[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 52

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19336312
>>
trading
>>
Is anybody reading?
>>
Just leaving an air query

I'm really scared N is out to hurt me. I don't know if I can trust him. Is he judt going to hurt me?

I'm 22, female and a Gemini
N is also a Gemini
>>
>>19340214
NINE OF CUPS
6 OF SWORDS
10 OF CUPS

It looks good on the surface of it. are you two planning a trip somewhere?
>>
What the fuck is going on today?
>>
>>19340198
It's been a while, whatcha need anon?
>>19340593
I've been out of the loop, what is going on today anon?
>>
Ayyy bby, anyone want some trade?
>>
>>19340632
Hello Empath! Are giving reads today?
Can I have one? What kind of information do you need?
Thanks.
>>
>>19340632
I think he means it's somewhat dead these days, maybe a psychic vampire is draining all the energy away ooOOOoo~~
>>
>>19340632
Not the same anon but can i also have a reading senpai?
How will my vacations go?
Im a male and thanks
>>
>>19340644
I can do a few; I've been flat out taking over things for my instructor while he's been ill, so that's why I've been mostly MIA. No rest for this wicked empath. I'm at work so I can do a few ES readings whilst it's still quiet, just a gender (if applicable) and the query (as concise as possible). Any other info you wanna provide is always helpful <3
>>19340645
Oh noes! Quick, everyone grab your psychic garlic!
>>
>>19340657

Male
What season (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring) will me and J reunite in?
>>
>>19340593
I might do some fortunes later, but mostly I'm just here to shitpost.
>>
Posting this reading from last thread

>>19336361
>>
>>19340657
Ehy empath could you do a reading for me? Male,24,pisces
General reading
Thank you in advance
>>
File: 1445188252667.jpg (88KB, 534x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445188252667.jpg
88KB, 534x400px
>>19340657
Oh thanks man!
Male initial A taurus
Female Initial C gemini
What kind of feelings does she have about me?
>>
Can I get a general astro chart reading? Good luck or fortune or wealth or potential anythings?
>>
File: spooky stars oh fuck.png (41KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
spooky stars oh fuck.png
41KB, 750x562px
>>19340685
God fucking dammit I forgot to post the chart.
>>
>>19340688
Libra sun, venus and mars in scorpio.
If you didnt fuck at least 1000 chicks you failed in your life purpose.
>>
>>19340669
I felt a tinge of cold, not enough to be uncomfortable but enough to make me want a jumper. However, I saw a bright blue sky and the sun up high; the sunlight was a welcome warmth to the nippy breeze. A hand grasped mine but slipped, I reached for it again but still it slipped through mine.

I get the feeling it's going to be a colder day in summer, getting close to autumn. A time where the sun is still quite active, but the weather is noticeably changing. However, this reunion I feel will be short lived, or maybe even awkward/strained compared to the past experiences you had together.
>>
>>19340677
Could you give me an area to focus on? Preferably a query? I haven't got my cards or runes, and I don't really have the time to dedicate to a full General as I usually do at home.
>>
>>19340657
Male
what kind of problems she is passing by now? what big change is coming on her way?
>>
>>19340652
>>19340657
Here i am
>>
>>19340724
Ok, job/money area, please
>>
>>19340680
Thank you for the picture, it's very true And I should be more cautious of my thoughts. Here have one in return.

I was standing on a cliff, looking to the sun and crying. Then I was in a market place, surrounded by busy people with no interest in me. The cliff. The market. Back and forth with no rhyme or rhythm. Intense isolation and then drowned out by the symphony of everyone around me.

I get the feeling she feels like you haven't seen the real her, or that you don't want to. Most times are drowned out by other people; there's no private time to explore who she is. This reading was really confusing and the more I try to probe at it the more I can't place if I'm picking up on you or her, perhaps both at once? Maybe one of you is surrounded whilst the other is isolated wishing they would join them?
>>
File: IMG_3936.png (2MB, 1394x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3936.png
2MB, 1394x2048px
>>19340680
Forgot pic
>>
>>19340657
If you still can >>19340674
>>
File: 21.png (66KB, 666x448px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
66KB, 666x448px
>>19340699
could you read for me too?
>>
>>19340726
Don't feel comfortable doing reading via proxy sorry.
>>
>>19340741

"Maybe one of you is surrounded whilst the other is isolated wishing they would join them?"
sounds like my situation to be honest.
>>
>>19340729
Restful. Relaxing. A good time to recoup and revisit who you are free of distraction. Don't try to "fill your days" and go with the flow. I saw a heartbeat, but it wasn't a heartbeat but more like a sensation. It flowed smoothly, up and down, up and down. There was some jagged spikes and dips which gives me reason to believe you'll run into some minor troubles, but if you find your pace and don't try to "force the relaxation" you'll find a good amount of self discovery and I get a feeling of revival in who you are; something something broadening of one's horizons
>>
>>19340657
will I be with the man I adore in the future?
>>
>>19340657
could you tell them what would happen I met them? were both girls

my color shape combo is a green leaf swaying in the wind thank you empath
>>
>>19340657
Hi!

I hope this question is not too vague, but it bugs me much: who am I? I have everything a man could ask for (wife, kid, job), but I've just realized I'm not really sure what I want to do with my life, or what I'm supposed to do from now on. So general advice on how to self discovery would also be helpful, I think.
>>
>>19340737
I just saw a big red X, over and over been hastily written down a page one after the other. There was no real empution attached to this reading, just X. If you're searching for a job I don't think it'll happen anytime soon
>>
>>19340657
>Male
>Where am I supossed to go from here?
>>
>>19340657

Male
Am I going to start getting back into shape soon? Will it be hard or easy for me?
>>
>>19340774
I'm having problems trying to get through to a friend of mine, to just speak with her and have a decent conversation. She's always busy all the time the last couple months, but I am suspecting else going on.

Can you share or help me in this question?
>>
>>19340741
Weird but somehow seems accurate you know.
> I was standing on a cliff, looking to the sun and crying. Then I was in a market place, surrounded by busy people with no interest in me. The cliff. The market. Back and forth with no rhyme or rhythm. Intense isolation and then drowned out by the symphony of everyone around me.
This is how I feel right now, thinking about doing some stupid-shit, then thinking clear and looking for a job in retail area. but feeling empty
> "Maybe one of you is surrounded whilst the other is isolated wishing they would join them?"
This sounds like me, i dont know, shes surrounded by people, and I really isolated right now.
Shes my recent ex, and something i really guess about how she feel about me now.
Thanks for your reading empath!
>>
>>19340657
Male
I will meet M again?
>>
>>19340771
Well that would make sense; is it her or yourself who is surrounded? If you, make efforts to have a private moment with her; doesn't need to be intimate, just secluded enough that you can both drop the mask of society for a while and be yourself.
>>19340778
I'm not sure I'm following, the wording is confusing as fuck sorry
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x383px
>>19340786
Good, time to kms
>>
Trading
>>
>>19340775
I was standing on a boat, looking out over the sea. Endless sea, sun setting, but I was happy? Giddy? It kinda felt like Christmas I guess. I would inclined to say yes but it's not gonna happen anytime soon.
>>
File: 26 year old vape user.jpg (82KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
26 year old vape user.jpg
82KB, 384x313px
>>19340813

What does J want from me? How does she feel about me and why is she so obsessed with me?

I honestly don't understand what she wants from me.

Query??
>>
>>19340831
Starting yours.
Why didn't he respond? Did my message piss him off or something? Or does he just not care?
>>
Why do I feel like I need to defend human kind? I mean this on a literal level, somehow I always feel like I am awaiting orders from someone...all I know is that I fight for the light side.
>>
>>19340807
I'm the one isolated, and my friend is the one constantly surrounded. Always having friends, or something going on, very busy. And when I take the time to try to talk to her, even reach out to her through social media and electronics, she responds, only to stop talking, or doesn't respond at all. It's out of character.
>>
>>19340807
sorry, I wanted to know what would happen if I met her? how would the meeting go like, what would be the outcome of us seeing eachother?
>>
>>19338415
Trading this huehuehue
>>
>>19340747
Im not and expert tho, kinda shitposting kinda trueposting. But here we go.
Aries, really cool people, you always do what you have to do with little complain, i really think thats great. Just be careful with your "quickly rage time" like stabbing someone in the leg and then regret about that.
Venus in Gemini, well, we have 2 things about this, first, you fall in love quick as you fall out of love, like you would really love many chicks without even feel regret or anything, when you get older you will handle that better.
The second thing about gemini in venus is you need to be "intellectual" aroused, so look for people with brains.
Mercury in taurus. Slow poke. but when you learn something that shit wont go away.
>>
>>19340784
Not at all, in fact I love self-development queries!

Are you religious perchance? Instantly I was bathed in a downpour of light; I stood firm staring up with strength and determination. I felt strong, inspired, ready to fight(?). Two flickers of a flame danced around me, children perhaps? They grew as I looked on them, and dwindled when my gaze was averted. Give a good deal of time to these fires, whilst in their infancy give them the fuel to burn brightly. I guess this is also a "don't get caught up in YOUR desires so much you neglect you lineage" warning.

