[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 80

File: one-piece-6538951.jpg (78KB, 381x429px) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-6538951.jpg
78KB, 381x429px
Soul King gets all the bitches, literally
>>
>>133725507
I seriously cannot wait until Sindoll starts drawing her getting boned, yohohohoho
>>
Lizard and bird races when.
>>
>>133725565
Yes, they can be used for close range, but they can just as easily be used for long range. You seem to think Akainu has some range limitation, which has never been shown, as long as he can produce magma, he can extend his magma fist out. It's the same with Ace, who turned up his firepower to destroy those boats, Akainu just has to do the same thing, or make a big fucking fist of magma and sweep it across the boats.
>>
>>133725632
Minks are the mammalian equivalent of fishmen and mermen so probably not until we see the Snakeneck tribe which are probably just cold-blooded minkmen.
>>
>>133725507
i'd give her a bone, if you know what i mean
>>
>people arguing in the last thread that ace is somehow better than akainu in terms of DF ability
Is it /a/'s job to be contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian sometimes?
>>
the mink tribe is super interesting
>>
File: 12.png (40KB, 270x225px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
40KB, 270x225px
>>133725716
Sssssh, Nami is sleeping
>>
>>133725659
>but they can just as easily be used for long range.
Prove it.

Gravity has an effect and should limit the range of flying magma compared to flying fire.
>>
>>133725660
Hangan and Cands have long necks and they aren't scaly, so snakenecks are probably just long necks.
>>
File: one-piece-6537685.jpg (266KB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
one-piece-6537685.jpg
266KB, 800x448px
The moest crew.
>>
>>133725751
You know how powerful a fucking volcano is and how it can shoot heavy ass magma for hundreds of feet into the air? Yeah that's literally Akainu, you don't need to worry about gravity with that sort of power.
Why the fuck am I even arguing with you like Ace somehow had a chance against Akainu? This shit happened like 4 fucking years ago, so stop posting any time since you'll never be correct.
>>
File: 4623646.gif (47KB, 245x166px) Image search: [Google]
4623646.gif
47KB, 245x166px
>>133725741
*poke*
that was neither my finger nor my nose
>>
>>133725751
Because it doesn't matter what gravity does, the magma is Akainu's "arm", just like the fire was Ace's "arm" Hes not shooting the stuff, he is physically enlarging his arm of magma with more magma
>>
>>133725799
So Law will encounter Nekomamushi, I wonder what Oda has planned for him and his crew for this arc
>>
>>133725751
>Gravity has any effect in one piece world
>>
>>133725844
I doubt that. See this Anon>>133725335 who use the opposite argument against me and you.
>>
>>133725827
Can you actually prove that Akainu threw a punch that flew horisontally several hundreds of meters though?
>>
Where were you when Sanji and Sanjifags got BTFO
>>
>>133725979
You know his Kazan attack or whatever is literally shooting fist-shaped balls of magma to rain down all over the place right? I don't even know why you're still posting at this point.
>>
new chapter fucking when?
>>
>>133725980
I really wanna know why he left tho.

>tfw I thought we were gonna have a several chapter long flashback about Sanji´s group when they left Dressrosa.
>>
>>133726043
Seven days.
>>
anyone know where I can see all the sbs'? I hear a recent one mentions something about df power levels?
>inb4 go to /adv/
>>
>>133726008
When you are forced to shoot upwards, it's usually because you don't have unlimited reach to shoot completely horisontally.
>>
>>133726043
any minute now
>>
>>133725980
how is this meme still going?
>>
File: vuvuzela.jpg (18KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
vuvuzela.jpg
18KB, 300x189px
>>133725741
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
Mangastream is lazy today.
>>
>>133725799
gosh, look at their cute fat suits!
They just need a big glass ball on their head and they'd be astronauts!
>>
Why the fuck did mangashit do One Piece after Bleach?
get your priorities straight you nigglets
>>
>>133726067
Do you know how fucking far away the execution platform was to the entrance of the bay? It literally does not matter how he aims his attacks as long as it reaches the targets. Stop fucking talking already you pedantic cunt.
>>
File: epic_sanji.jpg (61KB, 503x324px) Image search: [Google]
epic_sanji.jpg
61KB, 503x324px
>>133725980
Where were you when Oda foreshadowed Sanji's rampage on the new world?
>>
>>133725557
MIND BREAK PLEASE SINDOLL
>>
>>133726161
who cares?
>>
>>133726156
Is Penguin a Celestial Dragon?
>>
>>133726161
Seriously, who the fuck still reads bleach?
>>
>>133725799
deathflag. rip in pieces law, whenever that may be
>>
>>133725917
Nigga that is me. It doesn't matter if they turn their element output up, a Logia can turn into and control their element, meaning the giant fucking wave of fire Ace creates with Hiken is his arm. It's the same reason why all those fists Akainu throws out are magma shaped like fists and not just globs of magma, because they were his fucking fists before he shot them out.
>>
>>133726184
When you shoo a canonball to a long distance target, you either increase the canon strength and spend more energy, or you shoot smartly in a 45 degree angle to preserve strength.

This is what Akainu needs to do, his fists are more deadly, but he needs more wasted power to bring them far.

So he is more like a canon that has to shoot upwards of 45 degree angle,
whereas Ace is more like a laser that can simply shoot horisontally.
>>
File: 1447340806007.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1447340806007.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
>>133725799
thank you, for making their reunion sorta on-screen, Oda.
It was all I wanted.
>>
>>133726215
I read it for the same reason I finished Naruto. I just want to see the end regardless of how shitty it is
>>
>>133726310
Considering that magma is a phyiscally heavy element compared to fire which has no weight, what does it matter since magma>fire anyway? Why are you still posting as if Ace beating Akainu is some sort of plausible argument? Just stop.
>>
>>133726326
I am not even interested anymore how it will end
>>
>>133726211
sure, they have those weird hair antennas under their hats.
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (555KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
555KB, 1520x1200px
>>133725979
Akainu literally used a move that is a horizontal magma attack against Whitebeard
>>
>>133726240
>Ace's Hiken isn't shooting his fist out, it's turning it to fire and then turning up the flamage to create a wave of fire.
So you're just changing your explanation to whatever fits your argument the best?
>>
>>133726379
In close combat. Naval battles aren't close combat.
>>
>>133726410
How have I changed my argument at all.
>>
Is there ever going to be another TorikoXOne piece(and maybe Dragon Ball Super) cross over? I'll be sad if Strawhats are not going to have a feast with Toriko like they promised. Sanji and Komatsu cooking God while the rest of them are drunk as skunks expect Luffy who suddenly doesn't drink like I thought all these years.
>>
>>133726358
>what does it matter
Because the main argument is there are situations where you would rather have fire over magma, and snow over ice.
But there are never situations where you would want to have smoke over gas.

So your ass got angry and instigated ace vs smoke argument.
>>
>>133726358
Magma is not a heavy element compared to fire.Manga is liquid whereas fire is gas.You compare 2 elements that are not even in the same category.Your whole argument is retarded.
>>
>>133726324
same, it would suck if we didn't get to see the reunion
>>
>>133726468
Toriko is a dead manga.
>>
>>133726448
So let me get this straight, or at least try and follow your confusing fucking logic

You are saying that Akainu, one of the strongest fighting forces in the entire series, especially among Admirals, who has a Logia fruit that is categorically superior to Ace's fire, and has displayed the ability to launch his magma attacks across both vertical and horizontal distances without ANY trouble, is incapable of doing the exact same thing, only on a longer distance...just cause?

Are you an idiot?
>>
>>133726546
he's right you know. Please leave this board forever.
>>
>>133726546
Not just because. Because he can't.

I have no trouble admitting magma is more deadly.
But you seem to be incredibly sore when someone point out to you that magma can't fly horisontally like fire can.
>>
>>133726499
But there isn't. It literally comes down to, if you have the choice, your tastes. Magma trumps fire in every way as ice does to snow. The only thing weve seen fire do that magma can't is Ace's speed boat trick, which, while cool and all, is only beneficial if you want to sail faster. So sure, if you think that is an incredible factor, go ahead and say it makes the fire logia stand out from magma, but other than that fire has nothing, the same with ice and snow, but even less so for snow
>>
>>133726412
That's absolutely nothing in comparison. She didn't get out of it herself, which is a core part of being a conqueror. She didn't take active action. She only got saved by pure chance.

By your logic, Nami or Robin would have CoC or even Brook. Yet not a single CoC wielder only faced suffering by doing nothing about it until someone solved it for them except Hancock.

Make no mistake everyone in OP can have a sad story. But it's no trial if you just let it happen to you. Nami actually did more in her time of darkness than Hancock did prior to being saved.
>>
>>133725850
Where did you pull these rules from?
>>
>>133726670
>only beneficial if you want to sail faster
Actually, he is able to cross the calm belt on his own just with that.
It's incredible strategic advantage, just like Dragon's fruit.
>>
>>133726636
Because it can. What evidence have given to prove magma can't fly horizontally, because, guess what, I have provided fucking evidence that it can, and if it can be launched horizontally over several feet to attack Whitebeard, it can be launched even farther to attack fucking boats.
>>
>>133726499
There is no main argument, Ace lost to Akainu and that proves that you'd want the superior DF ability over the weaker one if you could take it and that's that. You're just shitposting and shifting the goalposts instead of admitting you're wrong so I'll stop replying to you now because you're a waste of time.

