[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just watched Otorimonogatari. Holy shit. Anyway, what was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nadeko.png (3MB, 1366x2304px) Image search: [Google]
nadeko.png
3MB, 1366x2304px
So I just watched Otorimonogatari.
Holy shit.

Anyway, what was pic related all about? That was the only bit I didn't understand

also general Tits Ass and Panties: The Anime thread
>>
>>121187967
>Using the Daisuki subs
No wonder you can't figure out what's going on.

But seriously, Nadeko is cray cray.
>>
>>121187967
Nadeko suffers a kind of extreme impostor syndrome and disassociation from her own actions. She talks about herself nearly all the time in the 3rd person (although translations may have her speaking normally in 1st person) and she doesn't think of herself as really being the "Nadeko" that she and everyone refers to. Like the cute Nadeko on the surface is not what she really thinks of as being her real self (which she hides). So she means that when Nadeko became an oddity, it was the 3rd person surface Nadeko rather than the 1st person buried personality.
>>
Use F5 to take screenshots, gaylord.
>>
>>121188209
actually it was CoalGirls
>>
>>121187967
It always amazes me how some people can still make retarded joke like

> Tits Ass and Panties: The Anime

even after watching a fucking study character arc.

And that goes beyond being an underage retarded who can't go below the surface, these 3 episode had like 3-4 seconds of fanservice.
>>
>>121188300
these 3 episodes* had something* like 3-4 seconds of fanservice.
>>
>>121188300
I was being sarcastic, obviously there's loads more to it than tits ass and panties. Anyone who watched past the first few minutes of bake would realize that
>>
>>121188262
>Coalgirls
>subbing
They used the Daisuki subs.
>>
Why are people still watching monogatari
>>
>>121188608
Because tits ass and panties
>>
>>121188400
Ok, sorry.

I still think that you should be more explicit in a board where we have a "why do you watch this pandering garbage?" thread every two days, though.

If you liked this arc and want to try the source material, the otori novel has been fully translated
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=546496
>>
>>121188950
OK, I'll try it out. This was my favourite arc, but then Nadeko was my favourate character.

Can't believe this is thought of as a "lighthearted" show. Sure it has some comedy but when shit gets real it gets fucking dark.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.