[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forgotten Times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 94

File: Forgotten_Times.jpg (47KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
Forgotten_Times.jpg
47KB, 546x546px
Why are the so called experts of archaeology so ignorant of the past? How come whenever solid evidence surfaces that could, and should rewrite the text books, all they want to is arrogantly argue that its wrong because their fancy ass degree says so?

For example: They will fight until their dying breathe saying that the Sphinx is 4500 or so years old. But in fact, the bedrock limestone shows significant evidence of water erosion. So, water erosion; why is that such a big deal? The Nile Delta in Egypt hasn't seen significant rainfall in over 9000 years for starters. The kind of erosion we see would have taken thousands of years to take place. Geological evidence suggest it is tens of thousands of years old.

And then there's this. There was a vase found in 500 million year old rock with species of flower depicted on it which went extinct 100,00 years ago. (The Dorchester Pot)

An iron pot found in 300 million year old coal.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSwmPHCJ6n8

The Atacama Mechanism. Göbekli Tepe. Evidence of an ancient global advanced civilization being the ones who built the pyramids all around the globe.

It goes on and on. What are they hiding? Is humanity older than we could possibly imagine? Or were there other intelligent beings who ruled the planet predating humanity?

Thoughts?
>>
>>19538722
Extinct over *100,000* years ago. Typical typo me...
>>
File: 7lZwLKc.jpg (85KB, 511x606px) Image search: [Google]
7lZwLKc.jpg
85KB, 511x606px
idk OP, shit is crazy man, I read this shit that Hawkings said about how the universe could of been created yesterday with all of the past already embedded in it, like data, we think it was 4500 years ago but in fact it was created yesterday...
>>
>>19538722
Too much work to rewrite history. The archive we have built today was compiled by thousands of minds over thousands of years. The whole connecting the dots between historical events is only really mentioned to the common public if it was documented by humans and those documents were preserved. Historians will talk all day about curiosities. They won't make claims about things that need more research though. Give it about 20 - 30 years and you will see a very different history than the one we have now.
>>
>>19538722
It's like how archeologists ignore the Bosnian Pyramid and won't fucking touch it because they're scared of the implications.
>>
>>19538830

Nice user name.

You know the rules Tits of GTFO.

>>19538722
OP in due time my friend everything will be evidenced.
>>
>>19538837
It's not fear, it's just that the implications need more backing first. If you make a claim and fuck up your career is over in this field.
>>
>>19538842
You would want to see mommy's tits wouldn't you?

Too bad I'm not claiming to be a woman.
>>
>>19538848
>>19538842
Do not assume their gender :p
>>
There are also claims that the Dogon tribe in Africa knew details of a star constellation not visible without advanced high powered telescopes, Sirius B
>>
>>19538848
It's Sunday, if notnwoman at least do it for the lols
>>
File: IMG_20170903_202430.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_202430.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>19538887
Your dumbass asked for this.
>>
>>19538917
Lmao
>>
>>19538917
Anon came through. Today anon was not a fag. Care on bro.
>>
>>19538929
>>19538933
I try.
>>
File: 1360074048433.gif (686KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
1360074048433.gif
686KB, 278x300px
>>19538722

There's a lot of shit that's wrong around the world, lots of documentary, lots of this, lots of unexplained shit

Hell, if you pay close attention to all the misinformation these days, were going backward

Just in america, they're trying to use emotions instead of telling their people the truth, and they tell people who say the truth to shut up, or force them to.

Who knows how much the government hide and lie to us? You have all the information on the internet, it's right there for us. But people these days are so overloaded with information that they just can't give a shit, it doesn't help the medias help people to get misinformed so easily
>>
>>19538837
Apparently the "Bosnian Pyramid" is a hoax by some businessman?
>>
>>19538941
It definitely is. It's just to bring business to Bosinia
>>
File: Cusco.jpg (412KB, 1415x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Cusco.jpg
412KB, 1415x1061px
>>19538940
I'm with 100%. But what really gets me is how stuck to these "experts" to their version of history.

Look this photo. Cusco Peru. On the left you have stone so precisly cut that you couldn't fit a piece of hair in between them. On the right, you have crude cut blocks made by the Inca Empire.

Archaeologist say the Inca improved their stone cutting techniques even though the superior stuff is on the bottom of every single repaired wall in the country!
>>
>>19538972
This is me... I apologize for me shit typing everyone but it's late and this shit gets me excited! lol
>>
>>19538972
It's cancer m8. They can only report what they can find out though. Their is no evidence strong enough to SHOW the world a highly advanced civilization. There are very strong implications though.
>>
I get the sense that some people are just tuned for religious belief, but in our modern atheistic age, many of them end up latching onto things other than religion, and bringing that same religious attitude with them, whether it's appropriate or not. Now you have lots of people who believe in science or history the way people used to believe in the bible, and if you question even a single line of it, you're a heretic.
>>
Most scientist agree that modern humans have been around for 200,000 years but civilization has only been around for around 5000 years
>>
>>19538722
Because all religions would immediately cease to exist.
They want the truth to remain occult.
They are not ignorant, just follow orders.
>>
>>19538988
That's pretty much how it goes. The new age religion of University studies. It's like all curiosity has gone out the window due to "muh college pride"

They won't even touch the fact that there are THOUSANDS of ancient ruins underwater all across the globe.

Here's one in lake Michigan, which contridicts how advanced the native inhabitants once were in North America
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOj310-ifI
>>
File: 1504467348888.gif (3MB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1504467348888.gif
3MB, 340x340px
>>19539017
That sounds very interesting.

And for your question anon, scientists can't claim what they can't confirm, but some still write about it.
>>
File: Rock_screw.jpg (269KB, 1417x946px) Image search: [Google]
Rock_screw.jpg
269KB, 1417x946px
>>19539041
Even when something like pic related is found, they shrug it off as "natural formations" This is clearly a mechanical part anybody can recognize as a screw found in 300 million year old rock.

But only when science can be conveniently used to validate their view of history will they ever take it seriously.
>>
>>19538722
It's time for /x/ to compile the REAL history of Earth
>>
File: Egyptian_coin.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian_coin.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>19539109
Scientist ran simulations to predict what a human being might might look like if they evolved in the zero gravity conditions of space; like from living in space stations and what not.

If you look it up, we end up looking like the Grey aliens people have witnessed and depicted from back thousands of years ago to modern times. Pic related was found in Egypt.

Part of me believes that humans in the past got so advanced that they left Earth and evolved to their new non-Earthly environments. And that one day soon they might actual come back when we reach a point almost as advanced as they were.
>>
>>19538828
wow kinda like that one movie, what it called?
shady city?
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>19538722
Because (((too much))) relies on (((confirmed))) (((science))) staying the way it is.
>>
>>19539136
If you look up the Prophecy of Atlantis with the Snake Brotherhoods. Humanity was a collective consciousness that was split in two.red and Yellow. Heaven and Helhiem. They fell from the Heavens when Atlantis sank from the infinite ocean. They became beasts and were cast out of the Garden.
>>
>>19539010
Last discovery puts modern humans as 300k years old already.
>>
>>19539136
Lol Moses only needed a stick it has to hurt seeing that stick in your memories. Then after all the warnings he gave to reconsider your ways he drew pic related. Why have you not learned yet did you not have enough time to think about it
>>
>>19539197
What the Hell are you even talking about?
>>
Archaeology and history use the scientific method where a finding of monumental importance is just another data point that is tested. The fringe folk jump at every little anomaly, while scientists and softer scientists go over things carefully and thoroughly before they become consensus views.
Heterodox ideas are important, but the scientific method is too. People can say that the Sphinx is a few thousand years older based on a few data points, but this doesn't become a fact without a lot of scrutiny.
>>
>>19539017
There's the field of study called maritime archaeology, so you're absolutely full of shit. There are people who look for and write up underwater ruins for a living.
>>
>>19539136
Which scientist? When?
>>
File: Ancient_device.jpg (56KB, 578x276px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_device.jpg
56KB, 578x276px
>>19539226
I totally get what you're saying and I agree. But the fact that they won't even consider looking into this stuff does history a disservice.

When things like pic related are found in 100,000 year old rock and test for electronic materials such as mica and look electronic in appearance, it's so disconnected with their views that it's either deliberately attacked/shunned or outright covered up.
>>
>>19539253
I hear this asserted, but I haven't seen evidence of it. I've read many of the same things, but the evidence provided is always very weak.
>>
File: japanese_city.jpg (32KB, 674x500px) Image search: [Google]
japanese_city.jpg
32KB, 674x500px
>>19539243
And when ruins are found that could be tens of thousands of years old, they are written off as natural formations.

Pic related was by your "expert" maritime archaeologist as natural but now they are reluctantly reconsidering...
>>
File: Geode_spark_plug.jpg (50KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Geode_spark_plug.jpg
50KB, 500x351px
>>19539301
When you get really into it, there are test ran on a lot of these by credible professionals.

This here is what appears to be a spark plug found inside a 500,000 year old geode called the Coso Artifact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coso_artifact
>>
every time i read an /x/ thread i cant tell who's trolling and who's legitimately their parents' embarassment
>>
>>19539017
what if is this part of the Mandela Effect?
>>
>>19538722
They do consider it. They just find out far too many simple and plausible explanations to change the going explanation.

If you fucked around with an erector set as a kid and your blob of metal and screws look like a basic piece of tech 3200 years from now it doesn't mean you were advanced.

What you want is to jump the gun and parade the most ridiculous assumptions first then try to disprove them. That's not science. Can you definitively say any of these things are what you claim? Or are you hoping they are? You don't call an Oreo a wheel just because it's round. And you don't dismiss a mountain of evidence because a cooler explanation comes along.
>>
>>19539136
that's a hobbo coin according to them
>>
File: Dinosaur_carving.jpg (65KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
Dinosaur_carving.jpg
65KB, 570x428px
>>19539428
All I'm trying to say is there is a piece of the puzzle we are missing when it comes to our ancient civilizations. And we're too stuck in our ways of thinking to even consider looking into out of place artifacts.
>>
>>19539374
Which are you?
>>
File: PEAKPERFORMANCE.png (751KB, 620x587px) Image search: [Google]
PEAKPERFORMANCE.png
751KB, 620x587px
>>19538722
You are correct. Their was a civilisation prior to the rise of humanity, Atlantis was apart of it. However they disappeared. They could've transitioned into another reality, or maybe they left earth and ventured into space. We will never know, unless they return and tell us what happened. Apparently they did at one point, a few of them at least, they were the ones behind the gods of egypt.
>>
>>19539474
Imagine if everybody knew that magical technology existed, and was being sold to us 1 grain of rice at a time. Iphone fags would protest by jumping people that worked at the stores and shoving 6 months pay in the employees pocket for the I toilet that flushes by sensing that their I cockring has passed the brim.
>>
File: cat_yawning_shutterstock.jpg (120KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
cat_yawning_shutterstock.jpg
120KB, 400x267px
>>19538722

Goddamn, not out of place artifacts again.

You do realize every single one of these is literally fake news before fake news was even a thing, right?

No wonder Donald Shitforbrains wracked up so many fucking votes on this site. You're all obsessed with inane horseshit a ten minute visit to any decent skeptic site will thoroughly debunk.
>>
>>19539600
According to who? Snopes?
>>
>>19539600
start debunking the thread then gentleman
>>
>>19539600
Typical. Sounds like somebody did the research for you. People making up your mind for you, rather than you doing it for yourself.

>a ten minute visit to any decent skeptic site will thoroughly debunk

Do your own research and make up your own mind before shit posting on subjects you are vaguely familiar with.
>>
Every single thing I actually look up from this thread turns out to be bullshit.
>>
>>19539633
That's right my boy. You tell him! Mom is always rooting for you!
>>
THESE PICS OF ANCIENT TECH ARTIFACTS
ARE FASCINATING PLEASE POST MOAAARR!!
>>
>>19538722
>all they want to is arrogantly argue that its wrong

Because thats how science works. You don't try to prove a theory, you try to disprove it.
>>
thats how the scientific method works, you have to assume the most boring explanation until its impossible to sustain it
>>
>>19538722
Very interesting post anon. I love history, and actually studied it for a few years before i switched to geology (which im currently doing) but you say the stones used to build the sphinx shows signs or erosion? I'd that erosion is not only caused by water, but by wind as well, especially in the desert it's quite alot. add rain to it and you have quite the amount of Erosion. Now, the egyptians lived +- 5000 years ago that is certain, and that the humans we know nowadays date back to around 4000BC but there are remains found of homosapiens that date back 300.000 years ago
(https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/06/the-oldest-known-human-fossils-have-been-found-in-an-unusual-place/529452/)
and i definitly think that there was a human like intelligent civilization before us. The human race is young and the universe ancient.
>>
>>19538917
Kekings
>>
No-one else find it strange that every time a person stumbled upon a detached tribe they'd immediately start treating them like a god, purely because they believed the god would one day come back?
Who'd they meet the first time?
>>
>>19538722
>Why are the so called experts of archaeology so ignorant of the past?
There's only so much you can dig up, dude, we don't have time machines.

>How come whenever solid evidence surfaces that could, and should rewrite the text books, all they want to is arrogantly argue that its wrong because their fancy ass degree says so?
That's not how archaeology works.
>They will fight until their dying breathe saying that the Sphinx is 4500 or so years old. But in fact, the bedrock limestone shows significant evidence of water erosion.
It was carved out of an older formation, dude. The uncarved parts are the ones with water erosion, not the carved parts. It's the carved sculpture aspects that are 4500 years.

>If Mount Rushmore is only 76 years old, HOW IS THE MOUNTAIN MUCH OLDER?

Fucking geology, how does it work?

>>19539600
Seriously. Bunch of dipshits read about a few oddities and suddenly they think they're fucking archaeological experts.
>>
File: cons.png (358KB, 676x426px) Image search: [Google]
cons.png
358KB, 676x426px
>>19538722
>For example: They will fight until their dying breathe saying that the Sphinx is 4500 or so years old. But in fact, the bedrock limestone shows significant evidence of water erosion. So, water erosion; why is that such a big deal? The Nile Delta in Egypt hasn't seen significant rainfall in over 9000 years for starters.
Don't get me wrong, I do find the lost civilization theory very plausible but that Sphinx's bedrock argument is just retarded to me.