>>133726518
>Magma is not a heavy element compared to fire
>You compare 2 elements that are not even in the same category
That's literally the fucking point of magma being better than fire, because it can smother it and burn hotter. You're either the most ignorant redditor speedreader of all time or a master baiter in which case well done because I'm angry at how well you're pretending to be a fucking retard. Stop breathing and stop talking, in whatever order you prefer, thanks.
>>
File: Loguetown_Arc.png (286KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Loguetown_Arc.png
286KB, 640x480px
>>133726705
>She didn't get out of it herself, which is a core part of being a conqueror. She didn't take active action. She only got saved by pure chance.
>>
>>133726732
>Actually, he is able to cross the calm belt on his own just with that.
Making up shit now?

>It's incredible strategic advantage, just like Dragon's fruit.
So yeah, making up shit now.
>>
>>133726785
It's a sea without wind.

His boat isn't powered by wind.
>>
>>133726810
okay but he would still have to deal with the seakings
>>
>>133726734
>and if it can be launched horizontally over several feet to attack Whitebeard, it can be launched even farther
No.
Not without wasting a disproportionate about of power. See my canon analogy.

Akainu is forced to shoot upwards to conserve power when he wants a long reach.
>>
>>133726851
WHO FUCKING CARES OH MY GOD
THE ANGLE OF ATTACK LITERALLY DOES NOT MATTER AS LONG AS IT REACHES WHATEVER THE TARGET IS TO MAKE IT CATCH ON FIRE
STOP TALKING ALREADY
>>
>>133726740
>That's literally the fucking point of magma being better than fire, because it can smother it and burn hotte
I am not one of the anons that you arguing so i don't care.I'm just making a point for you underaged faggots in order to stop shitting in the thread.
>>
>>133726843
He's faster that seakings, hell, he if he was smart enouth, the could turn his boat into a jet engine in the air.
>>
>>133726810
It's also a sea filled to the fucking brim with Sea Kings.

The Marines can sail through it just fine, and they even have seastone hulls that keep Sea Kings from noticing them, so it's not much of a strategic advantage when you get swarmed by Sea Kings.
>>
>>133726894
>>133726732
Why do you feel the need to make things up about stuff we've never seen?
Ace defenders/apologists are the fucking worse. He's been dead for years, fucking get over it. He'll never EVER be better than Akainu.
>>
Is it possible for a marine to have Conqueror's haki?
>>
>>133726890
So when you shoot in an arc, you loose tactical advantages like destroying multiple ships in 1 single attack.
>>
>>133726934
they shouldn't
>>
>>133726928
We have Sabo now. Just pointing out there are things Fire can do which Magma can't easily immitate.
>>
>>133726964
where can I read all the sbs'? Help a fellow anon out.
>>
>>133726851
HE'S A FUCKING HUMAN VOLCANO YOU IDIOT

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL, HE IS THROWING PUNCHES MADE OF MAGMA WITH THE FORCE OF A VOLCANO

The only reason he shot upwards is because he is a fucking volcano, it was to emphasize that them of his fucking powers.
>>
>>133726777
He didn't gain CoC from that though. His life had been full of trials even before that so I don't understand your point. If we compared everything Luffy's gone through and compared it to Hancock it's like 30:1 or more. Hancock literally never faced any remote danger after her enslavement because her fruit + being founded by granny. Until Oda decides to make something up about her past, as far as we know she cruise controlled the rest of her life which fits her because she's a parody of high maintenance women with princess syndrome.
>>
>>133726941
How is that any better than just raining down hundreds of magma fists on a fleet of ships? It still counts as one attack. We still haven't seen the higher tiers of what Akainu can even do with his DF, Ace's pansy little fire fruit could make giant orbs of fire for instance so Akainu could probably imitate a giant volcano and do something better with a great ball of magma.
>>
>>133726894
>Faster
No he's not.
>>
>>133726983
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS
>>
>>133726726
His ass, most likely.
>>
>>133726985
He is also a sideways vulcano for that matter. I'm just saying he is more efficient when he shoots in an arc, while you're trying to wish that he can simply shoot sideways in an unlimited manner.
>>
>>133727018
Seakings are pretty damn slow.
>>
>>133726977
The only thing you've proven is fire can be used to make a speed boat. Everything else magma can do, but better, because it's fucking magma.
>>
>>133727085
Source: Your ass.
When luffy was destroying noah those GIANT ASS fish came out of fucking nowhere to grab it. They're pretty big, so they have to be fast as fuck.
>>
>>133727006
>How is that any better than just raining down hundreds of magma fists on a fleet of ships?
Waste of power, you get tired earlier.

We've seen what that means to them in a big clash like Marineford war. In a big battle you would want to use your powers smartly and swat multiple flies whenever you can.
>>
>>133727049
Which he can. Thats literally what being a logia is, you can create an unlimited amount of your element. Akainu can stretch his magma arm out in any fucking direction he wants and attack with it. Whichever method he uses to attack depends on the situation and his personal choice, not what is more "efficient" because when you are attacking with fucking magma, any attack is efficient, CAUSE IT'S FUCKING MAGMA.
>>
>>133727087
And jet planes too bro.

Also, his fists are more efficient and less waste of power when they take out multiple ships each.
>>
>>133727087
Is it just a rule that any DF ability used to create a vehicle with is doomed to have a user that'll be a jobber until the end of time?
Ace, Smoker, Buggy, etc.

>>133727138
So you're just making more shit up again, got it. Considering that this is fucking ONE PIECE and the strongest humans have basically unlimited stamina, why are you even arguing as if someone like Akainu has to even WORRY about getting tired out from using his DF ability, which can produce INFINITE magma by the way, as if that's a factor at all? Even when he was beaten half to death by Whitebeard he could still use his powers just fucking fine.
>>
>>133727138
That literally, fucking, has no point. Thats like saying Luffy shouldn't bother using any of his Gatling-class punches because he's wasting energy by punching so much when he could just hit with one fist. In One Piece stamina has no fucking point, because the characters will keep going until the story says otherwise.

Even not putting plot-based logic in , AKAINU IS A FUCKING MARINE ADMIRAL (Fleet Admiral technically at this point) WHO TOOK WHITEBEARD HEAD ON AND KEPT CHUGGING, he has stamina to fucking spare.
>>
>>133727144
>Akainu can stretch his magma arm out in any fucking direction he wants and attack with it.
At some point it should collapse downwards under its own weight. His sideways magma are always been more of a melee thing.
>>
>>133727234
>>133727198
Stop replying to fujoshit Ace lovers please, they'll never understand logic and reason so it's best to just ignore+report their shitposting.
>>
/a/ - magma & detergent
>>
>>133727198
I wonder if we'll see more logia vehicles. Kuzan got rid of his bike in return for a penguin, which kind of disappointed me
>>
>>133727198
>why are you even arguing as if someone like Akainu has to even WORRY about getting tired out
Everyone should be worried about that. It's exactly what someone like Backbeard is waiting for before he stabs you in the back.
>>
>>133727248
magma isn't even that hot shit, luffy was breaking rocks with his fists from day one and magma is literally just molten rock, most overrated power imo
>>
>>133727302
He lost a leg, anon. Even with a prosthetic made of his powers you need more than just an unmoving, unbending hunk of ice to pedal a bike properly.
>>
Why didnt Doflamingo just set up a birdcage over the Whitebeard fleet during Marineford?
>>
>>133727248
No it shouldn't, because it's his fucking arm, it moves under his will and strength, and unless his strength fails, his magma arm will hold together.

And don't say "always been" weve seen barely any of Akainu in a fight besides Whitebeard, which was a constant face to face fight, so no, it hasn't always been a melee thing.
>>
>>133727333
But it isn't unmoving, Aokiji uses his power to keep the ice prosthetic changing to work like a regular leg, otherwise he would walk with a weird limp and wouldn't be able to bend his ice knee.
>>
>>133727364
It would have attacked everyone, not just the enemy, and then the marines would get pissed at him. He uses it to contain people, not fight them.
>>
>>133727234
>Thats like saying Luffy shouldn't bother using any of his Gatling-class punches because he's wasting energy by punching so much when he could just hit with one fist
No, because Luffy has plenty other tricks up his sleeve. He can choose whatever is best for him.

The magma user needs to spend a certain amount of stamina for each ship he sinks, no shortcuts.
>>
>>133727364
Doflamingo did not care which side would win, he just had fun and was fucking around
>>
>>133727364
That would be boring
>>
>>133726189
when did he said that bro?
>>
>>133727365
The only point in time he ever shot out his arm horisontally was during melee, so yes, it's always been a melee thing for him.
>>
>>133727364
reminder the birdcage is overrated and that fujitora could have stopped it if he wanted to
>>
>>133727457
And Luffy has to spend a certain amount of stamina for each punch he throws. It's literally the same scenario.

When you reach Akainu's level, throwing out fists of magma have to be as stamina taxing as a regular punch
>>
>>133727504
It's only been a melee thing to us, the reader, because that's all we've seen Akainu do. For all we know he could stretch his magma arm like Luffy.
>>
>>133727364
1. He didn't give a shit about Whitebeard, except for finding the possibility of him dying amusing
2. He didn't want to be targeted by everyone around him
>>
>>133727504
A "melee" where he was standing a large distance from Whitebeard, and standing completely straight with only his arm lashing out. That was a ranged attack.
>>
>>133727518
The argument is any magma user though, not specifically Akainu.
>>
>>133727550
Can you stop shifting the goalposts?
>>
>>133727522
>>133727546
>For all we know he could stretch his magma arm like Luffy.
So, close range.

