[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you know that male angels have penises? evidence is in genesis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

did you know that male angels have penises? evidence is in genesis
therefore there is female angels with vaginas. how do I get some Angel pussy
>>
You can't compete with angelic benis .
>>
nope they are futanari. Dulce Report was channeled by a medium.
>>
>>19593339
>tfw angels had sex with uman girls and I havent.
>>
>>19593370
why do you think the men lusted after the angels in sodom and gomora. if they just looked like men, they could already get that, this was something new and different and appealing, aka futanari
>>
>>19593339
of course they do. how do you think they raped Mary to make Jesus
>>
I think all angels are males.
>>
File: suicidal anime.jpg (242KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal anime.jpg
242KB, 800x680px
is angel pussy better than anime pussy?
>>
>>19593339
aren't some angels just flaming wheels with eyes tho, how do you fuck those?
>>
never gonna attract an angel with language like that
>>
File: 142814-bigthumbnail.jpg (43KB, 450x356px) Image search: [Google]
142814-bigthumbnail.jpg
43KB, 450x356px
>>19593339
angels are not inherently physical entities, they can incarnate physical bodies as expressions of themselves, but their true forms are made of aetheric light essentially

they can incarnate in any form they desire, presumably limited only by their choir/rank, be it male or female, human or animal, even psychedelic abstract manifestations

in truth, they are genderless, especially since the progenitors of the Nephilim were likely cast down and turned into demons, angels no longer reproduce and thus have no need for roles associated with sex, though it is likely certain angels have gender preferences for incarnation

however, if we count their ancestors, the aeons, as being angels themselves, things get interesting

aeons are known for reproducing and indeed the creation of the Demiurge gives us insight into aeonic/angelic reproduction

it is the holy law for aeons that they must reproduce as syzygy pairs with a mate, all aeons are apparently hermaphrodites but one aeon is assigned as the male inseminator and another as the female as the carrier

the aeon Sophia broke with tradition and experimented by inseminating herself and creating the mutant aeon Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge

so by modern gender theory, aeons are sexually homogenously complete hermaphrodites and have a male/female binary, angels in turn are also sexually hermaphrodites and perhaps at one time had gender roles, but the current rule seems to be they are neither male or female and are simply referred to with male pronouns due to Earth's patriarchal nature, they live chaste lives and serve only Yahweh (Yaldabaoth) and are likely limited in awareness of their heritage in the Pleroma centered around El Elyon the genderless sexless Monad and the practices of the aeonic syzygynies

I don't know if like aeons angels are immortal, but if not they likely don't reproduce among themselves to replenish their ranks, but rather Yahweh simply inseminates himself as Sophia did and births new angels
>>
Angels can reproduce but that doesn't mean they have genitals, or gender. Most sources say they're genderless, or can change gender at will.

" For Spirits when they please
Can either Sex assume, or both; so soft
And uncompounded is their Essence pure" and all that.
>>
>>19593339
You can't they literally can't even consider having sex with a human,like they physically can't do it
>>
File: DSC_9043.jpg (3MB, 1804x1206px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_9043.jpg
3MB, 1804x1206px
>>19593397
scandalous, but my theory is that Mary was an emanation (possibly direct incarnation) of the aeon Barbelo and conceived Christ parthenogenetically because she herself was a miraculous complete hermaphrodite with internal testes that inseminated her womb

a trait from her Immaculate Conception, she was made in the image of an aeon/angel and when she ascended became the Queen of Angels, in addition to Queen of Heaven

she did not mate with the Holy Spirit, she was the Holy Spirit in human form

Jesus was a reflection of Yahweh (Yaldabaoth), both the results of parthenogenesis, but Mary did so with El Elyon's consent to redeem our plane
>>
>>19593574
>change gender at will.
Are angels the traps of the celestial world?
>>
File: ophanim.jpg (640KB, 800x721px) Image search: [Google]
ophanim.jpg
640KB, 800x721px
>>19593339
yeah dude, let's all stick our dicks in this hot piece of strange!
>>
There is no evidence for feminine angels that I can find.

They are called the "Sons of God"
>>
>>19594222
You're right about the holy spirit having a human form, but I do so believe it wasn't Mary
>>
>>19593386
okay okay so how do i get an angel to fug me?
it happened already i want in on the next fugging
>>
>>19594565
Your higher self might do it.
>>
>>19594571
he might do it

But would he relay the experience to that anon?
>>
>change religion
>become a tantric practicioner
>have sex with either a human or a deity
>>
how do i lure an angel tho, we know for a fact they like to fug human grils. so we're halfway there, do i need to sing enochian or something
>>
File: Mary-Magdalene-Sophia.jpg (118KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Magdalene-Sophia.jpg
118KB, 480x600px
>>19594552
who was it?

Jesus? he was the Son incarnate

Mary Magdalene? another theoretical candidate for me personally, I view Mary/Barbelo and Magdalene/Sophia as being on the same ray of emanations that is the Holy Spirit, their names being a clue to their connection
>>
>>19593339
Not quite sure I believe in them.
But I know that if I did, part of my belief would that you could get the one of your dreams to fall for you just by suggesting it in this forum.

Don't know what kind of other exchange goes on tho.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.