[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 76

File: tpyk.jpg (86KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
tpyk.jpg
86KB, 1095x730px
So are vampires real or not?

Let's discuss them. Everything you know. How does a human become a vampire? What do real vampires look like and what kind of abilities do they possess? Bonus points if your knowledge has allowed you to narrow down locations where to find them.

Keep energy-psy-vampire shit out of the thread.

>last, now archived thread
>>19372059

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/ZUQgzBEi
>>
>>19378501
I'd fuck a real vampire chick. Or even just a fucked up goth girl that really wants to be one.
>>
>>19378501
So Split guy is going to post surveys again on Friday? Does he usually do it in here or does he make his own thread?
>>
>>19378523
I don't know. Possible? But that's your fags job now, I did what I can for you and I'm too bored with that person to continue personally.
>>
https://cursedbloodblog.wordpress.com
>>
>>19378529
why are you bored? what happened
>>
File: vampireghouls.jpg (167KB, 700x628px) Image search: [Google]
vampireghouls.jpg
167KB, 700x628px
>>19378560
Well, he behaves like an extremely self-absorbed senile man trying to "mingle" with young people. There's nothing to gain from him because he lies all the time and the only thing he cares about is hearing himself talk.

While I found his posts and the surveys intriguing for some months and don't regret looking into it because the research was fun... it eventually gets boring and pointless. And you move on to newer and more interesting things.

It was great for thread content though! And I would still recommend people to form their own opinion (regardless how I feel) about it and maybe take the surveys. Can't hurt.
>>
>>19378570
maybe he was just looking for peope to larp
>>
File: 1501535395071.png (55KB, 494x368px) Image search: [Google]
1501535395071.png
55KB, 494x368px
>>19378601
Maybe /x/ should be finally renamed into /LARP/ then. Live Action Role Playing only, the board.
>>
>>19378669
Except it's not really live action, so it would stand for "Literally Autistic Roleplaying" instead.
>>
>>19378704
You're not wrong.
>>
>>19378713
Sometimes I wish I was, but this place just makes me sad lately.
We should deport all the roleplayers back across the border to /tg/ and build a wall to keep them out. Make /x/ great again.
...Who am I kidding, it never was great, was it.
>>
>>19378704
That sounds even better
>>
File: 1463874663903.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1463874663903.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>19378513
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>19378529
>He's going to post surveys again
>Friday

Oh for FUCKS sake. I'm going to be in a field somewhere on Friday. Hardly any signal, probably no data. Fucking bullshit of the absolute highest degree.

FUCKING VAMPIRES, GIVE ME MY SURVEY. REEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>19378817
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>19378008
Thank you for your kind words.
>>19378035
>>19378090
>In a few months you will be still shitposting here while saying "oh I sure wish there was a secure way for us to talk".
Do you expect us to meet a week after being in contact?
>neither of you even try
I am looking for safe ways, I am not omniscient, it is taking time. If you want to help me, I am not refusing the help. If it was as easy as you make it seem to be, I would just mail her.
>>19378128
>>19378226
I mentionned her heart, which is what matters. I will also repeat myself, if what I believe about her is revealed to be wrong once we exchange and plan a meeting, I would cease all communication.
You seem to believe I am ill intentioned because I do not want to exchange with you. Are you living in Czech Republic right now? Assuming you were proven dangerless and worthy of it, would it be possible for me to come and meet you there? It is not that far, I do not mind. If it is possible for you then start searching for ways to safely communicate, as I will not do without.
>>19374994
I did not do it on purpose, my apologizes.
>>19374972
Yes, it is important, though it is not to you, do not worry.
>>19374962
I am sorry for leaving earlier, I can not tell you that here, but I will if you want once we exchange.
>>
>>19378920
>Thank you for your kind words

Autistic is not insult around here

>I am looking for safe ways, I am not omniscient, it is taking time. If you want to help me, I am not refusing the help.

I would help you if I could but I dont even know what is "safe" to you.

>You seem to believe I am ill intentioned because I do not want to exchange with you.

No I dont care that you do not want to exchange with me. I just find your behavior suspicious. Like you are trying very hard to be mysterious. For example why is your religion secret?
I just dont want anyone itt to end up with the fruit basket

>Assuming you were proven dangerless and worthy of it, would it be possible for me to come and meet you there?

Alright I will bite. How does one prove himself dangerless and worthy?
>>
>>19379015
>I would help you if I could but I dont even know what is "safe" to you.
Give me suggestions, anything you can think of, I will tell you if they are safe to me.
For example why is your religion secret?
Because it is not a religion you know about. There are meaningless things I can display here and others that I deem are confidential, which I can not share on an online board, sorry.
>Alright I will bite. How does one prove himself dangerless and worthy?
By talking together in private. Worthy might not have been the correct word. If I feel that you are not going to go around spreading what we talk about, and that in your heart you really are seekig the truth, my mind will be at peace, and I will meet you. I will not display overly confidential things while we exchange, but I am willing to talk about things I would not talk about here. As for dangerous, I can not for sure tell until I meet you. It's 50/50. If you think about betraying me before we meet, you will not hear of me ever again. If you betray me after we have met, then it is your mistake because I will know what you look like. I hope it is clear enough, I tried my best.
>>
>>19379049
>Give me suggestions, anything you can think of, I will tell you if they are safe to me.

Throwaway mail using proxy

One time use SIM card

Snappchat app? It auto deletes messages once they have been read.

Someone mentioned P.O box last time bjt you beed to register it on your RL name so I dont think its safe
>>
>>19379059
>Throwaway mail using proxy
Unsafe.
>Snappchat app?
Extremly unsafe.
>Someone mentioned P.O box last time bjt you beed to register it on your RL name so I dont think its safe
I was the one that mentioned it. By far the best option as you can put it somewhere far away. If someone wanted to stalk you, they would have no way of knowing when you would go there, they would have to stay in another country for a great period of time or you could even pay someone to put it in their name, never going there yourself. I also thought of leaving a letter somewhere and have the person retrieve it, but there is a risk of someone stumbling upon it as it would stay in the same place for an undetermined period of time. And what if someone puts a camera there?
>One time use SIM card
I guess I could travel to another country and pay a homeless person to buy a burner phone, then destroy it once our call is done. Though we would need a place to share the number, that makes it difficult. My voice could be recorded by the person I am calling too..
>>
>>19379087
Then I dont know.
Any text message can be copied
Any voice call recorded
>>
>>19379108
Yes, if no safe way is found I will comply. For the meantime I will keep trying.
>>
>>19379087
>stumbling on it
Is that really such a concern with a well done dead-drop? Cameras and such seem like a more realistic danger.
>>
>>19379116
It would not be retrieved right away so yes. I would probably burry a tiny chest with a code somewhere in a park at night, but what if someone saw me doing it? They would pick it up thinking it is money or bring it to the cops.
>>
I'm not prone to the idea of vampirism. Naturally we see examples of blood borne pathogens, parasites, and even predators (mosquitoes, and a certain species of bat). It is more the supernatural attributes that detract me from the concepts (super strength, see in the dark, turn into a bat...). In all fairness, science would probably allow us these traits (I highly doubt the turning to a bat though...).

The way I see it, "vampirism" in humans would only become a thing through science.

Namely, genetic engineering.

When gene splicing, replacing, and deleting start becoming more common I would rather expect some accidents to take place simply because we don't know what side effects are going to happen.

I'll use sickle cell anemia for a desert island scenario. A genetic cure is introduced that worked well for the test group in the short term, but en masse it held different results. Like it cures the sickle cells but as a result the body doesn't entirely recognize the new red blood cells as its own, thus begins to eliminate them. Now blood transfusions are needed until the RBC genetic marker issue is resolved.

Now for unnatural abilities I'll use biological immortality as another example. Say geneticists crack the secret from jelly fish for perpetual stem cell rejuvenation and transfer these genetic codes into humans. Viola, we no longer age, and thus able to die easily of age. But death can still take us through disease, accidents, murder, starvation, suffocation, etc.

We may not call that vampirism, but under some technicality the need for blood to sustain themselves, and having an "indefinite lifespan" places them in the fringes of that category.

Just my thoughts on the topic.
>>
>>19378920
We're often just joking around! It's not meant to be offensive and serious. I mean while I obviously still have high doubts this is real (which I don't think you can blame me for) I also think you're one of the nicest people we talked here so far and so I like you. No homo, though. :^)

As far as betrayal goes, I don't know if you are aware but I am living with my family still at my age and have close relationship to my parents. I have mentioned that a few times before. Alone for that fact, I would never try to do anything stupid and attempt to backstab or record you.

It's not my nature anyway and would make no sense, but the least I want is have some vengeful (possibly powerful) person hurting them because I did some stupid shit.
>>
>>19379087
>>19379049
So me being dangerous or having bad intentions should not be likely. As far as your "family" having an issue of you talking to me (or anyone) who is a harmless human... I wouldn't know why. Clearly even if I started talking and spreading secrets, which I would not out of reasons I mentioned before, who would believe it? Just some schizophrenic roleplayer talking about vampires, right?

But I do 100% understand where you are coming from too and still think, don't rush it. I'll gladly wait. I mean I can try thinking about it too though I feel it's more like your call to make because you are the one worried about the safety of the communication, but I'll try to come up with ideas too.
>>
>>19379883
For the secure chat, maybe there's some kind of P2P chat client that runs through Tor? Or just some kind of P2P chat client in general, so that the messages are only ever stored on the user end, and never have to pass through a third party.
>>
>>19379921
We need some tech expert here desu.
>>
>>19379883
Hol up, weren't you in on the discussion a few threads back about trying to capture a vampire to go all Tremere on their ass?
>>
File: 1499870670205.jpg (208KB, 650x883px) Image search: [Google]
1499870670205.jpg
208KB, 650x883px
>>19380088
I was obviously just joking. I'm a sheltered, empathic person not a jaded criminal with experience of kidnapping and overpowering supernatural beings.

It's fun to make outrageous statements but real life doesn't work like that. Though I do like the IDEA behind the struggle and success of the Tremere, that they as humans were able to gain the secrets and powers of vampirism despite vampires considering them as inferior sheep.

