[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 58

Welcome to Divination General!

Total Eclipse Edition

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.
>>
>>19473640

Raidho merkstave. It's kind of rare for only one rune to land inside the circles.

Raidho merkstave indicates a lack of movement. And it is likely that you will not be successful.

Slight clarification can be found in Perthro, Algiz merkstave, Kenaz, and Nauthiz merkstave.

Perthro indicates secrets, esotericism, and hidden truths. Algiz merkstave indicates some degree of danger, most likely a danger you would never expect or see, further tying into Perthro's warnings of hidden truths. Kenaz is representative of a torch with the illumination it brings. And lastly Nauthiz merkstave indicates needs going unfilled, or being bound to something.

All in all, whatever your goals are, I'd imagine it's either dangerous or somehow illegal, and I'd recommend you turn back now. Though, I'm somewhat curious as to the accuracy and origin of this reading if you'd be willing to share.
>>
>>19473749
This was in reply to the querent I had asking about his goals, who was jiving with a purple sphere.
>>
File: 1500834155678.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500834155678.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>19473756
Illuminati trying to prevent your readings. Care to get the other one with the green triangle?
>>
>>19473775
What was your question? I guess I could roll one more.
>>
>>19473790
Thank you! What is the purpose of the current trials and tribulations that I'm going through?
>>
>>19473804

The purpose is to make you grow.
>>
File: chart_al.jpg (218KB, 748x1025px) Image search: [Google]
chart_al.jpg
218KB, 748x1025px
Welp, last thread 404'd
I'll finish the previous queries for now.

>>19473255
Sorry hun, I don't do appearances readings.

>>19473267
Ohai there <3
Sure, what's your query?
I just have one occult but if not tell me which school I'm more likely to get in? U, N or E?

>>19473274
>>19473287
>What is going to happen with me and the person who looked at me like he was in awe?

Oh that song.... this was my first Disney movie ;_; thanks for the nostalgia. *sings in Hue :)*

3 of Pentacles, Hierophant rx, The Moon, 9 of Pentacles rx, The Magician, Sun rx

There's a collaborative work for you two, but it might not go like it was established, leaving things a bit too much to wonder in the dark. Is this a person at work or study place? I'm not getting any romantic feelings but somewhat this desire to do something, creative, but it's going off the tracks (in a good sense) but burn too fast I'm afraid.

This is my chart, have you read it before? I've been trading some reads for a while. Anything relevant in terms of career/money are welcome. thank you <3

>>19473287
>Trade me please id love to get a read from you you are my favorite reader

awnn you're cute, thank you <3
just give me your query hun, I'm all good for now :)

>>19473314
>Does this young blonde dude think about me? What does he think?

Sorry dear I don't do this kind of reads anymore.

>>19473365
>After this eclipse, is there going to be happening something special to me?

Queen of Wands rx, The Chariot, 8 of Wands rx
I'm not sure about special, but there might be something you're expecting to happen and it didn't yet. Something that was supposed to come your way and give you a certain direction now will come with some delay I'm afraid.

>>19473412
>are you a follower of pomba gira?
nope

>>19473756
Good to see you Corvidae o/
How have you been?
>>
File: 010100100100100001010000+_.gif (479KB, 490x200px) Image search: [Google]
010100100100100001010000+_.gif
479KB, 490x200px
Reposting from the old thread, not taking any new queries for now, but if you came to me in the last thread and I didn't get to you in time, link me your post and I'll sort you out in here hopefully. <3

>Morning /div/! Opening the books, for better accuracy please do the following:

>Meditate on your query
>Whilst focused on your question let a number 1-385 call out to you
>Give me that number and your questions

>I'll in return give you some old rhyming text which I'll break down to the best of my ability. If I poof on you, or skip you over I apologize, song related sums up how the universe is making me feel right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF2hDcFIfqs

As always, love and light. <3
>>
>>19473804
Without being particularly exact, >>19473816
is correct.

Wunjo, Ingwaz merkstave, Fehu.

Wunjo is often representative of joy. In this case, it is accented by ingwaz merkstave, which indicates struggle, and a sense of futility. Through these trials you will recognize your own self worth, and likely come out well ahead on a personal, social, and financial level with Fehu in your corner.

As an additional note: you posted a picture of Odin. Odin hung on the world tree--impaled by his own spear-- for nine days and nine nights before the wisdom of the runes appeared to him. He knew his own limits, and he knows yours. Take solace in his wisdom, and that your struggles will never be greater than his.
>>
>>19473844
Ok that's a great div Alari xD

Thank you for remembering me!

:)

And yes, there is something too special, for my life, but too special, I'm waiting to happening. Something for I've been praying, almost every day.
I want more things in my life of course, but this is too special.

Thank you! :)
>>
>>19473844
Hii you are cuter and have the most harmonic style of reading ive seen.

So there's two guys I wouldnt mind dating if Given the chance. One has black (not brunette, he dies it black) and the other red. Do you see me being with either of them in the future?
https://youtu.be/3FcDwx_7p78
>>
>>19473844
Howdy, ma'am.

And I've been relatively fair. Much like my last querent, I've had a string of particularly rough tribulations, but all will be well.

How have you been?
>>
>>19473880
You were so close to read my query. I will post it again.

Female
Tell me about the man I will fall in love with someday. I am sure it will be just one person who will make me feel real love but I don't know if I would ever meet him.
>>
>>19473880
Love query incoming!

What are her true feelings for me?
>>
>>19473880
hi reader!
The number is 144. My query is how is the most important goal I have going to turn out in 2017? What can I expect
>>
>>19473880
Sorry, the thread disappeared, I don't know how to link it :( but you were close to read me, there were 3 or 4 above me I think.
>Female
>Next lover
>160
>>
>>19473880
Male
I have to spend around one more year in this place before i can move, how will this will overfall go for me?
>>
>>19473882
Thank you.
>>
>>19473880
Female
What will my future boyfriend be like and where will I meet him?
>>
>>19473749
Feedback: Obviously I can't tell you if you are right about me not making the plan work but you are correct about it being dangerous and illegal. Good job!
>>
>>19473880
Reposting, lost my post number
>Male
>What is there between J and I?
>232
Hearts hearts.
>>
>>19473960
>J is female
>>
>>19473880
77. Male
Will this dream become reality like some of the others did?
>>
>>19473880
What will the status of me and G be in 5 years time?
>>
>>19473880
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19471567/#19472222

This is me hello.
>>
File: Fabian Perez - Gitana.jpg (36KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
Fabian Perez - Gitana.jpg
36KB, 625x466px
>>19473251
>>19473528
>love general

5 of Pentacles, 4 of Pentacles rx, Magician rx
Well my dear, things are not going so well I'm afraid. There's a conflict you must resolve, if you're trying to get someone back. I believe it's related to some jealousy, fear of losing and because of that it's likely to turn things sour with manipulation or lies. I'm sorry :(

>>19473429
>Whats in the future with me and C?

Knight of Wands rx, 10 of Wands, 5 of Pentacles
Ho boy, things here are quite "strong" you two must have some sort of strong temper, no? But I see an impulsive act of one, causing some sort of heaviness in the relationship (whether be romantic of just friends) that may be too much to handle. But with time, all this burden is going to be released, I'm not sure if you're going to be with him but whatever happens it will be restored.

>>19473504
Oh I see, my chart is pretty hot watery so I'm all about intense emotions. I'm quite the opposite. But we must seek balance you know, don't be afraid to show your feelings if you feel like it, but also don't change who you are to fit into somebody's needs. You always comes first ok? My best wishes for both of you. <3

>>19473537
You're welcome dear, please be careful aye?

>>19473883
You're welcome, please don't push too hard okay? Let things come your way too. "Attrack, not chase" Best wishes <3

>>19473899
Sending you some good vibes dear.

I'm ok, been on the same crazy rollercoaster but overall I'm good. Happy to see you around :)

>>19473880
Hello to you too
How are you doing today dear?
Sending love vibes<3
>>
>>19473741
This is a new poster here, didn't see much of the last thread. In that case, I will most likely not get an answer, but on the off chance that I do, I thank you.
>Female
>19 yrs
Been thinking about getting into the occult, have a family history of it on my mother's side, but some say I should wait until I'm older. Wat do?
>>
>>19473844
He was working when this happened. Things were sort of rushed, but we kept running into eachother after the first encounter. Over the span of three days we ran into eachother five times.

I can say that there is some sort of spark between us, it was honestly such a monumental moment in my life. I don't think it excludes romance but it's not necessarily defined by it over all. On his end he looked at me like he was in awe in a sort of disney "falling in love" sort of way. It's why I chose the song I did. Even my friend pointed out to me she thought he had a crush on me.

I didn't expect it, so on my end I was more taken back with his reaction before anything. The first thing I wanted to do after the initial encounter was write about it. The second thing I wanted to do was see him again.

I don't remember if i've read your chart or not, sorry! I read so many it's hard to keep track of some of them.

For your reading, as far as money goes you don't have any planets in the second house so it won't be as big of a focus in your life. It's not to say you are going to lack it, it's just not where your focus needs to be.

I see you have chiron in your 10th, and it can present itself in a few ways. You can be worried about how you are perceived and put a lot of effort into maintaining reputation OR it can lend great favor for healing fields of work. Either presentation of this placement can be delayed and show up later in life.

You also have venus in the 10th which probably softens whatever negative thing Chiron is going to/could possibly do. Really this is a lovely aspect to have and can do wonders for giving success in your field. Even if you do worry about how you are perceived you are probably well liked.

Thank you for your reading.
>>
>>19473844

>I just have one occult

Sure, shoot away. I dont guarantee accuracy tho since i rarely practice with those. Ill do the uni as well anyways :)
>>
File: 00000101010000011.gif (485KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
00000101010000011.gif
485KB, 500x201px
>>19473908
Oh dear I really was just 2 away! You poor thing, thank you for being so patient with me. I was holding on to this song since it's so dear to my heart, but it seems to have been just waiting for this very reading to be shared. Your future love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWI4MkDWz88

Your pull:

"John Anderson my jo, John"
BY ROBERT BURNS

John Anderson my jo, John,
When we were first acquent,
Your locks were like the raven,
Your bonie brow was brent;
But now your brow is beld, John,
Your locks are like the snaw,
but blessings on your frosty pow,
John Anderson, my jo!

John Anderson my jo, John,
We clamb the hill thegither,
And monie a cantie day, John,
We've had wi' ane anither;
Now we maun totter down, John,
And hand in hand we'll go,
And sleep thegither at the foot,
John Anderson, my jo!

The great love of your life steps forward to reveal himself. I usually avoid taking names as literal in my readings but my heart jumped and stomach just filled up with butterflies when peering into your heart and hearing this name. I believe he will resemble this description rather well, and perhaps be European based on his manner of speech in this poem, and again in the song. Your final pull goes on to describe in greater details the obstacles you'll face when trying to meet him, along with the more intimate facts about what you'll teach him through love.

Hymn to Adversity
By T. Gray

>DAUGHTER of Jove, relentless power,
>Thou tamer of the human breast,
> When first thy Sire to send on earth
>Virtue, his darling child, design'd,
>To thee he gave the heavenly birth
>And bade to form her infant mind.

These are just a few phrases that jumped out at me when reading over your journey to come.

>Teach me to love and to forgive,
>Exact my own defects to scan,
>What others are to feel, and know myself a Man.

He is calling out to you daughter of joy, may you find him soon. <3
>>
>>19473880
not sure how to link old thread, repost.
i have been waiting on something that could change many things, is it here or when will it arrive? will it provide the results i desire?
>>
>>19474016

> I'm sorry :(

No no, it was what i thought as well; i just needed a clarification. Thank you!
>>
>>19473880
Hi

Query: what does he think of me at the moment and what does he want from me

>>
File: DD9TBGK.png (527KB, 967x544px) Image search: [Google]
DD9TBGK.png
527KB, 967x544px
>>19473880
When will you be avaible for taking queries again, reader?
>>
File: Flor_no_cabelo.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Flor_no_cabelo.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>19473894
>Hii you are cuter and have the most harmonic style of reading ive seen.

omg you're the cutest dear, just want to squeeze you *thank you* <3

>Do you see me being with either of them in the future?

