[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 24

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19545056
>>
File: Snapchat-479860029.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-479860029.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Alright /div/ let's kick this off with everyone's favorite air query; should I message her? What will be the result? Please and thank you also here's a cat
>>
File: splat it.png (392KB, 641x481px) Image search: [Google]
splat it.png
392KB, 641x481px
Morning /div/

Doing some readings today. Probably five [5] Also interested in trades.

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

Please, keep in mind i do the readings along my day so it might take considerable time in between readings. That said, traders do get priority.

As always, good luck and i hope i can help~
>>
>>19551117
What's your query?
>>
>>19551123

Cross roads kind of scenario. Long term results of path (A) and long term results of path (B).

Thank you~
>>
>>19551117
Both female.
I'm wondering about a friend I used to have, basically what impression did I leave on her?
>>
>>19551117
Male
Will my life get better?
>>
>>19551117
Hello anon-reader! Thanks for doing readings. I'm female.

Could I get a general what to expect from the next months?
>>
>>19551117
Female (me) and male
Are we just taking a break or are we done?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19551117
Male
Will the method im using to improve myself work?
Its not occult btw
>>
>>19551154
This might be taken as a yes or no query so...
How will the method im using to improve myself go for me?
>>
>>19551117

>Male

Love general please :)
>>
>>19551117
does he( csb) think I'm stupid?

Female
>>
hello,
i'm looking for a reading, since my life is starting to fall into pieces, thanks a lot
>>
>>19551117
Female
What does jp feel towards me? I'm confused by mixed signals all the time
>>
>>19551129
>A
‘We’re ready!’ the soldiers roared back. The Tsar’s horse was startled by the sudden shout. This horse, who had carried the Tsar at reviews in Russia, now bore her rider on the field of Austerlitz, putting up with thoughtless spurring from the royal left boot, pricking up her ears at real gunfire as she used to do on the Field of Mars parade ground, and making nothing of it all – the gunshots, the proximity of Emperor Francis’s black stallion, and all that was being said or experienced by the man on her back, or what was passing through his mind.

>B
Because of the wolf’s setback the old dog, with tufts of matted hair dangling from his haunches, had managed to cut across the wolf’s path and was now only five paces behind her. Sensing the danger, the wolf took one sideways glance at Karay, tucked her tail further down between her legs and ran on even faster. But then something happened to Karay – Nikolay couldn’t see exactly what it was – and there he was on top of the wolf with the pair of them rolling down in a struggling heap into a gully just ahead.

I believe A will go much smoother than B. After you get A going you won't really stop it and will just keep going ignoring anything on your way. B on the other side will equal to a lot of conflicts, pain, and heartbreak.
>>
>>19551142

I see a tattoo, a butterfly is portrayed in a thigh. The drawing is somewhat stylish but you can see its backwards, that stands out the most

>Six of Cups (R), Hanged Man (R)

You did left an impression, long lasting. But it kinda lost its meaning on time and now is pretty much what your friend believes it is, what she remembers. This is not to say is a good one, she might believe you let her down.

>>19551209

Hmm well, i would have thought it was the other way around but it does matches my own readings. Its just that i dont see how is it possible or even why is it but perhaps i will be surprised. Funny when divination consistently gives you answers that defies logic.

Thank you. What is yours friend?
>>
>>19551117

male
Who am I?
>>
>>19551233
Surprises are always good eh? You'll do fine, mate. Was it the same query as yesterday?

Career/finances advice, please.
>>
>>19551117
Female.
General love, is there any sign ill be approved for something i had court for in july?
>>
>>19551117
Female
What are Ns feelings for me
>>
File: 1478387766229.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1478387766229.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Reading for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no binary answer requests
>no vague/unintelligible requests
>no future requests, advice for present only

Requirements:
>a single roman numeral
>playing card suit
>primary color
>question
>>
Male,34, how will my marriage and finances fair in the near future?
>>
>>19551244

Nah different stuff, not love related.

>Two of Wands, Queen of Cups, Nine of Pentacles (R)

>Think about what a man like that, taken captive among these people, could say in his defense, if somebody were to accuse him and say, “Children, this man has worked many great evils on you, yes, on you.

You need to get a better understanding of where your career and finances are my man. It might be that you will need to show results later on and those could not meet the expectations unless you sorta tunne with your career for the time being. Look professional.

This would be my advice for the month. Let me know if you want me to extend or anything.
>>
>>19551320

>X
>Spades
>Blue

I'm thinking (finally) to leave a toxic relationship. Can you give me some advice to leave it with my head up and not being manipulated again?
>>
>>19551330
Show results by the end of this month or later like in a few months? Thanks, I will try to get myself together.

>You need to get a better understanding of where your career and finances are my man.
They aren't anywhere.

Thank you so much for the trade :) I'm around if you want me to extend too.
>>
>>19551337

I Ching: Hexagram 53 - Changing Line 1

You do you. Don't take shit, but don't start shit either. Learn to stop and smell the daisies if it feels like the right thing to do, rushing around like a chicken with its head cut off just because others say to jump is silly.
>>
trading
>>
File: h0zKxHb.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
h0zKxHb.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19551146 >>19551147 >>19551150 >>19551154 >>19551167 >>19551185 >>19551208 >>19551238 >>19551292 >>19551305

Sorry anons. I am having a rather hard time reading today, i think i might be getting sick or something. I rather stop instead of giving you poor insight... well poorer than normal :^)

Good luck to ya all, hope someone else takes your questions.
>>
>>19551368

Nice advice, thank you :)

I'm tired of ALL the shit, so I wont fall again.
>>
>>19551320
IV
Clubs
Red

What should I do to unfuck my relationship with B?
>>
>>19551363

Probably later on but hard to tell. It was mostly advice, more than actual outcome.
>>
>>19551412
Thanks, friend. Best of luck to you!

I'm around if you need :)
>>
>>19551320
V
Spades
Yellow
What should I be doing better to gain more self-discipline?
>>
>>19551320
>V
>Spades
>Red
>What does she feel about me right now? Why aren't we talking?
>>
>>19551320
X
yellow
spade

professional situation is kinda fucked right now, on what should i focus to obtain a stable situation. Also, is my current situation going to be long, or kinda short time wise

Thanks and sorry for bed englando
>>
Trading.

26, male. Love reading please.
>>
>>19551767

Doing it.

I will have the same please, also male.
>>
>>19551767

>Seven of Swords (R), Five of Cups, Queen of Cups, Page of Wands.

Current times are not so good looking but you already know this, probably the reason why you are requesting this reading. You just took an important choice and it still weights on you but worry not. QoC and PoW are a great set of cards. You are likely to meet someone new in this next two months and sorta patch whatever relationship you currently have.

If you have someone in mind ill tell you right of the gate it does not seems to be her. But someone will appear this year and open the door for a new romantic adventure.

Good luck.
>>
>>19551778
>The Tower, reversed
>The Chariot, upright
>Nine of pentacles, reversed

You're willing to move on from your troubled past regarding relationships, but in the near future circumstances beyond your control may prevent you from finding another relationship.
>>
>>19551835
Seems to me that this will be someone completely new, but then you say "patch whatever relationship you currently have", so does this mean it'll be someone I've met before, just not someone I know particularly well.
>>
>>19551871

Patch as if you will move on from whatever heartbreak you currently have or so is my take.
>>
>>19551879
Ah right. Well I've been single for quite some time lol. Maybe it means patching myself up from the >tfwnogf feels.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
Hey /div/. Can I get a love reading please? Will I meet someone?
>>
>>19551887

Maybe. Seven of Swords (R)+Five of Cups do talk about a penitence of sorts, and they talked about current situation+challenge. Lead me to believe you were pinning down from someone and willing to move on/accepting your mistakes, but yeah it could be just you accepting that you need to change and all that. Good luck on your side breh.
>>
Its full moon tonight lads
>>
Will do a few more readings, kinda bored right now. Requirements: >>19551117

I will try to do at least [3] will give priority to previous querents.

