[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else colorblind here? How do you manage proper colors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Ishihara_9.png (124KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Ishihara_9.png
124KB, 300x300px
Anyone else colorblind here? How do you manage proper colors in your models?
>>
>pay some fiver to videoconf with you
>play with the sliders until the fiver says it's the right color
>pay him 5 bucks for the hour you needed to get the colors right
>????
>profit
>>
>>574298

You can get glasses to compensate for colourblindness now.
>>
File: financesawarebunny.jpg (24KB, 569x540px) Image search: [Google]
financesawarebunny.jpg
24KB, 569x540px
OP, do you want to stay poor? Just use your brain for a moment.

For example, use your colorblindness and just use the shades that look right for you.
To all others it will be the biggest color clusterfuck and everyone will call it art and you will make big bucks.
>>
Hate to be a correctfag but look up the manual for the color wheel and see where each color is on the diagram. You can take it from there my dude.
>>
>>574298
Numeric color codes exist for a reason anon...
>>
>>574298

Color theory is pretty nice to know. When working with HSV, choose hues that oppose one another to create exciting imagery, where complimentary hues balance and make things easier to look at. Avoid high and low saturations and choose values that best represent lighting situations.

Also if working with RGB, keep each individual value close together to avoid burning your audience's eyes, at that point it doesn't matter what color dominates or submits, it's just gonna look good.
>>
You can purchase a red glas filter and look through it at your model and if the color is red then it should look bright, is it green it should be dark. me thinks.
>>
>>574301
What if the fiver is colorblind???
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.