Question, how often do you perform masculine tasks? Do you wok out? Build things? Fix things around the house? Have a place in a community or society where your efforts are rewarded with praise or otherwise respected/appreciated?
>>
>>19340825
Thank you empath it would be hard for any time soon. This is something like a serious relationship right?
>>
>>19340867
Hello Empath, I am also an empath (dont know to what degree, if I can do it far away.).

If its not much trouble I ask if you can tell me what you see or feel about me, I will try to remain as open as possible.
>>
>>19340831
What she wants:
>Queen of Wands, King of Wands, Chariot
How she feels about you/why she is obsessed:
>Six of Wands, Devil, Star

She is experiencing a flurry of emotions towards, but at the heart of the reason she is obsessed with you is because she has diefied you. It often happens with people you're infatuated with, especially and with people who have attachment/abandonment issues. They latch and this person that fulfills their primal need, whatever it may be, literally becomes their entire world. Just some textbook psychology.

What she wants is basically just to indulge in this fixation. She wants to take it as far as you'll let her take it. If you asked her to marry you she'd probably say yes, too. Just approach with caution and understand that she probably has some issues which is the reason she is like this. If she loves you truly, it may be there buried in the attachment, so don't be so quick to dismiss her feelings. That's a one way ticket to perpetuating any insecurities she may have then you really will be dealing with full blown obsession. If you really want her in your life, just accept her as she is but do your best to show her there is no need for the obsessive attachment.
>>
File: 1433649324980.jpg (57KB, 821x615px) Image search: [Google]
1433649324980.jpg
57KB, 821x615px
>>19340843
>Why didn't he respond?

>Queen of Swords, Four of Wands, Ace of Pentacles

He's really busy taking care of things with his family and work. Right now, he's working really hard to attain his financial future and just hasn't gotten around to you, yet.

>Did my message piss him off or something? Or does he just not care?

>Three of Swords, Page of Swords, Two of Pentacles

He cares, he's just been hurt in the past and still holds onto that pain as a valuable lesson. Seems like love has burned him before so he wants to remain focused on his career, 2 of Pentacles means he is going to need to choose between you or his financial dreams.

If you want him and you to work, you're going to need to learn to give him his space when it seems like he needs it while also offering him support emotionally.

I feel as though you can be a key in helping him get to his financial dreams faster if you support him and understand that there are times where he may not have all the time in the world for you but that he does these things because he cares about you and both of your futures together.
>>
>>19340897
Thanks. I can see exactly what's going on here from these cards. I'll be more understanding.
>>
>>19340861
>Slow poke
thanks
>>
>>19340914
>14 14 14
>>
>>19340774
Nice as fuck thanks
>>
>>19340867
Hey Empath, if you have the time, what does he think of me?
>>
I wonder how many empath readers pick up on lewd shit
>>
>>19340789
I saw a canopy walkway winding through the upper levels of a forest. You needed to heave yourself up to it, but the view was breathtaking. Your next step is to remove yourself from the forest I think; stop looking at the tree and see the whole thing as one single, living organism. View the forest as a single being, and work from top down in exploring.

Whatever your currently working on it's time to move to the next level up; take your hands off the project and let it continue as is, where you can observe how it works from a detached position.
>>
>>19340657

> Male

What does E want me to do?
>>
>>19340943
'Lo empath! how's it going?
>>
>>19340941
You have NO idea, although I'll admit it is kinda fun to get lost in the emotion of some. But that usually leads to a trip over to /gif/ and that's not fair on your folks who want readings.
>>19340926
You're welcome. Just remember to keep an open calendar and don't try to plan your weeks; the best moments I ever had backpacking were the ones where I was forced out of my comfort zone due to not preplanning my accomodation.
>>19340881
I wasn't able to tell, but the giddiness and sensation of excitement lead me to believe very new puppy love; after all it's hard to build a "serious relationship" without the physical no?
>>19340850
Its a drive in humans to defend their tribe; you see the whole of humanity as your tribe. I suggest finding a group or community you can channel that desire into; trust me on this one, you'll do great things if you do. Hell, you sound like the kind of person I'd want at my back.
>>19340812
Hey cut that shit out anon. Remember the only difference between and novice and a master is the master has failed more times
>>
Trading
>>
>>19340794
These are all questions you should be asking yourself. It'll always be hard, nothing easy was ever worth achieving. What are your current stats and what's your goal, I'm more than happy to help you out and give some advice
>>19340973
Yo No QuarterBack, how's it going man? How is life treating you?
>>
>>19340657
Female
Will this sickness leave me
>>
File: 1338545298683.png (202KB, 471x345px) Image search: [Google]
1338545298683.png
202KB, 471x345px
>>19340992

5'5 185 lbs, OBESE

I used to weigh 125 lbs and want to get back to at least 130 lbs. Went to the doctor and they told me I have severely low T, want to give me a patch to bring it back up to normal and would also help me lose weight with a bevy of other positive effects for me.
>>
>>19340799
You're welcome, and believe me I know all too well that isolation of recent heartache; hell I spent 9 months in an almost coma-like state thanks to one!

I suggest taking a long, LONG time to reevaluate who YOU are. The biggest downside to relationships is you meld so much with the other person you begin to build your personality off of theirs and vice versa. Now is a time to sift out your pieces and figure out what blocks belong in your next build, and what blocks are better left discarded, to be replaced with ones you'll forge anew.
>>
>>19340992
Really good actually, just found a girl who's super amazing. It feels nice because I'm one of those "eternally single" types most of the time.
>>
>>19340943
I'm currently getting a permit for a job so I can work off my student loan debt, I have the oral exam for the permit on friday and once I pass I need to go looking for a job. I'm thinking about how I want to work on my literature but I'm still unsure how I personally feel about the many issues and how I want to present so I don't know how I can detach myself from those I wanted it to be very personal and for ''my people'', should I not do that but rather go for something for everyone? Is the restrictive idea wrong for me?

I'm somewhat confused because right now everything is on the backbuner since I stopped studying and I'm just trying to ensure I get this permit and then a job with it. I think I'll pass, I got 3 more days and it's only 15 minutes, I can talk slowly and know enough so that any topic I get I can weasel my way into stuff I know about because it's all so intertwined and there are 3 general topics it goes back to which I have down. So that will only be an issue maybe if my cold gets worse and not better, just what to do where to go and getting a job.
>>
>>19340883
Hey man, always nice to see another Empath here.

Do you do any energy works? There seems to be a definitive "working" to your energy, moulded for purpose. It's kinda like the difference between a natural stone and a worked stone; even if they look the same, there's markings that point to human workings.

Unfortunately I can't do much else as I'm at work a big exploration would require more time and solitude to focus
>>
>>19340860
Still here angel chan?
>>
Any of ya'll down to do a general love reading?

single if that matters
>>
>>19341037
Yes you are correct, the stone analogy fits perfectly, ive been trying to keep a positive attitude, thoughts,feelings,etc for some years now. thanks for the read!
>>
>>19341013
>Same weight
>10" taller
Whew lad. But hey, we all start somewhere. Hell I started at just under 280lbs.

Well first step is to get MFP sand track what you eat. Second, you'll want to head over to /fit/ and find the /fat/ general thread. Hang out in there and get the info from the OP. From here, begin by doing some light cardio every few days and if you can't get to gym, grab a copy of Convict Conditioning.
>>19341022
That's awesome man! Congrats! I hope it all goes smoothly for you; you deserve a qt 3.14
>>
>>19340867
Hi! I hope you are still around.

Thank you for your reading, I highly appreciate it.

Well, at this very moment I have only one child, but we would like to have more later. I hope I won't neglect them. I try to be with this one as much as I can, even though I have to admit I still invest in my own "desires."

Well, about masculine tasks. I fix the things around the house, but not that willingly. However I like creative hobbies like coding, writing etc. I rarely work out/jog. I always felt insecure about my masculinity, however now I just don't give a damn (or try to) and just try to accept myself as I am and do the things I enjoy without forcing some manly agenda on me if I doesn't feel like it'll fit.

I guess my work is respected at the workplace, however I always try to invest energies in hobbies or passions which might result in some recognition. It's a bad habit of mine, but sometimes I feel my life is worthless without some attention and praise (even though I know it's the contradictory of what I've said earlier).

Thank you again! I'll think about it.
>>
>>19340657
female
will i have a new job within the next 2 or 3 months?
>>
Couple open queries if anyone has the time.
22 Male Leo
I'm currently employed, and my birthday is coming up soon, but will there be an unexpected boon to my finances aside from those? Not asking if I'll win the lottery, but something to help.

Also, will there be any sign of love in my near future?
>>
>>19341026
Well the reading might be saying you need to go back to looking at the broad strokes of these topics; view the whole thing and get more intimate with the big picture.

