[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Who can realistically beat Saitama? Hard Mode: No Son Goku.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 107

File: 1448126695070.png (1MB, 1864x1792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448126695070.png
1MB, 1864x1792px
Who can realistically beat Saitama?

Hard Mode: No Son Goku. No Superman. No mentions of "feats".
>>
Accelerator
>>
power-man
>>
File: yuki no doubt.gif (136KB, 311x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yuki no doubt.gif
136KB, 311x360px
Yuki could probably btfo Saitama
>>
Cardcaptor Sakura
>>
Kinnikuman could of course, but only after fucking up first.
>>
Madoka and Simon.
>>
Goku, superman, skyfather, vegita, whis, vado, beerus, chanpa, majin buu, mystic gohan, ssj3 gotenks, lots more.......

People are riding saitamas meat damn get off lol he's a gag character.
>>
>>133953045
/thread
>>
File: 1441003543981.jpg (130KB, 564x428px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441003543981.jpg
130KB, 564x428px
>>133953017
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
File: 1448149087212.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448149087212.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
>>133953317
Leatherhead was clearly the instigator as he wore such a provocative outfit. If you don't want to settle it in the ring dress more appropriately
>>
Any random faggot with an automatic rifle can kill him. He's not immortal, he just punches really hard.
>>
>>133953201
literally maybe superman could defeat him. If he understood the magnitude of the fight he would just one punch full force any of those fighters and win.
>>
>>133953435
Superman isn't even the third strongest on that list
>>
>>133953017
Anyone with a Death Note and eyes of the shinigami.
>>
>>133953017
Can you fuck off with these threads already
What the fuck are the mods doing?
>>
File: THE STRONGEST.jpg (102KB, 620x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
THE STRONGEST.jpg
102KB, 620x387px
>>133953017
Squirrel Girl
In order to beat a gag character, pit them against another gag character.
>>
Any hair stylist.
>>
File: D E M O N B A N E.jpg (1MB, 1225x2394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
D E M O N B A N E.jpg
1MB, 1225x2394px
>>
>>133953017
>hard mode
But none of them can, no matter the mode.
>>
I have one person. Dead Pool. Case closed.
>>
>>133953391
Dude
Leatherman was just confused
>>
>>133953017
Half Punch Man
>>
Nobody. Saitama's story is based around the fact that NOBODY can give him a good battle. If they're fighting, they're not giving him a good battle. Otherwise it's not Saitama.
>>
File: Ffxi_maat.jpg (42KB, 330x682px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ffxi_maat.jpg
42KB, 330x682px
>>133953017
Maat.
>>
Economy
>>
I thought we had already come to the conclusion that Popeye would beat Saitama.
>>
File: madokagod.jpg (496KB, 3478x2458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
madokagod.jpg
496KB, 3478x2458px
your move OP
>>
File: Sakamoto.jpg (60KB, 457x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sakamoto.jpg
60KB, 457x404px
>>133953017
Saitama is done for.
>>
I think if you took every powerful character in Bleach and made 500 copies of each of them, they could probably pull it off.
>>
>>133953017
Sakura Kinomoto.
>>
>>133953017
Cthulhu.
>>
Uchiha Madara.
>>
>>133953017
Popoye, bugs bunny, anpanman, doraemon, perman, jerry, kiteretsu, ryotsu, dee dee
>>
>>133953017
Kumagawa
Ajimu
>>
>>133956573
Which Uchiha Madara are we talking about here?
>>
>>133953017
Batman
>>
File: Champa.png (312KB, 470x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Champa.png
312KB, 470x537px
>>133953017
One Kick Cat(God)
>>
>>133956735
I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan God Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, with Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan, and having mastered Hokuto Shinken posessing perfect Musou Tensei, Inherited the Hiten Misturugi Ryu style fully mastering the Amakekeru Ryu no Hirameki, Having mastered Gear Fourth and mastered all 3 Haki's, possesses all Clow Cards, and having graduated top of his class in the Navy Seals, has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda with over 300 confirmed kills, is also trained in gorilla warfare and is the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
>>
File: q9sPbgj.jpg (75KB, 513x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
q9sPbgj.jpg
75KB, 513x547px
>>133956769
>Cat scratches can hurt him
Saitama confirmed for weak to cats
Bills can defeat him no problem.
>>
>>133953433
Is this b8? There's no way someone could think he could be killed by normal bullets.
>>
>>133956852
But it's true.
Just stop missing
>>
File: 1444720384756.jpg (212KB, 1500x1178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444720384756.jpg
212KB, 1500x1178px
>>133956925
did you watch the show?
>>
>>133956852

I think a better question would be, if someone tricked him into swallowing a bomb would his insides not be eviscerated?
>>
>>133956937
Maybe you should stop missing out on it.
>>
>>133953017
that one glasses dude from the Blizzard Group who started training.
>>
name one person who realistically(as far as general fantasy realm realism goes) worked as hard as OPM to gain their strength, and they are an official contender.

even Goku and Supes were born already strong as a baby, and shit like goku increasing his strength by like 100 times from the start of the Namek saga to SSJ simply by lifting in space to double his strength, then getting beat up and recuperating to double his strength, then getting mad to get SSJ strength and Supes always being strong without any effort, and maybe sometimes getting a little stronger defending loved ones just because

OPM trained for 3 years straight doing what we would consider impossible for the human body to do, but impossibilities are often untried so the survivor of such a routine emerged creating him.

hard work > just because strength
>>
>>133956925
He's gotten hit by things way stronger than a bullet and been completely fine.

>>133956951
This is actually a decent question but I think he'd still be fine.
>>
>>133957279
Even Genos said that Saitama's exercises weren't even that hard.
>>
>>133957279
If we're talking purely hard work I think Yusuke and Kenichi both worked their asses off.
>>
File: va8Nd.jpg (109KB, 590x441px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
va8Nd.jpg
109KB, 590x441px
I doubt he could crack her shields.
>>
File: smugzaku.png (169KB, 369x449px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smugzaku.png
169KB, 369x449px
>>133953017
>>
File: KINGU.png (459KB, 807x830px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KINGU.png
459KB, 807x830px
King has literally beat Saitama multiple times.
desu King might be the strongest manga character there is.
>>
>>133957279

No, Saitama broke his limiter because he was a natural born shitter. So he surpassed is shittiness hence his strength - for a price, of course.
>>
>>133957320
3 years

every day

also no a/c, warm or cold
>>
>>133957310
Are you sure it hit him?
Are you sure he didn't just tactically dodge every particle so that only his costume gets destroyed?
>>
>>133957429

