[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished watching this Why didn't they just end the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Just finished watching this

Why didn't they just end the show after Alien Flameno? The last four episodes after that were so stupid and tacked on
>>
The final arc was the most consistently high-quality arc in the whole show. Every other arc post Slicing Simian started out awful, then became 10/10 by the end. The last arc stayed amazing the whole time though.
>>
>>140656356
COME ON
>>
>>140657689
>>
When I watched SamFlam while it was airing I didn't like the ending. When I went back to rewatch it I thought the ending was fantastic, and even watching the show again another time I still liked it just as much.
It might not be as exciting as the fight with the prime minister, or bumbling baboon showing up but it's meant to highlight the growth of Masayoshi.
>>
>>140656356
>he doesn't enjoy gay marriage
CIS SCUM
>>
The final arc was the hypest shit ever
When you realise he has met god and there are still 4 more episodes you know its going to get hektik
>>
Harakiri Sunshine is one of my favorite designs for a hero, I wish he was in a 3d show
>>
COME ONNNNNNNNNNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq9194L0QQI

God I love this.
>>
Moe is best girl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XawyHiXMJc
>>
>>140656356
OOHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1437245214950.jpg (994KB, 1280x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1437245214950.jpg
994KB, 1280x2880px
The ending arc was a great finisher. The series kept getting crazier and crazier but that last arc brought it full circle back to reality. Yet it still kept the insanity of the series going with the mentality of the characters.
>>
>>140658156
>>140658369
I agree, Moe best girl, Harakiri Sunshine best boy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.