The more restrictive and specific you make a thing, the harder it becomes for those outside of said group to care or relate with. If this is a presentation to sway the minds of people, broaden your horizon and make the topic as inclusive (not in the SJW sense) to sway as many as you can in the audience/panel. This doesn't mean you can't go into specifics or make it a heartfelt topic close to you, just means you need to work it from top down; broad into precise. Capture them first, then show your side.
>>
File: creepy.jpg (30KB, 468x351px) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
30KB, 468x351px
What's up guys?

I'll try to do some readings.

>Name
>Question (Please be specific.)
>No general reads
>No love shit.
>Extra info is welcome but not necessary.

I'll be using several techniques today, I will choose based on your information and your question.
>>
>>19341146
> ____>
>>
>>19341146

Ozzy
How is the rest of my summer going to go? Anything I should look forward to?
>>
>>19341146
Sarah
Has C given up yet? Should I be feeling afraid?
>>
>>19341093
I suggest you grab a copy of The Way of Men. It's a fantastic little book and I believe you'll get a lot out of it. Fair warning, its unapologetically chauvinistic and so read it at least twice; first to get the message, and second to dissect the message and read deeper meanings.

As men, we want to be masculine...it's wired into us. That's where that desire for recognition comes from, and it's a desire to be placed among your peers; to be seen as worthwhile in your tribe. But don't fall into the trap of thinking masculinity=macho man. No in fact that's where the term "simulated masculinity" comes into play. Not every man is a warrior, but the potters and artisans can still exert their masculinity over their facet of life.

>however I always try to invest energies in hobbies or passions which might result in some recognition. It's a bad habit of mine, but sometimes I feel my life is worthless without some attention and praise
I know this feel all too well and believe me it's not uncommon. Find a group, stake your claim as a worthy memeber in it, and find that all that creative desire will channel into your "tribe" and the return will be praise, a sense of belonging and an area to focus your simulated masculinity.
>>
>>19341123
I don't think I should focus on mustering and pleaing to my group so I don't think I need to make it fit for everyone but starting from a broader picture and going specific from there on out might work out well actually.

The other group is very tight and thick headed so I don't think I as an outsider can even appeal to them in any way not that I want to do that anyway, they are doing very well for themselves and I don't plan on changing that I just want to help my group out if that makes sense.
>>
>>19341155
>greenface

to you as well.

90% sure this is "M". (???)

>>19341160
Have you been sort of, out cruising for bitches? Flirting a lot? You're getting frustrated with chicks, I think. You enjoy "the hunt" but it is getting old.

Don't get too bent out of shape over it. You're about to meet someone new instead of bouncing between the same people.

I think. I just got a feel of a lot of pent up frustration in that area. It gets better.
>>
>>19341184
hehehehehehehehe > u>
>>
>>19341146
Jose

What chakra (or aspect of my spiritual life) should I take care of or look into to progress on my spiritual development?

Two years ago got diagnosed with anxiety/depression due to heavy stress in college (engineering major) recently graduated and have been healing myself slowly. The most beneficial to me has been spiritual work and physical exercise.
>>
>>19341146

lisa
will i find a new job before the year is over?
>>
>>19341146
Dana
A song will be written about me?
>>
>>19341146
Linas
In what field shoud i look job for?
>>
>>19341172
Afraid? No.

But whoever C is, no they are still...well I'm not entirely sure here. I won't bullshit you. This is more of a guess because I can only go off of emotion here. I did not see anything, or feel anything outside of what seems to be this fucked up weird anger mixed with "want". By want, I mean like...I don't know. Like they think it is love but it is not.

Anyway, they are still pacing back and forth in their own mind, thinking about you, or someone very close to you. The image I got here at the end was a large dog pacing behind a fence.
>>
>>19341146
Stefan
how will August be like for me?
additional info: i will spend my vacation of three weeks going back to my home village
>>
>>19341184
>Have you been sort of, out cruising for bitches? Flirting a lot? You're getting frustrated with chicks, I think. You enjoy "the hunt" but it is getting old.
>Don't get too bent out of shape over it. You're about to meet someone new instead of bouncing between the same people.
>I think. I just got a feel of a lot of pent up frustration in that area. It gets better.

Sort of, but I haven't been really putting any effort into it. I get a lot of girls openly flirt with me during work since I work with the public. Some of them are smoking hot, others are more cute while there are some who are underage and I can't touch. I feel like I'm getting closer to getting my benis wet but nothing has happened so far. Thank you.
>>
>>19341146
S
what kind of problems she is passing by now? what big change is coming on her way?
>>
>>19341186
You're one of those people that has entire text conversations in emojis aren't you.

Shamefurr.

>>19341188
Well.

I see a lot of red. I'm not going off of chakra stuff, because I don't really do much with that. However, the color red is generally passion, love (more on the lust side.) assertiveness, taking charge, leading, etc. Basically becoming "Type A."

Do you have, or lack those qualities? If you lack, you must gain them. If you have them, you need to manage them. I feel like you lack them as of now. You have been too bottled up and calm for too long. This is nice for healing. But you are not going to be in need of this forever.
>>
>>19341195
I'm sorry. I can't guarantee anything, but "September" popped up. Do you have an interview around then? Or a test of some sort?
>>
>>19341239
No no. I'm not. Promise.

how you todsy
>>
>>19340347
Thank you, sorry I didnt thank you earlier I was at work
>>
>>19341242

no to both of those. thanks anyway
>>
>>19341201
No idea.

>>19341206
Well certainly not grammar teaching...

Have you looked into the military? I'm not even joking or being a douche here. Maybe you should look into getting a job that requires a lot from you, physically.
>>
File: 1299101039230s.jpg (10KB, 186x251px) Image search: [Google]
1299101039230s.jpg
10KB, 186x251px
>>19341247
>How are you todsy

Eh. Pic semi related.

You?

>>19341257
I'm sorry I couldn't do more.
>>
>>19341208
Angry at me? When does he stop it?
>>
>>19341276
I don't know. I can't really tell from just the letter "C", and I doubt you want to tell me more about a crazy person on a site that you both may use.
>>
>>19341275
good?
Everything is coming back into balance and as usual one of the pieces missing is a qtpie
been doing a lot with friends which has been nice

did so many squats that it's two days after and I'm still struggling to live.
>>
>>19341146
Wisp
Willl this condition go away?
>>
>>19341279
C stands for Cole. We dated briefly.. Angry at me or himself?
>>
>>19340699
I'll take that as "good fortune awaits" or what ever the fuck.
>>
>>19341146
Tom
Why has she become so depressed and withdrawn after the festival?
Additional info: I feel somewhat confused yet happy.with my current life situation, but wonder why traces of the past still linger.
>>
>>19341173
Thank you for your words of wisdom! This is what I was seeking. I truly feel better now. I'll look into that book then.

Have a nice day! You sure made mine.
>>
>>19341258
>>19341206

sorry, english is not my native language.
well i tried military, but i did not like it...
>>
Still here

>>19340674
>>
>>19341239
I think it's a mixture of managing and building some of those qualities. I'm pretty damn lustful, which to the ladies sometimes can look as coming on too strong or direct (not good), so I've recently started to take a more chill approach about it which I think will be better with the ladies. Also for better quality catches. But yeah I'm not particularly interested in a serious relationship. But would love me a good FWB.

For assertiveness, well I'm pretty assertive, sometimes a little too much, so I try and hold back, maybe I need to be more loose with myself, stop worrying so much about how people will take things. I think this quality needs managing, I feel as though I'm either too assertive or not assertive at all due to fear of sounding being a douche.

Taking charge is definitely a strong desire I have at the moment. I'm so close to getting a good paying job and becoming financially independent, being my own, "being a man". All that sounds cliche and stupid, but that's how I feel. Recently graduated, still got a few certifications exams to pass and I'll be set to get a good job. I hate being dependent on my parents or anyone really.

Am naturally a "Type A" person, maybe a little too much. I set me a goal and work stupid at it until I reach it which sometimes leaves me and my social part of life a little unattended, but I think this is for good. Just got to balance it a little work/life.

After writing all that it sounds like my problem is that being dependent on my parents makes me feel less of a man, which takes from my confidence. I wan to lead, be assertive, take charge, but I feel as though I can't until I'm able to stand on my two feet. I'm so close to it too, so the desire to get there is only greater.
Maybe that's what you see.. those bottled up qualities that I don't allow to truly come out because I feel that I'm not worthy of them yet.
>>
>>19341285
>So many squats.

Same.

But good, good to hear you are out more.

>>19341300
Himself I believe.

Taking a quick break, be back to get the people skipped.
>>
>>19341346
Sorry for the wall of text anons . /div/ can be like therapy to me sometimes.
>>
>>19341331
Anytime my friend. Always here to help out <3

You'll do great things
>>
>>19341146
Will we talk again here on /x/ anytime soon, but in a thread where I can actually contribute?
(Sorry for being a cheeky cunt, it is still a valid question)
(Oh, and don't ask what's up, I hate derailing threads more than I hate myself. And that's a lot)
>>
>>19341347
yeeeeeh only piece missing is someone to sweep me off my feet and pound my brains out

u ___u
>>
>>19341357
Will I get back together with my gf or am I better off starting the moving on process. I really don't wanna move in, but staying, hoping in sadness sucks.
>>
>>19340897
Is the one that read this for me still around?
>>
>>19341287
No, because you are spotty on your treatment. Whatevr that may be. You aren't taking accountability for your issue and handling it when your friends, family, and (i assume) doctors are not there to make you or remind you.

