[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 444
Thread images: 139

File: JSYKY5g.jpg (94KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
JSYKY5g.jpg
94KB, 700x840px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread
>>
trading.
>>
File: 000000000101010000001111100+++.jpg (117KB, 736x1051px) Image search: [Google]
000000000101010000001111100+++.jpg
117KB, 736x1051px
Hi /div/ it's been a while, hope you all have been well. Opening my books for as many readings as my energy can get through today. For the best results please do the following:

>Meditate on your query
>Whilst focused on your intention let a number 1-385 call out to you
>Give me that number and your question

For extra depth, if you'd like a deeper reading, please give me an additional number between 1-12 while still focusing in on your intention. If I have the energy to dive deeper, I'll pull you another reading from my newer book that will hopefully give you some clear advice. If you want to form a connection with me during the reading:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z209GmhoeTQ

As always love and light.~
>>
>>19570744
Hello, friend.

How am I doing about my readings?

Second number is 3, if you find it necessary.
>>
>>19570744
Gracias
How do I get my intuition back? It was my greatest gift and now it's gone.
Second number is 9
>>
>>19570744
>>
File: 000000010111110111.gif (279KB, 493x278px) Image search: [Google]
000000010111110111.gif
279KB, 493x278px
>>19570753
Hi friendship.

I was pulled to your Meditations verse first and boy is it a doozy. I'll briefly touch on some of your Treasury pull though first. From your 170 verse pull "The Outlaw" by Sir. Walter Scott:

>‘I read you, by your bugle-horn
>And by your palfrey good,
>I read you for a ranger sworn
>To keep the king’s greenwood.’
>I read you for a bold Dragoon
>That lists the tuck of drum.’

In this stanza we quite plainly confirm that you as the speaker, do read a variety of people from life. If you needed confirmation of your ability, we quickly have gotten that out of the way and confirmed it. Now for the advice from Meditations.

Book 3, verse 3

>Hippocrates cured many illnesses-and then fell ill and died. The Chaldaens predicted the deaths of many others; in due course their own hour arrived.

Wew lad, so I've been getting a lot of spoopy death/transformation pulls lately. I believe an upcoming world event has a lot to do with this increase in spoopy. I'm going to be optimistic and see this as you are embarking on a journey of spiritual transformation. As the closing lines sum up in this piece, you're being presented with the option to shed yourself of some material shackles that are holding you back.

>Alexander, Pompey, Caesar- who utterly destroyed so many cities, cut down so many thousand foot and horse in battle- they too departed this life. Heraclitus often told us the world would end in fire. But it was moisture that carried him off; he died smeared with cowshit. Democritus was killed by ordinary vermin, Socrates by human kind. And? You boarded, you set sail, you've made the passage. Time to disembark. If it's for another life, well, there's nowhere without gods on that side either. If to nothingness, then you no longer have to put up with pain and pleasure, or go on dancing attendance on this battered crate, your body- so much inferior to that which serves it.

>One is mind and spirit, the other earth and garbage.
>>
>>19570753
>>19570799
(Cont)

From reading your pulls together, I see all three pulls available speak of reading/visions and death. You're entering a time of rebirth, you have a gift, but should you choose to follow it, now a new path is opening itself up to you to grow to a higher ability. Best of luck!
>>

I'm genuinely curious if my economic life will improve soon (1-3 months-ish.)
Ex wife used to try with her deck but I'm still interested to see if anyone else is more successful. Try to always remain open minded.
>>
>>19570744
Will she be my wife one day?

Additional number is 3
>>
File: 1101001111.gif (499KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1101001111.gif
499KB, 500x281px
>>19570774
Verse 284 from the Golden Treasury:

>Four Seasons fill the measure of the year;
>There are four seasons in the mind of man:

I love pulls like this, when we look at the language of the Above, this is in reference to the cycles we find in life. We begin by addressing the steps that led to your current spiritual winter.

>He has his lusty Spring, when fancy clear
>Takes in all beauty with an easy span:

>He has his Summer, when luxuriously
>Spring's honied cud of youthful thought he loves
>To ruminate, and by such dreaming high
>Is nearest unto heaven: quiet coves

Here is your high point of your gift, when the work you put into refining yourself and your abilities bore some wonderful fruit for you.

>His soul has in its Autumn, when his wings
>He furleth close; contented so to look
>On mists in idleness—to let fair things
>Pass by unheeded as a threshold brook.

Like any other art-form, intuition takes constant upkeep. Resting on your past accomplishments will lead to rust. Practice, practice, practice is what jumps out at me here in subtext.

>He has his Winter too of pale misfeature,
>Or else he would forego his mortal nature.

It ends on a rather interesting note, saying that these cycles are meant to be. Divinity expects us to triumph and fail like the flow of a tide. You need that balance of Material and spiritual, Mortal, and Immortal or you'll continue to struggle.

Your Meditations pull Book 9, verse 4:

>To do harm is to do yourself harm. To do an injustice is to do yourself an injustice- it degrades you.

Your advice is rather interesting. It seems meditations wants you to self-reflect upon your recent actions. I don't want to sit here and accuse you of some massive wrong doing as I get a feeling your intentions come from a good heart, but clearly something has gone awry in your life to force this block. Focus here, make amends, and seek balance. This with practice should bring Sping soon.
>>
>>19570799
>>19570808
That's quite impressive, parts of it even seem literal as an answer. Better be ready for the second part now, that's always a good reminder.

Thanks for the reading, mate.
>>
>>19570744

How do I find my way in the material world? I feel like I'm supposed to be out creating, but whenever I get close to manifesting my desires it's like they blow up in my hands. Ty
>>
>>19570792
Sorry friend, need a straight forward query typed up. Generals, trying to mentally relay the question without typing it, and other tom-foolery gets passed over to save on energy.
>>19570824
Hey, I don't like to double dip on a question if someone else has already brought out cards on it. Things can get really funky and confusing for seekers who do this.
>>
>>19570744
Been spending the past year and a bit figuring out how I can work, just came to a conclusion. Still don't have a big picture plan but I figured start small and let's try to get this moving at least.

How right am I in my evaluation of that specific part of my personality?
>>
>>19570792
second number is 2
>>
>>19570872
same anon, who am I?
>>
>>19570845
Hah. Not even surprised why that last part came up. I keep reflecting on myself and my actions and thinking I might have done something wrong to cause whatever suffering I'm enduring but in all honesty I haven't. I was emotionally abused for a while and always think I'm at fault and can't fault others for shit. It's kind of just become second nature/ruminating/OCD at this point which is also why I believe my intuition is gone, cause your intuition is your higher self/feelings and thats cut off when you're constantly thinking and in your head.
>>
>>19570744
Did i do the right thing
>>
>>19570744
how should i approach love?
>>
>>19570854
Glad it was helpful! I really wish you the best out there, seems like you've got your work cut out for you.
>>19570881
The Anon I often tell to fook off. Not sure why you trying to be coy, your energy is pretty distinct.
>>19570884
Well from you trying to deny harm, you explained the harm perfectly to me in your life. This sort of focus on past trauma and not letting it flow through you like an experience to learn from and let go speaks of self-harm. I get it, I've been victimized too plenty, but allowing yourself to fall comfortably into that label of victim is only hurting yourself. It's giving more power to your abuser, it's taking more power away from yourself: it's what is shackling you my dear. Letting go of this horrible pain is going to be a MASSIVE ordeal, but boy if you can accept and forgive, you'll be a spiritual BEAST. I'll keep you in my prayers, I hope you find your gift again soon friend. <3
>>
>>19570919
Yeah thats kind of the issue, emotions are gone. Don't know how to let go or forgive or anything. All I've known really is anger and sadness lmao.
>>
>>19570744
>82
>when will i get some fuck? i want to move foward and not get hung up on shit because i havent gotten some love in a really long time.
>8
>>
>>19570919
>coy
I don't understand, not my native language, i dn't know all slang.

> your energy is pretty distinct.

How is that so? IS it bad , powerfull? good?

You know the real reason I ask you that is becaus i lost my mind so many time I don't really know who am i anymore, I just wanted some help, you don't need to be a jerk about it, I don't intend to be a coy deliberatly
>>
File: Once_Upon_A_Dream.gif (416KB, 500x188px) Image search: [Google]
Once_Upon_A_Dream.gif
416KB, 500x188px
>>19570840
Welp, you are a huge romantic holy shit friend. Not 1, or 2, but legit 6 love poems to this lucky girl. And guess what? I'm going to spam you with them all here. Get ready for a lot of posts, it's going to be a long night. To start, your verse pull from treasury:

"To Aurora" by W. Alexander, Earl of Sterline

>O IF thou knew'st how thou thyself dost harm,
>And dost prejudge thy bliss, and spoil my rest,
>Then thou wouldst melt the ice out of thy breast,
>And thy relenting heart would kindly warm.

You step forward as the speaker here, you're love is forlorn. Your heart is calling out to your would be lover as you address how she is preventing this love from coming to be.

>O if thy pride did not our joys controul,
What world of loving wonders shouldst thou see!
>For if I saw thee once transform'd in me,
>Then in thy bosom I would pour my soul;

Her pride in your eyes is preventing you two from moving forward, yet your heart is calling out to her with a promise of many wonders. You're quite literally bearing your soul for this woman.

>Then all my thoughts should in thy visage shine;
>And if that aught mischanced, thou shouldst not moan
>Nor bear the burthen of thy griefs alone;
>No, I would have my share in what were thine:

You are being open, letting her see these thoughts for all to see. She is here in this thread, and you want her to read all you have to say. You are offering to carry her burden and pains, not an easy feat I'd say judging by the title. You might be fighting some dragons soon if she takes you up on that offer.

>And whilst we thus should make our sorrows one,
>This happy harmony would make them none.

Well this closing phrase addressing an offer of a happy union. As far as things go on your end, you are more than up for having her as your wife. Next pull! (Cont)
>>
>>19570744
Who stole my friend's box?

I apologize if this kind of literal question is insulting or something, I'm just out of leads and I'm kind of anxious about physical security after it was taken. It was kind of my responsibility to guard, and I'm worried it's fallen into malicious hands.
>>
>>19570928
C'mon man, water, earth, fire, air.. Need that water if you want to get anywhere with spirituality. <3 I believe in you! Is there a place with a lake and forest nearby? Spend a weekend there. Reconnect with water and your emotions, just meditate on all of this pain, focus on your breathing, focus on letting it flow through you. Visualize each experience as a drop of water that you hold in your hand before placing it back into the lake. Reflect on the lessons each handful of feels holds for you and release it once you've taken all you can from it. This will truly help you cleanse and reset if you take it seriously. Goodluck.
>>19570972
Don't mind me, I'm just super sardonic sometimes. Sorry friend, I can't help you if you don't follow my rules.
>>
>>19571010
Oh and as a follow up, try to do all this under a full moon. This will really help bring out the feels.
>>
File: 0010101111.gif (999KB, 570x347px) Image search: [Google]
0010101111.gif
999KB, 570x347px
>>19570840
Your next page pull:

A Supplication
Sir T. Wyatt

>FORGET not yet the tried intent
>Of such a truth as I have meant;
>My great travail so gladly spent,
>Forget not yet!

