[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daz Studio Thread V2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 71

File: DazFigures.jpg (188KB, 930x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DazFigures.jpg
188KB, 930x1024px
old thread >>530724

>biased opinion on the best sites for quality purchased content
Daz3d.com, renderosity and renderotica

Base figure shapes and program available at daz3d.com for free.
The shekeling comes from addon content. Clothes, characters, etc.

>I dont want to pay for shit
Freebies available at the official website but are usually meh content for older characters.
Renderosity has a free section updated semi often.
sharecg.com also has lots of content. ymmv

>What is the difference between Genesis 1,2 and 3? Which one should you use?
See pic related
>>
>There are some simple rules you have to follow when using DaZ...
>1. Create a camera, position it and use it as the view to render your scene from. The "Perspective View" doesn't allow you to turn off the "Headlamp" light in Render Settings that will show up in your renders and mess up your lighting layout.
>2. Turn off the Headlamp in Render Settings in the Render tab. Set it to off or set it to only be on when there are no scene lights. Emissives do not count as scene lights.
>3. In Iray the only lights worth a shit are spotlights and emissives. Don't bother with point lights or distant lights...those are only good for 3Delight.
>4. You can adjust the shape and size of your spotlights to be things like rectangles, spheres, discs, etc..and either make them huge or small. When making a sphere spotlight you will have to crank up the Luminous Flux to ridiculous amounts for it to give off light (like 1 million or more)....because a sphere spotlight like an emmissive sphere gives off light in all directions and the Lumens give the total amount of light which is why a Point shaped Spotlight with a million Lumen will be very bright but a sphere will not. To get a large diffuse light you'd do something like make a spotlight, set it to rectangle, increase it's size to like 100x100 or more and then increase the spread angle to max. The larger you make it and the wider the spread angle the more Lumens you'll need to get light. Best rule of thumb is to add a 0 to the end till it's close to what you want and then adjust from there.
>5. With Iray it will help to learn photography lighting techniques, like 3 point lighting.
>>
>Quality setting doesn't do alot afaik. Setting the Max Time and Max Samples really high though will give a better render with less grain or fireflies. But doing so also significantly raises render time.

>CTRL+ALT+M1 lets you pan without using that damn cube

>interface is sluggish after adding buildings/etc.
The biggest improvement can be achieved under Display Optimisation. It’s set to “none” by default, which means no hardware acceleration is at work and your CPU does most of the calculations for the viewport. Try “better” or “best” and see how your hardware holds up. The change will be effective immediately, there’s on need to save anything or restart the app.

For those just starting out, the official Daz3D youtube channel seems to have uploaded quite a few guides in the last month. https://www.youtube.com/user/WWWDAZ3DCOM/videos
>>
I have a lot of personal arch viz stuff made that was created by me. I have considered putting up on Unreal marketplace or Unity but both of those require a lot more work to get them accepted.

Do people buy this stuff for daz? Like fully done bedrooms/bathrooms/furniture?
>>
>>538297
yes. Toss some screenshots at renderosity and DAz3d to see if they will pick it up. Keep in mind, if it's good it will be pirated. No matter where you host it.
>>
daz is a super software
http://vico4444.deviantart.com/gallery/
>>
>>538306
ur sick xO
>>
>>538302
oh sure im aware of pirates, but a bit of extra income isnt bad and i would never get butthurt over pirating when i do it so much
>>
File: hovergirl.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hovergirl.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
Reminder: do not install packages with posercf " ps" or bryce in the file name unless you actually have those programs. You are just eating disk space with duplicate items.
>>
Can someone tell me why the Guhzcoituz body wouldn't work? I have Genesis 2 and I see the Guhzcoituz thumb in the installed panel but doubleclicking it doesn't do anything or doesn't open any sliders I can play on the body.
>>
>>539690
Pardon if these questiosn are too basic but,
Do you have Genesis 2 Female starter, Genesis 2 Female Body Morphs,
Genesis 2 Female Head Morphs
installed?

Check the parameters tab too, most sliders will be under there or shaping tab
>>
>>539691
I have Genesis 2 Female starter but dunno about those 2 morphs. Don't even know where to locate them. I'll see if the missing morphs are the problem thanks.
>>
>>539692
Previous thread has a link to a mixtape host with a lot of those morphs.
>>
>>539693
I was in the other thread as well but kat and torrentz sites are no longer active. I had 2 torrents waiting for seeds for G2 morphs for a few months with no seeders. Got no clue where to find those morphs :^(
>>
>>539694
search for mylsdj.zip in prior thread. Someone should probably rehost that too.
>>
>>539695
found it thx. ill try and see if this works.
>>
File: c_20promo_1[1].jpg (199KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
c_20promo_1[1].jpg
199KB, 960x1248px
>>539695
>>539696
It seems I already had the Genesis2FemaleMixedMorphResourceKit zip installed as well as pretty much all the other files from the mylsdj zip. Still can't seem to get that morph working.
I also downloaded Domina for G2 but can't seem to get it working either.
>>
>>539697
did you install via install manager or by extracting into the public docs > daz library folder?
>>
>>539699
documents > daz3d > studio > my library
>>
File: 1.jpg (415KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
415KB, 3840x2160px
>>539700
extracted then?
You should be fine to install using the install manager as long as you stick to offline mode. That's what I've been doing at least.
Location to place the IMXXXXXX*.zip files is C:\USers\Public\Public Documents\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\Downloads
for me at least.
I try not to dump things directly into a library folder unless I have no other choice. Even then, I'll create a new library folder for it. Keeps things organized imo.
Sickleyield has some good advice on this and other topics. http://sickleyield.deviantart.com/journal/Tutorial-Installing-Content-in-DAZ-Studio-508155677
>>
>>539701
I'm sure the directories are correct as I can see them all in the content library on the left as well as their thumbnails. It just doesn't give me the option to apply the morphs anywhere on the model. They should appear as sliders on the 'shaping' and 'parameter' tabs right?
I doubleclick on the assets on the left, the screen just flashes really fast and nothing changes. Is there a zip perhaps that contains the working content library itself rather than the ripped assets?
>>
>>539702
Content from places outside of daz3d are usually just extracted to the library folder.

What version of Daz studio are you using? You can get the latest for free from their site and the bases for genesis 2 and 3.

As far as your problem, I have no idea. I would try a re-install if it was me. Making sure to delete all daz folders in public docs, user docs and appdata.

