[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampire Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 91

File: edgyqt.png (277KB, 525x533px) Image search: [Google]
edgyqt.png
277KB, 525x533px
Are vampires real or not?

Let's discuss them. Everything you know. We are not talking energy psy vampire or other roleplay-fags. Bonus points if your knowledge has allowed you to narrow down locations where to find them and what they are like.

>last, now archived thread
>>19357789

>movies & books
https://pastebin.com/ZUQgzBEi
>>
>>19363815
No.
>>
damn she ugly
>>
File: 1501190191103.jpg (404KB, 1008x737px) Image search: [Google]
1501190191103.jpg
404KB, 1008x737px
I hate you so much. Literally made thread 2 minutes before me.
>>
>>19363815
Oh boy. Give it a break, again this thread with the same results
>>
File: vampire_tpyk.jpg (86KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
vampire_tpyk.jpg
86KB, 1095x730px
>>19363833
But you can still tell it's a female!

>>19363841
You're too slow... slow like a grandpa.

>>19363845
Oh boy. Give it a break, again this reply with the same results.
>>
>>19363845
Not trying = 0% chance for results retard

>>19363849
Im at work,on phone and competing with autist refreshing catalog every 20 sec. Odds are stacked against me.
>>
Vampires, Demons, Chupacabra, Skinwalkers all of them are Reptilians. You cant become one, they are born.
Psalm 96:10
King James Version (KJV)
10 Say among the heathen that the Lord reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
>>
File: 307.png (912KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
307.png
912KB, 1110x1080px
>>19363856
>Im at work,on phone and competing with autist refreshing catalog every 20 sec.

No one can defeat me.
>>
>>19363815
What are you really hoping to get? Seriously, I'm curious
>>
>>19363858
Pretty sure talked about this before, anon. With all due respect you sound schizophrenic, to call almost every *paranormal* being a reptilian.

Yeah, I don't agree with that.

>>19363869
>What are you really hoping to get? Seriously, I'm curious

In two years from now I sit in a castle as the biggest and most knowledgeable vampire researcher who has personally interviewed several real vampires in flesh and blood.

You can stay jelly.
>>
>>19363849
female but damn ugly too ugly and disgusting her teeth
>>
>>19363867
You mentioned you would go on vampire hunting travel adventure in several months. Why wait?

>>19363869
We want to confirm if vampires exist abd meet them. Following turning/fucking optional and depends on poster
>>
>>19363849
Go ahead sausage, the more desperate you become, the more I enjoy. You're pathetic
>>
>>19363815

I think they might be, but even if they do exist... I seriously doubt you'd bump into one on the street. They strike me as the kind of thing you'd meet in the wooded area of some European country the average American wouldn't know the name of.
>>
>>19363885
>You mentioned you would go on vampire hunting travel adventure in several months. Why wait?

It's too warm, man. I also have some family responsibilities to take care of until then also need to leave a will in case I fall down a cliff while chasing vampires in total darkness.

>>19363886
LOL. You mad as fuck, kid. :^)
>>
>>19363895
>>19360403
>So, you personally don't recognize any connection or tradition associated with vampires.
He did mention houses, I did not catch anything else.
>and what could be the danger?
They mentioned the person not being able to remember, assuming it is a bait to rape or murder someone, if someone knows, there is a problem. If they are indeed vampires, and the person returns safely, no one is going to believe her so there is not much to fear.
>maybe can tell you one day in person.
I look forward to it! I am still researching for a safe way to communicate, I thought of a P.O.box but it would take time for the letters to arrive. Though it is relatively safe as you can send someone else to take the letters or set it up in another city or even country.
>>
>>19363888
pretty sure most of if not all the tripfags are already living in Europe.
>>
>>19363881
You will change your mind after reading this https://cursedbloodblog.wordpress.com
>>
>>19363828

Are Romanians real or not?
>>
>>19363935
what makes you say that?
>>
>>19363952
>mfw I reply to the wrong guy
>>
>>19363957
They've said it themselves. As far as I know Bruce is the only american tripfag, but he lives Europe too.
>>
>>19363888
> They strike me as the kind of thing you'd meet in the wooded area of some European countr

Really? Huh. Well I would expect them in cities among us and not creeping around in forests. Talking about the average vampire here, it obviously depends on the individual.

>>19363908
>He did mention houses, I did not catch anything else.

He calls them chapterhouses and he says Anna Komnene is one of the ruling vampires in the world right now.

>assuming it is a bait to rape or murder someone

I think we can exclude that as an option, no? It would be a very autistic and overly complicated way to find victims and leave traces everywhere.

>I thought of a P.O.box but it would take time for the letters to arrive. Though it is relatively safe as you can send someone else to take the letters or set it up in another city or even country.

You can take your time though I don't really understand your worries about mail because top secret agencies communicate that way too, no?

And letters leave DNA! Also, you can send bombs.
>>
>>19363936
>You will change your mind after reading this https://cursedbloodblog.wordpress.com

You want to give me a summary or nah?

>>19363935
Most are from Europe, I think. One or two from the US? There's a girl namefag (Lucky) who is from Arizona I think, she posts here and there.

Belmont-guy should also be from USA.
>>
>>19363895
It will be always hot in Miami. You are lucky your kind is resilent to sunlight. Me on the other hand...rip.

Will you tell your parents you are going on vampire hunt or make some excuse?
>>
>>19363968
I mean, if vampires are sophisticated individuals, sure, they probably live among us.. But I feel like they'd be more on the 'braindead monstrosity' side of the spectrum.

Eh. Feel free to ask a vamp about it if you ever run into one.
>>
>>19363935
I mean, I think most of the people on the thread that comes here is uh. American? I think there were like a handful of confirmed non-Europeans so...
>>
>>19363996
I think if they were braindead monstrosity they would be easier to find
>>
>>19363994
My kind?! The only advantage I have is that I don't get sunburned as fast but I hate the summer. I sweat and get uncomfortable at like 10°C already!

I probably wont even go to Miami and I still hope the guy never moved out of Split but considering that he gone for weeks now (I think) ... he's probably moving.

>Will you tell your parents you are going on vampire hunt or make some excuse?

I would lie, I think. They know about my vampire interests but they will probably call the police if I say I'm gonna move over half the world to meet some random man who said he's a vampire.

>>19363996
This: >>19364005

It also makes them being real way less likely in general. Draws a lot of attention.
>>
>>19363966
France sucks.
>>
>>19364011
> I sweat at 10°C!

You'd hate Arizona. I mean, that's a nice day basically in the winter...
>>
>>19364011
Yeah well Im getting pigment marks from sun exposure. Pretty sure there is a skin cancer in my future...

>I still hope the guy never moved out of Split
Slap yourself asap for talking me out of going there. Idiot

So what would you tell them? That you suddenly decided to travel?
>>
File: 1427319409062.png (129KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1427319409062.png
129KB, 409x513px
>>19364022
Horrific!
>>
>>19364005
Fair enough.
>>
>>19363968
>He calls them chapterhouses
Chaptherhouses, the meeting buildings in churches?
>Anna Komnene
I have not heard about her, it is unlikely that a woman would be this powerful, worth looking around though.
>I think we can exclude that as an option, no? It would be a very autistic and overly complicated way to find victims and leave traces everywhere.
You are underestimating mental illness. If murderers pick victims on physical criteria, mental criteria is also a possibility, but he is probably only roleplaying.
>You can take your time though I don't really understand your worries about mail because top secret agencies communicate that way too, no?
Yes, and their top secret mails are more than often leaked.
And letters leave DNA!
>not using gloves
>not fabricating your own paper
>not paying someone to write the letters and send them
It is like you are not even trying! :^)
>Also, you can send bombs.
Why though? The letter could be sitting in the P.O box for months before you picked it up. Your worst worry about a letter would be anthrax spores but this is why you send someone else pick them up. :^)
>>
>>19364025
Are you unironically blaming me that you didn't meet him? I can't tell anymore because you said it so many times if this is more than a joke.

You need to make these decisions for yourself and trust your own gut feeling! Also, I know you have to work and not swimming in money so I didn't want you to travel to this crazy man who literally said (quote) if he sexually assaults you or not depends on about how much fear he smells on you.

Lol.

If YOU feel like you found a worthy lead or person then pursue that and fuck what I or whoever says.
>>
>>19364028
I mean it's no wonder vampires don't really come here. It's like 30°C regularly during the summer and people like. Die in it, or leave their kids in a car and they die because that shit is like an oven. Cook cookies in there if you really want to, its actually possible I think.

Either way it's even more unpleasant with humidity so I suggest avoiding Florida at all costs at this point.
>>
>>19364039
>it is unlikely that a woman would be this powerful, worth looking around though.

What? Why does her gender matter? Is vampire society SEXIST??? I'm already beyond triggered.

>It is like you are not even trying! :^)

That's so much effort and complicated. Hiring other people, letting them go into different cities, gloves, people dying from Anthrax... What do you exactly fear? That someone hacks my mail and finds out when we meet? How would that even happen? Are you constantly being supervised?