What makes anyone say Egyptians didn't bring that stone from somewhere where such rainfalls occurred to cause the erosion on it. The stones came from somewhere, it's not like people are claiming Egyptians created the damn rock.

I'm not saying the Sphinx wasn't originally created by some other civilization and Egyptians just modified it, but I'm saying Egyptians might have just as well built it themselves entirely.
>>
>>19539633
I do let other people make up their minds for me. Like when I go to the doctor. Or when I check the weather.

You see, anon. There's this thing called expertise where people spend years or decades of their lives learning about something. They know it and the facts around it very very well.

We are free to become experts. We can also devote thousands of hours to a field of knowledge. Until then, our opinions just aren't as valid.

Sure, we can challenge an idea. We might be right for doing that. However, pointing out something you read in a blog or in some Fortean Times bathroom reader and claiming that undermines the consensus of thousands of academics who have spent thousands of hours learning their field is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>19540271
Thank you anon. We can be interested in the paranormal and occult without being gullible. We can be skeptical while still being open to the mysterious. OP just makes the rest of us look bad.
This is like elementary school shit.
>>
>>19539416
It's best not to think too much about the Mandela Effect.
It isn't some half-assed revisionism like writing books and destroying monuments. Time gets warped from top to bottom. Suddenly impossible to forge physical evidence of things spawns into existence and almost all of our memories change to match.
There's nothing anyone can really do about it. On the contrary, taking it seriously might just break us. Here's an extreme case: Imagine discovering that your country, its history, and you and your entire family didn't exist until 10 years ago in real time.
>>
>>19540269
Here's a chariot wheel found in a Russian mine. It was photographed before they flooded the mine. Had to be hundreds of millions years old to have wound up in the rock.
>>
File: Hammer_in_rock.jpg (41KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
Hammer_in_rock.jpg
41KB, 500x294px
>>19540269
Same goes for this hammer found inside of this rock. The only way this stuff could have ended up inside rocks that take millions of years to form is for it to have been created before hand.
>>
File: Screw_in_rock.jpg (57KB, 599x611px) Image search: [Google]
Screw_in_rock.jpg
57KB, 599x611px
Also, here's another one of these.
>>
>>19538722
There were civilizations before our current scientist timeline
>>
>>19538722
Muh funding
>>
>>19538917
sarah silverman?
>>
>>19539084
That is not a screw. Screws have one or more threads that spiral around them like a double helix, that's how they function. That's a series of ridges that make a full orbit, that would not serve the same purpose at all.
>>
>>19538722
It's there, just have to know where uncontrolled sources are
>>
The thing is almost every ancient shit is way older than thought.
The Romans existed for much more time than accounted. Same with Hittites, Babilonians, Incas and a long et cetera.
>>
>>19538830
Erased library of alexandria, 4 times.
Oral tradition was destroyed in most cultures.
>>
>>19538972
Stone age technology. Crystals are stones. What do you think they could have done with crystals?
>>
>>19539010
Anatomically modern humans(amh)

Then genetic uplifting at 35,000bc in croatia, and again in mesopotamia
>>
>>19538722
>Why are the so called experts of archaeology so ignorant of the past? How come whenever solid evidence surfaces that could, and should rewrite the text books, all they want to is arrogantly argue that its wrong because their fancy ass degree says so?
human ego is the answer..they'd have to admit they were wrong in their beliefs, which they can't due to their ego....yea...humans scum
>>
>>19541291
>>19541299
>>19541308
This tells me stone doesn't work the way we think, not humans had screws 35mya
>>
>>19542148
Who said anything about, humans @_@
>>
>>19538830

then what is the point of being a "historian " then. these things should make one drool with "curiosities" to sink their "professional" teeth into.

>too much work
>>
>>19538982

you shouldn't have to apologize for such a thing
>>
>Is humanity older than we could possibly imagine?
Yes.

But, one question:

Why would (((they))) want to hide this from us?
>>
>>19538722
>Why are the so called experts of archaeology so ignorant of the past? How come whenever solid evidence surfaces that could, and should rewrite the text books, all they want to is arrogantly argue that its wrong because their fancy ass degree says so?

You're fucking retarded.

IF any at all believable evidence was to ever surface, that could rewrite history: EVERY SINGLE ARCHEOLOGIST would do his very best to get on that hustle.
Yet they don't, why? Because no such evidence exists.
>>
>>19542395
The issue is that current history is also based on theories and assumptions.

Also, don't just take shit for granted.
Just because somebody says there is no believable evidence does not mean it does not exist.
>>
>>19539497
They were flooded after the last Ice Age.
>>
>>19542431
>Just because somebody says there is no believable evidence does not mean it does not exist.

Yes it does mean exactly this. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>19542457
So if i tell you there is no evidence for something you will blindy follow me?

And i am the retard.

Also this thread isn't about ancient tech artifacts you derailing fuck.
>>
File: nowthatswhaticallprogrock.jpg (438KB, 1429x1417px) Image search: [Google]
nowthatswhaticallprogrock.jpg
438KB, 1429x1417px
>>19539253
>>
>>19539374
>>19539478

not them, but

neither
>>
>>19538837
>Bosnian Pyramid
Been debunked. Even Graham Hancock doesn't think it's a pyramid.
>>
>>19541299

Well, you see there, uhh that was an ancient metallic crystal formation and the uhh disaster that occured around that time caused timbers to be able to penetrate metals and stone and uh when the tree or branch fel, uhhhh, it di what you woudl expect it to do, given my previous statement, it penetrated the metallic crystal formations.
>>
File: allegory o the cav.jpg (105KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
allegory o the cav.jpg
105KB, 900x508px
>>19542085

unless there were a focus of heat energy around the shape of the material to meld the rock and then insert the material and allow rock to cool round it>?
>>
File: Oronce_Fine_Map.jpg (763KB, 1800x1237px) Image search: [Google]
Oronce_Fine_Map.jpg
763KB, 1800x1237px
>>19542542
Spoken like a true archaeologist. Now give me one of those explanations for this accurate depiction of Antarctica without miles of ice on top of it lol
>>
>>19540616
Dude, your post is terrible. You're apparently just guessing which is a little strange. The carved parts are actually showing erosion.
I'd ask if you're zahi hawass but your English is passable.
>>
>>19540676
Dude, do you know what bedrock is?
>>
File: paracas4.jpg (33KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
paracas4.jpg
33KB, 403x403px
I'll just leave this here
>>
File: paracas.jpg (400KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
paracas.jpg
400KB, 1600x1000px
>Inb4 cranial deformation

They have higher volume skulls, cranial deformation changes the form, not the volume
>>
File: Vehicles_Egypt.jpg (59KB, 590x364px) Image search: [Google]
Vehicles_Egypt.jpg
59KB, 590x364px
>>19544002
That's good stuff anon. Those are found all over the world. DNA test was done on one and it's part human and part, unknown.
>>
File: 1464053792975.jpg (119KB, 568x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464053792975.jpg
119KB, 568x600px
>>19544052
no serious genetic research has been done on these and that's today a cheap routine procedure

the one you quote was by by an "anonymous lab" without published data and pretty much inconclusive
>>
Combination of concretions formed around modern objects, a few obvious fossils and other natural objects and heaps of imagination.

The Dorchester pot for example:
http://irna.lautre.net/OOPArt-The-Dorchester-Pot.html
>>
>>19538722
I think it is related to yuga cycles. Certain groups are hoarding knowledge from previous cycles, probably for some tedious reason like ruling over Earth eternally.
>>
File: Capture.png (108KB, 498x609px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
108KB, 498x609px
>>19538972
>Peru
Knowledge ICBM incoming
>>
>>19539010
>but civilization has only been around for around 5000 years
gobekli-tepe already debunked that timeframe.
>>
File: toutatis_radar.gif (14KB, 164x200px) Image search: [Google]
toutatis_radar.gif
14KB, 164x200px
>>
>>19541011
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/human-footprints-found-in-greece-are-57-million-years-old/ar-AAr5NiW
Uh oh, looks like a new discovery just caused these "experts" to have to revisit their theories. Surely this is a one off event and everything else the experts say is 100% proven fact that isn't at all politicized.
>>
>>19540491
There is so much that is strange about the mythologies of cultures, so much that indicates earlier lost civilizations. The mystery is undeniable, yet so many people are shitting all over this thread and saying there is nothing to see here. Are they shills or just butthurt archeologists worried that their "science" will be exposed as merely storytelling? You decide.
>>
Knock

It off

You are tarded

Reeeee
>>
File: Cusco_Peru_Wall.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cusco_Peru_Wall.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>19544184
The walls there have blocks that fit together like a puzzle. With pieces weighing a couple tons. Just a couple; no big deal right? lol
>>
File: Giants_South_Africa.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Giants_South_Africa.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>19544245
Why not, both!
>>
>>19544280
You can find those exact stone walls at the Japanese emperor's palace, the holy wall in Israel, Egypt, all over South America, even Easter Island.
>>
>>19541982
Best response
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 894x596px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 894x596px
In a Discovery channel documentary, they show so-called 'DNA Y-Chromosome Segments' (DYS) where certain 'Short Tandem Repeats' (STR) occur in Tutankhamun's test results that strongly indicate an R1b genome;

>http://www.eutimes.net/2010/06/king-tuts-dna-is-western-european/

16 repeats at DYS458 is the clearest STR shown, and this number can be given as input to this program to predict a haplotype;

>http://www.hprg.com/hapest5/hapest5b/hapest5.htm

The result is;

R1b 58%,
I1 10%,
R1a 5%,
E1b1b 4%,
I2b1 4%,
J2b 3%,
G2a 3%,
E1b1a 1%,

Adding in the rest of the shown STR's doesn't change the general trend - it simply increases the probability of R1b. What's clear is that Tutankhamun was descended from either E, I, G, J or R, with a clear bias towards R, I and E, in that order. The group which did this test refused to formally present this information, but they would present later results that proved Rameses III to be haplogroup E1b1b;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23247979/
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 575x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 575x400px
>>19544392

Y-haplogroups GHIJK-HIJK-IJK are abscent from modern men or ancient remains, I and R1b1 Y-haplogroups are found among living Australians, and mt-haplogroups H-U-V are found in ancient Australian remains. Curiously, native Australians, northern Europeans and north-west native Americans have the highest concentrations of A-type blood;

>http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_distribution_by_country

We find concentrations in;

Norway = 40%
Portugal = 39%
Finnland = 38%
Turkey = 37%
Germany = 37%
Sweden = 37%
Denmark = 37%
Switzerland - 37%

Y-Haplogroup I1 is common in all these countries - specifically in Baltic Germany and Scandinavia, where A+ blood reaches it's highest concentrations. In the countries where O+ blood is least common (Finland and Switzerland) I1 is common, and A+ is the most common bloodtype. In fact, I1 and A+ blood are the only commonalities between Finland and Switzerland. Thus;

Bloodtype A+ = Y-Haplogroup I1.

While R1b may seem more attractive as the candidate Y-haplogroup for A+ due to Portugal, an R1b-centered nativity for A+ wouldn't explain how Norway has the highest concentration of A+. R1b-U105 is common in Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland, but critically abscent from Turkey and without strong concentrations in Finland, Portugal, the Carpathian basin and Switzerland. R1b-U152 lacks any concentration in Finland, but does concentrate in Portugal and Germany - but not, critically, in Baltic Germany.
>>
>>19544392
R1b got into Africa, tribes around Lake Tchad in Cameroon have R1b, proving that R1b got into Africa.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 900x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 900x623px
>>19544397

I1 is concentrated in all regions, but abscent from modern Australian aboriginees - supposedly. Y Haplogroups I and R1b1, supposedly from admixture, are found among native Australians;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2917718/#!po=32.8947
>Previous analysis of AuR mtDNA11,12 showed that 37 individuals are likely to have ancient Australian maternal origin with deep-rooting mtDNA lineages (haplogroups M42a and b, P4b and S1a), with one mtDNA of probable European origin (haplogroup U5).
>However, five of these Y chromosomes clearly fall into European haplogroups (R1b1 and I)

The notion that R1b or I might be native to Australia is bolstered by the fact that basal R1b1 (If the R1b1 is basal and not a subclade) is extremely rare in Eurasia, and by the presence of 'European' mtDNA haplogroups in ancient Australian remains;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/113/25/6892.full
>The haplogroups observed for WLH4 were S2 and V3c
>The haplogroups observed for WLH3a were H15a1, U5a, and H1. WLH3b showed haplogroups H40b, H1, and H3

If S, H, V, U, R1b and I were all native to Australia, then Europe appears to be a truncated version of Australian mtDNA and Y diversity, and Australia appears to be a gene pool where H, V, U, R1b and I went extinct. This would also explain why type A blood is common in Australian natives;

>http://anthro.palomar.edu/vary/vary_3.htm

If Y-haplogroup I was present in ancient Australia and migrated to Europe, this would explain the geographic distribution of bloodtype A - R1b is also present in north America, where type A blood is also found at high frequency. Since Y-haplogroup I is upstream of R1b1, this implies that the last common ancestor of I and R possessed 'Europoid' characteristics - this would explain Mungo man's gracility. That ancestor is IJK, and since Y-haplogroups G and H are present in populations with Europoid characteristics, the last common ancestor of G, H and IJK had to have Europoid characteristics.
>>
File: image.jpg (190KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 1136x640px
>>19544398

R1b is found at 59% frequency among the Hausa of Nigeria with Sickle cell anemia;

>http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v15/n11/fig_tab/5201892t1.html#figure-title
>Two haplogroups, R1b-P25 and E3b-M78, display the highest frequency

Atenism was popularized around 1348BC and fell out of favor by 1330BC when Akhenaten's son, Tutankhamun, abandoned Amarna. Around 1000BC, the Nok culture emerged in Nigeria. The Nok left life size terracotta statues - the practice seems to been occuring in China around 210BC, as evidenced by the Terracotta Army of Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of China.

