[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the ending was depressing as hell Akane grandstands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1365350278361.jpg (55KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1365350278361.jpg
55KB, 500x281px
>tfw the ending was depressing as hell

Akane grandstands to Sybil, but realistically it'll end up just like Sybil predicts. The fact that everything went full circle only cements that fact. Another Makishima might appear, but it'll just end up the same. The only way Sybil will fall is if someone invades Great Nippon, which doesn't seem likely given the history of the PP universe.

It's really depressing because the absurdity of the system and because fags like Akane are willing to go along with it. The sad part about it all is that she's willing to go along. 'Someone's gonna come in here and shut you off Sybil-kun, but it's not gonna be me durr'.

Akane is just afraid of struggle and revolution and killing in order to change society. Dumb pacifist bitch.
>>
>>138917158
Isn't that the point though? It's supposed to be an incredibly dysfunctional society with a pacified, "secure" populace.
>>
>>138917158
I didn't care for any of the characters and so the ending didn't really hit me at all. I felt sad when that one guy died protecting his son cause I'm a sucker for that shit.
>>
>>138917158
Makishima did say she was just a boring bitch.

There is still a possibility of Kougami comming back to Jappan and meeting some Makishima#2 that would convince him to team up to shut the system down,
We would have Kougami stealing the spotlight and Akane reduced to a minor charachter just like what happened after the first season's 5th episode when she show became great.
>>
>>138918656
>There is still a possibility of Kougami comming back to Jappan and meeting some Makishima#2
No chance of this happening. Anything that came after the first series was forced shit, so no.
>>
>>138918656
Urobitchy is in love with Moe-chan,so Kougami will never shine again.
>>
Season 3: the bad guy has a special brain thing that makes it so Sybil can't read his mind. Eventually the girl cop works up the courage to shoot him but the gun doesn't want to, and yeah it tells her ahead of time and this is the entire premise of the show but it surprises her so the bad guy gets away. Then somebody shows up with an old-fashioned gun and the conflict is ended.
>>
Gino is the hero we need.
>>
File: Akane_3.png (3MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Akane_3.png
3MB, 1366x768px
Makishima is a man standing on the shoulders of giants. Much like a teenager who listens to Beethoven instead of rap, he grandstands about how great things used to be, even though he never actually lived in the past.

"The idiot who praises, with enthusiastic tone,
All centuries but this and every country but his own.
As someday it may happen that a victim must be found
I've got a little list, I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
And who never would be missed—who never would be missed!" - Gilbert and Sullivan - The Mikado(1885)
>>
>>138918593
Ginoza and his father issues would have been better as a main plot than Akane and her pure powder.
>>
>>138919412
>Much like a teenager who listens to Beethoven instead of rap
That's not a bad thing, and there are some great classical music compisitors nowadays, you just associate classical with 2-centuries-old melodies.

>he grandstands about how great things used to be, even though he never actually lived in the past.
Makishima doesn't care about the past (unlike you in your rebelious phase, little anon, ) he tried to change what he saw as wrong, he didn't care what other people would think about it(unlike you, when you tried to brag about how "distinguished" your taste was before the Flash Tompson pulled your undies).
If anything, Akane would be the teenager who listens to Beethoven instead of rap and grandstands about how great things used to be, even though she never actually lived in the past.
She would just say how "today's music" is "soooo bad" while buying Lil'boumboum's last album because all her friend are buying it.
Makishima would send antrax to Lil'Boumboum.
>>
>>138921304
>Makishima would send antrax to Lil'Boumboum
Kek
>>
If anything this movie was obvious setup for Kougami to become something big in future like for example big boss. If I remember correctly even black mercenary mentioned that Kougami is meant for something great. And besides in epilogue it basically confirms that Kougami's fight is far from over.
>>
>>138922660
But Makishima is kill, oh no! I say Kougami too become kill when becoming big boss.

You should make more efforts when typing.
>>
File: UnZ4F0s.gif (327KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
UnZ4F0s.gif
327KB, 500x238px
>when you miss Makishima
>>
>>138924374
The show died with him.

I hope someone save it from Moe McBoring's grasp.
>>
>>138924506
I agree season 2 was shit . I miss Kogami too I should watch the movie.
>>
>>138924615
Akane is still the MC in it, Kou doesn't enough screentime.
Akane even bullshits her way into beating him in CQC.
>>
>>138924615
The movie is meh. It's pretty to look at, but the plot is so generic it hurts.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.