Also has anyone ever told you that you have the weirdest writing style? Like in a way you talk very formal and old fashioned but then suddenly it drifts into these young-meme moments and :^) faces.
>>
>>19364047
But you guess have AC everywhere, no? People in Germany are very autistic about ACs for reasons I don't understand. We have none, we suffer.
>>
>>19364041
No it was my decision. If I knew what I know now I maybe would go.
>>
>>19363996
What makes you think they'd be so braindead and monstrous?
Isn't that more of a zombie or ghoul?
>>
>>19364065
Yeah, we do have AC here. We'd get a bunch of dead people if we didn't honestly. I mean, my old elementary school shut down because the AC died and kids were already starting to have heat strokes. They always tell you to drink like a fuck ton of water to counteract what you lose in sweat though.
>>
>>19364057
>Is vampire society SEXIST??? I'm already beyond triggered.
Sorry, I am not the one making the rules. Ageism is really prominent too!
>That's so much effort and complicated.
Yes, I know.. I am still thinking about other ways, I only suggested this one.
>That someone hacks my mail and finds out when we meet? How would that even happen?
That is the least of my worries.
>Are you constantly being supervised?
Not constantly, I would not be able to post here otherwise. Emailing would be safer on my side too.
>Also has anyone ever told you that you have the weirdest writing style? Like in a way you talk very formal and old fashioned but then suddenly it drifts into these young-meme moments and :^) faces.
No, and up until last time I was not one to discuss with other people on the internet. I thought the way I talked was youngish or childlike though?
>>
>>19364095
The olde style bleeds through, no matter what.
There's not really any way around it.
>>
>>19364057
>What? Why does her gender matter? Is vampire society SEXIST??? I'm already beyond triggered.
Well women are weaker gender and vampires are enhanced humans so it makes sense,no?
>>
>>19364098
I am not old though.
>>
>>19364109
Language changes fast.
Just a couple of decades worth of slipping back into an earlier dialect and it's most noticeable.
>>
File: female_vampir_by_wiggers123.jpg (47KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
female_vampir_by_wiggers123.jpg
47KB, 600x864px
>>19364095
>tfw no one takes women serious in the human world
>tfw no one takes women serious in the vampire world either

Oh well. :^)

>That is the least of my worries.

What are your worries then?

>I thought the way I talked was youngish or childlike though?

Well, you talk a bit odd. Odd is not bad and maybe you do this on purpose anyway, I can't tell. But you have this blend of formal-robotic talk and then some sprinkles of youthful slang and memes, if you know what I mean? Like the :^) or the anime stutter Y-You too!
>>
>>19364107
>Well women are weaker gender and vampires are enhanced humans so it makes sense,no?

Physically weaker, yes. But do you think vampires work like the animal hierarchy and the physical strongest person becomes the leader? I mean it's possible but seems pretty savage.
>>
>>19364123
>pretty savage
Well yea, we're talking about vampires here...
>>
>>19364125
But there are many possible ways they could be like. From romantic noble, neutral "alien" to bloodthirsty savage. Why would you assume that only the last one is reality?
>>
>>19364123
Men are also more ambitious and ruthless and get more shit done
>>
>>19364127
They can be however polite they want when it comes to humans, but they'd also have to deal with other vampires, yea?
So what's the most surefire way to make sure other vampires don't fuck with your shit?
>>
>>19364133
Give them a fruitbasket, talk it out with them? Sit in groups together and cry out any frustration?

You are right, I see what you mean.

>>19364130
>Men are also more ambitious and ruthless and get more shit done

Yes but men are being controlled by women. So what does that mean in the end?
>>
>>19364111
I am not sure I understand what you mean? I do not have the chance to speak english often, that might be the reason.
>>19364119
What are your worries then?
You have asked me this before, or was it something similar?
>Well, you talk a bit odd. Odd is not bad and maybe you do this on purpose anyway
I did not notice, this is not done on purpose.
>But you have this blend of formal-robotic talk and then some sprinkles of youthful slang and memes, if you know what I mean? Like the :^)
I did say I picked up some conversationnal habits by being here.
>or the anime stutter Y-You too!
I do not remember doing this one.. Shameful.
>>19364123
>>19364130 is correct, nonetheless, physical superiority is really what matters the most.
>>
>>19364147
>I do not remember doing this one.. Shameful.

Shame! Shame! Shame!

>You have asked me this before, or was it something similar?

I think I asked you what you seek in life? But I don't remember getting an answer what exactly worries about talking via mail. You said it's not "safe" enough but what does that mean exactly? What is the danger?

When we talk I'm always really tired so I might be wrong.

>is correct, nonetheless, physical superiority is really what matters the most.

That's too bad.
>>
>>19364136
Only weaklings and retards. Dont nake that rule
>>
>>19364147
Say you know a particular dialect of a language today. A century from now only about 1% of that dialect will remain.
After 10 centuries the language won't resemble the original dialect at all.
Take the difference between English today, and english so much as 40 years ago. There's a perceptible difference.
This was Anglish once upon a time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K13GJkGvDw
>>
File: 1496336690208.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496336690208.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>19364163
>Only weaklings and retards.

No. Men are even indirectly controlled by women because a lot of things they seek (such as POWER) is often to attract women in the first place.

There's studies that women tend to be the "alpha" partner in most relationships too... as in, they make most of the decisions.

Deal with it.
>>
>>19364163
Stop calling other people retarded when it is clear to everyone from how you write and behave that you are the most retarded of all the tripfags in these threads
>>
File: smug8.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug8.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>19364176
Women are attracted to power because they lack it

>study
Nice link

>mfw I would be your superior as vampire
>mfw I could kick your ass as both human and vampire

Deal with it :^)
>>
>>19364202
Why so mad. Did I struck a nerve? Or are you girl perhaps? Retard lol
>>
>>19364202
He's got potential.
No childe starts out fully functional, you know this.
>>
>>19364203
YOU fool are the living proof that the weakness of (well... straight) men are women. All you in your head are cute vampiresses. All a vampire would need to control you is being a beautiful woman.

Paaathetic!
>>
>>19364159
I misunderstood the question like I did last time, I thought you asked me about what worries me in my life, sorry.
Monitoring, tracking, manipulation of mails, whatever.. Online is not safe, whatever you want to delete stays, this is the main reason I avoid posting. The letters on the other hand would not be that much of a threat. Though I do not know what would happen to me if the letters were found out by someone that is "family" kek. Please understand that it is not you who I do not trust.
>That's too bad.
This is the way it is, can not be helped.
>>19364170
Are you perhaps implying that my english is different from yours? If not, I am afraid I do not understand.

And this is it for today, I have obligations so I will be back around Monday and read your answer then, take care!
>>
>>19364217
I'm not insulting your english, merely pointing out that any language changes rapidly.
>>
>>19364216
Does that mean that your weakness are gay teenage boys?

appreciating beautiful things is not weakness. Thats called having a taste :^)
>>
>>19364202
Btw I only call guys like >>19363845 retards. When I call NTG retard its not serious and she knows it...or else she really is retard :^)
>>
>>19364249
Different anon, but what's your personal interest in vampires? Just curiosity?
>>
>>19364217
It's in your hands then. You think about it and decide what you think would be appropriate and as long as I don't have to give away where I live or it's too much effort, we can do it.

>so I will be back around Monday and read your answer then, take care!

Stay safe, try not to get hit by a car and see you around. :^)

>>19364243
No!

>appreciating beautiful things is not weakness.

It is. You could be totally seduced by a beautiful vampire woman. Her looks and cuteness would cloud your mind severely!

Have you heard me talk about how hot vampires are or not? That's not even on my mind.

>>19364249
Of course.
>>
>>19364251
Yeah but living forever would not hurt either.
Whats yous? Sorry if it takes me long to reply. Bit busy at work
>>
>>19364264
Oh I just like to keep an eye on things.
>>
>>19364259
Totaly not. Im not guy who falls in love with first pretty face he sees. Besides its you who is most degenerate itt with your non christian gay thoughts...if two vampire boys started kissing you would get mesmerized !
I like cute vampire girls same way you like your nosferatu freaks
>>
File: oLx.png (332KB, 714x720px) Image search: [Google]
oLx.png
332KB, 714x720px
>>19364279
>if two vampire boys started kissing you would get mesmerized

It would be a sin not to appreciate the purest form of love.
>>
>>19364279
>tfw no cute vampire girl to feed on you
>she will never play cat and mouse with you as a form of foreplay
>she will never casually be condescending to you for being human
>she will never love you anyways
>>
File: download.png (99KB, 226x284px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
99KB, 226x284px
Emo faggots!
>>
File: 1500136718804.jpg (85KB, 471x635px) Image search: [Google]
1500136718804.jpg
85KB, 471x635px
>>19364289
Thats between man and woman. Does not matter if two humans,two vampires or mix
>>
>>19364304
Aww, you aren't the least bit curious how malleable flesh can be?
You're no fun.
>>
File: 1430966534634.jpg (56KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
1430966534634.jpg
56KB, 720x545px
>>19364309
No, it's not. You have pleb-taste and that's it.

Also vampire human relationships are still pedophile. You're a kid to them, they even call you CHILD!

>>19364318
>Aww, you aren't the least bit curious how malleable flesh can be?
>curious
>malleable flesh

Careful now Tzimisce, don't break the Masquerade.
>>
>>19364330
I'm doing no such thing!
Just telling my new friend how much I like them...
>>
>>19364335
Just watch your mouth. The prince reads these threads. :^)
>>
>>19364339
The who?
I don't know what you're talking about. :^)
>>
File: y.png (64KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
y.png
64KB, 500x403px
>>19364341
>>
>>19364330
How is it pedophilia when they are both adults. Stop your speciesism and ageism. Racist
>>
File: 1670003.png (106KB, 450x603px) Image search: [Google]
1670003.png
106KB, 450x603px
Emo paedophiles!
>>
>>19364289
God damn homophiles, stop fetishizing 20% of my sexual interests, REEEEEEE.

>>19364291
Anon plz, why do you do this to me?