>>19341307
She doesn't believe you want to keep her around forever. That's my guess. You said or did something that thinks shows you are not planning on being there for her, or that you have put an expiration date on your relationship.

>>19341346
Maybe. Apply it all as you see fir, bud. Good luck.

>>19341351
Never be sorry.

>>19341370
I'm not-sure I understand. You and I? Or you and another person? And...what? You could have worded this better lol.

and

>What's up.

>>19341396

when you stop worrying about that, that is generally when you get it.
>>
File: okilydokilythen.gif (965KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
okilydokilythen.gif
965KB, 500x281px
>>19341357
>TFW skipped.
>>19340929
>>
>>19341232
>>19341426
nicely skipped
>>
>>19341426
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I know
It's just I get horny and can't help but think about it in those times even though days like today I don't want to really talk to anyone.
>>
>>19341428
>>19341399
Sorry I skipped you anon, and sorry to the other anon. It's getting to the busy period of the morning and doing readings will be all but impossible to do from now. Happy to answer questions and chat, but I don't have the time to focus for a query.

Sincerest apologies <3
>>
>>19341441

Please reword it to make more sense. Or just tell me in your first language. Because I can translate that.
>>
>>19341460
to make it simpler:
what big change is on her way?
>>
>>19341426
dear dog (who is a serb bytheway) why is this habbenings to me
>>19341211
>>
>>19341460
Also to help you out my translation: What kind of big changes seem to be troubling her?
>>
>>19341446
Skipped me too >>19341337
>>
File: attack-dogs.jpg (69KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
attack-dogs.jpg
69KB, 600x900px
>>19341473
I'm getting nothing. Which is an answer in and of itself. *nothing*.
>>
>>19341041
You are probably gone but I'm here
>>
>>19341446
No it's fine, you skipping me helped me get the answer on my own. Have a good day Empath, thank you for all the work you're doing.
>>
Trading

Should I delete my Tinder account and just fucking give up finding some one.
>>
>>19341479
thanks friendo...
>>
File: otic880eZP1qza1qzo1_540.gif (806KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
otic880eZP1qza1qzo1_540.gif
806KB, 540x540px
Doing tarot readings for the first 10 people.

I'm a bit rusty so please give me:

>A name/nickname/initial/whatever
>picture of anything
>your question (please avoid questions that can be answered with a yes or no)
>>
File: brisk morning walk.jpg (65KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
brisk morning walk.jpg
65KB, 720x720px
>>19341499
m
love general
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>19341483
yeah you're very bad at divination. but thanks
>>
File: 1490737811323.jpg (299KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490737811323.jpg
299KB, 1024x680px
>>19341499
>A
How far away in the future is my death?
>>
>>19341478
Wait...are you the kid from the discord?

And:

August will be for you, what I hope it will be for me. A huge relief from stress. Probably due to your vacation. But the month itself, entirely will be nice. Everything will seem to go your way and things will sort of just fall in place for you. Including opportunities to actually move closer to home, and work better places/hours.

Lucky.
>>
>>19341503
Well that's just like, your opinion man.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (13KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
13KB, 251x201px
>>19341499
Kelly
What does M feel about me?
>>
File: 1496943759406.jpg (36KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496943759406.jpg
36KB, 600x800px
>>19341499
UoS
what big change is on her way?
>>
>>19341507
Ive been on x for years and you have always been accurate for me Orion.
>>
File: 1477906177706.jpg (183KB, 712x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477906177706.jpg
183KB, 712x900px
>>19341499
orlath
does J have feeling for me?
>>
File: 1500907534840.png (523KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1500907534840.png
523KB, 500x511px
Still trading this
Is this guy going to come forward with romantic and wholesome intentions? Or is he a pump and dumper? kek
>>
>>19341488
Nah, you probably just need to stop using Tinder. Tinder isn't exactly about "finding people" anymore. It's more about Chads finding Roastie Pussy. People like you,or I would get what we paid for out of it *fucking nothing.* (There's a pun there, see it?)

I say give up on Tinder. But not love/sex.

Maybe try a more reputable site, even if you have to pay. OR do it the old fashioned way. Go out and talk to people.
>>
File: animu_girl_by_kur58-d5aoaxx.jpg (94KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
animu_girl_by_kur58-d5aoaxx.jpg
94KB, 900x700px
>>19341499
J is my nickname

Question. What does G think of me does she like me?
>>
>>19341520
Why don't you enjoy yourself and if he stays you have an extra and if he leaves he left and you enjoyed it too?
>>
>>19341505
>>19341505
> kid from the discord
dunno what you're talking about

whoa whoa
i got opposite feeling actually, i'm gonna screencap your post and report back on how it went in september, if you don't mind
>>
>>19341499
>>19341499
Wisp
Will this condition go away?
>>
File: Lautrec 1.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Lautrec 1.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
>>19341499
Kache
How do I become more familiar with this girl and make progress towards a relationship? Am I making any right now?
>>
>>19341516
Well, thank you.

>>19341520
I'd have to say the latter. But you should still have a good time and go for it, if I'm wrong you get a good relationship. If I'm right...well you can just be ready for it and not get attached too quickly.

I'd urge you to get second opinions and then form YOUR OWN opinion of this person. But that's my assessment.
>>
>>19341525
Yeah the old fashioned way hasn't really worked out nor has other sites.

I thought I had met two people who were worth my time but I guess not :/
>>
>>19341528
Oh, never mind the discord thing then.I talked toa Serbian/Slovakian kid a while back.

And sure. I hope I'm right then.
>>
>>19341516
he was never accurate for me. yes,my opinion.
>>
>>19341516
>>19341507
I believe th reason you got nothing Orion is because that anon is asking about events for someone else not associated with them; essentially asking for a reading via proxy. It didn't sit right with me when they asked me too.
>>
>>19341540
Ahhh how boring. Then I won't entertain with this one.
Thanks Orion!
>Query?
>>
>>19341554
my opinion is that it's a fucking roleplaying forum and you are using it to keep tabs on someone.
>>
>>19341527
I don't work that way bby. Hehehe
>>
>>19341554
Well there are people who I tend to have a hard time reading. I don' use tools or cards really. And some people are just not easy to get a hold of.

I have always admitted that. I'm not a master wizard or anything. So really, your complaints and stuff serve no real purpose. You have a host of other readers here, find one you like and trust. It doesn't have to include me.
>>
File: 434543.jpg (18KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
434543.jpg
18KB, 500x313px
>>19341567
>forum
imageboard
> you are using it to keep tabs on someone
nnnnope
>>
>>19341564
I think so as well. And I think this person, if they are the same person I have talked to before that typed like them and had the same complaint, does this quite often.

>>19341566
Oh, I don't know.

Am I doing ok spiritually, I guess. That's the only question I never ask.

>>19341567
See? This guy gets it. Dis nigga Woke as fuck.
>>
>>19341567
How can you keep tabs on anonymous people
>>
>>19341577
my bad,sorry
I was actually a little frustrated and overreacted but my opinion is still the same
>>
>>19341594
I...I don't care about your opinion. I encouraged it, if anything. You know, by saying you should find people you like more.
>>
File: 1472931425822.jpg (31KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1472931425822.jpg
31KB, 768x576px
>>19341499
L
What does she want from this relationship?
>>
>>19341609
you should if you are interested in doing something more than boosting ego
>>
>>19341502
Get ready for cuffing season. You'll have someone during the winter times to cuddle up with. It'll be a bit rough during the fall but when it hits december/january, you'll be in the good times.

>>19341504
whew, this is a hard because tarot isn't built for timing certain events but I researched some stuff and I think I may have it.
18 months and 9 weeks.
I might be wrong on this because death is something that is very complicated so don't quote me on that.

>>19341508
He doesn't think of you so well and you're not something he needs right now.
>>
File: kip.jpg (34KB, 485x288px) Image search: [Google]
kip.jpg
34KB, 485x288px
>>19341633
Well.

I guess I'm an egocentric attention whore then.
>>
>>19341635
Would cause of death be easier than time of death?
>>
>>19341635
that's so faaaaaar away
>>
>>19341593
I doubt it's someone from here but he is asking about events in a chick's life. That's beyond creepy.

>>19341633
You're really upset because he won't help you stalk? Leave Orion alone.
>>
I will be doing trades here and there, for the next hour or two. I'll just be lurking in and out.
>>
>>19341660
>You're really upset because he won't help you stalk? Leave Orion alone.

it's called feedback
>>
>>19341421

Yes, what's up?
>>
>>19341660
>events in a chick's life. That's beyond creepy.
and you are interested in my query about other people life
we are not so different
>>
>>19341635
>>19341640
I just did the maths, this is actually somewhat funny but I think I know how I'm going to die so no need to read that. The time fits perfectly, thanks.
>>
>>19341670
Does he love me? Will he talk to me soon?

