[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full disclosure: I am not nor do I want to be in the 3D modelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: sonichumodel.png (33KB, 382x382px) Image search: [Google]
sonichumodel.png
33KB, 382x382px
Full disclosure: I am not nor do I want to be in the 3D modelling business. You're all serious, you all know what you're talking about, I get it. I have my own things too. 3D art is just stress relief for me. Bring on the love.

I've thought about doing a 3D Sonichu animation, or better yet, a 3D Sonichu-like animation which does not infringe copyright. It could be a way to sharpen up my animation skills, much like the whole Ratboy Genius thing. (No, I am not aiming for realism or "high-quality geometry".)

Chris didn't respond to my email, but I don't need him for feedback. Instead I will rely on you for feedback.
>>
>>535341

Autism2
>>
>>535351

Alright you little faggot, that's not helpful feedback, but I'll take it as feedback anyways. Yes, it's an autistic fucking model. I quite literally traced the head from one of Chris's drawings, AND I did the proportions of the body to closely match the proportions most frequently drawn of Sonichu. I realize that it makes the character look like a flabby middle-aged man in a fursuit, but isn't that what we love about Sonichu?

So thanks for the feedback, but what I really want to know is how I can exploit the autistic masses with animations of this shit.

Thank you for your time little fuckturd shitfuck.
>>
>>535352

You seem to be labouring under the impression that anyone cares about Sonichu.
>>
>>535358

Well, at least my labor has been acknowledged. Thank you.

I know what I'm doing. If Sonichu were a popular thing that people were actively searching for it would defeat the purpose. How many shitty Halo animations have to be made before those wannabe animators grow up and become real animators who hate their jobs.

I'm a media artist. I'm diversified. That means embracing hipster shit sometimes, and I happen to like the Sonichu story so all the better. I'm not locked into it, but for the time being Sonichu is a more convenient story to tell than one of my own. Believe it or not, Chris is the better writer, so I'll just steal from him for now. This project is not a bad idea. I'm a filmmaker, a media artist, and an experimenter.
>>
but whats the question? you want feedback?

the model is made by a beginner, its not great. clearly rushed.
you want to improve? then we can help. but if you want people to approve this level of quality then you should have better expectations
>>
can anybody explayn to me wtf is "sonichu"? is it like Sonic's "dolan" version?

and I really don't get what are you asking
>>
Am i just supposed to know who Chris is? you nigger.
>>
>>535369
yeah and who the fuck is chris that you talk about?! what he has to do with this ?
>>
>>535361

If Chris-chan is a better writer than you then you might as well just give it up.
>>
>>535369

Sonichu was an OC created by this autistic man-child who calls himself Chris-chan. I'm not using the word "autistic" in the usual 4chan way but as in the man is full on, adult diaper wearing hardcore autism spectrum and proud of it.

Basically Sonic ran really fast, bumped into Pikachu and fused into one creature called Sonichu. The stories read like something written by a 5 year old because well, Chris-chan has the mental capacity of a 5 year old.
>>
>>535369

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sonichu
>>
>>535378
>http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/sonichu
ok I've read it
just one question OP, are you Chris Chan?
>>
People bite the bait too hard here
>>
File: Harambe was here.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Harambe was here.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>535384
>>
>>535384

I'm pretty sure OP is just legitimately retarded.
>>
>>535352
You bastard killed me, i think i popped up one of my kidneys laughing at the autistic shit you have written.
>>
I'm sorry but no rendering software is fast enough for Sonichu. He's gotta go fast
>>
>>535341
>You're all serious, you all know what you're talking about
kek

>It could be a way to sharpen up my animation skills, much like the whole Ratboy Genius thing.
how did ratboygenius sharpen up your animation skills? did you make fan animations?

>Instead I will rely on you for feedback.
there really isn't much to give feedback on here. if you tried to make your model shitty, then you succeeded.
do you have a youtube channel or something, where we can see some animations?
>>
Lightning is shit
Look up some tutorials
>>
File: knishes.jpg (150KB, 1104x924px) Image search: [Google]
knishes.jpg
150KB, 1104x924px
>>535500
>>
Well, I did a Sonichu Medallion some months ago.
>>
>>535816
>>
ur all fucking retarded.
>>
literally off yourself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.