[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mystery google earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: lieu étrange.png (2MB, 1210x720px) Image search: [Google]
lieu étrange.png
2MB, 1210x720px
do you know what it is ?
>>
Something Jewish and therefore means we have to stop it
>>
It's just a masonic lodge building, nothing special
>>
jon rafman cum here boi
>>
>>19540892
A place of magical practice, probably frequented by local Jews or other influential people in the vicinity.
>>
File: rennes-temple-1.jpg (42KB, 650x181px) Image search: [Google]
rennes-temple-1.jpg
42KB, 650x181px
can someone translate?
>>
>>19540899
>Jewish
>Has a sphynx and an eagle

Why is /x/ so fucking retarded.

The address is 24 Rue Thiers Rennes you can see it right on the door.

A quick google search shows that this is a mixed gendered lodge run by the Grand Orient Masonic branch.

Heres an article about its opening

http://www.ouest-france.fr/bretagne/rennes-35000/le-grand-orient-installe-sa-premiere-loge-mixte-1909051

The name of the lodge is "La Parfaite Union" or The Perfect Union for the uncultured. Its run by an group called "the Philosophic and Cultural Circle of Rennes."

Heres an article about organization in the city

http://www.lexpress.fr/informations/francs-macons-la-culture-du-secret_640927.html

And specifically about that branch of Masonry:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Orient_de_France

Give me a hard one faggots.
>>
Isn't the bird a symbol of Zoroastrianism?
>>
>>19540927
looks like the Alphabet of Nug-Soth, working on a translation. Its diff not hebrew
>>
>>19540946
*magic square cipher pasted the wrong thing
>>
>>
>>
>>19540966
Symbol of the Raelians
>>
>>19540927
A raw translation is paqcaeic soego, It has to be shifted with the cipher though so just a few more moments
>>
>>19540927
This is pigpen dude, I can't believe you don't know it
>>
>>19540934

>Give me a hard one faggots.

Gimme a 1000 word essay on enlightenment
>>
>>19540975
The q might be rg cause the dot is shifted to the side
>>
>>19540934
I love how much effort you put such an inane comment, well done.
>>
File: IMG_20170904_185005.jpg (3MB, 4640x2610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170904_185005.jpg
3MB, 4640x2610px
Ok I shifted it with 3 places and put it in google translate
>>
>>19540892
jews and their things
>>
>>19540927
"Theopisa fagote"
>>
File: alphab6.gif (9KB, 482x207px) Image search: [Google]
alphab6.gif
9KB, 482x207px
>>
>>19540984
I'm going to try that next, a ceaser shift in the popular masonic numbers didn't produce anything useful so I'm going to assume we may be messing up some translation from the cipher to the actual french or latin phrase
>>
>>19541006
This is not right at all
>>
I do not think that writing is coding, usually they use the symbolic
>>
>>19541006
If we use that we get ""Pareaise xnion" which is pretty close to a Parfaite Union using a slightly different pig pen
>>
this is the exact translation I think
>>
>>19540980

The enlightenment is really simple so let me sit back and blow some minds on /x/.

For a long ass time everything academic and "learned" was jumbled all together in a retarded ass way. This was universally true across all of human existence. Religion, art, politics, history, magic, math, philosophy, and art were all one big stupid ass field with no clear line between any one thing. This made sense at the time because all those fields were pretty stupid and unrefined. The fields went through various levels of refinement and separation but usually someone fucked up and everything backslid into "why does wood burn?" "fuck if I know I guess theres fire living inside of it!"

by about the 1200 globally we had reached about a mid level of refinement between those fields. It was the age of organized religion so there was a civil and a social element to the Catholic Church, the Ottoman Caliphate, and Taoism had organized into a state religion. Art was starting to become refined, symbolic, and communicative. "real politk" was starting to grow and "god will reward the heroic valance of our king" was no longer considered good policy planning. Thanks to empiricism magic and mathematics were changing from alchemy to chemistry and math changed from purely a check balancing tool to a way to objectively describe the world around us.

In short lots of things were being understood for the first time and a lot of very smart people FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. let me break it down for you, you're a monk, scholar, nobelman ETC but you're someone of means who has the ability to do stuff like read and write and own books and you aren't just focused on trying not to starve to death/get raped to death by invading bandits. You're about 5% of the population on a good day. The average person is dumb as fucking shit and you don't know how they're going to react to the three horrifying truths you've discovered.

cont
>>
I consider myself curious and I love to learn and try to understand, here is the objective of this post
>>
>>19541056
Truth 1.

The order of the world is based on cause and affect

Truth 2.

Society has advanced beyond our current technological level, regressed, and advanced again many times in the past

Truth 3.

The world is not always as our senses tell us it is. there are things both larger and smaller than we can perceive that affect our day to day lives

Truth 4.

There is hidden knowledge that we can not directly perceive with our senses but through both trial and error and better tools this information can be harnessed and used.

Now that all sounds pretty fucking obvious to you and I but imagine your a fucking carrot farmer in 1350 Germany. How would you respond if someone told you "oh yeah if you mix charcoal, salt peter, and sulfur put it in a tube and then put something heavy in front of it you guys are gonna take over the world with fire magic" or "oh hey so theres itty bitty critters in EVERYTHING ON EVERYTHING and sometimes they help you eat food and other times they give you the flu and you can't see them" or "oh hey so we don't know how yet but theres tiny secret instructions inside of you for how to make copies of you and sometimes the copies screw up and you can grow carrots that only need half as much water?"