Once again you step forth as the speaker. You call attention to a great truth you've both shared and beg of her not to forget.

>Forget not yet when first began
>The weary life ye know, since whan
>The suit, the service none tell can;
>Forget not yet!

It seems this is tied to a life you devoted to her in service. You're plainly challenging her not to forget that life.

>Forget not yet the great assays,
>The cruel wrong, the scornful ways,
>The painful patience in delays,
>Forget not yet!

Do not forget the great attempt, the scornful ways society reacted to you both... The pain of waiting for a love delayed.

>Forget not! O, forget not this
>How long ago hath been, and is
>The mind that never meant amiss—
>Forget not yet!

From this I'm reaffirmed of this life being one long past. It seems your have a deep connection to this woman, one that you've remembered and are not asking her not to forget.

>Forget not then thine own approved
>The which so long hath thee so loved,
>Whose steadfast faith yet never moved—
>Forget not this!

To sum it up here, you do not want her to forget this legendary love you two share. Man this reading is right in my feels. Next pull! (Cont)
>>
>>19570744
Hello,

287 - How does C view me, and are my intentions/plans(in relation to this person) sound for the near future, how likely to succeed?

Additional is 12
>>
>>19570972
Don't mind her, she thinks you're me, or else one of the others she's confused with me.
>>
>>19571067
Sorry for the confusion but she was thinking about me.
>>
File: Jove_Semele.jpg (54KB, 420x538px) Image search: [Google]
Jove_Semele.jpg
54KB, 420x538px
>>19570840
Looks like your last three pulls are all Shakespeare. I'd bet good money that Shakespeare has a big place in both your lives.

Love's Perjuries

>ON a day, alack the day!
>Love, whose month is ever May,

To start off, we see that your love has been frozen in time right now. This just ties in perfectly with your first pull, of a love unmoving.

>Spied a blossom passing fair
>Playing in the wanton air:

We see the promise of a blossoming romance, it dances in the air before the sworn man of duty.

>That the lover, sick to death,
>Wish'd himself the heaven's breath.
>Air, quoth he, thy cheeks may blow;
>Air, would I might triumph so!

It seems despite being a hopeless romantic, you have been worn down by love and are beside yourself with defeat. But seeing this hope pass by you, you've turned to air (Magick, logic, thought, mind whatever tickles your fancy) to make your desires triumphant.

>But, alack, my hand is sworn
>Ne'er to pluck thee from thy thorn:
>Vow, alack, for youth unmeet;
>Youth so apt to pluck a sweet.

After much focus on how deeply you love this woman, we finally see the beginning of your answer. It seems you have vowed to tie your hand, to refrain from taking this flower into you for yourself. The mention of youth however puts a second connotation to this. It could simply be that this hope must be left alone to fully bloom or you risk grasping no more than thorns.

>Do not call it sin in me
>That I am forsworn for thee:

It seems you are asking for forgiveness here, and understanding that you are having your hands tied here to give up. Based on your past pulls I think it's fair to establish, you've done the best you could with what was given and accept that the rest must come from her.

>Thou for whom Jove would swear

Jove, Jupiter, or Deus/God seems to be the center divide between you two. She is sworn to God.

>Juno but an Ethiope were,
>And deny himself for Jove,
>Turning mortal for thy love.
>>
>>19571026
OK, well, that in itself answers my questions mostly. Guess I will go back to rationality.
>>
i can cast an i ching hexagram for people if youd like
i dont plan on discussing the interpretation but ill link to an i ching site with the text
>>
>>19570744
Hi,
Will I be with the girl I love?
second number is 9
>>
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no binary answer requests
>no future requests
>no vague/unintelligible requests

Requirements:
>a picture of your left hand, palm facing camera
>>
Anyone wanna try giving me a read ?

What can you say about my finances ? Will they get better ? Or worse ?
Will i reach enlightenment soon ?
>>
File: 0010101111.jpg (53KB, 378x285px) Image search: [Google]
0010101111.jpg
53KB, 378x285px
>>19570840
To His Love

I'll trim the fat here, since this on the surface is more of your heart yearning for her. We do see some answers however that tie in to the other pulls.

>Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

In your previous pull, we see May as being the month your love is frozen in.
We also see a mention of a blossom dancing on a wandering wind before you as representation of love. Seems rough winds do shake that darling bud.
Catch of this though...

>And summer's lease hath all too short a date;

Love hath all too short a date... This probably has to do with her illness if I had to take a guess. Despite an early death being in her cards, the poem ends with a reassuring phrase.

>But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
>Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
>Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade,
>When in eternal lines to time thou growest:—

Your love transcends mortal coils as we saw with Forget me not. Even if this time around things remain forlorn, there is a promise of an eternal love in both your cards.

>So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
>So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

This also ties into your last phrase of your previous pull:

>Turning mortal for thy love.

Seems your love is giving her continuous life though she may not need to be here. It seems she keeps returning here for you, serving God, hoping to guide you home. Phew one more main pull, and then some follow up advice hopefully and you're good to go. I apologize other readers, this energy was intense and I felt a deep calling to dive deep here! I'll get to you all very soon.
>>
>>19570744

Welcome back friend. My number is 62 and my additional number is 4.

My query is will my ex come back to me?

Thank you.
>>
File: CYMERA_20170910_155645.jpg (2MB, 2557x4096px) Image search: [Google]
CYMERA_20170910_155645.jpg
2MB, 2557x4096px
>>19571138
>>19571139
>>
File: heh.jpg (320KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
320KB, 1512x2016px
>>19571138
does she love me nearly as much as i love her
>>
when will i get some fuck? i want to move foward and not get hung up on shit because i havent gotten some love in a really long time.
>>
>>19571149
Sorry friend, your ex will most probably get poisoned by some heavy metal like Mercury or Lead. But you'll get over her in due time.
>>
>>19570744
Hello!
If you're still doing readings I would really appreciate it.

>47
I know this is typical but, does he ever think about me?
Are they positive thoughts?
Was I anything more to him?
Did he lie?
I'm feeling regret about the decisions I made having to do with him; I really liked him and felt a strong connection spiritually, but I can't help but feel used.
Sorry, I rambled.
Another number:
>73
>>
>>19571154
or maybe a better question would be
how does she feel about me
>>19571138
>>
>>19570840
Sonnet 106

>When in the chronicle of wasted time
>I see descriptions of the fairest wight,

2spoopy for me. Well this just confirmed my hunch. Wight is an old English term for creatures raised from the dead. It seems you've lived a life of wasted time, when in she steps, the fairest creature risen from the dead you've ever come across.

>And beauty making beautiful old rhyme
>In praise of ladies dead and lovely knights,

... Hmm.

>Then, in the blazon of sweet beauty's best,

For a moment I saw that as Beauty's beast and was about to kek about not one, but TWO Disney princess references.

>Of hand, of foot, of lip, of eye, of brow,
>I see their antique pen would have express'd
>Even such a beauty as you master now.
>So all their praises are but prophecies

Seems she's pretty spoopy overall senpai. Both of you are from all these pulls and talking of prophecies.

>Of this our time, all you prefiguring;

It seems you're calling her out on predicting your time together before it happened. She seems to have the gift of sight.

>And, for they look'd but with divining eyes,
>They had not skill enough your worth to sing:
>For we, which now behold these present days,
>Have eyes to wonder, but lack tongues to praise.

Veeery spoopy pull. I'll leave this up to your interpretation. But I see this as a final tie back to your question. Despite both your gifts for divining, despite what both your eyes can see, both your tongues will refuse to say.

Your final advice from meditations is on the way. Of course it's like the biggest pull out of the book too not just a sweet and short sentence to focus on. Thank you for the energy and attention by the way, your presence here is really helping me plow through these readings without feeling a thing in terms of drain.
>>
File: [hand.jpg (646KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
[hand.jpg
646KB, 2448x3264px
>>19571138
How will things pan out between me and the guy I've been wanting to make progress with?
>>
You still out there, BW?
>>
>>19570840
Your final advice from Meditations, Book 3, verse 4:

>Don't waste the rest of your time here worrying about other people- unless it affects the common good. It will keep you from doing anything useful. You'll be too preoccupied with what so-and-so is doing, and why, and what they're saying, and what they're thinking, and what they're up to, and all the other things that throw you off and keep you from focusing on your own mind.

>You need to avoid certain things in your train of thought: Everything random, everything irrelevant. And certainly everything self-important or malicious. You need to get used to winnowing your thoughts, so that if someone says, "What are you thinking about?" you can respond at once (and truthfully) that you are thinking this or thinking that. And it would be obvious at once from your answer that your thoughts were straightforward and considerate ones- the thoughts of an unselfish person, one unconcerned with pleasure and with sensual indulgence generally, with squabbling, with slander and envy, or anything else you'd be ashamed to be caught thinking.

>Someone like that- someone whose refuses to put off joining the elect- is a kind of priest, a servant of the gods, in touch with what is within him and what keeps a person undefiled by pleasures, invulnerable to any pain, untouched by arrogance, unaffected by meanness, an athlete in the greatest of all contests- the struggle not to be overwhelmed by anything that happens. With what leaves us dyed indelibly by justice, welcoming wholeheartedly whatever comes- whatever we're assigned- not worrying too often, or with any selfish motive, about what other people say. Or do, or think.

>He does only what is his to do, and considers constantly what the world has in store for him- doing this best, and trusting that all is /for/ the best. For we carry our fate with us- and it carries us. (Hoooly shit Cont.)
>>
>>19570840
>He keeps in mind that all rational things are related, and that to care for all human beings is part of being human. Which doesn't mean we have to share their opinions. We should listen only to those who lives conform to nature. And the others? He bears in mind what sort of people they are- both at home and abroad, by night as well as day- and who they spend their time with. And he cares nothing for their praise- men who can't even meet their own standards.

WEW LAD. Easily the highest energy seeker I've ever read for. You must be pretty far on your spiritual journey to pull this strong and clear of an energy out of all my books. In short to answer your question. You both share an eternal love, she returns to guide you once more, hopefully to this advice's end which seems to be calling you almost to a Holy mans path of service from the sound of things. In terms of marriage? Well.. She seems to be married to God already. I hope you listen to this final advice, there is MUCH wisdom there for you to reflect upon my friend. Best of luck. <3
>>
>>19570744
Am I going to find a Girlfriend soon?
Male
>>
>>19570870

Your verse pull:

"Non sum qualis eram bonae sub regno cynarae" by Ernest Dowson which is Latin for "I am not as I was in the reign of good Cynara."

This Title alone immediately tells me something is indeed up with you. As a wild guess, have you recently switched paths in terms of spirituality? It's a long shot given your focus with the material, but I felt an itch to ask that. For the sake of energy, I'm going to post the summary, but feel free to look up the text in your spare time.

