[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weapons against Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

File: holy-scriptures.jpg (200KB, 700x377px) Image search: [Google]
holy-scriptures.jpg
200KB, 700x377px
Hello /x/ I have been plagued by Satan for a long time, and only recently i have found weapons against him

I dedicate this thread for sharing of information to ward of and to cleanse and to drive of Demons

Materialists Not welcome

Techniques i Know off

Proclaiming Jesus Name
Drawing cross on your chest
Doing the latin touch, left right then head
Smearing yourself with holy oil
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNVpssw0RpM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_3psWHTW6Y
>>
I'll post my Christian mantra again as I was able to remove a Jezebel spirit after hours of repeating it. The heat from the demon Jumped into a dude I work with though so be careful who you do it around.
Flow
Trust in god
Faith in Jesus redeems you
Purify your thoughts
Purify your thoughts
Purify your thoughts
After saying this for hours the entity got majorly pissed and quit sounding feminine. It may have helped that I got the name. Worker walked by and I felt heat leap from my chest into him. I almost fell over and he was like chest pain? I said no heat left my heart. Suddenly he turns all feminine and says, "you just released the demon baby." I bout shat
>>
>>19371417
The demon haunting me is called Oden
>>
>>19371287
Getting rid of demons and getting rid of Lucifer are two very different things so which?
>>
>>19371428
Bro Odin is not a demon,Odin is a god.
>>
>>19371361
>>19371387
>>19371399
>>19371417
>>19371428
take your meds
>>
>>19371287
Do you realize that reading the Bible only makes you believe in Satan?
Besides Christians and Muslims nobody believes in Satan. And yes, theistic Satanism is also Christianity, they just don't realize it.

So a weapon against Satan?
Stop thinking the Gospel of God or Allah is true and Satan disappears just as easy.
>>
>>19371492
satans real
our politicians worship him
His popular name is moloch
check the Hillary emails

And now

your all deraling

this thread is for weapons not bullshit
>>
>>19371492
this
>>
>>19371500
that's what they want you to believe so you tell yourself "oh it's okay they will go to hell anyway and we will be saved", wake up and act instead of relying on Jesus or God or whatever, religion is the most bluepilled thing ever
>>
>>19371428
Odin is a false god it's possible you have his real name which is a good start. I suggest repeating the mantra. Jezebel got less and less friendly demanding me to stop, saying gods not here, even stopped to see if I would stop but I stayed stead fast you will literally feel the demon leave. Don't do it around someone you love. If it talks to you while you're reciting the mantra it is not coming from you and you are tuned in to something much more sinister. My mind is so much more at ease now.
>>
>>19371500
The politicians need to be able to predict your next move.
Religion (any) gives them that possibility. Scaring people by making it look like Satan is real, makes more people fall for religion.
If you really want to stand against politicians, try Atheïsm (unpredictable due lack of doctrine ) and dig into classical philosophy and chaos magick.
Why? Because those 2 are the key to controlling the masses. And they will do anything to not let you spend time on those two.
But don't take my word for it, check it out yourself.
>>
>>19371517
please tell me more
>>19371561
begone i said
>>
>>19371561
Atheism working would be an illusion they stop messing with you when they know they have you
>>
>>19371517
no Christian weapons will work on Odin. You need something else.
>>
>>19371569
Give me one minute I haven't forgot you. Spiritual warfare is real continue to ignore shills, shouldn't take me too long
>>
>>19371569
>begone i said
Why is that?
Otherwise you gonna call me stupid and try to make me look like a fool?
That would only show I hit a weak spot.
>>
>>19371569
Ok so basically I gave my life to Christ. It was the most freeing feeling of my life and for me, the final red pill I've been searching for. Above any type of meditation, any kind of Gnosticism, the true true path. However during my time searching for Christ I developed minor abilities to be sensitive to this sort of stuff.
So a day goes by and I'm trying to sleep, I hit that point where you're literally a millisecond from falling asleep. Then I hear, "look at me! Look at me!" So I roll over and see a red aura fly directly into my face.
The next I hear a voice. It says it's this chick I was into and I'm like no way this is impossible. But it started giving me details about her and I was too stupid to make the connection to the red aura. I didn't realize it had fully entered me.
She's like come on let's mess around and I went with it man like a dumbass. I literally felt a vagina around my middle and index finger. I was like no way this is wild.
Finally I said if this is her give me your number. The entity gave me digits to a phone number and I texted one single letter to see if I got texted back. It didn't text back and I knew this spirit was sinister and deceiving me to lust. I then demanded the name and it said something like, "I'm Jezebel you dumbass you stupid fucking idiot. Hahaha your fucking stupid you'll never get rid of me you fucked up!"
Next day she keeps taking control of my fingers. I'm almost in tears because I felt like I truly failed. Finally I thought you can do this, take what you've learned and get rid of this bitch.
I developed the mantra and was relentless in reciting it. Her voice turned more demonic and felt it leave after hours of ignoring the voice and staying steadfast in my faith in Christ and reciting the mantra.
Yours might not be Odin, it could be a lie. Jezebel tried to tell me I was Baal and had a destiny to fulfill. Don't believe the lies
>>
>>19371428
Odin is a bro, he's trying to reach out to you. Listen to what he has to say, he'll give you some pretty sweet wisdom. You'll just have to watch out for his temper.
>>
>>19371287
Satan's power comes from your belief in him.
View him as an impotent being of malevolence and deception who has no influence over you, and you will be free.
He is not powerful, his bark is worse than his bite.
>>
File: Christ Bearing the Cross.jpg (3MB, 3029x3863px) Image search: [Google]
Christ Bearing the Cross.jpg
3MB, 3029x3863px
>>19371779
Stay strong, brother
>>
>>19371500
>His popular name is moloch

