[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 61

File: 1494990983899.jpg (108KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494990983899.jpg
108KB, 1024x768px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous Thread: >>19481614
>>
File: tranquility.png (229KB, 524x348px) Image search: [Google]
tranquility.png
229KB, 524x348px
I have a query. I ended a three year long relationship and I just unfriended my ex off of Facebook after much hesitation. I love him so deeply but so sorely. I'm just trying to take the next positive step forward.

What does the future have me? I'm losing my will to live because I would live for my ex. He gave me so much hope and joy, which means a lot to a suicidal asshole like myself.

Please. Give me hope.

>Female
>Taurus

Pic, kind of related. I made it myself with a delaunay script and corrupted the image. It was made around the time my ex and I first got together. He inspired this piece.
>>
File: 1503438088522.gif (176KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1503438088522.gif
176KB, 500x333px
>>19484910
>relationship problems
>>
>>19484910
>Please. Give me hope.
Readings aren't meant to give hope; they're meant to give advice on how to move forward in tough situations.
>>
Air query. Should I see G tonight or will it be disappointing like last time.
>>
>>19484949
>giving advice on how to move forward
Without getting caught up too much on semantics, that is what she asked for.
>>
>>19484960
Are you sure? Because there's too many people who only want to hear the answers THEY want to hear, instead of hearing the truth.
>>
>>19485000
I want the truth.
>>
Good morning guys, I'll be on Twitch once again for live readings and comfy chats from 8pm EST (about an hour from now). Feel free to come relax away this Thursday morning and grab a reading or two while you're at it <3
>>
>>19485000
Yes, I'm sure. Read her query again. She said she was looking for guidance on taking the most positive step forward. You're getting caught up in semantics. Okay, sure, she said "give me hope" but you have to read between the lines. She's not asking for you to tell her that her ex will turn a new leaf, become a great guy, propose and they'll live happily ever after. She was reassurance that she made the right choice.
>>
>>19485022
Whats your twitch? I'd love to watch
>>
>>19485022
A-are you going to do love readings?:D
>>
File: tumblr_mws2of9EhQ1qaugc4o1_1280.jpg (328KB, 857x1248px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mws2of9EhQ1qaugc4o1_1280.jpg
328KB, 857x1248px
>>19485038
This >>19484910

I deeply appreciate it. This breakup has brought me so much bereavement but at the same time I'm learning to let go of things. When I was moving back home, which was the root of my ex and I's break up, among other things, I would throw away things (even sentimental things!) that served me no purpose anymore. If I kept every little thing that made me sentimental, I wouldn't have been able to fit anything into my tiny little sedan and I wouldn't have been able to take with me the things I DID need. Like, my computer or my office desk.

I'm going through a period of regrowth as a human being, especially when somebody who was such an enormous component in my life is...gone. Somebody I would message on Facebook after work. Somebody I lived with for six months and be the first thing I saw when I got home from work. And. The first person who stepped up and helped me move back home.

The breakup was necessary. Deleting him from Facebook was necessary.

I am just lost and aimless in my goals right now.
>>
>>19485049
4chan thinks twitch is spam, but it's simply EmpathAU on Twitch
>>19485062
Of course, I mean you're spending your time with me it's the least I could do
>>
>>19485077
can i leave my query now?
>>
>>19485077
Jokes on you, I would watch it anyway :D But I need to create an account now..
>>
>>19485064
I just wonder why though. If the relationship wasn't toxic and you both love each other deeply, why move on? Just out of curiosity for context. Also hopping in the shower. I'll be back
>>
File: tumblr_nt0o2lmVBp1rjvbspo1_540.jpg (103KB, 540x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt0o2lmVBp1rjvbspo1_540.jpg
103KB, 540x799px
>>19485105
Things were toxic. Living with another person puts a strain on the relationship. There's a lot of components I didn't reveal to him and those he didn't reveal to me.

Such as life.
>>
File: tumblr_ouyhhsEQhw1sflxizo1_500.png (38KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouyhhsEQhw1sflxizo1_500.png
38KB, 500x383px
>>19485117
I feel bad for constantly asking queries and not doing readings myself. I would love to, unfortunately I gave my only deck to a good friend of mine before moving since I didn't really care for the deck to begin with.

I found one deck I really like but I lack that $$$$.
>>
>>19484630
See
>>19485099
>>
Just a query. Male purple diamond whatever.

Is something good coming my way? Something always seems to save me before my shit luck kills me.
>>
>>19485121
what deck?
>>
>>19484910

Query: "How do I grow as a person?"

About Query: Ace of Disks
Personal Factors: Ruins - 10 of Swords
Clarification: Indolence - 8 of Cups
External Factors: Disappointment - 5 of Cups
Clarification: Princess of Cups
What Hinders: Ace of Wands
Clarification: Prudence - 8 of Disks
What Helps: Interference - 8 of Swords
Clarification: Debauch - 7 of Cups
Overall: Queen of Cups
Clarification: Gain - 9 of Disks

Stop. Expecting. Others. To. Determine. Your. Worth. You. Neurotic. Fuck. You rely entirely too much on other people, and not enough on your own self -- Knock that right the fuck off or you're just going to keep putting yourself in to situations like these over and over again. Rushing to find someone to define you won't fix a god damn thing, because you aren't being honest with yourself about what you want in life. You know what you want deep down, you just won't grow a spine and cop to it. You're like one of those bitches that lays there like a dead fish during sex and then says "Oh, I'm a passive dom". No the fuck you are not. You are selfish and disingenuous, and it's driving your unconscious self up the damn wall that you won't be honest with yourself and do what it takes to make you truly fulfilled. Take a long hard look at yourself and question your motives, why you do the things you do down to the most painful, shameful levels you possess -- Figure out what makes you tick, and how to satisfy yourself rather than expecting others to satisfy. You ain't never gonna be happy until you know who you are and live in tune with it.
>>
Ave /div/, trip-less Hijinks here. I'll be around to chat divination and practice. If you have occult, divination-related questions - ask away; and best wishes.
>>
>>19485245

Why tripless today?
>>
>>19485293
I CAN trip, if you so wish. But I'd rather focus on beginners or those curious in divination
>>
>>19485306

Oh don't trip on my account, love. I was just wondering.
>>
>>19485245
Where is my future headed? Is some kind of "miracle" going to happen tonight?
>>
>>19485245
I've bought a crystal ball to try to scry. Not big enough but I don't know how to get started. Any tips?
>>
>>19485329
I'm not reading dear, only discussing practice and theory. No worries, you'll get a read - I'm sure of it.

>>19485330
>Not big enough
Oh Anon, you can scry using almost any reflective surface... Size is not an issue. I've heard of diviners using their fingernails.

Have you read my guide? I provide sources and reading.
>>
>>19485245
what's a good tarot reading layout to start out with in your opinion. And how should i go about doing a reading, im a noob.
>>
>>19485353
No I haven't. I'll check but was expecting to discuss with you and if you have any experience.
>>
Anyone know how to interpret the chariot and 7 of cups as a relationship combo? Really hard to say. I pulled a clarifier and got 5 of cups too
>>
Sorry I meant relationship outcome not combo
>>
>>19485408
It's not great. Rushing ahead, too many factors involved, not having a clear plan--often indicates a relationship that burning the candle at both ends and won't make it in the end. Slow it down a bit and try to figure out what you both want out of the relationship, etc..
But context is important as well, so what was the question you asked?
>>
>>19485419
Where we are headed...but things have gone very wrong and we are not talking...
>>
>>19485384
>reading layout to start out with
I'd start with 3 card draws, as a novice, and work my way up from there. This way, you can get in-depth readings than a single card draw.

>>19485405
Of course, I can go in more depth, ask away!
>>
>>19485427
Yeah I dunno. I think there are too many factors that are making this relationship not work. The foundation may have been too clumsy. Take some time apart and try to approach the situation again later. You're both adults, so try to work it out. The difference between relationships that work and relationships that don't work is that ones that work listen to each other's greviences and talk things out, apologize, and compromise. Barring some kind of actual abuse, that's the only difference between a successful relationship and a failing relationship.
>>
Trading
Did he block me or is he just ignoring me?
>>
>>19485458
Thanks man, you nailed it a lot better than I could
>>
>>19485435
I'm used to mental scrying, will I see things in the ball itself or just help me to channel into my mind's eye?
>>
>>19485495
When divining in this manner, with an object, you will begin to see things in the reflection. However, I pose you a question in return: where do the images in the reflection or your mind's eye come from?
>>
>>19485460

Still there?
>>
>>19485537
Yes. Query?
>>
>>19485544

Why was i bailed? Starting yours
>>
File: 1500877855176.jpg (35KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
1500877855176.jpg
35KB, 500x568px
Doing a few tarot readings before I head to bed.

No future queries, no generals. The more specific your question the more specific I can be in your reading.

Please post a cool picture, or some music you're into.
>>
File: 357837.353785.3.jpg (101KB, 540x510px) Image search: [Google]
357837.353785.3.jpg
101KB, 540x510px
>>19485557
Should I go to USA or Europe?
>>
>>19485552
Starting yours
>>
>>19485557
Male, I haven't been in a relationship for a while. Do you see that changing?

Thanks

Here is a song I have been loving recently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DxnUTyIkjE
>>
>>19485245
Do you do anything special when you're shuffling your tarot cards? I assume everyone is different but I'm trying to figure out what kinda works for me or feels right.
>>
File: 1457368299509.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457368299509.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>>19485557
How do i start preparing myself to become more distant of people (to be able to learn what i want and achieve my potentials)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLs4zhoCOIo
>>
>>19485557
Does my ex hate me?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdeNYaKxCjI
>>
File: Mad-Max-Poster.jpg (360KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Max-Poster.jpg
360KB, 1000x1500px
>>19485557
Should I go out with G tonight or will I just be disappointed like last time?
>>
>>19485567
>potential
>>
>>19485460

>Did he block her? Yes: Hanged Man/No: Six of Pentacles

No he did not. Seems like he is caught up on something else but lets see about ignoring.

>Is he ignoring her? Yes:Ten of Pentacles (R)/No: nine of Swords (R)

You are hard to ignore for him but he might be acting different than usual or have troubles regarding a particular place (or the media you two converse on).
>>
>>19485560
My song:

https://youtu.be/_GgIxuJ-yo0
>>
>>19485557
Am i at the wrong about the way im acting about us?
>>
>>19485552
>four of pentacles, page of swords, page of pentacles, knight of wands, knight of pentacles

I laughed pretty hard. The imagery here is funny. I use RW tarot and in these cards, page of swords and page of pentacles face different directions than each other, and knight of wands and knight of pentacles are facing different directions. Honestly it seems like you were playing mental tug of war with each other. You all wanted different things, or maybe you're all just too much of different people. You didn't mesh well. Same goals, but different way of making it come to fruition. One of you was close-minded and unwilling to compromise on their way of doing things or approaching the situation. There may have been some pride or greed involved, but I get the sense it was more or less an effort to save face.
The scryed as well. The image I got was a young man holding his head in his hands, ready to give up. He was tired even though he knew he hadn't really tried his hardest.
Sorry you got bailed on anon. :/
>>
>>19485575
tytyty fucking my shit up desu
>>
File: Leliel_by_One_Vox.jpg (62KB, 500x731px) Image search: [Google]
Leliel_by_One_Vox.jpg
62KB, 500x731px
>>19485557

Blah blah family was abusive Blah blah bad luck lately. Recently "taken in" by a friend and now I'm essentially apart of their family.

