[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunter x Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: UR662lt.png (761KB, 1200x827px) Image search: [Google]
UR662lt.png
761KB, 1200x827px
I came across a Japanese blog post that went really in depth analyzing the DC chapters, but since it's absurdly long and I've only studied Japanese for a year so far, I just did a translation of the summary chart the dude made.

And here's the full blog post if you're curious: http://ch.nicovideo.jp/sasanoha-bamboo/blomaga/ar611845 There are some cool diagrams he made that you can sort of understand without Japanese.
>>
Why would Maha Zoldyck and Zzigg Zoldyck be the same person?

Anyway, it's pretty incredible the chart is that complex after only 9 chapters.
>>
>>138989147
In fact, where is zzigg? Is he died? Did he bring alluka and mike from DC?
>>
>>138989210
Maybe he's the one between Maha and Zeno on the chart? Or just an older Zoldyck family member, like Zeno's Uncle, or Maha's brother?
Either way, he's either dead or old as fuck considering the ages of Netero and Linne.
>>
>>138989000
Its obvious that Kurapika will die trying to recover red eyes from prince since he doesn't belong to ryodan and due his promise.
So what is the contact between the prince and Chrollo? Because he got those eyes from ryodan, right?
>>
>>138989361
Kurapika already recovered plenty of red eyes from other people than the troupe.
He just has to not use some of his chain powers.
>>
>>138989417
But he didn't recover red eyes from york city auction because they were Kurotopi's copies. The real ones belongs to ryodan.
>>
>>138989361
Not all the chain abilities are Ryodan-only. AFAIK the binding chain is, the dowsing chain isn't.
>>
File: hunter-x-hunter-340-v29-pic-16.jpg (271KB, 1200x868px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-x-hunter-340-v29-pic-16.jpg
271KB, 1200x868px
>>138989000
When I watched this pic with Pariston inside Beyond's team, it brings me memories about ryodan feature and the role of Hisoka on it. Maybe Pariston is planning something against Beyond after they arrive DC
>>
Ok I'm caught up with HxH (just haven't read it since the last chapter) and I have a few questions. 1. I probably was just being a speed reader but why isn't beyond allowed to go to the DC?
2. Is Don freecs gon great grandpa or what?
3.so Gon lost his nen after going beyond his powers?
>>
>>138989000
HOLY SHIT IS THAT GAROU
>>
>>138991567
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>138991430
1. Dunno
2 & 3. Yes
>>
File: 1429879551135.jpg (364KB, 835x1119px) Image search: [Google]
1429879551135.jpg
364KB, 835x1119px
You forgot that a good chunk of the hunter association is working against the Zodiacs.
>>
>>138991430
It's literally explained in the first DC chapter you fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.