Good luck lads and lasses
>>
>>19552099
Hey, I was >>19551147 and Im still there. Hope youre feeling better.
>>
>>19552099
Female
What are N's feelings for me?
>>
>>19552127
>>19551305
I know there were others waiting before me so I dont mind waiting
>>
>>19552099
May I get a love reading please?
>>
>>19552063

It's already waning dude.
>>
>>19552099

How is my future love life looking? Will I get a gf senpai?
>>
>>19551147
>>19552100

>Hope you are feeling better

A little bit. Thank you <3

>King of Wands, Emperor, Two of Wands, Queen of Cups (R), Ten of Wands

Interesting cards. It will sorta start with you feeling a bit more motivated in general and while this is good, specially if you have been feeling a bit aloof lately, its going to be hard to keep up. A male figure seems very relevant for you this upcoming months as well and he will sorta be centric in how you feel around this months. Try not to, it might just make you moody if anything. Nothing serious

Besides that seems like normal times, a bit stressful but also of progress. The end of the third month is positive showing flexibility to take different directions, contemplation.

Good luck femanon.
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19552099
>>19551208
Hi, welcome back
>>
>>19552200
Ok i want to know if this guy who helps me out is into me? What he feels?
>>
>>19552131
>>19552127

Cute doggo :)

>Current Feelings: Five of Cups, Ten of Swords

He does not has bad feelings as if he does not hates you but dam he feels hurt. I dont know what happen between you two but those are some depressing cards. Sorry

>Reasons: Ten of Swords, Emperor

You hurt him and what is worse you did knowing so. It might has been how things where supposed to be but it was still blunt.

>Advice: Judgement, World, Three of Wands (R)

In a way i want to say the past is in the past, but is also advised to learn on why things where the way they were. Its a time of competition and it will serve you to see things from that perspective. Dont apprehend yourself any further by the past.

Good luck
>>
>>19552099
Should I focus on SF or SJ?
Male
>>
Looking for someone to draw one card to indicate the nature of my next working, please. Male, 24, Capricorn
>>
>>19552138
No it's at its full tonight
>>
>>19552261
> 10 of pentacles.
Financial success, strong business relationships
>>
My father got a reading around 30 years ago.
He was told that he would die at 67.

He's currently 67 and he was just told that he needs a surgery for a fractured disk (to relieve pain) and that he has a 35 percent chance of dying.

What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>19552133

>Situation: Four of Wands, King of Swords

Not so bad. Someone might be gaining interest in you if they have not already. I believe you expected this and have been working for it.

>Near future development: Emperor (R), Three of Cups (R), King of Cups

If things are good now it will be hard to maintain them. You might be overthinking your relationships and sorta forcing things to go one way? This pressure is not welcomed and it will just make the ride more bumpy.

>Advice: Wheel of Fortune (R), Knight of Swords (R), Hanged Man (R)

Please stop overthinking every step and fighting every inch. You have good chances of making something good this year, dont blow them away.

Good luck and i hope this helps.
>>
>>19552099
>>19551117
Here please
>>
>>19552269

Moon: 99.5%

Near Full Moon (Waning Gibbous)

Full moon was 14 hours ago.
>>
>>19552305
>>19551185
>>19552099

Here
>>
>>19552310
You're nitpicking my lad. It's 99.5 right now
But really, was it at its peak last night then? Explains why i couldnt sleep and got major feels..
Still effects last for a couple days dont it
>>
>>19552331

It's not nitpicking if the full moon was last night :/
>>
>>19552208
>>19551208

>jp feelings

Jack of Pentacles? :^)

>Current feelings: Hermit (R), Eight of Pentacles

Odd. I want to say he feels abandoned but this does not persuades him. I can see why you get the mixed signals, he has mixed feelings himself. are you sure you are making things clear for him?

>Development: Fool, Emperor, Knight of Cups

Eh things will sorta work out between you two anyways. Right now they are a loose end that is going to start tie up. Then he will be more clear towards you.

>Advice: Ten of Cups (R), Queen of Swords, Knight of Pentacles (R)

Again you might want to be more straight with him. Does not means that you have to do anything over the top to seduce him but be clear. Second guessing is not going to pan out or improve anything.

Good luck.
>>
>>19552216
I'm sorry, the reading says no. That you may be looking at people for what they can do for you, rather than enjoying them for who they are and reciprocating. This isolates you in a way, but you can work to change it. If you are dependant on people's help for now, be humble and accept the help without seeking to direct or control them, or putting yourself above them- be genuinely grateful and don't just accept it as your due. He may see you as bossy or selfish.

Sorry, hope this helps. If you do a reading for me I would like to know how my husband feels about me.
>>
>>19552341
But how can it be last night in everywhere? Is(or WAS ok) this full moon's time later than usual?
>>
>>19552218
Thank you so much. Sorry I took my time I was literally having some crazy panic attack
>>
>>19551320
V
kings spades
green
i would like to get a lay from a girl that works as a teller. so whats the path i chose and will i get it? theres unfinished buisness.
>>
>>19552314
>>19551185

csb the same person? Quite the name you gave him lel.

Aslo this is a yes/no question and probably with more context than a simple answer. Anyhow you get one card for yes and one for no.

>Six of Cups/Fool(R)

He does not believes you are stupid but perhaps a bit childish, definitely childish but in an innocent way, kinda cute actually.
>>
>>19552379

Dont worry, hope you get to feel better soon, girl.
>>
Tfw been trying to get na answer for my query for 2 days without success, maybe im just bad at /x/ing
>>
>>19552421
What was your query anon?
>>
>>19552063

This explains why i feel dizzy... maybe... not really

>tfw know nothing about astrology

Any good books?

>>19552421

Whats your query my man
>>
>>19552432
>>19551154
Here i am anon
>>
>>19551205
anyone? :(
>>
Can anyone do a reading for me please?
>>
>>19552361

Because more than 12 hours has passed everywhere since the full moon. The next sunset for anyone will not bring the next full moon. It is not tonight, it was last night.
>>
I've been trying to get a reading since last night. Will trade. My question is:
how does my husband feel about me?
>>
Male

Money general please
>>
>>19552530
So when they said 6th they meant as in first hours of 6th.
>>
Hey there, can I get a reading please?
>>
>>19552355
That is completely off but thanks regardless.

Your husband feels very protective over you to the point of obsession. Hes more in tuned with keeping you safe than doing acts of affection but this is how he knows how to love.
>>
>>19552555

Yeah. You know Google is also a thing.
>>
Trading,
Tourous male 25. Jobs and love life reading plz
>>
Trading
>>
>>19552533
If you can wait 7 hours, I can do a good marital spread for you.
>>
>>19552575
>>19552576

I'm matchmaking the two of you.
>>
>>19552574
Google was the one who said 6th! They shouldve said 5th, even though it's the night it's still 5th's night. They usurped the full moon status from the 5th september guys, they stole it and gave it to 6th.

6th sept, fuck you thief.
>>
>>19552594
Yes, please!
>>
>>19552600

Yeah but you should also check the time along with it.

Here;

https://www.timeanddate.com/moon/phases/
>>
Trading.