>>19364318
Malks ftw, just saying.
>>
>>19363815
Tagged for /bant/ scavenger hunt: >>>/bant/1603126 (OP)
>>
I am Vamp, ama
>>
>>19364626
What's the most fucked up thing you've ever crafted?
>>
>>19364626
What makes you like roleplaying as a Vampire so much?
>>
>>19364626
Fangs or gtfo
>>
>>19364635
A potion made to kill
>>19364638
I am not roleplaying , I am seriously Vamp
>>
>>19364652
That's it?
Weak sauce.
I was hoping for a cool tale of a Vozhd or something.
>>
>>19364654
I am cool vamp, I keep it cool
>>
>>19364652
Prove you aren't roleplaying bruh, post selfie showing teeth.
>>
>>19364659
Keepin' it cool like a fuckin' bitch.
>>
File: IMG_5795.jpg (26KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5795.jpg
26KB, 400x268px
>>19364663
>>19364650
>>
>>19364665
No, like a real Vamp
>>
>>19364684
Have you ever wondered if there's more to vampirism than you first suspected? What if you're sitting on a vast reserve of power that you've never even imagined?
>>
>>19363815
Some people say that they are real and that they are fallen angels (nephelims)
>>
>>19364687
Yes. Interdimensional travel and shapeshifting into a bat
>>
>>19364700
Yea, the bat thing, totally useless.
Have you ever wondered what you could do if you stretched out your blood into the world around you?
>>
>>19364705
I am not professional Vamp, so my blood wouldn't do much to other people, it's not like hiv
Also, shapeshifting into a bat is useful
>>
>>19364723
Useful in what way?
If it's chasing something down, wolves are better for that.
If it's for penetration small openings, fog is better for that.
Nothing against the bat thing, but I just don't see how it's really useful for anything other than showing off.
>>
>>19364727
You can fly really fast, squeeze through tiny crevices, people think you're just a bird
>>
File: Vampire Hunter.jpg (141KB, 1038x770px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Hunter.jpg
141KB, 1038x770px
Lets go vampire hunting.
>>
>>19364080
Nah. Zombies are just brainwashed people and ghouls are probably closely related to vampires, like how monkeys are to humans.
>>
>>19365213
Dont hurt qt vampire girls

>>19364873
why dont you shapeshift into bat and fuck off?
>>
Are all vampires this cunty
>>
File: 1474138455549.gif (564KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1474138455549.gif
564KB, 500x281px
So it's been a while and I've had trouble keeping up with you fellow autists, anything big that I've missed?
>>19363976
Aw man I've already been forgotten
>>19364279
>if two vampire boys started kissing
Gif related
>>
I have a question regarding a patient in japan that was dead for four hours after a heart failure. Do these people count are zombies or vampires?
>>
File: Vampire Killer.jpg (193KB, 656x927px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire Killer.jpg
193KB, 656x927px
>>19365705
>Dont hurt qt vampire girls

>Not being a rogue vampire slayer bent on wiping out all vampires.
>>
>>19365713
You are from US?

Well only new thing is some girl from Belgium who says she knows vampires and wants to contact NTG but she wont use mail because its not secure

Convert anon found out he got schizophrenia

unironically schizo angel Gabriel promised to kill us all

>>19365720
depends.

Is he immortal? Does he eat human flesh? Does he drink human blood?
>>
>>19365737
>Is he immortal? Does he eat human flesh? Does he drink human blood?

No, no and no.
>>
>>19365750
then I guess he is neither
>>
>>19365737
Nope moosefucker, close enough to the states.

>she knows vampires
>mail isn't secure
Lmao ok what even is secure
But Convert's confirmed schizo? Well that explains a lot. And surprised gabriel is still going off
>>
File: ga42ad.png (310KB, 430x434px) Image search: [Google]
ga42ad.png
310KB, 430x434px
>>19365772
>Lmao ok what even is secure

Letters.

(With Anthrax.)
>>
File: Vampire.jpg (467KB, 2596x1914px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire.jpg
467KB, 2596x1914px
Searching real live vampires only leads me to serial killers. Then again, no sane individual would kill others for the pleasure of it and they have no powers at all, they think they have, but they don't. All of them are crazies.

Guess that's the bottom of the pit for anyone searching for vampires.
>>
>>19365786
I thought you are dead

>>19365772
>moosefucker
Nice. My sisters live in Kitchener. I would live further north for more cold and comfy

No Convert is not schizo,he is just hearing voices that arent really there....
Gabriel got real mad at us
>>
>>19365798
No, I think I just slept 10 hours... the decadent life of an "online entertainer"...
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (193KB, 1580x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
193KB, 1580x1080px
>>19365815
More sleep than what I get in 2 days. I always say we can rest when we are dead...

Glad you are alive. I was afraid you got hearth attack or that thing when your body is retarded and stops breathing when you are sleeping.

Any vampire related prophetic dreams?
>>
>>19365786
>Letters (with anthrax)
Eeeexactly
>>19365798
What pissed of gabriel?
>>
File: War.jpg (124KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
War.jpg
124KB, 500x629px
The last great research on vampires was done during world war II, under the paranormal defence forces. Germany, Britain, Russia...all researched the paranormal.

Perhaps the only few that got close to the truth. And to real live cases of vampirism.
>>
>>19365838
We made a fun of him and didnt take him seriously
>>
>>19365837
>I was afraid you got hearth attack or that thing when your body is retarded and stops breathing when you are sleeping.

That actually happens. I woke up in total darkness and couldn't breathe anymore, like my body just stopped. So I had to jump out of bed, run around and open the window. Probably related to my weight and pressure though.

>Any vampire related prophetic dreams?

No, just drag queens. You?

>More sleep than what I get in 2 days.

I would recommend trying to sleep more so that your damaged brain can regenerate. :^)

>>19365838
Doesn't the postal services have protection against Anthrax and bombs? Or can anyone literally just letter-kill people that easily?
>>
>>19365849
Well no one who isn't as delusional as him would take THAT seriously (other than retarded rp fags)
>>19365851
There's no way it wouldn't be monitored for shit, then again there is that company you can pay to mail literal shit to people
>>
>>19365851
>That actually happens. I woke up in total darkness and couldn't breathe anymore, like my body just stopped. So I had to jump out of bed, run around and open the window. Probably related to my weight and pressure though.

Sounds horrifying. Ever got sleep paralysis? I did not and I´m glad as fuck for that.

>No, just drag queens. You?

ate lunch,got tired as fuck and took nap for 2 hours. No dreams. Also probably need to change my diet so that this shit does not happen. I hate wasting time like this

>I would recommend trying to sleep more so that your damaged brain can regenerate. :^)

Sadly the damage is unreversable. Only vampirism can save me now :^)

>>19365872

He was randomly sending people mails saying how he needs to close hell gates or something. Legit feel bad for the guy. At least Convert can see what is in his future....

>>19365851

How do you think you can monitor Anthrax? Anyway this is what you should do

>rent P.O box on some hobos name
>make said hobo open your mails

easy,problem solved.
>>
>>19365887

>>19365887
The thing is: I have no clue if our Lady from Belgium is real. If I knew for a fact (or had strong reasons to believe) that she was a vampire or knows vampires I would go through great efforts and making P.O box in another city as well as hiring someone (I'm not gonna ask my family to put themselves in possible danger) to check the letters would be no problem.

But because I have no proof for it and she might be a roleplaying troll or whatever, I don't think I would. I understand her position too, obviously she can't go ahead and literally prove it to me either.

>Sounds horrifying. Ever got sleep paralysis? I did not and I´m glad as fuck for that.

Nope! Guess you and me both are in the superior-sleep-paralysis-immune-brain-club.

>Sadly the damage is unreversable. Only vampirism can save me now :^)

Ah yes... a cute vampire woman who will save you from your own hell.
>>
>>19363936
Gay
>>
>>19365901
You dont need to make P.O box in another city. Why would you do that?

>Ah yes... a cute vampire woman who will save you from your own hell.

Hope it will be soon or it might be too late for me :^)
>>
>>19365916
>disclosing the city where I live in to potentially insane and angry stalkers

I don't think so, buddy.
>>
File: dbf1z62.jpg (326KB, 667x774px) Image search: [Google]
dbf1z62.jpg
326KB, 667x774px
>Modern vampires

Does vampirism apply to other animals as well? Or only humans?

Would it be an offshoot mutation of rabies that is "vampirism?"

As I see it, biologically, vampires only require some component of blood to sustain themselves (my guess is they no longer create some protein).
>>
File: smug14.jpg (8KB, 221x225px) Image search: [Google]
smug14.jpg
8KB, 221x225px
>>19365920
You already done that retard. Its too late for damage control...

Still even if they knew city they dont know your name so it would be safe I think. Do it faggot dont be pussy :^)
>>
>>19365935
>You already done that retard. Its too late for damage control...

That's what you think, yes. My greatest strength is people think that I'm stupid! Can you believe it?

... *unsheathes katana and fedora* They will never see it coming....

>>19365934
I like that picture, saved.

Don't think we ever talked about vampirism applying to animals. Maybe (if that concept exists at all) it's possible to blood-bind animals or ghoul them to a vampire?
>>
>>19364289
:-}
>>
File: image.jpg (550KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
550KB, 1024x683px
Amateurs use Chloroform, I use Xanax.
No way in hell you gonna remember the way out of my rape dungeon.
>>
>>19365980
Pretty sure I read Chloroform is a meme anyway and that instantly numbing people to the point of passing out (without killing them or giving them permanent brain damage) is extremely difficult.
>>
>>19365944
>My greatest strength is people think that I'm stupid

Well I dont but I bet you really fucked up this time.

How else do you want to be in touch with the Belgium girl? btw Czech mail

>>19365934
Vampiric animals are scary thought. Dumb and acting only on their instincts
>>
>>19365985
>instantly numbing people to the point of passing out
you just need to use lot of it

>or giving them permanent brain damage
you are already immune
>>
File: 1500819184471.jpg (38KB, 389x820px) Image search: [Google]
1500819184471.jpg
38KB, 389x820px
>>19365992
>>19365992
Believe what you want, kid. :^)

>How else do you want to be in touch with the Belgium girl? btw Czech mail

That's her decision and call. As long as it isn't too retarded or too much effort I will comply. Also there is time... months. Hate this weather.

>you just need to use lot of it

Are you sure? "Anesthesia" is such a delicate topic though.

