[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does a Cantonese shoe making forum give better feedback on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: catto.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
catto.png
325KB, 382x417px
why does a Cantonese shoe making forum give better feedback on your work then polycount/cgsociety
>>
it doesn't?
>>
>>557746
last week it was a canadian bacon shipping forum. Which is it?
>>
>>557746
What do you mean? Provide one example of this.
>>
>>557746
Hello again, Cantonese-chan. Keeping the iterations strong I see.
>>
there are about 5 pros that rarely visit here. mostly mid tier artists and 1 person that turned this place into a sewer of trolling
>>
>>557757
> 1 person that turned this place into a sewer of trolling
not that guy, but there seems to be alot of butthurt flowing around here without any facts to back up opinions.
>>
>>557759
why do i have to present a sheet of evidence or come up with papers or screenshots to prove anything to you, do i look like a fucking forensic or something?
either way, /ic/ is 2000% bigger than /3/ and the reason is because little bitter cunts like yourself making this place unwelcoming
>>
>>557761
wew lad

I see a bitter little cunt alright.
>>
>>557762
you are getting tired rocky, your shit looks tired too. just give up
>>
>>557761
>/ic/
you have to go back
>>
>>557764
Did a mean anon tell you your model looks like shit? You should ask mommy to kiss it all better.
>>
>>557766
oh wow you are legit mad, are you ok man?
>>
>>557767
>cant handle criticism
>cries about /3/ being shit and /ic/ being 9000x better
>calls for bans and "trolling" to stop

lmao, you cant make this shit up
>>
>>557770
>im always open to ideas and freedom of speech expect when it doesn't align with my narcissist agenda.
>>
It doesn't. On /3/ and anonymous imageboards in general, you get the middle-to-bottom end of the spectrum where you'll have people saying, "Anon, your model is so bad, you should give up on 3D as a career path out of pure embarrassment, IF you don't kys before that." peppered in with constructive criticism such as "The lighting looks flat, the scene has too many eye-catching elements, the anatomy has tons of problems, etc".

Outside of those places, you have things on the middle-to-high end of the spectrum, where it doesn't matter if your model is the biggest horse dong the internet has ever seen, people will praise it and say it's good, because they don't have anonymity in those places and they don't want to come across as assholes. If you can't tell someone to kys, the next best thing is to get some good PR for yourself.

All of these places have people that give legit criticisms to your work. The ratio is just skewed in either direction depending on where you are. /3/ might seem like a better board at first because "They'll tell you like it is." but this sort of person is everywhere on the internet.
>>
>>557803
Tldr only anonymous crits can be taken seriously.
>>
>>557805
not always true. polycount can be brutal if you come off as clueless or annoying.
not all people in moderated communities are gonna be tender with your work. some are pros that don't really have to sugercoat anything
>>
>>557746
If anything I'd rather go to Polycount and have multiple professionals tell me why I'm doing something wrong or how I can improve, than come to /3/ to see the 4chan mentality at play with only alleged professionals critiquing.

That being said, /3/ is not a terrible place to receive criticism, and never sugarcoats anything. I hate fucking pussy footing losers who can't just tell you what's wrong, and instead say great job!

tl;dr, choose between professionals and students with the politically correct environment, or the 4chan mentality; which hosts some professionals, a lot of assholes, but never sugar coats anything.
>>
>>557746
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>557746
It doesn't ?
>>
>>557748

Moroccan basket weaving club
>>
>>557746
put the crack pipe down and take a break from 4chan
>>
File: fIbuI.jpg (44KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
fIbuI.jpg
44KB, 242x242px
>>557815
this faggot gets it
>>
>give better feedback on your work then polycount/cgsociety
>then
i think you mean "than". hows that for feedback?
>>
>>558323
>>>/lit/
>>
>>557746
What?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.