Am I having trust/boundary issues? I feel a little weird but it could be just the overall awkwardness of the situation. I like them and it seems like a good fit, but is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfAkh7ZM5o8
>>
>>19485557
please do a reading on my self loathing, its so ingrained i have no idea what i could do alone to get it out

I despise the world and the common person
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGU_JJroVms
>>
File: 6904791-white-dandelion.jpg (672KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
6904791-white-dandelion.jpg
672KB, 1920x1440px
I will be providing readings to the first six (6) people who reply to this post. The first six are guaranteed, I may do more after.

I need:
Nickname
A picture or song that resonates with you
Two sentences in response to the following video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtXwhJ2BiY
What you thought of it, how it made you feel, what it made you think about, something like that. I use this to help locate your spirit, so take it seriously.
>>
>>19485592

Why people need to be so complicated ugh... I thought everything was straight, all things considered. Serves me right.
>>
File: tumblr_n2xb95FTqP1qbmptuo1_500.png (126KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2xb95FTqP1qbmptuo1_500.png
126KB, 500x281px
>>19485625
kona
female
>pic related
-It's funny if it's not happening to you (I laughed).
-It sucks that they still probably had to go to school that day.

Is it even possible to fix things with the person I love? I made mistakes, will they ever forgive me and allow me to return? There is a whole in my heart that can only be bandaged, but it will never heal.
>>
>>19485657
>whole
Hole. I'm tired.
>>
File: illclinton.jpg (309KB, 1122x848px) Image search: [Google]
illclinton.jpg
309KB, 1122x848px
>>19485625

Thorn
Male

At first the man's tone of voice sounds almost parodic, and I feel as though this is somehow staged because of how he is playing this up for an audience. At the very end when I hear laughter emanating from an adult female in the passenger's seat the notion of play is dispelled, and the root of the showmanship is made plain: this fellow is trying to be impressive in the only way that he knows how, which is by being petty and cruel.

General reading if you please.
>>
File: 3_1280.jpg (336KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
3_1280.jpg
336KB, 1280x960px
>>19485625

lisa
female
if you're doing specific readings can i have one about my love life? as in if i'll meet anyone soon
i feel sorry for the kids in that video. i hope it was worth it for the woman since she's facing charges now lol
>>
File: 12560514564.gif (2MB, 540x285px) Image search: [Google]
12560514564.gif
2MB, 540x285px
>>19485625
Pink torn
Female
Here I go to end of the world. I would conquer the world and I will meet you someday, my other half. Turn on the rock music.

Tell me where's my place in the world. I am scared but I think I am ready to go.
>>
>>19485560

This borders on a future question but I'll allow it.

Huh. This kinda worries me a bit.

Go to the USA;
5 of Wands, 9 of Wands

It looks like you will be caught up in some conflict if you go to the US.

Europe;
Ace of Wands, 3 of Cups reversed

You'll end up feeling pretty lonely, but have lots of experiences worth talking about in the future.

>>19485565

No futures, so I'm going to interpret this as "is there anything I can do to improve my chances at finding a relationship?"

Well, I felt like I was shuffling forever on this one. Finally a card popped out, The Lovers, reversed. I get the feeling that whatever your issue, it's tied very closely to your last relationship. This being the main theme, you are not presenting yourself as an ideal partner. This is a lesson you will need to master before you can be successful in finding a worthwhile partnership.

Supporting cards are;
5 of Wands, reversed
5 of Pentacles, reversed
The Tower

The reversed cards show that you're mastering two personality flaws, a tendency to incite drama over small things, and a tendency for possessiveness and jealousy. These are easily going to turn away anyone that is remotely interested in you even for a moment, since they don't want to be caught up in that sort of destructive persona. It's good that you have already addressed it.

The Tower however, indicates there is still a tendency for you to break down or go off the handle under pressure. Be careful of losing your temper, or of allowing ego to get in the way of your judgment. It seems you're addressing the symptoms in 5W and 5P, but The Tower is the root cause which you need to acknowledge.

Good luck anon.
>>
>>19485631
I know it sucks, dude. :/
>>
File: 1391049152570.jpg (6KB, 235x223px) Image search: [Google]
1391049152570.jpg
6KB, 235x223px
>>19485625
Ayylmao
male

i think the author of the video is a dumbshit, such actions make society shitty, speacially does taht validate this kind of shit

general read plox
>>
>>19485671
I mean pink thorn.
>>
File: 1503452868616.gif (791KB, 500x613px) Image search: [Google]
1503452868616.gif
791KB, 500x613px
>>19485625
Doll
F
They look like they're having fun. I would like to do that and have fun like them someday.
I love British accent. Is so fancy and I think it suits me.

There's a person that's so different from me but I think we are meant to be. Maybe lovers, just friends, but something. I don't know why I am so sure. What can you see between us?
>>
>>19485567

Queen of Pentacles, reversed
Ace of Swords, reversed
6 of Swords, reversed

Are you ready to get your world flipped? I'm not entirely sure you are. The reversed QoP tells me you're not being very practical about your goals. They aren't being nurtured as they should be and are being treated more like pipe dreams. Do you often go on about what you'd like to accomplish? Keep those plans a little closer to your chest and work on them in private instead of boasting about them... which should be easier if you're tending to your work instead of to your social life.

The reversed AoS tells me you're easily distracted. You don't have much of an attention span for what your plans require and you need to make some serious adjustments to your will power and to your focus. The brain is like a muscle, if you stop giving into distractions you'll find you're able to focus on things longer and more successfully. Work on your discipline.

6oS reinforces this. You have a carefree attitude and abandon things easily when they aren't going your way. Learn to deal with isolationism cold turkey. If you keep giving into it, you're not going to make any improvements in sequestering yourself.
>>
>>19485557
>>19485569
Oh shit I'm sorry I forgot you mentioned no future queries my bad...
>>
>>19485568

Page of Swords
They don't hate you, but don't see any point in keeping contact with you. Perhaps you're being annoying about the break-up or they're just tired of the drama being played out. They have other fish to fry and want to move on.

>>19485569
>>19485782

Yeah, sorry sonny.
>>
>>19485165
I don't even know when I'll see him again. Thanks tho.

Judgment, Nine of Swords, The World, The Chariot

You have to be proactive in this chase. Ask a bunch of women you talk to or are around to hang out even if it goes against your anxiety. It will definitely work for you, but you need to be proactive. There are a lot of contenders for the role of your next gf so you need to work for it. You will find the one you like the most being the one that gives you the most opportunities and options for yourself.
>>
>>19485586

I really like this.
>>
File: 1469896512603.png (622KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469896512603.png
622KB, 510x512px
>>19485625
Louise
Female
That video is very interesting. It made me laugh.
Can you tell me abut my next boyfriend please?
>>
>>19485590

Holy cringe image Batman.

2 of Pentacles reversed
Looks like you need to grow up and take some responsibility for things you've been ignoring or avoiding. You can't keep pretending you've been innocent the whole time.
>>
>>19485815
Are you doing anymore reads? I'd like to know if I should come back to them (plural,) of if it's not worth the effort anymore..
>>
>>19485788

Those were the cards i got... Sorry if it was off. I can try scrying instead if you want me to.

>The reading

Thank you. I dont really get anxious around woman anymore, albeit i dont really flirt with them either, no one i am interested right now... I would probably spill a lot of spaghetti in such scenarios knowing myself lel. Good advise anyways.

Let me know if you want that scry.
>>
File: d0b.jpg (17KB, 462x579px) Image search: [Google]
d0b.jpg
17KB, 462x579px
>>19485815
>>19485822
Forgot my picture.
>>
I'll do some reads before I go to bed

please leave me with a nice tune to listen to while I draw the cards

thanks
>>
>>19485835
https://youtu.be/NxwJ1q7cIck
Does he still love and care about me despite it all?
>>
>>19485835

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M1_eLCBPPo

what should i be aware of in the upcoming months?
>>
I am going to bed soon, so I will perhaps see this later this morning...

but can someone do a reading for me, please!

I have a stalker, I need to know if he will ever leave me alone, and what will happen to him.

thank you.
>>
>>19485835

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKoZMke594A

As such things go, how do I rate in their eyes?
>>
>>19485835

This song helps me to sleep for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xu4T1wWB7I

General advice for being happy please.
>>
>>19485827

that face is haunting.
>>
>>19485762
>you're not being very practical about your goals. They aren't being nurtured as they should be and are being treated more like pipe dreams.
Sometimes things just feel so impossible, even more so when you are a lowly being like me.
But youre right, im not taking any clear steps into this, just daydreaming about it and thinking that that may be enough.
>Do you often go on about what you'd like to accomplish?
Yes, i daydream about it, and talk about it... with myself. so i guess it counts.
>The reversed AoS tells me you're easily distracted. You don't have much of an attention span for what your plans require and you need to make some serious adjustments to your will power and to your focus. The brain is like a muscle, if you stop giving into distractions you'll find you're able to focus on things longer and more successfully. Work on your discipline.
Yeah, ive told myself that i would do this again and again but here i am, not even starting my journey.
>You have a carefree attitude and abandon things easily when they aren't going your way
Couldnt have said it better, i always give up when things become hard, i must abandon that though.
>Learn to deal with isolationism cold turkey. If you keep giving into it, you're not going to make any improvements in sequestering yourself.
Yeah, i may have an idea now, it should involve "abandoning" this site but still, the thing is that I cannot give up on this, on this goal, its pure and noble, its fitting, and i love it, i love the idea of it, and i need to accomplish it, everything else was either taken from me or i will leave it away to be able to focus on my dream, but the thing is that this is the only thing that i have left, this is the only thing that i feel can give my meaning, if i must be overcome the same as everyone else, then so be it

Thank you.
>>
>>19485849
Do you know who he is? If so, out him.
>>
>>19485625
H
Male
“18”
Song is House of Hits
>>
>>19485853
So will you read me?
>>
>>19485860
Yes, he lives in my town, called the cops many times..I think hes mental....he wont leave me alone. I need a reading!!! I need to know if my prayers are working. I want him to vanish as far away from me as possible.
>>
>>19485835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvzJ_leD5vQ

Am i capable of it?
>>
>>19485597

King of Pentacles
Queen of Swords
The Hierophant, reversed
The Star, reversed

You're already a bit of an introvert? I wouldn't say this is really a problem due to trust issues, but adapting to a new set of parentals. You're being extra careful not to upset them, which might be interfering with your natural flow of conversation. Relax a little bit, things are fine.
>>
File: chris-taub.jpg (98KB, 417x407px) Image search: [Google]
chris-taub.jpg
98KB, 417x407px
>>19485853

nigga I'm just a bystander
>>
>>19485835
Can I have a general reading for the next few months?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ymzuwrS6M
>>
File: tomer-hanuka.jpg (16KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
tomer-hanuka.jpg
16KB, 350x200px
>>19485874

Ahhh you were right about all those subtleties. Thank you for the perspective.
>>
>>19485871
Sad to say, he's not going anywhere until something major happens.
>>
Trading with a scryer
>>
>>19485835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9kz60ekD8c

I'd like to know if I should come back to them (plural,) of if it's not worth the effort anymore.
>>
>>19485880
:(
FUCK!
Will i be able to move, then?
I have been wanting to move overseas.
>>
>>19485898
Just go into witness protection or something along those lines.
>>
>>19485905
Did you just make this up? I was asking for a reading.
>>
>>19485843

> 5 of Cups rv., The Devil, Queen of Cups rv.

