[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 61

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19355050
>>
Trading.

Respond with your query, Ill respond in fifteen with mine.
>>
File: 1363320530485.jpg (84KB, 799x650px) Image search: [Google]
1363320530485.jpg
84KB, 799x650px
>>19358591

What's your query?

Where do we meet again?
>>
File: IMG_3161.jpg (215KB, 1148x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3161.jpg
215KB, 1148x746px
Whom would kindly give me a palm reading
>>
>>19358599
Got to see your palm first faggot.
>>
File: IMG_3167.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3167.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19358607
Is this good my dude
>>
>>19358598
I see a vision of a park. It's full of lush green trees. There's a baby on a carriage being pushed by a stranger. A woman on a bench. You walk to her and she panics with nervous.

What does V feel towards me? A?
>>
File: IMG_3168.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3168.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>19358613
>>
Will you be my friends, /div/bros?
>>
File: IMG_3156.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3156.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>19358622
>friends
I could use some of those.
>>
>>19358620
>>19358613
Nothing much happens on your hand. Feel lucky anon.
Nice bed what look were you going for?
Stained glass with flowers?
>>
>>19358622
>>19358625
You've come to the right place. There's lots of friendly anons in /div/.
>>
File: IMG_3169.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3169.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
>>19358633
Are you fucking serious? Well what does happen lmao
Some thot told me once that I have the divorce line.
Also, I've had this sick ass blanket since I can remember, my guy.
>>
>>19358648
How can I calm the fuck down to meditate
>>
>>19358617
>What does V feel towards me? A?

Sorry, I forgot to click on auto update and was wondering why everything was taking so long.

>V

>Ace of Pentacles, Wheel of Fortune, Four of Wands

V really, really likes you. You mean a lot to V and they definitely see you in their future.

>A

>Page of Swords, Queen of Wands, Six of Cups

That you're someone fun, confident and reliable to be around. Someone good looking, innocent and a bit of a fool in a nice way.

If this is for romance, V takes the slight edge but you couldn't go wrong with either.
>>
>>19358622
>>19358625
Always anons <3 First round on me
>>19358648
This. This place is my favourite general on the whole of this Mongolian Basket Weaving Forum
>>
>>19358650
Yeah but if you enlist it states on Jupiter and your murder lines that you won't divorce.
Try out for the muhreens dude.
>>19358663
Listen to music that gets you off mentally. It works.
>>
>>19358663
Meditating isn't just "cross your legs and hum." Meditating is individual, and varied. For me, I meditate whilst laying in bed before I get up for the day, or whilst I iron, or washing the dishes, folding the clothes, doing my patterns. Meditation is any activity where you go completely by muscle memory and you allow your mind to focus in on itself. Find what works for you, experimentation is key here.
>>
>>19358676
>Can they have the non /lit/ version empath
>>
>>19358675
Speak Engrish please?? What does all that MEAN please help
>>
>>19358684
Ring finger and middle. Says be a muhreen or end your life.
>>
>>19358663
>3 of cups
>2 of swords reversed
>8 of swords
(I threw cards to keep it on topic). This reading says basically what I'd tell you. Rejoice for now, don't worry about your worries. Ignore them for your meditations, basically.
>>
>>19358690

Ches is actually just psyop trying to recruit for the US Military and drive the rest of us crazy
>>
>>19358676
The only time this has ever happened to me was when I rode for class and I rode horses regularly.
>>
>>19358690
I have degenerative arthritis, my dude.
>>19358694
But this guy says I gotta enlist or I'll kms??
>>
>>19358697
lol, why do they need diviners?
What deck of tarot cards does the military issue?
>>
>>19358681
Sorry, I only come in Empath+...none of that Empath-lite stuff here Chessie
>>19358697
I kek'd so hard. Yo Chess, you should totes be an Army recruiter
>>19358700
Well that's a start! Try to focus on that feeling, close your eyes and relive those moments on horseback....let the bouncing, the wids, the smell fill your mind and seep into the feeling.
>>
>>19358707
Whores are expensive, my dude. Wish I didn't have to shell so much out to feel peace and tranquility kek
>>
File: student07[1].jpg (236KB, 972x774px) Image search: [Google]
student07[1].jpg
236KB, 972x774px
>>19358706
Now I'm imagining an old 50's pin up girl tarot deck.
>Type in military tarot deck
>Find pic related
It's soooo fucking pretty I want it!
>>19358714
Woah woah, who said anything about whores?
>>
Anyone reading hands?
>>
>>19358704
I can't say if you should enlist or not, that's up to you, but so is the other thing you mention.
You could just... not.

>>19358719
>50's pin up girl tarot deck
That would be pretty damn cool.
>>
File: IMG_2887.jpg (264KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2887.jpg
264KB, 1200x800px
>>19358719
That's what we call them on /an/, sorry.
>Biracial whores
>>
File: psyops.jpg (117KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
psyops.jpg
117KB, 774x809px
>>19358706
>>
>>19358726
This breaks my heart.
>>
>>19358734
Not kys, I mean.

>>19358731
Come to think of it, a psyops themed deck mite b cool too.
>>
>>19358743
it's actually just 72 cards of death
>>
>>19358726
I know right?
>>19358728
Ahhhh gotcha. Well, I've never done horse-riding but it's always been something of an interest of mine. But you have a starting point for achieving a meditative state
>>
>>19358749
lel
>>
File: IMG_3170.jpg (237KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3170.jpg
237KB, 720x1280px
I bought this deck so I could learn to interpret the Tarot for myself, since I've had a number of Tarot readings before that I felt were just telling me what I wanted to hear, or were just too cryptic for me. How do I do this for real?
>>
>>19358759
I'm no expert, but it seems to be a combination of interpreting archetypal symbolism through a lens of personal intuition, or something like that. I'm probably not wording that very well.
>>
File: IMG_3038.jpg (43KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3038.jpg
43KB, 564x423px
>>19358743
Am I still getting divorced though
>>
>>19358759

Just start doing spreads. Interpret the symbolism in the pictures, and look up the meanings one by one as you come across them. Get a feel for what they mean to you. You could also just get a general sense of what each suit or card number represents and work at it like that, as well.

Just research. It's slow, and a learning process.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19358759
Just up into the OP and grab some of the resources. After that, read your deck booklet and learn how each of the cards is interpreted with your specific deck; although they all cards have a generic meaning, some decks bring in their own twists. From there, the three P's; Practice, Patience and Perseverance. Like riding a bike, you'll grow more and more comfortable the more readings you do and invariably screw up
>>
>>19358759
Excellent choice out of all the Rider-Waite decks.

Look in The Reader's Mega link, posted in the thread's OP. There's a Cartomancy folder and inside that, a folder on the Rider-Waite tarot system. Then do as >>19358772 said.
>>
>>19358772
What should I consult the cards for? Or how? I know they don't exactly give yes or no answers, or the clear roadmap to the things you want.
>>
>>19358775
>Like riding a bike, you'll grow more and more comfortable the more readings you do and invariably screw up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLIYi8n49ew

end game
>>
>>19358774

Query?

Where do me and J(Female) ultimately end up?
>>
>>19358770
>The Chariot
>10 of swords
>9 of cups
Would it be such a bad thing if you were?
>>
I've read the qabala/Kabbalah and tarot are related. I've wanted to learn for awhile now but just haven't found/devoted the time.
Ive been intrigued with the idea of the qubalah as a memory tool(as per crowleys recommendation) for quite some time now.
>>
>>19358780

Like Empath suggested take a look at the resources in the OP. You could also buy a book on Tarot, though there are lots of free resources. Check out different ones, and refine what you know. But start *somewhere* and work off of it from there.

Also, your deck should have come with interpretations. Check it out.
>>
>>19358787
I'm a 21 year old virgin. I've been single for five years. I would seriously hate to feel someone is going to pick me up that high just to put me down.
>>
>>19358783
Pretty sure the divination equivalent of this is the end game for all readers. That man is smooth as butter
>>
>>19358785
>>19358785
Page of Cups
Two of Swords
ten of wands

It seems like you are very infatuated with this J. The Page is dressed in a womans clothes despite being a man. He is silly in nature as well as his ideas. You have a lot of outlandish hopes for you and J and she is not so sure if she wants to be with you or fulfill those hopes. The ten of wands shows a constant struggle and she will just lead you on.

Love reading for tomorrow
>>
>>19358797
lol, then why did you ask if you were getting divorced? That changes the reading entirely.
>>
>>19358807
BECAUSE SOME THOT TOLD ME I HAVE THE DIVORCE LINE, I TOLD YOU
please kindly tell me how this effects the reading
>>
>>19358809
Well, the reading was under the assumption I was talking to a married man worried about divorce.
For a single man, it would be read more like "goto war(metaphorically in this case), get betrayed a little bit, find contentment."
Watch out for them THOTs bro.
>>
>>19358806
>It seems like you are very infatuated with this J. The Page is dressed in a womans clothes despite being a man. He is silly in nature as well as his ideas. You have a lot of outlandish hopes for you and J and she is not so sure if she wants to be with you or fulfill those hopes. The ten of wands shows a constant struggle and she will just lead you on.

Other way around actually, she's a lot more into me than I am into her. I get the feeling she wants to settle down with me and only me and I kind of want to fuck around with women around the globe while traveling before I think of settling down.

>Love reading for tomorrow

That's very specific...

>King of Swords

What you're doing hasn't been working. Stop, think, reflect and change what you're doing. Use what works and discard what doesn't and you'll be well on your way. I get the feeling that you do a lot of things that don't work so this might be some work for you but well worth it.
>>
>>19358759
The symbolism is just a way to help the reader understand a situation; there is no single way to read the cards nor a hardwired notion of what a correct or incorrect reading is like, the ultimate way to verify if a reading is correct is by sheer experimentation.

The depth of a reading depends entirely on the ability the reader has to interpret these symbols, which need to be internalized by either a spiritual connection to the cards or deep understanding of the concept of synchronicity or both.

Intuition plays a big role in divination, however you can also use logic if you wish, in fact, I would say logic can give better results under certain circumstances.

This is what I have found through personal experience btw. I am pretty sure many readers would disagree with my opinion. The only way to truly understand the cards, is by practice and I would personally suggest rituals that connect you to them.
>>
>>19358802
Skipped in the last thread >>19358072
>>
>>19358582
Will Marie and i get together for an actual dating/marriage relationship? What's the best course to take for that to happen?
>>
Air query
will i be able to get the plastic surgeries i need in the future?
>>
>>19358944
why do you need them
>>
>>19358967
to not be ugly and be treated nicely by people
looks > everything else
>>
>>19358969
Wrong, son.
Charm > everything else
>>
>>19358854
Why not just ask her? I mean this query comes off a little weird and feels like a "Give me the cheat codes to win her over", not my sorta thing sorry. Plus "m-muh oath!"
>>19358975
>Iknowthisposter.hi
Technically Money>Charm=Looks
>>
>>19358975
dont try to fool me.
youre definitely trying to get me to not go for the surgeries therefore making it sure that i dont enjoy that power, ive learned your ways.
>>
>>19358969

Generally plastic surgeries just make people look worse, imho.

Unless you have something absolutely massively abnormal about yourself, don't do it, and don't try to fill anything with collagen or shit like that.

>>19358987
plz Empath, I've never fallen for a rich guy. They tend to be up their own asses and treat me like a foreign creature rather than a relatable human being.
>>
>>19358987
>Why not just ask her? I mean this query comes off a little weird and feels like a "Give me the cheat codes to win her over", not my sorta thing sorry. Plus "m-muh oath!"

Because I know what her answer is, not that its either yes or no, but she'll do her best to dodge the question even if its a yes. She's got a wall up and I'm not gonna go smashing that down in an instant, but I'm getting dangerously close too at this point.

Its mostly why I was asking for a reading, and I haven't had a reading from you in...god over a year or more, always enjoyed yours.
>>
>>19358987
>Technically Money>Charm=Looks
Ya, I learned that the hard way. I still contend that charm trumps looks, but rich dudes always trump us until we get rich too.
>>
>>19359015
>but rich dudes always trump us until we get rich too

y'all make me fkn cry
>>
>>19358995
>>Unless you have something absolutely massively abnormal about yourself, don't do it, and don't try to fill anything with collagen or shit like that.
no i must achieve beauty and i wil, doesnt matter the cost i need people to see me in a positive light, i need the halo effect, i need affection.
>>
Trading, is there anything meaningful I could learn from that occult shop I found the other day?
>>
>>19359021
What kind of divination do you do?
>>
>>19359020
you're not going to get affection, what you may get is attention. but affection comes from giving and receiving love, and being a good person. not by being hot.
>>
>>19358995
Oh...maybe I don't know who this poster is...
Not everyone goes for money this is true, hell I somehow lucked out on all three so I'm a lost cause kek. Still, it's nice to see girls who aren't money focused; keep up the good work anonette
>>19358996
Ahhh that makes perfect sense, and I've been in that situation before so I do sympathise. Still, I won't go into another's energy without their permission and the way you worded your query gave me the impression that's what you wanted.
>I haven't had a reading from you in...god over a year or more, always enjoyed yours.
D-don't pull at my heartstrings like that anon...that's a low blow ;_;
>>19359015
It's not the case for everyone, hell money means little to nothing to me; I mean I would appreciate more of it, but I've turned down an 80k/yr job because it would stop me from devoting the full amount of time I want to my classes and my Sabum-Nim.
>>19359016
pic related
>>
>>19359020
>>19359020
Your problem's psychological then. You are a victim of the cosmetic industry.

