[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 403
Thread images: 42

File: 1489118549489.jpg (78KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1489118549489.jpg
78KB, 564x564px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19507267
>>
File: 1502127441490.jpg (824KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502127441490.jpg
824KB, 1920x1200px
Please give me a general reading!
You could focus on wealth / job and social things, but I'd appreciate anything, really.

Thanks!
>>
>>19509859

Bibliomancy

"Wake up!"
Words and jostling disrupted Xantcha's sleep so thoroughly that for a heartbeat she neither knew where she was nor what she'd been dreaming. In short order she recognized Rat and the streamside grove where she'd fallen asleep, both awash in morning light, but the dreams remained lost. She hadn't intended to fall deeply asleep and was angry with herself for that error and surprised to find Rat clinging to her forearm.

How I Interpret This:
You need to quit fucking about and get your shit together.
>>
>>19509872
Way I acquire a reading if you are available?
>>
I'm being tormented by my inadequacy and the past. Nothing seems to ever change, I'm getting worse and worse as the years go by and my optimism and strength is worn out. Will I die soon?
will things ever change? my memory is fading and I'm still relatively young. Tired of being read wrong by everyone and tired of what seems always like fighting; I tried to get help but nothing ever changes for good.

Am I really such a bad person that I actually deserve this or is there a force that enjoys seeing me like this. I won't kill myself just to oppose this piece of shit momentum that seems so sure of itself that I will do it.
>>
File: puff.jpg (26KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
puff.jpg
26KB, 480x411px
>>19509906
Uh... someone get this man a reading?

Nah, you aren't so bad of a person you deserve turmoil. Look at it this way, the lowest scum of the Earth sometimes get all the glory so it's not like bad equates good or good equates bad in all cases. There's sometimes things in the world that don't make sense, but all we can do is fight. You should keep getting help because depression can be a lifelong battle.

Try to find what makes you happy, try to achieve what will resolve your inadequacy, and try to make a future so you don't have to consider your past.
>>
>>19509906
I drew for you 8 of Swords reversed. It is true that you have been trapped in a mindset that makes you feel the world is against you and you're blind to the dangers around you. They might be real but not enough to harm you deadly. There's a way out you cannot see at this point for being too focused on the issues. Still you're a free person in a vulnerable position.

I'm seeing an albatroz. In fact I am the bird and I'm flying high over the ocean. I can feel the wind the sun behind me and the clouds so dense that were in front of me are vanishing. I look down trying to fish and dive deep to get the best one and eat.

Things are going to get better, most of it comes from you liberating your mind from these thoughts that everything is wrong. That's the first limitation you need to get rid of in order to keep with your life.

Only through clarity you can find what you want and need from life and you're going to make it. This storm shall pass. You're not a bad person, just lost now.
>>
>>19509906

I Ching:

Hexagram 48; Changing line 5

You don't want to change, or at least a part of you doesn't want to -- You're disingenuous and deluded. Dig deeper. You know what your problem is, now man the fuck up, accept it, move on from it, and live your life instead of being a bitch living in a world of delusion.
>>
>>19510011
useless advice. Should be hanged.
>>
Why this chick is still bothering me? What's her purpose?
>>
>>19510179
Just to pass the time nothing more. See's you as a distraction to amuse herself with until something better comes up; best not to get any hopeful feelings from it.
>>
>>19510188
It's not it. I stopped talking to her long time ago, but she still want to keep in touch even if I'm giving her hints to fuck off. It's making me furious.
>>
Am I on a better path with my new lifestyle? Will my move go well?
>>
I am soon going to be auditioning for a production of Guys and Dolls, and as I stumbled upon this thread I would like to see if well Luck be a lady. My query is, will I get accepted into the production? Will it go well? If so will things change for my life or career?
>>
>>19510190
oh poor you, you must be suffering so greatly hmmmm?
listen sweetie what don't you understand about being using as something to pass the time with? your her court jester.
>>
File: divination-e1451418802322.jpg (150KB, 700x519px) Image search: [Google]
divination-e1451418802322.jpg
150KB, 700x519px
doing readigs, needing practice
feedback greatly appreciated
need gender and age
no love readings this morning
thank you
>>
>>19510235

Could you possibly do my previous request?>>19510204
>>
>>19510235
Would switching my job search approach bring me more success?
Male 23

thanks
>>
>>19510235
Male
A general reading for the rest of the year please
>>
>>19510242
RIP. See you in 3yrs buddy
>>
>>19510242
>15
>B&

Press x to pay respects.
>>
>>19510242
God damn it I goofed. Welp cya pals
>>
>>19510235

Male
What lesson do I most need to learn from recent events in my life? I feel like I get out of the cage only to end up back in it.
>>
HI! Today is my 39th birthday. What can I expect in the coming year?
>>
File: tumblr_nvayzlEp4A1r1arpmo1_1280.png (1MB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvayzlEp4A1r1arpmo1_1280.png
1MB, 1024x709px
>>19510204
>>19510239
>queen of pent
the past i think there is some relationship with a sweet guy... that didn't end well... this change kind of led you to a transitory period in your life. and so you decided to audition for a play
>ten of cups rx
you don't get in. you seem really awkward to them....kind of depressed....
>temperance
you get kind of sad about this... lack of social balance, lack of self control, depression
>>
Air query, please help
Female
Will my teacher take a surprise test today?
>>
File: tumblr_omwqicMyTm1riowtoo1_500.jpg (40KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omwqicMyTm1riowtoo1_500.jpg
40KB, 500x281px
>>19510240
switch
>eight of rods
job search goes more slowly, mother thinks you are doing it wrong, but this is the way to deal with your grief, as i think it becomes successful (ace of swords outcome)
don't switch
>ace of cups reversed
you don't like doing it this way, it's hard for you, but it build character, i think you go back to school or something, or just become a full time student or something, and you are not content with this, you kind of get, this is the unwise decision (knight of swords rx outcome)
>>
>>19510235
>>19510262
>>
>>19510257
Well . For one I was never in a relationship with a sweet guy. (romantic wise) Friend wise then yeah theres a bunch, and as for the transitory period I have been doing theatre for a while and this will be my third show I will be auditioning for this isn't something new for me for the most part. Although this is quite interesting
>>
>>19510267
>15 year old gay kid underageb& posting on the chans

Dear god you will be a pest on earth once you grow up
>>
File: tumblr_oqbypx1UDa1qgtoxzo1_1280.jpg (154KB, 750x726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqbypx1UDa1qgtoxzo1_1280.jpg
154KB, 750x726px
>>19510243
>page of rods rx
you have a lack of enthusiasm
>hierophant
probably from a rigid rule structure you are bade to follow
>the world
as the year comes to a close, you continue to have a pessimistic view of the future and overactive imagination, it leads you to a lack of personal strength
>three of pentacles rx
you've had a weak foundation emotionally in the past, causing depression
>the devil
i see a vice, possible substance abuse, or other addiction
>three of swords
future shows heartbreak
>nine of pentacles
go you successful financially
>two of cups rx
disharmonious relationship with whichever woman you're interested in right now
>lovers rx
end it, not worth it
>two of pentacles rx
poor financial balance at the end of the year
>>
>>19510190
Sorry I took my anger out on you here
>>19510216
I'm a weak person, I hope you can forgive me. Its frightening how much we can become like our parents despite how much we try to fight those unattractive traits. *kisses your feet* forgive me..
>>
when and how will I get a girlfriend? please be specific about the details. 26 and male, so stupid I've only ever had one job for less than a year! but I try...and at least I was always true to myself.
>>
>>19510265
Thank you for the reading. I can't really give feedback since it's in the future.
But well, I need a fulltime job right now.
>>
>>19510235
Male 23

Just a general reading if possible, thank you!
>>
>>19510279
>you have a lack of enthusiasm probably from a rigid rule structure you are bade to follow
True.
>as the year comes to a close, you continue to have a pessimistic view of the future and overactive imagination, it leads you to a lack of personal strength
Thanks for the heads up.
>you've had a weak foundation emotionally in the past, causing depression
Not diagnosed so can't comment, people get sad and the world is a sad place.
>i see a vice, possible substance abuse, or other addiction
I will look out for that.
>future shows heartbreak
I am not in love with anyone
>go you successful financially
I'm sorry what?
>disharmonious relationship with whichever woman you're interested in right now
Not interested in any woman right now, I'll avoid relationships until the end of the year then.
>poor financial balance at the end of the year
So I will be in the hole? If it's just financial balance I'll look into cut down on my overall spending
>>
File: tumblr_ofvj3jMP0M1rl2k7fo1_500.jpg (106KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofvj3jMP0M1rl2k7fo1_500.jpg
106KB, 500x491px
>>19510252
>eight of cups
you feel success unfulfilled
>ace of rods rx
your projects at work keep getting shut down and you're discontent, but you manage a strict discipline in social intelligence whatever that means
>four of rods
begin to be grateful for what you do accomplish, as your successes are unfufilling, you have to celebrate the successes that you do come by more
>queen of cups
stay calm, stay hydrated, be a good listener, balance out your emotions of love right now
>two of rods
outcome is balanced motivation
>>
>>19510235
Male 24,

Will this move be a positive change for me?
>>
>>19510235

Male, 23, What will happen once she and I meet?
>>
What is the significance of birth cards? Is it just bullshit?
>>
>>19510311
Your life will change.
>>
how do I become a girl. Cute face, fully functioning vagina, big boobs etc etc.
>>
>>19510317

any details?
>>
>>19510324
Reroll your character
>>
Trading
>>
File: Chef_in_kitchen_cooking.jpg (37KB, 849x500px) Image search: [Google]
Chef_in_kitchen_cooking.jpg
37KB, 849x500px
>>19510358

I'm in. Tell me about if she and I have a future together, as in a relationship I mean, how things could go etc etc.