>>19379921
>>19380077
Hold on, I try to write down my idea of secure communication.
>>
>>19380130
Still, you can see how that would give one pause, yea?
>>
>>19380135
I don't. Because if that was my actual intention why would I openly post it here and tell everyone?

>"Hey guys, I want to tie up a vampire in my basement and torture the secrets out of them. Just letting everyone know. xD"
>>
>>19380153
You can't see any reason why a being that has been hounded, hunted, and harassed for their entire existence would be just a bit paranoid about such talk?
>>
>>19380135
>>19380161
Lets be real here. She would not be able to pacify normal sized human let alone a supernatural being.
>>
>>19380182
Let's be real here.
You're not innocent in this either.
>>
File: type_oh_by_mattdixon.jpg (75KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
type_oh_by_mattdixon.jpg
75KB, 495x700px
>>19380161
I can 100% understand why a vampire would be paranoid in general and careful about what they do and who they talk to. Otherwise they wouldn't even survive in the first place.

But, if they are smart (which would also be important) they wouldn't be worried by some kid making epic "vampire kidnapping xD" memes on the Internet. That's what I believe, at least.
>>
>>19380198
>making epic "vampire kidnapping xD" memes
They certainly shouldn't.
That just comes off as a bad idea all around.
>>
>>19380210
I joke about pretty much everything all the time. It's my nature. But anyone with a brain can tell that while I'm a passionate, impulsive and unfiltered person, I am not dangerous or very "criminally" smart and that I would have no idea how to actually cause harm.

But that's just my opinion.
>>
>>19380224
I believe you on that, but what if some old vampire comes across that and decides they don't have the time or inclination to parse bullshit from credible threats, and just treats all threats as credible? That sounds like a thread not worth pulling, if you know what I mean...
>>
>>19380238
Yes, I see what you mean. That is my mistake and issue then, but there's other people here posting who are much different than me (and don't make "weird" jokes like that) so the vampire could decide to pursue these people instead of me.

I guess it's fair.
>>
>>19380077
P2P stands for peer to peer, meaning that the messages go directly from one user to the other, without being stored in the servers of the company that owns the client, eg Facebook or 4chan. You can also use one that's encrypted, meaning that if someone managed to "intercept" the messages, they wouldn't be able to read them without a "password".

I've used them before, they can be a little laggy and glitchy, but it's 100% the most secure method of communication. The one that I used back in the day was called Riot, I believe. Just Google "Riot P2P" and you should find it.
>>
>>19380190
I never even implied such a thing
>>
>>19380251
Good.
>>
>>19380252
I mean I never implied that I want to capture a vampire to be clear
>>
>>19380305
That's good to hear.
>>
>>19380311
Why are you even concerned with that? Implying you care if we succeed or not.
>>
>>19380322
That's the million dollar question, isn't it?
>>
>>19380358
It's not. The million dollar question is when will I be done tracking your IP, beat you into a coma and wait until you wake up to proceed with the interview. Then you will regret acting all vague and mysterious on 4chan.

>Tell me... tell me everything! Naughty secrets! I'll rip the secrets from your flesh!

Ha ha ha! Just kidding, anon. xD

Just edgy jokes. :) :) :)
>>
>>19380130
>Hold on, I try to write down my idea of secure communication.

Waiting for your genius idea :^)

>>19380378
>>Tell me... tell me everything! Naughty secrets! I'll rip the secrets from your flesh!

WoW nerd detected

>>19380358

It is. Can you answer?
>>
File: cracks-knuckles.png (303KB, 579x513px) Image search: [Google]
cracks-knuckles.png
303KB, 579x513px
>>19380378
>>
File: vampcam_by_wraithdt-d94628x.jpg (149KB, 1038x770px) Image search: [Google]
vampcam_by_wraithdt-d94628x.jpg
149KB, 1038x770px
>>19380391
>WoW nerd detected

I started playing the game when I was like 11 and adored it for the longest time. Good catch, though.

Interrogator Vishas is my boy.
>>
>>19380391
>>19380397
Alliance or Horde? There is only one correct answer.

Pic related, best race leader.
>>
File: WoW.png (25KB, 1069x471px) Image search: [Google]
WoW.png
25KB, 1069x471px
>>19380397

>11y old kids in my dungeon
horrible thought :^)

Started pic related. Took several long and short pauses and stopped playing again few weeks ago.

Scarlet Crusade did nothing wrong.

>>19380250
Good find. Maybe it will be secure enough for them. Hope she will read it
>>
>>19380405
Both actually. But when I started out for the first few years I was only playing Horde, my first and main character was a male undead rogue. You?

Undead... Vampire?

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRWbIoIR04c starts playing )

Sylvanas is alright in my book! Better than most of the other leaders. I think the WoW universe introduced some vampire race as enemies later too but I never paid much attention to them, didn't seem too interesting.

>>19380414
>2006, almost 2007
>not being an original release-fag

Pathetic. Scarlet Crusade had some cool characters, can agree with that.
>>
File: 1501537072747.jpg (94KB, 425x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1501537072747.jpg
94KB, 425x1275px
>>19379087
>>19380250
The P2P thing may have potential, but I don't know much about it so I'd have to do some research. I have some other ideas of my own, but I feel that discussing them out in the open like this defeats the whole purpose of trying to establish a secure and private line of communication.

You said you know who I am, so I'm sure you'd know how to contact me privately. Use a new throwaway account to send me a message and we can proceed from there. If you feel it's unsafe to do that from your own PC, you could borrow someone else's or do it from a busy anonymous net cafe or something along those lines?

Just to emphasize in case it wasn't clear enough, we wouldn't be sharing anything private using this method, it would simply be a way to discuss ideas and set up something more secure away from prying eyes.
>>
>>19380423
But that was vanilla. Literally before AQ patch

>>19380405
>>19380423
>horde
remove yourself.
Started as alliance but played horde too about 50:50. Last time I played I was BE demon hunter master race.
>>
>>19380435
If you didn't play Horde you're not worthy to become a vampire. Literal fact.

>being with the faggy humans and gnomes instead of the undead masterrace
>>
>>19380423
Here's where I get REEEE'd at lol.

Started with a free trial on WotLK because it had Ozzy Osbourne in the adverts. Rolled an undead hunter, got mad and quit because everything was killing me after the starting area.

Joined again properly in Cata on a new account, rolled a belf warlock, and mained it all the way up to WoD, where I used the level boost in a belf pally. Legion play was sporadic, swapping between the two, but fell off when my computer broke.

>mfw only ever did one raid in a guild, and that was a SoO run during the end of WoD.
>>
File: Gnomish vampire.png (312KB, 400x543px) Image search: [Google]
Gnomish vampire.png
312KB, 400x543px
>>19380423
oh shit missed this part of post.

>5.1. 2006 is almost 2007
brain damage?

Also Sylvanas is vile bitch and no better than Lich King.

>>19380432
>feel that discussing them out in the open like this defeats the whole purpose of trying to establish a secure and private line of communication.

Well too bad. I wanted to see what your highly intelligent german brain figured out.

>>19380437
I played horde too just not at start. Horde used to be full of edgy kids because "muh evil faction".
Gnomes are your kin so dont talk shit about them

pic related,you as a vampire
>>
File: Borgoth_the_Bloodletter.jpg (105KB, 859x873px) Image search: [Google]
Borgoth_the_Bloodletter.jpg
105KB, 859x873px
>>19380450
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

(insert some smug, obnoxious hipster-comment how you're not even a classic wow fag)

> undead hunter

Good taste, though no idea how you managed to die because hunter is the easiest class to level... :^)

>>19380456
I read the picture from the topic and it's almost end of the year, retard.

>Also Sylvanas is vile bitch

She was a victim of circumstances.

>Well too bad. I wanted to see what your highly intelligent german brain figured out.

Hey, I'm all for her talking in public about everything so that other people can share their thoughts too. I'll always tried to get chances for you guys too... asked Varanfag to post his surveys again for you, asked BG if she would consider meeting other people besides me.

But you can understand that it might not be possible to speak as freely here for her.

>pic related,you as a vampire

Wrong. Pic related is me.
>>
>>19380484
>though no idea how you managed to die because hunter is the easiest class to level...

Because I had no idea how abilities worked, and I stood there using auto-attack or trying to run away, because I was too used to Runescape.

>asked Varanfag to post his surveys again for you

Could you please be super helpful and copy my email if he does post that he wants applicants anytime between Thursday and Sunday? I'm going to be away at a LARP event, without any way to post because shitty signal.

Unfortunately, it's not even a VtM LARP. :^(
>>
>>19380484
>I read the picture from the topic

What did she mean by this.
further brain damage?

>>Also Sylvanas is vile bitch

No she is bitch enslaving people

>But you can understand that it might not be possible to speak as freely here for her.

Ofcourse. If you cant get the P2P thing I would try the P.O box. You need to register it on someone else name if you want anonymity tho which can be problem
>>
>>19380517
>Could you please be super helpful and copy my email if he does post that he wants applicants anytime between Thursday and Sunday?

Of course. If I'm there (and not sleeping or "working") I'll 100% post your mail.

If anyone else wants their mail posted and fears they aren't there, I can write your mail down too.

> I'm going to be away at a LARP event

Have fun! I loved LARP when I was a bit younger, outside of /x/ that is.
>>
You better wish vampires aren't real because if they are, they're not going how they appear in modern media but how they were described in eastern European folkloric tales.
And if you have read any of them, you wouldn't want to be one.

If you want a chance at immortality, you're better off making threads about how to find the fountain of youth or something.
>>
>>19380517
I thought we are supposed to contact him after he posts survey into thread

>>19380532
>Have fun! I loved LARP when I was a bit younger, outside of /x/ that is.

You were not always social recluse?

>>19380621
>in eastern European folkloric tales.

then they would not be able to hide within society,no?
>>
File: Vlad.jpg (159KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad.jpg
159KB, 1215x717px
>>19380522
>What did she mean by this.

I meant the top, retarded. From the top!

>Ofcourse. If you cant get the P2P thing I would try the P.O box.

I'll see what she says, so far she seems comfortable with talking in public to us.

>You were not always social recluse?

I was always "weird" but not as much as I am now. But I didn't go to LARP for the social aspect and meeting people, that annoyed me even then.

