[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kind of wish Heaven's Feel was a TV series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Heaven's Feel.jpg (391KB, 1200x1694px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven's Feel.jpg
391KB, 1200x1694px
Kind of wish Heaven's Feel was a TV series.
>>
>>123759727
Huh. I just realized that Shirou has his jacked tied around his waist.

It's the middle of winter, you idiot, put it on.
>>
They'd have to censor it to get it on TV. I'd rather get a trio of movies.

But if they try to squeeze all of HF into one movie, that's going to suck.
>>
>>123759727
>wish
Fight in your local grail war you lazy pleb then.
>>
File: 1428207577259.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
1428207577259.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Too much cooking and Sakura. Not enough lancer.
>>
>>123759727
Give me a movies series akin to KnK and I'll be ecstatic.
>>
File: FUCKING BITCH WHORE CUNT.png (359KB, 802x602px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING BITCH WHORE CUNT.png
359KB, 802x602px
Heaven's Feel cannot work without first fully establishing Emiya Shirou's character. The UBW movie was flashy, but it completely cut out the characterization and thus the main purpose of that route's existence.

Unlimited Blade Works also works better than Fate as a transition point from Fate/Zero into Fate/stay night since Fate is mostly a retread in that regard, while UBW is less about the war itself and more about Emiya Shirou.

So, a TV series for a thorough character study, and a series of movies for better pacing once everything's been established. I think it can work out well.
>>
>>123759834
Is this KanColle but for street cars?
>>
It'll likely be based off the all ages Realta Nua version of FSN, which IIRC has Sakura sucking on blood like a vampire in place of the sex.
>>
File: Fate-zero-01-21.jpg (961KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fate-zero-01-21.jpg
961KB, 1920x1080px
>>123760394
>>
>>123760394
The UBW series (thankfully) seems to not really be based off the all ages version. The movies certainly won't be.
>>
>>123759919
This guy gets it. Add on the lesser restrictions to censorship and this is probably the best situation that could be asked for.
>>
>>123760483
>The UBW series (thankfully) seems to not really be based off the all ages version. The movies certainly won't be.

What makes you say that? We've already seen the CG dolphins.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.