[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 284
Thread images: 98

File: ATTRTRLV.png (675KB, 736x762px) Image search: [Google]
ATTRTRLV.png
675KB, 736x762px
Okay /x/ in this thread we will now find out if vampires are real or not... Real vampires = don't age, are turned (not born) and have to drink blood. Do they exist or not? Where do you find them? THIS IS IMPORTANT!

VIDF shills not welcome.

>last, now archived thread
>>19387512

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/ZUQgzBEi
>>
>>19398130
Stephen Kaplan was one of the most prominent modern vampirologists, the founder of The Vampire Research Center in 1972.

There's an interview with a supposedly real female vampire in his book. Thanks to two people who scanned it you can read it too. Pretty interesting and worth a look:

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/07/19/elizabeth/
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (60KB, 1434x310px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
60KB, 1434x310px
I hate you so much
>>
>>19398134
thanks im going to check it out when i come home from work
>>
File: x4x4.png (62KB, 264x229px) Image search: [Google]
x4x4.png
62KB, 264x229px
>>19398137
Let it go. You can't defeat me.
>>
Any vampires in Orange County willing to turn me?? Im 20 female white 120lbs Still looking!!!
>>
File: demon cosplay.jpg (94KB, 600x997px) Image search: [Google]
demon cosplay.jpg
94KB, 600x997px
>>19398143
I skipped kebab for this. I deserve it.

>>19398154
skin colour?
>>
>>19398156
Im white
>>
>>19398141
>thanks im going to check it out when i come home from work

You're welcome! Most of us seemed to agree that she is either a roleplayer or maybe lying on purpose. It would be very messy and hard to stay undetected if every vampire would need to slaughter/drain an adult human (or even two) every day to sustain themselves. Just imagine the gigantic trail of corpses a single vampre would leave behind after one year and combine that with all other vampires alive.

A few people disagreed though and said that could absolutely work.
>>
>>19398187
i partially disagreed, but i could imagine the problem that murdering so many people could cause in a small town or someplace where the violent death ratio is small.
>>
>>19398130
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS EVERYDAY FAGGOTGOBLIN!!!!!!!
>>
>>19398221

You must have missed this in OP

>VIDF shills not welcome.

>>19398213

I think that number is high as fuck desu. 1-2 corpses daily over decades is a lot
>>
>>19398213
Wouldn't 480+ dead people (I think she said 40 people a month on average) in a year draw a lot of attention almost... anywhere? Even in a big city. Besides a few really fucked up shitholes. With the rise of technology and all of that, how do you always get away with it for such a long time is the question.

I also wondered that maybe she is just a piece of shit and eats way more than she needs to consume that's why she goes on killing sprees. Just like humans, some eat a lot, others don't.

Maybe other vampires take way less blood and therefor do not have to kill at all.
>>
Police would also notice that a lot of corpses would be totally or almost totally drained of blood which could draw attention of the press and government, maybe?
>>
>>19398227
take into account that she said to have travelled a lot, and also said that she shares the estate with only one other vampire, of couse, by means of car and walking she would not be able to cover a giant area but its a start.
>>
>>19398130
Great. This is the /x/ equivalent of WWYD threads on /b/. KYS you're self.
>>
>>19398243
The year of the interview is what, 90s? Not that many cameras around, like i said before, she must find a way to upgrade her game or else she would eventually end up being caught, blood bank like we said before seems plausible.
>>
Marina Abramovic, 70
>>
>>19398262
I feel like travelling a lot would be a risky thing too. You could end up getting controlled, need to fake passports (depending how far you go), you leave your safe haven and expose yourself to new circumstances.

>>19398271
Cameras maybe not but forensics were pretty decent in the 90s too, but thanks for reminding me. For some reason my brain placed her in our times which is not correct, you are right.

>>19398266
>KYS you're self

Haha.
>>
>>19398274
Misleading picture though...
>>
>>19398277
Kaplan died in 95. She said to have a lot of passports, you can get a hot(excelent quality) forgery with enough money, at least here in the rock that i live you can pretty much get good documents from corrupt gov workers if you pockets are deep.
>>
>>19398134
Where can I find his Book 'Vampires are' for free? Help a poor fag!
>>
>>19398338
I don't know, sorry. Like I said the scans are not my work and I can only post them because of the effort of other people. Consider paying $16.95 if it really interests you.

>>19398290
Are you the brazil-anon?
>>
>>19398134
Where can I find his Book 'Vampires are' for free? Help a poor fag!

>>19398347
That's the thing.. Being non american, shipping and exchange rate will amount a lot for just a book.. I'll keep searching and post a link here if I eventually find it
>>
File: 441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg (251KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg
251KB, 1080x1536px
>>19398347
Yep, im thre brazilianfag
>>
>>19398369
*the, fucking phone keyboard.
>>
File: bJZy61v0l7ifo1_1280.jpg (86KB, 1019x768px) Image search: [Google]
bJZy61v0l7ifo1_1280.jpg
86KB, 1019x768px
>>19398365
>Being non american, shipping and exchange rate will amount a lot for just a book..

I hope you find it online then, let us know.
>>
New to these threads. Has it been discussed that after globalization it would be much better for vampires to take up in rural overpopulated areas such as Africa, Eastern Europe, and some parts of Asia?
I was in Ethiopia earlier this year, and all things paranormal seem to be on an entirely different scale than in the US.
>>
>>19398421
http://qvrc.blogspot.com no updates since 2012, they seem to have a lot of offices.
>>
File: 2017SBTHVRNGNDRWNVT.png (410KB, 602x804px) Image search: [Google]
2017SBTHVRNGNDRWNVT.png
410KB, 602x804px
>>19398456
>it would be much better for vampires to take up in rural overpopulated areas such as Africa, Eastern Europe, and some parts of Asia?

I don't think anyone brought that up before or I don't remember. It's an interesting point, though I'm really not sure where I stand on it. On one hand, "developing" rural regions have more corruption and less capable police, less surveillance, etc. which would make it easier to hide... But on the other, those people are less used to the eccentricity of big modern cities, and tend to be more superstitious, so they'd be more likely to notice anything that's out of the norm and actually believe that something supernatural is going on.

I remember reading about witch burnings happening in Africa still to this day. Rural areas also tend to be less densely populated than cities, have a less active night life (assuming vampires are mostly nocturnal), and no convenient sources of food like blood banks and hospitals, etc. I also think it would come down to personal preference, because vampires are still "human" in a way, and would have personal reasons for wanting to live in certain places over others (familiarity, interest/entertainment, financial safety, all kinds of things).

>>19398483
>http://qvrc.blogspot.com

I don't know if this is just a roleplay, fan-site?
>>
>>19398576
Well we talked about them being able to hide bodies in Mexico for example. With all the shit going on there corpse here and there would not be suspicious I guess. Kinda makes sense but it would be also more dangerous for vampire I think

Also someone was telling story about mexican vampire human traffickers.

Good night. Testing the ZMA pills for better sleep
>>
>>19398629
>be vampire
>have to live in shithole part of Mexico and murder people every night

What a life that would be.

Good night! Hope they work.
>>
File: VeveLegba.png (31KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
VeveLegba.png
31KB, 1024x768px
>>19398576
Dunno, i liked the article about stem cells tough.
>>19398650
You could live in the good area and hunt in the high crime rate ones, could also do some good by killing some scumbags while your at it.
>>
>>19398130
When will u realize
that vampires don't exist
>>
>>19398761
they do
>>
So... how goes the search OP?
Have they found you yet?
Has the fruit basket given any results?
>>
File: dawroqd.jpg (2MB, 2118x1818px) Image search: [Google]
dawroqd.jpg
2MB, 2118x1818px
long ago when i was younger, I visited Thailand and had the privilege of spending a day with some Buddhist monks

while enjoying their minimal and rustic lifestyle choices, and their spiritual devotion I remember they used to perform some hand gestures while singing mantras

with the help of my translator i asked what the meaning behind these practices were, and a monk told me they invoke peace, well being, and spiritual healing along with physical healing

then i asked are there "opposite" effects, like disease, and sickness.

The monk merely nodded and told me, "those who consume the soul of others, and those who drink from the flesh of innocents have such hands."

Now that i see the blood-hand pictures in this thread I am reminded of that monk all those years ago.

Completely off topic but i just had to comment
>>
>>19398130
please go back to fucking tumblr
>>
File: thirst.png (222KB, 323x472px) Image search: [Google]
thirst.png
222KB, 323x472px
>>19399345
I am in contact here with someone who is willing to meet me in person who is a vampire (or can arrange a meeting with one) at the end of this year or at the start of the new one. That is going slowly though because she is quite busy and worried about very secure ways of communication.

But... depending on how this turns out I can't talk about it or give away any information unless she tells me that it would be okay or all of it turns out to be fake anyway. Then I would be willing to share that experience here.

She posts in the thread too from time to time so if you want to ask her something you could.

>Has the fruit basket given any results?

Unfortunately vampires don't seem as interested in my gift idea as I would have believed them too! It does hurt a little bit.
>>
>>19399375
>Completely off topic but i just had to comment

It's not off topic at all because the monk mentioned consuming the soul and drinking from the flesh of the innocent. Thanks for sharing.

Next time ask him he literally believes in vampires! Maybe if you back to Thailand in a year to satisfy your completely interest in Ladyboys or something. :^)
>>
>>19399723
Woa, thats quite a development, godspeed.
>>
File: 800px_COLOURBOX4231346.jpg (49KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
800px_COLOURBOX4231346.jpg
49KB, 800x530px
>>19399723
>tfw no cute vampire waifu wants to meet me
>>
File: nosfer_by_t_rexjones-d95clsd.jpg (107KB, 550x848px) Image search: [Google]
nosfer_by_t_rexjones-d95clsd.jpg
107KB, 550x848px
>>19399782
Oh... well. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get the impression she wants to meet me because I'm "so special" but rather just because I seem relatively friendly and harmless.