>>19544404

Coincidently, GHIJK, the descendent of F, has never been found in any living male or any remains. F came out of Africa 70,000 years ago, and the absence of GHIJK implies that all it's descendents outbred it, everywhere on the planet. The geographic spread of bloodtype A+ probably displays the spread of the Europoid phenotype by around 50,000 years ago. This is also the strongest evidence that bloodtype A+ is associated with Y-haplogroups R1b1 and I, and mt-haplogroups H, S, V and U.

If Thoth arrived in Egypt 16,000 years ago, it implies that he did so as a refugee from the global Mutian empire which collapsed following the deluge. Yet, Plato records that the Atlantians invaded around 9,360BC - 4,640 years later. As well, Ammianus Marcellinus cites Timagenes when he claims that the Gauls came from "islands and lands beyond the Rhine" - which could mean Britain, Ireland, Scandinavia or perhaps Iceland. It could also mean that the Gauls came from the south, up along the west African coast - which is covered with R1b individuals. As well, the Celts believed themselves to be descended from the Dioscorti - a pair of twins who came up out of the ocean.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 249x113px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 249x113px
Surprised this isn't in here. The explanation offered on Wikipedia is flimsy at best and even suspicious, if you ask me.
>>
File: image.jpg (305KB, 1968x1252px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305KB, 1968x1252px
>>19544424

It may have been a case where the last refugees from Mu came to Egypt around 9,000BC, and by 5,000 years ago 'Osirianism' had emerged - this would have been the Eurasian mother-goddess religion that produced the Cybele cult - whose center was in Anatolia. Haplogroup I and bloodtype A both concentrate in eastern Anatolia, and this suggests that haplogroup I may have entered Europe 50,000YBP, while R1b entered around 9,000BC. Comparing these estimates to the discovered haplogroups in pre-historic Europe;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/table/T1/?report=objectonly
>Y-haplogroup F = 41k-37kYBP = Romania
>Y-haplogroup I = 34k-31k = Italy
>Y-haplogroup R = 24k = Russia
>Y-haplogroup R1b1 = 14k-13k = Italy

Around 11,000-19,000YBP, the SLC mutations involved in skin color had occured - KITLG occured around 30,000YBP;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3491390/#!po=47.1660
>By studying compound haplotype systems within these genes, an attempt has been made to calculate the age of the alleles associated with lightening of European skin color. It is proposed that changes within KITLG appeared 30,000 years ago, and within TYRP1, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 at 11,000-19,000 years ago, respective

This derived KITLG allele is associated with blond hair. The derived HERC2 allele is associated with blue eyes, and it's frequency was the same in ancient Europe as in modern Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 800x601px
>>19544434

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4918750/
>We also find evidence of selection for the derived allele of rs12913832 at HERC2/OCA2, which appears to be fixed in Mesolithic hunter-gatherers, and is the primary determinant of blue eye color in present-day Europeans28,29. In contrast to the other loci, the range of frequencies in modern populations is within that of ancient populations
>We find a surprise in six Scandinavian hunter-gatherers (SHG) from the Motala site in southern Sweden. In three out of six samples, we observe the haplotype carrying the derived allele of rs3827760 in the EDARgene
>The EDAR derived allele is largely absent in present-day Europe except in Scandinavia
>The SHG have no evidence of East Asian ancestry4,7, suggesting that the EDAR derived allele may not have originated not in East Asians as previously suggested35. A second surprise is that, unlike closely related western hunter-gatherers, the Motala samples have predominantly derived pigmentation alleles at SLC45A2 and SLC24A5
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4943878/
>Additional evidence of an early link between west and east comes from the HERC2 locus, where a derived allele that is the primary driver of light eye color in Europeans appears nearly simultaneously in specimens from Italy and the Caucasus ~14,000-13,000 years ago

The Motala remains seem to be exactly what we're looking for - pale skinned, with light eyes and light hair that has 'Asian' texture. They also belong to Y-haplogroup I and mt-haplogroup U;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4170574/
>all Motala individuals have the U5 or U2 haplogroups, typical of hunter-gatherers
>five Motala individuals are male (SI5) and belong to Y-chromosome haplogroup I, suggesting that this was common in pre-agricultural Europeans
>Motala12, likely had blue or intermediate-colored eyes (>75%
>>
File: Ancient_nano_tech.jpg (44KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_nano_tech.jpg
44KB, 700x560px
Nano tech only a couple of macrons long, with Golden Ratio proportions. Found in the rivers of the Ural Mountains, Russia, these tungsten (smaller ones) and copper (bigger ones) could have only been designed by mathematically intelligent beings. There were initially several thousand of these microscopic coils found.

How old: Dated to have been created over 300,000 years ago.
>>
>>19544425
>>19544425
Link or it didn't happen
>>
File: seti ramsesses nebty names.jpg (57KB, 468x502px) Image search: [Google]
seti ramsesses nebty names.jpg
57KB, 468x502px
>>19544052
>>19544425
Thats been debunked so long ago yet some how its still kicked around as lost ancient history and makes it difficult to take seriously.
>>
>>19542457

With this attitude North America or Germs would have never beeen discovered.

There's a massive difference between the phrases "There is a lack of evidence to suggest that [X] existed" and "There is a lack of evidence that [X] existed which proves it doesn't exist."

You're the only retarded one here. I have massive doubt you've ever set foot in any scientific field.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 1000x622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 1000x622px
>>19544443

Why did blue eyes show up in Italy and the Caucacus mountains (Where the Titan Prometheus was chained) at the same time - 14,000YBP - if not because the region where R1b came from had just sunk beneath the waves? Haplogroup I appears to date to 34,000YBP in Europe, and the Motala remains are about 8,000-7,000 years old. Did the mulatto Villabruna man with his dark skin, blue eyes and an R1b haplotype take Italy from Nordic Motala man, who had light skin, blue eyes and an I haplotype?

R1a, R1b, I and N were once more common in Asia - they've migrated there, seemingly since about 34,000 years ago. Starting around 9,000 years ago, the bulk of their populations died out beyond Europe, leaving the Motala remains as perhaps the last pure Mutians. Today, their vestiges are the Scandinavian people.

The Naga people generally display haplogroup O3, but with the L137 SNP that defines haplogroup I2;

>http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v22/n8/full/ejhg2013272a.html#bib19
>However, both M117 and M134 were absent in our samples (Supplementary Table 2). Thus, genotyping of Page23 was a false positive signal. Similarly, variant rs34441307 (ie, L137), which defined haplogroup I2a2a1a1-L13719 and occurred on branch O3*-M122, was likely a phantom

Without M117 and M134, all the O3a2c* subclades have no mutations to distinguish them, and are equivalent to O3a2c-P164. The notation O3*M122 means that this sample had no mutatations after M122, which can be located on this chart;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3179364/figure/fig1/
>>
File: image.jpg (674KB, 1819x1469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
674KB, 1819x1469px
>>19544457

Thus showing that the O3a2c haplogroup of the Naga is three mutations away from O3*M122 (P164, P201 and M324.) For there to be an I2-derived mutation in a population that also contains H1, J and L haplogroups makes sense if we presume that this population is descended from GHIJK.

Y-haplogroups A and BT are defined by two mutations - M91 and P97;

Chimp/Y-BT = M91 = 9T, P97 = Allele-T,
Y-A = M91 = 8T, P97 = Allele-G.

Even if the claim that A's P97-G allele is ancestral was true, that doesn't imply that BT descends from A - A00 is also 8T, implying simply that the source of 8T bred into the human line within the last 254,000 years. The fact that every single BT subclade is 9T implies that BT had to emerge before 254,000 years ago, or else it wouldn't have A2-T and A1a-T's mutations while still having the ancestral 9T version of P91, thus making it a direct descendent of the P91-9T 'Root' like all the A's, not the descendent of A.
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 706x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 706x604px
>>19544464

On top of this, a recent source of pre-modern hominid DNA in Africans has been found to date to as recently as 35kYBP, with the DNA having diverged from H. sapiens' around 1250kYBP;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
>Here we use DNA sequence data gathered from 61 noncoding autosomal regions in a sample of three sub-Saharan African populations (Mandenka, Biaka, and San) to test models of African archaic admixture
>Three candidate regions showing deep haplotype divergence
>Interestingly, the Mbuti represent the only population in our survey that carries the introgressive variant at all three candidate loci
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 kya
>One candidate locus with an unusual segment of DNA that extends for >31 kb on chromosome 4 seems to have introgressed into modern Africans from a now-extinct taxon that may have lived in central Africa
>We estimated an initial split time of 1.25 Mya (95% CI, 0.7–2.1 Mya) and an admixture time of 37 kya (95% CI, 1–137 kya

What this entails is that A000 is an H. erectus lineage defined by the P91-8T allele that split off from the rest of mankind around 1,250,000YBP, introgressing into multiple BT-lineages around 37,000YBP and granting it the mutant M91-8T allele that defines Y-haplogroups A1b, A1a-T and A2-T and their descendent clades. We have three candidate regions of introgression, and we need to explain exactly three different introgressions into different BT sub-clades.
>>
>>19544445
Microns*
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 960x720px
>>19544479

Basal A00 supposedly dates to 338,000YBP;

>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929713000736
>We sequenced ∼240 kb of this chromosome to identify private, derived mutations on this lineage, which we named A00. We then estimated the time to the most recent common ancestor (TMRCA) for the Y tree as 338 thousand years ago (kya) (95% confidence interval = 237–581 kya

Although A00 is a clade derived directly from A000, it's point of divergence from A000 of 338kYBP corresponds to the Jebel Irhoud remains;

>http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v546/n7657/full/nature22336.html
>Fossil evidence points to an African origin of Homo sapiens from a group called either H. heidelbergensis or H. rhodesiensis
>In combination with an age of 315±34 thousand years

The divergence point of H. sapiens and neanderthals is estimated to be 550k-765kYBP;

>http://www.nature.com/news/oldest-ancient-human-dna-details-dawn-of-neanderthals-1.19557
>And its age suggests that the early predecessors of humans diverged from those of Neanderthals between 550,000 and 765,000 years ago — too far back for the common ancestors of both to have been Homo heidelbergensis, as some had posited

Evidence linking the Denisovan-Neanderthal-Y-Adam meta-group exists in the form of two genes related to pigment - BNC2 and UGT1A1;

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0134548#pone.0134548.ref058
>The microsatellite length in two Neandertal individuals [57] and one Denisovan [58] are similar to present-day humans outside of Africa in having a TA repeat of length 6 in the promoter of UGT1A1
>>
>>19538722
my headcanon is that every time technology progressess to sci-fi levels we either "nuke" ourselves back to the stone age because we can't handle it or somebody else does it for us
>>
>>19539084
That is a fossil broseph
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 728x546px
>>19544488

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4478293/
>BNC2 seems to be a strong candidate for adaptive introgression, as shown in two genome-wide archaic ancestry analyses23, 47. Sankararaman et al.47 applied the CRF model to detect introgressed segments, and then inferred selection based on departures from a null model of neutrally introgressed alleles. Vernot and Akey23 also found the introgressed region using S*, then confirmed its ancestry by matching it with the Neanderthal genome, and finally inferred selection by observing that the region has high differentiation between Europeans and Asians

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23052946/
>We identified two new skin color genes: genetic variants in UGT1A were significantly associated with hue and variants in BNC2 were significantly associated with saturation

However, neither Denisovans nor neanderthals had the A allele of the SLC24A5 gene;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3525967/table/T7/?report=objectonly
>PCMs covered by both the Denisovan sequence and the Neanderthal sequence
>Increased skin pigmentation, association with
>SLC24A5 A > G:GGG

The oldest remains containing the A allele of SLC24A5 date to 13kYBP;

>http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9912
>We extend the scope of European palaeogenomics by sequencing the genomes of Late Upper Palaeolithic (13,300 years old, 1.4-fold coverage)
>males from western Georgia in the Caucasus and a Late Upper Palaeolithic (13,700 years old, 9.5-fold) male from Switzerland
>While we detect Late Palaeolithic–Mesolithic genomic continuity in both regions, we find that Caucasus hunter-gatherers (CHG) belong to a distinct ancient clade that split from western hunter-gatherers ∼45kya
>G-Phocs dates the split between WHG and the population ancestral to CHG and EF at ∼40–50kya
>Like EF, but in contrast to WHG, CHG carry a variant of the SLC24A5 gene17 associated with light skin colour (rs1426654
>>
File: Human_Dinosaur_Footprints.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Human_Dinosaur_Footprints.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Well, nobody has posted it yet so here we go! The human and dinosaur foot print fossil
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1280x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1280x629px
>>19544516

Y-haplogroup IJK is fouhd in Europe from 30kYBP, and HIJK from 15kYBP - both ancestral to H, I, J and K. If K was found in Europe circa 47kYBP, than IJK must be older than K, and HIJK must be older than IJK. On this chart;

>http://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms9912/figures/2

the split between the SLC24A5-A allele remains 13kYBP in Georgia and EF and the SLC24A5-G allele remains of the WHG potentially happened 75.8kYBP, thus producing a range of 45k-75kYBP. This would be fall within the range both of the evolution Y-haplogroup F in Melanesia at 55.6kYBP, and and close to it's appearance in Europe at 41kYBP;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
>The MA-1 mitochondrial genome belongs to haplogroup U, which has also been found at high frequency among Upper Palaeolithic and Mesolithic European hunter-gatherers10–12, and the Y chromosome of MA-1 is basal to modern-day western Eurasians and near the root of most Native American lineages5
>Gene flow from the MA-1 lineage into Native American ancestors could explain why several crania from the First Americans have been reported as bearing morphological characteristics that do not resemble those of east Asians
>Furthermore, we estimate that 14 to 38% of Native American ancestry may originate through gene flow from this ancient population
>Acknowledging the low depth of coverage, we determined the most likely phylogenetic affiliation of the MA-1 Y chromosome to a basal lineage of haplogroup R
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 576x576px
>>19544533

The last common ancestor of O and R was K, which according to this chart;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2336805/table/T2/
>Caveats
>To provide estimates of the age of the nodes, we chose to fix the time to the most recent common ancestor of CT (defined by P9.1, M168, and M294) at 70 thousand years ago (Kya)

dates to 40k-53.9kYBP. However, note the caveat - the 70kYBP calibration is arbitrary. Above I place the origin of Y-haplogroup CT at 320kYBP, thus implying that the sub-clades of F evolved n-Kya after that date. R1 is the youngest at 18,500YBP, but as shown above R* emerged 24,000YBP, so; 70,000 - 24,000 = 46,000 years after 320kYBP, or 274YBP.

