[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Catholic Church, the God of Israel, Father of Jesus Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Roman Catholic Church, the God of Israel, Father of Jesus Christ says thatyou are not getting away with your "pansy rubbish" any longer if what the voice I'm hearing speak to me presently is to be believed.

Your violation is doing anything to hurt me such as altar the chemicals in my hygiene products and conspiracy to murder, conspiracy to torture, conspiracy for armed robbery, etc....

I apologize, this is an important and Holy time in my life and I love God and I love Jesus and you will not take away my love of God from me.
>>
No more or else curses and worse.

God says enough is enough if what the voices are speaking to me is true.

Because of the sins and crimes against me i turned to Satan, but as long as God is providing for me I have no need to seek help elsewhere. I have since repented of turning to Satan before God, and if these are also the decisions that you guys in the Roman Catholic Church make then perhaps you should also repent as well.

Not that I am saying anything about Satan or nature, or the nature of theology, but I am saying this to be honest and call you to repentance so that you can repent of your sins and crimes against me and others.
>>
I am taking my hygiene products to the police to report a break in and theft and to report what I think took place.
>>
God says He wants my transition done, He wants it over with, He wants it to be successful and He wants the violence fine from my life, and He wants a new person to take over, presumably referring to a spiritual shepherd.

Sorry, me and God are just trying to get all this stuff taken care of, no more unnecessary rubbish.

I would like to get on with my life and all the trouble I feel has been a source of weariness to God and to my family.

Please depart from me, I am a believer in Jesus.
>>
File: 1505023814460.jpg (291KB, 803x994px) Image search: [Google]
1505023814460.jpg
291KB, 803x994px
>>19579706
Into the beasts eye your image is burnt for all time. The beasts gaze is upon thee and all that you do. Never will thou be at peace as long as thou footsteps fall upon the earth. The beast is there to remind thou of the soul that it is owed from thee.
>>
>>19580170
Look I posted an eye on the internet clearly it will spook someone.
>>
File: 2017-09-12 04.01.07.png (564KB, 566x738px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-12 04.01.07.png
564KB, 566x738px
>>19580203
All eyes on me
All eyes on you too

What do blind people see
When they dream

Your eyes deceive just as satan deceives
>>
Hello, christian, I want something explained to me.

Whenever I try meditation, it works for me.
If I pick a book on magic, it works for me.
If I summon a demon from the qliphoth, it works for me.
If I do eastern spiritual practice, it works for me.

But your god and jesus, they don't answer, why is this?
>>
>>19580239
Yea tell me about it. I already know this plans around every corner. I feel like he created like 3000 new alternate universes just to calculate every possible thing pertains to my life. Feels bad man.
>>
>>19580244
because you do not believe in magic.
>>
>>19580239
I removed my eyes. And see with my heart.
>>
>>19580244
I have the polar opposite nothing magical pertaining to that side works for me but god does every time. Care to explain.
>>
File: eyeseeeyesee.png (546KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eyeseeeyesee.png
546KB, 1080x1080px
>>19580263
One step closer.
Does your heart see love?
Once a heart is broken it's view is jaded.
Our bodies are made to deceive our minds.
The mind also deceives
there is a way to the truth.
>>
>>19579706
>>if what the voice I'm hearing speak to me presently is to be believed.
Wellcome to the beautifull world of Obsession by Demons! You should test spirits to see If yours is legit, but You're lutheran so You can't do that.
Have Fun.
>>
>>19580322
I have a heart and it beats for something. Broken it is not simply lonely
>>
File: d74.jpg (42KB, 542x535px) Image search: [Google]
d74.jpg
42KB, 542x535px
>>19579706
Puritan OUT, I don't want to buy whatever you're selling. You abrahamic drones bring nothing but judgement and conflict. I shall get away with being myself, identity should have no consequence else we may as well be a hivemind.
>>
>>19580271
God plays favorites. Salvation is a lottery and stop lying to us that we can all be saved because he is going to enjoy burning our asses.
>>
>>19580357
Your sins aren't your identity, idiot, You're just raising idols.
For a so called spookbuster You generate a lot more spooks than You bust.
>>
How does it feel being lied?
Your voice isn't what you think it to be.
>>
>>19580244
Satan is rewarding you for your dedication to him.

Satan will give you earthly powers, earthly success, earthly rule, earthly wealth, and earthly love.

Satan's reward is one of instant gratification, it is the easy way where one will be applauded, become intimate with the occult practices of the Nephillim and our ancestors, and learn the secrets and practices that were never intended to be learned on earth.

You should meditate further on Christ, a lot of people like to make one dimensional characters of God's personality with elements of truth, but fail to give an accurate picture of his character.

For example, they see the love of Christ and mistakenly believe he was only persecuted for preaching about love, compassion, and mercy. Likewise Atheist see God employing force to support his law and mistakenly believe he is a God of violence, genocide, bigotry, and racism.

It would be like if a ignorant man just saw you kill a man who raped your wife, without any additional context. Ensure your view of Christ isn't just another mystic like that of Buddha.
>>
File: hivemind666.jpg (367KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
hivemind666.jpg
367KB, 1136x852px
>>19580357
>hivemind
666 you have no idea how accurate you are?

>I shall get away with being myself
set apart spirit

>they are not "abrahamic" they are not "fatherly"
>>
>>19580382
Oh fuck yeah he is you humans are gross goodluck these next 6 months.
>>
>>19580357
I miss Stirner posting.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.