[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has spirituality or enlightenment fucked you over? >it made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17

File: ps-with-hindus-side.jpg (21KB, 310x309px) Image search: [Google]
ps-with-hindus-side.jpg
21KB, 310x309px
Has spirituality or enlightenment fucked you over?

>it made me an empath on an island of mafia (where i live). The result is me gettin stunned easily by everyone and abused
>>
File: 1503809424849.jpg (18KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1503809424849.jpg
18KB, 199x253px
>>19546925
I've found rest.
A rest of my lust, and a rest to my anger.
Thing is my human nature wants those things, but I can't go back, it's a battle between my humanity and my spirituality.
Every days it goes, I stray far from my comfort zone into the light...

I'm genuinely scared, because without this "drives" I feel, strangely liberated.

And no, I haven't felt like this ever in my life. Sorry if it's not a "fucked over" as you'd expected it... but, it is fucked up to feel that you are getting better by getting in a weird and unknown zone.
>>
>>19546971
Tal bram is that you?
>>
>>19546925
Well shit, I don't envy you. I'd say more so depression fucked me over, but being depressed with your third eye open is a fucking shit show. Too bad I forced stopped and now it's refusing to work with me.
>>
>>19546979
I wouldn't know mon ami...probably not.

Who's Tal Bram?
>>
>>19546925
Not really it made me pretty cool with shit. I laugh at the negativity and the fact they'd drown in it. It's hard to deal with someone suffering and feeling stuck but if they don't listen to my advice I don't let it bring me down
>>
>>19546971
Yeah this is how I feel.

You must continue your search, it is not over yet, my friend.
>>
Drugs or meditation

Meditation takes longer, but you stay more sane.

Drugs can make you insane, it's a slippery slope.
>>
>>19547005
can't stop... even If I'd wanted it.
feels good to not feel alone on this. May the sun be at your side always.
>>
>>19546925
Yeah, I feel even more alienated from the human condition than ever before
>>
>>19546925
Sounds like me. Christ consciousness is really painful if you live in a bustling capitalist metropolis.
>>
>>19546925
You are easily stunned because you lack social interaction.

Do more mafia things and you'll be fine.
>>
>>19547014

You must not forget to stay sane.
>>
I haven't had a girlfriend since my enlightenment experience but I have been far more at peace. I have been stunned and abused but I consider myself an innocent witness to such events. There are many maps of enlightenment. Often things look darkest before dawn. Strive toward the light. And beware the darkness in the light, the false light.
>>
File: 1503619824585.jpg (134KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1503619824585.jpg
134KB, 1080x1283px
>>19547017
>bustling capitalist metropolis.

Op here. I was born here. Problem is cities attract people who r dead inside in the very first place. I dun fukkd by enlightenment>>19547017

U live in an island whose name starts with M?
>>
>>19547023
We cannot connect to humans at face value. We go reaaaaaaal deep, and that overloads our senses

After enlightenment now i train daily how to not connect deeply to the fuckin homeless in the streets

Also i m aware that lack of socializin makes this harder too
>>
>>19547013
We can testify that both statements are true.
>>
>>19547076
You know he's back, right?
>>
>>19547088
You know...
We couldn't care less at this point.
May it happen whatever is supposed to.
And yes... we noticed how we were dancing it's song.
>>
>>19547099
The other one
>>
>>19547111
Nani?
>>
Just accept the mafia stuff as your dharma. Remember Arjuna didn't want to kill his cousins, but Krsna told him to man up and "kill" them anyway, since jīvas cannot die
>>
>>19547120
Time of enlightenment is coming.
>>
>>19547144
Just... stop using scripts?
That amount of digits is insane.
By the way, that won't end well for us
>>
>>19547148
I'm not.

Remember you lost your faith.

I'm an early messenger, I believe.
>>
File: hqdefault (1) (1).jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1) (1).jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>19547177
Nay you are shitting me now.
>>
>>19547191
im talking about cain
>>
Op here....so wat shall i do?

