[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 408
Thread images: 86

File: tumblr_n9v8vvftDR1qlq9poo8_1280.jpg (166KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9v8vvftDR1qlq9poo8_1280.jpg
166KB, 675x900px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

>>19363855
>>
trading
If I just wait will he decide to forgive me and come back or do I need to be persistent to bring him back?
>>
>>19368245
I gotchu.
I'll start shuffling.
>>
File: HAB-cover.jpg (12KB, 186x279px) Image search: [Google]
HAB-cover.jpg
12KB, 186x279px
I want my mind to stop, to be enlightened as its called. But it's hard....mind keeps going tho there are brief gaps. What can I do? I'm reading spiritual teachings of Ramana Maharshu and Eckhart Tolle and others. I also h gave depression and feel I'm wasting what time is left me at the age of 60.
>>
>>19368258
Thanks. Query?
>>
>>19368245
>the hermit reversed
>8 of wands reversed
>king of wands reversed
From this, it looks like it wouldn't hurt for you to take some initiative on this one.

My question: Would it be worth it to start the project I've been mulling over?
>>
>>19368272
You're 60?
>>19368277
>six of Wands, ace of swords, world

This would be a great time to start your project
>>
>>19368279
Thanks anon.
>>
>>19368279
Yes I'm 60. There's A few of us on here.
>>
>>19368302
Can you give me a throwaway
>>
What's a throwaway?
>>
>>19368332
An email address that you don't mind giving out to an internet stranger. Lol
>>
>>19368335
Ok I'll see if I can set one up
>>
Ay can I get a general outlook on my engeries? I have animal pics for days!
>>
If anyone is reading I just need help wondering what LD thinks of me, they are moody and distant as of late.
>>
Ummm how can I get a throwaway email? I
>>
>>19368342
Ok I'm around
>>19368349
Just go on gmail and make a new account
Like [email protected]
Just as an example.
>>
>>19368335
[email protected]
>>
>>19368365
Sentyou a message
>>
>>19368335
[email protected]

Here's throwaway
>>
>>19368372
Got the message.
>>
Trading
Will things ever get fixed or will it remain awful and full of regrets and open wounds like this forever?
>>
File: 1306384518503.jpg (149KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1306384518503.jpg
149KB, 1280x800px
>>19368345
I've never tried to get an energy reading through oracle cards before, but I gave it a shot.

Signifier: Spring
Spiritual: Magic
Sexual: Bow
Mental: Firefly
Emotional: Winter
Physical: Hand
Decay: Cavern

Spring is a generally positive sign - rebirth and new beginnings. Things are looking up for you, or will be soon.

Both magic and hand are cards that emphasize controlling one's own destiny, though magic has more of a positive vibe, but also more variability. Your spiritual attunement is likely to rise and fall, so you may wish to try some meditation. Your physical energy is all you. If you choose to be energetic and do physical activities, you'll be able to and it will give you more energy. Should you choose to laze around, you'll lose all that energy.

Bow is another that could go either way, but it's more outside of your control. Whether you're getting it on or not seems to be somewhat outside your influence. Still, it's a card that rewards persistence and diligence, so don't give up.

Winter is a fairly negative card, normally representing seriousness and sadness. Your emotional energy will likely not be at a high point for the next few months.

Firefly is a more positive card, at least for the short term. You will have plenty of mental energy for a little while, but you may have a short attention span and lose interest in things quickly.

Cavern is the detractor from your energies. It seems like you are being somewhat undermined in your efforts, and something hidden from you is bringing down your energy levels. It's not a great amount, based on the signifier, but it does have an effect. You could try to find this detractor by exploring your emotions, maybe with another person to help? Or you could simply try to negate the effects by bringing up your energy levels through other methods.
>>
>>19368577
Could i get a general? :)
>>
Just going to let this float, If anyone answers it that would be awesome.

1. Which direction is safe for my family?
2. Girl or boy or neither
3. How much longer before it all comes crashing down?

Cheers
>>
Still trading this:
>>19368537
>>
Any reader doing free readings? Thanks in advance.
Query: Is M at the same beach as me or is just a girl that looks exactly like her. If it is her, how will our encounter be like?(violent, friendly etc.)
18 m Aries
>>
File: 1325104362456.jpg (86KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1325104362456.jpg
86KB, 500x332px
>>19368348
Signifier: Autumn
Thoughts: Adventure
Emotions: Hand

Autumn is a generally negative card, indicating an ongoing or upcoming downward trend. If you are in a relationship, or hoping to start one, this card doesn't bode very well for that. If you are simply friends and are trying to look out for them, you may be able to either wait out the bad times or help them through it.

Oddly, adventure is generally a positive mental card. It represents optimism, and an inclination for action and exploration. One interpretation could be that they are looking to try a new group of friends, and that would explain them moving away from you? Or it could be that they are recently feeling mentally exposed. Like maybe they shared a little too much insight into their head with you or someone else recently, and are trying to pull back into their shell?

Hand has no strong emotional connotations, but generally represents control. I believe this means that they are in full control of their emotions, not the other way around.

Sorry, still not sure of the reason they have for acting distant towards you.
>>
File: 1306388623490.jpg (82KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1306388623490.jpg
82KB, 750x600px
>>19368591
Signifier: Vassal
Mental: Winter
Emotional: Butterfly
Material: Hand

Things will remain pretty much at the status quo for you. Your thoughts have slowed a bit lately, and you won't feel like thinking on difficult topics. On the other hand, you will get to experience brief moments of wonderment, and will have a generally optimistic outlook for a while.

I seem to keep pulling hand for physical lately, but that makes sense. You are in control of your physical destiny. Whether it's your safety in the street or the fitness of your body, you can choose to make it good or bad. Work hard, and you will see results. Be lazy, and it won't go as well for you.
>>
Hello everyone

Doing 2 readings tonight

I need:
-Name or identifying word
-Gender (if doing a love/relationship reading)
-Approximate Age range (18-25, 26-35, etc)
-Approximate location (Country is fine or part of country, IE West Coast US)
-Color / Shape combination
-Query

Feedback appreciated!!
>>
>>19368593
>1: 3 of pentacles reversed
The direction that has more teamwork.
>2: the lovers
Doesn't look like neither.
>3: the hierophant reversed
Something about a status quo being challenged.
>>
File: Haibane Renmei.jpg (69KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Haibane Renmei.jpg
69KB, 1024x768px
>>19368593
>1. Left
>2. Both
>3. A good demolition company can do it in 3 days

Seriously though, I'll need a few more details. Are (1) and (2) related - asking whether to have a child or not, and if so, what gender will it be? If not, what do you mean by "direction"?

And what are you concerned about coming crashing down? Material wealth or something about property? Emotional states, yours or someone else's? Or mental stress or disorder piling up and running you over?
>>
>>19368619
Ocean
Female asking about male
18 to 25
East coast
Green evergreen tree
Query:
>>19368537
Pls help
>>
File: 1309834328452.jpg (391KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1309834328452.jpg
391KB, 1920x1200px
>>19368601
Signifier: Lord
Danger: Chameleon
Emotional: Shield

Whoever it is, it is someone who considers herself to be superior to others. If that describes M, then it may be her. Or it still may not be.

Chameleon represents the hidden enemy, so I'd be very cautious about approaching, or not do it at all. Shield typically represents love, but in this case, I'd bet on her simply being defensive if you approached.
>>
>>19368619
Can you do >>19368601 please?
Aditional info:
Name or Nick: Mu$c@ (my CS nick since i was 7)
Colored shape: blueish-green ∞
>>
>>19368619

Potato
Male
29 - 31 (:P)
Aus
Purple Pentagon
What can I expect career in career / finance in like the next 6 months? Feel like I need some more stability maybe. ty
>>
>>19368646
That's why i asked of she would act negatively if I met her. She has been a total asshole bitch last time we met even though i'm a nice guy. Guess I'm keeping distance.
Thanks a lot dude
>>
>>19368631
Cards kept flying out at me during this one while I was shuffling.

Based on what I got your situation was caused by an immature dishonesty possibly involving a third upstanding male. The Advice is removal, get out, seperate yourself from him and move on, possibly physically move if you have to. The consequences if you don't follow the advice aren't good, they deal with financial ruin, monetary loss.
>>
>>19368614
Thank You!!
>>
>>19368648

The person you are looking at is not who or what you expect. The one you are looking at on the beach is neutral to you / reserved.
>>
>>19368619
If you're still willing to do some more then i'd be happy
>-Name or identifying word
Sonor
>-Gender (if doing a love/relationship reading)
Male, no love shit query
>-Approximate Age range (18-25, 26-35, etc)
>-Approximate location (Country is fine or part of country, IE West Coast US)
Canada
>-Color / Shape combination
Purple Triangle
>-Query
Why am i targeted and what are things i should do to counter this draining bullshit?
>>
>>19368658
Hm. I'll have to think of how that relates? I don't know if a third male and I'm totally responsible for my own finances with no dependents. And I'm already physically away and separated. I was just hoping for meeting in the middle and some forgiveness. Compromise
>>
>>19368657
>She has been a total asshole bitch last time we met even though i'm a nice guy.

Yeah you sound real nice.
>>
>>19368603
Thank you so much Receiver!
>>
>>19368649
I know I only said two readings but the potato made me lol so you get a reading.

Very interesting. You're feeling weak and ineffectual as a provider. In reality, you have untapped willpower. Advice is to focus on your past or the past in general. Capitalize on nostalgia and your childhood. If you fail to heed said advice dishonesty or vice await you in the future.
>>
>>19368668

I'll give you the cards to mediate over yourself:

situation: emperor (R), seven of swords, king of cups.

advice: three of swords, knight of swords

outcome: ace of pentacles (R)
>>
File: Skyrim - Whiterun Guard.jpg (125KB, 811x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim - Whiterun Guard.jpg
125KB, 811x1224px
That's it from me for now. Off to play some games for a bit.
>>
>>19368695
Thank u
>>
>>19368667

Hello Sonor, I know this is going to sound terrible and patronizing but I'm only the messenger so please don't shoot me. Unfortunately whatever trial you're going through is actually a very good thing. It's a gift intended for personal growth. The advice is you're going to be defeated either way but what you make if it is your choice. If you accept your fate, it won't be so bad. If you don't accept it you'll be corrupted by avarice, greed and vice.
>>
File: Snapchat-1137234418.jpg (581KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1137234418.jpg
581KB, 1080x1920px
>>19368577
THANK YOU SO MUCJ!
>>
File: Alakazam.jpg (23KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
Alakazam.jpg
23KB, 297x300px
I'm back for another hour, so I can do 4 oracle card readings.

> Gender
> Query
> Do you have a pet? If so, what kind of animal?
>>
>>19369076
Male
Romance literally when?
Used to have a cat and fish, both ripped in pepperonis.
Thanks for your time.
>>
>>19369076
Male
Failed my exam don't know what to do know with life. Do I move away and just start something from nothing? Do I try to make it work here?
Query: What do I do with my life from here on out?
I don't have animals right now, but I love cats and would love many in the future.
>>
>>19369076
Female
What does she really want from me? Where is this going?
I have cats
>>
>>19369076
>> Do you have a pet? If so, what kind of animal?
Male.
Am I moving in a good direction?
A turtle.
>>
>>19369076
Male
Love reading
Yes, a cat
>>
File: 1310883636000.png (213KB, 315x422px) Image search: [Google]
1310883636000.png
213KB, 315x422px
>>19369083
Sorry, doesn't look good.

Signifier: Whale
Sexual: Shield
Emotional: Coins

Both whale and shield represent the maintenance of the status quo, as well as safety. Coins and whale indicate sadness, and coins implies only momentary effect, or never any occurrence at all. I'm sorry to say, but it doesn't look like you'll find love for a long time.

Although, another way to interpret it might be: "You'll have to pay for it, so remember to use protection."

Sorry to hear that about your pets.
>>
>>19369106
Can't say i'm terribly surprised, that's what it has been feeling like lately. At least it means i can focus on other things though. Thanks for the help.
>>
File: 1306385303230.jpg (22KB, 388x497px) Image search: [Google]
1306385303230.jpg
22KB, 388x497px
>>19369089
Signifier: Death
Ambition: Knowledge
Virtue: Lover
Material: Whale

I guess I was stuck on the idea that failing an exam (even something like qualifiers or bar exams) would prevent you from trying again in the same field. But "death" puts paid to that line of thought pretty quickly. It does seem like this particular path is closed to you now.

It looks like you may need to do some research to determine what would be another good path to go on. Explore around a little and try to find something that gives you the same drive.

Whale is a symbol of protection, so it doesn't seem like you'll be in dire financial straights immediately. Depend on people who can help you through this tough period.

Your kindness is one of your major virtues. Retain that, protect it, and display it when appropriate. If you find some kind of profession/major where it can come into play, that will help you excel.
>>
Female
How can I help my fiancee recover from his suicide attempt?
I have a black chihuahua
>>
>>19369125
It is closed to me for now, I can retake the exam but I don't think I'll be able to pass without a 3 month course for it which makes me somewhat mad because I have have to follow it because they want to make more money on the 3 month course and the test.

