[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 79

File: XXXXXXXXXX.png (471KB, 549x719px) Image search: [Google]
XXXXXXXXXX.png
471KB, 549x719px
This is a vampire thread. Do you think real vampires exist? Where and how can you find them? What do they look like and what kind of abilities do they possess?

Here's some resources...

>last, now archived thread
>>19409750

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/ZUQgzBEi

>Interview with (alleged) 439 year old vampire Elizabeth from the research book "Vampires Are"
https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/19/elizabeth/
>>
>>19415776
Its time for the worst thread on /x/
>>
what qualities are attractive to vampires? i want to enter a relationship with one so i need to know what i should work on. i'm a guy, early 20s, pretty average.
>>
File: 1499450235726.jpg (55KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1499450235726.jpg
55KB, 541x541px
>>19415783
You mean the best! We stay determined and curious.
>>
>>19415800
Fuck off cunt this isnt a thread for your fucking fantasies.
>>
>>19415800
You could start by not being content describing yourself as average, because no offense but you sound very boring, and that's not attractive to anyone. Step two, realize that vampires aren't real and get a goth gf or something. Stop being a daydreaming loser and get a grip.
>>
>>19415801
Do you have man shoulders and an oversized clit?
>>
File: 1403371732045.jpg (612KB, 1600x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1403371732045.jpg
612KB, 1600x1093px
What are vampires going to do when in a few centuries (almost) everyone will become immortal as well and turn themselves into enhanced superhumans through science and technology?

That's gonna be awkward for them.
>>
>>19415783
>>19415813
top kek already
>>
>>19415834
>That's gonna be awkward
Save your stupid speculation.
>>
>>19415842
But it really makes me think! I asked this question before a few weeks ago. Assuming vampires exist of course, I imagine they do feel very threatened by the rise of science and technology.

The upper hand and enhanced abilities they have might be useless in the future.
>>
File: 1501093645819.jpg (641KB, 1037x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501093645819.jpg
641KB, 1037x1600px
>>19415834
I dont think thats gonna happen. I hope its not gonna happen because there is already too many humans. Also it will be expensive as fuck.

I´m sure vampires will stop this technological advancement if they feel threatened by it
>>
>>19415852
>I dont think thats gonna happen

It will happen though, like 99% chance. Just give it enough time. Humanity can also expand on different planets. The future has a loooot of time...

>I´m sure vampires will stop this technological advancement if they feel threatened by it

Very unlikely. How is a tiny group of secret people completely stop the rise of technology everywhere on the world forever? They can't. But as usual... that is just my opinion and nothing more.
>>
>>19415852
We have seen the reasons the tranny goblin is here so what about you knife wielding queer?
>>
>>19415834
They will do what everything else that ever dared stand in the way of humanity did: perish. We are the children of God. In us burns the divine spark that drives us ever forward, unyielding and unafraid, toward our destiny. Pray for all our enemies and beg the Father to show them mercy, for we will not.
>>
>>19415859
>The future has a loooot of time...
Why do you post like a retarded teen?
>>
File: 1501034209279.jpg (20KB, 282x298px) Image search: [Google]
1501034209279.jpg
20KB, 282x298px
>>19415870
>We are the children of God

And vampires are not? They are/were human too. Now just a little bit... different.

>>19415875
To trigger low IQ fags like you into giving me attention. See how easy you are? :^)
>>
>>19415859

Almost everyone immortal? Doubt it. Last thing we need is more humans on this planet. It will be expensive as fuck only for elite

I dont think vampires would mind expanding on other planets.

>Very unlikely. How is a tiny group of secret people completely stop the rise of technology everywhere on the world forever? They can't. But as usual... that is just my opinion and nothing more.

same way tiny group of people is able to push degeneracy and multiculturalism and ensure fall of western civilization :^)

>>19415866

Thats actually my other personality. I like to talk with myself
>>
>>19415776
Do you have a job?
>>
>>19415776
What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>19415882
>Do you have a job?

Hmm, yes. I work from home, just a few hours every other day. It pays well and leaves me a lot of time to post about vampires as you can see.
>>
>>19415879
How did you end up this way?
>>
File: Nosferatu.png (360KB, 399x619px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu.png
360KB, 399x619px
>>19415893
Why do you focus the attention on me all the time? You said yourself you want to talk about vampires. Are you admitting after all that you were just trolling?

I bet.
>>
>>19415887
Do you work at home because of your hideous visage?
>>
>>19415885
Tranny goblin is a young woman with very masculine features. She uses this thread to speculate about fiction under the guise of fact seeking. On some level she is ashamed of her behavior but often hides it behind a mask of reddit style smugness.
>>
File: Requiem-vampire.png (206KB, 720x380px) Image search: [Google]
Requiem-vampire.png
206KB, 720x380px
>>19415880
>Almost everyone immortal? Doubt it. Last thing we need is more humans on this planet.

That's overstated. Very large areas of the Earth are completely unpopulated even if we only talk about land, and a big part of the human population lives cramped in big cities already. Energy and technology is becoming cleaner and more efficient every year, and advances in AI research (and using the Internet for education) will probably multiply that progress exponentially. Expanding to other planets is also possible, and there are other measures of controlling the size of the population. Maybe it wouldn't be available to everyone at first, but neither were cars and cellphones!

>same way tiny group of people is able to push degeneracy and multiculturalism and ensure fall of western civilization :^)

I didn't realize we were talking about THOSE vampires. :^) But jokes aside, I really doubt they could do anything more than delay it temporarily.... In some parts of the world. Not everyone listens to or cares about ((their)) media. If not the West, then it will be Russia, China, India, Brazil, etc. You can't stop progress forever, no matter how much money and influence you have.

>>19415900
Yes, of course! I am far too ugly for a "real life" job. And besides that I enjoy being my own boss, deciding my own work hours, and living like a hermit without human contact besides family. If you prefer being alone then it's very comfy.
>>
>>19415870
>>19415879
No. They are undead parasites, cursed unholy wretches who think human lives are nothing but sustenance. A faint shadow of mankind who delusionally see themselves as above us, as our "predators." Humanity has no predators, only obstacles to crush beneath our feet. Our light will reach every corner of the universe, and there is no salvation from it for those who would hide in the shadows and plot our ruin. And you are nothing but blind, childish heretics for admiring these monsters. I pity you.
>>
File: 1501260725333.jpg (632KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501260725333.jpg
632KB, 1000x750px
>>19415936
what masculine features?

>>19415940
Still last thing we need is more humans. Yeah energy is becoming cleaner but is it fast enough ? Resources will dry out eventually. Each year we are spending out resource budget faster and faster

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/earth-overshoot-day-2016_us_57a4258fe4b056bad2151b49

At this point I think only expanding on other planets (like real soon) or some natural disaster/disease can slow things down as horrible as that might sound.

>Not everyone listens to or cares about ((their)) media. If not the West, then it will be Russia, China, India, Brazil, etc. You can't stop progress forever, no matter how much money and influence you have.

Maybe. There can be international deal to forbid researching ot this technology with heavy consequences against anyone who does not listen.
>>
>>19415966
Why do you talk such shit?
>>
File: ga42ad.png (310KB, 430x434px) Image search: [Google]
ga42ad.png
310KB, 430x434px
>>19415966
>Our light will reach every corner of the universe, and there is no salvation from it for those who would hide in the shadows and plot our ruin. And you are nothing but blind, childish heretics for admiring these monsters. I pity you.

... Calm down over there, Inquisitor. Take it easy.
>>
>>19415970
Man jaw, sideburns
>>
>>19415981
>... Calm down over there, Inquisitor. Take it easy
Shut the fuck up tranny tramp.
>>
>>19416002
Nice try, VIDF. But I'm not gonna stop.
>>
File: 1485663311712.jpg (1MB, 3105x2070px) Image search: [Google]
1485663311712.jpg
1MB, 3105x2070px
>>19415776
>what kind of abilities do they possess?

They're great at running Presidential campaigns
>>
>>19415852
It's hard to comprehend the idea of too many humans. Almost everything good on this earth is the product of human creativity. Now, niggers breeding in poverty, that's different. Very, very different from the wealthy minimally breeding k-strategists who are the only ones who will be smart enough to manage immortality. They'll be creative wonders.
>>
>>19416078
Probably the smartest thing ever posted in one of these threads.
>>
>>19415970
>Still last thing we need is more humans.
Pretty sure that's just a meme trickling from the top down, because the greedy top echelons who run the world have realized that soon they won't need human labor anymore, so "people" will become a useless annoyance in their eyes, and they want to cut down the numbers because they're paranoid about having to share wealth and resources (they don't like to share).

I'm pretty sure the Earth can support a much larger human population, as long as energy, pollution, and food supply are taken care of. There are problems, sure, but we're already moving away from fossil fuels and working on alternative energy sources, lab meat, more efficient agriculture, etc. There's a lot of unused potential and room for growth beyond what we have now (just look at Africa for instance). Asteroid mining will become a reality soon, which negates the issue of limited resources here on Earth, and by the time we run out of anything vital, we'll probably be so advanced that it won't matter anymore.

And like I said before, there are better ways of controlling the size of the population than billions of people dying constantly, along with all their accumulated experience, knowledge and expertise. Aging and death is such a waste. I think the world will be a very different place soon, and I think we'll have to drastically change how we see some things.

Also, Huffpost is a joke. Forming your opinion about anything based on their articles is just silly.

>Maybe. There can be international deal to forbid researching ot this technology with heavy consequences against anyone who does not listen.

Yeah, because everyone always keeps their word and no one would refuse to sign or continue the research in secret. Hah.
>>
>>19415981
I'll keep you in my prayers tonight. Judging by what you're doing here and the name you chose to identify with, you need it.
>>
>>19416119
>Pretty sure that's just a meme trickling from the top down, because the greedy top echelons who run the world have realized that soon they won't need human labor anymore, so "people" will become a useless annoyance in their eyes, and they want to cut down the numbers because they're paranoid about having to share wealth and resources (they don't like to share).

We certainly dont need more starving africans who think that their poverty and hunger will be solved if they make 10 fucking kids

>I'm pretty sure the Earth can support a much larger human population, as long as energy, pollution, and food supply are taken care of.
>as long as

no shit

>I think the world will be a very different place soon

yeah I´m sure of that

>Also, Huffpost is a joke. Forming your opinion about anything based on their articles is just silly.
>thinking that humanity does not spend more resources each year just because its what Huffpost is saying

DUMB
U
M
B

>Yeah, because everyone always keeps their word and no one would refuse to sign or continue the research in secret. Hah.

Thats why I´m talking about consequences. You cant keep it secret forever
>>
>>19416175
Dont waste your breath. Noone is listening to you Gabriel. The voices that you hear in your head are not from angels or God
>>
>>19416175
Thank you, I appreciate it!
>>
File: 123898b.jpg (446KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
123898b.jpg
446KB, 612x792px
>>19416177
>We certainly dont need more starving africans who think that their poverty and hunger will be solved if they make 10 fucking kids

No, but Africa isn't the only place with a rising population, and what they all have in common (Africa, China, India, South America) is that their economies are booming, which means the living standard will rise, along with average education level, etc. Africa will soon become self-sustainable and able to produce enough food to feed itself, and that's just the beginning.

>thinking that humanity does not spend more resources each year just because its what Huffpost is saying
>DUMB

I never denied that we spend a lot of resources, or that we may need to cut back. I'm just skeptical when it comes to these pessimistic doomsday scenarios, because I think they're exaggerated and spread by people who may have their own agenda completely unrelated to what's really happening. The only sources they quoted were another Huffpost article, and some meme countdown website with no credibility whatsoever. The whole thing was also written by a girl who may be younger than me. Unlike you, I don't find things like this very convincing.

>Thats why I´m talking about consequences. You cant keep it secret forever

Yeah, I'm sure the US is going to start world war 3 over longevity research on command if the Vampiric Jew Council sends the word. I just don't think that would ever happen, and I don't think they would necessarily even have that kind of influence in the first place. Those are all huge assumptions, which we have no reason to make. :^)
>>
>>19416272
I will get back to you once I get to McDonalds. Meanwhile please explain to me Africa and South America booming economy meme :^)
>>
>>19416272
SA is shit. Either poor as fuck or poor as fuck so they are starving.

I linked that article as example. I did not even read it but you dont really need fucking article to explain to you that more humans = more resources spent = we are more fucked. Thats like common sense duh

>implying immortal vampire-jew overlords want humanity to become their equal and crash their pharmacy market
:^)
>>
File: FB_IMG_1502262741974.jpg (41KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502262741974.jpg
41KB, 600x435px
Now I'm pretty sure this is from Hunter the Reckoning, but it's an interesting mathematical outlook on vampires and victim levels.
>>
>>19416438
Are you going to contact the succubus girl?
>>
>>19416465
I messaged her regarding Convert, but have had no reply as yet.
She's seen the message, but chosen to not reply for whatever reason.
However, Convert and I are planning on taking a trip over to her territory in early September. Should be fun.
>>
>>19415776
This has actually become a habit for me. Like listening to a very slow podcast. Maybe we could organize some activities.