Black: 5 of Cups rx, 8 of Swords rx, Magician rx
Red: 4 of Swords, Hangedman rx, King of Wands rx

Alright, let's see... The black haired guy, he's currently moving on from someone I think, still not completely over, so be careful in case he demonstrate interest, it's possible to just be a rebound thing.

The Redhaired oh funny... he's recovering too? Or is it you dear? I mean, are you considering these guys to get over someone? Anyway back to the Red, things with him also won't go as expected. I see some pressure on getting what you want out of him but he might let you down.

In both spreads I feel you're not ready to commit just yet, if it's the case of you trying to get over someone with them, it's not the best choice. Just take your own time to heal, keep them close as a friend and let the spark grow naturally, if you force the result won't be positive. Wish you all the best and be well aye?

>>19474058
Oh wow, thanks for the feedback. This sounds amazing actually. I guess you remind him of someone, but from that spread I see a creative potential between you two, but still uncertain.

I'm inclined to arts, so having Venus there is quite a bliss for me but life has been pushing me into teaching career, healing would be a second idea, fr that I have a log road. Thank you very much for your read too. Wish you all the best.

>>19474086
It's ok, the occult can wait :)
Just give me yours aye!

>>19474109
Ok anon, I still wish you both all the best and be well <3
>>
>>19473741
Can anyone give me a meme love reading?
Female
>>
I still think about her sometimes lads
>>
>>19474153
Hello, can I have a general reading for the next 3-6 months? Thanks.
Male by the way
>>
>>19474153
could you please help me with a reading?
How do i defuse or at least treat the situation i find myself in?
>>
>>19474095
Thank you <3
>>
File: 00010100111.gif (525KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
00010100111.gif
525KB, 500x238px
>>19473909
Well first your song to set the mood, she seems pretty straightforward seems you're being a baka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIG2eOtNBkQ

Now for a bit more romance and less raw sexual energy, your pull:

Invocation
By P. B. Shelley

>Let me set my mournful ditty
>To a merry measure;
>Thou wilt never come for pity,
>Thou wilt come for pleasure:
>Pity then will cut away
>Those cruel wings, and thou wilt stay.

You fear that this will just be a pity fuck so to speak, but she's trying to reach out here and be honest with you about her feelings being deeper. She is all about pleasure and she's not ashamed to tell me about it here, but there is much more going on in her heart here.

>I love all that thou lovest,
>Spirit of Delight!
>The fresh earth in new leaves drest
>And the starry night;
>Autumn evening, and the morn
>When the golden mists are born.

>I love snow, and all the forms
>Of the radiant frost;
>I love waves, and winds, and storms,
> Everything almost
>Which is Nature's, and may be
>Untainted by man's misery.

She is a free spirit who loves the world, and likewise loves you in it.

>I love tranquil solitude,
>And such society
>As is quiet, wise, and good;
>Between thee and me
>What diff'rence? but thou dost possess
>The things I seek, not love them less.

Every trait she admires, you posses. She is infatuated and might even be idealizing you a bit based on how strongly she views you.

>I love Love—though he has wings,
>And like light can flee,
>But above all other things,
>Spirit, I love thee—
>Thou art love and life! O come!
>Make once more my heart thy home!

She fears your wandering nature and wishes to make you her own. I got to say, from the dedication she's showing to you, I'm rooting for her!
>>
>>19473880
How does C feel about me?
>>
>>19474153
Sorry for the late response thank you Alari. So ill be a rebound for both? Id do anything to be with the red haired and hes getting over someone. Do you think theres absolute no chance for a relation with him.
>>
>>19474215
She has rejected me before, more than once. I dont get her at all but thank you anon it was helpful
>>
File: 000100010101.png (142KB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
000100010101.png
142KB, 500x229px
>>19473929
Oh it's alright Anon, I'm just manually cross checking you guys and skipping people who are trying to sneak in for now. My energy is starting to struggle so I'll try to cut down for the sake of getting to everyone. <3

First your song, I am pulling all these for the most part in chronological order of the movie. They haven't failed me yet in being applicable so I feel good about this relating to your coming struggle with learning to trust and love again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7FjD6J-CcE

Now for your first pull.

To-Morrow
By J. Collins

>And blithe as the lark that each day hails the dawn
>Look forward with hope for To-morrow.

> With a heart free from sickness and sorrow,
With my friends may I share what To-day may afford,
>And let them spread the table To-morrow.

These phrases jumped out at me. Your next lover is on the horizon and I imagine he will come from your group of friends. Your second pull is all about describing the type of person he is. I recommend reading it in its entirety if you want a better clue.

The Solitude of Alexander Selkirk
W. Cowper

>Society, Friendship, and Love
>Divinely bestow'd upon man,
>Oh had I the wings of a dove
>How soon would I taste you again!
>My sorrows I then might assuage
>In the ways of religion and truth,
>Might learn from the wisdom of age,
>And be cheer'd by the sallies of youth.

He paints the picture of being a bit of a lone wolf. This call back to friendship, society and love all being related just reinforces my thoughts of him coming from people you know. Goodluck Anon, I want to give you so much more here but I'm starting to fade.
>>
>>19474306
>I'm just manually cross checking you guys and skipping people who are trying to sneak in for now.

That's pretty unfair. You already read people who didn't post in the old thread.
>>
File: 1fb.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
273KB, 600x583px
>>19474306
>>19473929

this person was lying they never had a query in the old thread http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19471567/#19471817 theres no one asking you with the number 160 asking for next lover
>>
>>19474324
>>19474312
>>19474306
I'm lying too!!!
>>
>>19474312
>>19474324
>>19474327
Didn't say I was any good at my lazy detective work bwaha, if they sneak in they sneak in. I am making an effort though to get to the old thread seekers first though, hope you can understand why. If I get a kick in the butt of energy later on I'll come back and grab everyone else. <3
>>
>>19474324
Fine, you want a reading, I'll give you one: stare at the sun, and you will see the world for what it truly is.
>>
File: amantesp.jpg (147KB, 282x445px) Image search: [Google]
amantesp.jpg
147KB, 282x445px
Back, had to sort mom's dinner

>>19473558
>what should i know about my next bf?
He's a romantic guy, might be a bit of a flirt too, doesn't get too attached, I feel he might be a narcissist.

>>19473627
>What should I do about my job/career situation?

Fool, 6 of Cups, Knight of Cups
Can you afford starting over? If not, a new approach to your career should be taken, but it's a risky choice, you don't know what's there to come. And what could this be? Something related to your past, an activity you used to do and that felt silly back than but could be applied now, or even a place you've been before. Expect some news coming in that regard. Good luck dear!

>>19474259
It's all good sweetie, I had to sort mom's dinner. If you try with the red, you'd be risking a lot and making some concessions, you know? I saw a lot of giving on your end. It's not like you won't get anything back, but he won't give what you're expecting.
>>
File: 0001010000101.gif (1MB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
0001010000101.gif
1MB, 500x200px
>>19473960
Ayy ok I remember you for sure from the other thread, hearts hearts.

Peering into your heart, you stepped forward as the speaker in your song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSnw1JaL2uA

Yah I can tell you really want her to like you as much as you like her. I'm no doctor but it looks like you caught a bad case of the feels my friend.

>She's so heavy

Are you really able to handle what your heart desires? There might also be a low key fat joke in there, the spirits I work with can be dicks sometimes kek.

Your pull:

Elegy
By Lord Byron

>OH, snatch'd away in beauty's bloom!
>On thee shall press no ponderous tomb;
>But on thy turf shall roses rear
>Their leaves, the earliest of the year,
>And the wild cypress wave in tender gloom:

There seems to have been a blossoming romance between you two. Perhaps just a few longing glances, or flirty jokes, perhaps more. All I can see is fate intervened and putting a premature end to things; leaving you feeling this way.

>And oft by yon blue gushing stream
>Shall Sorrow lean her drooping head,
>And feed deep thought with many a dream,
>And lingering pause and lightly tread;
>Fond wretch! as if her step disturb'd the dead!

>Away! we know that tears are vain,
>That Death nor heeds nor hears distress:
>Will this unteach us to complain?
>Or make one mourner weep the less?
>And thou, who tell'st me to forget,
>Thy looks are wan, thine eyes are wet.

Despite all reason pointing you to forget and move on, this pull ends in telling me I'd be a hypocrite if I gave you this advice (which is pretty damn accurate on my end.) There is struggle and strife between J and you, but the heart wants what it desires. From what I've seen you have a strength in you to make it happen. Goodluck Anon, I'm cheering you on no matter what you choose.
>>
>>19473880
>>19471937

Can you do mine please
>>
>>19474459
>>19473880
What does he feel when this blonde guy sees me ? What are his thoughts

I choose the Number 280

I asked this lolol
>>
>>19474406
Alari, I tried to do a reading on my own but i'm really confused now -
Will I get to live in another city? The opportunity to move will happen next year. Thanks.
>>
>>19474478
Oh my number 268
>>
Open query.

Will my baby be a boy or a girl, and will resources and legalities permit me to move to be with the baby's father in the next month or so?
>>
>>19474406
What does she think of me?
>>
>>19474406
Can I ha e a reading please? Is the cute blonde into me?
>>
File: 00001101011111.gif (477KB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
00001101011111.gif
477KB, 500x205px
>>19473972
Hey friend, should have checked the other thread I already read for you. Have a repost:

Sorry for the delay, back and slightly blind from watching the eclipse. <3 I'll be coming and going while it occurs.

Your pull from Prophet:

>Though its hands are silken, its heart is of iron.
>It lulls you to sleep only to stand by your bed and jeer at the dignity of the flesh.
>It makes mock of your sound senses, and lays them in thistledown like fragile vessels.

The song that queued for you also deals with sinfulness, crazy nonsensical lyrics, and abstract imagery, much like a dream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3JtCAw4_R4

Both this song and dreams are misleading and confusing in their nature. We do see a blend though of the dreamlike madness in and out of reality which makes me believe they may hold some weight to becoming real. It's hard to truly tell, dreams make a mockery of our logic and senses after all, but the syncing here seems like a favorable response to your question. The only thing I'll add as a caution is where these visions might be coming from.

>It lulls you to sleep only to stand by your bed and jeer at the dignity of the flesh.

>Hate and mockery of the flesh (humanity)
>Master of dreams and visions.
>Watching you while you sleep from your bedside.

Sounds pretty demonic to me senpai, be careful. This is coming from someone who deals with dream visions and demons also, they can sometimes go hand in hand.
>>
Hey Alari how's it going dear?

I just wanted to ask if I'd be wealthy person by my early 30s

My number :16
>>
>>19473880

Heya, I had ruins query I the last thread
:

What lesson do I need for learning from recent financial losses?
Number 127
Ty
>>
>>19474324
Yo fag, I did ask anon in the previous thread. I forgot the number and chose another one.
>>19474306
Thank you very much. Don't worry, if you feel tired you can rest and continue later :3 you said you'd like to tell me more, I'll appreciate it very much if you do. If not, thank you anyway for your reading. Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy the eclipse <3
>>
>>19474191
Can someone please help me with this query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19473880

Old:
>>19472334

>131
What will happen at the end between me and my love interest?
>>
>>19474645
Query
>>
>>19474611

Had this query I mean, a repost would be awesome if you'd done it Ty :)
>>
>>19474670
how many feminist does it take to change a lightbulb?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19474699
Yes?
>>
>>19474693
one
>>
>>19474709
wrong, feminist can't change shit
>>
trading
>>
>>19474704
Hey can you tell me what she thinks of me? Is she romantically interested?
>>
>>19474456
I'm going to have to save that for some reflection, you hit it home in every aspect. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I'm going to spend a better part of the night on this.