Maybe, but you need to move on because brooding on this is not good for you. Take care of yourself first.

>>19485848

> 5 of Pentacles, 3 of Pentacles, 2 of Pentacles

You finna make some money! (Or however you want to measure worldly success). You might have to handle multiple projects at the same time, but I am confident that you can do it.

>>19485851

> 9 of Wands, Knight of Pentacles rv., Page of Wands

You seem to be stuck in your ways, even though that doesn't have to be so. If you want to improve their view of you, show some initiative. Even if you feel like you have nothing new to offer, you do.

>>19485852

> Ace of Cups, 7 of Wands rv., Wheel of Fortune rv.

Embrace inspiration that comes from within, or doesn't seem to come from anywhere at all. Avoid unnecessary conflict and the urge to be number one. Change is coming, be willing to ride the wave.
>>
>>19485913
Your situation doesn't even call for a reading. At this point, you're just desperate to hear an answer that you want instead of the truth. And the truth is that only you can stop this stalker from stalking you. And that includes giving the police all evidence of his stalking, as well as possibly going into a protection program or even relocating once you have the funds to.
>>
>>19485924

>stuck in your ways

Damn right I am. I guess something's gotta finally give. Thanks anonymous reader.
>>
>>19485924

>You finna make some money!

god i hope so lol thank you!!
>>
>>19485928
True, can you blame me?
Who know how you would feel if it happened to you. Be glad it isn't you.
>>
>>19485835
Julee Cruise - I Remember
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K3y0tepCJME
Do you think she's the one, anon? She has a boyfriend now but they all do at first and I've never met someone like her before. Wouldn't be asking if I didn't think she was different.
>>
>>19485889

Last one this evening

> 10 of Swords rv., 4 of Wands rv., King of Swords

This has caused you a lot of suffering, and the truth is that coming back to them is not going to be an easy or pleasant experience. You need to carefully weigh for yourself whether whatever they have to offer you is worth the pain you have experienced and will continue to experience if you try again.
>>
>>19485607

A reggae Radiohead. Awesome.

I mean, without reading the cards... therapy is an option. Sometimes it's good to talk to a psychotherapist about things if you seriously don't believe in yourself.

Pretty straight forward cards though.
4 of Swords
Temperance, reversed
The Hanged Man

You're always alone, you lose your cool too easily, you get stuck on all your past mistakes and allow them to eat you into oblivion. You don't really fit in with people and tend to clash heads with most.. though chances are instead of sticking up for yourself and your beliefs you just end up going quiet in a conversation. You also have some personal control issues. Anxiety, and probably an eating disorder. This is a vicious cycle which you won't break unless you make some massive changes.

Seriously, go talk to someone about it.
>>
>>19485945
I am. And I wish you weren't in it either. You need proper guidance, not some 4channer fiddling with cards.
>>
>>19485835
Im willing to take the responsability and do whatever it takes to accomplish my dream, tell me what things are going to be useful for me to know, please, what can i learn and what should i do, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2wYNrmT4gI
>>
>>19485956
Thanks. This confirms that I should forget about them completely. They had nothing to offer me but betrayal to begin with.
>>
>>19485973
I don't have proper guidance, I have no one.
Hence, I go to some 4channer for help. I guess it's true what they say, desperate times cause for desperate measures. Sometimes, it's answers and closure you need. Although it can be perhaps bullshit. At least Tarot gives you answers.
>>
>>19485973
...and thank you for your time.
>>
>>19485966

they did a whole radiohead dub album. also dark side of the moon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6mzAGRY7uo
>>
>>19485557
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K3y0tepCJME
Julee Cruise-I Remember
Do you think she's the one?
>>
>>19485995
>>19486012
Trust me... Tarot won't give you any closure, unlike taking right action. And there was a reader here who has been through a lot of stalking and harassment. She took as much evidence as she could, with the courage and knowledge that she isn't helpless and that she has the power to put him in his place.

And she has.

Please, look deeper into the services offered at your local police station. They have everything from protection services, to numbers for crisis shelters and hotlines.

And never give up.
>>
Tradering
>>
>>19486029
querery?
>>
>>19486030
future bf?
>>
>>19486021

Okay this will be the last one. I'm about to pass out.

>>19485557
>>
>>19486036
Ronery?
>>
>>19486059
Yes
>>
File: itisntlove.jpg (21KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
itisntlove.jpg
21KB, 550x550px
>>19486021

The Hanged Man
Page of Pentacles, reversed
Knight of Cups, reversed
King of Swords, reversed

In short, no.

People may be gunning against your relationship, and it seems to be fraught with negative aspects. Irresponsibility, childish behaviors, misplaced anger. It's probably best to be separate.
>>
Thank you to all those who joined me for my stream, I had a fantastic time reading for you all.

Love and Good Vibes <3
>>
>>19486111
I dont know when u stream u need to post in thread.
>>
>>19486116
But I did anon >>19485022
>>
File: marseilles-01194.jpg (23KB, 185x356px) Image search: [Google]
marseilles-01194.jpg
23KB, 185x356px
This might come off as lame but here I go...
I recently bought a Tarot de Marseille... and don't quite know what to do with it.
I'm reading "Tarot of the Bohemians" by Papus and I really like the way he describes the tarot, starting from the numerology and such.
But I don't know what do do with this information. I have a deck of cards and yet I don't know what to do with it. I have a superficial understanding of the numerology and I'm reading about the symbolism, but how can I actually put it to use?
Any advice?
>>
>>19486106
I would rather put my dick in a Chinese finger trap than have to grab her now or ever. I'll just keep taking the path of least resistance. The simplest solution is the best.
>>
Any reader?
>>
>>19486111
Checked
And you're welcome
>>
>>19485625
So you never did it. Liar.
>>
>>19486147
draw a card every day and meditate on it. look up interpretations of your card. see which ones speak to you. check out other versions of the card. as you do this you can come to a personal understanding of the tarot and its meanings/uses.

or just play with the deck for a week and forget about it. doesn't really matter.
>>
t r a d e
>>
For people that scry and see appearances do you ever see the same person in your visions?
>>
>>19486345
It's happened to me several times that I see the same person multiple times for the same querent if I read multiple times. If you're asking if I see the same person for multiple querents, it's hard to say, as my scries tend to be kind of foggy or have poor lighting, to the point where I wouldn't recognize two scries as showing the same person, rather it would seem that I see two people who look similar in appearance.
>>
>>19486354
What is the source for scrying?
>>
>>19486362
It's the same as any other form of divination. For diviners who use spirits, it's spirits that bring the message. For diviners who use their own unconscious, it's their unconscious that forms the vision. I rely on calculations formed in my unconscious mind myself; the visions are a GUI of sorts, just like a physical object. There are other methods, but these are the most common.
>>
Trading scryer, drop me your gender and query
>>
>>19486111
Thank you so much<3
>>
>>19486793
It was pleasure. I had so much fun doing it.
>>
Dead thread is dead?
>>
>>19486910
I'm around, although not specifically reading. I'm storm watching on a hillside.
>>
>>19486918
I fucking envy you ;(

Your email is [email protected] amirite?

I need to give feedback
>>
>>19486991
It's was beautiful but my bladder did betray me and I had to return home haha. I did however have the inspiration to jot a few poems before I did.

Yea, that's my email, and thank you <3 I appreciate all feedback I get.
>>
>>19486668
still here?
>>
>>19487004
Hi Empath Can I E-Mail You For A Reading
>>
>>19487066
Of course! But you are also welcome to ask me in thread, but if you wish your query to remain private then yes, I am more than happy for you to email me <3
>>
>>19487090
Are you reading right now?
>>
>>19487130
Herb
Male, tall, a bit fat.
Sapphire diamond
Any method...
Where will my life take me in the near future? Things are looking very grim for ol' me.
>>
>>19487134
Sorry something very important came up, I hope you understand
>>
>>19487130
>>19487130
Emmy
Female with curly black hair and brown eyes. I usually wear dark colors.
Green diamond
Tarot
Will the person I miss and love still ever speak to me again? And I know you don't do look into other people's feelings but if you could tell me if he hates me or not....I dunno. Regardless of the answer it might give me some closure.
Thank you.
>>
>>19487135
It always does. No worries!
>>
trading
>>
>>19487130
Joseph
Male, tall , dark brown hair and eyes
Dealers choice
How is my love life looking like? I have one or two things on the horizon but nothing special
Poems are not really my thing, i enjoy Allan Poe once in a while through
Thanks
>>
>>19487147
Forgot the color plus shape combo
Gonna go with Yellow triangle
>>
Doing readings for the next hour. Failure to follow instructions will be considered an invalid request and any valid requests will be accepted at my discretion.

Rules:
>no blogpost
>no vague/unintelligible
>no future, advice on present only
>no binary

Requirements:
>wu xing element
>playing card suit
>primary color
>question
>>
>>19487168
>>19487168
Why the hell you need all them requirements
>>
>>19487180

evil doings
>>
trading
>>
>>19487168
Poopie you're a peepee
>>
>>19487230

who are you immature stranger
>>
>>19487232
Are yu sure the anon is the immature one?
>>
>>19487236

what, if you mean him vs moonie?

just calling them poopie and peepee everytime is just kinda sad
>>
>>19487242
I think it's kinda endearing
>>
Trading
>>
File: 69d.png (4MB, 1409x949px) Image search: [Google]
69d.png
4MB, 1409x949px
Morning /div/

Will do three readings [3]. Anyone interested

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no questions
>No death or occult related questions

As always this is practice so please do not take my readings too seriously. All said, good luck and i hope i can help~
>>
>>19487405
Female and male I'm the female
When will I hear from him again and how is he handling our break up emotionally?
>>
>>19487405
Female
What are his current feelings for me now that we have had some distance apart?
>>
>>19487405

female
what will my next job be like?
>>
>>19487414

>When?: Then let us go on and see whether all items that belong in the pure kind display the following qualification

>Eight of Wands, Ace of Swords

Pretty soon it seems, ace of swords signifying a message and eight of wands reinforcing it and in a promptly manner. The quote simply talks about checking facts (also reinforced by ace of swords). Seems like he only need to arrange some ideas before he does, apparently to analyse if the result of talking to you could be positive.

>How is he handling the break up?: Yes; we have now got rid of this ‘not knowing what one knows’. For we now find that at no point does it happen that we do not possess what we possess, whether we are in error about anything or not.