Given Saitama got kicked to the moon.
>>
Mosquito
>>
>>133957386
This joke gets funnier each time.
>>
>>133957429
You can't dodge every particle of a punch that sends you flying. Multiple monsters have made solid contact and sent him flying, including in the first episode of the series.
>>
>>133957451
Are you sure he was even kicked to the moon and just pretended to get hurt and was only a molecule away from contact before he went to the moon by his own will?
>>
>>133957466
Looks like a tie to me.
>>
>>133957497
People also said Guts would never leave the boat.
>>
File: 1439762885960.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439762885960.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>133957513
can someone do the math on how much force it would take to send saitama to the moon and how much he used to jump back
>>
>>133955226
I keked, anon.
>>
>>133957628
Someone already did but I didn't save the picture.
>>
>>133957320
That regimen is bullshit; if that was true, every slave nigger living in Africa would be Saitama level by now
>>
>>133957804
The entire point of that scene is that it isn't nearly enough to get him to that level.
>>
File: 1447393669822.png (157KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447393669822.png
157KB, 500x375px
>>133957798
>>
File: Tohno_Shiki.png (63KB, 256x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tohno_Shiki.png
63KB, 256x512px
>hurr Anpanman is invincible
u wot?
>>
File: giorno.png (27KB, 547x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giorno.png
27KB, 547x544px
>>
File: ADragon Ball (434).png (181KB, 865x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ADragon Ball (434).png
181KB, 865x1300px
>>133957279
Goku worked hard for his strength.
>>
>simon
>saitama
>powerman
>demonbane
>GER
>accelerator
all characters whose gimmick is "i win because i win"
who wins
>>
>>133958238
Depends whose writing.
>>
Naruto at his peak would be more then interesting. More so, Lee with his gates open
Inb4 narushit
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1560x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1560x1200px
>>133953017
>>
>>133958238
Featherine.
>>
File: wobbuffet.jpg (32KB, 207x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wobbuffet.jpg
32KB, 207x320px
Easy.
>>
John Cena with Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, a right hand with the power of 5 Knuckle Shuffle, Imagine Breaker and Fiamma of the right (capable of awakened angel mode advanced vector manipulation and all Biblical miracles), who's mastered casting all of Onni-sama's jitsus in counter guardian sage of the six paths mode as his gold experience requiem stand, while his theme is playing thanks to [ALL FICTION], Haruhi, Lain and Goddoka.
He's also piloting Elder God Demonblade with an AT field, wearing and IS and Spirit Armour, duel wielding Gae Bolg and Enu Enlish and hsd direct access to the Data Integration Thought Entity and all of the Clow Cards.
>>
>>133958838
>all these misspellings
is this literally taken from 9gag
>>
>>133953017
Easy.

Squirrel Girl
The Flash
Accelerator
Alucard
DIO
Jotaro
Giorno
Zeedmillenniummon

There are more though.
>>
File: 1448308392262.jpg (35KB, 218x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448308392262.jpg
35KB, 218x209px
>>133953017
This guy. Can Saitama play two flutes simultaneously? Didn't think so.
>>
>>133953017
bait thread full of retards, what a surprise
>>
>>133957351
Birdy a cute and superstrong but seriously m8 desu senpai.
>>
>>133953653
One of the few realistic answers of the thread
I mean, Saitama has been confirmed having a universal destructive capacity. Any Universal/Multiversal/Omniversal/Omniscient would btfo him
>>
>>133958940
zeedmilleniummon and squirrel girl sure.
everything else nope
>>
>>133953653
>>133959435
Nah, I think they'd simply cancel out each other.
>>
>>133953017
Squirrel girl is a joke character like Samaritan and wields the only thing that can get the better of him, mundane animals.
>>
File: Popeye.jpg (327KB, 1920x2119px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Popeye.jpg
327KB, 1920x2119px
>>133953017

Popeye after he has had a can of reality-warping spinach.
>>
>>133959435
one punch is universal, Oh look he can spam it to eternity, take you're powerlevel shit somewhere else
>>
>>133953017
Any high tier reality warper.
>>
>>133959481
Well, her power performs in a domain well,well beyond than anything ONE said or OPM has shown.
They're not even comparable atm
>>
>>133953017
Any writer who wanted Saitama to lose after they killed ONE.
>>
>>133959550
>one punch is universal, Oh look he can spam it to eternity, take you're powerlevel shit somewhere else

ONE said that if OPM punched at full power, he'd destroy half of the universe, the half he would have faced
>>
>>133959472
Giorno is the strongest one on the last, doesn't matter what your ability is you can't use it. Doesn't matter how strong your defense is he just sets your death to 0 and your fucked forever and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>133959638
But what if he go in one corner of the universe and punch all the universe in front of him?
>>
>>133959638
What if earth isnt in the centre of universe?
>>
File: 1111.jpg (13KB, 480x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1111.jpg
13KB, 480x268px
What can Saitama do if he tries to fight someone who is Immortal?
>>
misa misa
>>
>>133959737
Punch him into space and forget about him
>>
Clarku(goku supes fusion) could beat him
>>
File: 1332113575043.png (851KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332113575043.png
851KB, 1280x800px
>>133957514
>>
>>133953391
>this denial
if you saw the video, billy's facial expression clearly showed that he was ready to insult van. of course van would notice and get offended, billy's an ass
>>
>>133959638
>ONE said that if OPM punched at full power, he'd destroy half of the universe
I keep seeing this in these shit threads, how about a source for a change
And don't say "uhhh it was in a NND livestream" because that's a cop out. For all we know the the faggot who translated it first had misheard or misunderstood
>>
>>133957279
Featherine Augustus Aurora
She's been writing for years before meeting Tohya, only to bin all of her manuscripts.
>>
>>133953017
Shiki
>>
>>133958838
That John Cena couldn't even beat the normal John Cena.
I mean if you force John Cena to fight a monster like that, aren't you stacking the odds against him?
>>
>>133953017
>No mentions of "feats".
How much does your butt hurts OP?
>>
Literally any ghost
>>
File: Da chief.png (272KB, 335x693px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Da chief.png
272KB, 335x693px
>>
>>133953017
Taxes.
>>
>>implying saitima could defeat king crimson
>>
>>133957804
dont forget

banana and 3 meals per a day
>>
File: YyEoNFS.jpg (171KB, 502x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
YyEoNFS.jpg
171KB, 502x512px
>>133953017
Was tempted to post Gildarts because of his Crash magic. But nobody can beat Nii-Sama
>>
An aids filled whore.
>>
Reality Warpers would have a field day against him, I guess.
>>
>>133960994
Why I laugh
>>
File: madara.jpg (6KB, 299x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
madara.jpg
6KB, 299x169px
>>
>>133953017
Jesus
>>
>>133961303
But which one?
>>
>>133956203
the only one that works.
though,it would be just like king cept he and sakamoto would become friends
>>
>>133953017
Both Superman and goku can die so they're automatically shit
>>
>>133953045
>>133953233
Wrong, how the fuck would he even get close, Saitama is FTL at casual
>>
>Ctrl+F: Ryner Lute
>No matchs

Fucking casuals
>>
You want to know who could beat Saitama? Well I will tell you who. He is even a human without special powers.