So that could be achieved by you too. You know? No reason to give up and be sad.

>>19399762
Thank you! In any case we should continue this thread so we find more leads and come up with other 100% VIDF-free and proven vampire facts.
>>
>>19399826
Hope ill manage to find one in this rock too haha
>>
File: 05.png (106KB, 297x268px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
106KB, 297x268px
>>19399839
You should not attach too much hope to vampires being real or one saving you from your problems to protect your own heart. I know it sounds "cheesy" but it will only fuck you up if you can never succeed... and I'm the one to talk because clearly I'm very obsessed and attached myself.

I wish we all find our answers one day too.
>>
File: Vampire-His-Kith-And-Kin.jpg (6KB, 190x288px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire-His-Kith-And-Kin.jpg
6KB, 190x288px
>>19398130
>Real vampires = don't age, are turned (not born) and have to drink blood

you're ignorant of any real vampire lore.
>>
>>19399872
Nah, im cool dont worry. Ill sort my own shit with time, only problem i have is with this mortality thing, to die is something that i can accept but i find pretty shitty.
>>
>>19399900
>implying the lore wasn't mostly propaganda by the church and real vampires to fool the average man

Also the only reason why I put this definition up is so we can discuss PARANORMAL vampires and not all these weird occult-fags and mentally ill otherkins who "identify" as vampires because they hallucinate about draining energies with their thoughts or because their grandma told them they look young for their age.

But as always, feel free to correct me or share your thoughts.
>>
>>19399913
>>implying the lore wasn't mostly propaganda by the church and real vampires to fool the average man

We still need to infiltrate Vatican..
>>
>>19399913
the lore predates the church. Why do you larpers never have any clue about what you're talking about? Anyway, vampires, as described in folk stories, usually are completely unlike what you know from cinema and novels.

here's a nice podcast on the topic as introduction:

www.skeptic.com/podcasts/monstertalk/14/10/22/

(but honestly, their episode on demonic cats is way better.)
>>
>>19399931
Do it, faggot. What are you waiting for?

Kebabs? ;^)

>>19399971
>ONLY THE LORE I MEAN COUNTS!

There's a lot of lore that HAS to do with the church (or religion) and you don't get to pick which one is the only one to be considered.

>larpers

Who the fuck is LARPing? At least read the thread before you shitpost.

>usually are completely unlike what you know from cinema and novels.

Okay, and what is your point exactly?
>>
>>19399723
So it's the usual
>Okay, I can meet you and prove it, but I can't talk about anything here
>Gambling on the far chance the meeting will never happen cause they're soooo mysterious
>If you see something you can't talk about either because of that same sooooo mysterious
Sounds far fetched as usual, very high larping odds but it's at least better that "vampire here ama" fags I guess...
>>
>>19399987
>There's a lot of lore that HAS to do with the church (or religion) and you don't get to pick which one is the only one to be considered.

you think because christian faith over the centuries has influenced lore, it means in it's core it has become something completely different? dude, you find vampire lore throughout the world, not just in predominantly christian countries. and yes, they have a lot in common but. sucking blood and youth by coincidence not.

>Who the fuck is LARPing

you are, because obviously you don't care about what you're talking about.

>Okay, and what is your point exactly?

that you do not want to talk about vampirism at all but instead about some brushed up sexual symbolism presented by mass media for you to fantasise about rape without having to admit to yourself you're a perv.

but on a more serious note: That you won't get anywhere when you're discussing 'fanfiction', or generally tropes, which have been invented in the last 100 years to sell sex fantasies to women, unless of course that is what you're interested in and not some inherent truth about vampirism. but then where are the werewolfs?

(by the way, really listen to that podcast. they're great, because there's no soccer mom or hysteric christian involved who whore for attention.)
>>
>>19399987
Im not swiss. I cant join Pope guad!
You could become nun I guess..

:^)
>>
File: prey.png (263KB, 346x499px) Image search: [Google]
prey.png
263KB, 346x499px
>>19400038
I think you're being unfair and irrational right now. While I do agree with you that the LARP odds are extremely high (simply because vampires being real is very unlikely in the first place) I don't think that her behavior is "sooo mysterious"... it's just realistic? She doesn't give the vibe of an attention whore either, at all. Not that there is anything wrong with craving attention but just putting that out here.

If you actually were a REAL vampire then secrecy would need to be your highest priority. She can't just announce a meeting via throwaway mail or be careless. To make sure that she is safe and the right date comes, it would take time.

I'm not gambling everything on it and putting all my hopes on it, as you can see I still look around and try to find other leads in case this doesn't lead to anything.

>>19400064
Pretend to be swiss then, tard.
>>
>>19400074
>Pretend to be swiss then, tard.

How the fuck one does pretend that. No you go and become nun retard you might even like it
>>
File: XXXX.png (273KB, 392x540px) Image search: [Google]
XXXX.png
273KB, 392x540px
>>19400051
I never said the lore is ONLY influenced by the church. I only mentioned the church as ONE factor and you started sperging out over it.

>you are, because obviously you don't care about what you're talking about.

You clearly don't know what LARP means then.

>that you do not want to talk about vampirism at all but instead about some brushed up sexual symbolism presented by mass media for you to fantasise about rape without having to admit to yourself you're a perv.

See this is why I don't like talking to people who just project their own feelings and pull assumptions out of their ass. You have no clue. I said several times that my ideal version of a vampire is an asexual one and further more, I would personally rather meet a female one than a male. (And I'm a straight woman.)

Without a doubt for some people this whole idea of vampires is about sex stuff or whatever but it's not for me, at all. So what gives?

I am listening to the podcast right now but I'm personally not very interested in the "historic vampire cases" because most of them, as I said before, smell like propaganda or just hysteria of uneducated people who don't understand how bodies decompose. We'll see.

Not believing in folklore ghouls or spirit-sucking-ghosts doesn't mean that we are only looking for sparkling Edwards. Appeal to Extremes is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>19400074
>Secrecy
Why?
>"Hey everyone I saw a vampire, like a REAL vampire!!!"
>"Sure you did m8!"
>Another lost post on a dark corner of the internet, same as the evidence on government conspiracies and political machinery that goes completely discarded on a daily basis
>We live in a world where you can literally get away with murder with being something "mystical" because there is no way anyone would believe you.
>Even if someone does, more than half of the planet wont, someone can always call it a hoax and it still goes underground as yet another tinfoiled theory.
Second:
Attention whoring mental satisfaction doesn't necessarily come from being extravagant and noticed in this case, all it needs is for you or someone else to believe them, even for just a second.
>"Hey I made anon believe i might be a vampire"
>missionaccomplished.jpg

Just being a fedora here... but good luck... there is always that 0,0001 chance...
>>
>>19400119
She could simply get in trouble or killed by her own kin for breaking their code, if they have one. I imagine vampires are not explicitly allowed to meet people and give them a demonstration of proof.

And also, I (or anyone else she would meet) could be a crazy religious nut trying to blow her up with a bomb during a meeting or attack her with a chainsaw. Like I said, if vampires do exist then secrecy would be MUST for them to even survive until now. No way around it.

>Attention whoring mental satisfaction doesn't necessarily come from being extravagant and noticed in this case, all it needs is for you or someone else to believe them, even for just a second.

You are right, anon. Unfortunately there are a lot of mentally ill and malicious people who enjoy leading other people on or just can't help being... crazy.

I don't think you're a fedora because you bring up valid points. Just know that I'm a very skeptical person, have talked to hundreds of roleplayers by now. I hope it is real, but I don't expect it. That seems to be a good attitude to go through life.
>>
File: XXXXXXXXXX.png (471KB, 549x719px) Image search: [Google]
XXXXXXXXXX.png
471KB, 549x719px
>>19397201
>>19397201
I forgot to reply to this so I'll do it now. If you haven't read the interview already, I can upload the 24 pages for you in this thread if you feel more comfortable with clicking pictures on 4chan itself?

Though it would be a little better (to not clutter the thread with 24+ uploads) if you could look at it on Imgur. Imgur is one of the biggest and most popular image hosting sites. Nothing obscure or shady.

Would you click on an IMGUR link? Or just tell me where to upload it.
>>
>>19400141
Hey, I'm just proposing an alternate theory to the "secrecy" thing. I don't believe it's necessarily a "must". And the "code" might even be nothing but fantasy. There is a scenario where only a few loners exist and there is no such thing as a super secret vampire organization with connections everywhere, and there is one where vampires are almost as normal as you can imagine, except for the blood drinking. There's practically nothing to hide and a million ways to live a normal life without drawing attention, or even having a reason to hide, since nowadays you say "vampire" and you have an army of goth girls showing their necks, plus the thing I said about nobody taking things seriously...

Anyway, here's another thing for people in this thread to brain munch in the meantime...
In the old days, there was a high regard of lineage among the royal families. Old rulers could only be of royal lineage and the purity of blood was something of the highest priority.
The term "blue blood" was used to address this concept. If some of this makes any kind of sense, the importance of lineage, mythologically dates back to the old gods, you know, the blood drinking ones.
Nowadays, there is no such thing, as the blood lineage has been mixed beyond recognition, but some traces of "vampiric" features might be found even on the common folk, which would explain things like not liking the sunlight much, having weird cravings, and even those "energy" vampires you so much hate, though I agree most of them are just fags, some may be not.
Immortality however is a different subject, believed to be only for the gods themselves, and even sought by a few heroes of legend, some may have gotten the "reward" while thousands failed. Just more random food for vampire thought...
>>
>>19400103
well, honestly I think you really just want to talk about pop culture. that's ok, and by the way I really didn't expect you to be a woman, but it somehow proved right, what I just intended as sarcastic remark on the pop culture side of the topic. well, anyway ... just two things:

>I only mentioned the church as ONE factor

here's what you said:

>implying the lore wasn't mostly propaganda by the church and real vampires to fool the average man

this is a complete reduction of the topic onto just one aspect. you didn't mention just one factor, you made it the only one.