Creating elaborate costumes, tinkering, pending hours on concepts, props and special effects make-up was the most fun part of it. It's a very creative hobby if you take it serious.
>>
>>19380628
Well... I guess not.
They would reek of death, for one.
They would not be very rational.
They would not care about their looks or the impression they make.
Plus you have to account for all their limitations and weaknesses, like needing to bury themselves in their burial grounds otherwise they cannot rest, they cannot enter houses uninvited, always thirsty for blood, can't walk out in the day, carrying dozens of diseases, etc. etc.

If vampires are real, which I don't believe it. They have to be like that. The original tales describe them so, as horrible beings.
Totally not cool being one.

Somehow, starting with Lord Byron, a twist of Gothic romance was added to the image of the vampire and since has spiraled out of control to produce the vampires we see today in Hollywood movies, comics and video games.
This is fiction. Entertainment. Nothing more than that.
Folkloric tales might not be really real but at least have a solid ground than entertainment media. And if vampires were to exist, they'd be like Arnold Paole not like Selene from Underworld.
>>
>>19380628
I thought the way it worked was that he posted that he's taking mails for it, and then contacts you?

>>19380659
>Creating elaborate costumes, tinkering, pending hours on concepts, props and special effects make-up was the most fun part of it. It's a very creative hobby if you take it serious.

You mean, there's more to LARP than drinking with friends and fighting? :^)

I'm not exactly the most skilled at making costume or props, or the best at fighting. It's all about the story, intrigue, and character to me. That, and the escapism, mostly because almost all my characters end up as underhanded and nefarious in some way, rather than being the lovely, trustworthy person I am. :^)
>>
>>19380659
>I meant the top, retarded. From the top!

You are supposed to start at earliest date. You are the retard here !

>Creating elaborate costumes, tinkering, pending hours on concepts, props and special effects make-up was the most fun part of it. It's a very creative hobby if you take it serious.

Sounds fun. Most nerd stuff I did was playing D&D and Magic the gathering

What was your favourite costume? One of the dwarfs from Snow White?
>>
>>19380659
>>19380692
Play nice, children. Don't make me put you in time-out!
>>
>>19380689
>If vampires are real, which I don't believe it. They have to be like that. The original tales describe them so, as horrible beings.

Well some original tales describe them as coming back home and fucking with their loved ones. It does not describe it as rape so I guess they were not that horrible looking...
>>
>>19380698
I cant help it. I know I should be more tolerant towards special needs people but I cant help it :^)

This is how we play nice.
>>
>>19380691
>You mean, there's more to LARP than drinking with friends and fighting? :^)

And more than hooking up with random orcs and half-elves behind the public toilets... yes, Convert. :^)

>It's all about the story, intrigue, and character to me

I really enjoy that part too. It's nice if its well done and taken serious, even though some people just want to joke around and never fall really into character. I'm not against fun or being out-of-character, but not all the time please.

>>19380692
>What was your favourite costume? One of the dwarfs from Snow White?

I'm going to break your damn face one day with a crowbar.

I AM TALL!!!
>>
>>19380699
I've read of those too. But I still think it was more a haunting than consensual love making.
Probably the victim was in a state of terror or confusion or even in some kind of a trance.
In any case, the vampire was never described as so charming as to make someone want to make love with them.
>>
>>19380722
no
>>
>>19380720
>Orcs
>Half-elves

Utterly pleb-tier tastes. It's all about Beast-people and Goblins. Also:

>behind the public toilets

That's fucking grim. Just use a tent, but don't forget they aren't sound-proof. :^)

>>19380699
>>19380722
From what I've read, it's more often family members than lovers. I really hope that no love-making was involved then...
>>
>>19380720
>I'm going to break your damn face one day with a crowbar.

Well its not like it can make my face worse...bring a ladder so you can keep your promise!

>>19380789
I read story about dead husband coming back to fuck his wife. She reported it because he was nailing her every night and she was tired lel.
Also story from greece where girl was visiting her lover
>>
>>19380789
Unless you mean the Bride of Corinth which is more a lamia than a vampire, then no. You must be mixing something up.
Greek Vrykolakas was quite hideous and not so fond of love making.

But then again, I believe lamias were what gave rise to the folklore tales of the modern vampire.
>>
>>19380885
Sorry >>19380789 I meant to reply to >>19380813
>>
>>19378501
these threads give me feels
>>
>>19381009
Hey VIDF, how's it going?

I can't speak for others, but I contribute to society quite readily. No NEET life for me, I'm a valuable cog in the capitalist machine! As far as I know, most of the people in these threads don't believe themselves to be "special". We're just trying to find shit out, you know?

Also, no existence is "valid" or "invalid". We all just ARE. Just as you ARE a maladjusted asshole, but you still have as much right to exist as anyone else.

Loving the projection in this post as well. Someone actively seeking out people to belittle, who you at least believe are under you. Bet that's happened a lot in your life, hasn't it anon? Being put down, made to feel under people... Was it just bullies, or maybe a lackluster relationship with family members? Either way, clearly some kind of need to feel empowered, realised by being a douchebag anonymously.

Hope you get over your feelings of powerlessness anon, you disturbed individual, you. X
>>
>>19380939
Why?

>>19381137
Good post!

>Someone actively seeking out people to belittle, who you at least believe are under you. Bet that's happened a lot in your life, hasn't it anon? Being put down, made to feel under people... Was it just bullies, or maybe a lackluster relationship with family members? Either way, clearly some kind of need to feel empowered, realised by being a douchebag anonymously.

And that's the thing, it always is. If he was truly content with himself he would not try to make other people (who aren't bothering him at all) feel bad. Emphasis on "try" though cause none of us gives a shit.
>>
>>19381009
do not post this again
>>
>>19381260
It's the number one way to destroy someone as well. If I like you, I'll give you bants because it's easy to shrug off, if I don't, I'll psychoanalyse you. I'm not always correct, but when you are, you can tell, and it's brilliant. It's a complete and utter shutdown, the masquerade has been broken, and they realise that people can see them for what they really are, even if they're posting anonymously.

It's really easy with people like that too, because it's ALWAYS feelings of powerlessness. Doesn't matter if it's in school or the workplace, that shit never changes.
>>
File: 1495398128498.gif (1MB, 1200x666px) Image search: [Google]
1495398128498.gif
1MB, 1200x666px
>>19381334
>He doesn't know how sage works.
>>
File: of4.png (444KB, 853x575px) Image search: [Google]
of4.png
444KB, 853x575px
>>19381329
You are doing it more gracefully than me. I mostly just say high IQ phrases such as "suck my dick and fuck off" or "sir you seem triggered :^)" to get get rid of the trolls who try to bully because they feel bad themselves.

So, it was a nice change to see and you were spot on.

I truly need more good vampire art to save and post, I keep repeating the same pictures because I'm fond of them but a few new ones wouldn't hurt. Got any? Include them in your answers from time to time if you do.

I'll accept everything. Pretty boy/girl vampires, disfigured monster vampires, non-humanoid animal bloodsuckers and selfies of goth girls with sharp teeth. Variety is the spice of life... and my vampire folder!
>>
File: vampire-power-1.jpg (13KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
vampire-power-1.jpg
13KB, 400x397px
>>19381361
I think he just deleted the post... My sides are in fucking orbit.

Not particularly, I mean I only phone-post due to not having a (working) PC currently so my folders are generally lacking.

Have a nice disdainful vampire I found from Google though. :^)
>>
>>19381390
I think it's more likely it got... deleted. If you know what I mean.

Thank you for that beautiful vampire picture, will use it for EVERY post from now on.
>>
File: BR1h3eXCUAAMI-r.jpg (30KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
BR1h3eXCUAAMI-r.jpg
30KB, 600x375px
>>19381405
If it isn't the OP pic for the next thread, I'll be very disappointed. :^(
>>
Y'all are gay as fuck
>>
>>19381430
It will be the OP pic for every thread for the rest of eternity. It's just *that* good...
>>
>>19381334
Sage
>>
>>19381260
i cant say rn but it has a lot to do with andy sixxs log of shit
>>
File: dracul.jpg (56KB, 246x655px) Image search: [Google]
dracul.jpg
56KB, 246x655px
>>19381753
I don't get it. I googled it and it seems to be a "forced" meme though I don't see the connection to this thread or why it would make you feel things.

>>19381745
You just bumped the thread. What do you really want? It's obviously not what you pretend to want.
>>
>>19381763
I sage the thread
>>
yeah this shit is getting out of hand now

just open up skype, discord, or some other platform to talk about it already
>>
File: 57b.png (7KB, 385x306px) Image search: [Google]
57b.png
7KB, 385x306px
>>19381784
>>
>>19381811
Dont talk to me paki
>>
>>19381795
>shit is getting out of hand

Yeah man, one single designated thread out of hundreds of threads is truly getting totally out of hand. It is destroying 4chan.

And besides that...

"Great receptivity attracts gifts and great blessings. A natural responsiveness attracts success through support and perseverance, rather than through bold action.

Do not be too assertive at this time. If you try to direct things now, you are liable to become confused or alienated. Opening yourself to receive what you attract should be your primary concern. Be patient. Take your time. Draw strength from carefulness and you will be doubly fortunate."

See!
>>
>>19381795
We are going to post threads until we find qt vamp waifus.
>>
File: 1501292830512.jpg (8KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1501292830512.jpg
8KB, 250x244px
>>19381854
Wat
>>
File: 1471632891837.png (529KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1471632891837.png
529KB, 905x1300px
>>19381924
It's advice from the I Ching Oracle and clearly accurate. Patience. Patience. If you are genuine without making a show of it, good fortune will follow... opening yourself to receive what you attract.

(Your mind, not your legs. Stop opening your legs for random hobos, degenerate.)

Makes me sound like a hippie, but it's not bad counsel!
>>
It's nice to see that others are tired of these threads every time they come here... I interacted once before and we had a decent discussion, but goddamn it, "Are vampires real? Discuss." Every time I visit this board. I can't help but despise it.

So instead of just bitching I'm going to drop a site I used to fuck with over 10 years ago, please consider taking it to a forum over there, maybe spruce up the place.

http://www.sanguinarius.org/
>>
>>19381966
Why are you linking a roleplay-lifestyle site? They even clarify that they aren't supernatural vampires and just normal humans who feel like they want to drink blood or "drain" psychic energies.