I guess you're right with the depending on other people, I'll have no other choice for now but my kindness has bitten me in the ass too much I'm trying to cut down on that. I want to be more calculating and let my emotions take the backseat now so I can put myself in a more stable position then I can help people without hurting myself.
>>
>>19369076
i know that you said you would only do 4 but if you have time can you please do me.
Female
I am lost, their is a man in my dreams and he is trying to tell me something, but it is so scattered that it is confusing me. so i was hoping that if you have time maybe you can try to give me a bit of understanding about it.
>i have 2 cats, and one dog but i would say cats are more my husbands and dog is mine.
>>
>>19369076
Female
I just want some confirmation that I've totally fucked my chances with this guy I like.
Yes I do. She's a red and white shih tzu called daisy and I love her
>>
>>19369125
>>19369146
forgot to say thank you
>>
File: 1310888337428.jpg (19KB, 496x326px) Image search: [Google]
1310888337428.jpg
19KB, 496x326px
>>19369090
Since I've got no context here, I went for a fairly broad spread.
Signifier: Chameleon
Sex/Danger: Bow
Thoughts: Prayer
Emotions: Birth
Material: Magic

Chameleon is always a worrying one when it comes up as the signifier. It can represent a hidden enemy, or someone who hides an aspect of themselves if in another card's place. However, since it is representing her desires for you, I think she wants you to change to blend in more. Not sure if this means to blend in with a particular crowd, or just conform more to her line of thinking/feeling/looking. But that's what I'm getting.

Bow indicates that you aren't in danger. It's not a strong sexual card.

Prayer indicates she is hoping for a bit more introspection on your part. Possibly also hoping to see some more wonderment in your eyes as well (not sure if she wants to be the one who inspires it though).

Magic is a pretty weak card for the material aspect. I don't there are any issues in regards to wealth, fitness, or looks.

Birth is actually the strongest card here though. It represents love and happiness. It can also imply a reset and renewal. If you have been going through some rough times, maybe she's hoping that you can reset all the emotions between the two of you and start over. But it does look like love and happiness is the eventual goal.
>>
File: 1379974134207.gif (992KB, 277x190px) Image search: [Google]
1379974134207.gif
992KB, 277x190px
>>19369146
>>19369161
No problem. Don't lose that kindness though, even if you pack it away somewhere for awhile. You'll need it in the future, and if you keep it away for too long, you'll have a hard time figuring out when you need to bring it out. Maybe do something occasionally that will let you put it on full display? Volunteer at a charity or pet the animals at a shelter?
>>
File: 1306384894038.jpg (193KB, 1370x679px) Image search: [Google]
1306384894038.jpg
193KB, 1370x679px
>>19369103
>a turtle
Yes, very slowly.

Actual reading now:
Signifier: Lord
Virtue: Bow
Ambition: Staff
Material: Shield

Lord is a nice one for an ambition-related question. You're hoping to move up the ranks or gain some measure of power?

Unfortunately, "staff" is a big question mark. The outcome could go in any direction, and it's not even fully under your control which direction it goes. Not to say you shouldn't try your hardest, as it will have an impact, but there are other forces working as well.

Shield at least implies that you won't suffer materially (wealth/possessions) from this path. You seem to have a measure of protection against failing completely.

Bow implies that diligence will be important. I think that's a tentative suggestion to stay the course and keep working for it.
>>
>>19369176
I don't know, I'm very lost right now. I have no idea what to do, nothing to work on or go to.

I need to wait a week and then I can go to another town to visit someone and maybe get a job there. I'm essentially dropping down to earth at a very high speed it feels like and I don't know if I have a parachute let alone one that works.
>>
File: 1428758187802.gif (2MB, 400x177px) Image search: [Google]
1428758187802.gif
2MB, 400x177px
>>19369104
Signifier: Autumn
Virtue: Dance
Sin: Lord
Emotions: Bow

I'm afraid you might be in a bit of a slump for a few months. Autumn represents a short-term downward trend. Bow has a weak connection to happiness, so you may still get some joy during this period, but not love.

Dance represents temperance, while lord strongly implies sloth, with a weaker connection to gluttony and pride. Don't indulge to the point of excess in any vice, and beware of pride. This may help to bring you out of the slump faster, and bring you back to normal faster.

But don't worry; your cat will always love you. Or like you. Or at least act like it loves you when it's hungry.
>>
>>19369224
Thank you, very much
>>
>>19369076
Male
Yeaaah, I probably shouldn't have sent that pic should I?
Yes, two dogs.
>>
>>19369076
If you're still there, would you mind giving me a reading please?
> Gender
male
> Query
What am i supposed to do with my life? Why do i have to deal with such harsh conditions and why does it seems to get worse with years? Everything i do always seems to backfire by external sources that i can't seem to counter

I know that everyone has their own problems to deal with thru life and i'm not trying to exagerate but there are people who truly go out of their way to ruin my life and the shit has been growing exponentially with years. Not being paranoid or making any of it up, i really fucking need to know wtf is this all about and how do i go about to work my way thru it
> Do you have a pet? If so, what kind of animal?
i don't
>>
File: Mushishi - Smoke Signals.jpg (649KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Mushishi - Smoke Signals.jpg
649KB, 2560x1440px
>>19369076
That's all I have time for now.

>>19369136
>>19369148
>>19369152
Sorry, but there should be some other readers on here soon. Also,
>>19369148
My oracle cards may not be the best method for that. They're pretty versatile, but weak on the specifics. A scryer, bibliomancer, or shufflemancer may have better luck with that kind of question.
>>
>>19369249
thank you for advise on who to ask, do they look through past posts or would i have to re-post when one gets on?
>>
>>19368349
you could also use a sharklaser email
>>
File: Cowboy Bebop - Blue.jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy Bebop - Blue.jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>19369257
I'll sometimes look back through for air queries, but won't pick up on ones responding to a reader. Probably best to repost when one gets on.
>>
>>19369203
Oh, it seems that your reading concerns another part of my life than I expected - admittedly a part of much higher importance! Would you tell me a bit more about the lord (or where I ought to look for more information)? I've never wished for more power or status than what I expected I need for my girlfriend and my future family. I hope that my current path will bring us the happiness I envision.

Thank you so much for your time and your trouble, and the unexpected good news. There's little I can give you in return, but I'll share a song if you want, in the hope that I may add just a little beauty to your day in some form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPcnGrie__M
>>
>>19369287
Lord, as in king, just represents power. It doesn't need to be big though, could just be a goal of being in a managerial position. Or could be political office or even just activism ambition. As a signifier though, it just represents your ambitions.

Sorry if I was off-track on my reading. I had assumed you meant academic/career path.
>>
>>19369304
I don't think you were - if what you say is true, that was the best card you could draw. Thanks again!
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>The Character for a Wu Xing element
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19369388
=( i would but your requirements confuse me, can i have simpler requirements please.
>>
>>19369388
fuck you moonie
>>
>>19369388
poopie, you're a meanie
>>
>>19369388
boooooo
hisssssssssss
>>
>>19369388
>Character:

>Colour
Blue
>Shape
Diamond

(Born under 水; blue makes the most beautiful colours; diamond intrigues.)

>Query
Been having unnatural experiences. How to proceed? Should I further research this or is it better not to let myself be distracted?
>>
Trading with a scryer
>>
>>19369779
Query?
>>
>>19369783
I want to know my next boy friends looks and or when we meet? Yourz?
>>
Trading.

>male
>22
>capricorn

Tomorrow i will have a feedback with my boss, should i ask him for change my activities? Or should i just quit?
>>
>>19369787
Ask him and if it's a no go
Just quit

If you're willing to quit you might as well just ask.
>>
>>19369786
Pale skin, light brown hair, slight underbite. He's quiet, not the type to make the first move. Hell, he seems much shyer than you. I don't know if he's a virgin, but he gives off that vibe. I don't see a background, so I'm wondering if it's online or through mutual friends. He's not fat, buy he would definitely benefit from some time in the gym. Aside from that underbite, the dude would be extremely handsome if he got fit.

I think he's into computers or something mechanical. I see him turning a screwdriver into what appears to be a computer component. He might have a budding interest in a sport, see if you can encourage him there. I say this not just for health/fitness, but it will improve his conference. Overall, the best thing you can do for him is show him affection. He's shy and nervous at first, won't be as comfortable.

What do you feel comfortable/uncomfortable reading?
>>
>>19369838
Cool thanks. Feel comfortable with mundane queries the most.
>>
Any active readers for a general reading? I'm in some deep shit right now and looking for some guidance please.

>Virgo
>24
>Female
Please let me know if there's anything else needed. Thank you.
>>
>>19369855
what's your query on in particular and I'll give you a brief Tarot reading.
>>
>>19369853
Relationship reading, I'm the dude, it's complicated
>>
>>19369860

Could you read mine? >>19369787
>>
Trading
>>
Could a kind reader get to this?

>>19369233
>>
>>19369890
>Classic 4-card cross spread. Tarot de Marseille. Reading good for 3-4 months.

>Work

Left=You=Justice; Right=The Question=The Tower; Top= General Climate= The Devil; Bottom=Answer=Force.

Justice indicates a very delicate separation and it will be easy to screw things up. In other words, the advice here is to take no initiative first, allow others to do make the decisions and see what happens.

The Tower does not look good: some major problems going on at work, and they are still having an ongoing effect. No positive developments for the time being.

The Devil as overall atmosphere shows your professional status is dependent on the whims of a rather controlling person who doesn’t have your best interests at heart, and who is likely to change his mind quickly. This indicates a toxic social environment.

Force also points to troubles and hard times at work, and that you’re going to have to fight for what you want.

Putting it all together, I would say that this points to an eventual separation from this particular job. However, don’t quit just yet, wait and see what the boss says, then make your decision. Maybe you’ll get fired, which would make this easier, plus you probably get to apply for benefits you wouldn’t get if you just quit. If the boss is a real pain, then do consider getting out of the there in the next few months.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19369860
Im depressed and anxious to the point of it affecting my digestive health. I guess I'm looking for something to look forward to. If things will ever get better.

what do you sense from my future? Am I ever going to get some stability?
>>
>>19369874
And I also knew they were engaged in building, just for the dismal fun of the thing, a wharf. The knocks that reached us seemed so much bigger than what could be distinguished of those dwarves arms and tools..

Kind of confusing, so ill see another.

It was no easy matter to divert the little maidens attention while I performed the obscure adjusments necessary for the success of the trick.

The relationship is a constant building process between you two. One of you like to make things more difficult than they really are and I am thinking its her. She does it for the entertainment value she is not really this concerned.. When she acts this way she makes the problems seem so big that it looks impossible to fix when the tools are right in front of you. I think the best way to success is to trick her, its not good but its the easiest way to get her to calm down. Lie to her and distract her from the real problems at hand. Play her at her own games. !
>>
>>19369940
I'm >>19369855 btw
>>
>>19369915
Yes?
>>
>>19369965
There is someone I've had a falling out with. Are they ready to forgive me? What would happen if I approached them in a couple of weeks to diffuse things and ask for forgiveness?
Yours?
>>
>>19369950
>One of you like to make things more difficult than they really are and I am thinking its her.
Yup

>She does it for the entertainment value
Not surprised, she's such a child.

>trick her
>Lie to her and distract her from the real problems at hand
Wut? Explain
>>
>>19369940

>Health

Left=You=The Sun; Right=The Question=The Moon; Top= General Climate= The Fool; Bottom=Answer=The Pope.

The Sun is a very positive card which promises improvement. A positive, sunny disposition will work wonders, if you can fake it till you make it.

The Moon as general situation is full of emotional turmoil, confusion and depression. So we can clearly see that this is what is affecting you right now. This will take some time to heal, and it will also depend largely on your attitude, as indicated by the Sun.

The Fool also points to a slow period of healing. Possibly you also have memory loss or trouble remembering things.

However, this negativity is offset by the outcome, which is the Pope, who promises protection and guidance. He represents the healer, the expert, the guide, so you will have to reach out and find the best doctor and therapist you can, and go and see them.

As we can see from this spread, the illness itself, and the environment in which it arises, are both quite confused, negative emotional states more than anything else.

The cure, on the other hand, as seen from the 2 positive cards - in this case - *you* as the Sun, and the Pope as the outcome, shows that the cure lies within yourself and a good physician or therapist. So please take action and get to work on this.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19369978
Thanks so much you're very talented.
>>
>>19369972
"...poor Catullus would lose forever. So how could I afford not to see her for two months of summer insomnias?

Before the passage he was talking about how much he wanted to have sex with her. Its saying to give him a brief time off, he will come back to you because he will miss you and cant stand to be away from you. If he doesnt then a couple of weeks off should work just talk to him then. He loves you.

What will happen between F and I in the following days ahead?