If you need any data ask away, I'll obviously need your query.
>>
>>19510367
Okay will start yours.
There is someone I'm deeply in love with. We haven't spoken in awhile because we fought but I just want to be apart of their life and help them chase their dreams while I chase mine. I just want to know if we'll ever make amends, if I'll ever have a chance to be on their team and if they'll ever let me love again. I miss them so much.
>>
File: FIGHT.jpg (261KB, 1257x749px) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT.jpg
261KB, 1257x749px
>>19510371

Alright, so I did a bit of a scry for you. In My vision I saw a Lion eating from the coprse of a gazelle, around the lion, a circle of buzzards patiently waited for the lion to finish up his meal, however, one of these buzzards got impatient and tried to take a bit, sadly, the luck of the buzzards ended up at the same time he decided to take such risk, and the lion, with little, if no effort with a single blow made a huge cut in the Buzzard's neck, killing him in an instant, while the poor bird ended up dead like a second corpse on the ground.

As you can already percieve, there's a feeling of impatience in the air, you believe your intentions are good yet you want to remain blameless, you have a good heart, the kind of human who sometimes puts others first, and then puts himself on a second place.

However, you are reasonable, and you know when you need to stay behind and let others do their thing. My advice on your current situation relies on time, you should never lose sight on your dreams and goal, specially those you can achieve in a long term, if you let your emotions take over, you'll make mistakes you'll regret and that you won't be able to fix.

Be smart, let people find their own personal truths, and they'll end up finding your objective truths. A fight can solidify a relationship more than what we think sometimes.

Keep the light of your emotions shining, but let it guide you with reason and logic, not with risky actions and useless outcomes. Once they find out what you were worth all along, you'll get your chance again with them.

One last advice:

"Stay calmed, not cold. Stay optimistic, not pessimistic."

I hope I could help you and I wish you a lot of luck with your loved one. :)
>>
>>19510367
knight of swords
three of swords
eight of cups

On this current path you're headed towards heartbreak. Perhaps you're blazing too hard towards a relationship that you're disregarding the journey there, the beauty of it, and what it means to build a relationship. In other words, you're scaring her away.

two of cups
judgement
justice

I'm a little stumped on how Justice is appearing as your advice in this love query. I have one theory, and it may require a bit of courage from you. I think these cards are indicating that you need to find out where her heart is. Find out what she feels for you, what she thinks of your relationship, and at the very least you will have some real substantial direction for your pursuit of this woman.

six of swords
ace of cups
knight of pentacles

So things don't necessarily take off between you two, but you now have a chance to really develop something. The thing is, if you make it to this point, your relationship will develop incredabily slow. The best way I can describe it is that you have the reigns on the horse, but she's basically tied anvils to each leg of the horse. She seems pretty fearful. But long story short, there is hope if you make the right moves.
>>
>>19510389
Ty. I guess we will see. Sigh...
>>
>>19510389
>>19510392
excuse me? where's my reading?
>>
>>19510400
Huh? Was this supposed to be a joke?
>>
File: c32360eb75db4dd3620a6c4ffb48a81e.jpg (148KB, 1200x936px) Image search: [Google]
c32360eb75db4dd3620a6c4ffb48a81e.jpg
148KB, 1200x936px
Morning /div/

Will do three readings [3] Anyone interested:
>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always please keep in mind this is practice. Good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19510235
Female
Am I wasting my time with my goal, or should I be patient and go for it at the end of the year/beginning?
>>
>>19510423
Girl. He's a guy.
What changes has our connection undergone?
>>
>>19510423
Hello little lady, I am male and 26.
I would like to know when and how I meet my first girlfriend? if I can live for someone else I just know I can thrust myself up to independence.
>>
>>19510423

female
can i have a general love reading for the next few months? thank you.
>>
>>19510423

Male
What will happen once we meet?
>>
>>19510432
(Forgot to mention she is a female.)
>>
>>19510423

male
How do I keep going? I feel like last year I burnt the boats, I jumped off the cliff, life caught me, everything went from awful to amazing...then it let me go and I fell flat on my face. Now I'm stuck, I can't go back to how I used to live & I also don't have the faith to just burn the boats again, I feel like if I'm just going to end up back in the same place there is no point to anything.
>>
>>19510441
burn the boats? what are you trying to say friend? that you attempted to commit suicide and in the moment you did it everything felt good?
>>
>>19510447
why would you want to go to UK? I live here.
>>
>>19510423
Female
What does JP think about me
>>
>>19510449
I thought it's a nice place, isn't it? At least I'm sure it's way better than my shithole country
>>
Female
Does Tino like me even though I refuse to drink or do drugs.
>>
>>19510454
Where are you from?
I am not well travelled in my country but in my experiance it is very grey and very brown and sometimes there is grass or trees. Personally I feel this country has little character and the people frown at you being too passionate or expressive.
>>
>>19510448
he was re-enacting titanic in his bathtub
>>
>>19510426

>Eight of Swords, King of Wands, Knight of Wands, Page of Pentacles (R)

It was pretty bad to begin with, being represented by eight of swords which is pretty much the blind card. Now however, is gaining more authenticity and individuality. You two acting more as an individual than a couple, taking your own choices regardless of the input you might gather. This could deteriorate later on, speaking for a connection if you two act on your own is only bound to become more frail, different pace and all, yet this is nothing that can not be helped but doing so will probably need you to take some stress, to come out of your safe bubble and address the elephant on the room. Try to talk things more often.
>>
>>19510448

Not exactly. My life was in total disarray, I was seriously considering suicide, then I thought, well, if I'm going to kill myself anyway, I may as well take massive risks until then, either it doesn't work out, in which case I kill myself and don't have to deal with the consequences, or it works out & then life won't be so shitty that I want to kill myself.

Well I took the risk, burnt the boats, and shit worked out great. However now, less than a year later, it's in disarray again, it's like I did all this shit, changed the way I lived life and I just ended up in the same place again.

Now I'm like, I know that the way out of where I am now is just taking massive action, but I also go what's the fucking point if for all the massive action I take I just end up here anyway.
>>
>>19510495
your finally starting to see the truth in the world - that nothing really matters. Status/ money/ women/ power ...none of it matters and you see what other more successful people can't, oh the delicious irony of it all and still they eat it up! we have enlightenment .
>>
>>19510430

>Hello little lady

Hello little guy :^)

I have never been called a lady... So this is how it feels huh? As a guy i must admit i am blushing OwO

>Fool (R), Empress

You might meet her doing some silly little thing, but something that is passionate for you all the same. Its kinda going to feel meaningless at the beginning but grow its way eventually.

>King of Pentacles, Two of Wands, Page of Cups

I have this feeling she might be linked to a hobby of yours although it could simply mean something more like a job or school. The initial relationship will show potential and flexibility in a sense that you might not even be courting her but you kinda will if you catch my drift?

>Seven of Swords, six of Pentacles

If you feel you need to speed the process or simply be better prepared try doing your homework. Talk to girls more often (it does not has to be romantic) try not being a shut in ect. If you have any sort of social hobbies that might be a way in.

Good luck my mango
>>
>>19510431

>Page of Cups (R), King of Pentacles (R), Knight of Swords, Ace of Cups, Hierophant

Not exactly promising. You might feel if not already bound to have a relationship, like it is something that you ''need to''. Making you possessive of the first chance you get and it will leave you in a quest that it can indeed pan out but it will be too forceful and sorta take the charm out of it.

This can be related if you are or not in a relationship, it does not matters.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 500x388px
Why is it that people never gives feedback or nothing. If i am off just say i am off, if you dont know a simple thank you would suffice. i just want to know you fucking read what i wrote.
>>
Doing readings for 1 hour. Requests accepted as I see fit.

Rules:
>no binary answer questions
>no blogpost questions
>no vague/unintelligible questions
>no future questions, advice only

Requirements:
>western zodiac sign
>playing card suit
>primary color
>question
>>
>>19510601

Capricorn
Hearts
Red
What will happen between me and this girl that I like and likes me too? Do we have a future together?

Thanks!
>>
>>19510601
>Pisces
>Hearts
>Blue
What path should I take from here? Should I continue to focus inward or is it time to shift my gaze outward?
>>
>>19510600
Sometimes I think those who don't give feedback are either trolls or just query and leave not waiting for the reader's time.
>>
>>19510601
leo
clubs
yellow
How can i improve my handling of college classes, studying, a gf, a job, and personal projects?
>>
>>19510601
Pisces
Diamonds
Red

Does she fantasize about me sexually often? Will she have sex with me if I initiated with her? What are her feelings about me?
>>
>>19510601
Leo
Spades
Green
Am I on the right path toward being with H? If not, what kind of adjustments do I need to make?
>>
>>19510601
How can I turn the tables and resolve everything I've done to that one family friend of mine?

Pisces
Spades
Purple
>>
>>19510614

Yeah i always expect trolls/bullshit queries. It seems like this guys have nothing better to do with their life because they are always here lol. How sad can someone be that /div/ is the highlight of his days? And this is coming from someone that loves this threads.
>>
>everyone is a pisces or leo
wut
>>
>>19510600
I always say thanks and give a minimum of one line feedback felling readers if they were atleast right about the issue or not.

There are some who read, take the message and move on. I guess they just don't know what to say. Don't take it to heart dear anon, readings and help is always appreciated especially by me :)
>>
>>19510636
Maybe people didn't hear what they wanted to hear and got mad
>>
>>19510638
I am a pisces too, it's kinda weird
>>
>>19510638
As a Leo guy who likes a Pisces girl, I'm taking it as a sign.
>>
File: IMG_1288.jpg (308KB, 475x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1288.jpg
308KB, 475x624px
>>19505987
>>19505991
To the scryer from yesterday:

Thanks for your valuable advice, inspired by both readings I sought peace with the artist, not for my survival but to resolve this unfortunate misunderstanding that has wounded both. The offer was made and we'll see how that goes.
>>
What is popping jimbos?
>>
>>19510647
You know what the best thing about that is? I only sought out this thread because of some love trouble with a leo woman. I agree with you, there's something up about this.
>>
>>19510650

popcorn?
>>
>>19510658
Kek
>>
Good morning!
I hope yall are having nice ass days
I'm doing readings!!
Im just gonna do 4 for right now and then I'll pop again later to do more
>>
A few threads back an anon mentioned that there was a text in the /div/ mega about cartomancy with regular playing cards, but I can't seem to find it.
Does anyone happen to know what it's called or what category it's in?
>>
>>19510432

>Page of Pentacles, Eight of Cups, Queen of Cups, Tower

It will be a nice little reunion but short lived. There is nothing wrong about you two, lets say you will like what you see [a lot] but seems like it is not going to be enough to keep it up for long, some more pressing matters will take you apart again.