If you can't accept yourself first then you will never be accepted by anyone else.

You are still welcome to do whatever surgery you want, but if you ever feel empty inside, despite the many surgeries you undergo, think about what I just said.
>>
>>19359023
I can do Tarot, or I can do I Ching.
>>
Air query.

Do I message him and try to get in his good graces or will I just irritate him?
>>
>>19359032
>Ahhh that makes perfect sense, and I've been in that situation before so I do sympathise. Still, I won't go into another's energy without their permission and the way you worded your query gave me the impression that's what you wanted.

Sorry, not entirely what I meant. I'm not entirely sure how to word it actually. Mostly I want to know what I'm doing wrong particularly and how to fix my problems if there are any.
>>
>>19359036
Does the shop you mentioned have tall wooden bookshelves?
>>
>>19359040
They are mostly made of metal but yeah it does have several bookshelves.
>>
Trading
Will I have a good time with him next week?
>>
>>19359044
>mostly
What about the ones that aren't?
>>
Some day, whether you are 14, 28, or 65 you will stumble upon a woman who will start a fire in you and seems just as made for you as you are for her.

However, the saddest, most awful truth you will ever come to find--
is that she'll choose a douchebag with money over you.
>>
>>19359025
Its impossible to get affection without looks, people are superficial never forget, years and years of being mocked by my looks, i must win over them,
>>19359033
whatever, you dont understand, people are cruel
>>
>>19359048
reply to
>>19359016

to make you cry more, ofc
>>
>>19359032
>Still, it's nice to see girls who aren't money focused

I just want someone to hold feet in bed with and talk about the universe. I'm pretty simple as far as material needs go, and I can provide all of those on my own.
>>
>>19358895
Do i need to rephrase to get a reading or am i missing some etiquette because the past five div threads my question is ignored. Not hostile, generally curious
>>
>>19359050
In fact I do understand. I know what it feels like. But I came to the realization that giving in to what they want is not gonna make me feel any better. And precisely because people are cruel is why you need not to live based on their expectations. Do not allow them to define how you feel about yourself, or else they will only keep making you feel even worse later on in life.

But like I said, it's entirely your choice.

>>19359047
There was only one small wooden shelve that I can recall, but for the most part they were made of metal.
>>
>>19359059
Are the books on the shelves well organized, or kind of messy?
>>
>>19359039
Well I can understand that but I get the feeling that there's more at play here than you're leading on. Still, I might grab you a reading in a little bit after I get some dinner sorted
>>19359053
That's really wholesome of you and I hope with all my heart you find that man who will share that with you.
>Hold feet in bed
FEETSIES!
>>
>>19359056

Best way is to wait until a reader says they're reading then reply to it with your query.
>>
>>19359065
>Well I can understand that but I get the feeling that there's more at play here than you're leading on. Still, I might grab you a reading in a little bit after I get some dinner sorted
I'm not, sorry, its just late and I'm tired a bit.
>>
>>19359063
They were well organized by subject and repeated tomes where arranged together nicely.
>>
>>19359071
Get some sleep my man, we can talk again in the near future. Look after yourself <3
>>
File: 1497748620534.jpg (475KB, 841x841px) Image search: [Google]
1497748620534.jpg
475KB, 841x841px
>>19359046

Still looking for a trade? Reply and I'll start yours.

I want to know, what is she thinking about me and what is her end goal with me?
>>
>>19359072
>an occult shop that actually organizes their books
Damn, that alone makes it worthwhile, but there might be something out of place or obscured behind other tomes.
I keep getting 2 of pentacles in relation to your query. Something about balance? I'm not sure exactly.

How does iching work, does it require a question like tarot?
>>
>>19359085
I've had some sleep actually, dunno why, but still tired. Won't be getting back to sleep for awhile.
>>
>>19359059
>But like I said, it's entirely your choice.
yes it is, and you know very well what i will choose.
i just want someone in this world to show me that it is possible to love me, or that someone can hate me more than i hate myself
>>
Empath are you currently reading right now?
>>
>>19359021
Yes, but it's not an object you purchase. It's actually a conversation you have with someone around a particular book. I'm having trouble making out the subject matter of the conversation, but the tone seems very friendly, the dude showing the book seems calmly excited about the material. There's more value in that conversation than in anything there with a price tag.
>>
>>19359087
I-ching can give you advice given the current events, unlike tarot it cannot be used to 'forsee' the future, however it can give you very good advice on what to do next.

>>19359094
If you can't love yourself it's very unlikely someone else will love you, furthermore 'love' triggered by physical traits is called lust not love.
>>
>>19359021
>>19359105
Oh right, my query. Take your pick:
>Effect of an experimental work I might perform this weekend, bonus if you can tell me effects on environment/others vs effects on me
>Whether or not the work I want to relaunch is ready to be relaunched, good to know what to clear out if not
>>
>>19359123
I'll do the first one then.
>>
>>19359119
>If you can't love yourself it's very unlikely someone else will love you, furthermore 'love' triggered by physical traits is called lust not love.
then i can live by someone just having lust for me i wouldnt care
>>
>>19359092
Ahhh I know the feeling, I had a huge day yesterday and my sleep did little to give me the energy I had hope I would get.
>>19359098
Not right now sorry, just relaxing with my favourite people in the world
>>
>>19359140
>Ahhh I know the feeling, I had a huge day yesterday and my sleep did little to give me the energy I had hope I would get.

Yeah I definitely know that feeling. I'll be up for the next few hours, just figured I'd drink a beer or two and get some energy. I mean might as well. Life has been pretty confusing lately I gotta admit.
>>
File: 08277453.jpg (22KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
08277453.jpg
22KB, 325x236px
Anyone want to trade?

I want to know, what is she thinking about me and what is her end goal with me?

Query?
>>
>>19359068
Thank you
>>
>>19359140
That's fine then.
>>
>tfw I ask for a love reading and they see my mom
fml
>>
are any scryers doing readings right now?
>>
>>19359146

>what is she thinking about me?
>Judgment - reversed
>V Wands
>The Fool - reversed
Everything between you two has been a bit of a battle lately? Something is broken between you that cannon be fixed. This feels like a journey gone wrong, and that everything she knew about you was an illusion.

>end goal with me?
>Ace of Swords - reversed
>Queen of Pentacles
>Ace of Pentacles - reversed
She's going to go back to minding her own business, and hopes you do the same, She's trying to focus on more material gains for herself, but the fighting is getting in the way. She sees no benefit in a victory over you (whether it's winning the argument, winning you over), and all of it is a very large waste of her time.

Lemme know feedback and I'll get you my query.
>>
>>19359175
Link
>>
>>19359175
It's not an exact science.
>>
>>19359183
that was in private

>>19359188
I know, but it's odd specially because I'm a straight female
>>
>>19359182

No, we've been at peace for a while now. We haven't talked much in a while but when we have, it's always been civil. Distance and time happened so we just stopped talking but all of a sudden she seems to want to reconnect?

She's also talking more about wanting to have kids one day and starting a family. Barely mentions her job or finances actually.

This feels like the exact opposite actually which is really strange. Either way, you gave it your best, query?
>>
File: mother_gothel_1[1].gif (922KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mother_gothel_1[1].gif
922KB, 500x281px
>>19359145
I just made some food and hope that gives me a kick up the butt to get my work started.
>>19359168
My apologies <3
>>19359175
pic related
>>
>>19359205
>I just made some food and hope that gives me a kick up the butt to get my work started.

Good luck, take the rest of my energy too if need be, I'm gonna have plenty after these beers.
>>
>>19359123
P'i Stagnation. This means that it will not be what you expect, the results of this experimental work is not what you should do.

They also say this is not what you should undertake but rather find it in another process.

They also say it's best to keep trying even if the result is not what you actually want, even if the situation is not in your favor.

If you do keep trying you will eventually get the results that you want but overall this is not the time for it, because there is an aura of lethargy and overall lack of progress. Endure this and find a better way to achieve what you seek.
>>
>>19359188
Anyone can mess up, of course
>>
>>19359197

I mean, the queen of pentacles can also sometimes signify a pregnancy, or considering one, it's just odd that it's being accompanied by the reversed ace of swords and the reversed ace of pentacles. The ace of swords generally refers to a need to bury the hatchet, or to revert from taking a course of action. Then again it could also be a disregard for order and a tendency for chaos. The same goes for the ace of pentacles. It generally refers to disregard or distraction from monetary gains or real-world advancements... read like this, perhaps she's being a bit too impulsive and rushing into things a little too quickly? Do you get the sense that she's feeling stressed or pressured into having a family while she's still young?
>>
>>19359183
I AM NOT HAVING SEX WITH MY MOTHER FREUD, jeez.
>>
>>19359228
Let me love you then
>>
>>19359233
I can't love you anon, I am part of your imagination.
>>
>>19359175
In a way that's kind of cute if you can ignore the romantic aspect of it for just a second.

Anon loves her mom. <3
>>
File: 1322797044304.png (319KB, 1044x926px) Image search: [Google]
1322797044304.png
319KB, 1044x926px
>>19359224

I do get the sense that she wants to bury our problems from the past, but from the ashes of those start a new relationship. Which honestly speaking, I'm not sure I would want or am eager to have with her.

Neither of us is getting younger and we're both approaching her 30's faster than we'd like. I don't get the sense that she's stressed or wants kids so much, as her thinking maybe if she doesn't give me kids, someone else will?

I'll try to summarize what happened between us

>date in HS
>break up
>things turn sour between us after
>make up
>slowly lose contact
>she starts reaching out to me again cautiously but I get the feeling that she wants to try the relationship and wants it to last

I can understand loving someone and wanting to start a family with someone you love, the part I don't understand is, why me of all people? She could do a hell of a lot better, what's so special about me that's she jumping through all these hoops just to try a HS relationship from scratch? We never had sex, so....

I'm sorry if this is confusing for you
>>
>>19359205
That's kinda true, she never liked any of the guys I've been with

>>19359245
I do love my mom but she's the least thing I'd expect seeing in a love reading lol
>>
>>19359233
No I'm sparticus!
>>19359245
This, love for you mother is never a bad thing, especially as a girl; I hold a deep love for my father...doesn't mean I wanna fug him
>>19359261
Just means she's a good mother who keeps a watchful eye on her precious daughter. Perhaps the reading was talking about taking some time to direct some of that love TO your mother and become more family orientated; finding love is not always as simple as "here's this guy go find him" and perhaps by dedicating time to your mother you'll either gain knowledge of the type of man you want or hell even indirectly come into contact with him. Where does your mother work?
>>
>>19359253
I pick a random bird, point to the door next to it and ask, "is this a door?" If it says yes, I go through, if it says no, I throttle the bird and go through the opposite door
>>
>>19359277
I know she's not a bad mother, sometimes over protective, yes. I believe I'm quite family oriented, we live together and she's retired now.
>>
File: open1.gif (1MB, 640x549px) Image search: [Google]
open1.gif
1MB, 640x549px
TAROT AND PENDULUM READINGS!

No generals, reversals are not noted, specific queries only please!

You can also choose a spread you find online for me to read for you. If you're not trading, keep the spread under 5/6 cards, please :^)

Would love to trade with one who scries or an astrologer for a Celtic cross or some other large spread, if you want!
>>
>>19359253

Not quite sure what to tell you there, anon. I'd be careful about rushing into anything too quickly, either way. It seems like there's a lack of control and judgment in this.
>>
>>19359320

I'd like to know, which bird do I pick? KIDDING

What's going to happen between me and J?
>>
>>19359320

should i go ahead and kill myself or will things get better?
>>
>>19359320
This is Grace, by the way! :) Didn't title my post.
>>
>>19359306
Aye, well mothers tend to be so over their daughters. Well I can't really give much more to this without being the reader myself but still, I feel your mother was rightfully within your reading. Perhaps the reading is confirming that your mother should be your Quality Control for men
>>
>>19359320
Is my relationship with M over?
>>
>>19359331
>>19359320
High again Oceania-sis!
>>
>>19359320
Specific Queries only?

