[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...is it any good? The art style looks great and everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: One_Piece.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
One_Piece.png
2MB, 1280x720px
So...is it any good? The art style looks great and everything but... it's extremely long, and i don't want to waste my time with shit
>>
>>138679985
Unless you have literally nothing better to do, it's completely pointless
>>
>>138679985
The anime is beyond shit, read the manga.
>>
anime was good up until 325-ish
after that stick to manga
>>
>>138679985
Don't waste time to watch the anime unless you want to see a particular scene being animated. Read the manga
>>
>>138679985
> i don't want to waste my time with shit
Don't kid yourself. Your time is worthless.
>>
>>138679985
I feel you op, I wanted to shitpost in the generals but I didn't want to spend a month reading all that shit.

Just speed read the manga in 1 or 2 hours then check the wiki for stuff you didn't really understand, worked for me
>>
>>138679985
Read the manga up until the end of Arlong Park.
If you don't want to keep going, just stops there because it probably isn't for you.
>>
>>138680707
This is pretty much what I was going to say, it gets better after Arlong but if you haven't enjoyed it up by the end of Arlong Park, then you probably won't enjoy it.
>>
File: are you fucking kidding me.jpg (51KB, 460x482px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking kidding me.jpg
51KB, 460x482px
>>138680524
>speed read the manga in 1 or 2 hours
>then check the wiki
>>
>>138680524
I'd laugh but people like that actually exist.
>>
>the art style looks great and everything
i want whatever you're smoking
>>
Just open the subs in notepad or something and read that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.