>In summary, the poem’s speaker addresses Cynara, telling her that last night, as he was kissing another woman, the ‘shadow’ of Cynara fell between them. In other words, Dowson’s speaker was kissing somebody but thinking of somebody else.

Yah.. This is just reaffirming my feeling of mixed allegiances. While this could be a literal humoring multiple paths at once which is blocking you from both.. This could also mean something in the Material is interfering with your desire for creation. Are you an artist by chance? Another interpretation that comes to mind is a man torn between a mortal love, and a spiritual muse. Much like a thing of mortal value keeps lurking in your view, teasing you away from progress with your spiritual calling to creation.

>He feels alone and is sick to the stomach because of the ‘old passion’ he bears for Cynara. The two refrains, ‘But I was desolate and sick of an old passion’ and ‘I have been faithful to thee, Cynara! in my fashion’ recur in each of the four stanzas, beginning here.

Whether this is a legit woman, or some other thing tied to the material world, it seems to be sticking it's ugly butt into your life over and over again, constantly holding you back. Could be drugs/booze if you're the artist type kek.

>I cried for madder music and for stronger wine,

Sorry this might be a miss, that last read was a whirlwind so I might need to recenter. Let me know with feedback if I need to do a redraw for you friend. <3
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19570874
Sorry for the sweet and short focus, but I was called to 'Prophet' for this, I think my guides want me to wind down a bit from the bigger pulls.

>Then a lawyer said, But what of our Laws, master?
>And he answered:

>You delight in laying down laws,
>Yet you delight more in breaking them.
>Like children playing by the ocean who build sand-towers with constancy and then destroy them with laughter.

The best laid plans of mice and men often go astray comes to mind here. You seek to constrain yourself to this law or path. You see it as your best option to reach what you deem as success, but this seems to be calling you out as a creature stuck in a cycle.

>But while you build your sand-towers the ocean brings more sand to the shore, And when you destroy them the ocean laughs with you.
>Verily the ocean laughs always with the innocent.

It seems Logos and the universe wants you to self-reflect on the bigger picture. They want you to see the world for what it is - a land of cycles. This doesn't help you with your goals, so I feel a tinge of you starting to pull away from their advice already.

>But what of those to whom life is not an ocean, and man-made laws are not sand-towers,
>But to whom life is a rock, and the law a chisel with which they would carve it in their own likeness?

We already begin to explore this other mindset you're reaching. That inflexible mind of "I will chisel my goals into this earth if it is the last thing I do."

>What of the cripple who hates dancers?
>What of the ox who loves his yoke and deems the elk and deer of the forest stray and vagrant things?

We see this mindset lead to a bitterness, we see you fall to envy and a mentality of keeping up with the Joneses so to speak.

>What shall I say of these save that they too stand in the sunlight, but with their backs to the sun?

How right are you? Hmmm not my place to say but you at least have the opinion of the Above now on your evaluation.
>>
>>19571292

Heya, thanks for the read anon.

In the last 12 months I've gone from completely bottoming out, being at my lowest point, and instead of running away, I turned inward, went into the cave, slayed the dragon. Then my life completely turned around, I soared higher than I ever though possible, and now I've bottomed out again, not as bad as before, but it still hurts & I am defiantly not as I was before.

The mixed allegiances makes sense, as when I 'turned my life around' I basically cut ties with people who aren't healthy for me, and within 3 months I went from massively in debt to severely well off financially. I went through a hermit phase, found something I was really good at (financial speculating, while I'm not an artist per se other than dabbling in a bit of stand up comedy / joke writing, I can be really creative when it comes to borrowing money & generating a return haha). Then when I was in that 'good' phase, I made a rash decision (uprooted my life & moved to another city), to be with a friend who turned out to be a thieving parasite. The thing is, my intuition said don't move, but I ignored my intuition and it basically has led to a series of events & to me losing most of my fortune. I put pleasing others ahead of pleasing myself and got severely punished basically. Instead of getting to a point of financial freedom & travelling Europe in the summer, I lost 80% of my wealth in a single day on a bad trade.

It's not so much the money (though it's certainly nice), it's the freedom the money provides, right now working an unfulfilling job to make ends meet is causing me real pain. But worse than the loss, it's that I'm now out of sync with how I was less than a year ago, my intuition has gone from being the thing that lead me into abundance to going cold, I'm just bouncing around in the dark now. I had a real simple goal (get out of debt & travel to Europe), I did that & then it all turned to crap because I was kind to a parasite.
>>
>>19571349
Thanks for the read, I guess I should've made it clear what my thoughts were because it kind of feels like a you're not gonna like this but your issues are these and this and be suprised while I'm agreeing to everything you're saying but you also said I will disagree when I don't so I'm confused is what I'm trying to say :/
>>
File: btc kill me.jpg (230KB, 1407x1222px) Image search: [Google]
btc kill me.jpg
230KB, 1407x1222px
>>19571353

It's just frustrating, I feel like I'm doing the 'right thing' by putting others first, and any time I do that it's like I get burned or burn out. Comparatively, when I put my own needs first & tell people no or to politely fuck off, everything runs better, I get better results & that little voice goes hey, here's an idea, and it pans out (And ironically, I end up better off materially meaning I can give more to others through charity & stuff like that). I'm just struggling to make the right move right now, like last year I was a bear and life was a fish, and now, I'm the fish. Like even though I've gotten out of deeper holes before, having something and losing it is harder to deal with than having nothing & going for broke.

I know the creating is what I'm supposed to be doing (it's the only thing that feels light, that gives me energy instead of taking it away), I just feel really stuck right now, it doesn't help that I know had I not made this single bad choice I'd have achieved my goals, the other day I found this note I wrote two days after my first big trade didn't help, had I done what I wrote instead of moving city I'd have something like 300btc right now, I was intuitively already on a road that would have led me out of the system, and now I'm still trapped here.

Like my intuition led me to the idea of the drama triangle & smudging my house, and now, not even a year later, I've gone through a whole drama cycle & ended up worn down & back in victim mode. I ignored alarm bells about a person and it's cost me severely, and now, when I need my intuition to work out what move to make, I'm drawing a blank :/. I'll go look up that verse, thanks anon, you're reads are always interesting :D.
>>
>>19571353
>>19571379
Aw anon, I wish I had the energy to do a deeper dive for you. There was a lot more there that I just simply couldn't get to without passing out from drain. Really messed with my feelers a bit there, feel like despite being somewhat accurate that was my meeeehest reading to date. If you want, shoot me an email at [email protected] tomorrow. Once I'm fully recharged I'm down to go waaay deeper on this for you so we can really get to fixing this problem up.

Same goes to anyone I don't get to tonight! Feel free to shoot me an email with your question if you're still lurking. I need to pass out now, but when I'm recharged I'll hopefully plow through you all. Not like that though...
>>19571363
Well I do always say vagueness begets vagueness from my friends. I just pick up on subconscious reflects sometimes. Like I can see you have an open heart looking for change, but.. How do I put this.. A lot of seekers.. I see them eager for an answer.. But I also see them quickly forget the advice I give them once it's given.

A bit like half of them is willing to make a change for the better... But their habits always get the best of them. Get what I'm getting at now? That resistance is your habit or character flaw that will down the line be something you need to overcome. It's essentially the side of you that's dragging you down. While your conscious mind of the now might not see this side, your subconscious is already livin' it. Who knows though I'm drunk tonight.~

Peace you lovely people!
>>
>>19571414
Hmm yes you are right living in the now not only in body but also in mind. Sounds like I should do more of that.
>>
>>19570744
Will I find love and happiness?
>>
>>19571414

I'll hit you up tomorrow by email, thanks again anon.
>>
>>19570744

How should I look for a job when I'm done studying?
>>
Still waiting for someone to do a reading on this. Will highly appreciate it:

About 5 months ago, I dreamt the words "Ester/Eseter" and "Nazareth". I also saw a purple flower with a yellow centre.
My question is whether or not the dream has any significance. If so, what, or where should I look?
Thank you in advance!
>>
File: astral_voyage.jpg (86KB, 524x374px) Image search: [Google]
astral_voyage.jpg
86KB, 524x374px
ok well ...
i'm here again...
i'm trying again...
i'm sorry again...
doing readings, need a name, need your soul >:)
no future gf, bf queries thanks
will be reading with a deck of poker cards
and i am a poker card noob
sorry
>>
>>19570744

What'll it take for me to have a happy romance and uh, fun playtime?
>>
>>19570744
>>19571765

Sorry, I meant 8, 85 for an additional number
>>
>>19571755

Heeeeeeey
My name is Jim. Do you think I'm on the right path right now, and if not, what can I do to enhance it or grow quicker?
>>
>>19571700
you're thinking you can build upo n this more, you have a general idea of what it could mean already, ou're on the right track probably, the idea has a solid foundation (three of diamonds)
what it means is something about balance, i think probably something about bodily... material,,, earthly... something about social anxiety to be honest, i think it is about social balance (two of diamonds, seven of clubs rx)
advice is to stop getting too creative with this one, don't get to the point of delusion... careful with making connections that aren't true (seven of hearts rx)
>>
>>19571755
Romi
Will I find my passion? What do I have to do to find it?
>>
>>19571782
you seem to missing an opportunity that you're not seeing due to a depressive mood, and right now you seem to be on the verge of a new project or endeavor, feeling quite inspired (four of hearts, ace of clubs)
be more open to a loving personality (jack of hearts), and try to open up to a more busy lifestyle, make connections, and work on it harder (eight of clubs)
outcome is a mutual love? (ace of hearts)
it looks like a romantic path for you...haha
you're on the right path i believe if you push it a little harder
>>
>>19571755
James
Am I supposed to kill myself or do I get married, have kids, and live happily ever after?
>>
File: hurrr......jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hurrr......jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>19571755
boyfriend queries 8) regardless take a good look i have tits and ass i assure you i am female. i will only be male when i become a male so stop feeling that gay.
>>
>>19571799

Nailed a good bit of that. Someone pays attention to their cards.

I wonder what opportunity I could be missing though. Hmm...
>>
>>19571755
Hello reader, Ash here.

What is happening to G? What made her want to isolate herself?

