[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku no Hero Academia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 71

File: DEPLOY IT.png (233KB, 429x620px) Image search: [Google]
DEPLOY IT.png
233KB, 429x620px
GookTL here: >>138702460
>>
I honestly don't think dekus gonna fight again in the next few chapters, but he will be there to see all might die
>>
Deku better agrees with Iida this time round.
>>
File: Death of Superman.jpg (98KB, 300x458px) Image search: [Google]
Death of Superman.jpg
98KB, 300x458px
>>138706240
He needs to be there. All three origin boys need to be there.
>>
Kirishima is way too obsessed with Bakugou and its stupid.
>>
>>138706338
No he doesn't, fuck off Dekufag.

You ruined thoses threads forever.
>>
Japanese J. Jonah Jameson Jr. when?
>>
>>138706383
Downside of being a total bro, you go too far for your fellow man.
>>
>>138706410
Todoroki.
>>
>>138706383
Someone has to like Bakugou.
>>
>>138706398
Shounen MC ruining mangas since the DBZ era
>>
What's the problem with having Deku sit out this fight again? It's not hard to have two different plotlines going on.
>>
>>138706505
What's the problem with having Deku not sit out this fight again?
>>
>>138706489
THis manga could've been good, it had a nice setting and great characters, but the MC is shit and pushed into everything, so it's doomed to being shit unless the author realize that you can have others characters do something meaningful for the plot.
>>
>>138706383
He is the traitor. He is planting the seed to make Deku go after Baku. Jumping right into the enemy's hands.
>>
>>138706398
>No he doesn't
Are you fucking retarded? All Might is Deku's god, All Might dying in front of him will shake the most and force him to change.

No, you ruined those threads with your autism.
>>
>Deku sitting up with a look of doubt equates to him going on the escue operation

Is anyone stupid enough to think this?
>>
>>138706535
>>138706505
>>138706489
>>138706398
I guess this is the new shitposting tactic. Blame the MC for everything
>>
>>138706113
In my opinion, the best development with what we got would be Deku staying in much to his dismay, rescue party of Kirishima +whoever still goes, All Might arrives for rescuing, shit happens and he doesn't die, but gets defeated, rescue party watches it but manage to take Bakugou back, All Might goes down for the count and this goes out to the media, instilling fear in the population because the symbol of peace got beaten.
If Deku goes you can be sure this will turn out shitty and that All Might will die.
If he doesn't, it can still turn out good.
>>
>>138706613
Fuck those teenagers. It's time for Pro Heroes to shine.
>>
>>138706383
He is the goody two-shoes guy that is friendly with everyone and wants to help. I don't see him obsessed but rather that he wants to help his friend. His is being a little forceful with this, but it's understandable.
>>
>>138706533
How will he fight with broken arms?
>>
why do people here use chink or gook but rarely nip or jap?

are you people literally wapanese? I thought you were just joking about that in a self deprecating sort of way
>>
File: 1429127614779.gif (1MB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
1429127614779.gif
1MB, 400x219px
>>138706533
His arms are demolished.
There's no good reason behind Kirishima asking the kid with demolished arms to help him.
There's no reason at all for any of the kids to even go to the villain hideout and it's completely asinine that Momo even made him a tracker considering she's one of the few smart kids in class A.
>>
>>138706656
The pro heroes can shine even if the students are there. The students just need to job.
>>
Why would the class be in charge of a rescue operation? Don't they have pros for this?
>>
>>138706596
>anything I don't like is shitposting.
>>
>>138706701
Ask the shitty writer that is Horikoshi
>>
>>138706666
Who says he has to fight?
>>138706679
>There's no good reason behind Kirishima asking the kid with demolished arms to help him.
Did you not read the chapter, he himself knows that what he's doing is foolish but he can't stand the fact that he's useless and can't save Bakugou
>>
>>138706533
1. He's currently injured a lot more than the previous times
2. That would pretty much say there are no repercussions to using his power recklessly, which is something that he has constantly been told
>>
>>138706740
>I don't like what I think might happen so this whole thing is shit.

fuck off
>>
>>138706701
>Why would the class be in charge of a rescue operation?
Who said anything of the sort?
>>138706782
>2. That would pretty much say there are no repercussions to using his power recklessly
>Suffered from a high fever and was out for two days wit fractured arms with no sides of recovery as of this chapter

Sup Speedreader-kun
>>
>>138706776
It makes no fucking sense. He has tons of other students to ask that aren't hurt and would be more useful to him.

>Who says he has to fight?
Why would he even ask Deku for help if he's not expecting him to fight?
>>
>>138706839
Apparently, Dekufags think that Deku is a better tactician than Momo, who's barely injured
>>
>>138706839
>He has tons of other students to ask that aren't hurt and would be more useful to him.
...they're right there beside him jackass
>Why would he even ask Deku for help if he's not expecting him to fight?
He never said anything about fighting and Deku has other uses that doesn't involve fighting either.
>>
>>138706839
All the other students seem to think it's a bad idea. He didn't ask Deku to fight, he's asking Deku to back him up and persuade the rest of the class.
>>
>>138706877
She has only demonstrated quick thinking twice.

Deku has been shown to make strategies multiple times. He has studied his classmates quirks and can probably come up a strategy with all his notes. Plus he even made a strategy up for Uraraka when she was against Bakugou.

What is wrong with you Speedreader-kun?
>>
>>138706839
I don't he's asking Deku for help, he's just looking for approval from fellow moralfags.
>>
>>138706824
>Suffered from a high fever and was out for two days wit fractured arms with no sides of recovery as of this chapter
>hurr durr this MC died because he used his power too much and it's totally a repercussion if he gets revived the next chapter!
>>
>>138706926
Was about to repost this. Glad someone agreed with what I said in the last thread.
>>
>>138703610
>If you use mobile phone tracking, even a student can..
HOLD ON. Present Mic wasn't aware of this. Only All Might and the Police were aware of such device, not Present Mic.
>>
>>138706782
*which also goes against what he has constantly been told not to do

Fucking english
>>
This is literally trolls trolling trolls.
>>
File: 1448772565922.png (708KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1448772565922.png
708KB, 1024x576px
>>138706943
>Getting a fever for days and breaking bones is not repercussions from using your power
>>
how is tokoyami free?
didn't magician take him?
>>
>>138706990
It's more like two children that can't accept there are different views from their own.
>>
>>138706926
What's wrong with YOU, Speedreader-kun.

Deku made the same strategy for Uraraka that thought of herself without needing his help including a better one with the rocks.
>>
>>138707019
Spee D. Reader-san....you should really slow down.
>>
>>138706568
>Deku wreck his arm destroying the giant robot
You can't keep going like that Deku, you have to change!
>Deku destroy his finger to throw a ball really hard
>Deku busts his legs saving All Might from a tough spot
>Deku breaks both his hands fighting Todoroki
ou can't keep going like that Deku, you have to change!
>Deku chase villains until he drops right as Kacchan is taken away
ou can't keep going like that Deku, you have to change!

Yeah why should it stick now?
>>
It's dumb if deku, todo, and iida go. This directly conflicts with everything they learned from the stain arc.

Reckless behavior can be tolerated in chaotic, fluid situations, but the pros, the police, and the greatest hero on earth are on this.

The stain arc had two points:

1. Set up the villain alliance with incoming talent, and helping define shigaraki

2. Explain to the reader and characters the laws heroes abide by and why vigilante actions are bad. Todoroki and midoriya saved iida by acting on their own but none of it would have happened if iida hadn't went vigilante. And right or not they all violated the law. The police chief explains it in agonizing detail.

Even if they were totally successful, going after bakugou would, and should, end their careers before they even started.
>>
File: grasping.gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
grasping.gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>138707036
>>
Can confirm, anon that claim other anons, a speed reader, is a speedreader himself
>>
>>138707014
So you're saying it's a repercussion if someone dies because they overused their powers and then get revived just after? Or if we're told he went through intensive therapy but aren't shown a single bit of it?
>>
>>138707036
He came up with a strategy to fight All Might when he was with Bakugou.
>>
Reminder than the threads about a manga are never better than the manga itself.
>>
>>138707163
So you speedread this manga and people's posts
>>
>>138707186
This is actually true to some degree. Popularity can really be a factor though.
>>
>>138707186
Thanks friend
>>
>>138707186
I dunno the boruto threads when the DNA test was revealed were magical
>>
>>138707178
Nah, that was Bakugou.
>>
>>138707119
How am i grasping at straws? His plan was to attack first, which Ochako did without reading his notebook

>>138707178
That was Bakugous, are you the same speedreader kun, that's calling others, speed reader kun. Bakugou speech bubble is at the start of the chapter.
>>
>>138706965
All Might probably relayed the info to everyone in there. After all, he trusts every teacher.
>>
>>138707276
His plan failed and Deku saved him
>>
>>138707320
Dekufags everyone, both plans were from him.
He could have completed the test without saving him.
>>
>>138707320
Failed? I remember Deku almost failing the whole thing because of his bullshit.
>>
>All Might and a cop/pro crack squad descend on the VA
>Noumus clean up all the fodder
>All Might dropping miscreant mooks left and right, BAKUGOU SHONEN almost reached
>Suddenly Shiggy and AFO
>Simultaneously, Red Riot and justice friends sneaking in the back
>Sperging Baku retrieved as All Might shields the retreat
>Deku looks back as he crumbles
I really dig this cliche. If they're really going to slay him I'm expecting it go down like mad
>>
>>138707360
>>138707355
So Bakugoufags are the speedreaders! It makes sense now!
>>
>>138707396
No, fuck off retard.
>>
File: 1438681869538.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
1438681869538.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>ITT: SPEEDREADER SPEEDREADER SPEEEEEEDREEAAADER SHITPOSTER-KUN BAIT
I'm convinced most of these are just the product of one shitposter trying to make BnHAfags as hated as Narutofags. Kind of like that one that would always make threads every single day talking about how BASED the manga was.
Everyone should just ignore those kinds of posts.
>>
File: 015.png (336KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
336KB, 856x1250px
>>138707360
>I remember Deku almost failing the whole thing because of his bullshit.
Looks like we found out who the speedreader is
>>
>>138707320
And what happens? Bakugou fling him to the exit.

Deku didnt need to save Bakugou
>>
>>138706383
Kirishima is the only person other than Deku that actually cares about Bakugo, nobody else likes him
>>
>>138707431
I'm with you anon
>>
>>138707431
Its what happens. It doesnt matter what it is, having an anime just brings that mentally that causes everything and everyone to go to shit. Especially when the source material is good enough, but certainly with flaws, so those that wanna shit on it, latch onto said flaws, and those that want to ignore them get triggered by them.
>>
>>138706965
That was before even All Might and Mr. Detective got info from Momo.
Present Mic is referring to something like what Deku did against Stain.
>>
>>138707453
Right, because his great plan was to punch Bakugou.