C A N C E L L E D.
>>
>>133956820
> secondary opinion
> matter
>>
File: Nagisa.jpg (12KB, 300x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nagisa.jpg
12KB, 300x225px
does saitama stand a chance?
>>
>>133953017
On a Math test, even Genos can win.
>>
>>133953762
Demonbane is weaker than Yamcha. Let that meme die already.
>>
>>133953017
Dio.
>>
File: Droopy_dog.png (81KB, 249x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Droopy_dog.png
81KB, 249x500px
Hello
>>
>>133957279
Son Goku is no match for saitama. He will get one punched surely.
>>
>>133962248
Yeah he just has to drag the fight out for 9 months and she'll take herself out.
>>
>>133961388

ryner pls, this is not hs
>>
Fubuki's vagina
>>
>>133962326
There was Demonbane that was weaker than Yamcha BUT there was Demonbane stronger than everything other than the raw, all encompassing, horrifying might of the Japanese truck.
>>
File: 1438771613462.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438771613462.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>133953017
>>
>>133953017
>No mentions of "feats".
But they are the only things that make Fighters viable!
>>
>>133961375
he doesn't have to get close actually

just one small vector movement and saitama's fucked
>>
>>133953017
Anyone who can do time travel can beat his ass.
>>
>>133953017
I can beat him easily.

I will use my superior wit and intellect to beat him psychologically (something with his bald head, easy vulnerability to abuse).
>>
>>133953017
Superman & goku has limit.Saitama has no limit.
It is clear winner which one is stronger.
>>
>>133958761
>wobbuffet gets hit by one punch and dies
>counter always lets the opponent strike first

yes tell me more about how wobbuffet would win

what would work is a tie by using any fast pokemon with destiny bond as move so both just die from 1 punch

>this would mean that saitama literally beats everything in one punch, even HIMSELF
>>
>>133962530
>hs
Wat
>>
>>133962594
that's not a 5 yer foken bastard
>>
Any character that can attack faster than him, stop time, or injure him indirectly (i.e. psychic powers or any out-of-sight bullshit). He's One Punch Man, not I-can-survive-any-and-every-attack man.
>>
kamisato kakeru

his power is literal plot armor and his right hand kills everything that wishes for a new world
>>
>>133962733
>I have never played pokemon and have never heard of hold items
>>
>>133962733
This >>133962821
Focus sash bro.

>b-but he always wins with one punch
No, now you'd have to debate which universe's logic overrides the other.
>>
>>133953017
stop these threads
it's pointless to argue about because we don't know saitamas limit(if he has one) nor how he would be affected by certain magic or other similar things.
>>
>>133961568
ONE's OPM is an independently released webcomic, so not even an editor can kill Saitama.
>>
>>133962807
>psychic powers
>doing jack shit
secondary fuck off
>>
>>133962874
I forgot focus sash is a thing

that being said though do we actually know if saitama's punch power doubled is enough to kill saitama himself? because counter does double the damage you take IIRC
>>
>>133963069
Yes it does double damage, but we don't know if Saitama can one punch himself or if he'd actually resist it.
>>
>>133956815
I am dying here.
>>
File: UR 2 SLO.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UR 2 SLO.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>133953017
Saanic
>>
>>133953017
The japanese cold.
>>
>>133962970
Saitama cannot be affected by magic or reality warper.
>>
Yuki, so far, has been the only realistic answer. Haruhi could do it as well, of course, but she wouldn't be doing it CONSCIOUSLY.

In either case, the fight would literally boil down to 'She changes the rules of the universe so that Saitama is no longer powerful enough to win'.

The only way Saitama could resist is if he literally IS God.

... I kind of half expect that #1s power is going to be something like that. Saitama will suddenly be only as strong as he looks, and have to rely on others to bail him out. Well, Tatumaki and Fubuki will probably get fucked over too since they're psychics. Genos finally gets his moment to shine!
>>
>>133963497
He could be is. who knows.
>>
>>133962846
>>133962891
The links
>>
>>133953017
Margaret.
>>
Fiamma

>The Holy Right is as strong as it needs to be. Its strength depends on Fiamma of the Right’s needs and the enemy that stands before him — ergo, the Holy Right simply defeats whatever it targets with the precise amount of force needed, no more no less.

Now please stop making shitty threads
>>
>>133962680
>>133963474
>>133962846
>>133962891
>>133963601
he cannot be affected by reality warper or magic
>>
>>133963665
See >>133963556
Fiamma would fuck him up, as well as any high tier reality warper
>>
OPM is the most cancerous shit to hit /a/ in a long time
>>
Saitama is a gag character. He cant be beat thats the whole joke. Unless you do some Yi-gi-oh thing and beat him in a game.

Why do threads like this keep getting made, Saitama doesnt belong in powerlevel discussions just as bugs bunny doesnt. Is this just bait?
>>
>>133963685
She has limit saitama has no limit. Only at the same level as saitama can affect him though.
>>
>>133963665
No limits fallacy.
Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>133963732
That means literally nothing to a reality warper. They can just change the universe to make Saitama incredibly weak or so that he never existed at all. Saitama's ability to resist espers or magic doesn't matter.
>>
>>133963732
>She

No, he has no limit to what he can defeat, that's the point of the holy right. Stop wanking over caped baldy.
>>
>>133953201
Do we seriously still not know the name of FemWhis?
>>
Finally, the shitty sticky meme disappeared.
>>
>>133963768
But he is stated like that. it's not fucking fallacy even that is the author word too .
>>
>>133963665
>he cannot be affected by reality warper
says who

Saitama's rule is that he can beat anyone in a single punch. Reality warpers rewrite rules though.
>>
>>133963779
Yea fiama has limit. Saitama is stated to has no limit so the magic cannot affect saitama.
>>
>>133953435
Superman suffers under the beatings of Darkseid and Doomsday. Caped Baldy could beat all three at once without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>133963803
It's in the webcomic it's shown clearly he cannot be altered/ affected by magic or psychic.
>>
>>133963843
>fiamma has limit
What is it? Stop pulling shit out of your ass
Holy Right = immediate, unavoidable defeat for everyone
You'd have to be night-omnipotent to "dodge" it which is not Saitama's case

>Saitama is stated to has no limit
His fight with Tatsumaki proves the opposite
If he's affected, even slighty, by her esper powers, then he has a limit
Now fuck off
>>
>>133963665