This is of course not definitive but eight of cups and tower are clear that some event will take all the attention from one of you and kinda mess up things.
>>
>>19510668
hello angel-chan

will I ever get gf?
>>
>>19510600
This shit is just mad annoying. Especially if a reader specifically asks for feedback and stresses it because they're learning. You'd be lucky if even 1/4 of them said anything back at all.
>>
>>19510601
Leo
Diamonds
Black
How can I motivate myself to study properly
>>
File: J7W3ziB.jpg (108KB, 928x861px) Image search: [Google]
J7W3ziB.jpg
108KB, 928x861px
>>19510668
Male
Where and how can I find my very own sun?
>>
>>19510647
I am a pisces guy who is eyeing a Leo girl but goddamn she's such a slut. It's a huge turn off, there's another Virgo girl that is cute too maybe I'll chase her
>>
>>19510670
Check this folder, I'm on the phone can't open the books but the first one might be what you're looking for.
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q!NltyGTxL
>>
>>19510668
Sup angel
How deep is Anna's love for me? Is she a reliable girl? Also what does she think of me

Thank you :)
>>
>>19510613

I Ching: Hexagram 37
>>
>>19510677
And some bitch later because a reader wasn't accurate.
>>
>>19510526
A silly little thing hmmm. Passionate well.. I like stop motion animation, gaming and reading. You mean the interacting with the girl at the beginning will feel meaningless?

Got no job so far and I'm not going to school. You make it seem so natural! but this girl will be my first!

The only chance to talk to people is online. I seem to fall out with people so quickly.

thxu
>>
>>19510668
Female
Next bf
>>
>>19510712
Most aren't, they don't even come close
>>
>>19510493
>You two acting more as an individual than a couple, taking your own choices regardless of the input you might gather.
Well, we're not much of a couple, but we do have history. This is an accurate statement though, especially on his side.

>This could deteriorate later on, speaking for a connection if you two act on your own is only bound to become more frail, different pace and all, yet this is nothing that can not be helped but doing so will probably need you to take some stress, to come out of your safe bubble and address the elephant on the room. Try to talk things more often.
This also rings a few bells. Thank you.
>>
>>19510668
Female
How will he feel when I tell him I was the one who did it?
>>
>>19510638
Pisces are nuts. Are you surprised.
>>
>>19510670
It's not in the mega, it's this link:
http://www.serenapowers.com/playingcards2.html
>>
>>19510718
Well that's what feedback is meant for. How can the reader know if the querent don't speak? At least you know who you should query next time and the reader learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>19510684
If you date the Leo, even if she is a slut, she'll most likely be faithful and loyal to you in the relationship. That's a big thing for us Leo's. I'd hate to be cheated on, so I'd never do it myself and if I love someone I am always loyal to them to a fault.
>>
>>19510712
Yeah, it's like what the fuck are they even expecting if they query a beginner, and don't even do the necessary shit to help them get better
>>
>>19510729
This is probably the most retarded shit I have read in a while, I know tons of cheating leos who are manipulative as fuck
>>
>>19510726
Neat.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>19510732

They're expecting to be told what they want to hear.
>>
>>19510734
Correct, they're just better at hiding it
>>
>>19510441

>Empress, Knight of Cups

You need your muse amigo although i will admit you might also need to be a bit less dramatic eh? The later is just a personal opinion lel.

By muse i do not mean literally a woman or not necessarily but you know, something that keeps your blood pumping, and ideal.

>Knight of Pentacles (R), Hanged Man, Three of Pentacles (R)

Welp, seems like being dramatic was not only my personal opinion. Look, you were right by burning bridges the first time but the particular issue in all of this is that you need to realize that things are never going to be perfect, its just how it is. There is a need to cut losses in some things, change of perspective that should not be subject to other's point of view but your own. The solution being represented by the hanged man is always a pill hard to swallow, sacrifices need to be made.
>>
>>19510732
Some querents don't even follow the advice that could *potentially* help them to have their problems solved, not just wait and see. A reading won't solve if you don't take action.

>>19510738
This too.
>>
>>19510729
The only sign that doesnt cheat are Geminis
>>
>>19510734
Nah. You knew one that hurt you and now you're just butthurt, bitter, and generalizing.
>>19510753
Now THIS is a load of bullshit and lies. Gemini are universally untrustworthy.
>>
>>19510719

Thank you very much for the feedback.
>>
File: 1458351748135.jpg (45KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
1458351748135.jpg
45KB, 596x596px
>>19510753
>>
>>19510753

>I have seen most signs cheat

>I have never seen a Geminins or Scorpio cheat even though they have the bad rep of being untrustworthy

Really activates my almonds
>>
>>19510729
>people of same sun signs act exactly the same meme

nah, if she talks like a slut,acts like a slut she probably is a slut.fuck that bimbo, I am going for the virgo she's cuter anyway
>>
>>19510676
Ohhh later you will but it feels like there things about yourself you need to change first.
>>
>>19510757
What kind of generalization did I make? I made no sweeping statements about all leos but just explained that I know tons who were lies and cheats.
You were the one who made the generalization that no leos are cheaters, I'm sorry but are are you retarded?
>>
>>19510781
Surprisingly, the most intelligent post in this discussion
>>
>>19510728
i always notify readers when they are wrong but like 40-50% just brush me off or give a response in the line of-"well I am a reader what do you expect XD" or "meh my energy is low"
>>
>>19510753
This has to be a joke
>most hot and cold sign never cheats
These guys couldn't stay faithful under threat of their dicks getting chopped off
>>
>>19510753
HAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>19510729
I'm a female leo and i'm not an slut :^)
>>
>>19510794
Leos love to lie don't listen to this siren
>>
>>19510753
geminis cheat the most, their sign is literally two faced, gemini women are kniving whores and gemini men are autistic math nerds with a huge ego

i'd say libra, capricorn, pisces and taurus women are generally quite loyal.Pisces and libra girls make the best girlfriends
>>
>>19510794
>:^)

I trust you.
>>
>>19510801
What about Cancer girls? I know one who is really shy and cute, very loyal and faithful to her partner, and I know other one who is a huge slut and keeps changing partners often
>>
>>19510788
Kudos for doing that anon. I always give feedback too even if I'm not sure what's going to happen but I'm thankful for their attention.

But you're right there's the ego that might come in the way to admit someone can be wrong.
>>
>>19510794
i am pretty sure that leo girl thinks the same of herself :^)
>>
>>19510801
why pisces and libra?
>>
>>19510807
Almost like personality is a matter of upbringing and life experience and not fucking stars
>>
>>19510807
Never known any Cancer women, but my old best friend in high school was a Cancer dude. He was a compulsive liar and a thief. I stopped being friends with him when he stole from me. No idea how common that is.

>>19510812
I am >>19510729 and I'm a guy.
>>
>>19510820
And retarded don't forget that
>>
>>19510807
meh its 50-50, they are too emotional, have low self esteem and can be easily charmed by sweet words of some bad boy chad and cheat on their partners. They generally have the biggest tiddies in zodiac tho
>>
Capricorn and Virgo just do their own thing thinking this sign talk is retarded.
>>
>>19510783
does make sense, i think i'm quite unsociable or something, been trying to change that

thanks for the reading
>>
>>19510826
Cancer ascendant here but this is so fucking true it hurts ;-;
>>
trading
>>
>>19510831
If you're easily swayed into cheating your personality sucks, it has nothing to do with your sign.
>>
What about Virgo women?
>>
>>19510713

>You make it seem so natural! but this girl will be my first!

It has to be natural anon. Its not like you can plot your way into a meaningful relationship.

>stop motion animation
>Books

Two great hooks man, albeit not social but they are interesting hobbies none the less.

>Got no job so far and I'm not going to school

I dont want to be mean but perhaps you are ought to work on this first? At 26 you might not look as much as a prospect if you are not sorting out your life, just personal advice, i dont know your situation.
>>
>>19510813
>why pisces and libra?
have you ever dated a pisces and libra chick? they are sweet as fuck,girly, little insecure but generally hold themselves well, can have intelligent conversations, aren't feminist bimbos, like having their man incharge and are awesome in bed. Oh, and they both generally are very loyal unless they have daddy issues or something. I can trust my libra gf with almost anything, she's quite frank and doesn't really lie.
>>
>>19510832
Query?
>>
>inb4 /div/ gets tons of cheating gfs because they don't judge a woman by their character and her personality but at what time she plopped out of a vagina for a measure of how well they make themselves as a partner
>>
>>19510846
Is there still a future for us?
>>
>>19510831
atleast you nice big tits, how big are they anonichi?
>>
>>19510838
I know I'm too clingy, emotional and like to spoil my partner but I never cheated on them.
>>
>>19510857
I don't give a shit
>>
>>19510831
>Cancer ascendant

lmao, that's worse than pisces asc.

also, cheating on partners is never a good thing and you can conciously choose not to do that
>>
>>19510843
Dated 2 Libras. They were both very sweet and kind. However, I wouldn't call them awesome in bed by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>19510677
This.
>>19510682
>Where and how can I find my very own sun?
How?
>the fool, the moon, the empress of swords
How odd I can't tell grasp this one. I can't tell if it's romantic or its you finding new purpose in life.
Feedback pls!!!
The way you are thinking is affecting if you will find the Sun or not. Perhaps your way of thinking is fucking up your chances, but your are actively working to change that.
So finding your Sun will come quicker than yuu expect.

Once again im not to sure with this one. Pls feedback,
>>
>>19510857
pisces guy here who started this shit :D, I think cancer girls are really cute with their big dovy eyes and cute plump cheeks and nice big boobies. I probably won't trust them though
>>
>>19510851
>butthurt leo/gemini girl detected
>>
>>19510851
/div/ is autistic. We should already know this by now given all the unnecessary love queries that would be solved just by learning how to communicate.
>>
practice queries please
no future readings
no love readings
thank you
>>
What about sag girls? never met one.
>>
>>19510870
>I wouldn't call them awesome in bed by any stretch of the imagination.