And not the plan that actually made him out to the exit.
>>
>>138707576
Nope just to prove that Bakugou was about to lose it all with his bullshit. The plan Bakugou had in mind didn't work i.e. Deku was right tat fighting him head on was retarded so flinging him was a last ditch effort.
>>
I really crossing my fingers that Izuku will agree with Iida instead>>138706275
>>
>>138707431
This. If you see a "SPEEDREADER KUN" post, ignore it. If you see something you don't agree with, actually discuss it instead of having a bitch fight insulting each other.
>>
>>138707735
The speedreader kun thing is fuckin annoying, there was a shitload of them in the previous thread.
>>
>>138707276
>>138707312
It was never stated that it was Bakugous plan to attack All Might with Deku using Bakugous gauntlet. Bakugou only said that they need a big attack.
>>
So until now ALL villain organizations had been taken down?
How is that even possible? Are they seriously saying they defeated all organized crime in Japan?
>>
>>138707793
>The speedreader kun thing is fuckin annoying
That's kind of the point. It's a way of coaxing you into getting in a bitch fight.
>>
>>138707431
Is there even any doubt about it being only 1 shitposter?

In one of the previous threads he stirred up trouble for hours and when he finally got banned all of his messages got deleted you could see how 95% of the replies to his shitposts were his own. Only 1 or 2 other anons fell for his bait.

And other times, when shitposting like right now was going on, it went on for 2 or 3 hours and suddenly just stopped on all sides for 10 hours. Later it went all back to 100% shitposting again with all the people who took part in it before, as if the 10 hour long break never happened.

He can use multiple devices to shitpost with different IPs, but there is only 1 guy who can use all of them.
>>
File: HURRRRRR.png (352KB, 610x845px) Image search: [Google]
HURRRRRR.png
352KB, 610x845px
>>
>>138707847
We don't know, that was never explicitly stated in the manga. The narrator only confirmed that criminal activities are at all time low since All Might's debut
>>
>>138707933
Is there actually an instance of his posts getting deleted? I never didn't get to see that.
>>
>>138707431
This. It's a shame that we'll go back to being exactly the same in an hour, but really this is one of the most sensible posts we've had in a while.

Ignore all "speedreader-kun" posts
>>
>>138707965
Wasn't that because super-crime was centralized under the guy running Japan from the shadows? And one All Might took him down things turned out real bad for them and no one managed to take his place.
>>
dekufags are the worst
>>
>>138707969
I saw it 1 or 2 weeks ago. He was posting "Reddit is here", frogmeme shit and shitposting about why Deku is such a useless shit. Suddenly the reply counter went down from 400 to something around 320. 1 guy was shitposting over 80 messages.

I seriously wish sometimes /a/ would have something like an identifier for every IP adress that everyone can see to know who is shitposting. I think /pol/ has something like that with flags, but i'm not sure.

And to further prove my point about the 1 shitposter thing: suddenly it all stopped. There were replies every minute, but now the last one of him was 15 minutes ago. Hopefully he died.
>>
>>138708130
4chanX has that I think.
>>
>>138707847
Likely a combination of All Might defeating One For All (who was controlling Japan from the shadows) and his status as "The Symbol of Peace", his existence serving as a deterrent for crime, which one can presume starved out the criminal gangs and organizations of willing and capable recruits. For example, there was that one criminal in chapter 57 who was complaining about how fewer people are willing to break the law nowadays than before.
>>
>>138708051
>>138708245
If I were a super-villain I'd probably move to a another country. Odds are that Africa and the Middle East is ripe for plundering
>>
>>138708130
The only thing I got from your post is that the BnHA fanbase is full of princesses that actually hit the report button.
>>
>>138706535
Why do you think the MC is shit?
>>
>>138708486
>replying to obvious shitposts
>>
>>138708486
First, his power is boring. I don't dislike super strength, it's flashy and all-purpose, but it's better if you add some extra layer on top of it, a minor spin to differenciate your MC.

Second, the way Deku uses his power is boring. Sure, he never had a quirk before and I can understand that he has troubles controlling his quirk, but his default solutions to problem seems to be punching it really hard, sure it works, but on the long term it's impossible to keep the tension if your MC is constantly being told his body will break down, but never actually change.

Deku himself doesn't have a lot of personality and the way he reacts to event is extremely classic. His knack for combining other's powers is great but isn't used that much, and in some cases I have troubles thinking that the actual quirks holders didn't think of that themselves.

He also takes too much focus. I know that's been discussed already but I'd like to point out you can have a MC AND develop the cast at the same time, and I'm not under the impression we got to see any development this arc. The students either lost against the villains or ran away. Deku is stupidly favored by the teachers and some of his actions really feel like the author put him there because he was the MC and not because it was a natural development for the story or the characters.

To fix him, I'd suggest stopping breaking his bones every five chapters and actually learn to use OfA properly, a tiny part of it at a time. Maybe keep the broken arm for the last blow and then drastically reduce Deku's relevance in the rest of the arc. Focus more on the others students doing their own things and fighting their own fights.
>>
>>138706546
I would actually be so pumped if he was the traitor, because then it'd give a reason for why he put up with Kacchan when everyone else hated him.
>>
>>138708881
Hence, your typical shounen MC
>>
>>138707933
Just ignore them. It's not difficult go tell who they are. Even if you get triggered its no big deal, trolling is an art and some people are just good at it.

BnHA isn't perfect, no series is. Nor does a series stay good forever. The shitposters will find a way to thrive regardless, so you may as well enjoy the party while it's still on.
>>
>>138709074
No, not really, I don't know why you'd think that. Shounen MC usually have some twist or add to their power and a cast of supporting characters that can take the focus for severals chapters in a row without the MC interfering.
>>
File: 1456420859807.gif (465KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1456420859807.gif
465KB, 500x277px
>>138708999
This would be one hell of a plot twist. And if Hori makes TetsuTetsu fight villain Kirishima i will cum buckets.

>Tetsu: I trusted you, Kirishima! I thought you were like a brother to me!
>Manly battle of the two Ironmen happens
>Tetsu is about to lose, but he suddenly gets a powerup
>The power of being a man who can't lose
>Tetsu: No, this time you are the one who goes down!

It ends with TetsuTetsu doing pic related.
>>
>>138709147
Goku and Naruto are the prime example of MC interfereing
>>
>>138706383

>The only guy who made friends with baku
>Wasn't allowed to save him
>Believes in the honour of MEN
>Is trying to be a hero
>Somehow him wanting to save Baku is surprising

Nigga you gay.
>>
>>138708881
>Deku himself doesn't have a lot of personality and the way he reacts to event is extremely classic.
I really disagree with this. I find the way he switches back and forth from being a high-functioning autist to an action hero really entertaining.

And I don't really get your next point. Ochako, Iida, Todoroki, Momo and Mineta have all gotten development.
Other than the last arc has their been another time where he's been "forced" into the plot. I can't think of one and I wouldn't even agree he was forced into the last arc either.
>>
>>138709257
You have a point for Goku, but in Naruto it wasn't rare to have the focus put on some others ninjas. just look at the arc right before Shippuden, when there was a lot of chapters dedicaced to each member of the squad (+ the sand village ninjas) fighting against whatever the name of Orochimaru's squad was.
>>
>>138708881
>>138708881
>I'm not under the impression we got to see any development this arc. The students either lost against the villains or ran away
I think this arc was more about developing the villains as a future threat than the heroes.
>>
>>138709313
>I find the way he switches back and forth from being a high-functioning autist to an action hero really entertaining.
Oh he's entertaining sure, but by that I mean there's really no surprise in his development, or in the way he reacts to villains attacking or taunting him.

>Ochako, Iida, Todoroki, Momo and Mineta have all gotten development.
They did, but I think the arc would've been the occasion to see the result of this development. In the end Ochako did a bit of CQC, Iida did nothing, Todoroki did nothing but stall some villains (I would've thought the guy with the ice power could at least stop them from escaping), Momo planted a tracker and made gas mask, and Mineta hid. So the author gave us load of development but not a lot to show off for it.

I think he's extremely forced and you've probably read the reasons why when thoses chapters were discussed on /a/, so I'm not going to retype them.
>>
>>138709554
>>138708881
>>138706535
>>138709359

>People still replying to the autist
>>
>>138709554
Do you think he was forced into any of the arcs other than the last one?
>>
>>138708881
>To fix him, I'd suggest stopping breaking his bones every five chapters and actually learn to use OfA properly, a tiny part of it at a time
Isn't that what full cowl was?
>>
>>138706546

Why do these theories about a traitor in Class A keep popping up in these threads? Don't get me wrong, it seems like an interesting idea, I just don't remember there being any in-story suggestions or hints that one of the students is a Villain Alliance mole.
>>
>>138709782
Not him but did he stop breaking his bones every 5 chapters after that though?

Nah, he didn't.
>>
>>138709171
>Battle of broes
>Not ending with a happy, yet sad, smile.
>>
>>138710017
Because it'll be intredasting shock factor.
>>
>>138709668
I was a bit bothered by him finding Stain so conveniently and by Hands meeting him by chance (although I don't recall if that was done on purpose by Blackmist), but no, it really started to bother me when he kept going after delivering Eraserhead's message to Mandalay.

>>138709782
Probably, but it doesn't change that he keep relying on busting his arm to put him out of a tight spot. Stain's fight was great but he regressed against Musclehead. I get that the author wanted to show how desperate Deku was but it was a bit too soon because Deku isn't quite at that point where he's using OfA "naturally" so him punching so hard his arm break didn't really faze me as much as it could if the author had waited an arc.
>>
File: 8LNX5.jpg (19KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
8LNX5.jpg
19KB, 500x469px
>Waaah why isn't this going exactly the way I think it should go
At least these threads were better with just frogposters and bakufags, now I have to deal with internet armchair shonen mangakas.
>>
>>138709554
>So the author gave us load of development but not a lot to show off for it.
This is a result of the ridiculous pacing. Horikoshi just isn't willing to write longer arcs, but you need that time to let other people shine. He's got a 50 character cast and 15 chapter long arcs.
>>
>>138710046
But he's getting closer. Full cowl allows him to use One for All without breaking his bones.
>>
>>138710046
Well I mean that's kinda because he basically fought a guy who has his power but is just a stronger one so he kinda had to go all out. And after he beat him he did take a less forward part in the combat being more of just a messenger than a combatant.
>>
>>138710046
He did.
Last time he broke his arms was against Muscleman.
Now compare that to before he learned Full Cowl.
>>
>>138710046
I feel like he really had to use his 100% against musceman, but it was just handled poorly. He did use full cowl against Stain, during the race, and when fighting All Might though.
>>
>>138710198
I'm kinda hoping he shows down after All Might kicks it.