You guys are talking person to person, I'm talking about ship between ship where the distance is so large he has to shoot in an arc.
>>
>>133727364
Why didn't World Government ask Elizabello to punch Whitebeard?
>>
>>133727571
It was actually you who moved the goalpost to Akainu vs ace.

I always kept it fire/magma discussion.
>>
>>133727616
>putting royalty in open battle
>>
>>133727616
Is his kingdom even a part of the WG? You would think that he couldnt just come to Dressrosa for a tournament if he had any higher ups.
>>
>>133727608
Just like Ace had to shoot in an arc right? Or hell, fucking Aokiji who had to throw his ice in an arc to freeze those tsunami waves? No the distance is not so large that he has to shoot in an arc, he can magma punch ships just as easily as Ace did. If the ships are far enough that punching isn't fast enough, then yes, he'll shoot them, but thats not the fucking point of this stupid argument, the point is whether the magma user CAN punch from a long distance, and the answer is YES
>>
File: 1446995066769.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1446995066769.gif
2MB, 245x245px
Remember when people thought that one guy in the coloseum is Kaidou?
>>
>>133727027
Thanks but that doesn't actually give me the real answers...
>>
>>133727550
With enough training any magma user can be Akainu, and even if they don't reach that height, they can easily train themselves so simple actions like using their powers isn't a fucking drain on their stamina like you seem to assume it is.
>>
Remember when Paulie joined the Strawhats?
>>
>>133727518
Not him but Luffy does cardio. We know because One Piece always has a lot of running in each arc.

You think Akainu even does 10 km a week? Bitch lost his breath in less than 3 hits from WB. BB stood right back up when the same was done to him.
>>
>>133727726
>Just like Ace had to shoot in an arc right?
Did he?
His attack was parallel to the sea.

>the point is whether the magma user CAN punch from a long distance
No, I actually raised the point that shooting straight has better strategic properties in a naval battle.
>>
why doesn't luffy just stretch to one piece?
>>
>>133727616
Wouldn't do jack shit. Elizabello's real stronk but that's because it's in consideration that he doesn't use Haki.
>>
>>133727747
He actually kinda resembles real Kaidou appearance-wise.
>>
>>133727823
he can only stretch his body for a certain amount of gomu gomus
>>
>>133727756
That's kind of irrelevant, since it's an advantage if you can do shortcuts and conserve power. It should be an advantage for any fire user, at any point in their career.
>>
In the chapter everyone was about Sanji, yet I'm only thinking, what happened to Caesar Clown?
>>
So, it's established that Whitebeard would die to Pucci's 'Stairway to Heaven - Made in Heaven', right?
>>
>>133727802
Jesus Christ.

No, this WHOLE fucking argument started because, I'm not gonna say it was you, but someone said the fire fruit has abilities that set it apart as a choice from magma, and one example was that fire is better in naval battles rather than magma because fire can be shot horizontally, while magma can't

Thats what I have been arguing against. I don't give a shit if you think shooting straight is better, my argument stems from the fact that some idiot seriously thinks the magma fruit can't be used to attack, horizontally, from a large distance, namely ship to ship fights, which is wrong.
>>
>>133727943
He is with Sanji.
>>
>>133727969
>magma fruit can't be used to attack, horizontally, from a large distance, namely ship to ship fights, which is wrong.
Because he can't, not at that distance.

He had to shoot in an arc for a reason.
>>
>>133727907
If it's irrelevant then we take both fruit users, at their offset, with base stamina. In which case it doesn't fucking matter, because their fruit powers will drain exactly the same amount of stamina when they use it, the only difference is magma is the superior element. So stamina becomes irrelevant, because the fire user would lose regardless of how much stamina usage either use.
>>
REMINDER KAIDOU IS A DRAGON ZOAN

>reptilian scales tatoo
>same mustache as momonosuke in dragon form
>could fly to that sky island
>the samurai hated pirates and dragons when they were introduced
>momonosuke called doflamingo a "flying man" and said he would never fly again implying he has a trauma related to flying people
>>
File: 1421333664547.gif (39KB, 161x152px) Image search: [Google]
1421333664547.gif
39KB, 161x152px
>>133728041
>>
>>133728050
Nah, you've been shown that having conserving stamina is a matter of life and death in the Luffy Flamingo fight.
>>
File: 1442538478349.gif (995KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1442538478349.gif
995KB, 500x250px
>>133727943
Shhhh, he is sleeping
>>
>>133728086
Why are yo rotating in anguish and heiling?
>>
Came to say that Bepo is the greatest bear/mink/thing ever
>>
>>133728135
Caesar a cute

CUTE
>>
>>133728102
Irrelevant. Were talking about two people, base stats, completely the same, only difference is one has fire one has magma. The stamina expenditure is the same, no matter how you scale it, which means using magma fists is the same fucking shit as using fire fists.
>>
File: Caesar.Clown.full.1744956.jpg (801KB, 658x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.Clown.full.1744956.jpg
801KB, 658x1041px
>>133727943
Jack's men took him to rape his gas butt
>>
I like this running gag about Caesar getting misused by the SHs
>>
>>133728171
No, not if your one fire attack can destroy multiple things, multiple enemies.
>>
File: ccblush.gif (791KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
ccblush.gif
791KB, 500x270px
>>133728162
who? me? that doesn't make me happy at all!
>>
File: Doflamingo_Color_Post_Timeskip.png (1MB, 656x721px) Image search: [Google]
Doflamingo_Color_Post_Timeskip.png
1MB, 656x721px
>>133728153
Anyone here ever actually asked Oda a question before, like, SBS style? Imagine if you could be one of the people who actually unlocks some of the One Piece lore, like someone's birthday... as autistic as this may sound, it'd be kind of amazing.
>>
Big Mom is the worst yonko by far.
>classic badass evil pirate
>a handsome adventurer who fills more "romantic pirate" trope
>a huge immortal demon dude
>suddenly an obese woman who looks like a villain from child cartoon
>>
File: Untitled.png (7KB, 1080x580px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7KB, 1080x580px
>>133728141
If a magma user can do this (top) they can do this (bottom) There is no evidence, no physical reason, no logical explanation from everything we know about logia users and their power displays to say he physically cannot do that, and you are wrong until you give me evidence on the contrary instead of just saying "no he can't"
>>
>>133728135
>>133728175
>>133728216
Why does Caesar look like a Naruto character?
>>
File: CTYYwSbVAAE0zuk.png large.png (114KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
CTYYwSbVAAE0zuk.png large.png
114KB, 550x600px
>>133728153
agreed
>>
>>133728212
And one magma attack can destroy multiple things, multiple enemies.
>>
>>133728287
It's nice to have unconventional villains sometimes. She's also one of the few non sexualized strong women in OP, which is nice. I think she'll be a very fun villain when her arc comes. Her df will probably be really insane.
>>
>>133728312
He hasn't shown to have that capability. But he has shown that he had to shoot magma in an arc.

All the Logias have always been just slightly different from each other.
>>
Daily reminder Pucci with 'Stairway to Heaven - Made in Heaven' could easily defeat Kaido
>>
>>133728334
He looks a bit like that snake dude.
>>
>>133728353
If the ships far away are stacked vertically. This doesn't happen very often.
>>
>>133728312
>no logical explanation
gravity???????
magma has weight while fire doesnt?????????????
>>
>>133728287
she destroys countries because of sweets.
Her crew seems to be quirky as fuck.
Her ship is singing.
Her island is made out of cakes.

She is easily my favorite yonko so far.
>>
>>133728287
something tells me that Oda will let you eat your words
>>
File: 1372198264679.jpg (22KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1372198264679.jpg
22KB, 356x200px
>He's the Prince of the Mokomo Dukedom. In short, our King.
Do these dumb animals have any idea how nobility works?
>>
>>133728382
>Had
No he didn't He didn't say "I have to use this" He chose to shoot them in an arc to attack a large area at a distance. If it was one target at that same distance he could use a magma punch.
>>
>>133728477
I guess not.
>>
>>133728541
You're just making up things at this point.
>>
>>133728421
Irrelevant, since that applies to the fire fruit as well.
>>
>>133728477
>trusting shitpanda translation
>>
>>133728272
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/SBS_Volume_72
he received a letter from spain and he was very respectful about it.
i remember another letter also, where he was very proud and happy, but can't find it.
>>
File: 1438890647547.jpg (59KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438890647547.jpg
59KB, 480x480px
>>133725799
>Law will never spread his arms out to accept a hug from you
>>
>>133728578
No it's not irrelevant.

It would be easy for the fire user to position himself so his single attacks have maximum damage. Due to the planar nature of the sea.
>>
>>133728577
No I'm not, you are. You say he "had" to shoot magma in an arc. He made no indication that he had to, it was just the best option at his disposal. Likewise you have yet to show or prove that he cannot produce an arm of magma over a long distance. Until you do, you have no argument and are just making shit up as well.
>>
File: 134830958340.jpg (37KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
134830958340.jpg
37KB, 600x502px
>>133725799
>Hey bro heard you defeated Doflamingo that's neato!

They seem awfully chill. What the fuck did they think they were meant to be doing on Zou for ~2 months while Law was away seeing as he had no plans beyond murdering Doffy? Did Law just tell them to take a vacation while he committed suicide?
>>
>>133728665
that's not how it works. You need to show that is is capable of doing a kilometer long horisontal attack first, you can't you claim it without demonstration from the manga or anime.
>>
>>133728638
And a magma user can't do the same thing? If you are using a scenario for one, you have to use it for the other. A scenario involving multiple ships in an area, with a specific set up of those ships, and the fruit user positioned somewhere, both the magma and the fire user have to be in that same position for this to be an even comparison.
>>
>>133728748
See>>133728451

I already gave you my laser vs cannonball analogy.
>>
File: desu.png (294KB, 540x635px) Image search: [Google]
desu.png
294KB, 540x635px
>>133728351
>>
>>133726964
Why not?