Thank you very much.
>>
File: LotusFlowerBuddha.jpg (52KB, 510x337px) Image search: [Google]
LotusFlowerBuddha.jpg
52KB, 510x337px
>>19571795
it seems you're at the end of a depressive phase, you will find that you will find a change soon (ten of spades), you are working hard and it is probably distracting you and raising you sense of self worth, probably part of your search for your passion (seven of pentacles)
to find your passion you want to be brave and bold in wat you try (jack of spades), and be very disciplinely motivated in how you try these things (king of clubs)...
outcome is (two of diamonds) you will find a good balance of a love for what you do and income... though, i am not sure if it is a downright burning passion that you are looking for, but it is satisfactory in my opinion as some people do not find this in life
>>
File: 1504495600246.jpg (85KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
1504495600246.jpg
85KB, 728x728px
>>19571802
Don't kill yourself man! Things get better. Could take some time tho. But keep living. Play the game of life just a little more. I believe in you James!
>>
File: 1422154428930.png (10KB, 207x213px) Image search: [Google]
1422154428930.png
10KB, 207x213px
>>19571755
> >:)
>>
>>19571795
it may be a hobby you find... not a job...
but you balance time well
>>
>>19571786
Thank you very much
>>
>>19571819
>>19571755
Are you the anonette who can't do readings?
>>
>>19571817
Well, demons read my future and they told me I kill myself.
>>
>>19571829
Fuck they! Live your life anon.
>>
File: tumblr_lgj9fouI6z1qa6czxo1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgj9fouI6z1qa6czxo1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x524px
>>19571802
skipping your query i am not holding a life in my hands

>>19571805
i don't know what you're asking

>>19571809
well your endeavor is a romantic endeavor if that is the part i did not nail

>>19571814
she is distracting herself with other people right now, she is kind of feeling her other friends more rigt now (nine of hearts), she may have found a new source of social interaction at this time, and has replaced you in a way (ace of diamonds), advice is to take a break from her, and not be anxious about this, don't worry about it, let it go (four of clubs)
>>
Traiding
I can scry and throw tarot.
What did R and B think of me when they saw me yesterday?
>>
File: tumblr_oklt9vffGK1vpr22do1_540.jpg (125KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oklt9vffGK1vpr22do1_540.jpg
125KB, 540x540px
>>19571818
sorry i am lame

>>19571827
yes my love i am trying agin
good idea or bad idea
please read for me
>>
>>19571845
>she is distracting herself [...]

Thank you very much for your reading.
>>
>>19571846
trading with you!
R
> 4 of cups
> 8 of pentacles
> Knight of pentacles

B

> 6 of cups
> The magifican
> Queen of pentacles

Oh anon, the both of they want to have sex in missionary position with you. But I think you have another options besides they. And R and B had a really good time with you yesterday.
>>
>>19571846
The Devil, 8 of Cups

R still felt attracted to you but wanted to break the bond that ties you two together. She does not want you in her life anymore. If there is a past history together this idea is emphasized greatly. If not it could also mean she is focused on where she needed to go after she saw you although an attraction is there.

B
4 of Swords, Death rev

This one's mind was more distracted when you saw her yesterday. She is hung up over something or someone and is having a trouble letting go. So instead she was waiting for an opportunity with you (if there is a past) or an ex to approach her. She also feels you changed drastically since the last time you met which has been a while. This is good because it gives her motivation to wait.

Scry
Future with my crush please?
>>
>>19571851
> The devil
> The hierophant
> King of cups
Clarification
> The lovers
> The star

Yes girl! Your readings are getting better. You need to believe more in yourself tho. When you do that. You will love giving readings and you will be really accurate too.
>>
>>19571866
>they want to have sex in missionary position with you.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!
>And R and B had a really good time with you yesterday.
MFW did nothing but sat in the same table as them...
ok!
>>query???
>>
File: 4a2.png (196KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
4a2.png
196KB, 500x524px
>>19571882
My query is
Is she really pregnant!?
Am I the biological father of that child!?
>>
-Alexis-

READ YOUR EMAIL!
>>
Will I get any money today? I am running really low and still need more things. Will I get financial miracle in the next days?

In the mean time, will I get the things I need?

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1497731862977.jpg (481KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497731862977.jpg
481KB, 1920x1080px
>>19571896
OMFG IM SOOO SCAREEED RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>19571867
>She does not want you in her life anymore. If there is a past history together this idea is emphasized greatly. If not it could also mean she is focused on where she needed to go after she saw you although an attraction is there.
Shame I want them in my life. Yet we dont really have much of a past relationship. We just texted each other and where generally friendly

>She is hung up over something or someone and is having a trouble letting go...
That would be me!!!

>She also feels you changed drastically since the last time you met which has been a while. This is good because it gives her motivation to wait.
Huehue I'm alot happier and more confident now!!!
>Future with my crush please?

I see people eating at a cafeteria or a dining hall. I see a male looking again and agin at a pretty girl. He is trying so hard to not be seen by her.
Oh shit they almost made eyecontact!

Heck there is alot of nervous energy here! Are you too afraid of initiating contact?
My boi chill and in initiate with the girl. Things look good from here if you talk.>

>Also you wanna trade again?
>>
>>19571873
hell ya! thanks!
>>
>>19571884
MY BOIIIIII!!!!!
YOU SHOULD OF WRAPPED THAT SHIT

>Is she really pregnant!?
>X of cups and the 4 of swords
Fuc..... yea. I feel she was planning it to.......

>Am I the biological father of that child!?
>Knight of swords, 7 of pents rev, 6 of wands rev
Nah senpai ur good. But you might wanna stay away from this woman
>>
>>19571903
I knew it was you!

Don't freak out. I am just really smart LOL.
Not spiritual, I just use common sense.
>>
>>19571926
kek. I'm replying to you! Hold me.
>>
>>19571909
We are past the dining hall days but okay thanks. What is your query?
>>
>>19570670
Divination isn't real
>>
>>19571959
>We are past the dining hall days but okay thanks
Oh my apologies!
>I just wanted to know how why does R not want me in his life?
I never did anything to hurt him, we werent that close for all that. He is just a really qt guy who lived in the same dorm as i did...
>>
>>19571969
Two of Swords, The Magician, Six of Pentacles reversed

He knows you are interested in him and he doesn't want to hurt you is more likely of the scenario. He would have to give more than he is willing to give, such as his singlehood, to be with you. Right now he doesn't want anything serious and he knows you would probably do. So he's just trying to avoid that path completely. It's not that you're a bad girl it's that he just wants to live the playboy life right now.

Why was there a little effort put into the note? Was it not liked?
>>
>>19571989
>Why was there a little effort put into the note? Was it not liked?
>VI pents rev, VI of swords rev, III ofwands rev
Blehhh such lackluster feeling here. I guess nobody gave a shit about that note
>>
Trading
>>
>>19572056
query?
>>
>>19572066
Is my ex in Venice with MJ? Your query?
>>
READ YOUR EMAIL GIRL!
>>
Is there someone doing readings? Thanks.
>>
>>19572107
Who is this to?
>>
>>19571217
Im some random reader (i think) and all these pulls helps me a lot on what i am being through.
Im not even the one who asked but, jesus christ, dunno how to say.
>>
>>19572070
Three of Swords, Nine of Pentacles rev, 10 of swords

No she osnt but she is spending along tiime for herself.

What does my crush think about me?
>>
>>19570983
>>19571039
>>19571107
>>19571147
>>19571183
>>19571209
>>19571217
Holy shit. Thank you so much! That was...amazing. I'm left speechless. I'll copy all this down and think on it.

Again thank you so much, this was more than I expected.
>>
File: 174289783.jpg (286KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
174289783.jpg
286KB, 768x1024px
>>19572120
>>
>>19572140
lovers rx, ten of wands, six of swords

They have feelings for you but it's difficult for them to really make a choice on what they want to do with those feelings. They haven't rebuked those feelings quite yet but it's looking like they may want to move on from any feelings they have for you.
>>
File: ouch8q0osY1tcqhjho1_r2_500.png (233KB, 405x750px) Image search: [Google]
ouch8q0osY1tcqhjho1_r2_500.png
233KB, 405x750px
Doing tarot readings for the next 5 querents

plz gib
>name/initial/nickname
>your question (please avoid questions that can be answered with a yes/no)
>a picture of anything
>>
>>19572107
Look at all the trash mail I have. Gratzs on making me waste my time.
>>
>>19572173
AJB
> Likely outcome of this situation with her?
>>
File: IMG_2885.jpg (172KB, 991x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.jpg
172KB, 991x613px
>>19572173
M
I want to know if L is trustworthy. Why all this concern from him all of the sudden?
>>
>>19572173
Rg
What does M feel towards me? What does she want me to do?
>>
File: IMG-20150322-WA0011.jpg (42KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150322-WA0011.jpg
42KB, 640x1136px
>>19572190
Pic
>>
>>19572173
L.G
Am I finding a job within 2 months?
Thanks
>>
>>19572187
To elaborate, I just want to know if all of this concern is bullshit. Is even entertaining it just going to cause me heartbreak in the long run?
>>
File: 18670879.jpg (19KB, 480x383px) Image search: [Google]
18670879.jpg
19KB, 480x383px
>>19572173
A.S.

What happened to E? She seems to be having a bad time.
>>
File: 1503487322226.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1503487322226.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>19572198
>>
>>19572173
A
How will i fare in the coming storm?
>>
File: 1476821182655.png (460KB, 979x735px) Image search: [Google]
1476821182655.png
460KB, 979x735px
>>19572173
>>19572209
Forgot pic.
>>
File: IMG-20170825-WA0008.jpg (119KB, 839x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170825-WA0008.jpg
119KB, 839x959px
>>19572173
WL

What will happen with my career? Can I provide a happy life for my family?
>>
Alexis <----

I didn't get a email from you?!

I am out of my house now... So I won't be able to see your reply on here but on my email yes! I look forward to it.
>>
>>19572180
>the world
>the high priestess
>two of swords

There is success but there will be eventual tension of being guarded of emotions inability to open up to others.

>>19572187
>>19572199
>Nine of Wands reversed
>Six of Swords reversed
>Two of Swords reversed
He's trying to communicate after the balance has been lost in the relationship and is trying something different. There doesn't seem to be any malice but due to the Nine of Wands, I would be a bit hesitant in telling him your life story.

>>19572190
>>19572196
>The Hermit reversed
>Seven of Cups reversed
>The Hierophant reversed

It appears they want to break away from the usual course of conduct and do something with the dreams they have. Perhaps you are a key in this

>>19572198
Month one: Seven of Pentacles
Month two: Knight of Wands
Yeah, it seems like your hard work will pay off in the first month and you'll continue to do well in the second.
>>
>>19572173
Z
Love read for the rest of this And next month
>>
>>19572317
Hey, can you answer my question too? i would be very pleased but i can understand if you have better things to do.
>>
>>19572317
Second one. Thanks, I'll be careful I guess.
>>
>>19572206
>Eight of Wands reversed
>Nine of Cups reversed
>Four of Cups

This is interesting... I would say that it's some kind of depression that will last for quite a bit. Try to get her some help or get her doing cbt self help stuff.

>>19572365
I'm getting a bit tired so I'm worried my readings will begin to get worse.
>>
File: tumblr_o7ur24tGAz1sjjdtyo1_1280.jpg (419KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7ur24tGAz1sjjdtyo1_1280.jpg
419KB, 683x1024px
>>19572173
D
Will I have money struggles
>>
File: 141234561670.jpg (81KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
141234561670.jpg
81KB, 500x750px
>>19572173

>neski

Could you tell me an overview about my professional life?
>>
>>19572378
Thank you for your reading. I'll keep your advice in mind.
>>
>>19572378
Ok, nevermind but thanks for your quick response. Enjoy your day and relax a bit.
>>
Looking for a reading.
>21
>m
>scorpio
Question: this year is going to be miserable because of new flatmates, isn't it?
>>
>>19572317
I hope you're right, Dimmer! I really need it.

