[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 67

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19290629
>>
Did something kinda stupid today in regards to a girl I've been dating for a few months. It came from a place of caring and wanting to help her, but I'm not sure how she's going to react... can anyone do a reading or scry on how she will feel about what I did? I can trade you a tarot reading
>>
>>19293729
My friend thinks I was doing a good job of trying to be supportive of her, but I'm just worried a little about it still
>>
File: What my dick does.png (67KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
What my dick does.png
67KB, 150x200px
>>19293696

>The first thing I have to say to you is that I think the lessons of Scorpio are like a major "goal" for this incarnation for you..

So then, where do I go to look at these lessons?

>You may find that over the course of your life you are asked to turn your attention to these aspects that are less "in the light" and more traditionally dark.

Ain't that the truth, brother. I've already got a few years worth of hardcore /pol/acking behind me due to my embrace of being an angry young man and the dark impulses that come with it. And while I'm looking for inner peace, I'm not trying to banish my darker side at all, instead focusing on how to understand it and control it.

>Your pisces rising with your moon in the same sign will mean that you are prone to illusions.

Yeah, I've been suckered quite a few times by quite a few people. I can be far too trusting for my own good. Also, oddly enough, I'm a huge mark for pro wrestling, which is a business entirely built on smoke and mirrors.

>You probably keep a cool head in a crisis, and you may be verbally combative with that mercury in scorp, or skilled in argumentative writing.

Very true, my own friends have joked that I'm a "zen motherfucker" and at one point former ED admin and current Daily Stormer editor weev once told me I'd have made a hell of a troll "back in the day".

>You'd be a good accountant? Or some sort of lawyer (less confident about those two things than I am about the other stuff)

I've given the legal profession some thought, not sure about accounting.

>You are sexually powerful.

Pic related, while I don't mean to brag, I get this quite a bit.

>You're probably deeply intuitive and if you're already doing divination I'm sure you have an aptitude for it.

Yeah, in lieu of a more comprehensive guide I've been playing the cards by ear and I think it's working pretty well so far.

Thanks a lot, did you have a query for my end of the trade?
>>
>>19293729
I see a girl in a pink polo struggling to swing a gulf club on the ball as in hesitant sort of struggling. She eventually hits it and seems satisfied, even though I have no site or idea where it went at least it went some where.

Feels awkward and anxious about it, but knows you mean well and will utilize your advice as necessary after a brief duration of wait. When she does it she will feel happy and relieved so I dont think she hates you.

Could I have a love reading for the next three weeks?
>>
>>19293771
I see something sudden changing things quickly, then you feeling like you're being left out, but towards the end of it, I see patience, and two streams joining together to form one.

Thank you for the reading! Puts me at ease
>>
Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts as to what my guide pertains? Criticisms? If anybody has any questions or concerns regarding divination methods - just let me know.
>>
>>19293752
I kind of don't if you just want to do a general overview read, that'd be much appreciated. I feel like I could use that right about now.

I just realized you may not be the same anon I started reading for? You have extremely similar charts. You're not the person I asked to post a whole-sign house chart, huh. It's weird that you both happen to have the same rising and moon placements though, despite being born a month apart.
>>
>>19293795
You could expand it a little more. I would also suggest creating a google docs document and allowing those you trust to add comments and suggestions. Just sayin'
>>
>>19293771
>>19293791
Also, I know exactly what you're talking about with the golf swing, it's a perfect analogy for what is going on, even down to you not knowing where it went, but at least it went somewhere. Spooky!
>>
>>19293795
It also has a lot of information on divination methods, but ultimately it's just a list of those, even if it only provided a link for beginners, on each of the divination methods, it would be cooler, I believe.
>>
>>19293791
thanks what do you mean by changing sudden? and what does the seperation happen?
>>
>>19293819
I asked what it was that was changing suddenly, and it looks like a maturity thing, something will happen (not sure what) that will cause you to mature in a way you don't expect. I don't know when the separation happens, or if it is already separated to begin with, but it is being joining together
>>
>>19293805
First person from the other thread here, your reading is back in that thread. I read your comments to the other anon though and took them into consideration, because you're right, we're almost exactly a month apart. Though some differences were big, I've never seen someone with more planets in Scorpio than me.
>>
File: 2457625771727.png (26KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
2457625771727.png
26KB, 500x600px
Anyway, I'm still doing playing card readings for anyone interested. General offer of a trade is a three-card reading for anyone who wants to give their take on my chart.

>>19293725

>Five of Diamonds
>Four of Clubs
>Ace of Spades

Simply put: no. You're looking for a happy family life with this PT, or just in general. You need to give up on it. If you don't let go of your infatuation with PT, it will lead to heartbreak, betrayal, emotional pain and suffering of the highest degree, possibly obsession, and maybe even death. You'd be best looking elsewhere for a relationship, anon.

>>19293805

>Four of Diamonds
>Queen of Clubs
>King of Clubs

You've just recently gotten a windfall of some sort, perhaps an inheritance, some sort of boon. And as a result, you've really come into your own, becoming more attractive and self-confident. You really feel yourself right now. And coming down the pipe is someone honest, generous and affectionate, someone you really want to welcome into your life.

>>19293829

>Five of Spades
>Two of Spades
>Six of Spades

Right off the bat I've got a bad feeling about this, Spades are almost never good. Anyway, in terms of music, you're pretty proficent, but I'm guessing you don't really work well with bands, since other people's input tends to impede you. In fact, you might have really come out of a band, or some form of seperation or any other difficult change. If you want to be a bedroom musician, you might see small improvements in your situation, but you won't find that massive fame and success that you're looking for. Maybe consider it as a start, just play music on your own for the sake of playing music and getting better?

>>19293834

>Three of Diamonds
>Five of Clubs
>Jack of Clubs

You've been through a lot of discord, and now you're starting over, looking for something new, right? Anyway, look to your friends for help, perhaps the most reliable and trustworthy one. Perhaps consider emulating them?
>>
>>19293830
Dude right?? It's fairly amazing how many things you have in common. Sorry to skip you then, I thought you were the same person until I looked more carefully! The Saturn in Aquarius positioning thing though, that was meant to be directed at you.
>>
>>19293872
my post is
>>19293829

thanks
>>
>>19293872
Hey, How Will my relationship with this girl, lets call her 'k' go?
>>
Trading.

>male
>capricorn

This party will be good tonight?
>>
>>19293907

6 of pentacles, 4 of wands, ace of wands. it won't be too bad. you'll find yourself having a nice time, at least.
>>
>>19293907

Seeing a piggy bank on a shelf. Seeing a... giant rubber dildo looming above, like a sword of damocles. A stack of playing cards on the left with a paint aisle on one of them, like a party game, and a drink on the right. A floral print symbol, look for it.

Feels about like any party: possibly a blow to the wallet and a bit of goofy fun. The dildo says don't do anything stupid and the only consequences will be goofy in nature, in theory it could fuck you if you fucked up though.

Basically it's a party like any other party.

>Will the jazz set and dinner tonight be worth the price of admission?
>>
>>19293880

...and if I don't have a pet?

>>19293883

>Five of Hearts
>Jack of Spades
>Seven of Diamonds

It's been going well so far, and K has been a major positive force in your life. But right now, one of you is young and while well-meaning, are kind of immature and unreliable. That's something that's gonna have to get fixed, one of you needs to grow up. You've got a suprise coming down the road, something that one of you aren't currently equipped to handle. It might be a gift that you squander, or a problem that you can't solve. But if you want to be able to make the most out of whatever happens, you need to get serious.
>>
>>19293921
>a dildo
>it could fuck you up
KEK
>>
>>19293872
Last one here.
Yes you're right, but I'm not sure about the friends thing, from my point of view I don't have any,
Well thank you
>>
>>19293916
>>19293921

Thank you guys, i'm feeling the party will be nice.

About your query.