While it hasn't been shown, Garp implied that he has it too
>>
I swear to god niggastream, I got Uni in 1 hour you better fucking release your free translation right now so we can bitch about your shitty translation
>>
File: fight the patriarchy.png (409KB, 1280x898px) Image search: [Google]
fight the patriarchy.png
409KB, 1280x898px
>>133728367
>She's also one of the few non sexualized strong women in OP, which is nice.
Anon pls
>>
>>133728726
What is a Logia users powers. They are capable of producing an unlimited amount of their particular element. Just as Ace turned up his fire power to produce a large wave of fire to attack multiple ships, a magma fruit user can turn up his magma production to produce a steady stream of magma from their arm across a distance. We have never learned if Logia users have a physical limit or a distance limit to their elemental control, so using the pieces of evidence we have, it is easy to come to the conclusion that a magma user can stretch their arm out a long distance. So yes, I do believe he is capable of reaching a kilometer in distance, because returning to the fact of Aokiji, he extended ice across the whole of Marineford and a good distance across the ocean to touch both tidal waves and froze them solid, unless you think Marinford is less than a kilometer in length.
>>
>>133728870
because they wouldn't become marines but conquering kings.
>>
>>133727462
HOLY FUCK THAT FILE NAME
>>
>>133728790
Stretch your arm out. Do you feel like it's going to collapse under gravity, or are you strong enough to hold it up. Logia elements are part of their body.
>>
>>133727325
it's like 2000 degrees
>>
>>133728945
>>133728982
All the logias are different from each other. Fire and magma has different properties. And the story is showing how they use them in different ways.
>>
>>133728982
human arms arent 20 feet long
>>
>>133728287
one piece is a child cartoon
>>
>>133728216
>Caeser Clown
>clown
you got that right
>>
>>133728956
Where would that put the fleet admiral then. Or the gorosei
>>
>>133728836
Is Law sucking Bepo¡s dick?
>>
>>133728394
Doesn't matter, Pucci still can't beat saitama
>>
>furry arc

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>133728982
Luffy doesn't have a problem doing it.
>>
>>133728367
Maybe but every woman what isn't overly sexualized is the exact opposite. Ugly²
>>
>>133729167
some of the gorosei could have it in my opinion.
I don't think even the fleet admiral should have it though.
>>
>>133729233
you are 4 weeks late m8
>>
File: one piece alt art.jpg (474KB, 1393x1241px) Image search: [Google]
one piece alt art.jpg
474KB, 1393x1241px
Why the hell didn't Oda show what's up with Sanji? The strawhats barely asked, what the fuck is with this lousy writing?
>>
>>133729382
>The delicate shading of zoros bulge
>Luffy has pubes
This picture will never fail to make me kek heartily.
>>
>>133729023
Even if the elements are different, the fucking mechanics are the same.
>>
>>133729382
>Why the hell didn't Oda show what's up with Sanji?
because he wants to reveal it step by step in the flashback
>The strawhats barely asked, what the fuck is with this lousy writing?
Nami already told them
>>
>>133729382
That Usopp looks like he's going to kill someone in cold blood.
>>
>>133729426
No because gravity affects them differently.

Magma user can't do the same straight line attacks that Fire and Light can.
>>
File: 1447936324341.jpg (16KB, 184x167px) Image search: [Google]
1447936324341.jpg
16KB, 184x167px
>>133728888
well, gotta admit the dot eyes have a certain charm.
>>
>No niggastream release yet

What's wrong desu senpai
>>
>>133729479
Yes they can, because it comes down to the users physical strength, since its their own arm they are extending, if they are strong enough to hold it up then they can easily handle it. Light also doesn't count, since Kizaru has only ever shot lasers, not extended his actual body.
>>
No Mangapanda delay?
>>
>>133729382
Robin asked Nami if she can tell them everything form the beginning and Nami admitted she was too impatient. So they already know what happened to Sanji, Oda just keeps it hidden from the reader to not spoil the flashback. It is safe to assume the circumstances are more complex and it is obviously better if the author shows the reader what happened instead of just showing Nami talk for multiple pages.
>>
File: op2222.jpg (79KB, 798x294px) Image search: [Google]
op2222.jpg
79KB, 798x294px
>>133729548
Is this little fucker resting his head where I think he is?
>>
>>133729750
>Light also doesn't count,
Same thing with fire, it's being shot outwards, not extended.

All you've done is pointing out Akainu isn't strong enough and had to shoot his magma in an arc. But none of the characters have unlimited strength.
>>
how many years do we need to wait until we find out what happened with sanji
>>
File: Kizaru_opening_13.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kizaru_opening_13.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Can we all agree that Kizaru is the strongest marine?
>>
File: 1447408178566.jpg (2MB, 729x3693px) Image search: [Google]
1447408178566.jpg
2MB, 729x3693px
>>133729764
Why is their page even still up when they got busted?
>>
File: 14xgfg4.jpg (99KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
14xgfg4.jpg
99KB, 469x600px
>>133729904
Kizaru is the Jaden Smith of OP
>>
>>133729904
He's my favorite, but he is getting old...
At least he tries to do the right thing and not think of everything in black and white.
>>
File: 1440644231999.png (161KB, 513x413px) Image search: [Google]
1440644231999.png
161KB, 513x413px
>>133728334
>>
Wonder if Raizou did something legitimately badass or he if gag'd his way into trouble
>>
>>133729764
we should have gotten the chapter yesterday since it was a saturday release. Guess we gotta wait till next week to see what the standard will be now. Friday seems logical.
>>
>>133729870
>Same thing with fire, it's being shot outwards, not extended

This shit again, I already said it's not how it happens

R: Question, Odacchi! Ace ate the Mera Mera no Mi so he can...

(1) "Can turn his body into flame"?

(2) "Can shoot flame from his body", which one is it?

O: The answer is (1). But his secret move "Hiken" (Fire Punch) is a skill where he raises his "firepower" and turns his fist into a huge flame, so it ends up looking more like (2).
>>
>>133729904
Reminder that Kizaru was the only big shot marine that came out of the Whitebeard war uninjured
>>
>>133730143
Because he barely fought.
>>
>>133728287
I'm hoping she is going to be like Alvida where she's fat and ugly at first but then becomes hot
>>
I want a mink to cuddle me.
>>
>>133730121
Technicalities can often get lost in translation, so it's still somewhat iffy.

What you do know though is fire being weightless just like light is, so you're not restricted in the same way as the ice logia or magma logia.
>>
>>133730238
What kind of fruit could do something like that?
>>
File: 53504452_p18_master1200.jpg (542KB, 1024x920px) Image search: [Google]
53504452_p18_master1200.jpg
542KB, 1024x920px
Everyone remember to do your best to appreciate Penguin today!

Reminder that Penguin should be appreciated even if he looks chubby in this chapter and that the stress of your captain being gone can make you gain weight but he will work it off.
>>
Reminder that Kizaru wasn't afraid of Whitebeard at all and came very close to him several times, while Akainu was sweating bullets when Whitebeard was near him.
Reminder that Kizaru didn't give a shit when Ben Beckman, second in command of Yonko ship, probably at least Marco's level, treated him.
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (557KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
557KB, 1520x1200px
>>133730249
>so you're not restricted in the same way as the ice logia or magma logia.
>>
>>133730411
That's about 8 body lengths. Impressive, but he would need more than that in the open sea.
>>
>>133730334
>not wanting chubby penguin
You gay son?
>>
>>133730398
Pretty sure it's impossible to make Kizaru give a shit. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he still has the same expression as he always does when he's eventually beaten
>>
File: p.txt.jpe2.jpg (276KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpe2.jpg
276KB, 760x1200px
>>133730503
>8 body lengths
Are you fucking blind or stupid? That is across all of Marineford and some distance out across the ocean, that is miles.
>>
File: squirrel waif.png (33KB, 142x174px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel waif.png
33KB, 142x174px
I wanted a squirrel and Oda provided.
Thank you Oda, thank you.
>>
>Reminder that Kizaru didn't give a shit when Ben Beckman, second in command of Yonko ship, probably at least Marco's level, treated him.
>treated him

So was it a date or just a friendly dinner?
>>
>>133730597
Thats a chipmunk you retard
>>
>>133730592
That's before the waves got closer, this>>133730411 is after. But you're right, the right side is a bit farther, around 11 body lengths.
>>
File: h001.jpg (205KB, 728x1121px) Image search: [Google]
h001.jpg
205KB, 728x1121px
>>133730646
Chipmunks do not have big bushy tails.
Oda gives squirrels stripes, I don't know why.
>>
File: Eight.png (268KB, 695x400px) Image search: [Google]
Eight.png
268KB, 695x400px
>Momo is the son of Wano's shogun
>Kinnemon is likely some sort of royal guard and only acting as his father though they probably have a closer relationship than Momo's real dad

Fuck I wanna get to Wano already, already bored of Little Garden 2.0
>>
>>133728287
>from child cartoon
nigga.......
>>
>>133730677
>marineford is 11 body lengths wide
fucking thursdays man
>>
File: Palm_squirrel_on_table.jpg (1MB, 1650x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Palm_squirrel_on_table.jpg
1MB, 1650x1200px
>>133730729
>>
>>133730757
Well, the right half of it.