>low key fat joke in there, the spirits I work with can be dicks sometimes kek.
Its both lol, she's a bit chubbier than I normally go for. And much more.. well this.

>this pull ends in telling me I'd be a hypocrite if I gave you this advice (which is pretty damn accurate on my end.)
Would you mind clarifying this part? You felt that from the pull or personally? Either way, I can't thank you enough.
>>
Eh, whatever. I am an extreme amateur newfag level novice when it comes to tarot cards, but I wouldn't mind doing some readings for one or two of you guys. What can I say? I'm bored.

>>19474722
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>19474735
Great tell me what S feels about me?
>>
>>19474735
Tell me if I'll be wealthy by my early 30s.. I'm 22 right now
>>
>>19474735
>>19474191
>>
>>19474727
I see a lush green tree full of leaves. There's no fruits on it yet but it certainly looks capable of growing them when the season is right. The season looks right now but you just have to get the fruits to grow with some fruit stimulants.

You need to initiate it. Shes not fawning over you but she could be in the future if you tried. Its a possibility but not a huge interest, you know?

My query: my next boyfriend please
>>
>>19474735
The blonde or the vampire look alike Ill get with?
>>
the last person who tried said it was too tension filled so bleh.
will M and I's relationship heal? would visiting solve anything?
i'm a female.
>>
>>19474562
Thank you my man, im chasing after demons after all.
>>
>>19473880
Female.

What's going to happen to me?
>>
>>19474744
Sorry bout the long wait. I'm gonna give you a quick warning: this will most likely be wildly inaccurate on account of me being such a noob, but regardless of whether or not I get something, I thank you for allowing me to practice on you.

Let's get into this bitch, shall we?

>Six of Pentacles
In the past, you had a pretty good, balanced relationship. If you've just met S, this indicates that she's been a good, kind person in her past, or that she thinks that you have been.
>8 of Cups
Either you or her has just gotten out of a relationship. She probably thinks of this as a turning point, and sees you as an indication for change.
>Queen of Cups Reversed
She's of a fair wether spirit, and while she may be looking upon you for the time being, S is most likely going to move on and leave you in the dust.

Judging from this, S is either your ex, soon to be ex, or future ex.
>>
>>19474735
Is it time for me to leave my job?
>>
trading
>>
>>19474774
Did I get screwed out of a trade?
>>
>>19474949
Tell me about my next boyfriend and Ill trade youm
>>
>>19474969
Okay.
I'd like to know what my boyfriend thinks about me and how he feels about the geographical distance between us.
>>
>>19474958
I don't feel like reading for you, can you come tomorrow ?

Just spread your lega baby, boys aren't that picky. He'll come to you if you act a little sexy.

Your reading was shit btw
>>
Trading

Will he find out that the baby is not his?
>>
>>19474987
lol hoe
>>
>>19474722
nooo don't say that
>>
Hello guys, I'll be on Twitch streaming from 8pm EST (in about an hour). Feel free to come and join for readings and a comfy chat.

Love and Good Vibes <3
>>
>>19474899
>>19474756
Gonna give you the same warning that I did for the guy before. You will most likely not get accurate results from me, I'm afraid. In any case, you're my guinea pig, so let's get started with the great experiment, shall we?
>Ten of Swords
In the past, you were at a pretty low point in life. You might've been in a poorfag family, had an accident, got attacked, et cetera et cetera, but whatever the case, it was sudden. I gonna guess this misfortune was financial, since your question was of that vein.
>Four of Swords
Right now, you need to change whatever financial plans or situation you've got pronto. You've got debts to pay, and you need to rake in some extra dough. You may have done this already, but if not, do it now. May be try something online. I'd suggest >>>/biz/ if you don't know what to do, but their advice can be crap and shitpost worthy at times.
>Page of Swords
In the future, you're probs going to be much more knowledgeable in the realm of finance. You won't be fabulously rich, but you'll know how to handle yourself. However, it'd be wise not to think that you know everything, and ask for advice if you're in a bind. Also, don't overextend yourself in your quest to become rich. You will regret it.

That's pretty much all I'm gonna do for now. If I see something interesting I may do a reading, but that's about it.
>>
>>19474977
I see a focused view on a mailbox. There's a beautiful white picket suburb home behind it, but its focusing on the mail and the lawn. The red thing is up.

He is fully willing to make it work in the long run as long as you keep up a constant communication with him. Sending him letters and gifts and things of that sort. He sees a future with you for sure and its entirely in reach. He would want something traditional I am assuming (housewife) because it honestly looked out of a 50s magazine so you would have to conform to that if you're not down but really he sees you ad a wife material
>>
File: 00001010100001.gif (383KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
00001010100001.gif
383KB, 500x278px
>>19474016
Phew had to take some me time to try and recollect myself, man this day is crazy intense on energy drain. Hello friendship! Despite being a bit stir crazy at the moment from trying to get through this queue, I'm feeling wonderful! Thank you so much for asking and sending me love vibes, you're such a doll. <3 I hope you're doing well too, when I get some time to breathe I'll hop over to continue our lovely chat.
>>
>>19475001
post link, cunt
>>
>>19474969
When:
>star, world, sun
For when he comes at a transitional period in your life, when relationships are sort of the last thing on your mind. Really how you come into a relationship is incredibly natural. Everything will fall into place without any confusion or hysteria or mind games.
Personality:
>queen of swords, page of pentacles, seven of pentacles
He seems sort of bland at first, but you're really attracted to how intelligent and sharp he is. He's a straight forward guy. He doesn't like making decisions without having all the information and he'll let you know if he isn't ready.
Appearance:
Kinda hard to do with tarot, but...
>page of wands, ace of pentacles, page of pentacles
Huh. Definitely very youthful in his looks, may have a baby face. Look for brown hair and brown eyes, olive skin. He may enjoy the outdoors a lot and take pride in his youthful image. He may not go to the gym but he enjoys activities that keep him fit.
Mine:
>>19474977
>>
>>19475012
Thanks
>>
Just reposing this >>19474031 in case anyone wants to do it. I'm willing to trade, but it will be a newfag-tier reading.
>>
Trading
What does R(male) think of me (female)?
Yes this a romance query
>>
Just trying to get a second opinion on a reading. I did a three card reading during the eclipse, because I worship Belanos. Strength, The Empress, The Heirophant. Im 23 and FtM if that changes anything.
>>
>>19475023
It's EmpathAU on twitch, 4chan thinks all twitch links are spam
>>
>>19475087

You want scry or tarot?

Are they still trying to screw me over or have they given that up for now?
>>
>>19475091
Ay, ok.

I'm waiting :) What are you going to play?
>>
File: 00010101010001.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
00010101010001.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>19474102
Vagueness begets vagueness from my friends haha. If you speak to them in riddles, they'll throw it back into your face. Goodluck deciphering this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbqNAIRE4Ok

Your pull is a bit too long to put here, but it strangely enough ties into the themes of this video. "Ode to the West Wind" By P.B Shelley, the summary reads as thus:

The speaker of the poem appeals to the West Wind to infuse him with a new spirit and a new power to spread his ideas. In order to invoke the West Wind, he lists a series of things the wind has done that illustrate its power: driving away the autumn leaves, placing seeds in the earth, bringing thunderstorms and the cyclical "death" of the natural world, and stirring up the seas and oceans.

The speaker wishes that the wind could affect him the way it does leaves and clouds and waves. Because it can’t, he asks the wind to play him like an instrument, bringing out his sadness in its own musical lament. Maybe the wind can even help him to send his ideas all over the world; even if they’re not powerful in their own right, his ideas might inspire others. The sad music that the wind will play on him will become a prophecy. The West Wind of autumn brings on a cold, barren period of winter, but isn’t winter always followed by a spring?

So how do these two relate to your question? Well "The Eggman" appears to our group of travelers as an agent of change and transformation (a gust of guiding wind). Positioned as a new age prophet, he tries to impart wisdom of the universe while leading our seekers on a journey. In the end of the video, they are dropped off in the middle of no where, left in a worst off position then before. At the end of the poem, the winds bring winter which is the harshest of all the seasons. But like it says, Spring follows and likewise the seekers find not what they desired, but what they needed. Hope this helped, it's a tough one to crack but I believe in you.
>>
>>19475087
>>19475100

I'll just do tarot.

The Star
The World
Eight of Wands

Perhaps R didn't pay much attention to you or think much of you at one time, but something or other has happened that has elevated his interest in you quite substantially. It is as you would wish it.
>>
>>19475087
I'm willing to make a trade anon. Hopefully this experiment will have some results.
>Seven of Cups
He's had many romantic relationships in the past, but now he's looking at you, and thinking about you with more consideration than he did with others.
>The Hierophant
The romance between you two is going along well in a fairly traditional way. He might be thinking about marriage.
>The Lovers Reversed
In the future, there's going to be quite some problems for you two. There might be an issue with infidelity, and this may be due to some miscommunication, and that you two won't have quite as much in common as you once thought.
Mine:>>19474031
>>
>>19475087
Woopsie, didn't see this >>19475155 coming. In that case, you don't have to do mine. Have a good one, anon!
>>
>>19475100
Scry
Also I'll do a scry/empath
I keep seeing a fox surrounded by swords. The air feels cold and threating.
Fuck it feels like they are still fucking with you, darling.
>>
>>19474031
Empath/ Scry is what I do!
Things look like you should wait a bit to get into the heavy stuff of occult things.
Yo is there a female diety looking over your family?
She is protective of you. She feels motherly.
This diety keeps telling me that you should wait
>>
File: 00010100001.gif (942KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
00010100001.gif
942KB, 500x318px
>>19474131
First to set the mood, your song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETBKYj-YIn0

I'm dropped into your shifting future, showing what could come if you two were to be united. Now onto your verse pull:

Sonnet 43
By Elizabeth Barrett Browning

>How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
>I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
>My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
>For the ends of being and ideal grace.
>I love thee to the level of every day’s
>Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
>I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
>I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
>I love thee with the passion put to use
>In my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
>I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
>With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,
>Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,
>I shall but love thee better after death.

I'm sure things are complicated between you two, you wouldn't be seeking if they were simple. But, it would appear that his feelings are as clear as day. He thinks highly of you and wants love from you.
>>
>>19475307
That's probably my great-grandmother, or my grandmother. Both of them were knowledgeable of the occult, but my great-grandma was deeper into it from what I've heard. In that case, I'll take their advice, along with theirs. Ty for the reading.
>>
>>19475327
Why are you skipping people?
>>
>>19475342
*yours, not theirs. Stupid autocorrect.
>>
File: 000001000010101.gif (446KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
000001000010101.gif
446KB, 500x247px
>>19473975
Your song could just well enough be the only pull needed but I'll give you more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_-w0XeDVE

Your verse pull:

Hunting Song
By W. Scott

>WAKEN, lords and ladies gay,
>On the mountain dawns the day;
>All the jolly chase is here
>With hawk and horse and hunting-spear;
>Hounds are in their couples yelling,
>Hawks are whistling, horns are knelling,
>Merrily merrily mingle they,
>‘Waken, lords and ladies gay.’

>Louder, louder chant the lay,
>Waken, lords and ladies gay!
>Tell them youth and mirth and glee
>Run a course as well as we;
>Time, stern huntsman! who can baulk,
>Stanch as hound and fleet as hawk;
>Think of this, and rise with day
>Gentle lords and ladies gay!

You wish to know if love will grow, if love will stay. I believe you two will find peace and happiness with one and other. Love will run its course, but you seem at peace with any outcome in 5 years time.
>>
>>19475350
>If I poof on you, or skip you over I apologize, song related sums up how the universe is making me feel right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF2hDcFIfqs

Literally was in my first post m8 from hours ago. <3 Doesn't help that the threads energy got scatter brained for me because the mod deleted the salty old thread which had been keeping things in order.
>>
File: 0010100010101.gif (520KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
0010100010101.gif
520KB, 500x208px
>>19473999
Your song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Reij_AMMc

>"Never gonna leave you" sang sarcastically
>Your poem pull is called "The Flight of Love"

Yaaah, this is going to be a dysfunctional short lived relationship. For further proof:

>WHEN the lamp is shatter’d
>The light in the dust lies dead—
>When the cloud is scatter’d,
>The rainbow’s glory is shed.
>When the lute is broken,
>Sweet tones are remember’d not;
>When the lips have spoken,
>Loved accents are soon forgot.