Ok.

The girl I'm talking to goes by the name of Kovaci and I'd like to know what her feelings are towards me at this current present time. (Tarot)

Will we inevitably end up in a relationship as well if I keep at the pace and style I'm going at? (Pendulum).
>>
>>19359336
Any divination system that you want to use is fine, btw.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1486058162996.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1486058162996.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
>>19359321
>Not quite sure what to tell you there, anon. I'd be careful about rushing into anything too quickly, either way. It seems like there's a lack of control and judgment in this.

Trust me, I'm in no rush. I want to cautiously approach the situation. I honestly do feel that she does have some very deep, loving feelings for me. My problem is, I don't understand why she does? It doesn't make any logical sense to me?

I don't know if I should give her a chance and see where it leads or if I should just ignore her and go with my plans of casual sex with girls who are interested in me?

I just realized that my life must be pretty good now from all the years of abuse as a kid if this is my biggest problem.

Either way, query?
>>
>>19359320
Will he contact me when he returns from his trip?
>>
>>19359320

How is my fall semester going to go? Any new love interest showing up? Anything I should be pleasantly surprised and should be looking forward to?
>>
>>19359326
What will happen: High Priestess. You will be very spiritually and intuitively linked to J. It won't be a super fun spontaneous friendship, but it will be intimate and stoic. The woman will have the power (not sure who's who.)

What you should do: The Devil. You need to have sex with J, or flirt hardcore. Appeal to J's senses with food, and make sure to look good when J's around. Spray perfume, practice your lip bites, and get ready for a root!

>>19359330
Pendulum says things will get better.

>>19359336
Pendulum says no, it's not over.
>>
trading. i'm beginning to develop feelings for M, and know he'd probably be down, but i want to know what will happen if i make my move and say whats on my mind. what is our destiny?
>>
>>19359253

Easy mode is actually pretty easy.

"If I ask the other bird what is on the other side of the door closest to you, would it say heaven?"
If the answer is no, go through the door closest to that bird. If it says yes, go for the opposite door.
>>
>>19359320
is there any happiness in store for me? or will my life continue going to shit before i can't take it anymore? don't sugarcoat it.
>>
>>19359337
Hello, Empath! How are you on this fine winter's evening?

>>19359338
The Chariot., She's really trying to figure out what she should do about you, and is close to figuring it out and taking action in some way. She doesn't know how she feels.
I reworded your pendulum query ("inevitably" tends to weird it out), and it says you will end up in a relationship.

>>19359350
Pendulum says he won't.
>>
>>19359368
>The Chariot., She's really trying to figure out what she should do about you, and is close to figuring it out and taking action in some way. She doesn't know how she feels.
>I reworded your pendulum query ("inevitably" tends to weird it out), and it says you will end up in a relationship.

Hmm, I had a similar reading. Interesting, thank you.
>>
File: DD4n0QPXYAQtk3C.jpg (74KB, 848x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DD4n0QPXYAQtk3C.jpg
74KB, 848x1199px
>>19359320
Would it be better to go for Person A or should I try to pursue Person B instead?

Thanks in advance, have a nice picture for the night.
>>
>>19359333
In a way it makes sense, I'm trying to fix my relationship but she appeared in the reading. She never approved him or anyone else. It's hard to have her as quality control when she says not even my father was a decent man.
>>
>>19359286
>>19359363

You guys are forgetting that the doors aren't linked to the birds, meaning Good Bird doesn't equal Heaven door and vice versa. 2nd poster is also forgetting that the bird could lie and say it is the Heaven door.
>>
>>19359320
Please tell me... can I make it work with M? Is everything hopeless for me now?
>>
>>19359320

Will me and Julissa have a sexual relationship?
>>
>>19359320
What should I do about him? How can I win him back? Does he miss me too?
>>
File: IMG_3053.jpg (28KB, 220x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.jpg
28KB, 220x323px
Just wanted to say I went ahead and shuffled my Tarot cards a few times. Feels good, man. I didn't necessarily have anything in mind to seek consultion on, the cards quite literally just played themselves out.
I wonder if I'm just reflecting what's going on in my life onto the archetypes of the cards or if this stuff really is some sixth sense type shit.

It's funny because my ex girlfriend told me she thinks Tarot is a calling and can't be learned. I guess you can never tell for sure.
>>
>>19359253
>ignore both birds
>pick the opposite of the more instinctually appealing door
>>
>>19359320

This is a strange question but, what do I need to do to move forward?
>>
>>19359352
Queen of Cups- you're going to find a "good, fair woman, devoted, who will do service to the Querent". Whether this is a close friend or a girlfriend is depending on your sexuality, I suppose. Look out for her.

>>19359364
Five of Pentacles. You'll have a tough journey, but you'll find someone you very much love who will be beside you through life. And eventually, you'll find refuge somewhere beautiful.

>>19359383
Outcome of the relationship with M: King of Wands. This indicates a honest, friendly, caring man. So I think things are going to go well. It doesn't necessarily imply romance, but certainly a close companionship and friendship.

What you should do: The Lovers. I think you should work on physical attractiveness and kind, verbal intimacy to attract M.

>>19359388
Pendulum says yes. Use protection, buddy.

>>19359393
Cards say you need to move on, sister. Eight of Wands. Look at different parts of your life to focus on.
Second card for you is Six of Swords. Yup, again, card is saying you need to turn your back to him and move onto bigger and better things.
>>
>>19359320

Heya, how do I get back onto some kind of path? I feel like my life is just me drifting & reacting to things. ty
>>
>>19359320
Yo. Checking in on my spells. Will any of them give me the results I'm looking for?
>>
>>19359394
I love just looking at my cards when I first got them. Familiarising yourself and seeing what comes to you is a great, relaxed way to improve intuition.

A lot of theories abound for tarot use. A common one I hear is that it's just your subconscious having something to "bounce" off. As in, you're saying things you already KNOW are true, but the tarot cards act as a little mirror or receptacle for these thoughts. I don't personally subscribe to that theory, but I do respect it as a perfectly valid explanation (and probably the most common and down-to-earth).

Tarot isn't a calling, it's a practice. Some people are naturals, some need a bit of work, but practice makes perfect.
>>
>>19359368
It's surprisingly warm him or maybe that's the whisky talking. I'm trying hard to convinced myself to not order pizza haha.

How are you darlin?
>>19359394
Divination is a skill like any other. Personally I look at it like martial arts; there are those who are naturally skilled at it, who pick it up and just boom they got it. But that doesn't mean it's only for those people, and I'm proof that even an uncoordinated idiot can become a skilled martial artist with enough time, practice and determination. You've got this man; I believe in you <3
>>
>>19359410
>Pendulum says yes. Use protection, buddy.

I honestly can't feel anything with them and I've used those "ULTRA THIN" Japanese condoms that are pretty pricey. Damn Jews and their baby penis chopping addiction, I'm not even religious
>>
File: birdriddle.jpg (66KB, 704x1048px) Image search: [Google]
birdriddle.jpg
66KB, 704x1048px
>>19359380

I'm not though.

See pic related.
>>
>>19359410
>Five of Pentacles. You'll have a tough journey, but you'll find someone you very much love who will be beside you through life. And eventually, you'll find refuge somewhere beautiful.

thank you. by any chance, will that person be M? i'll pull 2 cards for you in return, whatll the query be?
>>
>>19359410
>Outcome of the relationship with M: King of Wands. This indicates a honest, friendly, caring man. So I think things are going to go well. It doesn't necessarily imply romance, but certainly a close companionship and friendship.
>What you should do: The Lovers. I think you should work on physical attractiveness and kind, verbal intimacy to attract M.
I'm kind of confused about this, to be honest... he is honest and friendly, but he doesn't really answer my messages right now? Also I already put a lot of effort into my appearance, what else should I do to improve physical attactiveness?
>>
>>19359320
Should I move on from him or things will get better?
>>
>>19359320

Will I go to Japan next year and am I going to meet a lot of interesting women there(Nice way of asking if I'm going to sleep with multiple women while I'm in Japan, not all at once because I'm not some sort of animal)?
>>
>>19359253
You are all retards the solution to this is asking:
"Is the following statement true: You are the bird that always lies XOR this is the door that leads to heaven"

If he says yes enter that door.
>>
>>19359407
Six of Cups. You need to look over memories, and accept what happened. Focus on the good things in your past, and come to peace with the negative aspects. Let your emotions grow freely, and then let them go just as freely as you let them in.
By the way, that's a really great question. :)

>>19359411
Five of Swords. Stop being jealous of others and trying to copy them. You need to forge your own, unique path, which may require leaving familiar things and isolating yourself a bit. Don't let bastards get you down.

>>19359414
I'm sorry, the answer from the pendulum is no. Perhaps the fact you're asking if they worked or not is an indictator of your slight doubt. The surer you are in their effectiveness, the more effective they are.

>>19359416
Oh, I've been eating mandarins and apples all evening! I have such a sweet tooth. And I've been studying some Spanish, too. What have you been doing today?

>>19359419
In all honesty, I've never seen a circumcised dick IRL (and I'm a bit of a thot, so that's saying something). Americans and their weird thing against foreskin. And giving male babies cosmetic surgery on their genitals... what.
Still: protection is paramount. Sure it may take a little longer to climax, but think about the poor woman who will statistically never climax from penetration. Suck it up and wrap it anyways.

>>19359423
Pendulum says it will be M, yes.
My query is: "how do I finish the school year with good marks? What should I avoid?"

>>19359426
Pendulum says no, don't move on. Not an answer I'd normally be comfortable in giving. If it's a shitty relationship, LEAVE!

>>19359430
Pendulum says no, it's not gonna happen. By the way, often Western men who go to Japan looking for a root are left super dissapointed, I've heard. Just go for the sightseeing and shopping and let whatever happens romantically occur organically, without stress.
>>
>>19359430

if you're a white guy you'll get laid easily in japan
>>
>>19359439
Er, not if you're overweight. Or a total dick.

Sex tourism is kind of a shitty thing to do.
>>
So my boyfriend (now ex) broke up with me after a fight about three weeks ago. I've reached out about once a week to try to make amends to no avail. I pulled cards to see how he is currently feeling about me and got temperance, ace of cups, and hierophant. I don't really read reversals, though none of them came reversed. I consider myself a fairly good reader as well.
Wtf, any thoughts? How could he feel this way if he won't even respond to my texts to make amends (not even get back together, just to forgive and move on or anything)?
>>
>>19359437
>Six of Cups. You need to look over memories, and accept what happened. Focus on the good things in your past, and come to peace with the negative aspects. Let your emotions grow freely, and then let them go just as freely as you let them in.
>By the way, that's a really great question. :)

Honestly, you're very good. Which is strange that you say that because that's what I've been doing lately. I've been trying to remain positive and it's working, when I think about my past I don't get sad anymore. It honestly feels like I'm thinking of a different person when I think of my past self.
>>
>>19359437
>Pendulum says no, don't move on. Not an answer I'd normally be comfortable in giving. If it's a shitty relationship, LEAVE!
Thank you, it's not a shitty relationship, it's just things around us being difficult.
>>
>>19359443
Temperance: he wants to have sex with you/receive affection/attention from you, but is holding himself back deliberately.

Ace of Cups: he is in total control of his emotions at the moment.

Hierophant: he feels in control and powerful in the relationship, and over you in particular..
>>
>>19359443
Also if anyone wants to give a shot at this question to see if I pulled accurately for myself or not I will trade.
>>
>>19359437
>In all honesty, I've never seen a circumcised dick IRL (and I'm a bit of a thot, so that's saying something). Americans and their weird thing against foreskin. And giving male babies cosmetic surgery on their genitals... what.
>Still: protection is paramount. Sure it may take a little longer to climax, but think about the poor woman who will statistically never climax from penetration. Suck it up and wrap it anyways.
>bit of a thot

So many females on /x/ and they all want the D, too bad none of you live close by. I'd fuck all of you if I could, except that girl who liked having kids and giving them away but that's too meta.

I honestly can't feel a thing with one on, not lying since I'm anonymous. I go limp with those things, it's like putting a thick glove on your penis. I'd rather not have sex than put on a condom, not feel anything and be used as a giant warm dildo.
>>
>>19359446
I've been reading tarot cards for three years and that explanation makes zero sense. We don't even live close enough for breakup sex. No feasible. On top of him NOT RESPONDING TO MY TEXTS.
How can he be both in control and not in control of his emotions?
>>
>>19359437
Been trying to get the energy to get stuff done but I've been so exhausted from this week. Right now just relaxing with a coffee to try and chase the whisky from my system.
>>19359442
>sex tourism is kinda a shitty thing to do
This desu famalam.
>>
File: birdriddle2.jpg (39KB, 692x564px) Image search: [Google]
birdriddle2.jpg
39KB, 692x564px
>>19359434

sorry friendo, doesn't work
>>
>>19359452
Well, he wants attention/affection from you. But he's using the virtue of temperance to stop himself. As in, he's not replying to your text messages.

