[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hahaha holy shit apparently some guy found a few 3d models data-mining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: no_mans_guy.png (166KB, 650x382px) Image search: [Google]
no_mans_guy.png
166KB, 650x382px
hahaha holy shit

apparently some guy found a few 3d models data-mining No Man's Sky including this one which people are speculating is supposed to be the player avatar. if this is true, my sides are in orbit.
>>
File: no_monkeys_sky.png (190KB, 650x369px) Image search: [Google]
no_monkeys_sky.png
190KB, 650x369px
I honestly think most of you could do a better job given 30 minutes
>>
When you cant see it ingame !i was surprised if it even has 1
>>
>>532629

The art in that "game" is truly horrendous. What a con job the entire affair was.
>>
>>532659

I actually thought the creatures looked pretty impressive for procedurally generated stuff. It can't be easy to make something that looks OK in however many thousand configurations they can come in.
>>
>>532629
2 years of hype lol
/3/ remake when?
>>
>>532629
well apparently you're able to meet other people on the surface of a planet so this is the monstrosity you'd meet if you were to encounter another player.
>>
>>533353
Nah, MP was never coded from the beginning. I think it was for the safety of the players, had they seen this evil monstrosity I think a few would be damned to hell.
>>
I know this is an old thread, but I think I saw this muddafucka in thre game

When you're in an atlas station sometime you can see three figures against a strong light in a distance. I think the left one might be the guy in OPs pic.

(Yes, I actually play it)
>>
>>532629
How actually terrifying would it be to run into this though? Like you're going through both nice and ugly planets and you just see this fucker bounding towards you... what would you do?
>>
File: dicks.png (76KB, 208x201px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.png
76KB, 208x201px
hi i'm OP and i've never heard of the term "programmer art"
>>
>>532629
They probably wanted to make a procedural game to make up for no artist.

The colours are nice and all, but the models and animations are poor.
>>
>>535108
>furfag

pls go
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.