The good news is, this next relationship will blow over quickly and be forgotten soon.

>As music and splendour
>Survive not the lamp and the lute,
>The heart’s echoes render
>No song when the spirit is mute—
>No song but sad dirges,
>Like the wind through a ruin’d cell,
>Or the mournful surges
>That ring the dead seaman’s knell.

There's that sync on your lovers quarrel causing a sad song.

>When hearts have once mingled,
>Love first leaves the well-built nest;
>The weak one is singled
>To endure what it once possesst.
>O Love! who bewailest
>The frailty of all things here,
>Why choose you the frailest
>For your cradle, your home, and your bier?

Seems the weaker of you two will end things. This probably isn't the reading you wanted to hear so I imagine you'll just shut it down and walk away from it also.

>Its passions will rock thee
>As the storms rock the ravens on high;
>Bright reason will mock thee
>Like the sun from a wintry sky.
>From thy nest every rafter
>Will rot, and thine eagle home
>Leave thee naked to laughter,
>When leaves fall and cold winds come.

If by chance you do open your heart to listening to this warning, this new relationship will drive you crazy. Not in a good way either. Sorry Anon, goodluck out there.
>>
>>19473880
153, I'm >>19474797 <3
>>
>>19473880
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19471567/#q19473627

That was my post
>>
>>19475564
Are you taking new queries?
>>
Hey I'm new to these threads but I've been on /x/ a while lurking and all of the occult duscussion threads sparked my interest so I was wondering if I could get some sort of guidance.

>Male
>162

So I wanted to get more into the occult but I'm not sure if I should so I wanted an opinion on it, also if I should where should I start and when should I start, there seem to be so many different and varying things.
>>
>>19475564

Any chance you could repost >>19474611
Silly mods deleting the thread before I got chance to read it :(
>>
File: RIP.jpg (294KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
294KB, 1200x1200px
>>19475602
>>19474148
Well, people get mad when I skip, people get mad when they're placed in the back of the queue because of a thread deleting. Meanwhile feedback stopped coming in for energy maintenance and I'm feeling sapped. I'd like to be a powerhouse and get to you all, but I had already done around 10 readings in the old thread before mercury retrograde made shit hit the fan. Doesn't look like the query requests are stopping any time soon either.

TL;DR
>Doubt I'll manage, but ask away.

Maybe my cry for help will be heard and answered so I can get to everyone, and everyone can be happy. <3
>>
File: 00010101111.gif (2MB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
00010101111.gif
2MB, 245x150px
>>19475678
Darn those mods! I got you covered friendship. <3

>>19471846
Your pull:

Untitled
By J. Thompson

>FOR ever, Fortune, wilt thou prove
>An unrelenting foe to Love,
>And when we meet a mutual heart
>Come in between, and bid us part?

We begin by looking at your fortune, we learn a few interesting things here, first that you did indeed part with it. Second, that money and what is represents stands in opposition to love and higher things.

>Bid us sigh on from day to day,
>And wish and wish the soul away;
>Till youth and genial years are flown,
>And all the life of life is gone?

This seems to be lecturing us both to not waste away our lives chasing money and financial success if it cuts us off from greater lessons to be learned.

>But busy, busy, still art thou,
>To bind the loveless joyless vow,
>The heart from pleasure to delude,
>To join the gentle to the rude.

I'm sorry to hear of your financial loss, you are a truly hard worker. This is asking you to realize this loss was to teach you a lesson in balancing your life priorities. Almost like they let you nearly kill yourself working so hard for something just so they could show you how easily it becomes dust. This wasn't out of malice, but out of hope that you might refocus your energies on the world around you.

>For once, O Fortune, hear my prayer,
>And I absolve thy future care;
>All other blessings I resign,
>Make but the dear Amanda mine.

They seem to want you to focus on love in your life instead. Your song beautifully ties perfectly into all this. "Dear Prudence" being repeated over again, with prudence meaning shrewdness and good judgement leads me to believe the lesson is this: be wise with your time, money, and energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZC-qQ6qA20

The video can also be reflective of you hiding in the closet, licking your wounds from this loss, and life asking you to join in the fun again.
>>
I would like to trade a reading.

My question:
Been in a relationship for three months. He says that he doesn't want a serious relationship with me as he is finishing his career, and has no time. He keeps treating me well, taking me out, giving me presents. I'm confused now. I want to know what way this relationship will take. I tried doing a self reading, but the message is not so clear.
>>
>>19475685
>>Doubt I'll manage, but ask away.
asuka guy here, i think ill better wait for some other day when you are not as drained, afterall you still got a lot of queries if you are planning on still doing them.
thank you anyways
>>
File: 0010101.jpg (203KB, 708x847px) Image search: [Google]
0010101.jpg
203KB, 708x847px
>>19475700
>Likes Asuka
>Is chill and understanding

I will remember your kindness and keep an eye out for you next time. I love you Anon.
>>
>>19475699
2 of Pentacles, 6 of swords, the hermit

Hes going to be focusing on work a lot and traveling later down because of how invested he will be in his career. I dont see it getting any better for you honestly. I dont think he will leave you but you will just feel alone because of how much he will be working. If you need more attention there's more men out there who could give that to you but hes driven.

What do you see between me and T in the future?
>>
File: chqt.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chqt.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>19475744
>I will remember your kindness and keep an eye out for you next time. I love you Anon.
Well then, thanks i guess.
see you next time
>>
>>19475767
omg, he's planning a travel to europe when he finishes his career...
working on this, give me a minute
>>
>>19475685
hey! I'm still around: >>19473915 if you are feeling better i would appreciate if you could take this query but dont push yourself please
>>
>>19475767

Apparently there are certain obstacles you need to overcome. The only way to do that is thinking before acting, but not letting our rational side of us control our feelings, one of you need to conquer the beast within, and find a balance between feelings and mind, and relax. There's nothing wrong with letting things flow.
If you do the right thing, you will be ok. But you both need to do the right thing.

I would like to trade another question. Is there a chance he starts to love me?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19475854
We arent together. I was more wondering if Ill get with him.

The Devil, 5 of swords, two of swords

He'll love having sex with you but it will be hard for him to decide to love you. He will feel uncertain whether or not he should take that route with you for the next few months but I feel he could be convinced if you persuade him through matters of sex. Its gross to say but true.

Do you do any next boyfriend readings? Could you tell me their looks?
>>
>>19475867
Query?
>>
File: mutsumilhfanbookcx9.png (1MB, 807x977px) Image search: [Google]
mutsumilhfanbookcx9.png
1MB, 807x977px
>>19475889

What's going to happen between me and Jessica? We're currently dating

Query?
>>
>>19475882
So you will be together, if one of you does the correct thing. Justice was you last card, but the star was giving you a general view. Things will work out well, but you need to do the right things, trusting in your guts, and not letting the feelings blind you.

I can do a personality reading. Would you like to?
>>
Trading.

What is the outlook on my relationship with J? She and I currently aren't together and I'm unsure of her feelings.
>>
>>19475924

I'll trade you

I want to know, does Julie love me? Starting yours.
>>
>>19475918
So youre saying I have to make an effort? I have no idea even if hes taken or not. Sure.
>>
>>19475932
Could you give me a little bit more of background so I can guide my answer towards it? =)

Your next boyfriend, apparently, will be somebody who is very comfortable in his position, and he's not willing to change it. Maybe this is going to be a problem for you, because this boy will tend to get stuck really easily, and you will have to play the part of a mother.
>>
>>19475931
>>19475924
>What is the outlook on my relationship with J? She and I currently aren't together and I'm unsure of her feelings.

Knight of Wands, Knight of Swords, Ace of Pentacles

Not so good in the short term. They're basically out of your life for a while. What the cards want you to do is go out and reinvent yourself. Focus on your financial future while putting yourself out there both financially and romantically. I'm getting the feeling that there will be an opportunity with J in the future but I'm feeling this will be years away, you might have found someone much better by then.

Good news is that if you focus on your career choices, you're going to be set financially in the future. Keep your head down, your nose clean and focus on the task at hand and you'll go places.
>>
>>19475944
He's just an attractive dude in my work place who I see sometimes lots of girls want his penis tho.

Doesnt sound like someone I would want to be with honest who you described thanks tho
>>
Trading
>>
>>19475966
see>>19475897
>>
>>19475957
Sometimes we discover people's inner personality in time.

I did the spreading again, and the cards were almost the same.
As you are telling me, he is very attractive, if you make a move, then you may be together in time, but there's danger ahead, as Justice is teeling me again that you should do the right thing, maybe he's dating somebody, maybe not, maybe it's another kind of problem. Apparently he's the kind of person who shows himself in certain way, but he has some secrets inside, if he's the rational type of dude, you will have a hard time getting to know him entirely.
>>
>>19475981
I want to know what prevents me from landing a new job.
>>
>>19475931
Hanged Man(rev), Page of Swords(rev), Ace of Cups(rev)

More or less what I've gotten from this is you're overthinking and allowing your personal anxiety towards the possible answer to hold you back from fully expressing your feelings to her, which has caused some confusion on her end about your true intentions and muddied her expectations. I feel like love is possible but will require a decent emotional escalation to form something lasting.
>>
>>19475988
I think its more I might get in trouble. Thanks.
>>
File: 9d5.png (59KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
9d5.png
59KB, 680x680px
>yfw a plot described in a old reading starts to take form and you watch It silently wondering If It will really happen
>>
Trading with someone with accuracy
>>
>>19475994
>I want to know what prevents me from landing a new job.

Ace of Swords, Eight of Cups, Three of Pentacles

Your mindset is what's preventing you from getting a new job. Broaden your horizons and make sweeping changes. Start applying to place you normally wouldn't even consider. You'll be surprised, you're going to end up having to choose between different job offers once you apply to places you've never applied to before. The outcome is pretty self explanatory, you get the job of your choice.
>>
>>19475999
>More or less what I've gotten from this is you're overthinking and allowing your personal anxiety towards the possible answer to hold you back from fully expressing your feelings to her, which has caused some confusion on her end about your true intentions and muddied her expectations. I feel like love is possible but will require a decent emotional escalation to form something lasting.

Spot on with what's going on between us actually. I don't know how to feel about her. Part of me hates her, the other part loves her more than any other human on the planet. I know that we need to work things out and talk things through in order for both of us to move forward but it just isn't easy.
>>
>>19476006
Hmm, yes, you will have to work kind of hard, and maybe he's not that worthy.
>>
I will still be trading and doing general readings for a short time. The more details you provide the more details you will receive.

Trade Q: How does my career look/should i consider a new occupation?
>>
>>19476046
I can't trade because I can't divine but if you are doing general readings for other people too then please consider me.

I'm a female in my twenties and born in spring. I would just like to have a general how will the rest of my year go reading? Any challenges or interesting things to look out for? Thank you.
>>
>>19476046
I'll grab that trade question from you, seems interesting.
Starting on it now.

My question in return is, how do people really see me as a person, am I generally helpful or just more of an annoyance or gimmick at best in other people's lives?
>>
>>19476046
Love general for this cold cold night please
This is for free, right?
>>
>>19476046

can i have a general love reading? im a girl
>>
>>19476048
1 is Fall, 2 is Winter, 3 is Spring.
1)Knight of Cups(rev) 2)7 of Wands 3) Emperor(Rev)
Fall will have a change of attitude towards something you've previously perceived as positive, perhaps you've been misled recently and are going to realize the deception soon. Your winter will see some challenges that you'll need to stay strong to endure, I find this is common for winters as the holidays puts a lot of stress on everyone. Spring it seems will be followed by a loss of stability or a strong male figure in your life, perhaps a change in housing or occupation or even in relationship may happen.
>>
>>19475695

Ty for the read. It's all well and good to say money blocks higher lessons, but I've lived through first hand through my parents how not having enough money leads to massive suffering and heartache. Nothing like having your mother with schizophrenia on disability, no savings, no assets, because your father lost everything, and knowing that in 5 - 10 years she's going to need to go in a home that she has no way of paying for. I have severe survival anxiety issues, and this loss has broken all trust I have in whatever is trying to guide me, it's like life only gave me a break to rip it away.