Close, but Moloch means King.

His name is actually Marduk. Sometimes spelled Meridoch and it IS in the bible.

He is the King of Babylon. That is why you call him Satan, because he was the Adversary of the one you are calling Lord.

Would you like to know who he is?
>>
>>19371287
Taking anti-psychotics works, don't know why.
>>
>>19372725
Catholicism is why.
>>
Everything in this thread is bullshit
Lucifer is a created being
The holy Spirit of God will free you of all things
>>
>>19372746

I do agree with you of the Holy Spirit.

But I would call it something entirely different.

The Divine Spark of the Aeons. The Breath of Spirit that was blown into us by Yaldabaoth when Sophia tricked him.

Can you tell Bullshit from Culture? Not if you dont read.
>>
File: SealofStMichael.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
SealofStMichael.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>19372686
Yes

>>19371287

I gave my Jezabel to a racist prostitute. Didn't realize it at the time but I did feel a sense of freedom from lust.
>>
it's all in your head. you are both god and satan
>>
>>19372800
>Yes

He is Enlil. The Brother of Enki and Son of Anu / El

But if you never read the Sumerian texts that the Bible is based on, this means nothing to you.

This is why one must be initiated into occult knowledge.
>>
>>19371440

No, he said "Oden", which is the phonetic for it's real name. Also, never ever speak it's name out loud, for it gives it power and emboldens it.
>>
Get a whip consecrated and flog yourself
>>
Satan is not an entity, it's a title. You should really read the OT to understand the pantheon.

Demon is not entity, it's a psyche, state of mind. You should read on the roots of terms and their history to not fall into simplified conclusions.
>>
You must take responsibility for your thought and actions and realize what trigger these things. Stay away from the temptation and you wont be tempted but if you draw near to it to test your faith you will lose your way.
>>
While there are demons in this world, none of them is affected by christianity because christianity leads nowhere.
>>
>>19371287
Salt sage and intention Godspeed
>>
>>19371287
There is no Satan. The more you attack representations of the real Divine, the more you lose.
>>
>>19372686
Why would Higher beings have feuds, they don't even have emotions or human motivations.
>>
I can tell more people have been watching Mark Passio's seminars since that one thread

I'm glad. The defeatist attitude of religion had noticably poisoned this board for a long time.
>>
>>19372930
Safe to assume he meant Odin though and English is not first tongue. And someone said it before so I will say it also. Odin's a bro. Odin doesn't hurt anyone he's a good person.
>>
>>19371287
Chant the names of God constantly, even in your mind

If you catch yourself caught in idle thoughts just redirect the mind back to chanting
>>
Your best weapon is your faith. And I say this as a non-Christian.
>>19371428
>demon
>Oden
...Wait, what?
>>
Reminder, God is the Devil. You have yet to understand the nature of dualism/the divine.
>>
>>19373592
>they don't even have emotions or human motivations.

Hahaha, that is just silly.

We are made in their image and in their likeness.

They are Archons, not Aeons.

They are ALOT like us, which is why they could mate with Human females and create offsrping.
>>
>>19374627

You have it slightly backwards.

The Demiurge is not God.
>>
>>19372652
Thanks man. I like your posts btw. Keep spreading the good word
>>
placing bibels in your house

one in every room
>>
>>19371428
How is Odin a demon?
>>
>>19371287
1. The blood of Jesus.

2. the word of your testimony.