>King of Wands (R), Hermit

It kind of upsets him but he will try not to admit it, even if it is only to himself. This is not to say he has not reviewed why things are the way they are, he seems to be good at doing that kind of introspection but at this point he feels like it does not really matters. ''It is what it is''. He is handling it better than some would do but it still weights a little.

Good luck and i hope this helps.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19487461
I can't make a comment on the first part since it hasn't happened yet, but I have been asking for readings every other week about when I'll hear from him and out of five reads over the last 2/3 months, four have told me that I will hear from him in the next few days and it hasn't happened. At the very least I think maybe he decides against it, but here's hoping you're right, especially since I think you nailed his personality on the second part.
>>
>>19487465
Query?
>>
>>19487506
Still here?
>>
>>19487439

>So, feeling enjoyment isn’t the same as doing well, and being in pain isn’t the same as doing badly, and the result is that what’s pleasant turns out to be different from what’s good.

>Four of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles (R)

Kind of a sad reading. He likes you, he knows he does but he might feel that the effort that takes being around you might not be ''worth it'' or reachable, that it might not be good for you two. This could be because he feels that he is in no position to give you what you need, pentacles being financial or material. This will create an apathy from him to try anything further or so is my take.

Good luck and i hope this helps.
>>
>>19487524
Yes
>>
File: 20170824_162403.jpg (4MB, 1960x2963px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_162403.jpg
4MB, 1960x2963px
>>19487527
I'm sad too about it all. Some things just don't make sense in the world and this is one of those situations, hence why I've turned to divination. I love him but I don't think he knew what he was doing. Thank you reader. Here's a picture of some happy owls I took from today
>>
>>19487537
I want to know if I'd be more likely to get a response from the silent on via text or via email. Your query?
>>
>>19487448

>I’m sure you would if you saw them all competing with each other for honors, “each one assigning precedence in political matters to his own sphere of excellence”

>Death, Sun

Wew. Well this job is going to transform you femanon, be it lines of push you to seek excellence above else since looking good will be the main focus, perhaps due reputation and competition.

It is going to be quite the job to be honest. Good luck!
>>
Male
Is my career on the right track?
>>
>>19487547
Text: 3 of Cups, Queen of Wands, Ace of Cups, The Lovers rev, 4 of Swords
Email: The Tower, Page of Wands, Justice, The Sun, 2 of Wands rev

Neither of these has a very good outcome, not gonna lie. You might get a stronger and more positive emotional reaction from the text, but it will ultimately not go anywhere once the conversation is over. There's an emotional reaction that is so strong that it makes me question sanity or intentions if there's no response there. If all you want is a response without thought on further consequences, there you go.

If you email, you may not get a response, or it may take a lot longer, but the issue will sort of "cook" internally. For whatever reason, it's taken extremely poorly initially, much much worse than if you text, but it seems to have a stronger internal impact. Where that goes is up in the air, but that's outside the extent of this reading.

How much is my contact who was introduced to me by S going to help me?
>>
>>19487544

I love owls <3 Have some fond memories with them from my childhood. I wish you good luck femanon, i know love can be a hard thing.
>>
>>19487591
All I want is to talk about something we disagree on. Honestly I'm willing to concede and let them have their way but they have to stop giving me the cold shoulder.
>nine of cups, nine of pentacles, sun

Quite a lot, actually. Just from these three cards I can see that this person is totally willing to expend the necessary resources to help you in any way you need them to. Eventually you won't need their help anymore and you'll be in a very good place.
>>
File: 1499412833155.jpg (97KB, 1015x953px) Image search: [Google]
1499412833155.jpg
97KB, 1015x953px
Doing two more readings: >>19487405

Could do a third one for a trade, if interested choose method (Scry, Book, Tarot)
>>
>>19487670
Male
Will I ever get my mind together? I'm losing it on the day-lee, gotten pretty good at catching myself tho
>>
>>19487670
I want to trade. Tarot is fine. I do tarot, but do whatever you're most confident with for accuracy.
female, male
Does he think I'm hopeless as a romantic partner and that I could never change? Was I special to him at all?
>>
>>19487670
Male
Will I find love again in the near future?
>>
>>19487670
What's your query? I particularly don't want a reading but I would like a help a fellow reader if needed.
>>
>>19487676

>76-76

Duly noted

>Seven of Pentacles, Ace of Swords (R), Eight of Swords, Judgement

>They certainly are, Clinias, but such a preliminary statement of them is difficult to put into legal form. If you like, we’ll postpone more
precise legislation till later.

He analyze and reviews you and quite strongly by that matter. Were you special to him? Not really i am afraid but he does believed you could have, which by that i think it also answers your question ''does he believes you could change?'' Yes. Reinforced by the quote.

My query would be advice with this girl, is not romantic but it is a complicated situation. Long story, i dont want to make a mistake.

>>19487690

Hey thanks man. Does he considers me an enemy still? if so, why?
>>
>>19487675
>>19487670
Sorry for the yes/no query I am stupid
>>
trading. just hit me up with a love read, homie. give me your query and i'll get started.
>>
>>19487729
Ty fellow reader. Ah it's a difficult situation. Makes me sad.

>six of Wands reversed, five of swords reversed, four of cups, six of pentacles, queen of pentacles
I can probably offer something a bit more in-depth if you can form a query for me. I'll do my best to give you general advice based on these cards.
This is sort of a weird read based on the cards, because the first two cards are weird to receive for advice to be honest. But viewing those cards as a warning, be careful that your personality/presence around her isn't too big. You may be overstepping what she considers likable or a comfortable friendship without even realizing it by being too wrapped up in yourself. What I mean by that is like...for example...you want to be friendly with someone and start conversation but they never say anything so you try to start conversation by talking about yourself hoping they'll pipe up about something they can relate to, etc., but it doesn't happen and the other person seems more annoyed than anything.
Consider your actions incredibly carefully. She would prefer that you focus on others rather than yourself--humbling yourself/lowering yourself, which may just be alluding to trying to walk in someone else's shoes to understand them better. Be nurturing, caring, intuitive. Take initiative.
>>
Air query
Is my message going to have good or bad results? Or none?
>>
>>19487770
Will L ever come back into my life? Do they miss me?
Starting your read.
>>
>>19487729
For your first question, I got:
>Page of Pentacles reversed
>Knight of Pentacles reversed
>The High Priestess reversed

For your second question, I got:
>Seven of Cups
>Four of Swords reversed
>The Hierophant

As you can see there is a running motif of goals and dreams. I believe that he is currently trying to achieve a certain goal and you are an obstacle in that path, thus making you an enemy
>>
pulled some cards on whether someone i still love misses me
>10 of cups rx, 8 of cups
10 of cups rx makes me think yes, but 8 of cups makes me think no. what do you guys think? do they miss me, but feel like coming back wouldn't be a good idea?
>>
>>19487786
do like a cow buddy and mooove on
>>
>>19487786
Dude 10 of cups rx basically means all the cups of the upright position are overturned and emptied. Eight of cups means they've walked away from
Those emotions. Give up dude. They no longer love you
>>
>>19487786
10 of cups reversed = emotions gone wrong and the relationship has also gone wrong
8 of cups = they dipped the fuck out because they realized there was nothing there for them
>>
>>19487779
>will L ever come back into my life?
>9 of cups rx, 9 of swords
>do they miss me?
>6 of cups rx, queen of wands rx

there's a part of them deep down that misses you, but there's another part of them that gnaws at them, saying that you weren't the best person for them. at the moment, the latter side is winning, and it doesn't seem like they're going to want to enter your life again anytime soon. you're just going to keep thinking about it, and thinking about it, and turning your life into worry central. please don't do this to yourself, anon. maybe you could make one last shot and take matters into your own hands to talk it out? but as things are, they're not going to make any moves themself. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>19487772

Thank you. This is the insight i needed to hear, i will remain within my boundaries. I really did not want to upset anyone, nor i have intentions for anything really, just trying to smooth things, get them to normal but apparently i suck at that heh...

>>19487784

Cant hardly tell why would i be an obstacle anymore. For me this is all water under the bridge or at least i am trying to make it that way. There is no endgame for me in this picture... But i can see why it looks like that. Thank you friend.
>>
>>19487770
So I basically just did the read for the rest of the year
King of Wands
Eight of Wands
Knight of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles
Seven of Wands

Good news and bad news. If you haven't met someone yet, you will. This person will set your soul ablaze with passion and the desire for pursuit. It seems far fetched, but with Eight of Wands I promise it will feel like it came out of nowhere and things will take off RAPIDLY. The issue comes where you both finally have to face these feelings and decide what to do with them. It seems like your interest will put the brake on things and push your relationship in a more platonic direction. There will remain an undertone of desire, especially for you. These feelings only grow stronger when they are suppressed. You find yourself in a position where you're fighting for this person's attention, in the sense that you'd like to stand out and be considered as a romantic partner. The outcome will depend on your actions.
Advice:
Five of Swords
Queen of Cups
Eight of Swords

Real messed up advice cards here. I think you need to try to stay in touch with your logic. Don't let your feelings for this person blind you from better judgement about what's best for you. It doesn't mean you can't be with this person, but don't put yourself in a position that this person will cause you to compromise your emotional and mental health.
Mine:
>>19487779
>>
>>19487799
>all those reversed cards
Idk I'll consider it. Just seems so weird that we're in this position. I never imagined this for us.
>>
>>19487799
If you want to trade again let me know. I want to know what the outcome would be if I reached out and wasn't so passive about mending the rift, emphasis on the "not so passive" part.
I'm going to go pick up my sister's kids from school. I'll be back in like 10/15 min so leave me a query if you want to trade!
>>
>>19487805
>>19487832
>justice rx, queen of swords rx, queen of wands rx, 2 of pents rx, knight of pentacles, 4 of wands
very cold at first, and slightly hostile. it won't be a fun chat at first, but you need to show them that you aren't the kind of person they think you are. as you continue to talk, things will slowly become less hostile. your relationship will slowly become mended, but it's not something that'll happen overnight. it's going to be a very slow process, one that neither of you know is going to even succeed, but things will slowly fall into place, one by one, until you two are finally together. seriously though, let me emphasize on slow. whatever happened between you two left a fucking mark, and this shit's gonna take time to mend. i'm rooting for you, though.

your reading makes me really curious, what type of person is this mystery fella? how did/will i meet them?
>>
>>19487870
Back! Had to stop for gas :/ starting your read
>>
>>19487870
Personality:
Ten of Wands
Ace of Cups
High Priestess

A high stress individual. He has a lot of burdens in his life, but tries to live life passionately. Spirituality is very important to them. The thing is, they may be a deeply unbalanced individual, which is why thy try to dive so deeply into their inner self. Just be careful of this person. They will certainly make you feel this deepness to your connection when they themselves have a hard time discerning and interpreting connections in their life. They may have a tendency to mislead others based on emotions this person does feel are valid.

