[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4836.png (398KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4836.png
398KB, 640x1136px
I want to summon satan how do i do it?
>>
>>19590255
Eat shit
>>
Why would you gamble with your soul like that? Go with Christ or do some meditation instead
>>
>>19590263
Cause im depressed and i dont care anymore
>>
just say "hey satan how's it going?" and wait for a response.

satan only exists as an idea anyway, so just imagine him however you want him to be and have a conversation with him.
>>
>>19590268
well what has you depressed so bad you're trying to contact Satan
>>
>>19590255
Just kill as many niggers as you can
>>
>>19590288
Both of my parents died since then my life went downhill
>>
File: IMG_4957.jpg (77KB, 640x809px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4957.jpg
77KB, 640x809px
>>19590319
Enough?
>>
File: 1505262415548.jpg (47KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1505262415548.jpg
47KB, 500x588px
>>19590255
Nigga, you cant handle the demonic presence of the devil , youre a weak person with no strong will and want to meet him? I'll show you if you can hear your own scream underwater.
>>
Turn to Jesus not Satan.
>>
>>19590514
I made it now show me
>>
You have nothing of value to offer and his minions allready took care of you. If you're not the light, your automatically the darkness. Theres nothing inbetween
>>
>>19590522
Same fucking person
>>
>>19590549
I have a dead nigga and a goat
Enough?
>>
>>19590255
Satan is an archetype, to "summon" an archetype you just have to tune yourself to match that archetype's social and cognitive construct so your mind has the grounds to recreate it. For example old people in rural areas having an encounter with the Virgin Mary (another archetype).

If you're talking about materializing a physical goat-headed dude that grants you wishes then kill yourself, you're welcome.
>>
>>19590570
No you just have to pick up a bible to summon the devil let's not make this hard.
>>
>>19590582
Fucken KeK ! *tips fadora with fingers cover in cheetos cheese*
>>
Just wait 9 days.
>>
you don't summon satan, he finds you when he wants to talk
>>
>>19590779
No fucking pervert, have you not herd not this year stop trying to force a habbining it causes bad results.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.