[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo /3/ how the fuck do people render out video turntable in marmoset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ss+(2015-11-19+at+12.41.32).jpg (69KB, 466x318px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-19+at+12.41.32).jpg
69KB, 466x318px
yo /3/ how the fuck do people render out video turntable in marmoset 2?
there is no option for .wmv or .mp4 or anything in the capture settings it just renders out like 600... i been trying to find out how its done but literally 0 tutorials or guides, its like people are pretending it doesn't exist tho there are 1000s of turntables done in marmoset out there
>>
>>502256
How did you even get into 3D and yet know nothing about video editing? Those are a sequence of images, just like a video is. So you know what you do? You use a program to encode them into a video stream. Adobe Premiere is a popular one for that if you don't mind pirating. Any compositing software should do it for you as well. And there are countless free programs that will encode an "image sequence" to video, but lots of them are shit.

NEVER ENCODE TO WMV, it's a fucking trash format. Only do H.264/265/AVC in .mp4 container.
>>
>>502257
thx for the tip dumbass.
but m question was how do people render out a video stright from marmoset like any other rendering software from 21st century...
having to make your own video image by image is a waste of time and extra labor for no reason... but i guess it'll have to do
>>
>>502262
>thx for the tip dumbass.
but m question was how do people render out a video stright from marmoset
And I answered your question, "dumbass", they don't, because Marmoset doesn't do that. If it did, I would have said "Go to this and this menu, blah blah blah".

It's very little labor and it's not like you're making marmoset videos on a daily basis. Any good video software will load THE WHOLE image sequence at once, and instantly make it a playable asset to be rendered to a video file. You don't need to select each image one by one like some fucking computer illiterate retard.

If you don't care about your video looping, then just fucking use GYAZO to do an instant video capture of the Mamroset viewport, it'll give you a .mp4 video file, done, no extra work.
>>
Just use virtualdub. It's frrr and it has a built in image sequence to video function. You literally just select the first file in the folder and it takes it from there..
>>
Marmoset only renders out images.
It does not make output video in any format.
People do not render out straight from Marmoset.
>>
>>502263
>And I answered your question, "dumbass", they don't, because Marmoset doesn't do that

you didnt answer his question, you just said

>How did you even get into 3D and yet know nothing about video editing?

when he asked you how to render out a video from marmoset not "how do i make video out of images"
>>
>>502452
The answer is implied, I'm sorry you're so autistic that you can't understand implied meaning. As I said, if Marmoset could, I would have answered with "this is how you render it out of marmoset".
>>
>>502256
It's common practice to render your video to single-frame image files (sometimes even as much as 1 image per rendering pass) so you can pause rendering at any time. Additionally, if something happens to your machine, you won't lose the frames that have been rendered.
>>
>>502262

Not sure what you're complaining about...

1) "like any other rendering software from the 21st century" -- actually, sequences of images (.png, .tiff or .exr) are a common way (maybe *the* most common way) animators nowadays exchange master sequences. Everything else runs the danger of losing quality. Also what >>502519
already said. You almost always want to run these images through nuke or natron afterwards anyway, so then having them as images is by far the most convenient format anyway.
2) encoding a sequence of images to a low-quality video is piss-easy and shouldn't take you longer than a minute. ffmpeg can do it automatically from the commandline with a single command. Just do that at the end and keep the individual images as your high-quality master. Harddrive capacity costs next to nothing nowadays anyway.
>>
>>502262
You're a fucking retard now get of /3/ you worthless hack
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.