>By “vampire”, I do not speak of the undead, or of supernatural creatures, or of immortal super-men, but of human beings who have the need to drain blood or psychic energy (or sometimes both) from others.

It's a site for otherkins. Trash.
>>
>>19381951
Well I just woke up and dont understand a shit. Except that you are degenerate.
Dont call people degenerate when you are posting nakked girls!
>>
>>19381992
You don't need to understand, friend. I told you leave the thinking to me. :^)
>>
>>19382004
I know you for like month and that did get us nowhere :^) clearly we need more brains here. Your is way too much damaged by degenerate thoughts
>>
File: gem.jpg (834KB, 1202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
gem.jpg
834KB, 1202x1600px
>>19382023
I find your lack of faith in "vampire confirmation success" disturbing.
>>
>>19381854
No, you know exactly what is getting out of hand.

Its this same thread that gets posted again and again with exactly the same 2 or 3 people derailing their own thread with off-topic posts.
>>
>>19382036
Ah yes succes is such nice word. It sounds nice,right?
Do you think Varanfag is gonna post something on friday? I bet he wont.
>>
>>19382064
Í mean I explained why and how that's the case many times and how you're not correct, but even if it was exactly like you said... what then?

What's the matter?
>>
File: Nosferatu06.jpg (25KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatu06.jpg
25KB, 564x797px
>>19382071
I wouldn't expect it and I don't really care if he does because he's a retard. If I see him post though, I'm going to drop Converts mail as he asked me to.
>>
>>19382064
Whats wroňg with posting same thread again? There are dozens thread like that on /x/. Why do you have problem with this one? Is someone paying you?
>>
You will never find the vampires from fiction. The supernatural ones do not exist.
>>
>>19382082
Yeah his last visit here reminded me how much lf a faggot he is.
>>
>>19382092
Proof?
>>
>>19379527
>>
File: 1501383487801.gif (60KB, 230x270px) Image search: [Google]
1501383487801.gif
60KB, 230x270px
>>19382096
Same. Imagination and memory are often so much better than... reality.

>>19382092
(This User has been paid 20 cents for a shill post. Thank you!)
>>
>>19382099
Do you know why Jewish people own all the property in America?
>>
File: 1501028412927.jpg (641KB, 1037x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1501028412927.jpg
641KB, 1037x1600px
>>19382150
Idk. They do?

>>19382110
Our brain was probably trying to protect us. Kinda like when victims of car crashes lose their memories because it was too traumatic..
>>
>>19382160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onXbATmL--8
>>
>>19382160
>Our brain was probably trying to protect us. Kinda like when victims of car crashes lose their memories because it was too traumatic..

LOL.

Eh, I'm sure. Let me try and say something oh so deep about that: All things... happen for a reason!

(Thank you dear brain for the protection.)
>>
>>19382212
Some call them vampires, those in the know call them jews.
>>
>>19382317
Would that make nazis vampire hunters and Hitler irl version of Abraham Helsing? I dont think jews are vampires anon

>>19382212
No deep stuff please you are not good at that. You are good at making me laugh thk :^)
>>
>>19382887
For over 1700 years the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, they call Palestine. But, Gentlemen, should the world today give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some cogent reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race
>>
File: ((((.gif (398KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
((((.gif
398KB, 500x460px
>>19382887
It could be true. Just impossible to find out if it something happens for a reason or just randomly with no care. Same with fate or destiny.
>>
>>19382929
Vrilliant
>>
>>19383001
If I ever admired Arabs for anything, it's their unfiltered hate for the Jew.
>"If the Jewish state becomes a fact, and this is realized by the Arab peoples, they will drive the Jews who live in their midst into the sea."
Hopefully we'll all wake up and do the same one day.
>>
>>19383023
>>>/pol/catalog
>>
>>19383029
Jews are Asiatics, they are a menace to this country if permitted entrance and should be excluded by this Constitution.
>>
>>19383038
Yeah, yeah... the jews this, the jews that. But it's not really about vampires. Even if you do consider them parasites, the thread is not called Parasite General.
>>
File: czech izrael.jpg (97KB, 556x746px) Image search: [Google]
czech izrael.jpg
97KB, 556x746px
>>19383023
I like Israel. Their situation is similiars to ours during ww2 - tiny country surrounded by enemies on all sides. Thats why we feel kinship with them and supported (giving them weapons when there was embargo against them) them when arabs wanted to gangbang them.

>>19382994
>parents lose their kid
>oh dont worry honey I´m sure it happened for a reason

I refuse to believe bullshit like that. Things just happen imo
>>
>>19383072
>unironically likes Israel

Well, enjoy our very "culturally diverse" Europe because they sure as hell are one of the reasons for that.

They themselves are incredibly racist and even forcibly injected african immigrants with birth control yet push for europe countries to let more and more different people in. Really makes you think, huh? :^)
>>
>>19383083
=> >>>/pol/catalog

>injected african immigrants with birth control
we did that with gypsies. well it was not birth control but straight up sterilization. Good times

Israel is not pushing culturally diverse Europe. Jews in USA and dicks like Soros do that. Israel could teach Europe thing or two about dealing with terrorism and defending our borders

I know that hate against jews is in your blood but try to keep it down ok ? :^)

Besides I told already told you that I will whiten some persian girl as revenge for them invading Europe. Will you come to my wedding?
>>
File: 1500908756407.jpg (82KB, 418x745px) Image search: [Google]
1500908756407.jpg
82KB, 418x745px
>>19383099
I promised myself not to get triggered to keep /pol/ out of /x/ but this is too much.

>sterilizing immigrants without their consent
>making nukes in secret and denying they have them even though everyone knows
>threatening to take the whole world down if Israel falls
>pushing multiculturalism on Europe: http://labb.in/s/ZYwq pic related
>hypocrisy of extreme racism and traditional values at home vs extreme tolerance and degeneracy pushed on others

If anyone else did what they're doing against muslims, NATO would sink them into the ocean for war crimes.

Israel is not pushing culturally diverse Europe. Jews in USA do? Please. If you think that there are no ties between Israel and people like Soros and american jews, you're an idiot. Jews are the most united and tight-knit community out of any ethnic or national group on Earth. As evidenced by America giving them unprecedented military support and weapons, and turning a blind eye to all of their blatantly criminal and inhumane activities.
>>
>>19383116
>Israel is not pushing culturally diverse Europe. Jews in USA do? Please. If you think that there are no ties between Israel and people like Soros and american jews, you're an idiot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/opinion/george-soros-israel-hungary.html

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Views_on_antisemitism_and_Israel

>According to hacked emails released in 2016, Soros' Open Society Foundation has a self-described objective of “challenging Israel’s racist and anti-democratic policies” in international forums, in part by questioning Israel’s reputation as a democracy
>He has also said that Jews can't overcome antisemitism without "giv[ing] up on the tribalness.
>During an award ceremony for Imre Kertész, Soros said that the victims of violence and abuse were becoming “perpetrators of violence,” suggesting that this model explained Israel's behaviour towards the Palestinians, which led to walkouts and Soros being booed.[152]

>In July 2017, Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs released a statement denouncing Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary ahead of a visit to Budapest by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Israel's Foreign Ministry stated the Soros "continuously undermines Israel's democratically elected governments," adding that Soros funded organizations "that defame the Jewish state and seek to deny it the right to defend itself".[153]

Literally Soros pushing diversity on Israel and Israel condemning him.

You coming or nah?
>>
>>19380432
>You said you know who I am, so I'm sure you'd know how to contact me privately. Use a new throwaway account to send me a message and we can proceed from there. If you feel it's unsafe to do that from your own PC, you could borrow someone else's or do it from a busy anonymous net cafe or something along those lines?
I can do this. I will be absent for some time, at most I will be back by Tuesday 8, but it really should not take that long. Do not expect a message until then, but once I return I will make the preparations. And before the Knife Wielding Bird person believes it is suspicious that I am leaving after we found a "way" to contact each others, please put your trust in me, I will come back, I just have something to do right now. I am leaving now, I hope I hear from you soon.
>>
>>19383136
Kid, Soros literally supports and pushes "non-european" immigration on Europe too.

>You coming or nah?

Hell no. I'll be busy being the best paranormal researcher of the world. Unless there's great food then MAYBE...

>>19383144
Sounds good to me. You know how I feel, I can wait and there is no need to rush it or anything. Take care and no-getting-hit-by-cars!
>>
>>19383156
>Kid, Soros literally supports and pushes "non-european" immigration on Europe too.

yes thats my fucking point. Soros is our enemy. Soros is also enemy of Israel. What does that make Israel to us?

>Hell no. I'll be busy being the best paranormal researcher of the world. Unless there's great food then MAYBE...

Wow you would really miss such a great event? RUDE. I would let them make extra batch of kebab for you or something

>>19383144
Have fun.
I dont understand how sending message on twitch(I assume thats what you mean) is safer than sending mail but whatever.

You also should not worry about what I think.
>>
File: 5b89199941abb6e6.jpg (26KB, 720x577px) Image search: [Google]
5b89199941abb6e6.jpg
26KB, 720x577px
>>19383169
>yes thats my fucking point. Soros is our enemy. Soros is also enemy of Israel. What does that make Israel to us?

But Israel is doing the same thing, just not in ISRAEL itself which is even worse. Hence why I mentioned (their) hypocrisy of extreme racism and traditional values at home vs extreme tolerance and degeneracy pushed on others.

>Wow you would really miss such a great event? RUDE.

Yes, and sleep comfy at home. Let's be real you would probably think about vampire posting anyway during your wedding.

>>19383169
>is safer than sending mail but whatever.

It would be obviously not be only there and just (if at all) a starting point that's not here.
>>
>>19383177
>But Israel is doing the same thing, just not in ISRAEL itself which is even worse. Hence why I mentioned (their) hypocrisy of extreme racism and traditional values at home vs extreme tolerance and degeneracy pushed on others.

Proof? I literally just proved you wrong on Soros and so called "jewish unity"

>Yes, and sleep comfy at home

Dont ever talk to me again desu

>It would be obviously not be only there and just (if at all) a starting point that's not here.