>because most of them, as I said before, smell like propaganda or just hysteria of uneducated people

the latter absolutely, that's what's so important about the folkloristic side, but also what's the key for understanding such phenomena - and by the way also the pop culture. (People get to know why they die, suddenly vampires become sexy)

>but I'm personally not very interested

then nevermind. I just missed the point of the discussion. But on the upside, here's you're answer to your initial question "Are vampires real":

No, most definitely not. The way you described them implies there'd have to be records of such people, but there simply aren't.

>Not believing in folklore ghouls or spirit-sucking-ghosts doesn't mean that we are only looking for sparkling Edwards

that doesn't even make sense. when you don't look at what records there are of people who actually believed they have had encounters with the paranormal, the only thing that's left is fantasy. that's way worse than chasing phantoms.
>>
>>19400220
>honestly I think you really just want to talk about pop culture.
>No, most definitely not. The way you described them implies there'd have to be records of such people, but there simply aren't.

I am interested in the idea of supernatural vampires being real. Assuming that they do exist they would need to able to blend into society almost flawlessly so I doubt they are monstrous, deformed ghouls. They might look normal and have abilities to make people forget, and so on.

Vampires are still one of the most likely "material" paranormal creatures to be real because they exhibit traits that already exist in our reality such as Hematophagy and (almost) biological immortality. Negligible senescence, the lack of symptoms of aging in some organisms.

At no point I have said it is LIKELY for them to be real. No, it's not. But it's not impossible either!

>this is a complete reduction of the topic onto just one aspect. you didn't mention just one factor, you made it the only one.

You're right, I forgot I said mostly.

Anyway I would like to point out again that this anon posted a podcast about vampires here: >>19399971 for anyone interested to listen to it, I found it quite relaxing to listen too at least. Just in case we drowned out your link with our posts.
>>
>>19400295
>paying to use 4chan
>>
File: count orlok cosplay.jpg (177KB, 1148x1500px) Image search: [Google]
count orlok cosplay.jpg
177KB, 1148x1500px
>>19400213
>Hey, I'm just proposing an alternate theory to the "secrecy" thing. I don't believe it's necessarily a "must".

I'm not sure if I agree with that. Maybe nowadays vampirism is considered a joke (in first world countries), but it wasn't a joke in the 1800s, and certainly not during more superstitious times, when the inquisition literally executed thousands upon thousands of people for heresy and witchcraft (some sources say the figures are in the millions), and organized hunts for strange monsters were directly ordered and sanctioned by kings (e.g. Beast of Gévaudan).

Humans are very curious, very cunning, and very ruthless. If vampires were to survive this long undiscovered, they would have had to take their secrecy very seriously... But hey, who knows, maybe you're right.

>The term "blue blood" was used to address this concept. If some of this makes any kind of sense, the importance of lineage, mythologically dates back to the old gods, you know, the blood drinking ones.

That's a very interesting point! Though I don't feel that royals ever seemed that different from normal people or were particularly blessed in any way (certainly not superhuman), there may be something to that theory. Perhaps vampires would be chosen only from specific bloodlines? Perhaps only specific genetic mutations in certain bloodlines would allow a person to become one or survive the "infection". Also makes me think of "nectar and ambrosia" from the old myths, food and drink of the gods which allegedly imparted immortality to anyone who consumed them. Could "drink of the gods" be vampiric blood? Some kind of alien mutagen that transforms one into something like a vampire? Definitely food for thought, thanks for the contribution.

>>19400300
I like to support people, artists and services I enjoy financially. I like 4chan a lot. You greedy, selfish pig!
>>
>>19400300
>being jewish leech
>>
File: UOyPI09.jpg (89KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
UOyPI09.jpg
89KB, 897x869px
>>19400360
Hey now now... what if your Israeli friends read this post?
>>
File: 1501351322618.png (54KB, 235x265px) Image search: [Google]
1501351322618.png
54KB, 235x265px
>>19400375
Jew/kike is one of my fav insult and I also like jokes about jews. Few months ago I was telling jew jokes and talking shit about jews to coworker. After that I noticed his David star necklace and found out that his surname is Shalom. That was kinda awkward
>>
>>19400295
I really have to think about your argumentation. On the first glance, it would make sense to argue with negligible senescence, but there are a possible problems of which I do not know yet whether there are problems at all - or whether you'd have to go with pseudo-immortality like it's occurring with other species at all.
At first I thought about naked mole rats, and if I remember right, for them it's mediated by a hyperactive immune system combined with minimal amount of senescent cells, as an alternative cancer prevention mechanism.
Then I thought about the energy expenditure you'd get from hyperactive stem cells and constant growth (I read a paper about the link between aging, growth and longevity once - of which I barely remember anything).
And now I remembered the idea of signaling mediated by blood composition.

you're right, it's by no means impossible (and quite interesting to speculate on), but still unlikely, because you'd have to account for a whole population over thousands of years to stay hidden.

by the way, you really do not have to link the podcast again. that's nice of you, but I really missed the point of your thread.
>>
>>19400447
>surname Shalom

Literally sounds like a parody. Was his first name Shekel?

>>19400478
Yes! Our reality offers a lot of curious possibilities that could explain their existence though obviously there would be other factors at play that are not understood by science yet to explain how vampires are possible to exist. I'm not a biologist by any means so I can only speculate as an amateur. Or maybe it's just fucking magic.

And, on an unrelated note naked mole rats are cute.

>by the way, you really do not have to link the podcast again. that's nice of you, but I really missed the point of your thread.

Well, no problem! All kinds of people lurk in this thread and we all have different interests. I mean some guys care mostly about the folklore side of vampirism. I'm sure they would like to listen to it. So it's good to point it out in case it disappeared between our posts.
>>
>>19400511
>Literally sounds like a parody. Was his first name Shekel?
Nope normal Czech name
>>
>>19400354
Well, the inquisition hunted anyone and everyone, if there was a vampire society, there is a chance they were behind it all along, as torture keeps the blood flowin'...
Or if some vampires got hunted, their numbers were lost along the hundreds of other victims. It's possible that back then you didn't "hide" from the inquisition, you just prayed nobody pointed fingers at you... But as usual, just theories...
Just like what you so cleverly imagined with "ambrosia" and all the rest... possibilities...

Alright, it's late, and it has been enough internet for today, so I'm just gonna leave this webm over here, pertaining some vampire awesomeness because why not...
>>
>>19400511
>Well, no problem! ...
well, like I said, that's nice of you.

>Our reality offers a lot of curious possibilitie

it does. and although I too am not a biologist, I too could think of ways to explain all kinds of properties hollywood vampires have. For instance glamouring (or what it's called) could work ith hallucinogens or generally any drug that leave victims confused enough to not be able to make sense of any encounter.

But I also found one giant problem, like any programmer who has ever dabbled with genetic algorithms or artificial life simulations:

with long enough life span, even the worst adapted specimen, will procreate enough to leave any population crippled by his inferior genes - and vampires, as described here, would be extraordinary apt predators. so unless vampires are infertile, chances are they'd face a malthusian catastrophe.

By the way, the secrecy might not be too problematic, since murder cases have a tendency to often not get solved at all.
>>
>>19400596
*like any programmer ... could tell you

oh, and if there's magic involved, I'd be willing to argue it too obeys the laws of nature.
>>
File: 1501833680467.png (71KB, 446x459px) Image search: [Google]
1501833680467.png
71KB, 446x459px
>>19400581
>if there was a vampire society, there is a chance they were behind it all along, as torture keeps the blood flowin'...

Of course, that's possible. Vampires holding positions of power and pulling the strings from behind the scenes would help, that's why I think having some kind of an organized structured society with a unified goal would make more sense than loners roaming alone doing whatever and hoping they don't get caught. I just think that scenario is (even less) likely.

Good night.

>>19400596

>with long enough life span, even the worst adapted specimen, will procreate enough to leave any population crippled by his inferior genes - and vampires, as described here, would be extraordinary apt predators. so unless vampires are infertile, chances are they'd face a malthusian catastrophe.

I agree, but most vampire stories describe them as being in an "undead" state, and multiplying through the spreading of a virus/curse rather than being born that way and reproducing sexually. So yeah, I would assume they're infertile. Some supposed "vampires" online have said that the condition kills one's sex drive and renders them impotent, though that's not very consistent, and others claim it's not true. Whatever the case may be, I think their numbers would have to be quite low to stay hidden and sustain a parasitic existence for so long.

>>19400614
>oh, and if there's magic involved, I'd be willing to argue it too obeys the laws of nature.

Laws of nature, yes. Laws of what our current scientific understanding of nature, no. The former trumps the latter. There could be things we're simply not aware of (yet).
>>
>>19400682
>The former trumps the latter.

the former is the latter.