I guess Akainu is very tall. Because that's how it looks.
>>
>>133730324
The Sube Sube no Mi's powers are retarded, but are one example.
What I want to know is I knew Boa Hancock is sexy, but I thought the fruit enhanced her beauty? Looking it up it appears I'm wrong, but if it didn't and the person who ate it is ugly, will the fruit just be useless?
>>
>>133730837
Ah, so there is a squirrel with stripes. And here I thought I knew everything about them.
>>
>>133730740
>giving a shit about Momo and Kinemon
kek
>>
>>133730740
>Little Garden 2.0
How much do you have to reach to call Zou LG 2.0?
>>
>>133730892
>Akainu
Nigga, it's a trick of perspective. Those ice lines hes sending out to reach those waves they have to stretch for miles in both directions, since he is at the center of the Marineford Bay and both waves are coming in from both sides of Marineford, and Aokiji jumped from his seat to stop them right after >>133730592 so it was only a few seconds.

Unless you really think the entire fighting force of the Marines, which includes thousands of soldiers, a bunch of giants, and an entire fucking city build into it, only stretch eleven body lengths
>>
File: CS3hSj3XAAA3nuT.png large.png (506KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
CS3hSj3XAAA3nuT.png large.png
506KB, 500x660px
>>133728707
I hoped Bepo or at least Jean Bart would have figured this shit out, and called Law out on it. It might still happen.
>>
>>133730740
My little sister says she's going to be a queen when she grows up but that doesn't mean she's a member of the royal family

Kin and Momo's reunion on PH with the kid sobbing and screaming "dad" as he ran into Kin's arms was too genuine to be some stupid ruse
>>
File: Crocodile.png (627KB, 1027x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crocodile.png
627KB, 1027x720px
What kind of mother would name her child "Crocodile"?
>>
>>133730740
Wrong, Momo IS the Shogun
>>
>>133728216
Why does he has horns?
>>
>>133731167

His name is Kuroko D. Isle

Oda just hasn't revealed it yet

What kind of mother would name her child "Smoker"?
>>
File: 1447369670675 (1).jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1447369670675 (1).jpg
32KB, 288x339px
I miss Monet...
>>
>>133731073
It's hard to figure out, since Whitebeard is also a giant on his ship. But Aokiji also sort of made to be a giant in that scene. So it's more like 9+1+11 giant Aokijis.

I think the takeaway is the tip of the floodwave is closer together than the base of the floodwave.
>>
>>133730740
it was interesting to see that Jack is specifically looking for raizou and not for momo.

But doffy was interested in momo, so whatever the deal is with their group, i'm really hyped.
>>
>>133731167
>sir crocodile
Even if it actually were his real name, it would be his last name, because sir is most definitely western, so western naming conventions are at play here.
>>
>>133731234
>His name is Kuroko D. Isle
Her name was just Kuroko.
>>
>>133725507
>One Piece ch807
Tristan a cute.
>>
>>133731266
Don't worry, she's dead.
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (557KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
557KB, 1520x1200px
>>133731278
No it's not hard to figure out
Both waves are on either side of Marineford. To think that you can use Aokiji as a measure of distance means you think Marineford is really that small, an entire island, with a large city, and a massive military base capable of holding thousands of marine soldiers and many giants, all at once. Look, Oars Jr is as big as Oars and look how big he is in this shot.

Marineford is miles long, which means Akainu's attacks reached for miles in both directions.
>>
>>133731073

u r being b8ed or that fuck is LITERALLY retarded and thus you shouldn't be bothering anyway
>>
>>133731369
I still don't understand this "Crocodile is a gril" meme.
>>
>>133731327
>Even if it actually were his real name, it would be his last name, because sir is most definitely western, so western naming conventions are at play here.

Edward Newgate begs to differ
>>
File: one piece.png (565KB, 950x625px) Image search: [Google]
one piece.png
565KB, 950x625px
Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!
>>
>>133731491
Because of what ivankov had said.
>>
http://pollit.me/131
>>
I can't believe you guys are still arguing with that "Akainu can't shoot in a straight line" faggot.

Come on people.
>>
>>133731593

sauce me up senpai
>>
>>133731478
>Both waves are on either side of Marineford
That could just be a " it's a trick of perspective" as you put it. For all you know the tip of the waves could be leaning into to the island. Thus shortening the distance between them.
>>
File: p.txt.jpe4.jpg (537KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpe4.jpg
537KB, 1520x1200px
>>133731478
And this shot, this is from the perspective of the Marineford Bay, right in front of the walls, look how far away that wave is.
>>
>>133731610
Post it then because I can't seem to recall anything like that.
>>
>>133731691
The wave is leaning and Oda has fucked up perspectives? Nothing new.
>>
>>133731709
>asking to be spoonfed
>>
>>133731485
I know anon, it just hurts to see such complete stupidity, even if it's bait.
>>
>>133731709
Do you know how fast you were reading?
>>
>Just read 8-7 at mangareader
>806 ends with "Sanji's...."
>807 starts with a feast and then Luffy mentioning Sanji left a note

Did I miss a page?
>>
>>133729706
The mangapanda scanalators arrested were actually mangastream scanlators
>>
>>133731709
He turned Crocker into a qt in Impel Down for a minute and changed him back.
>>
>>133731724
>>133731688
Lean all you want, Aokiji's attacks hit the middle of the waves, which still means they were stretching for miles.
>>
>>133731734
>>133731754
Shut the fuck up and post it.
>>
>>133731691
This is one of few times when Luffy was genuinely scared shitless.
>>
>>133731724
I present to you, the most stubborn anon in human history. Great strides were made in the field of mental gymnastics.
>>
File: CUL1T4xU8AA-h61.png large.png (233KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
CUL1T4xU8AA-h61.png large.png
233KB, 500x600px
>>133731509
What ? If anything, WB supports my point.
>>
>>133727485
Thriller Bark vs Kuma
>>
File: 1366164846062 (1).png (38KB, 766x412px) Image search: [Google]
1366164846062 (1).png
38KB, 766x412px
>>133731478
I think the real question is which one is stronger?
>>
>>133731790
I guess that's true, but even the middle of the wave could still be leaning closer than the base.
>>
I love Sanji's interactions with Tashigi and the G5.
>>
>>133731856
The horse in Blackbeard's crew you fucking retard.
>>
>>133731856
now that is a picture I have not seen in a long time
>>
File: 1383876021317.gif (2MB, 409x398px) Image search: [Google]
1383876021317.gif
2MB, 409x398px
>>133731799
>People like this actually join arguments acting like the know what they are talking about
>They call other people stupid when they cannot remember basic shit
>>
>>133731887
Him and the doctor are characters I really wanna see more of.
>>
>>133731851
>we will never see Tsuru vs Doffy fight
>we will never see Tsuru fighting seriously at all
>>
File: 1438812483347.jpg (62KB, 513x640px) Image search: [Google]
1438812483347.jpg
62KB, 513x640px
>>133731887
Guess I should have seen that one coming.
>>
>>133731815
Both sides are using "lol perspectives" argument.
>>
>>133731851
He has a son called Edward Weeble
>>
>>133731946
>tfw you don't have the "royalties"
>>
>>133731909
>don't pay much attention to a single piece of sentence
>HURR SPEEDREADER
and for the record I'm rereading One Piece right now, just got to the moment when CP9 was revealed
>>
>>133731919
>Doc Q
>Van Auger
>Laffitte
>Jesus Burgess
>Stronger

Oda really bagged some top tier names for the crew.
>>
>>133731768
Nami told Luffy what happened to Sanji off-screen so it doesn't spoil the end of the flashback.
>>
>>133731946
Shota Vergo was cute.
>>
>>133732010
>don't pay much attention to a single piece of sentence
>HURR SPEEDREADER

I don't see the problem because that's exactly what you are. Skipping sentences is the sign of a speedreader.
>>
>>133731977
>anon finds multiple scenes proving his point in the manga
>Yeah but he maybe he drew them all wrong
>>
>>133732025
Gotcha. Oda approached this in an odd manner.
>>
>>133732104
It's multiple scenes vs 1 scene.

Frankly, if you can accept that Aokiji was distorted into the wrong perspective, then you can make the same argument for the sea too.
>>
Does anyone else feel like the Yonkou are no longer scary?
>>
>>133732010
>Using re-reading as a means of defending yourself
What a faggot. Many people here have already re-read the manga several times. Some do so monthly.
>reading comprehension
I specifically stated that people like you who can't recall basic One Piece occurrences AND attempt to hold an argument over it are massive faggots. Don't cry at me just because you get called out for being a newfag.
>>
>>133732170
not really, no
>>
>>133726324
That was a literal 10/10 set of panels. More than I ever could have hoped we'd get.
>>
>>133729797
Im not sure if im going to be ok if it ends up being all an elaborate gag.
>>
>>133732199
Yeah they really haven't been handled well... every time we saw them they've either lost horribly, run away or been foiled by retards.
>>
>>133732170
Whitebeard was the scary one, and I feel this is because he had a backstory as Roger's rival and a swell mustache

We don't know much of anything about Kaidou or Big Mam.
>>
>>133732246
>Kaidou and Big Mam have yet to enter the stage themselves
>Whitebeard nearly destroyed Marineford while it was being defended by the Navy and Warlords
>Shanks ended the war

Lost horribly?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
Sooo... Am I the only one thinking that Oda is a conspiracyfag and actually believes in the reptilian annunaki?