Thank you so much :)
>>
air query of: do I have a future with her
>>
File: 1497622817696.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1497622817696.png
760KB, 760x839px
IF YOU'RE STILL HERE! CHECK YOU EMAIL GIRL! THIS TIME THE EMAIL WAS SENT!
>>
Air query:

I know you guys don't like yes and no queries but I hope you understand that this isn't something that can just be asked randomly.
Male Aries 22
Am I the rape child of my grandfather and my mother? If I'm not then am I a rape child in general?
>>
>>19572483
>being so thirsty for a girl to reply that you blast plsreply all over /div/
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>19572573
I blame you know who, not because she is actually at fault but because she is a jew.
>>
Trading
Will I get a job at the library?
>>
>>19572665
>page of cups, ten of wands, six of pentacles
Yes. By the hairs of your chinny-chin-chin. It seems there may be some serious contenders that are going against you and you definitely seem like you're not one of the first choices, but your excitement and passion are what push you through the finish line, and definitely the good graces of someone willing to give you an opportunity.

I want to know if things will start improving between him and I in the coming months or just more of the same crap?
>>
trading, post query
>>
Doing some readings so state your gender and age and I'll get back to you.
>>
>>19572730
f, 23
Does he still love me? Has he moved on to someone else or is there an opportunity for us to rekindle something between us?
>>
>>19572730
male 25
i feel lost, don't know what's going on in my life, don't know where i'm headed, some sort of guidance or a peek into my future would be appreciated
>>
>>19572730
female
will I get with the man I adore?
>>
>>19572730
Hey Hyper! How's it going?
Male
Can you tell me what kind of job I will find, or where I should apply to have more chances?
>>
>>19572734

He does love you but he kind of lost his attraction to you, maybe it was due to time and being so close. He was a cheater but not in the sexual sense he had a couple of text type relationships I still wouldn't call him a cheater though most modern men are prone to doing this in the age of easy. The best hope you have to rekindling the lost energy between you two would be too seek counselling one of you needs to go through with it. Hope you get better about it.
>>
>>19572730
f,21
do I get a bf soon?
>>
>>19572730
Male 22
Did she see through me or fall for it like nobody else before? What the fuck was her deal after all this time I'm still wondering.
Like what the fuck was her entire deal with me? It all makes zero sense to me.
>>
>>19572739

Your life has been a shambles and so has many others around you which sort of lead to your downfall. If you want to be serious then don't be too serious. As dire as the situation may seem many others are not getting ahead, if you saw how grand human tragedy is you would think yourself lucky being born into this world as you. Keep your head up.
>>
>>19572730
M, 25
will the issue resolve on its own?
>>
>>19572761
>text-type relationships
Yeah I suspected that. Thanks.
>>
>>19572749

Yes he is a spectacle to the eye, a real clean well dressed human being that radiates something to you and screams we have a future together. He will be in your future in the long term so not anytime soon.
>>
>>19572773
>if you saw how grand human tragedy is you would think yourself lucky being born into this world as you
i must admit that put a smile on my gloomy face
>>
>>19572730
Male 25
Will I meet someone special today or no?
>>
>>19572730

>male
>22

Could you give me an overview about my professional life?
>>
>>19572730
Female
Do I know my next love already? What is he look like?
>>
>>19572730
Male

Will i get the job at the gallery?
>>
Trading, will I get the job at the school or should I look for something else?
>>
>>19572758

Your next job is ridden with hard work, I hope you are prepared for it, and you get good money for it too which affords you the things you need. You are not lazy or lacking in any way for the jobs you want but your line of work is crazy right now as far as the job goes I can't get a straight answer for you.
>>
>>19572730
Male 24
Will we be back together? If yes, would that be positive?
>>
>>19572730
>Female
>23
Is he with that woman I suspect he is with or am I just paranoid?
>>
>>19572776

You do a lot and this keeps people happy so don't worry something behind the scenes has got you on this one, it's not as bad as it seems and it won't materialise to much in the end.
>>
>>19572792

Not today no, but you might meet someone this month who is mildly appealing to you it won't lead to much but you will appreciate it.
>>
>>19572730
m, 19
Cryptic: Will the wind stop blowing or does its gales continues?
>>
>>19572730
Male, 20.
Will things work out between Mikaela and I? I've really fallen for her, and would like some advance warning if my heart is going to broken again.
>>
>>19572730
Female
What would happen to him (18y/o) for potentially making this choice? In terms of quality of life.
>>
>>19572796

It is going places but not on the scale you are imagining it will, the best advice I can give you is to seek out what you enjoy, and this field involves people so you will need to apply yourself better by appealing to them. It's something you are good at and that is all that matters in the workforce. How you appeal to them is not easy, but you will get some training from others that will boost you to where you need to be. Good luck.
>>
>>19572825
Thank you so much :) Yes,I think I'm prepared for it and if I'm not I will try harder until I get used to it. Did you see if I will have to wait a lot until I find it?

If I may ask again, can you tell me how I'm going to meet my next girlfriend??

Thank you so much either way, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19572730
Female
Will we speak again any time soon?
>>
>>19572877
I'm also 22, sorry
>>
Anyone trading?
>>
>>19572762

You will find him sooner than expected and he has wealth so be expected to be slightly spoiled when it comes to choice. He is marvellous at the down to earth skills needed to be a mutual partner to you so expect wishes to come true. You made it in a way.
>>
>>19572903
this sounds too good to be true.. thanks. any idea in the next months or so?
>>
>>19572730
>>19572407
>>
>>19572802

You don't know him but he knows of you so you could be in a communal setting or have a big group of friends that stalk them out for you. He is good looking enough for you and will always tries his best with you even if it means reducing himself to a dog. When you meet him you should not hurt him anyway or get up to any activity behind his back, be straight with this one. Keep it all truthful and legit and you will find happiness.
>>
>>19572811

Your job is not guaranteed but don't panic I see you are 23 and that's a lot of time left to spend time finding yourself a bit better it might seem boring or un-motivating to you right now but I wouldn't fuss over the Job you just need to spend some time out and get to know yourself better because it really is hard out there. All the best.
>>
>>19572730

m, 32
The person next in line to manage the wet labs department, C... what's her take on me?
>>
Will be back in 30 mins to finish these off.
>>
>>19572730
Female 20
What does my crush feel towards me
>>
Trading?
>>
>>19573019
Query
>>
>>19573033
Should I even bother looking for this special person or just give up entirely?

Your query?
>>
Do any readers have recommendations on physical books I can purchase to get more understanding of each card?

I would like to learn more about spreads and meanings.
>>
>>19573040
Still here? Had to pee.
>>
>>19572730
Female
Will we get married?
>>
>>19573071
Yes I am your query?
>>
>>19572730
M 18 Do my reading please i am sure you will find something different than what you may have come across before...
>>
>>19573077
I want to know if I'm going to discover something about my ex over the next few months that's going to break my heart or if things aren't as I fear they may be. Starting yours
>>
Air query
19M
Feeling like I have no direction/purpose and font really know what to do at this stage of my life. Just wanted to know what could happen from here. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19572730
male , 21
who will be my nxt gf?
>>
>>19573102
Not your uncle.
>>
>>19573040
>Seven of Swords, Page of Cups, Ace of Swords
Listen, you are soooooo capable and worthy of love. This idea that you should give up and that you'll never find it--its lies you're telling yourself. Do not avoid opening yourself up to others just because of the misfortune you've experienced in love. Even if you've been through a lot, emotionally you're still so...young (for lack of a better word--immature is insulting and doesn't insinuate what I mean). There is more ahead for you, more things to learn and so much more time to grow and to discover love.
I don't do readings that say 'ever' or 'never', but I will do a relationship read for the remainder of the year to see if there is anything coming up for you.
>Two of Pentacles, Star, Judgement, Knight of Cups, Ace of Wands
Things are going to start looking up for you in the love department this year, but not immediately. In fact, things will be a bit slow for the next few weeks/months and it'll have you wondering if you should give up again, but don't! You find yourself in a situation that escalates quickly. Your heart is ignited and the juices will start flowing. I'm not seeing a definite partner here, but your interests are piqued by someone in the near future that you will feel is worth pursuing. Judgement makes me think as though it is someone you already know that becomes a love interest, or perhaps someone from your past reaches out and reignites some emotions that you thought had passed by you. Best of luck, anon. You future will be okay. Some people are luckier in love than others, but that doesn't mean you should give up!
>>
>>19573047

78 Degrees of Wisdom.
>>
>>19573088
>The tower, 5 of swords, 6 of swords.
Yes... yes you most certainly will discover things about your ex. I would say either it involving things that show that they are actually a pretty terrible person/and or that they were unfaithful to you for quite a while before breaking up with you.

alright thank you. There is a girl that I have my eyes on, She was the one I was asking about if I should bother trying to pursue her or not. That was mostly my question. I guess I didn't word it correctly lol.
>>
>>19573151
It's okay! It seems like things start picking up between you two by the end of this year. Keep at it!
>>
File: RA8.jpg (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
RA8.jpg
22KB, 350x350px
>>19573096

Query: "How do I find my direction in life?"

I Ching: Hexagram 36 - Changing Lines 1, 2

Stop flailing about and asking others to find your purpose for you. Turn inward and focus. Get off your ass and start doing instead of forever spinning your wheels thinking.
>>
>>19573210
Would you do another query? I have a friend in a bad situation.
>>
trading
>>
>>19573273
queer?
>>
File: 1318056060207.jpg (210KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1318056060207.jpg
210KB, 400x400px
>>19573273
>>19573403

Query?

I just want a general reading for the month of September.
>>
>>19573414
Knight of Wands, Three of Wands, The Chariot, QUeen of Wands, The High Priest

You are aiming and are actually planning on making a move on a woman you like whom you are friends with already. This woman does not think of you romantically but you still like her and are going to pursue her anyways. It's not to say that once you make a move she won't change her mind or give it a shot, but she just doesn't see that way of you currently. Once you make a move things will go how you like them to. She will respond nicely to you. I'm just saying that she just doesn't think of you any special right now in that regard but she is open to it.

Love reading for next few week
>>
>>19573467

Nope, I already have a gf. She's sitting right next to me actually.

>Love reading for next few week

Three of Wands
King of Wands
King of Pentacles

You want to find someone special to settle down with, you've been searching but still haven't found anything meaningful, keep searching. Eventually you will find exactly it is that you're looking for, you've come a long way but there is still so much for you to do before you find the one to settle down with. Right now, you should focus your energies on your career, that way when the time does come everything will be settled into place.