>There could be things we're simply not aware

doesn't mean they're not scientific

>through the spreading of a virus ...

well, that's the thing. unless there's magic involved, you won't be able to create a vampire meeting all conditions that way.
even the idea of looking like a normal person would be incredible hard to argue for if not for selective adaption (through evolution), because depending on what's different with the organism, you will change appearance.
I mean, even normal people change appearance depending on their life style, both subtly (like changes of skin tone depending on the amounts of veggies you're eating) to downright obvious like increases in body weight or longterm changes to your skull through increases of growth hormone mediated by exercise. (really)

well, and of course when you're infertile, you don'g get to have any baby vampires - so long as no curse or virus is involved of course - and with little populations you often find deformation thanks to insecticide or other problems mediated by a small gene pool. (hello finland)

I'm going to ignore the line of supernatural argumentation for now, because it leaves us with nor limits to speculation (and thereby renders speculating completely irrelevant.)
but you reminded me of somethings, that's off topic, but is an example for how disastrous pop-culture influence is for finding 'truth' about paranormal occurrences. ... (I'm making another post for that though).
>>
don't vampires stop time aswell?
>>
>>19400823
no they dont, only if they have the have stands that grant them that power, you dungus.
>>
>>19400810
there's this kind of dog spectre called black shuck. it's encountered all over europe, but mostly in england. giang black dog, calf sized, with glowing eyes of nowadays red colour. looks like pretty much every dog at night, if you ask me. there's another type intermixed with this legend though, that is called 'barguest'. that one you meet on stormy nights, and you get to wonder why this thing has only one eye or three or no head at all. I didn't care much for either, but if you asked me I'd say the latter is a result of hyperbole and begging for attention.
so I was talking with a girl about that legends, because it was around christmas and they're are kind of connected to santa. I didn't mention the headless type though, because to me it seemed dumb. Well, she all of the sudden told me a perfect depiction of it she said she has witnessed without even being asked. That sparked my interest, which made me google.

And there has been one single movie where a black shuck occurred (to my knowledge. Ignoring sherlock holmes of course). it was something about some trucker, describing that you see the dog before your truck crashes. It's so uncommon a story for the legend, that you can instantly identify where it's coming from, when somebody tells you that story.
When you go on yahoo answers or any other normie web page, most witness reports will tell you this very story by now, all by people who claim to have expirienced it themselves. All of them of course written after film release. Its great as a filter for unwanted braggerts, but it also shows how utterly fucked the whole field of paranormal stuff is thanks to people.

I hope this was somewhat on topic or made at least sense. The sun is already rising here.
>>
>>19400902
*correction: the deformed spectre is written 'Barghest' ...
>>
>>19400902
In our folklore we got a lot of stories with these dogs. Big black dogs with flaming eyes and sometimes flame tongue too. They always act like treasure guardians.
I like them
>>
>>19401013
Are you by any chance english? Because that's pretty much the textbook example of how the stories about them are spun. (that and that they tend to 'patrol' dark or dangerous passages of paths or streets close to forests)

>>19400902
I have to admit, I didn't do due diligence. The movie I was talking about came out in 1998. Therefor post on yahoo answers, etc. of course are going to be written after it's release.
>>
File: 30daysofnight.png (494KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
30daysofnight.png
494KB, 800x600px
>>19400810
>the former is the latter.

Not really, no. There have been plenty of "scientific facts" that have later been changed or outright discarded when new information came to light and our understanding of the world became more refined. There's no reason to think that the observations and theories we have now are 100% complete and faultless. What I'm trying to emphasize here is that "science" isn't the same as "reality". Science is just our humble attempt to understand and quality things that ARE. Those things exist whether or not we know about them, and whether or not we understand how they work. I think we're on the same page and just arguing semantics anyway.

>well, that's the thing. unless there's magic involved, you won't be able to create a vampire meeting all conditions that way.

I agree with that. There would probably have to be some kind of... divine, alien, or magical component to it that allows for some bending of the rules we're familiar with.

>>19400902
> All of them of course written after film release. Its great as a filter for unwanted braggerts, but it also shows how utterly fucked the whole field of paranormal stuff is thanks to people.

Sadly yes, that's why trying to research any paranormal topic seriously is very difficult and disheartening. Not only is there very little information to go on, but it's also almost impossible to distinguish real clues and reports from fiction, superstition, wishful thinking, and roleplaying (of which there is A LOT). I guess there's no way around it.
>>
>>19401033
>Are you by any chance english?
Nope,Czech. Do they act like treasure guardians in other nations stories?

>>19401036
Do you have black dog stories in Germany?
>>
>>19401053
>Do you have black dog stories in Germany?

Never heard of it here . Haven't heard much spooky stories in general, people don't care too much. Only mother (my arab side) sometimes talks about witchcraft and ghost related things which she kinda believes in but that's about it.
>>
>>19401079
It might be celtic thing then. They used to ritualy sacrifice dogs to protect their treasure. Maybe thats base of these legends
>>
>>19401119
Yes, maybe. Germany belongs to Allah anyway. Allahu Akbar and all that.

Wonder if vampires sometimes wear Burqas...
>>
>>19401036

>I think we're on the same page and just arguing semantics anyway.

I think so too.

>that's why trying to research any paranormal topic ...
>I guess there's no way around it

absolutely. I have to admit I'm downright frustrated because of this. People who dig into this topic way more than I ever could, do not seem to create proper meassures to filter out all the BS, and often time you find the one who could or tried fall back into a position of scepticism, often mistaken for scientificism, where the default position is to assume anything to be wrong and then to find reasons for why it is wrong. (this is just as much a fallacy as it is with assuming things automatically to be real.)
>>
File: autismree.jpg (101KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
autismree.jpg
101KB, 512x411px
>>19401147
I think the biggest problem are the roleplayers who are sane but roleplay anyway because they like the attention, the feeling of power (Haha xD They believe me! Fools!) or are just bored. Some of them are so retarded they will keep this up for YEARS... speaking from experience here.

The little, gullible kids who don't know better and the schizophrenics can't really help it.

(ROLEPLAYER/LARP HOLOCAUST WHEN?)
>>
>>19401053
yes, guarding treasures is very common.

also yes, according to wikipedia there are a few legends of black dogs in germany (but from a personal perspective, I haven't yet encountered any local legend here))

>>19401119
not celtic. most certainly indo-european or just germanic. at least for the english isles it seems to originate from northern germanic influences (read vikings) and can be seen mirrored in very old scandinavian traditions (which have since luckily died out) to burry a large dog at a new cemetery for him to guard the resting souls.

>>19401132
>Germany belongs to Allah anyway

und ich wollt mich gerade entschuldigen deinen thread derailed zu haben.
>>
>>19401132
>Wonder if vampires sometimes wear Burqas...

Maybe. It must be great for sun protection,right?

Reconquista when?
>>
>>19401178
>und ich wollt mich gerade entschuldigen deinen thread derailed zu haben.

Ich nehme die Entschuldigung für dieses unglaubliche Verbrechen an. Akzeptiere auch McDonalds Gutscheine. :^)

>>19401181
And you can murder people without security cams having a clue who the fuck you are. News article related:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2858043/American-mother-murdered-knife-wielding-burqa-clad-woman-knife-attack-mall-Abu-Dhabi.html
>>
>>19401173
I don't think we ever get to get rid of them. Our best bet is probably finding some way to filter them out by a catalogue of different criteria or something.

By the way, if you'r living in germany, why or better how are you still awake?
>>
File: tc0si6ijmv2z.jpg (133KB, 713x960px) Image search: [Google]
tc0si6ijmv2z.jpg
133KB, 713x960px
>>19401200
>By the way, if you'r living in germany, why or better how are you still awake?

Over the years of living in darkness and working from home (sounds quite edgy and dramatic, doesn't it) my sleeping rhythm went totally out of control. I don't know what I'm doing either. I sleep at the most random times.

You're awake too though. Why?
>>
>>19401178
>>19401190

>náckové si zase povídají a já musím použít google translate

Terrible. Thats why Burqas should be banned in Europe.

Also vikings were black,not germanic
>>
File: acc3.png (34KB, 1427x262px) Image search: [Google]
acc3.png
34KB, 1427x262px
>>19400172
>>19397201
>>19397201
Ah, I think I found a way how you can read it without clicking a link. Basically just go to Imgur and then click on the Search bar at the top. Search for: user: 110102404051

Like on the picture. Then click on the right on "submitted images" and you see the uploaded scans. I tried to put tags on it so you can search via them but that didn't work for whatever reason.

It's all public and nothing needs to be downloaded.
>>
File: Brain damage.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
Brain damage.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
>>19401213
>You're awake too though. Why?
Because its morning?
>>
>>19401013
How weird, grandma told me a story once about some buried gold and there was a black dog with red eyes that guarded it.
>>
>>19401229
But unless I'm mixing him up he was already awake many hours before morning... maybe I'm just confused.

And yes, all vikings are black.
>>
File: Case_Photo_00812 - Copy.png (1MB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Case_Photo_00812 - Copy.png
1MB, 666x666px
>>19398130
I've seen the black dog. I've seen it crawl from the earth and disappear in a shadow. I've always questioned it my entire life. It happened when I was young and a friend and I were walking around the lake. We heard what sounded like another kid yelling and splashing around. When we looked over there was nothing. Not even a ripple. Then i turned around and saw it come out of the ground like a fucking zombie and run into the shadow of the trees 20 or so feet away. It just disappeared. Poof. it was gone.
10 years later, I am walking through by the lake, picking mushrooms (Oregon) and I see this on the tree. I took a picture with my shitty canon that had a clear plaster water-proofing shell on it and got this picture. I made it a square because I was a faggot back then and made it a square because I thought that was "better looking". I think it's a neat coincidence, but sometimes I wonder if I actually saw that shit or if it was just my imagination.

Oh well, That's muh story.
>>
>>19401230
Where u from?
>>
>>19401213
literally the very same reason. In a way I can understand your fascination with vampires now.

do you mind if I ask what you work as? (wow, erstes mal dass ich diese frage auf engl. stelle - und ich glaub das sieht man.)

>>19401223
>náckové si zase povídají a já musím použít
which of these words means 'apologise'? povidaji?

>Also vikings were black,not germanic
germanics were blacks. modern white people are imposters created by an insane magician.
>>
>>19401249
Im the brazilianfag haha
>>
File: 20170608_220447.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170608_220447.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>19401234
no, you aren't mixing me up.
>>19401229
she's not mixing me up.
>>
File: vampireghouls.jpg (167KB, 700x628px) Image search: [Google]
vampireghouls.jpg
167KB, 700x628px
>>19401262
Never cared about vampires until "recently" so I don't know why that is... there isn't a real reason. If I didn't know better I would say it's some kind of mind control because it feels like it. But feelings can't be trusted.