>Find a cool vampire myth from around the world and bring it here.
>Find an interesting case of vampirism (medieval or modern) and post it.
>Post vampire stuff and beliefs from your country of origin.
>Post vampire /lit/

Hard mode: vampire hunter.
>Try to devise a plan to actually locate and track down vampires and areas where they operate.
>>
>>19416474
Thats nice and totally not stalkerish at all :^)

Have fun* ,keep us informed and make last will before you go

*not that kind of fun you degenerate :^)
>>
>>19416272
>Africa will soon become self-sustainable and able to produce enough food to feed itself, and that's just the beginning.
Well, China is colonizing it. Let's see how long it last, but it seems like it will blow up.
>>
>>19416481
The best way to have another encounter with her to give you guys a good story is to turn up unannounced and piss her off.
She's easier to get answers from when angry, because then she isn't in control and can't manipulate a situation.

No degenerate fun at all, don't know what you mean KWB :^)

>>19416476
Good ideas anon.
I'm all for recommending vamp lit and media since it's all I watch / read.
Anne Rice, as homo as they are, are actually pretty good reads for the first three books, maybe even tale of the body thief.

Hellsing Ultimate is a must watch, and I'd also strongly recommend Castlevania and Vampire Hunter D and the sequel.

Hemlock Grove was a pretty good TV show as well dealing with general supernatural creatures, with mostly Romanian folklore.
>>
>>19416476
Sounds good

>>19416488
How do you plan to find her?
>>
File: danpir.jpg (216KB, 1000x945px) Image search: [Google]
danpir.jpg
216KB, 1000x945px
If you got turned into a vampire what would you do?

I would convince my family to keep me fed I think. Make them understand that I have no choice, and lie if I did have a choice before I became what I became.

I think surviving in a big city in daylight if you are homeless though sounds really tough and dangerous. It's not just finding an abandoned place and staying there, cause there's people everywhere. You would probably need to know of a place before that or you might die trying to find a place or settle staying under a bridge even though people might bother you.

Something else I think I would do depending on circumstances is escape to the wilderness, and ,depending on whether I can feed on animals or not, go deeper in. I would try not to kill my human victims too and most of the time not touch them with my fangs in case I can infect them.
>>
File: giphy.gif (374KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
374KB, 480x352px
>>19416570
>Learn to effectively feed without drawing attention.
>Learn to blend in
>Learn many languages and learn how to go undetected, that involves fake documents and border crossing in case it's needed.
>Learn to get susteinance. Does a vamp need money? I think so, though not much.
>get /fit/
>Once everything is set and comfy, keep it to myself and dedicate my un-life to diverse creative endeavors.
It may take 10 years, it may take 50.
>>
>>19416502
>How do you plan to find her?
From what I understand, she only replies to Dorian's messages when he announces he's in "her city", and it's pretty much guaranteed that she'll try and meet up with him. Only difference is I'll be there too this time.

>>19416570
Step One: I wouldn't get turned until I had my own place to live. Fuck becoming homeless or living innawoods, I'd want to live a comfy life.

Step Two: Go to clubs with a lot of goth chicks, dress like a vampire roleplayer and ask to feed on them. Sure, it wouldn't hit every time, but I can guarantee I'd be able to find one in a night. Also, go to Whitby Goth Weekend. It'd be like shooting fish in a barrel, trying to get a donor there.

Step Three: Do everything possible to enjoy immortality. Learn all the things, master all the instruments, get really fucking good at Guitar Hero, literally whatever I wanted.
>>
>>19416593
Step Four: Get a job where I could work from home literally every day. Maybe become a streamer or something like that.
>>
>>19415776
Vampires dont exist silly children
>>
>>19416588
I was thinking realistically and all that sounded extremely difficult, but you reminded me that you do have time on your hands. I still think there's a high chance of failure though but in whatever case you'll have to get dirty in order to survive for the first years. It would be an extremely harsh change in lives of most of us, but maybe with undeath comes a deeper understanding, instincts and since your heart stopped(?) better control of your emotions.

>>19416593
>step one
That's desireable but assuming you got turned willingly, you'd still might not have another opportunity so remember that.

>step two
I think scamming people into giving your blood is not as smart as you think. Secondly I would feel(?) bad for having to roleplay like that, though I wouldn't mind getting blood in other ways by lying as well if I really needed it.

>step three
Assuming you even survive, but what do you think about becoming bored with a long life? I think it's overstated.

>>19416600
That's good, but remember it might not last you forever. You have to prepare because you can't expect to be left alone for hundred years or more in one place. I might do the same if I had the chance though.
>>
>>19416600
>Maybe become a streamer

Are you female, if so I guess that's a viable option. As for getting really good at guitar hero, I respect your immortal priorities haha.
>>
>>19416570
>If you got turned into a vampire what would you do?
Depends on what it means to be a vampire,conditions,needs,pros,cons etc
>>
>>19416609
>Step One
Yeah, it might be a one time offer in which case I'd have to plan around that, but if not, this is based on an ideal situation. It's not going to be too long before I'm living on my own now, can't see myself getting an offer before I do.

>Step Two
I can't really see the downsides to it. There's no kind of assault involved, both parties leave happy, and the person being fed on wouldn't believe you were anything more than a "lifestyle vampire". As for feeling bad, again, it doesn't harm anyone. If there's no injured party, there's nothing to feel bad about.

>Step Three
I mean, I do tend to find literally anything interesting. I like to imagine I'd never be bored with eternal life, but at the same time, we can't really know until it happens.

>Step Four
I mean, I wouldn't have to be left completely alone. Even if the whole aura vampires have that makes them seem odd is true, people are just going to assume you're just a strange person, no one is going to jump straight to "Oh shit that guys a fuck-mothering vampire!"

>>19416624
Nope, but there's plenty of male streamers who live off of it. As for the Guitar Hero, thats all part of the streamer plan, just become the next UKOGmonkey or Jason Paradise. :^)
>>
File: 1480717460058.jpg (175KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480717460058.jpg
175KB, 1024x1024px
>>19416633
no shit!

>>19416651
The downside was looking like a fool, but if you can live with that I guess I exaggerated a bit. I sure wouldn't pass on succing some goth girls so I understand.

>step three
I also don't think I'd get bored, hopefully having internet.

>step four
people already assume I'm a strange person and they're right, but I guess I know a bit about acting strange, so I could trick them into thinking I'm just acting strange like I usually do. Yes I also find it hard to believe they'd just conclude you're a vampire unless you showed them and explained, but close people might want you to go to the doctor for looking sick which could be troublesome unless you're very independent of course.

Can you imagine if an apocalypse happens in your lifetime it would suck. Living for so long increases the chances you will see things like that happening and you might not even get to live that long anyway.
>>
>>19416600
>Step Four: Get a job where I could work from home literally every day. Maybe become a streamer or something like that.

Would that be allowed though? They probably have rules against vampires working in "public" like that, or at least I would imagine. No vampires actors, streamers and politicians. Nothing where your face is saved and preserved for everyone.

Or maybe not...

>>19416624
>Are you female, if so I guess that's a viable option.

Funny because men excel at streaming way more than women. The best earning and most successful streamers are by far male. Just a few women here and there.

>>19416438
Cool find.
>>
If you get turned I expect your creator to stick with you for some time to show you the ropes and what to do and dont. They are not going to turn you and then fuck off like "you are a vampire now lol. Good luck faggot". Maybe join their group/clan and live with them for some time while you are vampire kid. If you turn someone they are your responsibility . Thats why I would not turn any retard
>>
File: DELETE THIS.png (10KB, 1135x415px) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.png
10KB, 1135x415px
>>19416714
>If you get turned I expect your creator to stick with you for some time to show you the ropes and what to do and dont. They are not going to turn you and then fuck off like "you are a vampire now lol. Good luck faggot".

you have no fucking idea how the world behaves, do you?
>>
>>19416726
>thinks vampires are allowed to run free and do whatever the fuck they want and have no kinds of strict rules/instructions in place to prevent it

Please use your brain for once. They would have never survived so flawlessly for centuries and blend so well into society this fucking long if that was the case.
>>
File: smug11.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug11.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19416726
Are you mad because I have strict NO RETARDS ALLOWED policy?
>>
>>19416711
Maybe you could become a really good painter or musician and get popular online too, but I don't think being a streamer is a problem if you're careful.

>>19416714
>If you turn someone they are your responsibility
I guess that makes more sense so you don't expose vampires by being an idiot. I forgot to take that into account, so yeah if you got turned and not by a wild rare vampire you'd probably have to follow the guidance of the person that turned you.

>Thats why I would not turn any retard
That's why the chances for most people are so low because they are idiots
>>
>>19416726
Why don't you make some arguments for once instead of quoting someone with an empty implication that you know better? I'd be happy to hear it
>>
>>19416438
That pic is really interesting. but let's not forget that vampires probably don't have to kill to feed.

>hunter the reckoning
hmmm. Did you play that?
>>
File: gangrel.jpg (21KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
gangrel.jpg
21KB, 500x304px
>>19416767
>but I don't think being a streamer is a problem if you're careful.

Hmm, well it really depends if they are allowed to be public figures like I said. I imagine vampires don't want attention on what they look like and they don't want it preserved through plenty of recordings for all time.

If you're a streamer, that will happen. Also streaming attracts a lot of curious humans who will look into your life, stalk you, want to find out where you live, invade your privacy.

And streamers blow up and go "viral" all the time over random stuff. So even if you only had a small stream you would be in danger so to speak of becoming way more popular (at least for some time) than you expected to be.

Also maybe interesting to note every (alleged) vampire I talked to had no interest in money because they already had more than enough of it, with the exception of one guy. I imagine they have long-established sources of money and ways to provide for their own kin without problem.
>>
>>19416311
>>19416394
"India and Uganda top the list of the fastest growing economies to 2025, at 7.7 percent annually, but for different reasons. Uganda joins three other East African countries in the top 10 fastest growing countries"

Pic related, from Harvard University. See how African countries and India are near the top, with Mexico and Brazil etc. following?

Also what >>19416484 said China and India (and plenty of Western countries) have been taking a great interest in Africa and making investments there for years.

"Africa is the second-largest and second-most populous continent on earth with an estimated population in 2015 of 1.17 billion people. The total gross domestic product (GDP) of the African continent is now over $2.8 trillion and it is growing at over 5% annually. This pace of growth will ensure that most African countries will be “middle income” by 2025. The projected GDP of Africa in 2050 is $29 trillion, placing it in the same range as India’s projected 2050 GDP. Clearly those who ignore Africa can now do so only at their own cost."

"By 2050, 25% of the world’s nine billion population will Africans and most of them will be under 30. To unlock the prosperity that such a human capital boon can lead to a transition must be made from financing strategies based on aggressive extraction of short-term high returns and raw materials to those focused on sustainability."

There's a reason why Bill Gates and Monsanto are so interested in it too. It's huge and undeveloped, rich in resources, has nowhere to go but up. South America doesn't seem to be growing quite as rapidly, but I remember reading years ago about it being in a similar position.

> more humans = more resources spent = we are more fucked. Thats like common sense duh

You brainwashed FOOL! Keep believing the lies of the elite who parrots that this planet can't sustain us all. :^)
>>
File: 045.png (50KB, 733x650px) Image search: [Google]
045.png
50KB, 733x650px
>>19416791
>pic related and forgets pic

Good job, NTG.
>>
>>19416767
>That's why the chances for most people are so low because they are idiots

You just need to find cute vampiress with low standards and expectations :^)
>>
>>19416687
>Can you imagine if an apocalypse happens in your lifetime it would suck. Living for so long increases the chances you will see things like that happening and you might not even get to live that long anyway.
Either that, or you'd suddenly become extra well suited to survival. Sure you'd need real food as well, but having the potential extra speed, strength, and possibly better senses would be an excellent boon. That, and there'd be no more need to be moral in the way that you feed, with there being no societal contract due to there being no society.