>>19369973
If she pulls her act, play along or start another show. She just wants attention.
>>
>>19369860
Female
Love reading plz
>>
>>19370025
>What will happen between F and I in the following days ahead

ten of swords, devil, emperor reversed, king of cups reversed, five of cups

A LOT. Seems you guys will be emotionally at war with some forces you won't be able to control. It could be with each other, it could be others, but it'll wreak havoc on your relationship with F. Except a major breakdown. It won't spell the end of your relationship with this person, but it will expose some serious flaws to you both and reveal and you'll come to have a deeper understanding of your attachment to each other. How you each will view this attachment is what will determine the following days. In response to the breakdown we see someone desperately grasping for some control back. They have the best intentions but we only see them making things worse for everyone. Regret and hurt is involved. Your relationship with F won't end, but we see you both have major issues to work out for each other and there is some pain and regret in your future with each other. Five of cups isn't heartbreak, nor is it the walking away of five of pentacles or eight of cups, so there is still hope for things to work out, but know that the next few days aren't going to be pretty.
>>
>>19369978
Would you do a reading for me?
>>
>>19370040
>>19370043
Tomorrow folks, OK. Post query and I'll get to it then.
>>
>>19370053
What are the intentions of the non-physical entity that I've been hanging out with?
>>
>>19370042
Thanks. This is assuming something will happen at all right? Its been 10 of swords for too long
>>
>>19370071
It seems pretty clear that things will happen. That doesn't mean good thing but things. Lol
>>
Could I request a reading?
I'd like to know why I am feeling like all of my boyfriends friend dislike me or a big part of them, I also feel like he doesn't want to spend as much time as me anymore and I don't know whether this is on my head or if it is all actually a reality.
Also I'd like to know where my familiar money situation will get better if it even does. Ty
Female,18, gemini
>>
>>19370103
I have a few typing mistakes but that's because of my annoying phone that spellchecks and corrects everything
>>
Trading
How is C feeling about me rn?
>>
>>19370132
Still trading this
>>
Air Query

Am i getting cucked?
>>
>>19370374
>Anon is getting cucked
The Emperor
>Anon is not getting cucked
9 of Wands reversed

Sorry bro
>>
>>19370393
I have no idea what those mean
>>
hello /x/. im looking for a general reading.
is today a good time to apologize to mb?
>>
How does she feel about me?
How does she feel about M?
How does she feel about He?
How does she feel about Ha?
>>
File: cY2cPfK.gif (220KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
cY2cPfK.gif
220KB, 500x269px
>>19370422
>>
>>19370422
Bruh..
>>
>>19370422
You forgot J, L and N.
>>
>>19370444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKWErnL72Iw
>>
File: 1474172965951.gif (2MB, 162x179px) Image search: [Google]
1474172965951.gif
2MB, 162x179px
Trading

What does she want from me? What ends up happening between us?

Query?
>>
Trading, would like a career reading. If I stay here, how long will it take to pay off? If I leave, what should I look for?
>>
File: 1288420200930.jpg (45KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
1288420200930.jpg
45KB, 500x633px
>>19370515

I'll trade you right here>>19370460

I'll get started on yours
>>
>>19370515
>Trading, would like a career reading. If I stay here, how long will it take to pay off? If I leave, what should I look for?
>>19370526
>>19370460

If I stay here, how long will it take to pay off?

>Three of Cups

Not too long actually, I see some good fortune coming your way in the terms of finances to help you pay whatever it is you owe off faster. Staying might lead you to finding someone special as well.

If I leave, what should I look for?

>The Sun

Look for some place warm that is abundant in career opportunities for you. Somewhere not too far from a beach.
>>
>>19370548
>onecard
Eh, okay

>>19370460
Judgement rev, The Star

She probably wants someone who will accept her for who she is and likewise provide some emotional support for a positive direction in her life. Part of her wants to make some bad decisions with you, but she does realize these are bad decisions, and they'll continue to be bad decisions until she sees you as a positive influence in some other way. If you do that, looks like you'll bang. Have fun.
>>
Trading this:
>>19370515
I'm looking for something detailed. I'll match the depth of your reading.
>>
>>19369388
Wu Xing

Primary color
purple
Basic Geometric Shape
Triangle
Query
Will I be where I want five years from now?
>>
>>19370515
>>19370515
>staying
>two of coins, five of swords, five of pentacles
>leaving
>seven of coins, the hierophant, the devil

do you actually like this job or is there a constant feeling of input with little output for you in terms of reward? with it you have more time to balance other things in your life, or there will eventually, but without it there's more reward for you and you alone. you don't like this job now and we live in the present. i do not think it is going to pay off for you any time soon.

if you leave it is not going to be an easily clean sailing even then. there will be a feeling of constant input with less output for you but you will feel a more at routine and in tune with yourself. there is a more reliable prediction and framework for your progression. you won't be doubting yourself in this new job and worrying about the future as much. there will also feel an unwavering duty to this job that you will actually enjoy even if it is not healthy.

the large amount of coin cards and majors tells me any explicit evidence for progression in any job will take years to manifest regardless, but if you leave it will be more certain to you where you are headed emotionally.

how does the man I like feel about me and when will he talk to me next?
>>
>>19370432
>>19370437
>>19370444
Not like that derp monkeys. I'm not asking about love, she's just feeling down and off lately and I'd like to know if she still considers my friends and I friends with her.
>>
>>19370722
Apologies for the delay, I'll get started right now
>>
No readers?
>>
>>19370722
>how does the man I like feel about me and when will he talk to me next?
5 of Pentacles rev, Queen of Pentacles, Knight of Pentacles rev, Ace of Swords

He sees you as “expensive” or high maintenance. Maybe not this directly, but he is thinking with his head about you, and he sees himself as better off financially/structurally without you. There's honestly not too much to say about this, since this spread is so heavy on pentacles. If you're expecting him to come from the heart on this one, think again. He's looking at this in purely pragmatic terms, and you seem contrary to pragmatism for him to pursue, at least for something long-term or into which he needs to invest.

Weeks: 10P rev, QoC, The Tower, Death rev

Pretty straightforward timeline, he'll probably talk to you in about 2 weeks, then things fall apart the week after. I wish I had better news for you, but that's what my cards say. Feel free to get a second opinion, I've been wrong before.
>>
>>19370981

i'm reading your post right now
>>
>>19371008
Any semblance of feelings from him is overrided by pragmatism you are saying? Because I felt something special from him, I am not sure what but I have not felt it with another man. This is not just mundane infatuation.
>>
I'd like to trade a reading in exchange for an astrological birth chart analysis on any particular area of your life/chart you're interested in.

What is the outcome for me and him with the events that will happen the 17th-20th of august? Is my gut instinct correct and I'm denying it because I'm afraid of emotional intimacy and something good actually happening or is that gut feeling wrong?
>>
>>19371073
Sounds about right

Situation: 8 of Wands
Thoughts/Emotions/Actions--
Yours: 6 of Pentacles, The Moon, Knight of Swords
His: 9 of Wands, Ace of Swords, The Sun
>>
File: tumblr_ocs42mnq4Q1trox0ho1_500.jpg (159KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocs42mnq4Q1trox0ho1_500.jpg
159KB, 500x750px
Female. 26 yrs old.
When will my next relationship be?
What will he look like? and what type of characteristic/personality will he have? How will we meet? Asking this since yesterday. I got no answer. Hopefully I finally do. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19371073
>>19370722

Julie plz go
>>
>>19371101
>his actions are the sun
>aka being a smug over it
Thanks
>>
trading
Will I always be special to him or will he eventually just forget about me?
>>
File: IMG_2570.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2570.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Anyone up for a general reading?
F
Cancer
Partner and I have had some financial issues in the last bit that have really strained our relationship and home life. My partner had a job interview on Friday for what seems to be a great opportunity. Can anyone read what the outcome of this interview will be?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19371179
>Will I always be special to him or will he eventually just forget about me?

Starting yours

What is she waiting for?
>>
>>19371197
Starting yours
>>
General please

M
Feb 3
Aquarius
>>
File: 1473218843494.jpg (74KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473218843494.jpg
74KB, 599x563px
>>19371179
>Will I always be special to him or will he eventually just forget about me?
>>19371197

Will I always be special to him or will he eventually just forget about me?

>Four of Cups, Nine of Pentacles, The High Priestess

I don't think he could forget about you if he tried. He's considering getting back in touch with you but he's not sure if he should pull the trigger metaphorically speaking. I sense that there's A LOT going on his life right now, it's a bit overwhelming for him. First he wants to be in a position of prominence, a state he has yet to reach. High Priestess speaks about a woman endowed with the Mystical Arts. Your affinity for reading and your appearance here on /x/ leads me to believe this woman is you. He thinks about you from time to time, I get the feeling that he feels he has some spiritual connection with you. You two will meet again.
>>
>>19371247
Sorry, had a phone call. My fucking friends won't leave me alone to come out and drink.

>eight of swords, seven of Wands, temperance, eight of pentacles, nine of pentacles

She fears moving forward because she cannot see the path in front of her, and every fiber of her being fights with her every decision she makes so she constantly doubts herself, constantly doubts her path and her choices. What she wants is some stability and some peace of mind and she doesn't want to take that next step until she feels secure. Perhaps this is something you can help her with. If you want to be a help rather than a hinderance, don't push her. Just be there for her.
>>
>>19371277
>coming out and drink
I might be a little drink already
>>
Trading
>>
>>19371284
Query
>>
Trading,I do iching
>>
>>19371313
What does he feel for me?
>>
Is this thread dead?
>>
>>19371448
Dead as a doorknob it seems anon. How are you today?
>>
>>19371448
looks like it
>>
>>19371455
Hey Empath, thank you for asking. I am trying to be grateful, thinking positive, but a bit lonely. Also, no one has replied to my reading in days! I seem to get skip each time. The most bizarre thing ever. I wonder if it's for a reason. But it makes me even more curious to know the answer to these questions: >>19371111

How are you?
>>
>>19371457
Well let's keep it alive!
>>
>>19371489
somebody wants to trade then?
>>
>>19371493
I wish! I have no idea how to do it, and sorry for it :( Well assuming trade means I also do a reading for you as well? Is that correct? In which again, I don't know how to do it. Unless I go to a free site lol.
>>
>>19371479
No problem, I was lurking anyway and it's always nice to have someone ask how your day is. That's good to hear, positive mind=positive life. Aye, loneliness seems to be resource in plentiful supply around here. Most likely because it's multiple questions in one and most readers will skip because of the effort involved. Second is probably because Air query and as usual it's a love reading which is the staple here and can wear thin on a reader.

Even so, do you really need to know all that? Where's the fun in knowing; mystery is the spice of life!
>>
>>19371508
Haha true. Well said. I think it has to do with many things. Being an attractive girl, yet have the shittiest of luck in relationships. Also its the woman in me. We always are curious, it's in our DNA. I say it's fun to see if it comes to pass. Yes, I have notice the same (loneliness). I mean we are all online, instead of outside. You know? Anywho, HOW ARE YOU? You never answered it
>>
File: 8FIgaOd.jpg (189KB, 1024x1249px) Image search: [Google]
8FIgaOd.jpg
189KB, 1024x1249px
I am looking for a trade

What's going to happen between me and Audrey?

Leave query
>>
>>19371532
Well that's a darn shame; perhaps you intimidate the guys being an attractive girl? I have no luck as I practically never leave the house apart from running classes and work haha. And you're right, we're online; not much can happen here.

I'm good thank you, just finished up gym and about to have some food and settle into bed. Good day, nice and warm with clear blue skies; I missed this warm weather.
>>
>>19371577

Before going to bed, mind doing a quick trade?
>>
>>19371577
Perhaps. I try not to dwell on it. You know it's better to be alone than with bad company. I choose not to settle. Oh I know very well that life, as a workaholic myself. It keeps my mind off things. I have to say today in my side of the world, it was the coolest day we had all summer. What a relief. Do you take protein shakes afterwards? I use to use pre-workout powder, but then, I would take it too late and it will kick in at work and I looked like a crack head :/ hahaha. That shit is no joke. Are you in Europe?
>>
>>19368235
any readers on?
>>
>>19371637
Depends on query; I just got back from the shops and am making breakfast. I have about 20-30min before I actually get in bed proper.
>>19371651
Exactly; in the wise words of /tg/
>no game is better than a bad game
It's really the only time I get to hit gym between work, classes and actually sleeping like a human bean. I try to eat mostly whole foods, but occasionally I'll use a protein shake if cravings hit. I have black coffee for a pre-workout, a shot as I'm leaving work and by the time I'm home and roaring to go. Nope, Aussie as bangers and mash.
>>
>>19371701
>Depends on query; I just got back from the shops and am making breakfast. I have about 20-30min before I actually get in bed proper.

It's here>>19371549

Some background, she rarely messages me but we've had sex before. Out of the blue she started messaging me again and I'm curious as to what she wants from me? She insist on using condoms during sex and I usually lose all sensation and go limp inside her so the sex is pretty terrible.
>>
>>19371727
Reading this, as a female is such a breath of fresh air You have answered most of my questions just by this question. I don't have to know Tarot reading to know what she is thinking. She obviously misses you! Condom, because damn, she probably she runs the risk of STD's with you. Maybe because you thinks you are promiscuous , so she has to play safe. I mean I know men who refuse to want to use a condom, but... is that the only reason? Can't you find bigger condoms? What do you think of her?
>>
>>19371701
Well said! Yes coffee is a good pre-workout.
That last sentence was so foreign to me. hahaha
>>
>>19371727
also, she doesn't want to look so needy or desperate.
>>
File: 1388894276220.jpg (246KB, 1000x673px) Image search: [Google]
1388894276220.jpg
246KB, 1000x673px
>>19371769

I got tested and I'm clean, she's never had sex without a condom and has only had sex with 2 guys, me being the 2nd.

It's nothing against her but I have tried different condoms, including ultra thin Japanese ones and I honestly can't feel anything. It sucks that we get all revved up for sex, put on a condom and 3 minutes later my dick goes completely limp. We like each other and there's sexual interest for both of us but if neither of us can cum or even have regular sex, what's the point? She also said she just wants to be FWB and not a couple but if we can't even do the benefits part right...?