As far as material items, I wear a ring of protection from evil, blessed and anointed by men of God who have manifest miraculous signs and wonders (mostly medically confirmed healings, and exorcisms).

Holy water is nice. As is a (SILVER or WOOD) cross.
>>
>>19371428
>The demon haunting me is called Oden
I bind On in Jesus' mighty name and consign him to the Hell prepared for him, for he has no place in you or your life. I anoint you, and the four corners of your dwelling with the Blood of Jesus, and evoke the Holy Spirit to surround you where you are, to protect you, and comfort you, in Jesus' name. Go in peace and serve the Lord, anon.
>>
>>19371440
>Bro Odin is not a demon,Odin is a god.
all polytheistic "gods" are actually fallen angels (a.k.a. demons), or their hybrid offspring with human beings.
>>
Your best defense is praying the rosary
>>
>>19372035
>Satan's power comes from your belief in him.View him as an impotent being of malevolence and deception who has no influence over you, and you will be free.He is not powerful, his bark is worse than his bite.
truth
>>
>>19376078
>I anoint you, and the four corners of your dwelling with the Blood of Jesus
>christfags stalking random anons and putting blood all over things
How did you even find that anon's house?
>>
>>19372746
>The holy Spirit of God will free you of all things
truth
>>
>>19372035
This also works on God for the same reason.
>>
>>19376089
Incorrect,they are beings created by a entity called a Force 4 are named int he Bible,War,Famine Pestilence and Death. They are related to angels and like them in many ways but fundamentally different from angels also for the most part demons are distinct from fallen angels.
>>
>>19376078
>I bind On in Jesus' mighty name and consign him to the Hell prepared for him, for he has no place in you or your life. I anoint you, and the four corners of your dwelling with the Blood of Jesus, and evoke the Holy Spirit to surround you where you are, to protect you, and comfort you, in Jesus' name. Go in peace and serve the Lord, anon.
let me correct, because the spirit seems to have caused a network interruption that shortened its name...

I bind ODEN in Jesus' mighty name and consign him to the Hell prepared for him, for he has no place in you or your life. I anoint you, and the four corners of your dwelling with the Blood of Jesus, and evoke the Holy Spirit to surround you where you are, to protect you, and comfort you, in Jesus' name. Go in peace and serve the Lord, anon.
>>
>>19376113
>How did you even find that anon's house?
Sometimes you entertain angels unaware, anon.
>>
>>19376136
>Incorrect,they are beings created by a entity called a Force 4 are named int he Bible,War,Famine Pestilence and Death. They are related to angels and like them in many ways but fundamentally different from angels also for the most part demons are distinct from fallen angels.
with due respect brother, this is unbiblical and completely incorrect

t. templar
>>
>>19376089
Hey...krishna is no demon
>>
Just gonna say it, Odin is a good guy. He is from 6th density, likely further. He told me earth is a water world. Most humans endlessly pollute this planet with thoughts deeds and greed. There are formula for ascending into higher density consciousness. Michael is like a code for accessing a higher dimensional network of ascended consciousness. There is a Michael for every world. Michael fell when Atlantis fell, but he will awaken again.

Your confusion could come from religious propaganda. The Norse gods will confront you with your own hatred and fear in the form of their dualistic relations with each other and themselves. This is a test in 4th density, to overcome the polarity between light and dark, and see the divinity within all beings. Odin is Jesus. Loki is Lucifer. They are brothers. They have love and all the myriad emotional expressions of relation two beings can possibly have for each other.

He is a wise god, he can guide you towards truth. The negative energy in our spiritual world needs healing and wisdom to overcome it. Love for the goddess can redeem our bodies, and the physical creation bringing the divine light down into the material world.
>>
>>19374415
Go read yourself some Eddas, dog. Odin is a god of pain, death, and war. He supports every man in the war of all against all. Total bro though.
>>
>>19371287
>Weapons against Satan
Go to /k/ and buy a gun. Those can kill most things.

But in all seriousness, not a Christian here myself, but I can understand what you're taking about. You must recognize that the capacity for great evil is in everyone. You must reflect on your life and figure out what brings you forward and what holds you back.

Drawing crosses and rubbing oils on yourself is not enough. Rituals are good to get you prepared for things, but then you must follow up with action. Otherwise what you're practicing is all style and no substance.
>>
>>19376445
Supports doesn't do anything directly.Odin just wants to save the world like me
>>
>>19374756
No, they emanate bodies that have genitals, they are nothing like us. You are fed lies and perverted truths from the start and accept them whole cloth
>>
>>19371287
love :)
>>
You really wanna piss the debil off, employ him
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.