>male
>capricorn
>R

Will i have good time tonight?
>>
>>19552642
You'll have a good time, but it's important to stay on your guard as someone may have negative intentions towards you.
>>
>>19552642
Two of Pentacles, Knight of Wands, King of Swords

It'll be like you're balancing two groups of people back and forth. I'm assuming that the people at this party do not know eachother that well but you break that barrier between them or know both of the groups previously and will alternate who you hang out with. You will have a good time tonight as long as you are specific and determined in getting what you want accomplished done. If you are direct with no subtle cues you may find yourself getting laid but being subtle and direct will get you no where. Be direct and use protection.

Will I get with C or D?
>>
>>19551292
i might be bad at /x/ing whoops. still open for anyone if they would like :)
>>
>>19551205
>8 of clubs, king of diamonds, 7 of clubs, 8 of spades, 7 of hearts, 6 of spades.

you need to talk about your worries with someone who can give you guidance. i believe helping people may be part of this person job, probably a therapist. i went outside of my room to try to gain insight on your cards and i heard something on the radio that catched my attention, does this happen to be a legal matter? this may have a solution but you're letting your worries cloud your mind and letting them turn into fear. not seeking the help you need will put you in a dark path.
>>
Sup /div/, the original playing card anon here. It's been a busy month or so, as I've settled back into academia. Anyway, I've really struggled in the past few days with my nightly readings- they're slowly becoming less and less accurate. On top of that, I've developed a problem with sleeping as well, and it's almost impossible for me to fall asleep without taking some Melatonin first. I can't help but shake the feeling that something, be it psychological or paranormal, is fucking with me, like some sort of weird signal jammer.

Any advice from people who have dealt with similar issues would be welcome, but because this is /div/ I'll also pose an air query:

>What is the reason I'm having trouble with my nightly readings?

>Male/23/Scorpio
>>
>>19552974

I Ching: Hexagram 2 - Changing Line 1, 5

You're trying to force it intellectually rather than let your self be open to intuition and allow things to flow on their own -- You are not genuine in your efforts, nor honest with yourself.
>>
>>19552826
thanks for the reading
its quite disturbing... its about my profesional path btw
shall i seek help, or the help will come by its own?
>>
>>19550551
someone can give me a general reading please? Come on anon, be cool
>>
>>19553005

So then what does that mean in terms of a solution?
>>
>>19553013
thanks for the feedback. the first two cards are related to work but since your query was gloomy i thought you were in need of guidance. i'm sorry if my reading wasn't of much help.

hexagram 44.2.5.53

the advice the i ching gives you is contradictory. it says that you should identify the problem and isolate yourself from it, but you should also find a way to deal with it and gradually improve your current condition.
>>
>>19553147

The solution is right there, re-read the post until you perceive it.
>>
>>19552673
Tfw flaked
>>
trading
>>
>>19553061
Currently you are bound by your responsibilities and have just suffered a loss that has caused you to withdrawal.

There appears to be a love in a possible future and there's a chance you will fuck it up by being so guarded and not letting people come near you.

If you leave your comfortable shelter, the benefits will come bounding to you as your eyes are opened and see the light. Remember that relationships are important in key, it's okay to open up, and sometimes it's okay to be committed to something.
>>
>>19553643

Whatcha wanna know?

What does L want from the situation?
>>
Can't trade.
But can I get a reading?
Should I evacuate or stay?
Will my home be safe?
>>
>>19553678
I don't even NEED to give you a reading to answer this one.

Evacuate.
>>
>>19553656
Pass i am gonna stay right here and enjoy the show that your shit family creates.
>>
>>19553678
Can someone actually give me a reading, thanks.
>>
>>19553658
Nine of Swords, The Hermit, The Magician, Justice, Six of Pentacles

Right now L is feeling very burnt up about the situation and for a good reason too he has suffered a great casuality in this emotionally if not physically. He's in the dark and alone right now and wants to stay like that for a while. He wants to distance himself from the situation completely and not be involved in it at all. He is lacking contrl in his life and this situation is not making anything easier for him. He knows he can't change anything that's happened but he will not stay if he can put up with it, although this is the natural course of events/aftermath of whatever he is dealing with.

Future with H?
>>
File: 1463248048515.jpg (69KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
1463248048515.jpg
69KB, 800x770px
>>19553684
you do you
>>
>>19552272
Thanks!
>>
Hello /x/ last time someone gave me an accurate reading about how i would get a job (which i got) thanks for that.
Now there's some guy that's annoying and i want a reading about my work (will it get better ? Because i can sense he hates me i'm watching my back because he is trying to get me fired
Will i triumph or no?
Male /22/ Taurus
If that helps
>>
>>19553723

Seeing a finger reach down and push a button... but it isn't a button it's a knob. The mechanism itself is white and red, and feels very sanitized and plastic. A tree in miniature, a pine tree, sits in a chair, only to fade into the outline of a deciduous leaf with the silhouette of a key contained within. Someone in a bathroom just out of sight struggling. A scarf falls down by the sink in the clean bathroom, hinting at a struggle with the elements outside and something going on inside privately. The knob from the beginning being turned counterclockwise, it's a valve on a pipe releasing pressure. A comfortable domestic scene with lace and flowers in a dining room.

At first there is a misunderstanding with H. You think you're pushing a "button" but you don't understand the situation at hand. H wants something to change, and that change is key to H overcoming something. You will easily conflate internal and external circumstances until you figure out how to help H let off steam. Then things become more harmonious.
>>
Hey guys! I was looking for some sort of information on my mental and environmental welfare but also learning to give reading of some sort and would LOVE advice. Thanks in advance
>>
>>19553678
i'm not sure if this is good advice but

hexagram 8 (holding together)
line 1, 2 & 3 changing to
hexagram 5 (waiting)

although it will take a while for things to improve, you will make it if you stay, but keep an eye on people who want to "help".
>>
>>19553785
If you're learning, this is the best place to practice my man
>>
Hi where are the readers
>>
Trading
>>
Air Query
Need some confirmation, how's my love life looking in the future?
>>
>>19553820
query?
>>
>>19553827

Stay or evacuate? Yours?
>>
>>19553799
Thank you for your honest response, about a year ago we had the same event. My house was safe, didn't flood, and electricity never went out. It survived Hugo and I live in a 1800 year old home, in one of the oldest cities in America.

May I ask, what do you mean
>keep and eye on people who want to "help" ?
>>
>>19553837
>Stay: The World Reversed, Ace of Cups, Nine of Swords
>Evacuate: Knight of Pentacles, Four of Cups, Four of Wands

It's better to evacuate because otherwise you are going to find yourself in a situation where you are trapped. It will swing your emotions back and forth how badly trapped you are and you will very anxious as a result. If you evacuate you will find yourself alone for a bit but more determined to fix the situation at hand, it will lead to happiness for you and your home later on.

Evacuate.

What is going to happen between my crush and I?
>>
Trading.

>Initials
WOCS
>Color
Green
>Animal
Squirrel
>
Can I bring her (GHD) to my carnal goals?
Can I bring her (GHD) to my spiritual goals?
>>
>>19553872
There may be people who will offer help or even seek your help only to take advantage of you.

Good luck.
>>
>>19553888
Traps are irrelevant. The determined outcome will not be changed.
>>
>>19553955
Help no help these things are irrelevant to determine the final outcome
>>
>>19553888

Emotions are not really a concern, if anything i was wondering for my family, not me, i will survive. Thank you though

The world reversed seems rather bad for a hurricane though.

>Emperor, Lovers, Judgement, World.

There is going to be a turning point soon enough. This might start for the wrong reasons, it will be sorta forced and someone might be cornered to decide once and for all what they want to do. The outcome seems possitive so ill say he/she will not be just your "crush" soon. Cheers~
>>
>>19551292
still looking for possible reading <3
>>
>>19554009
seems English is not their first language. Be kind.
>>
>>19553815
hi, general love reading please
>>
Anyone wanna trade with me? Leave query.
>>
>>19554123

I would like to trade, if you please.