TIL that it is near impossible to incapacitate someone with chloroform against their will. It would tak nearly 5 minutes of constant inhanling to render a target incapacitated.

5 minutes? Kek. Well, sorry I'm not well educated in "how to abduct and rape" people studies. Rape is for low IQ people anyway. Why would you want to fuck someone who isn't into you at all? Nasty.
>>
File: slp-para-full.jpg (764KB, 600x2364px) Image search: [Google]
slp-para-full.jpg
764KB, 600x2364px
>>19365901
Can I join the immune to sleep paralysis club? I've tried and failed cause why not get spooped and pic related
>>19365985
Permanent brain damage? One step ahead of ya
>>
File: fart rape.jpg (64KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
fart rape.jpg
64KB, 640x625px
>>19366006
>too much effort I will comply

No dedication again... Lazyass :^)

>Are you sure?

I dont know. Didnt need to use chloroform on anyone (yet!)

> It would tak nearly 5 minutes of constant inhanling to render a target incapacitated.

you sure? Well maybe there is quicker alternative

>Why would you want to fuck someone who isn't into you at all? Nasty.

rape is about dominance I think
>>
>>19366006
>ugly vampire again

Forgot to ask...Do you watch Strain? It got really ugly vampires. You would love it :^)
>>
File: 35683687543.jpg (130KB, 1322x740px) Image search: [Google]
35683687543.jpg
130KB, 1322x740px
>>19366022
>Fart Rape
>serious vampire discussion
this is probably why these specific threads attract the unpopular crowd around here...
>>
>>19366035
Don't watch it but some anon posted pictures of it. They do look interesting.

>you sure? Well maybe there is quicker alternative

I think putting a knife in their heart works even quicker!

>>19366042
You're on 4chan, not on "100% serious discussions"-only science board. Memes, shitposting and autism are normal board culture. And if someone is getting too triggered to also consider serious topics because of things like that... then, ironically, they are the child. :^)

>>19366017
>Permanent brain damage? One step ahead of ya

How?
>>
>>19366060
>Don't watch it but some anon posted pictures of it. They do look interesting.

Oh I think you would like them
>ugly
>asexual (literally their dicks fall off)

They more resemble dumb zombie(most of them are retarded) and their method of feeding is disgusting tho

>I think putting a knife in their heart works even quicker!

I think the point is to not kill them
>>
File: ga0.png (146KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ga0.png
146KB, 640x360px
>>19366095
Pretty! Very kisseable.
>>
>>19366017
As someone who gets sleep paralysis, can confirm the image.
>>
>>19366139
Stop making me jelly...no seriously that must be the most scary experience. Just lying,not able to move and seeing scary shit while feeling like you are suffocating.
>>
Just found my blood donation card.

Whats your blood type plebs? A+ master race here
>>
File: zYf8z0T.jpg (101KB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zYf8z0T.jpg
101KB, 710x1024px
>>19366212
Out of the way A, B and AB-fags. O+ true MASTER RACE reporting in. I think most people in the thread will be O+ too as it's the common blood type.

Reminder why O is OBJECTIVELY best and healthiest blood:

- Blood type AB was associated with a 23 percent higher risk of cardiovascular disease, compared with type O, while type B was associated with an 11 percent higher risk, and type A, a 5 percent higher risk.

- Those with A, B, or AB blood type were at higher risk for developing stomach cancer (as well as of dying from heart disease), compared with people who were type O.

Meanwhile, as noted in the review, O blood type has been linked with a reduced risk of various cancers, including colorectal, stomach, and pancreatic.

- In a 2015 study in Diabetologia, researchers from France looked at health data from more than 82,000 women and found that type 2 diabetes was more likely to develop in those with type A and B blood, compared with type O.

- Memory and stroke. In a 2014 study in Neurology of nearly 500 adults who had cognitive impairment, a greater proportion of them were type AB than any other blood type. In addition, AB blood type was associated with higher levels of a blood clotting protein compared with O type.

- Malaria. It’s well known that people with type O blood have a degree of protection against the most dangerous form of malaria, which is caused by the mosquito-transmitted parasite Plasmodium falciparum (as opposed to less-dangerous species of Plasmodium).

Feels good.
>>
And here faggots take this test:

http://www.wyrmworld.com/interactive/camarilla/camarilla.html

Post results, it's about vampire clans.
>>
>>19366281
Sounds like some type O propaganda..DO NOT TRUST O FAGS!

Isnt O and AB rarest blood type? I thought A is most common. My coworker is either O or AB (dont remember) and they cant get enough of his blood. Several times when he was at work he got call if he can go donate RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
I never got such call with my A. Feels bad
>>
>>19366290
I never figured myself for a Gangrel but here we are.
>>
File: 1385687.png (36KB, 475x334px) Image search: [Google]
1385687.png
36KB, 475x334px
>>19366290
>>
>>19366173
I've 'broken' out of it a couple of times. Waking up in the pre-dawn hours with your arms outstretched because you were pushing a shadow off your chest isn't all it's cracked up to be.
>>
File: test.png (11KB, 406x197px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
11KB, 406x197px
>>19366322
What did you think you would get? I scored as Nosferatu. Eh...

>>19366319
No, O is the most common blood type. And O- is the most desired blood type by banks because everyone can receive it.

>>19366325
Tremere are cool as fuck. I'm getting jealous over here.
>>
>>19366319
>DO NOT TRUST O FAGS!
This is completely true. People with type o blood are jews. Not modern jews who are jews in name only. Their ancestry and practices have little in common with historical jews. But people with type O blood are descendants of real jews.

Not as bad as a negative rhesus factor in their blood. They are the descendants of extra terrestrial modification.
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/02/humans-with-blood-type-rh-negative-belong-to-an-extraterrestrial-lineage-video-3301562.html
>>
>>19366290
Brujah
>>
File: db756dv.jpg (122KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
db756dv.jpg
122KB, 636x900px
>>19366333
Patience is a virtue; take the time to shape yourself into the person you want to be.
>>
File: 126371231231.png (10KB, 452x206px) Image search: [Google]
126371231231.png
10KB, 452x206px
>>19366290
I'm okay with this outcome.
>>
>>19366340
>schizophrenia

There is nothing weird about negative rhesus factor:

"This makes one believe as if Rh negative indicates the “presence of something rare in one’s blood”. But as we learn earlier, Rh negative indicates the “absence of the Rh D antigen” which otherwise is quite abundant in most (85%) humans. So what could be the contribution of alien blood here? Obviously, there is nothing alien here, because there is no alien genes present here, its actually the “absence” of our own genes which produce the Rh D antigen in most humans.

The entire theory seems to have been built upon an incorrect understanding of blood groups, antigens and antibody response. Because Rh D is not the ONLY antigen either, in Rh group itself we have around 50 such antigens, and human blood group classification itself has around 32 types based on different groups of antigens."
>>
File: 115238717231.jpg (59KB, 410x775px) Image search: [Google]
115238717231.jpg
59KB, 410x775px
>>19366333
Brujah, maybe? Side note, Brujah is spanish for witch, or hag. In a similar vein, Bruxa means the same in portuguese.
>>
After a number of week has Op made any progress or is everyone still arguing over the same shit since thread 1

do you people/OP have jobs for christ sake
>>
>>19366368
>do you people have jobs
Yes and I dislike it very much so.
>>
File: nosferat.gif (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
nosferat.gif
1KB, 100x100px
>>19366290
>Your dark outlook and dislike of society marks you out as a Nosferatu. Hideously deformed by the Embrace these Kindred hide in sewers and catacombs, away from humans and other vampires alike. They are eavesdropers and sneaks extraordinaire, and always know exactly what is going on.
29%
The fuck. Just because I dont like parties ?
>>
File: pic.png (11KB, 297x218px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
11KB, 297x218px
>>19366354
Gangrel is like a less autistic version of Nosferatu. I would be happy with that outcome too.

>>19366349
>take the time to shape yourself into the person you want to be.

I think there are things of ones nature that can't be changed. A lot can be molded but not everything. Pic related I guess? Maybe I'm just wrong though.

>>19366368
If you're too lazy to read through the threads then that's on you.
>>
File: nos.png (520KB, 840x499px) Image search: [Google]
nos.png
520KB, 840x499px
>>19366380
Yes, the test is obviously not super accurate. If you put in very introverted and/or edgy replies you can score as a Nosferatu. :^)

Well, enjoy your stay next to me, fellow ugly creature.
>>
File: 11652387162873618723.png (5KB, 454x212px) Image search: [Google]
11652387162873618723.png
5KB, 454x212px
>>19366354
We should be alone together and hunt vampires or something.
>>
>>19366373
Iktf
>>19366368
I have to go to work in 4 hours..

>>19366380
Was me. Fuck Nosferatu I will stake myself tonight. Should have picked I prefer beauty and not loyalty :^)
>>
File: xAXA.png (89KB, 322x271px) Image search: [Google]
xAXA.png
89KB, 322x271px
>>19366396
>hates on Nosferatus all the time
>turns out to be a Nosferatu
>>
>>19366373
What exactly do you do thats forced you into France?
>>
File: 11783687123.jpg (47KB, 492x396px) Image search: [Google]
11783687123.jpg
47KB, 492x396px
>>19366407
>>
>>19366402
You probably rigged that test!
Literally changed one answer and got based Toreador :^)
>>
>>19366407
Th cool answer is that I'm a freelance private security contractor. In actuality I'm just a glorified clerk.

>>19366414
kek
>>
File: d4d36k6.jpg (156KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
d4d36k6.jpg
156KB, 900x762px
>>19366383
No, not wrong. Like calling a flattened, rounded metal stamp a coin, it is how we come to parse it, understand it, recognize it.

Sometimes it takes great, irreversible events in one's life to bring about significant change. Other times it comes about so subtly we can only look back and wonder who we ever were.

The biggest factor in my existence was finding my soulmate: unexpected, and so influential I absconded with her against my master's will.