I wouldn't either, but then I got her interested in bdsm and she loved it. After that my calm,sweet,kind libra was a sex freak in bed :)
>>
My fucking god would you people knock it off with the off-topic shitposting. This thread is for divination and discussion of divination, not reinforcing feelpinions about personality types or bashing people. Jesus Tapdancing Christ, you cancerous fucks.
>>
>>19510703
I must admit I have no clue what to do with this. I'm reading about it but I'm very unfamiliar with I Ching. I'll keep looking though, thanks anon.
>>
>>19510891
nevermind
>>
>>19510852
8 of cups rev, the hermit rev, queen of swords rev.
Oh my god I'm so sorry , Anon. But this is a clear and very sad no for you. It feels like the bridge has been burnt and there is nothing you can do.

>Does he know I dont love him anymore?
>>
>>19510887
I'm not a girl.
>>19510901
Retards need to be told they are retarded else they walk around their entire life thinking they aren't.
>>
>>19510854
>anonichi
They're about C cup but I've been losing some weight.

>>19510861
For calling me out a shitty personality you seem to care a big deal.

>>19510863
Who said I cheated? I was talking about being swayed by chads too often, blame on my tits then

>>19510878
I like your honesty pisces guy, I think a match between Cancer and Pisces a disaster actually, a big emotional clusterfuck but at least you're very considerate
>>
>>19510891
will this pain ever leave me
>>
>>19510891
>no future readings
>no love readings

what the fuck are you gonna read then?
>>
>>19510908
6 of Pentacles, The Star, 3 of Cups

He still has hopes for you too, so no. He still thinks you love him or is hoping to be friends.
>>
>>19510914
>muh reddit
Maybe you should fucking go back there if you just happen to be so familliar with their board culture.
>>
>>19510874
Thanks for the reading. It's honestly a little bit of both for me. I'm slowly trying to release some old habits and at the same time, I'm also searching for a meaning and someone in my life. Perhaps they are two in one.
>>
>>19510891
general
>>
>>19510910
I didn't call you out please read my sentence and realise that I used the word if.
Let me help you since you seem to be at a 1rst grader level of intelligence:
I F you're easily swayed into cheating your personality sucks.
For someone that's supossed to be insecure you sure have a big ego that you took a sentence that was written in a way that it wasn't directed at anyone in particular and made it about yourself.
>>
File: zcamera-20170829_124250.jpg (3MB, 2713x1526px) Image search: [Google]
zcamera-20170829_124250.jpg
3MB, 2713x1526px
I don't like to be one of the people who clog the /div/ up with love queries, but air query here.

Why is this hurting me much worse all of a sudden after nearly two years? What does she feel towards me?
>Taurus, libra
I appreciate any feedback
>>
>>19510910
>Cancer and Pisces a disaster actually, a big emotional clusterfuck but at least you're very considerate

not at all, they are supposed to be the best pair out there.Despite the meme about pisces guys being emotional I think I have never really met a girly pisces man, most of us are either built or are in shape. I do love cute girls though, it does wake up some manly feelings in me, makes me want to take care of them,maybe give them a candy so they'd stop being sad.cancer girls are cute but I usually see them as sisters not gfs
>>
>>19510910
>Who said I cheated? I was talking about being swayed by chads too often, blame on my tits then

never said you specifically cheated,you idiot
>>
>>19510840
I know but I'm incredibly dumb in career/adults matters and yes I know how that makes me sound. Every new scheme and trustme I have done quite stupid lot of dumbass plans to get out of my parents house has failed and my brain has gotten so slow, I figure reading will help so I try to do it alot. I actually enjoy reading alot now but It's still a relatively new hobby and I'm pretty slow at it.

If I had somebody to live for I could find renewed focus and strength of purpose but without their support to try and get this by myself ...seems impossible. Brain so slow, hard to comprehend things and I don't even drink or do drugs.
>>
>>19510952
I got the Sun card for your dear anon. Which is the card of light and joy, happiness. Maybe this person was your sun, someone that used to brighten your days and made you happy. A person like that is hard to forget. And in my head You are My Sunshine song starts to play.

>You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
>You make me happy when skies are gray
>You'll never know dear, how much I love you
>Please don't take my sunshine away

There's also a possibility of a revelation that was kept inside for a while and now needs to come in to light. Perhaps you're not fully over and needs to come into terms with the end of the relationship or their distance.

I'm walking through a park, it's a little dark and dense woods, I'm barefoot. I can hear the sound of the cracking dry leaves as I walk over them. I keep climbing what seemed to be steps made of the roots of the trees around me. As I reach to the highest part the density of the woods gets clear and I'm having a higher view of the city not so far away. I see myself as a little girl just dancing alone in the sunshine, the autumn leaves giving a orange/brown tones over the grass.

She probably has some fond memories of you as you do about her. Her heart might be revisiting a time when you two were happy but it's akin to the card 6 of Cups, being nostalgic and reliving the past with fondness. Now you might be facing a future and unsure what's down there in the city and holding on the security of the past.
>>
>>19510957
What about cancer and leo
>>
>>19511012
can you read for me please? >>19510915
>>
>>19511012
Are you the poetry bibliomancer who traded for a scry last night?
>>
>>19510932
Ah I see thank you so much for the feedback!
>>
>>19511012
>"You are my Sunshine"
Well now I'm sobbing at work. She sang that to me often when I was suicidal. Thank you so much
>>
>>19511018
Dunno I am neither leo nor cancer
>>
>>19511022
No, I'm not a bibliomancer, just a sad poet and scryer.

>>19511036
I'm sorry I made you cry, I almost did. I know how you feel. I used to sing that song to someone special, maybe that's why it came to me.

Please don't give up, these feelings are coming to surface so you can heal them. Keep the good memories but know that you have the whole world in front of you to enjoy. Blessed be.
>>
>>19511052
>poet and scryer
So am I. Would you like to trade?
>>
>>19511052
better have loved and lost then to have never ..loved at all.
>>
>>19511052
It's okay, I really appreciate it. So you think I should just heal and move on?
>>
>>19511052
I'll trade tarot for a poem scry. It would be nice to feel something for once in a long time.
>>
Scorpio male, trading tarot

Was wondering, what's the source of the discontent/anxiety in my body?
>>
>>19510952

I Ching:

Emo After Two Years: Hexagram 14, Changing 4
You're a sore loser -- Everything else important to you is more or less handled but your unconscious self is sperging out because one of the pictures in your coloring book is only half-finished and you can't finish it.

What They Think: Hexagram 30
They remember the good times, they also remember the bad times. They're ambivalent, but they don't really want you back in their life because they already learned from being burnt.
>>
>>19511068
Nine of Pentacles, Knight of Swords, Wheel of Fortune

The source isn't there all the time, it comes there in quick bursts and leaves you. It could just be due to moments of introspection where you have nothing else to think about so you resort to thinking about how things could be better for you. When it comes I would ignore it and focus on something else. It's more mental than anything.

What shall happen for E?
>>
i've never posted in one of these threads and i don't know if anyone can help but can someone tell me what i have in store with this guy?

i'm libra, he's gemini

he entered my life again after not speaking for a time and resurfaced feelings i had for him, now he's ignoring me again.
>>
>>19511085
He's a Gemini and he's going to keep doing it. Don't let your feelings get the best of you. Suppress them, or better yet express them and let him break your heart so you can move on. If a Gemini wants you he'll chase you. He's being a fickle bastard for no other reason than he just wants to feel as many things as he can all at once and you're just a small part of his narrative. Fuck that noise.
>>
File: tumblr_ocl0w4EKUB1qf5pxfo1_1280.jpg (437KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocl0w4EKUB1qf5pxfo1_1280.jpg
437KB, 1280x906px
reading generals
no love generals or future generals
strictly general generals
need gender and age
>>
>>19510915
>>19511019
You've got the 6 of Pentacles in reversed. You're not sharing the burden. You've been keeping it to yourself and giving so much to others, how do you expect to heal anon?

An angel figure, like a cherub. It is made of stone but weeps, the tears are real. She has yellow flowers in their hands. Someone touches her chin and she gains life, her face blushes and smiles opening her arms to hug the person who touched her.

You're holding this to yourself and not letting people know or get too closer to you in order to help. It's okay to be vulnerable and trust that there are good people that can offer support. But do it with a pure heart, be innocent and honest like a child. You're not alone.

>>19511057
Not interested in trading but if you have a query I'd be glad to read.

>>19511059
Wise words anon. Thank you.

>>19511061
Heal first. Find your own sun inside, once you do your heart will be ready to love again, whether it's her or someone else but for now just focus on yourself.

>>19511063
Again I appreciate the trading offer but there's nothing at this moment I need to know but I can take your request, might take a while, what's on your mind?
>>
>>19511113
>what's on your mind?
Wow, thanks. Well. There is a guy I love and we had this crazy falling out. I just want to know if we'll ever make amends, or if making amends is even on his mind at all?
>>
>>19511112
Female 23
Hit me with that General
>>
>>19511112
female
strictly general general please
>>
>>19511097
thank you. i was hoping this wouldn't be the case but you're right, he's probably going to lead me on forever. it just sucks because we're pretty much the exact same person, we love all the same things and probably feel the same way too.
>>
>>19511113
its not emotional, i have disease
>>
>>19510781
You have to see the other planets and signs.

Just because she has a sun in Virgo doesn't mean she is pure as snow

She must be manipulative bitch

And the leo girl the same
>>
>>19511112

M
Ty
>>
>>19511112
male 22
>>
>>19511113
not him but if you're doing more, please do mine too: who is next bf?
>>
>>19511113
>if you have a query I'd be glad to read
Well, I did want to offer a trade, since it might be involved. I have a certain task to accomplish and four allies, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, which I understand well.

What is the best use of/strategy for each?
>C
>T
>J
>V
>>
>>19511112

female
>>
>>19511112
female
>>
>>19510192
I flipped a coin, heads or tails. It landed on heads - that means yes.

Also I drew the rune Othala, honestly no idea what this means. Looks like you're inheriting something like your soul or life purpose or some shit. Anyways seems like the only thing you need to do is be careful. Don't fuck up, stay steady y'know.