If the A allele of SLC24A5 evolved in a branch of humanity that split off 46kYBP, that would entail that it evolved 70 - 46 = 25kYBP after 320kYBP, or roughly 295kYBP: This is younger than A000 (1250kYBP,) Denisovans (1000kYBP,) or neanderthals and Y-Adam (765kYBP,) and thus explains it's absence in these populations, except for a particular branch of CT.

Evidence of ancient derived alleles related to pigmentation comes from the presence of OCA2 mutations in archaic hominids;

>http://www.cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(16)31267-2
>they encountered and interbred with archaic hominins, including Neanderthals and Denisovans
>Here, we describe a comprehensive set of analyses that identified 126 high-frequency archaic haplotypes as putative targets of adaptive introgression in geographically diverse populations. These loci are enriched for immune-related genes (such as OAS1/2/3, TLR1/6/10, and TNFAIP3) and also encompass genes (including OCA2 and BNC2) that influence skin pigmentation phenotypes
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4544x2576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4544x2576px
>>19544545

And of course, if a species of anatomically modern humans existed at Jabel Irhoud circa 315kYBP, is it so much of a stretch that they or their relatives produced light-pigmented descendents in the far north circa 295kYBP? Moreover, this would allow Y-haplogroup R1 to enter the Americas at 274kYBP - exactly when they needed to show up to produce the Hueyatlaco remains.

What this entails is that the alleles associated with light pigmentation arose with the dawn of Y-Adam, because any case of a haplogroup with Y-Adam-derived mutations which now predominantly has the dark pigment causing G allele of SLC24A5 can be explained via introgression from A000. For that matter, Denisovans and neanderthals may have acquired the G allele from A000, and Denisovans could have acquired the dark version of BNC2 at the same time.

Something that has to be kept in mind is that light pigmentation causing alleles require homozygotic conditions to express, and because of that are called recessive. This is because by definition, the light pigment-causing allele is in fact dysfunctional - even a single copy of the dark pigment-causing allele, one from either your mother or father, is enough to pigment the entire organism because both versions are expressed throughout the body.

If you had a pure population of A000 in Africa and a mixed population of A000 derived, P91-8T mutants and pure Y-Adam SLC24A5-A homozygotes in Eurasia, over the long term Y chromosomal signatures such as the P91-8T, if caused by recombination of A000 and Y-Adam sex chromosomes, would be lost in non-A clades since the P91-8T mutation could only be passed on by direct Y descent. Yet, other genes inherited from A000 such as the G allele of SLC24A5 could be passed down to P91-9T descendents.
>>
>>19544447
Don't you think it's odd that two composite etchings just so happen to combine to represent multiple images that look strikingly similar to modern day and futuristic vehicles? Pareidolia = scientific version of "it's all in your head."
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 714x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 714x536px
>>19544550

This could be explained by noting that chimps, gorillas and orangutans all have 48 chromosomes, while all humans have 46. Molecular clock analysis and the 765kYBP origin for neanderthals establishes 765kYBP as the latest date for chromosomal fusion;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27708712/
>The reduction in chromosome number was caused by the head-to-head fusion of two ancestral chromosomes to form human chromosome 2
>Next generation sequencing and molecular clock analyses estimated that this fusion arose prior to our last common ancestor with Neandertal and Denisovan hominins~0.74 - 4.5 million years ago

During this fusion, chromosome Y received a 100,000 basepair transposition from chromosome 1;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11863072/
>During our search for evolutionary breakpoints on the Y chromosome, it transpired that a transposition of an approximately 100-kb DNA fragment from chromosome 1 onto the Y chromosome must have occurred in a common ancestor of human, chimpanzee and bonobo. Only the Y chromosomes of these three species contain the chromosome-1-derived fragment; it could not be detected on the Y chromosomes of gorillas or the other primates examined. Thus, this shared derived (synapomorphic) trait provides clear evidence for a Homo-Pan clade independent of DNA sequence analysis

The common ancestor of bonobos and chimpanzees lived less than one million years ago;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15483319/
>The bonobo and the common chimpanzee are estimated to have diverged approximately 0.86 to 0.89 MYA, and the divergence of the two common chimpanzee subspecies is estimated to have occurred 0.42 MYA

However, chimpanzees and bonobos have interbred since 860kYBP;

>https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161027142434.htm
>the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute and their international collaborators showed that one percent of chimpanzee genomes are derived from bonobos
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 800x480px
>>19544555

And the oldest fossil evidence of chimpanzees only dates back to 500kYBP;

>http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050829/full/news050829-10.html
>500,000-year-old teeth shed light on evolutionary split between humans and chimps
>Palaeontologists digging in the dusty wastelands of East Africa have discovered the first known chimpanzee fossil

If it weren't for the evidence of introgression at 1250kYBP in Africa and the 1000kYBP estimate for the formation of the Denisovan gene pool, there would be no reason to believe chimpanzees were older than 860kYBP. However, if A000 was formed by introgression from a 48q-P91-8T hominid, that implies that Y-Adam was descended from a 46q-P91-9T hominid that emerged before 1250kYBP, meaning that the the 48-46 split happened before 1250kYBP. The extreme divergence of human and chimp Y chromosomes suggests an upper limit to the split of 6000kYBP, and this date represents the lower age range of the chimp Y chromosome, which would never recombine or receive information from the Y-DNYA genome - on the other hand, the X would recombine, assuring that it was shared by both chimp and human;

>http://johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/chimpanzees/genetics/chimpanzee-y-chromosome-2010.html
>Indeed, at 6 million years of separation, the difference in MSY gene content in chimpanzee and human is more comparable to the difference in autosomal gene content in chicken and human, at 310 million years of separation
>An interesting possibility: Maybe the extreme evolution of the Y chromosome in the emerging human and chimpanzee lineages explains the unusual similarity of their X chromosomes
>>
>>19538828

Last Thursdayism is a philosophical concept designed to show the flaws of using unverifiable claims. It's not a serious theory.
>>
File: binary-code.jpg (106KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
binary-code.jpg
106KB, 960x678px
>>19544392
>>19544397
>>19544404
>>19544424
>>19544434
>>19544443
>>19544457
>>19544464
>>19544479
>>19544488
>>19544516
>>19544533
>>19544545
>>19544550
>>19544555
>>19544576

What do you think /x/? An authentic anon or a coordinated shill attack?
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 800x534px
>>19544576

>https://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v463/n7280/full/nature08700.html
>Chimpanzee and human Y chromosomes are remarkably divergent in structure and gene content
>By comparing the MSYs of the two species we show that they differ radically in sequence structure and gene content, indicating rapid evolution during the past 6million years

Comparing this date to the 740k-4500kYBP 2aq-2bq range, 4500kYBP seems to have been the antiquity of the 46q-P91-9T genotype. This entails that the Y-chromosomal Adam of Denisovans, neanderthals and Y-Adam (Y-DNYA) existed for 3250k years before it interbred with the African 48q-P91-8T hominid. However, there may have been as many as 310000kYBP or 310Mya between the divergence of the chimp and human Y.

The transposition of information from 1q to Yq would explain the P91-8T mutation, and the fact that 2q would recombine with either 2aq or 2bq would leave only one 2*q to recombine with 4q, 13q or 18q - meaning three seperate, but static and repeatable recombinations would be possible.

If a male 47-P91-8T hybrid was produced with a female 46-P91-9T human and male 48-P91-8T hominid, the result would be a Y chromosome with no Y-DYNA signatures - A000. However, such a hybrid would still have introgressions from 48q-P91-8T on 2q, 4q, Xq, 13q, 18q, and potentially on 19q-22q. The fact that bonobos and chimpanzees have the same 100kb 1q->Yq transposition as humans suggests that the basal Y-DNYA-P91-9T Y chromosome was transfered over to a mostly B-line genome, granting bonobos and chimps the P91-9T allele around 1250kYBP - within the 0.74-4.5Mya estimate of the 2*q fusion. The lack of other human Y signatures can be explained by the general gene loss the chimpanzee Y has experienced - the 1250kYBP-admixture genome seems to have split into a complete A000-46q-P91-8T form, and a truncated Chimp-48q-P91-9T form.
>>
File: puppets.jpg (28KB, 443x612px) Image search: [Google]
puppets.jpg
28KB, 443x612px
>>19544630
This is my thread so I'm watching. Whenever people post tonight, you or all of you immediately shoot one of these out. When nobody is posting, you are silent.

>Suspicious
>>
>>19544628

Educated or not it's just autistic babbling without a clear point.

Honestly it seems like a layman regurgitating information on the internet. There's no attempt to explain or clarify.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 768x576px
>>19544628

I go by the name Dopper S. Leg, and you can find more of my threads by following that link I posted, or going to /x/ on 4plebs and searching for '[email protected]'

Your skepticism is healthy.

>>19544630

A female 47-P91-8T wouldn't pass on any unusual Yq signatures, but would pass on the introgressions. A000's daughters would also serve this purpose, and this was the vector for the transfer of 2q, 4q, 13q, and 18q introgressions into haplogroup B in Africa, as well as the origin of the mitrochondrial Eve - who only dates back 234kYBP.

Immediately after the initial interbreeding event, you would get a population which was sharply divided in terms of the origin of it's Y, X, and Table C chromosomes. Since the light allele of SLC42A2 would exist only on 5q of the first generation's A-line, there would be a 75% chance of passing it down to a double A-line Y-DNYA homozygote, and a 25% chance to pass it down to another A-line heterozygote - in Africa, the 48q-P91-8T derived B-line for Table C chromosomes would predominate. SLC24A5 would be just as fragile, and in fact all the genes would have a bias towards the B-line in the African admixtured population. On the other hand, the 2q-4q-13q-18q introgressions all have a 25% chance of being passed on with an 46-P91-9T homozygote mate.

Let's examine the implications of this on genes in terms of specific admixture vector;

Table A: Genes on chromosomes showing 48-P91-8T introgression (1250kYBP;)

18q - APCDD1
13q - 5HT2A, FGF9
Xq - 5HT2C - FGF13 - FGF16, GPR143
4q - CLOCK, EDAR, EN1, GAD1, LY87, FGFR3, DRD5, Dentin sialophosphoprotein, HAND2, Melatonin receptor, Osteopontin
2q - 5a-reductase II, 5HT2B, ASXL2, BMP10, FSHR, FAP, GPR35, GPR55, GPR113, GPR155, HOXD1-13, a-MSH, MAP2, PTH1R, PTH2R, PAX3, PAX8, SOX11, Wnt6, UGT1A1, GRB14
1q - 100kb->Y
>>
>>19544661
It's too suspicious. Does this person name every image the own "image.jpg"? I didn't believe the whole shill thing on 4chan but this is getting kinda weird...

>>19544644
And as I said here, I've been watching
>>
File: image.jpg (472KB, 803x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472KB, 803x931px
>>19544661

>There's no attempt to explain or clarify

If you don't understand the explaination, walk away from it and come back to it later.

>>19544672

Table B: Genes on chromosomes inherited from a recombination of A-line and B-line (1250kYBP;)

22q - ZNRF3, A2Ar, MCH, Ku, RTN4R, Somatostatin receptor 1-3
21q
20q - ASIP, ADRA1D, Dynorphin, H3r, Noiciceptin receptor, Oxytocin, Vassopressin
19q
15q - SLC24A5, Aromatase, RHCG, SCZD10, BNC1
14q - BMP4
11q
6q - RSPO3, VEGFA, TFAP2B, RHAG
3q - ADAMTS9, NISCH

Table C: Genes on chromosomes inherited from either A-line OR B-line, not both due to lack of recombination;

17q - A2B, SHBG, SERT, PLD1, PLD2,
16q - MC1R, Norepinephrine transporter,
12q - ITPR2, HOXC13, TMTC2
10q
9q - ABO, BNC2
8q - MSRA
7q - NFE2L3, SDK1
5q - SLC42A2, CPEB4, 5a-reductase I,
1q - TBX15, LYPLAL1, DNM3, RHD

Table A lists chromosomes/genes that require an instance of interbreeding with the 48q-P91-8T hominid to produce the introgression, but thereafter are passed down normally. Table B lists chromosomes/genes that would recombine as normal, and thus be inherited by all descendents of the admixture event. Table C lists chromosomes/genes that would not recombine during an admixture event, and so lists genes that would define two new post-admixture branches. In Africa, humans inherited the B-line, and in the rest of the world the A-line predominated until very recently - African humans, chimps and bonobos would inherit the African B-line of Table C since it contained dark pigment-causing alleles which were adaptive in the south, and Europeans would have been selected to retain the A-line of Table C. Meanwhile, the chromosomes on Tables A and B would recombine, and so their alleles would be expected to show more variance - SLC24A5 is more variable than SLC42A2.
>>
>>19544628

Disinfo.
>>
>>19544673

It'll just be another screeching fuckwit.

Your post probably didn't use good examples but I agree that archaeology is a stagnant swamp of human egos.

I haven't been on here since 2007. As far as I remember this board didn't even exist back then. I've only come back because mainstream society has well and truly jumped the shark.

Most of the shit I see here is much less insane than real life these days. Sad but true.
>>
>>19544687

Buddy you need to explain yourself better or no one will listen. Anyone with a formal degree will articulate themselves in a way that a broad range of people can understand. It's basic day one material.

If you have a point make it or scuttle back to watching hentai.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 580x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 580x453px
>>19544673

iPhones don't record the original image name.

