[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /a/ like Pandemonium? I recently started reading it and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: pandemonium the box.jpg (462KB, 715x997px) Image search: [Google]
pandemonium the box.jpg
462KB, 715x997px
Does /a/ like Pandemonium?

I recently started reading it and found that it really knows how to pull at the heartstrings, and the artwork is incredibly beautiful and rustic.

I don't know if this goes here or on /co/ since its originally a webcomic but its also Japanese and published physically as a seinen manga in Japan
>>
One Punch Man was originally a webcomic and /a/ eats that shit up. You're fine. I've never read this though.
>>
File: pandemonium domika.jpg (350KB, 715x994px) Image search: [Google]
pandemonium domika.jpg
350KB, 715x994px
>>118581373
I had no idea that One Punch Man was originally a webcomic. Damn. Webcomics come out with some of the best stuff. Well all right then.

>I've never read this though
Its pretty good. Discovered it a while back and thought the art looked interesting.
Turns out the writer really knows how to make someone care.
Its about this box-carrying cat who travels in search of a village of strange mystical creatures known as variants, whom the world fears. While traveling he collapses out of dehydration and hunger however, and is later rescued by a variant and brought to her village. But why does he want to go there? And what secrets does this village hold?

Its pretty damn compelling I think.
>>
http://www.ikki-para.com/webcomic/Pandemonium-en/01.html#comic-title
>>
Might get more readers if you put it on Batoto.
>>
>>118583126
This is the first I've ever heard of Batoto.
>>
>>118583295

Then you are incredibly new. Just rip everything and upload it to Batoto as No Group, or maybe make a group called IKKI-Para and file it under that.
>>
>chapter #12 (Updated Jan. 30, 2014)

Is it over?
>>
>>118583827
Yes. It ended on that date. Only 2 volumes long. Fairly short story.
>>
>>118581309
I the artist has a deviantart acount as well a twitter
>>
>>118585841
>I the artist
Wait, you're the artist? You're this guy:
http://hi6sho.deviantart.com/

I mean, I knew he spoke decent English but...
>>
>>118585998
>>118585841
Or did you just mean "I heard the artist has..."
>>
>>118586272
I heard sorry
>>
>>118586546
That's fine. Well still, that's pretty cool! I didn't know the artist had a Twitter.
>>
The artist is a pretty cool guy. He does shit for children's magazine strips in newspapers, I think.

Plus, you can't hate that art style. Everyone has a shit-eating grin and it's awesome.
>>
>>118586811
>He does shit for children's magazine strips
Really? Damn I'd love to see some of that.
>>
>>118586922
I actually messaged him on Deviantart one day, asking a few simple questions like how he designed his characters and if he does any more publications. I THINK he said that he did that. I may have read it elsewhere, or it just might have been a mistranslation since "Sho" is such a common name. His art would do great as a newspaper comic strip though, considering all of the stuff in Pandemonium, for example, could easily be shortened to 4koma and still make the same sense. Let's take the first fireworks scene for example.

In the story, he panics and runs around for several frames, being yelled at by the various villagers, and sets off fireworks as a signal flare, impressing the children and stunning the rest in awe. In 4koma, he could start off by panicking, then setting the fuse, then being spooked, and finally showing the fireworks go off with the person who spooked him looking in awe. The same message, yet easily condensed in four frames.

I'd totally bang that fox he draws so much of on his pixiv though. God damn that face and those curves.
>>
File: pandemonium.jpg (142KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
pandemonium.jpg
142KB, 500x657px
>>118587184
>I'd totally bang that fox he draws so much of on his pixiv though. God damn that face and those curves.
You mean this one?
>>
>>118587302
Not that one. It's the one called Tuneko.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=20851785

Dude's got one hell of a nice art style.
>>
>>118587461
OH that one.
Yeah, she's pretty cute and his artstyle is nice. Its really weird seeing his fully colored artwork though. It looks oddly too simple.

And you're right, a comic would be pretty all right by him.

What I'm wondering is why his work hasn't been localized. He can speak English, so it wouldn't be out of the question for him to reach out to publishing companies in the US and elsewhere.
>>
>>118583126
is there a way to download manga off batoto?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.