How does she see me?
>>
>>19554059
I don't hate you but I don't trust you based on the actions you have taken. I am selfish and I don't like sharing with anyone thats what you are up against. If you can agree to me being that way I don't mind giving you a third chance. Don't ever fucking do it again.
>>
>>19554132
2 of swords, 8 of pentacles, 5 of pentacles

She sees you as someone not worth investing. She thinks either you are not her type or if you are you will just hurt her. Though this may change with the 8 of pentacles being a card of patience. I would show her that you are worth her time and that you will be someone who is worth it.

My query. There are a lot of cute girls on my college campus, should I try to pursue any of them, will I be successful?
>>
>>19554145

>should I try to pursue any of them
>will I be successful

I don't even have to read to tell you that the answers to both are yes and yes. Getting laid in college is like shooting fish in a barrel, which is to say that provided you have the confidence to squeeze the trigger and manage to find a gun you can do it.
>>
>>19554161
could you do the read just to be sure I've been having social anxiety to be honest, mixed with Apathy.
>>
File: tumblr_om9xvtYSn31vvvk86o1_400.gif (472KB, 274x194px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om9xvtYSn31vvvk86o1_400.gif
472KB, 274x194px
trading
and keep in mind i am still practicing friends :)
so i am sorry
>>
>>19554168
The only thing you need to know is that I know I need you regardless of how I feel and the consequences that may come from it. Just be happy that I don't hate you we can start from their.
>>
>>19554187
query
>>
>>19554168
Magic 8 ball says yes.
>>
>>19554219
Seriously?...
>>
Anyone need a reading? I do readings for myself using the I-Ching and would like to practice doing readings for others.
>>
File: tumblr_lgkpz1F3Oy1qa6r80o1_500.jpg (132KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgkpz1F3Oy1qa6r80o1_500.jpg
132KB, 500x431px
>>19554218
what kind of four year university do i end up attending?
currently at junior college
and your query?
>>
>>19554239
look, buddy, you can use coins, tea leaves, paint on a wall, throwing crumpled pieces of paper down stairs, playing cards, rocks hanging from strings, tossing tortoise shells into the fire...do any of these sound any less ridiculous than Magic 8-ball?

Just pick a girl and do her, already.
>>
>>19554249
Sure, what do you need?
>>
File: tumblr_leymidlfqA1qdmn2uo1_500.jpg (33KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_leymidlfqA1qdmn2uo1_500.jpg
33KB, 500x264px
>>19554249
what advice does the i ching give me today
>>
>>19554258
A question and your age and gender. I'm new at this so I may need to ask follow up questions if that's ok.
>>
>>19554249

If you care to then I'd like to know what she really wants me to do.
>>
>>19554280
Sounds good.

Male
What will happen with H and myself?
>>
>>19554263
Do you have a specific question, or just a general reading? what is your age and gender, if I may ask?
>>
>>19554249
Do you know if you can answer this query here
>There are a lot of cute girls on my college campus, should I try to pursue any of them, will I be successful?

Male
I am not satisfied with the trade above and I honestly feel cheated... :/
>>
>>19554284
>>19554280

27 M
>>
>>19554255
5 of wands, world, page of wands, 6 of wands
OH wow... It looks like you will get in a very prestigious school that a lot of people want to get into and are good for a variety of majors. They are known for their sports primarily but it is a good school in general. It will be easy for you to get in and you will find a lot of success here.

What will happen between D and I?
>>
File: tumblr_okrvnot5Xp1ut8ouvo1_400.gif (2MB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okrvnot5Xp1ut8ouvo1_400.gif
2MB, 272x272px
>>19554297
23 female
just general advice please
>>
>>19554299
magic 8 ball anon here. I wasn't trading, that was a free reading from a third party.
>>
>>19554249
Female
How does my crush feel about me
>>
>>19554291
Hex 41, Line 2

You are able to provide what others need without depriving yourself.
Keep to this humble course of aid, but do not attempt a heroic rescue, or unforeseen calamities will fall.

So I would interpret this as saying things will go well between you, as long as you don't give more than you can comfortably give to the relationship. Don't allow the relationship or the emotions connected with it or time spent thinking about it, to become a drag that weighs you down.
>>
File: tumblr_ovd52f5u6G1uls1too1_1280.jpg (479KB, 1280x1484px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ovd52f5u6G1uls1too1_1280.jpg
479KB, 1280x1484px
>>19554305
eight of pentacles rx, chariot, wheel of fortune
past shows a lack of effort in the relationsip, yet a contentment, present shows that the ball's in your court right now and that you've kind of got him around your pinky....he's a little whipped.......unless he's a sheeee,,,, but you know what i mean.... future shows luck in the library?????? if that means anything to you...
>>
>>19554312
alright wish you would have told me, I wouldn't have gotten so mad.

So the other anon didn't even bother to fulfill the trade... wow.
>>
>>19554325
Thanks anon, I appreciate the reading! Sounds hopeful too!
>>
>>19554336
sorry, I forget that since this is all anon that it's impossible to differentiate between users.

Happy hunting
>>
File: divination-e1451418802322.jpg (150KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
divination-e1451418802322.jpg
150KB, 700x519px
>>19554305
some feedback
i am looking at school A
but school B seems more sports oriented
but school A seems more pretigious, but not known for sports...
but easier to get into school A i have attended before
i still don't know where i attend
cheers
>>
>>19554326
Hes a he but i dont know him well. If hes on my pinky that means he likes me? What do you mean luck in library?

Also Id look at what school is better for your major. Both of those schools are great but school is to get you a job so focus on what's best vs prestige
>>
I've got two decks I can use- traditional Tarot and a Demon deck. Demon deck is a one card draw, you will receive advice based on the demon who answers.

For the tarot: I need a color and something to represent you. Can be as simple as a circle, as complex as a plant or animal.

For the demon deck, I need a specific request for advice(in addition to the color/object), otherwise it'll just doll out general warnings.

I'll do them for 2 hours tonight.
>>
File: tumblr_n6aow1uP1W1qik1ioo1_1280.jpg (209KB, 1280x971px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6aow1uP1W1qik1ioo1_1280.jpg
209KB, 1280x971px
>>19554362
the thing iiiiiiiiiiis
school a is my dreeeeeeeam school
i fell in love when i attended
you know?? i loved the other students there
it's just far from home

i think luck in the library was a shitty read
i was projecting
more like... luck in the future, think wheel of fortune of course
ad the chariot was more like ball's in your court..
and he's gaga for you i think I THINK don't assume
but make a move i think..............
>>
>>19554375
Pink, repped by the hippo. Traditional please.

What does my crush feel towards me? Will we be together?
>>
>>19554375
Demon deck, let's see what come sup
>>
>>19554375
Black
Rock
Love reading for the next two months.
>>
>>19554375
The tarot one please. Pink pale and a poppy flower (pink with its insides black)

Can you tell me what's the relationship between me and B?
>>
>>19554375
Tarot please.

Blue anchor
What does she think and feel about me?
>>
>>19554375
I'll bite.

Demon deck, the color purple, object is a black mirror.

Tell me about the person I've been aware of in the periphery of my life. I've known of him the past several years but never spoken to him. I just hear about him a lot, but we've never gotten a chance to meet. Is there a weird spiritual connection like I've suspected? Will we ever meet in the future?
>>
>>19553955
Thank you for the reading.

this response was NOT mine.... >>>19553983

I appreciate your input.
>>
>>19554375
Tarot
Red
Lion
Tell me what my crush feels and wants from me. What's my future with her?
>>
>>19554284
Hexagram Forty/Line One:

There has been no mistake.
You are not at fault.
Hexagram Forty/Line

He escapes the traps set by inferior men, then treats the conspirators as comrades. By making them friends, he rids himself of enemies.