>>19544687

Another example of strict inheritance of TBX15 alleles;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5430617/
>Archaic Adaptive Introgression in TBX15/WARS2
>The alleles with high PBS values and high frequency in GI are almost absent in Africa, but present across Eurasia
>The high-frequency alleles in GI tend to match the Denisovan and Altai Neanderthal alleles in this region. For example, rs2298080 has an A allele at a frequency of 45.45% in Han Chinese from Beijing (CHB) and at 99.74% frequency in GI. This allele is absent or almost absent (<1% frequency) in all African populations

Table C also contains the ABO and RHD genes, which control bloodtype and Rhesus factor. This suggests that bloodtype is likely to have been sharply divided in inheritance - and indeed, the A allele of TBX15 at rs2298080 reaches it's highest frequency in south America, where type O blood is most common. The fact that neanderthals had type O blood proves that there was a strict inheritance of Table C;

>http://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2148-8-342
>Our results indicate that the two El Sidrón Neandertal individuals were most likely homozygous for the O01 allele. Nevertheless given a low rate of potential modern human contaminants in an unknown allelic state, we cannot discard the possibility that both Neandertals could have been heterozygous (e.g. OA or OB). The results however suggest the presence of the human O01 allele already in the common ancestor of Neandertals and modern humans and thereby confirming an emergence of the O01 allele more than 1 Mya predating the divergence of the modern human and Neandertal populations

And RHD evolved before neanderthals;

>http://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/rh-did-not-come-neanderthals

>http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask381
>HDN makes it look like the mother is rejecting the child. As if the mother and child are from different species
>>
>>19544693
>Your post probably didn't use good examples

Definitely not the best but I did post more within the thread. I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything here, I'm asking questions and seeing where people stand on this.

And I've been seeing good arguments on both sides of the table. And that's what I think /x/ is all about. An interest in possibilities and the unknown.
>>
>>19544693

>>19544726
With healthy skepticism*

Ofc I forget to include that...
>>
>>19544726

Yeah I can't believe someone used the "This proves it doesn't exist reeee" argument.

Generally I'll only ever say "I haven't seen any proof [X] exists". That's as far as I'll go. If pressed and cornered I might give a probability that something exists or had existed. But that's it.

The above is a great way to gauge competence in any scientific field
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 556x720px
>>19544711

Type O Rh- blood was probably the ancestral form, and Rh+ blood may have been a mutation that would have been strictly inherited on the A-line or B-line of Table C. What this means is that a 46q-P91-9T-Rh- female couldn't carry a hybrid 47q-P91-8T-Rh+ baby - all her viable children would have to inherit the Rh- A-line on Table C. So all introgression into Y-DNYA would have included Y-DNYA Table C genes, and her sons would be Y-47q-P91-8T while her daughters could breed with pure Y-DNYA males and pass on only her autosomal DNA and Xq. On the other hand, a male Y-DNYA could have Rh- children with a 48q-P91-8T-Rh+ mother, and his otherwise human Y would acquire the P91-8T signature via the 1q->Yq transposition.

The children of the Y-DNYA female would be heterozygotes for RHD, with a 1q-Rh+ B-line and 1q-Rh- A-line. A000, Chimpanzees and bonobos inherited two copies of the Rh+ B-line, while non-Africans inherited both - probably because the ratio of B-line to A-line became more biased towards A-line with increasing geographic distance from the epicenter of admixture. Over time, selective pressures promoted the 46q-P91-8T B-line at the equator, and as A-line and B-line recombined fully after the admixture event, the B-line alleles that caused dark pigmentation dominated everywhere but Europe.

Chromosome 4 shows similar evidence of modification during the fusion of 2aq and 2bq;

>https://source.wustl.edu/2005/04/human-chromosomes-2-4-include-gene-deserts-signs-of-chimp-chromosome-merger/
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 599x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 599x462px
>>19544751

So during this 48q-P91-8T-BT interbreeding, chromosome 1 transposed information to the Y chromosome, ancestral chromosomes 2 and 4 fused, human chromosomes 4, 13, 18 and X, and Y received received information from 48q-P91-8T. Between chimps and humans, chromosomes 3, 6, 11, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and X are structually identical, making chromosomes 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 16 and 17 the 'mutant' chromosomes that define humans.

The G allele of SLC24A5 is common among the Han Chinese, and the A allele of BNC2 that causes lighter pigment is absent in modern Asian populations. This would entail that neanderthals were almost as light as modern Europeans, and Denisovans were as light as modern Asians. The list is;

48q-P91-8T - BNC2-G, SLC24A5-G, UGT1A1-3/4T
A000 - BNC2-G, SLC24A5-G, UGT1A1-3/4T
Denisovans - BNC2-G, SLC24A5-G, UGT1A1-6T
Neanderthals - BNC2-A, MC1R-V92M, SLC24A5-G, UGT1A1-6T
Y-Adam - BNC2-A, MCR1R-V92M, SLC24A5-A, UGT1A1-6T
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 1024x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1024x705px
>>19544760

So, we now have a window for the origin of Y-DNYA - 4500kYBP-310000kYBP. However, the earlier part of this range is derived from mutation rates, and the seemingly enormous time (310Mya) seperating human and chimp Yq may be a result of the 1250kYBP 100kb 1q->Yq transposition. Thus we should be cautious, and push back Y-DNYA only as far as necessary - which seems to be 4500kYBP.

In 1976-1978AD, Mary Leakey discovered the Laetoli footprints, which were dated to 3600kYBP. Examination revealed that, while modern, the Laetoli footprints didn't display a modern depth pattern, and the feet were less straight and curved inward like a sickle;

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009769#pone.0009769-Bennett1
>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/figure?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009769.g001
>These results provide us with the earliest direct evidence of kinematically human-like bipedalism currently known, and show that extended limb bipedalism evolved long before the appearance of the genus Homo. Since extended-limb bipedalism is more energetically economical than ape-like bipedalism, energy expenditure was likely an important selection pressure on hominin bipeds by 3.6 Ma

However, compare this to a clubbed foot;

>http://www.massgeneral.org/ortho/assets/images/pediatrics/clubfoot-diagram2.gif
>http://file.scirp.org/Html/4-2100559/aaa2547a-aced-4927-8af0-5cf640da3b8c.jpg

Or metatarsus adductus, also called 'pigeon toe;'

>https://www.humpath.com/spip.php?article6817
>http://www.orthoanswer.org/foot-ankle/metatarsus-adductus/index.html

A metatarsal found at Hadar dated to 3200kYBP was human on all measures;

>http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110210/full/news.2011.85.html
>The finding, published today in Science1, centres on the discovery in Hadar, Ethiopia, of a 3.2 million-year-old fourth metatarsal bone
>>
File: Waffle_Rock.jpg (238KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Waffle_Rock.jpg
238KB, 1280x720px
Well, I think this thread will die now that we have this anon posting a million of these >>19544783

FINAL THOUGHTS

Before I abandon ship, I will list all of my post including relevant images below.

Tell me what you thought of the thread:
>>19538972
>>19539084
>>19539136
>>19539253
>>19539307
>>19539344
>>19539474
>>19541291
>>19541299
>>19541308
>>19544052
>>19544280
>>19544310
>>19544445
>>19544529

>Maybe I'll come back if the spamming ends.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 642x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 642x371px
>>19544783

Aside from clubfeet, excess fat on the feet could contribute to the vague outline or the foot. The short estimated height allows us to suggest that the Laetoli hominids were highly neotenous - they may have retained the arch-hiding fatpad of the infant into youth;

>http://www.rch.org.au/uploadedFiles/Main/Content/rheumatology/Flat_feet_in_children.pdf
>Children with flat feet do not have an arch while standing. This is normal in nearly all infants and many young children (Figure 1). In infants, the baby fat pad in the foot hides the developing arch. Young children have flat feet because they are loose jointed

And to go with it, a 1420kYBP human metacarpal;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/111/1/121.long
>A newly discovered metacarpal from Kaitio, Kenya, dates to 1.42 Mya
>These questions are driven by the paucity of hand fossils in the hominin fossil record between 800,000 and 1.8 My old, a time interval well documented for the emergence and subsequent proliferation of Acheulian technology (shaped bifacial stone tools
>http://m.pnas.org/content/111/1/121/F1.expansion.html
>In all ways, this bone resembles that of a modern human in overall proportions and morphology
>The bone is long, falling within the upper range of modern human European and African American males
>Most likely, KNM-WT 51260 belonged to a relatively tall individual
>Applying stature regression equations developed for modern human males (32, 33) yields stature estimates of more than 167 cm
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 540x540px
>>19544798

As far as piecing together the rest of the skeleton, it has to be remembered that 'Lucy' hasn't been reconstructed from a single individual, but rather many individuals seperated by hundreds of thousands of years. The fragmentary nature of hominid finds is well known, and humans are well known for simply leaving ancient corpses out in the open to rot, and grinding up mummies for fertilizer. Mungo lady, for example, shows evidence of being, in sequence, set on fire, having her bones crushed, and being set on fire again;

>http://www.visitmungo.com.au/who-was-mungo-lady
>Her body was cremated, the remaining bones were crushed, burned again and then buried in the growing lunette

Mungo man was 'buried' with his hands in front of his pelvis and ribcage - a defensive posture, or indicative that his hands were tied in front of his body. The only evidence of a ceremony is red ochre found on Mungo man's head and upper body. This red ochre would have made Mungo man stand out to di- and mono- chromats, and may have been a mark of defeat as well as a sign to lead other hominids to his remains.

Mungo man, let's remember, displayed mt-haplogroups S, H, V, and U - and only the 'contaminant' haplogroup V was found in both attempts at sequencing his genome. Mungo lady was probably either a mummy who was dug up and set on fire, or a living woman who was first set on fire, then beaten to pieces, and finally left - any ochre again might have only marked a kill. As well, bolstering this claim, modern Australian aboriginees display the rare R1b1 haplogroup as well has haplogroup I.

The skulls of Mungo man and Mungo lady can be seen here;

>http://www.donsmaps.com/mungo.html
>http://www.donsmaps.com/clickphotos/mungoskull.jpg
>http://www.donsmaps.com/images15/mungoIMG_2340b.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 372x516px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 372x516px
>>19544808

There's clearly a 'type' to the skull, and this 'Mungo-type skull' is clearly a subset of the Cro-magnon type;

>https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon-male-skull.png
>http://www.modernreaders.com/kennewick-man/45284/melissa-taylor

At the bottom and back of the Cro-magnon and Kennewick skulls, a projection can be seen that resembles the projection of neanderthals - the skull is almost a pyramid in that the back, front and sides all taper towards the top. Modern Ameriendian skulls still display this feature, but have become progressively rounder and less tapered;

>https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/The_American_Indian/Chapter_18
>https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/File:The_American_Indian_Fig_93.jpg

This Mungo-type skull is also found in southern China in the form of the 68k-159kYBP Liujiang remains;

>http://www.anthro.amu.edu.pl/pdf/ve/vol010/01rose.pdf
>at least 68,000 years old, but more likely to 111-139 ka. Alternatively they would be older than ~ 159 ka. Thus, the date of 67,000 years old which has usually been attributed to the specimen in the past is plausible as a minimum
>He remarked on the small size of the individual compared to living people which he estimated as 145-150 cm (on the upper border of the Pygmy range
>The small size of the acetabulum and the wide sciatic notch might on first analysis, suggest that the individual may be female. The sciatic notch is fairly wide and the two parts are more symmetrical than J-shaped. The arc composé takes the form of a double curve which has been reported as more common in females than in males
>By the standards of the Chinese sample, the Liujiang specimen is clearly male: by the standards of the Australian Aboriginal sample it would be intermediate (when measured following Davivongs) and by the Czech and Ugandan samples it is also intermediate between males and females
>>
File: image.jpg (594KB, 2000x1404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
594KB, 2000x1404px
>>19544831

Neanderthals had specific mutations involving the spine that reduced their lordotic curve, whereas humans and denisovans have the ancestral form;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/suppl/2014/04/17/1405138111.DCSupplemental/pnas.1405138111.sapp.pdf
>Among the derived non-synonymous changes seen on the Neandertal lineage, but that are ancestral in Denisova and present-day humans, the only significantly enriched phenotypic term is “hyperlordosis

This means that Y-DNYA had a human lordotic curve, and judging by the clearly foreward-facing Acetabula of the Cro-magnon Liujiang remains, this lordotic curve was used to bend the spine back at the waist to compensate for a constant seated-posture in the lower body. Liujiang man is feminine and neotenous in the same manner as whatever left the pigeon-toed footprints at Laetoli - officially left by afarensis, who also shows the lumbar curve and general gracile build;

>https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Owen_Lovejoy/publication/51367381_The_natural_history_of_human_gait_and_posture_Part_1_Spine_and_pelvis/links/09e4150576bc55d3fe000000/The-natural-history-of-human-gait-and-posture-Part-1-Spine-and-pelvis.pdf
>In any case, however, australopithecines had lumbar spines that were more mobile and capable of lordosis than are those of average modern humans
>Haeusler et al. recently presented detailed arguments [40] that these two specimens exhibit only five lumbar vertebrae (as well as KNM-WT15000, a specimen of H. erectus also described as having six lumbar vertebrae [31,36,41]; see be- low), but with the last thoracic essentially having lumbar-like function
>The implications are quite profound. Since apes exhibit the opposite change of lumbar column reduction (Fig. 2), the demonstrably more lordotic column in Australopithecus than occurs even in most H. sapiens
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2742x4082px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2742x4082px
>>19544913

Even at Laetoli, the connection between the bone fragments that produced the collected Lucy specimen didn't necessarily come from the same individual or the same species - even back in 3600kYBP, it was probably a Liuliang man who left those modern, clubbed footed prints. For that matter, the bones said to belong to Lucy may belong to something like Liujiang man. But the time between 3600kYBP and 159kYBP - 3441k - is enormous, and between the Laetoli footprints and the split between humans and chimps was itself 900k years. For that matter, any hominid fossils found in Africa may be Y-DNYA-48q-P91-8T hybrids - which would explain the skull fragments found at Laetoli.

Hyperlordosis, pigeon-toe, short stature, and evidence of the retention of fat pads on the feet which is a neotenous feature when retained in adults. Art produced by the people who belonged to these ancient cultures included lordotic Venus figurines.