>>19371789
>also, she doesn't want to look so needy or desperate.

To me she gives the opposite impression of not needing me at all
>>
>>19371784
Yea it is, it's my biggest vice desu.
>>19371727
>>19371795
Reading these two it seems pretty clear that you don't want a relationship from her and the fwb pact isn't providing you with what you need. I'm confused as to what exactly you want to know? Whether she's after more sex?
>>
>>19371826
hey empath? do you have room for 1 more? im wondering if ill hear from a friend soon?
>>
>>19371826
>Reading these two it seems pretty clear that you don't want a relationship from her and the fwb pact isn't providing you with what you need. I'm confused as to what exactly you want to know? Whether she's after more sex?

I just want to know what she wants from me? She goes weeks without talking to me, and then just starts talking to me. Sex isn't great and she said she just wants sex only. Doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>19371843
Seems clear as day to me; you're an emotional tampon when she's down. sex is part payment, part enjoyment of the deal. The weeks without contact is a dead giveaway; she comes, gets her fill of sex and emotional support, and then it's off to the wind again until next one she's down and out and can't find another. I was there man, and this is almost textbook to what I went through (minus the shitty sex of course)
>>19371834
Sure, what are the genders and the query as concisely as possible pls <3
>>
>>19371795
Do you want to be FWB?

Don't get down on yourself, bad sex happens more often than you think! Trust me, I know.
This whole generation of being desensitized is whack! Her not being able to cum (as a woman) I heard this explained before. Men are like microwaves;fast- easily hot and ready. Women, are like crockpots; they take time to heat up. Also it can be her hormones, being nervous, her diet. Etc... When you go limp, we get insecure and we think it's because you don't find us attractive, hence...we dry up. The fucken cycle! UGH!
>>
Anybody want to experience a minor panic attack? Tap into my energy right now, don't take any, you might be stuck with minor anxiety if you do so. I'm also not giving anybody permission to take any.
>>
>>19371867
Shit nigga. Why do you feel like that?
>>
Looking for a trade. I do one card readings at the moment. Please give me a word to associate you with.

Would like a general love reading please. I am currently in a relationship.
>>
File: 1287374936374.jpg (49KB, 680x523px) Image search: [Google]
1287374936374.jpg
49KB, 680x523px
Air query.

Prefer a scrier, but anything will do.

Those who I always felt were my closest friends... Are they friends? Do they truly like me, or are they catty and putting me down behind my back? Can I trust them, or am I living a lie to think that I can?
>>
>>19371865

The sex doesn't even feel good because I can't feel anything at all. I don't mind just being friends, she can find other people to fuck easily but keeps coming back to me for whatever reason. I can get laid easily, it's not a problem for me, I'm just curious as to what she really wanted from me?

>>19371866

I wouldn't mind if the sex was enjoyable. Trust me, it's just the condom that's interfering and she knows this.
>>
>>19371867
Lol, you have less stress and anxiety than my typical day at work. Want to trade?
>>
>>19371865
female, he is male
will he reach out to talk to me soon? thank you -<3
>>
>>19371900
I stood, staring at a huge glass wall in a black room. Light surrounded me and a little patch on the other side of the wall. A man walked to the wall, tapped it once, looked it up and down and just said "nope, nope. Nope, nuh, nope" and despite this even when I caught his attention he would feign mouthing words despite the fact I could hear him perfectly well during his mumbling. Eventually he just shrugs and turns away, returning to the darkness

I don't believe so, some environmental issue is making any real chances at communication difficult. Not impossible mind you though. However, I get the feeling he is also not ready to talk, and using these difficulties as a perceived blockage and convincing himself it's fruitless to try right now.
>>
>>19371929
hey, empath when are you going to be avaible again?
>>
>>19371929
>environmental issues
so true, there is a barrier . oh well. thank you.
>>
>>19371933
Later this evening/tomorrow most likely; back on my working week. Why's that?
>>19371941
Sorry to hear that darling. Seems like all you can do is wait until he decides to come to the board so to speak
>>
>>19371969
>Later this evening/tomorrow most likely; back on my working week. Why's that?
to wait until then.
luck with your week empath
>>
File: PYCE5H9.jpg (12KB, 363x336px) Image search: [Google]
PYCE5H9.jpg
12KB, 363x336px
>>19371971
>>
>>19371971
make me laugh then nigga
>>
>>19371971
Learn to read well, you'll get offers
>>
>>19371971

go to /soc/ and stay there
>>
empath is such an amazing man
>>
File: 185108093.jpg (78KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
185108093.jpg
78KB, 416x416px
>>19371971
Disclaimer, I look nothing like her LOL.
>>
>>19371881
Anyone?
>>
Looking for a scrying.
>>
>>19372126
this
>>
>>19372126
Meant I can trade and looking for a scrying
>>
>>19372087
Ya, but you're alright.

>>19372126
>>19372136
Sup?
>>
>>19371876
General anxiety, I have a 5 days stretch of work all night shift coming up so I started freaking out

>>19371898
You must of tapped in as my mother help me come down, trust me, I barely get these but when I do its awful, I wish you better days ahead friend
>>
>>19372147
Can you do looks? Is there a man who will approach me this week romantic, who?
>>
>>19372136
Hey fren, gib age, a number between 30 and 300, fav song, and query, my question be this

I need to confirm another persons reading I had done a few weeks ago and I want to see if my recent actions changed anything

How and/or where will I meet my next girlfriend?
>>
>>19372147
Ha! I am a lot hotter, actually.
>>
>>19372176
No, but it looks like you might approach one. His face is a bit square-shaped, dark hair sort of up and to the side. He won't approach himself, but he'll make something of a first move by providing an invitation. Part of you will be hesitant to approach because you're “not that kind of girl,” but his signs are so clear, and something about his zero fucks given attitude draws you. He'll probably tease you about it a bit too, but that's most likely how he flirts. There's a subtle frustration game he plays. Have fun.

What do you feel comfortable/uncomfortable reading?

>>19372181
I know you are, and you look good in black underwear.
>>
>>19372216
Can you read me? I'm >>19371886
>>
>>19372216
What do you mean invitation? Hes going to invite me to something? Do I know him already? I'll read whatever query you have in need of reading
>>
>>19372216
And how would you possibly know that?
I don't own a single pair of black underwear.
>>
>>19372216
Can you read me? What type of guy will approach me in the near future?
>>
>>19372236
>What do you mean invitation? Hes going to invite me to something?
No, he gives you an opening and invitation to talk to him.

>I'll read whatever query you have in need of reading
A certain acquaintance of mine and I are supposed to help each other. I've already figured out how to help her, but we can't figure out what she has to do. Please read on that.

>>19372241
1. Divination is theoretical/running a simulation
2. I'm shitposting
>>
>>19372256
I like you already.
>>
>>19372256
Queen of Pentacles (rx), Three of Wands, The Sun, The Devil (rx)

She has the means to help you but not in the practical way you are hoping for her to. She can't help you there because she does not have the means to although your intentions are towards that direction with her right now. She can help you better in another field where it will be more beneficial for you though. There is an unhealthy tie you have towards something or someone that is weighing down on you. It's not doing any good for you and it shows. It's taking a toll on your happiness. She has some good ideas there about how you two can fix that and can help you plan and strategize better towards either alleviating that tie. Counsel her for advice to break the tie and burden that is taking such a toll on you and it will allow a lot of power to enter back into your life.
>>
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
Anyone up for a general reading?
F
Cancer
Partner and I have had some financial issues in the last bit that have really strained our relationship and home life. My partner had a job interview on Friday for what seems to be a great opportunity. Can anyone read what the outcome of this interview will be?

Thanks in advance.
>>
Feeling accurate tonight, so I'll trade.
>>
>>19372342
Query?
>>
>>19372342
Query?

>>19372297
Well, that's annoying. Thanks.

>>19372270
;^)
>>
>>19372348
What was the reason for B's sudden departure from the clan?

>>19372362
Will this player pursue me anytime soon?
>>
>>19372392
>two of swords, five of cups, wheel of fortune, hierophant reversed, eight of wands

B was feeling conflicted over what was best for them overall. They weren't happy about having to leave, but they felted backed into a corner on the principle of the thing, as though they had no choice if they wanted to achieve their desires and what was best for them.
While B knows that things could ultimately still go wrong, they're willing to take their chances for the sake of the big picture. B wants to follow their own path even if it doesn't look great to everyone. The good news is that positive change is coming for B and things will work out them at least within the short-term.

I want to know if he will end his isolation of me within the next month or two and see what we can work out or if he has no interest in doing so?
>>
>>19372392
>Will this player pursue me anytime soon?
That's it? Based on your perception of “soon,”
Yes/No:
>PoP rev/5W
>The Moon rev/The Devil
>5S rev/QoS
>The Tower rev/WoF
>7P rev/2C
5 straight nos. Clear enough?

I'm contracting some work from someone. What should I do to ensure the project is successful?
>>
>>19372427
That's interesting. As long as it's for B's own journey and not some drama. Thanks.

Four of Wands, Eight of Swords (rx), Six of Pentacles, The Fool

To give you a quick answer, yes, it looks like he will and the reunion will be harmonious and adding a refreshed level of excitement to both of your lives again. There will beckon a new relationship for you both. The reason he decides to end the isolation is not the one you are most likely not hoping it would be. It's because he gets tired of being alone and knows you are the one he can count on to provide reliable T.L.C.
>>
Air query: where is my relationship with L heading currently?
>>
>>19372446
Shit... what about, ever? LOL Thanks.

Temperance (reversed), Two of Wands, Six of Cups (reversed), Justice

I am sorry to bear some stressful news but it appears that a constant, watchful eye is going to be needed on this project in order for it to be successful. Even if someone has our best intentions at heart there is a tendency for others to act in what they think is best versus your idea of best or make mistakes even and this also applies here. You are going to want to have complete creative control over this project and not have them alter things. Only you truly know what is best for this project and yourself. I wouldn't hesitate to confront this person if they want to change it as per their ideas even if they are versed in the talents that this project entails.

I am sure you are giving them something in return for their work and you want things to go swimmingly so if your intuition about something is going off the radar or if you notice something, speak up to them. Let them know your concerns and give feedback with this constant, watchful eye on your project. Whoever is performing it won't like the fact that you are watching so intently but you must disregard their discomfort for the price of success because even if feelings get hurt we must remember that a job is a job. If there is an emotional attachment to this person or hoping for one you must choose hurt feelings over the success of the work. The feelings will diminish in their hurt in time and I do not think they would be too angry with you about it anyways if you explain rationally your actions. It's for the greater good sort of scenario.
>>
>>19372545
>ever?
You / Him / Union: 4 of Wands / 7 of Swords / King of Cups
Progression: Queen of Swords, The World rev, 3 of Pentacles, Judgement rev, 3 of Swords

...are you really trying to have a relationship with this dude? Actually, it looks like you're trying to /trick/ him into a relationship with you. It's not going to work. The cards suggest he actually knows what you're trying to do and isn't about to be outfoxed. He'll probably mess with you a good deal and make you think you're making progress. If he pulls it off particularly well, he might get you to do things for him. Don't be surprised if you find yourself doing chores or running errands or doing random favors while he pretends to be into you. Actually, he's probably more clever than you are, and you're probably thinking some “but we totally click and he likes me” line right now. Looks like you've been had, or you're about to be.

Shuffle and double-check:
Situation: The Tower rev
You: King of Cups / The Empress rev / Knight of Swords
Him: 8 of Cups / Ace of Pentacles / 3 of Pentacles

Would I be better off handling the project myself than working with him?
>>
>>19372608
Hey anon
Do you know if anybody's doing tarrot, or just trading? I'm about as psychic as a wall of bricks, so I don't want to bother anybody of it's too late

Much love
>>
Trading, i do iching

I got what I wanted and I'm enjoying it. Should I move on now?
or general
>>
>>19372608
The Devil (reversed), Page of Cups, Knight of Wands (reversed) VS. Eight of Cups, Three of Wands, Ten of Cups

You would be a lot better handling this project than working with him but it is not like there would be nothing to gain from working with him at all. It would certainly bond the two of you but the project is likely to be given up for an alternate idea or other project that you two think of while working together. He will convince you to give up this specific project for another or it won't come to for some reason. This could always change now that you know what is going to happen.

Then if you do it by yourself it is going to add more shit to your plate of things you need to do and feel as if it's a constant drain. It will take up a lot of your energy and free time. For some reason there is going to be a need to focus on it constantly. With the other person doing it you won't have to put as much energy into it while he does it, but this method gives you complete creative control and less stress of worrying about mistakes. Having complete creative control will allow you to discover things. You are more capable but if you are sure on this being the token project I would do it by yourself.

My advice is to discuss other ideas for projects he had for the intent of your work because we don't know if his "new and improved, different project" will really work and at least you will know what you are getting yourself into. From there you can decide whether you want to do it by yourself or with him.
>>
>>19372608
LOL Thank you.
>>
>>19368302
What was Vietnam like.
>>
>>19372643
self bump
>>
Hello I have a request for a reading, can someone do it for me? I would really appreciate it.