>citation needed
>>
>>133963877
Reality warping doesn't fall under magic or psychic powers. It's basically the modification of reality itself. A powerful reality warper can make it so magic and psychic powers are simply erased, they don't fall under any of those two. Now show me a battle between Saitama and a reality warper and we're talking.
>>
>>133963802
Irrelevant.
The author only speaks for his own series, not others. "no limit" in one series doesn't mean he can't be taken out by the extremely broken and powerful beings from other series.
>>
>>133963877
No one's posted genos on 4chan pic yet?
>>
>>133963899
> he think saitama serious
> not thinking he just want free massage
TOP KEK
>>
File: no evidence.png (170KB, 346x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no evidence.png
170KB, 346x366px
>>133963665
>>
>>133953017
Could Nanami Yasuri beat him? Shichika's older sister from Katanagatari.
>>
>>133963989
>TOP KEK GET SMART DUUDE!
It's almost as if I really were browsing /v/!
>>
>>133959597
You mean Marvels domain.
which means shit outisde of it
>>
>>133963950
>likes OPM
>is ESL
Unsurprsing. Go back to Mexico.
>>
>>133963708
As if we didn't see that coming from miles away.
I almost feel inclined to say this shit is reaching SnK level.
>>
>>133960834
Look it up newfag
>>
>>133964000
No, since Saitama's powers are simply a consequence of his physical strength and not a particular technique that Nanami can learn. Nanami really isn't that overpowered in general unless her opponents are unprepared and have a powerful enough ability that she can kill them with it and won't die herself after having it used on her.
>>
>>133964078
> Unsurprsing
Cannot even type well let alone spell, well go back to your home >>>/trash/
>>
File: needhobby.png (102KB, 468x418px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
needhobby.png
102KB, 468x418px
>this thread
>>
>>133953017
I'll go low tier and say Kitty Pride.
>>
File: guu.png (84KB, 339x342px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guu.png
84KB, 339x342px
>>
>>133964078
Anon please, some fags in our country don't know how to use Your and You're, and we speak english every fucking day.
>>
File: 1426152649145.jpg (16KB, 240x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426152649145.jpg
16KB, 240x250px
>>133953762
>using cardinality without fully understanding the concept
>implying there is such a thing as an upper bound to cardinals
thanks for triggering me
>>
>>133964229
t. second generation spic.
>our country
Fuck off.
>>
>>133953017
Accelerator, Fiamma, GER, Demonbane.
>>
>>133953017
>No mentions of "feats"
how can you compare without feats?
>>
>>133953017
Battler w/ Golden Longsword.
>>
>>133956203
Bayonetta?
>>
File: 1828823.jpg (28KB, 332x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1828823.jpg
28KB, 332x338px
>>133964266
>spic
Kek, ok enough /a/ for today Mr. Trump.
>>
>>133964701
>not voting Trump
>not wanting him to make anime great again
>>
File: SquirrelGirl.jpg (74KB, 640x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SquirrelGirl.jpg
74KB, 640x507px
>>133953653
Nice. I would pay to see that fight but it would happen off screen.
>>
File: bobobo.jpg (23KB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bobobo.jpg
23KB, 400x300px
>>
File: GonManlyCry.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GonManlyCry.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Gon, he would be able to become strong enough using the same ability [spoiler he used to defeat Pitou[/spoiler] with the proper restrictions in place Nen Users can be almost unstoppable.
>>
File: 535.gif (919KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
535.gif
919KB, 200x200px
>>
>>133956820

Bills? Who is that?
>>
>>133958685

Not even close...
>>
>>133964969

No
>>
>>133965086
You can say that but you are wrong.
>>
Squirrel Girl..

>implying her archenemy wouldn't be Watchdog-man
>>
Shazam
>>
Only realist answers:

Squirrel Girl
Popeye
Bugs Bunny

And for fuck's sake am I being memed on with all that accelerator shit lately?
>>
>>133953045
Wasn't Accelerator beaten by somebody who pulled back their punches right before they hit?
>>
File: 1446641153574.jpg (311KB, 2536x1973px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446641153574.jpg
311KB, 2536x1973px
I'm so fucking done with this shit. It's accelerator all over again, but worse.

Fuck you all.
>>
Matter-Eater Lad
>>
I keep saying this again and again.

Lancer using Gae Bolg.

Just gain some distance and throw that fucker.

It's not like Saitama has Rho Aias
>>
>>133965096

Prove it.
>>
>>133966088
I already did, He was able to become stronger than the King of Chimera Ants by Placing a nen restriction on himself to defeat Pitou, there is no reason to think he couldn't do the same with Saitama if needed, its your job to prove he can't.
>>
Light Yagami
>>
>>133957628

I think they concluded it wouldn't work, and he'd just end up pounding through the moon like a needle in a watermelon.
>>
>>133966582
So?
>>
>>133966025
That stupid stick would just bounce against him.
>>
These threads are really fucking bad
>>
Saitama is invincible guys just give it up already for fuck's sake.
>>
>>133966582

He can't though.
>>
>>133966582

Saying he can go from small town level to planetary level like that is stupid.
>>
File: file.png (159KB, 985x908px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
159KB, 985x908px
Reminder

1/3
>>
File: file.png (75KB, 1046x849px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
75KB, 1046x849px
2/3
>>
>>133953017
Fedora-kun. Didn't you see the thread?
Reminder that Hiro was Ken-sama the whole time
>>
File: 1432489714763.png (219KB, 827x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432489714763.png
219KB, 827x1050px
>>133964969

...What?
>>
File: file.png (56KB, 1005x718px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
56KB, 1005x718px
3/3
>>
>>133953017
Any reality warper really, Saitama may have infinite physical power, but he cant do shit if someone just warps everything around him into space or things like that.
>>
>>133953017
Haruhi
Next question
>>
>>133964789
Only true answer.
>>
File: Luckyman2.jpg (9KB, 221x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Luckyman2.jpg
9KB, 221x308px
>>133953017
Luckyman.
>>
File: Fearthedoom.jpg (135KB, 550x859px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fearthedoom.jpg
135KB, 550x859px
>>133953653
This. Saitama confirmed weakness are joke situations. Just think about it. If one cat can hurt Saitama, what would army of squirrels do?
Unfortunatly, also this >>133964772
>>
File: Fuck You.jpg (11KB, 150x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fuck You.jpg
11KB, 150x150px
>>133953317
>>133953391

Yo Bossofthisgym clearly was in the wrong as he started making a fool out of van darkholme without any reason. Don't you dare speak a bad word about best Gachi
>>
>>133953017

Considering power in that universe comes from belief, then a character with an equal belief and drive should be able to equate him in power.
>>
>>133967997
> secondary opinion
> matter
>>
>>133956820
> secondary
> secondary bonus manga
> SECONDARY
> BONUS
> MANGA
Why OPM HATERS so desperate?
>>
>>133953017
A barber.
>>
>>133967285

HOWWWWWWW
>>
>>133953017
Given Saitama is being himself and taking a hit...