I do tarot
>>
File: oqc3m2lAZC1v43tzro3_1280.png (510KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oqc3m2lAZC1v43tzro3_1280.png
510KB, 1280x1280px
>>19341513
It appears to be an event which loss will occur and it will cause them to become more grounded yet also a bit cold in a spiritual way. Even though this event will occur, it won't be that bad. It seems to still allow joy into their life.

>>19341640
Cause of death can also change as well. For example, I could say that you will die of cancer at this moment but then you could change your mind and develop a hobby of sky diving later in life.

>>19341518
No. They are currently healing some past wounds right now.

>>19341526
She doesn't think of you well. I understand that you would like this relationship to happen but... I don't think it's going to happen. Is this some friendzone thing? This looks like a friendzone thing.
>>
>>19341499
b. there is someone i lost contact with a long time ago. i messed it up for jumping to conclusions, we lost touch and i wonder if we will ever be friends again and talk? we had a good connection. is he doing ok? it was sad moving on.
>>
>>19341446
I understand m8. I do astrology and it can be exhausting. Hopefully I can figure it out on my own
>>
>>19341635
He needs me right now tho
>>
Air query for that one person who will reply.

Male
Taurus

I'm happy with A but she sometimes makes me feel sad and angry towards myself. Should I contemplate breaking up with her?
>>
>>19341589
>spiritually
Things look ok. Hmmm you might wanna cleanse the home just to be safe.
>>
>>19341690
Sorry got caught in a storm. Still here?
>>
>>19341717
Thanks for understanding anon. I do readings whilst it's quiet at work but once it hits 5am the tradies come out of the woodworks and finding a moment to focus to read is next to impossible.
>>
>>19341589
>Am I doing ok spiritually, I guess.

If your goal is LHP you're doing just fine.
>>
>>19341520
I see a mermaid looking luscious and sexual and posing in the nude like she were for a playboy.

He sees you as a pump but not a dump. He wants a sexual relationship with you but he sees you as something special. He just doesnt want anything serious right now. Its on his end not yours.

What will happen with me and the man I like?
>>
>>19341742
>Sorry got caught in a storm. Still here?

No worries, I was cleaning too. Just taking a break right now
>>
I've been given signs and reading about change and all that. I am averse to change it seems what this change even about? Can someone help me on this?
>>
File: wallhaven-199736.png (4MB, 1918x1084px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-199736.png
4MB, 1918x1084px
>>19341499

>Reks
>I have been feeling extremely bad recently although I had a pretty good academic year, what's wrong in my head? What should I do?
>>
>>19341751
Was wondering if you were up for another trade?
>>
File: x_tdy_dexter_intro_130909.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x_tdy_dexter_intro_130909.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>19341499
A

what she think of me when she saw me today
>>
>>19341703
In his own way, I believe so. However his version of love is more selfish than yours. But that doesn't mean he is bad, or that you won't ever last/come together.

The trick will be learning to take control when you need to. And allowing him control when he needs it. I.e. don't let him emotionally taunt you. And you let him have his boundaries.
>>
>>19341499
AN

what do my peers think of me
>>
File: 1436922246084.jpg (95KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1436922246084.jpg
95KB, 500x471px
>>19341761

Sure

I have two questions that are on my mind recently, feel free to answer whichever you like

1. Am I going to hook up with anybody from my club soon? I'm the President of a club in college. If so, can you tell me what she looks/acts like?

2. How long before me and the girl you read about for me before she contacts me or we talk soon? I keep getting signs of her showing up like her name and bday numbers popping up almost everyday now and I can feel like she's working up the nerve to contact me while constantly thinking about me.

Query?
>>
>>19341739
Hmmm...

That is not a bad idea. We got a pretty old house that had weird shit in it before we moved in and had it fixed up a bit...

>>19341744
I don't really have a goal, honestly. At least not one other than to grow.
>>
>>19341709
Ehhhhh.... I think your wrong, half the readers here have been wrong and I'm talking about the ones with names not the anon ones. She and I have been talking a while and she says she wants to see me when she comes back. So I will see.
>>
File: Levi_in_anime.png (348KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
Levi_in_anime.png
348KB, 440x440px
>>19341766

Can someone give me a reading? I'm in love with a girl who lives far away from me and I'm a bit burned out by the situation, I kinda belive we're never going to see eachother at all, so everytime we talk I feel I'm just making myself feel pain in vain knowing it's nonsensical to keep in love with her...

I need someone to help me with a reading please. I am lost and I really don't know what to do or expect.

Thank you for your understanding...
>>
>>19341709
>It appears to be an event which loss will occur and it will cause them to become more grounded yet also a bit cold in a spiritual way.

that's interesting. a little bit of more details please? I don't want to hurt her but help her
>>
>>19341749
>He just doesnt want anything serious right now
Ahhh I see.
Kek is it too much to want I serious relationship

I'll start yours darlin!
>>
>>19341775
A continuance of the other questions. Just an idea of when I might hear from him: days, weeks, months, etc..

Starting yours
>>
>>19341766
Thanks, what do you mean by more selfish and in his own way? Is it not romantic love?

Also your query?
>>
>>19341783
Well let me ask you this.

Have you ever loved anyone else?
>>
>>19341797
yes, your mom faggot
>>
>>19341802
Stop it, George.
>>
>>19341793
Well, selfish in that he values you, your opinion, your affection, etc. but only because he thinks it serves him. So he'll try to keep you, but not out of love in the sense that, he has a totally romantic and intimate connection to you. He does have that, but it is secondary.

I cannot emphasize enough, that this is not a bad thing. It's honestly more common (at least on /x/ when I do love shit.) than you may think. And in some ways it is safer for the person who is asking the question.

Mine is...I don't know. Surprise me. Tarot-Surprise is fun.
>>
>>19341802
lol
>>
>>19341538
Yes but you will have to change. This sounds a bit weird but I got the Death card as your key to change. Death is essentially entropy in it's purest form. Things must change and transform into something else. You must understand that and do the same as well.

>>19341721
Really? What I saw was that he saw you as immature and needed someone to balance and be his rock and he saw this relationship as not really helping him. idk relationship readings are hard. i need to make my own spreads for these things

>>19341701
yo, I need to know wtf is going to happen because I literally just added a few numbers.

>>19341715
You won't be friends but probably shaky acquaintances. He's doing okay, though. A bit of problems but doing fine.
>>
>>19341802
She's a wonderful woman. I don't blame you.
>>
>>19341802
Sick burn, son
>>
>>19341775
How long:
>Five of Swords
What you'll talk about:
>Page of Swords, Queen of Cups rx, Lovers

Definitely seeing a lot of unfinished business like we talked about in your other spreads. You'll actually hear from her rather soon and her deciding to reach out to you will be more of a sudden moment of courage on her part to reach out despite what she might think your reaction will be.
Next we have what you'll talk about. Expect drama. A lot of drama. She wants to get straight to the point and she may be pretty reckless with her words, maybe even sound a little idiotic in how she speaks. She want to talk about a lot of those weird feelings she has been holding up inside of her. Might come across as straight crazy. But she wants to talk about your relationship. She wants to rekindle the relationship and she is not beyond trying to use fancy words or manipulation to get you to say yes. Just proceed with caution. Like I said, she may be obsessed, but she may also really love you. People that deal with this stuff often just don't know how to be human. Perhaps a condition for reuniting could be that she sees a therapist regularly.

I gotta split but I'll check for your response when I get home. Thanks again.
>>
>>19341790

>when every woman wants a serious relationship
>>
File: 1497742989118.png (681KB, 546x698px) Image search: [Google]
1497742989118.png
681KB, 546x698px
>>19341499

Gray

Will they act before I leave?
>>
>>19341792

I'm not the best when it comes to dates since I use Tarot cards+ clairvoyance but I'll give this a shot.

>Death/Rebirth, Ace of Swords, Two of Pentacles (again)

If all you want is to hear from him, probably in a couple of days. But if you want more meaningful conversations, first you're going to need to start the relationship anew. Once you make these changes within yourself, mostly what we talked about earlier, the dialogue will start flowing between the both of you again. Getting the 2 of Pentacles again signifies to me that once you change to help accommodate him more, he will end up choosing you.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>19341737
> The empress, the moon, the tower.

She's feminine and beautiful. Stop being an insecure faggot, stop proyecting your fear and insecurity, embrace your shadow. If you dont do that everything gonna end in a disaster.
>>
>>19341840
Thanks for the (You).
>>
>>19341844
Youre welcome m8. Im a newbie reader. So the feedback is nice. Good luck.
>>
File: mask.jpg (764KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
764KB, 3840x2160px
Doing a set of trades. Try to answer one that hasn't been answered yet. I can tarot or scry.