Or I dunno at this pace he could do all 3 class years and we could avoid a goddamn timeskip outside of the obvious epilogue
>>
>>138710046
The last time he broke his bones before this current arc was his match against Todoroki, which was 37 chapters before he fought Muscleman.

This isn't a matter of opinion, you're factually wrong.
>>
TL is dead.
>>
>>138711106
Didn't he collapse against All Might in the exam? I forgot if he broke anything.
>>
>>138711140
Deku didn't break anything against All Might. It was All Might who almost broke Deku's spine.
>>
>>138711140
Deku took an asskicking from All Might but none of his injuries were from misuse of OFA.
>>
>>138706383
Dekufags and their double standards. Unlike the others he was unable to do anything.
>>
>>138711389
What does this have to do with Dekufags?
>>
>>138711109
We already got one, ya dingus.
>>
Dekufags are becoming the cancer in these threads. You can't say anything bad about him.
>>
Hey, you guys got another gookTLfag. I guess I'm off the hook. Does he plan on keeping it up, or was it just for this week?
>>
>>138711476
Because the one who disregarded orders and went to absurd lengths to save others in the previous arc was Deku. Kirishima wants to do the same because he was unable to do anything back then and he's blamed.
>>
Kaminari is so sexy
>>
>>138711649
Dunno. He's got a trip now. He said he'll TL if he's got the time. He tl'ed SnS, AssClass and BnHA, the absolute madman.
>>
>>138711655
I think the guy was complaining because he doesn't think Kirishima is close enough with Bakugou to want to save him that badly.
Not because what he's suggesting is irresponsible.
>>
>>138711861
If that's his complaint it's bullshit. It didn't take years for Gravity to fall for Deku for example.
>>
I love seeing the kids in just everyday clothes.
>>
>>138711861
>>138711909
Or even days for Deku to go and save Kouta as he did.
>>
>>138711706
Kaminari is best boy
>>
>>138712118
Not comparable, this was an urgent situation.

I know UA teachers are canonically fucking useless (save from All Might) but the kids have no reasons to not let them do their job.
>>
>>138712559
Here's your reply
>>
>>138712559
They want to let them do their jobs, but they want to go too.
>>
>>138712623
(you)
>>
I hope All Might got to enjoy his bath.
>>
>>138712559
>Not comparable, this was an urgent situation.
You think Bakugou's situation is not urgent? Who knows what they doing to him.
>>
File: Cdr7QY8WAAA9qdj.jpg (34KB, 162x298px) Image search: [Google]
Cdr7QY8WAAA9qdj.jpg
34KB, 162x298px
>>138711706
Agreed
>>
>>138712758
He has been in their hands for 2 days. What could they have done with him? What could he have done with Blackmist's bar?
>>
>hagakure and jirou are still unconscious

that's some gas
please be okay, lobes
>>
File: Kendou.png (120KB, 797x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Kendou.png
120KB, 797x1250px
>>138711987
Yeah me too, and I love seeing their interests. But at the same time I feel sad because class B looks almost more interesting than class A and we'll never see slice of life chapters about them. All they're good for is jobbing and winning offscreen.
>tfw born the same day as her
little things like this bring happiness.
Who do you think the traitor will be ?
>>
>>138711706
Kaminari was pretty good but check out Red Riot in that /fa/ tiger print.
>>
>>138706383
He's hard gay, no surprise there.
>>
>>138712989
>Who do you think the traitor will be ?
Probably Ragdoll or Mic Sounders.
>>
File: [rauffs].png (78KB, 278x253px) Image search: [Google]
[rauffs].png
78KB, 278x253px
>>138712989
Ragdoll
Present Mic
Detective
or Nedzu's grand Keikaku
>>
File: grab a bite.jpg (169KB, 694x759px) Image search: [Google]
grab a bite.jpg
169KB, 694x759px
Deku's mom has got a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>138712989
The traitor is pretty obviously the detective. He's mad All Might passed down his powers to Deku instead of his best friend. He's leading All Might into a trap right now, and it makes sense he knows about all the things the teachers are planning is since his quirk is mind reading.
>>
Just a reminder that the kids aren't certified heroes so it's not just "oh you darn kids" if they go and try to rescue Bakugou; it's literally illegal and will likely end or fuck up their careers.

Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida only got out of the deep shit they were in over Stain because the police chief covered for their asses, and only after the Chief flat out told them anyone doing what they did was illegal and far from being a hero. And that was a situation where they could've just all agreed to lie and probably have fudged the details enough to make it indeterminable if they acted out of self-defense or vigilantism.

This is as clear cut as it gets.

The cops, All Might, and the pros have it covered. It's a police matter now. The kids have no legal right to go after Bakugou.

...but they're probably going to, because we apparently can't come up with any other way to have Midoriya see All Might die I guess if this happens to be it.
>>
You know I was just rereading the student exams where Deku and Bakugou fought All Might and I really don't think Bakugou is gonna be evil. He's really not that bad he's just really driven and wants to be able to do everything by his own power but even then he's willing to swallow his pride.
>>
>>138713222
Also, shadow guy and detective were wearing the same necktie in the same chapter.
>>
>>138712989
I cant be happy...my ancestors are from France, I have blonde hair, and my birthday is the same as navel laser aoyama...

Fucking French baguettes
>>
>>138713130
What's up with his eyes? He didn't cry did he?
>>
>>138713302
Prove??
>>
>>138713356
He must be still in shock.
>>
>>138712845
Torture? Brainwashing? Made him a Noumu?
>>
>>138712989

All Might shares my birthday. I really like that for some reason.
>>
>>138713300
Only narutards think he will.
>>
>>138713276
>and will likely end or fuck up their careers
Silly anon, this is a shounen. We're obviously gonna get another slap on the wrist.
>>
>>138713490
>Implying this is a bad thing

You must really hate fun.
>>
File: 1440087595520.jpg (577KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1440087595520.jpg
577KB, 800x1130px
>>138712989
I still think the traitor could be a student, from this arc it's reduced to class A and B, making class B the place with more suspects because the actual intel on students was based in the tournament events, for example if it was someone from class A they would've put crowbro as a high-value target seeing the attack was planned to be during night.
it would be fun if it's kendou and that hands is her hidden brother/cousin/uncle/childhood friend

>>138713130
Well, she probably broke because her son is now sergeant weenie arms.

Also scans nevers
>>
>>138713419

Only things I can guess:

1. Turned villain (lying to save his ass), which I guess could be interesting.

2. Noumu'd already. Doubting this since it doesn't seem reversible and it's a fate as good as death.

3. Legit turned villain, either being convinced (lame), or bribed (maybe interesting). Maybe people infused with TOO MANY quirks become Noumus- what if All For One could give you maybe 1-2 more quirks and you could survive without becoming a brainless mutant puppet if you're tough enough? Bakugou might not shy away from being offered a badass quirk if it doesn't turn him into a brainless freak.
>>
>>138713276
Kirishima confirmed being kicked out of the hero course for instigating illegal hero work. Shinsou approves.
>>
>>138713276
They'll end up getting AM killed saving their asses.
>>
>>138713568
You must really hate competent writing.
>>
>>138713490

Which is lame if it turns out like that. Why even bother taking labors to explain the hero system and the gravity of law if you're not gonna enforce it?
>>
File: 1389739978174.jpg (20KB, 506x404px) Image search: [Google]
1389739978174.jpg
20KB, 506x404px
>Hero Academy gets shut down only after 100 chapters
>All Might dies
>Maybe some other professionals die
>Bakugou successfully Noumu'd, new breed of Noumu
>Huge distrust in Heroes in the publics eye
>Class 1-A students banned from Heroics
>>
>>138713638
Ouch, you got me there.
>>
>>138713728
>written by Frank Miller
>>
File: 15.jpg (307KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
307KB, 784x1145px
>>138713276
>>
File: 1425076575532.jpg (34KB, 356x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425076575532.jpg
34KB, 356x720px
How would you feel if All Might got an anti-climatic death?
Just one or two panels musing to himself and Deju just stumbles on his corpse.
No last requests.
No last words.
Nothing.
>>
File: Fumio.jpg (11KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
Fumio.jpg
11KB, 200x231px
>>138713111
>>138713118
>>138713222
I really wouldn't like it to be the detective because it's too obvious. I'm absolutely sure Nedzu isn't a traitor, and if he his he'll out-keikaku AfO in the end.
I also would like Ragdoll to die/get noumu'd instead of being a traitor, because no one's been seriously wounded yet.
Present Mic or any other hero for that matter would really make me diamonds though.
I hope it's not some calls B kid, that would be lazy. A betrayal has to hurt.
>>
>>138713810
>My Hero Academia by Grant Morrison
>>
>>138713688
They're fucking children dumbass. They're not gonna incarcerate minors especially in a JAPANESE comic. You fags just really want this shit to get dull fast.
>>
>>138713821

He's not a hero yet. Like that's cool, but you gotta have a license. He didn't. Which is why the chief of police lectured them and had to cover for them.
>>
>>138713577
It hurts.
>>
>>138713916

It's a writing thing. They already had a "don't do vigilante shit that's illegal" spiel and had to get their asses covered for in the Stain arc.

Like, that was supposed to be a huge lesson right there. Like half the fucking point of the arc. Midoriya and Todoroki did the "right thing", but they wouldn't have had to do ANYTHING if Iida hadn't broken the law and went vigilante- and even then what Midoriya and Todoroki did was illegal too.

This isn't a side note. It's a chunk of world building that came in the Stain arc's epilogue. Like, it's supposed to be the big lesson; it's what Iida nearly died learning.

Also who said they'd be incarcerated? They'd likely just get expelled or get some permanent black mark on their record- maybe be refused official licensing.
>>
>>138713810

>Ennis writes BnHA

>villains win because Ennis hates the shit out of capes
>>
>Taking part in Kirishima's mission would be equal to breaking the law
>Deku convinces everyone to not do it and they all agree to it
>But Deku doesn't give a fuck about laws and wants to save Bakugo
>He made everyone give up on Kirishima's idea because he wants to do it alone and be the only one who would get punished for it later
>Some OFA shit happens which heals his arms instantly
>It all goes well, All Might doesn't die and Bakugo is saved without any changes to him
>But the police finds out about what Deku did and because of that he will be punished
>Deku is sentenced to 5 years in prison for breaking multiple hero work related and quirk use laws
>???: I never imagined to meet you hear, boy.
>Deku: Stain.