And then the p2p thing or you have other ideas?
>>
>>19383188
It's all in my posts already. See >>19383116
>If anyone else did what they're doing against muslims, NATO would sink them into the ocean for war crimes.
>Israel is not pushing culturally diverse Europe. Jews in USA do?
>Jews are the most united and tight-knit community out of any ethnic or national group on Earth. As evidenced by America giving them unprecedented military support and weapons, and turning a blind eye to all of their blatantly criminal and inhumane activities.

If Israel has no ties with American Jews, why is it that the US offers them unparalleled amounts of political and military support and protection, and turns a blind eye to the same kind of offenses (or worse, actually) that got them to condemn and go to war with other countries?

The answer is simple, because they DO have ties. Very strong ties. Wealthy Jewish businessmen offer free, all expenses paid vacations to Israel to all American Jews who want to visit the homeland, to strengthen their sense of national and ethnic identity and the connection between US and Israel (to give you a relatable example: Ethan and Hila Klein of H3H3 productions met on one such trip, and it's talked about in one of their vlogs).

Soros is unimportant. Even if Israel disagrees with him, they disagree only because he tried to challenge THEIR local policies. Also, just the fact that they had to publicly denounce him should say something about what the default assumption is. He is not the only one pushing the diversity agenda in Europe (and the US, and everywhere else). American (and thus world) media is controlled by the Jews, and they're all parroting the same message.

>And then the p2p thing or you have other ideas?

I already said that I do, but I'd rather keep that to myself for now.
>>
>>19383241
>If Israel has no ties with American Jews, why is it that the US offers them unparalleled amounts of political and military support and protection, and turns a blind eye to the same kind of offenses (or worse, actually) that got them to condemn and go to war with other countries?

Israel is great buffer zone against muslims. Thats why
Why would USA vote against Israel ?

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12/23/us-abandons-israel-as-un-votes-against-israeli-settlements-and-trump-responds/

Interesting tho. I Would never guess you are /pol/fag...
>>
File: 2017SBTHVRNGNDRWNVT.png (410KB, 602x804px) Image search: [Google]
2017SBTHVRNGNDRWNVT.png
410KB, 602x804px
>>19383261
>Israel is great buffer zone against muslims.

But Israel was established and had its privileged status long before anyone in the West saw Muslims as an enemy. In fact, the creation of Israel (along with other forms of Western meddling in local politics) WAS one of the main causes of resentment and unrest in the Middle East for the better part of the past century. Everyting they've done to Palestine, Iraq, Libya, etc. has been a disaster for everyone except Israel. They create tension between whites and Muslims AND push Muslims into Europe.

Do you really think this is a great buffer zone or innocent ally? Doubtful.

> Would never guess you are /pol/fag...

[Insert joke about German and Arab ancestry]

But no, I'm not a /pol/fag, I just recognize reality for what it is. :^)

I want good people (regardless of religion or ethnicity) to live in peace anyway... this is my last post about Israel and I'll return to vampires and conspiracy theories now. As the thread demands!

SO WHERE ARE THE VAMPIRES???
>>
>>19383302
its not offtopic cause jews are vampires dummy

>>19383261
fuck off jew shill heres all i have to say to your kind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KbTLfe_5Hs
>>
>>19383302
Alright my last post on this topic too.

I agree with you that jew fucks like Soros or the bitch from >>19383116 push multiculti but I dont believe they work on orders from Israel. Like what would Israel gain if white population would be replaced by muslims and they now had acces to nukes? Nothing good for Israel.
>>
>>19383320
No you fuck off raghead. Go fuck some goat
>>
Come the fuck on people, unrustle those jimmies and take them over to /pol/.

>>19383320
I fucking wish Jews were vampires, then I'd be 1/4 vampire.
>>
>>19378501
Finished reading Elizabeth interviews, and damn, i think she was the real deal.
>>
>>19383638
link?
>>
>>19378501
Please take your politicism back to /lgbt/.
>>
>>19383650
mediafire.com/file/tu6d31eptveclvi/elizabeth.pdf
>>
>>19383668
im on phone can i read it somwhere else thx
>>
>>19383680
Its a really good read.
>>
>>19378792
She is holding a big strawberry muffin, looks like she ate a dozen of them in a row and their juicy remains lay on her bloated chin.
>>
How would a sedentary NEET go about becoming a vampire?

I just want to outlive all of my problems, and all of the people that I despise.
>>
>>19383745
To be honest, that's not exactly making yourself prime material for changing. If I was a vampire at least, that kind of reasoning wouldn't exactly be an attractive prospect for turning someone.

Like, I feel for you anon, sounds like a shitty situation and I don't mean to be callous, but that kind of petty reasoning would probably just be a hindrance.
>>
>>19383638
Glad you enjoyed it. It is a good read and she made a few interesting and pretty unique points, however one thing in particular just seems a little... fictional to me.

I have a hard time believing that she could get away with killing so many people consistently. Vampire or not.

>>19383745
By shitposting in this thread, it works. After some months a vampire will show up in front of your house and strangle you so you finally stop.

>>19384009
Pretty much, yeah.

Also I had a very short and unexciting dream about you and Belgana tonight. She threw a birthday party and invited us, but I didn't go for some reason. So while the party was going on you send me a selfie via phone.

You looked.. like an irish guy with a potato nose, bald head and a fuzzy red-blonde beard. Lol. Belgana was a very small slender woman with dyed red hair and piercings.

My brain is not very creative.
>>
File: 1501365939128.jpg (156KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
1501365939128.jpg
156KB, 900x762px
>>19384280
>strangle you so you finally stop.
Hope they come for me soon enough :^)

>My brain is not very creative
Bet I would be manlet in your dream you fuck :^)
>>
I don't understand. This same thread gets made every so often and each time it amounts to people who want to be vampires, and people who say they are vampires but can't prove it because they live in chekoslovyankia or wherever. Is it me, or could you just write up a thread discussing Santa in the same fashion, and have the same work done there?
>>
>>19384308
>I don't understand.
Then you are not smart enough. Its explained in every thread. Maybe we need to nake FAQs for fags?
>>
>>19384300
>Bet I would be manlet in your dream you fuck

I don't see the problem...

>>19384308
>being interested in vampires mean you want to become a vampire

Wrong.

>and people who say they are vampires but can't prove it because they live in chekoslovyankia

If you don't even read the threads why do you post a statement like that? There were (and are) a few people who claim they are vampires but they live in normal countries and not somewhere in the tundra.

>or could you just write up a thread discussing Santa in the same fashion

You could literally say the same thing about 99% of the threads here. Paranormal board. Paranormal topics. Now tell me how many of these threads have actually proven paranormal activity or created any actual evidence?

I'll wait.
>>
>>19384280
You can, lots of crimes go unsolved, if she can cover a large area then shes all good, also if theres no pattern and she is strong as she says and can really run at the speed she told him, she can pretty much get away if things get too hairy.
>>
>>19384324
Killing one or two people every night for centuries and not drawing attention? You think that's realistic? Mind you... she wouldn't even be the only vampire.

After years she would leave an insane mountain of corpses behind her. I just personally have my doubts that vampires would be able to blend in so well and survive so flawlessly if they had to murder THAT much to survive in these modern times. Most murders get solved, forenics stepped their game up really hard, cameras, witnesses.

Who knows though. It COULD be possible.
>>
>>19384330
365 bodies or so per year, in my country p.e violent deaths amount to at least 60k p.e average, and a lot of em go unsolved, if she can make the murders look like something else, she can get away. I mean, how many people has she killed and thrown out of bridges and shot like that? Made it look like drunk car accidents and stuff, if it looks like a rabbit ita probably a rabbit, if you know what i mean.
>>
File: 441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg (251KB, 1080x1536px) Image search: [Google]
441427198298fb298ecd5d16703e8bea.jpg
251KB, 1080x1536px
>>19384339
*60k violent deaths per year
>>
>>19384339
Holy fuck, i misspell a lot when using the phone, fuck.
>>
>>19384339
Don't you think government would notice or be alerted if thousands of fully (or almost) drained corpses show up all the time? She can't be the only vampire.

And most people who murder do not murder one or two people every night, that's why they can get away with it. Serial killers often wait many months or even years between kills. The more you do it, the higher the chances get that you will be caught... just by chance. I know she has supernatural, enhanced powers but she's still not 500 IQ superman so mistakes will happen to her as well.

Overall, like I said, I agree with you that it could be possible. Her story can be legit, just that I personally feel it is unlikely for vampires to function like that.

>>19384349
Doesn't matter, I do the same.
>>
>>19384319
What I don't understand is why people keep coming back to this board when there is no evidence provided, ever, like how>>19384321 says at the end of his post.

My apologies that I'm not smart enough to understand the human behavior of coming back to do the same thing, thinking that will lead to progress. I thought that was the definition of insanity. You and yours must be *far* more intelligent than I.

I knew I should've put "inb4 namefags call me out for flaming their board" in my first post.
>>
>>19384280
>Irish

Nope, how does one even look Irish?

>potato nose

I have a strong, slender Roman nose, thank you very much. :^)

>bald head

Nope, never gone skinhead, never will.

>fuzzy red-blonde beard

When it grows out, then yeah that's pretty much spot on, but I tend to stay shaved. I'll give you half a point for that.

You're currently batting 0.5/4, try again once you've opened your third eye more. :^)
>>
>>19384321
>few people who live in normal countries
>misses obvious sarcasm given by excluding 1st world Draculas, instead focusing on misspelled nonexistent country.

Granted, it's sometimes hard to read sarcasm in text. However, I do read most of the posts first, except the 3rd quarter which is about where I skip down to the end if the thread has been going for awhile.
>>
File: yet_more_vampires_by_wiggers123.jpg (315KB, 700x2013px) Image search: [Google]
yet_more_vampires_by_wiggers123.jpg
315KB, 700x2013px
>>19384353
You don't need to understand it, people aren't perfectly logical robots. We just do things we enjoy and feel drawn to. Theorizing together, sharing art and discussing just anything that is related to the topic is fun.

Are you by any chance a high-functioning autist? Autists often have a hard time relating or understanding basic human concepts and behavior.
>>
>>19384350
Having to kill every single person of blood would be troublesome indeed, but by killing them she leaves no witnesses. Actually i think that now with all those cameras and surveillance shit all around, that would bring trouble, i wonder how she adapted to modern times.
>>
>>19384368
I knew I was totally off! My dreams are always horribly... random. I never have any meaningful and prophetic shit going on.