On the Venus of Lespugue, you can see how this would have looked with copius gynoid fat deposits;

>http://donsmaps.com/lespuguevenus.html
>http://donsmaps.com/images28/lespugeoriginal.jpg

Note the short shins and small feet of the Venus - these likely represented the thin shins and small, clubbed feet of the person being depicted. As well, neanderthals had short forearms and shins;

>http://donsmaps.com/lemoustier.html
>http://donsmaps.com/images25/neanderthaladaption.jpg
>The Neanderthals were a northern form of human in the same way that the arctic hare is a northern form of the jackrabbit. They evolved the most extreme anatomical adaptations to cold climates ever found among hominids, and have been characterised as 'hyperpolar

Even up to 7kYBP, these short shins and small feet were being depicted;

>http://www.anthropark.wz.cz/mmka.htm
>http://www.anthropark.wz.cz/morkul4.jpg
>http://www.anthropark.wz.cz/morkul15.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 1024x576px
>>19544919

Note how a modern woman's frame fits almost perfectly with the Venus figurines - except for her shins and feet, which are too long and thick to be the woman that the Venus was modeled on. Yet, a neanderthal woman (Or man, if he had Aromatase Excess Syndrome) would display these short shins and steatopygia, and likely so would Y-DNYA. However, a neanderthal woman would likely have no lordotic curve - a Y-DNYA woman or Liuliang man, however, would.

However, it must be remembered that none of these finds represent Y-DNYA, but rather are hybrids between Y-DNYA and 48q-P91-8T. Since the Laetoli footprints date back to 3.6MyaYBP, and the chromosomal fusion of 2aq and 2bq occured around 4.5MyaYBP, we should expect to see evidence of curved spines, long limbs and the absence of a tail before 3.6Mya.

Where are the 312MyaYBP anatomically modern humans, and their cities? Their pyramids were built on rafts, and they either buried their dead on the rafts or at sea - there would be absolutely no remains. Even cut blocks would fall to the bottom of the ocean in a random pile to erode into shapeless masses - but they probably used floating concrete, would would drift away across the entire world ocean and slowly and throughly dissolve.

My genetic memory tells me that the Mutians lived in a world that was more artificial than natural - these giant concrete barges were completely artificial. Upon them were built artificial pyramids and palaces, and in their gardens they grew domesticated plants and raised domesticated animals. Their bodies were composed of the same material as their barges - the concrete known as Soma.

Mutians never lived on land - only deformed human-vanara hybrids who were rejected by Mutian society were exiled to natural Earth. The Water and Heaven were thus associated, and contrasted with Earth. The arctic and antarctic oceans were the primary locations for the Mutian boat-cities.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 678x407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 678x407px
>>19544926

We know however that meteors don't increase Ir levels, since there was no elevation following the Tunguska impact;

>http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1945-5100.1995.tb01160.x/abstract
>No iridium anomaly after the 1908 Tunguska impact: Evidence from a Greenland ice core
>Iridium was detected in all samples, but we found no excess Ir above the background in the years following the Tunguska event

The destruction of Ir-containing devices and infrastructure could explain the elevated Iridium levels. Many other industrial metals are elevated or depleted in tektites;

>http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1972GeCoA..36.1297C
>The Li content (41-48 ppm) is about the same as that of the Australasian tektites, but the Cs and Rb are lower, being 1.9 to 2.9 and 57 to 86 ppm, respectively. The IVC tektites are high in Cr (260-375 ppm), Co (19-25 ppm) and Ni (101-167 ppm), and particularly in Pb (<10-18 ppm), Cu (13-21 ppm) and Ga (14-23 ppm

Lovecraft repeatedly says that the Old Ones were a primarily aquatic species, and so were the Shoggoths. Curiously, he connects them with primitive man in 'Dagon;'

>https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Dagon
>they were damnably human in general outline despite webbed hands and feet, shockingly wide and flabby lips, glassy, bulging eyes, and other features less pleasant to recall. Curiously enough, they seemed to have been chiselled badly out of proportion with their scenic background; for one of the creatures was shewn in the act of killing a whale represented as but little larger than himself. I remarked, as I say, their grotesqueness and strange size, but in a moment decided that they were merely the imaginary gods of some primitive fishing or seafaring tribe; some tribe whose last descendant had perished eras before the first ancestor of the Piltdown or Neanderthal Man was born
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 975x1381px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 975x1381px
>>19544933

He is of course, as a human, using his genetic memory to trace his human lineage - and he sees a fishing tribe with pre-modern traits. 47MyaYBP, his ancestors were apes who lived in the sea. This mammalian line goes back about 160Mya, and before, circa 312MyaYBP, his ancestors were reptiles or more primitive anapsids. Before that, circa 600MyaYBP, his ancestors were Shoggoths whose bodies were built like a combination of Acantherea and sponges - metazoa (Animals) are a sister group to parazoa (Sponges,) so Shoggoths had to evolve into both. What this means is that Animalia is polyphyletic, and the root is the Shoggoth.

Let's be clear here - Shoggoths are fiction based on genetic memory. So what this really means is that sponges evolved from a self-mobile animal, and their sessile behavior is derived, not ancestral. This is actually a fairly old hypothesis, and recent phylogenomics has placed sponges and bilateral animals as two branches off of metazoa;

>http://www.cell.com/action/showImagesData?pii=S0960-9822%2809%2900805-7

The syncytium is the defining feature of sponge morphology, and is a cell with multiple nuclei that have been fused together. In sponges this tissue makes up most of the body, and the glass sponges use it to conduct light and electricity to contract their bodies. In humans, the syncytium is retained in the form of muscle cells;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syncytium
>Animals Skeletal muscle
>A classic example of a syncytium is the formation of skeletal muscle. Large skeletal muscle fibers form by the fusion of thousands of individual muscle cells
>>
>>19539474
This has been debunked as a rhino with a flower in the background
>>
>>19544941
So what's the upshot of all this? Dna tests prove... What? We're from aliens? Honestly, you left me behind about twenty posts ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (360KB, 1024x990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
360KB, 1024x990px
>>19544941

So what this means is that sponges are just bodies with no brains, and the molecules they contain that break down biofilms is what allows them to fuse bodies. The common ancestor of humans and sponges certainly had the traits of both, and in sponge larvae a vestigial nervous system is present;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1876816/
>We show that the genome of the demosponge Amphimedon queenslandica possesses a nearly complete set of post-synaptic protein homologs whose conserved interaction motifs suggest assembly into a complex structure. In the critical synaptic scaffold gene, dlg, residues that make hydrogen bonds and van der Waals interactions with the PDZ ligand are 100% conserved between sponge and huma
>Among the few post-synaptic genes absent from Amphimedon, but present in Eumetazoa, are receptor genes including the entire ionotropic glutamate receptor family

A good question is how sponges control their bodies without nervous systems - could genetic memory be the pilot of the sponge body? Without many of the receptors humans have, their minds would have a far lower resolution connection to the outside world. Lovecraft remembered how his human flesh was related by blood to his ancient aquatic past, and to Mu in, 'The Shadow Over Innsmouth;'

>https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Over_Innsmouth/full
>That refinery, though, used to be a big thing, and old man Marsh, who owns it, must be richer'n Croesus. Queer old duck, though, and sticks mighty close in his home. He's supposed to have developed some skin disease or deformity late in life that makes him keep out of sight. Grandson of Captain Obed Marsh, who founded the business. His mother seems to've been some kind of foreigner—they say a South Sea islander
>They always do that about Innsmouth people, and folks here and hereabouts always try to cover up any Innsmouth blood they have in 'em
>>
>>19544997
Hello?? Any explanation for all the technical talk?
>>
>>19539633
It's hard to be vaguely familiar with a subject when the subject in discussion is vague in and of itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 458x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 458x570px
>>19544997

Yes, and the aliens were 'Soma' - hermaphroditic gods. Humans and all other lifeforms are degenerate Soma, and via race-mixing and genetic engineering, we can re-attain our Somatic godhood.

Common sense tells us to crave the high - but coal and clay is lowly. By re-combining all elements, we return to a complete state.
>>
>>19545176
But wouldn't race mixing promote a homogeneous state, which is the opposite of what you're advocating?
>>
>>19538842
This isn't/ b/ you fucking faggot
This is a blue board, maybe you should learn the rules
>>
>>19545239
But what is blue? You just made up blue. You also made up the rules!
Also that poor anon is just lonely, you know? Titties make him feel good. Maybe his mommy didn't breast feed him enough, who tf knows. My quantum reality allowed for sexual pleasure so you're all welcome! Being a quantum mechanic isn't easy, anon! I think it all boils down to language. Something out there is awfully lonely and if it loses one of us, it experiences pain and melancholy. Just a guess...
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 559x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 559x720px
>>19545230

>But wouldn't race mixing promote a homogeneous state

Yes - the homogenous state of Soma.

Mythology tells us that the hermaphroditic giant, Ymir, was killed and divided to produce the mountains, the oceans, minerals, etc - and the dwarfs were maggots on his body.

We are pieces of Ymir. Only by merging back together and encorporating all of nature can we re-attain our original state as a hermaphroditic giant.

>which is the opposite of what you're advocating?

The maggots or dwarfs went on to forge Glepnir, a ribbon to bind Fenrir because iron bars didn't cut it. Another dwarf called Hephaestus forged the first woman, Pandora, and was served by bronze women.

These dwarfs in this sense are my role models - size is relative, and one man's dwarf is another's giant.
>>
>>19545269
You're losing me but I love the esoteric angle. I'm an amateur angelogist (stupid name but eh) and this sounds so tantalizing close to what feels right.
>>
File: Antikythera_Mechanism.jpg (664KB, 912x900px) Image search: [Google]
Antikythera_Mechanism.jpg
664KB, 912x900px
This wasn't posted?
>>
File: voynich.jpg (64KB, 700x357px) Image search: [Google]
voynich.jpg
64KB, 700x357px
Great thread.
This subject gets me everytime.

I am with OP.

Also: Voynich Manuscript?
Shows pictures of unknown flora in a language nobody can understand.

The nice thing is, you can try to encode it on your own since the whole thing can be downloaded as PDF.

If this is a hoax - its at least a pretty good one.
>>
>>19542136
then they are in the wrong profession.
every scientist will thank another if they disprove their theory. they dont work for their theories but for the truth.
stop spreading misinformation.
>>
>>19542542
i like it when people try to make somebody else look dumb, and manage to look the dumbest themselves.
>>
>>19545006
thanks for ruining the thread you fucking aspie
>>
>>19544552
Its a common technique used to rectify relief etchings and done in wood or stone carvings nowadays too.
To them it would have been legible and no different than use viewing superimposed words like DOG and CAT.
Although I see how people could confuse this for believing they had knowledge of helicopters and ufo discs since we dont read heiroglyphs like we do alphabets.
>>
>>19545006
I consider your propositions but as many anons has pointed out, you just make leaps of logic whenever your research lacks physical evidence.

The issue with human lineages it's that they seem to be a lot more homogenous that they were at some point, meaning that circumstances made them look more alike and to be genetically compatible, therefore all human races can interbreed without problems, and produce viable offspring, which doesn't happens between true different species (no matter what /pol/ wishes)

So, non this really discredits the chance of a primordial human civilization, that narrowed down humanity to our current genetic maps.
>>
What is even being said here

The Vedic texts are correct and we've devolved from our state as God beings by adapting to this planet after being here too long?

If that's the case we'll never return to our God form. We're stuckon this rock because nobody wants to stop fighting
>>
>>19544831
THICC
>>
File: Visionary-Origin-of-Languag.jpg (230KB, 702x995px) Image search: [Google]
Visionary-Origin-of-Languag.jpg
230KB, 702x995px
>>19545006
OK, I read most of your shit and much of your genetics seems to check out, without going into them in detail.
You could have presented it less autistic though, it is hard to follow and the unrelated pics don't really help.

You lost me with your interpretation of floating pyramids, Soma being ayys and the Lovecraft-Sponge connection though.

Only one thing: Soma was a holy brew for the ancient vedics, that was most likely an ayahuasca analogue, combining Syrian rue (Peganum harmala, Harmal, Haoma) and a species of Acacia containing DMT.
Explains the colourful vedic mythology.
They kept it so secret that the stupid fuckers forgot the recipe.

>t. biologist
>>
>>19544969
>>19544969
You've been debunked as a lying turd.
>>
>>19539619
You can tell >>19539600 is definitely a Snopes guy.
>>
>>19538722
>The Atacama Mechanism
Redpill me on this OP, or are you conflating the Atacama skellyton with the Antikythera mechanism?
>>
>>19542253
Underrated
>>
>>19544447
Oh, hi Snopes!
>>
>>19544552
>>19545756

That's horseshit and you know it. The historical representation of flying discs, triangles, and things that look like 1975 Oldsmobiles goes WAY back, and the current evidence of homo sapien civilization goes back AT LEAST 11,000 years ago, with art and carving found which actually date up to that point and older. Take your 5 dollar words and stuff them in your asscrack. "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit".
>>
>>19545006
Humans were once a shape-shifting adaptive race with genetic memory. Viruses and zombie-like horrors turned us into sponges and other animals. We mixed with monkeys so our DNA wouldn't be as violatile but effectively lost our humanity and godlike powers through race-mixing.
>>
>>19544447
I can second that you are either being contrary for the sake of it, or you're just kind of an idiot. You don't pay attention to the world and you let others "debunk" things for you. Pay attention. Everything in that is something you see in modern life every single day.
>>
>>19544672
>>19544672
>I go by the name Dopper S. Leg,
>searching for '[email protected]

You can't even spell your own anagram correctly.
>>
>>19538722
A comet hit Egypt around 1700BC, destroyed all the vegetation, the Jews said they were being kept slaves att, they were just merchants living around egypt.

The pharoh was abandoned for not protecting against "the gods" known as the Frightener.

Another comet hit where the refugees landed in western europe around 550AD(Crom Cruach,Tighermas, Google it)

Knowledge of both of these comets have been surpressed.
>>
>>19545895
H-how do you know this

Be quiet before they take you seriously
>>
bump.

Just made another thread, didn't ckecked the catalog, sorry. Anyway, here a good video about ancient civi. and lord krishna.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVIsjx5X3QM

turns out there is indeed evidence that he lived, but also that humanity is older as told. You know what this means, when someone/something contradict with modern abrahamic religions narrative; it can't be real. But here we are now, dwarka very real. As seen in the video, the govermant stopped to continue the research on dwarka. As always as soon it get to the point of evidence that humanity is way older.

well, maybe jesus was a psyops to get another religion for the goy to keep him better under order and setting up a high moral system. And as soon something points out that everything is wrong what modern history (which is painted a lot with abrahamic religion) the elite/shadow gov/ starts to block everything. I dont say 'muh-jews', let me insteed point out a typical cabal within a system, something that all movemants have. We saw it with the moroms and heavensgate. Nothing unsually. So, when i point to a jewish belive system, the shadow govermant/ the elite, i actually speak about the hardcore zionisten, you know them as bilderberger or freemasons.
>>
>Giants existed alongside various other human types
>Those civies had a very advanced civilization
>Asteroid hit the Earth
>Flood wipes out most life
>Most structures save any stone ones erode over time into nothing
>Primitive remnants of man take over.
>Here we are.
>Elites suppressed info of said advanced global civilization.