>Will the jazz set and dinner tonight be worth the price of admission?
Yes.
>>
>>19293927
>...and if I don't have a pet?
huh?
>>
>>19293872
Unfortunately, I can't really trade, but if you don't mind doing a read regardless, I'd like a general reading for the rest of July.
>>
>>19293954

For whatever reason, your post linked back to a query telling me to kiss a pet. Guess 4chanX messed up on that one, sorry.
>>
File: mal1.jpg (10KB, 236x245px) Image search: [Google]
mal1.jpg
10KB, 236x245px
Offering Tarot Readings this morning. I use a traditional Rider Waite deck, don't read reversals and am an amateur. Happy to do readings on most topics, but will not contact spirits, or do queries that irk me as especially immoral. Don't worry, those are very rare, and I will hopefully still offer general advice.

Please give me:
>Your sex
>Your age/stage of life
>A specific query or topic
>For generals: I need a timeframe.
>For love readings: your sexual orientation, the sex of any romantic interests involved, and if you're single/dating/married/divorced etc.
>For career readings: I need your line of work.
>For spiritual readings: I need your main belief system or paradigm, and a goal you're trying to reach. Any other important information might be helpful.

Thank you all! I hope to read you soon!
>>
>>19293974

Male
I'd like to know what the next three months or so entail, so a general I suppose.

Thank you kindly.
>>
>>19293872
1st one here!

Thank you so much for the reading. I really liked your style :)
>>
>>19293974

female
hmm i'd like a general for the next 3 months. thank you~
>>
>>19293973
Huehuehuehue
>>
>>19293973
my OP was
Are there any possibilities for me to pursue music as a bedroom musician and find some recognition or possibly some opportunities?

Thanks
>>
>>19293974
>Male
>22
>Do I need to spend the rest of my free time learning to pass the past or am I fine half assing it?
>The first part is multiple choice but needs specific information so not learning at all is a big nono, and the second part is if I pass the first part an invitation to an oral exam that's around 15 minutes.
>>
>>19293974
straight male
I would like to know if there's anyone at AF I could have something with.

Thanks!
>>
>>19293974
>Male
>Late 20s
>Traffic Engineering
>Will I be accepted to the startup accelerator programme I will apply in 2 days?

Thanks
>>
>>19293974
good morning! Hope you're having a wonderful one tho
>>Your sex
Male
>>Your age/stage of life
25, turning 26 on the 27th
>>A specific query or topic
I'd like to know what is likely to happen in the coming weeks/months be it positive or negative

Thanks
>>
>>19293927
Thank you
>>
>>19293974
Male
24, almost 25
Can you do a general reading for whats left of 2017?
>>
>>19293974
Male
Wondering how the relationship with girl I'm currently talking to will progress.
Straight ofc and single
Thank you
>>
>>19293872
Hi, reader.

Will I have what I want?
>>
>>19293955

>Five of Hearts
>Ace of Spades
>Seven of Diamonds

You've spent most of the month making plans and preparations, probably to the point of obsession. And it's not really good for you at all, this is not a healthy obsession you've had. And to make matters worse, all your plans are going to go awry, because some sort of monkey wrench is going to come along and ruin everything for you.

>>19293991

Already answered this at >>19293872

Anyway, I'm off to dinner, so that's it for now!
>>
Does anyone have any information and guide lines for studying Necromancy?
>>
>>19293981
We're very busy tonight, so the queue will be mixed up a bit to give latecomers a chance. Just an FYI to querents.

Month 1: Three of cups. This card jumped out of my deck while shuffling and plopped on to the table, so it's important, lol. This card represents "merriment" as my book describes- to me, it's a card of drinking and partying. So you're likely to get wild this month. It can also be a card of conclusions and happy endings.

Month 2: The Star! This is a card of pouring your energy, wealth and stuff into things with a feeling of hope and possibly anxiety. You might be required to make an investment in month 2/

Month 3: Six of pentacles. This card depicts a rich man feeding beggars, holding scales. You might find yourself caught in a relationship or friendship where someone is dependent on you, or you're put in a place of judgement and responsibility. Also, this might be a card suggesting that you act generously in month 3.

Hope this was satisfactory!
>>
>>19294025
>Right off the bat I've got a bad feeling about this, Spades are almost never good. Anyway, in terms of music, you're pretty proficent, but I'm guessing you don't really work well with bands, since other people's input tends to impede you. In fact, you might have really come out of a band, or some form of seperation or any other difficult change. If you want to be a bedroom musician, you might see small improvements in your situation, but you won't find that massive fame and success that you're looking for. Maybe consider it as a start, just play music on your own for the sake of playing music and getting better?
thanks, here's my input
>Right off the bat I've got a bad feeling about this, Spades are almost never good.
>Anyway, in terms of music, you're pretty proficent, but I'm guessing you don't really work well with bands, since other people's input tends to impede you.
Pretty much spot on
>In fact, you might have really come out of a band, or some form of seperation or any other difficult change. If you want to be a bedroom musician, you might see small improvements in your situation, but you won't find that massive fame and success that you're looking for. Maybe consider it as a start, just play music on your own for the sake of playing music and getting better?
Not looking for fame, just wanted to know if i have any possibility to reach other really good musicians for collaborations and possibly be involved in a full band or just wanting to know if i'll ever make anything out of it
>>
File: 1474962618721.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474962618721.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>19293974
F27
General 10 years
>>
>>19293872
You would make a fun date
>>
>>19294038

My advice based on what you told me is to look at studio solo artists. I know One Man Bands are common in Black Metal, with Burzum and Xasthur being the big two names. Also, a lot of composers are more or less OMBs of their own, like Mick Gordon. My guess from the reading is that while you won't really network with people, you'll just get a lot of good practice in, and become more skilled.

>>19294052

I'm quite literally about to get up to go make myself dinner and I see this. I've been told that I'm a good date by my current partner, mostly in that I managed to pack the week he came to visit with plenty of activities and kept him busy. Would you be willing to elaborate?
>>
>>19294025
>You've spent most of the month making plans and preparations, probably to the point of obsession
That's an interesting read, as I can't really think of anything I've been planning in any great detail. But now I'm interested - once you get back from dinner, can you tell me anything about this "monkey wrench"?
>>
>>19294013

I'm going to do a present, future, help and hindrance for you.

Present: the Fool. You're falling in young love, not really thinking about the consequences. This can be a wonderful and exciting time, but it's called the "fool" for a reason, so watch out.

The future: The Hermit. Uh oh. This card is one of isolation and self discovery. Perhaps the card is suggesting it won't work out. Sorry, buddy.

Helper: Eight of swords. This card tells me you need to bind yourself up and control yourself in order to have the best outcome. Don't be overbearing or allow your emotions to get the better of you.

Hindrance: Wheel of Fortune. This card is luck and fate. I think the card is saying don't take chances and play it safe. Luck really isn't on your side in this situation.

Hope this was a satisfactory reading.
>>
>>19294071
>Would you be willing to elaborate?
I'm not a great astrologer, it was the impression that jumped out at me, "I would totally date this girl for a few months, it would be fun." I'm better at reading the charts from astro.com with the sidechart anyway.
>>
>>19293995

For this query, I received the seven of pentacles. This card is one of hard work and toil, but eventually fruitfulness. So I would venture to say, you will be accepted but it's going to be tough.
>>
>>19294034

Thank you kindly :)
>>
>>19294085

>Girl

anon...
>>
>>19294079
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>19293994

For this query, I received the Queen of Pentacles. This card strikes me with the idea that you will find someone at AF- she will be quiet, contemplative, intelligent and a bit stoic. She is also likely to value material gifts, and be difficult to get to know.

Hope this was satisfactory.
>>
>>19294025
Male
Am I going to find a partner soon? 3 month-ish
>>
>>19293974
male
what does G think of me?she is female and im male, both single. i want o know how i stand with her. im straight
>>
>>19294099
Kek, well there's that. Let me rephrase, “I would totally date a girl with this astrological placement for a few months, it would be fun.”