>Nope, how does one even look Irish?

There's just an irish aura, can't explain. :^)

>try again once you've opened your third eye more.

0.5 isn't THAT bad... (cough) I will try again.

>>19384370
It wasn't fully sarcastic, you were trying to make a point about people pretending to be vampires but being not accessible at all. And that's wrong.
>>
>>19384375
Having to drain*
I dont think she really needs to kill to get the blood tough, she could buy from corrupt bloodbank people or drink from animals if she wanted to, i guess its about the hunt after all.
>>
File: Hk47portrait.jpg (8KB, 150x151px) Image search: [Google]
Hk47portrait.jpg
8KB, 150x151px
>>19384373
>Uses casual questioning to insult people he doesn't like instead of just insulting them

This is a really PC board for 4chan.

>sharing art and discussing anything that is related to the topic
>Started off thread with "So are Vampires real or not?"
>>
>>19384394
Hell, if shes that fucking rich she could open her own bloodbank. Samefaggin
>>
>>19384394
> from corrupt bloodbank people or drink from animals if she wanted to, i guess its about the hunt after all.

I also thought that vampires maybe not enjoy old blood? How long do blood banks even store blood... well, it's not fresh I imagine.

>>19384401
You definitely are autistic. Not being able to comprehend basic human desires and concepts and the way you try to "argue" are clear signs for that. And if you aren't able to handle some banter then maybe you shouldn't be on 4chan anyway. :^)

>Started off thread with "So are Vampires real or not?"

And? I don't see your point. You have none. Just a few lines under that is a pastebin with movies and books in the OP as well.
>>
>>19384394
One of the most underrated methods I think would just be straight up donors.

Like, if a real vampire dressed up in goth stuff, went to a goth club, and started saying they were a vampire, no one would believe they REALLY are, but at least some would be open to some kind of roleplay, where they would actually give the vampire their blood. Do that as often as you need to, and hey presto, steady supply of blood, and no one is any the wiser, you're just that one eccentric roleplayer.
>>
>>19384410
If she needs so much as that many litters a day that means it works like an everyday dialisis and their body needs to keep receiving the same amount a person has to keep functioning normally everyday, it would not be possible to enter long periods of sleep like a torpor then, unless someone else would transfuse the blood when the time for waking up comes?
>>
>>19384410
Its pretty fresh there, otherwise the receivers body wont be able to receive the donated blood.
>>
>>19384410
>Not being able to handle banter
>"Bonus points if your knowledge enables you to pinpoint vampire locations"
>An autistic person on 4chan

You are such as sad, fucking pathetic person. What gave you any indication I couldn't handle banter?

We're both on 4chan, everyone's autostic here. Get over yourself, Doctor Phil.
>>
File: female_vampir_by_wiggers123.jpg (47KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
female_vampir_by_wiggers123.jpg
47KB, 600x864px
>>19384423
>Routine blood storage is 42 days or 6 weeks.

Yo, that's a long time! I can even see how a few days would mess with the taste. On the other hand, some "vampires" said they don't consume blood for the taste or thrill... they just do it because they have to.

If that was true then maybe it wouldn't matter after all.

>>19384416
>it would not be possible to enter long periods of sleep like a torpor then, unless someone else would transfuse the blood when the time for waking up comes?

Yes, they could have a servant (ghoul?) to take care of that or maybe if they are in a torpor then the blood isn't needed because of... magic vampire reasons.

I don't know. :^)
>>
>>19384414
Yeah but if she really need the quantity she said to consume everynight that would prove troublesome, plus a bunch of people bothering you everyday, i would prefer a more lone existence myself haha
>>
File: 1498025024553.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498025024553.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>19384430
>You are such as sad, fucking pathetic person.

Someone is triggered. Touched a nerve here? You know there's a saying in the german language it kinda goes like this: Wounded dogs bark.

And you sure do bark. :^)
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-02-10-24-31-1.png (457KB, 1440x1538px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-02-10-24-31-1.png
457KB, 1440x1538px
Here you go, OP. Imitation is the best form of flattery so I know you'll appreciate the gesture.
>>
>>19384434
I would guess shes a hunter, its like when you eat something because of habit, not cuz u enjoy it, i would prefer to have a bloodbank and hunt sometimes just to not lose the predator gist of things.
>>
>>19384437
Fair enough, I was using that less specifically though. It depends on the quantity needed, which can only really be speculated on until one has been found and 100% verified, but it could at least be used as a supplement to other methods.
>>
>>19384445
You didn't need to make an extra thread (and possibly risk a ban) to make it obvious that you're severely butthurt and triggered. It was apparent from all your previous posts already.
>>
>>19384321
>they live in normal countries and not somewhere in the tundra.
They are more likely going to live in safe countriea than countries where beheading is comon thing (Germany)

>>19384353
If everyone gave up as easily as you humanity would not progress at all
>>
>>19384450
Is that guy he cited on the last page still alive in prison? Wont any of you amerifags send him a letter asking about the vampires he said he met in Florida? I mean, its a lead right? Or is he just a crazy fuck?
>>
>>19384457
I mean, theres no point in figuring santa out since im not all that hot about christmass anyway.
>>
File: 1416303464-ezgifresiz-o.gif (631KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416303464-ezgifresiz-o.gif
631KB, 355x200px
>>19384457
>keeps replying
>keeps getting more triggered
>keeps giving me attention

I reply to literally every person in this thread. If you weren't that braindamaged you could have figured that out with a quick glance.

Please go ahead and continue. Pic related.
>>
File: 639.gif (65KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
639.gif
65KB, 400x271px
>>19384456
>Implying reposting on 4chan about casual/serious vampire discussions is on par with helping humanity progress
>>
>>19384474
Every greentext you have here and the gif could just as easily apply to you. If you weren't totally brain dead you would've noticed.
>>
>>19384474
How did the researcher look up vampire attacks in the region she was? Murders, disappearences, or theres actual reports of shit like that and they dont make it into the news?
>>
>>19384484
I read the interview a few months ago. Please help my memory, did he specifically look up the attacks in her area?

Honestly she could have been a real vampire and spreading disinfo on purpose. I feel like vampires would do that kind of stuff. Have you thought about that?

>>19384483
This thread is here every day anyway. All you do is bump it and give me attention, so you're doing what I want. If you weren't so butthurt you would notice... unless - pleasing me was your goal all along?

That's too kind of you, autist-chan.
>>
>>19384495
I dont know, she seemed sincere enough, since there was no obligation for her to keep doing that for so long, and not so many people would actually have the will to look that shit up like the good researcher did, i think she stoped talking with him because the one who turned her or someone like an authority figure made her stop, its a lonely way of life after all, how many times you did wish for someone who would just hear what you had to say no matter how ridiculous it sounded?
>>
>>19384495
Yeah he did, he looked up murders also, but i dunno how did he knew they were vampire murders.
One thing in particular, didnt she seem stuck in time to you? I mean, hundreds of years and shes doing basically the same stuff she a hundred of years ago it seems, i got that feeling when i was reading her interview.
>>
File: V.png (669KB, 589x799px) Image search: [Google]
V.png
669KB, 589x799px
>>19384506
She could just go online if she wanted to talk about it and get it off her chest. The Internet is so chaotic and filled with disinfo and mental illness, you could easily get away with it... I feel.

>since there was no obligation for her to keep doing that for so long

True! Unless it was her goal to spread disinfo and make it believeable, then she can't just call once.

I would not feel bad for this woman whatsoever though, if it's true what she says then she's a psychopath and mass murderer. If I had to brutally kill an innocent person every night to maintain my own life I would rather kill myself. What abot you?
>>
>>19384517
I would kill the inmocent actually, i mean, its like we do with the animals we eat. At least thats what i think it is for them, the vampires i mean.
>>
>>19384535
Innocent*
I think we oughta see this thing in their point of view on this matter.
>>
>>19384515
I guess he just assumed they could have been vampire murders.

>One thing in particular, didnt she seem stuck in time to you?

Yes, roleplayer or real. She did a decent job at coming across... a little weird. Stuck in time might be the right description but something was off.

>>19384535
>>19384538
Well, there's no point in arguing over this. Some people could do it, others couldn't. I know there are a lot of humans who would gladly sacrifice others to become immortal. Just a choice everyone has to make for themselves.

I believe it would irreversibly corrupt your soul and mind.
>>
>>19384515
How old she looked to be?
>>
>>19384459
I don't know, I haven't read it, apparently it doesn't work on phone?

>Any of you Amerifags
>Implying

None of the namefags here are American iirc, at least none of them are living there right now. As for if he's legit or not, there's not really any way to find out. Any potential lead is still worth having a look at though.
>>
>>19384544
I think in the end everyone would do after turning, if you dont you could keep feeding on animals i guess? I dont think my mind and soul are all that pure to begin with
>>19384552
Would it be possible to send a letter then you think?
>>
>>19384551
She was from the burning protestants in stakes time.
>>
>>19384552
We got like two usa namefags (not counting bruce)
>>
>>19384564
That does not really answer my question desu
>>
>>19384535
I mean, I can imagine that some would kill quite easily, but I don't think that all would be okay with murder. Just as humans have great degrees of variation, I can see that vampires would too.

>>19384544
>I believe it would irreversibly corrupt your soul and mind.

In what way? In like, a Judeo-Christian way like the corruption of sin, or just that it would change who you are?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170802-150846.png (324KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170802-150846.png
324KB, 1080x1920px
>>19384571
See pic
>>
>>19384559
I mean, it's worth giving it a go. Crazy bastards like Charles Manson get letters in prison and occasionally reply, so, why not?

>>19384565
Really? I don't believe I've actually encountered them then, it must be a while since they posted.
>>
>>19384578
Lucky the desert sprite and Abraham Belmont I think
>>
>>19384578
Maybe it will get us somewhere. Could also try something like the good reasearcher did with his vampire reasearch center and see if we can get her attention or some legit vampire. Is his research center still working, by the way?
>>
File: Mahafsoun.png (409KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
Mahafsoun.png
409KB, 508x619px
>>19384559
>I think in the end everyone would do after turning, if you dont you could keep feeding on animals i guess?

