[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: why does it matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Why does everyone always have to fight about which part of Jojo's is the best or which Jojo is best?

Each part is so different in plot, style, dynamic and pace that they cannot be compared. Sure, you can prefer one or the other but comparing them is like apples to oranges.

Stop comparing, you can't win.

obviously part 5 is best
>>
>>133678408
Reading Part 5 right now, can't confirm
>>
File: absolutely mad.png (2MB, 741x1200px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely mad.png
2MB, 741x1200px
>>133678408
You fucking faggot, there's a thread up already.
>>
>>133678698
Why is KC so angry?
>>
>>133678726
Because people are too retarded to understand his powers.
>>
>>133678726
He had to explain how he works again.
>>
>>133678741
>retarded
>this meme again
If you think you do I dare you to explain them now. I'm 100% sure you will be wrong in some respects
pro tip faggot: they change mid series just like Gold Experience's do. Stop trying to fit in. They're annoying and confusing powers for a reason.
>>
>>133678787
Doesn't mean they're hard to understand, just inconsistent.
>>
>>133678800
Which for people that didn't clue on instantly made it impossible because they tried to account for two different stand effects, thus this stupidity began.
Besides due to that inconsistency you can't explain his powers as he only uses them, in what, three encounters. There's no obvious exception to the rule because there's no way to get a baseline. Assuming you're the post I was going at stop trying so hard.
>>
>>133678912
Sure there is a baseline. It's really not that hard. He can see ten seconds in the future and erase up to 10 seconds of time. He uses that to dodge bullets and change his position.

There are general rules like 'attacks on other people during that time are useless, because the fact he attacked them is erased too' and 'people move around during erased time like they normally would, but can't remember any of it'.

There are some inconsistencies, but that's it. You try to shoot him, he sees it with Epitaph, erases time, basically appears behind you and punches a gut. KC explained.
>>
>>133679046
Except the impaling happened during skip.
If that had never happened things would have been fine.
>>
reading jojo in color is way too amazing
>>
>>133678408
why do people argue about waifus and best girl?
why is the sky blue?
can anyone beat Demonbane?
>>
>>133679071
Maybe his Stand got strong enough to actively manipulate erased time. All Stand users were amped by Chariot Requiem during the final fight.
>>
>>133679133
Nah I don't buy that. Stronger KC would more fit into longer foresight or time erasure.
Powers change in magnitude not in effect (barring act stands, double dipping arrows and of course requiems).

Point is Araki is a nutter and changes shit all the time. That's half the fun.
>>
is there any way to read part 7 in color?
>>
>>133679309
colored raws side-by-side with bw translations, download links here:
http://pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.