>>19416711
>They probably have rules against vampires working in "public" like that, or at least I would imagine. No vampires actors, streamers and politicians
Tell that to Keanu Reeves. :^)
>>
>>19416795
>Tell that to Keanu Reeves. :^)

He's the exception! Just too powerful for the vampire assasins to kill him. Not fair to use him as an example...
>>
>>19416792
I will read your long posts later.Working

What do I play to carry solo q? Jungle? How is Kayne,looks fun
>>
>>19416801
You play Jungle or Mid. Don't play Kayne, you're too retarded for him. Go for some tanky CC-shit like Maokai or Zac.
>>
>>19416784
I think you could try to stream with a low profile even camless but you're right it's more dangerous. even youtubers or people with some popularity in a community get stalked commonly.

>viral
Yeah that's true though you could always stop streaming if something happens and hide for a long while then remake your persona in a few years.

>money
Hm, I guess that could happen as they could be like secret jews and most of them live for a long time so they can secure money.

>>19416793
poor naive vampgirl being tricked but it's for the greater good

>>19416795
But maybe an earthquake, a meteor, a volcano, a tsunami, a super disease, a judgement day could randomly happen and it would suck still.
>>
File: autismreeeee.jpg (101KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
autismreeeee.jpg
101KB, 512x411px
I demand access to the vault of vampire secrets now!

RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>19415776
bitch you're the only one who keeps this board alive. Thanks for your mental illness
>>
>>19416809
>But maybe an earthquake, a meteor, a volcano, a tsunami, a super disease, a judgement day could randomly happen and it would suck still.
I mean yes, true. All of these apart from the judgement day could happen, and would completely destroy you. Be a shitty way to end eternal life, too.

>>19416819
Well shit. Now that you've asked in the right way I can actually tell you everything. Just go to Berlin, and stand under the Brandenburg Gate at 2:30am and I'll meet you and tell you everything you want to know. :^)

(Protip: Don't actually do that.)
>>
>>19416826
>(Protip: Don't actually do that.)

Thank you for clarifying that, I already had my stuff packed!
>>
File: 1489510399213.jpg (30KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489510399213.jpg
30KB, 450x300px
>>19416819
just go to the vatican
>>
>>19416831
That's why I added that, I wouldn't put it past you...

Then again it wasn't a psychic message so it'd be less likely you would. :^)
>>
File: ptak s nozem gif.gif (1MB, 300x173px) Image search: [Google]
ptak s nozem gif.gif
1MB, 300x173px
>>19416807
>Don't play Kayne, you're too retarded for him.
WHAT? Bitch I main Pantheon,Talon and Varus. Im like supersmart.
I heard that Warwick is great for retards who cant even aim their ult. Thoughts on him?
>>
>>19416791
Thats just projection and it wont last. Ofcourse you grow faster when your country is shit.

As long as blacks rule Africa it will be shit.

>"By 2050, 25% of the world’s nine billion population will Africans and most of them will be under 30. To unlock the prosperity that such a human capital boon

Wow such boon,such potential. Just look at all the doctors and engineers sailing to Italy. Wow
>>
would you accept the opportunity to be some vampires thrall clean the house for them and watch their house as they sleep in their cofin
>>
>>19417003
My dream come true. Immortality is overrated. This is where it's at.
>>
>>19417015
i'd be kind of lazy thrall to be honest
>>
>>19417003
Fuck no Im too lazy and proud to be bitch of someone
>>
>>19417026
yeah sure you'd be their slave in the blink of an eye
>>
>>19416861
>Thats just projection and it wont last.

People who know a lot more than you or me say it will last for decades. But that's beside the point, I never talked about Africa becoming some kind of utopia or a place I personally want to live in, just that it's developing, which means there will be a lot more food to go around, which helps sustain a larger population.

>Wow such boon,such potential. Just look at all the doctors and engineers sailing to Italy. Wow

Immigration policies have nothing to do with population size, and India for example is producing no shortage of doctors and IT specialists. You need to have some basic development before people can get a good education anywhere.

But again, I don't know why I have to repeat this so many times - there are other, better ways of controlling the size of the human population. Education, sterilization, legal restrictions and financial incentives, better access to contraception, etc. At a point where we would have widespread access to technology that allows for virtual immortality, we would also have access to other things that would make life easier. It's not like the rest of the world will be frozen in time and exactly how it is today.

Also, it's very unlikely that the poorest people in the most undeveloped countries would even get access to it right away, so it's a total non-issue. It's like saying we shouldn't invent cars, because nobody has a driver's licence and making roads and parking spaces would be complicated.
>>
>>19417003
>would you accept the opportunity to be some vampires thrall clean the house for them and watch their house as they sleep in their cofin

Sure. If that means I would be able to gain a glimpse into their life and understand what it means to be a vampire... receiving proof in exchange to cleaning and watching over them? Hell yeah, why the fuck not. That would be an extremely good deal. But I really doubt that they would need some random punk from 4chan to do any of this for them in the first place.

Also taking care of a household and of a person doesn't mean you are their bitch. They can (and should) still treat you with basic respect.

Would you?
>>
>>19417030
No way. Im too stubborn and cheeky for that
>>
>>19417073
You're a fucking retard if you wouldn't take care of a vampires house and "protect" them in exchange for having such an incredibly opportunity and witness something that 99,9% of humanity never will.

I have to slap some sense into you.
>>
>>19415834
They'll reveal themselves and research on a cure for their condition will be developed, or a substitute for the blood at least.
>>
File: ky.jpg (69KB, 430x610px) Image search: [Google]
ky.jpg
69KB, 430x610px
>>19417068
yes I would and I would try hard to be useful but unless they have some of that sweet blood to give me strength like the thralls in VTMB it would be hard
>>
File: vampire-the-masquerade-art.jpg (47KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-the-masquerade-art.jpg
47KB, 600x615px
>>19417085
> unless they have some of that sweet blood to give me strength like the thralls in VTMB it would be hard

Becoming a ghoul like in VTM turns you into a literal slave though, I believe... or most people. It makes you extremely addicted and it puts you into a very vulnerable position of being abused by your master because you are so dependent on it. Right? I hope it would not work like that.

Of course the extra strength and not aging anymore is good, but I would really think more than twice about that kind of relationship. Also if they ever stop giving you blood the age will catch up to you instantly, that's why very old ghouls can literally crumble to dust.
>>
>>19417100
I wouldn't mind if it did turn me into a slave as long as I kept a bare minimum of self so they don't feel lonely.

I don't know if they'd turn you for being loyal though.
>>
File: 1500136718804.jpg (85KB, 471x635px) Image search: [Google]
1500136718804.jpg
85KB, 471x635px
>>19417080
>I have to slap some sense into you.
>trying to slap someone twice your height,skill and IQ
WARWICK RETARD
>>
So how on earth do I find or become a vampire
>>
File: ghouls_VTM.png (212KB, 487x562px) Image search: [Google]
ghouls_VTM.png
212KB, 487x562px
>>19417113
>I wouldn't mind if it did turn me into a slave as long as I kept a bare minimum of self so they don't feel lonely.

You would be fine with possibly becoming a severe drug addict, turn crazy and be in a position where the vampire could do pretty much anything to you?

Why is that?

"A ghoul’s emotions run to extremes with the heady drug of vitae in his veins - such a creature often falls prey to great rages and disturbing cravings. The name “ghouls” was not chosen at random."
>>
What abilities do vampires truly have? Is it just... immortality, sucking people's blood, and super human strength and speed?
>>
>>19417129
>just

You're a funny person. :^)

But yeah everything here is just speculation. Here is what I (that is just my OPINION and what I believe could be likely) believe could be some of their abilities:

- some form of mind reading or mind control
- seeing in darkness
- quick regeneration of wounds
- possibly growing fangs or pushing them down (some animals do that)
- enhanced strength and reflexes
- doesn't age (obviously that one can't be proven unless there is longterm contact)
- their blood might have unusual effect if consumed, maybe makes you feel "euphoric/addicted" or something like that

>>19417124
Sorry, we do not know.

>>19417123
Warwick is love! Warwick is life!

http://labb.in/s/ZYqg
>>
>>19417125
Because I believe I have what it takes to be a loyal servant. It's not like I'd be doing actual drugs as there's a purpose for it. Can you imagine if an ugly fatty vampire enthralled you though? I don't think you'd have a choice of not liking it, but that would be one bad end. It'd still be nice though in its own way.

>>19417129
I don't think anyone here has the answer unless they are roleplaying, sorry to say. I think a bare minimum would be being able to feed on blood and having pale skin but that's lame.
>>
>>19417141
This isn't just about being a loyal servant, my dear. Becoming a ghoul in VTM (for the most part) turns you into an insane drug addict who is willing to do literally anything to please their master. But fair enough, I understand you would take that chance.

>Can you imagine if an ugly fatty vampire enthralled you though?

I wouldn't really care what they look like, I don't respect people based on their appearance. Rather have an "ugly, fat" vampire in my life with a decent soul and respect for life than a 10/10 model-tier one who is a sadistic asshole.
>>
>>19417129
>just? What do you want? Turning into bat? Sparkling in sunlight? :^)

>>19417140
Tommorow start my 3 days off. My friends told me to stop slacking and finally get to lvl 30 so that we can play ranked. Just wait and watch how will I get to platinum in a few weeks :^)
>>
>>19417158
>I wouldn't really care
that's understandable I would also have to see but if they turned out to be asshole I don't think you would have a choice anyway.

> insane drug addict who is willing to do literally anything to please their master.
I know I know. I wouldn't mind I'm already insane in a certain way and being addicted to them wouldn't be something negative. It sure would suck if they decided they didn't need me anymore but eh what can you do I'd love them even dead

>>19417171
twilight vamps are actually pretty cool by themselves in my opinion
>>
>>19417171
Enjoy your road to Bronze 5...

*sips expensive Plat-Elo cocktail*

>>19417190
Godspeed then! Hope you get some of that addictive vampire blood. :^)
>>
>>19417190
>twilight vamps are actually pretty cool by themselves in my opinion
Well the idea that newborn vampires are stronger than elders was fresh at least
>>
>>19417200
Wait, they are? The young vampires are unironically stronger than old ones? I watched Twilight as a teenager in the cinema but don't remember shit.
>>
>>19417203
Yeah for first year only because they still have their human blood inside
>>
File: 1502287467265.png (143KB, 680x222px) Image search: [Google]
1502287467265.png
143KB, 680x222px
>>19417217
That's kind of autistic but also interesting. I sure would be annoyed if I was an old vampire and some 1 day old vampire punk knocks me the fuck out though.
>>
>>19417200
That's an odd thing but what I liked about them was how they were made of some kind of rock or ice? It's interesting to me.
>>
>>19417171
Nah, I was always confused as to what abilities vampires "traditionally" had, but I guess it's... haphazard guesses?

Sparkling in the sunlight would be pretty fun on it's one tho
>>
>>19417125
>being a slave to one's passions.
Git gud
>>
>>19417256
>implying you could resist the severe addiction and pull to supernatural-hardcore drugs
>>
>>19417264
I practiced
>>
File: 1502113813996.png (3MB, 2000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1502113813996.png
3MB, 2000x1429px
>>19417297
So you practiced by drinking literal vampire blood and despite it being insanely addictive and insanity inducing (according to the VTM lore, which is what we were discussing) you could easily consume it and don't crave it because you're just that cool...?
>>
>>19417241
I think its pretty lame that you cant show skin in sunlight. How were they doing their daily activities? Their faces did not spark? I only watched first or first two films

>>19417264
>having weak will
>being slave to pleasures of flesh
FOOL

Btw should I grind xp against bots or players? Also how fast is 29-30
>>
>>19417324
Not being immune towards extremely addictive substances doesn't mean you have a weak will. And all the people who believe that would be the first who would fall victim to it. Pride comes before a fall after all. :^)

>Btw should I grind xp against bots or players? Also how fast is 29-30

I don't remember at all.
>>
>>19417324
It's only if sunlight hits them directly and they lived in alaska and told people they went on pic nics when the weather was good or some stupid thing like that. I know that because I secretly marathoned the movies a few days ago.
>>
>>19417310
Addiction works with everything. Making habits easy to change makes you much less vulnerable
>>
>>19417334
Your will is weak if you even CONSIDER taking their blood fool !

>I don't remember at all.
>being useless

What a shocker :^)
>>
>>19417352
Nigga, we are talking about MAGICAL VAMPIRE BLOOD. Not about weed or some shit. And according to the lore of VTM it's insanely addictive and fucks up everything. It takes over your whole life.

It's not just a "haha no self control kid xD" ... even ELDER vampires are affected by it.

"After the third sip, the blood bond is complete. The thrall is now subject to the regnant completely and loves them as much as they are capable of loving anyone. The regnant is the most important person in the thrall's life and takes priority over all else; sufficiently weak-willed individuals will commit any act the regnant asks of them."