And by resisting his urge to text back, he's in control of his emotions (ace of cups) and in control of you (hierophant). I don't see where it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>19359446
Yeah Ace of Cups isn't about being in control of your emotions at all. It usually describes the height of emotion, a deep welling that can be far from controllable.
If anything I think anon is dealing with a stoic guy, one that feels a lot beneath the surface but doesn't want to show on the surface.
>>
>>19359437
>Pendulum says no, it's not gonna happen. By the way, often Western men who go to Japan looking for a root are left super dissapointed, I've heard. Just go for the sightseeing and shopping and let whatever happens romantically occur organically, without stress.

Damn, I was planning on hitting up clubs known for Japanese women seeking foreigners. I do pretty well sexually where I live and look kind of like a Chad. I wanted to find out if Japanese vagina really is slanted ;_;
>>
>>19359437
>how do i finish with good marks? what should i avoid?
>7 of cups, the devil
stop getting so distracted. its a horrendous habit of yours and is going to be your ultimate academic downfall. what you need to do is stay focused on your studies and keep outside influences as minimal as possible. i'm rooting for you.
>>
>>19359451
Kek Iktfb, I live in australia and it seems almost no one is from here on /x/...except for victoria, fuck that place
>Girl who liked having kids and giving them away
Speak of victoria good ol' Trixie kek. I wounder where she's been as of late
>>
>>19359442

are you an expert or something? and that anon is more than likely going to japan for reasons other than sex.
>>
>>19359457
Lol but you're reading like all of these cards are reversed and they're not. You're reading these cards like this guys is purposely trying to manipulate and that's not what ANY of these cards indicate, separate or together. Again, I've been reading for three years. Either the read is wrong or there is something about men I don't understand.
>>
>>19359451
Well, thank you for the offer. Yeah, /x/ is pretty female heavy, and /div/ seems to be even more concentrated. I suppose witchy activities are generally a woman's art, and a lot of women want to experience the format of 4chan while avoiding the vitriol on /pol/ and /r9k/ (and /b/, to a lesser extent.). Although, I do question how many of these "women" are just autogynephiles living out their fantasy through anonymity. I guess we'll never know.

Yeah, sure, I guess. As long as the woman uses proper birth control (like, chemicals and shit) and neither of you have STI's, you can get away with condom hate.

TMI, but my ex and I used the pull-out method for a year, and I never got pregnant. But do as I say, not as I do!
>>
>>19359461
>Speak of victoria good ol' Trixie kek. I wounder where she's been as of late

No idea, she seemed to have a banging body but I'm not the type of person who is comfortable with the idea of having a kid and just giving it away to complete strangers. Even with protection, it still creeps me out and I lose all of my boner. Shame too because I feel she would put out if we were in the same room and started talking.
>>
>>19359471
>TMI, but my ex and I used the pull-out method for a year, and I never got pregnant. But do as I say, not as I do!

Since I'm anon, 8 girls, used the pull out method on all of them. I got checked last month, no STI's and I don't have any children. The pull out method is a gift from God but I do wish these girls I've been with would just get on the pill for extra reassurance.

I mean, if you're a girl and you're adamant about never wanting to have children and you don't want to use condoms, why the fuck wouldn't you be on the pill? Last 2 girls wanted no kids, no condom and no pill. I really don't understand women
>>
>>19359458
Interpretations of cards (especially a card as metaphorical as Ace of Cups) are subjective and subject to intuition. So, that's just my guess.

>>19359469
Reading reversals is for new-age types, and is not at all a necessary part of practice. The idea that reversed=negative is really reductive IMHO. I am simply reading the cards hollistically as I intuit, in the context given.
>>
>>19359485
I can't be on the pill for medical reasons but can't even enjoy sex with a partner when a condom is involved. :/
>>
>>19359487
>The idea that reversed=negative is really reductive IMHO

It's not though. It's simply opposite, reduced or squandered.

Like a reversed tower would be less severe than an upright tower, a reversed devil would indicate freedom from a past slavery/bondage/etc.
>>
>>19359490
>I can't be on the pill for medical reasons but can't even enjoy sex with a partner when a condom is involved. :/

What? So no pill but can't enjoy sex with condoms? Have you tried sex without a condom? I wonder if women can tell a significant difference between condom and no condom? Is it night and day difference like for some men?
>>
>>19359487
Uhhhh. Ace of Cups is metaphorical. In GENERAL, it describes extreme emotions, positive or negative, and it in no way indicates that one is in control of those emotions. Again, my take just based on the actual meaning of the cards is that this guy is really trying to suppress his emotions.
On that note, you can't assign meanings to cards just because your intuition says so. Remember that when you're reading for people who are on the verge of killing themselves or making life-changing choices based on your intuition.
>>
>>19359485
I was on the Pill for six months. It caused absolute havoc on my mind and body. I could go on a big spiel about how much it sucked, but for now just think sore breasts, random bleeding, insane mood swings, frigidity, sore muscles, nausea etc. A lot of women I speak to who have also used it have said how it has made them depressed etc. So don't assume it's a silly decision. Would you take artificial hormones every day while having to pay for them? It's not a medicine that should be taken lightly. So perhaps you don't understand women because you don't ask them about why they do things! :^)

As a woman who doesn't use the Pill anymore, I require condoms as a prerequisite for hook-ups, no exceptions. If it's a long-term thing, I am partial to using NFP, where you time sex according to the natural cycle of fertility, combined with pulling out.
>>
>>19359499
I have sex without a condom always. My partner and I obviously have an emergency (((abortion))) fund in case of accident, but he always pulls out. I fucking hate condoms.
>>
>>19359487
>IHMO
>INTUITION
>IMO
>IMHO
rolling my eyes
>>
>>19359499
I've had sex with both, and I prefer condoms over bare. I am able to get wet enough so the precum doesn't make a difference, and find the peace of mind means I'm able to get off WAY easier than if I'm worried about pregnancy/some hidden disease.

Anyways, if he has a foreskin, it seems that condoms don't make that much of a difference to the pleasure, and they can get off quite easily without a sweat.
>>
>>19359511
>>19359507
>>19359504
>>19359502
>>19359499
>>19359490
>>19359485
>>19359472
>>19359471
/div/ - Sexual Health
>>
>>19359502
You can't just read a tarot book/website and take that as Bible, either. Why can't I assign meaning based on the image I see in front of me, and the immediate impression I gather from it? While the tarot police arrest me? Will God smite me with a lightning bolt? No. There's actually no universal meaning for any cards in the deck. Generally accepted ones, yes, and I adhere to those for the most part (usually they're glaringly obvious).

And your last sentence makes me laugh a bit. Why is my intuitive interpretation of the card diverting slightly from the generally accepted one as dangerous as you imply?
>>
>>19359516

Sex can be pretty paranormal. Especially if you've ever had your soul mate astral project with you, only to have both your souls fuse into one, giving you a taste of nirvana. It's the craziest thing ever and I hope some of you will experience it one day.

>>19359522

You're wasting your time, nothing you say will change their mind. Especially since you're talking about a loved one, they just wanted reassurance and you didn't give her that so now she's angry.
>>
>>19359510
Tarot is a form of divination. I don't know how to tell you this, but the whole shebang is based off of intuition. Do you roll your eyes when a person scries based off of their intuition? Why is tarot different? Divination is literally an intuitive art. If you fail to understand that and take whatever Crowley or Biddy Tarot says as correct without a second thought, then you do you. But don't be rude about people performing divination in ways divergent to your belief on how it "should" be done.
>>
>>19358599
>dont be mad at small things
>you are a switch ( a masochist and a sadist )
>dont bash those people that is being a showoff to you
>keep your ideas to yourself anon, someone will use it against you.
>forgive yourself.

i hope that helps.

Im a former reader here, im just lurking hehehe
hi flowers :D hi empath :D
>>
>>19359522
Within reason you can pontificate on the extended meaning of the cards, but to indicate someone would be manipulating someone based on universally POSITIVE cards is straight up WRONG, especially with Hierophant. The Hierophant would not manipulate. Would the Devil? Yes. Would Seven of Swords? Yes. Would Knight of Wands? Yes. Would King of Wands? Eh, he's capable of it. But Temperance and Hierophant are NOT manipulators. Might want to bring your intuition in to the shop to get checked.

>>19359526
Dude, I'm not even that anon, but I'm standing up for the point of the cards. I don't give a shit about this anon's loved ones, but the meaning this person wants to assign to the cards is messed up, especially if they're new and too scared to read reversals. Reversals are NOT "new agey" and Hierophant and Temperance ARE NOT cards that speak of control and manipulation over another person. Give me your reasons for why that could even be and I'll accept a rational explainantion.
>>
>>19359533
Tread carefully in the realm of intuition when peering into others' lives. You so sure you're sure? ARE YOU?
>Biddy tarot
Running out of ways to discredit me?
>>
>>19359526
>Sex can be pretty paranormal. Especially if you've ever had your soul mate astral project with you, only to have both your souls fuse into one, giving you a taste of nirvana. It's the craziest thing ever and I hope some of you will experience it one day.

First thoughts were of this; 2 pages
http://oglaf.com/zoorp/
>>
>>19359536
>tfw reversed Hierophant can be manipulation
>assigns own meaning to cards
B-but Grace doesn't read reversals. :( She must not trust her sortilege to give her the right cards
>>
>>19359548
>assigns own meaning to cards
I mean, sure, to an extent, but at some point you have to ask, "why even tarot?"
Why not just tell people you're an Empath so those of us who would rather pass on an empath reading can do so at our discretion. Lmao
>>
>>19359547

Yeah, pretty much like that except all the extra penises and vagina. No genitals were involved, more of a spiritual thing but it's the best feeling on earth. I honestly can't describe it.
>>
File: furuta_nimura.jpg (83KB, 500x659px) Image search: [Google]
furuta_nimura.jpg
83KB, 500x659px
>>19358622
we are not friendly, but you can count on me
>>
>>19359552
>why even tarot
>why not just tell people you're an empath
Because you have to be accurate
>>
Ok, for the record I'm the one that asked about my boyfriend, the one that broke up with me three weeks ago. Though I disagree with Grace the discussion got a bit heated and out of hand. The other two anons have their opinions, Grace has hers, I have mine.
>>
File: closing1.jpg (184KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
closing1.jpg
184KB, 960x1280px
Signing off for the night with a big mug of tea and a hot bath, I think :) I'll be back tomorrow most likely.

Here's a little jazz from the fave, Eartha Kitt, for sweet dreams! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BvL-i--8Ws

Goodnight all <3
>>
>>19359619
Good night Grace, thanks for your time and readings. Sleep well <3
>>
File: 5 Headed Scythe Colored.png (71KB, 525x1158px) Image search: [Google]
5 Headed Scythe Colored.png
71KB, 525x1158px
>>19358607
>>19359630

>>19358663
I once had someone tell me that 'trying to meditate is meditating'.

No one starts off like a zen buddhist monk, we all fidget and let our minds daydream instead of keeping them clear.

The point is to sit quietly and observe when this happens, and to not respond to it but instead sit with it, let the thought come, and let it go, as thoughts too have a beginning and end. The idea is to not let your inner mind control your conscious responses to yourself, to discover how to be yourself without the mind's chitter-chatter interrupting your consciousness. The best way to do that is to notice how that chatter occurs, and to find a way to exist alongside it, rather than battle against it with your own will against your own will.

Your mind is a tool. Do you apply it with careful precision like someone with years of practice, or bang it against something like an infant?

Don't feel bad if infantile is more accurate, literally 95%+ of humanity hasn't moved philosophically speaking beyond using their mind like an infant bangs a wooden block against another. Only the other is usually another person's mind.

Just be quiet with judging yourself, and keep on making the attempt. Sit on a chair, lay down and do it, just do it, that's the most important thing of all is you keep on trying.

>>19358599
A palm reading would be great! Does it matter which palm is shown? Should it be both?

>>19358690
>when your life is empty of fate, make your own; join da muhreens anon, it's your non-destined destiny, or you could even say... Your Manifest Destiny.

>>19358987
Life > Because nothing y'all are arguing about could be without it...

>>19359253
Solution to riddle, ask left bird which is the truthful bird, shoot the one on the left, then ask the right bird if it still thinks Rules or Gods apply to you while you aim at it.

Worst case, limbo cause you killed both birds.
>>
>>19359671
Huh, this is an interesting thread.

when /div/ turns introspective towards its self on lower triad issues such as socializing, sexuality, and personal health.