I'd say from this result that you didn't do anything wrong to cause a rift. If she's leaving you in the dark as to her feelings for you, or giving you mixed signals, it might be best to circumvent this by keeping her as a friend and moving on to newer and hopefully more rewarding romantic horizons.
>>
>>19554375

Tarot deck, white, dog.
>>
>>19554375
Demon deck
Black
Cat
How do I make her fall for me
>>
>>19554442

Makes sense I guess, I'm kind of in the dark. Thank you very much.
>>
File: blackfox.jpg (44KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
blackfox.jpg
44KB, 594x395px
>>19554375

>demon deck

How should I play out this current set of intrigues?

Black Fox
>>
>>19554375
Demon deck
black
wolf

Will i get to where i want with this theory? About the source, about the patterns. Is it worth thinking this much.
>>
>>19554375
Demon deck
Green
Cactus

What must I do to win H's heart?
>>
>>19554375
Demon Deck
>I guess since my query still hasn't gotten answered by anyone..
Should I pursue any girl on campus for romantic interests.
Purple
Triangle
>>
>>19554299
Hexagram Forty-Three/Line Four:

Your legs are torn and bleeding as you push heedlessly through the thorns toward your target.
If you would allow yourself to be led down the path of least resistance, you would reach your goal.

Hexagram Forty-Three/Line Six:

A warning sign goes unheeded.
Misfortune ahead.

This result sounds kind of dark for your question, but I interpret it as saying, you will have success as long as you show restraint and don't seem overeager in your quest to get laid. Be a little aloof, and don't push things. Pay attention to the signals a girl is giving off and act accordingly. In other words, don't act subservient or desperate or rush things in an attempt to appear open and friendly and bring things to conclusion too quickly, and you should do alright.
>>
>>19554488
ah never mind I got mine answered.
>>
>>19554385

Beware of ambition here. The deck is warning of using unethical means to get your crush to like you back. If that seems inaccurate, beware of someone else exhibiting this. Whoever is acting like this is inspiring hostility from the love interest in question here.

Stay calm and remember everyone is an individual with autonomous feelings, and you'll be okay!
>>
>>19554375

Heya,
Tarot deck please
Purple triangle
What lesson does my higher self want me to learn from recent events? Ty
>>
>>19554394

Deumus has a warning for you- Beware of misinformation through gossip and rumors. The original facts have likely been lost. She warns that like herself, something may have started good and then been interpreted as demonic and evil due to fear.
>>
I have the Rider-Waite-Smith deck here and I'm willing to draw three cards for 10 people.

>Card Suit
>Cardinal Direction
>Question

Go.
>>
>>19554541
Three cards each**
>>
>>19554541

White
Hearts
South

Where do I find the best adventures?
>>
>>19554541
>green
>king of spades?
>????
>will i get some lay with the bank teller girl and when?
>>
File: 51XmWldzG9L.jpg (32KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
51XmWldzG9L.jpg
32KB, 361x500px
>>19554375
Trading.

>Initials
WOCS

>I need a color and something to represent...
Green
>Animal
Squirrel

Can I bring her (GHD) to my carnal goals?
Can I bring her (GHD) to my spiritual goals?
What will happen with me and her?
>>
>>19554541
Pink
Spades
North
Will I succeed in my travel?
>>
>>19554541
White
Spades
West

When will I find her?
>>
>>19554541

Purple
Hearts
East
What is the best move for me to make right now? Ty
>>
>>19554551
>three of wands reversed
>three of pentacles reversed
>two of wands

Not so much as a physical destination as it is the people you choose to have your adventures with is what makes them all the while; so grab a globe and spin it. Where it lands need not matter. Neither does it matter that you go, so long as you do not remain planted where you are.
>>
>>19554557
>Squirrel

hehehehe
>>
>>19554541
Yellow
Hearts
West
Will I be with the woman I want?
>>
>>19554590
What is the problem? I like squirrels.
>>
>>19554541
Purple
West
Clubs

Will we ever be back together or are we done for good?
>>
>>19554375

Hi
Demon Deck
A turquoise deer
Some financial advice please, why did I have such huge luck followed by massive losses?
>>
>>19554560
> Strength
>Hanged man, reversed
>Seven of swords, reversed

Yes, but not in the way that you may expect. You're likely to find that you've been stubborn in your ways, and some topsy-turvy event is going to throw that in your face. But by the end of it all you're going to find that you've developed a sense of grace you never knew that you could have.
>>
>>19554396

Justice has been drawn. As part of the major arcana, it is a pretty easy interpretation. Things will balance out to be fair. If this is in your favor, then it bodes well. If you've mistreated past partners, it does not bode well.

Since you asked for two months out, I drew a second card: this one says you will think more clearly. You will realize your own self confidence, and no longer be the victim.

What I see here is that either this will work in your favor and help you immensely, or it will go poorly and you will still come out a better person than you went in. It'll all depend on the type of karma you have right now.
>>
>>19554603

nothing other than they are silly and cute and that makes you silly and cute
>>
File: 65.png (295KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
65.png
295KB, 600x600px
My life lays in the hands of my boss and the big bosses tonight, tonight is the night i may lose it all and my job after i uncovered a big flaw in the company where they will end up owing millions to employees.

Anyone doing career readings.
>>
>>19554564
>Wheel of Fortune Reversed
>Ace of Swords Reversed
> Eight of cups

Luck is not on your side right now and you're exhausted and losing hope. Stop searching for the physical imprint and focus on the spiritual side. You'll find traces of her everywhere, but you'll come across the real one when you finally stop looking for her.

Of course, this can be difficult- the heart wants what it thinks it wants. But when you realize that what you're looking for is not on the outside but found within, you'll be able to start your real journey.
>>
>>19554541
Pink
Clubs
East
When will we find each other?
>>
>>19554644

hire a lawyer and sue their asses then
>>
>>19554375
Red
Brick wall
I need advice for the rest of the year, please
>>
>>19554571
>Hanged Man Reversed
>Ace of Cups
>Page of Swords reversed

This may sound weird, but "Go Left". Toss your preconceived notions aside and follow your heart. Also, beware of gossips. May be best to keep your intentions to yourself until the ink is dry.
>>
>>19554541
White
Spades
North
Will we ever get back together
>>
>>19554580

Thank you very much!
>>
>>19554592
>eight of wands
>Knight of Cups
>Nine of Cups

Whirlwind emotions, romance, and emotional satisfaction. The cards seem to be saying 'yes'. But I'd be careful that it is not simply a short-lived affair- unless that's what you want, of course.
>>
File: 12.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>19554655
I went in for a meeting, demanding a pay-rise of 8 dollars an hour totaling 30$ an hour. They are currently having a meeting and doing paperwork to send my forms off for the pay rise.

>tfw bumped from 40 grand a year > close to 70grand.
>>
>>19554611
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>19554682
how do you even ask for a pay raise?
>>
>>19554609
>The Magician Reversed
>Knight of Swords
>Page of Pentacles

What a strange and interesting mix of energies. The fast paced knight meets the slow and deliberate page. The upside down magician suggests that you have more on your mind than simple love when you say you want them back--and until you sort that out, things will be blurry and confusing.

