[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is an official ad for Elon Musk's company >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492793476549.jpg (7KB, 200x135px) Image search: [Google]
1492793476549.jpg
7KB, 200x135px
>this is an official ad for Elon Musk's company
>looks like babbys first animation right after they download blender 2.5 and CGCookie tutorials from thepiratebay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5V_VzRrSBI
>>
And whoever did it got paid for it more than you will ever get in your whole life
>>
This reminds me of Solar Roadways, it's fucking retarded.

>>562460
And you, me and everyone in /3/.
>>
>>562460
Yeah. It's also better than whatever I tried to do years ago when i still did /3/d. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to say it's shit, lol
>>
>>562458
Wow this is really bad. Tesla has problems with their inexperienced hires so it kinda makes sense that they would get this, but approving it ?? I seriously want to know who actually decided this was good enough to use officially.
>>
looks fine, are you guys really that much of a baby to complain about some ad, it gets the point across and thats all it needs to do.
>>
>>562472
this
>>
>>562458
> CGCookie tutorials on thepiratebay

Damn OP you had me excited there for a second.
>>
What if they made like a bus that goes underground... or even a train!
>>
>>562458
Reminder that THIS is what the bare minimum to get in to the industry is.

I fucking kek a cucks who try to be autistically perfdect or improve when THIS is ALL YOU NEED and CONSISTENTCY.

I could smash out three of these a day.

Normies DON'T UNDERSTAND and CANT TELL good techinal shit from ripped-trash.
>>
As a person with absolutely no experience in 3D, my first impression is that it looks fine except for the really unimaginative and robotic camera work and animation.
I definitely wouldn't mistake it for AAA quality, but it's good at presenting the concept, and isn't that really the point?
>>
>>562885
I wouldn't really say that's the point. I'd say that's the bare minimum.

If you really wanted to just show the concept you could have hired a literal 12 years old for that matter
>>
File: 1493631518009.jpg (23KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1493631518009.jpg
23KB, 480x336px
>>562458
>blender 2.5
>>
this is what happens when you got a huge bubble as a company . top kek.
this company will fuck up the entire electri car industry even more than it already is and until we see actual cars in a wide range used, its already too late. This comp is probably jut pushing it far into future than it already were
>>
lmao this board is so whiny and insecure, the spot looks alright they were trying to showcase a concept and it gets straight to the point
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.