I'd offer opinions but it appears I'm late to the discussion :D
>>
>>19359693
Always late to the party CA
>>
File: NUKE.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
NUKE.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>19359703
I'm literally that type in real life too. I put off wanting to go to a party, then at the very last minute decide to go, show up a bit late, and discover the party was a bust anyways because no one else showed up.

Then when I throw parties, everyone enjoys themselves and I'm sitting here with a smile and a hookah in my hand just thinking 'why do I not feel a connection to anyone else here? siiigh'.

I saw in the last thread Angel-chan asked for my email, missed that too cause I was far away in a nuclear fallout dreamscape (assuming time in dreams runs proportionately to real life time...).
>>
File: Drunk n Cute.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk n Cute.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
>>19359717
I actually had an interesting synchronicity with nuclear bombs in my dreams and a friend. In the dream I walked out of a large house and saw three bombs fall in the distance each one getting closer, and I just thought 'ITS HAPPENNAAAGGHHHHH FFUUUUUU' ran back inside the house and I'm freaking out to my friend that it's happening, and he's just like 'yeah I know isn't it great!'

Two weeks later that particular friend bought me Fallout 4, and I got to see a nuclear bomb go off in game that resembled my dream's setting.

I seem to fluctuate between zombie apocalypse and nuclear apocalypse. I wonder why I'm so obsessed with apocalypse stuff? Oh right, I'm living in a soft zombie apocalypse surrounded by a bunch of fucking idiots who're more willing to murder each other than get along.

Yay humans! We're the elementary school playground of the universe.
>>
>>19358613
>>19358620
Good physical condition, good health at old age, perhaps some surgery but nothing bad
Possible love marriage at mature age, unclear about the divorce if anything will happen later in life
You strike as the action rather than thinking type
Career a little complicated, can't see well actually
>>
If anyone wants me to take a gander at their natal I can for a trade. I prefer to do some life purpose readings but since we are trading the topic/query is your choice. Use astro.
>>
>>19359819
Yes, hello. It would be different and I need your chart again. Mine is the outcome of a choice I made recently.
>>
File: astro1.jpg (110KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro1.jpg
110KB, 670x471px
>>19359847
>>19359809
I forgot to attach my chart...
Life purpose works, as I've been wondering about it a lot lately.

Starting yours
>>
>>19359847
>the outcome of a choice I made recently
This feels important so I did a Celtic Cross

>Moon crossed by 6 of pentacles, Devil rx, Knight of Wands rx, Queen of Cups, World rx
>9 of Cups, 5 of Swords rx, 7 of Pentacles rx, 7 of Wands rx

You took this decision following your intuition, or some idea it was in your subconscious that needed to be brought into the light but was still confusing and your kindness might have played against you. The offer was generous yet the return wasn't what you've expected. You wanted a release from what was binding you to some impulsive and reckless behaviour that got you into this. But you're seeing things now with a warm heart and more compassionate, understanding that there was a need to calm the emotions. But shortly it's showing that the situation isn't over yet. A sign that a closure still needed to be done.

Even with this wasn't finished properly, on your end you feel quite good about yourself, like you achieved what you wanted out of this but around you signs of the unfinished closure still lingers. How long can you keep up with the pose? a reconciliation might be needed somehow in order to move on, but since the balance on your end appeared to be negative you wonder if it's worthwhile and frustrating. Unfortunately the current outcome leads to being on a struggle that is going to keep you feeling overwhelmed, tiring to keep standing in your position against the odds.

I drew 3 extra cards to give you an advice on hot to proceed for a more favourable outcome:
>Wheel of Fortune rx, Ace of Cups, 10 of Wands rx
Oh dear, this hard to predict and you have no control of what's happening whatsoever, but don't feel beaten or try to give up, despite of any hardships this might bring a new emotional opening to help you go with the flow, being more loving to get more positive vibes around you and trust others, you can't carry a burden on your own so ask for help.

Let me know this helps and good luck, may your cup be filled.
>>
>>19359851
There is a pull to a psychic merging with the spirits which is conflicting with mundane roots and the constant battle is weighted by how others treat you and make you feel. How much empathy others give you will decide which end will win but the life purpose is self decided to help people. There is a delay in career choices because of a career needed where you can balance this or have enough time to do so on the free. The abilities to heal the masses are within you and You are unique because there is a struggle with reputation but you still decide to help others fix their own and perform other self healings for them. Your upbringing did not give you attention to the gifts you possess although you are sensitive to them now and you have always felt like your childhood was lacking something. There is an emotional void in your life that you are trying to fill by pulling yourself towards situations where you must give plenty of yourself before anyone responds in kind but the problem with this is that what you have to give feels endless. You also deal with your pain by dwelling on it and suffering through it slowly and becoming comfortable with it. After this is done though you learn from that pain and build something valuable with it in what you feel is a world corrupted by materialism. Your best fit would be as a counselor or guru as there is a serene gift within you in healing people's wounds and getting their life on track. If there is any clarification needed please let me know!
>>
Can someone read this query for me?

Am I cursed or do I just suck that bad at everything?
>>
File: 1478719128790.jpg (72KB, 526x335px) Image search: [Google]
1478719128790.jpg
72KB, 526x335px
>>19359914
Neither.

You just need to find what you're good at and focus on it. Might take some time to discover, took me ~22+ years to find out I'm good at reading chakras. Before that, all I was good at was video games, sex (when I managed to get it), philosophical discussions, and beating myself up to a bloody pulp.

Don't be so bloody hard on yourself mate. We all got something we're good at, you just need to be willing to see it in even the little things.
>>
>>19359922
I'm 22 moving towards 23 fast and I don't even have that, I suck at everything and everything I touch turns into ashes and failure.

Am I one of those failures that only exist because society is so efficient in some places that it just produces failure and waste sometime. Like if there was actual natural selection I wouldn't exist kinda deal.
>>
>>19359903
This helped me a lot and my intuition was going off the radar about it yes. I am hurting a lot with this and everything else so I will gladly take your advice and get help. I am astounded by how accurate this all is but I honestly do not know what I am expecting to happen with this decision but I can not think straight. I want the just thing to happen that will help all in this predicament the most even if I have to struggle more.

I am not certain about the reconcilation and me being on negative balance aspect. Will things not be made better by this decision? I acted in terms of self sacrifice because I thought so even when I was impulsive initially and more calm now. Thank you so much.
>>
File: its all gonna be okay.jpg (33KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
its all gonna be okay.jpg
33KB, 500x303px
>>19359931
Hey, Me Too!

As a high Functioning Autistic mentally ill excuse for a human being without a job, a degree, a family (I have one but they sure as fuck don't give a single shit about me), no real friends I connect with (with intermittent exceptions), who's been pretty much told by his one parent since her divorce with my father that I'm less than nothing, I do nothing (even when I work my ass off), and that I'm to blame for all of her problems and that I should shut the fuck up and get over whatever she's done to me because I ruined her life. Also, I've a child I know nothing about besides his name, birthday, and age, and pretty much wonder why I should bother going on living basically every hour of every day of my life...I can say that the following phrase:
>[I Am] one of those failures that only exist because society is so efficient in some places that it just produces failure and waste sometime. Like if there was actual natural selection I wouldn't exist kinda deal.

Pretty much sums me up. Further, I often wish that I, as my human self, didn't exist. Maybe it'd make the world a better place.

Either way, I don't suck it up, I don't handle it well, I just live with it, because at the end of the day, if I were to kill myself, I would be the only monster in my life, because I'd be the only one who hurt everyone who ever cared about me.

So, I keep trying. And you should too, not saying it'll get better or worse, but it ultimately comes down to how you take it. There's happy poor homeless people and miserable rich fucks.

You devise your own worth.

I'm sure your keyboard or phone hasn't turned to ashes and failure, neither has your bed, shower, sink, kitchen, furniture, or anything. By saying that kind of shit about yourself, you're setting yourself up to see and believe it.

You're still alive, that's a success in this nasty, cold, uncaring society.

You beat yourself up too much, give yourself some credit, you're not a serial killer or a rapist.
>>
>>19359912
For context, this is the previous read you gave me: https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19329951/#19331719 & https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19329951/#19332245
Both are aligned, life purpose and spirituality.

>life purpose is self decided to help people
Life often puts me in places where I develop the role of a teacher even in unrelated jobs

>delay in career choices
True, been years I'm struggling to finish my degree in arts. On and off the university and here I am trying to get back on my studies one more time.

>Your upbringing did not give you attention to the gifts you possess although you are sensitive to them now and you have always felt like your childhood was lacking something
Raised in a catholic home, loving but somewhat distant parents, I didn't have much clue about spirituality until my late teen years though friends

>emotional void in your life that you are trying to fill by pulling yourself towards situations where you must give plenty of yourself
I blame my Cancer ascendant for my motherly instincts

>deal with your pain by dwelling on it and suffering through it slowly and becoming comfortable with it
Sometimes the best medicine is the bitter one, I feel dealing with my pain like removing a bullet raw, going to hurt even more than being shot but I learn a lot from the healing

>Your best fit would be as a counselor or guru as there is a serene gift within you in healing People's wounds and getting their life on track
lately I've considering expanding it to art therapy instead of only being an art teacher, mixing two things I love.

This is a great reading, thank you. The only clarification I need is if it's possible to mix these two things, arts and healing.
>>
>>19359946
woah
>>
>>19359945
To be more clear: I said something that needed to be said versus what was wanted to be told. My coworkers were supporting another co-worker and close friend's bad dream and I was the only one who pointed it out that it was not good. Queue drama and hard feelings but my decision involved fixing the hurt I caused even if it was for good intention originally. My decision had intentions for bygones to be bygones but I don't know if that can happen if a reconciliation wont.
>>
>>19359931

You're not a failure anon, you're just failing to get the results you want out of life, right now. That's all.

You can actually take it one step further, and go well, you are succeeding. I mean you say everything you touch turns to ashes (I'm guessing you mean shit that's important to you or whatever, not like your fridge), and then it does? That's you succeeding at intent + action. Problem isn't that you're a failure, it's that you're succeeding at something you would rather not be doing.

Shit, when I was 29, I was overweight, working middle management in retail, with no significant other, no good relationships, and 70k of debt. Six months later I made 250k speculating with borrowed money, turns out the one time I listen to that quiet voice, I bet on something, I put it all on a single turn of the wheel and actually win. If I had a time machine and went back to past me and was like "Anon, you're going to end up in a massive fucking hole, and instead of spending two years climbing a ladder to get out like a chump, you're going to keep digging down, find a catapult, and use it to slingshot yourself into wealth by betting that Donald Trump is going to be the fucking president", I'd be like "Future-anon, that's retarded".

>>19359946

I'm glad you exist CA, I actually went and had my first reiki session recently because of the read I got from you recently. I know we've never met but I'm glad our paths crossed and you gave me some direction, it really helped, Thank you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-31-12.png (233KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-26-11-31-12.png
233KB, 540x960px
>>19359974
Fun Fact, Suicide Rates across North America have been steadily rising over the years.

Depression is at all time highs consistently across the last two decades.

People think horrible things about themselves because they're taught to.

We need to start teaching people about their worth and similarities rather than their flaws and differences.

>>19359984
Aww, well thank you. It's people like you who make me pull myself together and get through each day.

It's easy to focus on the negatives of reality, I would know, I focused on the rape, murder, and torture going on across the face of our planet back in 2015. id you know that more than 50 million children at this exact moment are being sex trafficked? That right now in this very moment someone is being raped and broken against their will, and others are having pain intentionally inflicted upon them for the enjoyment of another, and others are being slaughtered indiscriminately?

Yeah, it's easy to focus on the darkness of the world. It takes a lot of strength to walk through those hells and still find some semblance of good in the creation that spawned them.

I'm not...The best person, I admit. But I can say I recognized across my life from childhood through teenage years to adulthood a genuine want to make other people happy, and I am trying to pursue what available avenues I have in doing just that. I don't know if I've a gift for reading chakras, I just tell myself it's my creator that imbues me with such a gift.

But at the end of the day, I don't think it matters whether reading chakras is a real practice or not, because the only thing that...Really has ever mattered to me, was making people fucking happy.

I'm not the best at it, but I try.

That's all I ask of anyone struggling, is to just keep trying. If I can, so can you. We're not alone completely, others know our pain just as vividly as we do...
>>
>>19359945
>I acted in terms of self sacrifice
Interesting, thank you for your feedback. English isn't my first language sometimes I get lost in translation, sorry. The negative aspect I meant as you could have ended empty handed, like you said doing out of self sacrifice so you didn't have a equal return from your actions.

>Will things not be made better by this decision?
From what I saw the cards, you'll keep struggling to keep standing in your decision but I didn't see any improvement, sorry. That's why I got a second spread to see what can be done for the best result. Ultimately seems like you need help to get through, someone that can support you emotionally or even serve as a bridge to take off the load from your shoulders.