Don't hold pessimism like a torch and it won't dim your views.
>>
>>19366447
>against my master's will.

Your master? What master are we talking about? Some kind of spirit friend or a real person? And why was the master against it?

>Don't hold pessimism like a torch and it won't dim your views.

I like that.
>>
>>19366447
>absconded with her against my master's will.
Tell us your story please
>>
>>19366447
I like pessimism. Expecting the worst has saved my skin a few times, both fiscally and physically. I guess it's just a survival tactic in the end.
>>
>>19366481
I call it realism desu
>>
File: Tell-me.jpg (37KB, 607x603px) Image search: [Google]
Tell-me.jpg
37KB, 607x603px
>>19366060
Just the usual 4chan user autism lol
>>19366281
Damn can't remember my blood type, jusy remember getting tested and it being the second most common type...
>>
>>19366505
Well A is most common blood here
>>
Once i went to pomona california super ealy to go to a concert and be first in line because fag.

>Friend and I had to piss at 3am but no place open
>rando security guard ok, no piss in street.jpg
>sir where may i piss
>takes us to red brick building with back door leading underground
>empty halls w/ fluoresscent light and no windows
>k this isnt suspicious at all
>says "we need to hurry up because we really arent supposed to be down here"
>uh ok just pissing be 2 min
>while friend pisses ask about building
>"oh this weird group of people owns the place, yeah they only come in at night, the lights are always off during the day. I've actually never met them"
>k not weird

Next day we noticed a giant billboard for blood and plasma donations right over the same building

We came up with theory about how town is secret hideout for vampires.

Also unrelated, we saw a pack of actual feral dogs just roaming around the park in pomona, which is weird because its a pretty urban city. Half shitty mex ghetto half hipster artsy town.

Also saw a puff of smoke once and a shirtless guy jump down from tree at same park with pack of dogs
>>
>>19366601
>Also saw a puff of smoke once and a shirtless guy jump down from tree
Wat
>>
>>19366601
Go there again and confront them with your knowledge.

"Hey bitches, I know you're vampires."
>>
>>19366635
Idk man just like a puff of smoke and some shirtless guy fell out of a tree
>>
File: Screenshot_20170730-014307.png (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-014307.png
107KB, 1280x720px
>>19366290
Fuck. I'm apparently more boring than I thought.

>>19366601
Interesting, but shirtless guy falling from a tree with a puff of smoke things it was just a stoner, chilling out in a tree.

>>19366746
Literally the only correct way to confront a vampire.
>>
>>19367142
*Makes me think it was just a stoner

Long day + autocorrect = retard mode
>>
>>19367142
Tremere are in top 3
>>
>>19366462
>>19366473
My story would be long and tedious. Much too troublesome to tell in full.
>>
>>19367351
Then try to make it shorter please. We would enjoy full version too
>>
>>19363849
those are the eyes!

I've seen creatures like those in my dreams.
>>
Vampires are a folkloric explanation of a variety of things; spreading diseases, sexualities, rape, and the intersection of these, sexually transmitted diseases.

The idea that some creature that has one source of food, and that that source of food happens to be, all told, the apex predator of the entire planet, and that this creature cannot function during daylight, which is I'll remind you on average half of every day, and in some cases may even be required to bring with them everywhere samples of dirt from their homes or their graves, and on top of all of that, that this condition is apparently somehow contagious, is simply ridiculous.

I realize that it's fun to pretend, but even OP seems to have an issue with admitting to that. You all really need to take a step back and realize that it's not useful or healthy to pretend like this shit is real.
>>
>>19367503

go back to your feminist studies lair. nobody cares about that crap here.
>>
>>19367142
>Fuck. I'm apparently more boring than I thought.

Tremere and Grangrel are objectively the best Camarilla results. I wrote that like months ago! I mean Thaumaturgy? Curious humans wrestling the power of immortal life from unwilling vampires and succeeding? Badass as fuck.

As far as the Sabbat goes, I do love the Tzimisce too ... I'm a little obsessed with Vicissitude but I would never score as one in a test.
>>
>>19367635
*GANGREL! Need to write the damn name properly.
>>
>>19367635
100% agree on Tremere. Mortals going fuck it and stealing immortality from vampires? Cool.

Gangrel are furfags tho. Toreadors are objectively waaay better.

Lasombra are best of what Sabbat got
>>
>>19367724
>a clan with the official nickname "Degenerates" (Toreador) is better than shapeshifting werewolf-vampires

I don't think so, pal.
>>
>>19367804
>werewolf-vampires

weren't werewolves and vampires incompatible toward each other? As in one could kill the other and vice-versa.

Furthermore, they couldn't combine their unique natures (werewolf-vampire)?
>>
>>19367804
But they dont do anything degenerate. Others are just jelly
>>
>>19367812
Oh yes. Werewolves absolutely despise vampires, they were brutal enemies in oWod, don't know about the new one. Pretty sure though that the average werewolf was MUCH stronger than a vampire. Like, they would just tear them apart and vampires tried to stay out of their way at any cost. I like how the game bloodlines showed that werewolves were not the ones to fuck around with at all and that you couldn't just punch the werewolf to death or something... cool scene in the game.

There are werewolf/vampire crosses and they are called abominations.

As far as Gangrel go, they aren't LITERALLY werewolf-vampires. They are just able to tap into the animal side and can shapeshift, that's why I call them that. But they are not of actual werewolf blood.

(Unfortunately I have no reason to believe that werewolves do exist in our world. Vampires however could be possible.)
>>
>>19367831
>But they dont do anything degenerate.

They totally do... don't be in denial, fanboy. They are warped hedonists and play with mortals all the time until they get bored. Just look at the Toreador antitribu and their nicknames and description:

Nickname: Perverts, Pervs

"The Perverts' talent for torture rivals even the Tzimisce in pain and duration."
>>
>>19367849

I want to fuck a female werewolf doggystyle
>>
File: smug7.jpg (75KB, 884x574px) Image search: [Google]
smug7.jpg
75KB, 884x574px
>>19367870
Dont make me slap you kamarad.

I dont care about antitribu.
Toreador = artists,friendly to humans,civil
Gangrel = literally animals

Tzimisce are also shit. Only reason why you like them is because you could make yourself taller with their discipline :^)
>>
File: 1439359674015.jpg (671KB, 2614x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1439359674015.jpg
671KB, 2614x1302px
>>19367919
That's... nice, anon.

>>19367946
>friendly to humans
>falls for the Toreador-meme

Take a look at this TOREADOR clan quote (Not antitribu):

"Oh, yes, isn’t she exquisite? Yes, she’s my newest find - I’m her muse, the sweet little creature. Imagine! And what of - oh, Thomas? Why, I could hardly say - after all, he had his "15 minutes," as they say, but it just wasn’t going to last, and it all became so very tedious, so I had to say adieu. Suicide? Really? Silly boy - he should thank me, then, that I didn’t give him the Embrace. It would have made things so difficult, after all…."

They are undead fiends obsessed with "pleasure" and use mortals as playtoys mentally breaking them and then throw them away, all the time. How is that better than a Gangrel loner just doing his thing and protecting nature?

>Only reason why you like them is because you could make yourself taller with their discipline :^)

I'd make YOUR manlet ass taller.
>>
File: 1501249772305.jpg (90KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501249772305.jpg
90KB, 600x900px
>>19367849

what about dragons? What about big sentient lizards?
>>
>>19367974
Well what do you think? I mean let's be real.
>>
File: 64864142.jpg (63KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
64864142.jpg
63KB, 625x352px
>>19367981
im glad we agree on this
>>
File: 1500338109668.jpg (65KB, 809x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500338109668.jpg
65KB, 809x700px
>>19367960
>judging whole clan based on actions of few sick individuals
>implying my Toreador charm would not prevent you from hurting me

Tzimisce are shit
>>
>>19368053
No, faggot. I'm immune. It's impossible to charm me. That only works with degenerates and perverts like you. You could even be charmed by a pizza delivery human person. And don't give me a gay vampires kissing example because that's not how it works in reality!

You would also never be a Toreador because only a Nosferatu would embrace your manlet ass.

>Tzimisce are shit

Being this jealous of the noble clan...
>>
Vampires arent real. You're all mentally ill.

Try using the law of attraction to your advantage and hop dimensions.
>>
>>19368105
>law of attraction
>works

Lmao. Okay, look around you please. It sure doesn't.
>>
>>19368084
>daydreams about males doing sexual things to each other all the time
>somehow Im the degenerate perv here
Really makes me think. Thats not how it works

>You could even be charmed by a pizza delivery human person.
Well if she was cute and we clicked well together...how is that a bad thing?

>noble Tzimisce
Retards literally got outsmarted by humans
>>
>>19368161
No! Wrong view.

See that's why you can't be a Toreador. You can't comprehend the superior aesthetic behind it. It's not about actual explicit sexual stuff between two men and rather about everything that comes before that. The hesitation, the shame, the "ACCIDENTAL TOUCH" and struggle. I'd rather see them hold hands and kiss while whispering no homo than anything else.

>Well if she was cute and we clicked well together...how is that a bad thing?

Being charmed at the door within 5 minutes by cuteness isn't a weakness?

>Retards literally got outsmarted by humans

But some humans are incredibly great just like some vampires would be massive retards. I don't think vampires are an elite group of super-beings. I am sure they have their fair share of degenerates, fools and not so smart people.
>>
File: 1501147602101.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1501147602101.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>19368181
>hold hands and kiss while whispering no homo than anything else.
Thats part of sexual things.

>Being charmed at the door within 5 minutes by cuteness isn't a weakness?
Would not ever happen. Do you think Im some weak willed pleb or what?