>Annunaki means "those who from the heavens came" and enslaved humans
>Tenryuubito means "Celestial dragon", ergo "dragon from the sky" or "reptlians of the fucking sky"
>They depreciate humans, have slaves, rules the entire world...
>They're literally astronauts in their design

mfw Oda believes Bush is a reptilian
>>
>>133732170
Kaido is still scary as fuck if you take into account how crazy jack is and still accepts to be his subordinate.
Blackbeard is most likely the strongest pirate right now.
Don't know much about Big Mom to say.
And Shanks was enough to end the biggest war.

Nah, at least for me they still have that Yonko aura
>>
>>133731919
I seriously expect Doc Q's combat style to revolve around using diseases he stores in himself, or a disease based devil fruit, so to beat him Chopper has to cure his diseases while fighting
>>
>>133732416
Ya, Whitebeard didn't kill a single marine officer and lost several of his crew: Moby Dick, Jozu's arm, Thatch and himself. The marines changed locations anyway.

Big Mom's ship completely failed to capture a rump Straw Hat Crew and got their flagship damaged.

We don't know anything about Kaido but he failed to get to Marineford.

Shanks got his arm eaten by a fodder lizard.
>>
>>133732061
I'm done arguing, it's no longer possible to continue this argument when I have to try and prove that Marineford is larger than eleven Kuzan's
>>
>>133732423
Or that's just the inspiration for the Tenryubito.
>>
>>133732423
Well the Shandians, Birkans and Skypieans are from the moon.
>>
>>133732627
I don't think he's talking about whether or not the Tenryubito are extra-terrestrial.
>>
>>133732560
Shit Anon. We didn't even get to the part where Ice and Magma are different powers.
Or that the ice really isn't an extension of Aokiji.
>>
>>133732560
>I have to try and prove that Marineford is larger than eleven Kuzan
That's not really what I'm saying. Marineford is obviously massive, but when there is two perspective claims we can make both claims co-exist by saying it depends on how much the wave is leaning.
>>
>>133732542
>Whitebeard, old and dying, nearly destroyed Marineford with the Navy and Warlords opposing him
>Shanks stopped Kaidou (and we are unsure how)
>Big Mom is not a ship

My point was that the Yonkou themselves still seem pretty strong. I can't disagree that their crews are all shitters, but I feel so far, they fit the title of strongest on the sea. Whitebeard was on life support a long time before the war and still tossed Akainu around after getting a hole in his chest
>>
>>133732542
>Ya, Whitebeard didn't kill a single marine officer and lost several of his crew: Moby Dick, Jozu's arm, Thatch and himself. The marines changed locations anyway.
He was on life support and it still required all of the marines most powerful forces to defeat him

>Big Mom's ship completely failed to capture a rump Straw Hat Crew and got their flagship damaged.
Naval battles don't mean shit. I guess Garp is fodder too since he left the Strawhats escape in Water 7

>We don't know anything about Kaido but he failed to get to Marineford.
Stopped by another Yonko

>Shanks got his arm eaten by a fodder lizard.
Shanks "bet" his arm on Luffy, go read his confrontation with Whitebeard
>>
File: notcurious.jpg (90KB, 670x720px) Image search: [Google]
notcurious.jpg
90KB, 670x720px
>tfw you just want to talk about one piece but people here have legit autism and argue about irrelevant shit for 200 posts at a time
>>
>>133732542
Whitebeard specifically stated that his goal was to free ace only, he wasnt there to slaughter a bunch of marines. And Shanks arm happened like 10+ years ago. I doubt he was even a Yonko then.
>>
>>133733198
>he thinks yonko is an appointed position
>>
>>133733196
New chapter release! what are people talking about in /a/?

Marineford? Akainu? Ace? Ok. Back to doing whatever the fuck else with my life.
>>
>>133733328

I'll talk about it with you anon

Is that bull-thing of the end of the chapter Kaidou?
>>
>>133733328
discussions on the latest chapter happened a thread or 2 ago
since so little happened there wasn't alot to talk about
>>
Sanji left the crew to rescue Bonney because she is the next nakama.
>>
>>133733328
We've already had a few threads, plus we had spoilers for a while.
>>
File: 1432785308467.jpg (180KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432785308467.jpg
180KB, 640x720px
>>133733196
>>133733328
>several threads past new chapter

Here's a fucking idea. How about you start an interesting conversation instead of whining like a little bitch about nobody doing the work for you?

Why do all of you little faggots complain about thread topics when you never interject your own?
>>
>>133733434
Castro-kun will be pleased.
>>
has pandaman been sighted yet
>>
>there are people that think that Blackbeard isn't a supernova
>>
>>133734009
>literally wasn't an over 100 million rookie who got to Sabaody at the same time as the rest of the supernovae
>>
>>133731167
Kuroko Dai is a pretty cool name.
>>
Stream has returned! Www Vaughn live dot TV slash anime_hq

Just started at episode one. HD and mostly filler less. Wait 15 seconds to remove ad. I do not run this stream.
>>
>>133730903
maybe it would also make them beautiful but it didn't make a difference for Hancock cause she was already beautiful
>>
Sanji confirmed for ancient weapon user and head of the Prime Celestial Dragon family.
>>
>>133734009
he is "worst generation"

thats different from a supernova, who are rookie pirates over 100 mil bounty. all the 11 pre skip supernova are in the worst generation however.

for example, someone like cavendish is also considered a supernova, but he is not part of the worst generation, all pirates who started that year, and have made very big impacts.

BB "started" as in forming his own crew, but he was not a rookie
>>
>>133734009
>People not questioning how the fuck people in the OP universe know what a supernova is or even an ova
>>
>>133734331
the answer is always vegapunk
>>
File: cry.png (282KB, 316x397px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
282KB, 316x397px
>>133731167
What kind of mother would name her child "Cutty Flam"?
>>
>>133734068
He probably got that bounty after Marineford and he went to Sabaody just a few days later. Supernova's generations are from the same year.
>>
>>133734549
He still wasn't a rookie.
>>
File: digging for gold.jpg (66KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
digging for gold.jpg
66KB, 640x360px
>>133734542
this motherfucker called his kid "dragon"
>>
>>133734579
But it was his first year with a bounty.
>>
>>133734643
sure but that sounds badass
>Hey kid what's your name
>Motherfucking Dragon
>>
>>133734718
now that i think about it yeah
probably what garp had in mind
>>
>>133734542
Who the fuck names their kid Luffy?
>>
>>133734542
What kind of mother names their kid Mihawk?
>>
>>133734761
Not to mention parents call their kids all kinds of names around the world that actually mean different things. Hell my name at it's origins translates to "Wolf with a Shield" Some names are less obvious, while others are more, especially in Japan
>>
>>133735038
Euphoric bird lover.
>>
>>133735038
A cool name, sounds like Indian tribe name.
>>
Reminder that fedora wearing redditors, landwhale /co/mblreenas and narutards are not allowed here. Please take your tickets to
>>>/fa/cebook and >>>/a/utismpark
>>
Shitty chapter is shitty. Nothing happened.
>>
File: 1429041592031.jpg (13KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1429041592031.jpg
13KB, 526x526px
FUCK YOU ODA STOP BEATING AROUND THE FUCKING BUSH WHAT HAPPENED TO SANJI
>>
>>133735240

He probably doesn't know yet. He's making up the story as he goes. He's stalling because he doesn't know what the next step is.
>>
Jack's Mamute DF is already my favorite DF, so fucking badass
>>
>>133735306
>implying that's a df
The mamute is his pet.
>>
>>133735306
>jack has an elephant on his ship and probably an elephant DF
>lightning elephant (raizou)
>the entire arc is set on a literal elephant island

what's with all these elephant motifs this arc
>>
>>133735280
he must know, the crew were obviously given a brief description of what happened to him because they're not panicking over his fate and they said he sent a letter
>>
>>133735280
>thinking this is bleach
>>
>>133735385
Oda wants to assuage the reader's anxiety over the dread that this arc might drag on like Dressrosa, so he's letting the reader know the plot is truncated.
>>
>>133735280
this isn't naruto
>>
>>133725799
>Law is finally smiling again
took you long enough.
>>
>>133735280
this isn't the three kings arc
>>
File: 73423199800.png (60KB, 186x279px) Image search: [Google]
73423199800.png
60KB, 186x279px
I want Wanda to adore my b...boner
>>
>>133735385
I wouldn't look into it too much, it's probably irrelephant
>>
>>133735385
the japanese word for weevil is zomushi = elephant bug

weevil confirmed to appear in zou
>>
File: 1445276208728.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1445276208728.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>133735647
>>
File: zeus.jpg (18KB, 247x274px) Image search: [Google]
zeus.jpg
18KB, 247x274px
>>133735647
>>
>>133735647
This guy
>>
File: 001.png (170KB, 797x1150px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
170KB, 797x1150px
Cute cover. All the kids trying to be Zoro.
>>
>>133736096
>Zoro inadvertently starts a school for Santoryu
>>
>>133736096
>they put tape over their left eye
My god
>>
File: dogmink.png (124KB, 763x430px) Image search: [Google]
dogmink.png
124KB, 763x430px
>gives paw to outstretched hand

good puppy.
>>
>>133736096
Confirmed!
Zoro trained under Scopper!
>>
File: nibble.png (38KB, 261x253px) Image search: [Google]
nibble.png
38KB, 261x253px
This panda is chewing on Luffy's hat
Why is it so cute that this panda is chewing on Luffy's hat?
>>
File: Disappointed-Elephant.jpg (27KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed-Elephant.jpg
27KB, 450x450px
>>133735536
>>133735647
>>
I bet Nami is Sanji's sister
>>
Luffy rape doujins when?
>>
File: Perona.png (138KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
Perona.png
138KB, 500x288px
>Literally no one gives a shit about Sanji
>>
Why was the Mangastream translation especially shitty this week? I men weird grammar and brackets all over the place. It felt like i was read Steel Ball Run again.
>>
Minks are the ewoks of OP. Oda is drawing a parallel between naturally furry people and forced furry people, especially with SMILES.
>>
Did Aohige die of a Japanese cold or something?
>>
File: Untitled.png (103KB, 737x380px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
103KB, 737x380px
If it's not that big a deal, why the hell was Nami bawling her eyes out?
She knows Sanji is a tough guy and from the sounds of things he wasn't even injured.
>>
>>133726061
A quick Google search reveals:

"tonton > kirokiro
hiehie > yukiyuki
magumagu > meramera
bukibuki > supasupa

note: Oda says a person with higher devil fruit isn't necessarily stronger than those who ate inferior devil fruits.."