>>19359982
Alright that helps me a bit to understand, the reconciliation is possible because you'll have a hard time standing on your own position, the damage has been done but you can rely on someone to help soothing the situation. But for that you also have to be a bit of Ace of Cups, more understanding and approach them with kindness too.

>>19359931
>>19359946
You two are precious. And this experience right now proves that something is coming from your experiences. Time doesn't work equally to everyone, without giving much I'm pretty older than you guys, and I often wonder at this age I'll ever have achieved something or just roll with life. Considered suicide many times, but the spiritual consequences of it are way worse than any suffering you might have on earth, and I don't want to be reborn with disability on my next life. So this life is all we have, we're breathing, walking, tlking and learning, gathering means to improve ourselves and the world around us. Don't waste the opportunity. I'm sending love vibes on both your ways. <3
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-11-12-11-41-01.png (428KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-12-11-41-01.png
428KB, 540x960px
>>19359931
The ways you think about yourself affect you more than you might wish to realize.

Maybe focus on the good about you instead of the things society says about you.

I remember when I was 22, year 2014 of my life. Best year of my life. Found the Law of One, Lived It, rose kundalini into indigo ray, experienced moment by moment conscientious bliss and constant pleasure at just being alive.

Never would have imagined heaven could have existed on Earth until I went through all of that.

Then I turned 23, not only did I get to experience heaven in 2014, I got to see hell in 2015.

Heaven and Hell, they exist right here on Earth. Don't be afraid to look for the good things on Earth, and do try to look away from the bad things if they're too much for you to handle.

>>19360008
>sending love vibes
>made me dizzy

Yikes, talk about potent energy! lol

Thanks anon. I try, I hope the other anon will keep trying too.
>>
Is any readers on?
>>
>>19359703
Dad, the reading you gave about the room caving in and having to run out into the sun where it burned, could that have to do with the fact that i havent worked in a while and now i have to work faithfully? or is that too insignificant for that kind of reading?
>>
>>19360022
Welp didn't mean to knock you, sorry :3

You've been very kind to everyone here and doing great readings, I don't know much about you just what you shared now

I understand we all get some sort of damage from life, from people around us but every life is precious, you're right there's a lot of bad things going on beyond our control, we have to focus on the good and make the difference somehow in any way we can. Sometimes a small thing from you can make another's day complete.

Keep in the light CA
Safe paths <3
>>
>>19360001

What blows my mind about suicide is that people in the poorest, most war-torn countries, are the least likely to kill themselves. Take away the basic survival struggle, give the people bread and circus (or our modern version, sugar and netflix), and more of them kill themselves. By the time any tech-singularity-thing ever happens they'll be no-one left.

It's not just those 50 million children, but it's also, well, the people trafficking them...they were, at one point, just children too, who got broken by their traffickers, who got cut off from source, who are now just wandering around in the dark. And those 50 million children, most of them will grow up, and repeat the same unconscious cycle.

You know, it doesn't matter if reading chakra's is real or not, know that what you do has a real effect on real people, and take solace in that. When you're wandering around in the dark, it's nice to have someone who's being authentic and true to who they are point you towards the light.
>>
>>19360008
Super cool how you speak more than one language! So what I am getting from this is that we will become cordial again but still hurt from everything. That makes sense. Thank you.
>>
trading
>>
>>19359967
I definitely think its possible to mix art and healing. Art therapy is a huge thing in some circles. You could even heal others with the inspiration they get from your art and do art requests. People love that.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A French Playing Card Suit
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19358759
Browse through some of the better literature on the subject; I'd recommend Alfred Douglas' classic book The Tarot, which is online in PDF and is easily available second-hand or new in bookshops. Benebell Wen's Holistic Tarot is also recommended online quite a bit, but it's a seriously heavy tome.
I'd advise mixing up personal study on the general symbolism and philosophical background (not necessarily directly Tarot-related) with close personal observation of the cards and thinking through them for yourself. Learning off some reading methods and spreads will also provide a structured springboard for your own eventual interpretations.
>>
>>19360129

>cœurs
>Green
>Triangle
>How can I get out of my own way? I feel like I'm my own worst enemy, and anytime I try to improve myself it works to a point, but then I end up going back to self sabotage.
ty
>>
File: 1482024934725.jpg (99KB, 510x513px) Image search: [Google]
1482024934725.jpg
99KB, 510x513px
>>19360075
oh man, I've never even thought of myself that way.

A wanderer in the dark pointing people towards the light.

Well, what better thing to do in darkness? Thank you o:

It is strange how it all goes. It's really quite a circus act of complexity and simplicity merging together as one...

>>19360068
The knock was appreciated, at first it was light, then I just got super dizzy in the middle of typing and was like 'woah da fuq was tat?' then I see your post and was like 'oh, wow not every day I legitimately feel someone else sending me energy'.

I'm not the kindest person in my own life, I'm actually very judgmental and somewhat apathetic, but I don't judge those aspects about myself like I used to, now I recognize it as aspects of others within myself (and vice versa) to observe and discover how to help others (and thus myself).

Very often, the advice I provide in my readings is more so advice directed towards myself, because EVERYONE I have EVER read, has encompassed some aspect of myself within them.

We're all one in the same with a unique identity, we're more similar than different, and for each attempt I make at teaching, I'm also learning something in return. As I teach, I am taught. As you learn, so do I. I can't teach for myself, I can't learn for you.

Just trying to give people, people I haven't a clue about, some help metaphysically. The world is very disconnected spiritually and while I don't claim to know 'the way' or have the 'one true belief system' I do claim to have a bit of an idea as to what we need to do to help ourselves, but I'm an amateur, not professional, nothing special, just another random anon with my own unique tastes and takes on things, just like everyone else here.
>>
>>19359454
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XOR_gate

in the first row the lying bird would say yes because both statements are true so the XOR statement would be wrong(but he lies about it so its a yes).

In the second row the lying bird would say no because only one is true. So the truth would be a yes, but since he lies its a no.
>>
>>19360129
Fuck off moonie
>>
>>19360129

>Spades
>Red
>Triangle
Can you give me some insight into what my purpose in life is? All I want to do is make money...
thank you so much in advance
>>
File: 1479274761112.gif (996KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1479274761112.gif
996KB, 245x184px
>>19360147
>mfw you take my suit of choice and shape of choice

...Anon, did you know that yellow and blue make green? Primary colors = Red, Yellow, Blue
RGB (red, green, blue) is the primary color palette of most electronic monitors, not of actual light lol

>>19360129
... Fuck it, fine, I'll try in spite of what others say about your methods and reads, with faith, to each our own. I can respect that since I myself need a questionnaire answered to even do a reading.

CÅ“urs (Hearts)
Red
Triangle

Where will my attempts to better myself lead me towards in my social life?
>>
>>19360166

My bad, I always get primary and RGB messed up :/.

>>19360147

Need to change the color from green to blue, soz.
>>
>>19360001
>People think horrible things about themselves because they're taught to.
Oh bud.
Synchronicities won't leave me alone!!
>>
>>19360166
Enjoy your lack of a reading from moonie, Chak-Fu.
>>
File: ripplingwater.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ripplingwater.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>19360083
Aye, I'll be cheering for the best outcome for all involved, but remember to seek out someone to help you and safe paths dear.

>>19360115
I've seen some people doing spiritual painting, but I also find important people creating something, such as mandalas and any other form of expression to heal themselves and deal with emotions and situations that words cannot describe.

>>19360150
I like the way you write, you have a good way with words.

Alright, I'll try t be gentle next time regardless, it's not often people report having such reactions to my vibe emission. Either way it's safer to ask for permission first, thanks for taking it nicely <3

I'm not the kindest either but I try giving my best to help those I feel are in need for the same reason ad I was in a similar spot or somehow empathize with them.

>I don't claim to know 'the way' or have the 'one true belief system' I do claim to have a bit of an idea as to what we need to do to help ourselves, but I'm an amateur, not professional, nothing special, just another random anon with my own unique tastes and takes on things, just like everyone else here.
Aye, this is what /div/ seems to be all about and all the experiences we're all having here. Teaching and healing using our different backgrounds but with the same intent.

We're giving little drops here, may the waves be all towards a positive change at least.
>>
>>19360157
>>19360210
whats a moonie desu?
>>
>>19359931
Just open up your horizons. Go out more, try out new things, take every single step you can take to get closer to your dreams, no matter how small the step or how wild the dream.
Posting on 4chan might get you some compassion and general advice but this time might be better spend doing something else. Spend more time on your hobbies, anything that isn't browsing or vidya. It will pay off years later.
And again, take small steps towards your goal. A small step is better than no step.

Now to finish with a small inspirational story.

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be able to pilot aircraft. When I finished high school I wanted to a pilot academy to become an airline pilot. Unfortunately things didn't turn out the way I wanted them to and I ended up at some university studying biotech. University was quite hard and a lot of work so I forgot about my personal goals for a while. All until I was invited by a friend to a local air show. I thought it's a nice opportunity to see aircraft up close, but there I also found out about a flight school giving free classes to anyone under the age of 30. All of a sudden I made a big progress without even doing too much
>>
>>19360199
Hey, you know that reading i got from Empath, i thought about it, could it have to do with my job? i haven't had to work for a while and being back in the workforce is shit, so could that be the sun that stings from his reading?
>>
>>19360247
I honestly do think so.
>>
>>19360228
Moonie's the tripfag who keeps on shitposting here because she has nothing better in her life to ease her crippling depression.

>>19360129 is Moonie. Gaze upon her! Pity her!
>>
>>19360231
I think I got it now thanks
>>
>>19360166

Query: "Where will my attempts to better myself lead me towards in my social life?"

About Query: The Tower
Personal Factors: The Star
Clarification: Queen of Disks
External Factors: Ace of Wands
Clarification: The Devil
Hidden External Factors: Power - 4 of Disks
Clarification: Wealth - 10 of Disks
Hidden Personal Factors: The Universe
Clarification: The Aeon
Don't Do: Futility
Clarification: Love - 2 of Cups
Do: The Sun
Clarification: Queen of Cups
Likely Result: Prince of Swords
Clarification: Princess of Swords

It will be rendered shallow and toxic. There'll be no meaningful connections, because you're trying to operate out of your native wavelength from desperation, and people will take advantage of it to accomplish their own ends. You can put a round peg in a square hole, but that doesn't make it a square peg. Don't give up, but also don't settle for anybody that looks your way just because you need interaction. You do you, and don't try to be something you're not; Only seek out genuine connections rather than let people parasitically attach because "Something's better than Nothing"-- Something is not better than nothing, it simply traps you in to attachment to things that only bring you pain rather than pleasure.
>>
Are there currently any scryers on right this instant?
>>
>>19360272
Yes. Why? I'll trade.
>>
>>19360272
I'm here, but only trades

>>19359443
>>19359447
You around? I'll trade with you, I'm
>>19359123
>>
>>19360281
Ill trade you, query?
>>
>>19360309
See
>>19359123

Yours?
>>
>>19360277
>>19360281
I can trade, but I'm not very good it. I'm still trying to learn what tarot cards mean in succession, so I could only give the cards rather than a detailed report if that is fine. If not its all good, thanks for the time.
>>
Hi div long time no see. I was also on a long break reading cards here. Anyways how are you guys doing?
>>
File: Divtan.jpg (567KB, 2881x2024px) Image search: [Google]
Divtan.jpg
567KB, 2881x2024px
>>19360270
Jesus fucking God damn Christ, that is eerily familiar sounding to:
A read I've given myself.
A tarot reading a personal friend has done for me on this similar question
And readings I've gotten from others on /div/.
AND readings I've given to people.

150/10 Super Legitimate. Thank you!

Also looking at that spread, my own interpretation would pale to the accuracy yours feels it has going on about it.

>>19360199
Angel-chan! You asked for my email, I provided it in the previous thread~

I don't think Synchronicities get a choice lol, I wonder, has it ever occur to anyone that synchronicities might be like 'AURGH I CAN'T ESCAPE THIS PERSON WHO KEEPS ASKING ABOUT ME!'?

What if when we're like 'ermehgerd teh synchronicities' they're 'ermehgerd da ppl!'

>>19360194
No worries anon! We're all messing up every day, just gotta forgive ourselves and keep on trying!

>>19360210
Chak-Fu, I officially claim that name as the Unofficial Official...Wait, uh, as the Official Unofficial... Uh wait.

Oh fuck it, as the new Chakric Martial Art name. ...Until further notice lol

The Chak-Fu is brilliant in tis one.

>>19360223
Hopefully we combine our drops into a giant tsunami that washes over the world with our positive intentions for everyone.

Or drowns them in a smorgasbord of love.

You are like... One of half a dozen people who have commented on my writing style. Makes me feel like I should be writing articles for a website somewhere or something ah hah.