/thread
>>
>>19544184
From where is this?
>>
>>19546162
>Elites suppressed info of said advanced global civilization.
this is something i never really understood. I saw all the evidence supporting the theories that humanity is older as told, i consider it to be true. But why does the elite keep this as secret? "to hold up the abrahmic religion system' might one of many reasons. Maybe humanity had once a better working sociaty? A system not based on money?
>>
File: 1494465862827.jpg (220KB, 800x702px) Image search: [Google]
1494465862827.jpg
220KB, 800x702px
>>19546162
>>19546176
The advanced civilization that existed before the asteroid impact that sank Atlantis wasn't more advanced than us technologically. Remember that Plato talked about them being advanced compared to the technology of the ancient world at the time.
>>
>>19538722

here educate yourself my nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thc682132/videos
>>
>>19538843

MASONIC SHILL DETECTED
>>
>>19542085

MASONIC SHILL DETECTED
>>
>>19544969

MASONIC SHILL DETECTED
>>
>>19545765

>So, non this really discredits the chance of a primordial human civilization, that narrowed down humanity to our current genetic maps

Exactly. My hypothesis is that Y-haplogroup BT represents the Mutian line, and that this haplogroup circa 322,000 years ago became the father of all men on the planet.

There's been an attempt to save the Out of Africa hypothesis, but the problem is that Y-haplogroup A is polyphyletic, while BT is monophyletic - meaning, African A is not a single branch, but many. It looks like BT is the trunk of the tree, and A is just a 37,000 year old collection of branches.

The oldest humans at Jebel Irhoud circa 322Kya resembled neanderthals, and by definition all people in the Americas are descended from BT. Hueyatlaco proves that people existed in the Americas 250,000 years ago, and they were descendents of Y-haplogroup BT - or else we would see African A haplogroups in native Americans.

>>19545791

I have more on the Vanaras in part 5;

>http://freetexthost.com/an1aubqode
>Mu, Part 1

>http://freetexthost.com/q1c1n40nji
>Mu, Part 2

>http://freetexthost.com/0666iuqe3t
>Mu, Part 3

>http://freetexthost.com/oq1af2a0l1
>Mu, Part 4

>http://freetexthost.com/v5x3ojrc3f
>Mu, Part 5

>https://pastebin.com/YuG2rCHf
>Mu, Part 6

>http://freetexthost.com/ci3jvn6zrs
>Mu, Part 7
>>
File: masonicarchaeology.png (12KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
masonicarchaeology.png
12KB, 600x408px
>>19544026

hurr duurrrr u r dum, u can't be smarter than all the scienists, archaeologists in the world ALSO NASA, we wuz moon 'n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.
>>
>>19544447

jesuit devil possessed shill detected
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x204px
>>19545846

In the Mu essays, I go into more detail - I actually do anthropometry on finger bones to derive heights for proto-humans. If something seems to not be supported, look at the essays.

>You lost me with your interpretation of floating pyramids, Soma being ayys and the Lovecraft-Sponge connection though

Again, I point to the essays - I truncated a lot here. But the Aztecs were described as building masonry on barges, and my hypothesis says that native Americans are the purest remains of the Mutians.

Life began with biogenic graphene 3.7 billion years ago, and Mars has a carbon deficit which began to occur around this time, along with the loss of the Martian world-ocean.

A glass sponge with a brain could function as a body with muscles and everything. My argument is that sponges are Soma cells which were accidently released to the environment and continued to function in a limited way.

>Only one thing: Soma was a holy brew for the ancient vedics, that was most likely an ayahuasca analogue, combining Syrian rue (Peganum harmala, Harmal, Haoma) and a species of Acacia containing DMT

The plants that are used to make ayahuasca contain lignin, which could be burned into graphene. Ashes are commonly used in Hindu rituals. Magic and power are contained in every plant - the graphene makes the visions seen on drugs possible.

Godhood is contained in ash and feces - which Hindus also worship. The lowest of Earth is the most extreme, strongest Earth.

>They kept it so secret that the stupid fuckers forgot the recipe

I argue that Soma was banned by the Brahmin because it caused cancer and made young men into uncontrollable gods.

>>19545895

>lost our humanity and godlike powers through race-mixing

All life is degenerating, and the races are the result of that degeneration. Whites retained light pigmentation, but lost our ancient steatopygia while the Khoisan of Africa retained it.
>>
>>19546380
So are any of the races closer/closest to our old forms or are we all degenerate offshoots of the blue skinned sky people?
>>
>>19545902

All I care about is that people can contact me, and find this thread on 4plebs.

>>19546021

I actually have been threatened over what I posted ITT. People say I'm a racist.

When I read all the books about ancient civilizations, the science just wasn't good enough - it was like someone had designed Ancient Alien theories to be shot down.

I'm tired of the truth being ignored, so I backed the truth up with sources. My essays are designed to convince skeptics and academics - I studied 'rationalist' arguments and designed my essays to contradict them.

>>19546162

We built on the water. The cities just dissolved in the water, along with the bones and metal-plastic appliances they used.

Iridium anomalies appear in the strata, and the Tunguska event didn't create one - only our nuclear blasts have been observed to cause Ir anomalies.

So if you read this page;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridium_anomaly

You can find undenable evidence of high-tech.

>>19546192

I insist that they had nuclear bombs.

>>19546278

I should mention that part 6 continues about the Vanara - but part 5 contains the lead-up to that information.
>>
Sciene nowadays is all about supporting narratives, so if your narrative isn't welcome it will not be scientific fact.
Truth is far away from accepted narratives.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x749px
>>19546420

Above, I list how the specific alleles would have been inherited. The problem was that once we bred with the African hominid and neanderthals, we produced races of heterozygotes who proceeded to pass on one homozygotic allele to one group of descendents, and another homozygotic allele to another group of descendents.

Our ancestors had steatopygia as depicted in that picture, but they also had pale skin and straight, light hair. Their faces were also flat like an Asian's or a Khoisan's.

Boskops man is strong evidence of this;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boskop_Man
>it has been dated to between 30,000 and 10,000 BP
>the features exhibited by the Boskop skull and those which have been termed 'Boskopoid' are not specific to any 'new' single, African racial group, and in Africa they may be found in varying degrees in the Bushmen, Hottentots or Bush-Hottentot admixtures

The 30,000YBP date fits perfectly with the evidence we have of Eurasian admixture into Africans 37,000 years ago. Boskop is a mixture of Mutian and African;

>http://ranprieur.com/readings/futureman.html
>There's just one thing we haven't quite dared to mention. It's this, and you won't believe it. It's all happened already
>Back there in the past, ten thousand years ago. The man of the future, with the big brain, the small teeth
>Many of you who read this belong to the white race. We like to think about this man of the future as being white. It flatters our ego. But the man of the future in the past I'm talking about was not white. He lived in Africa. His brain was bigger than your brain. His face was straight and small, almost a child's face
>Foetalization" or "pedomorphism," as it is termed, means simply the retention, into adult life, of bodily characters which at some earlier stage of evolutionary history were actually only infantile

We were anime characters, basically. The modern white race is garbage compared to what we once were.
>>
>>19544425
how come there aren't thousands or hieroglyphics with UFOs in??

if a spaceship visited them surely we'd find thousands of bits of evidence, not just one little hieroglyph
>>
>>19546488
>blacks are closest to the superior race

Damn I knew it. No wonder I've been craving that BBC

But in all seriousness where do we go from here? My original plan was to get as many different ethnicities pregnant and have my kids sort out the world because I'm stupid and don't know how to start fixing the world because I'm trailer trash like the rest of my family
>>
File: ayydmt.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ayydmt.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>19546380
>the graphene makes the visions seen on drugs possible.
The active chemicals in the plants interact with the nervous system and enable the consciousness to switch into "gnosis mode".
I'm note sure how the molecules containing carbon is supposed to relate to that.
At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter that much how it works though. What matters is that it is a direct and reliable access to the spirit realms and the gods.

>I argue that Soma was banned by the Brahmin because it caused cancer and made young men into uncontrollable gods.
Quite possible. Keeping an agent around that initiates random people into true spirituality is not very favourable for a priest cast.

>>19546488
Could you condense your postulated human ancestry into a simple tree of life?
Would make it much easier to follow.
I'm not refuting your claims, I just find it hard to follow as it is.
>>
>>19542360
Nice sun ya got there bruh like a black hole bruh
>>
because you are a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6DrWGG4h2Y
>>
>>19541299
Or someone dilled a hole and chisseled.

How about water erosion.

How about, acidic run off.

Or lots of other reasons, other than.

>>
>>19541308
So the rock is made of silicone.

Where is said rock today?

In Russia screws do not eat rocks, rocks eat screws.
>>
>>19544002
Skull wrapping, nothing new, common to some 5 different cultures.

Have a nice day.

>>
>>19544026
WRONG

>>
File: DetmoldChild.jpg (67KB, 960x567px) Image search: [Google]
DetmoldChild.jpg
67KB, 960x567px
>>19546643
How does that work on an 10month old infant?
Prenatal skull wrapping?
>>
>>19544798
You are worried about fat on peoples feet?

Fucks sake man
>>
>>19545269
No

You are now twisting norse mythology to support a Libtard self loathing democrap view.

FUCKING PATHETIC
>>
>>19546240
>>
>>19546655
That is a deformity, that is why, ITS DEAD OR WAS STILL BORN!

>>
Lol very mature. I say funeh n word and skreem hahaaaaa!!!
>>
>>19546673
Play them all at once, you know, open all embeds and run through them.

Its so you people can get the point of their level of personal

>>
>>19538722
I will now categorize every single ignorant, defective or otherwise uneducated statement and or person with this.

>>
>>19546684
Tag urself im the lady who goes "woah' and walk away hahaaaa
>>
>>19538722
We dropped from 5D to 3D back in Atlantis days, before that we rocked 5D in Lemuria. Now we are here trying to bring the mothership Gaia back up into 5D. Glad to be of service. Come from your heart and work like a beast to attain the light. Or should i say as an Angel ;). You trancend all those naysayers combined. But we are working for them also. Namaste
>>
shills going all out
>there's no place on the internet for pure, honest discussions
sad desu
>>
File: feels.png (471KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
471KB, 680x382px
>>19546729
>>
File: paracas5.jpg (68KB, 667x700px) Image search: [Google]
paracas5.jpg
68KB, 667x700px
>>19546669
so when they are adults it's "artificial cranial deformation" and when there is infant specimen, it's suddenly a "natural deformity"?

fuck off shill

>>19546729
there is, just not on 4chan
>>
>>19546743
I would ask where but I'm sure the shills would follow

Namaste friend, the truth will find us all eventually
>>
File: CIA Disinfo.jpg (132KB, 945x516px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Disinfo.jpg
132KB, 945x516px
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
a lot of the history (((they))) dont want you to know
>>
File: Atacama_Desert.jpg (253KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Atacama_Desert.jpg
253KB, 1280x720px
>>19545855
Well since the thread isn't dead yet I shall respond. Yes. It was late and I've been looking into the Atacama Desert stuff. So being tired when I posted, I meant to so Antikythera and NOT Atacama.

I'm surprised you're the only one who caught that haha.
>>
>>19545368
They tried to debunk this as a hoax since there were many during the time when that was created. Experts ran it through a computer algorithm and found that the pattern was not random.

So it is even more likely that it's either a real and dead language written down or an encoded one. I've seen the drawings, very strange stuff.
>>
Let's bump this interesting thread
>>
>>19544447
These slabs of stone look pretty easy to replace, why transcribe over an existing inscription and not just replace the stone with a new inscription ??
>>
>>19544969
I didnt realize they had rhinos in south america...
go away shill
>>
>>19538722
you sound like a fucking idiot. A completely uniformed moron who is suspicious of anyone with expertise. How pathetic.
>>
>>19547114
Thanks for the bump :)
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 379x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 379x464px
>>19546545

>blacks are closest to the superior race
>Damn I knew it. No wonder I've been craving that BBC

I have genetic memories from when my PAH stack was in central Asia, specifically Bactria along the Silk Road.