>>19510243
I drew the rune Mannaz, you research its description. My interpretation is basically it looks like you're becoming who you are. Finalizing the role of yourself in life. Different from above, he's simply knowing while you are going to transform.
"To be a spiritual being, you must balance body, mind and spirit. Embrace everything, good and bad alike, with total acceptance, knowing that each new experience will teach more of life.
It can also be summarized as you are going to become a man. Might not mean rest of the year, but the next phase.
>>
File: Oz2288z.png (280KB, 605x444px) Image search: [Google]
Oz2288z.png
280KB, 605x444px
>>19511126
>emperor
you try to be disciplined in your decision making... kinda like your father... he's a role model in your life...
>fool, world
you often find yourself moving on quickly, and this is hard on you
>king of rods rx, page of swords fx
you have a hard time to stay steadily motivated mostly because you don't have a very adventurous spirit, you don't like to try new things
>knght of cups rx
you kind of hop from male to male, or you kind of play the field... you manipulate men emotionally
>tower
you create kind of a storm or flurry of disaster wherever you go
>high priestess
you're quite the enigma, very mysterious, and the sort of wily feminine power that attracts
>nine of cups
people see you as a very socially successful person...
>seven of cups, page of cups
i see you on a creative endeavor in the future, as well as the loss of an innocence, maybe u fuck a virgin idk
>the hanged man
at your foundatin you make an unwilling sacrifice, probably about your love life... you must not like giving yourself to all these men, but you want to find the one
>page of rods rx
outside influences people who don't seem motivated about anything
>judgement rx
leads your critical eye on people
>>
>>19511112
Male, 24
Shall i soon have the answers on what happened a few years ago, and Will iT be good of bad?
>>
>>19510235
Male 21. Just need a general reading. Am interested in what someone has to say about me.
>>
>>19510753

>Mfw Gemini
>Mfw never cheated

Am I doing it wrong?
>>
>>19511112
Male
>>
>>19511136
People are complicated, but it's no use chasing someone intent on running. If you are supposed to be together I promise he will come to you. It doesn't mean you can't be friendly but don't let your feeling fly away.
>>
>>19511164

Doing it wrong, breh. Tarot is more than the sum of its individual parts, cards and card placements impact the meaning of other cards.
>>
>>19511112
Male
>>
>>19511112
Female, 26
I want the general state of a condition. I want to know its permanency.?
>>
>>19510891

What does my higher self want to communicate to me right now? Ty
>>
>>19511112
Male
>>
>>19511112
31m
>>
>>19511112
Female 19

Look, I go to work and eat with my co workers and they're all women and idk why but I feel extremely uncomfortable and feel they're hipocrite, jealous. I eat with them because if I don't they will know I don't like them and I'm the new one in the workplace. I fucking hate this

I feel they are two faced EVERYFucking one in that place
>>
File: tumblr_obwwj5DBz41rclv0wo1_500.jpg (135KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obwwj5DBz41rclv0wo1_500.jpg
135KB, 500x340px
>>19511132
>ten of pentacles rx, page of rods
bad family finances, crossed by naive motivation to fix this
>six of rods, five of swords rx
pride in your family's status as a hardworking family, won't accept defeat
>devil rx
liberation frm entrapment or addiction...
>ace of rods
a birth of inspiration in the future, finding a creative way to put the past behind you
>nine of rods
you are on your guard a lot, defensive about yourself and your family's financial status
>the moon
angels are watching over you :)
>queen of cups
try to maintain a steady calmness about you, ignore the rough waters around you, and enjoy your coffee or tea or whatever
>eight of swords
outcome is entrapment in your old situation, whatever the devil rx was talking about
>>
>>19511178
This. And it looks like a Celtic Cross spread. That spread makes no sense without cohesion.
>>
File: tumblr_nszeuy6Qkx1ups3cro1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nszeuy6Qkx1ups3cro1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x292px
>>19511132
>ten of pentacles rx, page of rods
bad family finances, crossed by naive motivation to fix this
>six of rods, five of swords rx
pride in your family's status as a hardworking family, won't accept defeat
>devil rx
liberation frm entrapment or addiction...
>ace of rods
a birth of inspiration in the future, finding a creative way to put the past behind you
>nine of rods
you are on your guard a lot, defensive about yourself and your family's financial status
>the moon
angels are watching over you :)
>queen of cups
try to maintain a steady calmness about you, ignore the rough waters around you, and enjoy your coffee or tea or whatever
>eight of swords
outcome is entrapment in your old situation, whatever the devil rx was talking about

>>19511178
i am trying to connect cards,
and they have their placement and meaning
i'm just not writing them asshole
>>
>>19511163
I'm the second one, that is calming. It's good to know that whatever happens in the rest of the year no matter how destructive it will be I will finally reach the new stage I have been waiting to reach for quite some time.
I have been waiting for this kind of sign, my body and mind are close to ready and I guess it's time to expand on my spirituality.

I hope my guardian angel will finally talk to me once I am have reached the new phase.
>>
>>19511081

Gimme bout 30 mins

2 of pentacles, 10 of swords, 6 of cups

I'll interpret when I return
>>
>>19511119
Pardon my weak words, I've been a little rusty.

Two birds speak of love
Over a broken line
The threat of a frail thread
Put them apart

A treat shall be fine
Little shining bug
One beek to beek
Sealing the peace

Harmony on the nest
Yet some distance is set
Flying away by the end of the day

Was the cause some communication issues? Something that made your bond weaker but didn't cut entirely. Still any false movement would make it break apart. It's possible to make amends, offering something to seal it. It's going to be okay but not the same.

>>19511138
I'm sorry to hear, may I ask what ails yiu? You need to rely on someone to help you. Someone perhaps with a healing touch? Acupuncture, reiki?
>>
>>19511220
>it's going to be okay, but not the same
Yeah, I figured
>was the cause some communication issue?
Yuuuup. Big time communication problem. I was really sad because someone passed away and I got depressed. I get really messed up and I snapped out of it when he started getting angry and all I wanted to do was apologize and make things right but he was so mad at me.
I don't know how to initiate things though. He doesn't want to speak to me, presumably and I've tried reaching out. The only thing I can think to do is wait. :/
>>
>>19511163
>>19511210
Also the rune seems to make it all a little bit more clearer as to what I am supossed to do as well. I guess I really am reaching what I have been working towards all these years.
>>
File: IMG_2818.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2818.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
for the asshole i being to write placement

>>19511146
theme and what crosses it
>magician rx, hermit rx
you're not really good at social communication, your spoken words come off as kinda awkward probably because you're just coming out of a period of isolation
unconscious present
>king of swords
you've grown into an optimistic person, though not a naive idealist, you still manage to stay objective in your views
conscious preset
>eight of pentacles rx
you've been a little lazy and let your skillset rust a little
past
>king of pent
previously a generous, financially prosperous man
future
>nine of rods
a bit of paranoia about what others think of you, probably becuase you notice your awkwardness
you
>seven of rods rx
you tend to let others walk over you with their opinions
surroundings
>five of swords rx
your rusty skills aren't helping you at all, and you're not learning from your defeats
advice
>temperance
find a balance between standing your ground and letting things go before a fight breaks out
outcome
>four of rods
less happiness in social gatherings
>>
File: LotusFlowerBuddha.jpg (52KB, 510x337px) Image search: [Google]
LotusFlowerBuddha.jpg
52KB, 510x337px
im done then
i guess i'll work on it
thanks
>>
>>19511112
Male
22yo
>>
>>19511243
You said you were gonna wait with reading till your period is over.
>>
>>19511164
It's all pretty accurate. I just want to point out the few things that aren't otherwise it's perfect.
>looking up to your dad
He was an abuser. He was definitely emperor, but more like emperor reversed
>you hop from male to male
Ive only ever had long-term relationships (no less than a year, so far) but I am rarely without a man in my life yeah.
>you manipulate men emotionally
I've done it before but regretted it. I had feelings for him but I still wish I hadn't done it. Never did it again.
>you must not like giving yourself to all these men
I've already found the love of my life but I don't think I'll ever get to be with him again. Admittedly I'm really only attracted to men who remind me of him. It's sick but I can't get my heart to want any other kind of guy.
>>
>>19511251
it's ok
i'll work on it
>>
>>19511265
Why are you disheartened so easily?
>>
>>19511112
If I'm not too late.
20 Male
Gimme a general please.
>>
>>19511112
Female 20
>>
>>19511272
>Libra
>>
>>19511280
Don't gimme that shit.
>>
>>19510235
Did my post got deleted?
I swear I was 4th in line
Male 22
>>
File: tumblr_nmur70hTq21qjnhqgo1_500.jpg (10KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmur70hTq21qjnhqgo1_500.jpg
10KB, 480x358px
>>19511272
i'm not
i'm here everyday trying to read
>>
>>19511292
Ah man asians are fucking insane, I'm sorry I tried talking to you.
>>
>>19511288
I was looking at the wrong post kek
>>
>>19511292
Come back and try again tomorrow anon. Mine was super accurate. Just some small details were off.
>>
>>19511316
thanks i will
just sucks that i suck
>>
>>19511343
You don't. Just some you won't read well. It's okay. I'm not always accurate either. Especially if my emotions are unbalanced, etc
>>
male 19 i want to know how to find the woman i love
>>
>>19511343
Nah, you wont get every one but it doesn't mean you suck, just need practice. Here try me
Male 20
>>
>>19511343
It's okay if you miss some minor details every now and then. That doesn't mean that you can't get the big picture correct in a reading.
>>
>>19511292
>>19511343
I was a novice once upon a time too. I sucked really hard, much worse than you.

I see hands over cards hold. They insist to speak but don't do as told. "Would you pretty please just listen to me" is what the cards would say if capable of speech. Another hand, stern and strong, holds the soft hands of the tarot anon. A soft slap is given too, perhaps discipline would be good for you.

"Listen, listen, let not just glisten the first thought that comes to mind; filtration is useful for you to find the difference between legitimacy and static that's noisy."

I see a girl in meditation pose, her mind is cleared out, thereafter composed of quiet and silence that may seem austere, but a desert allows wind to blow clear. Sand is thus blown into castles and ships, cleared and unclumped, what's shown is what fits.