You threw me off when you said he/him. Obviously homosexuals exist, but my mind doesn't jump there immediately.
>>
>>19294071
I'm more in the territory of Prog rock/metal and fusion
>My guess from the reading is that while you won't really network with people, you'll just get a lot of good practice in, and become more skilled.
That's really what it seems to head towards to

thanks for the reading!
>>
>>19294106

I received the Knight of Wands. This card is traditionally read often as "a friendly young man". The character on the card is young, a bit shy, a bit funny, but generally strong and powerful and looks like a nice guy. So I'd say that's what G thinks of you.
>>
>>19294141
would that mean that she dosent see me as someone she would date?
>>
>>19294102
Thank you so much for the reading, it was indeed satisfactory :)
>>
>>19294147
I can't say. Why don't you ask her out and see! :^)
>>
>>19294158
shes asleep now so i guess i can ask her tommarrow then. i like her but shes so hard to read, its like she likes me but in a hard to understand way?
>>
>>19294141
can you do me please? You skipped me, i'm
>>19293999
>>
>>19294180
Could you specify a time frame?
>>
>>19293974
Female
This is not much love related, but could you tell me what this person think about this whole situation and what action they're going to make?
>>
>>19293974
straight male
I'll get a gf someday?
>>
>>19294192

i think you skipped me too :(
>>
>>19293974
Male, 23
I asked the guy doing playing card readings for a general read for the rest of July, but I'm a little unsure as to the accuracy of his read so I'd like a second opinion.

Original query is here >>19293955 and the read is >>19294025
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>19294213

"What does X think about this whole situation?" :Five of cups. This is a card of grief. X is probably feeling a bit reclusive and upset, and is focusing a lot on the negative side of things. While X still has good things and a positive aspect to the situation, X is choosing to ignore that.

"What action is X going to make?" Eight of cups. This card perfectly matches the previous one. X is going to sort out the situation, make sure everything's okay, and then retreat, either moving to a different social circle, a different location or a different path in life. X is going to isolate themselves a little bit, I think.
>>
>>19294192
sorry for late reply but i had mentioned for the coming weeks or months
>>
>>19294244
That's not specific. Give me a number of weeks, or a number of months. Or choose a specific query.
>>
>>19294247
say from today to a month or two timespan?
>>
>>19294242
That would be really good if they going to do that. Thank god.
Thanks for a reading. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>19294113

Don't worry, no offense taken. I feel like the more ambiguous "partner" is the most subtle way of confirming it, but hey, it is what it is.

>>19294115

No problem!
>>
>>19294236

Okay, here's my interpretation.

Your current situation: Four of wands. I always read this card as one of jealousy, looking at two happy people and refusing to do anything to change your situation. Are you stuck in a rut by your emotions? An alternative reading is dating, partying and redecorating. Maybe you've been having a good and frivolous time lately.

A help: Four of wands. This card depicts a knight about to sleep and pray in his room. I think this card is saying you should take time out and rest more, as well as meditate and explore your spirituality in a way that helps you. Contemplation is important and helpful.

A hindrance: Six of pentacles. Your hindrance might be in a number of things: this card represents dependence on others, or an excess of power. Are you desperate for attention and affection from someone? Are you constantly asking your parents for money? Alternatively, are you taking advantage of someone due to your place of power? Be careful about these power dynamics.

An outcome for July: Queen of Pentacles. This card represents a steady and intelligent mind, and in my eyes, budgeting. You will be given the opportunity to slow down, become more spiritual and contemplative, and maybe wind down the frivolity in your life (as seen in the first card).

I hope this reading was satisfactory.
>>
>>19294227

"Will I get a girlfriend some day?" I got the Knight of Cups. Knights represent young men (like you) and cups represent emotions. A young man in control of his emotions, ready to be generous and chivalrous. I would say, yes, you will find a girlfriend once you reach this state.

"How do I go about getting a girlfriend?" I got the strength card. This depicts a beautiful young woman and a lion. It represents taming instincts and negative aspects of ourselves. Maybe try taking this slowly with girls, and practicing self control, especially regarding sexuality.

I hope this was satisfactory :)
>>
File: malogranatum.gif (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
malogranatum.gif
5KB, 100x100px
Be back in a tick, guys, just need to wash my hair and set up outside. It's a beautiful day today, not a cloud in the sky! :)

If I skipped you, it's probably because your query was too general. Remember to include a NUMBER (specific number) of days, weeks or months. Or, choose a specific query.
>>
>>19294312
>>19293992
It's the last 5 days before the multiple choice and the oral exam would be around a week or so afterwards they set the date of those after knowing how many passes the first part to know when they have to start to get all of them done in inside the week. Am I missing something?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-14-10-15-23.png (1MB, 1080x661px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-14-10-15-23.png
1MB, 1080x661px
Hey hey hey yall! I hope you guys are having a really great day.
Let's do some readings!
I offer tarot and scrying
I'm only going to take three next BF and GF queries..
I need:
>Query
>something. I'll leave it open-ended I'm curious to see what you guys are going to show
>>
>>19294329
>>Query
Can i get a general reading for the coming weeks or months please?
>>something. I'll leave it open-ended I'm curious to see what you guys are going to show
Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G31TA5yRQ6E&list=LLNqZQCosvZEgsxwq4Jmhl4w&index=1
>>
>>19294312

i'm >>19293987 and said 3 months, is that not specific enough?
>>
>>19294329
>Query
I'll take a general love reading for the next few weeks, if you don't mind.

>something
Here, have this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA1hZoBLrdY
>>
>>19294329
How do you like this?http://haxiomic.github.io/GPU-Fluid-Experiments/html5/?q=Medium
>>
>>19294329
Could you scry my future girl?

https://youtu.be/Uu4esxD_G5U song will be good enough?
>>
>>19294329
Male
How am I going to meet my next partner?
>>
>>19294329

can you scry my next boyfriend? thank you angel-chan :3 all i have is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmRkS1os7k

it's very relaxing
>>
>>19294329
scrying
male
How i will meet my next partner?
>>
I'm back, y'all. If >>19294329 Angel-chan is okay, with it, I can take some of her querents.
>>
>>19294329
Can you do work related queries? I would just like to know would I be better off leaving my current job?
>>
>>19294321
Can you rephrase that simply, in to a question?
>>
>>19294350
>something neat
oreo and milk
>>
>>19294351
>>19294355
Would you mind doing me please, I think she's only doing love readings
>>
>>19294270
>I always read this card as one of jealousy, looking at two happy people and refusing to do anything to change your situation. Are you stuck in a rut by your emotions?
That's an interesting take on the Four of Wands, and especially in the area of romance it's pretty accurate.

My general impressions of the read seem to be that I should take time to focus on myself and my own development instead of worrying about things and try to let go of that which isn't feasible now, or something to that effect.
>>
>>19294357
Do I need to spend the rest of my free time learning to pass the test?
>>
>>19294351

>>19293987 still here
>>
>>19294351
Can you do me please? You never did me and i did answer your question
>>19294258
>>
>>19294360
Sure!

Outcome if you don't leave: Four of pentacles. A king stands sure of himself , holding a pentacle with two under his feet. This card represents sureness of material possession. Basically, if you don't leave, you'll be stable.

Outcome if you do leave: Three of swords. This card represents heartache and difficulty. It can also represent you hurting others. Would your move cause great shifts and challenges to others?

It's up to you to decide if it's worth the risk.
>>
>>19294357
Actually I think this is going to end up being a big misunderstanding, I feel like I'd rather pass.
It's just 5-15 more days of learning max guess I'll have to suck it up and deal with it.
Sorry for the inconvenience
>>
>>19294369
"A month or two"- do you want one month, or two??
>>
>>19294380
2 please
>>
File: kFuh0ee.jpg (20KB, 729x661px) Image search: [Google]
kFuh0ee.jpg
20KB, 729x661px
>>19294346
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WffEFQHcZbo
>>
>>19294329
Hello, angel.
Would like yo know I am capable of reaching spiritual enlightenment? Also I can't meditate so I need to know if ill ever be able to do it?
Help please
>>
>>19294393
Well, now I realize you're only reading love queries
>>19294351
Hmm, if is isn't too much too ask and you have some time, do you think you could help me out
>>
>>19294366
Sorry for the skip, it must have gotten lost in the thread.

