[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess who's back at it again. https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Gears of War plot.jpg (16KB, 317x238px) Image search: [Google]
Gears of War plot.jpg
16KB, 317x238px
Guess who's back at it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8OH2Ekyty4
>>
Aaalright lets get this shit over with. Whats the fresh autism they're bringing on the table this time ?
>>
UNLIMITED
VR
DETAIL
>>
>>535403
animated atoms!
>>
>>535392
Nice vid. Also, picture and file name made me smile.
>>
after all these years they finally figured out how to animate. I thought they were doing some kind of 3d map or something like that
>>
>>535392
IT'S HERE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uYkbXlgUCw
>>
>>535529
Wow it's actually done. Boy /3/ I bet you all feel pretty stupid now, huh?
>>
>>535572
I pre-ordered 500 of them already
>>
>>535529
Woah I really can't stand his smug voice.
>>
>>535529
LITTLE

ATOMS
>>
so when they eventually release a game engine, how are people gonna make assets? polygon modeling and then converting to point cloud data?
>>
>>535609
Hierarchical voxel sculpting would be my guess. The same way the engine process data.
>>
>>535392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJRFmJwBgCo

For everyone who took the b8
>>
Euclideon is the real deal though, no matter what ou say.

Real million dollar companies already backed their tech for the use of geo spatial imaging.
With their tech, you can load terabytes worth of geometry in seconds, and that was four years ago.
>>
Why does lighting looks so flat on their demos?
>>
File: unlimited detail.png (3MB, 1606x921px) Image search: [Google]
unlimited detail.png
3MB, 1606x921px
so beautiful
>>
>>535773
>>535774
they're shitty artists
>>
>>535773
It's a shitty engine
>>
>>535529

Cave system has been around since 1990s.

Also, its funny that they think their shitty animation is better than Blizzard. I've seen better animation come out of first year students.

Its also funny that they always compare their stuff to games made for last gen consoles.
>>
>>536005
It's funny that they duped their government into giving them money

Something is really fishy about them
>>
>>535940
plenty of shitty artists can make decent looking environments by piggy backing on user friendly and powerful engines.
>>
>>535609
Polygon modeling will be obsolete if this becomes mainstream. Only sculpting. With unlimited detail
>>
>>536565
The tools will shift into legacy mode until complete integration says "learn or die".
This is a futuristic development engine that only runs into very powerful PCs. Goverment employees know their shit, they want to play with a voxel display system for their 3D scans of museums and whatnots, lucky bastards.
It´s not exactly a scam, those guys may lead the voxel architecture in the future. How far in the future depends of how much money and people get involved into the development of the technology - i heard that INTEL have 5000 engineers to it´s name to make stuff their already know a lot about, plus graphic cards and motherboards now. I don´t think Euclideon have even 50 engineers.
>>
>>535529
>video games dont use 3d scanned models
>>
>>536565
Then we gonna have games 6TB in size that take 10 hours to load, because of all that "unlimited detail". That it, of course, if they don't plan on adding textures to their games, because that takes a whole lot more space.
>>
>>535771
>Real million dollar companies
>>
>>536594
Did you even watch the video? Dont start bitching b4 you chk the info first. The answer is in the video and am not gonna spoon feed it for you.
>>
File: 1447873928119.jpg (45KB, 670x472px) Image search: [Google]
1447873928119.jpg
45KB, 670x472px
>>535392
I won't waste my time watching any of their shit before i have a damn demo file from them on my computer running in realtime.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.