[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you faggots give me the real list of pluggins and software

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: supported-apps.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
supported-apps.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
can you faggots give me the real list of pluggins and software a professional may use to make 3D easier/simple?

I mean, everything, from blender to photoshop to stuff like Bones Pro to google sketchup?

I'm really interested into what plugins do pro use.
>>
pros don't use plugins retard
>>
File: op_faggot.jpg (86KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
op_faggot.jpg
86KB, 420x315px
>>531946
>calls board faggots
>doesn't even know difference between plugin and program
>What a faggot
>>
>>531946
The only plugin I could honestly say I wouldn't be able to live without is Thinking Particles.
>>
>>531946
> this is like video games right just give me the fucking walkthrough already

I look forward to your repeated anger and failure in life
>>
>>531946
They wont let you know because soon as it goes public what they use to speed up their workflow they'll be out of work

The funny thing is you see a lot of western autist 3d modellers, just youtube any of them theyre either gay, hipsters with beards or some sort of numale faggotry, best thing to do is out work for a bit little the cost, the fucking selfish cunts

I just want a better job so modeling now and it beats walmart by miles, just get good at one thing you dont need to know righing or animating just modelling
>>
File: 1464480159341.gif (889KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1464480159341.gif
889KB, 500x286px
>>531946
>3d sotfware: Max or Maya, fuck the others
>Rendering: Vray, Renderman, Arnold
>Sculpting: Zbrush
>Texturing: Substance, Quixel, Photoshop
>Rigging: git gud
>Game asset utility: Marmoset

If you're a lazy ass fuck you can use stuff like 3D coat and Keyshot
>>
File: 1420479746963.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1420479746963.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>532351
>They wont let you know because soon as it goes public what they use to speed up their workflow they'll be out of work

>Ya m8 dey jus press butons and all the work is dun and purfect lollololol!!|1!!

Sent from my Android phone
>>
>>532351
Fly back to your apeplanet, retarded monkeyman, you have no business walking among us humans.
>>531946
OP i tell you about the secret renderer which allows you to render billion of polys in mere secon....
WAIT, did you just call me a faggot?
Go fuck yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.