The people my PAH stack inhabited were Armenoids - pic related. They saw and bought African slaves because they liked their butts and neotenous skull shape. Very quickly, we had race-mixed with the slaves to the point where you couldn't tell we'd ever mixed with Africans;

Above all else, interbreeding with the locals was critical to social, spiritual and political infiltration. As I mentioned in earlier parts, mtDNA-haplogroup L exists in certain Eurasian groups;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3828245/
>The same observation is true for the African-specific lineages, represented by haplogroups L2a, L3d, L3e, L3f and L5c, found in Persians and Qashqais with similar frequencies of 2.2% and 2.7%, respectively. These findings coincide with the data of Terreros et al. [26] who reported the same proportion of African L haplotypes (2.6%) for the southern region of Iran, but are in contrast with the data published by Quintana-Murci et al. [11], where L lineages are reported among the northern but not the southern groups of Iran

And African A and B Y-haplotypes can also be found in Eurasia;

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034288
>We also note that three Hazara subjects belonged to haplogroup B-M60

>http://www.genetics.org/content/genetics/early/2006/02/19/genetics.105.054270.full.pdf
>Y*(xA,CE,JR) [...] Total [...] 25
>>
>>19538722
i go to school for history and the age of the sphinx is actually one of the most contested things in the entire field. its crazy since it might imply that the there was a culture that might have been considered ancient to even the ancient egyptians.

check back in like 20 years or so and maybe theyll find something
but on your point about pyramids all over the world, its just more than likely that a pyramid formation is just one of the more easy ways to stack things high
>>
>>19544002
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh fuck off with this silly horseshit. Nice wig, egghead
>>
>>19544026
You are smarter than scientists who have devoted their lives to their disciplines. That's truly incredible for a pathetic, uneducated worm.
>>
File: image.jpg (259KB, 831x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259KB, 831x1024px
>>19547122

>http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v15/n3/full/5201771a.html
>We describe the presence of an hgA1 chromosome in an indigenous British male;
>Seven out of 18 men carrying the same rare east-Yorkshire surname as the original male also carry hgA1 chromosomes
>a study of mitochondrial DNA sequence diversity among 100 'white Caucasian' British49 does contain one haplotype, which represents an hg L1c sequence

>http://www.jogg.info/pages/32/bird.htm
>The presence of Haplogroup E3b1a-M78 among the male populations of present-day Wales, England and Scotland

By the time they got to Britain and Germany, any obviously African features had been bred out of the infiltrating Khazars. They bred not only with the royalty and nobility of western Europe - they also bred with the serfs, indentured servants and slaves. It was vital to establish breeding populations in the colonized areas, and these populations became the formal Jews during the middle ages. To this day, the Khazars continue their eugenics program in the western world, where they naively attempt to produce a desired phenotype by importing Africans.
>>
File: 1464065638608.jpg (51KB, 610x555px) Image search: [Google]
1464065638608.jpg
51KB, 610x555px
>>19547139
there are no scientists touching this
look for publications, you won't find anything
there are literally thousands of these things, some are fucking embryos
there are also other anomalies, like different numbers of cranial plates (skull bones) and additional ribs and teeth

so find me a peer reviewed source that discusses these or fuck off shill
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 938x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 938x960px
>>19546564

>I'm note sure how the molecules containing carbon is supposed to relate to that

One of the effects I've gotten from Salvia is sensations of invulnerability and super-human strength.

Graphene makes these sensations reality.

>What matters is that it is a direct and reliable access to the spirit realms and the gods

When the ego is destroyed, the division between Earth and Heaven is destroyed with it. Dirt and feces become equal to gold and silver.

The spirit is the same as the body. The 'physical realm' is a delusional concept - we are in the spirit realm now, as we speak. Earth is not reality - Heaven is reality.

The drugs aid us in realizing this by modifying the instruments we use to observe the universe. We realize that our sense of being on Earth was caused by an intentional myopia, because the drugs screw up the settings on our micro-tele-scope and put everything into a literally different focus.

What people describe as Heaven, 'ecstasy,' as a 'mystical experience' or 'Liberation' is just the Whole-Body-Mind changing where it directs it's perception to include a larger - and thus more entertaining and engaging - perspective.

>Keeping an agent around that initiates random people into true spirituality is not very favourable for a priest cast

Soma not only granted wisdom, but victory in battle. It was a substance rich with graphene, but also many other natural substances such as fresh rubber.

>Could you condense your postulated human ancestry into a simple tree of life?

I've made this;

H. erectus - 1900kYBP - P91-9T, M97-G
|\Denisovan -1000kYBP
|\Y-Adam - 765kYBP
| |\BT - 430kYBP
| | |\BT1 - V221 - 382kYBP
| | | |\A2-T + A000 - 37kYBP
| | | | |\A2
| | | | \A3
| | | \BT2 - M97-T - 349kYBP
| | | |\B - 320kYBP
| | | \CT - 320kYBP
| | \BT3 - 382kYBP
| | \A1a-T + A000 = - 37kYBP
| | \A1a
| \BT4 - 382kYBP
| \A1b + A000 - 37kYBP - P91-8T
| \Neanderthal - 765kYBP
\A000 - 1250kYBP - P91-8T
\A00 - 338kYBP
>>
>>19545405
Not all scientists are like that. The good ones are, but there are plenty of bad ones.
>>
>>19547077
It's from Ankhor Wat, in Cambodia. That's in Asia. And if you look closely you can see two horns so more likely it's an ordinary water buffalo. Either way the horn/plate combo rules out any known dinosaur.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 236x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 236x351px
>>19546657

The retention of fat pads on the feet into adulthood implies so-called neoteny, where the adult retains traits typically seen in the child.

It wouldn't be just one part of the body effected - the entire body would retain neotenous traits. Boskop man is an example of this.

>>19546662

>You are now twisting norse mythology to support a Libtard self loathing democrap view

On the contrary - I feel like I'm a member of a white race whose glorious history stretches back billions of years, if not into eternity. My highest goal is to produce a coal (Graphite, which is disordered stacks of graphene) woman, like Hephaestus - except I'll fuse with this coal woman, as Hermaphroditus fused with the naiad Salmacis.

I'm twisting nothing.
>>
Someone screencapping this thread for posterity? All of it is interesting, eve n if BS
>>
>>19547442
>All of it is interesting, eve n if BS
Half of it are old as fuck debunked stuff, and the majority of the other half is that aspie with his theory. A shame, since is one of my favorite topics.
>>
>>19547122
So wait are you still saying blacks are inferior?

Not to get all SJW but all people produced by our lineage have a right to exist and live happy lives yknow. Even if ot turned out whites or Asians or blacks were once the superior space faring race we should work together and Make Humanity Great Again (TM). I'm just a hippy like that and want the truth to come out for our global benefit

I'm a little fucked up rn but we gotta fix our shit before we nuke ourselves into oblivion (AGAIN)
>>
>>19538917
I could eat a 3 course meal off one of your nipples and putt a golf ball into your belly button
>>
>>19538837
>Bosnian Pyramid
heard it was a hoax
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 236x354px
>>19547576

>So wait are you still saying blacks are inferior?

I don't think reality is that simple, and it isn't a situation where there are benefits and downsides to one race or another.

I'm not particularly concerned with anything other than my own personal ideal, and consider all other lifeforms self-justified. Blacks have minds and genetic memories as deep as my own - and I consider neurogenetic wisdom to be more defining of humanity than IQ.

>Not to get all SJW but all people produced by our lineage have a right to exist and live happy lives yknow

I would never presume to have the right to demean or control another living being - unless I was hungry.

>Even if ot turned out whites or Asians or blacks were once the superior space faring race we should work together and Make Humanity Great Again (TM)

I think there are 72 races, and ancient Mutian society was based on all of them being allowed to express their full nature. Today, we have Capoids, Caucasians, Mongoloids and Negroids - just four.

The diversity that we can uncover from the human genome is enormous. There should be many more races than there are now.
>>
>>19541308
This fucking thing has been debunked so many times that its not even funny. Its a fossilized crinoid stem.
>>
>>19546429
Asteroids and volcanic activity also cause iridium anomalies.
>>
>>19539136
That coin looks too detailed
>>
Looking for an /x/ Discord server?
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
>>19539344
https://archyfantasies.com/2012/07/09/the-10-most-not-so-puzzling-ancient-artifacts-the-coso-artifact/
>>
>>19538722
Good post will read thread and get back to you
>>
>>19542360
we are egomaniacal creatures, older humans were not trying to hide anything from us because they were not more enlightened than we are. -- they simply did not happen.

we will always be trying to find a shiny way to make us apparent to whatever is out there, or in here.
>>
>>19547576
black people are descendants of Cain.
They literally carry Caïn's mark upon them, which explains the inherent violence/inability to grow crops and domesticate cattle (unlike Abel), and them being hunters (I am talking about full black-african cultures/countries, not Ben Carson obviously).

They are all spiritually equal to any other ethny though, so there's that.
>>
>>19538722
Earth 2.0 belongs to past.
Enjoy Earth 3.0 while it lasts.
>>
>>19538917
Mint
>>
>>19539147
Dark City. Great film.
>>
Rogan pls
>>19538837
It's just a fucking hill dude
>>
>>19538722
blame people who believe that human used to be monkey
>>
>>19541299
didnt need to take million years if natural disaster caused that
>>
>>19544310
there is rumor that darwinist destroyed and hide giant human skeletons
>>
>>19538722
They feel safe when the answer is fixed. If the number in equasion changes the whole calculus would fail making them do it over again.
>>
>>19544445
what made you think that's nano tech?
>>
>>19550985
Please elaborate.
>>
Just a note to anyone saying he's full of shit, you're missing the point.

He isn't saying his theories are right, he's saying we've been lied to for generations about more than we know and that there's a predetermined history automatically taught and accepted that has supported political agendas for we don't know how long. Doing a little research yourself and coming to your own conclusions doesn't mean you're insane even if they deviate from what's accepted and thinking that it does has the implication that looking for answers yourself is bad.

Think.
>>
>>19544617
And that's why he isn't just talking about that smarties
>>
>>19545885
Lol no it doesnt. Helicopters you dont even grasp how they work and ufo discs werent even a thing until 40 yrs ago, which is crude by todays standards anyways.
Dont chalk it up your lack of imagination or lack of understanding heiroglyphs. Just learn it then read the pics it doesnt even take a day.
Egyptians knew shit but it wasnt copters or ufo discs.
>>
File: HM_MJ17_RN_1-1[1].jpg (349KB, 1800x1356px) Image search: [Google]
HM_MJ17_RN_1-1[1].jpg
349KB, 1800x1356px
>>19550336
Black people are violent due to epigenetics. For many years of slavery they were selected to be on survival for all generations and had kids predefined to be strong and dumb which made them be primal specimens. This is why they look retarded all the time and their IQ is low, because since birth their brains are not developing properly and their primal traits are being buffed because their parents were just like that as well.

There is only one human race and if people had the ancient knowledge to build up their bodies accordingly, racemixing would be positive to increase DNA database to be used with the epigenetics mechanism. But since people don't know how to do that we are stuck with shit epigenetic traits from long years of low quality life that still let these individuals to reproduce and making their kids be predefined to be shit from birth. So they have a lot more work to do so they can have better IQ and emotional intelligence to behave in society.

Take the green pill, the blue and the red one are bait.
>>
>>19551392
>epigenetic

It's just the new boogeyman for parents.

You can overcome most by simple changing enviroment conditions.
>>
>>19551427
But black people get born in the same shit condition of ghettos and they keep being stupid and primitive. So they are stuck with it still unless something is done.
>>
>>19551392
>Take the green pill, the blue and the red one are bait
Sorry but I don't accept pills from anyone who can't tell the difference between "species" and "race".
>>
>>19540676
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>19540616
Yeah, you're retarded, too.
>>
>>19551623
So, If I travel to Egypt and carve ">>19551623 is a fucking retard" in that eroded limestone of the sphinx, that means an ancient civilization unknown to mankind (probably aliens) already knew tens of thousands of years ago that you didn't finished high school?

>>19551628
>Yeah, you're retarded too.
>>
>>19538917
Nice!
>>
File: 1561_Ufo_battle.jpg (389KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1561_Ufo_battle.jpg
389KB, 800x900px
>>19551294
In the town of Nuremberg Germany, 1561, the news papers reported on an aerial battle taking place in the skies. They actual were able to report on who was winning and who was losing it. But I guess you're one of those people who think everybody before the 20th century was just retarded and imagining things, right?

>Egyptians knew shit but it wasnt copters or ufo discs

Yeah they did if you cared to look into it...
>>
Test
>>
>>19538722
We have to forget the ancient past in order to be trapped in our little bubble where life is not what it was meant to be
>>
>>19544783
That's very interesting, Kilimanjaro had a massive eruption 360,000 years ago.
>>
>>19538722
Once scientists establish something they don't want to change it. There is a huge egotist problem in the scientific community. You've heard that "Science is ever changing, as we advance and learn better techniques!" this is both truth and a falsity. An up and coming scientist could hit upon something that, as you said, so big it rewrites our history books, but no matter how valid his work it will be met with ridicule and his career will be tarnished by his peers. Science should be ever changing, but it's hard with a species with as big an ego as ours. We don't often like to admit we were wrong about something.
>>
>>19538830
History dropout here. I've studied History in the considered best college of my country for 4 years before dropping out.
Thing is, Historians all around play with the ideology approach, teaching history to teach morals and shit. This is the basis for so fucking many texts that get referenced by everyone.

The History we have today follows a very linear slightly branching path of development with the obvious flaws (such as the Bronze Age collapse) being shrugged behind the curtains most of the time. It's even difficult to find people actually interested in ancient history at all because of lack of first-hand accounts. If it doesn't teach marxism or anything like that it's not worthy to be studied. I'd be left jobless if I kept going with my Bronze Age specialization because who's considered historian today doesn't fucking care.

They won't rewrite anything if it doesn't serve an ideological purpose.
>>
>>19538940
So much this.
You don't even need to hide the information anymore, the public is conditioned to think you're crazy if you talk about anything outside the conventional thought bubble.
That's why you can find a lot of really informative stuff online about government cover-ups and alternate archeology and history. Because those who would hide it know the masses will ignore it.
>>
>>19552128
What a shit country.

I had a great history teacher during HS that told us something like "most of ancient history is speculation to fill a void between some, more or less, proven facts, so take it with a grain of salt".
>>
"Why are the so called experts of archaeology so ignorant of the past? "

because 2 things

1) Vatican
2) Freemasonry

Forget Academia for the timebeing. It is a rotting corpse
>>
>>19538830
Graham Hancock said something along the lines of there being 3 stages to a scientific discovery being accepted, I can't remember the 1st 2 but the last stage was that the discovery is finally accepted When the scientific old gaurd die off
>>
>>19546380

>hindus worship feces

checks out
>>
>>19552128
Very Interesting. I'm sure you already sussed this but what you describe is definately not science.
>>
>>19547199
I only hope that someday my children are just as glorious.
>>
>>19551392
>For many years of slavery
Dude, I'm not even talking about the 300 000 african slaves that got traded to the US.

Go check literally ANY black-African country/culture to understand what I'm talking about.
>>
Time is just an illusion
>>
the one ring to rule them all is safely contained
>>
>>19552994
Well said
>>
>>19538917
Needs a time stamp
Still proud of you though
>>
>>19552994
Just like the tripfags are safely contained on my filter.
>>
>>19553020
idi nahui yobani ciganski
>>
>>19544926
What? My genetic memory???? Is this some assassins Creed LARP?
>>
>>19541076
How would that "break" anyone besides a literal retard? It would be very difficult to understand but it's actually an explanation at the same time. Just like finding out the earth isn't the center of the universe
>>
>>19541982
WAY hotter than her
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.