THIS WAS FUCKING HUGE. It was going to change everything about EVERYTHING. this is like the invention of the internet times 1000. Before this most people assumed things happened because of fate or the will of the gods or demons or some shit but we learned not only is that not true but we CAN CAUSE THINGS TO HAPPEN.

cont
>>
Are you an initiator?
>>
>>19541080
Now naturally the learned people started freaking out. They decided for a long time this information had to be strictly limited to only people who wouldn't fucking ruin fucking everything. Theres nothing at all special about gunpowder for example. Any idiot with access to wood, animal shit, water, and a pot can make TONs of gunpowder. What do you think would happen if the aforementioned idiot peasants suddenly realized that their entire social order was bullshit, they were starving for nothing, AND THEY CAN MAKE BOMBS TO BLOW UP THE CASTLE.

It was decided that religion, philosophy, and art have to act as both the primary education on this as well as the filter to keep crazy fucks away from this information. They wanted to make sure that if an individual was given this massively powerful information they would only use it to reshape the world, not rip the world out at its roots.

You know serfdom and colonialism sucked hard dicks for everyone involved who wasn't at the top but you know what sucks even worse? total fucking anarchy which is exactly what happened the last 30 odd times humanity started to figure this shit out. The information was shared with everyone and shit got all fucked up because people who didn't fully understand the gravity of the power they had been given destroyed everything and the information was lost again.

This time was different however. Information would be slowly filtered out to the public for digestion so that it can be absorbed by society and digested so that as each individual is made more powerful and given more destructive potential they better understand the consequences of using that power.
>>
>>19541095
So we start small. We start with basic math and chemistry and people learn how to make better walls and tools and boats.

Then you tell them about history and astronomy and they learn the world isn't what we think it was and wasn't how we thought it looked.

Then you tell them about math, psychics, particles, economics, industry, electric power. nuclear energy, computers, space ETC

As they learn they become more thoughtful, more interested in truth and beauty, and more interested in making a humanity that can know EVERYTHING about what we know without fucking up the entire world.

Despite the best efforts of all involved the last four centuries have still be almost a constant fountain of blood and death. We're nearly to the end and we're going to all be going on a great journey together. Its been hard but humanity has come so far in such a short amount of time.

It may seem cruel but could you imagine the Ottoman empire with automatic weapons? Could you imagine if the Tsars had a nuke? What if the Ming Dynasty had perfect robotic warriors flying our skies? What if the US aristocracy in the 1930s could live in perfect genetic health for 1000 years stronger, faster, and smarter than any common man?

This information is for all of us but all of us are NOT READY YET. The creation of the internet is the start of the last few steps. Things are about to become very very good for EVERYONE but the next few decades are crucial and could be very bloody.
>>
there are far too many people on earth, will they do a purge?
>>
I can also understand an elite prefer to keep an advantage over others rather than just give them the knowledge deserved
>>
>>19541153
Nope, you don't need to. The West and Japan for example all used to be massively overpopulated and then came to population equilibrium without any purge over the 1950s.

Let me break it down for you. For the last 1000 years everyone had to have 12 kids because 6 of them would die as babies, two would go off to war and die at 16, and 1 would get crushed by a wagon or kicked to death by a horse. You'd have a ton of kids but only three or so would make it to adulthood. For a long time this worked out perfectly with roughly 2-4 kids surviving and having their own kids.

Then shit got fucky with the first major improvements in your average quality of life (professionalization of war, professionalization of medicine, professionalization of farming) this leads to people having 12 kids and ALL FUCKING 12 OF THEM LIVE. The next generation has 12 kids all have 12 kids and all of them LIVE AS FUCKING WELL. Now this sounds terrible but do you know what that average collective 144 kids do? They start the second wave of quality improvements. They most likely grew up in poverty so they try to make sure that poverty is at least acceptable for even the poorest people. Thats why the US and Japan don't have things like fucking famines. Those 144 kids build systems and infrastructure. They turn their countries from agrarian shit holes into a place thats worth living in if you aren't part of the top 20%. You can watch this happening live right now in India. Because of the temporarily stressed resources all 144 people try to have 12 kids as well while the country is being built but only 2-3 of them live to reach adulthood (think 1920s US during the great depression) but those three kids who do live have a quality of life lightyears ahead of their parents and because they know their kids will survive they only have one to two kids allowing population and resource use to stabilize.

India will have the quality of life and population of the rest of the world by aprox 2070.
>>
>>19541160
Its not that at all. Literally anyone can get this information but you have to be taught it. You can go to school and become a nuclear scientist because through going to school you'll understand the awesome destructive power of your wisdom. You'll also understand your duty to your fellow man and you will develop a drive to lift them up and bring them to your level.

Only the willing can be taught and it isn't easy stuff. I myself have a lot of trouble with math so a lot of the ways are closed off to me. Not because someones like "oh yeah nah you need reptaloid blood of at least 70% purity".

I could learn to be better at math and be given more wisdom for example. Anyone can, even you.
>>
>>19541212
Why do you fuckers think so many philosophers, scientist, and artist are involved in the order?

Its not because of a desire to control those things because those things are bigger than humanity. No one can control them.

Its because those types of people have a burning desire to lift up humanity and stop watching them literally drink piss and rub shit on themselves because they think it will cure cancer.

We feel a deep pain for the ignorance people have to endure but its better than the potential destruction that ignorance could cause.
>>
you do not have to justify yourself, I understand very well the motivations besides the definition of the evil for me and rather relative to the prohibited in society not really concrete definition
>>
>>19541242
The only great evil is to destroy without rebuilding.

If you must cut a tree down, plant one in its place.
>>
I think we have the same definition
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.