Don't see anything major happening next week, just business as usual for you. Keep searching
>>
>>19573113
Are you sure?
>>
Trading
Should I tell her my feelings? Would she reciprocate?
>>
File: 1419989780074.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1419989780074.png
195KB, 315x476px
I want infinite good fortune for the remainder of my life. In exchange, I die at age 30. hit me up.
>>
>>19573273
future reading please
>>
File: 1504757312758.gif (511KB, 840x488px) Image search: [Google]
1504757312758.gif
511KB, 840x488px
>>19573754
Then you will repeat, in the next life, with no fortune. What's the point in everything if your soul doesn't progress?
>>
File: 1449451129457.png (65KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1449451129457.png
65KB, 360x360px
>>19573778
>>
File: 1504724656787m.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1504724656787m.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>19573782
I don't understand...what is that picture meant to imply?
>>
Trade

What's the current state of my relationship? will we be a couple?
>>
File: Swerveonanigga.jpg (119KB, 499x774px) Image search: [Google]
Swerveonanigga.jpg
119KB, 499x774px
Putting this here for future readers, as the current ones seem to have their hands pretty full
My 20th birthday is September 23, the now memefied doomsday of this year. While it would definitely fucking suck to die on my birthday, assuming it won't all end, how will it go all things considered?
I feel like Tarot would be the best thing to use for this, but if you have another method you think would work, by all means go ahead.
>>
>>19570670
air query
will i get over my own autist tendency ever i get along almost perfectly with a small selection of people (most of my friends say im like a extra brother or the brother they never had) but with the vast majority of people i just can't contain my spaghetti with for some reason
>>
>>19573826

Coins: Heads Y Tails N

Results: Tails 2x, Heads 1x

Possible, but improbable.
>>
>>19573732
Astrologically its a very good moment to tell her.
>>
>>19573899
What you mean anon?
>>
>>19573899
He meant that astrologically it's a very good momment.
>>
Cat Peoples Cat Tarot!
Name, Question, And a picture is what I require1
Y/N Questions ONLY.
>>
File: _95804962_p0517py6.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_95804962_p0517py6.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>19573927
Does V like me?

Does V see potential in me?

Thank you.
>>
>>19573807
>>19573927
Good can be Yes and Bad can be No
>>
>>19573935
Five of Cups, Ace of Pentacles
Yes to both
>>
File: IMG-20150325-WA0017.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150325-WA0017.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>19573927
>>19573732
>>
File: 1467698116001.jpg (213KB, 714x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467698116001.jpg
213KB, 714x720px
>>19573927
sam
will I fug the ginger?
>>
>>19573927
>Rodrigo

Will i find a girl soon?
>>
>>19573947
R
>>
File: tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg (450KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nbrdl5Av1tq9q5vo1_1280.jpg
450KB, 1280x1707px
>>19573927
is my pendulum truthful
>>
>>19573942
Could you please explain how a card such as Five of Cups that is about difficulty, loss means Yes in your reading? Thank you, appreciate what you do for us.
>>
File: 7dXzrXc.jpg (76KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
7dXzrXc.jpg
76KB, 499x499px
>>19573940
8 of Cups, Reversed
Very good!
>>
>>19573963
Was reversed, sorry
>>
>>19573947
Four of Swords, Reversed Eight of Swords
Dont tell her just yet, Wait for her to tell you!
>>
>>19573948
7 of Pentacles Jumped out of the deck.
At first I thought No.. but yes
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>19573954
Queen of Cups
Yes but she is going to be a bitch
>>
>>19573983
An anon told me I should tell her because if i don't she'll never say anything , so who I should believe? Cat people or anon?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>19573927
Am I going to have the chance and offer to become one of his family in the future?

Kitty
>>
>>19573965
8 of cups is pretty iffy, but I'll take your word for it.
Thank you.
>>
>>19573958
The Sun
It is!
>>
>>19573997
I admit it is a toughie but she DOES feel the same way. SIlly girl...
>>
File: 1471479021463.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471479021463.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>19573927
Akira
Will we get married?
>>
File: 1504209637683.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504209637683.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>19573998
The Tower
Yes, but its going to be a mess
>>
File: 3h3vUGHR1skakdfo1_500.jpg (43KB, 444x550px) Image search: [Google]
3h3vUGHR1skakdfo1_500.jpg
43KB, 444x550px
>>19573927
Will O and I have a good relationship together?
>>
>>19574015
Ten of Swords
Yes, But then you will experience loss
>>
>>19574024
Whoops, my name is Morgan
>>
File: tumblr_nf8rt5P8lZ1sqstvbo1_400.jpg (52KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf8rt5P8lZ1sqstvbo1_400.jpg
52KB, 338x600px
>>19574005
she is a lovely girl <3
thanks for the reading
>>
>>19574024
The Sun
Yeah, A celestial love!
>>
File: 1468005548882.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468005548882.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>19573927
dose more than 5 people have a crush on me
>>
>>19574020
Should I join regardless because I'm meant to experience this?

Kitty
>>
>>19573927
p
is she a player? will she cheat on me
>>
>>19574037
Death Reversed
Exactly 5
>>
File: 1504444246544.jpg (197KB, 1454x663px) Image search: [Google]
1504444246544.jpg
197KB, 1454x663px
>>19573927
Joseph
will i get over my autist spaghetti and get with miranda R?
>>
File: 1504146340685.jpg (16KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
1504146340685.jpg
16KB, 485x303px
>>19574041
The Magician, reversed. Ten of Cups, reversed jumped out of the deck also
Hard to answer this one. Seems like you will be unhappy if you do, but you already know that. Yes
>>
File: 1468090395083.png (142KB, 362x291px) Image search: [Google]
1468090395083.png
142KB, 362x291px
>>19573927
Will I get with:
B
C
or
F
>>
File: nugget-dino1.png (19KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
nugget-dino1.png
19KB, 259x259px
>>19573927
Will I win this giveaway?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31KB, 248x200px
>>19574043
Six of Cups, Reversed/Four of Cups, Reversed
She is a player(hard to fill cup) but she would remain faithful.
>>
>>19574062
Forgot name, J
>>
File: 1504123930229.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504123930229.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
>>19574047
Six of Cups showed up again but this time upright!
Yes
>>
>>19573927
will B or V be the better choice for my life?

ty catpeople
>>
File: 1502515447739.jpg (49KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502515447739.jpg
49KB, 392x500px
>>19573935
Y
Will I have anything with SB?
>>
>>19574059
B-The Moon, Rev
C-Page of Swords
F-High Priest Rev

C would be the best bet but you have a chance with all 3. B is hiding crazy and F would end in disaster though
>>
>>19573927
does she like someone else
>>
>>19574062
QUeen of Cups
Chances are good. Y
>>
File: 1502105781981.jpg (54KB, 707x815px) Image search: [Google]
1502105781981.jpg
54KB, 707x815px
>>19573927
E
Will we get back in contact soon?
>>
>>19574075
Ten of Wands/The World(rev)
B
>>
>>19574076
King of Pentacles
Y
>>
>>19574077
what kinda crazy?
>>
File: 1504142478246.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504142478246.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>19574081
King of Wands
No, You are free to try
>>
>>19574091
Eight of Cups, Reversed
Yes
>>
>>19574103
you sure ? has she got over her ex?
>>
>>19570670
Divination isn't real
>>
File: Elfenlied.jpg (103KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Elfenlied.jpg
103KB, 900x675px
>>19574102
The kind where you go out with friends to watch football at a bar, come back, and she has cut herself because she thought you were cheating on her... But if she is hot...
>>
File: 1479619046657.jpg (542KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
1479619046657.jpg
542KB, 800x581px
>>19573927
Do I experience sex with O or Y?
>>
File: 1487618079571.jpg (19KB, 318x314px) Image search: [Google]
1487618079571.jpg
19KB, 318x314px
>>19574103
New anon here,
1. Will I ever see her again.
2. If so, soon or in good time.

Thanks.
>>
>>19574106
Five of Swords
You might have to fight him... But the oppertunity is there now!
>>
>>19574104
Thanks cat people :)
>>
>>19574130
>>
File: IMG_3368.jpg (55KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3368.jpg
55KB, 480x542px
>>19573927
Is he sleeping with the woman I suspect he is? My name is L the guy is also L but the other woman is M
>>
>>19574126
Three of Wands, Rev/King of Pentacles
Y
>>
>>19574107
Shun the nonbeliever!
>>
File: 1480849991383s.jpg (2KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480849991383s.jpg
2KB, 88x125px
>>19574097
Thank you! Is it going to happen soon?
>>
>>19574129
7 of Swords
y
Knight of Cups
But it will not be anytime soon
>>
File: Anglican bell curve.jpg (14KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
Anglican bell curve.jpg
14KB, 500x305px
>>19573927
J my academics looking good this year mate?
>>
File: 1479593998101.jpg (58KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
1479593998101.jpg
58KB, 600x515px
>>19573927
Who will have feelings for me in the future O or Y?
>>
>>19574107
Like everything on /x/, but that doesn't mean it's not fun
>>
>>19574136
King of Cups,
Yes, he is
>>
>>19574146
Four of Cups
Fraid not
>>
>>19574136
Nice try, Light Yagami.
>>
File: Cat-People.jpg (55KB, 350x294px) Image search: [Google]
Cat-People.jpg
55KB, 350x294px
>>19574152
Queen of Cups
Yes
>>
Trading love query
>>
>>19574184
Do you have a specific query? What are the genders?
>>
>>19574155
The Fool, Rev/The Magician
Y
>>
>>19574187
I am a male, she's a female.

I want to know if I should fix my relationship with her or just move on.

What's your query?
>>
File: 1478803496320.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1478803496320.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19574150
Thanks

Should I explore meeting other women in respect to romantic relationships in the meanwhile or no?

The other option is focusing on self-improvement, but that'll happen regardless.
>>
File: Fs blunt.png (721KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Fs blunt.png
721KB, 640x1136px
>>19573927
will i find a job soon?
Pic related is me
>>
>>19574198
Six of Cups.
Y, You should share your cups
>>
>>19573927
Josh
Should I pursue the girl in the library? She seems cute.
>>
>>19574203
Six of Pentacles
Y
>>
>>19574218
Temperance
Y, most definitely
>>
>>19573927
Is he going to leave me alone?
>>
>>19574230
The Chariot
Y
>>
File: IMG_3320.jpg (101KB, 651x922px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3320.jpg
101KB, 651x922px
>>19573927
Mar
Does he still love me? Does he really want things to be over between us?
>>
File: 1468089779833.png (1MB, 1191x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468089779833.png
1MB, 1191x1080px
>>19573927
S or C I get with?
>>
File: 9OqJp.jpg (373KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
9OqJp.jpg
373KB, 2560x1600px
>>19574218
Thanks
>>
>>19574197
Fix: 2 of Cups rev, King of Wands, Judgement, 4 of Swords
Move on: Ace of Swords rev, The Magician rev, 10 of Pentacles rev, 4 of Cups rev

First of all, your relationship is more damaged than you realize. It's barely even a relationship right now, actually. If you make efforts to restore it, there will be a time when it will remain like this for a while. The breakthrough will come about when you are in a position of emotional authority. This is a nice way of saying you have to man up and be more confident, express yourself more directly, be more firm, etc. You'll encounter a situation where everything will be confusion for a while, and a lot of it will stem from your unconscious minds trying to make sense of the new dynamic, thereafter questioning the relationship overall. From there, you would either have a calm relationship or a slow awkward break, but it would take a while to get through the consideration phase.