Both Shikis

Terra of the Left

Kamisato Kakeru

Light Imagay

Archetype Earth with her one-upper hax

Any Magic God that can into /Phase/ (I guess with Othinus being the only one alive right now, stripped of powers though, but any that are functioning properly would just erase him out of existence)

Or the easiest one... Just destroy Earth and he'll starve to death.
>>
Dark Saitama
>>
>>133967597
>>133967631
>>133967659
WHAT
H
A
T
>>
File: hell hotline.png (20KB, 1345x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hell hotline.png
20KB, 1345x536px
Alucard
>>
>>133970573
Can someone explain?
>>
Pic related in his final form
>>
>>133970872
> Last person sent was moot
GG
>>
>>133953017
Rei
She tangs him
>>
>>133971041
Fuckin kek senpai
>>
>>133970273
he cannot be affected by reality warper or magic
>>133963665
>>
Pucci with Stairway to Heaven - Made in Heaven would destroy Saitama
>>
>>133970023
throw a toothpick agains a wall. just like that.
>>
>>133971153

Ado Adem can kill Saitama
>>
File: Warlord.jpg (100KB, 614x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Warlord.jpg
100KB, 614x465px
A warlord from Kilometers away
>>
>>133954157
Character "Stories" don't concern hypothetical battles like this. You should take into account the character themselves (personality, morals, etc.) but not their character arcs.
>>
>>133971195
for slash emperor vs Saitama, see: >>133967285
>>
>Underage newfaggotry the thread.
>>
>>133972110

Let's see Arima duke it out with Saitama.

Only one autist gets to live.
>>
>>133967459
>>133972160

>>133972171
Saitama is not autist, its fan is.
>>
>>133965602
Yes, but as Saitama has no knowledge of that, there is no way he could use that advantage.
>>
>>133953017
uhh >son goku
>superman
rofl son
>>
>>133956156
she is dead asshole
>>
>>133953143
It's a good question though, for now we've only seen Saitama fight against machines, monsters and psychics, he has yet to fight against a magic user, although i guess the result will still be the same
>>
>>133961188
oni fag worst than the beliebers girls
>>
Giorno Giovanna
Demi-fiend
A laser gun.
>>
File: 1432357475213.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432357475213.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>133953017
>Calling Goku, SON Goku.
Just stop, you're not impressing anyone.
>>
File: 3015120.jpg (31KB, 704x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3015120.jpg
31KB, 704x480px
>>
File: SoulsThirdImpact.jpg (19KB, 678x345px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SoulsThirdImpact.jpg
19KB, 678x345px
*pops into tang*
>>
>>133972205
The air moving as part of Saitama's pulled was enough to liquefy rock. The air particles having their vectors reversed would murder accelerator.
>>
>>133971041
Rei can't tank anyone by herself, she needs an S2 organ to do that. But yeah, pretty much this. Is also important to note that GNR Rei can survive on space without oxygen and her At-field, being the strongest wouldn't be broken by saitama's punch.
>>
>>133963110
There's also the fact that Saitama can use Normal Consecutive punches if my pokemon knowledge serves me correct multi-hit moves break focus sash (Bullet seed, Icicle Spear, Double hit, etc) and Fet will wait until the pokemon is finish making it's move. So I think Saitama still takes it over the poke.
>>
>>133973660
Son Goku could easily trash Saitama, though.
>>
>>133963708
No, that was umaruchan. And I usually hate shounenshit.
>>
>>133967597
>>133967631
>>133967659
What a complicated way to say he can do everything.
>>
>>133972204
you insensitive fuck
>>
File: 1441638376471.png (447KB, 800x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441638376471.png
447KB, 800x395px
>>133973929
pure gold
>>
Dalshim from street fighter can defeat Saitama
>>
>>133962360

Underrated post

Early droopy was unstoppable.
>>
>>133974883
Among other things Son Goku did defeat the Legions of Heaven, 100 000 man strong, each of them equal to a cosmic embodiment by himself.

Son Goku is literally immortal, he traveled to hell and removed his name from the Book of Life and Death. He also stole and ate the peaches of immortality.

It took Gautama to defeat Son Goku for good.


You seriously must be an idiot to think that Saitama could possibly stand a chance against Son Goku.
>>
>>133975288
Saitama punches him, Goku dies. Easy.
>>
>>133975334
>thinking the Jade Emperor, the Great Sage equal to Heaven can be beaten by a bald manlet
lmao, delusional saitamafags
>>
>>133975334
this.
>>
File: 1444634381250.png (546KB, 536x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444634381250.png
546KB, 536x719px
>>133953017
What is Saitama's best feat exactly?
I bet even Accelerator could beat him
>>
>>133975384
no u
>>
File: fresh.jpg (37KB, 259x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fresh.jpg
37KB, 259x300px
>>133953017
The only correct answer would be a character with similar joke-tier meta powers, like Shiranui or THE FRESHMAKER.
>>
>>133957972
>>133958716
They know
>>
>>133975420
>muh edgy white-haired shitty character pshhhh
>>
>>133975432
>>133975385
>>133975334
I don't you're thinking of the right Son Goku.
>>
File: 1438646620963.png (24KB, 300x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438646620963.png
24KB, 300x200px
>>133975487
You sound threatened, guess I was right.
>>
>>133975420
He is immune to damage, can move at mach 20 by the sheer strength of his body, can jump all the way to the moon and hold is breath long enough to jump back down to earth, and can defeat anyone in one punch.
>>
File: 1444122215411.jpg (38KB, 262x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444122215411.jpg
38KB, 262x300px
>shitload of OPM threads
It's not ok, but could be predicted since kind of AOTS
>multiple OPM powerlevels threads
MOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>133975515
all of them are weak as fuck.
>>
>>133953017
>>
>>133975527
>He is immune to damage
>can defeat anyone in one punch
Do you have any feats to back this up? Or is this some no limits fallacy? Cause that's what it looks like.

>Mach 20
Is that supposed to be impressive?
Accelerator has faster than light reactions
>>
>>133975526
okay, kid.
>>
>>133975564
>faster than light reactions
LMAO
>>
Designated /v/ containment thread
>>
>>133975564
You can't be this retarded right? Literally Boros arc and MA arc dude for fuck's sake.
>>
>>133963867
Which Superman? He's not a constant character.
>>
>>133975707
The God version.
>>
>>133975615
Why do you think he's an albino?
Because his abilities automatically block out radiation from the sun.
He even has to actively allow gravity to affect him.
Also http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DontTalk/Accelerator_maximum_speed_calc
>>133975643
Post it homie.
>>
>>133975527
Son Goku moves at FTL by sheer strength of his body, can jump to the end of the world itself in a single leap, he doesn't need to breathe, he defeated the legions of heaven (a hundred thousand strong, each of them stronger than Saitama) by himself, he can't die, because he has five different independent sources of immortality active all times, he effortlessly swings around an 8 ton staff that can change size and control the the tides and the weather, each of his hairs can transform into a perfect copy of himself, he can shapeshift perfectly into 72 different forms and he can transform into anything else, but his tail remains visible.

