[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone draw the edge and supporting loops on this Corinthian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: capital_sony_blurred.jpg (877KB, 1896x1206px) Image search: [Google]
capital_sony_blurred.jpg
877KB, 1896x1206px
Can someone draw the edge and supporting loops on this Corinthian capital, and also help identify the shapes of the leaves?
The picture is bad quality and blurred (I ll post also a sharpened version with high passes and soft light multipliers in the next post), but my camera is not that good, and my lights could not reach effectively the height of the capital.

I plan to make it in 3dsmax and add leaves' details in zbrush and extract normal maps for them.

Any tip/help/suggestion appreciated.
>>
File: capital_sony_sharpened.jpg (2MB, 1896x1206px) Image search: [Google]
capital_sony_sharpened.jpg
2MB, 1896x1206px
and here's the sharpened
>>
any tips guys?
>>
>>519001
Yo homie! Slept in history of art lessons?

Looks like "corinthian order" and for that they used acanthus
>>
>>519261
this, unless you need that specific column theres shit tons of references and architectural orthographic drawings of almost all "classical" columns
>>
>>519341

i know it is corinthian, i write it in OP. But it has to be THIS specific capital.
>>
File: 1460271636860.jpg (675KB, 1896x1206px) Image search: [Google]
1460271636860.jpg
675KB, 1896x1206px
>>519374
really not that hard to open ms paint and do this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.