Beautiful thing: Justice

Where is it coming from, how do I end it?
>>
>>19372782
>19372782
pls read we need u
>>
File: f16dbe6f5961cae10b5b2659afda8504.jpg (179KB, 1400x639px) Image search: [Google]
f16dbe6f5961cae10b5b2659afda8504.jpg
179KB, 1400x639px
>>19372643
One of the rare cases of greed paying off, don't settle for less and even though you got waht you wanted in it all, why stop there? The idea of clinging onto what has already been obtained but upgrading to a larger loot sack to carry even more goodies. Some people will chastize you for doing so, but it's really jealousy if anything, it seems like holding on here will lead to better things if anything. It seems reckless to go for something and then toss it aside just like that. Might be worth sticking around a bit longerand seeing if things go even better. One word of caution but if it becomes too much then it'd be time to toss it aside to where it would be accessible need be, but not a burden to carry. Like filling a bag of gold coins and when it becomes to heavy to carry as a simple coin purse, store it in the bank for a later time should it be needed.

Not entirely sure about how the ethics of this works out for you personally, but this is just the read as I see it. Seem moving on would be taking the cheap way out and leaving before it gets better, like selling out a stock right before the company makes it big and gives you more to work with if you hold off a bit on selling it.

tldr; stick around for a little bit then bail when it's a bit better for you to do so, there's still more to be gained in a significant sense by sticking around just a little bit longer.
>>
>>19372817
Justice is blind. It's not beautiful
It ended awhile ago but your blind and can't see it.
>>
File: technically kiefer sutherland.jpg (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
technically kiefer sutherland.jpg
143KB, 800x1000px
>>19372824

Question: was my initial worry about a vampire in the woodpile on point, and is it still a worry? Or was I just completely off base?
>>
File: img-jack-white-3_12114723816[2].jpg (663KB, 1160x1500px) Image search: [Google]
img-jack-white-3_12114723816[2].jpg
663KB, 1160x1500px
>>19372824
please tell me about my next bf and when he comes
>>
>>19372821
Strange, I guess I'm a bit discouraged at the moment, I just feel like it won't bring me anywhere. Like I had some elaborate fantasy and I just came crashing back down to earth and now I should be an adult and do normal more productive things.
>>
>>19372824

Its beautiful to those who yearn for it.

I wish it was the case, in a way. Sadly that is not so. It goes on.

Can you do a reading with cards?
>>
File: 1499812506647.png (292KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499812506647.png
292KB, 400x500px
>>19372817
>beautiful thing: Justice
Just because of that I'll read it, good taste m8. Justice is underrated, it's blind and harsh sometimes, but a worthy ideal to hold onto even if it bites you in the ass from time to time.

It's easy to get rid of in one sense, hard in another. Seeing someone at a funeral watch as they shovel dirt over the casket. Shovelfull by shovelfull the issue is buried so to speak. Or at least in some sense, things will have a physical sense of finality to them, but it's the thought of what occurred there that lingers. It's a matter of time, coping, and sometimes outright ignoring or disassociating from the event. It's finalized to some degree over time, but if you dwell on it or let it linger in your mind it will persist long after it has been buried and over with.

tldr; seems like a situation where out of sight out of mind will be very applicable, however closing your eyes here is hard given the intensity of things at the moment. try not to dwell on it too much and let it get to you. The hardest part is, or will be over soon, from there it will just be a matter of mentally overcoming it and letting things pass naturally and heal over time by not letting it consume you.
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (21KB, 236x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
21KB, 236x200px
>>19372839
senpai, Can you give me a love reading for this week? I'm f sing
>>
Can I get a reading please?

I feel lonely and would like to create a tulpa but I fear it will cause more harm than good to me. What do you think may lie in my future if I go through with it?
>>
>>19368235
any readers of any kind on?
>>
File: 1403125538542.jpg (56KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1403125538542.jpg
56KB, 500x571px
>>19372837
>Strange, I guess I'm a bit discouraged at the moment, I just feel like it won't bring me anywhere.

Again look at the stock analogy there, when it seems like it's at a low, there's only room to go up or zero out. Oddly enough when things look bleakest it's strangely the best time for a hopeful outcome, it's a lot easier to fall generally speaking than rise up if you ask me, but once you're feeling like you've bottomed out, it's a lot easier to look up.

either way, just reporting what I saw m8, hope it goes well for you, my advice is still to ride it out just a little longer, and if it seems hopeless give it up, but you really don't loose much by scoping it out for at least a little longer in the meantime. Long term by riding it out a bit you really don't lose anything, but by selling out early you miss the chance for things improving.

either way, best of luck, do what you feel is best, just here to offer insight, ultimately it's up to you to act in the manner you feel is best and in accordance with your own will. Hope it turns out alright for you m8.
>>
>>19372858
don't get me wrong I'll keep putting money into it but I don't feel like I will find other people to enjoy it with or a partner this way.
>>
>>19372839

Thank you for the reading.

Will the perpetrators ever be punished?
>>
>>19372851
I'll throw some cards. Whatcha need?
>>
>>19372851

Just ask your question instead of wasting everybody's time. If somebody feels like reading for you, they will.
>>
Trading for a general reading
>>
Is the thing I'm afraid of real or was it a product of my imagination due to reading too much into things?
>>
>>19372963

Will start yours, am >>19372966
>>
>>19372966
I'm on it
>>
File: 1500099166307.jpg (61KB, 550x660px) Image search: [Google]
1500099166307.jpg
61KB, 550x660px
>>19372843
>senpai
That's lewd anonichi, find better role models to look up to with honourifics like that.

The grouping of things so that they aren't ever alone. A series of moves that put things in pairs, or categories. Like a moving or organizing of things in a manner to make sure that things are put into groups of at least two or more. Someone who apparently hates 1 or things being all alone went nuts here. Like a man with an abacus or a series of counting instruments who refuses to have anything lesser than 2 be a part of his numeric counting.

Seems like a focus on avoiding the life of a single existence, a striving to avoid being single, a simple metaphor and a bit straightforward, but create a numeration system whereby such a thing is though to be impossible and oddly enough it would seem absurd to assume that it's the case. Okay maybe not that simple, but overall it's the idea of feeling that you're worthy and capable for a loving healthy and stable relationship, because you are m8. A strong sense of "accept no alternatives" Being a bit heardheaded about it here might not be a bad call.

>>19372871
Fair enough. Think of me as a financial advisor in this case though. I can study market trends and whatnot, but ultimately it's your moolah, so no need to invest in something you don't wholeheartedly believe in anyhow. Basically make smart financial choices, I can advise but ultimately it's up to you to determine the value of something and what it's worth. both in terms of time and investment.
>>
>>19372987

are you doing readings by any chance?
>>
>>19372963
>>19372974

>general

A Christmas tree gone thin, too few needles. It sits by an open window, and bright sun shines in. Feels like summer. A banner hangs in a hall, and from it icicles. A door with a lock shaped like a deathshead. A wick or rod with vines creeping up it sticking get up from the planet with a butterfly resting on the end.

You've been coasting too long on good cheer and old gifts. Your abode, metaphorical or otherwise, is growing chilly with neglect. Soon you are going to need to take action to unlock your potential, the key being some generic action that opens up many options, a skeleton key for a skeleton lock. The you may grow out of the too-small world that presently encompasses your life.
>>
>>19372987

I hope you get all sorts of girls irl animu reader
>>
>>19373000
checked

So this just means get a job and move out? Thanks

Your reading is on the way!
>>
File: 1499820591086.jpg (66KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499820591086.jpg
66KB, 500x600px
>>19372874
>don't want to bury it.
In a way the burying is already been done, or is in progress, the part being buried however is hardly the issue at hand in terms of being able to come to terms with it, remember when I said it was a twofold coming to terms, the physical aspect, or rather the event itself is in the past, gone, buried and forgotten, no need to exhume such things to prove a point or make a difference while that second part still lingers. Kind of like how a case can be solved by an autopsy report that was conduced before the body was interred without having to dig it all up again, you get me on what I mean by that right?

>>19372921
>Punished
In some sense, but not by your hand or direct action. It's a type of retribution that bites hard when least expected. Like a small oversight that comes back to be the biggest part of it all. A type of abstract kind of hell that eats away little by little rather than a swift and distinct sense of retribution. You may not even really see it or be a part of it, but what they did will come back to get them, not even a believer of karma or things balancing out in the world generally speaking, but they won't get off completely free from this one. Suffering follows closely behind like a silent observer that saw it all and behind sending letters to the ones that read simply "i know what you did" leading to a sense of paranoia and overall always looking over one's shoulder. An event getting to the heart of someone's ability to enjoy day to day life.
>>
>>19373026

>just means get a job and move out

If you interpret it that way.
>>
>>19372999
With those trips, absolutely
>checked

Question, nickname, and a cute pic, and I'll bite, what's on your mind anonichi?

>>19373022
story of my life, however it's quality over quantity that matters, got a lot of chicks trying to hit me up, but it's hard enough to find one who's worth it and trying to share a life with. You know? Been fending em off with a pointy stick until I find some waifu for laifu material. Either way, that's the nicest wish I've gotten in a long time, muh brother from another mother, you sure know what I enjoy. Thanks for that anokovich, you're a sweetie.
>>
>>19372956
can a lad get a love reading?
(if you need it to be more specific or need some info please ask)
>>
>>19373055
It would be helpful to have a name to know you by. Doesn't have to be your real one, just something.
>>
File: unnamed.png (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
113KB, 300x300px
>>19373047

can you tell me anything about my next bf? like his personality or looks...my name is audrey.
>>
>>19373059
>Update
spiro (not mine a nickname)
that was a really fast reply
>>
File: ill.gif (825KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
ill.gif
825KB, 500x345px
>>19372987
please read for me. a name for me would be silver. i don't know what to do with myself. i feel so backed into a corner and on the brink of suicide. i have no hope. i haven't felt the genuine kindness of another human being in so long. all i do is my best, but every time it feels like things are getting better, it gets taken away from me and i'm back to square 1, just more fucked up mentally. please, all i want to know is if it's worth it to keep going. please don't sugarcoat it, if it's nothing but pure despair, tell me. i can't handle any more false hopes.
>>
>>19373047
Stray my good friend! I hope you wouldn't mind me chiming in to also ask for a read?
>>
>>19372956
Kay
What do you see happening with the man I like and me in the next two weeks?
>>
>>19373032
So I think I missfired or the oracle just went fuck it.

Hexagram 54 - The marrying maiden

It's the hexagram of settling for second best, there's nothing you can do. It sucks but by making compromise you can find a bit of happiness still but it won't be much. It's like being friend-zone or being in an arranged marriage. It sucks and there's nothing you can do about it.

I don't know how it related to your fears being real or imagined.
>>
>>19373092

I'm going to have to think about that one. It may make a bit of sense in context but that's weird as shit.
>>
File: 1418088835719.jpg (337KB, 955x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1418088835719.jpg
337KB, 955x1400px
>>19373060
I get the feeling of tradition here, might mean that his family name is one with a lot of history or more simply that he's a bit more of the traditional type. A series of things relating to a series of events the build up the reputation of someone or something, a family lineage, a sense of events and history that gives them a notoriety and overall sense of self importance. Despite this he's actually a real softie. He's the kind of guy who wants a family and to raise them in a idealistic setting, a bit religious and wants to impart that on his family and lead a good, (Christian?) not really sure here, but it gives me those vibes for whatever reason. A descisive person in how they feel and believe. This guy surprises me, and is a optimistic energybox of personal charisma and happiness. He's not dumb because of it by any means though, like a self aware dude who knows shit is bad in the world today but faces it with a smile and a song he sings loud and proud. The confident kind of dude who doesn;t give a fuck what people think of him on the surface.

He's fairly tall, or at least 6 foot or so at the minimum. He's they type of person to take things a bit quickly and may be a bit stuck in the "proper" way things should be, but aside from that he's actually got a magnetic level of personality that is out there and strangely endearing for it. The first impression of him seems to be the type of guy that says silly shit or wahtever's on his mind, but damn if he isn;t a load of fun because of it. The kind of person who brings a laugh and smile to your face without even really trying, It's just they way he is.

>>19373069
will get on it in a sec, give me a few to go smoke a cig and think about my life and I'll be right back to hop on that.

>>19373083
Go nuts kiddo, just hook me up with a cute busty anime pic, I mean you don't have to, but it'd mean a lot if you could. It's been a rough past few days to say the least so It's help a lot.
>>
>>19373098
how so? you've got changing lines 3 5 and 6 as well that I didn't mention, I can explain those. I have a hard time with this hexagram. When i get it I just tell myself "fukin' rip GG"
>>
Trading will G send me photos possibly nudes tomorrow like she said or is only teasing me?
>>
>>19373067
For this I used a 4 card spread, three in a row left-to-right, and one above the center, pic related. It's a spread I've never used before, but this seems as good a time as any to try it.