He also is an extremely skilled fighter and he knows a wide array of magical spells.
>>
>>133975738
No? Do it yourself you lazy bum
>>
>>133975564
>Asking for feats and pointing out NLF
>Accelerator has faster than light reactions

You are a special kind of retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>133953017
Simple
Mumen Rider.
>>
>>133975740
goku's a fag, saitama isn't, therefore saitama wins.
>>
File: prisonschool23.png (149KB, 602x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
prisonschool23.png
149KB, 602x354px
>>133975782
Cool so you have no evidence to back up your claim? Concession accepted.
>>133975788
Accelerator has feats to support it.
Also FTL reactions isn't a NLF in anyway, my saying "He's faster than every character ever" would be.
Come on /a/, you're one of the better boards aren't you? You can handles the basics of debate...right?
>>
>>133975740
>Son Goku moves at FTL by sheer strength of his body,
LMAO
>each of them stronger than Saitama
L M A O
>he effortlessly swings around an 8 ton staff
That's nothing.
>He also is an extremely skilled fighter
Useless when he neither can touch saitama nor harm him.
> and he knows a wide array of magical spells.
Magic has no effect on saitama.
>>
Hei could probably get a rope-choke shock to death thing going on.

Actually desu so long as he could dodge, he's can be a one-punch man too
>>
File: 1259379931065.jpg (49KB, 576x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1259379931065.jpg
49KB, 576x432px
>>133975843
>no evidence to back up
>literally 10 posts above
>>
>>133975958
Link me to it, I don't see it.
>>
>>133975843
>Accelerator has feats to support it

No he doesn't have shit. Specially considering characters stronger than him don't have FTL reactions.
>>
>>133975943
hei was always a massive pushover.
>>
>>133976000
>Doesn't have shit
>I posted a calculation and the quote of him saying he has white hair due to blocking out radiation from the sun
>>
>>133975983
You could have your mom bleeding out in front of you and you wouldn't move a single fucking finger to help her am I wrong you lazy piece of shit?
>>
File: I lied.png (239KB, 711x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I lied.png
239KB, 711x549px
>>133976046
I would if she could prove she's bleeding out.
>>
>>133975890
Saitamafags in denial as usually.
Look, there's really no shame to lose to a character from ancient Chienese folk tales.

Son Goku also is a Buddha.
Do you really think Saitama could defeat Buddha?
>>
>>133976015

What makes you say that?
>>
>>133976037
>vs battles
>literally only calculated him to light speed

Where are the FTL feats, faggot.
>>
>>133976078
18, POSTS, ABOVE.
>>
>>133971317

That logic fails at the point where you have to draw a line between stories and the character's actual powers, given the degrees of meta powers that some characters have. Any attempt to draw that line will fail.

There's no real explanation for why he can do what he does and there never will be. His character is defined by his tendency to win.

Remember what Reinhardt said. Strategy is a strength, and it wouldn't be right to take it away and say "I would win in a head-to-head engagement." It works the same way with this kind of thing. If there's a fictional character whose skill is to avoid losing situations, even unintentionally, then it wouldn't make sense to take that away, because then you're not actually talking about the character.
>>
>>133953762
>Demonbane represents the abstract concept
>abstract concept
>concept
Shiki wins
>>
>ay guise how do we kill gag character???
>easy we have him fight X
>lolno wrong saitama hes stronger then ur favorite mc xDDxd
>i can kill capped baldy ez mane just see this hot proof
>lol ur retard hes invincible!1
>hes not ur the retard fuck off bai

>idiots seriously debating how to kill this joke character
>people who will pedal back and forth to defend Saitama's gimmick in other franchises' universes

Both sides are retarded, just it stop it already senpai
>>
>>133953017
Reality-warper types with concept-level abilities. As long as what you do against him doesn't involve exerting some kind of force in the physical plane, you can beat him. i.e Tatsumaki can't affect Saitama because she just uses her mind to remotely exert force on objects/people and Saitama's physical stats are effectively infinite, so she can't do shit. GER, Yukari Yakumo, Haruhi, etc would be able to deal with him.
>>
>>133953017
My OC can beat him. He's super strong and has a lot of stuff and is immortal and is a demon, and can shoot rainbow lasers, and can be everywhere at once, and can not take damage in any possible way, and has the power to control time, and does everything better than everyone else.
>>
>>133957857
Ryougi>Tohno
>>
>>133976285
My OC is better than yours. His power is "Saitama dies if OC does so much as think about him"
>>
>>133976148
Not him but are you daft? He's an albino because his vector shield blocks out ultraviolet radiation, for it to block it out he would have to have reactions faster than light.
>>
>>133976331
Nooo I've been out-OC'd.
>>
>>133976331
But what if OC is in love with Saitama?
*gasp*
>>
>>133976383
That'd mean OC is gay, but I made him not-gay
>>
>>133976360
Isn't his vector shield automatic based on his pre-set specifications? He doesn't have to actually have lightspeed reaction times to just set his barrier to reflect certain wavelengths.
>>
>>133976278
Correct (as far as we know).
>>
>>133976285
Are you trying to make fun of Son Goku?
You do realize that he's an established character who actually has feats for all those things I listed.
>>
>>133976570
His barrier isn't a constant coating of sorts, it's automatic yes but it has to actively block out whatever whenever it tries to get into contact with him.
He has things like physical attacks/solid matter on his auto block list as well, people have tried to sneak attack him several times
>>
File: 1447640761157.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447640761157.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>133962493
Brutal.
>>
krilin would beat the fuck out of him, strongest character ever
>>
>>133970273

Shikis are still using knives, so he'd reflexively defend himself and tap them on the head.

Light would fail to find out his name.
>>
Tatsumaki is the only good thing about One Punch Man to be honest.

She is a miracle of the universe.
>>
>>133958238
GER
>simon can't do shit when it's reverted to zero
>saitama, his punches never hit
>powerman, I don't remember this guy (if its the fucking joke comic then GER still wins, anything he does gets reverted to zero)
>demonbane, you can revert infinity to zero
>GER, the arrows effects are reverted to zero
>Accelerator, acceleration reverted to zero, any of his vector changes also get revereted to zero so punches will still hit
>>
File: Giosus.jpg (665KB, 1280x1815px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Giosus.jpg
665KB, 1280x1815px
>>133953017
Pic related is literally untouchable because anything that takes action against him gets reset to zero. Reaction speed is infinite because he was moving in a space where time is erased. One punch from his Stand will send him into an infinite death loop.
>>
>>133977049
But saitama doesn't need to take action against him. For example, Serious Tableflip.
>>
I think it would be easier to make a list of the most OP shonen characters that Saitama would be able to beat.
>>
>>133976094
>Do you really think Saitama could defeat Buddha
Yes, with just one punch.
>>
>>133975544
This.
I love OPM but for gods sake the multiple threads is drawing in unwanted attention.
>>
>>133977273
Buddha's palm is the entire universe.
Saitama can destroy half the universe at best, therefore he might be able to hurt Buddha, but not defeat him.
>>
Melodias Full Counter
>>
>>133977329
>half the universe

source?
>>
Pucci
>>
>>133977402
Doesn't matter, it could even be all of it, which would only kill Saitama.
Destroying the universe doesn't affect Buddha at all, he's above Demonbane tier, easily.
>>
>>133977049
lol'd irl
>>
>>133977459
Saitama is indestructible dude, one punch and Buddha's fucking dead
>>
>>133977572
A Buddha cannot die, for he has attained nothingness.
Buddha is all and nothing, there is nothing that can defeat him, because the very idea of defeat doesn't exist for the Buddha.