Circumstances of your meeting:
Two of Cups
Death
Strength

That read I gave you is starting to make sense here. It seems like this person may be coming out of a failed relationship and looking for a new connection to help them through difficult times. Consider them going through the statues of grief, which is why it seems like things go from zero to a hundred then back to zero again. :/ The competition may be trying to get their attention away from their past relationship that has them being so hot and cold.
>>
Doing two more readings (again). Rainy day, pretty chill. >>19487670

A trade or two are always welcome (tfw cant read for myself)
>>
>>19487977
how will he rest of the year going to be like for me?
>>
File: IMG_2659.gif (917KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2659.gif
917KB, 500x282px
>>19487977
I'll trade wiff ya
I'm female
I have a bf
Wondering how things will be between him and I. Is he going to deal with our new geographical distance okay? Can I trust him?
>>
>>19487977
What can you tell me about the man I think is my soul mate? Could it be possible? I may female.
>>
>>19487979

>79 79

Ayy

Gender nice anon?
>>
>>19487989
male
>>
I'll trade
>>
>>19487985

Wiff mee? noice!

Sorry for the delay btw, got a phone call.

>Judgement, Queen of Wands

Things are going to be pleasant or at least in the surface. Attraction is not fading away any time soon and the relationship is likely to get even more serious.

>Five of Pentacles, Five of Cups (R)

You can trust him to be with you on the good and the bad if that is what you mean by trust, it can be frail however the intentions are there.

>Seven of Swords, Emperor

Yes, he is gathering resources to deal with the geographical distance, albeit it seems more on the plan side of things but they will cement into something solid. He has what it takes.

Tell me if this makes sense before i query you. Good luck!
>>
Morning /div/~ A new book arrived today with a new clue for me. It's full of fresh energy so this should be interesting. I'll be pulling from "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius today so I'll need to change things up. For the best accuracy please do the following:

>Meditate on your query
>Whilst focused on your question let a number 1-12 call out to you.
>Give it to me along with your question.

This book is divided into 12 books. I'll be pulling your verse from your get in the section that called out to you for now. I might need to adjust how I pull as I learn the energy of this book, so please be understanding. As always a song to focus on my energy today if you want to form a deeper connection with me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRDsuJigBdw
>>
>>19487979

>Two of Swords, Five of Wands (R), Six of Cups (R)

You face a cross roads scenario, this might be already happening. Be careful on how (or for whom) you place your efforts however since you might end up hurting someone dear to you.

I dont see anything remarkable to be honest, it all points to a standstill year where you will get what you put into (or lack what you dont). Some advice

>King of Swords, Queen of Swords, Devil

Yes, do not grow attached to anyone or anything ''just because'', be fair however as much as King and Queen of Swords are cold thinking, they are also just. Devil needs to be defeated, dont fall for self harming situations or negative people anon.

Good luck and i hope this helps
>>
>>19488146

will this year ever improve? i feel like i'm stuck in a big rut and life is draining me.
>>
>>19488146
What will happend between me and her?
>>
>>19488146

How do i emotionally recover?
>>
>>19488146
Our future together
>>
>>19488150
thanks mane
>>
File: 010100011111.gif (424KB, 470x264px) Image search: [Google]
010100011111.gif
424KB, 470x264px
>>19488153
Book 6, verse 53:

>Practice really hearing what people say. Do your best to get inside their minds.

As a fair warning, this book is meant to give you advice and a small phrase to reflect upon for today (though there are a few long winded sections of advice for the lucky few haha).

The hand that guides me wants you to truly self reflect. You're in a rut, you're isolated and feeling drained. Tell me, do you truly listen to those around you? "Listen to all the things you can't hear" comes to mind. Start meditating on looking past words, study people their actions, their hearts, their fears. Through deeper observation of the world around you, you'll become better attuned and connected. This will bring you the ability to flow easier through life so that you might break free of your man made cage. Good luck my friend.
>>
>>19488172
>>19488146
Sorry. I misread I'll change to 8
>>
>>19487987

>I may female

You may? That would be hot. Its a deal! :^)

>What can you tell me about the man?: Hierophant (R), Five of Wands

Sort of a rebel this lad, although he has good intentions and skills/intelligence he tends to walk different roads than the rest, honestly just for the sake of it.

>King of Pentacles, Four of Pentacles

He will treat you nice but sorta expect the same treatment in return. Generous but also greedy, interesting mix.

>Could it be possible

Yes/no questions...hmm

>Two of Cups (R)

Nope... Very straight answer honestly.

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
>>19488146
Will I ever be successful in the career i'll choose?
>>
>>19488146
How do I get out of here?
>>
>>19488181

this might come in handy in the future but right now it doesn't answer my question. thanks for trying
>>
>>19488146
What was his purpose in my life? Was it just a painful lesson? Is this the end for him and I?
>>
>>19488212
>>19488146
Some moosticks for you.
https://youtu.be/THdie-5vC-s
I'd make a deal with the Devil to bring him back.
>>
>>19488222
>88222
>deal with the devil
Is this confirmation that he's willing to make a deal?
>>
File: 00011101010111.jpg (95KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
00011101010111.jpg
95KB, 721x1024px
>>19488154
Book 12, verse 4:

>It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own.

Well, it seems like things are imbalanced in love between you both. You may value her opinion of you more than you value your own opinion of yourself.. But you in contradiction of that, value yourself more than you value her.

>If a God appeared to us - or a wise human being, even - and prohibited us from concealing our thoughts or imagining anything without immediately shouting it out, we wouldn't make it through a single day. That's how much we value other people's opinions - instead of our own.

My my, the spirit in this book is incredibly cheeky. They're basically telling me here you're not fully open to sincerely listen to any advice given by them. It will pass through you for a moment before being thrown into the abyss of your discarded thoughts.

Their advice here for your question? Be more open. Be more honest with her. Listen to your heart, you know better than all of us what truly lies there. The path you walk now with her is unbalanced and that will most likely lead to suffering. They offer you the solution however though, not a definite prediction. You're the master of your own ship friend.
>>
>>19488146
This man and I have a lot in common and I feel like he is my other half. What can you see? Is he really the one for me?
>>
>>19488230
Well the book knows whats up, thanks anon
>>
>>19488146
Why has N been ignoring me? It contradicts what he said before.
>>
>>19488146

How do I find my courage and the strength to carry on?
Thanks anon
>>
>>19488146
Did my message finally end it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CCXAunL3o0
>>
>>19488198
Ahaha sounds like you're living up to that gif I posted. <3 This book doesn't give you what you want to hear. It gives you what you need to hear. Best of luck Anon.
>>19488239
Anytime friend, thank you for the feedback.
>>
I never was able to see a response last time...can anyone here recommend some good books on necromancy? Ceremonial-type necromancy in particular but pretty much anything will be appreciated. I'm not new to occultism but am fairly new to necromancy. Thanks.
>>
>>19488146
Will I find love soon?
>>
>>19488296
Have you asked around in /omg/ or looked through the MEGA in OP?
>>
File: 00101011111.jpg (78KB, 790x513px) Image search: [Google]
00101011111.jpg
78KB, 790x513px
>>19488159
Book 7, verse 59

>Dig deep; the water - goodness - is down there. And as long as you keep digging, it will keep bubbling up.

Well that gave me chills, this books energy is amazing. <3 Water is associated with emotions, so you could not hope for a more clear answer from them today. You recover by embracing your emotions. Often when we suffer we bottle them up and ignore them. They're telling you to stop that. Dig deep into your heart, reach in there and let the waves crash over you. Letting yourself be filled up with all your thoughts will be what let's you ride the waves up to better balance. I haven't seen this movie in years, but it started playing out in my mind when I read this verse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy0Ml0HcyXU

You're in the well, covered in water looking for meaning which is your treasure. By toiling in the water and putting in the hard work, you're able to eventually leave the well with the treasure in hand. This too shall pass my friend, goodluck.
>>
>>19488319
yes asked again at /omg/ today. Got a few leads. Necromancy is a helluva lot harder to get decent info on than, say, Lemegeton evocation and such. I was kind of put off by it until recently. Thanks.
>>
>>19488328
Ahh well then I'm as lost as you are; necromancy is not an art I wish to undertake, so I have no need to find sources on it. I wish you all best and luck galore in your search anon!
>>
>>19488270

i'm listening to what you're saying. but it didn't make any sense in the context of my question
>>
>>19488341
Thanks!
>>
>>19488172
>>19488187
Sorry I need to skip over you friend. This books energy is super focused, mistakes will cause things to scatter. Try and find me in the next thread I post in if you still need this question answered. <3
>>
>>19488359
I'm still in need
>>
>>19488347
You asked will this year ever improve? It answered by giving you the steps needed to make it improve. You seek a black and white simple prediction because you do not listen to the world around you yet. This book is shifting your focus to realize that you are the one putting yourself in this rut, and only you can get yourself out of it. The advice given is how you begin that journey of recovery.
>>
File: 00101010111.jpg (23KB, 236x353px) Image search: [Google]
00101010111.jpg
23KB, 236x353px
>>19488192
Book 8, verse 2

>For every action, ask: How does it affect me? Could I change my mind about it? But soon I'll be dead, and the slate's empty.

Success, failures, what are these things in the grand picture of the universe? They want you to instead focus on what truly is important here: how are these choices and actions affecting you? What doors are they closing, what doors are they opening? Your soul is shaped by these paths, and your soul is more precious than any gold.

>So this is the only question: Is it the action of a responsible being, part of society, and subject to the same decrees as God?

So here is the nugget of advice from them for you. Whatever you choose, whatever it brings you, do it responsibly with a heart aligned in greater good of society. This will fill your heart with purpose and love which is what at your core you really seek.
>>
>>19488430
I'll die without money but it makes sense considering it.
Thanks man
>>
Has anyone here had experience with converting clear glass into a dark scrying surface? I have a round glass tabletop cover that I want to put some kind of backing on and turn into a massive scrying surface. Should I use black paper? Or something else? Thanks.
>>
File: 00101001111.jpg (126KB, 365x499px) Image search: [Google]
00101001111.jpg
126KB, 365x499px
>>19488197
Book 5, verse 7

>Prayer of the Athenians:

>Zeus, rain down, rain down on the land and fields of Athens.

>Either no prayers at all - or one as straightforward as that.

Sorry I've just started connecting with this Spirits voice and it's turning out to be pretty playful. This is probably confusing to hear but I'll do my best. How do you get out of here? Well you have two options. Option one, you walk a more straightforward and humble path. Reaching out to Above for help, humbling yourself before them they will guide you out of the wilderness. This will call you to form a connection with them, it's called prayer here, but it could be meditation, rituals, whatever tickles your fancy so long as the connection is sincere and of good intentions.

Your other option is a far more winding road, one hidden from me here due to my spirits bias. I'm tempted to say it'll be taxing and come from within. It will test you, and possibly break you, but you won't have to dabble in the unknown. Whichever you choose, good luck.
>>
>>19488146
whats gonna happen with me and my crush?
>>
File: 00101011100101.jpg (130KB, 736x1159px) Image search: [Google]
00101011100101.jpg
130KB, 736x1159px
>>19488212
>>19488222
>>19488225
That music, that anime, straight in the feels.
>88222
>deal with the devil
>Is this confirmation that he's willing to make a deal?

I don't believe anything happens by chance. I hope you don't go down that road though.

Book 11, verse 12

>The soul as a sphere in equilibrium: not grasping at things beyond it or retreating inward. Not fragmenting outward, not sinking back on itself, but ablaze with light and looking at the truth, without and within.