1. Is this likely to prove fatal for me in a literal sense?

2. Am I correct in assuming that their backs are against the wall?

3. Would I be correct to terminate or merely alter my relationship with my dangerous benefactors once I'm ready to cash out?

4. Is the new benefactor I'm looking at worse or better for me?

5. Will my immediate loved ones make it out of this unhurt?
>>
>>19341776
Oh lemme share a nice cleansing thing u do: floor washes!
Just boil Rosemary, basil, and green tea leaves
Then add agua de Florinda/ Florida water and Siere Machos.
This shit is from Mexico so you can replace these two things with whatever cleansing Waters you want to use. I just very much like using those.
Bless that shit with whatever spirit you work with.
Bam!!!
Done throw that shit on the floor
>>
>>19341820
Fucking people is ok, but it gets boring after a while.
>>
>>19341808
He doesn't want to use me for support right? Hes unemployed and I just got a new job.

Three of cups
Seven of pentacles
Six of pentacles

Looks like its a time where you feel like you're helping a lot of other people out without getting much back in return. You're questioning whether or not its not all worth it, helping others out, because of how much little you get back in return but value these people as your friends and have enjoyable times with them sometimes. You deserve respect and remind yourself not to get taken advantage of.
>>
>>19341797

Yes. And whoever answered that it wasn't me by the way.
>>
>>19341859
Hmmm...

Well. I guess that is easier than my idea.
>>
>>19341857
>Is this likely to prove fatal for me in a literal sense
I did 3 cards reading.
The star, the fool, the death.
Be careful anon. If you asked me i say "yes".
>>
>>19341749
>What will happen with me and the man I like?
Sorry for the delay
>knights of cups, two of cups, the world rev
These are pretty nice and positive cards except for the last one. Kind of reminds me of like the honeymoon phase you know. If this relationship is just now starting then this relationship is going to go very nice but. Aren't you leaving this person to try to cover up an old wound. Like is he a rebound?
>>
>>19341820
every woman wants but neither of them with me
>>
>>19341857
Uh. I'll do this one.

>1. Is this likely to prove fatal for me in a literal sense?

I'll start immediately.

As for myself, tell me if I "performed" well at the party yesterday, and what they thought of me. Scry it for me.
>>
>>19341876
Ohhh! I do more stuff than that, but it's pretty right hand path.
What was your idea?
>>
>>19341889

serious relationships require grown-ups to be involved
>>
>>19341886
Otherway around, thanks. Feels bad though.
>>
>>19341857
1. Possibly. You're going to have to take your safety into your own hands on this one, since what you are doing it technically illegal. Or at the very best, highly unethical. However, I'm thinking "illegal" is more fitting.

So prepare. And prepare quickly and allow time for your preparations to be seen as less suspicious. I.e. Buying a gun today, then fucking people over tomorrow is pretty sketchy looking on your part.

The most dangerous person has two things about them that stick out. He's fat, and he smokes a lot. He is the most likely to do something.

But keep in mind, it is still not *very* likely that you'll get hurt. The potential is there and should be addressed though. As in, it is likely enough that you would not feel comfy betting on the odds if there was not such a huge prize on the line.
>>
File: 1500839603996.jpg (126KB, 981x653px) Image search: [Google]
1500839603996.jpg
126KB, 981x653px
>>19341893
> serious relationships require grown-ups to be involved.
Lol no, succesful relationships require grown-ups, serious relationships dont.
>>
>>19341896
Oh mannnnnnnnnn.
Im sorry...
>>
>>19341883

Ah. Sounds like "evolve or die". Welp.

Read you want?

>>19341890

>performed well at the party and what they thought

A complex bit of symbolism: the sun nestled on a plant, in such a way that it is both the head of the flower and an unusually bright egg growing in a well feathered nest. Banana in it's peel being put into the glass for a sundae, oh my. An eye, think Horus, overlooking, now on the face of a pharaoh's effigy.

They liked you. They see a lot of potential in you, that you have grown well and could continue to grow a great deal. If you are female the banana thing is overtly sexual, if you are male then it is covertly sexual. You look princely to them.
>>
File: 65755.jpg (32KB, 724x483px) Image search: [Google]
65755.jpg
32KB, 724x483px
>>19341893
I'M GROWING STRONGER
>>
>>19341898

you keep telling yourself that
>>
>>19341907
> Ah. Sounds like "evolve or die". Welp.
Lol yes, even the cards was like that. Be careful, sounds like fun tho.

Can you give me a tarot read. I suck when i try to read myself
Does she still have feelings for me?
>>
>>19341857
>>19341890

I scried a button being pushed. Every time this button was pushed a man's screams could be heard in the background. But I didn't sense this as a death, because the pushing was on cue, and not done with any motivation at all. Eventually I got an image indicating that you were the one pushing the button, or asking for it to be pushed. It was a superposition of both. You asked, and the button is pushed. It's a heavy desire for you to want to push the button.

I also get the idea that the button is causing certain things which make you think fatally, but they aren't in fact fatal. Pushing the button more merely repeats the occurrences. Eventually I see a man on the machine, and the button may still cause odd things, but that particular thought will be out of your mind.

This script of cards came out (I mean, I physically pulled, but they were clamoring to been seen in context with one another):

V of Swords rx
VII of Swords rx
Empress rx
X of Pentacles
IV of Wands
X of Cups
The Fool
Four of Pentacles rx
Hanged Man rx
Magician
Emperor

Some seemed to describe your current situation (the first three cards), but the next three certainly seems to say your worries are incorrect, and you'll have a good result. The cards from The Fool to Emperor seems to track out a kind of routine, a process by the good result is reached.
>>
>>19341907
>A complex bit of symbolism: the sun nestled on a plant, in such a way that it is both the head of the flower and an unusually bright egg growing in a well feathered nest. Banana in it's peel being put into the glass for a sundae, oh my. An eye, think Horus, overlooking, now on the face of a pharaoh's effigy.

They liked you. They see a lot of potential in you, that you have grown well and could continue to grow a great deal. If you are female the banana thing is overtly sexual, if you are male then it is covertly sexual. You look princely to them.

>A complex bit of symbolism: the sun nestled on a plant, in such a way that it is both the head of the flower and an unusually bright egg growing in a well feathered nest. Banana in it's peel being put into the glass for a sundae, oh my. An eye, think Horus, overlooking, now on the face of a pharaoh's effigy.

Oh good. I'm relying some any kind of sense of positive progress nowadays.

Here's yours:

>>19341917

I could do another trade, if you want.
>>
>>19341910

if your wallet is suffering from female leech syndrome, you're in the wrong relationship
>>
I'm seeing my ex boyfriend tonight to rid myself of the shit he was holding hostage in his apartment from me. What should I expect of our future interactions/tonight in general? I was fairly confident the last few days but now that we're here I'm a little nervous....does this guy still like me? I think he wants me to suffer a bit still.
>>
>>19341893
this vague response left the impression that you are right. Do you mind explaining exactly what you mean by "growing up"
>>
>>19341891
I have no idea what left or right hand path even means anymore. I personally don't care unless someone is trying to get me to light a bunch of retarded Jesus candles,

And I was going to use the "Three S's." Salt, Smoke, and Silver. Then make a small offering.
>>
>>19341897

We're skirting the edge of black and white to the point that it's gray or grey in most areas.

>allow time

I can do this.

>He's fat, and he smokes a lot

I've probably got this guy pinned down, or at least a candidate.

>still not *very* likely

We'll see how it plays. Query?

>>19341914

>Does she still have feelings for me?

Knight of Wands reversed
Three of Swords
Two of Cups reversed

...sorry mate. Can't get much more clear than this.

>>19341917
>>19341923

So I probably swim instead of sink huh? Good to hear.

Yep, pick another on the list.
>>
>>19341867
looks like this guy you're thinking about is a lot like me. In the case this dude was me I would say the reading is correct but I wouldn't use you. I need affection but being with a woman drives me to push forward.
>>
>>19341931
Growing up is when you start touching your peepee and feels funny.
>>
>>19341926
Im the last person to be happy with this situation buddy.Love woman can get anywhere, money no, and that's why she's going to stay
>>
>>19341935
Will I find a job I'm hoping for by December?
>>
>>19341935
>Does she still have feelings for me?

Knight of Wands reversed
Three of Swords
Two of Cups reversed

Sad. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>19341949
you don't have to wait till december to become a whore
>>
>>19341867
Well. Shit, you nailed it kid.

And no, he's not using you in a physical way. He values your opinion, and your reactions to his actions. I.e. he thinks you will ultimately make him a better person.

So yes, support, but in more of an indirect way.
>>
>>19341935
>Yep, pick another on the list.

4. Is the new benefactor I'm looking at worse or better for me?

I'll start this one. And for me, I'd like a scry about how much of my message actually got through to LC and PM. I feel like they aren't hearing me, and maybe I need to give them another line of reasoning.
>>
>>19341959
Sort of hard to be a male whore.
>>
>>19341932
>I personally don't care unless someone is trying to get me to light a bunch of retarded Jesus candles,
You mean the Jesus Candleâ„¢ you can only use it with the Jesus Blessings Oilâ„¢ and the Jesus Holy Waterâ„¢.
Kek I hate when people try to make money off of shit like this.

