[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these people larping? Are they mentally ill? Where do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: fatpranicvamp.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fatpranicvamp.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Are these people larping? Are they mentally ill? Where do I find my own cities' vampire coven?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiQRBuHIBSU
>>
File: woke.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
woke.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>19590661
>>
File: pranicdef.png (95KB, 1061x501px) Image search: [Google]
pranicdef.png
95KB, 1061x501px
>>
i used to be a vampire too but i became an adult
>>
>>19590661
Spiritual vampires are great people willingly just give energy for free you don't even have to try. They willing like gib hugs and push and shit always doing hand shake no effort required.
>>
File: wouldyou.webm (940KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wouldyou.webm
940KB, 1280x720px
Well, would you feed her your prana?
>>
>>19590703
>claims she's a vampire
>she's fat

Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>19590703
ugh fat vamps
>>
Found their mission statement.

http://www.neworleansvampireassociation.org/about.html

'This group of people, known generally as NOVA, represents in New Orleans and surrounding areas the community of those who self identify as being vampires. What it is to be a “vampire” is not debated by the members of NOVA. No member Household judges the paradigm of another individual or House. We represent (or attempt to) the entire continuum of our Community ranging from those who view the vampyric state as a matter of energy, those for whom it is a matter of biology, spirituality, racial identity or bio-spirituality. Unlike previous attempts to build a body to represent this Community, in NOVA there are no ranks; each House gets a vote at the Council and each House governs those who belong to them with no interference from the other Houses. Only when the Community is threatened by the actions of a member of a given House does NOVA intervene with that individual.

What NOVA does do is back or support the Houses of NOVA by promoting the actions of the individual members such as parties, charities and feeding of the homeless which is also a gift to the greater New Orleans population, be they human or otherwise. Beyond support, NOVA strives to educate both those new to the vampyric state and the human population as to what it is to be a member of this Community. The members of NOVA strive to see this Community set apart from the fads of pop-culture and make it easier for members to live the reality that they embody.

1/2
>>
File: nova.png (150KB, 1188x310px) Image search: [Google]
nova.png
150KB, 1188x310px
>>19590720

New Orleans from its founding has always been home to legends of nonhuman sentient beings living alongside and among humans. Beside the “undead” New Orleans, the surrounding areas are said to be home to those who self identify as Lycanthrope as well as such things as ghosts and demons interwoven with the practices of paths like Voudon, ceremonial magick, Shamanism and mysticism. The world is now said to be “open” to all manner of ways of life so let those for whom “life begins at night” show the pride that they have not by seeking acceptance from the majority but rather by their own minority making a positive impact on the space that they share with the “mundane” majority.

While NOVA admits the romance of vampyric nature and all the joys that the night can hold for those of that nature and those that support them, NOVA is also focused on the promotion of common sense with regard to that nature. NOVA, by choice of using the “round table” model, seeks to end the pretentious “power plays” that have plagued past attempts to build such a body. The members of NOVA each in their own way seek to express their own vision of the Community knowing that they are free to do so with the full backing of the other members.

NOVA is composed of artists, priests, mystics, lawyers, teachers, writers, parents, married couples and single individuals. NOVA as a group cuts across the socio-economic and ethnic spectrum. Like the legends of the vampire that the members invest in as a personal reality, NOVA finds its members in every segment of life. As it is written” in the shadows have we our nations and our tribes;” we are as many as the stars in the night sky and storms of the Earth.'

2/2
>>
>>19590720
Sounds like they're trying to create a vampiro-communist society.
>>
>>19590682
Same here. Hard to be the master of night when you realize it doesn't pay the bills or get you anything aside from hanging out with the overly dramatic mentally ill.
>>
File: youwould.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youwould.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>implying you wouldn't join their fat vampiress orgy
>>
>>19590666
Satanic trips. What level? 666.
>>
File: shallwesummon.jpg (21KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
shallwesummon.jpg
21KB, 410x410px
>>19590666
>>
File: youdontsay.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
youdontsay.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.