>bottom row
>king of cups reversed
>3 of wands
>the sun reversed
>top row
>5 of swords reversed

Physically, card 1 speaks of control or manipulativeness, are you into BDSM type stuff? Card 2 speaks of plans underway, maybe you've already got someone in mind. Card 3 speaks of cloudiness, like you can't quite get or find what you're after. Card 4 speaks of letting go of past conflicts and of being open to change.
tl;dr just approach the person you've got your eye on already. There's a non-zero chance of success.
>>
>>19373103

wow stray, you described someone i would definitely want to marry and be with...thank you :) i hope i meet him soon. he sounds perfect lol
>>
>>19372987
Rock
I am going to an event soon. Does romance, love or anything find me there? Enjoy a 3d lady
>>
Stray do you know of any fish anime.
>>
File: doggo ritual.jpg (907KB, 2914x3038px) Image search: [Google]
doggo ritual.jpg
907KB, 2914x3038px
>>19373110
thank you this actually applies perfectly to a girl i know
(not into bdsm kinda wondering what the control or manipulation is going to be)
i can't share a reading for you as i'm untalented but i hope you like this pic atleast someone on /x/ made it for a reequest
>>
>>19373088
>the hanged man reversed
>10 of swords
Indecision leading to loss.
If you like the guy so much, maybe you should let him know that, sooner rather than later.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_191444.jpg (215KB, 964x1416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_191444.jpg
215KB, 964x1416px
>>19373103
>just hook me up with a cute busty anime pic
Say no more. :^)

Jessenia
I feel like I've been putting in a lot of time towards the possibility of a relationship with someone, but I'm not actually sure if that'd pay off and I don't really want to waste any time when I could be putting energy towards something more productive. Can you look into the next 2-3 months and see how that area of my life will go?
>>
>>19373117
They all sound perfect until you get bored. And look for someone better while in the relationship
>>
>>19373129
I may have misinterpreted that bit, like I said, I was trying out a new spread.
>>
>>19373140
its fine lad 3 out of 4 being accurate with only my ol nickname is almost spooky to me
>>
>>19373128
FishCenter Live is the best anime check it out
>>
>>19373135
Ches were you trolling me about this guy being my next beau? We haven't seen or heard from eachother in a while
>>
Trading, take your pick.

What, if anything more, needs to be done before the relaunch?

What, if anything more, do I have to do to prepare HK D? (scryer preferred for this one)
>>
>>19373128
Pic related.
>>
>>19373154
9 of wands
Queen of Swords
10 of swords

theme: 3 of wands

you need to get rid of any pessimistic thoughts that are lingering in your mind. if it failed one time, that is ok, it does not mean it is going to happen another time. it does not guarantee success either but you are thinking too critically about the past here and ruminating on that shit, it's not good. what also isn't good is that you are thinkking about this not with enough positive emotion involved because of how badly the failure of the last launch hurt you. this is a new leaf and the relaunch needs a positive, happy heart to go into it for maximum gains. if you find a hard time listening to the advice i said try planning it out and being structured about it it can help you keep on track but I think you are already doing that, everything looks good.

love general for this week
>>
File: 1461975146264.jpg (199KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1461975146264.jpg
199KB, 640x512px
>>19373069
Fug, you remind me a lot of myself, or at least the me I tried to get over. Not a read but non sugarcoated advice is that the sense of self loathing and personal doubt never goes away, you can suppress it and fight it but even then it lingers and comes back from time to time, it's okay to fight it but know it;'ll be back from time time when you least expect it.

reminds me of two things, suffering for a greater cause, and exercise. The idea is that of pain that gratifies and overall benefits even though it's hard to find the motivation for it somedays. Like a gradual building of muscle or a workout that gets a bit more intese each time it's put into action. A series of feeling weak and like you can't carry it all, and becoming stronger over time. But even with that the upkeep of it all tends to be the new weight to carry. It's gonna suck somedays, and it might be tempting to cut corners, a break now and again might not be a bad idea, but try not to skimp on it too badly. It's the feeling of knowing something is easy or simple, but having the idea of "why the fuck should I even bother?" Like the idea of knowing the solution but having a hard time doing it or enacting it sometimes.

>>19373128
>fish anime.
Try that squid girl anime, never seen it but some peeps seem to think it's alright. This is about your fishie friend who recently passed isn't it? Dosser or something? M8, he had a good life, I even read a few times for his health and whatnot. I miss that little betta a bit too even though I hardly knew him. Either that or watch kantai collection, it;'s a bit "quality" and full of waifushit but as a navy dude myself I can't help but appreciate the idea of boats being given some credit where they deserve it. Just nice to see people giveing a damn about the ships that go out there to save their asses and protect their freedoms, and whatnot.
>>
>>19373177
I'd prefer a specific query since I'm scrying. In either case, I'll need relevant genders and whether you're trying to work on something with someone in particular or looking for someone in order to give you something helpful.
>>
>>19373179
please anonsy, i asked for a reading, not advice. i can't do this anymore. i can do one for you in return if you want, i just can't take this anymore.
>>
>>19373179
No... He didn't die. He's alive he made it.
Djoser is OK.
Tell me more about the navy stray.
I watched just now mermaid scar I don't like the happy story's of shonen. Thanks though.
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>19373069
as an add on to that, seek a secretary figure of some sort, someone who loves the nitty gritty details of things and enjoys the idea of organization and making things "proper" a person who tries to fix things and gives the broken and lost a chance. Well rather than seek it I think it'll be coming up more or less. Just ry not to lose it when it comes around. Don't be afriad to ask for help when you need it and all that, sometimes a little humility and willingness to accept help can go a long way. Try not to let pride stop you here. It's a strong force but when the fear of loss or defeat happens it's a necessary sacrifice at times to make.

>>19373134
Say no more. :^)
Muh nigga of the highest degree, thanks for that m8.

A lot of pursuit and back and forth, seems like it'll hit a point where you'll have to ask if what you put into it is being reciprocated. Overall it may not feel that way, but you stick around regardless. It's really more a matter of illusion, ideals and reality all coming together at some point. Strangely it seems to revolve around the issue of body and status of said body. Like someone who sits back and things, "if I could have this person's personality with that person's looks, i'd be set for life" It's hopeful thinking but not unlike most of us really. It seems like an ideal that you can either stick with adn suffer a it but have stability or realize it's not really up to par and be a lone for it. The diadem of being stuck between illusory happiness and stability or nebulous freedom and a sense of longing. Kind of a hard call if you ask me. Like choosing between an overall okay stable place, or a free troublesome one.

>>19373196
b-but the second part of that was a read ;-;
will try again if you weren't unsatisfied.
>>
>>19373191
female
if any change to my situation with my crush (mael) will happen this week?
>>
>>19373179
>Either that or watch kantai collection, it;'s a bit "quality" and full of waifushit but as a navy dude myself I can't help but appreciate the idea of boats being given some credit where they deserve it
While the KanColle anime isn't the greatest thing ever, I can't hate it due to its respect of Japanese military history. Even though the ships are represented as cute girls, it's done in a respectful way and not a mocking or derisive way. You just don't see that in Western media.
>>
File: 1404787986232.jpg (231KB, 487x540px) Image search: [Google]
1404787986232.jpg
231KB, 487x540px
>>19373047
can i expect love any time soon?
Alien
>>
>>19370103
pls
>>
I realize I've wasted my better years and death is approaching. I missed the bus, now I'm stuck with myself, alone.
>>
>>19373220
What's up anon?
>>
File: 1467659304491.jpg (126KB, 680x614px) Image search: [Google]
1467659304491.jpg
126KB, 680x614px
>>19373200
>No... He didn't die. He's alive he made it.
>Djoser is OK.
Thank goodness, I miss the posts about that lil guy, he was always fun to see in these threads, was a nice break from all the cat pics and whatnot. Glad to hear he's still kicking and all that.

>tell me more about the navy stray
PT, discipline, and a sense of duty. Actually getting moved a high clearance job in a little bit, which is why I'm gonna have to leave this place for good, but honestly it's good fun work, the people in it are total bros, and overall it's a fantastic institution that I wouldn't trade working for. Just generic fun military tacticool stuff. Not really sure what you want to know aside from that.

>>19373215
This. It's pretty great shit, got a few Kantai figs myself, and plan to get a few more of the America ships. It's surprising how much homework they actually did for a series that on the surface looks like a cash grab by Moe-fying old battleships. Even as a murrican, I can't help but come to an understanding to the military history and value of those foreign ships. Surpisingly tasteful series despite it's surface level appearances.
>>
>>19373204
On its own, no. However, you'll have an opportunity you can exploit. I saw a girl walk out of the building where she lives with the intention of walking towards the guy. Next to her on the floor, a bird drops something. She picks it up, and it appears to be a playbill. She looks like she's expecting more, but that's all there is. She actually tosses it aside... -_-

Okay, let's try running a different simulation. She takes the playbill into her room and looks up info on it. Something about the dude pops up. Perfect info to get a meaningful conversation going with him.

You'll chance into something out of place and can use info from a little research to gain an advantage in getting his attention. You're stretching this by asking for something within the next week, but there you go.
>>
File: wallhaven-423918.jpg (1MB, 3000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-423918.jpg
1MB, 3000x3500px
>>19373220
No one has better years it's just something we make up as we become depressed
>>
>>19373226
I'm sad, I cried even.

I'm 27, I haven't done much besides drinking. I didn't take that precious time to build something of value. The time to be young and experience life is growing thin and I'm at square one.

The seconds half of my life is coming. Time of innocence is over.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>19373240
What do guys on a boat do for fun
What do guys on a boat usually chat about
What kind of women do guys on a boat like the best.
>>
>>19373203
yeah, i sort of wanted to know if things would get better or not. give me a query, i'll do a reading for you too in return.
>>
>>19373250
I was 27 when I found myself single for the first time in over 9 years, and I found myself having to start over in all aspects of my life from nothing. For a while, I thought the same as you did. There are still some small parts of me that wonder what could have been, but those parts of me are small. In reality, I have had some unique experiences since then that most people alive will never experience. Life is what you squeeze out of it.

Hope dies last, and you're still alive.
>>
File: b047e47e0e8ccd52927028ccefce815e.jpg (420KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
b047e47e0e8ccd52927028ccefce815e.jpg
420KB, 2000x1250px
>>19373270
They won't get better if you don't put in effort. There's a reversed three of pentacles all around you.

Honestly maybe you should just start all over again.
>>
File: 1842662.jpg (327KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1842662.jpg
327KB, 1060x1500px
>>19373216
>Alien
Just probe someone special to you anonichi :^)

It's gonna be a bit more of a wait, the hope isn't dead mind you, but right now you're hardly up to it, or in the right state of mind to make it work. Think of it as more a blessing than a curse. Building a successful relationship tend to take a lot of serious work and maintenance. It's not unheard of, but in order to secure that kind of thing for long term plans a serious re-evaluation of how you do things and make life work is in order. It's not far off, but do the prep work now so that when it pops up you'll be above standards. Basically work on your ability to deal with life in general and make the most of it so that when someone else shows up asking what you have to offer, yiu have a lofty resume of life skills and whatnot so to speak.

>>19373255
>Local Wi-fi/intranet network set up by out CTNs or IT dudes, with porn/file sharing and whatnot, when we aren't working, we're either sleeping or thinking of home back on the mainland. Mostly just spent between taking care of AoR stuff, eating, sentry duty, or hitting the rack when we have the time.
>Their jobs and how tired they are and whatnot. Mad shittalking and a lot of bants mostly.
>The kind of gal that is loyal and well worth trusting to leave back home for off shore duty. Then again a lot of dudes there have different tastes. Biggest thing that I see is hoping there gal isn't the kind of degenerate to suck some other dick when their man is off at sea working to protect their gal back at home. A similar sense of loyalty and duty to the person who has to live those things themselves. Then again just generalizing, a lot of dudes settle for basic bitches to get that sweet BAH pay and whatnot. Really depends, most military dudes don't differ much from the average dude overall.
>>
>>19372836
In therapy you'll find someone.
I'm not sure whether your teaching the therapy or going through it.
>>
>>19373289
hopefully, I only experienced love once. I guess that year of my life will be a good memory.
>>
>>19373297
Stray will you trade with me?

When can I expect the estranged one to return?
You can call me Kona.
Cute pic incoming
>>
File: IMG_1169.jpg (468KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.jpg
468KB, 1600x1200px
>>19373311
>>
>>19373301
Hi cheswick, could you read me? should I go to India for some time off?
>>
Rolling for quads and a free read
>>
>>19373329
No quads, but I'll give you a card reading anyhow.
Query?
>>
>>19373334
Ty bb
Someone is coming to meet me this week and I'm super nervous. How will our week together go? It's a love read.
>>
>>19373341
Do you have a name I can know you by? (doesn't have to be your real one, just something to narrow down the targeting)
>>
File: new_year_by_erica1940-d9m86q2.jpg (163KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
new_year_by_erica1940-d9m86q2.jpg
163KB, 752x1063px
>>19373297
What kind of bantz.
>>19373323
No. Go to china instead.
>>
>>19373347
Marie
Ty :)
>>
Hello, I'm hoping for a reading of any kind but I'm have reading skills to exchange for. Could any provide a reading, and if so, what do you need (info, picture, etc.)?
>>
>>19373353
Cheswick, can you do a general reading for me? Im a bit confused
>>
>>19373368
Ok can you find me a ww2 anime girl that's in the pacific
>>
>>19373361
So I went for a standard 3 card on this one.
>10 of pentacles
>the lovers
>death
I'd say this says something along the lines of: wealth, in this context of relationship. A mutual attraction/bond. A new beginning. (the death card is spoopy on the surface, but 'death is only the beginning'. i.e., a new beginning).
All in all, I'd it's shaping up to be a good week.
>>
File: 1410118916024.jpg (675KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1410118916024.jpg
675KB, 1200x1221px
>>19373270
>better or not.
I gotchu m8,

Things will improve overall but only under the pretense of having to really push yourself for them to happen. Like the feeling of straining and having it barely work out, or the sens or waiting till the very last minute and making it just in the nick of time. A sense of "I bet it's all fucked isn't it?" and then having the hero arrive at the very last moment and save the day so to speak. A bit of a dramatic play of events where things seems to be headed downward first and foremost, but always have a way of resolving for the better. Perhaps luck, perhaps loyalty of the people in youe life and their dependability, but one thing is for certain, that the story has a happy ending even if it seems by happenstance of a miracle that it happens. Things seem to hit the floor and be fucked, then turn around and be just fine. It's dramatic and a bit of a roller coaster emotionally speaking but overall the end result is generally pretty decent if not open ended.