Alternatively, check the daz forums.
>>
>>539703
Daz 4.9
library folder as in my documents > daz3d > studio > my library? or somewhere else
>>
File: QT02.jpg (299KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
QT02.jpg
299KB, 3840x2160px
>>539704
I've got 4.9 on win10x64. The folders the installer created by default are:
C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\DAZ 3D
and
C:\Users\MYWINPROFILENAME\Documents\DAZ 3D

All default daz stuff is installed in the first dir. Second dir is where your user made scenes, renders, etc are stored.

I found something that may apply to you on the Daz forums: You might need to clear your morph cache.

Go into Edit/Preferences in the General tab. There is a textbox at the bottom under "DSON cache files". Click the "Clear" button.
>>
>>539705
Yeah the directories seem right and I cleared the cache. Still no dice, I give up :( Thx for helping anyway
>>
File: want.png (622KB, 602x743px) Image search: [Google]
want.png
622KB, 602x743px
>>539712
Pussy. I bet you just didn't install the base bodies correctly.

Anyway, does anyone here have this?
http://www.daz3d.com/scifi-medusa

In return here's my collection of morphs again, I added plenty more genesis 3 ones, also dicks:
https://my.mixtape.moe/zmlvpg.zip
>>
File: G2 morphs.jpg (239KB, 1252x1050px) Image search: [Google]
G2 morphs.jpg
239KB, 1252x1050px
>>540214
I think they are correctly installed and some morphs are in there, but the majority fo the things I installed don't show up.
>>
>>540216
you probably extracted it wrong. for some zip files you need to do deeper until you find the folder structure that matches your daz library, e.g. folder names like runtime, people, data, etc.
>>
>>540217
Well that probably was the problem, I probably missed some subfolders and now it works, thx :3
>>
>>540218
I expect to see some sexiness from you soon then
>>
>>540219
its too highpoly at the moment. I'll need to figure out a way to disable the subdivision so it stays lowpoly and export it as a skinned rig.
>>
>>540220
exporting as .fbx will export it at lowest sub level and skinned.

Please note that genesis 2 figures use a different rigging mechanism inside DAZ than outside, for that reason genesis 3 figures are better to work with outside DAz since they only use bones and not a mix between blendshapes (which you cant export) and bones like genesis 2 does.
>>
>>540222
noice, thx :^)
>>
>>540222
Today I learned. I'll add that to the pasta for next general.
>>
What do you think of Fuse (https://www.mixamo.com/fuse/) as a Daz competitor?
>>
>>540268
No competition. The biggest selling point was the ease to make a character, auto rig and export to game engine.
There was a thread about another daz/poser-like app that almost seemed like fuse. Out the gate they were charging crazy prices for basic morphs. Aha! Found it! http://www.reallusion.com/iClone/character-creator/

>>540214
Thanks for this. See any decent shapes not sold in Daz' official store?
>>
>>540269
There's also MakeHuman.
>>
>>540270
Which has improved a lot recently.
>>
>>540272
It is a lot of work to get a MakeHuman model to the point where it is usable in Daz and doesn't look hideous?
>>
>>540288
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/67163/make-human-and-daz-studio
basically lots of work depending on what you want to do.
>>
>>540268
>>540269
>>540270
>>540288
>>540289
MakeHuman, fuse, iclone etc. are all no competitors to DAZ.

DAZ gives you the basic models and software for free and to create a veriety of your own character it takes less than 50 bucks to have all kinds of morphs available. DAZ figures got great topology and rig, they don't look hideous like make human does.

If you want to use the figures in games they even sell them in the unity store.
>>
Anyone know if there is something like this: http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-legacies-for-genesis-3-female-classics
For Josie 6 shape on Genesis 3?
>>
File: J6convert and original.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
J6convert and original.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>540296
Found Legacy to Gen3 morph converter 1.0 by darkhound1.
Initial load, it seemed like the morph converted fine but it ignores the hands. So giant adult hands on Josie.
Decided to just transfer the head morph and use J7 body instead.
>>
>>540296
>>540298
I suppose this is sort of a waste of time. I could always just use the different generation figures and use Genesis 3 Female for Genesis 2 Female(s) for sharing clothing.
>>
Is making animations using the aniMate tool a good idea if you just want to be able to make the animations smooth? Is there a plugin or other tool I can use that's considered better for this? Like let's say I wanna make a character wave their hand or even try making a walking animation what is the best choice?
>>
>>540315
Not sure really. I've read good things about animate. Seems to be the best option inside daz for animation blending. Otherwise I guess you'd export to some other app and re-rig re-texture.
>>
File: qt.jpg (374KB, 500x813px) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
374KB, 500x813px
Damn my DAZ folder keeps growing, 3/4 of stuff I will never actually use... Hoarder syndrome.
>>
Does Daz (mods included) have any good rigged model that could be usd a reference for the topology? Trying to learn good skinning but I'm not sure where to find a good topology reference.
>>
Does anyknow good tutorials for importing models, textures and other stuff? It seems most of the stuff I have downloaded just doesnt work. I select the entire model in the hierachy and i've tried both double clicking and dragging clothes onto the model, it loads but it doesnt show on the model nor does it show an error message. Help a complete newbie out please.
>>
How much have you spent on Daz content so far? I enjoyed playing with Daz with but I'm afraid I'll have another expensive hobby if I stick with it.
>>
File: 53123355_p0.jpg (214KB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
53123355_p0.jpg
214KB, 1200x1697px
>>540520
Each piece of clothing has a person/model type it was made for check OP image and following green text. as far as model imports, you can import any OBJ, FBX and other popular formats. Rigging is a different beast all together.
Once you get a hang of what clothes goes with what it will be piece of cake.
>>540549
Bought mostly on sales here and there but I imagine i'm near 1k now at least. Whoops. Waifus are expensive.
>>
>>540549
>actually buying shit for DAZ for your trashy renders, nothing of which you made yourself, or would be worth showing off even had you made it yourself
>>
File: EBAGREN.jpg (403KB, 1734x2427px) Image search: [Google]
EBAGREN.jpg
403KB, 1734x2427px
>>540559
>actually buying a camera and accessories for your trashy pictures, nothing of which you made yourself, or would be worth showing off even had you made it yourself
>>
>>540562
>not realising that taking shitty renders of models that somebody else created is in no way analogous to taking photos
>>
>>540563
It actually is.
>>
>>540632
Oh yeah you're right. Sorry I didn't give birth to the human in my photo. sorry i didn't grow the plants in my photo. sorry i didn't design and build the architecture in my photo.