If you move on, you'll go in the “I should enjoy being single” direction, start hitting up a few girls, generally do stupid shit. Your experiences will be largely mindless, and you'll become less productive while you attempt to indulge them. You would also make some irresponsible choices in general. Lastly, the cards also suggest that you'd be somewhat thirsty in your quest for some strange.

I'm male, have a specific girl in mind. How do I improve things?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>19574239
Four of Cups(rev)/King of Wands
He still loves you but dousnt want you to know that. He really dousnt want it to be over but his will is strong and that is what is going to happen. This one was a difficult interpretation.
>>
>>19574244
why are you thanking me lol?
>>
>>19574241
The World(rev)/Ten of Wands
C
>>
trading
>>
>>19574257
Query?
>>
>>19574245
Thanks. I will check on yours now.
>>
>>19574245
Stabilize your emotions, make an effort to show that girl the best of you, you seem to show a sad face to her, change that, show the happiest, more likeable side of yours, and overall you will have a better result. Pretty generic as it might seem, that's exactly what you need, just the better you, and make sure you show confidence in your actions. You seem to be lacking that at times.
>>
>>19574258
Will I have any sort of relationship with the man I like and if so what kind of relationship?
>>
File: 021-FUNNY-CAT-MEME.jpg (121KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
021-FUNNY-CAT-MEME.jpg
121KB, 480x479px
>>19573927
J
Will I get to talk to the qt ginger at my school.
>>
>>19574270
Which cards did you get?
>>
>>19574165
Shit happens ;( Thank you so much.
>>
>>19574275
Reversed temperance, the sun, four of wands and about your current situation: six of pentacles, three of swords, three of wands
>>
>>19574274
Three of Swords
Y, you have alot in common
>>
File: 5ca.jpg (260KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
5ca.jpg
260KB, 570x558px
>>19573927
A
> Is she a cheating bitch? Is she really pregnant? Am I the biological father of that child?
>>
>>19574272
The Moon, Hanged Man rev, Knight of Swords, 4 of Wands rev, 4 of Swords rev, Lovers rev, 8 of Wands rev

First of all, it's unlikely that you two will have a romantic relationship. For whatever reason, one of you will consider the other to be a bad fit after careful consideration, and it seems likely that the party in question will have suspicions of being placed at a disadvantage if the relationship is pursued. It looks like a strong effort will be made at some point, but the way it's phrased or attempted somehow further punctuates the incompatibility, but in a deeper way than previously. If it is attempted again, things will become awkward and remain awkward for the foreseeable future, most likely trashing whatever it is that you have right now and causing mutual silent treatment as a result of whatever conversation transpires.

Future with this girl
>>
>>19573927

Hi Cat. Will things get better despite my circumstances? If so, what exactly can you see?
>>
File: a08e610db8c38c2c095b84d0a4….jpg (140KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
a08e610db8c38c2c095b84d0a4….jpg
140KB, 640x635px
>>19574292
The Tower
Bitch is cheating
Queen of Wands
She IS preggo
DEATH
You ARE the PAPA
>>
>>19574294
2oW, 5oP, 7oP, 3oP

It looks like your relationship will be more of a mutual arrangement than one that is romantic or at east that is just the general trend of the relationship. You two will work together and will work together well but I don't see a lot of romance. One of you will work harder than the other and this causes frustration while what I am thinking is you hopes for something more to no avail.
>>
>>19574306
>>19573927

Oh btw hi I am James. Not to be confused with Other James
>>
File: 1455122060465.gif (2MB, 300x187px) Image search: [Google]
1455122060465.gif
2MB, 300x187px
>>19574308
WHY!? FUCK!! Those were bad news cat people!
>>
>>19574306
Ten of Pentacles
Things will get better. I forsee... Kittens!
>>
>>19574246
Ty for your effort. Barf and sadness
>>
>>19574314
>>
>>19574315

Kittens?! Ooohhh you're lucky I enjoy vague statements that leave me guessing.

Thanks, hon!
>>
File: 1463141638233.jpg (179KB, 2208x844px) Image search: [Google]
1463141638233.jpg
179KB, 2208x844px
>>19573927
M
Does J want to perform unspeakable acts to me?
>>
File: 1503287115535.png (815KB, 1117x1118px) Image search: [Google]
1503287115535.png
815KB, 1117x1118px
>>19573927
Travis

Will the next few years be better than what I've been experiencing?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19574335
Knight of Pentacles. Reversed
J definitely is no gentleman. Y
>>
>>19574337
Page of Wands
Y, You will be much wiser through the end of it.
>>
>>19574335
if his last name has a they want to fug the shit out of you
t. j a was my main nigga before he moved
>>
>>19573927
Lee

Is he going to reply to my letter
>>
File: saints3.jpg (13KB, 323x303px) Image search: [Google]
saints3.jpg
13KB, 323x303px
>>19574322
>>
File: lurking.jpg (5KB, 205x119px) Image search: [Google]
lurking.jpg
5KB, 205x119px
>>19574357
Ten of Cups
Yes
>>
>>19574341
>>19574353
J is the girl here, not me. But thanks, i believe it still applies.
>>
File: Feels.jpg (153KB, 1353x720px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
153KB, 1353x720px
>>19573927
j
was it actually a spiritual experience or am i fucking insane (will give details if you want but i got seriously spooked the other day)

does anyone care for me
>>
>>19574360
yaaaaaay thank you
>>
>>19574365
Two of Pents
Y
High Priestess
No ;(
>>
>>19574365

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdrH_eSpQVU

Just like everybody else does...
>>
>>19574370
High Priestess was reversed.
>>
>>19574370
J still here
will someone care for me
(btw i made the wrong choice with the mystery cunt in the experience but i have 3 more times to unfuck it just need to wait for em)
does the reverse change anything?
>>
File: 1493489698239.jpg (115KB, 603x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493489698239.jpg
115KB, 603x800px
>>19573927
coley
am I going about this body transformation the right way?
>>
I'm growing skeptical to trade, yesterday I did a reading for someone for a trade, and they never traded me back.
>>
>>19574387
Page of Pentacles
Y
Pulled Knight of Wands too. dont know what it means here but perhaps it is about your spiritual experience. Be wise, You will make it.
>>
File: Catman_07.jpg (52KB, 290x430px) Image search: [Google]
Catman_07.jpg
52KB, 290x430px
>>19574392
Strength, reversed
Less Cardio, More LIFT
>>
>>19574405
yes sir! and thank you very much
>>
>>19574395
That's kind of the thing with trading anon, there's no accountability. If you do a lazy reading or don't do a reading at all, there's no reputation that follows you, any more than there is if you consistently do good ones.

Tell you what, I'll trade with you, and I'll match or do more than your level of depth. Let me know what kind of queries you read well, and I'll give you a query. Upon receiving your reading, I do so solemnly swear to read for you.
>>
File: 1494827632589.jpg (12KB, 166x183px) Image search: [Google]
1494827632589.jpg
12KB, 166x183px
>>19573927
F
Am I going to find a job soon?
>>
File: IMG_20160529_152959.jpg (320KB, 1024x1101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160529_152959.jpg
320KB, 1024x1101px
>>19573927
Jana
Does he still think about me?
>>
File: Empress.jpg (141KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
Empress.jpg
141KB, 570x570px
>>19574419
The Empress, reversed
Yes, But it will be a dirty job
>>
File: 1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg (100KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1448180-bigthumbnail.jpg
100KB, 450x337px
>>19574424
Three of Swords
Yes
>>
>>19574395

Let em read you first. Ain't gotta be perfect
>>
>>19574427

Holy shit, that's one badass woman! What's her name?
>>
File: 1502516966885.jpg (161KB, 944x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502516966885.jpg
161KB, 944x1200px
>>19574425
How dirty?
>>
File: R-179514-1140737189.jpeg.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-179514-1140737189.jpeg.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>19574431
I call her the Queen of Swords, What I got when looking up images for the card. I dont know what the real name is.
>>
>>19574434
The Tower
Exceptionally dirty. Like cant shower it off dirty.
>>
>>19573927
J
do they want me as much as i want them?
>>
File: pic_1468876128_1001.jpg (35KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
pic_1468876128_1001.jpg
35KB, 500x645px
>>19574439
Ace of Swords, Rev
They want you badly, But not like you want them
>>
File: A FUCKING WHEEL.jpg (241KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
A FUCKING WHEEL.jpg
241KB, 3000x2000px
>>19574444
>those quads
huh so so they don't want to fug?
do they want to fug?
nice digits btw
>>
File: 1504870244165.jpg (240KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
1504870244165.jpg
240KB, 650x975px
>>19573927
AJB
Are my cards lying to me?
>>
File: marseille-cat-tarot-11534.jpg (51KB, 250x459px) Image search: [Google]
marseille-cat-tarot-11534.jpg
51KB, 250x459px
>>19574447
Six of Wands, Reversed
No they dont want to fug, But can be convinced.
>>
File: o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg (74KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-WIZARD-CAT-facebook.jpg
74KB, 2000x1000px
>>19574450
7 of Pentacles
They arnt lieing. Sometimes if you ask them what you already know they will give nonsense.
>>
>>19574438
Damn.. I hope it at least pays well.

Thanks, cat.
>>
>>19574460
Thanks man!
>>
File: Photo Apr 26, 12 21 35 PM.jpg (220KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 26, 12 21 35 PM.jpg
220KB, 500x667px
M

Are H and I twin flames?
>>
File: nothing_to_see_here.jpg (45KB, 661x525px) Image search: [Google]
nothing_to_see_here.jpg
45KB, 661x525px
>>19574435

Strange, the only lead I found was some sort of artist name, Gambar or something...