Month 1: Temperance. This card represents restriction, but healthy restriction. You might need to start drinking less, spending less and eating healthier this month. It also can represent spas, bathing and swimming. Maybe consider doing these activities with some frequency this month.

Month 2: Eight of cups. You're going to need to sort out a tricky emotional situation next month. After this, you will want to recluse or have a change of scenery, whether physically or mentally. Allow yourself time to travel and shift next month, and prepare for a precarious emotional situation.

Month 3: The tower. This month will involve something bad. You're going to feel shaken up and a bit miserable, sorry!

Hope this was okay!
>>
>>19294399
Sure, will do in a sec. I have a quick reading before you in the queue, so hold tight.
>>
>>19294383
Month 1: Queen of Wands. You're going to feel in control, strong and honoured this month. Alternatively, you will need to BECOME this way. Respect yourself.

Month 2: King of Swords. Another monarch- this again, reiterates your need for self respect. You may want to explore your masculine side in month 2, and make some big decisions.
>>
>>19294340
>Can i get a general reading for the coming weeks or months please?
>rest of July

>Page of wands, Vii of wands, judgment
Things look good in terms of work and material things. An idea you had has been very successful. What made it work?
>August
VI of pents, the Magician, the world
Conpasion and understanding breed generosity. This spread feels very fulfilling. You got a good streak of luck use it wisely
>>
>>19294407
Ok, no problem.
Thank you
>>
anyone wants to do a reading for my next 2 months please?
>>
>>19294418
cool man! Thanks!
>>
>>19294404

i'm already a recluse, so that takes care of that, lol. shaken up and miserable is my usual state. thanks for the reading
>>
>>19294427
Thanks for the reading
>>
>>19294399

Present: Eight of swords. You're bound up and blinded like the young woman in this card's image. You're confused and struggling to make sense of things, and feel stuck in a rut.

Help: The Moon. This represents dreams and the subconscious. I think practicing dream work, keeping a dream diary, etc. will be helpful to you. The traditional reading of this is always associated with the beginnings of our journey to spirituality and enlightenment- you're on the right path, so don't worry!

Hindrance: I got this card for a similar reading on myself, Six of cups. It represents childhood, childishness, nostalgia, memories and dependency on others. You need to watch out for getting too emotional and dependent on others on your journey.

Outcome 1: Page of pentacles. This card represents, to me, small beginnings and small change. So you might find yourself with a modest level of skill that you're happy with, and that's all.

Outcome 2: Temperance. This card represents spiritual mastery. It depicts an angel, a rising sun, a lake etc. You have the opportunity to reach a very beautiful spirituality if you put in the time and effort, relax and let your intuition take hold. I would also say this card is linked the Guardian Angels if you're into that sort of thing.

You got a lot of cards that I, as a beginning witch, also received. So I find that interesting. Hope this reading was okay. If you have any questions about spirituality, I'll be happy to answer.
>>
>>19294351
Can you do me?
I'm female straight asking about a straight male
I'm wondering if he has moved on to another woman or if I'm still in his heart
>>
>>19294464
Four of wands. Sorry to say but he has moved on, and you're feeling prone to jealousy at the moment.
>>
>>19294342
>I'll take a general love reading for the next few weeks, if you don't mind.
Sure thing!!
Viii of cups rev, king of swords rev, temperance rev
Yo bud you just like break up with somebody. Cuz you're feeling really freaking sad and really confused about the whole situation. I recommend you to take some time for yourself and maybe get in touch with some Hobbies and Friends. Cuz you're being too cruel to yourself
>>
>>19294399
>Well, now I realize you're only reading love queries
???
I'm not.
I take all kinds of queries, I just don't want to scry people next BF and GF a million times. That is why I put a limit
>>
>>19294459
Very interesting reading.
You were really accurate in all that I can confirm
Thank you very much.

As for questions, could I ask you about your journey? Like what things did you found useful?
>>
>>19294351
>I'm back, y'all. If >>19294329 # Angel-chan is okay, with it, I can take some of her querents
I'm confused.
>>
>>19294490
I was saying that I had just gotten back after a quick break and was offering to take some of people that requested a reading from you, to make your queue smaller.
>>
Trading
>>
I'm hella confused...
Who said I was only taking romance queries?
>I offer tarot and scrying
I'm only going to take three next BF and GF queries..
OH I see phrasing was a little strange
BWAHAHAHA!
Nah yall I'm taking all kinds of queries!
>>
>>19294495
Ahh I see!
Kek
But thank you darling, I got this
You should answer the rest of your querent tho huehue.
>>
>>19294489
Joining social groups (facebook groups, forums, /x/, etc.) were very helpful for me. Also learning to divine in some method is very, very helpful for one's intuition. Try tarot, runes, pendulums etc. and find what attracts you.

I too struggle with meditation. If you're trying to reach gnosis in order to do magick, there are other ways. Meditation practice is important, but I know plenty of people that reach gnosis with dancing, hyperventilation, and even orgasm. Seriously, the amount of people that charge sigils with orgasm is astounding. So try and vary your practice up to include both meditation and stimulation.

I recommend to you Alan Chapman's Advanced Magick for Beginners. Very helpful, written simply and has no fuddy duddy weirdness. Also, the Psychonaut's Field Manual offers a lot of practical help and is fun to read. Remember that spirituality is not a one way path, and nobody has the "right" way. Be patient with yourself, keep trying new things and keep a light heart. Ignore the hard-asses and have fun with it.
>>
>>19294510
Angel chan am I going to get back together with my ex? I'm female he is male.
>>
Be back in about half an hour, peeps.
>>
>>19294344
Alot, Anon! I spent a good 5 mins messing with this.
>>19294345

(1/3)
Blond hair. That is curly but changes into straight.
Ahhh she likes to change her hair texture and length alot.
Kek
She a bit thicc, wears mom jeans. She likes plants
>>19294346
In the gathering of friends. It's like she's a friend of a friend you know I mean. Probably at some club or a party because I hear music and I see alcohol
>>
>>19294375
Thank you so much!
>>
>>19294543
Last one here.

Thank you so much for the reading :3

Did you see her appearance or anything of the like?
>>
>>19294347
>10 hours of cricket
Fuck yeah saved for tonight! Hopefully I can sleep!
(2/3)
Pale skin and black hair. Gives me the feeling that they were emo before. Kek
>>19294350
>oreos and milk
They know what is good.
By chance. Like you guys are literally gonna bump into one another. It feels so spontaneous.
>>
24 m Scorpio

Willing to trade if someone can read my query which is

Should I do something to take some more time and space or just keep it how it is?
>>
>>19294550
She didn't have bangs and he hair was brown and long
>>
>>19294543
Thanks Angel-chan. Someone ealier did mention some blonde girl.
>She a bit thicc
I don't mind thicc chicks if they're smart and cute enough.
>>
Air query.

What waters am I sailing toward; emotionally / spiritually?