I ask you wise ones

> i an now an empath on an island of mafia (where i live). The result is me gettin stunned easily by everyone and abused

This spirituality thing turned me into a fsggot and dumb when it comes to socialize
>>
>>19547211
Become your greatest version in all areas

You should know what to do, so you must do it
>>
File: smoking2.jpg (33KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
smoking2.jpg
33KB, 1280x718px
>>19547211
You know what to-do
You always knew
The key is
You.
^:)
>>
File: 1502158799354.jpg (66KB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
1502158799354.jpg
66KB, 300x287px
Okay...
We're retired, we don't care.
And as apparently you Did read that thread...
You should know why we don't want our faith back.
>>
>>19546925
Spirituality means goodness and purity. If one is wholly spiritual there exists no fault in his life for he is perfect. When you take to spiritual life you may have difficulties initially, but that is only due to attachment to material. Anxieties and inauspiciousness is always rooted in material.
>>
>>19547291
Wrong. Look up the dark side of meditation where people were convinced that the way to true nirvana was to off themselves.
>>
>>19547310
Then he is a madman deluded by maya, or illusion. Actual spirituality means accepting a legitimate guru and studying and practicing under them, not devising your own system of beliefs and rules. In no sutra or veda is there any encouragement of suicide.
>>
>>19547310
Technically thats true coz this meat container aint meant to hold the universe
>>
>>19547328
Look up SSRI.
Twisted AS FUCK.
And still people follows it even knowing it's complete Darkness.
>>
>>19546971
yo /pol/tiergiest
don't go into the light
>>
>>19547211
Once you understand the nature of the mafia, and who they really serve... it will all click for you. Mafia, government, capitalists and so on. They are all controlled by [spoiler]pussy[/spoiler].
>>
File: king of hill2.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill2.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>>19546925
I know that feel.
>>
What hell would Cain have to do with mass enlightenment lol.
>>
>>19547588
It was a message for us.
>>
>>19547074
I get along so great with homeless people my ex of 6 years was always like WTF? lol
>>
>>19547211
Yeah it does. Socializing has a lot to do with being a mindless idiot rambling about shit and all you know is meditation.
>>
File: 1504459155280.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1504459155280.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>19547328
Wrong ....path of the fool
>>
File: IMG_5316.jpg (84KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5316.jpg
84KB, 720x525px
>>19547593
The both of your personas? Do you larp as a schizo for fun. Everything you post is horse shit just like "ermagerd Cain is back"
>>
File: Bardo Thodol.jpg (76KB, 459x650px) Image search: [Google]
Bardo Thodol.jpg
76KB, 459x650px
>>19547396
Existence is purgatory a bardo.
>>
>>19547676
Hahaha, no.
>>
>>19546925
>island of mafia (where i live)

Sicily, Italy is where anon is from
>>
>>19547328
>Then he is
"he"? Who's he? This happens to a sub set of people who get into meditation. Sometimes it just goes to bad places, and it can't be helped.
>>
>>19547211
Make friends with your demons and they shall never harm you again
>>
>>19547203

Now all I need is y'all to pronounce my name

Back in the Chi, them Folks ain't from Moe Town

Hey Mona Lisa come home, are you sure what side of the picture you're on?

Worm, stroke!

The sun shiver me timbers!

She be too close!

{Rub that crust from yo eye!}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMMkP_ofpXg
>>
>>19546925
>>19550129

{IC Wiener}

{IC Titan}

{IC Ornamental}

When I see a nigga who be a real ass nigga I be like...

...hey man

{Arnold built us!}

Before you think about it, we got it, just being honest.

{Nothing in particular, is criminally vulgar}

And the blindside boys say whatever they want. what goes on outside these walls?!

that shit that make your soul burn slow

Roar for a cause!

Or mo problems!
>>
>>19546971
sounds like you may have gone too far into annihilating your own ego, all depends on if you want an earthly experience on this earthly body man. It is a reaallly weird sensation I've been there. Wasn't useful at all though.
>>
>>19550168

Where I come from, marriage is just a man creating the universe according to the toys desires and frames his wife for the accomplishment and rewards.

Some of the wealthy build these underground lairs you see...

The wealth to be made of alchemical gold and philosophers stone. I'm jackin a box, crawl in and out of.

Will gravity save me from the sun?

Stay tuned!
>>
File: maxresdefhfdhault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefhfdhault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>19550205
>all depends on if you want an earthly experience on this earthly body man. It is a reaallly weird sensation I've been there. Wasn't useful at all though.

op here. Ego death is a very bad idea if you live in a city or a populated area. you will be like a sheep amongst wolves. Fucked my early 20's with that shit

having hippie friends you wont get told that. all u read is pro ego-death shit online

funny thing is most hippies aint even did ego-death. so even they can fuck with you
>>
File: Guru_Rinpoche_in_mist_2.jpg (564KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Guru_Rinpoche_in_mist_2.jpg
564KB, 1024x768px
>>19547211
The spiritual things made me quite sane.