>do you mind if I ask what you work as?

So in der Richtung Online-Unterhaltung, Youtube und so weiter. Du?
>>
>>19401240
You fucked up. There was hidden treasure somewhere close

>>19401262
I didnt use apologize at all. Povidaji means talking. But you reminded me that Germany should apologize for ita nazi past. Aa far as Im aware they never done that wtf.

Celts were black too btw
>>
>>19401293
>Never cared about vampires until "recently"
k, because just a few minutes ago I was cursing the sun and felt a little more connected with vampeople.

>Du?

Programmierer + selbstständig ... nicht zu spannend, aber comfy.
wenn du youtube sagst, ist das aber nicht /x/ spezifisch ist, oder?
>>
>>19401317
I thought you google translate the german stuff I wrote and copy pasted it here. Well ... anyway,
if you want any apology, ask a proper german. From me you'll only get a few broken polish words and the bad after taste of me sucking at being any nationality.
>>
>>19401317
ah, on the second attempt I would not have needed google translate, except for the word 'nazis' : [
(that's like the most slavic thing I've done all year)
>>
>>19401355
No I answered in Czech

>proper german
No such thing anymore. My german friend that I used to play WoW with is half ukranian for example
>>
>>19401374
>>19401374
>No I answered in Czech
Yeah, I know. Like take the german text, translate it into czech and post it here. Well at least that was my incredibly stupid thought.

>No such thing anymore.
well, even then I'm like the worst place to look for an apology. That is according to 23andme. But if you go by them nobody is anything, except we're all jews somehow. (seriously though, there are a lot of very german people still around, both based on ancestry and culturally)
>>
>>19401317
>Treasure
I mean... I can go back, It was a year or so ago I took that. What am I looking for?
>>
>>19401442
It should lead you to it
>>
>>19401461
not necessarily. theres also the possibility the dogs are only protecting passersby from dangers lurking at that place. it is not uncommon for these apparitions to escort women through dark forests and such.

also I'm amazed at how many people are interested in dog ghosts.
>>
>>19401478
I'm only interested because it's something I saw so long ago and I never knew it was "A thing" because... I guess it never came up in movie or anything, and I never looked it up specifically.
>>
>>19401412
I was joking and making fun of german guilt.

>23andme I wanted to try that and see how mixed Im but fuck paying 100e for that
>>
I hope all you fucking faggots get aids
>>
>>19401293
Heard you guys saying something about fasting, how do you guys go about it?
>>
>>19402124
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>19402124
You stop eating ANYTHING and just drink water for a few days. It's not dangerous and actually (proven) to be healthy unless you have some kind of rare health issue. So if you have some weird metabolism disorder or anything like that you should check beforehand if you can do it... otherwise like 99% of people can do it without problem:

https://news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

Study shows how fasting for 3 days can regenerate your entire immune system. Pretty great, no?
>>
>>19402310
Nice, managed to get 17 hours, ill try the 3 days soon.
>>
File: vampcam_by_wraithdt-d94628x.jpg (149KB, 1038x770px) Image search: [Google]
vampcam_by_wraithdt-d94628x.jpg
149KB, 1038x770px
>>19402327
17 hours is already impressive, good job. Don't beat yourself up if you can't make it to 3 days during your first attempts it's definitely not easy.
>>
>>19402327
>>19402338
stop talking about diets and tell me how to find a vampire girlfriend
>>
>>19401626
that's ok. I showcased german humor.

> fuck paying 100e for that

if you can spare the 100 it is cool, but mostly because of the raw data, which you can then analyse for all kinds of shit at other places.
>>
>>19402338
lot of people offered delicious things for me to eat at work while i was fasting, temptation is real haha
>>
File: shittywebcampic.png (594KB, 1183x677px) Image search: [Google]
shittywebcampic.png
594KB, 1183x677px
>>19402373
>stop talking about diets and tell me how to find a vampire girlfriend

First step is probably becoming a vampire yourself. Now I'm not an expert when it comes to vampire dating habits but I think dating a mortal (unless it's just a fling and even then) would be very complicated.

>>19402375
I have one of these DNA heritage sets lying around in my room for half a year now... think it was 100€ too. Wanted to take one but then got suddenly overwhelmed by paranoia that they will save my DNA and do weird shit with it like blame me for crimes. So now it's just laying around collecting dust. Talk about wasted money...

(I know, it makes no sense.)
>>
>>19402391
Maybe you should tell them that you are fasting so they don't offer you food anymore. But working and fasting combined together is difficult.
>>
>>19402403
Did that, i found it funny tough, those people dont usually bring food to the workplace.
>>
>>19402396
I think its 50e for test and 50e for shipping and I really dont wabt to pay 50e for shipping. Maybe Im jewish?
:thinking:

Anyway on topic of fasting you can do mini fasts every day. Its called intermittent fasting. Im doing 16:8 which meana I fast for 16 hours every day and then get all my calories in 8 hour window
>>
File: 1501358083907.jpg (303KB, 667x774px) Image search: [Google]
1501358083907.jpg
303KB, 667x774px
>>19402420
Then they smelled your struggle and wanted to tempt you, those monsters...

>>19402487
These tests kinda cost 100€ anyway even without shipping so it's the same in the end?
>>
>>19402539
50e shipping is retarded. Its expebsive because you ship it to USA. Why isnt there EU version? Stupid Europe,first all vampires leave to USA and then this...
>>
>>19402547
Kid, can you do basic research? :^) These companies exist in the EU too. It's just about the same price or higher.

The place I ordered from ( >>19402396 ) for example is in Israel. Your friends, right? Myheritage.com, right now it's 70€ with shipping or something.
>>
>>19402585
Why would you support your ancestral enemies ? :^)

I might get it later then
>inb4 part turk
Or even worse....a*ab
>>
>>19399375
That's really interesting! :)
>>
File: 1501652901652.png (101KB, 566x652px) Image search: [Google]
1501652901652.png
101KB, 566x652px
>>19402608
Aren't turks even more hated than arabs? I remember being told a story about vampires and how they all despise the earth of Turkey and Varanfag was also butthurt about turkish people.
>>
>>19402699
>I remember being told a story about vampires and how they all despise the earth of Turkey

Tell us the story please.

Well Varan is black viking-greek right? Greek got plenty of reasons to hate Turks but right now I think Arabs are hated more. Turks are at least pretending to be allies...for now :^)
>>
File: ow.png (7KB, 611x34px) Image search: [Google]
ow.png
7KB, 611x34px
>>19402715
I don't really remember it well. A girl I was in contact back then researched it and she mentioned Turkey. Actually, I have to correct myself. I think she said while there is a dislike for the country of Turkey itself for vampires, it was and is also a red zone for them... as in: They aren't allowed to visit the country at all. Here is the link of the story:

https://onvampires.wordpress.com/

(Didn't read it myself, just skimmed over a bit.)

>Greek got plenty of reasons to hate Turks but right now I think Arabs are hated more. Turks are at least pretending to be allies...for now :^)

Maybe, yeah. I don't really give a shit about it either way and I've met really pleasant turkish individuals but a lot of people I knew in my life had a strong dislike for turks. The Internet doesn't seem to fond of them either.

Aren't they called roaches? Reminds me of the vampire-athlete-girl who called me an autistic roach whore the other day. She has a point, I do look like a turkish person.
>>
File: turkey embassy.jpg (57KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
turkey embassy.jpg
57KB, 640x360px
>>19402738
>Maybe, yeah. I don't really give a shit about it either way and I've met really pleasant turkish individuals but a lot of people I knew in my life had a strong dislike for turks. The Internet doesn't seem to fond of them either.

Yeah there are decent people among every group people. I once met a nice,hard working gypsy. Never thought it is possible.

I didnt met any arabs or blacks yet and my only experience with turks is with kebab vendors and they scammed me. We are not very multicultural country

>Aren't they called roaches? Reminds me of the vampire-athlete-girl who called me an autistic roach whore the other day. She has a point, I do look like a turkish person.

They are! I dont know why but its funny.

>vampire-athlete-girl

It kinda rings a bell but I´m not sure. Why was she athlete?
>>
yes, there are psychotic neckbeards that drink blood and go to metal concerts. Are they real vampires though? Nah.

The concept of the vampire is based of dealings with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You know, the type of person who can not see themselves clearly in the mirror and need Narcissistic Supply for their ego to function. They are common and they do quite a bit of damage to society.
>>
>>19402839
>Yeah there are decent people among every group people. I once met a nice,hard working gypsy. Never thought it is possible.

Good attitude to have. And about the gypsy, well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gur8ccqrQ9c

>I didnt met any arabs or blacks

None? What the shit. Met plenty of arabs, turks, asians and black people too here in my city while I was still going to school and university.

>It kinda rings a bell but I´m not sure. Why was she athlete?

I think she was a french energy vampire or something like that. 5'11 tall, 20 years young and professional athlete? She got really angry and personal about how I replied.

>>19402862
Okay. That's your opinion. :)
>>
What's up fuckers! Just got back, had a pretty fun time.

Anything interesting happen while I was gone? Did Varan not post, or did he just not email me?
>>
>>19403010
Welcome back! Glad you had a fun time. And no, the faggot did not post again. You didn't miss him.
>>
>>19402933
>Good attitude to have. And about the gypsy, well...

It was even Slovak gypsy ! They are way more feral than our gypsies. Even to their own kind. Back when I was working as bartender I witnessed Slovak gypsies steal from Czech gypsies and they fight it out.

>song
czech version once more proved to be superior. Truly a master language :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEuP5O7_iSU

>None? What the shit. Met plenty of arabs, turks, asians and black people too here in my city while I was still going to school and university.