Additionally what trait do I need to cultivate and focus on?
>>
>>19294522
Black smoke. Ties made out of black string.
Yes by force from you.
You doing witchcraft?
>>
>>19294562

heh i seem to attract the emo type. he sounds cute, i hope it's the guy i'm attracted to. thank you~
>>
>>19294583
A little here and there, but more just to influence not to force. Only if he still has the foundation and some love left in his heart.
>>
>>19294562
thank you senpai!! no hint of knowing the physical location?
>>
>>19294587
>heh i seem to attract the emo type. he sounds cute, i hope it's the guy i'm attracted to. thank you~
Best of luck!
>>19294589
Gurl!! No shade! I wish you the best. Just remember that if you put in desperate energy while you're doing your spells you only get desperate energy back.
>>
>>19294593
A man is going to sound super stereotypical but for some reason food seems to come up. Maybe a supermarket or maybe a cafe. What if you like some place that you go to a lot
>>
>>19294606
Ty for the reminder. :) I actually do forget that sometimes.
>>
>>19294510
hey again Angel-Chan i wanted to ask you if you can scry the next time ill see jojo in person again as in like if you can a time frame ,and also how will it be like (ex spontaneous ,fun,sexual etc) and im a female lol
>something well ill let you know smore donuts from dunkin donuts is yummy
>>
Any readers on currently?
>>
Justice VIII
>>
File: 1499959639189.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1499959639189.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How do any Tarot readers here do a yes/no question? I could never get a reasonable accuracy with it. The tarot always wants to tell me a story
>>
File: 351323513.jpg (121KB, 503x532px) Image search: [Google]
351323513.jpg
121KB, 503x532px
>>19293974
female, 24
How will my life change after my intensive outpatient program? My last day is July 31st
>>
>>19294665
Pretty easy.

https://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2014/11/a-useful-yesno-spread/
>>
>>19294616
Telling ya! <3
>>19294638
Huehue as soon as I was reading your query I got lewd vibes. Kek
Ehh I can't get a time frame
But I hear muffled music that is really basey.
Boom, Boom, Boom
You going to a night club?
Who ever Jojo is they are a handsy fuck. Expect alot of tounge and ass grabbing.
Sounds and feels like a nice lewd hook up
You better be on birthcontrol or use a condom.
>>
>>19294570
Thank you :3 I hope we meet in no time.
>>
>>19294685
Hey you! I finally answered ya email!
>>
>>19294665
I make an absolute statement and draw two cards, one for true, and one for false. I don't look at the cards until I've pulled both. I use my standard sortilege method (the official technical scientific name that old wizards in towers use, I believe, is “feel it out”) to place the cards upright or reversed. 99% of the time, I get a straight answer. If I get both upright or both reversed, I take it as “yes and no” or “neither yes nor no,” in which case I dig deeper into the issue.
>>
>>19294691
Oh thanks. Yeah let's discuss that through e-mail.
>>
>>19294665
Ehh yes or no questions are hard. Sometimes is better to ask an Oracle deck for questions likw that.
I remember trying to use tarot for yes or nos, but never got enough feedback on it so make a conclusion.
>>
File: tumblr_o3pilvpk0E1rx3k87o1_500.jpg (157KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3pilvpk0E1rx3k87o1_500.jpg
157KB, 500x627px
Back and ready to do tarot readings.

I would especially love a natal chart reading, and am willing to do a really big reading in exchange for one!
>>
>>19294665
I usually just reframe the yes or no into another question. I think pendulums are better suited to yes/no dichotomies.
>>
>>19294711
Also this!!!
>>
>>19294707
I'd like to know her feelings towards me and if I should continue bothering or just give her some space right now.

Also how she's currently feeling, she's been really down today and its depressing. I don't know if I helped her feel better or not.
>>
>>19294680
>
"How will my life change after my outpatient program?" Ten of cups. A very beautiful card of positive emotions and joy. So, I would say, it will change for the better. Also, you will become closer to your loved ones.

"What should I keep in mind regarding this?" The Hierophant. I get the feeling you might encounter organised religion or a similar spiritual group soon. It's up to you whether or not you join or participate.
>>
>>19294725

"How does she feel about me?" Four of pentacles. She is feeling thoughtful and contemplative, but this is a card of sureness and possession. She knows she has you "on lock" but is unsure if that's a good thing.

"What should I do?" Five of pentacles. This card depicts a male and female beggar walking through the snow together, but not speaking or looking at one another. I would say tell her you're here for her, but don't bother her with incessant conversation. Just let her know you're here if she needs it.

"How is she feeling right now?" Three of swords. She's feeling really emotionally shitty right now, and has a lot of pain going on.
>>
>>19294746
I see, so I guess I should back off a bit.
>>
>>19294707
What are KK's thoughts on me precisely and will I ever get into a relationship with her or am I just gonna get cucked and hurt?
>>
>>19294707
Reader, could you please tell me how is my sex change going to go?
>>
>>19294565

Bump
>>
>>19294764

"How does she feel about me?" Two of pentacles. She sees you as someone fun to have a fling with. She's enjoying her time with you but isn't serious about it right now.

"What will the outcome of our relationship be?" The Star. You're going to pour a lot of energy, time, emotions and materials into the relationship, for the sake of hope and anticipation. But there won't seem to be any real payout for you.

"What should I do?" Four of wands. You should stop being jealous of other couples, and go be social, party and find a new girl to crush on. There's plenty of fish in the see.
>>
>>19294785
give me an nickname or a meaningful alias you go by and I'll read it.
>>
>>19294789
Oh...well...thanks I guess.
>>
>>19294521
Ok, I will consider all of this.

Another reader told me basically the same, as in what I should do, to "experiment" to be able to truly advance.

Thank you for all
>>
>>19293808
>>19293817
Noted HM. I'll see what I can work on.
>>
>>19294766

Nine of pentacles. A fine, elegant woman. Traditional readings indicate luxury and material satisfaction. So, your sex change seems to go well.
>>
>>19294707
How do I move our relationship into a more meaningful level?
>>
>>19294793
Gabriel
>>
>>19294807
>
I received the six of cups, a card of childhood nostalgia and innocence, as well as giving simple gifts. Perhaps gifting a small bunch of flowers (as displayed on the card) would be a good idea. Also, try being a bit more child-like, having more fun with so-and-so and lightening up a bit.
>>
File: 1496820085129.png (4MB, 2200x1467px) Image search: [Google]
1496820085129.png
4MB, 2200x1467px
>>19294707
When will I hear from her again?
>>
>>19294707
Will I move out in the next few months?
>>
>>19294802
Amazing!
Thank you.
>>
>>19294711
>>19294713
This is my usual practice as well, just seemed like other readers were getting good yes/no answers
>>
>>19294822
Knight of wands. My immediate thought is "quickly" because the card depicts a horse. But the horse is riding through a desert. It will be as fast as possible, but it still might take a while due to circumstances.

The suit of wands can also mean springtime, or weeks. I'm sorry I can't be more specific.
>>
>>19294826
Knight of swords. My immediate thought is yes- the man on the card is rushing forward in determination to get what he wants. So yes you'll move out, but it'll take a bit of effort.
>>
>>19294704
Which Oracle decks do you find a connection with? I'd like to start looking at some
>>
>>19294707
Hey, how will things go between me and her from now on?
>>
>>19294840
No problem, it is still helpful. And honestly, I know she will get me to as soon as she can, I just go through goofy thought processes, and impatience sometimes. Good to hear from someone else, though. Than you again
>>
>>19294820
That's really all it'll take to have a more meaningful relationship with her rather than what we have now?
>>
>>19294814
Give it more time and space, distance yourself from it and give it time to sit for a bit. Try to almost ignore it or push it into the back of your head. eventually the situation will develop into something more advantageous because of the lack of attention it has been receiving. let it go, and wait for it to come back at a later time.
>>
File: Astrology Chart w table.png (34KB, 492x641px) Image search: [Google]
Astrology Chart w table.png
34KB, 492x641px
Hi /div/! My location has a tornado warning for the first time in years, how the times are changing!

Oh, also. Is anyone reading astrology charts? Would anyone want to take a shot at mine? I've been told it's special or something but was never given much detail as to why.

Any insight is very much appreciated!

Also, stay tuned in this weekend for more chakra reading shenanigans!
>>
>>19294855

"She will..." I got the ace of swords. She's going to be mentally clear and determined about what she wants, possibly a bit more sassy or confident than normal.

"You will..." I got the ace of pentacles.This is the card of wealth and sureness, and there's a beautiful garden beneath it. I think you're likely to be giving and receiving gifts, and finding a lot of valuable fruitfulness in the relationship.