>>19360268
Well anon, I'm quite sure pointing out her crippling depression then telling others to pity her is really helping her change the way she interacts with people here.

Just saiyan.
>>
>>19360323
>>19359123
The second one I asked about, It feels like Im inside the scream painting and I see a sun dial timer of sorts that spins twice. Dust is below me, whatever you have cleaned out has been cleaned but it is now a matter of waiting two days for peak conditiions of the relaunch. For the dust to settle completely and a better potential to be reached. You could do it right now but a bit longer like I said for peak. For the dust of what you cleaned to settle.

Id like to know what I can expect in the near future with a guy(A) and I
>>
Howdy /div/
How is everybody doing today?

It's been a while I've scryed properly, so if anyone is interested, I'm going to practice a bit, but take it with a pack of salt I might be a wee rusty. All I need is:

>Query
>Shape + Color
>Feedback when applicable
>>
>>19360364
Will the hot tamale accept my friend request?
Red castle
>>
>>19360364

She still hasn't found it. Is this keychain in her house? Is someone holding onto it and where is it located to be exact?

Green Circle
>>
>>19360364
What feelings does J have for me?
Gold Triangle
>>
>>19360364
What does my soulmate look like?
Green hexagram

I'm not racist but I fear she might be asian
>>
>>19360364

Can you tell me what happens when me and her decide to meet together alone to talk? Does it end on a good note and where does it go from there?

Blue Square
>>
>>19360364
What would the outcome be if I started ignoring M?

Red triangle
>>
>>19360364

I'd like to know if you could describe to me my future house, any details you could give would be nice.
Black
Triangle
>>
>>19360364
>Query
What are things i should be focusing on to better my life situation? Not that i'm clueless and non proactive but life is really a fucking weird one
>Shape + Color
Purple triangle
>Feedback when applicable
>>
>>19360364
Pink heart
My next bf plz and thx
>>
>>19360364
Hi just a love reading thanks red pentagon
>>
>>19360364
Red dagger comes to mind. I hope that's ok as far as a shape.

Tell me about my psychic gifts?
>>
>>19360364

How can I heal my relationship with myself?
Purple pentagon
Ty
>>
>>19360341
I know I got it! I'll email you in a bit.
Hehehe sometimes I wish synchronicities would stop. They tire aND freak me out kek
>>
File: 1323023065119.jpg (97KB, 413x620px) Image search: [Google]
1323023065119.jpg
97KB, 413x620px
>>19360364

Red Triangle
Next gf please
>>
>>19360364
Ama Alari! I sent you the email!!!!
>>
>>19360369
>Will the hot tamale accept my friend request?
Seeing your red castle, I enter into another, medieval style, stone walls, a woman with long black hair is sitting on on a desk, writing. She makes a stop sign with her hand, telling me to not get any closer and with the other she keeps writing. She gives a small piece of paper to a crow and asks him to deliver, now I finally see her face and she smiles.

I believe she will but not now, she's busy with something else that appears to be important and probably expecting a return from that. She seems amicable so I think it's positive.
>>
>>19360364
Would say Dodecahedron but I'm not sure if that's a shape or a polygon (and as far as that goes if a polygon constitutes as a shape)

Does R have any sexual desire towards me or does she just enjoy being a tease?
She's the one who took my virginity but she identifies as asexual now but isn't afraid to talk to me about how she masturbates or to flirt with me only to act like she isn't. Any help is appreciated, I'd like to just be her friend without all of the sexual tension.

Octagon or a Cube, Violet-Red

(fuuu mfw 8 people responded in the time it took me to respond. Oh, look. 9 people.)
>>
>>19360364
If you manage to get here, I'd love ya.

Am I making progress with her?
Lavender Triangle
Will provide feedback and info.
>>
>>19360364
How will my healing go today?
Any advice?
This one is a big and scary one. haha!!
Purple pentagram
>>
>>19360343
>what I can expect in the near future with a guy(A) and I
This is interesting. The way I see the man moving reminds me of the way spirits look when they're moving quickly. Like he was "summoned." I see him drop off a bag full of something onto the floor, the contents spilling out. Other than a pig's head, there's nothing distinctive.

I'm not going to assume based on this imagery that you used magic, but it seems to suggest that he's going to be coming to you and dumping something on you, a literal interpretation of the imagery suggesting dumping baggage on you. I tried seeing past that, but I kept focusing on that pig head. I'm guessing your reaction to this event is what decides where things go from there.
>>
>>19360371
>Is this keychain in her house? Is someone holding onto it and where is it located to be exact?

I see a front garden open to the street, grass only, white grid fences, bushes, it's similar to a tragic scrying I had when I saw a kitty being hit by a car :(, there's a concrete passage to the house porch. Coming out of it I see a girl holding books, she has medium dark hair, pale face, big cheeks. I'm seeing the scene as if I'm on the floor. She picks me up (which I believe could be the keychain), looks to the sides and leaves on her way to the street.

It's odd to think that someone might have picked it, anyway there's a chance it might be outside but seeing this girl, if she's not your friend, then could mean it was taken. again I haven't scryed in a while so take it with a pack of salt aye?
>>
File: the truth of numbers.jpg (68KB, 501x500px) Image search: [Google]
the truth of numbers.jpg
68KB, 501x500px
>>19360399
Me too, but I appreciate their persistence, especially with the number 44 and this explanation for what it means:
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-44.html

Makes me feel like my guides won't give up on me no matter how much I lose my mind and my cool and flip my shit and blow up on the universe. Universe just looks at me like:
'K. U Mad Bro, But It's All Gonna Be Okay. <3 44444444'
>>
>>19360422
Is it possible to use magic unintentionally? I did not do any spells. Thanks.
>>
>>19360430
Dude!!!! I hAve been seeing 222, 333, 444, 999 over and over.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480890340215.jpg (29KB, 455x335px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480890340215.jpg
29KB, 455x335px
>>19360429
>she has medium dark hair, pale face, big cheeks.

That sounds like my friend, her sister is much darker than she is. She lost her super rare keychain that was $40 and hasn't found it since. This was 8 months ago.The Dogs could have taken it outside but you described where she lives pretty well, including the garden and fence, good job.
>>
>>19360372
>What feelings does J have for me?
There's a weird rollercoaster in a park inside some woods. This rollercoaster cart looks like a white caterpillar, it comes down to a not so fast speed. I see from the outside, people seem to be having fun on it, but the ride is too quick, at some point it just circles around a small track.

To put it bluntly, J might think you're fun and such but that's it, at some point it's always the same, nothing new, so J might find you predictable.
>>
>>19360364

Blue ring
Did he love me, or did he love the idea of possessing me? And I don't want to be greedy, but does he still think about me frequently?
>>
File: the numbers.jpg (45KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
the numbers.jpg
45KB, 500x454px
>>19360444
>trips

Oh shit I see what you mean.

Look up teh numbers!!

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/07/angel-number-222.html
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/08/angel-number-333.html
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/09/angel-number-444.html
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/angel-number-999.html
>>
>>19360458
They follow meeee!!!!!
How are you by the way?
>>
>>19360450
I see, i appreciate the insight. Might be time to mix things up a bit.
>>
>>19360441
Again, I didn't assume there was magic involved. The only thing that really suggests it is the imagery of being summoned. That's how I've seen something move like that, but it's just indicative of unnatural movement.

It was a weird scry, of course, but I think the point is that he'll be dumping something on you, and it will be strange that he's in that position.
>>
>>19360377
>What does my soulmate look like?
Uh.... this is odd... I got nothing sorry...
I just wen into a black tunnel, and when I asked to see your soulmate, I had someone behind me, I turned to see an they turned too, like mimicking me, they were following me like a shadow... No bueno
>>
>>19360482
>I just wen into a black tunnel, and when I asked to see your soulmate, I had someone behind me, I turned to see an they turned too, like mimicking me, they were following me like a shadow... No bueno

Plot twist, YOU ARE THEIR SOULMATE dun dun dunnnnnnnnn
>>
>>19360488
Oh shit!!!
*x files music plays*
>>
File: 1474826382800.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474826382800.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>19360466
About to blow off doing something I'm supposed to do because I don't feel like dealing with it because I'd rather my mother take care of it herself so she can't bitch at me when something goes wrong.

Otherwise, it's raining! That too makes me not want to go outside cause my car's windshield wipers are dry-rotted and useless :D

Also poor, I think counting the change on my drawer I have approximately $1.92 left completely to my name (you know, minus the hundred thousand plus debt I have). I am extremely lucky to not be homeless and while I am grateful to my mother each day, if not for her I would be independent by now...

So, when I start doing readings again I might shill a bit and ask for any donations anyone can spare, just warning y'all in advance...

>>19360482
inb4 you're their soulm-->>19360488
DAMN IT lol
>>
>>19360482
Is it terminal doctor? What does it mean? That she is not real and I'm following a shadow?
Is there anything in life I can look forward to? Should I move towns and start anew? What's the deal
>>
>>19360364
Hey, could you please help me with like, creativity? How can I improve it, and in what areas? Also: Yellow Star. Thank you a lot! :D
>>
File: 1481016065033.png (341KB, 850x832px) Image search: [Google]
1481016065033.png
341KB, 850x832px
>>19360500
it might mean once you discover your shadow self you'll discover someone who is exactly like you who may arguably be your soul mate?
>>
>>19360505
Shadow self? Is that a real thing I can get into?
>>
>>19360513
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
>>
>>19360513
>>19360528
Join the bandwagon!!!!
>>
>>19360528
So like dmt and acid to find out if someone raped me as a young lad and work it out?
>>
File: nooooooooo.jpg (97KB, 669x499px) Image search: [Google]
nooooooooo.jpg
97KB, 669x499px
>>19360513
Well I personally anthropomorphize my shadow self, but to others it's more a metaphor on your true self you've suppressed over your lifetime. Akin to the phrase 'Know Thyself', once you know yourself, you'll be attracted to another who also know's their self, and if you both can explore each other's true selves together, that's as soulmatey as I think it can get besides doing sexy love magic and working together in life to better both yourselves together.

I wish I had a soulmate, but I fucked it up with her already and the stars seem to tell I'll have more flings and kids than love and family, so I'm keeping my penor inside my pants lol
>>
>>19360532
This is getting very confusing
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>19360406
Hey sweetie I saw it, thank you, will respond soon ^^

>>19360445
Oh thank you, it might have been lost outside then, you say she lost it 8 months ago or bought it back then?

>>19360467
Aye nothing wrong with being yourself but surprise him a bit can improve things for you! Good luck!

>>19360488
>>19360497
KEK omg... this was really strange I won't deny, but I've felt more like I was being observed and not allowed to get any further.

>>19360500
Nobody is dying anon, but I was walking away from the light and this shadow thing after me. I believe this could be what I've mentioned above, either I'm not allowed to see whoever is your soulmate, or s/he might not even be here just yet. I always ask for permission when doing readings to give the information the querent needs.

I also have a different belief about soulmates, which could also get in the way of my interpretation, yet I don't think it's applicable in your query, so don't fret. There are things we are better not knowing and life will give us a good surprise in the end.
>>
>>19360129

Diamond
Blue
Heptagon

Will I get the job I am going for? Will I get everything I need to guarantee me the job?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>19360364

Will I get everything I need to guarantee me the job I want?

Blue heptagon

Thanks!
>>
File: 1497095128336.gif (190KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497095128336.gif
190KB, 500x230px
>>19360536
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_(psychology)
I wouldn't fully side with these explanations, even if they aren't really worth refuting since they're right in some ways and wrong in others.

Anon, you have a dark side you hide, what do you know of this dark side of yours?

>>19360539
Ah, it was the shadow self deflecting you possibly. Just a guess but if correct...Congratulations on meeting an energetic defense mechanism :P
>>
>>19360539
So that means give up on the whole soulmate idea and move on to different things?
>>
>>19360539
>Oh thank you, it might have been lost outside then, you say she lost it 8 months ago or bought it back then?

Lost 8 months ago, still hasn't been found to this day. She has no idea where it is or how it disappeared? She said the last time she saw it, she put it to wash in her house and never saw it again.

She'd buy another one but the problem is that, they don't sell them anymore, anywhere.
>>
>>19360548
I'm a very weak and scared person, I don't like failure because I don't measure myself through my success and nothing else. If I don't succeed I don't feel well. There is a lot more but I don't want to share it, again because I'm a fearful scared person.
>>
>>19360532
How you know you met your soulmate? O.O Is it just somebody you love a lot?
>>
Alright had a little interruption but I'll pick up the reads now.

>>19360548
Just being stalked lol, if I tell you all the stuff I've encountered so far while scrying this sounds quite normal.