One punch from Buddha and Saitama is fucking dead.
>>
>>133977649
Not a buddhist by any stretch
Doesn't this directly conflict Buddha's teachings?

Buddha cannot be defeated by Saitama due to the nature of his being, but likewise he cannot defeat Saitama as he cannot go against his own teachings of no killing.
>>
Realistically, if Saitama could fight Buddha, he wouldn't. Saitama doesn't really fight people who don't give him a reason to fight them, and Buddha being Buddha, wouldn't give Saitama a reason to fight him. Buddha also, to my knowledge, isn't the type to go around picking fights with people.
>>
>>133976996

>you can revert infinity to zero

no you can't

>>133958238

sakamoto
>>
>>133953017
>No mentions of "feats".
Ha OPMfags be desperate.
>>
>>133977649
He can be as much nothingness as he wants, one punch from Saitama and boom, Buddha's defeated.
>>
>>133953017
I wish powerlevel threads were an instant permaban.
>>133977853
>feats
>mattering on a joke character
>>
File: AjimuNajimi4.jpg (213KB, 768x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AjimuNajimi4.jpg
213KB, 768x706px
>>133953017
Najimi Ajimu
>>
>>133977906
>feats
>mattering on a joke character
>being this stupid
Of course they matter.
>>
Whomever the author wants. Otherwise, whomever you're biased towards can beat anyone else, regardless of logic. But /a/ will never accept this. Continue arguing on.
>>
>>133977712
>Doesn't this directly conflict Buddha's teachings?
Considering Sun Wukong is a Buddha, I seriously doubt that this part of the teachings is all that strict.

Buddhism is not a peaceful religion by any stretch either. For example in certain Tibetan sects you have the Kalachakra Tantra, which asserts dominion over all there is.

>>133977795
Sun Wukong is a Buddha, and he picked a fight with the Jade Emperor, to be fair that happened before he was given enlightenment, but to someone who has once attained Buddhahood time is not a concern.

His name after Enlightenment roughly translates to "fighting Buddha" so, I kinda doubt that he's a peaceful fellow.

Hell, Guanyin tried fucking Sun Wukong up and she's the Bodhisattva of Compassion and the Goddess of Mercy.

>>133977905
Buddha cannot be defeated, for defeat does not exist for Buddha.
>>
>>133953017
Saitama 2
>>
File: 1416750514089.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416750514089.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>133953017
Medaka kurokami
Kenshiro
Ban with special rapier (debateable)
Haruchi
Escanor (debateable)
Ger
Shinigami
Funny valentine
Gagamaru Chougasaki
Freed Justine (debateable)
Tony stark (Using money)(debateable)
Batman (asspulls)
Jotaro

Reality warpers and time travelers.

It hints that any full animal or insect type seems to be able to touch him and harm him or even dodge him.
>>
>>133977049

He never moved in erased time. The erased time became un-erased.

GER is also basically the most vague powerset on any major stand in Jojo. It was used exactly once and it doesn't help that the translation of the description was ambiguous.

There's just a single paragraph, and for example, you could read it in such a way that you can kill Giorno by making a Looney Tunes trap anvil and leaving it in the middle of the road, then he triggers it himself.

If you want to look at it objectively, it doesn't prevent time stop from happening in part 6, so it doesn't affect indirect actions. Therefore there are probably ways to hurt it.
>>
>>133977049

For example Tatsumaki can probably defeat him easily using the trick she just pulled against Saitama.
>>
>>133977954
So what you are saying is Popeye is one of the strongest characters in fiction and the entire cast of looney toons are basically invincible gods.
Because they have "feats" out the ass for being jokes.
>>
>>133978017
>>133977712
>Buddhism is not a peaceful religion by any stretch either
What I forgot to mention about this is that there've actually been Buddhist terrorist attacks, they have had a major impact on Japan.
In 95 a group of Buddhist terrorists attacked the Tokyo subway with poison gas.
>>
>>133978017
Yes he can, just one punch and he's friggin deeeaaaaad duuuuuue. he diiiieeeeeeezzzzz.
>>
>>133978017
>defeat does not exist for buddha
Neither does victory, all is nothing. So even bringing up the myth of buddha is kind of pointless.
Not to say powerlevel arguments have a point in the first place.
>>
>>133978618
Gautauma did actually fight someone and win.
>>
>>133978677
I don't think you actually know what you are talking about at this point. Are you describing the religious entity of the buddha or the man that actually existed? As an entiry, the religious concept of the Buddha is basically an absolute observer. There is nothing that matters. As a person, Buddha was a standard, normal mortal who went through a pretty standard existential crisis and landed at a pretty standard conclusion. He just had the connections and charisma to get his teachings out.
>>
>>133978757
Both, either.
Buddha refers to both Gautauma Buddha, who is first and all of the Buddhas, of which there's a lot.

I'll revise my statement to something slightly more precise:
Gautauma Buddha, as Buddha did fight Sun Wukong and win.
>>
These threads are retarded, but they're especially retarded when they involve Saitama, who is the main character in a fucking comedy manga, and isn't required to have powers that are even logically consistent.
>>
>>133978824
He gets beaten up soundly because Saitama is stronger than him, even with his actualy pretty impressive elephant throwing mythical feats, but then the two have a chat because why the fuck would either one kill the other?
>>
>>133978947
>Saitama demanding Buddha shorten a sutra to 20 words or less
>>
Question. Medaka has the ability to copy one's ability only to make it 120% more powerful, right?

So, if she copied Saitama's powers...would she become completely hairless?
>>
>>133979037
Yes, she would lose her eyebrows and even her hair down there
>>
>>133953017
Milfeulle.

On a lucky day, Saitama will end up punching himself.
>>
Ant Man
>>
>>133978947
>He gets beaten up soundly because Saitama is stronger than him
Strength is meaningless.
Existence is fleeting.