Outcome: Queen of Wands. An honourable, strong, and beautiful queen. It's a positive card, but I think this reading is reiterating that you owe her a bit more respect and you need to be honourable towards her. But the Queen holds a sunflower, so you'll get a lot from the relationship in the end, I think.
>>
>>19294869
I don't know you at all, nor do I know your friend nor the situation. So if you seem shocked by it, then my reading of the card was probably inaccurate to you. It's up to you to interpret and decide what you'll do with the reading.
>>
>>19294707
Lately I've been pursuing a lovely girl, how are my efforts going? Is this likely to become a more fruitful endeavor full of happiness and love? If not, then what are her current feelings towards me and how can I make this work?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>19294875
You will have a shit ton of kids wow man
>>
Why is Thoth so attractive to me? I don't even see him often but seeing his readings makes me want to do stuff.. Anyone else get like this with readers?
>>
>>19294889
Do you think it's because they're genuinely nice people or because of what they do as readers that motivates that kind of thing, or maybe a bit of both.
>>
>>19294879
Less condecending maybe? Because I do respect her a lot.
That sounds pretty good actually. Thanks mate!
>>
>>19294875
Hey hey Apotheosis!
How are you doing on this fine evening?
I hope well!
>>
>>19294885
"How are my efforts going?" Eight of pentacles. Literally depicts a man working hard, carving things. Finished carvings hang up in front of him, and he's almost finished them all So your efforts are going well!

"How does she feel about me?" Judgement. A strange card for this situation I think, but traditional readings usually say this card represents renewal, rebirth, etc. I see it as one of a saviour, or a helper. So maybe she thinks you're a really great guy who has helped her come to terms with things and make a positive change in her life.

"What will the outcome be?" Knight of pentacles. This is a card of responsibility and chivalry. I see this as a significant relationship, but one that might end up weighing you down. One of you might become dependent on the other.

"What action should I take?" The High Priestess, my favourite card in the deck, I think. This card is a card of feminine magick, intuition and the subconscious. I think this card is urging you to make personal spiritual efforts to aid the relationship in whatever form that may take for you.

Hope this was a satisfactory reading.
>>
>>19294889
>Anyone else get like this with readers?
Reporting in. Can confirm.
>>
>>19294918
Sweet, seems like its going well. Appreciate the reading GAC.
>>
>>19294895
>>19294927
Anyone in particular
>>
>>19294895
I think it's just because the idea of having sex with someone who can see a future so accurately turns me on. I've gotten too many dead on readings from him.
He's single right?
>>
File: nooooooooo.jpg (97KB, 669x499px) Image search: [Google]
nooooooooo.jpg
97KB, 669x499px
>>19294888
...In the immortal words of Sterling Archer
>pic related

...No but for fucking real man, don't tell me that. I do not want to be my father :(
>>
File: Chakra Kundalini.jpg (49KB, 460x568px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra Kundalini.jpg
49KB, 460x568px
>>19294912
I'm doing pretty amazing, my job interview today went well, and thanks to everyone mentioning how damn nervous I'd be I was able to work through it MUCH EASIER and even when I made the derpest of mistakes (didn't bring a resume) I didn't freeze up, I just was honest and even managed to drive home and back to deliver a resume. That was when the guy said he'd be in touch so...
Possible Win!

I hope it rains, this desert needs rain lol...

>>19294889
inb4 someone says Angel.
>>
>>19294935
Certain reader, but I'd never want to admit it or share who it is. Then again a lot of the readers around these parts tend to be pretty interesting characters or personalities aside from their reading stuff. Seems like a group of eccentric in a fun way kind of people really.
>>
>>19294970
so eccentric that they can't co-exist peacefully together

see for example:

>div irc
>div discord
>Thoth's frequent verbal slapping around of other readers and querents
>>
>>19294948
He's married
>>
File: trippy games adult swim.gif (2MB, 480x840px) Image search: [Google]
trippy games adult swim.gif
2MB, 480x840px
>>19294970
Yeah, imagine if we all attended a rave together.

/x/ themed /div/ rave sounds legit.

>>19294978
Sounds like someone needs to slap all of our eccentric personalities to get the fuck along with each other :D

>>19294982
>he's single?
>he's married
>The sound of a heart breaking echoes in the distance~
>>
File: 1497059486472.jpg (115KB, 750x465px) Image search: [Google]
1497059486472.jpg
115KB, 750x465px
>>19294978
>so eccentric that they can't co-exist peacefully together

Dunno some are pretty laid back and whatnot, seen a lot of readers who actively avoid or don't care a bout the drama or are just cool to other readers in general. sure there's some drama here and there, but generally they seem to be pretty cool with one another, to some extent anyway. I think the drama might be overplayed a bit for fun purposes, overall they seem to get along well enough. Might just be personal internet drama in general who knows?
>>
>>19293713

Read me please anons.

18 years, Samuel, Sagittarius.
>>
Trading

Is my group worth playing with or should I leave. I got into an argument recently with them?
>>
>>19294968
>I'm doing pretty amazing, my job interview today went well, and thanks to everyone mentioning how damn nervous I'd be I was able to work through it MUCH EASIER and even when I made the derpest of mistakes (didn't bring a resume) I didn't freeze up, I just was honest and even managed to drive home and back to deliver a resume. That was when the guy said he'd be in touch so...
>Possible Win!
My dude!!! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! hell yeah. I'm praying for you!!!

>inb4 someone says Angel.
I'm dead!
I hope I inspire others to take care of themselves
>>
>>19293713
What deck is that? Reverse search did nothing for me.
>>
>>19295028
Yay prayers from an Angel!

Makes me wonder if when an Angel prays it can see it's prayers travel towards the entity in question.

Hey Angel, are you willing to do a reading right now?
>>
>>19294875
You're a Cancer - along with your Venus in Cancer. You also have some planetary power in Capricorn. No Midheaven - which is not a particularly "good" sign, this might mean you lack drive, ambition, or direction.
>>
>>19294707

How can I find some relief / healing?
>>
>>19295035
Sure thing!!!
>>
File: stf137_concept1.png (330KB, 620x498px) Image search: [Google]
stf137_concept1.png
330KB, 620x498px
>>19295012
For the short term, give them another chance and see if it gets better. Return with a more critical perspective on the way things have been going there and how it all unfolds during the times you spend, ask yourself if it's worth it and even enjoyable anymore, remove the activity from it and ask if those are the people you really want to be spending time with it. Read suggests that they're the kind of people a few years down from the line you'll reconnect with and be a little concerned that you used to hang with total squares like that, might be a bit of a "glad I'm not a part of that social crapfest" anymore type of response.reminded me a lot of people looking back through a high school yearbook and realizing what a dork they and the people the hung out with when they were going through "a phase" really was.
>>
>>19295038
Ty
>>
>>19295038 we need to get back into our real dimension. I'm going to start trying, try to hang on, ok
>>
>>19294935
In b4 "ironic" /div/-fu shitposts start rolling in.
>>
I'll read tarot for a half hour if anyone is interested... no "general readings" and all I ask in return are cute cat pictures
>>
>>19294948
Thoth's actually a looker too. I remember back when someone from the /div/ irc posted his pics in the thread.
>>
File: Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg (132KB, 356x408px) Image search: [Google]
Christ as King Occult Symbolism.jpg
132KB, 356x408px
>>19295037
>You're a Cancer
Aye Cap'n.
>lack drive,
Check.
>ambition,
...Check.
>direction.
Yup. Pretty much. It's like my life is free form and I'm expected to put it together mostly myself with only a basic foundation to survive on for a while before it crumbles and I'm SOL or established somewhat in life.

What do you mean by planetary power in Capricorn?

>>19295040
Actually, now that I think about it, it's kind of personal. I think I'll pass up on asking.

Thank you though! If you want to do a different reading, could you tell me what potential love or friendship wise exists between me and my friend OY?
>>
File: 1496699485997.jpg (80KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1496699485997.jpg
80KB, 736x552px
>>19295068
next and only gf personality pls
>>
File: awesomelycute-com-2626.jpg (54KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
awesomelycute-com-2626.jpg
54KB, 960x640px
>>19295068
What are her exact thoughts/feelings for me and how do I move into more romantic/love areas with her?
>>
File: cutey1.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cutey1.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>19295068
My query is how do I advance in my spirituality, and what is my main blockage in that regard.
>>
>>19295068
What is mine and her's future together?
>>
File: jellybean toes.jpg (48KB, 860x860px) Image search: [Google]
jellybean toes.jpg
48KB, 860x860px
>>19295068
Could you do a reading regarding my future career?
>>
File: 1485196514633.png (218KB, 238x415px) Image search: [Google]
1485196514633.png
218KB, 238x415px
>>19295068
>cute cat pics
All's I got's is this catgirl, close enough?