>>19360551
I wouldn't say give up, but she will come in your life when you're ready for that meeting, in the meantime I'd just advise you to keep enjoying your life and doing what you like, improving yourself. Do not stop your life because of an idealization of a person, but by enjoying it you're enhancing the odds of that meeting to happen.

>>19360554
Oh been a while. so it's unlikely to be in a good state either, but just for safety, check the garden, specially if the dogs have habit of digging but seeing a girl picking up perhaps it's no longer there I'm afraid :(
>>
>>19360580
Alright move on and try ot get ahead in life
>>
File: 1480551685947.jpg (335KB, 522x658px) Image search: [Google]
1480551685947.jpg
335KB, 522x658px
>>19360565
Sounds like you need to get in touch with your Courage and stop judging yourself based on a societal standard of win/lose or success/failure.

Heh, further it's funny you call yourself weak and scared yet have the strength to come ask random anon's who might lead you astray for help.

For a scared person you are also quite curious.

I think you have a soulmate, and I think the reader reading you just isn't allowed by your own spiritual guides to 'spoil' it for you.

Maybe you won't meet your soul mate for a long time, but you know, that's just something to look forward to, to stop looking for her and to just wait with a hopefulness that one day she'll plop right into your life seemingly from out of the sky.

Like two super focused magnets across space and time slowly coming to discover each other, you'll drift right into each other when you least expect it perhaps!

I don't know but it surely couldn't hurt to be hopeful about such aspects.

>>19360580
I couldn't imagine, I wish I could scry, but I usually just cry Lol...
Ah, it sounded funnier in my head but typing it out makes it sound totally depressing lol.

>>19360579
I once knew a girl, who filled me with such happiness that I once awoke in the middle of the night still curled up with her in her arms, and started crying because she made me realize that I was finally not alone in the world, that I had someone.

Then she got pregnant...And I failed completely and utterly at getting my shit straight, and between my failure, my mother's cruelty, and her being out here with no real family or support, pretty much up and left the next week after our son was born, and told me she didn't want me or my mother in his or her life, and that if I tried anything her father's lawyer friends as well as all the illegal shit she knew about me would kindly land me in prison before I could even be alone with my son.

So, maybe she wasn't a soul mate, but while I was with her, I felt happier than I ever imagined I could.
>>
>>19360579
Unpopular opinion:
I don't think soulmates exist. I think it's just an overhyped relationship that works really well.
>>
>>19360378
>what happens when me and her decide to meet together alone to talk?
Sorry dear, been interrupted like 3 times on my attempts to scry for you, but let's try once again.

In the woods, night time, feels foggy, I see high pines in the horizon, a river between me and the trees. All quiet. The moon is high up in the sky and huge. Coming from the moon a giant manta ray flying in my direction and sits like an owl in front of me. I can't see it properly because the moonlight is kind of blinding me.

It all feels cold, I believe the situation won't be resolved just yet, it isn't clear, as the moon being the only source of light means the reasoning you two are having are based on emotions and may be just a distorted view of it. Who the hell sees a manta ray flying like an own in the sky? lol This signifies that you will attempt to put the emotions in the right place, but still be ruling the conversation, yet I don't see a resolution coming out of it, needs to be more rational and brought the issues you might discuss clearly in the day.

>>19360603
Yes, keep going, she might be just right behind you ^^

>>19360615
With proper training everyone can scry, this is a nice guide to help you get started: https://hermetic.com/norton/ashort
I've been rusty for a while so we have to keep doing it.

>>19360636
I have a similar understanding, I don't believe they are exclusively romantic, but since we are experiencing many lives together, we often reincarnate together, so you will find kindred souls, but doesn't mean they're your other half or a special being designed just for you. I see soulmates as people that we often click well and experience some synchronicity and a deep affection, whether is a friend, relative, teacher, lover etc... It's very likely that we have more than one to serve as a purpose of learning, sharing a lesson/experience or even for karmic debts, but now I digress... Back to the readings
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-11-27-08-21-48.png (770KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-27-08-21-48.png
770KB, 960x540px
>>19360636
Unexpected Opinion:
I too don't think soulmates are real in the way they are described, I just think they're that proverbial 'perfect' relationship chemistry between physical, emotional, intellectual, and supportive energies.

But you know, for all we know actual soulmates as in two souls incarnating that outside of incarnation are perfect together, retain that perfect relationship capability while within incarnation.

I also enjoy when people mix up twin flame concepts and soul mate concepts.

It's all up in the air!
>>
File: trippy void gazing.gif (2MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
trippy void gazing.gif
2MB, 768x432px
>>19360662
Oh. My. God.

Thank you for this. This is the exact kind of stuff I try to find and never come across until someone else points me right at it!

Google, you have failed me one too many times!
>>
>>19360662
She isn't I just checked
>>
>>19360662
>see soulmates as people that we often click well and experience some synchronicity and a deep affection, whether is a friend, relative, teacher, lover etc... It's very likely that we have more than one to serve as a purpose of learning, sharing a lesson/experience or even for karmic debts, but now I digress... Back to the readings
THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE!!!
>>19360663
Huehue I see, Joel!
>>
>>19360364
I'm too late but yeah

I'm in a storm right now and id like to know how will these get resolved(as in finding a job or not fucking dying). Its about finances and love. Mostly finances.

Red circle

Pls reader
>>
File: 1494398461056.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494398461056.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>19360701
The books by Michael Newton on Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy, or basically his books called Journey of Souls, and it's subsequent sequel publishings (Destiny of Souls, Life Between Lives, and Memories of the Afterlife) all have pretty interesting concepts about soulmates that match up decently with what was said here.
>>
Damn so close to Alari reading, if only I had been a little faster.
>>
>>19360383
>What would the outcome be if I started ignoring M?
This one was quick and interesting
I saw lots of letters scrambled tv on a screen, different colors and shapes, but it looked like is losing the signal and then it's turned off.

M will try to reach you for a while but eventually is going to move on.
>>
>>19360385
>describe to me my future house

I see a building, I'm inside, about the 10th floor or higher I think. This looks like a skyscraper, I mean it has some big windows, loft style tho. It's in the city but near some river area where the sun rises, the window I'm seeing probably faces north, oddly enough I see more on the outside rather than inside, since it's in a building. In front of it there's a brown short building with some arches, likes historical or similar, reminds me a view a friend once showed me of New Orleans but away from the historical part.

>>19360700
I mean she might be close :P

>>19360701
>>19360784
I like Dr. Brian Weiss books, I even have his meditation cd. I call it the Batman meditation because the voice of the recording is the same that dubs Batman in the animated series.

>>19360790
I'm still here, trying to get on the queue but if you wish to give a try and hope I don't drain soon :3
>>
>>19360801
Thank you for the reading. Now I will start doing so.
>>
>>19360828
>I'm still here, trying to get on the queue but if you wish to give a try and hope I don't drain soon :3

Have some energy friend. \o/
>>
>>19360828
I don't know I like the twin flame interpretation of soulmates a lot more, if she really exists she will still exist in a few years time.

I'll work on myself, I have to and if she exists we will radiate towards each other naturally and if we don't I don't know if that's what I want anyway. I want to work for the relationship but the bond needs to be special that's what I want.
>>
File: its called a synchronicity.jpg (44KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
its called a synchronicity.jpg
44KB, 400x387px
>>19360828
LOL
Batman's voice leading me into a meditation.

That should be a legit actual thing, superhero voice meditation guides.

Guide me John the Martian! Show me how to let it go, Mr. Hulk. Bring me to that place of inner power, Superman.
>>
>>19360828
I'm here >>19360410

I may have to run out to town, so I'll get your feedback if you manage to get here a lil later.
>>
File: SuperSonic_zps4a0f3756.gif (73KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
SuperSonic_zps4a0f3756.gif
73KB, 200x200px
>>19360386
>What are things i should be focusing on to better my life situation?
Alright my scrying isn't literal, so expect some symbolism.

Anon... I just got tossed into a videogame, I feel like I'm this sonic game, have you played sonic 2, the special stage? Basically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgbFHHHE4Vk but without the rings, just some colored light tunnel, running non stopping, going up and down.

Should I just say to keep going? Well if we're speaking of Sonic which I grew up playing with, the special stage is a secondary part of your life that comes when you achieve certain goal (50 rings and hit the star post so you can enter in the portal) and the goal there is to find the chaos emeralds so you can become the super sonic. In that context what would this all mean?

I could say that you need to slowly develop into small areas of your life, one by one, having short term goals to improve you to your ultimate super sonic self. It's important to have the bigger picture in mind, but for now you need to develop the little things around you. Taking slow steps. Like a small course, read a book list necessary to your work or a skill you're intending to develop, you see take things as they're small and get you in a routine of working towards each goal and a lot in your life will advance too.

I won't lie this one is pretty crazy and funny I kinda like it, hope it makes sense to you.
>>
>>19360886
thanks for the read
>>
Trading. I scry and tarot.

I'd like to know if anything unexpected will happen in the rest of the year. I'd prefer a scry, but tarot is okay.
>>
>>19360389
>My next bf
I see a tall, white skinny guy, he wears a white tank, likes being in nature, I see what seems to be some eucalyptus trees behind him, he might have been a scout as a kid

>>19360390
I need something specific in terms of love, are you single? In love with someone? Just looking? Hung on on your ex? or nex bf/gf like the post above?

>>19360393
>my psychic gifts
Did you ask me this before or do we know each other? It felt familiar and like I was being mirrored... A blue head just in front of me...
>>
>>19360963
>lurking anxiously awaiting my reading

I should be asleep by now lol...
>>
>>19360364
Is this person in my future at all? In what capacity?
Green diamond
Feedback will be given
>>
>>19360364

you probably won't get to me but if you do can you scry my next bf? i choose an orange triangle
>>
Can anyone help me at all?
Lately I've been seeing synchoncities. A lot of them. After seeing so many though I've not been so adamant on their siginificance because I just notice them now like a bird or a tree and I'm not sure if it's my mind or the universe. Anyways, I've also been feeling like I've swallowed something and I'm choking or heaving or like I'm drowning, just at random times. I don't actually react to this feeling, but it's a deep welling that begins in my chest cavity near my heart.
Please help. Can someone scry or tarot or something about why this is happening to me?
>>
File: July_2_3.jpg (67KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
July_2_3.jpg
67KB, 500x538px
>>19360394
>>19360405
>>19360408
>>19360410
>>19360414
>>19360455
>>19360501
>>19360546
>>19360763
>>19360871
>>19360993
>>19360995
Alright people, I'm doing my best to keep up with the reads but I'm being heavily disturbed at this moment and can't concentrate. I'm taking a break for now, but I'll get back with your readings in a new thread, okay? Sorry for making you guys wait for so long...

>>19360676
You're welcome it's a very nice guide, helped me to get started.

>>19360831
Good luck dear, I hope everything happens for the best.

>>19360832
Thank you dear, much appreciated, I'll finish this queue, just life is getting busy now :(

>>19360836
>we will radiate towards each other naturally
This is what often happens, like minded attract anon, you'll know when you meet her, good luck! You have to be prepared yourself.

>>19360845
How to channel your inner Wonder Woman :3

>>19360904
You're welcome, I know this is crazy but I hope it helps.

>>19360983
I'm sorry dear, things here at home is getting a wee chaotic for me to focus now but I'll post the read in the next thread I promise, just need to ground a wee bit and sort some stuff now :(
>>
>>19361026
Good luck to you too alari always helping people out, you deserve a soulmate more than anybody
>>
>>19360364
Does she hold me dear?
Yellow triangle

Hoping you'll get to me, will provide feedback
>>
>>19361026
Sending my boi Michael to protect you!
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19361055
>>19361055
>>
>>19360364
Does she like me
Purple hexagon
>>
>>19361026
Rest well Alari- and looking forward to lurking your new thread! :~)
>>
Trading
How is today healing gonna go?
I'm fucking dreading it.
>>
>>19361089
>>19361089
Still here?
>>
>>19361410
Ye
>>
>>19361510
Four of Cups
Three of Cups Rx
Two of Swords

I don't think you are going to let your anxiety involving this get the better of you and not go through with it today and perhaps trying tomorrow instead? There is a lot of un steady and panick right now. Friends are not giving you the help that you need or you are not asking the right friends. There is a friend that could help you out if you seek him. It is advised to hold out till then. Its better to perform any work with a clear mind for max gains.

Will he message me today? or tomorrow?
>>
>>19361537
>Will he message me today? or tomorrow?
He will mesage you when he wants to ,but I digress...
>3 of swords, Ace of cups rev, ace of swords rev
Oh shit.
Uhhhh I don't think he will message you.....ever?
>>
>>19361945
have you ever been wrong? :( ;_;
>>
>>19361963
Oh fuck yeah I have been wrong so many times!!!
To be perfectly honest I don't even know how accurate I am. So do take my reading with a grain of salt.
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.