We got gypsies instead and vietnamese (our commie legacy).

>I think she was a french energy vampire or something like that. 5'11 tall, 20 years young and professional athlete? She got really angry and personal about how I replied.

oh yeah I remember now. Her vampire status gave her athlete super powers and we made fun of her and she got mad as fuck. Fun

>>19403010
hey nothing. Varanfag didnt post anything as expected.

Did you enjoy your larp autism?
>>
>>19402933

i would say more a fact

but this thread is full of the mentally ill anyhow
>>
>>19403065
>czech version once more proved to be superior. Truly a master language :^)

Not bad, not bad. But english and german will be superior until the end of time!

>Her vampire status gave her athlete super powers and we made fun of her and she got mad as fuck. Fun

Well, I didn't want to actually hurt or offend her but the fact that she called me an autistic roach whore over a vampire discussion made me lose any regret I had for the choice of my words.

Psy-vampires these days...
>>
>>19403183
You're a random, clueless human in your teenage years or twenties, probably. And you think you have figured out every secret in this world for a FACT? How long have you investigated vampires? What makes you say for sure that they do not exist at all?

We aren't talking about shapeshifting, sparkling and fireball-throwing werevampires. We are talking about humanoids with an indefinite lifespan and Hematophagy. These things already exist in nature.
>>
File: vampire-power-1.jpg (13KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-power-1.jpg
13KB, 400x397px
>>19403031
Well, maybe he was so interested by me, that he didn't want to post without me there, because there was a chance he'd miss out on having me do his survey. :^)

>>19403065
>LARP
>Autism

>Willingly going out to socialise, put yourself in emotionally intense situations, and meet new people
>Autism

Wew lad. :^)
>>
>>19403231
>Well, maybe he was so interested by me, that he didn't want to post without me there,

He does have a long history of "forcefully molesting" other men so yeah... maybe that was the case.
>>
>>19403190
>Well, I didn't want to actually hurt or offend her but the fact that she called me an autistic roach whore over a vampire discussion made me lose any regret I had for the choice of my words.

Good attidute. I´m polite as long as people are polite to me. If they are not fuck them

>>19403231
>>Willingly going out to socialise, put yourself in emotionally intense situations, and meet new people

Well bronies and furries do that too,just saying :^)
>>
>>19403274
>I´m polite as long as people are polite to me.

Well... we aren't that polite in these threads. I argue and call names all the time, but it's more like banter to me and just the way I talk. Some people do take it a little too personal though, I feel.
>>
>Real vampires = don't age, are turned (not born) and have to drink blood.
Are these the only criteria or will you come up with extra requirements/abilities after I say no?
>>
>>19403308
Those are criteries to have a CLEAR difference between human lifestyle-roleplayers and actual supernatural beings.
>>
>>19403308
>>19403314
*criterias

Fuck me. I don't know if they are the only ones, but they help distinguish for now.
>>
>>19403292
I meant more irl and here we dont call people names without a reason. Not seriously anyway

>>19403308
say no to what?
>>
File: 5de.png (449KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5de.png
449KB, 600x600px
>>19403247
>He does have a long history of "forcefully molesting" other men so yeah... maybe that was the case.

Pic related.

>>19403274
>Well bronies and furries do that too,just saying

Shit you're right. I guess literally everyone has autism then.
>>
>>19403324
Say no to drugs.
>>
>>19403383
>Shit you're right. I guess literally everyone has autism then.

Everyone here,yes !
Autism here is not insult. How many times I have to explain to you kids. Belgium girl also felt insulted when I called her and NTG autistic.

Dont worry LARPing seems cool and I´m just jelly that you had fun. I would do it too given the chance. And being more autistic :^)
>>
>>19403383
Don't worry! If it's not him, it will be someone else.
>>
>>19404114
Thats the spirit! There is enough rapists for everyone in this world. Were you watching moon again?
>>
>>19402396
>>19402373
no i dont want to be a vampire i only want a vampire GIRLFRIEND cant you read?
>>
File: 1501535395071.png (55KB, 494x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501535395071.png
55KB, 494x368px
>>19404222
>Thats the spirit! There is enough rapists for everyone in this world.

Going to be my motto for 2017. Inspirational quote!

>Were you watching moon again?

Not today. Poor Selene...
>>
are female vampires sexy?
>>
File: 1501365939128.jpg (156KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1501365939128.jpg
156KB, 900x762px
>>19404230
Why would she want you and not some vampire chad?

>>19404242
>Not today. Poor Selene...

See? You lack dedication. And thats why Im her favourite child...you can repent tommorow by fasting during fullmoon
>>
>>19404343
cause im not an undead freak maybe?? anyway we let the vampire qt decide just tell me where to find one
>>
>>19404230
>no i dont want to be a vampire i only want a vampire GIRLFRIEND cant you read?

YOU WONT GET ONE! RETARD!

>>19404343
>See? You lack dedication

It's not about the quantity of love, pleb. More about the quality and I adore her. Now this reminds me of something, my dad used to call me "his sunshine" (it's a common nickname of affection here) but I told him that I don't like the sun so he corrected to "his moonshine" (which isn't used ever in the german language but he improvised)... Cute.

Get on that level of moon worship. Anyway I think I'll go on a little walk and watch out for ghouls and vampires.
>>
>>19404535
Your father should have called you his gay boy instead.
>>
>>19404733
Wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>19404535
lol stay mad ill be fucking my vampire gf soon what will you do? shitpost on 4chan? ahahah
>>
>>19404535
But you are so rude to her !

>my dad used to call me "his sunshine"

I think I get it. Because you are just like Sun. Looking at you for too long causes eye damage!

Sorry that was horrible. I apologize. Just woke up and my brain is still half asleep...Sounds like you had/have nice relationship.

>Anyway I think I'll go on a little walk and watch out for ghouls and vampires.

Hope you are not dead yet. Be careful and have fun. Going to sleep again before work in 2 hours
>>
File: twonicepeople.png (559KB, 1207x643px) Image search: [Google]
twonicepeople.png
559KB, 1207x643px
>>19405011
Sure, anon. :^)

Anyway here comes the HIGH QUALITY POST of the day... put on your tinfoil hat. I remember watching this video like 4 years but back then I didn't give a fuck about vampires so I saw no connection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynG50MVy_wg

Starts at like 1:40 and try to ignore how fabulous both of them look. They describe a creepy encounter at night, it doesn't sound too outrageous and still very much believeable in my opinion... could have been just a WEIRD human. But this whole behavior of the woman...

1) She apparently was able to hear and see in the dark very well, so she spotted both of them.
2) She was not afraid at all and normally a woman alone at night, hearing and seeing weird things, doesn't go and hunt it down.
3) They both described feeling like "prey" in her presence, this was mentioned a few times in the threads by people who supposedly were in the presence of vampires.

Maybe, maybe.
>>
>>19405079
Youtubers make stories up all the time, but that shit gave me the chills. I kinda wish I'd have an encounter like that, but fuck it I'd probably bolt out of there the moment she turned around. I wish I wasn't such a coward
>>
>>19405079
FAKE AND GAY
>>
>>19405354
What are you, a man or a mouse?
>>
>>19405460
I'm a girl but pretty sure most people would be unnerved by that no matter what they say on the internet
>>
File: type_oh_by_mattdixon.jpg (75KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
type_oh_by_mattdixon.jpg
75KB, 495x700px
>>19405050
I did survive, no ghouls, no hobos, all well. Good night!

>>19405787
>I'm a girl but pretty sure most people would be unnerved by that no matter what they say on the internet

This. I want to see all the fags who are (unironically) act hard on the Internet face to face with something really creepy. Then... what. :^)
>>
>>19405883
Good. Arent your parents worried when you go out like that?
Im wageslaving already.

I agree on most (if not all)internet tough guys shitting their pants if they saw something supernatural inhuman irl. Probably would not even move because fear would paralyze them
>>
File: Heart-Attack.png (91KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Heart-Attack.png
91KB, 300x300px
>people saying old lore is trash earlier
enough, my heart can't take it.
>>
>>19406953
Did you like the book?
>>
File: Nosferatu-Getty-easy-access-1.jpg (538KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu-Getty-easy-access-1.jpg
538KB, 2048x1536px
>>19406953
>The Wendigo was gaunt to the point of emaciation, its desiccated skin pulled tightly over its bones. With its bones pushing out against its skin, its complexion the ash gray of death, and its eyes pushed back deep into their sockets, the Wendigo looked like a gaunt skeleton recently disinterred from the grave. What lips it had were tattered and bloody [....] Unclean and suffering from suppurations of the flesh, the Wendigo gave off a strange and eerie odor of decay and decomposition, of death and corruption

>In some traditions, humans who became overpowered by greed could turn into wendigos
>>
>>19406983
he looks like a girl recovering from cancer
>>
>>19406983
I have to admit I know almost nothing about wendigos and other American myths. Do they have any traits in common with vampires? Could it be just a different culture's interpretation of the same phenomenon?
>>
File: oqw1ougsUY1ujhgpgo1_1280.jpg (101KB, 800x1208px) Image search: [Google]
oqw1ougsUY1ujhgpgo1_1280.jpg
101KB, 800x1208px
>>19406155
No, I'm doing this for many years and never ran into any trouble. And our jokes aside about the country, it is pretty safe overall.
>>
>>19398130
gotta say, if you want vamps look hard at the inner city, its actually hilariously easy to blend into inner major city society and the night life in say chicago is absolutely insane.
seriously I've seen some absolutely weird shit in chicago at night, typically past midnight, at bars and shit, it would not surprise me in the least if all the supernatural shit was true and they were all city dwelling fucks.
>>
>>19407443
>seen some absolutely weird shit in chicago at night, typically past midnight, at bars and shit, it would not surprise me in the least if all the supernatural shit was true

What did you see that makes you believe that?
>>
>>19407441
You are up pretty early. Are you becoming normie ? :^)
>>
>>19407457
>You are up pretty early.