What if any legacy will I leave behind to those I used to hang with, after moving to the new place?
>>
File: skeletal.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
skeletal.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
I am practicing my scrying skills, please ask me something you already know about and I will do my best to scry it.
>>
File: Guggugg.jpg (72KB, 697x499px) Image search: [Google]
Guggugg.jpg
72KB, 697x499px
>>19295068

hi, do you do future boyfriend readings? i'd like one of those. if not that's fine
>>
>>19295093
The last girl I had sex with
>>
File: 1408619863251.jpg (49KB, 620x778px) Image search: [Google]
1408619863251.jpg
49KB, 620x778px
>>19295093
What does he look like?
>>
>>19295093
how I am physically?
>>
File: CAM02124.jpg (951KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM02124.jpg
951KB, 1944x2592px
>>19295068
I have a highly metaphysical question to ask.

Is my higher self actively partaking in my life or is s/he more passive and working with several lives at once?

If that doesn't net you much of a reading (since my metaphysical queries in the past would get very confusing answers) could you just do a reading as to what energy my soul is mostly, masculine or feminine or a decent balance between the two?
>>
>>19295042
Okay ty yeah my dm is throwing a hissy fit
>>
>>19295093
Scry this gal I used to talk to, 'MA'
>>
>>19295071
>potential love or friendship wise exists between me and my friend OY?
Yo! So I don't really see potential love at the moment the relationship feels very platonic and kind of like a caring for each other kind of vibe. They see you as a good friend and that's kind of it. They haven't really thought at all about the possibility of romance.
And suggesting it startled them a bit so be wary and thread carefully
>>
>>19295105
Caucasian male, with square face, he seems to have green eyes but I am not really sure about it.
>>
>>19295076
She'll be the type of person who is open about her feelings, and she'll be looking for something serious, however, she will have a lot of things going on in her life when you meet her and you will have to be okay with a slow start.

>>19295077
Are you chasing after her hard? She is kind of holding back and waiting to see what you do. She is pretty happy by herself right now. I don't know if she thinks about you much at all from this reading. Advice for moving into a more romantic position with her is to work at it, try to be more mature, and keep moving forward, even though it might be hard sometimes and you might feel disappointed.

>>19295081
Advance your spirituality by looking for stability, build on what you already know, and look to incorporate all that you already know. New ways to advance in spirituality will be given to you as you are ready for them. Your main blockage is wanting to advance too fast, and not looking at the whole picture
>>
File: Density Existence.jpg (46KB, 550x547px) Image search: [Google]
Density Existence.jpg
46KB, 550x547px
>>19295117
Hmm, gonna be honest with this feedback. It doesn't really make sense since we've already talked about a lot of that stuff and have concluded high potential were we not living so distantly from each other.

I think my original query messed with your answer, the one I didn't say, because your answer matches the answer I was sort of half expecting for the other answer...

Okay okay okay, wanna do one more?
>>
File: 0EvP5vXn.jpg (42KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
0EvP5vXn.jpg
42KB, 434x434px
>>19295088
Looks good, emotional, and you both look up to and inspire each other to be better.

>>19295089
I see you juggling two different sources of income. Whatever they are, you are content, and at peace with your life.
>>
>>19295107
I see a short girl with black hair and very girly looking clothing.
>>
>>19295133
Thank you for the feedback. Sorry for the shitty answer.
Alright shoot!
>>
File: c67.jpg (15KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
c67.jpg
15KB, 604x438px
>>19295068
I have made some improvements in my life recently, but still no relationship. Thoughts?
>>
File: HA2wxwg.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
HA2wxwg.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>19295068
Hey
Could you read if I'll get accepted to the startup accelerator I plan on applying in 2 days?
>>
>>19295071
>What do you mean by planetary power in Capricorn?

Uranus and Neptune were in Capricorn at the time of your birth. With these associations, your Uranus might mean you're innovative - able to adapt or use your resources towards your advantage. And your Neptune might mean that your resources are special to you - managing them might hold significance over your future.
>>
>>19295124
He is in fact a white dude with a strong jawline, hazel eyes though, so like somewhere between green and brown. Good job overall anon.
>>
>>19294086
Thank you very much.
>>
File: 6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg (283KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg
283KB, 1280x1024px
>>19295093
What is she doing right now?

>>19295092
People will remember you fondly, and will be sad to see you go. They will think you were a balanced person

>>19295098
Sure, I can do those. Your future boyfriend will be very sweet, he will be just starting to make money for himself, and he will be a more traditional type of fellow.
>>
>>19295093
Boyfriend appearance
>>
File: 1498951580445.png (398KB, 448x478px) Image search: [Google]
1498951580445.png
398KB, 448x478px
>>19295068
How can I beat my lack of motivation?
>>
File: 1498446667178.jpg (23KB, 421x349px) Image search: [Google]
1498446667178.jpg
23KB, 421x349px
>>19295149
Cards are saying to go out more with your friends, and to be very honest with yourself, are you doing everything you can to find a girlfriend? Don't expect one to just come to you, you'll have to work to meet her.

>>19295150
Doesn't look like it at the moment, there is a ton of competition, and nobody is really standing out.
>>
File: CAM02086.jpg (823KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
CAM02086.jpg
823KB, 1944x2592px
>>19295148
T'wasn't shitty my anon friend, was synchronistic in how it's important not to switch the energy of a query or you'll mess up the reading for yourself!

Okay, here's the query.
Of all the girls I know, K, A, R, Ka, J, B, S, whom are the ones that are not honest with me or using me for my kindness?
>>
>>19295155
May I ask what books on astrology you'd recommend? I had the impression most books only took into account the 7 classical planets.
>>
>>19295093
Describe the guy I have a crush on.
>>
File: 1435350772028.jpg (85KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1435350772028.jpg
85KB, 600x600px
>Of all the girls I know, K, A, R, Ka, J, B, S,
Pimping ain't easy.
>>
>>19295188
mispost, meant to sass >>19295177
>>
File: Tomas.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tomas.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>19295166
Take heart, don't mope about things and just work. There is no secret, just work on things, force yourself if you have to, even if it is only for a few minutes at a time.
>>
File: Drunk n Cute.jpg (141KB, 1024x1515px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk n Cute.jpg
141KB, 1024x1515px
>>19295155
All adds up pretty well.

>innovative
I am but without any drive or direction, I'm like a Tesla who never managed to do anything.

>Resources
Special to me? I easily make emotional attachments to inanimate objects if that's what you might partially mean, unless you're talking about money. Not very special to me, just necessary for survival with comfort.

Significance over my future, aren't all resources that way though? ...I guess not.

Thank you for the read anon! It gives me something to think about...

>>19295188
As someone who's gotten basically all of my guy friends laid.

You're not doing it right ;)
>>
>>19295176
Hey Flash, how you doing?
>>
>>19295116
I see a thin girl with long hair who uses denim, seems to be busy and associated with something about business administration.
>>
File: cat_cute.jpg (93KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cat_cute.jpg
93KB, 1024x768px
>>19295068

Should I go for the new job in the big city? ty
>>
>>19295206
I'm trying to do that already ^^. Thank you for the reading.
>>
Heeeeelloooo
Who's reading?, I see the thread is active now.
>>
>>19295221
The threads have been active since May.
>>
>>19295209
Hey Angel! I'm doing okay. Trying not to take this girl's distance personally, because I know she is just super stressed about finding a new and apartment right now. Same shit as usual last couple days. Oh well, when it works with her, it's phenomenal, trying to get back to that again.