There have to be ways to feed yourself without going around killing people. Like, let's say vampires still eat food and only need a little bit off blood every other day.

Then it could be easily done as >>19384414 suggested and you wouldn't have to kill humans.

>>19384573
>In what way? In like, a Judeo-Christian way like the corruption of sin, or just that it would change who you are?

It would change who you are and turn you from an empathic, kind human into a... reptilian being? Pretty much. No regard for human life and their pain unless it benefits you, ego and your survival is all that matters, robotic patterns.

That's the corruption I see.
>>
>>19384586
Ahhh I remember now! Lucky was Arizona right? I'd kind of presumed Abraham was British, don't know way, maybe just the affected typing patterns.
>>
>>19384575
Dude im asking how old she looked to be but thanks for trying
>>
>>19384591
Dunno about the food, perhaps being able to see wich components of the blood they need to keep functioning and replicating them in lab would erase the need to go after humans, or maybe its derived from a curse and they can only feed themselves with blood, woudnt be a scientific phenomena but a mystical one, dunno wich is most probable, i mean theres cases of immortal organism but not one of them human reported till this day.
>>
>>19384598
He never got to see her, and she said apparently in her twenties in appearence.
>>
>>19384590
Tbh m8, I'm hardly an authority on the subject. Like my name suggests, I'm a fairly recent convert on believing that vamps exist. Still learning how deep this shit all goes.

>>19384591
You see, I can't imagine that everyone who undergoes the change would all be effected in that way. I can imagine there would be a pull from your own psyche to behave that way, as it would make it easier to survive as one. Maybe it gets harder to resist becoming that over time, but I'm sure that there's at least some out there that retain humanity, even if they're the minority.
>>
File: 1499102773729.jpg (53KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1499102773729.jpg
53KB, 382x395px
>>19384611
You think you can stay an empathic human being when you kill random people every night with your bare hands just to eat? You think your sanity and humanity wouldn't be eroded after the 1000th person that screams and begs in your fingers?
>>
>>19384611
Im not an authority either, just trying to get at least a profile to know what to go after.
The deal with them is, imagine that today you are a deer, then after something weird happens you suddenly become a wolf, how long would you be able to keep acting like a deer?
>>
>>19384628
Erase all unnecesaary tought when doing it? Or separate your hunting self from your usual social self?
>>
>>19384628
Depends. If you needed such an amount that you were forced to kill, then absolutely no one could resist that. That's a trauma that you're going to have to deal with for eternity, and becoming numb to it would be the only way to survive.

If it wasn't a necessity to kill, then there's bound to be those that don't, that only take what they need and try to avoid causing harm as much as possible.
>>
>>19384628
1000th person would be easy compared to first
>>
>>19384631
Fair enough, just letting you know that there's a lot of things I still don't know about, including this research center. Had no idea that was even a thing.
>>
File: 1491567537083.jpg (79KB, 1125x921px) Image search: [Google]
1491567537083.jpg
79KB, 1125x921px
>>19384640
I don't think most people could live like this unless they already are psychopaths or force themselves to become one by turning insane. Ted Bundy for example said he wasn't himself when he killed people.

>>19384650
>Depends. If you needed such an amount that you were forced to kill, then absolutely no one could resist that. That's a trauma that you're going to have to deal with for eternity, and becoming numb to it would be the only way to survive.

Yep, that's what we were talking about. We referenced the interview of the female vampire who said she is killing one or two people every night to feed herself and how that just sounds like a horrible existence.

>If it wasn't a necessity to kill, then there's bound to be those that don't, that only take what they need and try to avoid causing harm as much as possible.

And yes, if it wasn't necessary to kill (and I believe this is more likely) then I don't see a reason for a vampire not being able to keep their humanity and lead a "noble" life.
>>
>>19384669
You would surprise yourself with what you are capable of doing, i think its a matter of perspective, also, its supposed to be a cursed existence right? A little trauma would be a price to pay i guess, or knowing that as long as you live youll have to kill people to continue your existence, pretty crazy uh?
>>
>>19384681
>You would surprise yourself with what you are capable of doing

Of course. If I HAD to I could and would do many horrible things (and most people would) but I would not be willing to become a mass murderer to become immortal. A lot of people wouldn't, or I'd like to believe that at least.

Also even though you said you could do it, thinking about it and actually doing it are two different things.

>calling mass murder just a "little trauma"

Kek. Anon...
>>
>>19384692
You wont see a lot of people saying its mass murder what we do to the animals we eat. I think it is pretty much the same for her i guess.
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>19384708
Yes, but that's because they don't kill these animals with their own hands. If they had to, many people wouldn't eat meat anymore.

On top of that, most humans feel more strongly about other humans than animals so they effect on your conscience would be more severe if you have empathy.

And... if you eat meat or not doesn't change the fate of the animal. Even if you say no, the animal will die. You're not actively going out and ending its life.

I do think that eating animals is not ethical as well but not 100% comparable.
>>
>>19384729
Doesnt change the fate of the person also, he will die eventually, thats the thing also, just because you dont kill what you eat doesnt mean we can claim ignorance about their suffering, i know what happen with the animal i eat and i do so anyway, its the way it goes i think. Can you guys talk with the amerifags about the letter to the dude, curious af to what he has to say about the florida vamps.
>>
>>19384669
Ahhhh okay, from the wording originally I thought you were saying that just becoming one would inherently be a corrupting force, which is why I questioned and argued against it.
>>
>>19384708
I agree. Guess it depend if a vampire still feels kinship with humanity or if he considers himself superior being not bound by human morality
>>
>>19384745
*...letter to the dude?
Gotta get some sleep, ill be back later.
>>
>>19384745
>Doesnt change the fate of the person also, he will die eventually, thats the thing also,
But animals are being raised to be killed and eaten. Its different
>>
File: tatata.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
tatata.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
>>19384745
>Doesnt change the fate of the person also, he will die eventually,

Yes it does. By that logic I could just walk into your house and gun down every person you love, when you complain I will just reply:

"Lol, what's the matter? They would die anyway in the future."

Enjoy your sleep. What letter though? I'm confused now.

>>19384747
It can get confusing here with all these posts but glad we cleared that up. :^)
>>
>>19384753
I think it doesnt matter that much, its a living being all the same. Gtg, ill be back
>>
>>19384762
Letter to the guy cited at the end of the interview, who was arrest and said he knew vampires in florida.
>>
>>19384766
No. They do not have any family or ambitions. Most of them never even see sunlight. They are literally born to die few months later
>>
So, I've finished reading that Elizabeth interview. I'm not 100% convinced, but it's very interesting at least. I particularly liked the "I don't see ghosts unless there's ghosts." quote from the interviewer. I think I might have to try and live that quote more.

The main problem I have is the feeding. Surely she wouldn't actually be able to sustain herself on blood alone. The only way I can entertain that it's at all possible is if there's some kind of supernatural energy to blood and that's what the vampire actually sustains itself off of if it feeds that often. I think that's less likely than needing some of that energy or some of the physical components of blood in some way, on top of having regular human dietary requirements, or potentially less due to lowered metabolism.

Taking it as real though... Living like that, committing murder every night, being completely unable to see the sun again, and having to have basically a live-in servant to take care of my affairs during the day... It's unsettling to think of. Mostly because (disregarding the killing) I can completely imagine it, imagine what it's like, and I can see myself making those sacrifices for the sake of immortality. When it comes to the murders... It worries me to say it, but I just don't know. If I was approached, and given the opportunity, along with the "training" as suggested in the interview, I can't actually predict what I'd say. I should just instinctively say no, but I just can't be sure that I would.

But that is of course just taking it all completely as true, which I don't believe it is. If she was a vampire, I believe it more likely that she was either playing with them for her own amusement, or providing deliberate disinformation to keep things secret.
>>
>>19383116
>>19383241
>>19383302
Goblintranny is WOKE
>>
>>19385062
Reading it at work atm. Will post what I think once I get home
>>
>>19385450
You working nights then Knifey? It's got to be past midnight where you are, right?

>inb4 work is the code-word for hunting, and Knifey was the vampires all along.
>>
>>19378501
You're all delusional, no, vampires dont exist, there are humans that act like vampires and pretend they are, but they are just humans, calm down
>>
>>19385062
im back from my sleep, i tought you guys had already read it, you need to be aware of the year the interview was taken, nowadays you can do a lot of shit online so it would eliminate the need to have someone babysitting you?
>>
>>19384762
You're autistic
Making someone's life bad now is not negated by the fact that they will eventually die
You're literally saying "you cant be upset NOW, because in 40 years you'll be dead and wont care" retard
>>
>>19385598
ye its 1:40 here and I just came home and took shower. Fuck this fucking weather.

So the Elizabeth story.

I dont believe it. What makes it unbeliavable for me is her appetite. 10 victims a week. 40 in a month. 480 in a year and she claims to be vampire for cca 420 years. Thats over fucking 200 000 people eaten. I dont believe she could do that without getting caught or going insane.

There also some inconsistencies in her story I think. She says she thinks she drinks 8-9 pints and also that she stops drinking once human is dead. 8 pints is 3,8 litres or 4,25 litres if you use old value for pint. Good luck getting 4 litres from human before he dies.

At one point she claims that she does not remember how her vampire daddy gave her his blood when he was turning her. Later she says that she drank from his wrist.

She fucked up with the witchcraft thing but its possible that she was just ignorant and thought she was doing witchcraft.

Why didnt doctor ask her what is sunlight doing to her? Or at least didnt mention it in this extract. Also he could easily track her I think. Why didnt he do it? I would understand that if he gave her his word that he wont attempt it but I dont think he did.

I liked how she mentioned there are several vampire races but only her is intelligent and rest are just beasts.

True or not it was fun read but it sounds like pretty shitty life. I would be rather dead than live like that.
>>
>>19385850
Forgot to add that I would really like to know what is the Belgium girl thinking about this story.
>>
>>19385823
I mean you're not wrong, I really can't think of anything that can't be delivered online. Only thing you'd really need someone there for is for packages that needed signing for, or if you had to have someone round to fix the plumbing, for example. I mean, there'd be a lot less for them to do, but you still couldn't completely not have them there.