Prison Break arc with Deku and Stain.
>>
>>138714094
>ALL DIS AUTISM
>>
File: warp detective.jpg (160KB, 552x635px) Image search: [Google]
warp detective.jpg
160KB, 552x635px
>>138713394
Chapter 47
>>
>>138713130
>Ching chong chai ha wa
Vietnamese aside what does the letter say in full? I know its more than 3 words
>>
File: Ayy lmao.png (1MB, 1512x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Ayy lmao.png
1MB, 1512x1072px
>>138714176
>>
>>138714196

You mean, "reading the manga". Yes, autism.
>>
Why would Deku go and save Bakugou when All Might is already going? Deku idolizes him, he should be able to trust All Might to bring back Bakugou
>>
>>138714094
>it's what Iida nearly died learning.
And is now applying, since he's the one who's vehemently against the idea.
>>
>>138713130
Boku no mega busters!
>>
>>138714313

You'd kinda hope Midoriya and Todoroki would follow that example.
>>
>>138714176
>>Deku is sentenced to 5 years in prison for breaking multiple hero work related and quirk use laws
>minor
>in the same prison as the Hero Killer
Good joke.
>>
File: 1418053209043.png (63KB, 374x464px) Image search: [Google]
1418053209043.png
63KB, 374x464px
>>138714231
>Same tie AND belt
>>
>>138714231
They even have the same fucking belt.

I knew about the tie, but I just noticed the belt.
>>
>>138714310
How the fuck would Deku know All Might is going to save him? Are you stupid, or just assuming?
>>
>>138714094
McGruff's lecture was about them not notifying a licensed hero while in a dangerous situation not taking justice into their own hands, he commended them for stopping Stain but didn't approve of them not getting a hero on the scene as quick as possible.
>>138714292
No you're just misinterpreting what the fucking manga says like a fucking idiot. Hence autism.
>>
>>138714374
Of course they would. They're just gonna have a rough time convincing Kirishima.
>>
>>138714313
>>138714374
Tsuyu and Kaminari are with him. Todo went with Kirishima and Momo accepted to make the tracker.
Civil war.
>>
>>138714528
Who will be Spider-Man aka die?
>>
>>138714415
Apart from the white waistcoat, it's pretty much the same outfit. Striped tie, white belt, black pants and white shirt.
>>
>>138714094
How about you read his fucking post before going off on stupid shit autismo?
>>
>>138714374
I think Todoroki will follow his example.
Deku on the other hand has that hero complex that leaves him almost unable to do anything that's not saving everyone he can within his grasp.
So if he ends up agreeing with Kirishima, it wouldn't be unreasonable, but it would be really annoying.
I mean holy shit, i've lost count on how many times people told him to take better care of his body, he'll kill his mom out of stress, he's in absolutely no condition to even accompany the class.
Going now wouldn't be reckless, it would be just plain stupid.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (3MB, 3711x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
3MB, 3711x1400px
>>138714430

Uh, no, no it wasn't.

It was flat out illegal for them to beat Stain up. You are not legally allowed to use your quirk to harm people unless you are licensed as a hero.
>>
>>138714626
Spider-Man never died during Civil War, it was Cap.
>>
>>138714422
Because Kirishima said what he saw. And he saw All Might talking to Momo about it.
>>
>>138714696
Todoroki was with Kirishima. He wants to fucking go. They are even shown side by side when Kirishima is talking.
>>
Can't wait for All Might's death. Obviously it'll spur even more development for Deku and Bakugou but I wonder how it'll be played out.
>>
File: img000020.png (287KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000020.png
287KB, 959x1400px
>>138714799
>It was flat out illegal for them to beat Stain up
Holy shit! Speedreader-kun just won't let up
>>
>>138714903
I hope he's not that dumb to go with Kirishima's bullshit. Or maybe he really just hates that mutt or the law in particular.
>>
>>138714980

...you're actually illiterate. Holy christ you're retarded.
>>
File: this is your brain..jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
this is your brain..jpg
60KB, 720x960px
>>138714231
Jesus fuck
>>
>>138714980
>Speedreader
There it is.
>>
>>138714799
Wow...a lot of people just don't read this manga do they? I guess this is why we keep getting stupid complaints like the MC being in the spotlight
>>
>>138714231
It would be weird if All Might didn´t know about his power, unless he used to be quirckless and then AFO gave him the warping power. The reason behind the treason would be that they used to be powerless friends and the All Might won the the lottery, but then again, it would be to obvious that he was the spy.

Are there any good examples of traitors in mangas? I can remember the dude from Blue Exorcist and one character from Ushio to Tora.
>>
>>138715012
It's like you didn't get warned about that SPEEDREADER-KUN posts. Just ignore them.
>>
File: m00419.jpg (238KB, 742x1080px) Image search: [Google]
m00419.jpg
238KB, 742x1080px
>>138714991
Reread the chapter. When Kirishima is saying they can save him, the ones dumbfounded are Ochako, Iida, Tokoyami and Kaminari. They are together.
>>
>>138715090
>>138714980

samefag
>>
>>138714422
I believe Kirishima was talking about how Todo and him heard All Might say he was going to follow the tracker Momo set.

>>138714094
It's no use arguing with him. He's probably going to go off about speedreading and shitposting and such. He also likes to samefag.

>>138714980
What a surprise.
>>
>>138715090
It's Speedreader-kun. He always does this shit.
>>
>>138715133
They met up in the hospital and eavesdropped on the case. So?
>>
Why haven't we seen what Bakugou learned from Jeanist? Or did he get taught nothing?
>>
>>138715115
>>138715152
Don't know about your discussions but you sure you like a redditor trying too hard to fit here.
>>
>>138715272

looking at the chapter again, Bakugou says he didn't really learn anything.

I guess Best Jeanist's idea of reform is uh, nice haircuts and putting everyone in tight jeans. That's sorta weird.
>>
>>138715272
Wasn't he only taught how to comb his hair?
>>
>>138713276
>>138713921
>>138714094
I can't wait for this retard to stop reading this shit so maybe he can spare us from his shitposts and threads would be semi-decent again.
>>
File: Bleach - Post Cards (38).jpg (235KB, 1600x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Bleach - Post Cards (38).jpg
235KB, 1600x1109px
>>138715096
>>
>>138715246
The panel at the top is before the flashback.
>>138715272
Jeanist probably taught him things unrelated to fights, if he did teach him something. If he did, It'll be used in this arc along with his hero name unknown so far.
>>
>>138715096

It's an interesting theory but one of those things that kinda begs the question of where does he find the time to do all that shit and be a cop. I guess if you can teleport anywhere it makes sense.
>>
>>138715374
That just shows that they share the same secret or some shit, not necessarily Todoroki already jumping at Kirishima's camp.
>>
File: Hitman4thJulyBig.jpg (188KB, 600x964px) Image search: [Google]
Hitman4thJulyBig.jpg
188KB, 600x964px
>>138714174
>Ennis hates capes
What is superman?
>>
>>138715012
It's just a guy that likes to shit up the threads with his samefagging. Ignore him.
>>
>>138715526
Why would Todoroki let him ask Momo to make the tracker and keep quiet about it?
>>
File: 1457618255764.jpg (107KB, 750x898px) Image search: [Google]
1457618255764.jpg
107KB, 750x898px
T O G A
O
G
A
>>
>>138715374
That's why I brought it up. I'm wondering if Bakugou will recall something from that time or if Jeanist actually did anything worth mentioning.
>>
>>138714088
Oh fuck is this out?
>>
File: 5989.jpg (336KB, 622x878px) Image search: [Google]
5989.jpg
336KB, 622x878px
have fujos gone too far?
>>
File: 1437118405718.jpg (159KB, 480x605px) Image search: [Google]
1437118405718.jpg
159KB, 480x605px
Would you date Momo?
>>
>>138715610
He's got a weak character. He's one of those characters that 'go with the flow' and let shit unfold when he's not sure of it.
>>
>>138715855
Of course, who on their sane mind wouldn't date her?
>>
>>138712264
When will he learn how to use his quirk though
>>
>>138715871
Todoroki? He's not like that at all.
>>
>>138715843

There are manga literally made for fujos that have less fujo material. Horikoshi has a future after BnHA I guess if he doesn't mind changing audiences.
>>
>>138715855
Can I have Mei instead? Or Mina?
>>
File: fit deku.jpg (112KB, 550x399px) Image search: [Google]
fit deku.jpg
112KB, 550x399px
So does the new chapter go into detail about how fucked up Deku's arms are?
>>
What do you guys think, is this the arc where All Might dies or not? Somehow it's logical to see that they rescue Bakugou and Bakugou sees All Might dying and will develop even further his character.
>>
File: 10fe34b40370973b176b570846e77767.jpg (188KB, 888x1023px) Image search: [Google]
10fe34b40370973b176b570846e77767.jpg
188KB, 888x1023px
>>138715935

Here's Mina for u
>>
File: STOP MAKING THESE THREADS.png (3MB, 1349x6133px) Image search: [Google]
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS.png
3MB, 1349x6133px
>>138707431

I guess he's butthutrt his last tactic didn't work out.
>>
>>138716035
I don't think so.

I think this is the arc where All Might's secret gets exposed, and caused more drama and friction for the Heroes and the School.

Deku will probably be useless for the next arc, and I feel like they won't kill off All Might until he and Deku have a team up fight. but that's just me.
>>
>>138716035
If it is I'm surprised it came this early but everything is shaping up to be that way
>>
>>138716035
I think it's the highest chance but Horikoshi could just make him fake his death like the face of heroism is dead but not really him so he can keep on being like a teacher for deku but not dead just be in the skelly form from now on
>>
>>138716035
Deku still has 2 and a half years of school left. Seems really early for his mentor to die.
>>
>>138716035
I've thought every single arc since the tournament was where All Might was going to die. I'm going to hold off on my guess until we get farther in.
>>
>>138716209
>Oh yeah, we got a new homeroom teacher since Aizawa got kicked out
>Say hello to Toshinori-sensei
>>
>>138709171

Shit, I never knew how much I wanted this until now
>>
>>138716139
She's so damn perfect. I dunno why so many people like Tsuyu; Mina is where it's at.
>>
>>138709171

>It ends in another draw.
>They're dragged off by villains.
>Turned into the hardest Noumu.
>>
>>138716035

He's gonna die for sure
>>
>>138716023
We have no idea yet, casts are completely covering them.
I'm betting on this
>Deku removes the casts
>there are more scars in his arms
>one of them has the shape of a dick
>there's a message inside the cast
>"I'll add one more every time you break your arms. Let's see you pull this shit again now, you rascal. - Recovery Girl"
>>
File: WOOOO.png (13KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
WOOOO.png
13KB, 320x285px
>>138716493
Ohboy, can't wait to see those RAGING BONER SMASH
>>
File: yaomomo.png (120KB, 850x509px) Image search: [Google]
yaomomo.png
120KB, 850x509px
>>138715855
I would make her create dirty things in front of me while she blushes and unable to make eye contact
>>
>>138715096
The detective has mind reading as his power, so if AFO gave him warping there's no way anyone would suspect him.
>>
>>138716035
Probably not.
He'll likely be beaten in some way, though.
>>
>>138716408
I wonder what it would be like giving a noumu multiple versions of the same kind of quirk.
>>
>>138716785
Redundant and likely inefficient.
>>
>>138715843

I don't think that's a smut doujin actually.