It sure feels like malice, like I tried and tried to climb a mountain, then I have up, then I gave up, then my intuition started going off, I followed it because I had nothing to lose, then it led me up Everest in sandals. Then from there, when my ego was saying no to a course of action, I listened to my intuition instead, and then my intuition led me off a cliff, so now I'm in a pickle, I don't trust my intuition, my ego was right of all things, and I don't know what to do. I didn't even get to enjoy the money, I tried to be responsible with it & grow it, so I could get to a point t where I could provide for the people in my life I care about who aren't able to do it for themselves, and my intuition just totally fucked me.

Had I been a selfish asshole I wouldn't be I the pain I'm in now, now I know I can't climb mountains without intuition, and now I don't trust my intuition at all, all I want to do is spend the rest of life at base camp. Problem is now my intuition is going off to take a course of action, my ego rightfully doesn't trust it & I'm most likely just going to ignore it.
>>
>>19476022
Sorry about the delay I had to do something important, I will start yours.

And thanks for the reading.
>>
anyone doing a reading? ;c
>>
>>19476050
Hanged Man, Ace of Cups(rev), 2 of Wands
The general perception of you isn't negative, those close to you see you as someone willing to make sacrifices for others benefit, and while you may lack some emotional stability and things can get hectic for you the overall perception is that you are strong in character if a little introspective.
>>
>>19476046

Could I get a general reading? I'm a Cancer male how is worried about his financial future. I set a goal of owning my own home before the end of next year. I'm willing to trade, just leave me your query.
>>
>>19475618
Could someone do mine please
>>
>>19476022
Something bad will happen between you too, unfortunately.

It seems to be like you will still love her but not with all your heart, something about her will leave you conflicted about the relationship you have with her. This will be shown to her as a lack of commitment and desire to keep the relationship.

I see unhappiness in her, and maybe suspicion of you cheating on her, or downright lying about something. Unfortunately I see her distancing herself from you.

Sorry anon.
>>
Anybody wanna give a listen to something i started today despite not having played and practiced guitar for a while

i just need to put some drum fills, might change something in the last 2 sections and need to figure out some guitar solos

https://soundcloud.com/a-chromatic-void/unstable-charge-updated
>>
>>19476137

I wouldn't cheat on her but I've thought about breaking up with her. She seems really, really into me, for whatever reason, I just don't feel the same about her. I actually feel like I'm holding her back from finding someone she might be happy and marry.

We've only been together 2 months, I feel like she loves me already and is envisioning us getting married and having kids like right now but it's only been 2 months and I'm just not there now.
>>
>>19476137
Want to trade with me?
>>
Can I have a free reading? How do I get one?
>>
>>19476117
Sure, please be specific. I can't scry or give time estimates.
>>
Howdy /div/, for a long time now ive been receiving small pieces of very accurate future info. Usually it's next to useless (like the knowledge that I'll end up drinking red gatorade that day (I pretty much never drink gatorade normally). Sometimes it'll be useful info for me, such as a teacher being absent or late. Until today I figured I was only given future knowlege if it could directly benefit me. However I just divined (is that the right word when it's done on accident?) something that could seriously help a friend of mine but can't help me at all AFAIK. My question is, now that I know it's possible, how do I intentionally make others the focus of this natural divination?
>>
>>19476155
Sure, I want to know what field would be best to focus my job hunting into, if this is too hard for you you can restrict it to the traits that this job would require from me (i.e. compassion or mathematical skills, or whatever).
>>
>>19476056
This. Dick. Ain't. Free. But the readings are.

Hierophant, Devil(rev), Strength
basically your love life is being dictated by some foundation in your life, be it religion or even just your basic perception of what love may be, this has caused some emotional detachment on your end, to remedy this you need to reconsider the barrier holding you back and rely more on instinct.
>>
File: tumblr_o70wj6hiTf1rbd7lgo1_400.gif (293KB, 289x289px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o70wj6hiTf1rbd7lgo1_400.gif
293KB, 289x289px
Charls Carroll of MDE read my favorite poem on stream today, so I'm in a really good mood.
Post a picture representing your state of mind and receive a fortune in return.
>>
>>19476171
Oh ty, can i have a general reading?? im scorpio, male and right now im in a good position but i dont know maybe everything is too calm, well ty again
>>
>>19476193
>>
File: pexels-photo-54200.jpg (524KB, 3126x1978px) Image search: [Google]
pexels-photo-54200.jpg
524KB, 3126x1978px
>>19476193
Whos my next bf?
>>
>>19476046
Your current career oddly enough seems pretty promising as is, it's got a bit of potential for forward advancement albeit at your chagrin in it all. It however seems that you wish to pursue a different path, and while things in your current place might detrat from that, it's well worth the effort, the change is long andd hard no doubt, but the new place you find yourself in has a real sense of "fitting it" as if it's where you belonged all along. the real kicker is that it will remind you of your old work place, as if such a thing was like practice of a lighter version of where you are now, and seem like it was meant to prepare you for it all in the end, so you'll have both a newfound appreciateion for what your old career had to offer, plus a more appreciated better paying job in the present. Assuming the new job goes through that is. might suggest moonlighting or looking for new work while still retaining your current job, make it a transition from one directl yinto the next, with no less than two weeks or so inbetween quitting your old one and starting a new job.
>>
>>19476046
Leo
Male

Will I ever hear from H again? Does she miss me or will my love for her go forever unresolved?
>>
>>19476196
okay for generals I need some kind of quote <3
>>
File: Destiny lies before you.jpg (470KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny lies before you.jpg
470KB, 1024x768px
>>19476193
Here's mine, ty in advance!
>>
File: 1496032163844.jpg (61KB, 352x327px) Image search: [Google]
1496032163844.jpg
61KB, 352x327px
>>19476193
>>
File: WEDavdN_d.jpg (174KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
WEDavdN_d.jpg
174KB, 640x854px
>>19476193
What do you see happening between S and me if anything at all
>>
File: Raining-Money.jpg (42KB, 520x373px) Image search: [Google]
Raining-Money.jpg
42KB, 520x373px
>>19476193
>>
File: tumblr_onzhgr9bRE1svjz1bo1_500.jpg (29KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onzhgr9bRE1svjz1bo1_500.jpg
29KB, 500x498px
>>19476193

hey, how are things going with the lady? if you could tell me anything about my love life, that'd be nice. thanks.
>>
File: IMG_7082.gif (24KB, 245x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7082.gif
24KB, 245x183px
>>19476193
>>
File: 1457433647084.jpg (42KB, 400x334px) Image search: [Google]
1457433647084.jpg
42KB, 400x334px
>>19476193
>>
>>19476210
Well this is my beloved quote to inspire me "Change your stars!"
>>
File: 1496518204157.jpg (366KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
1496518204157.jpg
366KB, 2464x1648px
>>19476193
>>
>>19476220
im an idiot who forgot to ask a query.
what should i worry about in 15 days?
>>
>>19476201
Autumn always brings melancholy, but especially so this time around. Remember to be kind, people still care, though they're bad at showing it.
>>
>>19476067
Knight of Pentacles, 7 of Swords, Ace of Pentacles(rev)
From what I'm getting, in the current situation you need to take a lil more of a lead in it but also be wary not to be misled or taken advantage of as your current(or future) romantic interest may not be all that they claim, or may have ill-gotten progress.
>>
>>19476180
Thanks poseidon
>>
>>19476203
Regrettably the weight of infidelity holds heavy over him. Take care.
>>
>>19476234

hm. okay, thanks
>>
>>19476177
>>19476177
Ace of cups, the emperor, wheel of 4chan

So its basically something thats very free lance ish. I think its something where you're your own employer where you have complete creative control over what you do. It could be something like sales even but its better if its something you have a talent in ( who knows, maybe your talent is in that). You just need to be in charge though disregarding whatever the hell you decide it should be. Its going to have a lot of bad and good days and theyre going to be extremes on each end. When its a bad day its gonna suck hard, when its a good day youll get a shit ton of cash. Such is the life of an entrepeneur and why I think its something in the sales field.

Who will I be with? S or E?
>>
>>19476251
Thanks, could you give me a time frame for your question?
>>
>>19476240
Oh really? Guess I should join the nuns.
>>
>>19476261
Next three months I suppose. Thank you.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
could some1 do a general love reading for me? 22/male
thanks in advance
>>
>>19476212
If it is peace you want, then go to nature, where you are most comfortable. Trying to continue to force things cramped within the confines of modernity will only drive you mad. You will find your way home eventually.
>>
>>19476269
Okay I will start.
>>
>>19476130
Emperor, 5 of Swords, 6 of Swords

I feel like from your perspective it appears that you may have a strong foundation for your plan, perhaps you have the money ready or a specific house in mind, but some unforseen expenditure may strip you of the pleasure you expected from owning something uniquely your own. My personal advice is to wait a while, make sure you REALLY have all your ducks in a row because houses get super expensive if 1 small thing goes wrong a whole slew will an it can really rack up. Make sure when you take that step you can afford it or stomach the costs, or you may regret the decision.
>>
>>19476130
i forgot my trade. My query is: How can I improve my relationship with J to where I would like it to be?
>>
>>19476046
I don't know how to do divinations but if you're doing general readings I'm a female Virgo, 18 and filled with brain static.
I want to know if M is still going to be part of my life and what our present and future state (6 months) and if I would be wise to stay with C.
Thank you!
>>
File: 145604055444.jpg (45KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
145604055444.jpg
45KB, 500x334px
>>19476193
>>
File: sad.jpg.png (355KB, 423x421px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg.png
355KB, 423x421px
>>19476193
im obsesse over a guy pls tell me if we will be together
>>
>>19476251
>S
This one is the more likely, I got 8 of wands, 4 of cups and the reversed sun

I think this means mostly that you will be in a relationship with this person, however this will not be as wonderful as you might be expecting, in fact I would say you might get bored of S or otherwise start losing interest in that person.

>E
This person is very important for you, or will be, I got The magician, The Emperor and reversed 2 of cups

This basically points out to a link that's important for you, something that will lead to a greater understanding of life, or goals you both have in common, unfortunately as suggested by the reversed 2 of cups, you are more likely to remain as friends.
>>
File: 1492922932668.jpg (60KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1492922932668.jpg
60KB, 500x374px
>>19476193
>>
>>19476226
With a pentagram spread I pulled: The devil, eight of pentacles, the moon, seven of pentacles rx, and ten of pentacles. Your signficator card was the knight of wands.

It appears that you may not be expressing yourself fully in who you truly are. Perhaps the mundane day to day life has dulled your potential, too much focusing on the material goods of the world. You're nearing a transition very soon, perhaps more education or just a new opportunity to learn something that you need to move forward. You will more than likely fear this change or it will at the least make you anxious. It's natural to feel that way about change, but it's good for you to reflect on these feelings and turn them into something more positive.

I think currently you're lacking the ability to see what kind of affect your actions will have in the long run. If you have any unhealthy ties or goals you will see unhealthy outcomes. I more so saw that you were on a path to balancing your priorities already, so I'm not so worried about any unhealthy ties you might have. The eight of pentacles already told me that you're turning the right stone. Just be careful if you go back to any old unhealthy habits. Seize new opportunities to learn and grow.

Feedback is appreciated, it's nice to know if I'm way off or not.
>>
>>19476285

I plan to get my Real Estate License by the end of the month and will be asking for help purchasing a house from people who I can trust and know their shit.