> just the same as rendering somebody else's models
>>
>>540562
god she's so ugly
>>
File: eva face.jpg (67KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
eva face.jpg
67KB, 480x505px
>>540716
u no liek?
>>
>>540721
>>
http://www.deviantart.com/journal/Brand-New-To-Daz-Studio-FAQ-645455445
>>
>>538145
Anyone knows how to export the rigged FBX without the face?
>>
>>540800
Without the face rig or without the face all together?
You won't get a proper rig exported.
>>
>>540827
Without the face mesh. Deleting afterwards also screws up the rig.
>>
told i can find a slider body generator here for fallout modding.

like this.
>>540847
>>
File: 1478678361601.jpg (2MB, 2398x4047px) Image search: [Google]
1478678361601.jpg
2MB, 2398x4047px
Silly question.

I'm only interested in using DAZ to generate varying body types quickly and easily of which i'll add clothing/ accessories to to cut out allot of grunt work in my production.

Is this the heart of DAZ, I have no need to buy anything or use the softwares other features muchless render in it. Is there other software with equal- better body morph character generation ability as daz?

I thought everyone used DAZ the way i intend to use it but was shocked to se most of the renders being all in house with bought assets.
>>
>>540920
There are base morphs and then 999999999999 paid morphs
>>
>>540925

Ahh so the sliders are limited and you pay for more/ different types?
That's fkd, Makes the whole software worthless virtually, I thought it was a huge morph model you can change into anything.
>>
>>540926
just pirate m8, another anon has a link here to a mixtape url with a good amount of sliders in it.
>>
>>540927

old thread is gone tho.
>>
>>540928
yeah but that same anon posted an updated zip in this thread
>>
>>540929

Too much trouble, Read about having to be offline etc.
I'll just continue to make my own models for the different body types.
>>
>>540930
I use pirated junk all the time but whatever is clever.
>>
Anyone knows how to do this ?
>>540800
>>540831
>>
>>540943
rigs dont export well
>>
>>540966
But surely if you can delete the face part in DAZ and test if rotating the bones propely deform the faceless rig after deleting the face, they should work fine after you export it.
>>
>>540969
no
>>
>>540971
How do you delete the face in DAZ?
>>
>>540966
>>540969
>>540971
>>540972

First off, the exported riggedgenesis 3 models work just fine

Secondly, to remove the face of a rigged model you first make a copy of it, then you remove the rig of the first model, remove the face, then rig it again, then copy skinweights from the copy you made to it.

In 3ds max you can do that with the skin wrap modifier or, with the skin utilities.
Maya has something like that too, I don't know about blender.

>>540926
>>540930
You don't need to be offline to use pirated DAZ shit, and seriously, how lazy are you that you couldn't ctrl+f for "mixtape"
The morphs are here:
>>540214

Btw, I am still looking for that scifi medusa model, so if anyone got it, please share.
>>
>>540980
You are the hero this thread needs. If I had $25 I would buy you that medusa
>>
>>540980
>first make a copy of it, then you remove the rig of the first model, remove the face, then rig it again, then copy skinweights from the copy you made to it.
Thanks brah. I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>540981
Don't need to, I just noticed that it's finally on dazposer.net
>>
>>540980
>>540982
lmao I just realized that deleting rigged meshes in Max don't screw up the rig. Maya destroys the weights entirely but apparently Max doesn't.

thx for the help anyway
>>
File: how2copybonesinMax.png (519KB, 1702x2504px) Image search: [Google]
how2copybonesinMax.png
519KB, 1702x2504px
>>540984
No problem, just in case you need it for something else I just made a mini tutorial, since copying skin weights like this can be useful for other stuff too.

Skin Wrap Modifier works similar, but I like the fine control of skin utilities where you can directly match source to target bones. Maya doesn't have a fine control like that.
>>
>>540990
Thanks for the info. While I got you here, do you know how to morph only certain parts of the body in DAZ? I like the bodybuilder slider in G2 but I don't want it to effect all parts of the body. The parameters tab doesn't give me any options regarding to that, would you know how to do it?
>>
>>540992
I'm not sure that's possible. I usually use the whole body sliders to get to a base shape which I then modify with more fine grained sliders, for example from the ShapeShift pack.
>>
>>540984
You know in Maya you can detach a skinned mesh without deleting weights, right?
>>
>>540992
if you are just interested in the abs, just crank bodybuilder details to max.
>>
Where da huge boobs at? I thought this was Daz/poser!
>>
Anyone experience any glitches trying to animate in Daz? I'd press a frame in AniMate2 or the timeline and the models would spazz out into a different position no matter what I do. Someone able to help?
>>
>>541383
Not sure senpai, try the daz forums? I haven't begun to try animations yet due to how damn long everything takes to render. Need to upgrade I guess.
>>
File: swam_icie_01.jpg (281KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
swam_icie_01.jpg
281KB, 1000x1300px
Can anyone identify the character used in this promo? No credits listed on the product page.
>>
sup guys. Noob here. looking to purchase either Aiko 7 or The Girl 7 for a waifu game. Any recomendations as to which is better? It's gonna be in Unity probably. I'm gonna probably go for Aiko because it's the more realistic of the two and doesn't look like borderline cp.
>>
>>541648
Those only require base G3F which comes free with Daz anyways.
Pick up the mixtape url zip with lots of body sliders
>>
>>541649
Thanks, man. :D. plz tell me the mixtape has vaginas/cocks, too.
>>
>>540721
she has her moments. I liked her in that tim burton one that came out a while back.
>>
>>541650
no but you can find plenty of those on ps-ds.info
>>
Please include this in next mixtape pack. https://www.sharecg.com/v/85319/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/G3F-Abs-Morphs
>>
>>541653
Awesome site, thx :D
>>
Post youre waifus
>>
Read something about Iray not supporting the Geforce 10XX series, is this still the case?
>>
>>541822
>iray
Thats dead software
>>
>>541822
I dont have a 1080 to test it out but that shouldnt be the case as long as nvidia still ships with cuda cores. Using a mixmatched 980/780 and its fine.
>>
>>541668
Reposting morph pack with the abs morphs included:
https://my.mixtape.moe/plkstu.zip