>I don't think vampires are an elite group of super-beings
Tzimies are arrogant as fuck and think they are superior to humans. Thats what makes them getting outplayed by humans that much better
>>
>>19367503
>Humans
>Apex predator

Hahaha no. When we were hunter-gatherers maybe, but not since the dawn of agriculture and towns. Living without having to hunt or fight or survive difficult living conditions has turned humans fat, slow, and criminally unaware of what goes on around them. Most humans couldn't even kill a chicken these days.

>>19367635
I mean, the Tremere are interesting, but I ALWAYS fucking get the wizard option. I want to be more than just a wizard!
>>
File: SB_HSDRWNTM_SB.png (267KB, 383x536px) Image search: [Google]
SB_HSDRWNTM_SB.png
267KB, 383x536px
>>19368743
What else would you want to BE? What other clan? Tremere are great if not the best option, shut up and swallow it.

Wizards are always the best choice. Vampire wizards, especially.

>>19368231
>Thats part of sexual things.

Sure but it's not very explicit.

>Do you think Im some weak willed pleb or what?

Prove me wrong. You can't. :^)
>>
>>19365980
kink.com isn't rapey at all. they communicate with the girls very well and agree on everything beforehand.
>>
File: smug10.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug10.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>19368859
>Prove me wrong. You can't. :^)
Prove yourself right. You cant :^)

Lets not derail thread further so just quick recap. Gangrel shit,Tzimisce shit. I like you but holy fuck you have pleb taste. Literally S rank pleb. But dont worry not every got to have taste. We need plebs like you too so that patricians like me look better :^)
>>
>>19368870
Tremere, Gangrel and Tzimisce are objectively the best vampire clans. If you disagree you are mentally ill.
>>
>>19368875
Agree on Tremere,rest are delusions of damaged sleep deprived brain.

So says the patrician.

Pleb
>>
>>19363849
what happened to your vampire cemetery video? did you take it down
>>
File: sm_asylum_10001-700x525.jpg (67KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
sm_asylum_10001-700x525.jpg
67KB, 700x525px
>>19368859
Malkavian honestly. Malkavians have best girl. Vampire wizards are pretty great, but who doesn't want to have conversations with stop signs?

>shut up and swallow it.

I've heard that a few times before. :^)
>>
>>19368946
I think its not public

>>19368955
Agree on best girl
>>
>>19368955
Malks are great as long as they aren't fish Malks.
Toreador master race here though, Convert cam confirm after us now meeting in person
>>
>>19368964
KWB confirmed for having patrician tastes.

>>19368996
Toreador definitely makes most sense to me... Either that or Nosferatu. :^)

Kek, couldn't resist the bants m8.
>>
>>19368996
>>19369126
So you guys did the netflix and chill thing ? :^)
>>
>>19369126
Shave my head and I could be a Nossie
I do appreciate their stealth and info broking skills

>>19369168
We had copious alcohols and arm wrestling
It was a decent if not fucking weird meeting
>>
File: 3fd107c0e62c82617556cda37cf087fb.jpg (186KB, 796x1004px) Image search: [Google]
3fd107c0e62c82617556cda37cf087fb.jpg
186KB, 796x1004px
>>19369209
Yes, I certainly see the resemblance. :^)

Weird is definitely one way of putting it. I'll let you post as much info as you want about it, and how much you want to mention a certain someone else too.
>>
>>19369761
>how much you want to mention a certain someone else too.
Did you make a new friend?
>>
>>19368946
I didn't delete them they are just unlisted. But they were unlisted for months now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_3YfVdGCDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP_nXFhctuU

>>19368955
>wanting to be unironically INSANE and tormented by mental illness

Nooooooo. Not good! I'm sure immortality and blood sucking is already hard enough on the human mind - don't need extra pressure.

>I've heard that a few times before. :^)

Cough...
>>
I wanna write a book about vampire, but i want a more mythologic, feral and dark side to it, was thinking of Draugrs but they don't sound that cool.
anything you guys can reccomend me to read or research?
>>
>>19369910
Arent Draugrs just zombies?

>>19369886
>tormented by mental illness
is it really torment for them?
>>
File: 2173178236123.jpg (29KB, 665x285px) Image search: [Google]
2173178236123.jpg
29KB, 665x285px
>>19369910
Try giving Priest a watch.
>>
>>19369910
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Corporeal_undead
Is there some reason you can't just reinterpret vampires as being as primal as you need them to be? Remember that you don't actually have to put a name to things. Show, don't tell.

>>19369928
Draugrs seem to be a few notches up from zombies. Think a D&D wight versus a D&D zombie. Something more like the original style of vampire in folklore.
>>
>>19369856
I'll let Dorian give more details if he wants to, but no, not a new friend, more of an old "friend" that both me and Dorian know, and I never knew was as... Interesting as she is.

>>19369886
Psssh immortality wouldn't be hard on the mind, it'd be a relief on it. No more dreading all the things you'll never know or experience, no more worrying about how awful it'll be to get old, it'd be such a relief.
>>
>>19369886
thanks
>>
File: razielim.png (309KB, 552x795px) Image search: [Google]
razielim.png
309KB, 552x795px
>>19369910
I like vampires in Legacy of Kain series. There were several clans with each having unique abilities and looked like humans but over centuries slowly degenerated into feral beasts

http://www.dark-chronicle.co.uk/sr1/clans.php
>>
>>19369928
Yeah, they are, but that was the only norse related stuff i found, sadly.
>>19369963
Thanks for the reccomendation, i'll check it out.
>>19369975
I could, but, i wanted it to be based on something or have any references, and thanks for the tip, you're right.
>>19370077
Interesting, i've never really played that series, but it might be worth reading more into it.
Thank you all for the links btw.
>>
File: Yes.jpg (31KB, 540x188px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.jpg
31KB, 540x188px
Found a vampire yet? No?
>>
>>19370188
Yes. Literally omw to meet her right now. Cant fucking wait
>>
>>19369928
>is it really torment for them?

Pretty sure severe madness is always torment in a way (just look at the higher suicide rates of schizos and the like) and it's their clan CURSE after all.

>>19370034
>Psssh immortality wouldn't be hard on the mind, it'd be a relief on it

We don't know that! How does the human mind handle the gift (or burden) of immortality? To see everyone you love or care about fade and decay in front of your eyes? Pretty sure you can't just turn them. To not remember the faces of your parents or love after centuries? Being alive so long and getting numb? Bored? Accumulating more and more sins?

I guess you can still always kill yourself but for some that's not so easy.
>>
>>19368955
Great, just great. Now I have to install the game again to play it.
>>
File: Akko Power.gif (1002KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
Akko Power.gif
1002KB, 500x629px
>>19370218
Remember, throw garlic at it. Lots and lots of garlic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tPTsfOLsz4
>>
>>19370219
>To see everyone you love or care about fade and decay in front of your eyes?

Time heals all wounds. Sure, you won't ever forget or not care, but we can come to terms with these things. People who's parents die don't sit for the rest of their days in eternal depression, they learn to cope with that and move on.

>Being alive so long and getting numb? Bored?

See, for me that'd be impossible. There's years and years of history to learn from across the globe, all the things to learn and experience, and to see how the future progresses. Literally everything is interesting in some way.

>Accumulating more and more sins?

That would imply that there's anything to feel guilty about forever. The only thing I'd be that guilty about is murder, and I just wouldn't kill anyone.
>>
>>19370219
But they seem so happy ! They even refer to it as "Gift" and not curse. Also some "curses" are fucking joke

Pale skin? Oh big deal so horrible. Pale is master race anyway.
No reflection? Who cares

>>19370241
No ! I will let her turn me so I can finally achiev my dream of being vampire wrestler. Video related,literally me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNHLXu7SnC0
>>
File: aDD.png (811KB, 761x917px) Image search: [Google]
aDD.png
811KB, 761x917px
>>19370282
>Time heals all wounds.
>People who's parents die don't sit for the rest of their days in eternal depression

Yes, but that's natural. It's not "normal" to be immortal and survive EVERYONE while being shackled to intervene. I'm just assuming that most people wouldn't even survive becoming vampires and that the process of making one will always be a difficult thing.

You would collect a lot of these memories.

>See, for me that'd be impossible.
>The only thing I'd be that guilty about is murder, and I just wouldn't kill anyone.

HAH! That's what you say now. But we change all the time! You wont recognize your own self in 100 years! The BEAST will take CONTROLl!!!11 Foolish human, you have no idea what awaits you... :^)

(I was trying to sound mysterious but I guess it's not working.)

No, really. I can see how for certain people - like you, for example - it could be a great thing. Sure. Still would not take it lightly because I feel we can't comprehend what it would really mean.
>>
File: Vatican's vampiric skull.jpg (73KB, 521x795px) Image search: [Google]
Vatican's vampiric skull.jpg
73KB, 521x795px
Personally. Unless they live under a tense strain of co-dependence, like monks in a monastary to keep themselves hidden. I don't think the random vampire turned person would survive that long without causing a ruckus of atraction. So, on the assumption of existence, they would be
a: wealthy
b: live in groups
c: follow a strict code or law among themselves.
d: Outsiders would not be welcomed.
>>
>>19370316
I would gladly take immortality as long as I can off myself when I feel like it.
I think over time you would get used to seeing your human companions die.

Also yeah your human friends would die,unless you turned some..but you would get new immortal friends.

>tfw shitposting forever on 4chan with your best friend
Does not sound so bad :^)
>>
>>19370282
>Being fascinated by new experiences
>Time heals all wounds
>Just wouldn't kill

Here is one thing I've painfully learnt from humanity... Nothing ever truly changes
Only a handful of souls manage to escape the cycle, technology changes, people don't.
It's the curse of lost memory. A short life deprives humanity of true learning. Every single one... Just when someone starts to get things right, they die. And it almost never matters.
You stay there, you don't change either. You're frozen in time. The rest, grow, get old, move on without you.
Watching the same shit over and over again, facing the same traumas all over again, life after life... believe it. It takes a toll on you.
You get grey and apathetic. Like an old soul with no passion for anything anymore. Imagine remembering every lifetime and looking at how things have been. It can be pretty, but also sad as hell. Teenage dreams of partying forever in youth have no place when faced with the ravaging waves of time.
>>
File: rle.png (116KB, 489x276px) Image search: [Google]
rle.png
116KB, 489x276px
>>19370336
>other vampires
>not killing all other vampires and being the only vampire left alive while enjoying the world as your property
>>
>>19370329
I agree with everything you said. All your points make sense and seem likely. We talked about this before and agreed on it like that pretty much.

