[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: wallhaven-736485.jpg (471KB, 1500x967px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-736485.jpg
471KB, 1500x967px
Convice me, why does the soul exist?
>>
>>19594177
There is no why.
>>
>>19594177
Does it?
And why would it not exist?
>>
>>19594179
Why?
>>
No. Think for yourself instead of expecting validation of what you already have decided that you believe.
>>
>>19594183
I'm not affirming, so i don't have to.
>>
>Flatter me /x/. Flatter me with your farts and quiffs
>>
Some say it's food. Some say it's to unite back to source. Some say it's in a body prison. Some say it's so god can have experiences. Some say it doesn't exist at all. Some say it's to get purified. Some say it's to suffer.
>>
>>19594177
Your soul is just all your data. Everything about your state at every point in time and everything you've influenced. Your spirit is your will which is ultimately just an extension of will from higher powers. Your body is an illusion. It's simply a piece of the entire material universe and not much different from a rock or plant.
>>
>>19594177
mostly so the demiurge can fuck with it
>>
>>19594184
If the reason for the universe's existence is 'just because', then the same can be said for everything within the universe.
>>
>>19594184
Purpose is a human concept. "Things" don't need a purpose to "exist".
>>
>>19594269
But, does the spiritual universe exists?
>>
>>19594299
It has to.
>The will, while subject to some extent external influences is still its own entity. The idea that all is a mechanism and unchangeable leads a will to do nothing while the idea that all is changeable leads it to change. These two realities contradict each other, as nature is clearly predestined based on initial conditions and the will clearly has power. The only logical conclusion is that will exists outside nature.
>>
>>19594177
Because you exist.
>>
How many times do I have to explain this.

You were created to serve the perfect will of God. To care take the garden and which lives in it.

You stupid insipid talking monkey.
>>
>>19594319
If op's a monkey he has no soul and his question is irrelevant.
>>
Your soul gives you freedom of will, without it you are a slave to causality. A meat robot.
>>
because energy exists
>>
>>19594177
Because otherwise it wouldn't.
>>
>>19594177
An active observer is better at filtering relevant information coming in from its sensors. This allows for more complete answers for conditional queries than a passive observer.
>>
From what I gathered in my philo classes is that soul is not a spirit or little ball of light that wears a human body as its skin. It is rather a loosely used word that has almost the same meaning of 'self'. It isn't separate from your body nor is the soul whole without it. Its hard for me to explain because its been roughly three years since I took that class. Try looking it up.

Basically it's another word for "self"
>>
your energy your soul you have no pre destiny except what your ancestors have imprinted on you through dna. but you control your energy. Everything that has energy has a soul. All thing are connected through energy and that is what god is. Pure energy. Time Space all controlled by energy. Your Soul is controlled by you Free Will given to you by god . You can do anything with your energy you can do good or you can do bad. You choices are your own. Though genetics and ancestral history can affect your decisions. Your soul or Energy can be focused on whatever you like.
>>
>>19594177
To be the mediator between between the art and the artist.
>>
>>19594333
Do monkeys havesouls at what point in evolution do monkeys attain souls
>>
I sold it and i feel empty
>>
>>19594299
It does. Alternate realities also exist which you may get a glimpse under right circumstances.

Until you progress your soul to an enough level you will keep coming back over and over again.
>>
>>19594177
(((You))) are the soul.
If you don't see it, you are blind.
>>
I think 'soul' is the wrong term to use. But something does exist in the form of personality and personal traits.
>>
>>19594177
Define soul.
>>
>>19594283
yes they do...name one thing that hasnt got a purpose of any kind...I'm calling BS!
>>
All things exist. You simply need to determine in what capacity they exist.
>>
>>19595561
so?....then it wouldn't! If "there is" whats so crazy about "there isn't" ? Seems like "there is" is more crazy than "there isn't"
>>
>>19595603
>Everything that has energy has a soul.
you serious? Winds have souls? The water and oceans...they have souls? your freaking energy pack for loading your iphone22 ...it has a soul?

Nope bro...you're out
>>
>>19596070
>Alternate realities also exist which you may get a glimpse under right circumstances.
under what circumstances? I'd love to take a look tho
>>
>>19597300
I think we need a working definition of soul.
>>
Souls exist, and so do spirits.

They are different yet people get them confused.
>>
>>19597698
Since when do tripfags speak truth?
>>
>>19597703
I only use a tripcode so people can identify truth.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.