The preview made it look like a story about when he got his quirk.
>>
>>138716174
>Deku and All Might ramping up their attack while charging at a guy
>Deku/AM: Detroit...
>SMASH
Yeah All Might can't die until this happens
>>
>>138716365
Objectively Tsuyu is the better exotic beauty. Her unique design makes her odd looking, while being cute.
>>
>>138715843
Does that count as masturbation?
>>
File: 1454446719292.jpg (2MB, 1700x6330px) Image search: [Google]
1454446719292.jpg
2MB, 1700x6330px
>>138716599
We've got that covered though
>>
>>138715572
That was a good issue.
>>
>>138716035

He's not going die yet.

This is literally like when we all thought Iida was gonna go Sasuke back before the Stain arc revved up.

Horikoshi's just rusing us. We'll get some other twist.
>>
>>138717681
>we all thought Iida was gonna go Sasuke back before the Stain arc revved up.

No only a small select few had that crazy idea. You guys may have been loud but you wouldn't even number 20 altogether.
>>
>>138713728

>Bakugou successfully Noumu'd

Bakugou becomes Deku's venom

Wouldn't mind it
>>
>>138718031

I wonder if you only become a braindead puppet if you have tons of quirks stuffed in you. What if you just get one more quirk added?
>>
>>138717553
Not enough Uraraka lewds around these days
>>
File: kWdfDym[1].jpg (519KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kWdfDym[1].jpg
519KB, 900x1200px
>>138718315

Pretty sure they make them braindead on purpose, so they can control them, I mean the first Noumu was even somewhat of a challenge for All Might, imagine if you piss him off, he could wipe half of the villain alliance.
>>
>>138717656
It really was. And it shows that Ennis actually does have a soft spot for heroes. He just likes them when they're just good people trying to help. Which is also why he'd probably actually love All Might.
>>
>All Might DETROIT SMASHes his way into the villain base.
>Kacchan's just there chillin' on the couch.
>He's the only one there right now.
>"Oh hey All Might."
>"BAKUGOU MY BOY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"
>"Lolyeah."
>"WHAT HAPPENED?"
>"So they took me back and made 'made me an offer I can't refuse' or whatever."
>"WHAT DID YOU DO?"
>"Told 'em I'd think about it."
>"AND THEY JUST LET YOU?"
>"Well it's not like I was going anywhere, anyway. You took a fucking long time to get here, you know that?"
>They mosey on out without a single fight.
>The shortest rescue arc ever.
>>
>>138715826
No sadly enough.
I heard someone say soon.
>>
>>138714231
how can he be a bartender and a detective?
>>
>>138718917
Those are not exclusives, you can learn bartending as a hobby.
>>
>>138718917
>>138718949

Yeah. The most important part of both is knowing how to talk to people.
>>
File: Shota Complex.png (19KB, 165x395px) Image search: [Google]
Shota Complex.png
19KB, 165x395px
>>138715855
>still no good momo doujins
this is unfathomable
>>
File: Invisatits.jpg (14KB, 152x106px) Image search: [Google]
Invisatits.jpg
14KB, 152x106px
>>138719083
best girl doujin when
>>
>>138718793
The mental image of Bakugou and All Might casually walking out through a big hole in the wall with Bakugou just walking out with his hands in his pockets and All Might is just following along kinda sweating and confused like "Really? That was it?" is great.
>>
File: img000011.png (465KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
img000011.png
465KB, 856x1250px
>>138718541
All Might said that people that were given powers usually would end braindead, unless your power and the new one merged creating a new one (like OFA did)

And since the noumu of this attack was able to talk a little, maybe AFO and doctor are making some progress in creating Noumus that can work on their own (maybe his helmet and the tubes in the neck are because of that)
>>
inb4 the detective was originally a good guy, and posed as a villain to be a mole but then had his eyes opened and switched sides
>>
File: rip fatty.jpg (81KB, 580x865px) Image search: [Google]
rip fatty.jpg
81KB, 580x865px
>>138719512
The winged Noumu was one of Bakugo's old friends.
>>
>>138719614

And then Stain killed it.
>>
File: 1454873637582.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1454873637582.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>138719512
I never noticed he fused with Momo. tfw you'll never do the same
>>
>>138716766
>mind reading
Where did you get that from?
>>
>>138715916
Hopefully soon. He is my favorite character
>>
>>138714271
that she cant handle seeing him like that so she left him the food to eat it himself he cant grab it duh
>>
Is it bad that what I'm looking forward to the most is seeing whatever torture Kacchan is going through?

I need it. Fuck, I'd even read fanfics on it.
>>
>>138715492
not cop, chief detective, all you do is delegate shit to other detectives, only one higher than him are politicians and doghead
>>
>>138720099

Mistranslation.
He is quirkless.
>>
>>138719512
>>138720018
>yfw Awase got inside Momo before any other boy
>>
Predict what quirk Bakugou gets Noumu'd with
>>
>>138719512
>>138721548
>tfw Awase can fuse with anything Momo makes to power up.
>tfw they were meant to be together
>>
We could get something different, like a father-son KameHameHa or a Jiraiya/Nauto Rasengan.
>>
>>138720099
In his bio of the omake.
>>
>>138716766
He's quirkless
>>
>>138719083

does her tits need to get even bigger before more people recognize best girl?
>>
>>138722658
Sometimes is better in this way, let the best girl go unnoticed.
>>
>>138714231

they're not the same person.

otherwise he would have just warped to deku in the hospital and took him somewhere else.

if they are the same person then he's purposely keeping deku+friends safe which would mean he's a double agent.
>>
>>138719083

>already having DDs

fuck, how old is she?
>>
>>138714231
Oh my fucking god, remember this
>>
>>138721548

Come on, he didn't get inside the Momo.

He became one with the Momo, which is way more intimate.
>>
File: 1439267450875.jpg (6KB, 145x145px) Image search: [Google]
1439267450875.jpg
6KB, 145x145px
>Kirishima guilt tripping Deku into agreeing with him
Let him fucking rest please, he is gonna die.
>>
inb4 Deku gains healing factor after discovering his arms being a complete fucking wreck
>>
>>138721884
Oh fuck man Deku/All Might Smash would make me fucking cum.
>>
>>138725174
That would make me drop this manga harder than Side 5.
>>
File: hakure.png (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hakure.png
155KB, 1000x1000px
has anybody seen invisi-girl? haven't seen her at all in that chap and she certainly didn't talk much as of late
>>
>>138725174
inb4 the All for One thing where Deku sees the imprints of its past users within his own mind and they tell him that he has yet to unlock the full potential of All for One and he gains healing factor
>>
>>138725283

She's KO'd with Jirou.

They were the only Class As innawoods that didn't get gas masks iirc, so they're still recovering.
>>
>>138725283
She's in a coma.
>>
>>138725283
She's helping villains behind the scenes she is the traitor amongst the students and is the unknown daughter of detective/blackmist.
>>
>>138723733
>muh I was useless

Why is the dude turning into such a faggot
>>
Does All Might even technically still have One for All?

What's stopping Deku from just spreading his seed to literally everyone else and making them inherit One for All as well?
>>
>>138725283
>has anybody seen invisi-girl?
>seen
>the invisible girl
>>
>>138725557
That's the joke.
>>
how do I remove meme characters like frog and replace Mina as a main character or give proper screen time
>>
>>138726025
Mina is boring and not even that cute why do you people like her so much?
>>
File: 1455418326133.jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455418326133.jpg
63KB, 960x720px
I just want to have a chapter or scene where we get to see how close All Might and Deku are before AM dies. Like they hang out or something. Really drive home how much AM means to Deku. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>138726220

>Really drive home how much AM means to Deku.

Also vice versa. I really doubt AM doesn't have an ounce of fatherly affection for Deku.
>>
I don't want to jump on stupid hate train but anybody else think it's been kind of subpar lately?
I don't even get excited about new chapters anymore, it's just meh.
>>
>>138726338

I was kinda disappointed more of the other students didn't get to shine but what we got was pretty good.

I imagine the remedial kids and Iida being safe is a prelude to them going along with this really insanely bad idea to "help" rescue Bakugou.

Spinner already said he wants to kill Iida a couple times, so you know they're destined to fight. I guess now is better than never.
>>
>>138726338

I think it's just because Horikoshi's GOTTA GO FAST with the story and doesn't give us any room to breathe.

I'd have been fine with a months-worth of training arc chapters with the villains attacking at the end. It'd give us a nice look into everyone's relationships with each other.

More SoL chapters in general pls.
>>
>>138726338
It went from good generic to overly-generic.
Starting in a generic manner is ok as long that you use that time to make something original.
However, if your content stays generic for too long it becomes boring. Simple as that.
>>
>>138726474
Now that it has anime and stuff why does he still feel need to go fast?
Needs to slow down. Biggest strength of BNHA is almost all the characters are fun and interesting designs, it's waste to not make use of that.

>>138726534
I can agree with that.
>>
>>138726474
Do the nips enjoy that shit though? It seems BnHA sits higher in the rankings when it's hitting the fan.

I mean, I don't disagree. You got this big fun cast of ancillary and secondary characters; them actually having some fun or development would be cool.

We also haven't seen much of Midoriya's relationship with All Might. I mean yeah he idolizes All Might but it'd be nice to see more from them.
>>
>>138714271
"When you wake up, eat this and call me"
Korean fyi
>>
>>138725516
When you pass it down you don't give it up, otherwise allmight wouldn't be able to transform at all.
>>
>>138707473
Too be fair he doesn't exactly give peopel a reason to care about him either.