Some guy for example mentioned (might be fake obviously) that vampires have *executioners* of some sort. Very old and dangerous, basically coming for your ass if you break the rules and cause trouble.
>>
File: ptak s nozem3.png (51KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
ptak s nozem3.png
51KB, 500x431px
>>19370363
>not ruling over humans as immortal king and immortal queen
>being kinslayer
>>
>>19370394
I personally believe vampires live opressed and fearing lives. Humans outnumber them, it's the age of the cellphone cameras. You just stay in the coffin in a way.
They must live only for the place they live, whatever it may be.
>>
>>19370394
Okay, I'm kidding. I couldn't even kill a damn cat.

And as the other anon pointed out, it seems important to have other vampires or some kind of community to survive.
>>
I feel sad for y'all niggas
>>
>>19370420
>people are having fun
>feel sad for them

You might have autism, anon.
>>
File: NTG daily routine.jpg (492KB, 1842x1594px) Image search: [Google]
NTG daily routine.jpg
492KB, 1842x1594px
>>19370410
I know that. Mainly because even damn cat is bigger than your manlet ass.

I think having relationship with fellow immortals would be good. Dying sucks.
>>
>>19370316
See that just makes it more intriguing. There isn't any way to truly comprehend what it would be like other than experiencing yourself, and that only draws me towards it all the more.

>>19370360
I see that view, however I can never see myself feeling that. I've already come to terms with the fact humanity never learns from itself, but there's more to seeing the future than just seeing how society does or doesn't progress. There's technology like you mentioned, but also art, music, literature, all the things like that. Besides, if that intense malaise managed to hit me, I'd be immortal but not unable to die. Suicide or getting someone else to kill me would always be an option.
>>
File: XXXXXXXXXX.png (471KB, 549x719px) Image search: [Google]
XXXXXXXXXX.png
471KB, 549x719px
>>19370433
But all vampires are manlets. So maybe you can only become a vampire if you're a manlet too.
>>
File: Andrew Piano.png (246KB, 639x348px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew Piano.png
246KB, 639x348px
>>19370655
>But all vampires are manlets

They are?
>>
>>19370034
So, if you guys remember the succubus I discussed from York a couple of threads ago?

Spookily enough, it was her. I brought her up to convert, without mentioning her name and later on in the evening as we're just shooting the shit Convert tells me about a time he went to York and was looked after (due to his poor drinking tolerance, kek) by a girl with the same name.

Now I thought, okay maybe just coincidence but for the sake of brevity, asked what she looked like. Showed him a picture.

It was fucking her.

So, discussed everything I could about the way she makes a man feel and yeah. Bang on, it was God damned her.
I kind of blue screened and had to have a double Jamesons shot to refocus.

So that led us to discussing the possibility of if she is one, could perhaps she have turned me or at least partially given me something.
I'll let convert himself tell you about that.
>>
File: 1501112175501.jpg (101KB, 800x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1501112175501.jpg
101KB, 800x1208px
>>19370655
I thought we agreed that only ancient vampires are manlets. Smaller vampires are also more angry and dangerous. Kinda like chihuahuas...
>>
>>19370674
For some reason, yes. All "vampires" we talked to turned out to be manlets. I think maybe vampires have a preference to turn other manlets because they don't draw as much attention?
>>
>>19370683
Thats weird. What are the chances of that? Hope he tell us about his experiences with her
>>
>>19370706
Indeed, it's what really spooked me. I don't believe in coincidences so this has really thrown me.
Thinking about making a trip through to York at some point in the next month, just to see what's going on. It's been about six months since I saw her last, and prior to that it had been six years.

According to my visit last year, she claims to have a small coven within the city who all want to murder me a little, but also want to meet me.

Maybe I'll roll into "her" city unannounced and get some damn answers from her.
>>
>>19370329
I can think of other possibilities. For example, perhaps there are psychological as well as physiological alterations involved. Vampires might instinctively be paranoid loners with an obsessive need for stealth. If you practice sneaking all day every day, with every breath and footstep, you're going to get super good at it. Maybe they have no aversion to sunlight other than that it makes them much more visible.

Alternately, vampires might have adaptations that allow them to prey efficiently on humans in unobtrusive ways. Perhaps they exude pheromones that make humans zone out. They walk up, you lose ten minutes and half a pint of blood. You come back to awareness thinking you'd started to doze off. You certainly feel tired. Then you either go to bed early or get yourself a cup of coffee. The next day you feel like eating something high in iron for no particular reason.
>>
>>19370683
>>19370706
Unfortunately my actual experiences with her are a lot less interesting than Dorian's are. The weirdest part was hearing descriptions of what she's like and how she makes men feel. That, and asking things to try and cement that it was actually her, like the fact she has a family in Japan she writes and sends things to.

As for how she makes men feel, the descriptions were so familiar it was so freaky. Like, in two days, I'd suddenly decided I was in love with her, to the point I even wrote her a fucking (instrumental) love song, despite really not being that sort of cringy, sentimental type. She's not even particularly attractive, but app she just has this power and pull over guys.

Personally, I'm not exactly convinced she's 100% a vampire, I didn't exactly see the side of her that Dorian did, but there's something... More about her. If she was, it would make sense that these kind of influences she has could potentially be glamouring.

As for why she had to take care of me, I ended up in the hospital due to drinking too much, when I got back (and slept outside on the porch a while) she came out and shuffled me in, looked after me and all that, but she'd be flipping constantly between that, and being really weird and manipulative.

But hearing that she'd been like this to everyone, had the same effect on everyone, that made it beyond weird, especially the fact that I met someone else who knew her (she lives in a different city to us) and who knew all this stuff about her. I don't know what the fuck she is, but I'm very much intrigued.
>>
File: 1471632891837.png (529KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1471632891837.png
529KB, 905x1300px
>>19370866
Does her mind control/charming effect only work on men attracted to women?

>>19370684
>only ancient vampires are manlets.

No, the modern ones are too.
>>
>>19370873
I've seen it work on women too.
Never actually on gay men, but I think anyone with at least some sort of sexual attraction to females.

Maybe it's her pheromones, because as I described previously she has a very distinctive scent.
To the point where I could still remember it vividly even after not seeing her for over five years.

Sometimes I smell it and think either she's near, or potentially another whatever the hell she is.
>>
>>19370893
I'd really like to meet a person like her then because I'm convinced any kind of glamour/charm or control mind-jumbo-humbo doesn't work on me. Never did. I think people need to at least want it a little bit or allow it, and I don't. But maybe I'm 100% wrong.

And that coincidence you both experienced is pretty crazy, I can't deny that.

>she has a very distinctive scent.
>Sometimes I smell it and think either she's near,

Ohh... smell is interesting!
>>
>>19370866
Damn now I really want to met her

>>19370873
I thought Varan is tall black viking...

>>19370905
She would make you her bitch fool
>>
>>19370933
>She would make you her bitch fool

Hah. I'm so stubborn and defensive, there's no way. UNLESS there was a true "spiritual" power to it that can overpower the human mind. Like a Jedi or Sith? Then obviously I could probably not deny it.

But from my own experience of all these things, it only works on people who at least SOMEWHAT ... are open to it. So in a way they allow it in.

You on the other hand would be her bitch in 10 seconds.
>>
>>19370946
>But from my own experience of all these things
What is your experience? Never had anyone trying to mindcontrol me

>You on the other hand would be her bitch in 10 seconds.
Nah I would give her cold shoulder
>>
>>19370946
>>19370933
From firsthand experience, you'd BOTH be her bitch and kind of get off on it.

She's a manipulative, dominating woman and it's infuriatingly alluring.
>>
>>19370966
I haven't actual met and tried - obviously - a vampire or a witch or something. But just any kind of trick with the mind I've experienced either online or irl didn't work. Well... some examples:

- Like hypnosis? Nope.

- Friend was sure he had powers to take away pain from other people through touch on the head and had other people vouch for it. Didn't work on me.

- Met some faggot on /x/ who called himself a wizard and said he can manipulate energies, thoughts, the weather and so on. He also had some (girl) apprentices who swore his abilities were real but... they all just seemed like gullible fools to me. Well, spoiler alert: Nothing he did had any effect on me nor the weather. I felt zero and eventually just told him he's a cuck and left. Kek.

>>19370971
Who knows. I strongly dislike dominating (and manipulative) people, really rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>19370933
To be honest, I'm very interested in meeting her again. Knowing what I do about her now, and not just thinking of her as this random chick I met at a gig once, to be able to talk to her and question her about this stuff is just too interesting and crazy to think about.

>>19370971
>She's a manipulative, dominating woman and it's infuriatingly alluring.

Fucking PREACH it, truer words have never been said. There were moments where she was just an absolute flaming cunt, and yet somehow I'd end up convincing myself/being convinced that it was good that she was being a cunt.

Also, thinking about everything just gave me a bit of a flashback. So I had this hoodie that I wore there, ended throwing up on it because of how much of a fucking lightweight I was (and to a lesser extent still am) so we ended up washing that and some of my other clothes. She ended up wearing this hoodie for a day, and when I got it back, it had the smell of her on it. I can remember that smell now.
>>
>>19371014
>To be honest, I'm very interested in meeting her again.