Hmm, The Queen of Swords...
>>
>>19574465
>Judgement reversed, The Tower
Nope
>>
File: (((western))).png (218KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
(((western))).png
218KB, 1288x966px
>>19573927
joe
will i acquire a gf?
if so is it someone i know?
and will it be soon (like 2 weeks or so)?
>>
File: wallhaven-326286.jpg (245KB, 1400x1820px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-326286.jpg
245KB, 1400x1820px
>>19574474
Page of Wands
Y
Five of Cups
N
Three of Wands
Cards being cheeky, saying yes, 3 weeks.
>>
Doing some readings now, so ask away and state your gender and age.
>>
>>19574492

m, 32
The person next in line to manage the wet labs department, C... what's her take on me?
>>
>>19574492
Male
>Do people like the music I play for them?
>>
>>19574496

I can't tell you what exactly what she is thinking but you can be happy knowing she sees you in a positive light she does not harbour any negative feelings toward you, she tries her best with life and she is known to be a bit of a party animal in her past. Good Luck.
>>
>>19574492

Male

Am I "winning" the game?
>>
>>19574492
f, 22

What's going on between me and this guy?
>>
>>19574503

Yes they find it very entertaining and they enjoy the tasks around them more when you are playing and this is cultivated by your hard work so you get rewards in life that some don't have access too. Try varying it a bit with tweaks, you could be better than you think.
>>
>>19574492
female 18
what does my next bf look like?
>>
>>19574507

Yeah i kinda caught that lowkey party side... I'm jealous of that -_-

Not chasing her, but thanks for the luck!
>>
>>19574492
26 F
Do I have romance in the future with T or S?
>>
>>19574510

You sure are winning the game though it's not your moment in life at the moment it will pick up again and get better, momentously the best results will be yielded through a gain in your senses when it comes to love, she will bring back memories of a better past.
>>
>>19574520
Sweet, Ill keep it up then. Just a silly hobby. Got one of them cellphone apps. while I read I listen to music and broadcast. Helps pass the time.
>>
>>19574492
F 22
Is he going to message me? Or are we done for good?
>>
>>19573927
j
will they give me some mercy? i fucked my shit and while i can fix it regardless i'd like to know if they can forgive
>>
>>19574511

He is a decent guy and you should be interested in him because he is appealing to you in a way that short circuits your senses and this is a rare chance for you to find this level attraction, I'm not sure you have seen this side to him yet but to be honest it will be the element you need to ignite something within that levels your defences.
>>
>>19574492
Female
What does j feel towards me?
>>
File: tumblr_m3nrxiVMV11qhejhu.jpg (25KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3nrxiVMV11qhejhu.jpg
25KB, 400x224px
>>19574549
High Priestess
Forgiveness will be found
>>
>>19574536

Well that's promising. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19574492
Could you do this one from before?
>>19572827
>>
Trading, I'll match your effort/depth.

Let me know what you read and what kind of query you'd like to read.
>>
File: xavier.png (1MB, 1280x1207px) Image search: [Google]
xavier.png
1MB, 1280x1207px
>>19574561
thanks anon
red dwarf was the shit
>>
>>19574531

T is not the one, stick with S because he has shown you something in life that might have been memorised as a good act and he has the more dominant features over T that you may not know about at this time. He will be generous to you and ask for nothing in return. Good Luck.
>>
>>19573927
>>19574492
Can I ask you both a query and see if your answers agree?
>>
File: 01101011.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
01101011.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>19574418
>there's no reputation that follows you, any more than there is if you consistently do good ones.

Why do people want reputations, good or bad, on a Mongolian basket weaving website though? Seems pretty dumb to me.
>>
>>19574566
I read the tarot. Love/friendship queries
>>
>>19574577
(^[] If you already know the answer the cards will give nonsense. CheckMate Atheist
>>
>>19574583
Not an atheist, just looking for confirmation, wanted to know if it was possible. Oh well, I tried. ;P
>>
>>19574581
Male, have a girl in mind, would like a good strategy for making it work.

>>19574579
In this case, it's just to get better-quality trades.
>>
>>19572827

I hate telling you this man, but she is not a keeper she is too hard to keep up with and it happens to so many alpha's because they are spawning so quickly it is difficult at the very least to stay ahead of the game. If you want closure get drunk, and actually approach someone there is nothing at all wrong with going out clubbing, the women there have ditched Tinder and are looking for what you are after, give it a try.
>>
>>19574492
F 20
Will this pain go away?
>>
File: dunnofam.jpg (41KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
dunnofam.jpg
41KB, 554x439px
>>19574591
Even the best readers can have off days though, reputation means very little in terms of a guarantee of quality. I think tripfag culture on this board is pretty cancer though so I might be a bit bias.
>>
File: tumblr_o7c7xypzDc1qh15qno1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7c7xypzDc1qh15qno1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>19574492
female 23
Why does everyone dislike me upon getting to know me
>>
>>19574548

Sorry I know life can be tough but this one is difficult to approach you could have cost him in some ways so he might have ditched you for that reason so if you want to make amends with him you are going to need to send level headed messages to him and be nice to him and show him that you have kept your head recently. Hope you get back together.
>>
>>19574605
I said nothing about tripfag culture. However, I can post an offer to trade with standardized, specific, and unique wording, and people would come to recognize me as a reader who gives consistently good-quality trades. Of course even the best readers have off days, but there's a big difference between someone who does a thorough job and goofs every once in a while and someone who just pulls a card or two and gives a perfunctory interpretation.
>>
File: awwwwshit.jpg (36KB, 600x812px) Image search: [Google]
awwwwshit.jpg
36KB, 600x812px
>>19574617
>I have to do a Golden Dawn spread for every reading to be accurate
>>
>>19574624
I wasn't addressing you, directly or indirectly. But, since you decided to stick your neck in the conversation anyway, would you like to put your cards where you mouth is and read a test query or two? You do yes/no, it seems. How about 5 yes/no queries to which I already know the response, and we'll see how you do.
>>
>>19574559

J finds you good looking and will offer the world to you, he thinks you are a bit beyond him though kind of out of reach for him maybe he works too hard I hope you like his company in the future because that's what you will be getting as a friend at the very least.
>>
>>19574628
>>19574583
Cards will just mock you for it.
>>
>>19574628
Oh readers rumble!!!
10 bucks on Cat people!
>>
>>19574591
Ten of Cups reversed, The Moon, Seven of Pentacles
Ruled over by Justice and the Hermit
Queen of Swords

The girl you have in mind is in love with the idea of love more than the idea of a relationship. She likes being chased and pursued and it makes her feel wanted but she does not want the ten of cups at this time. You will have to leave hints and messages to her to get something to work with her romantically that you are the best to have this ten of cups. Touch her Moon. Secret/subliminal messages of love and affection and how great you are at it compared to other men. Anything too obvious like an outright declaration of love and commitment right here and now will leave her wanting to leave the situation because right now she just wants to experience the man chasing her more than anything and worthy men at that. If you want something serious with her you have to show her that you are better than other males and the best she will get. Play your game and play it well because this one is sharp and knows the way of the games. You have to play a love game with her that's not too obvious by leaving subliminal messages at her disposal.

She will always have power in the relationship over you and that part is clear and certain as she rules over as the Queen. It leaves you not getting a lot in return while you put in most of the work.

Will I experience love with B?
>>
>>19574646
requited love*
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19574636
>N-nah bro th-that's cool.
Pussy.
>>
So Close to Image Limit!

Still doing readings. Name Question Picture. Must be a Yes/No Question.
>>
>>19574636
My previous public accuracy checks beg to differ:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19164137/#19164154
The two I answered were confirmed correct here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19164137/#q19164170
and here:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19158990/#19164213

Here's another yes/no accuracy check I did:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19157600/#19158067
and another:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19130017/#19131186
The ones that were off were temporal and due to timezone issues, as my cards are extremely literal.

>>19574640
I think he's afraid of public accuracy checks.
>>
>>19574492
From earlier >>19572862
>>
File: 1482480000726.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1482480000726.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>19574655
As you said, Who cares about reputation on a ching chong basket weaving image posting board. Im not about to get into some dick waving contest with some anonymous, that would just piss off my cards.
>>
>>19574653

Why not? Want scry or tarot?

Can I help my friend or is he beyond help?
>>
File: Bre5vXiCYAE9l0g.jpg (103KB, 599x743px) Image search: [Google]
Bre5vXiCYAE9l0g.jpg
103KB, 599x743px
>>19574656

J the second
Will I be getting some action soon?
>>
File: rubsforelegstogether.jpg (369KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rubsforelegstogether.jpg
369KB, 1600x1200px
>>19574656

Mwu
Have I picked the correct position within the triangle?
>>
>>19574083
Hey you were right thanks
>>
File: IMG_20170316_233920.jpg (31KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170316_233920.jpg
31KB, 706x706px
>>19574666
Not him, satan.
>>
File: flyingclocks.jpg (39KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
flyingclocks.jpg
39KB, 590x350px
>>19574678
Rejuvenation
SEXY time lies in your future
>>
>>19574666
>Im not about to get into some dick waving contest with some anonymous
You were pretty quick to butt into the conversation
>>
File: ClffTI5VEAEyiqp.png (439KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
ClffTI5VEAEyiqp.png
439KB, 1024x719px
>>19574680
Eight of Swords
Its lonely at the top
>>
>>19574668

Tarot please I'd like to know how things are going between me and A.

Your friend, he is not beyond help just down trodden on life right now, he is probably going through some phases that might involve excesses and the usual guy response is to lock up completely so this takes time to unravel through a lot of little interventions and well wishes. Hope this helps.
>>
>>19574689
Jeez anon. What are you wanting to prove? If you're accurate... good for you! You sound like an spoiled brat.
>>
>>19574596
True dat, she was always hard to figure out.

I think I'll lay low for a week or so and then I'm gonna go out and get my game back (it's been a while)

Thanks Hyper!
>>
>>19574646
>Anon will experience required love with B
T/F: 5C rev / The World, AoS rev / AoP, QoP rev / 3P
3 clear Nos. I'll reshuffle and read on what's standing in the way.

7 of Swords, Judgement, 5 of Wands, Knight of Cups rev, The Emperor

Looks like jostling of position. In whatever your relationship is with B, there is a game of sorts to see who can come out on top. Neither one of you will let your guard down sufficiently to have a proper relationship that has significant potential for true romance. You seem disinclined to make efforts but, if you do, he will become suspicious of your intentions. Regardless of how you play it, B won't let guards down enough to let you get close. If you try to force your way in, you'll likely end up being shut down rather harshly. Even if you do somehow manage to convince B to consider you on an intellectual level, the emotional connection will still remain blocked, and the game will continue. When I first looked at this spread, I thought of some Spy vs Spy stuff but, the more I look at it, the more I see some weird insecurity in the mix that manifests itself as inability to show emotional vulnerability, and that is what would ultimately keep you two from having a true romantic relationship. You could probably overcome it somehow, but it would likely require a complex strategy, and I don't know if that's the kind of thing you want to do.
>>
>>19574554
Thanks for the reading. I'm relieved to hear that he's a decent guy. I think I'm just really concerned that I'm wasting my time. I don't know what he thinks of me or if we'd be happy together.
>>
>>19574697

That helps, it does.

>me and A

Four of Swords reversed
The Devil
Two of Pentacles reversed
Nine of Wands
Four of Wands reversed
Ace of Pentacles
Judgement
Two ofWands
The Sun
Queen of Swords reversed

I'd like to give you the best of news,but you can read them as well as I can. The truth is that you're outgrowing A and you both know it. It'll be a bit nasty, but ultimately you have to make a judgement call and be a bit unhappy in the short term to be unhappy in the long term.
>>
trading
>>
>>19574566
still here?>>19574816
>>
NEW THREAD
>> 19574887
>> 19574887
>>
>>19574704
They're just proving the point that reading for the sake of reputation and ego is pure aids.
>>
>>19574890

nice link
Thread posts: 444
Thread images: 139

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.