He may not be as bad as some make out but he's still a huge asshole with a hair trigger temper.
>>
>>138726555

SoL won't put the manga at #1 in the rankings, but it won't send it to the bottom either (or any farther than the upper middle I'd think), I guess Hori's still afraid after getting cancelled twice.

Here's an ides for an MHA spinoff: Just chapter upon chapter of all the SoL and friendship mean we skipped over in the manga itself. I'd buy it.

Also checked.
>>
>>138726338
Eh I dunno. It's still fun for me. I guess it really hasn't dropped for me yet.
>>
File: MfwThisthread.jpg (69KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
MfwThisthread.jpg
69KB, 504x470px
>>138707431
For fucks sake, you think that they'd figure it out by now, right? I came to this thread expecting at least a couple of interesting discussions but all I get is Speedreader-kun this and Bait that.
>>
File: bored2.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bored2.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
>still waiting on mindfuck-kun and aizawa mentorship to be developed
At least Toga is cute and fun, wonder what her quirk is.
I think she can read memories or something of people's who blood she gets.
>>
>>138726905
I'm wondering if she literally turns into the people she drinks the blood of. She says all this stuff about wanting to "become" people.
>>
>>138726978
Oh yeah that was other possibility in my mind, I like that one better I think.
It's definitely something reasonably strong since dabi asked how many she got and she said one even though she only nicked uraka.
>toga imitates uraka and "accidentally" runs into deku on weekend and starts heavily flirting with him and luring him
aw yiss
>>
File: 1450926325268.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450926325268.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>138717553
>>
Man, I can't even describe how mad i'd be if Deku went with Kirishima.
The real problem is that it looks more and more likely because
>shounen
>>138726725
>afraid
>anime adaptation next month
>in sunday afternoon
He could make the next chapters be about Deku finding new ways to diddle his fiddle with the casts until the anime ends and he'd still be safe.
>>
>>138726978
We may have already gotten a look at her quirk before. Earlier in the manga it says she was able to suck all the blood out of her victims.
>>
>>138726338
This arc wasn't as good as the others but it's wrapping up, so hopefully it'll pick up from there
>>
>>138722737
>which would mean he's a double agent

This in all honesty would be even more interesting.
>>
File: 1448766085694.jpg (25KB, 480x433px) Image search: [Google]
1448766085694.jpg
25KB, 480x433px
>>138714231
I really hope he's not the traitor, that would kinda be shity
>>
>>138726163
It's the allure of wanting something you can't have
>>
File: I'd drill it.gif (498KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
I'd drill it.gif
498KB, 400x300px
>>138715855
>Date her?
I would wreck her!
>>
>>138725476
He was useless faggot.
>>
>>138726025
Fuck you I like both. Tsuyu is not a main character faggot.
>>
Where the fuck has invisible girl been, i feel like she hasn't been around for awhile.
>>
>>138728570
m8 she was unconscious from gas along with earlobe girl, protected by stomach laser dude.
As it stands in the newest chapter she's still unconscious.
>>
>>138728570
>Speedreading this fast
>>
>>138728570
She has been on every page, you just haven't seen her.
>>
File: tool time.jpg (906KB, 1394x931px) Image search: [Google]
tool time.jpg
906KB, 1394x931px
>>138727767
Tool Time X Momo Rule 34 when?
>>
The anime starts in April, right? Do we know of it's being subbed by someone? I assume so, since this manga is decently popular.
>>
Isometric turn based rpg/rogue-like with intricate quirk system when?
>>
>>138730359
Funimation got it. Ready for shit video quality and hardsubs?
>>
I wonder what the color page might be next chapter.
>>
>>138718595
I really cannot understand people hating Superman. Is it some kind of deep seeded resentment at someone who is a good person that is also physically perfect? You think it would aspire people to want to be that great. You get faggots getting edgy hate boners for him. Tired old gary stu memes get spouted. Forgetting what he was. The godfather of caped heroes. SUPER heroes.
>>
>>138730651
Ready for shitty localized memes.
>>
>>138730814
VIRGINA CRASH!
>>
File: 1458150663891.jpg (526KB, 1406x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1458150663891.jpg
526KB, 1406x1080px
>>138730778
Eh I don't let it bother me. DC doesn't do a very good job with him most of the time so I can't blame people for not being a fan of him. And I don't think many people really want a superhero like him anymore. They see someone doing something good and they assume that there has to be a reason or that they're getting something out of it. Doing good for the sake of doing good just isn't that popular a concept. There's too much fear. "Don't stop to help that car pulled over on the side they might be trying to scam you" "Leave that homeless person alone they're probably just trying to get drug money" "You should do work at a food shelter it'll look good on your resume". Something changed in us. It's so much harder to just be someone who wants to help people and do good thing simply because it's the right thing to do. It's why I like Superman. He gives me hope that we can still just be good people.
>>
>>138730778
I don't hate him I just think he's boring and been used to death and back
>>
>>138731340
He is 75yo.
>>
File: 1456313213392.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1456313213392.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>>138730814
>you're one of those gamergate creeps
This may be one of the only series I'll bother getting different subs for.
>>
>>138731510
>watching Funishit
>ever
I hope a decent fansub group picks this up.
>>
>>138731510
Just wait for it.
>>
File: MtSHmDW.png (157KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
MtSHmDW.png
157KB, 516x440px
>>138717553
>>Would you rather be Deku or Uraraka in that picture?
>>
>>138732370
>>138732370
uraraka, but anal.

i want my husbando to love me hard
>>
All those shippingFags, all those naruTards, all those speedreaders....

What happened to those comfy threads we got at, like, chapter 20?

Why do those idiots have to ruin everything?
>>
>>138714403
>>138714415
>what are belt loops
>>
>>138726338
Agreed. All my weekly anticipation all went to WT>>>BnHA lately.
>>
Deku is my favorite character but he has to sit out in a fight, his arms are demolished and who knows what type of injuries he has done to his body for going 100%+
>>
>>138732617
It would be really silly if he does actually join in on the fight, but I'm hoping Horikoshi doesn't take that route.
>>
>>138732533
>>>
>>138732533
same here. its rare or a manga to lure me in that hard every week
>>
If Kirishima and Deku decide to go after Bakugou, will the entire class go, or will some, like Iida, sit out? I can see them trying to stop it, but I can't really see some of the class not going if they can't stop it. You know, besides Momo and the other injured.
>>
>>138732646

Well, i think Kirishima asks him because Deku is one of the closest people to Bakugou.

Like, asking for his point of view. I dont think he asks him to actually join them rescuing him.
Kirishima is a nice, good guy. Theres no way he´d just be like "Oh, your bodys fucked up, hey wanna ride the villian rollercoaster?"
>>
>>138732708
I don't see deku actually going. I fully believe we're gonna see all might and the other pros walk into a trap to rescue him.
>>
>>138732485
Both you and is knew this was unavoidable once the anime adaptation comes along

>>yfw the same fate befalls Dungeon Meshi and Golden Kamuy
>>
>>138732951
and Fate. And OP, Naruto, Bleach and all the others.

I wonder ho those kind of people live...

"Hey, im bored, time to be annoying again, my life has nothing else to live for."
>>
>>138732617
Same anon from before, I just read the new chapter raw and well from the looks of Dekus injuries seem to have no type of consequences, he's just there with both casts in his arms I expected there to be higher consequences for going 100%+
>>
>>138733023
One of his arms was mangled, there'll probably be a reveal where it's just horrible disfigured.
>>
>>138733075
>They reveal it
>It's completly black from being burned
>Skin peeling
>Fingers missing
>Lumpy and misshapen
>>
>>138733396
>]
>[
kuro smash!
>>
why has no one made a "SMASHING" version of all might/Deku yet?
>>
File: 1456255391416.jpg (106KB, 444x388px) Image search: [Google]
1456255391416.jpg
106KB, 444x388px
>>138714231

>All Might is weak as hell, but manages to defeat the villains
>just after, he transforms back and is out of juice for the day
>Shigaraki is fucking raging on the floor about how absolute-bullshit-unfair it is that All Might is secretly some scrawny punk and that he beat him just in time
>his friend shows up as back up
>All Might's guard is down
>shot in the back
>as he lays dying, he sees his friend giving him a sly smirk, holding the gun
>phases into Black Mist mode
>All Might is devestated, and his last moments are of betrayal and sorrow
>Shigaraki has no idea of what is even happening or how he should begin to react to this turn of events
>>
>>138733720
>>138733720
oh god

OH GOD
>>
>>138733720
>implying one for all won't be the one to kill all might
>>
>>138732513
Pants have 7 loops. 3 on each side running to the back with 1 in the center behind. Those pants must have like 13 or 15.

So it must be the same person with the same weird ass pants with too many loops. Its the same guy. That, or shit art.
>>
dekufags are worse than frogfags
>>
>>138734504
He's back
>>
>>138732533
>All my weekly anticipation all went to WT
That's just sad, for you. WT is like consistently unengaging.
>>
>>138726338
No you're just like the other autists who hate when the manga doesn't follow your fanfic
>>
>>138726474
>I'd have been fine with a months-worth of training arc chapters with the villains attacking at the end.
Its fucking hysterical how some of you autists want this to become another Bleach
>>
File: 4b2.gif (1MB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
4b2.gif
1MB, 500x225px
>>138734504
>trying this hard
>>
File: 1456532512217.jpg (13KB, 392x514px) Image search: [Google]
1456532512217.jpg
13KB, 392x514px
>>138726338
>I don't want to jump on the stupid hate train
>But I will anyway
>>
>>138734504
Narutards pls
>>
>>138726338
When you consider two of the biggest complaints stem from
>MUH SIDE CHARACTERS
>HURR WHY IS THE MC THE FOCUS
You tend to not pay attention to what gets said here and wonder why these people haven't dropped the manga.
>>
>>138732533
>WT
Nobody dies the manga but I guess I see where MUH SIDE CHARACTERS complaints stem from.
>>
>>138732533
Serious question anon, if I want to try World Trigger and would rather skip reading the opening chapters, which arc would you recommend that I jump into?
>>
>>138726338
I'm still keen to read the next chapters, but I do also feel less hyped about the coming weeks compared to the Hosu arc.

But why would it be hate? BnHA is allowed to have weaker chapters, just like any other series
>>
>>138734699
Because they are shitposting. Just that they do it that way so they can try to claim it is somewhat on topic, unlike the shitposting autist from the other day that spammed a dead BnHA thread for an hour by posting pictures of people making pizza and saying the manga was naruto trash.