In /div/ fashion or tradition, give me a read about cute girls and silly loveshit. Could use a little hope or a laugh at the very least about now.

>>19373311
>Trade
Sure will start on it in just a sec.

>>19373353
Mostly dude talk and bro chats. A lot of back and forth talk and shit-talking to say people aren't up to par or pulling weight to improve results. Like guys giving each other shit or saying how well they did. Like a mutual appreciation for what the other person does because we've been through it too most likely, but also some lighthearted fun, and a sense of solidarity. Generic dude stuff if you ask me. Honestly it's really fun and overall enjoyable. Lotta talk between rates and how certain jobs do certain things and whatnot, but we still appreciate and love those guys for what they do. Just a lot of unity through pretend divisiveness and whatnot. A real sense of, we're all in this together so let's make th most of it, even if it sucks sometimes.
>>
>>19373378
Thanks. That's encouraging. Interested to see how Death plays out. I'm super nervous. Maybe it spells the end of some troubles I've been having. Thanks!
>>
>>19373385
>Sure will start on it in just a sec.
Thanks!
Let me know what your query is.
>>
>>19373391
Yea, I'm not sure exactly how to interpret that bit, but in this context it really doesn't seem to be anything negative.
>>
File: 39783932_p1_by_erica1940-d838sli.jpg (109KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
39783932_p1_by_erica1940-d838sli.jpg
109KB, 752x1063px
>>19373385
Stray how are you single when Your this fun to be around.
Not seeing a girl for awhile yet. Really is a shame.
I know you will make someone happy one day.
Stray what's the funnest part on the ship.
Stray I know your not serious about navy men and porn. Because navy men don't do that.
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (266KB, 1058x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
266KB, 1058x1058px
>>19373375
>>19373368
Does this work, Chadwick?
>>
>>19373403
Guess I'll find out! Thanks for the free read despite my lack of quads. :p
>>
>>19373413
*cheswick
>>
>>19373415
Anytime anon.
I'm glad to help.
>>
Do I even have a future?
>>
>>19373427
Yeah but it sucks.
>>
File: human_bipod_by_erica1940-d95y7rz.jpg (124KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
human_bipod_by_erica1940-d95y7rz.jpg
124KB, 1024x724px
>>19373375
Hey Cheswick, I would just like a general future reading. I've been told that in a bout a year my life is going to change drastically, I don't know if you can confirm that. What kind of stuff is going to happen? Thank you!
>>
>>19373427
>the empress reversed
You do, but to find it you'll need to focus on you a bit.
Don't neglect your own calling.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_191356.jpg (115KB, 1066x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_191356.jpg
115KB, 1066x765px
>>19373385
Ahhhhhh I hope I haven't missed you, Stray. Can I get a reading?

Meena
What type of person should I be going for? I guess, who would I work out with the most?
Just seems like I always fall for the wrong person no matter if I switch it up.
>>
>>19373432
that will help me not kill myself, dick.
>>19373441
cool
>>
>>19373385
>three of cups, four of cups, page of cups, nine of pents

i get a sense of loneliness from this reading, but it's more born out of your fear of rejection than anything else. you don't want that sting you get when you're turned down, no, you much prefer being around fun people without any of that drama. you probably could net one of those cuties in that 3 of cups party if you worked up the courage to ask them out, but if you're happy this way, then that's fine too.
>>
File: anime_and_cartoon_898.jpg (89KB, 1024x711px) Image search: [Google]
anime_and_cartoon_898.jpg
89KB, 1024x711px
>>19373436
It will change you I'm seeing a possible move and a puppy comes into your life near the end of the year.
Lot of stress during the last half of the year.
Be sure to get a dog of peace anon.... The pitbull.
>>
File: 1491091397251.jpg (149KB, 800x781px) Image search: [Google]
1491091397251.jpg
149KB, 800x781px
>>19373408
>Stray how are you single when Your this fun to be around.
You tell me, mostly a sign of times, a lot of degenerate gals out there, when you have a high standard set for you you tend to think the same of others, it;s hard lifestyle at times to deal with so it's also hard to find a gal that'll put up with that and be willing to stand by your side.

>navy men and porn,
Some do some don't just a personal preference, just saying it gets a bit lonely out at sea for that long. A lot abstain from that kind of thing, but some do indulge. It's a bit frowned upon but we're only human too, so it's a reality that comes up from time to time.
>funnest part
The ship itself, nothing is more fun that being aboard a ship and knowing that you're contributing to the greatest naval force on the planet. It's an experience that I wouldn't trade for the world. If you get the chance visit those old decommissioned battleships they've turned into museums, it's way worth a visit if you ask me. Something special about the history and overall effort that went into keeping her running and all that. Just something humbling and magical about it all if you ask me. Might be a bit biased, but the coolest part is either the vault where all the special ops dudes get locked up in to do their work separate from everyone else, or the galley where we all get to chow down and chat silly stuff.

>>19373311
They'll return but with a sense of being over it all and well beyond it all. Like someone's experiences and travels have transformed them. Someone more interested in the things they've seen and done in their time off, that they can hardly focus on the past, or really even care much about it overall. It'll be all about the future with this person. They'll return but feel beyond such things. If you hope to influence them it'll be a hard challenge to get them to be in tune with the past or what is already said and done, they mostly want to move on and keep it flowing towards new possibilities.
>>
>>19373458
>beyond the past
I'm hoping beyond the past in favor of reconciling our differences and trying again. Is that what you saw, or are they beyond that too?

Your query?
>>
>>19373445
That's cute... You remind me of the hot guy on the magicians.
How often do you say dick irl anon.

Why not enlist in the army and see the world. It really helps with depression I've heard it cures it.
What are you on? Ssri? Do you have neetbuxs?
I see a brown haired girl seems German interested in you.
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (97KB, 800x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
97KB, 800x651px
>>19373467
Could I have a general pls?
>>
>>19373444
>What type of person should I be going for? I guess, who would I work out with the most?

Nice trips tho

Seek the unconditional. The type of person that stuck around despite it all, and is willing to give 110% even if you've been harsh or ignore them. The type of reliable person that through thicc or thin stuck by you and always offered a sign of hope and help. The person that might be a bit of a weird and dork, but goddamn if you don't secretly admire their dedication. They're the type of person to get their mind set on an idea and follow it through come hell or high waters. They type of guy that oddly seems like a weak or needy dude, buit strangely it's a coincidence as your're actually one of the few people that's ever made them feel this way and out of their element of normally being confident and able to deal with this kind of thing.

>>19373450
>you probably could net one of those cuties in that 3 of cups party if you worked up the courage to ask them out, but if you're happy this way, then that's fine too.

No idea what "3 of cups" gals are like m8, might be worth it, might not. I'm a scryguy not a tarot person, sounds hopefull overall so will think it over but dunno if anyone would really put up with me or my lifestyle if you ask me. Either way thanks for the read, appreciate it.

>>19373396
>query
Wanna know if O and V are too much to hope for, or if it's reasonable to believe in such things for my life someday,.
>>
>>19373458
So like have you ever talked to "one of those guys" or I dunno even one of the muhreens.
What's there conversation like.
I've always had a thing for the really tight corridors and beds that are built into the ships.
What's a casual conversation with you like stray.
>>
File: 1449388838859.jpg (72KB, 604x519px) Image search: [Google]
1449388838859.jpg
72KB, 604x519px
>>19373466
Honestly the "think" they're beyond it but the fact that they still delve into the relics of it shows they aren't really over it. Appeal to that side of them and make them question what might have or could have been and they'll stick around long enough to influence their ideas about it. Might be a bit manipulative or taking advantage of things, but honestly it;s no biggie, they'd think of it from time to time so don;t sweat it.

>your query
Will I ever be happy? simple and perhaps a bit edgy, but it just kinda hit all of a sudden and now I want to know.
>>
>>19373475
oh, well, in the 3 of cups picture, it's of 3 ladies having a party, at least in raider waite. maybe try to work up your courage at a party.
>>
File: c926c5d1cbb239a36dbb71c2c975270a.png (807KB, 1024x1178px) Image search: [Google]
c926c5d1cbb239a36dbb71c2c975270a.png
807KB, 1024x1178px
>>19373473
Lots of emotional stress atm a real feeling that you need to find yourself. Esp. By travelling.
Except you don't have to go anywhere you could just rationalize your feels for a change and realize what he real problem is.
Feel it's a past issue.
You really need to stabilize yourself and settle Down.
>>
>>19373487
Or maybe he needs to find drunk girls.
He strikes me as liking cougars. Heh
>>
>>19373475
>>19373484

O:
>Nine of Pentacles, Ace of Wands, Four of Wands
V:
>Two of Wands, Nine of Cups, World
Outcome:
>Five of Swords, Three of Wands, Knight of Pentacles, Empress, Hierophant

Okay, so both O and V aren't unreasonable desires. To be fair, they won't be easy to achieve, but you're not setting your hopes too high by wanting these things.
O will come to you after time. It won't be anything you can just put your nose to the grindstone and earn. Sometimes it'll feel like you have everything and nothing all at the same time, but O will come to you out of nowhere, when you least expect it.
V is sort of the same way. You won't really be able to achieve yourself. Something you put out there and sort of hope someone has mercy on you and grants you this thing you want so bad, but it seems that it actually does happen. You've just got to keep your chin up.
You do achieve plenty of happiness in life. It won't be perfect, but you'll at least be able to look back and sigh and be grateful that at least things worked out okay.

>>19373484
Well that sucks. So they don't even reeeeally give a shit? They just want to come back to dip their toes in the water? Feels bad.
>>
File: 1497912914760.jpg (271KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
1497912914760.jpg
271KB, 1280x896px
>>19373482
>I dunno even one of the muhreens.
Yep, it's a kind of cross branch shit talking done in good nature, we respect one another, to me he's a crayon eater, and to him I'm a gay-ass sailor, but we both know we share a similar sense of honour and duty to our country. We both work toward similar goals but we must shittalk one another, it's just the way it has to be, we both actually respect one another, but its more fun to show it through bantz and pretending we disrespect the choice we respectively made in joining the branch we did.

Marines are a subcategory of the navy so we to give em crap for it, but they're generally great dudes and all that. Like a mutual respect hidden behind a division of branch and pretend jokes. Honestly we're overall pretty cool with one another and treat each other as brothers in arms. Military branches talk a lot of trash between one another but we honestly get along pretty well despite that.

>what's a casual conversation with you like stray.
A little weird admittedly, Stray's a odd character to say the least, but a hard worker and apparently pretty likeable.

>>19373487
>3 ladies having a party.
Changed my mind I see no issue here. Party hard and all that, just gotta stick with best girl and all that right? :^)
>>
File: 1500685091164.jpg (977KB, 2426x3496px) Image search: [Google]
1500685091164.jpg
977KB, 2426x3496px
>>19373203
If you're still reading and still juice.

Am l going to have anything with this girl BL or should I forget about her?
Thanks
>>
Hey guys, what's your interpretation of this reading I did for myself? I'm fairly novice at reading, so...

I got the 8 of Pentacles, 4 of Pentacles, and 2 of Cups in a reading regarded a person I'm interested in and was involved with in the past. Currently we are not really talking... and I've been too frightened to message him after we talked about my feelings and he rejected them. I interpreted this reading to mean that I have taken on the arduous task of trying to attract him but am firmly convinced of it per the 8 of Pentacles, however the 4 of Pentacles tells me that because I am being too guarded about my emotions and not putting myself out there no progress is being made. The 2 of Cups denotes a happy ending if I succeed... but with the subject or someone else? Thoughts?
>>
File: 1481600451113.jpg (303KB, 579x663px) Image search: [Google]
1481600451113.jpg
303KB, 579x663px
>>19373500
>Well that sucks. So they don't even reeeeally give a shit? They just want to come back to dip their toes in the water? Feels bad.

More or less, your wording was a bit more on target than mine, but try not to let it get to you. You still have hope anonichi, try not to let a read sully that for you or make you lose that hope, keep at it and do your best, I bet you;ll be just fine in the end anyhow.

