[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys this is my demo reel what do u think I worked prett

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: preview.jpg (9KB, 400x277px) Image search: [Google]
preview.jpg
9KB, 400x277px
hey guys this is my demo reel what do u think I worked pretty hard on it
https://youtu.be/oIZJtZA12s8

subscribe if u like
>>
meh
>>
Ahh.
It's like on the very edge where I'm not sure if it's ironically bad, or if you tried your best but aren't very experienced with what you do yet.

If you are serious, you've got a lot of work to do.
Mostly everything you could've done wrong in a demo reel, you did wrong.
>>
>>536377
He is posting a mugshot and a name with it.
Unless he aims to become a comedian i'll take this reel as serious.
And its problematic.
Quick take it down, only 115 people have seen it.
>>
>Not using 'sample text' everywhere
0/10.

But for real though what if he's just trying to get some youtubers to contact him? Like people who need these kinds of simple editing for their videos. Which I think he's good for right now.
>>
>>536374
Holly fuck this is BAD.
When showcasing your "3d text" you have the text cut by half the entire time, it has this weird video copilot-ty effect when it "ripples" that just looks stupid, and then the effect dissapears but still we have 5 seconds of your backyard we don't need.

The fireā€¦Jesus christ. It's just lazy. So, so lazy. Downloading action esentials does not mean you know how to composite action elements. And as you can see, you also can't track action elements because thats not how fire works. Use them only when applied to the enviroment, and if you want to track fire from your hands you're gonna have to be a little more creative. Something like using a particle system with fire sprites.

The river effects looks like shit obviously but the tracking it's not that bad. The color and sharpness of the image don't match, but it's easily changeable. The main problem with this it's you're using the effect in water, and that's impossible to get right, and also, you've already shown you can 3d track in the first effect. Dude, its an automatic effect, it's not like you've done anything.

Don't say you can rotoscope graphics and then show a glitchy video where you don't rotoscope. Also, this is why nobody rotoscopes by hand, find another way to separate yourself from the background. (Hint: everything brhind you is green)

Overall, stop being so lazy, nobody ever is going to be impressed by weak ass shit, like your mom. or whoever told you this was ready to be online.
>>
Pretty sure this is a joke? Or like it might be when a person knows they're not good enough, so they pretend "haha it's a joke..." but really they were trying pretty hard, like what teenagers do for class projects.

Anyway, it's a good start, at least you can start a project and actually finish it.

You should legit do comic things if you weren't already, because your sense of timing actually seems pretty good. Of course, now that I've said that, you're aware of it, and now you'll think about it, and you'll try to "just be funny brah" and you won't be able to be funny.

That's the price you pay for posting on /3/.
>>
>>536374
Holy fuck OP learn about typography.
God damn nigga take a graphic design class, this shit is terrible.
>>
well I showed several of my friends and some other people and they thought it was good
>>
>>536374

Learn when to use strait and premultiplied.

Your "Rotoscoped graphics and text" section is shit. Your green screen cuts off your face. If that was rotoscoped and not green screened, why tf would you show that off as your best work.
>>
>>536665
What standards do they have?

Imdabess music video???
>>
>>536665
That's because
1. They're your friends, they're going to be biased no matter what.

2. They don't know jack shit about 3d, motion or design. This goes for anyone (friends/family/strangers) that doesn't know what it involves. Generally the rule is, if they can't do it themselves, or have no understanding, it blows their minds. Even though to the trained eye it's fucking shit.

3. People's standards are fucking low nowadays.
>>
Just simple things like the 'CONTACT INFO IN DESCRIPTION' with varying spaces between the lines.. I guess your target audience is people who likely won't look at things like that, but still.. shit like that just doesn't look right
>>
>>536374
Hahahahhahahhahahahahhaahahahhahahahahhhahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahaahwhatthefuckisthis :^)
>>
>>536374

1 out of 10
10 being awsome - major motion picture awesome
1 being crap just about any noob with internet can do.

Do better.
>>
>>536665

I'd like to hire you, I've sent you an email.

Project should only take about 2 months, how does $10,000 sound?
>>
>>536374
anon just learn nuke

please, save yourself the heartache

https://www.thefoundry.co.uk/products/nuke/learn1/

I think the video is fine but overall unimpressive, just please get rid of the fire part, it looks absolutely bad.
>>
>>536374
Wait are you serious? Other than maybe the tracking this is garbage.
>>
guys cmon this is a troll
anyone else have videos like this? they make me laugh
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.