If you find any other morphs you'd like included feel free to post em.
>>
File: muh wakfu.jpg (252KB, 1247x890px) Image search: [Google]
muh wakfu.jpg
252KB, 1247x890px
>>541808
Muh waifu
>>
File: Josieabest.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Josieabest.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>541808
Josie a best
>>
>>542099
>>542114
Christ the anatomy in these are scary
>>
>>542099
helen parr ? I notice the hair
>>
File: helen 2.jpg (134KB, 400x898px) Image search: [Google]
helen 2.jpg
134KB, 400x898px
>>542152
It might be the angle. Here's a better one.
>>542183
Yep, thats her :)
>>
>>542213
Aren't you the guy who was doing an "Incredibles" porn game?
>>
>>542216
Yep.
>>
>>542213
Sup gauss, it's Dace :D? Liking the model.
>>
>>542222
hey hey :) I've been meaning to show you these screenshots. Apparently DAZ makes wonders in Unity as well. There can be a flash game made out of these, even create a story. Don't think I'll be getting into using these animations with flash though.
Can you let me know when you go online ?
>>
>>542223
fo sho' Will get on when I get home in a few hours :D
>>
File: Helen Lingerie.jpg (183KB, 816x896px) Image search: [Google]
Helen Lingerie.jpg
183KB, 816x896px
>>542213
Made a lingerie for my waifu
>>
>>542299
That's quite well done. What base did you use for the actual model?
>>
>mfw lewd josies
>>
>>540214
>>540980
Found your shit fagboi

http://ps-ds.info/poser/accessories/2375-scifi-medusa.html
>>
>>540980
What options to you use when exporting from daz?
>>
>>542336
G2 female with a mix of Guhz Body and bodybuilder details
>>
File: 2pt8fhc.jpg (200KB, 1029x472px) Image search: [Google]
2pt8fhc.jpg
200KB, 1029x472px
>>538145
Gay
Fucking vanilla Skyrim has better character creation than base DAZ
>>
>>542448
m8, many of those skyrim body mods are based off daz/poser figures
>>
>>542299
Thats neat. Are you gonna make something out of this?
>>
>>542448
Retard opinion, any vieo game character creation pales in comparison to what you can do in DAZ.

Daz has got hundreds of sliders if you got the proper packages and its easy as fuck to use.
>>
File: 23 - tlNjycg.jpg (193KB, 701x1024px) Image search: [Google]
23 - tlNjycg.jpg
193KB, 701x1024px
Anyone know where I can get Samus' Zero Suit for any of the bodysuits for GF2 or GF3?
>>
File: 10-treadz-for-genesis-3-daz3d.jpg (157KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
10-treadz-for-genesis-3-daz3d.jpg
157KB, 1000x1300px
>>542492
Closest I've found are the ones for v4 on sharecg, all pretty low res. Best to make one yourself. Or remap the ones used by the in game models for xps/xnalara

Unrelated, I'm really happy to see some pose creators/vendors actually supply flat footed pose options for their sets. Enough of those fucking stripper heels man..
>>
Anyone knows how to make cunts and dick have skin color?
They've got a grey texture for me, I thought it'd stop when I'd lauch Iray but it just becomes white
Looked in the parameters, didnt find anything
Do I have a missing file or what's the deal?
>>
>>542656
Which versions of the genitals do you have? Usually, you need to select it and navigate to the materials folder of Michael 7 (for example) and manually apply the genital texture.
>>
>>542451
>>542484
Apparently neither of you can fucking read.
>Many of those skyrim body mods
He said vanilla Skyrim, retard.
>if you have the proper packages
He said base DAZ, retard.
>>
>>542658
>playing vanilla skyrim
But seriously base character designer is dog shit in syrim.
>but MUH opinion
>>
File: GEN.jpg (135KB, 1112x626px) Image search: [Google]
GEN.jpg
135KB, 1112x626px
>>542657
I've got the gens from V7 and M7 but I havent got M7 and V7
I know you have to manually add the gens, that's what I do
The issue is that once applied the color isnt matching
Pic related (censored the NSFW parts)
>>
File: senpai.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>542662
You're manually applying from the content library?
I've seen some color mismatch before but that was for Gen2 and applying iray to the body but not genitals.
That looks to be some install error or incompatibility with the gens themselves. Or maybe unsupported character? the PSDS site should have a a fairly recent update of the gen3 characters. At least, the main ones.

Personally, I prefer sledgehammer's genitals over the others available.
>>
File: gens.jpg (159KB, 1003x675px) Image search: [Google]
gens.jpg
159KB, 1003x675px
>>542663
>You're manually applying from the content library?
Yes

>That looks to be some install error or incompatibility with the gens themselves. Or maybe unsupported character?
It's weird because the shape and all work fine, but only the color isnt matching

>the PSDS site should have a a fairly recent update of the gen3 characters. At least, the main ones.
Got most of my stuff from there
Got the gens from the Arabella bundle
Wanted to get V7 but the GigaPeta (only working share site among those proposed) had its file deleted
>>
>>542665
Some of the gens installs were a bit messy. Like 5 update files, I just extracted by date and overwrote when prompted. check dazposer.net and skyback.ru as well
>>
NVIDIA GeForce 840M user here
Can I use DAZ properly or is it too weak?
Whenever I activate Iray, stuff remain pixelized
>>
>>542669
You can do it. I run >>542663 on my 950m
Don't forget to enable BEST under Display Optimization >>538148
>>
>>542671
Isnt 950m better than 840m?
Don't know much on the topic, but since they're both "m" and yours have bigger numbers, I think so
Now maybe the difference isnt significant
>>
>>542673
yeah but I doubt its a huge difference. Dont expect fast 1080p renders in iray. Save that stuff for home PC. Just do drafts in like 720p
>>
>shape shift sliders don't go as far as I want them too

Bummer. Anyone know how to edit this?
>>
File: Gigasenpai.jpg (100KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gigasenpai.jpg
100KB, 1920x1080px
>>542723
Should be the same for any other slider.
Keep in mind they are not really intended to go farther than default.

L: bodybuilder at 1 (max for Genesis 2 characters, gen 3 is 100%)
R: bodybuilder at 2
Keep in mind, if a slider controls more than its own deform, like bodybuilder controlling bodybuilder DETAILS AND SIZE, you will need to unlock all the subs before changing the slider.

unlocking limits:
slider > cog > parameter settings > UNCHECK "use limits"

Rear surfer guy, he, his clothes and all items scaled 200%, bodybuilder and sub sliders unlocked. Set at 5.
>>
>>542675
Who is this semen demon ?
>>
>>542728
That's a big guy.
>>
File: 10s.jpg (56KB, 557x442px) Image search: [Google]
10s.jpg
56KB, 557x442px
>>542656
>>542662
Here
Tried a few stuff and apprently when I apply a "genitalia MAT" while selecting the genitalias, it works at making it skin color
The issue is that I have only one genitalia MAT (Mina) and it has pubes on it

The default "G3F Genitalia" files didnt include any MAT or anything
Was my file incomplete or is it normal to be unable to use gens until you have many "gens MAT" from different preset characters?
>>
>>542791
Oh, the base G3F might not have gen textures at all. Need a character at least. I think.. I don't really pirate from Daz but renderosity/otica is open season imo. I just use a separate library.
>>
>>542796
Yeah, I think I understand how it works now (just relooked at the pic there >>542663 and it makes sense)
I'm new to DAZ and so far I've mostly done stuff randomly instead of watching tutos (although I doubt I'd have found a youtube tuto on how gens work anyway)
>>
>>542797
True enough. I suggest going through the official daz videos on youtube at least once. Sickleyield has some really good ones for detailed things after.
>>
>>542796
>>542798
Btw, what's the matter with ps-ds.info?
TurboBit and Uploaded are garbage (must pay to DL) and GigaPeta often has its interesting content deleted (notably Victoria7 and Micheal7)
Anywhere where I can find these two?
>>
File: JOkeSIE01.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JOkeSIE01.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>542797
There are a lot of little problems that cause snags in learning. Its nice that Daz FINALLY added a launcher to organize and install things you bought but there are so many easy ways to break an item or install wrong and then you just rage quit.
I've finally hit my stride with current install after completely removing and downloading again like 10+ times over the course of my usage of Daz.

