[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Madoka concept movie made public. Is it happening? http://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Madoka concept movie made public.

Is it happening?

http://www.animate.tv/news/details.php?id=1448554093
>>
>>134005819
kill yourselves madotards
>>
>>134005873
>Madoka concept movie
Meaning?
>>
>>134005989
It's related to a "new story", whatever that means.
>>
>>134006041
I dont know how to feel about this. Madoka is pretty much done with any kind of story. Madoka is god, Homura is the devil, Kyubey got BTFO. Whats left? Nothing.

Incoming huge fuck up.
>>
>>134005989
Short concept film hinting towards a sequel:

>>134005873

>Animation studio SHAFT will unveil a short concept movie for a new story related to Puella Magi Madoka Magica for its "~Commemorating 40 Years of Shaft~ Madogatari" event in Tokyo on Friday. The movie hints at a new project for the franchise, but nothing has been officially announced.

>Magica Quartet—the team behind the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime, consisting of director Akiyuki Simbo, character designer Ume Aoki, scriptwriter Gen Urobuchi (Nitroplus), and animation studio Shaft—have continued plans for a new work since the Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part 3: Rebellion film opened in October 2013. The concept movie was born from their meetings.

>Simbo created the storyboards and served as chief director for the short, while series director Yukihiro Miyamoto returned to direct. Composer Yuki Kajiura contributed a new musical piece. Other returning staff members include:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-11-26/madoka-magica-concept-movie-hints-at-new-work/.95830
>>
>>134005989
A test for season two.
>>
>>134006193
That's why Rebellion came into existence. To continue the story thereafter.

Shaft is milking the franchise, basically. It's not a secret Shaft is interested in a sequel/season two and talked about if for awhile.
>>
File: sp_tokyo_visual.png (829KB, 752x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sp_tokyo_visual.png
829KB, 752x1000px
>>134007451
>>134007473
>>
Oh shit, Shaft realizes that they made Pani Poni Dash once upon a time ages ago. What has this world come to?
>>
>>134006193
>Homura is the devil
>Whats left?
>Nothing?
M8. That's the point to Rebellion, to continue Madoka Magica. They left an opening for a potentional sequel/season two.
>>
>>134005873
If a continuation is made, I need to find somewhere that isn't infested with absolute cancer to discuss it. Hopefully it's a mecha reboot so I can use /m/.
>>
>mecha reboot
It would be glorious, but not if it's by shaft.
>>
It sure is going to be difficult to not fuck this one up.
>>
>madogatari

MADOCASH
BAKEDOLLAHS
>>
File: Ultimate.Madoka.full.1170995.jpg (586KB, 1122x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate.Madoka.full.1170995.jpg
586KB, 1122x900px
Looking forward to best girl return.

Devil world no more!
>>
If Madokami and Sayaka are Lawfags and Homu and Kyouko are Chaosfags, who is Neutralfag?
>>
>>134009039
The two goons that you left out.
>>
>>134009039
Switzerland, obviously.
>>
>>134009081
Next series will have a Cheesy ending, then
>>
>>134009039
Mami and Bebe
>>
File: 40989042.jpg (266KB, 600x819px) Image search: [Google]
40989042.jpg
266KB, 600x819px
>>134005873
Praise Homu
>>
Godoka can one shot Saitama
>>
>>134009039
Qb. Really.
>>
File: Mwitch.jpg (165KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
Mwitch.jpg
165KB, 600x818px
>>134008892
>implying Urobutcher won't go full butcher on us
>>
>>134005873

Time for like 40 fucking new threads. And people wonder why the fanbases for Iwakami productions are always included in lists of worst fanbases ever. If it wasn't this it'd be Fate, SAO or Monogatari or something. Speaking of which those three things plus possibly a new Madoka having movies all in the same year is just going to be absolutely awful. I don't think I can do it. I just wish Aniplex would fuck off with constantly catering to and bringing all these horrible bleeting idiot fanboy filled fanbases out of the woodwork all at once lately. I don't know now anybody could possibly stand it or isn't also dreading how /a/ and the anime scene is going to look in a month or two.
>>
>>134011611
If that happens, I'll finally have a use for my rope.
>>
Why couldn't they just leave it at the TV series? it was just fine by itself until fucking Rebellion came along.
>>
>>134007874

What choice do they have really, they're irrelevant otherwise. It's pretty pathetic that they had to pretty much boil their entire 40 year history down something called Madogatari (The Madoka and Monogatari brands far exceed the Shaft label) just hawking two franchises they've done in the least 5 years almost exclusively because nobody r members or give a solitary shit about anything else they've ever done. They might as well call it a 5 year anniversary
>>
>>134008090

Not going to happen but yeah that would have been my condition too. Madoka fanbase is unfortunately one of those filled with shrieking idiots forever going on about the infallible virtues of the show and it's staff that never shut the fuck up with saying how fucking hype they and everything are. Literally every Aniplex backed show has a horrible fanbase, it really is a testament to their dedication to appealing to the worst sort of zealot fanboy and I used to think Kyoani was bad for this. At least we're not getting a Madoka short, Monogatari movie, Key adaptation, SAO movie and Fate movie pretty much all in a row out of them. Like I said 2016 is just going to be awful. I'd fucking hide if I were you.
>>
>>134008892

Literally the only relevant character now is Homura. If we get a camrip I'll be shocked if it doesn't open on Homura, revolve around Homura and end with a shot around Homura if Rebellion and the last few episodes of the TV show are any sort of indication of what to expect character usage wise.
>>
So wait, another movie? Or a sequel series?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.