>>19417358
I never said I would take their blood because I am aware of how fucked up it is, read the posts before you reply to them, pleb.
>>
File: smug14.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug14.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>>19417367
You say that now but if some vampire used his blood as kebab sauce infront of you you would not be able to hold back
>>
File: (pom).jpg (39KB, 524x600px) Image search: [Google]
(pom).jpg
39KB, 524x600px
>>19417395
I might be addicted to kebab but at least I'm not addicted to vampire dick unlike you.
>>
>>19417367
It's all about mind reprogramming. Anyone could do it if they know the method.
>>
>>19417409
Why aren't you rich, beyond gorgeous and immortal already if it's all so easy and just about reprogramming the mind... ?
>>
>>19417334
It is a matter of willpower and mental trickery.
Your brain releases certain chemicals, but it is ultimately a matter of choice, if you can resist those chemicals. Addiction is bad, withdrawal is worse, but if you think taking a drug isn't so bad you will never quit because you do not want to.
>>
>>19415776
>Why aren't you rich, beyond gorgeous and immortal already if it's all so easy and just about reprogramming the mind... ?
I have no idea how to become immortal and I don't like money that much. Still, I did change my mindset to enjoy seafood, which I used to despise. That's already a big step.
>>
>>19417433
>compares forcing himself/herself to enjoy seafood to something like being able to resist the most severe physically and mentally addictive drugs

This board really is for crazy people. But it's kind of adorable too... no offense.
>>
File: 1500338109668.jpg (65KB, 809x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500338109668.jpg
65KB, 809x700px
>>19417405
>I might be addicted to kebab

Vampire "enhanced" kebab. If red sauce is their blood I wonder what the white sauce is?
:thinking:

>vampire dick
How many times I have to repeat myself. Christian,heterosexual,missionary position only and only for reason of procreation. Oh also handholding
>>
>>19417441
It IS crazy. You can make yourself like or dislike something. Like a placebo on steroids. Some experiments have proven people may fall in and out of love or even generate an autoimmune response when they eat something they are not allergic to. All of this out of sheer willpower. I read many books on the topic and decided to prove it to myself. And that's the story of how I learned to like seafood. Feel free to test it at home.
>>
>>19417452
I didnt like steak tartare until I was 24 and now I love it. Czech my willpower
>>
>>19417395
Woah now, I hope you aren't disrespecting the wonderful kebab. Nothing wrong with a bit of mystery meat in a pitta bread.

>>19417433
Literally anyone can make themselves like a food. It's not even about mental stuff, apparently after trying something like 10 times, you start to enjoy it. I'm at about 8 with olives and they no longer make me want to be sick. That's not mental training to the level it takes to not get addicted to some kind of drug, or vampire blood if it has those properties.
>>
>>19417456
I would not dare. Behead all who insult kebab
>>
>>19417455
>>19417456
Now try it with larger chunks of your self. Personality traits, body posture and behavior... anything. I don't think it's that far fetched to think you can learn to hate the good feelings vamp blood gives you. Many people have tried to quit smoking and failed, but then they used this method and stopped overnight. The ones I know did so with professional help, though. If you're good at it you can do this and more. If you're not... both steak tartare and seafood are delicious. I am aware this sounds like low quality shitposting so the only thing I can say is "try it before you buy it".
>>
>>19417452
I'm aware that willpower and brain plasticity are a thing, and that there's potential for people to "brainwash" themselves (to some degree) if they're determined enough, but comparing acquired taste for seafood with casually beating heroin addiction just makes you sound like a child. Not to mention that the vampiric blood would be even more addictive than heroin, and that it has a potent supernatural component to it which may be impossible to even fight. You may be able to convince yourself of a lot of things, or resist great temptation, but you can't think yourself out of getting run over by a truck, or killed by a bullet to the head.

>>19417446
>How many times I have to repeat myself.

Denial. Pure denial.
>>
>>19417467
Are you a straight male? Do you think you can convince yourself into enjoying having 5 black men penetrate you at the same time without lube if you just do it often enough? After all that's what you say is possible.

Disregard this if you're a bisexual degenerate.
>>
>>19417467
You see, none of that sounds that impressive. Of course we can alter behaviours and things you've listed, because those are all at least partially conscious processes. What would be impressive is changing your own memories, changing how you actually perceive smell or colour and not how you just react to them, or altering your own body processes, I mean they're all controlled by the brain. Like, why not overclock your liver and never get drunk again? The heart especially, like I'd love to hear about someone literally stopping their own heart with nothing but willpower. Now THAT would be impressive.

>>19417477
>bisexual degenerate
Which is more degenerate, actually finding the same sex attractive, or being interested in members of the opposite sex being attracted to the same sex? :^)
>>
File: Circle-Pisces.jpg (21KB, 416x292px) Image search: [Google]
Circle-Pisces.jpg
21KB, 416x292px
>>19415776
>Hormones in Blood regulate your body. The 'age' of the hormones regulate your cells. This is why a 10yo does not age like a 70yo. A 10yo produces WAY more of these hormones.

>Your body loses effectiveness at producing these hormones as you age, thus you lose virility.

>These hormones are concentrated within the plasma of the blood. A centrifuge or heating methods can be used to separate the plasma from the blood.

>Consuming these hormones will aid your bodies production and supply of them. With more of these hormones, your body will begin to de-age (temporarily). Rapid or excessive consumption has wild effects on the psyche.

>This process is where Vampires of myth come from. Throughout human history, groups of people came together in order to harvest the blood of children for eternal youth

>This effect has been reproduced in modernity using Rats injected with baby rat blood. The rats keep living. This effect is multiplied when using tissue from Stem Cells.

ITT: Troubled bitches with daddy issues who want to escape their shitty existence by LARPing. Vampires are so romanticized that you would ACTUALLY sit around and dream about being one/fucking one.

Go be a vampire, you useless shit. Go murder some children, or help someone do it so you can get your rocks off. These facts are what you are sat around worshiping and romanticizing. Harvesting the blood of children. Now get the fuck off of /x/ and go back to whence you came, swine.
>>
>>19417505
>faggot who never took his time to read the thread and see what we talk about and seek just wants to shit out his irrelevant, uneducated opinion and pull out false assumptions out of his ass

Does it hurt being this triggered and mentally challenged?
>>
>>19417505
Dude, you didn't even get into Adrenochrome, Adrenaline, and the other hormones contained in blood that are harvested by vampires and other terrible people alike. Literally some of the most powerful drugs are inside blood.
>>
>>19417509
Go take a class on rhetoric. Stop talking about yourself.
>>
>>19417496
>Which is more degenerate, actually finding the same sex attractive, or being interested in members of the opposite sex being attracted to the same sex? :^)

First option. Bonus degeneracy point if you are bi buzerant and swing both ways :^)

>>19417505
>Go murder some children
Alright where can I find you kid?
>>
>>19417519
Haha sick burn, is it okay if I cap this to put on my tumblr?
>>
>>19417519
Check up your ass. Check while wearing steel wool gloves.
>>
File: 1501383487801.gif (60KB, 230x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501383487801.gif
60KB, 230x270px
>>19417516
>"stop talking about yourself"

I said we, not I. So please take your own advice and take a class about reading comprehension... you need it badly. Not only are you too dumb to read the thread and still want to express your opinion about it like a butthurt child but you also don't understand the process of aging at all.

Some hormone in the blood is not the reason why we age or else you could just inject people with it. We don't even know why we age and how it happens, there are only theories. The most dominant idea behind ageing right now is that it is the build up of damage in our bodies.

Damage to DNA and proteins within cells.
Build up of oxidative stress.
Build up of senescent cells (Cells that have lost the ability to reproduce).
Build up of "junk" outside of cells. Like the amyloid plaque linked to alzheimers.
Length of telomeres.

>>19417522
Someone sure is triggered. :^)
>>
>>19417509
>faggot who only latched onto the insults directed at them, and not the legitimate vampire discussion

What are you defending? Did that stranger hurt you?
>>
>>19417532
What legitimate discussion is there to be had with a guy who has zero reading comprehension and just pulls out arrogant and false assumptions out of his ass?

Every day there is a new guy who runs into the thread and leaves a mad shitpost WITHOUT even reading the thread. I guess the circle of stupidity repeats eternally.

"YOU GUYS ARE LARPING!!!111"

No one here LARPs. Do you guys even know what that word means? Who here roleplays and pretends to be a vampire? We are all humans and just theorycrafting how and what vampires would be like if they exist.

"YOU GUYS THINK VAMPIRES ARE SPARKLING SEXY MODELS!!!!111"

Okay, citation needed. Who actually believes that? I don't see people say this.

"YOU ROMANTICIZE VAMPIRES AND WANT TO DRINK BABY BLOOD!!11!"

No. We don't know what vampires are like and OFTEN discussed that it is possible that they are not at all pleasant beings and just violent, psychopathic savages.

If the faggot actually took his time to READ before he posts he would know, but he doesn't... because he's too triggered and dumb. Plain and simple. :^)
>>
>>19417522
Its all yours friend :)
>>
>>19417531
My original post.
"This effect has been reproduced in modernity. Rats injected with blood... stem cells"

It IS as simple as injecting the concentrated hormones (of a matching type). This tradition is ancient, and is related to the ritual of blood baths. Your body literally absorbs that shit like nutrients.

>Some hormones in the blood is not why we age
I did not claim this. These hormones regulate your body (ie. telling your body where to use energy). They do repair damage to cells caused by aging.
>>
>>19417550
Okay then riddle me this genius, why are the rich and powerful not just injecting themselves with kid blood hormones and stop getting old and senile if it's all so easy and already figured out?
>>
File: 2783768-4964721948-homer.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2783768-4964721948-homer.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
>>19417472
It's a bit dangerous and can drive you nuts short and long term. It's not just about "pop! you like something now." but "pop, just thinking about this thing you used to love now makes you physically sick"
>>19417496
>What would be impressive is changing your own memories, changing how you actually perceive smell or colour and not how you just react to them, or altering your own body processes, I mean they're all controlled by the brain. Like, why not overclock your liver and never get drunk again? The heart especially, like I'd love to hear about someone literally stopping their own heart with nothing but willpower. Now THAT would be impressive.

Would it? The brain does it naturally. From what I understood the human brain is a fucking asshole and tends to supress memories it doesn't like or create false memories. Some people can make their heart much slower with training, but I think that particular case is not the same thing, like moving your ears. I'd stick to removing toxic behaviors and habits instead of overclocking organs. Though most likely it can be done it can seriously backfire.

On another note, the human body has a MAXIMUM FUCKING OVERDRIVE RED ALERT mode, which can make a granny lift a car or wrestle a bear if it's a life/death situation. It's not a nice to do to your body so it's mostly turned off unless the brain feels threatened. People who describe this experience mentioned some sort of frenzy mind state. Going back to vampires, that would be a way of explaining the superior senses, agility and strength. If you have extra energy and extra regeneration this would be a pretty handy extra power.
>>
>>19417555
Google 'stem cell therapy'.
>Riddle me this genius, why are farmers not using ox to plow their farms if it's so figured out?
Because there's better methods. And they ARE being used. The US has heavy protections around these things, but over in Russia or China...

>There are people here LARPing (okay, not you. stop fucking taking words on the internet so personal)
>I didn't say anything about sexy sparkling vampires
>People here ARE romanticizing vampires; ignorance of facts leads to you fuckers discussing vampires in fiction instead of vampires in the actual real world
>"We want to drink baby blood!!!" If you weren't romanticizing vampires, this is what you would actually be discussing.

>strawman arguments
>ad hominem

this thread reeks. I thought this was a fucking forum.
>>
>>19417543
>Every day there is a new guy who runs into the thread and leaves a mad shitpost WITHOUT even reading the thread. I guess the circle of stupidity repeats eternally.

I dont think its new guy
>>
>>19417581
>There are people here LARPing (okay, not you.)

Then quote me a few post of anyone who is seriously larping in this thread. Go ahead, I'll wait.

>I didn't say anything about sexy sparkling vampires

Sexy, sparkling vampires are romanticized vampires. You brought that up, so yes you did.

>ignorance of facts leads to you fuckers discussing vampires in fiction instead of vampires in the actual real world

Do you have any proof that your version of vampires is correct? No? Then why do you get so butthurt that we speculate about all different kinds of vampires? Literally low IQ logic.

>ad hominem
>strawman arguments
>this thread reeks

Says the guy who wants to talk about a thread he didn't even read and just made up shit. How ironic.

>Because there's better methods. And they ARE being used.

Citation/Evidence needed.
>>
>>19417505
Does that really make you a vampire though? I don't want to be a rothschild child trafficker either.

>this is where vampires of myth came from
I think the myth came from many different things, but mostly from scares of diseases, and elizabeth bathory and vlad weren't know to drink children's blood. Vampire myths came from undead, not jews performing circumcision.