Thereafter the meditating girl do I see. Her eyes belie hardness when her tongue speaks softly. Wrapped around her arms are bands and war-charms, one for each lesson she's pulled from the stars that may cut and bruise against skin. It's tedious work, but conditions within. Hard as steel should your discipline be, thereafter you'll read most accurately.
>>
File: tumblr_n0ejw0paM11s2wio8o6_500.gif (919KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0ejw0paM11s2wio8o6_500.gif
919KB, 500x374px
Doing a few more readings, probably three more [3]. If interested this are the requirements >>19510423

Also if anyone is interested in trading with me, just holler.
>>
>>19511493
male, female
how does she feel about me?
>>
>>19511493
Male
How will my endeavours on this matter go for me?
Thanks anon
It has nothing to do with love btw just something i want to know if i will be able to accomplish
>>
>>19511493

F

What will be the result of my journey?
>>
>>19511493
>>19510452
>>
Divination. My gf was into divination. She now lives in Saudi Arabia. Selling herself to the sheiks.
>>
Anyone wanna trade some generals?
>>
>>19511493
Male

We've been pretty close for a while now, and this sometimes get emotionally intense, I was wondering what she thinks of me.
>>
>>19511493
F
What would happen if I started a conversation with him?
>>
>>19511505

>Feelings: Nine of Swords, Six of Swords
>Reasons: Seven of Swords, King of Cups (R)
>Situation: Page of Wands, Strenght
>Advice: Moon (R), Nine of Wands

Welp not good, in fact is pretty bad. You see you bring her only but anxiety and a feeling that she needs to get away from you. Where there some lies in the relationship? particular emotional ones? She might believe you always tried to manipulate her.

Honestly, if my reading speaks truth you should just let her go. The advice i reckon is to confront the reality of the situation instead of just wandering in wait.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19511535
She must be hot as fuck.
>>
>>19511493
Male
How shall things evolve the coming weeks, is there a way to speed up the progress? Getting bored and to Many unanswered questions! Anything else you advise? Whats your query?
>>
>>19511590
I Megan whats your question?
>>
>>19511540
Yes
Male, 24
what do you see how things shall evolve, anything to whatch out for?

Give me name and age
>>
>>19511581
Just a regular blonde witch
>>
>>19511493
Male with a female

How will my study abroad trip affect our relationship?
>>
>>19511603
>blonde
>>
>>19511603
I have never seen a real life person with crooked eye placement like that.
>>
>>19511611
Well, you need to go to Saudi Arabia then.
>>
>>19511506

>Results for him: King of Cups, Three of Cups (R)
>Situation: Two of Pentacles (R), Four of Swords (R)
>Eight of Wands (R) Knight of Wands

For you? They will be alright or at least you will find some contempt on them but you are right its not love related. It seems more like an overthinked situation, hard to place the finger on what is what and this bothers you, dont act because of this inconvenience. People involved will likely get a bit fired up for your actions and believe that what you are saying/doing is misplaced albeit there is a chance that this might create some breakthrough, you are likely going to put some fires down because of it,
a need to stand your ground.
>>
>>19511535
well, i bet even she did not saw that coming :3
>>
>>19511615
Are you guys americans? She looks like a serb
>>
>>19511628
She's Dutch.
>>
>>19511622
Thanks, as you said i did not acted and just got the phone call i needed
>>
>>19511640

Oh man i was about to ask you if this was about an email or a phone call lol. Good luck and thank you for the feedback.
>>
>>19511602
Knight of pentacles, queen of wands + 5 of cups.

Things may move slowly for a while but you will get somewhere with patience and effort. Is there a lady in your life? Maybe it's not a lady but once things get going things will become very exciting. If this is someone maybe it's telling you to be careful of her since she may make you upset in some way (5 of cups), or alternatively maybe it's a missed opportunity of some kind.

I wouldn't worry too much about the 5 of cups though, it keeps cropping up for me everywhere and I feel like my deck is talking to me. Just be aware anyway :)

So slowly but surely, life will become exciting for you. But again, just be careful about those 5 of cups.

Name: Eleanor

Just a general please :)
>>
>>19511590

>Development of things: Seven of swords, Seven of Wands (R), King of Cups (R)

The development will be eh, strange. A lot of input placed in the situation and much more that you will need to gather will rust your jammies all along the way.

>Advice: Ten of Swords (R), Emperor, Two of Wands

Dont over think the situation too much eh? Try to remain strong and acknowledge the one way to make this through, avoid thinking on variants or other possibilities besides the one that will help you on your endeavor.

>Page of Pentacles, Four of Cups

Yeah, this will bring improvement in the long run and its worth it, dont question it so much my mango.

Tell me if it makes sense before i query you
>>
File: 1498536078038.gif (846KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498536078038.gif
846KB, 500x500px
I wanna try some readings, no gaurentees on results. Zodiac, gender, and
age range:
1. 18-22
2. 23-26
3. 27-30
4. 30+
>>
>>19511696
leo
male
23-26
>>
>>19511696
leo
female
>>
>>19511696
female
libra
>>
>>19511696
Pisces
Male
>>
>>19511696
Gemini
Male
23-26
>>
>>19511696
Sagittarius

18-22

What does the distant future hold for me?
>>
>>19511696
Virgo female and 20yo(1# group)
What does B feel about me physically and everything else! (He's male and scorpio
>>
>>19511696

Leo
Male
>>
trading
>>
>>19511696
Gemini
Female
>>
>>19511713
I'm male btw
>>
>>19511700
Intention: The Tower reversed
The past: Star reversed
The future: 5 of swords.
You feel optimistic, but nervous and baffalled, things in your life are currently falling into place, slowly you are coming out of pessismism. You could be trying to fool someone though as well, possibly dishonest intentions.You are also soon to experience some sort of lost, and hopefully you will learn from it.
>>19511696
I would prefer a query btw

>>19511696
>>
>>19511524

>What he thinks: Four of Cups, Nine of Pentacles
>His reasons: Eight of Swords, Hermit
>Situation: Three of Pentacles, Page of Swords

He thinks you are great but he does not gives you too much importance relationship wise, this is likely because of you not giving enough attention to him as well? its a weird sentiment to have.

The situation however is changing between you two, there is likely (if not already) that you two are will start meeting each other more often and sort yourselves out or so is my take.

Good luck and i hope this helps
>>
>>19511712
Ok. Will my finances improve this year/soon?
>>
>>19511493
I'll trade but give me your query first.
>>
>>19511708
>>19511739
If you'd like a query to attach: Where should I focus my efforts in the short term?
>>
>>19511713
Such a vague question so I did a one card draw.
The World
Vague... You still have another great change of mind ahead in your life, probably when you reach ~25, you live life with a bit of passion as well and that will either positively effect your life or negatively in the form of impulsiveness.
>>
>>19511739
shiiet, always bad news on horizon
thanks for the read
>>
>>19511757

Just wondering if there is something i need to know to improve myself in general? I guess a general reading but not exactly about the future, more like self development. Thank you
>>
>>19511657
>>19511602
:(
>>
>>19511696
1. Leo

Is it true that Carlos thinks about me? But what kind of thought?
>>
>>19511774
>>19511774
Queen of Pentacles, Four of Wands, Queen of Swords, The Lovers

There are a lot of women that love you and appreciate you even if you can't tell. These women are probably family members or close female friends that have owed you a lot in your life. You have always thought of these women as friends but they would help you improve yourself if you gave them the chance just by their own presence being motivation.

Can you see my next man?
>>
>>19511718
5 of pentacles reversed
3 of pentacles
7 of pentacles

There has been a major change in your life recently as far as i can tell, you lack a bit of confidence, but you need more and need to realize a failure is reflective on you as a human 100% it is also just a life lesson. So I mean, go for it B could like you a bit, he could not, but its not a issue if he doesnt.

Sorry I dont have a answer, but the cards basically say go for it but no gaurentee on out come.
>>
>>19509824
I asked for the love of my life, and for the job of my life.
I highly doubt I'll get them now, because I waited for a long time.
They're 85% dream/15%reality now.

My question is, will the reality make a come back or not?
Squall, leo, 24 years old (28/08/1993)
>>
>>19511802
Thank you !
Yeah i tend to over worry about being liked
Even though I'm scared that he settled down for me or something like that
>>
>>19511696
Pisces
Male
18-22
>>
>>19511705
>>19511696
ok, will I go to the UK in 2018 or 2019? if yes, what can you tell me about it
>>
File: 1502702633546.jpg (62KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1502702633546.jpg
62KB, 711x620px
>>19511657
Welp guess my trader did a runner
>>
File: 1484166910079.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484166910079.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>19511827
>>
>>19511730
Also a general reading please
>>
So I have many questions to ask...
but I am willing to risk them all to ask....

IS TUPAC ALIVE?!!!!!????
>>
>>19511827
He probably gets fucked in the ass
>>
>>19511827
I'll trade you anon :)

Query?

Mine is: how deep is Anna's love for me? What does she think of me?
>>
trading
>>
File: wutt.jpg (22KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
wutt.jpg
22KB, 353x356px
>>19511752
Ace of pentacles
Knights of Swords reversed
8 of Pentacles reversed

You are a pretty smart person, maybe a bit of a braggart. You wanna start making a home for yourself, a more permenent life(which is odd for your age btw). You have a decent posistion in life but you feel lately you have been passed up for something better when you expect to have it already.

I think keep your cool and keep on getting on like joe dirt says and ya your finances will improve and your lot in life will be better.
>>
>>19511820
I wanted to know if I'll be allowed to write the exam
>>
>>19511848
H-how many different readings have you gotten on this one question?
How far into the future is this exam writing?
>>
>>19511798

Yeah i really need to get back with my family... i am prone to isolate myself even though i know it hurts them :(

I see a man injured on the grown, sword placed on his back and the queen of swords stands behind him.

Someone that was hurt. It seems that he might just be leaving a relationship and you will sorta need to put him back on his feet.

>Personality: Nine of Pentacles (R), Hermit (R)
>Relationship: Eight of Wands, Magician, Knight of Swords (R)

Yeah he is hurt, kind of a loner and codependent by facto. The relationship however will be very intense, with the ups and downs of the word. He will probably sweep you off your feet but there might also be something odd, things coming out of nowhere probably because you or him will want to move forward faster than expected. Overall it seems positive though, just kind of a roller coaster.

Good luck and i hope this helps
>>
>>19511213

Basically E has a choice between two pretty clear-cut options. One of them will lead to an emotional victory, the other looks like a pretty severe loss. Which choice will they make?