Multiple "user libraries" really helps. Specially if you fuck up an install. Also really good for organization's sake.
Keep the default "My DAZ 3D Library" for things installed via the Daz Install Manager.
Then make new user library folders next to My DAZ 3D Library for things. Ex: Renderotic, Renderosity, freebies.
http://sickleyield.deviantart.com/journal/Tutorial-Installing-Content-in-DAZ-Studio-508155677

>>542799
The sites I regularly use are:
http://ps-ds.info/
http://dazposer.net/
http://skyback.ru/
Sometimes you just need to deal with the shitty download sites.
KAT used to be a good resource but I see some things on demonoid now. You might still find some things seeded if you check kat cache. Though those sites are usually riddled with adware.
>>
Do Genesis 2 clothings work on Genesis 3?
>>
>>542970
yes, but you need something like this http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-for-genesis-2-female-s
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1500x927px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1500x927px
I guess we lost the nightmare fuel thread, RIP
>>
>>543073

"I'll never be your pizza burning."
>>
I can't find shit for Gen 3 males. Where do you people find clothing items?
>>
>>543073
Jesus, who makes this trash? So much autism in one image.
>>
File: Compare01.jpg (108KB, 1188x592px) Image search: [Google]
Compare01.jpg
108KB, 1188x592px
Making a character... Cant decide which looks better. Right or Left?
>>
>>543100
Left looks more elfy, sorta. Right is kinda goblin or batboy'ish
>>
>>543100
Left, but make the ears bend out less.
>>
>>543100
Sorry i should have clarified. I mean the faces not the ears. I'm gonna change the ears for the left one probably, but which face is better.
>>
>>543100
right !
it has more character IMHO
>>
>>543100
Left with right's lips
>>
>>542800
>http://dazposer.net/

This asshole website
I can't register because the huge faggots never send me the confimation mail
Tried 3 times with 3 diffrent email address
>>
>>543157
his other site, 3donwnloads or whatever is even worse. Newer things on dazposer.net only have 3downloads as mirrors.
>>
>>543157
I have the same problem with skyback
>>
>>543158
Dazposer is kill, all new dls only hosted on 3dmodelsdownload
>>
>>542093
Thanks
>>
>>542093
Ultimate breast morphs for g2 and g3 would be a great for this starter pack it's becoming :>
Also I'd suggest OMGDK since there doesn't seem to be much male content so far.
>>
File: 10dd.png (23KB, 822x341px) Image search: [Google]
10dd.png
23KB, 822x341px
>>543165
Used to have the same issue, then I used a "mail.com" address and it worked
>>
>>542675
Jesus

She's got more hentai proportions then the ducking 3d

>her genetic slider make me diamonds
>>
>>543180
yep. with dazposer gone, this hwole thing is basically dead.

grab important things while you can, it will all be gone soon.
>>
Can I get this shit to work on DAZ 4.9?
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/rt--m4-officers-amp-gentlemen/74079
It's written poser only so I dunno...

Looks like this dude did though
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56242490

Hell, I'm even willing to pay the article if it can work on DAZ
>>
Anyone know how they make hair for these Daz models? I have a general understanding of how they seem to be made, but i need like a tut or something and what program they use? Seems to be just long transparent strips of geometry planes with a hair texture painted on.
>>
>>543310
DAZ will load it just fine. The trouble you'll run into is with the textures and shaders. You'll have to adjust them to whatever render engine you are using like Iray, 3Delight, or Reality to get them to look correct when you render.
>>
Anybody know where I can get fully setup iray scenes, like the example ones? I just want to drop my futa waifus into the scene and hit render.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (27KB, 332x308px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
27KB, 332x308px
>>542800
>check kat cache
whats kat cache precious? can anybody provide me with a link please? tpb just doesnt compete
>>
>>543365
Google search, its basically partial kat search, most torrents unseeded or not even listed but you could get lucky.
>>
>>542344
why do all my josie skins look like shit? how the fuck do i get her to look this good?
>>
>>543398
Lighting lighting lighting, and surface options. Check SecondCircle's tutorials out http://second-circle.deviantart.com/art/Daz3d-Iray-Skin-Shader-Settings-2-533718549
>>
>>543398
Are you using Jose 6 or 7?

Jose 6's MATs are made for 3Delight while 7's Mats are made for Iray. You may need to make adjustments depending on which renderer you prefer to use. Lighting also makes a huge difference in your renders as well.
>>
>>543403
Josie 7 was too much of a change for me. Need to convert the textures and morphs.
>>
>>543398
Josie like most of the Daz models is a doll faced abomination created by people who seem to have never actually seen a real human face. Just searching through them is a horror show of tiny nose, huge lipped uncanny monsters.