This is /x/ by the way. We are allowed to discuss vampires.
>>
>>19417555
Greetings.
Earlier today I met with a woman who reminded me of you. And, if I may ask, how is your search going?
I will not stay for long, I feel lifeless.
>>
>>19417612
Hey. Well, you aren't missing out on much I fear. We're just joking and arguing for the most part.

>Earlier today I met with a woman who reminded me of you

Why did she remind you of me? And why did you meet?

I'm gonna be jealous.

>I will not stay for long, I feel lifeless.

If this place makes you feel lifeless or doesn't help much then better stay away. I don't know what makes you happy but rather focus on that.
>>
>>19417592
>"I'll wait."
Okay, wait here. I came to drop empirical arguments supporting vampires as well as to call out the fiction hypothetical bullshit that I keep scrolling past. Since I didn't come to argue with some internet PMS, I might be awhile. Just wait here for me, I'll find those posts of yours.

>Romanticized: "deal with or describe in an idealized or unrealistic fashion; make (something) seem better or more appealing than it really is."
Vampire superpowers, fictional accounts and basing reality on fictitious stories. No, none of those, obviously I was trying to bring up Twilight. Actually, that might have been you again.

>Proof. What the fuck are you expecting? I'll start your research for you
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/05/science/young-blood-may-hold-key-to-reversing-aging.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsECS5qsGLs

Sorry. When I open a 100+ post thread, the first thing I do is read and copy each post to paper. This way, I can ensure I am updated on the topic of discussion. In addition, I usually have every poster's comments committed to memory. I didn't do this for your thread, but as I'm sure you know, it's the norm around here.

>Citation/Evidence needed because I can't do my own research
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rejuvenation_(aging)#Modern_developments
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-26366751
The technology is
A. Limited to very, very few people
B. Expensive
C. Highly political

>"Why aren't the rich injecting..."
They are. You don't see it on the news because 90% of people would call it a crime against humanity/god/your preferred weight to compare against
>>
>>19417616
>Why did she remind you of me? And why did you meet?
She was lively and she laughed with her heart. We met for business.
>I'm gonna be jealous.
I am sorry.
>If this place makes you feel lifeless or doesn't help much then better stay away. I don't know what makes you happy but rather focus on that.
No, this place is refreshing. I am mentally but mostly physically exhausted, reading everyone here makes me happy!
>>
>>19417510
>Literally some of the most powerful drugs are inside blood.
Still, vampire stories are not about vampires biting children only, but children and adults indiscriminately. That's something to take into account.
>>
>>19417557
Outside of behavioral training, none of this is very plausible. Even then, you're talking about physically changing neuro pathways hardwired in the brain.
For instance, training you're heart to beat slower is just plain retarded. That's not how that works. For all intents and purposes, the heart is on autopilot and is designed that way for a reason.
The vast majority of these physical changes are natural endocrine systems that are rigged to work by reflex. This MAXIMUM FUCKING OVERDRIVE RED ALERT mode is nothing more then an adrenaline dump. It leaves you utterly exhausted and is still capped by natural body limits. It doesn't make you stronger, it blocks the pain receptors in the muscles. Because your own muscles can break your own bones without this failsafe. But a person will never be able to physically exert more strength then they can already. And that's all still contingent on the amount of fuel in the body, once the glucose is gone, there's nothing to feed the adrenaline rush.
>>
>>19417623
>Citation/Evidence needed because I can't do my own research
No it's because when you say something you have to provide something to back it up unless you're LARPing. If you had done that I'd rate your post 10/10 but instead you come to whine about paranormal topics on /x/ which is completely retarded.

>Sorry. When I open a 100+ post thread, the first thing I do is read and copy each post to paper.
Why do you think that's necessary? Just scroll up and quote a post that has what you're talking about. Jesus you wasted more energy making this post than finding the posts to quote.
>>
>>19417637
>She was lively and she laughed with her heart.

Oh. If you said she laughed like a man and went into fits of rage yelling at the air I would have seen why she reminded you of me. :^)

>I am sorry.

I was just kidding. I would only be salty and jealous if I didn't knew your hands are bound against your choice. Not your fault.

>I am mentally but mostly physically exhausted

Do you have to work that much or is that just want you to do? Maybe you could use my life of excessive time and introverted laziness then.
>>
File: 1494023500476.jpg (71KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
1494023500476.jpg
71KB, 394x373px
>>19417659
Yeah, pretty much this. Not even worth the effort to reply to him anymore.
>>
>>19417616
>Why did she remind you of me? And why did you meet?

Yeah that reminds me that I saw someone who resembled you too like 2 weeks ago. So much that it literally stopped me mid step how it spooked me. 100% same face and hairstyle
>>
>>19417652
>For instance, training you're heart to beat slower is just plain retarded.
As I stated, it's most likely nothing related to the brain, but some muscle-related ability. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgRpwESWPLM

>inb4 pressure
It's not pressure, I saw a guy putting his head inside a jar with water on tv!
>>
>>19417672
>I saw someone who resembled you too like 2 weeks ago. So much that it literally stopped me mid step how it spooked me. 100% same face and hairstyle

I am apparently a very generic looking person because I have been told this exact thing a lot.

Something like that even happened to me too which was very weird. When I was like 18 years old I went to the biggest LARP event in Germany with my best friend. We didn't know ANYONE there, it was our first time and I had no Internet presence. My name, my face, none of that was online.

As I arrive there and unpack my stuff some dude approaches me.

>"Hey (myname), what are you doing here? So happy to see you!"

I look at him confused and embarrassed, because I have never seen him before. Eventually I tell him I have no clue who he is and he's like...

>"Wait, you're not (myname) from Munich? Wow, you look exactly like her! I'm sorry."

And then he just went away after I said no. So this girl not only looked like me but she also had my name. Am I some kind of clone?
>>
>>19417661
>Oh. If you said she laughed like a man and went into fits of rage yelling at the air I would have seen why she reminded you of me. :^)
I do not actually know what your laugh is like but the way she talked, it reminded me of how you write to me. Joyful. She also talked to me about ghosts, and she seemed very passionnate. Just like you!
>Do you have to work that much or is that just want you to do? Maybe you could use my life of excessive time and introverted laziness then.
It was a meeting I could not avoid, as much as I wanted to. Why are you offering me your life? You would want to do these things for me? I am afraid you would tire out faster than I do! Why would you want that? I do not understand!
>>
>>19417637
We never spoke before, but I lurk in these threads and followed your posts, and there was something I wanted to ask about... You once mentioned that religion has some significance to vampires. Could you elaborate on that? You can be as vague as you need to be, I understand your need for secrecy and privacy better than most. Speaking of which, do you ever worry that someone from your vampire family could be watching what you do online and stalking you here?
>>
>>19417686
>She also talked to me about ghosts, and she seemed very passionnate.

Did she have any idea what you are?

>Why are you offering me your life? You would want to do these things for me? I am afraid you would tire out faster than I do! Why would you want that? I do not understand!

We often want things we don't have, no? I don't know. I envy people a little bit who are busy and have purpose I guess. And these people then envy me for having so much time and rest.

Maybe we can switch lives for a day. You got a wig?
>>
>>19417649
Adrenochrome (vampire superpowers), adrenaline etc are within all healthy blood. Humans, animals...

>>19417659
When someone says something and provides proof, I still disregard and fact check their claims independently. I don't ask people to do the same; you can disregard everything I say. If they care, they will research my claims. I did provide links, anyway.
I joke that it's necessary to do such a thing. Nobody does that. I "wasted" energy typing because I didn't come to personally argue with people here, nor do I want to cherry pick posts to fit my own reasoning. I don't care, I came to talk about vampires, not (you)s.
This is why people come to call you guys LARPers. You are more concerned with your personal dynamics and maintaining your egos. Not too much care for real discussion, as evidenced by a thousand posts defending the insults I put out and about 2 on the actual content.
>>
File: 1496336690208.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496336690208.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>19417696
>You are more concerned with your personal dynamics and maintaining your egos

Coming from someone who is so self-absorbed and didn't even take his time to actually look at what other people have to say before he had to put himself in the spotlight and post false assumptions that's just... funny.

But typical.
>>
>>19417689
It does, it is important. We pray, and we have rituals. I am not sure this answer satisfies your curiosity enough as it is something you probably would have guessed by yourself. As you may have noticed, I am bad with words, I can not be "vague" enough, forgive me. I do, but I take precautions. I hope no one finds out though, and if they were to.. I do not know, I would accept what comes next.
>>19417695
>Did she have any idea what you are?
I do not believe she did, but it seemed weird that she talked to me about ghosts. She was curious!
>We often want things we don't have, no? I don't know. I envy people a little bit who are busy and have purpose I guess. And these people then envy me for having so much time and rest.
Yes, yes! Coming here has made me think about it a lot more than I would have wanted to. I do envy you! I wish I could lay somewhere unknown to everyone and talk here, in peace, all day.
Maybe we can switch lives for a day. You got a wig?
I do! But do not worry, we share the same hair color. I am not red headed as you imagined.
>>
>>19417696
>When someone says something and provides proof, I still disregard and fact check their claims independently.
Yet you didn't at least provide proof in your first post. If you told me that vampires exist and they are people who absorb others energy through psychic powers and told me to look it up I'd just tell you to fuck off.

>I came to talk about vampires, not (you)s.
It didn't look like it, as the whole point of your post was to call people here LARPers even though you just quickly scrolled down the thread. Yeah people here look for myths and other stuff when talking about vampires, because that's what they are MOST OF ALL. How about you get off your high horse and next time just talk about the subject instead? I'd be happy to talk about what you said then. Stop backtracking on your motives.

>I did provide links anyway
After someone called you out on not providing links.

>You are more concerned with your personal dynamics and maintaining your egos
That coming from someone who felt the need to shit on people instead. Go look at your post again, faggot. Half of it is just you trying to feel superior. I already made my attempt on discussing it and you didn't respond, but I barely wanted to do it because you were being a cunt plain and simple.
>>
>>19417684
Well, no. Some human anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology would help you here.
The heart is made of muscle fibers unique to itself. It works on a electrically charged mineral/eletrical system independent of the rest of the body.
Basically, the cardiac muscle absorbs the minerals until it's charged and lets loose a cascading electrical charge that forces the cardiac muscle to contract. As long as you have a regular diet, consider it a perpetual motion machine.
Conscious body functions and organ functionality run on the somatic and autonomic nervous system respectively. Organ functionality is completely run on autopilot It's wired in such a way that not only is it reflexive, but you couldn't interfer with it if you wanted to.
>>
>>19417695
>Maybe we can switch lives for a day. You got a wig?
Yes please I need week off
>>
File: Night.of.Wallachia.full.234069.jpg (319KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Night.of.Wallachia.full.234069.jpg
319KB, 707x1000px
>>19417685
>Am I some kind of clone?
I found my doppelgänger on the news. Some sort of local hero. Having a clone is bad, having a good version of yourself around is worse. Everyone in my circle thought it was me.
>>19417696
>adrenaline etc are within all healthy blood.
It could be that we are not looking for vampires only, but for two different things.
Some warriors in the ancient times used to drink the blood of the warriors they slew to acquire their vitality and perhaps by accident a form of ancient AIDS. Many ancient rituals also involve either consuming blood or giving it as an offering to some other entity. There may be some truth here. Imagine you're a doctor and you explain something you can't quite understand to a bunch of plebs. Myth created. Young blood also makes older mice rejuvenate slightly. That would explain vampires and vampirism to some extent and why its myth can be found all around the globe.

But if we take a look at folk Eurasian vampires, they were dead. They were walking bodies. They were not alive and when they fed looked like bloated corpses with some of the blood vessels about to explode and blood leaking from nose, eyes, ears and mouth.
That's pretty scary. Living vampires are either RPers or people who know something we don't. Dead vamps... that's another thing.
>>
>>19417742
>I do! But do not worry, we share the same hair color. I am not red headed as you imagined.

I didn't imagine that on purpose! Actually I have no image of you in my mind in terms what you look like. Only my stupid subconscious did, but my dreams are never accurate anyway. I don't have precognitive dreams, do you?

Someone once told me that a vampire literally contacted them in a dream and tracked them down that way. They sounded genuine about it, but obviously I don't know if it's real.

If you do feel lonely and lifeless, why do you continue this path? Is there no alternative to it anymore?
>>
>>19417753
>Yes please I need week off

I will think about you while enjoying 24 hours of freedom every day... :^)

>>19417755
>having a good version of yourself around is worse. Everyone in my circle thought it was me.

Why is that worse? You'd rather have psycho-clone run around and attack people?
>>
>>19417777
I will regain my freedom in 15 minutes. Just wait
>>
>>19417742
>It does, it is important. We pray, and we have rituals.
Are all vampires involved in this religious practice, or just your particular group? Is it based on any religions I would know about, or something specific to vampires themselves?

