[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list ing/B00SWDZWJQ/ref=dp_ol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: asuka_nerv.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
asuka_nerv.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00SWDZWJQ/ref=dp_olp_all_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Anyone have this collection? Is it worth it? The lack of seeders really makes me not care about the price.

Evangelion (read: best girl Asuka) thread.
>>
it is the only blu ray set you can get and has no subs so if you can understand japanese GO FOR IT! it is the best version not crop and restored just right. and for the price that is really good. Go for the new one for 417 and don't cheap out on the used one when it comes to something this big.

Oh ps it comes with all the movies as well
>>
Me again, I own the whole set on dvd the platinum edition from ADV and all the movies and I myself am thinking on getting this... thinking hard. in canada this shit cost around 100 more :(
>>
>>140733403
Ya, was def going to go for the new one, not the used. No subs isn't a problem either, just worried about shipping, my past experience with shipping from land of the rising nippons hasn't been the best. Wish they would released a BD boxset in the west.

Didn't realize the movies came with this, which is an awesome bonus.

Guess I'll just place an order and see what happens then.
>>
Dude I wont worry at all first what I would do is Contact the seller and ask for a tracking number for the order and they give it. just make sure you put all the info like buzzer number and blah blah cause shipping from japan they need all the info so they don't fuck up the order.

I remember ordering all the dragon boxes from japan from amazon.ca and I was a little scared but all went good. just ask for a tracking number and you will be in smooth water from here on out with the best version of eve yet better then that new remade shit.
>>
>>140732871
Asuka is the worst girl
>>
>>140734555
>he prefers emotionally dead characters.
so do I to tell the truth

I was actually amazed had how hard this is to get in the west, public trackers, private trackers, it doesn't matter, seeder count is abysmal. It would probably take less time to find a job, earn the money, place the order, ship it over and then watch the entire thing than it is to torrent.
>>
No, the mastering is bad and Episode 16 is a disatser.

Just get the color corrected version from Sephirotic it's better than the original.
>>
>>140734762
and you base this info on what?
>>
>>140734898
Were you under a rock during the BD general threads?
>>
What a coincidence, this thread.

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=806551
>>
I adore my copy
But I don't understand what you mean by how much it's worth.
I bought it at around ~$250 when it came out
It brings the whole TV series and all the movies along with some deleted scenes and music videos.
The physical extras are a handbook and a bunch of leaflets with some comics and interviews

To tell you the truth, I wouldn't buy it at ~$410 at all
Anyways the Japanese second hand market is really analysis about quality so I would gun for that.
I wouldn't be buying from US amazon either, I'd look over at the JP store
>>
>>140734982
You didn't actually believe anyone in those threads owned the BD set right? Barely anyone on /a/ speaks moon, and fewer still have money. So a handful of people maybe owned it, the rest of what you were reading was /a/ being /a regurgitating opinions of others.

>>140735077
>7.8gigs
u r aving a giggle aren't u.

>>140735159
Eeh, I don't really care about the money, I mean, it is hundreds of dollars, not tens of thousands.
>>
>>140734555
Abyssmal taste.
>>140735077
About time. Now just EoE and the last one

Feels weird that this'll soon be it, finally.
>>
>>140735239
>7.8gigs
>u r aving a giggle aren't u
Disregard that, completely misread it.
>>
>>140735239
Well then go for it
I'm certain color correction won't be something you'll be complaining about if all you've watched are the DVD rips
Going through everything on the BDs are cool

>>140735456
I canceled by danbo and switched to the regular copy because I thought I'd be something better than that when the pre-orders went up
>>
>>140735456
Well I was talking out my ass to be frank, it was an assumption based on the idea that /a/ doesn't into moon. I really can't believe a large section of /a/'s userbase has the money, patience and ability to order and watch a Japanese BD release.
>>
>>140735239
The only nice thing about the BD box is the symbolic feeling of owning something related to eva and the bookset is nice too. But the awfull haloed Episode 16 is a ofense towarda the fans for such an expensive and suposed premium Box. The episode 16 issue by itself is enough for me not recommending this boxset to no one. The awful colors of episode 19, 22 and 24 is the second reason. In the end, I did my release and rewatch eva through it. Even tough I knoensome japanese and 90% of the lines of all the series by memory, I don't bother putting the discs to play in the living room, I just play my own reencoded versio. So I'd only recommend it if you are a completist hardcore fan. Not for the experience of watching it. For that, it's not worth it. Just get my or fussoir versions instead.
>>
>>140735692
Is there any footage of BD ep16 uncorrected available anywhere? Just for reference, sort of curious as to how bad this the haloeing and colouring is.
>>
>>140735814
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=789638

Scroll down the description to see several http://diff.pics comparisons.
>>
>>140735960
>How would you like the lighting in this scene sir?
>Are you familiar with WW2 AntiAircraft floodlights?
>CONSIDER IT DONE SIR
>>
I need to see this for myself when I get the time and research it.. So the blu ray collection was not that great eh? I guess I will stick with my old ADV set then :/
>>
>>140736168
>...
>emotes
Don't do that.
>>
File: laughinglieutenant.jpg (202KB, 1445x1076px) Image search: [Google]
laughinglieutenant.jpg
202KB, 1445x1076px
>they think these are bad BDs
you don't know true suffering
>>
>>140736695
Arias BDs make me sad. I wish they were better
>>
>>140736695
Well, not even the best and most expesinve remastering studio could fix the hideous bad animation from TLOGH in the first place.
>>
>>140732871
I DON'T GET iT

can anyone explain the anime to me ?
>>
File: le surprised palestinian.png (33KB, 218x210px) Image search: [Google]
le surprised palestinian.png
33KB, 218x210px
>>140734555
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.