9 of Cups --- The one that leads to joy
>>
>>19511696
Leo
Male
>>
>>19511842
I'll give it a go! Gonna start now
>>
>>19511696
>>19511864
General love reading
>>
>>19511566
>Where there some lies in the relationship? Particularly emotional ones? She might believe you always tried to manipulate her.
No, there were not. I may not be infatuated with her anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't like her. Its sad that she doesn't know how much she means to me.

>Honestly, if my reading speaks truth you should just let her go. The advice i reckon is to confront the reality of the situation instead of just wandering in wait.
It will be a big waste of time for both if I let her go, and I know I won't find another girl like her.
>>
>>19511696
Gemini male
18-22
>>
>>19511859
Thank you, do you have any other query?
>>
File: 1432623495039.jpg (24KB, 443x267px) Image search: [Google]
1432623495039.jpg
24KB, 443x267px
>>19511758
>>19511708
Work on your feelings of isolation and dont give up hope. People probably like you more than you realize.

9 of wands
8 of swords reversed
>>
Air Query:

I'm sittin through harvey. I nearly died when my car flooded, and I'm re-evaluating my life.

Should I take up buddhism, or taoism? Which one will bring me a more fulfilled life? They both seem equally cool, but I'd rather not waste years practicing only to find out it doesn't jive with me, when I could die any day now.
>>
>>19511873
>She might believe you always tried to manipulate her.
>>
>>19511873

Sorry to hear that man. The reasons could be something that she believes so i am not saying they are ''true'' just that she thinks they are perhaps?

Hope everything works the best for you two, whatever the results may be. Thank you for the feedback.

>>19511882

Do you?

Id like to know career advice then
>>
>>19511896
Why not both?
They're not all that different, honestly.
>>
>>19511846
Thank you so much, that reading was great!

I really want to have a permanent place and a stable life :/ I guess I'm not a normie :^)

I hope you are right and things improve for me.
>>
>>19511902
>>19511902
Eight of Pentacles, The World, Five of Swords, Seven of Pentacles

Keep working on whatever goals and ambitions you have because it is going to pay off for you. You are on the right track and know what you need to do to get to where you want to be. Don't be afraid to play down and dirty once in a while because things will need to get like that in order for you to really get a push ahead. There's a lot more stagnation in the near future but it won't always be like that. Being unethical might able to propel you to where you want to eventually go further but it's at the cost of a good conscience.

Do you see me with S or M before the end of the year?
>>
>>19511842
I think she's not 100% yet maybe she has to hold back on something? (The hanged man) keep in mind I don't know about the relationship as a whole. But I also pulled the hierophant too which symbolises a deep level of commitment maybe on a soul level. Maybe she's willing to do anything you say hehe.

I just wanted a future reading please since currently things are pretty horrible :p
>>
>>19511803
>>19511696
please, I'm chasing this love for so long now
some things make me think it might work, but time and long distance are very.. saddening things
>>
File: lain-vape-dreams.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
lain-vape-dreams.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>19511835
Your feelings are unjust, or you feel unjust. You felt something was coming your way and you just didnt get it. You are having trouble sleeping lately as well... i mean i think.

Justice reveresed
3 of wands reversed
nine of swords reversed

>>19511864
2 of swords
queen of pentacles reversed
7 of pentacles

You feel as though you have issues of your own to resolve and you have just been tossed into the middle of something you dont wanna deal with. Its been a long time since you have been in this situation and its a tad frustrating.
>>
>>19511706
love general >>19511696
>>
File: 1501138733491.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501138733491.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>19511696
Ok im done reading, sorry if i didnt get yo you
>>
>>19511904
I don't necessarily agree. I think Zen is practical Taoism, however, Indian or Tibetan Buddhism seems pretty different.

Also, an unmentioned repercussion of the question, it will influence which martial art I end up doing (I'm going to get in shape, because fuck it, I don't want to have a fat corpse).
>>
>>19511933
This
Just everything is going horrible I'm sad about it. Thank you I'm glad you picked up on it
>>
>>19511946
True, the means of practice and the surrounding mythology is different, but I'd argue that the underlying goals are identical.
>>
>>19511868
Cool give your query as well :)
>>
>>19511896

Take from both. They're complementary to each other, hence why they're mixed together in practices like Shugendo, or Falun Gong. I suggest starting Daoism though, since it's less fucky to wrap your head around in my opinion.

Reading materials to get you started:
>Tao Te Ching
>Liehtzu
>Zhuangzhi
>I Ching
>Practical Taoism
>The Secret of the Golden Flower

Additionally, start practicing both qigong and neigong (Suggestions: Dragon & Tiger/Eight Pieces of Brocade + Iron Wire).
>>
>>19511933
Thank you for the reading! I do sort of feel like I may have just thrown myself into a situation I am not fully prepared for today, but I think it's necessary and I am ready to see what happens.
>>
>>19511679
You can be right on what you say and advice, wil try to follow your advice.

Whats your auestion?
>>
>>19511924
>just wanted a future reading please since currently things are pretty horrible :p

Cool I just went on a smoke break

Hmm so I got : tower, 9 of cups and the lovers

Aww you poor anon you recently went through some pretty bad experience (s) but it seems things are looking up now.

9 of cups represents wish fulfillment and success after a long while of struggle. In short things will be looking up soon for you :3

But I'd advise you to have a positive attitude and take risks when opportunity comes knocking st your door. It's gonna be alright soon.

The lovers clearly indicates romantic issues and problems will be resolved soon or you'll get out of a bad relationship and find something better, I could clarify if I had more insight into your situation. Alternatively it also suggests self love. It seems the overall theme is of someone who has went through some pretty bad things and has lost hope.

I would save you have to keep fighting because things will be getting better soon enough for you.

You seem like a nice soul, keep your head up I'd be cheering for you.

Wish you all the best.

Now for some feedback :

>Maybe she's willing to do anything you say hehe.

Heh yeah she's into bdsm and so am I, she's a cute devil but we live far apart. She's in Germany, I'm in Canada. We have met once but at this moment, we can't get together.

She was acting a bit dull recently so I wasn't sure if she has lost interest or whatever. She has trust issues and is a bit insecure.

But she feels loyal enough to me so idk. But sometimes you are so blinded by love and idea of a person that you forget the reality.

So it's safe to assume she loves me a lot and is committed enough? That's good to know :)

She is pretty cute but the distance thing makes me worry if things will work out in the end.
>>
>>19511889
I believe you are right on. I made a breakthrough past those feelings, but I made it with the wrong girl and she bounced out right at my critical juncture. I slipped back in to those feelings and have been feeling exactly as you suggest, isolated. Thank you so much anon.
>>
>>19511920

>S: Yes/No = Nine of Wands (R)/Ace of Wands (R)
>M: Yes/No = Chariot (R)/Hierophant

You have more chances with S but its hardly granted. There is too much stuff on the fence between you two preventing to make a move, this however could change since Ace of Wands is hardly definitive.

M in the other hand seems to be gone away from you, the attraction is gone or so it seems. Two MA signaling a no is sort of a big deal and he (or you?) kinda believes that way is for the better.

S Adv: Knight of Swords
M Adv: Five of Wands (R)

If you go for S you need to establish clear grounds asap.

M is heading a different direction and you will need to correct it, sorta play by his rules for a while. He might believe you are not even interested in him.
>>
>>19511975
Thank you so much. Yes, pretty much all this horrible stuff has happened to me. I finally told someone I had feelings for to stop messing around with me. It's been over 7 years I've felt this way, it's hard. I feel like i've kinda done the wrong thing and I really miss him. Though there is someone else in my life but it's just not the same I guess. Sigh.

I'm sorry the reading was so bland compared anon, my mind is a bit everywhere still, and that's another thing, no one in my life seems to understand it.

Bdsm you say? Well that explains the hanged man ;)
Haha. I can also see the trust issues with the hanged man too, maybe that's why she is pausing and taking her time, or I don't know if it's advising you to take your time maybe?

I think that is the case, desu the hierophant scares me in readings, it's always like he's really strict and telling me off for something haha. But often it's come up for some soul level relationship.

Anyways all the best for you, and thanks again for that reading I really, really needed it
>>
File: photo.jpg (90KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
90KB, 900x900px
>>19511483
thank you... i've been reading for a year
but i took several months break...
thank you for the scry
its been a trip to just suck...
>>
Anybody want to trade with this ol' boy

My Query: Do I try and up my low-risk decent-reward orthodox game, or go high-risk high-reward unorthodox?
>>
File: IMG_2795.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2795.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
Should I kill myself?
>has horrible break up with love of my life
>still in love but realize there is no going back
>almost two years later I finally meet someone who makes me feel like I can be happy again
>spend a bunch of time together, calls me his girlfriend, makes all the moves first, etc..
>double check later that he really wants me to be his girlfriend and he insists
>3 months in an I detect some distance
>thank him this morning for doing a favor for me
>he says, "that's what friends are for!"
>he's from a different country
>think maybe it's just the language barrier
>think some more
>think more
>he's kind of a great looking guy
>can have almost any girl he wants
>realize he's probably moving on without really breaking up with me or clarifying anything
>afraid to ask because I don't think I can take another heartbreak without going over the edge
>from talking every day on chat/video chat for hours to occasional video chat and Facebook chat despite my request to do so every day
>he still acts like nothing is different but I notice
>would rather just be dead
>>
>>19512005
>I finally told someone I had feelings for to stop messing around with me.

You did the right thing, if someone is just using you its better to cut things off. It's an advice I'd give to both guys and girls.

Your current partner maybe be boring but he's probably 10 times better alternative. I would also suggest spicing up the sex, look into bdsm, and don't be shy no one would think less of you for it. Men get creeped out when some random chick on streets starts asking for sex but when their gf does that it's a nice feel. Plus sex is quite emotional for women from what I've experienced in my past relationships when you are hanging upside down with a finger up your bum you'd feel a lot more closer to your partner than regular missionary.

Relationships take time and you have to put in effort as well, expecting just the guy to be exciting is not fair.

See if sex helps you in this matter, women love charm and intimacy, if he is having trouble with it maybe you should initiate.