>>19476293
>i forgot my trade. My query is: How can I improve my relationship with J to where I would like it to be?

Eight of Cups, The Tower, Page of Pentacles

You're going to need to take some time out in solitude to reflect on your past. No matter what, nothing is changing between your relationship with J anytime soon. The Tower is always bad news but I feel like this isn't the worst news in the world. You're going to have to change and drastically change at that. It's going to feel like hell, but if you're willing to go through hell for J, you'll get some good news after a while.
>>
>>19476214
I know that because you've gotten the upper hand it would be easy to give in to smug satisfaction, but in reality, this is only the first victory of many to come. The enemy is on the back foot now and is more desperate, so they will fight more viciously. You must keep working just as hard if not harder.
>>
>>19476232
Thank you <3
>>
trading.
>>
>>19476207
The sun(rev), Queen of wands(rev), 8 of Wands
Currently you feel dejected as if you've been left with things unresolved, this isn't her intention as she is a bit stubborn and requires a bit of pursuit, perhaps she is easily distracted in work or by her social life and expects you to make up for the lack of engagement by closing the distance yourself, in the end you should definitely persevere but try to fill the gap, if waiting isn't your thing I'd suggest you find a new H as this one feels like it may take a while.
>>
>>19476310
Interesting you interpret it that way. Is there a chance the 2 of cups just happened to be reversed? Thanks btw.
>>
>>19476046
Male
Looking for a romance reading, I feel that I blew an opportunity with a girl today, are there any more coming up soon?
>>
>>19476215
Great joy, but not for a while, and never in the way you're thinking. Bide your time and learn to accept that the universe is here to subvert your expectations.
>>
>>19476321
with that added background i'd like to chime in that the 5 of swords is commonly indicative of betrayal or a transgression from a trusted party, perhaps be a little wary in your dealings with them.
>>
>>19476328
what is going to happen now that I sent out the request? will he deny it? yours?
>>
>>19476218
Horde your treasures, they are yours alone. You were not supported, and often cast out. None are deserving of your charity. You worked hard, enjoy your fruits.
>>
>>19476336
It has never happened to me, but if you want to trade again for a more in-depth reading on that person we can do so, I would like to know about what will happen with my spiritual goals by the end of this year.
>>
>>19476344
>with that added background i'd like to chime in that the 5 of swords is commonly indicative of betrayal or a transgression from a trusted party, perhaps be a little wary in your dealings with them.

You're the 2nd person to say this, I'll be very careful with those at the Realty office.
>>
>>19476294
I'm sorry thats like 3 different queries, its a little hard to split my focus but I'll try
>>
>>19476219
Things are going just splendid! Thank you for asking.

Well, for you I see that you're weighed down by loneliness or depression or some other great sadness. You need to find someone who is willing to help carry your burdens. You must also be willing to carry theirs. Think on it and consider if there's anyone like that, they may be closer than you think, so deepen your bonds with those you already know.
>>
>>19476358
Oh my gosh, I'm sorry, can I streamline it to "should I risk loving M and leave C?"
>>
>>19476331
Hmmm. I am a patient person, and I have no issue waiting for her as I already have for quite some time because I feel like she is worth it, but I already tried to reach out to her last year. Twice. To no avail. I was still hoping to hear back from her, perhaps naively, but I admit my hope and optimism are wavering. I don't know if I'm brave/foolish enough to try and contact her again with the previous results, even though she is who I truly want.

Thank you for the reading though! It is not what I expected, but I actually expected worse so that is something. I guess I have some thinking to do.
>>
>>19476349
You're a really take charge guy, aren't you. I'm asking this because this is legit the second time I got the Emperor in a reading for you.

Judgment, Six of Pentacles, The Moon, The Emperor

Your spiritual goals are going to shift rapidly by the end of this year. You are working towards something now, but you'll see something else that catches your attention and you are going to focus all your attention on that. It's not a matter of you being better or worse at it, I think you're actually going to be better at it or at least put a lot more effort into whatever you're doing recently. It's going to be a whole different ball park from what you're used to but I think you will like it more and find more power in this path than what you are used to previously.
>>
>>19476363

>Things are going just splendid! Thank you for asking.

i'm glad to hear that c: and you're correct, i have a great sadness in me. everyone i turn to though is dealing with their own sadness so i try not to bother them too much. thank you
>>
>>19476294
Ace of swords(rev),8 of pentacles; Magician
There will be a lot of confusion with M in the coming months, it seems like one moment they will be around and the next they will be unreachable, however if you're willing to stick it out it looks like the next 6th months entail a positive skew, one way or another the method will be resolved in a satisfactory way. As for C I feel like this is indicative that it's time for you to make changes in your life and one of those changes may need to be your interaction with C, whether its moving on or getting closer to them.
>>
>>19476371
>take charge guy
Well, I am pretty confident on my readings, I could be wrong, but usually this is not affected by the position of cards, but rather because of other factors, like rapidly changing variables, or me misunderstanding something and everything being off.

I will start yours.
>>
>>19476319
About the if im expressing myself, its a bit tricky, im a reserved person and i dont tell too much about me.

About the material goods,right now im trying to fix somethings in me who can fit in the label of material also in a spiritual way too.

You got the stuff about the transition, next year ill start to study again, i have a career but i dont want to stop moving, i want to keep going... to kinda evolve like an aware of himself.

And the last part, yeah i was eating too many bad stuff and being lazy but today i started to balance things, hahaha, but anyway ty so much for your time, i really appreciate it so in the end im a man trying to fix itself and trying to keep going in honor of his self from the past, have a cool week!!
>>
>>19476210
I'm 21
Male
Scorpio

I feel lost at the moment, will my girl be faithful ? Is there heartbreak ahead?
>>
>>19476406
You're doing all the right things, anon :) express yourself a little more!

Thanks for the feedback, I hope you have a great week as well.
>>
>>19476340
Chariot, Queen of Pentacles(rev), King of Pentacles

you didn't fuck it up but she seems to be distracted by an external matter, likely family or work related, or perhaps she's more worried about her independence at the moment and isn't truly considering your views. Maintain your stance and reassure her of your feelings and it seems you can recoup.
>>
>>19476345
sorry for the delay got a little distracted starting on your question.

Mine is, what kind of person, any any, should i seek in order to relieve this suffering or adverse situation?
>>
>>19476364
i did all 3 regardless see >>19476387
>>
Trading
Is R going play a significant romantic part in my life?
Or is this just transient thing?
>>
>>19476371
Well first I asked about your current relationship with E, and this is what I got:

E is more or less into you, they really like you, however they are kinda obsessed with you rather than actually interested in a healthy way, it seems like this person does not want to move on from you, and believes the way you are currently behaving, the amount of dismay and lack of hope is not genuine, but rather,you are hiding your true feelings for E.

On the other hand the dismay you do show to them is not really what you actually feel; but it's not the complete story, there is something positive about E that you do like a lot, but on the other hand there are some other factors that are triggering the dismay you display before E, this leads to a bond that's rather distant, and cold, but it seems to be like the reason is more on your side than theirs.

Let me know if this makes any sense to you.
>>
File: IMG_2334.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2334.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>19476193
>>
Okay I believe that's everyone who's queried me so far. I'm going to take a break and inhale some of that sacred herb an give my brain a lil time to recharge after that. Leave Q's and I will respond when I return, if I missed a Q tag me with the post and I'll respond while I smoke.
>>
>>19476450
>>19476435
Can you this one sempai?
I can trade if you want
>>
Can I please get a general reading if anyone has a second. Female 32
>>
>>19476433
The Empress, Nine of Swords, Knight of Wands

A feminine figure who has acted motherly to you in the past. She cares a lot about you and worries for you quite a bit. It might actually be a very close woman or female relative. She will give you some advice that you need and need to here and will be very happy to help you.
>>
>>19476450
Enjoy that puff my man.

My query is the following.
Will I be happy with my next job?
If possible followup query
When will I obtain this job?
>>
File: 1502724271781.png (311KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502724271781.png
311KB, 500x500px
>>19476193
>>
>>19476345
A denial yes, but in the long term one that oddly enough you look back on with a pained kind of gratitude. Like someone watching a city they considered living in someday burn to the ground. A bit of a pity it happened, but the sordid upshot is that they chose not to get involved in such a catastrophe. A bit of a diffused situation that hurts at first and leves one wondering why, but much later down the road leading to the feeling of dodging a real bullet or that htings could have been much worse. Overall a strage one as it hurts a lot upfront, but only gains a greater sense of perspective and appreciation later on.
>>
>>19476443
They haven't showed any of that behavior but I feel it's entirely a possibility. They haven't really talked to me much at all in the past few months but he used to like me and he was hoping for his gf to be better than me but she wasnt and now he is seeing that so maybe hes back to liking me. I've been trying to remain distant just because I am respectful of boundaries.
>>
>>19476450
Male, First initial M, Looking for a romance reading over the next few months. Anything i can look forward to over the next few months or is anything still a ways out?
>>
>>19476410
All the scorpios!

Pulled: Page of swords, the hanged man, three of cups rx.

You're clearly stressin', sorry my dude. In order to better yourself and better your state of mind you should let her go. That doesn't mean you need to let her go right now, but if you don't when the time is right she will more than likely be unfaithful to you.
>>
>>19476458
Hanged man(rev), Fool(rev), 10 of Wands
The relationship is riddled with delay and indecisiveness, right now the nature of the relationship is easily malleable and you should take care not to be brash and potentially make a fool of yourself, if you truly wish for it to be significant your desired outcome can be achieved with enough perseverance and groundwork.
Trade Q: what aspect of my life should I be focused on at the moment?
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>19476193
>>
File: 1501537002156.webm (3MB, 638x358px) Image search: [Google]
1501537002156.webm
3MB, 638x358px
>>19476460
>female 32
ara ara~

I kid of course, that kinda hursts seeing I'm getting up there myself these days so I feel for you, where does the time go?

Generally speaking it seems your ability for advice or insight is spot on and that ironically this leads you to believe that people may be just using you for such capacities leaving you feeling a bit lonely in it all. That isn't to say you don't have social outlets or means of feeling better about it rather that it seems most of the time when people give you the time of day it's because they want or expect something in return. In a way you enjoy the attention of it all, yet know it's only because people want something. Ask yourself is it better to be well liked and generally used than to be ignored and not taken for granted? Tough call, but there's also a middle ground. To me it seems to remind me of a student or even a mentor-ship opportunity for someone not all that much younger than you, but eager to learn, more like a peer with a lack of knowledge that you could easily impart and they'd look up to you in an equal sense rather than kiss your ass or try to use you, a genuine platonic sense of friendship.
>>
File: tumblr_o35bo2SJIm1tes8zmo1_540.png (183KB, 540x386px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o35bo2SJIm1tes8zmo1_540.png
183KB, 540x386px
>>19476193
>What's going to happen
>>
>>19476450
Male, first initial J.
What will the place I meet my next lover look like? or can you tell me when?
>>
>>19476450
male/22/ gemini

Gib general reading
>>
>>19476450

male
what does she think of me
>>
>>19476524
when will i lose my virginity
>>
>>19476468
Devil(rev), 5 of Cups(rev), Hierophant
From what im getting your next job may not be very rewarding and you may realize it was a mistake and that perhaps you need to explore a more foundation based career with job security (definitely don't get into the drug trade). A mentor would be very helpful in guiding you during the transition if you have anyone like that.
>>
File: shieet.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shieet.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>19476193
am i seen as an alpha by my peers
>>
File: download (16).jpg (3KB, 208x139px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
3KB, 208x139px
>>19476533
Hey stray. Im into this guy who is my senior. See anything w him and me?
>>
Male, Capricorn, first initial C
Will I ever get married?
>>
>>19476479
7 of pentacles(rev), 7 of wands, Temperance
in the short term you will have limited success, one night stands or maybe even just dates but with nothing lasting, you'll have to be patient and persevere a little until you're able to establish the romantic connection and not just another fling.
>>
File: 1502985341125.jpg (85KB, 736x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1502985341125.jpg
85KB, 736x1071px
>>19476193
>>
>>19476569
Moon rx

Past experiences may have disheartened you from pursuing that path, or kept you from doing the things you need to do. If you desire to get married you need to reconcile that turmoil and take control of your future.
>>
>>19476572
Thank you sea god, I'll keep that all in mind them when going forward with things so i know where to focus my energies.
>>
File: AnakinVaderVisionGOM.png (749KB, 1360x816px) Image search: [Google]
AnakinVaderVisionGOM.png
749KB, 1360x816px
>>19476193
>>
>>19476537
Queen of Cups(rev), Death(rev), 9 of swords
you will meet them somewhere with mountains or large structures that is landlocked, it won't happen soon and that might make you sad, but the sooner you stop worrying about it the sooner it will come up.
>>
Trading
Post query
>>
>>19476550
Fuck... The job position I'm going into is pretty niche and specific, so it sounds possible.. In terms of job security, it's fairly secure, it's a government job, so people who are in, are in, it's a big process to get fired.
Funny you mention drug trade because it's always been a temptation to me, I'm smart, so I could pull off some cool magic tricks with it and get big bucks quick, but I recognize it as a temptation and know it would end in shit.