>I do, but I take precautions. I hope no one finds out though
Would it really matter? Talking about things on an anonymous (and pretty dead) image board filled with roleplayers and the mentally ill seems pretty harmless... Even if you revealed some secrets, people wouldn't believe it or take you seriously anyway.
>>
>>19417742
Who do you pray to? Is it more like a tradition or did you actually see that deity answering? What is the language you use for the prayers?
>>
File: 1492683749938.jpg (39KB, 576x458px) Image search: [Google]
1492683749938.jpg
39KB, 576x458px
hey guys hehe whats going on wait is this the vampire thread? LARPERS THE LOT OF YOU! get out my /x/!
>>
File: kek.png (96KB, 1429x850px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
96KB, 1429x850px
>>19417788
Temporarily, yes...
>>
>>19417763
I barely remember what your image of me was like. Could you remind me, please?
I do not have precognitive dreams, I barely have dreams, they are mostly nightmares. Maybe it is because you talked to me about killing cars, but I dreamed of dying in an elevator. Today I had to use one, I took the stairs.
But precognitive abilities are a thing! I do benefit from one, but it is not very developped. Which one, it is a secret!
>Someone once told me that a vampire literally contacted them in a dream and tracked them down that way. They sounded genuine about it, but obviously I don't know if it's real.
I do not know, "entering" thoughts is, are dreams thoughts? I do not know.
>If you do feel lonely and lifeless, why do you continue this path? Is there no alternative to it anymore?
I am not always lifeless, it is only today.. Well, why do you continue this path? Would you commit suicide or get yourself killed? Why do you live? It is the same for me. I find beauty in the human body, pretty faces and minds make me lonely.
>>19417790
Everyone I know is involved, you have to do certain things to retain certain things at a certain something. But what? I would not know. :^) It is specific, maybe there has been outsiders aware of it at some time, I do not know. Even if they knew, it would not benefit them.
>Would it really matter? Talking about things on an anonymous (and pretty dead) image board filled with roleplayers and the mentally ill seems pretty harmless... Even if you revealed some secrets, people wouldn't believe it or take you seriously anyway.
Rules, even if no one is believing me, I have broken rules.
>>19417804
I have said talking about religion here, I would not. Forgive me but I feel like I have betrayed my sayings already.

All for tonight, I need to go. See you later. I will answer next time I am around.
>>
>>19417831
Now it's time dance and time to pray move close to me and here what I say: Its torture time my little child so follow me into the night. Let me drag you down, let me kiss your neck. Please don't be afraid I'll show things you wont forget. Now it's too late, I bite, I suck. I empty you. There's no escape, you have to follow me into into the empire of the LARP VAMPIRE... where dreams turn into fright, into a land called 4chan.

Where life begins at night, a flood of blood is rushing over. The shitposters are on their way to nowhere. You try to hide, you try to report the thread, you try to run, but this nightmare now has just begun.
>>
>>19417846
is that a song cause I already have a favorety look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6089Z_NgPk
>>
>>19417832
We are all slaves to something....
Its funny. My family used to be rich. Nothing insane but enough for me to live comfy life and never having to work in my life. Fate had other plans :^)
>>
>>19417845
>I barely remember what your image of me was like. Could you remind me, please?

You were a petite female with red-dyed hair and piercings in your face. Don't really remember more details.

>but I dreamed of dying in an elevator.

Elevators can kill vampires? Weak, weak! What's next? You can die falling down the stairs too? :^)

>Well, why do you continue this path? Would you commit suicide or get yourself killed? Why do you live?

There are two good reasons for that. For other people because I can't burden them with not being here and the second is that I'm quite the coward at least in regard of what I would have to face if I didn't want to live. Simple!

But I understand your point.

> I find beauty in the human body, pretty faces and minds make me lonely.

I'm confused. You feel lonely when you see beautiful people? Or did you want to say it makes you less lonely? Please explain.
>>
File: SB_HSDRWNTM_SB.png (267KB, 383x536px) Image search: [Google]
SB_HSDRWNTM_SB.png
267KB, 383x536px
>>19417857
It is from a song yes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMgXhoZlYl8

And that song deleted ITSELF from my phone which made me very paranoid. I thought vampires hacked me or something. Spooky I tell you...

>>19417861
Ah, they were? Did ((they)) steal your money?

>Fate had other plans :^)

Fate wants us to struggle. Struggle in your chains!
>>
>>19417832
I'd rather embace NEETdom than vampirism.
>Comfy life
>can do whatever they want
>can drink and eat whatever they want
>generally, they wake up at night and sleep by day, but only if they wish.
>Don't have to worry about daily sustenance.
It's pretty much superior version of vampirism save for immortality. Both are undead and live in a coffin, but only one of them has a laptop in their lair.
>>
>>19417879
>Ah, they were? Did ((they)) steal your money?
I will tell you about that sometimes. You know what? I will tell you about it when we meet our first vampire :^)

Nothing wrong with struggle. I´m not mad at fate

Finally home so now I´m gonna read your long ass posts
>>
>>19417894
you forgot to mention the most important part
>will also go to heaven if you choose to believe in christ
>>
File: 1501537072747.jpg (94KB, 425x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1501537072747.jpg
94KB, 425x1275px
>>19417894
We honestly don't really know what it means to be a vampire so I can't tell you if I would like it or not. But I don't expect to become one at all, ever.
>>
>>19417902
>Nothing wrong with struggle. I´m not mad at fate

I don't like struggle. Yeah I get it, pain is supposed to make us grow and whatnot but realistically... in most cases it just hurts. There's no purpose, no growth, nothing.

And I'm pretty butthurt at "fate" if it does exist for having me end up in a total blind end like this. Most people have achievable passions and interests, why do I (we) have been infected with an obsession about something that can never become true?

It's cruel and retarded. I have all right to be mad.
>>
>>19417872
Last answers before I really leave, it sounded too strange.
Kind, joyful people that I see daily, leave me pained, as we are not able to.. Talk freely?
I am weak to beautiful faced men, they leave my heart full of sorrow. They will be mine someday!

This is it, I hope you understood better but I do not think you can. goodbye.
>>
>>19417685
I have mine clone here too. Often friends were telling me that they saw me somewhere and waved at me and I just ignored them.

One day when I was signing up at employment office after losing my old job. I went into office to meet my clerk and as I opened door she said "oh you are back so quick? I sent you for papers 5 minutes ago!" I told her that I have no idea what she is talking about. She looked at me confused and her face changed to "deer caugh in headlights". She started apologizing and told me that there was another client who looked exactly like me.

Too bad I missed the ugly fucker by about 5 minutes. I wanted to see him after hearing about him so much.
>>
File: 06.gif (2MB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
06.gif
2MB, 500x207px
>>19417932
>I am weak to beautiful faced men, they leave my heart full of sorrow. They will be mine someday!

KEK. Yeees! If that is what your heart desires then that's the right attitude. Go get em one day, but just collect them like a good nun and don't anything... to weird. (Degenerate free zone!)

Take care!
>>
>>19417936
I basically never meet other people that I think look like people I know. Are people just retarded or are doppelgänger really a thing?

Like in your example, maybe the clerk is retarded but maybe not. It annoys me to think we have clones walking around.
>>
File: uMNAEeX.gif (654KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
uMNAEeX.gif
654KB, 260x146px
>>19417925
>I've been infected with an obsession about something that can never become true?
You're quite the smart one so you'll figure out the way. If it exists you will find it, if it doesn't you will make it happen. If you try hard enough, that is.
Or you could write vampire stories and shill them here. It's escapism, but if it's well done you get money for it.
>>
>>19417957
Well other people were saying that too so I guess not retarded
>>
>>19415776

I find your dedication impressive, Tranny.

I was obsessed with these creatures of night in my teenager years. But that feeling started to fade away over times. Now, -after seeing and reading your threads- I'm having a good nostalgia. I hope you don't stop making them.

Also that reminded me a girl i once met who described herself "vampire investigator". (7 or 8 years ago.) She told me that getting bitten by a vampire or drinking their blood doesn't make you a vampire. I believe she said that they -vampires- do some kind of a magical rituel on a person in order to turn them. A long and painful process. But who knows?

Please, let me know if I made mistakes with my writing. English is my second language and I'm still trying to improve it.
>>
>>19418005
Where are you from ninja?
>>
>>19417969
Thank you. You're clearly somewhat crazy but cute at the same time. I guess that's an endearing mix.

>>19418005
>I was obsessed with these creatures of night in my teenager years.

Shit, I wish I went through that phase in my teenage years but I'm several years beyond that! This shit hit me randomly as a grown adult.

> I hope you don't stop making them.

Probably not, maybe. I always waver through phases of tired hopelessness and curious determination. Just depends which side wins, and even if I'm not here, someone else will open them.

>Also that reminded me a girl i once met who described herself "vampire investigator". (7 or 8 years ago.)

What kind of impression did she make on you? Sane? Genuine?

>I believe she said that they -vampires- do some kind of a magical rituel on a person in order to turn them. A long and painful process.

Hmm, I could this being true actually. There was a guy who promised to "curse" me with vampirism in one of these threads 2 months ago or so. I gave him a picture of me and said he would do it tomorrow.

As you can imagine, nothing happened. :^)

>>19417986
Then clones are confirmed. Damn.
>>
>>19418019

Turkey.
>>
File: Memri_178f31_6129585.jpg (38KB, 697x539px) Image search: [Google]
Memri_178f31_6129585.jpg
38KB, 697x539px
>>19418046
Thoughts on pic related?
>>
>>19418046
And she was from Turkey too?
Are there any Turk legends about vampires?
Can you scare away Turks by pic of Vlad Tepes ? :^)
>>
>>19418059
I think kek
>>
>>19418036

Well, I remember that she was kind of weird, but genuine. A little cold and serious. But like I said, it was a long time ago and our conversation wasn't too long. (She was a friend of a friend who wasn't very close to me.)
>>
File: 441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg (251KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg
251KB, 1080x1536px
Any news, or thou niggas just chillin?
>>
File: 1501833680467.png (71KB, 446x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501833680467.png
71KB, 446x459px
>>19418076
Hmm... yeah, like you said: who knows. Your mention of it being long and painful process reminds me of another person saying vampires vomit blood when the are turned.

Sounded painful too.
>>
>>19418059

I'm a seculer person and believe me I don't like to live here.

>>19418066

She lived in Turkey, but she was from Russia i guess. I remember she had an accent.

Not much legends here. But there is a story about a group of Ottoman soldiers who came from their graves and attack people.
>>
>>19418083
Tbh I never imagined it as anything but painful
>>
>>19418036
Well I've seen and heard my share of crazy things so it was a matter of time before I decided "fuck it, everything is real". I too got obsessed with vampires. What's not to love? It's a topic that keeps rising back from the grave again and again no matter where.
>>19418100
Being so close to Eastern Europe and having faced Vlad the Impaler himself you'd think Turkey would have more legends about vamps. Can you elaborate on the Ottoman soldiers story?
>>
>>19418080
>thou
Oh shit, it's another vampire. Nice try buddy, it always slips out in the end.

>>19418083
There's lots of different sources for it being a painful process, and I think it'd actually make sense for it to be. I mean, if your body has to go through some kind of mutation to have all the process it goes through change, then it'd make sense to me that it'd take a while, and would probably be painful in some way.
>>
File: 1502165715866.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502165715866.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19418121
>>19418168
But if it was a blessing why should it hurt....

(IF it was one. It could obviously just be a curse or a disease.)
>>
>>19418168
Nah man, its just me, brazilianfag, any news?
>>
>>19418122

Well, in this country every paranormal events are about "Cin" from Quran. (I'm not sure there is a proper term in English for these creatures. Bogy? Demon? Gin? I don't know.)

Story:
In 19th century a Mulim judge -we call "kadı"- sends a letter to Ottoman Palace and says witches attack people in the city. He states those witches are Ottoman soldiers who buried there after their deaths. (There was no concept of "vampire" in Ottoman i guess, that's why he named the undeads "witches") He says that they hired a specialist named Nikola and investigated the graves and burned the bodies after they drove a stake into their stomachs.
>>
File: vampire bat.jpg (25KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
vampire bat.jpg
25KB, 520x347px
>>19418168
I'm pretty new to these threads. Did you guys mention the mystical powers of garlic? brotip: anticoagulant, antibiotic and anti inflamatory properties. Knowing that, vampirism could be an infection.
>>
>>19418182
I mean, it's a blessing in the metaphorical sense, not as in some moon goddess or whatever giving people cool powers if they drink blood or some shit.