Lol yeah she still thinks I'm catfishing her or something even after meeting me in person. It's quite strange.
>>
>>19512027
Whoever you are, this is the most inconsequential shit. In 10 years you will look back and laugh at how seriously you are taking this. You're both probably under 25, which means you aren't even people yet. You're just throbbing hormones. There is no "him" to love, because you're both so immature so as not to realize it.

Chances are your life really sucks, and you pinned all your hopes of happiness on to this dude. I'm going to let you in on a secret, but you're probably too young to get it. Only you can make yourself happy. There is nothing and no one outside of you that can make you happy.
>>
>>19512045
I'm 30 years old and I have a master's. He's 38 and has a PhD. I'm not a child, but I've always struggled with suicidal feelings.
>>
>>19512058
Then I guessed wrong on the age, but emotionally you're still a child. Disregard the "you're probably both under 25, throbbing hormones". Rest of it is still true, word for word.
>>
>>19512027
what the fuck? hours on chat/video chat? is this a long distance relationship or something?
>>
>>19512027

Seek professional assistance. Before acting on any impulse use whatever suicide prevention services are available in your country. Aside from that, seek psychiatric care. I strongly urge you to check yourself in for a mental health evaluation at your nearest medical facility for a 72 hold due to the suicide ideation you are exhibiting.
>>
>>19512082
As someone who has been suicidal, this is the last shit anyone wants to hear.

I'll level you with you, lady anon. You aren't going to kill yourself, otherwise you already would have. You idealize suicide because it represents an escape from pain. Therefore, what you really want isn't to kill yourself, but not to feel pain. And, accordingly, this can be done.

You need to get some therapy to learn self-confidence, and self-fulfillment. You're too dependent on relationships to make you happy.
>>
>>19512042
I could use some great mind blowing sex t b h, maybe it will get me through everything

Thanks again for that reading I really mean it
>>
May I please get a general reading? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19512058
I'm in a situation very similar to yours. I won't go into details, but there are many similarities. The major difference, however, is that I never entertain the thought of suicide. Why would I? It would be the stupidest thing to do. Not just because of wasted potential, hurting my loved ones, or any other lines people throw at you. It's stupid because it means that everyone who wants me to fail would win.

Do you really want to let the assholes and naysayers win? Hell, do you want to hand them victory on a silver platter? Think about how hard you worked for that Master's degree. I have one too, I remember the sleepless nights, the gray days from lack of sleep because I'd been working for days straight, the sacrifices, the discipline...

Do you? Has it be been so long since you strove for a dream that you've forgotten the glory of pain on the road to where you want to go? You've felt it before. Remember what that feels like. Remember the glory as your trembling hand finished that paper you'd been working on forever, your eyes begging for sleep, but your will telling your battered body to shut the fuck up and work.

Do you remember wanting something that badly for yourself? You did that for yourself. The path to glory is not found in a friend, a lover, or even a spouse. It's not found in a job, an award, or a title. It's found only in yourself.

Find that feeling again, and you will experience the truest freedom you will ever know.
>>
>>19512111
>>19512090
>>19512082
>>19512045
>>19512068

Ty for everyone's input. I just want to think of some things so I'm sorry for not replying to everyone individually. I've tried killing myself in the past and my sister (who came home from work early) ended up saving my life and I've been ashamed to act on it since, though sometimes I really want to. Especially today.
>>
>>19511237

Pretty spot on anon. Literally been in hermit mode for a while, made a huge fortune last year then lost a lot of it, I took my eye off the ball financially and paid the price with getting rusty, stopped going to the gym / looking after my body due to moving to a new city / new job distrupting my routine, the optimism is still there, just right now I'm in a shitty place.

My defeats have made me bitter and jaded about others / universe, I feel like I did this work & then had the break taken from me, I know how to get out of the bind but don't see the point if I'm just going to end up back here. I feel like I supposed to learn it's not selfish to put my needs first, I just don't have the faith that shit will work out to pick myself up at the moment.

Definently have trouble with people walking all over me (hence why I go hermit mode), paranoia about others lately is due to my best friend stealing from me, I smudged the house one day on a gut feeling, less than a day later he's telling me how he ripped me off, really hurt, fucking paranoia was right of all things, unfortunately due to logistics I'm still living there, once I move out it should settle a little. I'm trying to be more assertive lately, even if it means overshooting & causing disharmony, the thing that's killed me is that I essentially am in this huge mess because I was kind to someone when I shouldn't have been. 4 Of rods in advice gave me a chuckle considering how I usually either play the joker or self medicate to get into a happy state to get through them.
>>
>>19512016
aaaaaaaaaany takers
>>
~~~~My I please get a reading for my friend Justin, he has no idea I am doing this. I kind of need to know. Anything at all. Perhaps for his future, about us, etc... I would really appreciate you using your gifts or "reading" I would do it myself if I knew how. Thank you.
>>
>>19512168
*May

Sorry for the typos
>>
>>19512168

>Justin
>Friend
>Future about us

So... you are a girl interested in him?
>>
>>19512186

Yes and No. Like we both want someone and we are a lot alike. But he is depressed. And I am trying to be his "Wing Man" and try to help him. But I am wondering what will happen with him. I am curious. He is suicidal and I am afraid he will actually do it. About us... I am more interested in a friendship, and I want to help him..and I don't know how..I feel so bad. I am curious about his future.
>>
I think i'm the Antichrist..Am I?

Male
>>
>>19512186
please do
>>19512198
>>
>>19512198
Using an undisclosed method, I have determined that you are not the Antichrist.
>>
>>19512219
Ok thanks..
>>
>>19511827
Sorry something came up, you stil here?
>>
>>19512196

Is anyone going to do this reading?
>>
>>19512196

>Eight of Swords, Four of Swords

Yeah he is kinda victimizing himself but its all mental at this point. Easy to sway one way or another with the right words and inputs. Not a lost cause

>Emperor, Strenght (R)

It will be hard for you to control him however. He doesn't feel that kind of authority from you and will likely be very stubborn on his actions. You two might have an impasse

>Devil, Empress, Nine of Wands

Keep being nurting to him instead aye? Dont do anything crazy if you are not attracted to him, just dont. Its not your fault that he is depressed. That said he does needs a woman but you should play your role in a nurturing way instead of sensual.

Unless this is all mumbo jumbo and you do like him, then be with him. Do not add salt to the wound by making him expect something that is not real.

Guys, specially lonely guys do apreciate female friends, so just being by him you are helping. Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19512209

>Are you way above average in looks?
>Ridiculously smart?
>People follow what you say?
>Do you have extremely good luck?
>Wealth?
>Magic(k) tm?

If you say no to one of those then you are the lamest antichrist ever.
>>
>>19512258

Thank you, I will heed your advice. I will stay friends with him. I honestly would love to see him happy with some other woman. -------Will he find someone...? -------Our dream is to one day go to each other homes meet each-other's own significant other and have BBQ's with each other. Having our own kids with our own separate families and looking back at this time where we are both sad and lonely, and smiling that now we have our own family. I hope to stay friends with him for a long time. Will that happen? I guess it hits home, because I am on the same boat, and wish honestly...there was someone like me, for me..if that makes any sense?

I really wish all good things for my friends and others.
>>
File: 1502314917635.jpg (24KB, 314x267px) Image search: [Google]
1502314917635.jpg
24KB, 314x267px
>>19509824
TELL ME THE NAME OF THAT DECK, PLEASE.
I NEED IT!
>>
>>19512277
>tfw had all these at one stage
>was slowly becoming a horrible person
>lose wealth
>become a goodly person
#SAVED
>>
>>19512328
if its true ( i doubt it), youre full of shit and delusinal with being the antichrist, fucking hell, im sure that if all that stuff its real, he wont be asking if he is or not etc,he will fucking now and he will work towards it, not this thing youre doing here,stop being delusional
>>
>>19512361
M8 I'm not that anon, just shitposting.
>>
>>19512277
What if the Antichrist's origins are as humble as the Christ's?
>>
>>19512374
i dont give a fuck, im well over the edge when it comes to the antichrist and the delusional cunts that believe that are him
>>
>>19512108
Rochelle
This card is telling you to truly listen to what your heart is telling you and to follow that guidance. Don’t base your decisions what you fear will or will not happen. Really do not let money be the deciding factor, either. Taking that promotion only because it will be financially beneficial is making a blind decision. Listen to the guidance of your heart, and you will find that your soul will lead toward the path to abundance and prosperity.
>>
>>19512383
Gib general reading kind sir
>>
>>19512417
>sir
>:3c
Yvonne

There are many people on this earth who have never experienced true unconditional love — the kind of love a pet or animal companion provides to us. This card is a call from the angels to connect with a special pet or animal companion to receive that precious love of the Creator, and is also a way to help us unlock that “inner child” within — the part of us that desperately, at times, needs that unconditional love of another being.

There is a love that only a creature so pure as an animal can teach us — one that fosters cooperation and co-creation with another species — they are calling us to be their voices in the world. If we would only help them, they will also help us, become more attuned to LOVE in all of it’s many forms
>>
>>19512376

I imagine the antichrist being the opposite of christ but you do have a point. You gotta admit though, a charming chad is more fun than an old preacher.

I imagine a young adult that is super classy, but who knows.
>>
>>19512447
I have two cats but one only wants to bite and the other one isn't even that cuddly ;-;
>>
>>19512383
Aww, you noticed my small little request. Thx.
What if I do not have the money $$$ to follow my dreams? I do have issues with finances. It is the only thing that is stopping me to follow my true hearts desire. How can I make it to my dream, when it DOES require money? What would you suggest then? Will there be a provision for manifestation of sufficient funds for my move, to live overseas? Also---curious are you always correct in your readings? do not mean to insult you just curious how you got started...and what made you so confident in your readings?

The name is Crystal ;)
>>
>>19512457
I'd imagine both have the same level of charm, but they use it for different ends. Imagine how much more charisma and influence a self-made man has than one who was born wealthy.
>>
>>19512471
....also...

what wore those cards?>>19512383
>>
Anyone on here?
>>
Not that I know of. Might as well make a new thread.
>>
>>19512563
Query?
>>
>>19512593
Go for it! We're almost at page 10
>>
New thread:

>>19512629
Thread posts: 403
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.