Find your balance. There is a way for a knight on the go and a homely page to get along. As they say, "love will find a way".
>>
>>19554397

If there is avoidance of any kind, cut it out. The deck has said that you need to face problems head on and with a cool head. As it relates to that individual- whatever the two of you are avoiding must be addressed. It will destroy what you do have if you do not. Review the situation with them, and simply ask- what are you to them? They will tell you.
>>
>>19554651
>Nine of wands
> The Empress
>Eight of cups reversed

I'm not sure that you even need to be looking. It seems that something is blossoming nicely right under your noses. Stop and take a breather; you might find exactly what you're looking for after you catch your breath. A way, a solution, or even that there was no problem at all.
>>
>>19554676
Thank you for the reading anon! I do hope for something more substantial and long term, but any amount of time spent with her would be a treasure so I'll let it play out however it will.
>>
>>19554703
>Find your balance.

Easier said than done, my friend.
Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>19554398

The reason you are asking is because you don't know- and that is justified, because she is not being truthful about her feelings. Be careful of letting this cause you to be negative or expect instant gratification. People are sometimes afraid of sharing their feelings with others. Be patient, positive, and gentle- that is how to get her to be truthful with you.
>>
>>19554667
> Ten of Pentacles
>Four of Cups
>Four of Pentacles

Maybe someday, after you've both grown and established yourselves. Right now it seems you both need to set out on your own adventures to figure out who you really are. In the meantime, learn to count your blessings. Sometimes we can be so focused on being upset with the tarnish that we fail to see the value of the silver that we hold.
>>
>>19554729

>Easier said than done, my friend.

Always. But that's what makes life exciting. If it were easy we'd be bored and want to get off the ride early.
>>
>>19554737
many thanks
>>
>>19554406

Pruflas bares a warning. If this man you speak of spreads gossip and rumors, avoid him. He will isolate you and then turn on you. Due to Pruflas' connection to the Tower of Babel, I am inclined to believe there is a connection between you. Should you cross paths, assure you are speaking the same language. Otherwise, misunderstandings can lead to the two of you ruining each other.
>>
>>19554375

Please. Read >>19554557
>>
File: hunter-s-thompson-rum-dairy.jpg (45KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
hunter-s-thompson-rum-dairy.jpg
45KB, 640x411px
In desperate need for a reading. I promise to do some readings tomorrow.

My manager just got fired, I always said if that happened I'd quit. I had to play it cool all day while the owner worked in her place. Tomorrow is my only day off for the foreseeable future while my schedule is blown to shit.

Should I seek another job? Do I take a risk? Or is this time to be flexible and just let this shit work itself out?
>>
>>19554732
Thank you! Very wise words. I will do exactly that. It may not be as easy as it sounds, but I am certain it will be worth it in the end.
>>
>>19554754
Thank you. From what I know he doesn't spread gossip and rumors himself, but he is often the subject of such.

I'll keep the warning in mind.
>>
>>19554324
Sorry, my phone died while I was doing your reading, so I can't give you the text of the hexagram that came up.

Basically it says that you're like a ram butting its horns into a hedge- if you go forward and confess to your crush you fear a possible rebuff that might lead to unpleasant entanglement, if you keep your feelings hidden, you feel dissatisfied . You're caught in a quandary and without a clear sign to follow, can't move forward or retreat as you would fain do.

So I did a tarot reading and it said that he may think of you as little flaky "failing to temper artistic fancy with an understanding of reality" I'm new at reading for other people, so may be wrong, but I get the sense that you work together, and he'd like to see you be a little more serious about the job and pay attention to detail. He also may want to help you in some way, but is afraid of being enmeshed in other's problems. He may have mommy issues that make him a little cold and distant. That's what the tarot said, sorry I can't give you the original text.

Back to the iching, I would await a clear expression of interest from him before proceeding, maybe up your flirting game to sound him out a bit, or give up the chase if he continues to seem wishy-washy.
>>
>>19554375
Star
Gold
Your choice of deck, whichever is more straight forward
Should I be considering a relationship with this man?
>>
I'm trying to find a lost item, anons. It's a laptop that I haven't used for 6 months, but needed to sell to buy some things and help my family's finances out.
If anyone can divine its location, I'd be grateful.
>>
>>19554249
should I keep studying and dedicating myself to this area? I really feel I will shine doing this!
>>
>>19554786
Thanks, the iching part was pretty accurate. The tarot reading not really. Thanks anyways!
>>
>>19554249
Hope you're still at it
Male
What will happen between us now?
>>
In need of a reading, would prefer someone experienced to trade with me.

I am waiting on the completion of a project I started a while ago, I need to know how much longer I should wait for the bear fruit or should I drop it completely.
>>
>>19554375
I want the tarot deck, pls.
color: purple
something that represents me: laughter
will I succeed in a short-medium term if I follow my plans religiously?
>>
>>19554817
Damn. I'm still practicing. Use mostly the iching for myself and am more familiar with it so maybe that's why.
>>
>>19554843
Name or initial anon?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19554881
query?
>>
>>19554886
The situation is a bit complicated, but is he worried about me at all, how I'm doing emotionally, financially, etc.?
Yours?
>>
Trading.
>>
>>19554307
Lost the hexagram text when my phone died, but it said to be content with who you are, you're fine as you are, and set realistic, achievable goals. If you aim for things that are beyond your abilities/grasp right now, you'll be like a little bird that flies too high, so it's best to know yourself and your limits and work within them and you will have great success.
>>
>>19554890
>>19554890
Three of Swords, Justice, King of Swords, Page of Pentacles
If you have wronged him in any way, the answer is a straight forward and blunt no. The situation is negative is more likely than not judging by the three of swords so he is in too much pain from whatever you have done to worry about your well being. He is more concentrated on the pain you have caused him versus how you are doing right now. You can't really expect him to worry about you after what has happened happened. Once the feelings of pain subside he will worry about your financial state a little bit but that will be a while until it happens. He's feeling very cold towards you right now. Sorry for the bad news but I rather be honest than sugar coat what he's actually feeling.
What does H feel towards me?
>>
>>19554904
query?
>>
>>19554249
Sure. 19M, looking for general advice. Thanks!
>>
>>19554927
Outcome of sending that mail to they.
Yours? ( name or initial if more people involved the same)
>>
>>19554904
I'm practicing giving I-ching readings, if you're interested. I'm female, 33, and have been trying to get a relationship reading for two days now. I want to know if he loves me or just settled for me and sort of hates me deep down for not living up to his ideal.
>>
>>19554921
>would rather be honest than sugar coat
Naw me too. Thanks.

>knight of wands, knight of cups, eight of pentacles, world, five of wands

There is a lot of positivity in this spread. One of those situations where H thinks the world of you BUT is deeply designated for one reason or another. If we try to look for a deeper explaination of that, it may have something to do with the appearances of knights rather than kings, where you're definitely a love interest, or someone H would consider, but not someone they're particularly stumbling over themselves to get ahold of. That being said it's very clear that they think the best of everything about you. I think it's strange that they haven't made this clear to you yet. Perhaps you need to make a clear move on the situation? It seems that improvements to your relationship with H can be made with a little elbow grease and tlc. Best wishes anon.
>>
trading
>>
>>19554953
Query?
>>
>>19554955
How did he feel about the event that happened a few days ago? What is he feeling towards me right now?
Your query? Feel free to ask two.
>>
For a reading in return offering you one of astrology readings: children or your appearance.
>>
>>19554881
I like your readings. Please do one for me? I keep getting shot down. Query: does my husband love me or does he resent me for not being what he wants?
>>
>>19554962
>Situation 5 of swords mind games, hostility, conflict, tension, loss, betrayal
How did he feel about the event that happened a few days ago?
> Knight of wands An adventurous risk taker who follows his passions
> Page of swords mentally unstable or intellectually immature, acts without thinking, curious, mentally restless,
What is he feeling towards me right now?
> Knight of pentacles Cautious, sensible and slow to progress
> 7 of cups so many choices! Indecision, getting lost in fantasy