I hope you do. We need a sequel to this story.
>>
>>19370971
Maybe. I dont like manipulative girls who give bitch vibe

>>19370997
>- Friend was sure he had powers to take away pain from other people through touch on the head and had other people vouch for it. Didn't work on me.
Is it possible that you were thinking that it wont work? Kinda like reverse placebo if you know what I mean.

You met some /x/ faggot irl? What? So much for you being cautious :^)

>>19371014
Are you able to track her?
Good luck

Good night fags,work in 3 hours. I really need to change sonething before this kills me desu
>>
So is this a vampire hunting general? If someone does find a vampire are you guys going to kill them?
Why would anyone want to encounter a vampire?
>>
File: 1403371732045.jpg (612KB, 1600x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1403371732045.jpg
612KB, 1600x1093px
>>19371048
>reverse placebo if you know what I mean.

Yes, I do close myself up against this kind of stuff. I did not think it work. But that's the point: If it doesn't work without me allowing it, it smells like roleplay to me... and self suggestion.

>You met some /x/ faggot irl? What? So much for you being cautious :^)

No, fuck no. I didn't met this guy in real life, the only thing I would consider meeting anyone IRL for is vampires and not perverted wizards. He did however say he can do it via voice (so we had a voice chat) and so we tried that out with no results.

I still remember his "confused" voice as to why I don't feel anything. Tragic... how all his roleplaying fangirls tell him all this shit works on them.

Enjoy your 3 hours! See you around.

>>19371056
Why would you want to kill anyone who has done no harm to you? And people seek vampires for different reasons. Personally I just feel very drawn to it and what to witness the truth.
>>
>>19371048
>Are you able to track her?
A) I may be interested in meeting her again, but I'm not a fucking stalker.
B) I can't even message her on Facebook to arrange anything because she blocked me shortly after I went home, for literally no real discernable reason.

>>19371028
I've asked Dorian about it, if he does end up going back to see her, if it's feasible for me money/time wise, I'm going with him. I need to properly document this shit for some primary evidence, especially if this "coven" of hers gets involved too.

>>19371056
Vampire hunting general? Yeah, pretty much. The general vibe is that most of us are just interested in confirming their existence, but I know that at least I would want to be turned if it was an option.

As for killing them, not really. Just documenting for our own curiosity.
>>
>>19371067
I dunno, I hear people talking about how they're going out hunting for native american spooks who shall not be named so I assume that mentality might be a universal thing in finding spooky things said to feed on humans
>>
>>19371103
People are just retarded and watch too much fiction. This whole fantasy of "ME! THE HUMAN! SLAYER OF EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT HUMAN!!!11" for no real reason.

Not even mentioning that if supernatural beings exist they could probably kick almost every humans ass and some skinny faggot from 4chan with a kitchen knife, holy water and pepper spray isn't going to do shit about any skinwalkers/wendigos/vampires/dogmen.
>>
>>19371080
Slight update on that, she's seen the message I've sent her now.
No response as of yet, but she likes significance in everything she does so I'm expecting one around 4am in the next few days.

>>19371014
That fucking smell. It's this sweet, but somewhat distressing smell.
Like initially pleasant but then it deeps into your core and makes you on edge.
>>
When does art lose it's usefulness in identifying unique humans? Could you, perhaps, use facial recognition on old portraits and paintings to find faces that are overly similar and then go from there?
>>
https://twitter.com/videocats/status/891408299123511296
>>
>>19371149
For fucks sake. Why am I even surprised, that sounds exactly like something she'd do.

I await the response with baited breath.

>>19371150
Yes you can.

Pic related.
>>
>>19371190
God != Vampire
>>
>>19371203
Jesus was definitely a vampire.

>Claims only way to eternal life is through him
>Communion all about drinking his blood
>"Dies" on the cross, but his heart wasn't destroyed so he regenerates and comes back three days later

It all makes too much sense!!! :^)
>>
>>19371178
cute
>>
>>19371241
Jesus isnt real.
>>
>>19371190
What would you do if you found someone? And it was a famous person?
>>
>>19371274
Did you not see the sarcastic meme face? Come on anon, you're better than that.

>>19371282
Well, even if I tell anyone they wouldn't believe me, so I guess that shit would have to die with me.
>>
>>19371282
fuck him in the pussy
>>
>>19371297
No you believe in Jesus
>>
>>19363815
Vampires as depicted in movies or fantasy novels are not real. We do have humans who have the gene that allows you to live well beyond a hundred of years. We also have humans who consume human flesh. The fine thing there is that it tastes like pork. Which is why some religions banned the consumption of it.
>>
File: f43.png (90KB, 336x258px) Image search: [Google]
f43.png
90KB, 336x258px
>>19371418
>look, it's another episode of "I'm a random kid and I think I have figured out all secrets in our reality for a fact"
>>
File: 1638543187.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1638543187.png
72KB, 449x498px
>>19371418
>tastes like pork

so you've tasted it? or just making it up?

>which is why some religions banned the consumption of it

banned because it tastes like pork...

not because it might entail having to kill someone, eating diseased meat, having prions creating cavities in our brain...

okay...
>>
What myths about vampires do you think are real?
>>
>>19371487
Indefinite life span and have to drink blood.
>>
>>19371438
There is no secret to it, mammals need light, they will die without it. The consumption of any blood does not prolong life, consuption of the meat does. However consuption of any meat and solely meat is not something humans can do to keep strength and remain health. The same applies to veganism. We are evolved to endure sunlight, need it and need to consume a mixed diet.
>>
>>19371466
Banned because you cant taste the difference. I have consumed meat and blood, most of us have but dont realize how a child is born or how accidents will have you tast your own flesh and blood. Human meat is acutally not that bad to consume and diseased meat is as easily reconizable as that of other mammels. Our stomach doesn't react strange to it either. The taboo is western aswell, several eastern and southern communities have cannibalism as part of their culture.

Vampires in western communities are a mixture of people learning to burry people instead of cremation. What they saw is that a dead human bloats, can be dug up by creatures which leaves the impression that the dead arnt dead.
>>
>>19371520
>supernatural creature works exactly like "natural" creature

Look up what the word means.
>>
>>19371466
ok
>>
>>19371190
I always knew there was something weird about that guy. Fucking vampires.
>>
>>19371553
Supernatural creatures would still need to obey the physical laws of our reality to exist though, unless we're talking pic related.
>>
>>19371080
>>19371149
stop roleplaying, you insufferable faggots. two thirsty betas orbiting a bitch, wow how supernatural. kys my man.
>>
>>19370360
This. The children never learn, until it's too late.
>>
>>19371606
>mammals need light, they will die without it.
First and foremost, this is pretty much untrue. Mammals are not plants, they do not inherently NEED sunlight to survive. Secondly, disregarding mammals, there are several varieties of animals that we have documented not needing or being exposed to any for of light. So if you are looking for a scientific basis then we still have one. Thirdly, you have a very limited view of exactly what a the human bodies needs, and it isn't meat and veggies, but nutrients. Yes we obtain those from eating food, but if we were somehow able to obtain them without eating, then we wouldn't NEED them. You also seem to be forgetting the fact that it is possible for malnourished humans to still survive albeit unhealthily, thus removing the notion of needing both sunlight and a mixed diet.
>>
>>19371644
shit meant for
>>19371520

My response to you however is that
>Supernatural creatures would still need to obey the physical laws of our reality to exist though
That is assuming we have a complete view on what exactly the physical laws are in their entirety.

Let me make an example, if we see something that defies the laws of gravity, does that mean we were wrong about gravity, or are we simply missing components and have some things mixed up? We don't know everything.
>>
>>19371644
No, we need it. If you want to be the predator a fantasy vampire is you will need it. Sunlight gives you essential vitamins, people of a dark skinned complexion need more sunlight even. There is no predator that can overpower another being without the basic needs it body needs to have. Even a bat is little more as a scavenger that also eats bugs because it contains the nutrients it needs. A healthy diet prolongs life, a diet that fits the human body.
>>
>>19371657
If there was a parasatic virus that could drastically alter human dna and the human body needs we would see it everywhere. Aids is such an example so are cancers. Vampires like fantasy depicts does not excist. Cannibals and long livety genes do.
>>
File: (((zz))).jpg (65KB, 551x413px) Image search: [Google]
(((zz))).jpg
65KB, 551x413px
>>19371717
I'm human and I get no sunlight for years now because I don't go out when it's day and my blinds are down. I take Vitamin D drops and am not dead.

Explain that, sherlock.
>>
>>19371717
>Sunlight gives you essential vitamins
No it allows us to create Vitamin D. That is ONE essential vitamin which as I pointed out before
>it is possible for malnourished humans to still survive albeit unhealthily
And a slight defiencey in a single vitamin is hardly as inhibiting as you make it out to be.

>>19371734
>If there was a parasatic virus that could drastically alter human dna and the human body needs we would see it everywhere.
So you base something off the fact that becasue you have yet to see it it does not nor possibly could exist? Nice thinking there genius, and you provided you own ammunition against you with
> Aids is such an example so are cancers
Giving another basis on something that can drastically alter human DNA.
>Vampires like fantasy depicts does not excist.
Good thing we don't have to adhere to a single depiction do we you mong.
>>
>>19371745
You are 4chan excluded from reality, a pitty you have imprisoned yourseld like that. Born a millionair, dying anyonymous.
>>
File: 3uvAOFX.png (189KB, 394x373px) Image search: [Google]
3uvAOFX.png
189KB, 394x373px
>>19371812
Millionaire of what?
>>
>>19371756
OP wanted an awnser to the initial question. You want to believe your fantasy, thats okay. I hope you spend the rest of your mortal minutes more wisely. Vampires in fantasy are superior to human in live and strength while their consumption deducts both live and strength.
>>
>>19371819
The one seed of your father that won.
>>
>>19371835
Amazing.
>>
>>19371812
>>19371825
I have a feeling that English isn't your first language.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.