You can find the source yourself, newfriend.
>>
>>133736893
He is an okama and left the crew to live the okama way.
>>
>>133736893
Cause she was upset she let something happen to Luffy's nakama, duh

Also typical girlish overreaction to a situation that doesn't merit panic
>>
>>133733289
Yonkou means you have enough clout in the NW that people don't want to fuck with you
Do you think Shanks ran shit in the NW 10+ years ago?
>>
>>133736893
Go back and read Thriller Bark, the weak trio shits their pants about everything.
>>
>>133736893
Her beta orbiter left.
>>
>>133737305
Okay but what is the deal with the brackets? They don't do anything.
>>
>>133737341
I think they're intended to convey the fact that those words have some additional meaning due to the way they were written, and that it's impossible to translate/the translator doesn't even know what Oda was trying to impart/not even the nips know what the fuck Oda is trying to impart
>>
>>133737341
Maybe the typesetters are just lazy
>>
>>133737437
Yeah uhh I'm going to go with >>133737444
>>
File: 017.png (346KB, 795x692px) Image search: [Google]
017.png
346KB, 795x692px
Guys I know this is a little far fetched, but I think that elephant guy is Kaido not Jack, maybe the Minks know Kaidou as a different name considering they are cut off from the world.
Also, check this out, Kaido is huge and has those horns, so he could be half continent puller giant like OZ because he has the hair and horns and all, but what if Kaido just has the mammoth Zoan and is huge because of that, also, aren't mammoths supposed to be resilient as fuck, having out lived most species and surviving the ice age and other shit?
>>
Is it just me or did niggastream add less slang and swearing this week?
>>
File: yeah okay.png (192KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
yeah okay.png
192KB, 608x402px
>>133736621
MangaStream does way better than others though.
So they can use all the brackets all they want for all I care.
>>
>>133736621
the gut who did it isn't one of those who adds stupid swearing and ghetto slang so that's a bug plus.
>>
>>133737538
Damn that actually does look very similar.
>>
>>133737660
This

their translations are top notch
>>
>>133737660
Better than mangapanda? Yes. Powermanga? No.

>>133737703
Grammar is more important than swearing though.
>>
File: 1422062996721.png (108KB, 270x462px) Image search: [Google]
1422062996721.png
108KB, 270x462px
>>133737754
>their translations are top notch
>>
>>133737538
Kaido was busy killing himself while Jack was attacking Zou. Also the minks aren't the only ones that call him Jack.
>>
File: goat_2D00_list_2D00_4.jpg (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
goat_2D00_list_2D00_4.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
The amount of you people trying to convince yourselves that you didn't actually think there was a chance that Sanji was dead and that you knew they were talking about Brook all along is actually hilarious.
>>
>>133737874
That line would have been better without the retard.
>>
>>133737875
What if Kaidou had tried killing himself a few days after doing that to Zou? We don't exactly know the continuum based on the panels, Kaido is pretty affluent, he could have felt bad that he didn't get what he wanted from Zou and tried to off himself from sky island?
He could have that kind of defeatist quirk, kind of juxtaposed on a dude who can never really get that final defeat of death no?
>>
Miss Valentine > Machaverse

y/n
>>
Wait so was there overlap time where Jack and the Sanjihats could've been on the island at the same time, or were those just leftover reinforcements in 795?
>>
File: 1446319753364.jpg (75KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1446319753364.jpg
75KB, 768x576px
>>133738022
I miss Valentine.
>>
>>133737886
I sure hope nobody actually thought Oda could be daring enough to kill a main character off-panel.
>>
>>133738022
You're just saying that because you want to fap to Valentine
>>
>>133737538
It's not Kaido. If Kaido attacked Zoa, it wouldn't just be in ruins, Zoa would be fucking dead. Plus there would be no point in saying "Oh it was Jack who attacked us!" and then revealed "oh we call Kaidou, Jack!"
>>
Holy fuck thank god mangastream released it today, I was half way reading mangapanda and I'll just say you don't know what you got till it's gone
>>
>>133736096
Shouldn't the master be happy his dojo finally has more than 2 students?
>>
>>133738080
that would be so badass

please Oda
>>
>>133738080
This is exactly my point. But good cover though, now no one will know you thought he might die
>>
>>133738109
I don't really get it. To me MangaPanda is a non entity, I don't even acknowledge its existence. I just do other things while I wait for One Piece to come out on Mangastream
>>
File: 1245722489151.png (355KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1245722489151.png
355KB, 640x480px
>>133738184
I know you're glad Sanji's alive, but please don't deflect onto people without brain damage.
>>
>>133738100
Who doesnt
>>
>>133738264
At least I can be honest with myself, m8.

The more you deny it, the more others will believe it, right? Hahaha you're so smart XD XD
>>
>>133728477
The king is dead from Kaidou's attack, the prince is now king
>>
>>133728707
Law has a big scheme in play. Eventually he will betray the strawhats and luffy will fight him. It will be heartbreaking
>>
>>133738862
Law might be after the title of pirate king, but it would be pretty damn ingrateful if he'ld backstab Luffy now. I do believe one thing, though: Law's plan is still coming into fruition.
>>
>>133739178
>Law's plan is still coming into fruition.
What plan? Law just said like 2 chapters ago that he fully expected to die on Dressrosa and never see his crew again, he's winging it now
>>
>>133725741
she has her fucking eyes open you spacker
>>
>>133739324
If you go back some more chapters, you can read he had different plans in mind that wouldn't have him risk his life. If he was ever winging it, it was on Dressrosa. Now he's back on course.
>>
File: qt monet.jpg (915KB, 4254x3773px) Image search: [Google]
qt monet.jpg
915KB, 4254x3773px
>the news reports are lying, Jack actually captured Doflamingo, and is bringing him back to Kaidou
>everyone thinks Sanji is dead after whatever backstory they're about to talk about happened
>Monet and Vergo reveal themselves (the latter through snail)
>She recaptured Caesar in the chaos, and knows Law needs him still for whatever plans they have to continue after Kaidou, but she's also frozen Sanji in stasis so Caesar or Law or whoever can patch him up
>in return for Caesar's return and Sanji, as well as access to any and all information on Kaidou they find, the two want to help get back Doflamingo (i.e. take down Jack, then go after Kaidou when it's found out he's not with him anymore)
>when Law is like 'why would I do that' he says that right now they have no leads, no armada, and no plan, with two Warlords breathing down their necks. Dressrosa is over, but they want their master back, and if it means sacrificing a business partner that wants them dead too now, so be it
>Monet and the Alliance spend the trip to hunt down Jack, go see Wano and take out Kaidou on a clear mission of mistrust and mutual shenanigans trying to outfox each other yet reluctantly work together
>Luffy is just glad he gets snow days whenever he wants, and Monet did promise she wouldn't do any bad experiments again so she's probably fine
>meanwhile, the next Cover Story is Vergo's shenanigans to rescue the rest of the Donquixote Pirates, with various more plays on Vergo getting food on his face, sneaking around his vanishing connections with the marines he can still pull, and also revealing some hints about Cipher Pol Aegis and other sneaky clues about future sagas
Wandafags btfo Monet forever
>>
>>133739483
fuck off
>>
>>133725507
So when will Brook give up his arms to Kubo?
>>
>>133739615
TOP TIER CREWMATE POTENTIAL
>>
>>133739483
>the news reports are lying, Jack actually captured Doflamingo, and is bringing him back to Kaidou

I actually did wonder if this was the case, considering that they've already lied about Level 6. etc. But then why even report that they were attacked by Jack in the first place? Why not just not even report anything?
>>
>>133740113
Propaganda?
>>
>>133739483
Beyond everything else being stupid, it's already made clear that no one thinks Sanji is dead, he left a note and Luffy and Zoro are sure he can handle whatever hes up to.
>>
>mangapanda
>>
>>133740113
Because would you really want to admit that a 10-year lie was propped up under the World Government's nose, exposed by filthy pirates, and mere days after the World Government steps in and does something, their strongest admirals got their shit wrecked by another pirate and lose him? How does that make the WG look? Incompetent, weak, and foolish.

Saying nothing seems like it would be the best solution, but at the same time, with all the world's eye turned to this, radio silence is just going to cause a Streisand Effect and have everyone watching the pirates around the incident. They just report what they know instead; he took out two ships but his was sunk too and they haven't seen Jack. They don't need to mention that one of those ships was Dofla. Best case scenario is he's at the bottom of the ocean... and worst case? Well, l-let's just let Cipher Pol sniff around, no need to get anyone out of the know involved.
>>
>>133740651
Thats dumb. Theres no way Sengoku, Tsuru and Fujitora would let Doflamingo get taken. It doesn't matter how strong Jack is, thats three of the Marine's strongest fighters, ever, one of which was personally watching over Doflamingo.