If you want skin to look good i recommend looking up photography lighting techniques. Usually a Fill Light for eliminating deep shadow which you can also use a dome for, a Key Light to give depth as your main lighting, and a Rim Light to give the shadow areas a bit of light.
>>
What are some quick ways to navigate the viewports?
I know CTRL+ALT+M1 allows you to circle the selected object without draggong the circle or box.
>>
>>543407
If you go to Windows > Workspace > Customize you can select the action and setup whatever hot keys you want.
>>
>>543409
I'm not home to check but is it possible to set up hotkeys like say, blender?
>>
>>543410
I've never done it but you can create custom actions. These use DAZ Script so you could write your own if need. Since I've never used it, I don't know how powerful it is. Once your custom action is created, you can assign hot keys to them so you can execute them whenever you want.
>>
Are the templates really necessary when doawnloading stuff?
Because I downloaded the Victoria 7 bundle on ps-ds.inrfo, and only the 1st part was on GigaPeta
Thing is that all the interesting stuff was in this first part, and the 2nd part probably contain mostly the templates
Are they really necessary or can I do without?
>>
>>543421
templates are only if you want to make new skins and clothes etc. if using daz you also dont need any files mentioning _PS or posercf, bryce etc.
>>
>>543401
thanks for the link, I will for sure study lighting
>>543403
josie 7 and iray, I can make her not look so bad if I use a different g3f models skin
>>543406
thanks for the info, I really do need to learn lighting.
Is there no easy mode one click instant good lighting?
>>
File: pop08_13.jpg (283KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
pop08_13.jpg
283KB, 1500x844px
After the War set is free today
http://www.daz3d.com/after-the-war
>>
>>543455
But I already stole it long ago
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 256x197px
>>543470
>>
Anybody have the Guhzcoituz body morp, please?
>>
>>543519
There are several morphs by him for Genesis 2 and 3. Some are available on the mixtape url in this thread.
>>
Why won't certain items ever show up in daz even though i see them in the list when i import them?
>>
>>543520
thx bro
>>
>>543521
Assuming you are talking about imported models or objects. Likely the scale is microscopic or xbox huge.
>>
This thread is severely lacking WIPs
Show us what you are working on!
>>
>>538145
>people using daz software
what happened to /3/ while i was away
>>
>>543540
But its too lewd
>>
>>543567
use bars for christian image boards
>>539705
>>
File: Helen BunnyGirl.jpg (151KB, 554x892px) Image search: [Google]
Helen BunnyGirl.jpg
151KB, 554x892px
>>543540
making her a bunnygirl outfit

>>543567
its never lewd enough
>>
>>543569
>>543573
But they are slightly young lookin
>>
>>543573
What tools are you using for clothing, zbrush?
>>
>>543587
looks more like MSPaint
>>
>>543561
Poorfags happened.
>>
>>543598
>>543561
At least we keep to this containment thread
>>
>>543158
>Newer things on dazposer.net only have 3downloads as mirrors
Four things. And within a week new items will replace them and those 4 items will have the same novafile/rapidgator hosts like everything else.

Bottom line: if I wanted to spend a monthly fee to access 3D content, I'd subscribe to Rendo Prime and Platinum Club and actually get to choose what I download. Having to type "JANUVIA" after switching my VPN's IP isn't enough of a disincentive to make me pay some slant-eyed Jew. The day Rapidgator gets taken down, he's going to blow his brains out.
>>
>>543470
http://www.daz3d.com/featured-runtime-dna-free-selection
drop any 1 of these into your basket and type 'HOLLIDAZ-LING' into the coupon field when checking out

http://www.daz3d.com/runtimedna-blowout-sale
A shit ton of items all marked down to $7, including bundles (and they're still adding things to it).

http://www.daz3d.com/da-let-it-snow
free today

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?TopID=607793
50% off most interior scenes and buildings until tomorrow night (the 55% figure is for Prime) and yes, half of better of this hasn't leaked to pirate sites or torrents

there's a word for people who don't watch for sales and free content

that word is 'retard'
>>
>>543602
>HOLLIDAZ-LING
Nice, thanks. Got the dome.
>>
File: for 4 chin.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
for 4 chin.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>543602
>mfw there are people out there paying full price for everything.
>mfw they are probably using a mac too
>>
>>543602
But won't they find out I pirated stuff if I connect now to download these?
A dude said that when you pirated stuff you must avoid connecting ever again
>>
>>543617
No?
>>
>>540464
Same here, it starts to scare me
I had 511GB left of memory before I started DAZ a week ago and now I only have 495
>>
File: Base and extra libs.png (7KB, 274x225px) Image search: [Google]
Base and extra libs.png
7KB, 274x225px
>>540464
>>543620
I believe you guys can do better!
>>
>>543621
Wew lad
>>
File: G3FJ6.jpg (170KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
G3FJ6.jpg
170KB, 1920x1080px
>>543621
This is after I deleted all the pirated stuff though :<
>>
File: Poser.jpg (55KB, 377x487px) Image search: [Google]
Poser.jpg
55KB, 377x487px
>>543621
Small time. This is just my Poser Runtime folder. This isn't even my Daz stuff.
>>
>>543621
You're adorable, kid
>>
>>543624
>>543625

That's more like it!
Should I include HDRI?
>>
File: 11212312.jpg (29KB, 495x358px) Image search: [Google]
11212312.jpg
29KB, 495x358px
>>
I HAVE NOT SLEPT IN TWO DAYS AND I CANT STOP FAPPING
>>
>>543642
so that's how that works, i thought it was caffeine and pizza
>>
>>543642
>tfw 25 and can't fap as much as when I was 16-20 because my dick respond less

I miss the old times when I could fap 3 times a day and still get hard
>>
File: Sofie01.jpg (552KB, 1097x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Sofie01.jpg
552KB, 1097x1920px
I thought there was gonna be waifu posting?
>>
File: Helen BunnyGirl 2.jpg (65KB, 466x896px) Image search: [Google]
Helen BunnyGirl 2.jpg
65KB, 466x896px
>>543587
I'm just painting a mask for the lingerie in mudbox. Here's the bumpy one.
Maybe I should paint creases and folds for the pantyhose as well
>>
>>543701
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
>>
File: Sofie02.jpg (158KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
Sofie02.jpg
158KB, 1200x1553px
>>543540
I'm working on recreating this dress. My only difficulty is making heels, I'm not sure how to model them without having them deform all weird after I've imported into daz.
>>
>>543663
>>543712
very nice I like
>>
>>543712

What I do when I make footwear with heels is make the footwear flat without a heel. Fit it to the figure, then pose the figure how I want it to look with the heels. Send the footwear back to my modelling program in the posed position and make the heel for it.

Then I take the heel and place it on the flat footwear model.

Now send that back to Daz and fit it to the figure and then go into the weight map editor and make sure only the foot and not the toes weightmaps are applied to the heel (erase any errant weightmaps that would cause it to deform).
>>
>>543738
holy shit, thanks for the info! I was wondering how people do it.
>>
>>543712
Nice work, man!
>>
What do you guys use DAZ for? do you sell your models or like,, what? do you just masturbate to this stuff? How does one make money/use of this stuff? Have any of you made profit from this? if not what have you gotten out of this?
>>
Daily reminder that this exists

https://torrentz2.eu/search?f=daz3d

I already got 37 Gb of content for genesis 3 including almost all the pro bundles

There is also alphareign a torrent search engine that is superior to torrentz2 but you need an invite or go to the site when it has open sign ups
>>
File: 01.png (14KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
14KB, 800x473px
>>543747

I use daz as a magnificent reference for drawning, all the poses, angles, clothes and types of body in a nice cool software

>b-but is not like real model and a-and...