His purpose was to bring your soul into balance. This lesson was to teach you not to grab out at others to complete you. It also was there to teach you not to retreat completely into yourself and withdraw from the world. He is a catalyst to set your soul ablaze in light and truth, should you complete your journey on this path. I hope you meditate on this to find balance and center, I'll be praying for you always.
>>
>>19488146
10, future with the girl it's been complicated with.
>>
>>19488359
>>19488365
Nevermind
>>
>>19488539
Wow. Seriously fucking wow. I won't get into it all because it'll sound too cringey but just know that your reading was so damn accurate and almost every word was something he would say to me, though at the time we never thought it would end.
I'm continuing on without him, but do you think I can ever be reunited with him? He was just so important to me.
>>
File: 00010100111.jpg (2MB, 1280x1882px) Image search: [Google]
00010100111.jpg
2MB, 1280x1882px
>>19488235
Book 1, verse 5

MY FIRST TEACHER
>Not to support this side or that in chariot-racing, this fighter or that in the games. To put up with discomfort and not make demands. To do my own work, mind my own business, and have no time for slanderers.

Well the title alone tells me what he offers you in this life. He's appeared to teach you some important lessons. His first lesson, will be to teach you not to get caught up in tribalism; no more us vs them, right vs left, he will bring you the idea of balance in life and love. His second lesson will be a lesson in being humble through suffering. There will be trouble and turmoil, but you should reflect on the world and not demand things from it. Find peace in the knowledge that suffering brings wisdom. His third lesson will be to not care about what others say about you. Being with him might cause others to gossip, but you should give zero fuu's. Focus on what you bring to the world instead. Focus on helping yourself and others, and refrain from judging people for walking different paths then you.

You wish to seek if you will posses this teacher as a love, I'm here to tell you that doesn't matter. What matters is the bond and lessons he will bring into your life. Be thankful for each day spent with him, but don't obsess over how much time is given. He seems like a very wise and old soul Anon, I'm so happy to hear you have him there to guide you.
>>
>>19488146

Will I have a girlfriend soon?
>>
File: 1457472683310.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1457472683310.gif
326KB, 500x269px
Doing some readings, doing three [3]. Also interested in trades

>Gender(s)
>No yes/no queries
>No death or occult related questions

As always, good luck and i hope i can help.
>>
>>19488676
Female
What will happen in my next romantic relationship?
>>
>>19488676
Female
Do I really love him?
>>
>>19488693
Right, not yes or not. What's this feeling I have towards him?
>>
>>19488676
M
What does she think of me now?
>>
File: 0010101011.gif (244KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
0010101011.gif
244KB, 245x300px
>>19488246
Book 4, verse 46

>Remember Heraclitus: "When earth dies, it becomes water; water, air; air, fire; and back to the beginning."

In this cycle you are in, N represents earth or stability and grounding. With him gone, you've turned to water or emotions. This will breathe air or logic and discovery into your mind once all is revealed. Finally with discovery comes fire in passion. Whether this is passion of love, or passion of wrath, that will remain a fun surprise for now. By it telling us earth returns following passion, I believe it's fairly safe to say he will return to you.

>"Those who have forgotten where the road leads. They are at odds with what is all around them." - the all-directing logos. And "they find alien what they meet with every day."

Having answered your first question, the hand guiding me decided to give you some additional wisdom outside your query to focus on. It in a sense feels like a call out to our interaction. You are lost on your path which has disturbed your rhythm in life. Logos speaks through me with rhythm to recenter your steps.

This may make you awaken to seeing the foreign truth that has been hidden around you everywhere. The true rational structure of this world. My book is not special, you could find it in any book store. Yet hidden in countless libraries, we found words that at this very moment addressed your question by listening to the language the universe speaks in.

>"Our words and actions should not be like those of sleepers" (for we act and speak in dreams as well) " or of children copying their parents" - doing and saying only what we have been told.

I'll hide my interpretation of this final stanza since it is not what you seek or need, but I assure you reflecting upon it might bring you some great insights. Good luck with N my friend.
>>
>>19488581
I guess he's an old soul in a young body. Thanks.
>>
>>19488676
I'll scry for you. I'm a male wondering about my future with a certain girl.
>>
>>19488678

A cloak, similar to those used in magic tricks (or rituals i guess). Its placed on a safe box, later i see the same image but this time is placed on a table with various objects.

Lies or confusion, close and personal. It does not seems like cheating but more like this person will not be straight on his intentions towards you, they may be more one sided than what it seems at first sight.

>Advice: Nine of Pentacles as [Do], Nine of Wands (R) as [Do not]

Do not let yourself be carried away by moments of weakness. Ill say you should look for your own interests as well eh? Not in a selfish manner but more like taking matters by your own hand, you are worth it so do not give yourself for granted nor expect others the same way.

>>19488693
>>19488699

A girl in a supermarket, she is weighting some fruit, melons, one on each hand, sizing and comparing them.

>Three of Cups, Eight of Wands

There are feelings, yes. You may relate to him or at least some parts of what you consider you should like in a partner/person, its also in part to careful consideration. Love is a strong word however but you like him, there is something soothing about this person.
>>
File: 0010100111111.jpg (400KB, 1000x657px) Image search: [Google]
0010100111111.jpg
400KB, 1000x657px
>>19488247
Book 8, verse 47

>External things are not the problem. It's your assessment of them. Which you can erase right now. If the problem is something in your own character, who's stopping you from setting your mind straight?

You're looking for strength to overcome this situation, well this problem is of your own making. Change your outlook, reconsider every aspect of it and yourself, and you will overcome it. Conflicts are always this easy to resolve.

>And if it's that you're not doing something you think you should be, why not just do it?
>- But there are insuperable obstacles.
>Then it's not a problem. The cause of your inaction lies outside you.
>- But how can I go on living with that undone?
>Then depart, with a good conscience, as if you'd done it, embracing the obstacles too.

I have the widest grin on my face right now. This books energy is a whole new level, thank you muses for delivering it to me by chance. So it seems the Spirits here, went ahead and looked at all your reactions to this advice and presented a counter argument for it all. It seems they sense you don't listen well unless the truth is truly shoved down your throat kek.

I could try and reword this pull for you, but it should be clear as day to you if you meditate upon what is said here what you need to do. Good luck my friend. I hope more people listen to this advice and take it to heart.
>>
>>19484897
Anybody wanna give a listen to something i started yesterday? It's pretty much finished, just need to track leads and a guitar solo or 2

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/inner-march-to-nothingnessupdated
>>
>>19488733

Witnessed

A beacon of light a lighthouse is spinning on the coasts, a beach. I see a boat on the horizon

>Four of Swords, Devil (R)

Realization, a voyage. Seems like there will be a new beginning after some preparations have been made, some pieces placed together. There is some expectation that will be brought to light soon enough and after that i can not tell, but it will change how you currently feel about her.

I know is vague but it feels like separation? It will be willing by your side however, if i speak
any true this is something you might be considering.

Tell me if it makes any sense before i query you.
>>
>>19488676
have i talent?
>>
>>19488706

A young man is sweeping the floor, cleaning the house. After that image seems like someone rings the door, he places the broom against the wall and goes to answer.

>Ace of Pentacles, Three of Swords (R)

She thinks you are leaving her but she also thinks that you have your reasons, this hurts her anyways. All said she has a positive opinion of you as a person but not so much for your actions or situation, perhaps she believes that the one getting hurt is you?

Hope this helps and good luck.
>>
File: 0011110101111.jpg (30KB, 300x388px) Image search: [Google]
0011110101111.jpg
30KB, 300x388px
>>19488261
>That music
Hnnng good taste Anon.

Book 6, verse 1

>Nature is pliable, obedient. And the logos that governs it has no reason to do evil. It knows no evil, does none, and causes harm to nothing. It dictates all beginnings and all endings.

Despite your path being flexible, it is obedient now in your desire to end things here. Whether this desire was dormant, or known you set the ripples in motion by your actions to bring this ending. And nothing occurs without our desire for it to be so. I hope this path brings you peace, logos wishes you no harm.
>>
>>19488836
It would have to be something huge to make me pull away, not something I've been giving real consideration. I'll scry for you anyway. What's your query?
>>
>>19488723
Thank you. The additional parts are actually true. I have been feeling like the amount of energy I've been putting into this has thrown off how I naturally flow through life. Definitely what I needed to hear.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (96KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
96KB, 600x400px
>>19488310
Book 11, verse 10

>Spiders are proud of catching flies, men of catching hares, fish in a net, boars bears, Samaritans...
>Criminal psychology.

Yikes, they really don't like this question. They see your obsession of possessing someone as destructive. The downside of working with Spirits is we sometimes must suffer their views which contradict our own. They view your thirst to tie someone down to you as being equal to a lion stalking prey. Until you learn the truth of love, and respect its place in life, they will continue to hide it from you. I'm sorry my friend, "The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran has some wonderful advice on the true nature of love if you seek to change course. Best of luck. <3
>>
>>19488914

Oh okay, then thank you for the feedback. I hope at least the image made sense.

What do i need to improve at divination, what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>19488146
gonna have luck with this writing?
>>
>>19488146
When will i find a girl? I'm male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vsUxFaKiWY
>>
File: 0111010101110011.jpg (85KB, 640x940px) Image search: [Google]
0111010101110011.jpg
85KB, 640x940px
>>19488536
Book 6, verse 36/36a

>Asia and Europe: distant recesses of the universe.
>The ocean: a drop of water.
>Mount Athos: a molehill
>The present: a split second in eternity.
>Minuscule, transitory, insignificant.

This is probably silly and off, but from the first line, I imagined a nerdy guy with some yellow fever kek. Anyways, sorry. To answer your question seriously, they seem to think what happens between you two will be insignificant.

>So don't look at them as alien to what you revere, but focus on the source that all things spring from.

Don't focus on this crush, focus on the concept behind this crush: love. All things will run their course in time, but this seems to be something that will fade from your life soon enough.
>>
File: 794.png (600KB, 600x595px) Image search: [Google]
794.png
600KB, 600x595px
>>19488146
What do they think of my dream?
>>
>>19488146
what's in the future between us?
>>
>>19488949
I see a man pull a card, then start punching numbers into an accountant's calculator. He pulls another card and does the same thing. The next card, he looks up a table, then starts punching numbers in again.

This could be one of two things, and it should be obvious to you which. Either you're being too formulaic in your approach, treating an art like a science, or you should hit the books a bit more and learn some technical aspects. My first instinct was my first interpretation, since the accountant barely looked at the card and seemed to focus more on the numbers he punched in, having little to no connection to the cards he pulled. Again, either interpretation is possible, and the appropriate one should be obvious to you.
>>
>>19488146
Will he come back?
>>
>>19488676
male

what does anna think of me
>>
File: 00101110101111.jpg (263KB, 770x1024px) Image search: [Google]
00101110101111.jpg
263KB, 770x1024px
>>19488541
Book 10, verse 1

>To my soul:
>Are you ever going to achieve goodness? Ever going to be simple, whole, and naked - as plain to see as the body that contains you? Know what an affectionate and loving disposition would feel like? Ever be fulfilled, ever stop desiring - lusting and longing for people and things to enjoy? Or for more time to enjoy them? Or for some other place or country - "a more temperate clime?" Or for people easier to get along with? And instead be satisfied with what you have, and accept the present - all of it. And convince yourself that everything is the gift of the gods, that things are good and always will be, whatever they decide and have in store for the preservation of that perfect entity - good and just and beautiful, creating all things, connecting and embracing them, and gathering in their separated fragments to create more like them.
>Will you ever take your stand as a fellow citizen with gods and human beings, blaming no one, deserving no one's censure?