Jack got smacked.
>>
File: latest[1].png (203KB, 828x414px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
203KB, 828x414px
>>133737538

I think it's Jack, one of Kaido zoan squad.

Brace yourself for war between the animal..
>>
>>133740769
If Jack got 'smacked' then why are two of the four ships at the bottom of the ocean? Kaidou had to know the security they'd place on escorting Doflamingo, and yet Jack went there with one ship. Sure, he didn't sink the lot, but we aren't talking about someone outclassed.
>>
>>133740894
I hope this isn't a stock picture, and we get every one of those beastmen. I can't wait to see the Snakenecks.
>No qt garter snake gf
>>
>>133740894
Why is Pekoms in there?! He's to the right of the left hand speech bubble, near the top. Is he a Kaido defector?!
>>
>>133741059
Most likely generic silhouettes like the really early shichibukai when Jonny or Yosaku was explaining them, or the Wano samurai when Brook was explaining that.
>>
>>133741201
Pekoms's hair isn't spiky like that as I recall.
>>
File: 1364992628891.png (283KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1364992628891.png
283KB, 640x480px
>>133741203
Yeah, you're likely right.
Oda wanted to end One Piece early on, though this is from the anime.
>>
>>133738105
>Plus there would be no point in saying "Oh it was Jack who attacked us!" and then revealed "oh we call Kaidou, Jack!"

Did you miss the fact that the entire reason the whole "corpse" nonsense happened was because they nicknamed Brook?
>>
>>133740903
He still lost and didn't retrieve Doflamingo. Sure hes strong, but hes also a fucking nut job.
>>
>>133741329
It was Yosaku's retarded imagination.

That silhouette makes no sense, in the same chapter they mention the fishman Jimbei is part of the Shichibukai and Luffy draws his first fishman.
>>
>>133741461
Its different when you nickname a character something and when you call another character, by a recently introduced character's name.
>>
>>133725507
ok
>>
>>133740894
Just noticed the Flamingo
>>
>>133741201
pekoms isnt a lion zoan which what is probably being shown in this picture
>>
So I was thinking about it and guys holy momosuke is a fucking literal dragon zoan. I mean right now he's derpy with his powers like Luffy was when he was really young but just imagine how strong momo is going to be when he grows up and learns to control his fucking dragon zoan.
>>
>>133742033
Hes derpy because his powers come from a SMILE. We don't know the full effect of SMILEs, but I doubt they are as effective as real Zoans.
>>
>>133729936
the most interesting post in this fucking faggotly retarded thread full of fire and magma autists and no one says a fucking thing about it.

/a/ is such trash
>>
File: 1447670970068.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447670970068.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>133729936
>pirating a manga about pirates
>>
>>133731807
Mihawk is also one of the few people Luffy has thought twice about fucking with.
>>
>>133742413
Because it's a stupid question and has been answered many fucking times before. Mangapanda wasn't the one that got busted, it was their raw provider. That same raw provider dealt manga to other scanlation groups too. The only thing detrimental to happen to Mangapanda is that they lost their source to Shounen Jump raws which now they just get from Ishuhui.
>>
>>133742642
The true One Piece experience.

I even pirate all the games.
>>
>>133741329
>Oda wanted to end One Piece early on

Source? That would be interesting.
>>
>>133741203
Don't forget Big Mom and Kaido both don't resemble their original silhouettes either
>>
>>133742935
not that anon, and I don't really remember the source, but I've heard when he started out in the 90's he saw himself moving on to a new series in 2005 or 2006....the poor bastard.
>>
>>133742935
I'm thinking Oda just completely underestimated the length, something he consistently does. He stated that One Piece originally was supposed to last 5 years. He also said that a Strawhat was going to die within a year during Skypiea, and Merry didn't die until three years after. He said One Piece was at the halfway point at at least three separate times. He imagined that gathering the rest of the crew in the Grand Line would take roughly the same amount of time as recruiting the first four in East Blue. The man can't judge time worth a shit.
>>
>>133729233
What? Did you just now start reading Enies Lobby?
>>
>>133743140
Yeah, there are a LOT of loose-ends and character stories to tie-up, and the number keeps growing. This story will have to end with a war arc i think.
>>
>>133737538
I think he's throwing in lots of deliberate red herrings. I feel like the Oars species thing makes more sense, so our Wizard of Oz alliance actually has the "Oz" in the group
>>
>>133728334
Well he is pretty much Orochimaru
>>
>>133736096
>that nameless kid from chapter 5
I noticed that yet somehow I've never spotted a PandaMan on my own.
>>
>>133737557
this is the biggest meme, they only really do this to Bleach.
>>
>>133736096
I never really put together how stupid three sword style is until recently. Holding a sword in your mouth is really dumb
>>
>>133744153
I get the feeling that haki was never originally part of the plan, and that One Piece was supposed to be even more comical than Dragon Ball while also providing more plot.

Things are a lot more serious now, and Zoro does kind of look stupid as a result.
>>
>>133736621
Different translator.

I didn't notice any grammar issues that were as jarring as panda's though.
>>133737703
I swear it was one of the translators who is often mentioned among those who add excessive swearing.
>>
>>133742935
I think he wanted to flesh out the story, but wasn't expecting the publisher to support his work (a manga from a mangaka who's never ran a long running series) for 25 years. One Piece caught on quick though, so he hasn't been holding back.
>>
>>133744226
I don't think it ever really looks stupid in the manga, but when you step back for a bit its pretty dumb.
>>
It's really hard to imagine what Ivankov could have been referencing other than a gender alteration when talking to crocodile in impel down.
>>
File: sanjino.jpg (166KB, 489x750px) Image search: [Google]
sanjino.jpg
166KB, 489x750px
>Kin and Kan finally make it up the elephant
>they defend their bro Raizou and enrage the minks
>the furries were the final boss of this arc all along
>>
>>133736893
Nami must felt a bit responsible for whatever happened to sanji.
>>
File: monet reading v2.png (175KB, 532x433px) Image search: [Google]
monet reading v2.png
175KB, 532x433px
>>133739483
>Snow days whenever he wants
Sounds fun.
>>
>>133726215
Bleach has been better than OP the past couple years.
>>
>>133745043
Fuck off.
>>
>>133744226
>>133744249
Please stop shitposting, yes One Piece was originally going to be about 5 years in length but Oda has been building up to a larger plot since Lougetown and many elements have been in his mind long before they showed up in the manga (fishman island, jinbe, brook, haki, dragon, the new world, etc)
>>
>>133744226
CoC was a thing since chapter 1, even if Oda didn't know exactly what that to call it at the time. I believe it's in an SBS where Shanks having Haki from the start was a very real thing that people could do.

I'm pretty sure it went like, there are supernatural feats people can do outside of devil fruits, like insane sniping(Observation), Mihawk's level of swordsmanship (Armament), and Shanks' intimidation(Conqueror's), but eventually just clumped them all into the same skill towards Marineford.

An example would be Zoro beating Mr. 1 being an extension of the super swordsmanship (to cut through steel with sheer force), when in reality that would just be explained now as Haki.
>>
>>133745043
Do bleachfags actually believe this?
>>
File: russian dog.jpg (371KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
russian dog.jpg
371KB, 1200x900px
Oh now I get it
So Minks are sort of mammal version of Fishmen
>>
>>133745552
Do Bleachfags even exist anymore?
>>
Where is the smut of Carrot and Wanda, niggas
>>
This arc feels like a step down from Dressrosa.
>>
Why do canine minks like Brook when he's nothing but bones? It's not like he still has any meat or marrow left in/on them.
>>
File: dClieL-1548763.gif (177KB, 276x258px) Image search: [Google]
dClieL-1548763.gif
177KB, 276x258px
Post yfw the great Emperor Big Mom's ship was shat all over by some rookie crew's navigator, doctor, cook and musician.
>>
>>133735038
Isn't his name Dracule?
>>
>>133746554
Luffy and Zoro weren't there, they got caught by surprise thinking fodder would never fight back.

But then again naval battles just tend to be shit, half of Shiki's Golden Armada got knocked out by the weather. Imagine the weather taking out half of Whitebeard's allies before he even got to Marineford.
>>
>>133746602
Really? Then who is Takanome?
>>
>>133746554
They attacked the ship, not the crew itself. Not every ship is as OP as the Sunny.
>>
Feels fucking terrible OP will likely never get an arc better than Impel Down, Water 7, Skypiea, and Sabaody.
>>
>>133746645
That is his epitaph, Hawk-Eye.
>>
>>133746783
What about the crew protecting the ship ?
>>
>>133747039
Not every crew has a shipright as OP as Franky
>>
>>133735230
>>133735240
>>133735280
am I glad this kind of shitposting will stop tommorow when all the reddit and tumblr kids are gone
>>
>>133746447
you never owned a dog, did you?
>>
>>133746823
nah, you are just one of those nostalgia faggots
>>
>>133731678
artist is Bobobo
>>
>>133747039
Nami can control weather, the only other character who is known to do that is considered the most dangerous person alive, think about it.
>>
>>133747060
Now that I think about it, Zoro, Luffy and Chopper are the only strawhats who aren't the best in their field worldwide, although Zoro and Luffy seem to be getting closer.

Poor Chopper, he's cool and all but he trully is just pet-level.
>>
>>133748231
Well he has all of Kureha's knowledge, and has what she didn't have. the heart
>>
File: 1443072245337.jpg (379KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1443072245337.jpg
379KB, 1111x597px
>>133735647
fuck you, i need to go fine my sides
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.