Read it or no, the shitposters just want to rile up the threads we are a little too easy to goad, honestly.
>>
>>138734808
Pretty Harsh Anon.
>>
>>138734938
What do you expect when half the posters here are obviously underage? I'm convinced at least half of the "Deku too much focus" are just baiters. Yet retards reply to them every single time.

What they don't realise is that all these "Here's your (You)" posts they spout out is just as bad. They contribute exactly nothing to the thread, and is exactly what those shitposters want.
>>
>>138734699
>You tend to not pay attention to what gets said here and wonder why these people haven't dropped the manga.
Because it's had one bad arc?

The last 15 chapters have been terrible. All of the chapters preceding them were pretty good. Why would you drop a manga for what could easily be a small blip?
>>
>>138736100
>bad arc
Here’s your (you)
>>
>>138733671
>Not Bronx Smash
>>
>>138731588

It's a really popular jump series so I'm kinda hoping someone else picks it up.
>>
>>138734699
>HURR WHY IS THE MC THE FOCUS
You can have the MC the focus without making him solve everyon's problem

How can't you see that?
>>
>>138736811
You mean, as in having the MC help his rival solving his problem and then said rival helping another character solve solve her own problem by encouraging her?
>>
>>138734866
Read it from the very start. Every little detail counts. Read the volumes, the extras are interesting.

It's one of those series that you can't get tired of re-reading.
>>
>>138732485

>Implying shipperfags weren't always here.
>Implying people weren't always calling this the new Nardo.

Pls. What made these threads comfy was how relaxed everyone was and how everyone was best girls and how shiny and new everything was.

Even the shipperfags and fujos lived in harmony.
>>
>>138737135
We all know reddit killed these threads.
>>
>>138737132
>It's one of those series that you can't get tired of re-reading.
You can't get people to read it to begin with
>>
>>138737132
>you can't tired of re-reading.
Hahahahah. Only 3 minutes to read every chapter just like Bleach.
>>
>>138734660
>call someone narutard when the author is also a narutofag
this thread is hilarious
>>
>>138737851
Both Oda and Togashi are narutofags
>>
>>138736170
Oh fuck off. You're making all MHA fans look bad.
>>
>>138737941
Why was this a bad arc then?
>>
>>138737981
MUH WAIFU MINA GOT NO ACTION
>>
>>138737981
Everyone but Deku acted like a retard or jobbed, or both.
>>
>>138738050
Memes. I see.
>>
File: COy6uzuUsAAiA7Y.jpg large.jpg (106KB, 1023x717px) Image search: [Google]
COy6uzuUsAAiA7Y.jpg large.jpg
106KB, 1023x717px
>>138719083
>>138719173
>Mina has to be careful that her powers don't burn through her clothes.
>No doujins of her accidentally melting her panties when looking at a hot guy/girl and having to go through her school day commando.
>>
>>138738101
This isn't a meme, this is a fact. Save from yaoi hands and Tetsu, no students managed to defeat their respective villain.
>>
>>138708999
I don't know where this perception that the whole of class A 'hates Bakugou' comes from. At most they've expressed annoyance at his antics and have shown they won't just roll over and take his shit. But hate? I've always gotten the impression that everyone in the class was pretty cool with everyone, with the exception of Bakugou and Deku.

Like, they'll roll their eyes at him but I've never seen anything that would hint at outright scorn.
>>
>>138738123
oh baby its so hot,.. wait why is it burning,, oh god no!
>>
>>138712845
They could seriously hurt him? Torture? Two whole days of not seeing somebody is pretty long, man. Any number of things could happen.
>>
>>138737981
Not that anon but I feel calling this arc terrible is a bit of a stretch. I mean it was kinda flawed but the I don't really think they were bad chapters.
>>
>>138712989
I think outside of a few standouts, Class B doesn't have as many persons of interest than Class A.
>>
>>138738264
Ochako was able to subdue Toga
Spinner and Butch were both beaten by the Pussy Patrol
The only villain who weren't defeated by a kid during a fight was the Nomu but those things are fucking insane so blaming that on kids seem a bit much. And Todoroki and Bakugou weren't able to beat Moonfish because they didn't want to risk setting the forest on fire and even then it was Crowbro's quirk that took him out.
>>
>>138738264
>jobbed or acted as a retard
>didn't defeat their respective villain

Those two things are not the same. Tokoyami kicked all kinds of ass, Octoarm saved everybody's bacon twice, and were I not at work I could pull at least two other students that didn't fail horribly at something they should have managed to do for plot contrivance (jobbing) nor acted like retards.
>>
>>138738264
>no students managed to defeat their respective villain.
They weren't suppose to
>>
>>138734601
Not that anon but I dunno, I do feel like it's hard to discuss Deku's actual character flaws without other anon jumping down my throat about how he is this bastion of moral goodness who can do no wrong. I suppose some of those people are just knee-jerk shitposting and it doesn't fully express their opinions but it's kind of annoying.

That said, the bitching about his development and narrative focus can fuck off. I'm liking that we get to see his growth as it plays out, and the missteps he takes on the way.
>>
>>138737981
dumb shitty kid, it's an overdone cliche
>>
>>138738502
>Bitches about not being able to discuss Deku's character
>Uses a strawman as an argument

Wew lad.
>>
>>138738435
but PussyPatrol was handled by Black Mist no?
>>
File: What.jpg (46KB, 400x234px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
46KB, 400x234px
>>138738050
>other students taking care of business
>"but muh background characters!"
>>
>>138738502
Honestly I feel like we've had pretty in depth discussions about his character but it's usually happening in defence of the writing by saying that although an action might not have been the smartest it is in character with what deku would do. We all know that when things get heated Deku kinda tends to throw caution to the wnd and just rushes in. He's been doing it since the beginning. Although he's a smart kid he's also super impulsive probably because he feels like he has so much to prove.
>>
>>138738572
Not really the pussycats defeated them, but blackmist helped the guys they defeated escape, thats it.
>>
>>138738572
So? That guy wasn't part of the villain attack force. He was clean up. Ultimately the villains were victorious but that doesn't change the fact that they were beaten. Like if Mist had picked up McMuscles that wouldn't have detracted from the whupping he got from Deku
>>
>>138737135
Actually you're right. I remember people used to compare this to X-Men, then Sky High, then Avatar during the sports festival arc.

I'm predicting the eventual Harry Potter comparisons
>>
>>138738761
Why avatar?
>>
>>138738761
I still call it Sky High when I discuss about it with my friends
>>
>>138738786

Because of the Icyhot-Zuko comparison.
>>
>>138738786
>>138739073
Not to mention the OFA ghosts showing up.
>>
>Kacchan got kidnapped.
>Had his origin chapter, so he's not going to go Sasuke and join the villains.
>This is Jump, so he's not going to get Noumu'd.
>But they're not going to let him go, obviously.
>"Gee that there's a mighty fine quirk you've got, Bakugou."
>All for One.

Guys, Kacchan's going to become the quirkless hero Deku was originally meant to be.
>>
>>138739164
God I wrote about this before but I would love that. Cause you know he'd still try to be the best hero and would force himself to be number 1 at everything. And if any of the class ever did worse than him he'd see it as them taking pity on him and be posses and want them to do better to. He'd singlehandedly push the whole class driven solely by his pride.
>>
>>138739154
>OFA ghosts
I totally forgot about that.
I wonder how that comes back.
Being able to use the quirks of previous OFA users?
>>
because deku fucked up kacchan got kidnapped
>>
>>138740040
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>138739499
I imagine that would be something like using their fighting techniques while being afected by their personalities (more or less like Kenichi against Odin) and having like a side effect that his personality and the previous users ones could end combining for a short time (like in Spirit Circle), at the worst case losing his own sense of self and becoming a single personality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZRa7D4dnas
>>
>>138739367

I can just imagine the class taking pity on him at first.

>"Bakugou you stay in the back."
>"Bakugou, I'll handle this."
>"Bakugou, you don't have a quirk anymore, Go help the others evacuate."

Needless to say, he spergs out every time.

And then during the next villain attack, he takes down a whole Noumu by himself.
>>
>>138739499
It's one of those things Horikoshi still holding out on us.

Yet unexplained:
>>Deku's vision and how exactly OfA works
>>All Might's back story and his relationship to "Shimura"
>>AfO's agenda
>>Shigaraki's backstory
>>that winged boy
>>
File: 19.png (26KB, 378x288px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
26KB, 378x288px
Damn, Muscular hit Deku so hard the color of his pupils changed.
>>
>>138740239
Yeah you know he would keep throwing himself at danger to show that nothing would stop his goal
>>
>>138740134
>hating on the best character
>>
So Ragdoll is ded?
>>
fuck
>>
>>138741405
Probably, but there's enough of a window that he could write her back in if he really wanted to.
>>
File: traitor.gif (71KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
traitor.gif
71KB, 480x270px
>>138741879
as the traitorous cunt
>>
>>138742511
I really hope she isn't, because that would be lazy as fuck. I really hope the traitor is someone we know, or at least a character we will get to know better until the reveal. If you don't make it hurt, a betrayal isn't worth shit.
>>138740259
>Shigaraki's backstory
We already know he killed someone when discovering his quirk for sure, most likely his father, but yeah it would be interesting to get it soon in the next arc.
>>
File: 1454715086021.png (51KB, 433x870px) Image search: [Google]
1454715086021.png
51KB, 433x870px
When is her time to shine?
>>
File: Same.jpg (97KB, 513x330px) Image search: [Google]
Same.jpg
97KB, 513x330px
>>138744169
Hopefully soon.
>>
>>138738435
>Ochako was able to subdue Toga
Subduing isn't defeating. Toga still ran away

>Spinner and Butch were both beaten by the Pussy Patrol
They're not students, can't you read?
>>
>>138737981
Just off the top of my head:

Firstly, it's a repeat of arc we've already seen. Villains interrupting a training arc happened at USJ. Students scattered in small groups happened in USJ. Environmental hazards were present at USJ. Deku smashing with broken limbs because he really needed to save someone happened during the sports festival.

Secondly, it's contrivance and convenience. Everything in this arc is neat to the point of being ridiculous. Deku hears the story of how Kouta's parents were killed by a villain, then the following day that very villain shows up and happens to stumble across Kouta, but Deku just happens to know that Kouta is in danger so he gets there in the nick of time and manages to save the child in a way that restores his faith in heroes. Deku then happens to bump into Eraserhead while both of them are running around in the huge forest, then happens to run into Shouji and Tokoyami, then somehow locates Bakugo and Todoroki (maybe Shouji reached an eye tentacle over the trees to look for ice) then happens to run into Ochako and Tsuyu. The one villain who happens to use a gun happens to be up against a bulletproof student.