>Three S's." Salt, Smoke, and Silver.
Oh I will look this up!
>>
>>19341949

>Will I find a job I'm hoping for by December?

Seeing a heart. It becomes a heart shaped necklace. Now it hangs on the neck of a mannequin in a store, made all of gold (the necklace, the mannequin is nondescript black). Now I look up to see a woman's eye: it's mostly European with faint asiatic features to it, like a white woman with a bit of something exotic in her background. Now I'm seeing a blonde in sunglasses. A dreamcatcher blows in the wind as what appears to be a battle is fought in the background. A game of Pong is played between a soccer goal and an actual pong icon.

Yes, but you'll have to apply more than once because the first time some hoops have to be jumped through and boxes ticked off for you to get it, and I suspect that this lady in the necklace will be the one holding the hoops for you to jump through. The blonde feels a lot nicer, I think she might help you.
>>
>>19341973
Not necessarily making money off of it. Just assuming that having tons of Jesus paraphernalia makes bad stuff go away.
>>
>>19341941
Was waiting for a concrete answer. thats when I saw
>4chan
>>
>>19341978
Ahhh I see.
>>
>>19341976
Nigga just described my fuckin' wife. Just so you know.

And I've already applied multiple times, so we'll see.
>>
File: 1458570501156.jpg (569KB, 1324x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1458570501156.jpg
569KB, 1324x1101px
>>19341981
>>
>>19341965

>how much got through to LC and PM

Blinds in a room shut, half opened. Sunlight from the day is pouring in on a sleeping person, who I think has red hair for some reason. They are turned away from it and their alarm hasn't gone off yet. A parasol sits over an empty table out in the sunlight, as though awaiting a meeting between people who haven't arrived yet. An atomic bomb explodes in the background as people toast, then it becomes a ghostly white mushroom, yes, that kind of mushroom.

They aren't seeing it yet. They need you to put it right in front of them. The vision says that you need to lead them into a situation in which they see the light because it is demonstrated in front of them, but the parasol says that they need to be immediately shaded from it. Like, if this were, for instance, something about a coworker's behavior they'd need to see that behavior firsthand without being involved in the situation, just observing it in person if that makes sense. That's what gets the ball rolling, but once it does they recognize you for it.
>>
>>19341963
that's basically what I meant
>>19341936
>>
>>19341988
Following this thought I am grown, yet, no woman wants anything serious with me.
On the other hand I am not stable Is it really that they want someone "grown up"?
>>
>>19341965
>>19341935
I get an odd scene. Actually, the first thing I see is Dorothy in the forest, on the yellow brick road. The rest of the images aren't exactly a riff on the story, but her figure seems to be your avatar.

I see the girl at a transaction, but it looks virtual. Like holographic qualities of all the figures involved, including Dorothy. Actually, I get the impression the scene is showing something that's being internalized. Anyways, there's no room, and the images actually seem superposed over the forest imagery. The man at a desk presents Dorothy with a long figure, heavily clothed and masked. She begs him to replace that person with one more agreeable to her. I get the idea of her gist being that she's gotten so far already, and she deserves a reward. The man at the desk presents a similar looking (in a general sense) figure, but wearing brighter clothes and masking, which Dorothy sees as more friendly immediately.

And so I see Dorothy walking down the road again, with this holographic image of the image guiding her, like a thought-form in a way. Except I can see, secretly, that the man is really the man from before.

Odder than that, the original man isn't really a 'person' at all. They are both the same of a 'something' which is what's really guiding Dorothy. And both figures are really just roles the 'something' plays. It ensures that a good result will be reached no matter what. But the benefactors, their personage and how they appear to interact with you, have nothing to do with it.

Very funny. At the end, I see Dorothy traveling the same forest, except instead of any apparent progress out of the forest, the colors merely get more and more lush, until a kind of ecstasy point, Dorothy exclaiming 'golly gee!', and a very warm fade to black. Like a joke that's reached its punchline, except even though you're the butt of it you really benefit the most out of it. But I do get a thought that escape from the forest isn't exactly the idea.
>>
>>19342005
I think women like emotional and financial stability?
>>
>>19341857
>am i correct in assuming their backs are against the wall?
I see a black hole with a star in the middle. The star is glistening bright, despite the vortex sucking it in.

No, I don't think you are. There is still hope for them yet, they are away from the wall completely or will find a way too shortly.

Will the main root of my suffering leave me? Please god.
>>
>>19342005
> On the other hand I am not stable Is it really that they want someone "grown up"?
What do you mean with "not stable"? Like not mentally stable?
>>
>>19342009
I do not charge any financial stability when looking for relationships...
>>
>>19342007

Kek. I guess some things are just a natural progression, alike in kind if not appearance.
>>
>>19342012
its hard to stay stable when every woman you met wants to cheat on you
>>
File: 1489291847813.jpg (100KB, 900x903px) Image search: [Google]
1489291847813.jpg
100KB, 900x903px
>>19342031
then date some other women (men).
>>
Greetings, like many other here i'd like a reading.Let's cut to the chase, will It take long until I meet someone who'll become my romantic partner? And (curiosity) will she be asian?
>>
>>19342011

>glistening bright, despite the vortex sucking it in

Ah, so my next sets of moves are necessary. Thank you.

>Will the main root of my suffering leave?

Seeing a pineapple with surf and the beach behind you. An hourglass, but oddly the bottom seems to be full, while the top has much more sand in it, at this rate it will never expire in time. A single red rose, trimmed with white, sitting in a vase.

Huh. One of you takes a 'vacation' of sorts that winds up being permanent. The single rose turning white becomes seems to finalize a goodbye as a love interest moves on.
>>
>>19342042
im not gay. sorry
>>
Trading. I'll draw an hexagram.

General reading, I'm obsessed with love, romance and sex.
>>
>>19342047
Nigga this aint love related and the roses smell like poopoo. Does it leave though?
>>
>>19342061

In effect, yes. I'm not saying love, I'm saying love will be a cause.
>>
>>19342053

Trade you for #5 >>19341857

Starting.
>>
Trading

Love reading for August.
>>
>>19341763
trading for this query
>>
>>19342084
>>19342089

wanna read this
>>
>>19341857
2. Am I correct in assuming that their backs are against the wall?

I'll do this one next.

Tell me about any romantic/sexual prospects the next half year. Just out of curiosity...unfortunately my second mind is more demanding and spontaneous than my first. I'm pretty laissez faire myself. Scry it.
>>
>>19342084
I see a person working frustratedly at their desk, alone. It seems like theyre on a computer working on something else. Frustrated. They expect love to come to them while they sit in room alone.

You need to ask out some grillz or it will be another sad and lonely month m8 at least go outside.

>Will the main root of my suffering leave
>>
>>19342075
>>19342053

>general, focus on love, romance, and sex

A glass of water with just enough in it that you can tell there is water, but the white sheet behind it conceals the exact level. A large billboard has a gigantic white sheet behind it, a blank slate slotted an advert. A lily becomes a candle in the middle of a melon on a table being kept as a centerpiece. Now a pink rose sprouts from inside of a wallet, of all things.

Mismatched expectations, but it goes well enough. You get at least one romance, but I suspect that you're going to have to shell out money to impress someone if you want even more.
>>
>>19342084
>Love reading for August.

tower,9 of cups, six of pents

things are gonna change soon,for the better it seems.you might click with someone in a work related setting;if and when you do,don't hesitate to go after them with complete focus.
>>
>>19342090
Alright

3 of cups, ace of swords, 4 of cups, the moon rev

Well she thought very highly of you I am getting both romantic and platonic vibes. Though I also getting that she does not want you to know this.

>>19342084
This is me
>>
>>19342091

>romantic/sexual prospects

A dish with many other dishes underneath it. A gift wrapped in elaborate pink ribbons. An orchid opens carefully, ooh-la-la. A lotus waits to open as it sits alone on a moonlit table.

Looks like a pretty impressive spread. One is just looking for some affection and new experiences... possibly a virgin. Another will require a lot of work to get her to open up to you. A more mature, developed sort of love awaits you one some moonlit night, you'll meet at a restaurant some point.
>>
>>19342046
Can someone read this for me?
>>
>>19342091
>>19341857
I get an odd image when coming to the second question. I actually get the group of people, with proverbial image of their backs against the wall. They crash into it, and the image shows the initial dispensement of their bodies, about a second afterwards. I can't exactly tell what is putting them there, and the seems to indicate more to me 'yes' then how they actually are (or are going to be) in particular.