I mean, it could always be a test. Go through the pain, and you're worthy of "the gift". Pain is just weakness leaving the body after all.
>>
>>19418199
Not from my end. Me and Dorian are planning on going to the maybe-vampire bitches city, letting her know we're there to maybe sort a meeting, basically we're just going to poke the hornets nest, but that's not til next month.

>>19418212
When it comes to Djinn, the closest we have would be demons or ghosts.

That's a very interesting story though. Once again the themes of burning and stakes to deal with vampires come back, even in a culture that doesn't have vampires specifically. Interesting it was the stomach rather than the heart though.

>>19418217
You know, that would actually explain the garlic thing. I'm not entirely sure that it IS a thing, but if it was, that would make a bunch of sense.
>>
>>19418245
Or it could also be the medieval version of "Eat your vegetables or you will never be like Popeye"
>>
>>19418249
Vegetables make you like Popeye.
Carrots help you see in the dark.
Garlic keeps the vampires away.

Yeah, seems legit to me.
>>
>>19418245
Godspeed brother.
>>
>>19418245
>You know, that would actually explain the garlic thing.

A "vampire" here said that it's the allicin, it burns them quite badly.
>>
>>19418245

I think demons are the closest ones.

And that stomach part... I forgot to mention that in the letter Muslim judge mentions they ripped those witches' hearts and boiled them in the water. (I can not imagine why. Maybe they wanted to purify them first.)
>>
>>19418269
Allicin is an organosulfur compound obtained from garlic, a species in the family Alliaceae.[1] It was first isolated and studied in the laboratory by Chester J. Cavallito and John Hays Bailey in 1944.[2][3] When fresh garlic is chopped or crushed, the enzyme alliinase converts alliin into allicin, which is responsible for the aroma of fresh garlic.[4] The allicin generated is unstable and quickly changes into a series of other sulfur-containing compounds such as diallyl disulfide.[5] Allicin is part of a defense mechanism against attacks by pests on the garlic plant.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allicin

so why does it effect vamps but not humans?
>>
File: g24bvJ1qzes7ko1_500.gif (1021KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
g24bvJ1qzes7ko1_500.gif
1021KB, 500x281px
>>19418290
Sorry but I have no idea. He might have lied, he sometimes says the truth, sometimes lies. But it was quite the random comment so I remember it.

Just put it out here if someone has some thoughts or ideas about it.
>>
>>19418269
>>19418290
So, basically it's the chemical that makes the smell of garlic? I mean, I know a few people who have a really negative reaction to the smell of garlic, but still... I'm a bit tentative about the whole garlic thing.

>>19418283
Hmm, that is VERY interesting. Does it say that the attacks stopped after all this was done?
>>
>>19418290
When I eat fresh garlic in the morning people tend to stay away from me. Perhaps I'm surrounded by vampires. On a serious note, it could "burn" them because it's bad against infections and directly affects their blood. It's used in Asia as well to protect children from evil, according to some random guy I just found on the internet.
Thanks to someone else's autism and a bit of my own, here's a bit of info on most known garlic properties.
>Garlic lowers blood pressure a little.
>Garlic lowers LDL Cholesterol a little.
>Garlic helps reduce atherosclerotic buildup (plaque) within the arterial system. One recent study shows this effect to be greater in women than men. 0
>Garlic lowers or helps to regulate blood sugar.
>Garlic helps to prevent blood clots from forming, thus reducing the possibility of strokes and thromboses (It may not be good for hemophiliacs). NOT GOOD FOR HEMOPHILIACS. <<= Check this out yo'
>Garlic helps to prevent cancer, especially of the digestive system, prevents certain tumors from growing larger and reduces the size of certain tumors.
>Garlic helps to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.
>Raw Garlic is a potent natural antibiotic and, while far less strong than modern antibiotics, can still kill some strains of bacteria that have become immune or resistant to modern antibiotics.
>Garlic has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.
>Garlic dramatically reduces yeast infections due to Candida species.
>Garlic has anti-oxidant properties and is a source of selenium.

The hemophilliac part is VERY interesting, though I don't know of any hemophilliac getting burnt by garlic. The best way to create a lie is to mix it with truth. Garlic would probably at least weaken vamps.
>>
>>19418311
well since it degrades into sulfur compounds, im going to assume it then takes up spare hydrogens or weedles it way into other compounds. This would create toxic build up or change the pH unless the consumer can get rid of it quickly.
>>
>>19418311

Yes, apperantly it did.

The most interesting thing about that story to me is that the letter was published in Ottoman's official newspaper Takvim-i Vekayi in 1833.
>>
>>19418083

Yes, it does sound painful. It also makes me wonder how much the turning process is dangerous. I mean, is there any chance of dying? Did you hear anyone died in this process?

If that's a case, we sould be careful what we wish for. :)
>>
>>19418329
But if that's true, why doesn't it have the same effect on humans?

>>19418352
Hmm. Really makes you think.

It's actually very interesting to me how various different cultures, not just Western European, have some kind of story about vampires, even if they don't go by that name natively. There's even stories in the far east and the islands around that area of "undead" or immortal beings that drink blood. Just lends more to them actually being real, in my eyes.
>>
>>19418434
>But if that's true, why doesn't it have the same effect on humans?
It does
>>Garlic helps to prevent blood clots from forming, thus reducing the possibility of strokes and thromboses (It may not be good for hemophiliacs)
>>
>>19418432
I don't want the pain but I'm fine with the risk of death. When we die we go home after all.

As far as if there's a risk at all. Depends... some people say no. Others said only a tiny % will survive being turned.
>>
>>19418454
A moment of pain for quasi eternal life seems fine by me.
>>
>>19418434
well maybe its not an immediate effect.

maybe vamps cant regulate their pH or filter toxins in the blood well, hence they have to consume fresh blood every so often.

Maybe they are just beings that require hemodialysis or something like that.

honestly i cant answer that question without delving into human A&P, pathophysiology, and biochemistry. That be boring and it would just amount to a lot of scenarios that "hinge on X if Y is altered."
>>
>>19418432
>>19418454
Immense pain and maybe even potential death, for a chance to live forever?

Definitely seems like a good value trade to me. Even with really low odds of survival, I'd take it.
>>
>>19418493
>maybe vamps cant regulate their pH or filter toxins in the blood well
You see, that'd be funny to me. That'd make them all incredible lightweights when it came to alcohol. The thought of even me being able to drink a vampire under the table makes me laugh.
>>
>>19418434

It's definitely something we should consider although I'm sceptic about their existance.

>>19418454

>>19418498

I was joking. I would not refuse it too.
>>
>>19418867
One of yours?
>>
>>19415834
What makes you think they won't go for the same augmentations?
>>
>>19418290
>so why does it effect vamps but not humans?
We covered this in previous threads. It repels anyone with acute senses. Or I'm a vampire, and today I ate food and sat in the sun.

>>19418217
Asprin is an anticoagulant and anti-inflamatory, I've heard nothing about vampires being scared of willow trees or wintergreen.
Alcohol is a fantastic antibiotic, same deal. Although, that said, sunlight is known to be disinfectant, and silver to be antibiotic. So you might be onto something.
>>
Should I play V20 or V:tR Second edition?
>>
>>19418046
Have you stayed at the Adamar hotel?
>>
>>19419093
It depends on what you want out of it. I prefer the mood of V:tM. You'd be better off asking in /tg/'s WoD thread, but they're liable to tell you to play Changeling instead.
>>
>>19419107

No, I haven't. Why? Have you?
>>
>>19419305
No. I have selfish reasons for asking. No worries.
>>
>>19419117
Nah, they're busy with Mage. I was also more asking in terms of mechanical refinement and which is the "better ruleset" anyways.
>>
File: adamar.png (27KB, 1015x168px) Image search: [Google]
adamar.png
27KB, 1015x168px
>>19418977
>What makes you think they won't go for the same augmentations?

Maybe they would! But, the edge they had over humans (being immortal and having enhanced strength) would still be pretty much gone or just even? Also who knows if they can even get it... maybe their bodies would reject it because it would be a science tailored to humans.

>>19419314
>>19419305
There was a guy posting year ago who claimed a vampire called Adamar from Turkey made him, pic related.
>>
>>19419319
My experience with D&D is that the rules are secondary to the talent of the guy running the game. A good Dungeon Master / Storyteller can make a bad rules set work by re-writing the broken parts. Meanwhile, a bad DM will have trouble running a system with good mechanics. Which is why I care more about flavor than system.
>>
>>19419368

Oh, I see... A country with almost no vampire lore has a 1000 years old vampire, huh? That's a good twist. Did he mention if the vampire moved here from another country or she was here all along?
>>
No one is asking people to do the sleuthing for them. Some people come here for their own reasons.
>>
>>19419414
I don't quite remember what he said about her or what was going on. Just that he consistently talked about it for awhile (over several threads, back then) so I noticed it... however,
he kept saying he's 99 years old (but sadly forgot that he already told us he is 99 years old over a year ago... so he would need to be over 100 now) ... and when I called him out on it here he stopped replying: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19130847/#19133191

So smells like severe roleplay or lies overall.
>>
>>19418182
Why not? Thata often the case. You have to suffer for nice things
Dont be pussy little gjrl :^)
>>
>>19419465
>You have to suffer for nice things

Do you really though?

Well I'm sorry I'm not into hardcore-physical-blood-vomitting-gut-wrenching torture. I'm being mentally tortured enough as it is! Not fair.
>>
if someone was turned in 1918, how could they be 100? no response is requested or desired.
>>
>>19419479
He kept saying he was 99 years old before and was persistent about that, so...
>>
>>19419468
>Do you really though?

Dont you? Working out,cosmetic surgeries...

You are not being fucking tortured! Do I have to slap some sense to you?
>>
1918, 2017. No response is requested or desired.
>>
>>19419447

Dementia maybe? No? Well, either way it's sad.
>>
>>19419493
Don't most people find working out kinda pleasant unless they are totally out of shape? And people who got plastic surgery have a higher significantly higher suicide as far as I remember.

Funny how that works. The nice things don't make us so happy after all because we were "broken" enough to get it in the first place. :^)
>>
File: picrelated5.png (17KB, 651x142px) Image search: [Google]
picrelated5.png
17KB, 651x142px
>>19419499
You're such a rotten liar. In 2016 you said you're 99, then you also said you were turned in 1941 several times. Now it's 1918. Keep your facts straight.

Pic related, from one of your threads where you talk about Adamar and how you got turned. Do this shit with someone else but not me.

>>19419500
>Dementia

Made me giggle. Yeah, why not?
>>
>>19419504
Its fun but it still hurts and you have to constantly push yourself

>suicide rate
Do they? Maybe they are too fucked mentally at that point to be happy.
>>
>>19415776
whats the point of this thread, unless its about how to get turned and be one it seems boring.
does blood type have anything to do with it, like O- and such.
>>
File: 1501831440961.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501831440961.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
>>19419525
>Do they? Maybe they are too fucked mentally at that point to be happy.

Across the six studies, the suicide rate of women who received cosmetic breast implants is approximately twice the expected rate based on estimates of the general population.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17606650

>>19419528
What is the point of anything, anon?

(2deep4me)
>>
File: smug10.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug10.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>19419533
Well.... better not get the height implants then..
>>
File: 1465512238738-2.jpg (194KB, 912x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465512238738-2.jpg
194KB, 912x1024px
>>19419533
That question like all of human thought is simply our own manifested form of perspective, action and reaction.
to find any real meaning would be easier when you attain conciousness.
>>
>>19419549
No plastic surgery needed, I just hope euthanasia is legal in Germany in 20 years. Though as things go right now we will probably have the Sharia everywhere at that point...

Euthanasia by stoning for showing ankle it is then!
>>
>>19419562
Why would you kill yourself?

Also you can kill yourself at home. Stop draining german health care just because you are lazy
>>
>>19419579
People can use german health care to get a whole gender transformation (random example) but not euthanasia? Injustice, I tell you! It should be a basic human right for people to die with dignity and not have the government decide over you like you're property.