The buddha can simply not show himself until Saitama dies of old age and reincarnates again.
In this infinite cycle of Samsara, nothing truly is true, nothing truly makes a difference. How hard one can punch has no bearing on the worlds beyond.
>>
>>133979412
Saitama is part of the wheel of reincarnation too, you know.
Saying "None of this matters" is exactly why Buddha is possibly the worst religious entity of all time for this kind of power level autism. Its like saying "My dad can beat up your dad" "Yeah but we are all going to die some day so myeah"
Yes it makes sense but it's just copping out of the stupid argument. Buddha is just an observer. He isn't even the "Winning" observer.
>>
>>133979412
>religious entities in settings where their religion is true
>>
>>133953017
This human incarnate of /a/ explained it pretty well
>>
File: Bill.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bill.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Bill Cipher
>>
>>133979549
Exactly.
"Saitama" as a person dies.

>Buddha is just an observer
Buddha fought Sun Wukong, therefore he is not a passive observer.
Buddha won his fight against Sun Wukong.
>>
>>133979768
>saitama as a person dies
Maybe. Even this is up for debate
>Buddha doesn't die
Every reincarnation of Buddha merely carries his spirit. Even Buddha reincarnates slightly differently.
>he is not a passive observer
So when he wins a meaningless victory, apparently it matters. But when he loses, it doesn't matter. Buddha isn't a self-obsessed hypocrite, you know. His victories are just as meaningless as his defeats.
>>
>>133953017
Literally any reality wrapper and Onii-sama
>>
>>133953017
A mister nobody who does 101 pusups, 101 squats, 101 abs and a 11 km run everyday
>>
>>133979854
>reincarnation
You seem to be under a misconception here.
A Buddha does not reincarnate, upon attaining enlightenment they exist outside Samsara and existence itself.
You might be thinking of the Bodhisattvas who very much do reincarnate, they rejected Nirvana out of compassion, to bring their teachings to others.

>So when he wins a meaningless victory, apparently it matters
What this is supposed to prove is that even Gautauma is not a passive observer.
Why would he observe in the first place, when he know all there is?
>>
File: Ygorl01 (1).jpg (54KB, 250x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ygorl01 (1).jpg
54KB, 250x252px
I cast "dies peacefully in his sleep at the age of 121".
>>
>>133980055
>Buddha
>knower of all
To his dying day he was trying to know more. Even in Buddhism, he merely caught a glimpse.
>>
>>133963783
wat? It's literally revealed as Vados the same moment u see the character
>>
File: 1402550492659.png (213KB, 524x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402550492659.png
213KB, 524x524px
>>133953017
this thread is useless because
A he was made to not be beat
and
B even if there was anyone that was to even reach his power they would just give up fighting after an hour and play video games with him.
there is no one that will beat him.
No one
he is powerman.
this thread has no reason to exist,
>>
>>133976687
No, my OC is stronger than Goku. He does everything better.
>>
File: 1428213316943.jpg (238KB, 900x583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428213316943.jpg
238KB, 900x583px
>>133953017
Homu
>>
>>133956693
these
>>
File: 36421.jpg (68KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
36421.jpg
68KB, 1280x854px
>>133953017
>>
File: Angel Accelerator.jpg (596KB, 708x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Angel Accelerator.jpg
596KB, 708x810px
>Saitama
>Strong
>>
>>133982915
>accel
>strong
Just destroy the planet and he'll suffocate.
>>
File: Misogi_Kumagawa.jpg (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Misogi_Kumagawa.jpg
27KB, 300x250px
>>133976996
「What is a zero?」
>>
File: 20080706.jpg (850KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20080706.jpg
850KB, 1920x1200px
Nono blows up earth, Saitama can't live without O2.
>>
>>133983027
Saitama too.
>>
>>133983027
Saitama would also suffocate.
>>
>>133983398
Saitama just serious farts his way to Andromeda to another atmosphereic planet
>>133983110
Loses pathetically, as always.
>>
>>133983478
Provided he can do that, he holds his breath while he checks every planet for breathable air?
>>
>>133983579
Yes? Besides they've announced the location of a few on TV a couple of times.
>>
File: rail tracer.gif (965KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rail tracer.gif
965KB, 500x281px
Can Saitama beat Rail Tracer?
>>
>>133983247
but he was on the moon
>>
>>133953017
pretty much any 2hu incl. pic related
>>
>>133953017
Edo tensei Uchiha madara with unlimited chakra and inmortality, both his rinnegans.
>>
>>133983478
>Loses pathetically
Sure, but he still removes the concept of zero and thus stops GER from working.
>>
>>133953017
Anyone with the ability to teleport.
>Teleport stuff into his brain
>Win
/thread
>>
>>133956203
>>133961351
Is this not being translated anymore? Was a pretty fun manga.
>>
>>133956815
This still gets its shit pushed in by Droopy Dog
>>
>>133957279
Nobody can defeat Saitama because everyone else takes rest days

You have to do it EVERY DAY, anon.
Even if you don't want to.
>>
>>133964980
The fuck is this.
>>
When does the OST come out?
>>
>>133967997
bobobo-bo bo-bobo
>>
>>133985916
This.

This thread is now about who can beat SUPAH FIST OF THAH NOSE HAIR
>>
As strong as he is, he still needs to breathe, eat and drink water. Any being capable of destroying Earth and surviving could beat him, if he can do it without calling Saitama's attention. Freezer, for example.
>>
>>133953762
Our Sun is stronger than Demonbane, because when it engulfs the Earth several billion years from now, any idea of the concept of Demonbane having ever existed will be gone, essentially eradicating Demonbane from the Universe, Multiverse, and Hyperverse.
>>
>>133965656
>nonchalant character who cares more about reading manga than killing things
>edge master out to prove how edy he is by giving everything edges and throwing those edges at edges

I can see how this would confuse you if you have down syndrome
>>
Featherine wins your arguments are invalid.
>>
>>133962360
This is the only one that remotely approaches being correct
>>
>>133962706
Is this a meme
>>
>>133962812
Saitama just wants to make it to the special sale day, anon
>>
>>133976801
Void Shiki > Saitama
>>
>>133953017
>No mentions of "feats".
Lel. So you basically just want to spam memes instead of actually basing this on what the characters have shown to be able too do.
>>
>>133964224
I think we have a winner.
>>
File: jhhg.jpg (19KB, 570x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jhhg.jpg
19KB, 570x300px
>>133953017
The strongest man in the universe.
>>
Mayweather
>>
>>133988695
Aka "hyperbole: the character"
>>
Bill Cosby could beat him. Offer Saitama some ramen, slip in a few roofies, he's done.
>>
>>133957513
You sound like a nihilist.
>>
>>133977049
Uh, just because Giorno's invincible, that doesn't mean he can beat Saitama. That just means Giorno can't die from Saitama.
>>
>>133977917
She got rekt by "FRESH", and Freshface would get rekt in a single punch.
>>
>>133957514
That because
>If the mosquito understood the magnitude of the situation it wouldn't be a contest

These threads basically just come down to anyone that brings up someone being "disproved" with that reason
>>