Thirdly, while it is an established aspect of his character, Deku's planning ability starts to strain the bounds of credibility. He comes up with the perfect plan to deal with Tokoyami's shadow that just so happens to deal with Moonfish as well (another contrivance), then comes up with the perfect plan to catch Compress in mid-air. It's like he's the only one with a brain and everyone else is just his accessories.

Fourthly, because of Horikoshi's tendency to write short arcs, this big invasion involving 50+ characters ends up having two real (if short) fights and a couple of one panel battles. When you develop a giant cast of side characters people are going to be interested in seeing what they can do.
>>
>>138706679
>There's no good reason behind Kirishima asking the kid with demolished arms to help him.
Kirishima knows what he's doing is a bad idea so he wants Deku to agree with him. He wants somebody to counter Iida and give him an excuse to go.
>>
File: Bear-handed_waving.gif (990KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
Bear-handed_waving.gif
990KB, 250x208px
>>138745122
This.
>>
>>138745122
>Firstly, it's a repeat of arc we've already seen
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>138708881
Did Deku use 100% even once when fighting against Stain?
>>
>>138745285
Don't think so, and it's weird that in the following "real" danger he went back to it.
>>
>>138745240
>Villains interrupting a training arc happened at USJ. Students scattered in small groups happened in USJ. Deku smashing with broken limbs because he really needed to save someone happened during the sports festival.
Contest these points.

This arc is different in that it's a small team of elite villains with gas and fire rather than a small team of elite villains with mooks, and All Might doesn't turn up at the end. The shock at villains turning up at USJ and the tension from students being suddenly thrown up against something entirely out of their league can't be repeated.
>>
>>138714231
You know, I was wondering about Black Mist. He's not as evil or killer as the other members, he really might be a double agent.
>>
>>138745421
It makes a little sense. Against Stain, his powers worked fine, he was just dealing with agility and paralysis. Against the muscle man, even with 100% he just wasn't able to match in strength. He was forced into using it again, whereas with Stain he always had other options so he kept it in his back pocket.
>>
>>138745596
Yeah but from a story point of view, it's not clever to put him back into a situation where he is forced to destroy his body so soon. It was his first real fight against a villain since Stain.
>>
File: image.png (433KB, 898x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
433KB, 898x1300px
readms.com/r/my_hero_academia/083/3303/1
>>
>>138745122
>Firstly, it's a repeat of arc we've already seen.
Not this fucking shit again. The first confrontation had the villains causing a ruckus with no prior motive hence why the only Shigaraki and Nomu, the second confrontation Shigaraki had a goal in mind so he sent out fresh recruits to carry out themselves, their goal wasnt petty destruction but to make a statement by capturing Bakugou.

>Villains interrupting a training arc happened at USJ
The first one wasn't even a training arc it was a field trip also in a manga called Boku no Hero ACADEMIA they're always in the midst of training
The rest is almost a pointless facsimile. Why not call all arcs similar because Deku used his power or all the students split up instead of staying together, biggest difference is that not all the students were scattered and not all of them participated and of course a forest is different from an obstacle course.

>Deku hears the story of how Kouta's parents were killed by a villain, then the following day that very villain shows up and happens to stumble across Kouta, but Deku just happens to know that Kouta is in danger so he gets there in the nick of time and manages to save the child in a way that restores his faith in heroes.
Learn what contrivance means before spouting shit autismo. Its established pretty early on that Kouta goes out by himself to his own fortress and it was obvious that by the end of the arc Deku would change his opinion of heroes by actually witnessing a heroic act himself, the shit with muscleman is more of a cliche than contrivance but only serves to make his change in opinion stronger
>. Deku then happens to bump into Eraserhead while both of them are running around in the huge forest
Wow...you are autistic, Deku was headed straight to the facility where Eraserhead was already running out into the forest, hmmmmm...I wonder how he was able to find him so fast
>>
>>138745691
I think that was the point, really. Putting Deku in a situation where regular tactics wouldn't work at all, where he had to put forth bad ideas and it still didn't work, showed off the tension and escalation of the attack. This whole arc was basically made to beat Deku down and punish him for his past, and the fight was part of that.
>>
>>138745122
>, then happens to run into Shouji and Tokoyami, then somehow locates Bakugo and Todoroki (maybe Shouji reached an eye tentacle over the trees to look for ice) then happens to run into Ochako and Tsuyu.
There was literally a fucking map that showed where all the characters were, the forest wasn't big and everyone was already on a fucking set path due to the test your might game they were playing earlier so everyone was in close proximity of one another which is why Momo was able to save Class B and why getting to Shouto and Bakugou on time was possible.

>He comes up with the perfect plan to deal with Tokoyami's shadow
He literally just used logic to leer Dark Shadow to Shouto and Bakugou, he didn't even know Moonfish was at that same location to begin with.
> then comes up with the perfect plan to catch Compress in mid-air.
Once again logic, he just combined the quirks of everyone for a do a die last minute fling to stop him.
>When you develop a giant cast of side characters people are going to be interested in seeing what they can do.
see>>138734600

Now lets see your excuse
>>
>>138745122
>Fourthly, because of Horikoshi's tendency to write short arcs, this big invasion involving 50+ characters ends up having two real (if short) fights and a couple of one panel battles. When you develop a giant cast of side characters people are going to be interested in seeing what they can do.
MUH SIDE CHARACTERS
>>
>>138745752
Could Kirishima be the traitor?
Could it be that he is he trying to lure the students to the villain alliance?
>>
>>138746130
I had that thought as well. I don't expect it to be true but it'd be a pretty damn good twist.
>>
>>138746130
That'll be as dumb as the Titan twist in SnK
>>
>>138745122
If you hate repeats, then you at least won't have to worry about the 2nd and 3rd year, cause at worse it'll be a time skip to 3rd year which will then basically ignore school shit outside of 2 occasions and focus on saving the world.
>>
>>138737941
It's just the same shitposter. Ignore him.
>>
File: 1455180833808.png (42KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1455180833808.png
42KB, 500x413px
>tfw almost every character has been accused of being a traitor
>when/if a traitor is finally revealed- "I called it you guys"
>>
>>138746130
Nah, doesn't seem likely. Kirishima's just a straightforward guy and his quirk isn't very good for spying.
>>
>>138745122
Gotta agree with this. This was one of the most mediocre arcs in the series.
>>
>>138746130
>Could Kirishima be the traitor?
He was attacked in the USJ arc so no. Basically anyone who was already a victim of a villain attack isn't a traitor because that would be dumb.
>>
>>138746370
>>138745208
Here's your (you)
>>
>>138738123

>in class taking test
>room is quiet
>suddenly have lewd thoughts about cock
>her pussy leaks and some of acid eats through her panties
>suddenly the smell of acid pussy fills the air around her while she's sitting down
>too embarrassed to move
>other students next to her start noticing the lewd smell

poor girl
>>
Can someone post another thread before this one dies?
>>
>>138746421
Reminder to ignore these. These always start with one person trying to salt people up. He started with >>138734504 and then went on
>>138734575
>>138734600
>>138734699
>>138736170
>>
>>138746595
>Ignore anything that disagrees with my opinion
Okay
>>
>>138746324
Kacchan is the traitor all along. There was no kidnapping, only regrouping.
>>
>>138734699
>>138734651
>>138734575
>all three replying to a 6 hour post within an hour
Shit, I didn't even notice. Yeah, it's the samefagging shitposter again.
>>
>>138746577
Fuck no. The last thing we need is for BnHA threads to become a cancer-infested general like Osomatsu threads.
>>
>>138746646
And those "Here's your (You)" is somehow any different. You're either baiting or a retard.
>>
>>138746722
>Responding to a 10 hour post
The autism is strong with this one
>>
>>138746766
He is baiting. ignore him.
>>
>>138745016
I was honestly just listing off all encounters with villains and showing that students really weren't jobbers
>>
>>138746130
The traitor is ragdoll, she went missing and the only thing she left was a blood trail.
>>
>>138746838
Nah nigger it's the detective for sure.
>>
File: 1447706849657.jpg (6KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1447706849657.jpg
6KB, 250x232px
Did it really not cross their minds that Ragdoll is one of the top suspects for being the traitor?
>>
do you think this manga will have character development
>>
>>138746909
>Traitor
>Got attacked by her own

Okay
>>
>>138746946
Sup Speedreader-kun
>>
>>138746980
Thats literally how you make a traitor not look like one.
>>
>>138746732
Fucking this. These threads arepainful enough already we don't need constant generals. I'm Fucking glad we don't have a chapter next week. I need a break from you faggots
>>
>>138747030
There is a chapter next week. What are you talking about?
>>
>>138746946
We've gotten some. Deku is in some real need of actual development though.

>>138746909
There's really no hint at all she's a traitor. The traitor would have to have been with the teachers at UA since they also helped get the villains to USJ or whatever it was called.
>>
>>138747030
Only One Piece doesn't have a chapter next week.
>>
>>138747018
>I was pretending to be retarded

Fuck off
>>
I wanna see one of the kids die due to their reckless nature
>>
>>138746909
Ragdoll wouldn't have anything to do with the other attacks.
>>
>>138734699

because the MC is almost always the most boring character
>>
>>138747514
Furthermore, she doesn't know about All Might's true condition so she couldn't have been the one to leak that to the villains.

So narrowing it down, the only people who knew that are the UA teachers, Tsukauchi and recovery girl.
>>
>>138747769
>Furthermore, she doesn't know about All Might's true condition
Except is power is literally knowing everyone's weaknesses as soon as she look at them. And All Might is a very public figure.
>>
>>138745122
>It's like he's the only one with a brain and everyone else is just his accessories.
This, mostly. I mean, it's not like his ideas are far fetched, it's just that anyone else is literally too retarded to think about them.
I kinda don't agree with your second point, because, well of course he's going to run into the guy that killed the kid's parents, he's the protag. And I like it. The rest of it really is chance though and I don't find it too unbelievable, the only thing that pissed me off was
>The one villain who happens to use a gun happens to be up against a bulletproof student.
Now I'm not a bloodthirsty guy but eventually someone has to die or get wounded because the battles don't feel high stakes. I mean, the manga looks cool and all, but you just know everyone's going to get through it unscathed, you know Deku's going to be fucked up but then healed, etc...
I think I figured out why I don't enjoy this manga as much as before : the latest arcs are too predictable.
>>
>>138748483
>ALL THIS EDGE
>>
>>138741405
Either dead, captured or a traitor all along.
>>
>>138744169

I'm hoping that all the remedial class kids get some limelight soon.
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.