Now actually, I get this image repeated over and over again. Actually, I see that this condition of 'backs against the wall' is like a button being pushed, like with the first reading. And you in fact seem to be pushing this button. The repeated pressing seems to activate many 'backs against the wall' occurrences, without a real existential threat to them. Almost as if putting them in moments where they seemingly realize 'oh our backs are against the wall.' A thought I'm getting, which I can with confidence, is that if this is about a battle between you and them, if there's some result they're blocking you from, you certainly will win the result. If you want them to leave you alone, they certainly will. But I don't get the idea of a mortal threat. Instead, you seem to make them realize something, and they run off worse for wear. That making them realize is a cumulative effect of pressing the button, so to speak.

But yes, in the context of a war, they're backs are against the wall.

Ace of Penatcles
King of Wands
Two of Swords rx
Seven of Cups

But the King of Wands really gleamed me when I saw it. It's definitely indicating you and your role in this. As if 'something has to give' at this point, and whatever that is, whatever needs to be resigned to bin, is to your benefit and their loss. I pulled a Devil rx, which seems to confirm your good escape from this, but I do see something turbulence in the meanwhile (Moon rx, Ace of cups rx). The fighting itself maybe, or tending to 'wounds.'
>>
>>19342115
>A dish with many other dishes underneath it. A gift wrapped in elaborate pink ribbons. An orchid opens carefully, ooh-la-la. A lotus waits to open as it sits alone on a moonlit table.
>Looks like a pretty impressive spread. One is just looking for some affection and new experiences... possibly a virgin. Another will require a lot of work to get her to open up to you. A more mature, developed sort of love awaits you one some moonlit night, you'll meet at a restaurant some point.

Oh. I'm actually expecting something like to this play out. Freaky.

Here's mine:
>>19342126
>>
>>19342105
>>19342106
here's your read bro
>>
>>19342075
>>19342101

Interesting, money is the only thing I don't have in life, and a lover.

I'm working on your query. I got hexagram 18
>>
Trading

Is she busy or have I been friendzoned?
>>
>>19341929
can someone please read this for me ;___; thank you. <3
>>
>>19342098
Can someone read this for me? It's a legit query and not love shit
>>
>>19341929

>ex-bf
>holding hostage in his apartment
>does this guy still like me
>I think he wants me to suffer a bit still

Girl... I... um... are you in some sort of crazy abusive relationship?
>>
>>19342171
You're coming on very strong out of a fear of being alone. She senses that and is a little taken a back. She's not busy, but you're not friendzoned either. If I had to guess this is a shit test to see if you can chill.

My query: What are his intentions with me?
>>
>>19342098
>>Will the main root of my suffering leave
What is the main root of your suffering anon?
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Bagua Trigram
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19342098
Ill trade this once.
>>
File: HKMockingQuery.jpg (28KB, 304x323px) Image search: [Google]
HKMockingQuery.jpg
28KB, 304x323px
>>19342224
Xùn
Red
Square
When will the shitposting stop?
>>
>>19342224

Red
Cube

What effect will this Scooby-Doo nonsense have on my joining the military?
>>
>>19341929
2 of pentacles rev, page of wands, the tower.
Hes a selfish bastard, he wants to be "alone" so i dont think he likes you in a romantic way anymore.
Destruction, Disaster, i guess tonight will be the "last time" you two of us will see eachother.
>>
>>19342197
Okay and what do I have to do to pass this shit test ignore her?

The devil, 4 of wands rev, 5 of wands.

He just wants to sleep with you, he is not interested in a relationship.
>>
File: zhen.png (1KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
zhen.png
1KB, 300x300px
>>19342235

Fuck, 4chan doesn't like that text.
>>
File: 16Ow7.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
16Ow7.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>19342224
Oh moonie, you're so evil.
>>
I'd like a quick scry from anyone.
female, Aquarius
Why hasn't she tried to talk/respond to me recently?
>>
File: 1497734996414.jpg (23KB, 277x230px) Image search: [Google]
1497734996414.jpg
23KB, 277x230px
>>19342235
>Scooby-Doo nonsense
tell me more, and i'll give you a tarot read.
>>
>>19342250

I don't even know where to explain it, but the vampire at the amusement park may or may not be old man jenkins the cop, but Shaggy might be about to get, like, busted for the smoke coming out of the back of the mystery machine. Like zoinks scoob.
>>
File: 1433457433586.gif (225KB, 283x198px) Image search: [Google]
1433457433586.gif
225KB, 283x198px
>>19342261
kek
>>
>>19341836
Thanks. This was helpful.
>>
>>19342239
Avoid lust for comfort with her and instead turn to inner peace. If she wants to play games, let her play games. Don't engage with it though.

What does he think about all that I've been telling him?
>>
>>19342224
Chen
Black
Triangle

I'm trying to get an internship to get a working residencea d stay here, so far its been hard. What do you see in my near future?
>>
>>19342269
I don't understand what you mean. she just hasn't responded to what I sent her. I don't know what to do or if I should even send her another message or not.

2 of swords, 5 of cups, 7 of wands he doesn't really care what you think to be honest, that or where his thoughts have ended up are not where you want them to be... You will not be happy with his decision
>>
>>19342268

No problem, if you ever want to trade again, there's that first question still there.
>>
>>19341775
Not any time soon. In a few months, there will be a chance with a blonde girl who is spray tanned and sort of overweight. Ring any bells? She will present herself but not be forward and ask you to fuck directly. End of September, early October.

My query is the same but about a specific person
>>
>>19342190

he dumped me on my mom's birthday lol. but he was holding my shit, like my winter coats (i just moved back to NYC) hostage to force me to speak to him.
>>
>>19342224
dui
red
hexagon

what kind of person am i seen by people
>>
>>19342236
thank you!!!!!!!
>>
>>19341770
can someone read for me?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19341929
>shit he was holding hostage in his apartment from me.
>does this guy still like me?

W-what??
>>
>>19342314

You have a crazy, abusive ex and you should evade him.
>>
>>19342359
bitches be crazy
>>
>>19342368
THIS
>>
>>19342307
>Not any time soon. In a few months, there will be a chance with a blonde girl who is spray tanned and sort of overweight. Ring any bells? She will present herself but not be forward and ask you to fuck directly. End of September, early October.

Not at all honestly, there aren't any blonde girls in my club or much girls for the most part. There's a tall Hispanic with dyed blonde streaks but I don't know if that's her or not?

>My query is the same but about a specific person

Do you want to know if you'll have sex with the previous guy you talked about? Ok, I'll get right on it then.
>>
>>19342374
These mens be crazy
>>
>>19342389
It might be her. I didnt see her face its very blurred the skin is just dark. Im a different anon so no
>>
>>19342390
hah no
>>
>>19342390
>>19342374
Love is crazy.
>>
File: 08277453.jpg (22KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
08277453.jpg
22KB, 325x236px
>>19342400
>It might be her. I didnt see her face its very blurred the skin is just dark. Im a different anon so no

Did you see if she was tall? Chubby might be a stretch with this girl, she's more tall than anything and I wouldn't call her fat either. If I told you her name, would that help you out in determining if it's her or not? The girl's name is Julissa.

I'm assuming you're a male and asking for a specific female?
>>
>>19341929
I ain't no reader, but from experience I can tell you that if shit is toxic enough for him to hold hostage your stuff you need to get the fuck out of there and cut him out of your life.

I assure you the fucker is gonna try to contact you again in the following months asking you to take him back, but you gotta be strong, girl
>>
>>19342408
I can't scry words. She looked tall and thick boned. Yes.
>>
Trading

How do I pass this shit test?
>>
>>19342407
Yes
>>
>>19342421
I'll start yours
Mine is should I just quit on Mr.Pumper?
>>
>>19342439
5 of cups, 5 of pentacles, the devil

Yeah..... Nothing good will come of this I can assure you, don't go for him to be honest
>>
>>19342421
4oS, Highpreistes rev, V of Swords
Ok first of all my man you gotta clear your mindm. This shit is fucking with your brain and your subconscious. If ya don't clear it does not matter how hard you study you are gonna get fucked from the get go.
Once that is done.
You gotta get on that grind!!!
>>
>>19342448
Thanks fanpai. He bores me.
>>
>>19342453
Lol when I said shit test I was talking about a shit test from a woman ty anyways.
>>
>>19342465
Oh fucccc.
Sorry I just assumed a exam, but the advice is still the same. Just take out the exam part :)
>>
>>19342456
so he fucks you,but bores you as well?
>>
>>19342470
>so he fucks you,
BWAHAHA no he hasn't. Seems to be the only thing he is interested, so that bores me.
>>
>>19342417
>I can't scry words. She looked tall and thick boned. Yes.
>>19342307

>Two of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, The Star

First, you need to choose between two people. Once you make your decision, you'll be getting some good news soon and you'll be well on your way to bone town, Population: You and the person of your choice. It really feels like you're being guided towards sex as weird as that sounds, I don't see any real danger or threat of pregnancy/STD's either which is also strange. Just think about the pros and cons of each person, decide and keep doing what you're doing and you'll get sex out of it relatively easy.
>>
Trading

Is my strategy going to buy me enough time to slip the net?
>>
I have to get a job, place to move in and a long term goal. how do I go about this. I'm agonizing.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>19342693
>>19342693

NEW THREAD: >>19342693
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.