>>19547013
Nope, both are equally helpful or harmful.
So too is just dealing with it.
But the snake of wisdom is able to climb the trident and remain, not ever on just one point, but where they met and intersect.

Dionysus had an ivy crown, and that reminded us of farming technique based on abstinence mixed with literal poison, growing out of everyday food and dirt.

Nobody is sane with just food, that is dullness

Nobody is sane with just drugs, that is addiction.

No human is satisfied with religion alone.
They are as spiderlings jumping on the wind, setting traps for themselves and others.
>>
>>19550216
Ego death is never the end goal of real spiritual practice.

Its scarcely done with real effect these days.
It's just a traumatic return from the spirit world, fixable with a patient sitter and the self intent to go out and fix it.

The city is a bad place to get high, in fact it IS traumatic. To the human condition.

But getting high in the deep woods surrounded by mushrooms is a different thing.

Ego death in the truest sense is perceptual dissolution, not this "OMG I died" shit that you kids are on about.
There isn't an observer after true ego death. It is a quiet omniscience that nobody can understand but watch as nature starts taking you as her student and you end up knowing instantly from the soil and the vines, what the fruit will be.

Cities tell you with their tendrills, about their bad fruit. But then again, you without actual ego death, can't cultivate yourself.

I'm like a Hazel tree. And I cut down my trunk with my human body that I keep warm with the wood.
After facing pain, and breaking it, I am now many trunks of the same tree.
But I am also the mushrooms that eat at the roots.

I am all the forest, designed to give a fruit that popped out of a belly. That is designed to pick fruits and sort them for reasons .
You are something, I know because we share the same leaf litter, the same plant fleas.

Don't go pruning in summer.
Prune in the winter of your soul.
>>
>>19546925
It's funny how it feels like both a good and bad thing. I'm getting used to it though, there's no way I could go back to living in ignorance like I once did.
>>
>I killed my ego and became jesus amidst ugly evil people ;_;

That's very cool a feat, since those spiritual pursuits are vain and the true spirituality is very complex and unknonw in any religion.
>>
File: IMG_20170822_210356.jpg (83KB, 545x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170822_210356.jpg
83KB, 545x544px
>>19550538
Meanwhile a spiritually dead Chad fucks your model sister every god damn night of the week while we play with our crystals

Pic related - a Chad
>>
>>19550484
>The city is a bad place to get high, in fact it IS traumatic. To the human condition.

Yes it fuckin is. Tension/ego is so present its sickening. I need to ground myself for at least 30 min a day

I will warn any hippie to stop their bullshit if they live in a city
>>
>>19550562
Hahaha I guess I'm fortunate in the sense that my sister's partner is actually quite nice. They do tend to bring an argument with them wherever they go and usually over the dumbest shit imaginable. It pollutes the area with bad vibes but its' great practice for shielding against that kind of thing. All in all, I'm starting to get the hang of things and am getting along with everyone in my family really well. There certainly are benefits to be had with spirituality, you just have to work at it instead of being scared at the first sign of a challenge. Took me a while to realize but things are definitely looking up from here on out.
>>
>>19546925

spirituality/enlightenment/hinduism/buddhism/taoism

are all a corruption of the truth and demonic

Jesus is the only way. Rest in him.
>>
>>19550586
Man, you Jesus extremists have really upped your presence on /x/ within the past month, what gives?
>>
>>19550590

The Sept 23 belief is giving them confidence.
>>
>>19550600
Too bad it actually has almost nothing to do with them.
:/)
>>
>>19550600

Me again. My mother in law is really religious and has a revelations guide book. The 12:1-2, according to the book, if I understood correctly, signals the birth of the Jewish Messiah. Gonna be a time of celebration for them. Can't imagine they expect wanton destruction or Christian rapture.
>>
>>19547021
How can meditation turn one insane? How is the sanity of a man who meditates?
>>
>>19550586
Jesus is another lie.
>>
File: PyramidLandowner.png (1MB, 1059x850px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidLandowner.png
1MB, 1059x850px
>>19546925
>it made me an empath on an island of mafia

That's planet Earth.

"What does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and forfeit his soul?" - Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
>>19550563

My city seems to be becoming a paradise.

Can you find me?!

Better yet! Do as I do and actually matter!

Protective wargods built your world, with blood and sweat.
>>
>>19551078
>Do as I do and actually matter!

Op here. I see u r new to hinduism

No matter wat u do u will not matter and u will be forgotten
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.