Well hot damn, this spirit really likes to cut through all of our bullshit. You make your own future Anon, while I could have read for you one of your possible paths, the hand that guides me wanted to call out your shit that's been making things complicated. Self reflect on all that has been said, and march towards a healthier future. Whatever future you desire, you can make with the proper outlook on life and self. Good luck out there. <3
>>
>>19489030

Hmmm, seems about right. Is ironic how the less i knew about the cards the more accurate i was way back. I guess i should try to simplify but in a different manner. Hopefully i can manage to learn how to balance how i feel and what ''i know''.

Thanks again man.
>>
What did I do to deserve being betrayed? Why people around me lie about important things?
>>
>>19488146
Number: 7
What are my romantic prospects for the next four weeks?
>>
File: 1110101011111.jpg (301KB, 1600x1074px) Image search: [Google]
1110101011111.jpg
301KB, 1600x1074px
>>19488624
Book 9, verse 24

>Childish tantrums, children's games, "spirits carrying corpses"; "Odysseus in the Underworld" saw more real life.

Ouch. Sorry Anon, they like to tell us what we need to hear, not what we want. You're reclusive, detached from people. You have an immaturity about you that prevents you from forming deep connections with people. I don't think you'll listen to the advice I'll give, but here goes anyways. Work on yourself, develop things you've left undeveloped for far too long. Sort yourself out first before you go looking for another person to add to the mess. Sorry Anon, I don't want to hurt you with these words, but this is a wake up call. Good luck. Love is out there when we're ready for it.
>>
>>19488971
Sorry Anon, as I said before when people make mistakes I skip them for this book. Without a book number to guide me I'll just have to wish you luck!
>>
What's up? I'm new to reading, got a deck online cause it looked cool and learned to do self readings

I wanted to hear from others what they meditate on while they read. I knw it's uessually the person's question but besides that I imagine like a giant tree forming roots into the earth and the cards as like a ball of light in my hands

Anyone else do this or am I just bullshitting?
>>
File: 0011110101111001101.jpg (289KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
0011110101111001101.jpg
289KB, 640x640px
>>19488984
>That song
Me gusta. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Book 8, verse 4:

>You can hold your breath until you turn blue, but they'll still go on doing it.

Kek, will this is pretty straightforward. The world around you is moving forward. You can sit there holding your breath, waiting for her to come into your life, or you can get more active in your day dreams. Something is holding you back right now, address it, and move past it. I for some reason as a double interpretation see this as your heart still holding onto a girl who betrayed you. Like you're still holding out for her to return, or for you to find someone of her caliber.. And while you waste all that time and energy, she's off doing it with other men and having the time of her life. Who knows though, I might be seeing things not very clearly here. Be more forgiving in love and love will find you again Anon.
>>
>>19488146
have i talent enough?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19488146
what does the nearest future hold for me

>>
Hi everyone ! I would like to do a few readings; I would like first initials for anyone involved in the reading and a picture of an animal.

I'll start with three and see how it goes from there.
>>
File: 149280668983.jpg (100KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
149280668983.jpg
100KB, 1200x900px
>>19489193
im going to stay always like this?
S
>>
File: 0011101010111100101.jpg (61KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
0011101010111100101.jpg
61KB, 571x800px
>>19489008
Your pull was Book 5, verse 8. You will have to forgive me but dream interpretations without the dream are tricky for me even on the best of days. Your pull is 2 pages long and a very draining one at that. It can be summed up with "Accept what the doctor prescribes, it may not always be pleasant, but we embrace it because we want to get well." Dreams speak to us in symbols. Take for example a spider, depending on what the spider is doing in your dream, it will have multiple different meanings to its visitation. Make a list of every horror you saw in this nightmare, now self reflect for wisdom. You can even get started down the path of dream interpretations yourself by searching online for "Dream Mood". Nothing beats awakened intuition for decoding the message dreams bring, but this is a good start for those without a gift for it. You ask what I think of the dream? I think it will bring you healing once you take the steps needed to understanding it. Good luck!
>>
File: 1498515729124.jpg (38KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1498515729124.jpg
38KB, 800x533px
>>19489193
M
general reading please?
>>
File: common_toad_1.jpg (113KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
common_toad_1.jpg
113KB, 640x395px
>>19489193
E
How will this school year go?
>>
>>19489193
A
I'm hopeless, I have no goal, nothing to look up to and I lost interest in everything and nobody cares about me I'm alone and I suck. Wat do?
>>
File: 20170815_155037.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170815_155037.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>19489193
E

Will i be traveling soon?
>>
File: 06562.jpg (140KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
06562.jpg
140KB, 1280x853px
>>19489193
Would I be able to travel next year?
S
>>
>>19489201
>Ten of swords
It seems like you have the power to change what you want to change. Instead of focusing on how things are or have been in the past you need to choose a new road, a new beginning.

I pulled a new card for more advice on how to do this: eight of cups.

Find a deeper meaning within yourself, focus on walking away from things that shouldn't really matter.
>>
File: 001010111101011.jpg (32KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
001010111101011.jpg
32KB, 300x427px
>>19489023
>>19489040
>>19489092
>>19489167
>>19489185

Sorry everyone, got a stop captcha and that last reading nuked my energy when trying to peer into it. They're telling me it's time to take a break. I hope you all can find your answers! They're out there available for all of us to tap into with enough effort.
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 640x531px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 640x531px
could someone read my natal chart?
>>
>>19489183
query?
>>
>>19489245
General reading, otherwise I'm a bit depressed that I can't find love. I'm unlovable.
>>
>>19489245
male
>>
File: 40000000000.jpg (34KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
40000000000.jpg
34KB, 600x400px
>>19489193
male:A
>>
>>19489208
>five of pentacles, two of cups rx, page of pentacles

It looks like you'll be going through a rough patch, mostly in the romantic realm. Perhaps just feeling more lonely than usual or if you're in a relationship you could encounter some obstacles. You might not be dedicated enough to a goal you are thinking about or a relationship you are working on. Take things slow and increase your focus and perhaps things can improve.

Let me know if any of that makes sense to you.
>>
>>19489254
Are you trading?
>>
I'm trying to get over someone I've lost seven years ago whom left me heartbroken and very sad to this very day. What should I do?
>>
>>19489284
with this guy but I can do yours too
>>19489245
>>
File: 1445434449057.jpg (134KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1445434449057.jpg
134KB, 764x764px
>>19489193
Male: A
I'd like >>19489092 pls
>>
>>19489295
Can you do me please?
>>19489287
>>
>>19489216
>six of swords rx, justice rx

These cards didn't make much sense to me in regards to schooling, unless you're undergoing a transition. Maybe a transfer to a new school or a first year? You'll have some difficulties in whatever transition you will face during your school year. It will help to remain open-minded and accept whatever outcome you encounter.

Let me know if that makes sense.
>>
File: IMG_4442.jpg (92KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4442.jpg
92KB, 800x640px
First time doing this, and would love feedback on whether it's something I can do or not. I'll be reading using automatic writing and intuition.
>name and gender
>Query
>Finish this sentence; "Once upon a time..."
>>
>>19489310
working on it
>>
>>19489317
Thank you very much
>>
>>19489314
New girlfriend, first apartment, yea I can make sense of this
Thanks my dude
>>
>>19489316
>rose female
>what's my outlook for finding the area of my field I would like to work in?
>"Once upon a time a bird had no idea how to fly"
>>
>>19489254
Page of Swords, Five of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles, Five of Cups

It's not the right time for you to find love right now anon, it's more that it's time to focus on self improvement for yourself so you can be in the right place for love. If you learn to love yourself first you won't have to fear getting taken advantage of. There's a lot of depression and hardships you are facing and it is advised that you get some help to sort out those problems. If you try to find love without getting these problems sorted out you're going to attract the wrong sort of girl into your life and shit will get bad because hoes stink. Work on learning to love yourself and loving who you are before you find love. Right now it is better for you to stay single so you can get to a point where love will willingly enter your life and safely. The gods are watching you.

Love reading for the next few months
>>
>>19489328
Cool, no problem :) thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>19489316
Betty, female
Do you see a future for L and I?
Once upon a time I saw the man of my dreams
>>
>>19489316
Robert. Male
they will answer me?
once upon a time i have one coke and three pepsi for nothing.
>>
>>19489316
So and female.
Where's the right man for me?
A girl sat on the grass and admired the beautiful garden. It was cold but she was warm.
>>
>>19489331
Once upon a time a bird had no idea how to fly, he chittered and he chattered, bouncing up and down the branch he had called home for so long. He spread his wings and sheathed them, over and over as he looked up to the sky he so long to swim in. Desire turned to anger and so he caw'd at the sky, cursing its silent mockery of him. In his fury he noticed not the edge of the branch, and soo his feet grasped at naught but air. He fell, tumbling over and over as his wings desperately tried to cling to the very air that he had just a moment ago cursed. His neck snapped. The sky was silent.

Frustration at your station will see you lose all. Although not where he wanted to be, the little bird was still close to the sky, and could just the same bask in it. Learn acceptance, and that in time things may change; enjoy the branch you have today.
>>
>>19489370
Thanks!
>>
>>19489326
hexagram 5 conflict - line 2
>>19489332
hexagram 8 solidarity - lines 3, 4 and 5

sorry guys I'm cheap. I'm just drained right now I wanna give up on life.
>>
>>19489344
Once upon a time I saw the man of my dreams, charming and golden. He stood taller than any other I had witnessed, but his stature was that of humility. When he spoke, he demanded attention, but ask not of it. He was a man of men, with a heart of hearts. But he was not mine. I could not grasp he any more than any other, he weaved through our fingers like smoke on the wind.
>>
>>19489388
Apologies, my careless fingers slipped and I did not finish your reading. Even so, the words are clear in their meaning. I am sorry.
>>
>>19489316
Douglas, male
Will I manage to get in the graduation I plan for?
Once upon a time a boy would look up to the stars to find hope. But now all he sees is a cloudy sky.
>>
>>19489358
Once upon a time i have one coke and three pepsi for nothing, and I was content. I stared over my 4 beverages is youthful glee, uncaring of any other. I did not need to drink them, my thirst needed no quenching, but I had them, and that was all that mattered. A man took a seat next to me, I cared not. Pepsi and coke.