Fuck off, daz is excellent if you are already good and know how the human body works thank to hundreds of hours of drawing naked real life bitches
>>
>>543747

I originally got into Daz to use as a reference for 2D illustration. But then I discovered I actually enjoy modelling, particularly clothing, so I make models for Daz figures and give them away on ShareCG.
>>
File: Sofie03.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Sofie03.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>543747
I'm actually making money off of this stuff. Daz Studio itself comes with everything you need to make content for it, and Renderosity is a good marketplace to start in. I'll probably start selling on Daz3D once I've gotten more experience, but making this stuff is both fun and relaxing.

I might actually be able to quit this shitty factory job if the money continues to come in.

And yeah, fapping is involved. Its kinda unavoidable.
>>
>>543573
god damn that face is horrific
>>
File: thanks.jpg (132KB, 1704x968px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.jpg
132KB, 1704x968px
>>543738
Anon, you just saved me a fuckton of time. Massive thanks.
>>
>>543763

No problemo Anon. Glad to be of service. Although your shoe needs 5 more anatomies.
>>
How do I add the genitals to victoria 7?
>>
>>543754
Try russian websites. They love pedophile daz stuff
>>
>>543767
like what? I figured the level of detail was good enough. Most everything else can be handled with textures.
>>
>>543754
>and Renderosity is a good marketplace to start in
Have you had any gripes about dealing with them? Any particular advantage to going with DAZ besides exposure (i.e. are their store/vendor cuts better or worse than Rendo's)?
>>
>>543799
Vendor cuts are actually better in terms of non-exclusivity.

However, my main gripe is that the checks don't always arrive on time, at least they didn't for me. Not that I was depending on them. Its also a possibility that the Post Office screwed up, but the money did eventually arrive.

They'll do direct deposit, but the process they use for that is a bit outdated, and you have to go out of your way to ask them about it.
>>
>>543775
ПAШEЛ HAХУЙ !!!
>>
>>543754
Link to store or products?
>>
>>543821
I only got one item up for G2F so far, but I've got 3 more in the works.
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/?uid=530055
>>
>>543825
That's hot, will pick it up on payday. Any previews of what else you're working on?
>>
>>538145
>>
>>543791

Just anatomies. Five more. Always five.Always more.
>>
File: Soon2.jpg (688KB, 834x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Soon2.jpg
688KB, 834x1080px
>>543826
Well, >>543712 is my current project for G3F.

I'm working on the Cat meme Lingerie, however somebody already released a version for G3F, thankfully mine is for G2F. And I'm also working on a bunnysuit.
>>
File: bunnysuit.png (233KB, 1617x863px) Image search: [Google]
bunnysuit.png
233KB, 1617x863px
>>543830
This is the bunnysuit, I do all of my modeling in Silo, and I use mudbox for the textures. I'm also practicing with zbrush but none of my stuff in that is good enough to post.
>>
>>543830
>>543831
good stuff senpai
>>
File: DicksonDick_MainPromo.jpg (324KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
DicksonDick_MainPromo.jpg
324KB, 800x1040px
The fuck is dis ?!?!
>>
>>543848
Someone who has watched too many Troma films
>>
>>543848
You know whats crazy? I would rather see that kind of shit a thousand times than see THIS >>543073 even once.
>>
>>543857

The guys has a nice B movie feeling in his renders look at the third promo image

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/54827_Dickson-Dick-the-Monster-Cock
>>
File: th.jpg (32KB, 198x153px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
32KB, 198x153px
>>543859
Dude has more talent than half the artists on Daz.

And he uses it to make some crazy ass shit.
>>
>>543831
>Silo
Never heard of it. Just checked out the trailer and I guess the big deal is the topology tools?
>>
>>543872
that and its really lightweight, and has awesome uv unwrapping tools as well.
>>
>>543874
and also being total abandonware just like Hexagon
>>
>>543888

I so wish Daz would either make Hexagon open source so it can have a chance at support or update the damned software. It has one of the best UIs of any modeller I've ever used but it's so desperately in need of a 64-bit version and updated features. It was a hell of a good modeller in 2008 but now a days it's sorely lacking in features.
>>
>>543888
It works fine for me, they could never update it again, but as long as it still runs, its everything I need in a modeler.

Silo is lightweight, cheap, has a beautiful UI, great topology tools, and great uv tools. I fail to see how a lack of updates could ruin those things.
>>
>>543911
>I fail to see how a lack of updates could ruin those things.

UV mapping gradually being replaced by UDIM UV mapping
>>
>>543913
>UDIM UV mapping
say what?
>>
>>543914
Its that new kind of UV mapping where multiple maps fit side-by-side instead of on top of each other.
But UDIM isn't the standard yet. So I'll choose to stick with Silo for now.
>>
File: the artifact.png (575KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
the artifact.png
575KB, 1024x768px
>>543747
>do you just masturbate to this stuff?
Das rite baby
>How does one make money/use of this stuff?
Get other people to masturbate to your stuff and you'll be making three grand a month
>>
>>543995
Is that for real sir, for I would greatly enjoy earning mad dosh for the sort of shit we used to post to Renderotica for nothing
>>
File: MAINpic2.jpg (123KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
MAINpic2.jpg
123KB, 800x800px
Guhcoitz has a new shape up.

>>544009
Yes but it helps to have your own characters, you can find poorly posed default and base models everywhere.
>>
File: DH_00.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DH_00.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>544009
Then you've got guys like this. Rendering from the perspective window with headlamp on.
>>
>>544010
looks like the old one with a wierder abs. does it have slimmer hips ?
>>
>>544010
>have your own characters

Yeah there's a series updated on sadpanda where I've started picking out the characters they use, but at least the artist doesn't have shit taste.

>>544011
Could be worse, could be using lordosis poses.
>>
File: Sophie04.jpg (336KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie04.jpg
336KB, 1080x1920px
>>543995
I've thought about doing that, but I doubt I would be able to keep up with the expected rate of updates.
>>
>>544028
there's a lot of careful thinking that goes into mind control rape stories, you know
>>
File: Sophie05.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie05.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>544029
well that's the other thing, I'm more into vanilla anyways. I doubt I'd find an audience.
>>
>>544032
Vanilla is actually the biggest market.
Everyone does vanilla though, just a lot of it is terrible so its over saturated. When something different pops up everyone rushes it and it makes it seem like niche sells more.
People also do it because its their fetish.