A mentor would probably help plenty.

Could I do a last follow up query?

Is the public water treatment career path the right one for me?
>>
>>19476606
Will they hire me?
>>
>>19476540
The Star, High Priestess, King of Cups(rev)
Recently you've been through a tough time but have come out on top and you are beginning a new cycle with renewed energy, its a good time to rely on instinct as you are in a transitional phase, but its important to maintain your composure with any new difficulties arising.
>>
>>19476604
Thats a little depressing because I live near the water. Thanks for the reading though, always appreciated
>>
File: CLFDLqoUsAI2DmN[1].jpg (67KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
CLFDLqoUsAI2DmN[1].jpg
67KB, 600x462px
>>19476628
thanks lord of the seas, i hope everything turns out well
>>
File: 1480366013596.jpg (31KB, 415x280px) Image search: [Google]
1480366013596.jpg
31KB, 415x280px
>>19476556
>hey Stray
>posts a cat
I'm really confused, I think you got the wrong poster buddy, shitpost club is 3 blocks down

Honestly I see it being a really weird back and forth where you both seem to thin kyou could have, or potentially are perfect for oe another but keep finding excuses or reasons to put it off until it's too late. A series of excused and perhaps lies and self deception that when finally lifted away leads to a situation in which both parts feel jaded or lost in in all, and would rather not pursue anything here.

best advice is that itf it's important to you, it's not to late to act drastically and try to save it before it all goes downhill. It's not too late, but don't wait until it is to act, the hope of it all is in your hands, better to be active than passive and do your best to protect the smiles involved.
>>
>>19476619
are you trading?
>>
>>19476541
5 of swords, Temperance(rev), 7 of wands(rev)
Her base perspective is that you are a bit impatient and perhaps you arent putting in enough work, which is making it hard for her to trust you.
>>
>>19473741
Is this the same Thoth that does hentai cyoas on /tg/?
>>
>>19476661
yes, give me a query.
>>
>>19476633
save up and take a trip friend, perhaps for the new year? I hear colorado is nice :)
>>
>>19476610
Tower(rev), Queen of Cups, Emperor
There may be a slight issue towards the start of the career but you will manage to get by by the skin of your teeth, after the initial panic dies down the job will be emotionally fulfilling and secure it seems.
>>
>>19476670
ten of wands, nine of swords, page of wands, four of wands

yes they will hire you. you'll be left out of the loop for a while but they will definitely hire you. you'll think they've changed their mind but they really haven't. rather they are just delaying because of internal reasons related to their infrastructure. but they will.

what will manifest between s and i
>>
>>19476707
Is this a love query? tell me and I will start yours.
>>
Open Query, anyone answer. Will I have more success focusing my affection elsewhere or should I stay loyal?
>>
>>19476720
yes
>>
>>19476737
Okay I will start now.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1360x1024px
>19
>Male
>Libra
>First initial is B. Her's also B.

Does she still think of me? Does she miss me?
>>
>>19476017
Still around?
>>
>>19476737
I see you moving on from that person, with sadness, mostly because something you found out that's considered irrational or just bluntly put, stupid. However I also see you trying to love this person despite the inner conflicts that you have in your mind...

S on the other hand seems to show you love, but they are trying to find a balance in everything that's going on between you too, probably because there are things about you that are unstable and fickle about you, most likely the inner conflict that you have about them, that you might believe they do not know about, but they do...

In summary it seems to be something unstable that might bring you SOME happiness but this will not be lasting or as enjoyable as you wish it was.
>>
>>19476777
Yeah I'm here. Query?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19476814
What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19476818
question?

Mine is: Am I meant to be alone?
>>
>>19476827
love related
>>
>>19476868
What about me or us makes her sad?

I'll match your depth.
>>
>>19476779
If we're not together now, does that mean we'll be? I'm confused. Thanks though.
>>
>>19476881
Probably, let me check.
>>
>>19476884
Yes, it's likely that you will be in a relationship, at least if you follow the same path you are currently following.
>>
>>19476893
jesus maybe i fucked myself by asking because I have no idea what that path was lmao
>>
>>19476906
Well, if you do want that outcome just disregard what I said and it will probably turn out like that, otherwise there's probably someone better for you out there.
>>
I know the OP says "No dream interpretation", but the anon who made the last thread pointed out there are never Dream Generals anymore; So I was wondering if anyone in here could do one for me?? Sorry for breaking the rules, but those threads aren't around these days (Except for the one where a guy is bumping himself and getting no responses) does anyone here practice a form of divination that could find the true meaning to a dream? Thought it would be worth asking.
>>
>>19476877
>You
Queen of Cups, Wheel oF Fortune, The Lovers

I don't think it's much as /you/ making her sad unless she's bipolar. If anything she's happy with you, she sees you as an ideal mate and would love to spend her forever with you and have a happy ending. She sees you as a dreamy man that she wants to take to new hights. There's also a possibility I suppose that you shift your emotions a lot, for then this change in behavior would make her sad but I don't get that vibe from you. There's a high chance she looks at your relationship with a warm eye because of how much she loves you.

>relationships
Knight of Swords, The World, Three of Swords

It's something about the relationship that makes her sad. Is this a long distance thing? She wishes you two were together in person. I'm sure she has hinted this several times to you or has been outright blunt about how she wishes things were together in real life. If this isn't long distance it's more about how there is a lack of opportunities in the directions your relationship can take. Perhaps there is a set outcome you want or what's expected and she wants to explore her options. There's also a chance that you've done thing to hurt her in the past that she's not entirely over yet. Again, this is nothing that can't be solved with some proper communication and talking out. Things will get better if you move forward to make them better.

>advice
Six of Pentacles, page of Swords, five of cups

Go out of your comfort zone to help her reach a new zone of never meeting sadness. You might have to give more than you bargained for to fix this problem but it will definitely be worth it in the end. Actually, I think the cards want you to directly ask her what makes her sad in order to remedy it. She will take it as a sweet gesture and would love what you are willing to do.

I know N likes me but does F? Who will I have a romantic relationship with in the future?
>>
>>19476964
Not divination, but I do study dream meanings out of personal interest. I'm no expert, but I can give you my thoughts at least.
>>
>>19475123
thanks for the time anon. this is highly intriguing.
>>
>>19476975
I will write it up in a second.... thread might die first but thanks bro
>>
>>19476969
>F's feelings
Queen of Swords, The Magician, Death rev

This is strange. It doesn't say he likes you, but it suggests he's willing to pursue you anyway. To him, you seem like a challenge, and he may have a concept of you as a “sassy bitch” or otherwise just a challenging girl in general. Actually, the impression I get is that he doesn't really like you, but you seem like a conquest of sorts to him. Intellectually, there is something about you he likes, but he may not quite be able to put his finger on it. You might intrigue him in some way, more likely than you being a sexual conquest, since there doesn't seem to be anything sexual in this spread. His intended conquest of you isn't just to get between your legs, it's to get in your head. Interesting one, this one.

>Propensity with F
10 of Pentacles rev, 5 of Cups, Queen of Pentacles rev

Well, this looks bad. This spread points at frustration through the aforementioned pursuit, and it's due to lack of necessary resources or suitable structural basis for it to be successful. You might have to overlook some issues relating to his wealth or resources or something like that. Not saying you're a gold-digger, but the spread suggests you simply wouldn't accept what he's got to offer.

>Propensity with N
Knight of Cups, 3 of Pentacles rev, 7 of Swords rev

Okay, at first glance this looks like a Taylor Swift song in the making, and I should note that the 7S was wobbling between upright and reversed. You would need to open yourself to him romantically and perhaps drop something else in your life to accommodate him, or perhaps him for you. There's a sense that one of you has something in your life that is incompatible with a relationship between you two. Still, it could definitely work, and effort would make it happen if accompanied by honesty.
>>
Female. Aquarius.
Why is R ignoring me?
>>
>>19477046
thanks do you want to trade again?
>>
>>19477098
I'm curious to see if you crossed wires. Tell me about the other girl.
>>
>>19477129
>>19477129
Ace of swords, Eight of Cups, The Devil

The other girl talks to you a lot more often than this girl but there is something that has happened that she is not quite yet over. I have a feeling with this girl your relationship is not as more romantic as it is with the other one but there is still some sort of connection although it is not as healthy as what the other woman feels about you. She is more on the obsessed end. Her mentality is represented by the Page of Cups and this tells me that she's younger or immature. She thinks she's in love with you but she's not. It's one of those situations where someone is in love with the thought of someone rather than the actual person and the other girl knows you more. If you're not as interested in her it's advised to cut her off because she will continue to grow more obsessed with you until you don't know what else to do.

Knight of cups, Ace of Swords

The Star

Yeah it's advised you decide whether or not you want to be with her or not. The other one seems to like you more on a real basis. Have to be direct about your intentions at the very least or else she won't stop.
Will U want a romantic relationship with me? Would he use me as a muse?
>>
Trading does she need me as a teacher?
>>
>>19477229

Starting yours

If I message Annie, what will happen between us if anything?
>>
>>19477207
Lol. Drop me a throwaway, let's trade regularly, or at least trade stories.

>Will U want a romantic relationship with me? Would he use me as a muse?
2 of Pentacles, Princess of Cups rev, 6 of Cups
10 of Cups, King of Wands, 8 of Wands

Interesting set of questions, like you understand the situation sort of. I say sort of because it's exceedingly clear that he'd use you as a muse, but he doesn't seem to be interested in a relationship.

I don't really need to go over the second set too much: it's a very clear yes, showing that establishing an emotional connection with you would lead to a flourishing of ideas and inspiration to flow from him. However, he is, as the King of Wands, seated in a position of power in this arrangement.

Is your confusion abating? There is something nostalgic about your company, something that hints at unfettered openness and childlike bliss. But it's not romantic at all. Being the artistic sort myself, I can tell exactly how he feels from this spread, that you provide a degree of mental grounding from the chaos that has consumed him as of late and hindered his creative progress. It's something recent, it seems. Whatever it is, you seem to hold the key to him getting his groove back, and he has only a passing awareness of this. He is sparked, like one of the other dudes, more by curiosity over you. You probably tend to have this effect on some dudes, where they can't quite figure you out for some reason, and it piques their curiosity. In this gent's case, his intuition is telling him to get closer to you, even if he's thinking “lolwhy” on a conscious level.

>>19477229
Want a second opinion? Answer in the next 5 minutes.
>>
>>19477230
okay I will start yours
>>
>>19477229
>>19477229
the world, seven of cups, page of swords, the fool

yes she does need you to be her teacher and you should let her know that you are willing to be her teacher. she would greatly appreciate this. you can show her a lot of things she had no idea could happen as her teacher. she is young, willing and eager to learn what you have to offer her. she would more than likely prove to be a good student to you as long as you continuously instruct her on things what she would want to learn. be there for her and she will be there for you.

is t my next bf? will he ask me out
>>
>>19477230
>>19477229
>Trading does she need me as a teacher?