About the event that happened he feels at first confused like with a lot of weird thoughs some kind of strange energy surround him maybe "Should i go for it or not?" but after that seems like he really do what he want to do in the event so he feels good about that.
But toward your right now he feels confused like a lot, and it seems that confusion is making thinking a lot about everything related to you. But hes really undecided.
(Sorry but my english)
My query is, > Possible Outcome of sending that mail to they
>>
>>19554991
Name or initials of both anon.
>>
>>19555021
>>19555021
The Star
The Hermit
Eight of Swords

You need to send that mail to them so it can set some things straight for you. I didn't read on what's inside what you're going to send them but it is going to liberate you. They might not respond, they might respond harshly but either way it will liberate you on what you are holding onto. You're going to come out of this situation alone but it is what you need. It will start you upon a journey that you're going to find some outer peace with and inner peace.
>>
>>19554980
query anon. (name or initial if more people involved the same). That seems funny.
>>
Will I die soon?
>>
>>19555046
Sooo accurate! Thanks anon. Good luck with your things.
>>
>>19555049
> The lovers.
No. You will find love soon. (maybe self-love)
>>
Trading generic 'what does she think about me' for a similar query or just about any query.
>>
>>19555059
Ayyy. Sweet.
>>
Air query
Am I bad a person or have a lot of karmic debt?
>>
>>19555037
S.T. and J.E. <3
>>
>>19555061
Six of Wands
Nine of Pentacles
The Chariot

She thinks very positive things about you and admires you a lot. She sees you as a man who is full of victory and prideful over his accomplishments which are well earned. She think you are a man many people admire due to his finesse and manly grace. You know how to present yourself and you present yourself well. You dress well. You look well because of how well you dress. She thinks you of someone who knows what he wants in his life and is able to go over it.

What's gonna happen with my crush and I?
>>
I've never had a reading before. I figured I should try.

Will my wife, T. A., ever get pregnant?
Can you tell me if the issues with my daughter and ex will ever fully resolve?
What do I have in store for my future with my wife?

Sorry if I didn't ask correctly.
>>
>>19555075
I will start yours, thanks.
>>
>>19555065
What's Karmic Debt?
>>
>>19555075
Two of cups reversed, 7 of wands, 6 of swords.

You will find out some deal breaker, something that you definitely will not like about them, arguments might happen and soon enough you will be moving on from them. Sorry anon.
>>
traddng
>>
>>19555068
> The star Hope, calm, a good omen!
> 5 of cups dwelling on the negative, self pity
> 3 of pentacles Meaningful work, enjoying one’s work, suitable career
> 9 of swords Overactive mind, anxiety

He loves you you're the star, but he's really stressed and you're not helping because your blaming youself about stuffs and youre projecting that into the relationship. The both of you can work that thing out tho.
>>
>>19555076
you name or initial anon?
>>
>>19555099
Thank-you! That's totally accurate and helps a lot.
>>
>>19555095
query? I want to know the outcome of my project.
>>
>>19555111
You're welcome. Good luck girl and chill!
>>
>>19555116
Starting. Same query.
>>
Is it only one question per person?
>>
>>19555125
Okay I will start yours.
>>
>>19555130
Just air query. Someone will read you or not. Im here doing some reads but not for too long.
>>
>>19555116
Eight of Wands, Eight of Pentacles, Ten of Wands

It's going to be a long journey to success. You will continue to have an energy supply and you will continue to succeed in whatever you are trying to accomplish as long as you continuously put effort into it. There will be a sensation of nothing stopping you no matter how much hardships you encounter and there will be a lot of hardships you do encounter that you will succesfully move past and work towards overcoming. You will eventually get what you want out of your project but you will have to put continuos effort into maintaining whatever reward you get from it. The work never ends with this, but there is reward to be reaped.
>>
>>19550551
https://youtu.be/lwBWepFRz14
>>
What will happen to practicioners of magic(k) on Sept. 23?
>>
>>19555146
Thanks for the reading, now regarding yours:

It will initially take off well, however it will ultimately leave you unfulfilled, like if there was something lacking, or a feeling of emptiness.

This in turn will lead to sub-par results, not the ones you were actually expecting.

The best way to solve this is to actually put more passion and dedication into this project of yours, there is a need to address the conflicts, planning beforehand so if any issue arises, you solve it immediately, if more than one person is involved, make sure you get along with them.
>>
>>19555161
> The devil Destructive patterns, addiction, giving away your power
> Queen of cupsEmotionally nurturing, intuitive, sensitive
> The emperor Structure, stability, rules and power

Something...
>>
>>19554432
>>19554450
>>19554463
>>19554476
>>19554477
>>19554486
>>19554488
>>19554526
>>19554557
>>19554610
>>19554661
>>19554761
>>19554798
>>19554848

I'll be continuing tomorrow! If the thread is still up, I will reply here. If not, I will join the next thread.
>>
>>19555169
Thats... Concerning. And vague but we don't have much information do we?
>>
tradin
>>
>>19555183
I cant give you that read RedRose seems dark as fuck. I just drew you the cards. If you want my advice not practice anything on that day if youre mentally unstable.
>>
>>19555200
But my side job is to hunt harmful spirits. I can't just take a day off work!
>>
>>19555208
Ok, be careful then, probably your intuition will be high as hell that day.
>>
>>19555213
Thank you for the read. But I think that'll be one of my toughest jobs.

Have you felt the energy rising? Its getting damn near stifling. I fear an enemy will abuse the Event.
>>
>>19555228
Yes, the cards are getting tricky since some days. But most of the times are us with our own "bad vibes".
>>
>>19555239
There is "Bad Vibes" and The pure Dread that eminates... from nowhere.
>>
>>19555252
Yes, dark times indeed anon. And a lot of people are believing that "Positive thinking/Commercial Budism/Law of Attraction/Vibes" but doing evil actions can heal their souls.
>>
>>19552533
>>19552612
Still around?
>>
>>19555272
Your talking about Necessary Evil? Or to do evil for cleansing?
>>
>>19555280
Necessary Evil? kek please explain
Or to do evil for cleansing?
Im talking about people who thinks "instagram tier spirituality" (pic related) can have some influence in their life without doing the right things to the people with them. I really believe in karma tho. You sow what you reap
>>
>>19555295
Oh. IG tier Spirituality. I didn't know that was a thing.

But Necessary Evil as in If this Planet was a utopia it wouldn't have any right to exist.

Perfectly Good is a no go. So Necessary Evil counter balances it.

As for "Well why fight for what you believe in, it doesn't matter."

Well, you're a smart person. Make your own answer.
>>
Air query
What is my intuition trying to tell me?
>>
>>19555338
> 9 of swords Overactive mind, anxiety
> 5 of cups dwelling on the negative, self pity
> 4 of cups reversed Boredom, missed opportunity, being aloof

You need to calm down, you're overthinking everything and seeing the glass half empty isn't helping you. And doing nothing but thinking is not helping you.
>>
>>19555353
You're right.. Thanks for the read, I really need to have some good vibes.

Also the captcha is literally the word Hope
>>
Air query, is my pain justified? Will I heal
>>
>>19555107
My name's Daniel. D. A.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19555369
Is my pain justified?
> Ace of swords A fresh start, a sudden opportunity or idea, clarity
> The hermit Meditation, solitude, consciousness

Yes. You got what you deserved

Will I heal
>King of cups Emotional balance and control, generosity

Yes, but you need to release some repressed emotions first. And put your shit together.
>>
>>19555382
>>>19555369
>Yes. You got what you deserved.
>And put your shit together.