If you make well done vanilla and do it consistently you'll get an audience.
>>
Some Christmas presents:

Genesis 1 & 2 Morph pack: https://a.pomf.cat/sgnwhq.zip (added ultimate breast morphs & breast control)

Genesis 3 Morph Pack: https://a.pomf.cat/yyknpb.zip (added genitalia, ultimate breast morphs & breast control, glute control, last two morphs from guhzcoituz)

mixtape didn't work, so grab this stuff asap, because I don't know how reliable pomf.cat is.
>>
>>544034
>Vanilla is actually the biggest market
I have seen next to no Poser/DAZ porn that was not:
rape
mind control
transformation
robots
giantess/crush
absurd tit/dick proportions
pedo/ss

where's this vanilla you refer to
>>
>>544067
you forgot monsters, can't forget the monsters
>>
That dickson artist has a new outfit for G3F, living armor just like in my hentai doujins!
>>
>>544069
>living armor just like in my hentai doujins

I like this guy's pose sets but this genuinely embarrassed me

At least it wasn't Senketsu?
>>
>>544068
Seriously, I cannot off the top of my head think of a single 3D doujin that was about regular sex without some measure of distortion but honestly that's half the reason people use this stuff after "I believed that learning composition, lighting, posing, texturing, and torrenting took less time than learning to draw"
>>
>>544071
>v4

fucking why
>>
>>544073
On one hand, there's a ton of content available.
On the other, it all looks like it was made in 1998.
>>
File: 1416664261_xgou2cn3-copy.jpg (48KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1416664261_xgou2cn3-copy.jpg
48KB, 500x650px
Can anyone ID the clothing this character is wearing?
>>
>>544067
>>544072
I was speaking in general. Daz just seems to be over saturated in only people doing their fetish.
Look at other mediums and vanilla is the higher proportion compared to everything else.
(drawn doujins, sfm, blender, VN, etc)
>>
>>544067

Because there's no fucking money in vanilla 3D porn. If people want vanilla porn there's a shitload of live action porn with real live people fucking.

3D the money is in finding a fetish that's not being catered to in live action porn either because it is to extreme or illegal to make for real (rape, pizza) or would be practically impossible to make live action (dragon, tentacle rape, size queen etc).

Live action vanilla porn will always be easy to find and of better quality than 3D vanilla porn so nobody is going to pay money for 3D vanilla porn.

If you want to make money find an obscure fetish that nobody else is catering to and become the dominant supplier of that kink.
>>
File: Alotta-Cox_0001.jpg (543KB, 1700x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Alotta-Cox_0001.jpg
543KB, 1700x3000px
Nobody uses V4 anymore?
>>
File: tomb.jpg (419KB, 1766x989px) Image search: [Google]
tomb.jpg
419KB, 1766x989px
Something I've been toying around with...
>>
>>544137
I dunno man, porn stars seem to be getting uglier and uglier. Surely people want to see vanilla porn with actual beautiful characters.
>>
>>544167
I do, gifmaker
>>
>>544177
Morrowind?

Increase the polycount on these sarcophagi, god damn. Or chamfer these hard edges, at least.
>>
>>544167
This is spookier than the skeleton below.

>>544213
It's probably a mix of older props. Would have to import to another app, subD and export back to Daz/Poser.
>>
>>543995
Shit's tight, bro. :D You're great at making facial expressions. If I were to make any complaint it's that your characters all have the same face, should broaden your horizons and try making maybe a new race or some variations, Might boost u up to 6,000 ;)
>>
>>544024
It does look remarkably like Shadow Dancer
>>
Don't have Daz. But is it possible to port the models without having Daz itself and just the model file to a Obj. file?
>>
>>544325
Some characters and most items/props will have obj available but if you want the character to look like anything besides the default, very base model. You will need to just download daz and get the morphs for that character. Move sliders, export.
>>
>>544325
>Don't have Daz
I have no interest whatsoever in your excuse masquerading as a reason for not downloading and installing an application that costs literally nothing here
>>
>>544325
>Don't have Daz. But is it possible to port the models without having Daz itself

Just like it's possible to convert .MAX without 3DSMax. The only way out is through, pal.
>>
>>544325

Download Daz. It's free and easy to use even if all you use it for is exporting Daz content as .obj.

No excuse for not downloading a free program if you need to use content for that program.
>>
>>544332
>>544395

Don't want Jews hacking and tracking my computer. That's why I avoid all open source software.
>>
>>544528
It's not open source
>>
>>544528
>open source
/tv/ is the retard board
>>
>>544395
Not exactly free
>>
over 300 posts, need new thread

>>544528
retard
>>
>>544598
>Not exactly free
as in free beer, not freetard
>>
>>544605
so not exactly free
>>
>>544606
>exactly free
you've invented a term so I can't contradict whatever meaning you ascribed to it, Stallman
>>
What's the post limit before autosage?
>>
>>544607

If people are tracking your computer then your not free. Daz has encryption that tracks your computer via the Cloud. So no. Not free as in freedom.
>>
>>544607
exactly and free are actual existing terms in the english language. read the DAZ site and read the terms of use for DAZ. Then you'll see how """free""" exactly DAZ is.
>>
File: tiler-reading_730_auto_main.png (377KB, 730x411px) Image search: [Google]
tiler-reading_730_auto_main.png
377KB, 730x411px
>>
>tfw you realize you are a grown man just playing doll house/barbies
>>
>>544858
Embrace it. This hobby has overflown to 1/6 scale figures for me as well.
>>
>>544859
will do senpai
>>
File: bedroom test3.jpg (146KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bedroom test3.jpg
146KB, 500x1000px
can people get in trouble for rendering 1000 year old dragon lolis?

and are we gonna make a new thread?
>>
File: baroness001.jpg (370KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
baroness001.jpg
370KB, 1920x1080px
>>544959
I'll make a new one later tonight. Will start a paste bin with the useful info from the top of the thread.
>>
>>544961
Thanks brotha
>>
New thread
>>544997
>>544997
>>544997
>>
>>544959
Not sure on legality, plenty of josie presets are used in some of the 3d porn on e-hentai and exhentai etc though.
Also, what are you rendering with and how long did that test take?
>>
>>538145
Why is anything daz/poser a thread in /3/?

It's all amateur garbage at best and only puts money in the pocket of mormon scum.

Even if you pirate the shit, we need more creative and inspiration threads to revive this wasteland of of a board.
>>
>>545250
I hear that. At the very least it's good practice for comp&lighting.
Inb4
>lolCUDA
>iRay dead
>>
File: render1.png (33KB, 277x224px) Image search: [Google]
render1.png
33KB, 277x224px
>>544959
Not sure if backstory matters. They'll get a physiologist to study it and determine the lifecycle of the model. I don't think you will get in trouble unless you live in a hyper conservative country like New Zealand. It's just digital media, for fuck's sake.

>>545250
Because Daz is the hero /3/ deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt it, because it can take it. It's not a hero, it's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 71

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.