>>19373499
>liking cougars
The proper term is Christmas Cakes
It's cuter that way :^)
>>
>>19373525
Considering how much we both gave to the original relationship that is a deep, deep let down and it cuts.
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53KB, 424x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453519949718.png
53KB, 424x450px
>>19373527
>Considering how much we both gave to the original relationship that is a deep, deep let down and it cuts.
Sorry m8, it hurts me to see stuff like that too. Believe me if it were up to me, we'd all make it and be happy someday. I hate getting negitive reads or ones that hurt hope, but it's my duty to reply honestly with what I see, in the hopes that it improves things. Sorry to hurt you like that tonight anonichi. Hand in there, and if anything by all means fight the read, there;s no harm in creating a new path and making the impossible possible, if you care and want it enough I'm sure you can overcome some anonymous online read, you know? AllI hope for while reading is the overall happiness of the people who ask things of a simple doggo like me you know, I'd be a lot happier if I were wrong in it all and you managed to circumvent what I saw and get what you truly want.
>>
>>19373514
Stray did you have to take a avasb or are sailors exempt.
What's your uniform like.
At sea who washes your clothes?
What's the best ship in the navy.
>>
Forgot picture.
>>
File: 1499136892827.jpg (43KB, 440x770px) Image search: [Google]
1499136892827.jpg
43KB, 440x770px
>>19373536
>Stray did you have to take a avasb or are sailors exempt.
every branch takes the asvab, it's requirement for all people to determine if we're up to standards, and what jobs we can take in the field. Fucking slayed mine which is why I got such a decent rate.

What's your uniform like
>Stylish and in my opinion overall the best one. Marines get a stylish dress uniform, but navy style and colour in other areas trump it, that blue camo is damn nice. Lotta tradition and overall aesthetic flare that other branches can't compete with if you ask me.

>at sea who washes you clothes?
We do it ourselves, it;s our responsibility to have clean clothes and proper attire, there are onboard facilities for that kinda thing.

>best ship
They're all best ship. If it floats and defends America, it's by default a best ship. Though recently some newer models have been experimenting with laser weapon systems, that shit is incredible, invisible, powerful and way useful. Overall if a ship is in commission the Navy does their best to keep her up to standards and a pretty gal overall. Best ship is the one you're currently stationed on. You always want her to be her best and work hard to keep her shipshape.
>>
File: 1498270343803.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498270343803.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
>>19373518
Might be best to leave it be. Seeing the disctinct feeling of being used and abused here. Like a relationship that looks like it might go well, but only after she gets what she wants out of it will she bail and pretend such a thing was never a big deal or important. A selfish act of use and persona gratifications hoping for the best.

tldr; avoid it despite the temptation, it's not really a compatible relationship and overall it seems like a trap m8.
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (71KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
71KB, 540x540px
Do you mind reading for me????

My nickname is Poot (don't ask)
And I'm wondering what is going to happen between me and my ex that calls me that this year.
I don't have anything to trade except pics. :( Hope you find the pic cute lol
>>
>>19373575
>>19373565
Oops lol
>>
File: 1495662002704.png (8KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
1495662002704.png
8KB, 263x192px
>>19373565
Damn it :(
Could you scry my next girlfriend, please?

Feel free to just skip it If you want to.

Thank you
>>
File: 1494645401018.jpg (191KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494645401018.jpg
191KB, 750x900px
>>19373575
Not a whole lot really, they'll call and be in contac but overall it;s done and over with,thy might trt ot rekindle things but overall its burnt out and they know it but it;s more and act of desperation that drives them to try again for it. Ignore it if possible, not worth it overall. An empty gesture, like a limp handshake, the gesture is there but falls flat. the motive is there but it's weak and overall a pathetic attmpt to show it's gotten better but you know it really hasn't. Give it up m8 and move on, dwelling in the past here is a sad excuse for making it better but it'll only hold you back. There's more out there for you both so don't get bogged down in this attempt at happiness because it''l only hold you back from getting ahead and realizing something ten times better,

>>19373590
>frogposter
work on that first m8 :^)

blonde short and buxom, she's a bit of a sassy one and will expect a lot from you, but will offer the same level on intensity back. It;s gonna be a challenge to keep her around, but if you can it'll be well worth it, she'll be a wildcard but because of that trait have a lot of potential to be someone varied and overall different from the usual person you put up with. She's gonna seem more like a trial or challenge than a human being from time to time, but is worth sticking around for and trying to woo her and show her you want her, or rather need her. as odd and counter-intuitive as it seems hold on to her and never let go, it'll benefit things more than harm them.
>>
>>19373609
I'm the first one. Thanks and sorry for the late reply I was out for my jog. Haha
Oh well. I wish him
The best
>>
>>19373612
>>19373609
also if you don't mind doing another could you tell me what the next guy I get into a relationship with looks like?
>>
File: 1313145003930.jpg (129KB, 807x861px) Image search: [Google]
1313145003930.jpg
129KB, 807x861px
>>19373609
If it's not too much, may I also ask you for a read? Is anything love-related potentially going to come my way in near enough future?
>>
File: IMG_20161223_180502.jpg (58KB, 530x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161223_180502.jpg
58KB, 530x852px
>>19373475
Goddamn it Stray. Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate what you do around here? I'm sure I have, you just refuse to accept it.
>>
>>19373609
I-i can't

She sounds quite exciting, stray. I feel like she's a very high maintenance type of individual, but it'll actually pay off.

>as odd and counter-intuitive as it seems hold on to her and never let go, it'll benefit things more than harm them.
Should I try to settle with her?

Thank you so much, mate. Best of luck to you.
>>
Eeeey bois, just got off of work, its almost 8 am, lets do some reading, I need the usual

Favorite song
Query

I'm only doing 1-2 generals today as I'm still learning them so please take my general readings with a pinch of salt

For a general I need

Page number 2 (151-300)
A shape color combo
And specify what kind of general, be it love, life, or work
>>
>>19370040

>Love

Left=You=Temperance; Right=The Question=Death; Top= General Climate= The Fool; Bottom=Answer=The Bateleur.

You, as Temperance, are uncertain of the development of your romantic life. Nonetheless, begin to expect to see some changes over the course of the next few months.

Death as the relationship shows you are currently in a very difficult place, and your negative state of mind is what’s holding you back from creating a new romance. It may be the case that you have recently or are in the process of splitting up. In any case , the best thing would be to think of something more positive for the time being.

Th overall situation, The Fool, also bear bad news: there’s nothing positive going on, simply flights of fancy and irresponsibility. In connection with the last card it also warns against going on the rebound. This is not a good time to start a relationship just now.

However, there is some good news, the outcome of all this is represented by the Bateleur (magician) and he does signal a change in things, but only after a few months (3 or so), as the first and in the Tarot pack, he represents new beginnings, and a new start to a romance. The only condition will be that the initiative will have to come from you yourself.

So there you have it, try and give yourself some time off from thinking about romance and be a bit happier overall and in due course you’ll have a chance at having a new relationship.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19373775
How many books do you own?
>>
>>19373775

>age:
>Number (30-300):
>page number 2 (151-300)
>Favorite song
https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=7hHZnvjCbVw

>A shape color combo
green circle

Im mostly interested in a general college reading.
>>
>>19373775
https://youtu.be/UQCDrUhPgoU
How can I heal the rift I've created between him and I? What does he want from me?

Ty in advance
>>
>>19373787
Like........for reading? Or for reading? I have many books in my house, and all of them can be read, but keep in mind, all of them can also be used for reading
>>
>>19373790
U Bich it isn't that hard to understand, one number below 150 and one above ffs man come on
>>
>>19373799
I just meant in general because you do tons of readings, you must have tons of books.
>>
>>19373806
sorry I got distracted because of my situation

110 and 261
>>
>>19373775
Dust my broom - Elmore James
Should I move to Boston or Austin?

Thank you
>>
>>19371189

>Finance

Left=You=Death; Right=The Question=The Emperor; Top= General Climate= The Bateleur; Bottom=Answer=The Pope.

You, as Death, are quite distraught about financial questions and are in no right frame of mind to make a rational and positive decision in that regard. The thing will be to cool down and try to regain some focus in order to better think through this and support your partner during this time.

The Emperor as situation is a very positive card, since he concretises one’s plans and undertakings. This is very good for business and the like.

The Bateleur as overall weather is also quite positive, either your partner has the resources to strike out by himself and set up his own business, or he will be able to get a job by being proactive and confident.

The outcome is also very good: the Pope is the protector, and he indicates some serious backing and support. Your partner should contact the boss of the place afterwards to make personal contact and bypass HR or whoever entirely, and express his desire to work there and thanks again for the interview etc.

Also, a quick general reading, without going into details, shows that you need to give yourself a break too and relax more so you can get back in love with your SO and become more supportive. There’s also the possibility of becoming pregnant, it’s a good time if you so desire, so be mindful of that way either way.

I hope this helps!

Good luck!
>>
>>19373790
Every last peice of info I need was on the first page, you may not like this reading because in a way it insults you as a person, but don't shoot the messenger I'm just translating the page ffs

It talked about a storm, an awful horrible storm that killed many men and animal alike, a storm that would be remembered for decades and decades, this is talking about your college life

then the page said that the storm may have killed 1 person in total and the entire thing was blown out of proportion by the Romans

Guess who the Romans are friend
They u

Long story short, college is gonna be average in terms of school work, if you want to get into a music class, I suggest you take that idea, and HOLD onto it, pretty much everything is going to seem like its against you, but keep in mind, its just in your head.
>>
>>19373821
Hey Tarot, is it alright if I ask for a reading?
Cheers lad
>>
>>19373845
I actually like your reading, I prefer to be told I'm wrong so I can check if what thinking in right or what am I thinking.

Now I know I have to change no them.

thank you

btw no I hate playing music I tried and nope I dont like it
>>
>>19373854
Yeah what is it? Make it specific and non-retarded, thanks.
>>
>>19373821

Hi Tarot Anon, can I please get a tarot reading?

How will I determine the identity of the miscreants?
>>
>>19373867
No idea m8, sorry.
>>
>>19373855
Okay, the page spoke briefly of a musician and now that I'm thinking harder about it, taking a music class might actually be a really bad idea kek, he was the one killed in the storm, I misread it as "tortured musician wins in the end" when really it was "tortured musician gets ripped into fucking pieces", btw I'm not exaggerating that last bit, in the very beginning page it said "and so his head was torn from his body and cast into the river, then each limb ripped from his body" I guess the reason I read it wrong was because in the end, all his bits were found, buried, and he was remembered.

>>19373813
I use the same book usually, in unique situations I make unique rules, once I tire of this book, ill move to the next

>>19373819
Both seem like shit to me, I read the page and the page even gave me 2 choices one was super shit and the other was less shit, you might need another readers opinion on this
>>
>>19373875
Anon did I fill out your requirements wrong?

Mine is:
>>19373797
>>
>>19373797
Sorry dad, seems I missed you, I even read your page, I guess I just forgot to type it out

I suggest saying "fuck that guy" and leaving him to be a bitch, because according to this reading he is going to want some MAJOR fucking work from you, with bare minimum effort on his part, I don't feel like going into specifics are super necessary for this reading, considering most of the page was just filler, only 2 sentences stuck out, one about "defending a blood filled river from spirits" and "drinking the black blood" the sentences around them gave some context, but not enough for translation.
>>
File: IMG_1174.jpg (109KB, 622x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
109KB, 622x595px
>>19373922
Lmao woooooooow it seems so unlike him but maybe you're right. :( ty reader!
Have a meme I just made for my friend
He's so obsessed with 33 screaming frogs that he made it into his ringtone
>>
>>19373863
Hahaha alright i'll try, depends on what your definition of non-retarded is.
>Is N my soulmate in a platonic sense?
Sorry if that doesn't work for you. Thanks for your time senpai
>>
>>19374074
Wtf I did NOT write senpai what the actual fuck, I wrote 'senpai' but ok
>mfw a weeb ghost hijacked my keyboard
>>
>>19373926
Sounds like you're not done with Chad haha, now if you'll excuse me I'll be in my spergcave but it had to be said :)
>>
>>19374084
WHY IS IT EVERYTIME I WRITE 'F A M'
IT SAYS SENPAI
>>
>>19374074
>> soulmate in a platonic sense
Is this even a thing?
Here's a quickie:

Moon-Death-World-Lover

A lot of confusion and messy business between you right now, even though things ought to be going swimmingly. It will only end in further indecision, presumably there's some unfinished business between you, and the hesitation between commitment or not. Indecision I am guessing between a romantic relationship and a platonic friendship. It isn't going to become any clearer if you just want to maintain the status quo, you know.
>>
>>19374089
It's considered spam and gets filtered lmao
This guy must be new kek
>>
New thread:

>>19374197
>>
>>19374116
Nah I just never write f a m
So I was quite surprised when it didn't turn out as such
>>
>>19374098
Thanks for the reading, Tarot.
I only ask because we're incredibly compatible, I just didn't know if it was supposed to be platonically or romantically.
Does this mean i'm damned if I do and i'm damned if I don't?
>>
>>19374223
I hear ya. The advice here is to not sperg out and do something rash, carry on being friends or whatever, but keep your feelings quiet - for now.
In a few months, things will unblock and will become clearer.
>>
>>19374235
Can you tell me if my love life will pick up this month? just for htis month, thanks!
>>
>>19374235
Ok sweet, thanks man. I tagged you in the other thread so pls ignore
Thanks again.
>>
File: Photo on 2017-07-23 at 6.31 PM.jpg (208KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-07-23 at 6.31 PM.jpg
208KB, 1080x720px
>>19373467
I take concerta for ADHD, I got denied neetbux
That german girl might be someone from instagram because I don't know any german girl, or it is someone in town I've been ignoring that is obviously not german.
Thread posts: 408
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.