Unless there's a network of vampire tradesmen that fix other vampire's houses at night, so that they don't need human thralls and can live even more secretive, isolated lives. (Tinfoil hat Intensifies)
>>
>>19385830
>Making someone's life bad now is not negated by the fact that they will eventually die

That was my whole fucking point. Holy shit, learn to read.
>>
>>19385830
She is saying opposite retard
>>
>>19385850
Yeah, those are some pretty gaping holes. I lacked the autism to work out the amount of kills she'd have racked up, and you could technically even multiply that by 10, seen as she said there were ten more in America. That's 2 MILLION people. That's a third of a Holocaust. Having that number in context has cemented that it was a hoax for me. I also missed that she suddenly remembered drinking from vampire daddy's wrist, good catch on that one.

Fair cop, it was just a fairly clever hoax it seems. The switching of accents is still interesting though. Was it a British woman putting on an American accent, or the other way around?
>>
>>19385900
>The switching of accents is still interesting though. Was it a British woman putting on an American accent, or the other way around?

I dont know accents. Once I was playing game with few guys - Croat,Englishman and third guy. For first 2 hours of us playing together I could not figure out where is the third guy from. He just made some angry sounding noises on TS and I had no idea what language is that. Then the others told me that he is Scottish.

Maybe she didnt exist at all? Maybe doc and friends made up whole story?
>>
>>19385858
most services have someone who works them on late shifts if you pay extra i think, like plumbers and shiet like that.
>>
>>19385953
Dunno, he already had a lot of material for his book, and people would not take him seriously anyway without solid evidence, so there was in truth no need to fake that.
>>
>>19385953
in his interview with her he said to had talked with over 400 alleged vampires by the time.
>>
>>19385979
>>19385987
Yeah but this was most interesting case,right? Maybe he wanted something big there
>>
>>19385850
>>19385858
She might work for the VIDF, unironically. So it was an attempt to spread disinfo.
>>
>>19386011
Wanted to meet her, i think she was dissuaded of the idea by her mentor or someone more powerful than her.
>>19386187
We have almost nothing on them desu, so being silent and leaving wild espectulations run amok would prove more disinformative than talking about the things she did talk, but i follow you on the real need to kill people or not aspect of the vampirism.
>>
>>19386187
but i still think triangulating missing people reports would give us more locations to be looking.
>>
>>19386229
True but the guy she was talking too was a real investigator and putting some serious effort into it. Maybe they found them dangerous.

And I mean even us unimportant shitposters get VIDF in our threads...
>>
>>19386245
yeah true, i think he was this close to find something big, any idea if his research center is still open nowadays? Also, did any of you guys ever tought about opening a site or something like that to make an aproach like his on the vampirism thing, can always have a bit of luck and making contact with someone like her...
>>
File: 1501455624463.gif (87KB, 384x396px) Image search: [Google]
1501455624463.gif
87KB, 384x396px
>>19386295
I don't think his Vampire Research Center is active anymore.

>Also, did any of you guys ever tought about opening a site or something like that to make an aproach like his on the vampirism thing,

Personally no. But it sounds like a good idea and some of us would be fit to do it because they approach the topic more... rational.

For me however I feel like this thread alone will lead me to where I have to go. But everyone walks a different path.
>>
>>19386307
Not about being rational and stuff, but broadening the search area, not everyone in the web know of this place, im just giving suggestions tough, i dunno how ill do it in this shithole im in but ill find a way.
>>
File: header.png (25KB, 753x595px) Image search: [Google]
header.png
25KB, 753x595px
>>19386323
I made a header for the site. Thoughts?
>>
http://vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Nosferatu
coolest clan right here
>>
>>19386333
I love their aesthetics in art but I doubt any of us would want to unironically be a Nosferatu in real life.

Tremere, Gangrel and Tzimisce are objectively the best vampire clans to be. If you disagree you are mentally ill.
>>
>>19386339
>move through the sewers
>eat rats all day they don't care
>go invisible and punch things
Nosferatu are the solid snakes of the underworld.
>>
>>19386331
hahah fuck, looks cool yo.
>>
>>19386339
some of us are already isolated from society anyway, i dont see much change between that and a Nosfe really.
>>
File: 1499829881919.jpg (147KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499829881919.jpg
147KB, 590x700px
>>19386365
Thank you! I'm sure we will attract real vampires with that.
>>
>>19386331
Curious note tough, member when she said to have telephatic abilities? Also, right after the good researcher bought in a specialist to analyze her voice and the guy said she had a sorta nasal voice like something was wrong with her nose? Right after that when he asked about things that happened to her she told him about the broken nose, think she was reading the good researchers mind at the time?
>>
>>19386373
I'm the ultimate cave troll too, trust me. I leave my house maybe 3 or 4 times a YEAR when it's daylight and only to visit doctors, otherwise I'm hidden inside unless it's night and no one is out anyway but...

The way Nosferatus look is a damn curse and shouldn't be taken lightly. Being a hideously deformed creature that can never interact with the normal world again, would you really enjoy eternity that way? There are much better clans.
>>
>>19386374
It worked for the guy, dunno if you guys can pull that tough...
>>
>>19386386
why not? this days you can make up your way out of almost anything, i could probably wear a mask and say my face was deformed in some type of freaky accident or some shit, you just need the money to pay the right doctor to pull something like that i think
>>
File: Nosferatuirl.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Nosferatuirl.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>19386398
Pretty sure you would be killed by other vampires if you interact with the "normal world" as a Nosferatu because you put the Masquerade in danger. Doesn't matter if you wear a mask, no one looks like that and there is a risk your mask would fall off or someone notices.

Nosferatus whole body are disfigured/alien and there are no diseases that make you look that specific way.

>>19386383
I haven't though about that but good idea. There have been people here who said they can read your mind, which I find really unnerving. Even worse if it works over phone too.
>>
>>19386615
Theres some pretty weird diseases out there, you can cover most of your body with clothing anyway, and im not talking about those phantom of the opera masks, look up burning victins masks, its feasible.
>>
>>19386652
Can you show me a disease that looks like a real Nosferatu? I mean just look at the gif I linked, that's a cosplay of the Nosferatu Betram Tung. It would look even more insane than that in real life.

But even if you could somehow pass just as a weird, diseased freak. You're still a freak and draw attention. Vampires don't want their own kind to run around and draw attention.
>>
>>19386683
Human Pappiloma would be the closest, theres even one where you grow hair on your face and end up looking like a very ugly werewolf.
>>
>>19386700
He does look very weird but still not alien-tier like a Nosferatu with red eyes, long elf ears, scaley brow ridge, demon chin and long teeth.

But like I said before ... even IF you pass a human with a "weird disease" you're still going to draw attention in some way maybe just because you're covered up heavily.

I mean maybe it would work with a Burka? If you like to pretend you're a muslim woman. Kek.
>>
>>19386722
I dont know, i would try tough, no harm in trying hehe, maybe not all of them end up with the same disfigurations?
>>
File: y.png (64KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
64KB, 500x403px
>>19386753
I wouldn't worry about it, anon.
>>
>>19386765
No point in worrying about that yeah.
>>
>>19386765
and hell, being immortal you would have all the time in the world to come up with something
>>
>>19386807
>>19386814
I suspect they don't have clans like in VtM anyway and it's more about houses, families, blood lines... stuff like that. So something like the Nosferatu doesn't even exist?
>>
Vampires
>>
>>19386821
i mean, since were speculating, it can be possible, but they would be even harder to find than the traditional vamps.
>>
Are
>>
Gay
>>
>>19386834
Yes. But in a way they would make it easier to confirm they are really vampires too, and not just roleplayers or lifestyle fags who say they can read your mind and drink red wine.

>>19386831
>>19386837
>>19386846
LGBT vampires? :^)
>>
>>19386849
indeed, about the mind thing, second time i dream about vampires today, weird haha
>>
>>19386857
Wouldn't say it's weird if you dream about thinks you care or think a lot about. What happened in the dream?
>>
>>19386862
in resume, some priest tried to kill a woman by trowing her in a river or lake idknow, but he didnt verify if she was dead or not, turns out she was a vamp and came back for him later.
>>
>>19386722
Hahahaha holy shit someone's dad had sex with a sasquatch, better proof than anything they showed on Finding Bigfoot lmao.
>>
File: 1427319409062.png (129KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1427319409062.png
129KB, 409x513px
>>19386865
Vampires confirmed to be real.
>>
>>19386870
Closest we will get to real werewolves I suppose...
>>
>>19386831
>>19386837
>>19386846
vampires
>>
>>19386831
>>19386837
>>19386846
are
>>
>>19386884
>>19386878
COMBO BREAKER!
>>
>>19386831
>>19386837
>>19386846
not
>>
>>19386831
>>19386837
>>19386846
gay

>>19386887
but this guy sure is
>>
File: vampire_by_leejun35-d4yl05p.jpg (438KB, 873x1261px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_by_leejun35-d4yl05p.jpg
438KB, 873x1261px
>>19386878
>>19386884
>>19386888
>>19386895

Maybe you and the "vampires are gay" should wrestle it out like two 100% straight men if vampires are gay or not?
>>
File: c4ac451982.jpg (65KB, 800x476px) Image search: [Google]
c4ac451982.jpg
65KB, 800x476px
>>19386895
what about female homo vamps?
>>
>>19386871
you wish haha
>>
File: 54904320.jpg (11KB, 197x235px) Image search: [Google]
54904320.jpg
11KB, 197x235px
>>19386899
now hold up nigga, i defend vampires because i don't like what twilight did to their reputation, but the only kind of wrestling i do is play-wrestling with cute girls for who gets to be on top, aight?

i hope the other guy gets wrestled down by gay vampires tho, sounds like it's what he secretly wants anyway.
>>
>>19386917
I don't wish! I feel. I feel it in my cells.

Or so I like to tell myself. Well, threads about to hit the bump limit anyway and the shit posts are on full speed so I wont expect much for this one anymore.
>>
>>19386923
We had a good convo, see you on the next one.
>>
File: MbaQr.png (329KB, 544x463px) Image search: [Google]
MbaQr.png
329KB, 544x463px
>>19386906
i can get down with that
>>
have any of you found any real campires or not
>>
>>19387284
i found a campfire, is it good enough?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.