It really is fucked up especially for the people who are severely ill and still aren't granted to die on their own terms without having to blow their brains out or some shit.
>>
>>19419586
Its better just to sterilize the lesser genes.
>>
File: vfwem3gkmdcz.png (465KB, 614x768px) Image search: [Google]
vfwem3gkmdcz.png
465KB, 614x768px
>>19419591
I don't see the connection. I am talking about people who want to die for whatever reason. And who gets to decide what lesser genes are and what aren't anyway?
>>
Hey, I don't know if this thread is dead or not, but I need to let this out to someone, might as well do it here. For some reason this thread has really struck a deep cord in me that I thought I buried a long time ago. When I was 1 5ish I thought I met a c ampire...in fact, she claimed to be a vampire queen living in montana in the south hills of a small town. Then, as the years went by she told me that she couldn't see men in person anymore p because she was getting "too close". Now, this was my first truest, and probably deepest love. The weirdest thing happened tho, so obviously I'm upset and crushed because she left but we stayed in touch via text for a few more years (21 now, by and large tried to repress most of this). Anyway, during this time she told me about this temple of fire in middle eastern area and how there's this whole riddle to find a secret place. Anywho, over time I met her brother, who is probably the shit ties person I've ever interacted with kn this planet and pretty much brainwashed me for about a year of my life (also taught me how to cook, weirdly enough). Anyway, the end of it all comes when he supposedly moved to India and I found out he had been manipulating me by promising for me to see this girl for a year before moving, realize I've been used in many ways by this person and by extension the girl who is his sister, am still working it all out in my head on what's real and what wasnt.

So the real question I've had on my mind for...probably years now, upon reflection- are vampires actually real or was I that gullible?
>>
>>19419596
I'm responding to your example of the mentally unfit, such as the mentally ill.
>>
>>19419597
>be ancient vampire queen
>fall in love with 15 year old kids

Huh? Seems legit.

Though may I ask if you saw her doing anything weird that would make you think she was more than a bizarre human and an actual supernatural being?

>>19419603
Okay, but what about the many mentally ill who don't want children anyway. What do they gain from being sterilized instead of euthanized?
>>
>>19419597
How you type makes me think you are not very intelligent.
She is lying to you.
>>
>>19419586
You can easily kill yourself at home but you cant do gender change surgery at home on yourself. You cant compare this! Also stop joking about suicide retard
>>
File: 1462636422071.png (293KB, 405x598px) Image search: [Google]
1462636422071.png
293KB, 405x598px
>>19419604
If they want to kill themselves they can do it with sleeping pills and a bathtub, The sterilization is just for community health, not them individually.
>>
>>19419562

Nope, you will most likely beheaded if you will not be sold as a female slave. Suicide is still the best option.

Islam must be one of the worst epidemics that has ever happened to civilized world.
>>
>>1941960
Yeah I've realized that was bullshit vampire or not why would fucking royalty be talking to normies. Never saw any solid evidence Other than a few tricks of the eye or memories. Also a lot of the relationship was Ltr, but she was in my dreams frequently, and she could tell me my dreams before I could say them out loud quite regularly
>>
File: ATTRTRLV.png (675KB, 736x762px) Image search: [Google]
ATTRTRLV.png
675KB, 736x762px
>>19419610
Can you really kill yourself that easily? Well, I know it's far easier for men because they are able to pick more violent methods. More violent gender in general, towards other people or themselves.

But for example: Hanging yourself.

I always found that horrific. In a way I have some "weird" respect for people to pull that off because I know I would be too much of a coward... it's a literal execution method! People were punished to death by hanging and yet some do it to themselves. People often struggle and pee themselves too, it's really all kinds of unpleasant.

Now imagine Euthanasia in comparison where you take a little drink and fall asleep forever. And everything is taken care of! They take your body, no mess.

It should be a human right for everyone. Even vampires. So maybe call it a HUMANOID right...

>>19419617
I've read that sleeping pill suicide is actually really inefficient and accompanied by horrible pain, cramps and vomitting. Not just sleep. No.

Also forcing people to be sterilizied is a VERY grey area and so open to abuse by the elite. I don't approve of it personally.
>>
>>19419607
That's okay, I actually am intelligent and realize it was likely all a lie. I just typed quickly
>>
>>19419618
>Islam must be one of the worst epidemics that has ever happened to civilized world.

I'm glad we can agree on that.
>>
>>19419622
>grey area
>elite will abuse it
Yes and no, All things are but degrees.
>>
>>19419622
I agree it should be human right buy YOU can still do it easily at home so dont waste doctors time and dont be lazy ok? There are painless methods to do that
>>
>>19419634
I would really approve if people with severe illnesses and defects don't have children, I do. And personally I'm not gonna have children either but... if you can't see that it would be quite inhumane and cruel to force people out of parenthood because they are "inferior" then I don't know.

Or maybe you don't care.

>>19419637
> There are painless methods to do that

No, they are all scary and fucked up. Even that retarded helium bag.

Stop shilling for government who wants to keep everyone alive as slaves and for religion. Euthanasia basic human right NOW!
>>
>>19419648
>Euthanasia basic human right NOW
Yes but only for mentally stable people so you are fucked either way RETARD
>>
File: 1498387601252.gif (165KB, 597x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498387601252.gif
165KB, 597x630px
>>19419660
>>
File: 1471468775027.jpg (35KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1471468775027.jpg
35KB, 282x341px
>>19419648
I don't think it's inhumane nor cruel, for one generations suffering all those who come after will be better off, If we allow emotion to blind us we will falter and fail in any attempt to help people.
>maybe you just don't care
As I said, you can't choose with emotion influencing you decision, would you let a gangreenous limb to rot your whole body? No, you cut it away.
>>
File: smug4.jpg (14KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.jpg
14KB, 536x459px
>>19419648
>And personally I'm not gonna have children either but..
Why? Afraid of ruining your figure?
>>
File: 1500271224891.gif (663KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1500271224891.gif
663KB, 500x446px
>>19419711
I want my retarded blood to end with me, I have no siblings, so I will be the last. And besides that I have no interest in being a mother, never appealed to me.

But I do have a lot of respect for good parents though and those who take having children serious! Loving parents are a wonderful thing. And you... well, you can have some halfbreeds with your future persian wife and tell them about your time as a vampire tripfagging shitposter.
>>
>>19415852
>there is already too many humans

According to what? According to who?

Feel free to kill yourself then. Oh, but wait, youre probably one of the enlightened few that should help propagate for the future
>>
>>19419728
>I want my retarded blood to end with me

Seems like a waste for it to just end. It has been around for thousand years,your ancestors were survivors and fought to preserve it. SELFISH !

But at least with no kids of your own you will be able to care for mine when I send them to your cottage for holidays..
>>
Sorry, I don't always reply in order.

>>19419680
It's not really about emotion, but basic empathy and human right to be free and make our own choices about our lives. If you start taking that away, where does it end? Do you sterilize only people with the most severe hereditary conditions? Or do you start including less severe things, to save on future medical costs or "improve the quality of the population"? Do we start sterilizing anyone who has asthma or flat feet? It's a slippery slope that leads to a very ugly and inhumane society.

What about people like John Nash (the movie A Beautiful Mind was made about his life)? He was schzophrenic, but also a brilliant mathematician, university professor, and Nobel Prize winner. Who are you to say that his genetics are inferior to yours? What about Stephen Hawking? There are many examples of people who were sickly or disabled, but absolutely brilliant in other ways. I agree that it's a little irresponsible for people with crippling hereditary conditions to have a lot of kids, but it's not your decision to make or force on others. You sound like you have a thing for nazi ideology, and I disagree with that.
>>
>>19419767
The natsocs were good guys,if they won europe wouldn't being out.
Thats not the point though, one simply needs to set a standard and define the requirements in it, preferably the leader. That vision will be the one to shape the destiny of men and history.
>>
>>19419892
*wouldn't being browned out.
>>
File: annavarney.jpg (35KB, 492x800px) Image search: [Google]
annavarney.jpg
35KB, 492x800px
>>19419760
If you have male kids, I'm gonna put them in a dress and turn them into little girls. You better not...

>>19419892
>The natsocs were good guys

You talk like someone who clearly doesn't know the first thing about them and what happened. The world wars were some of the most horrific things to ever happen in history, and they completely ruined Europe (even if you turn a blind eye to all the crimes against humanity and only look at the economic damage and loss of unthinkable numbers of the most capable and fit members of society).

>one simply needs to set a standard and define the requirements in it, preferably the leader. That vision will be the one to shape the destiny of men and history.

And how do you make sure that standard isn't redefined later? Who gets to draw that line in the first place? Who deserves to play God? Someone like the inhuman psychopaths who start wars and want to wipe out entire nations and ethnic groups? Someone like you?

>europe wouldn't being out.
>*wouldn't being browned out.

Please. Your views are a joke. How old are you, 14? I dislike unchecked immigration as much as anyone, but the alternatives people like you propose are just as bad.
>>
>>19419967
>If you have male kids, I'm gonna put them in a dress and turn them into little girls. You better not...

as long as you promise to not eat them or drink their blood :^)

btw Vlad on mid solo q? thoughts? or mayba akali/ahri. I like mobility

>>19419892
>The natsocs were good guys,if they won europe wouldn't being out.

no they were retards who ruined Europe. I fucking hate our "patriots" who like to rp as nazis and think that nazis were good guys.
>>
File: Vladimir.jpg (159KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir.jpg
159KB, 1215x717px
>>19419987
Only play Vladimir to roleplay as a vampire in the chat lobby...

http://labb.in/s/ZYqY

>>
>>19420008
Reminds me that in article about ticks they said that bloodtype A is most desirable for them. Maybe same for vampires ? :^)

then idk. Probably gonna stick with Talon. I´m too retarded for Zed
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtwHHeNakoQ
>>
>>19420280

>1. A vile of German bat's blood

Why German? Thats pretty xenophobic...

NTG looks like you have some bat hunting to do tonight :^)
>>
File: vampire story.jpg (522KB, 1056x1438px) Image search: [Google]
vampire story.jpg
522KB, 1056x1438px
>>
>>19416570
I would live like normal, with the exception of using seduction to feed, and take advantage of my lengthened lifespan and youthful appearance to master many areas of study, both scientific and occultic, especially alchemy. Preferably even gaining a companion of sorts whom i do not turn vampiric, but instead use as a faithful bloodbag and elixir of life test subject, as well as for sexual fulfillment purposes.
>>
File: 1487824300841.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1487824300841.png
284KB, 650x581px
>This is a vampire thread
>Do you think real vampires exist?
> >>19420351
>Posts crappy creepy pasta
Come on you can do better then that, If you're going to post shit like that at least make sure it's good or makes me question the creeks in the floor at night.
>>
>>19420394
>I would live like normal, with the exception of using seduction to feed, and take advantage of my lengthened lifespan and youthful appearance to master many areas of study, both scientific and occultic, especially alchemy.
good !

>Preferably even gaining a companion of sorts whom i do not turn vampiric, but instead use as a faithful bloodbag and elixir of life test subject, as well as for sexual fulfillment purposes.
fucked up
>>
>>19420409
I dont care what you consider good or bad. The pic served its purpose
>>
File: 1494821352822.png (161KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494821352822.png
161KB, 434x600px
>>19420431
If it's purpose was making the reader laugh then yes its served it's purpose.
>>
>>19420451
I liked it haha
>>
File: 1000370.jpg (51KB, 587x344px) Image search: [Google]
1000370.jpg
51KB, 587x344px
>>19419967
>The world wars were some of the most horrific things to ever happen in history,
XXth century was a mistake. We're slowly becoming a mixture between livestock and monsters. Luckily, there's still a lot of good in the world.
>>19419728
>I have no interest in being a mother
Instinct awakes during late 20's for many people. Still, a reminder that a species of superintelligent goblin-like humans got extinct because of that same reason... and their retarded cousins took over.
>>19420280
Seems legit. Time to get that German bat.
>>
>>19420533
Now I think about it, should we remake the thread? This one is slowly decaying already.
>>
>>19420541
no
>>
>>19420546
That's sad, I would have liked to expand that pastebin in the OP.
>>
>>19420568
You are free to do that. But we dont make new thread while last one is still in catalog.

Just write your pastebin here and it can be included in new thread
>>
>>19420586
https://pastebin.com/vSG4yaux

Added some movies and books and organized the books section alphabetically.
>inb4 Blacula.
Hey, I liked it.
>>
>>19420728
Thank you. I (or whoever opens the next thread) will use your pastebin for the next one, I hope.
>>
>>19420733
It hasn't changed that much so it's a short-lived pastebin. It will last 2 weeks. If I'm around I'll update it with more things I see in these threads.
>>
>>19420745
Why did you not make it last forever?
>>
>>19420733
I see you found the thread where butthurtfags were crying about vampire thread (and others) too :^) gonna midlane Kayn btw
>>
>>19420750
Kek. Yes! And it made me for the first time EVER namefag out of this thread. I just had to.

Good luck with Shitkayn.
>>
>>19420747
I gave it the dark gift of immortality... and corrected some bad mistakes.
https://pastebin.com/i4c8GWuR
>>
>>19420757
I posted as anon which was mistake. Maybe trip would make them more butthurt :^)
>>
>>19420750
That thread is pure cancer. I can only assume most of the people posting in it are newfags.
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 79

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.