I think you are too focused on your possessions and lost in your own thoughts to realise what is going on around you. They need something more and all you have is Pepsi and coke. When asked for the water of your soul you simply reply "Pepsi or Coke?"
>>
>>19488882
Thank you, hearts hearts. It's good to know that I could have still had her. Your last reading brought me to the place that I needed to be to realize that the image of her I had constructed in my mind was not at all congruent with reality, nor my own sub-conscious. My vocabulary challenged friend accidentally hit it on the head this morning when he called it a psychosis.
This path brings me much more peace than the alternative. The reminder that logos wishes no harm is also a very important reminder right now.
I hope you much luck in your own relationship troubles, we are given nothing we cannot handle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGasTk4ZMS0
Hopefully you're the same anon, if not sorry lol.
>>
File: kasldmzxfcqrkaddfnbaf.jpg (348KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
kasldmzxfcqrkaddfnbaf.jpg
348KB, 1600x1066px
>>19489316
>Paige, female
>Once upon a time the bird and the fish lived together in the sky.
>Will they live together again?
>>
>>19489316
Once upon a time a scryer offered a trade. Full Knight of Cups was he, let that be his name. Oh, but what to ask? Mayhap 'twould be best taken this task till after he's scried. Tell me, good knight, what you'd like espied.
>>
>>19489359
Once upon a time, A girl sat on the grass and admired the beautiful garden. It was cold but she was warm. Her gentle hand brushed over lilies that floated across the pond before her, catching the morning dew that kissed them with her fingertips. With each lily that she brushed, a ripple formed and crossed the pond, and with it all within this little pool of water knew of her and her touch. All was still, but her touch; she gave movement to the pond, and in kind it gave her purpose.

The right man is right in front of you. He is in the reflection of the water, he is of you, a mirror image only subtly different with the ripples and the lilies. He is someone you touch often, and give purpose too, you he gives to you.
>>
>>19489316
Jared, male
Shall I find love again soon?
Once upon a time there was a vast forest, filled with creatures both large and small.
>>
>>19489401
Once upon a time a boy would look up to the stars to find hope. But now all he sees is a cloudy sky. He often wonders how it was he only ever saw the stars, how each night his eyes wandered to the heavens not cloud nor moon obscured them. They twinkled, they danced, moving ever slowly, always a difference scene to show him. He found beauty in their slow dance, in their patients and in their certainty; they cared not of the rising sun or the setting moon, not of tides rising or storms forming, they simply did as they knew and continued. A dance of certainty.

I believe you will, but not at a pace you want. The stars move at their pace, they will reach the crescendo of their piece that is for certain, but you cannot rush the performance, for each move is important; the prescending cannot hope to advance without it too being prescended.
>>
>>19489316
Josh, Male

Should I DM the next game for my d&d group or should I let my friend bobby do it instead.

"Once upon there was a man who was so ugly that everyone who looked at him died, the end".
>>
>>19489436
This is really beautiful. Thank you so much.
>>
>>19489316
Em, female
Can I mend my relationship with him?
>"Once upon a time..."
...I had it all.
>>
>>19489316
Kyle, male
I want to know If I will find love soon and possibly how once upon a time...
>>
>>19489316
Óscar male
Love reading
Once upon a time the heroes shone in the stars
>>
>>19489433
Once upon a time the bird and the fish lived together in the sky. They weaved and danced, together as one. Dipping and diving as they often done. There was no other, it was their dance to be. Until the birds epiphany. The bird did hunger, he stomach growled. And thoughts he thought that did bring scowl. "Eat eat! It's so near!" His stomach cried. It spoke the truth, it did not lie. But the bird had loved this scaled friend. And so he left, to save them. Off into the sky alone. He would not eat the friend he'd known. Off into the sky alone.

I'm sorry for the horrible poetry but it was what came to me and nothing else would be heard. I do not believe I need to dissect this any further. I am sorry little fish.
>>
>>19489434
Oh Knight of Cups who sees with sight, but not of visage given in light. I have but no nothing that needs be known! I have and I am and I will. And for a knight, that is all that is.
>>
Anyone want to trade
>>
>>19489316
A,male

what do people think of me

once upon a time a boy from a small quiet town set out to conquer the world
>>
>>19489440
Once upon a time there was a vast forest, filled with creatures both large and small. And they were happy. They played about their lives, each a part in the body that was the forest. None held malice, even when blood was shed, for they knew that they did not die, they simply became a new part in the forest. The trees that were seeds that were droppings that were birds, the wolf that was mouse that seed that was tree. All began here, and so all will end here too.

You will find love within yourself, you are the beginning and the end, and it is through you that love will flow. Love begets love, like the tree begets trees.
>>
>>19489316
Jeanie f
How is my next boyfriend?
Once upon a time dinosaurs existed but then they had an existential crisis.
>>
>>19489462
Once upon there was a man who was so ugly that everyone who looked at him died, the end. Do not weep for me, for I am the end and I will end all

Do you wish to see the group dissolved. You
Do you wish to see it continue. Bobby
>>
>>19489501
Then, good knight, would you like a practice query?

Once upon a time a knight wrote a song. A ditty's too short, but a ballad's too long, so a concerto he scribed. Ne'er done before, a year took his first time. But even the gods heard the art he composed, as well as the work he thereby propose.

So then, how did this work out for me?
>>
>>19489473
Once upon a time...
...I had it all. And for a time it was good. But a king grows tired of all, and soon I found myself wanting, lacking. My every desire fulfilled before my very thoughts could finish their musing. I grew cold. I grew bitter. I grew dark. I wanted more than my desires to be fulfilled. I wanted desire.

My dearest friend I don't believe mending here is something that can be done, it feels tainted from within in a way that reeks of unfulfillment. Any mending will be but a bandage over body in twain.
>>
>>19489488
It's quite alright, the fish just wishes the bird happiness. I hope he finds it even without the fish by his side.
>>
>>19489481
>>19489484
I cannot read for these for one lacks the proper introduction and the other is a story too long and too arduous to jot.
>>
>>19489573
Is there a way to ask my query so I can see who is the one I will love?
>>
or another can maybe do my reading
>>
>>19489573
pls write it down :(
>>
>>19489519
Once upon a time a boy from a small quiet town set out to conquer the world. He packed up his sword and packed up his shield, he left the trowel and pail he knew. His steps were filled with tremble, and he moved at a pace most slow. He had scantly made his way past the village borders before his thoughts did make him turn. Oh what fun he did have with his little trowel and pail. His hands tightened into fist and he threw his head back towards the path before him; tears licked at his cheeks as they would say what he could not. I am afraid.

It would seem people think you are a child playing Knight, a story I know all too well. They see your innocence and see your actions, and even if you behave knightly albeit in hesitation, your childish obstinacy towards your true self rings louder and clearer than what any armour could hope to hide.
>>
>>19489530
Thank you, that is beautiful. Exactly what I need right now.
>>
>>19489539
Once upon a time dinosaurs existed but then they had an existential crisis. What is a dinosaur? It is but a lizard, but made gigantic and terrible. Do not laugh at me, for I speak naught but the truth! You say me a fool dipped in fantasy? I saw you a prude who doth know not of the world and seeks not to understand. Begone, lest you drive my voice to even greater levels! Don't laugh at me, I am not cute nor are my thoughts fleeting adorablenes. I...I...I love you!

Excuse me whilst I bask in the imagery of this reading, for it is a banter far too pure and far too fun to not bring a grin to this solemn face.
>>
>>19489316

Matt

Once upon a time a guy found a rose, it was painted on the wall.

Love advice, no one in mind. Thank you
>>
trading a tarot reading with a scribe. I want to know what my soul mate will look like?
>>
>>19489316
Vanessa Female
Did my diety removed my block?
>Once Upon a Time the queen of roses became my mentor....
>>
>>19489557
You doth profess too much Sir. I ask for but a single beginning to a story and you do prattle on with your own. I seldom think you are interested in hearing out words as you are hearing your own.
>>19489588
>>19489602
As I stated, one is a story far too long to jot; you ask me to write a bible when all I can offer is verse, and the other a blank piece of parchment that did but hold my quill in check. Make concise your query and give opening to story, respectively.
>>19489633
Once upon a time a guy found a rose, it was painted on the wall. He plucked it from the stone as easily as one plucks flowers from the garden. He smelled deeply of its scent, his eyes closing and his mind opening. He wandered in a daze, thoughts lost in world not of his own, in a world of beauty and elegance like no other. He danced a merry dance but before long the scent of the rose faded from his mind. He opened his eyes to see it withered and dead, and the grim reaper before him. He cried "begone beast of certainty, you kind is not long for me yet!" To which the reaper produced but a single hand mirror from his robe, and held it up to the man's horror. He was old, frail and wizened. When did this happened? He had no time to answer, and death carried him away.

Be aware of the world around you, don't get lost in fantasies and fable. To do so is to invite death, to dance away your life on an idea
>>
>>19489316
Ale, Fem
An advice I need but I don't realize I need it?
>Once upon a time, the sweet pink-haired girl looked herself in the mirror
>>
>>19489316
R, Male.
How do i get ready for starting the path towards my goal?
Once upon a time, a lonely machine looked up to the heavens
>>
>>19489712
>>19489745
>>19489750
My sincerest apologies, but this Knight has been mortally wounded today and now needs to rest. I may return, I may not. Many blessings on all those who returned the kindness I showed with feedback.
>>
>>19489784
>My sincerest apologies, but this Knight has been mortally wounded today and now needs to rest. I may return, I may not. Many blessings on all those who returned the kindness I showed with feedback.
Very well then, may you have your rest.
thanks anyways
>>
trading.
>>
>>19489316
ant

once upon a time a girl laughed and fell in love with a foreign guy and his silly jokes

what does anna feel about me?
>>
>>19489818
>what does anna think of me
trade
>>
>>19489784
Rest well, sweet knight
>>
>>19489824
10 of wands, the empress, 2 of swords

she sees you as someone who is very indecisive but who is able to let warmth shine through that. you are nurturing even though you are struggling on some level and she recognizes and appreciates that. her thoughts are subject to change because this is new so you must tread carefully but things can really go places with her if you work towards it.

what is going to happen to r?
>>
>>19489852
>what is going to happen to r?

6 of pents, devil, 3 of swords

something bad, is the matter related to trust issues and money? it doesn't look very positive sorry anon. They might get out of this mess if they show some humility
>>
>>19489602
>>19489723
Ok, here goes
Once upon a time the heroes shone in the stars but no one could remember who they were or what they did only that they were there, they stood there forgotten until one day a falling star crashed into the earth...
>>
trading
>>
>>19489940

What do you want to know?

I would like to know if the offer made by proxy was serious.
>>
>>19489950
10 of wands, 7 of cups, 5 of swords

no nope. the proxy was jerking around with you there is no way they were being serious. there is a chance they were trying to be but it just isn't possible what they have to offer you. you will left feeling cheated if you go through with it or it just wont work out the way you really want it to in general. they want it to be serious but its just not possible.

second opinion >>19489852

its not human
>>
>>19489977

>what is going to happen to r?

I see a step with something sitting on the first step. It feels like it has been left there and is prepared to kick down anything ascending. I see a candle burning, but the wax is already well spread, and it feels like one of those circus canons that are about to fire something but actually are just show. A banana half-eaten, but in the peel. Something gone before it's time.

Times are good. Times are special. Enjoy them while you have the time.
>>
Trading. I can scry.
>>
>>19490003

What does J want from me?

You want scry or tarot?
Thread posts: 392
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.