[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amagi was a fun show, why didn't some people like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Amagi was a fun show, why didn't some people like it?
>>
>>119637607
because it was made by Kyoani.
>>
>>119637660
>there are people on /a/ that don't like KyoAni

Why?
>>
>>119637607
But that's an incorrect assumption.
Some people definitely liked it.
>>
>>119637717
>Some people definitely liked it.

And some people didn't like it. Can you read?
>>
>>119637765
You need to learn English.
The OP implies that nobody liked it.
>>
>>119637798
It can be read two ways. "some people" meaning "anyone", and "some people" meaning that there was a group of some portion of people who didn't like it. OP obviously meant the latter, there's no reason to read it as the former because that would be retarded.
>>
File: wtfmikuru.jpg (141KB, 343x408px) Image search: [Google]
wtfmikuru.jpg
141KB, 343x408px
>>119637798

>The OP implies that nobody liked it.
>why didn't some people like it
>some people
>some

How the fuck do you get 'all' when he clearly said 'some'?
>>
>didn't like it

It fun to watch, it was about on par with season 1 of Chuu2 for me. Maybe a little better cause I enjoyed the cast and the humor of Amagi better. It wasn't a drama like Free or Tamako and it wasn't a narritive mess that was Kyoukai no Kanata.

I can understand why people wouldn't like it though, it was just enjoyable enough that I would definitely watch a second season.
>>
>>119639665
I loved the lack of drama. And I'm not even one of those people who always bitch about forced drama, it was just nice to have a show with a simple premise and light hearted pursuit of a clear goal with lots of entertaining characters.
>>
>>119639776
I agree, it was a simple comedy but I really enjoyed it. There wasn't much pay off in the end, aside from Latifa being magically healed but hey, park stayed open and Kanye kept being Kanye. What more can you ask for.
>>
>>119639665
Season 1 of chuu2 was surprisingly good though. Amagi was just decent.
>>
>>119639916
A threesome with Latifa, Sento and Tiramie with Kanye jacking off alone while watching in a corner would be pretty good.
>>
I just felt it was average. The animation and character designs were really nice, as expected from KyoAni, but I didn't find the show to be anything special. The comedy didn't really work for me, and I've seen funnier anime.
>>
>>119637660
No, Kyoani is the only reason so many people liked it.
>>
>>119640022
Chuu2 kind of shit the bed plot-wise near the end. It spent a lot of time with Rikka's daddy issues as a central plot point but then trivialized it with an asspull about Yuuta being the one who caused her chuuni. The thematics were also kind of incoherent at times.

Amagi wasn't complex at all but it had very good focus. It knew exactly what it was about and what it was trying to be, and it did it well.
>>
>>119637607
why is that butterfly such a snail?
>>
>>119640571
Forgot to mention I'm of course just talking about S1 when I say Chuu2.
>>
>>119640571
>>119640632

Well I didn't watch chuu2 for it's thematic elements. Season 1 was a light-hearted romance which surprised me at how good it was with a lot of great moments. Amagi on the other hand, aside from the soundtrack, was completely forgettable.
>>
>>119640771
Yeah, I probably won't remember it in a couple years, but it entertained me while I was watching it, so I thought it was good. I guess it was just refreshing to watch something that wasn't trying to be something "more" than just entertainment.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.