Glad we dont pull punches at /div/
>>
>>19555076
>>19555372
Will my wife, T. A., ever get pregnant?
> 10 of wands Burden, responsibility, hard work, stress, achievement
> Ace of cups New beginnings, creative spark, fertile ideas

Yes, could take some time some kind of hard work is involved or maybe you see this issue too stressful thats one of the reason she can't pregnant. but its a totally YES outcome the ace of cups talk about love, compassion, creativity, overwhelming emotion

Can you tell me if the issues with my daughter and ex will ever fully resolve?
> King of swords Serious, controlling, rational and mind/intellect-focused
> Justice Fairness, equality, balance
Yes, you need to take care of the situation with a really focused mind. The outcome is justice so this issue gonna have a lot of fairness, cause and effect, etc.

What do I have in store for my future with my wife?
> Page of pentacles, Queen of Swords, 7 of cups

Many dreams and illusions, maybe some of them hard to get or even impossibles but she will help you a lot in life and in those dreams too.
>>
>>19555398
Kek, was a little harsh but he asked.
>>
>>19555398
I'm not that reader, but the reason I choose to read on 4chan is precisely because I can be honest here.
>>
>>19555417
Page of pentacles,
You gonna learn a lot of stuffs with her too.(good)
>>
>>19555423
It really is nice. Having Honesty.
>>
Beautiful night. Will do two readings and i am also interested in one trade, in case someone is as well.

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19555453
Male me. Female and Male they
Can you give me the outcome of the situation related to they?
>>
>>19555453
Female
What will the circumstances be to meet my future boyfriend? Like, will we be friends first?
>>
I would like to leave an open query. The question is simple but I have a feeling that the answer may be difficult.

I wish to know what is coming in the month ahead. I am a 21 year old male, sign Taurus if that helps.

I would like to thank anyone who uses their ability to divine for the good of others, I am always glad to know that I have people to turn to when I cannot plan ahead based on my own revelations. You gifted with the Touch are truly remarkable.
>>
I would like a general love reading if theres anyone in here
>>
>19555533
> 9 of swords
> The devil
> The tower
Holy fu- Nothing good anon. If you re for any reason nervous or you overthink everything. Be ready to struggle with some big shit coming in your way.
>>
>>19555485

>Situation: Page of Wands, Moon
>Development: Page of Cups, Moon, Death (R)
>Likely Outcome: King of Cups, Nine of Wands

Tricky reading i can tell. They are in some form of quest albeit not in the usual sense but more on the lines of looking for something, even if they themselves dont know what that is. This quest started with some joy and excitement but it has reached that point of "Now what?" And its likely not going to change much besides that point. Moon two times and Death (R) are clear on how frutile this journey has been so far, at least from its initial phase.

The outcome is a bittersweet one. For once they come out empty handed, technically speaking but they do earn the experience and perhaps more importantly, the emotional development and maturity that they needed to grow. As the said goes, we grow from adversity.

There probably has and will be a lot of intrigue and shadows behind this situation though but mostly confusion.
>>
>>19555562
thanks anon! Do you want to trade? Tell me your query, you already did mine. I need your name or initials (if more people involved the same)
>>
>>19555494

>Circumstances: Moon, Wheel of Fortune (R)

A lot of moons shoaing up tonight. schyncronicity perhaps?

It will be very hetic and confusing to say the least. Very odd cards. You two might end up in the same place by mistake or something on those lines will kinda introduce you two.

>Initial relationship: Five of Wands (R), Page of Swords

Lel. You will entangle in some argument that even if not malicious would kinda off put one of you. Ill say one will correct the other for the mistake but i might be too literal on that statement.. Or might not.

I dont do yes/no but it seems like you two will not ne friends at first albeit by logic some sort of friendship should be there its not going to be the main theme.

Good luck.

>>19555573

No problem anon.

Id like some advice to heal? Mostly mentally, been through a rough path the last few months and i fear it might have taken a toll. You know, anxiety/depression, all the good stuff :^]
>>
>>19555573
hello anon!
would you mind reading for me?

Matthew is my name

>>19555538
my post
>>
>>19555453
He's a boy and I'm a girl

What the fuck is wrong with him???
Why isn't he asking to be my boyfriend AAAAHHHHH
>>
>>19555606
6 cards Self-Healing Spread
> #1 Represents the primary emotional block or issue from the past limiting self growth
Justice Fairness, equality, balance

This is my interpretation the justice here is talking about that maybe you have a hard time dealing with the law of cause-effect, karma, balance in the universe, maybe something more earthly like "We have some goods times and we have some bad times".
You really need to know that everything happens for a reason and sometimes our darkest times will help us to be strongers in the future, the more shit they thrown to you the strongest you get.

> #2 Represents how this emotional blocks affected relationship with others in the past
2 of pentacles Balance, multitasking

> #3 Represents how this emotional block is affectin relationship with others in the present
6 of pentacles Charity, accepting and giving help
When i was really depressed (even thinking about killing myself) the worst mistake i made was not talking to my family/people who love us. The 6 of pentacles here is telling you, you need some kind of help anon, but not any kind of help. There's a lot people out there who can really help you to figure it out your issue. To overcome it.

> #4 Represents the lessons that can be learned from the emotional block
6 of cups entimentality, kindness, help
If you're able to be kind to yourself when you hate you the most, when the depression hits so fucking hard that you can even eat, if you can try lo love yourself even a little then you will be able to love and help and take care of anybody.

> #5 Represents steps that can be taken to encourage self healing
2 of swords Indecision
Put your shit together anon sempai!

> #6 Represents the guiding spiritual principal to be followed in the future for self healing
The magician Action, the power to manifest

You can overcome this struggle nigga! You have the power, do a few steps in the right direction, “The best way out is always through.”
>>
>>19555616
Matthew! How are you man?! Feeling better already?
I suck with general. If you have a more specific query i will read you for sure.
>>
File: 3rdeyefeline.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3rdeyefeline.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
>>19555658
Im getting there thank you. still a fresh wound.
Im working on making myself the best person I can be.
Will that improve the future of my love life?
>>
>>19555655

Thank you bruh. I am not depressed anymore and just a tad anxious every now and then, it is just not feeling myself yet, if that makes any sense. My life is not at risk or anything though so dont worry.

Thank you for the encouragement, have a good one.
>>
>>19555668
> the hermit Meditation, solitude, consciousness
> the star Hope, calm, a good omen!
> 10 of wands Burden, responsibility, hard work, stress, achievement

Oh man... YES! kek, but you have a lot huge ass work on yourself ahead too. Like you really need to enjoy your solitude.
When you will be able to do that your life gonna shine (the star)
And your love life will improve because of you too.
>>
>>19555691
I work best under pressure lol.
Ive picked up the guitar again and set up a little meditation station in the corner of my room.
also been reading more.
thank you so much anon.
>>
>>19555694
You're welcome Matthew! Good luck man!
>>
>>19555417
Thank you very much. That's all good to hear.
>>
Air query:
Have my years of being a disgusting foreveralone sadvirgin thrown me into some karmaic backlash for being vermin for most of my life?
Obviously Male and 22 aries
>>
>>19555801

Coins: Heads Y Tails N

Results: 2x Heads, 1x Tails

There's hope for change but chances are high you're just going to puss out on following through with lasting changes and keep going 'til you hit rockbottom. You rack disciprine and wirrpower.
>>
>>19555808
Very true, I am very puss overall.
Shit I reary rack it
>>
new thread
>>19555962
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.