The Star, Five of Cups, Temperance

Yeah, she's going to be going through some shit and she'll need you to be there for her. There's a reason you two met, you were meant to help guide her through this period of her life and she was meant to help you grow as well. Both of you will find peace in each other, go forth.
>>
>>19477230
Nothing particularly happy. Seems like a distance between you too, a gap that becomes larger. Unfortunately this points out to the decline of interest from her. Sorry anon.
>>
>>19477246
Yes he's going to be your next boyfriend, however it seems to be like your relationship will not be particularly happy, you will learn from the hardships that you endure through however, so you will still benefit from it.
>>
>>19477276
why wont it be happy?
>>
>>19477287
The mutual interest that you have in each other will fade, that's what the cards tell me. Basically passion will stop being a part of your relationship.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19477583
Query?
>>
>>19473915
>>19473933
>>19473955
>>19474255
>>19474459
>>19474476
>>19474647
>>19474890
>>19475591

Hey guys, OP here:

>>19473880
I'm back after taking a breather. If you're still here let me know I'll grab you now. <3 Sorry for the poof.
>>
>>19473933
>>19477816
Well shit i have slept, eaten and was now checking on 4chan. Im around anon!
>>
>>19477816
The reading you gave me was wrong.
>>
>>19477830
lel
>>
>>19477816
hi this is me >>19473915
>>
>>19474734
Glad you found it accurate friend.

>Would you mind clarifying this part? You felt that from the pull or personally? Either way, I can't thank you enough.

>And thou, who tell'st me to forget,
>Thy looks are wan, thine eyes are wet.

This broken down just is telling us both I'd be a hypocrite if I lectured you on giving her up since I'm going through a similar situation myself haha. Was an accurate call out on my end, glad to hear it hit home for you too. I hope you have a goodnight Anon. <3
>>
>>19477830
Which one was it friend? Love feedback, so it would be helpful to see my mistake.
>>
>>19477898
in the last thread, you said he loved me but he didn't
>>
File: 00010101.gif (497KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
00010101.gif
497KB, 500x200px
>>19477823
Seems like you have a battle ahead of you friend. Your song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79B3FHi0Fs

Your verse pull:

Untitled
By H. Coleridge

>SHE is not fair to outward view,
>As many maidens be;
>Her loveliness I never knew
>Until she smiled on me.
>Oh, then I saw her eye was bright,
>A well of love, a spring of light.

>But now her looks are coy and cold,
>To mine they ne'er reply,
>And yet I cease not to behold
>The love-light in her eye:
>Her very frowns are fairer far
>Than smiles of other maidens are.

Well when you asked for overall, I'm truly getting a broad picture here. It's slightly confusing from the scattered focus but I'll do my best. This year spent stuck will bring conflict into your life. To what level, whether it becomes actual literal, or more emotional I could not fairly say. Regardless, it is disturbing and hard to look at, I'm sorry Anon. You may find love (if you haven't already) in this year, but it will grow cold. Your final pull reinforces this:

A Slumber did my Spirit Seal
By W.WORDSWORTH

>A slumber did my spirit seal;
>I had no human fears:
>She seemed a thing that could not feel
>The touch of earthly years.

>No motion has she now, no force;
>She neither hears nor sees;
>Rolled round in earth's diurnal course,
>With rocks, and stones, and trees.

I also see stagnation, a bit like you just dig your heels into the ground and resist change when it comes. It makes sense given the likely wounded state you'll find yourself in. I hope this is a miss, I'm wishing you all the luck in overcoming these obstacles.
>>
File: 0010101.jpg (69KB, 650x523px) Image search: [Google]
0010101.jpg
69KB, 650x523px
>>19477907
I just scrolled through all my readings in the last thread and didn't find that phrase anywhere. I'm going to need a bit more information, what was your song?

Breakdown of the readings are:

>1st one
Unhealthy breakup driving a guy crazy - advice was to seek healthier closure.
>2nd one
A new relationship where the seeker still has a piece in her heart for a great love. The relationship will suffer in the future for that sort of resentment of new love not living up to old love.
>3rd reading
Broken promises in love, the guy is pulling away and has complicated feelings.
>4th reading
A man named P will return bearing bad news before leaving the anon again.
>5th reading
Consequences are coming soon to an Anon based on a proposition he made.
>6th reading
A writer will fail to publish their first book, but will grow to write better works in the future.
>7th reading
A dream interpretation.
>8th reading
A financial reading.

And that's all she wrote. Are you trolling me Anon? Because this took a lot of time and energy from helping other people.
>>
>>19477924
I dont think you are wrong through, thanks for the honesty
>>
So I dont come to /x/ often but i was wondering if this is the thread where i can get some info on precognitive dreams?
>>
>>19477943
This one: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19471567/#19472067

>This first pull is showing me the situation, whether it is present, future or past, only you will know. Your other pull shows me the beginning of love so I believe this might be your future with him. He once felt love for you though.

He just used me, there wasn't and never will be love. I went to talk to him after this read to change the sad path and was treated like shit.
>>
>>19477958
Hmm I don't want to be a dick and invalidate what you're telling me.. But:

>Things have been turbulent between you two, a lot of coldness happening right now while wounds are being licked.

This was one of the first things I said and it is were the present focus should be. I'm fairly certain he did love you in the past but that present turbulence and coldness would hardly make him run off sprouting love sonnets to you. C'mon girl you're smart, use your head here.

If you focus too hard on one aspect of the reading, the aspect you want to hear, you'll blind yourself to the full picture. Presently his feelings are complicated, and he doesn't want to have much to do with you. He broke those promises just like I said, and you are equally still expecting more from him and now me.

I get that you're hurt, I get that you still want to hold his hand Anonette but you need to let it go and seek a healthy closure.
>>
>>19477976
>There's going to be some deep regret for a long time to come here if paths are not changed.

I regret trusting you and your involvement, but lesson learned. Don't expect anything from anyone anymore, just giving your feedback. The path is clear for you now.

~Diana
>>
>>19477958
>>19477987
are you literally retarded? i couldnt help and look up the reading with the quote of >>19477976 and you made it sound like he was totally off and told you the guy is DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU

but he literally ends the reading by saying: I can truly feel your longing for this to work between you both. In short to answer you though, this situation, and his feelings are complicated. I'm sorry. ):

didnt sound like a very positive reading at all, it was literally a warning with both sides, get some reading comprehension before you call readers inaccurate next time
>>
>>19478000
No Anon it's ok. Thank you for looking out for me but please don't be cruel to this seeker. She's going through a lot of pain right now and needs all of our love and understanding. Pls no bully her.
>>
File: 0000110101011.gif (864KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
0000110101011.gif
864KB, 500x200px
>>19477892
Man your song hit me straight in the feels, the universe is truly beautiful how it all seems to connect just at the right moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrbjGw8kJBY

2017 is a year of massive tension and conflicts - riots, upheaval, much like what we're all feeling in this thread today. Your goals are going to struggle because of this conflict that's widespread and found on every corner of the earth this year; across the universe. Your pull:

To A Mouse, On Turning Her Up In Her Nest

>Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie,
>O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
>Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
>Wi' bickering brattle!
>I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,
>Wi' murd'ring pattle!

Panic and upheaval your being thrust into a very unstable part of your life. You can expect a malicious obstacle to chase you down while you attempt your goal.

>I'm truly sorry man's dominion,
>Has broken nature's social union,
>An' justifies that ill opinion,
>Which makes thee startle
>At me, thy poor, earth-born companion,
>An' fellow-mortal!

Tying into the video we see a reinforcement of the idea of social cohesion breaking down this year.

>Thou saw the fields laid bare an' waste,
>An' weary winter comin fast,

WINTER IS COMIN'

>That wee bit heap o' leaves an' stibble,
>Has cost thee mony a weary nibble!
>Now thou's turn'd out, for a' thy trouble,

Your goal will cost you much with little to show for all your trouble.

>But, Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
>In proving foresight may be vain;
>The best-laid schemes o' mice an 'men
>Gang aft agley,
>An'lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
>For promis'd joy!

Your plans will go astray.

>Still thou art blest, compar'd wi' me
>The present only toucheth thee:
>But, Och! I backward cast my e'e.
>On prospects drear!
>An' forward, tho' I canna see,
>I guess an' fear!

Despite all this, you're better off than our speaker who is dead. Well this reading is terrifying and depressing.
>>
>>19478087
thank you <3
>>
New Thread:
>>19478115
>>19478115
>>19478115
>>19478115
>>
>>19473880
Why did we break up?
>>
File: 1111.gif (991KB, 245x125px) Image search: [Google]
1111.gif
991KB, 245x125px
>>19477958
I also should try and clarify my poor wording for the sentence you pulled from. Seeing it out of context I can understand your frustration. I believed that the turmoil of the first pull was your future. When I pointed to the other pull showing me the beginning of love I was marking that as the past and calling the other the future in contrast. Dodgy wording all around, I know.

While the spirits were calling for you to move on during that reading, my heart as your friend was making it hard for me to just spell it all out. There was a reason I picked this specific gif with your specific song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7WXRNQT9ko

I'll always be holding a wish for your happiness in my heart Diana, even if you hate me.
>>
>>19478243
I've reached you in private, not to tell him but you did and that didn't help. I don't hate you. I hate myself for trusting both. He's all yours. I don't care.
>>
>>19478309
You're a reader, right? Drop me a throwaway, perhaps we can be mutually beneficial to each other.
>>
>>19478361
Oh right,

Scryer / Diana / Cooperation: The Hierophant / Knight of Swords, 6 of Pentacles
What Each Offers: The Star / The Devil rev
Required of Each: 5 of Cups / The High Priestess
Individual Outcomes: Queen of Pentacles / 7 of Wands
Mutual Outcome: 5 of Swords
>>
>>19478309
I'd prefer to discuss this in private with you but you blocked me. ): I don't think you understand my intentions at all here. I've been friends with you both for the same amount of time. I steer clear of drama, I never pried into it so I never knew that he was your Adonis and you were his Goddess until things were already reaching a boiling point between you both. All I knew at the time was my two friends were in pain and I wanted to help them if it was at all possible. As Gibran says for love:

>Love one another, but make not a bond of love.

I love everyone so deeply it genuinely hurts, but I'm not seeking to posses love nor am I willing to make a bond out of it like your fear is wrongfully telling you here.

Also
>>19478361
>>19478433
Kindly reevaluate your life choices. Each day you're walking further away from love and God. I'll always pray for you to find peace no matter how you treat me in return. That message goes out to you all.

I'll be taking my leave of this place for a while, until we're all united again love and light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FflL0MpEmE
>>
>>19478537
I'm the one who offered contact to her. I'm looking for a nice way to put this, but I wasn't addressing you, nor am I sure why you addressed me. I found a reader in a bad spot, and I offered an ear. My friendships typically begin as mutually beneficial arrangements. I'm not really sure what plots you've concocted me to hold, but I'm simply doing what I've done before, finding someone with a skill in a bad spot and seeing if we can help each other out, so both of us push forward together.
>>
>>19478570
I apologize, I tagged someones energy a while back who had slightly malicious intentions and you felt very similar to their energy. I hope you can help her if that's truly the case. <3
>>
>>19478606
Perhaps there is a lesson in this for you about rash judgments. We're cool, I'm used to it.
>>
File: 001010111.jpg (35KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
001010111.jpg
35KB, 1200x600px
>>19478632
Oh I don't doubt it at all. Everything in this thread happened for a reason and I have many flaws that were reflectively also pointed out to me during the readings I gave to others. This is just one more thing I need to work on as I move forward. <3

I'm sorry you're use to people being dicks to you Anon ;__;. I want to blame it on the retrograde but I already used that excuses once before in this thread kek. Hope everyone feels better soon, we all could use a chill pill.
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.