I took Melatonin last night and forced myself to sleep somehow. That stuff you took recently helped you in some way?

Had some weird dream tonight about being "sold" into prison to some odd... man. And I was standing outside of his cell, he sat inside in his cell on a bench with two corpses sitting next to him just decaying peacefully there. Very likely he killed them himself. When he saw me he smiled and waved me inside, he got this whole weird gentle-psychopath vibe going on.

I politely declined and walked away because he was obviously creepy as shit, so I just sat in the hall area of the prison. But he walked out of his cell to me, stood in front of me and looked at my face. Then I got dizzy and HERE COMES THE PLOT TWIST: I realized that the weird man was ME all along. He was my second, hallucinated personality. So all the crimes and things he committed were my doing? And I just hallucinated him to justify my own false innocence to myself? Bizarre!

See, we dream nonsense like this but no interesting prophecies or revelations about vampires. This has to change. Now! A lot of people say that their dreams are able to tap into the future in a supernatural way I guess but somehow mine don't...
>>
>>19400172
Hello, I would be grateful if you could dump them here, not all at once of course.. I forgot to check the moon.. Was it lovely?
>>
>>19407464
i had precognitive dreams as long as i can remember. i am 30 now. they are def real. ive had them play out scene for scene. word for word exactly as I dreamt them.
>>
File: 1.png (101KB, 1105x834px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
101KB, 1105x834px
>>19407494
>Was it lovely?

Beautiful! How come you didn't look at it for a long time? You don't go out at night at all?

Anyway I'll start posting the Interview pages now.

1/24
>>
File: 2.png (94KB, 1056x821px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
94KB, 1056x821px
2/24
>>
File: 3.png (110KB, 1059x824px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
110KB, 1059x824px
3/24
>>
File: 4.png (111KB, 1046x824px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
111KB, 1046x824px
4/24
>>
File: 5.png (115KB, 1074x823px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
115KB, 1074x823px
5/24
>>
File: 6.png (101KB, 1076x835px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
101KB, 1076x835px
6/24
>>
File: 7.png (91KB, 1085x808px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
91KB, 1085x808px
7/24
>>
>>19407464
>That stuff you took recently helped you in some way?

Might be too early to tell because I have been taking it only for 3 days but I feel like I sleep better. I wont be taking it for next 3 says during my fast so we will see. Either way its good source of zinc and magnesium. You should take vitamin and mineral supplement anyway. But a good one not the shit they sell at pharmacies. Dont trust the pharma jew.

>dream
Prophecy maybe? :^)

>>19407494
Hey real full moon starts for us at 20:00 but it was still nice
>>
File: 8.png (92KB, 1092x811px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
92KB, 1092x811px
8/24
>>
File: 9.png (107KB, 1100x816px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
107KB, 1100x816px
9/24
>>
File: 10.png (97KB, 1109x804px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
97KB, 1109x804px
10/24
>>
File: 11.png (100KB, 1092x805px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
100KB, 1092x805px
11/24
>>
File: 12.png (102KB, 1094x802px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
102KB, 1094x802px
12/24
>>
File: 13.png (97KB, 1086x816px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
97KB, 1086x816px
13/24
>>
File: 14.png (55KB, 1096x833px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
55KB, 1096x833px
14/24
>>
File: 15.png (109KB, 1066x805px) Image search: [Google]
15.png
109KB, 1066x805px
15/24
>>
File: 16.png (102KB, 1106x803px) Image search: [Google]
16.png
102KB, 1106x803px
16/24
>>
>>19407508
I do not think about looking up at the sky when I am outside. Thank you, I will start reading.
>>19407523
I will try to admire it tonight, I hope I do not forget. Nonetheless, enjoy it!
>>
File: 17.png (106KB, 1059x806px) Image search: [Google]
17.png
106KB, 1059x806px
17/24*
>>
File: 18.png (93KB, 1049x809px) Image search: [Google]
18.png
93KB, 1049x809px
18/24
>>
File: 19.png (94KB, 1041x810px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
94KB, 1041x810px
19/24
>>
File: 20.png (105KB, 1048x801px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
105KB, 1048x801px
20/24
>>
File: 21.png (108KB, 1066x805px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
108KB, 1066x805px
21/24
>>
File: 22.png (110KB, 1078x809px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
110KB, 1078x809px
22/24
>>
>>19407544
do vampires still like to fuck? im looking for a vampire girlfriend
>>
File: 23.png (99KB, 1060x803px) Image search: [Google]
23.png
99KB, 1060x803px
23/24
>>
File: 24.png (69KB, 1053x824px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
69KB, 1053x824px
24/24
>>
Ok, the spam is done!

>>19407523
>Might be too early to tell because I have been taking it only for 3 days but I feel like I sleep better

Could be placebo too but it doesn't fucking matter it only matters that you feel better. But I only need Vitamin D because of no sun the other vitamin supplements aren't needed if you eat right.

>Prophecy maybe? :^)

I will end up in prison as a crazy person for killing people? Hope not...

>>19407544
>I do not think about looking up at the sky when I am outside.

What do you think about then?

You mentioned something about lonely but you have a "family" so what's wrong with them? I think the girl in the interview called other vampires neurotic.
>>
>>19407515
>we devised a way to get her to mail us some material, in an effort to trace her
I.. Do not know what to say.
>>
>>19407565
>What do you think about then?
Whatever goes through my mind at that time, nothing definite.
>You mentioned something about lonely but you have a "family" so what's wrong with them? I think the girl in the interview called other vampires neurotic.
Are you a stalker!? Just kidding! Nothing is wrong with them I believe. You just are not allowed to have "outside" contact.
>>
>>19407569
I don't think you can blame them because they are a research center (not a private person) and the girl basically casually confessed to them that she's a mass murderer and wont stop with it either.

But as you can see they weren't successful either and her identity will always stay a secret. Also, assuming vampires exist and you have a society, wouldn't you guys have figured out secure ways of communication by now?

>>19407573
>Are you a stalker!? Just kidding!

It wouldn't even be a joke because I am. :^)

>You just are not allowed to have "outside" contact.

None at all? I'm sure you're allowed to chat with people as long as you aren't telling them what you are.
>>
>>19407565
>But I only need Vitamin D because of no sun the other vitamin supplements aren't needed if you eat right.

You sure you eat right?Whats eating right? Food these says contains way less nutrients than decades ago I think.

>>19407569
>I.. Do not know what to say.

Well they failed anyway and didnt manage to track ger through phone call either. Too bad that their meeting never happened
>>
>>19407577
>But as you can see they weren't successful either and her identity will always stay a secret. Also, assuming vampires exist and you have a society, wouldn't you guys have figured out secure ways of communication by now?
Yes, well, it is still making me extremely uncomfortable to think about it! The most secure way is talking in person away from ears.
>It wouldn't even be a joke because I am. :^)
Please do not hurt me mister stalker!
>None at all? I'm sure you're allowed to chat with people as long as you aren't telling them what you are.
Apologies, I should have said intimate contact. Not intimate as in having sexual intercourses but friendship, and things like that.
>>
>>19407592
>Not intimate as in having sexual intercourses but friendship, and things like that.
Why not?
>>
>>19407587
Well, I eat so much that it's difficult not getting enough. Cause I eat all kinds of stuff. Trust me.... can't possible miss the vitamins!

>>19407592
>it is still making me extremely uncomfortable to think about it!

As much as I would like to meet, assuming you are honest, I don't want you to get into serious trouble or die from a paranoia-stress heart attack in the next months.

It's okay, you don't need to. In a way talking here was nice too.
>>
>>19407597
Because you can not trust people.
>>
>>19407592
>Not intimate as in having sexual intercourses but friendship, and things like that.
So, you can fuck humans, but not be friends or have any lasting contact with them?

... Sign me the hell up!
>>
>>19407604
>>19407621
There is something I need to do, I will be back in a hour, I will answer you then.
>>
Or you can trust everyone because the community holds it down not one person. Community is important don't forget to worship the creator for he deserves our worship. This simulation too much fun
>>
>>19400511
I used to be a cop in a shithole in 'Murcia. I met more than 50 people claiming to be vampires before I retired.

I've seen some pretty horrible shit from kicking those rocks over goblin. More than one human trafficking ring where the perpetrators used the lure of people looking for vampires to get boys/girls to lock in cages and repeatedly rape.

I don't know if the m specific type of vampire you're seeking exists, but I damn sure wouldn't go to meet them alone. I'd be armed with extraction cover.

I've also seen people with HIV/AIDS, Hep B/C, and a shit storm of other blood borne pathogens offer their blood to be drank to "turn" people into vampires.

This is leaving out the people with legitimate mental health issues.

So, be very careful.
>>
>>19407605
I dont get how is having lover different to having friend. If anything your lover should be someone whl you trust more than a friend.

I would like to talk to you but my phone is pretty much dead and it will take my 2 hours to get home. Later
>>
File: humanforsale.jpg (71KB, 615x619px) Image search: [Google]
humanforsale.jpg
71KB, 615x619px
>>19407652
>I met more than 50 people claiming to be vampires before I retired.

So... all of them turned out to be crazy punks? That sucks.

Your warnings remind me of a story I read yesterday. Really goes to show how fucked up this world is (not that I would need more reminders) but basically a young girl went to a photoshoot, supposedly.

She ends up being knocked out with a horse tranquilizer and kept as a slave. They later tried to sell her as a human toy on the deep web, picture related.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/shes-been-through-hell-family-10939027

>So, be very careful.

