[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/, this is my waifu, I get to fuck my waifu and she gets to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Mariandale18.jpg (343KB, 521x926px) Image search: [Google]
Mariandale18.jpg
343KB, 521x926px
/a/, this is my waifu, I get to fuck my waifu and she gets to fuck me cause she's not a boring lame normal female waifu. She has a penis even bigger than mine to please the g-spot inside of my rectum and she got a huge pair of lactating soft jugs to suckle on, a big round soft ass so that I don't hit her (wide) hip bones when I'm fucking her doggytyle in her heavenly asspussy, and lastly but not leastly she is completely legal so I'm never getting afraid of going to jail because I'm fucking a 3 years old toddler loli/shota like you, you sick fat neckbeard fucks.

So tell me /a/, are you jealous now after hearing all what my beautiful waifu Mariandale can do?
>>
How many times are you going to make this thread?
>>
You're a faggot.
>>
Quite a few "everyday until you like it" threads recently, huh?
>>
>>140162929
Sure thing bro, call us when you lose your DT
>>
File: 1456687611132.png (79KB, 901x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456687611132.png
79KB, 901x500px
>>140162929
>>
>>140162929
>I get to fuck my waifu and she gets to fuck me

sick delusions neckbeard
>>
She completes her transition at the end of the series.
>>
File: Mariandale.jpg (100KB, 850x1552px) Image search: [Google]
Mariandale.jpg
100KB, 850x1552px
>>140162929
Dude, do you not understand that Mariandale and I are cuking you and we laugh at your sorry ass.
And you know, she says that it's officially over between her and you, because she got me now.
>>
File: ntr.jpg (583KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
ntr.jpg
583KB, 1200x1694px
>>140162929
this is your waifu, right?
>>
File: 1460566306262.jpg (602KB, 850x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1460566306262.jpg
602KB, 850x1445px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.