Yes, I am careful though I believe that if someone was truly 100% committed to harm you then you can hardly prevent it. You can get stabbed even in public and being careful, for example.
>>
>>19407681
I hate you so much you disgusting tranny faggot piece of shit. Cant you fuck off with this bullshit thread? Fucking kill yourself cunt.
>>
File: 1496946610572.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496946610572.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>19407741
I know I'm not a very likeable person but for your own sake you shouldn't get this triggered over things you can't change.
>>
File: QOmm2CA.jpg (35KB, 298x288px) Image search: [Google]
QOmm2CA.jpg
35KB, 298x288px
>>19407741
I have a feeling you don't like these threads very much
>>
>>19407741
>>19407755
>>i hope you fucks get cancer
>>
>>19407771
Careful what you wish for. We don't want someone you love or care about get cancer do we?
>>
>>19407772
They can all get cancer too as long as it takes out the faggots that keep this endless bullshit thread going? There are plenty of other places you could post this circle jerk. Why the fuck does it have to be here?
>>
>>19407777
Just to make you butthurt. That's the only reason why I do all of this. He who controls the tears, controls the universe.
>>
>>19407781
Might as well kill myself there isnt any refuge anywhere in life now, i shouldn't have lasted this long
>>
>>19407785
I would suggest against suicide.
>>
>>19407787
You're a 90s born queer who gets off on ruining shit for other people. You'd love to dance on my fucking grave.
>>
>>19407802
What am I ruining for you? Also why do you have a problem with queer people? You should let them do what they want unless they force you to have sex with them or something...
>>
>>19407681
>story

Thats scary. Thats why I keep telling you to take your male irl friend with you if you decide to travel somewhere and both of you should be armed. Sure shit can still happen but chances of that are way lower
>>
>>19407621
>>19407662
I believe it would be even more forbidden to sleep with someone, as it implies intimacy in body and mind, even if just for a moment.. That might not be very clear, though I do not know how to explain it otherwise, sorry.
Love, close friendship, bonding bodies.. Forbidden! School, work friendship, ok!
>>19407604
>As much as I would like to meet, assuming you are honest, I don't want you to get into serious trouble or die from a paranoia-stress heart attack in the next months.
Reading this has left me quite agitated, I will not lie.. I feel careless.
>It's okay, you don't need to.
Yes, I know I do not need to but I wanted to. As of right now, I do not know anymore, safety is my priority. I will have to give it more thoughts, forgive me.
Thank you again for showing me the pictures here, I enjoyed the read. As for what I think of it, she seemed similar to me, in mind.. Odd!
>>
File: 1499450235726.jpg (55KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1499450235726.jpg
55KB, 541x541px
>>19407817
Let's meet in another life then when it's less complicated and dangerous.
>>
>>19407817
I mean, does it really imply that? I mean there's plenty of people who, for example, meet in a bar, have sex once, and then never speak to that person again. But, rules are rules I guess.

Do those intimacy rules also apply with other vampires? Like, surely it'd be okay to make friends with other vamps?
>>
Are you in here caine/kate?
>>
>>19407887
Are that two different people or is Caine/Kate the same guy? Or girl, whatever.
>>
>>19407873
Do you want to fuck that other tranny?
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19407873
pretty sure that only heterosexual sex in missionary position is allowed so you are fucked anyway you degenerate
>>
>>19407873
Why do so many people here want to be sexually involved with vampires anyway? I do not understand. Aren't rules meant to be broken?
No they do not apply with others, you would be able to make friends, yes.
>>19407823
I am sorry for wasting your time. I will give it more thoughts, maybe I can convince myself one more time. I know you are not someone trying to do experiments like this center.
>>
>>19407948
>Why do so many people here want to be sexually involved with vampires anyway?

I dont think they do. Most of them say it ironically I hope
>>
>>19407948
You didn't waste my time, I had fun regardless.

>maybe I can convince myself one more time

No, don't. It's okay, possibly risking death or whatever kind of savage punishment they have in your group of "people" to meet someone like me you MAYBE get along with isn't worth it.
>>
>>19407954
>every second thread on /x/ is about "how do I fuck succubus???"
>believes anons are just joking

You think too highly of them. :^)
>>
File: succubus.png (341KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.png
341KB, 850x832px
>>19407975
They want to SUMMON succubus,not FUCK you degenerate :^)

pic related
>>
>>19407980
Why would a young male want to summon a beautiful, female (or trap) sex demon I wonder... oh right, to hold hands. My bad!
>>
>>19407984
>Why would a young male

stop assuming genders already

>a beautiful, female (or trap) sex demon I wonder... oh right, to hold hands. My bad!

or maybe they need another player for their D&D campaign...or make sandwich. Or clean up their room possibilities are endless....
>>
>>19407954
I hope too.
>>19407971
Traitors have to be punished, you see it as savage but there is no other way. I am happy to know you do not regard your time as wasted. I sometimes wish everything was different. Maybe, someday!
Take care.
>>
>>19408013
>Take care.
You too.
>>
>>19408013
>I hope too.
Why do you hope? Like why care?

>>19408022
btw there will be lunar eclipse today. About 25% of fullmoon will be hidden for an hour.
>>
>>19407934
>Vampires who have basically abandoned society, drink human blood, etc
>Having rules about what you can do in the bedroom

Doesn't seem right to me senpai. :^)

>>19407948
I can only presume that, like me, they're only being ironic and shitposting about it. I mean, I was originally joking about wanting to be turned just so I could have some one night stands. It's good to hear that they aren't sworn into complete isolation though.

Although thinking about it, I can see why there might be rules against becoming too attached to humans. Not only to help keep it all under wraps, but I suppose it would eliminate the main reason that most here would have a problem becoming one, the whole "watching people you care about age and die" thing. Can't get upset about that if you don't have any humans to care about.
>>
>>19408033
>Doesn't seem right to me senpai. :^)

You will have to take my word for it. My sources made this pretty clear. No degeneracy among children of Selene allowed
>>
>>19408047
Kill yourself roleplaying faggot
>>
File: smug14.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug14.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>>19408051
>roleplaying
>faggot

only one of these is true
>>
File: 1501838848472.jpg (117KB, 938x470px) Image search: [Google]
1501838848472.jpg
117KB, 938x470px
>>19408031
>btw there will be lunar eclipse today. About 25% of fullmoon will be hidden for an hour.

Thank you for telling me. But I'm going to lay in bed probably anyway and eat pizza.
>>
>>19408070
It will happen at 20:20+-. You are supposed to be fasting at that time already
>>
>>19408073
Change of plans. Not fasting anymore. I'm not in a good mood and also lost my plat-promotion just now to A SHIT TEAM so no way that I'll do it.
>>
>>19408078
ah alright then
>>
File: Screenshot_20170807-145353.png (489KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-145353.png
489KB, 720x1280px
>>19408073
>>19408078
Sounds like there's some pretty esoteric shit going on here. Care to redpill me?

>Mention esoteric shit
>Captcha includes Thoth writing an emerald tablet

2spoopy4me
>>
>>19408089
nothing esoteric just pretty sight and fasting for health benefits
>>
>>19408093
>Fasting during a lunar event
>Often mentions Selene, goddess of the moon
>Not esoteric

Smells like some kind of occult activity to me, mate. :^)
>>
File: smug4.jpg (14KB, 536x459px) Image search: [Google]
smug4.jpg
14KB, 536x459px
>>19408103
Fasting for health benefit really. Its said that its better to do it during fullmoon but I dont even know why. We did it last fullmoon too. I didnt even know there will be lunar event half hour ago.

Selene is our half serious inside joke

>>19408078
forgot to mention that I´m avaible for LoL coaching. Sounds like you REALLY need it :^)
>>
File: d63.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
d63.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>19408106
Sure thing, buddy. Don't worry, I'll keep your moon worshipping, vampire searching cult a secret.
>>
>>19408078
dota >>>> lol
>>
A medicine man once turned me into a vampire to clear up some unexplainable stomach issues, the hospital said it was the flu and sent me on my way withing two months the pain continued so i went through a ceremonial meeting all night and was told to consume blood for a month and nothing els. Two weeks into drinking sheep's blood I was told by the medicine man that someone had buried a shard of metal outside my bedroom window and that that was magically causing my stomach issues and, the blood was to pruge my system of the hex or whatever and, to find out where the object was buried. I couldn't keep food down at all and the each time I drank blood I had to bless it so you know I wouldn't die although blood was the only thing I could keep down. I drank blood for a whole month with no water no actual food and at the end of it we dug up this piece of metal and burned it and supposibly removed the hex that was placed on me and after I had to fast with water and another all night prey session and then we ate food that was blessed to restore my body to it's normal functions. Strange shit, never found out who buried that thing outside my window sadly. Strange things happen on the rez. I didn't burn in the sunlight, I didn't get super strength or speed, although I was able to hear alot better like a constant hum in my ears and each time something made a sound I could focus in on it. Other then that yeah.
>>
>>19408200
How did you bless the blood before consuming it?
>>
Corn pollen and praying in Navajo then consume it. Pretty simple, kinda like blessing any food in other religions.
>>
>>19408238
Weird, so you did not feel weaker or anything like that even consuming it for a month? A curious condition for sure. Can you elaborate on the cerimonial meeting?
>>
Yeah I'm still kinda sketched about the whole native American tribal ceremonies even though I'm native well we're always told to never talk about what goes on during the ceremony like it's not allowed it's like bad ju ju
>>
>>19408274
Well, imo you can talk freely here, since most people wont take it seriously anyways.
>>
>>19408286
i will try it tough, wont lie to you on that.
>>
On the feeling weaker point I never felt hungry like it was never a issue to me that would cross my mind for me to notice I'm feeling hungry you know. On the other end I was feeling better in the first week my stomach didn't act up as much but I did always feel tired and I always had days were I would have like a bad case of a depersonalization going on like nothing was real that's about it
>>
>>19408318
i see.
>>
>tfw no vampire mistress to make me her blood slave
>>
>>19408412
one day anon, one day i hope
Thread posts: 284
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.