I like reading tarot for people, try to help them out if I can

How are you?
>>
>>19295161
Reading while lying in bed. That's what I see.
>>
>>19295212
>>19295212
She's short, blonde and very short hair, deep blue eyes, and not so thin.

Sorry:(
>>
>>19295224
I was talking about this one and at this exact moment.
>>
>>19295177
>Of all the girls I know, K, A, R, Ka, J, B, S, whom are the ones that are not honest with me or using me for my kindness?
Whew lad this will take a bit I'm gonna use tarot, Alright?
>>
File: 1462692368344.png (31KB, 202x682px) Image search: [Google]
1462692368344.png
31KB, 202x682px
>>19295207
>As someone who's gotten basically all of my guy friends laid.
Seems like you have some good advice, problem is that I don't wanna have to sleep with my male friends, :^)

I just like sassing you, you're a fun kid who handles banter surprisingly well, so it's fun every now and then to throw down some savage words here and again, I just like your reads and especially the pics you post sometimes mostly.
>>
>>19294870

I'm referring to a living situation, dunno if you're drawing cards or just reading

So pretty much chill and do my own thing no need to move or someone else move?
>>
File: index.jpg (89KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
89KB, 620x400px
Thank you to everyone who helped me with scrying. I will have to stop now, for some unknown reason I am unable to grasp things correctly.
>>
File: 1472817559889.jpg (26KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
1472817559889.jpg
26KB, 720x716px
>>19295068
is "what the fuck should i do" specific enough of a question
>>
>>19295225
Dude let her do her thing. It's gonna be ok. She's probably just being distant because maybe she's afraid of maybe lashing out on you.
>I like reading tarot for people, try to help them out if I can
Same
But I'm good, just here chilling. My deck is supposed to come tomorrow in the mail so that's something to look forward to.
>>
>>19295213
If you go for the job, in the next three months, I see some big things happening to you, emotionally, mentally, and excited about your "ship" finally coming in. If you don't go for it, you will regret it and be a boring person

>>19295215
No problem, good luck. Watch some motivational stuff, Arnold Schwarzenegger helps me, believe it or not. He did so many things and was a champion at everything he tried.

>>19295271
no problem dude, it'll come back. I get the same blockages with tarot. Sometimes, the universe just isn't talking to you
>>
>>19295139
No. short ,black hair boi
2/3 manly
>>
>>19295295
Yup, something's off today. I will try again tomorrow.
>>
>>19295275
Let's try it, it can only not work:
Cards say to stop moping, your luck is about the change, and to talk to people like an adult. Also, don't put energy into efforts you know are going to fail

>>19295278
That's what I'm doing, going to wait for her to come to me. Like I said, just trying not to take it personally, because I know it isn't, she;s just super busy and stressed. Sometimes when she's stressed she's a bit of a handful, so we don't generally get together in that case.

Glad your chilling, it's the only way to go, in all honesty haha. Which deck are you waiting on?
>>
Got a question regarding empath readings, can someone explain the differences between empath reads and scrying, they seem fairly similar and I wonder if there's a subtle nuance or something there I'm missing.
>>
File: autism.png (149KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
149KB, 500x522px
>>19295251
Go for it! Take all the time you need :)

>>19295259
>sleep with my male friends
Er, you don't have to. Just play truth or dare and make sure your friend was being smooth but interested and not too clingy or 'autistic' lol.

Or invite them out for drinks and get him and her alone, being a third wheel makes it a bit too easy.

Or alcohol if you're one of those morally 'neutral' types.

But mostly there's only one friend I can't get laid and he's basically a man-cave living full time spends all his money on video games that he sells back a week later no lifer, and he's a bit chubby and super weird, but what cockblocks him the most, is his 4 inches. I've known girls who dated him then broke up the next day after seeing i-- WAIT

I DID GET THAT GUY LAID

With the girl I was chasing after for two years, obviously before I started chasing after her.

Damn, I should get a cane and a hot pink muscle car!!

>sassing you
-facepalm-
I try not to lose my cool but believe me when I say I can and have, and there's a reason I try really hard not to.
>>
>>19295176
Second read, thanks.
>>
Doing some readings, ask away, and please include your gender.
>>
>>19295307
I think scrying gets more visual and symbolic whereas empath you deal with the energy and emotions
>>
File: 1498447707519.jpg (97KB, 617x925px) Image search: [Google]
1498447707519.jpg
97KB, 617x925px
>>19295068
I know I said I would read for only half an hour, but I'm still down to read more for a while, if anyone wants any
>>
>>19295315
Hey waters are tough here and now. Im a female. With raging thought thats schizophrenia. Which im completely open to other thoughts. Thanks in advance you kinda soul!
>>
>>19295332

Can I get one? How likely is it that I will be elected in 2019?
>>
>>19295315
Male,
What's the deal with this lady, anyway?
>>
>>19295177
>K the chariot rev: nope
>A page of cups:yes
>R two of pents: she fluctuates from trustworthy to conniving
>Ka II of wands: she wants to help you career-wise
>J king of cups rev: NO!
>B ace of wands rev: see J
>S X of cups: fucking no
>>
>>19295338
Don't know what you are trying to be elected for, but I asked how will the people you are running to represent feel about you, and I got that you aren't their perfect choice, but they do like you, and think you're someone who moves things forward
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>19295068
What will be the outcome for my life if I go and meet that person in a few months? Thank you.
>>
>>19295344
X of cuPs rev
>>
>>19295332
What is of critical importance at this junction???
>>
>>19295332
I had a terrible even that happened not even an hour ago. Will this affect my life further? Am i crazy or what? Thanks in advance!
>>
File: gatitos1.jpg (31KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
gatitos1.jpg
31KB, 650x432px
>>19295332
How does C feel about me?
>>
File: IRL black rose.jpg (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IRL black rose.jpg
175KB, 600x600px
>>19295315
Sign: Gemini
Question: I'm considering reaching out to someone I recently broke up with. I miss him, but I just want to see how he's doing.
Thanks.
>>
>>19295335

You really haven't found your medicine yet, the truth is they are so complicated in their formulations and can often be worked with behind the scenes a certain magic if you will in getting you back to sanity but the mess in your head is a necessary part of getting you on track to living again, the pain is only making you stronger so bare with it. No one endures mental illness for eternity, most people have brief episodes then rebound back into society the way they were before it struck so just bear with it, things will get better. You need to eat more, and you also need to consult with a better doctor the one you have at the moment is not good, so consider a change.
>>
>>19295125
First one. ty
>>
File: 1497855656971.jpg (36KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497855656971.jpg
36KB, 583x583px
>>19295332
Did our conversation scare him?
He kinda just stopped talking
>>
>>19295354
I did 3 months, because so much can change in a lifetime, and the tarot is more of a snapshot of a possible future if you keep going the way you are.

If you meet this person, I see a little bit of depression, but overall, mostly very good things. Stable things, and things that make you emotionally very happy. Does this relate to pursuing a passion of yours?
>>
>>19295340

She's a good one, really shifty and that's fine for you, could even be a good one, I think you need to just lay off the messages for a while and let her adjust to your faith in her. She will be interested in you eventually.
>>
>>19293713
>>19295029
FIgured I'd ask again.
Can anyone tell me the name or point me in the right direction of finding that tarot deck??
>>
>>19295315
What does R think of me? Any romantic feelings?
Female
>>
>>19295366
Thank you for your kind words. Means alot that some random stranger will not try to be rude to another. You are a real sweet heart! And i hope life is well for you!
>>
Can someone do a reading please?
Male.
Genuine physical beauty.

When will the perpetrators be punished?
>>
>>19295386

R is considering it for now, so the best you can hope for is a long sleep from him. By this I mean forget about him for a while and move onto other things in life, he will come around just give him time.
>>
File: 1468293353377.jpg (762KB, 1276x4298px) Image search: [Google]
1468293353377.jpg
762KB, 1276x4298px
>>19295379
Thanks for that hopeful read. Helps a lot.
>really shifty and that's fine for you,
was on par, couldn't have worded it better myself.

Need a read in return? willing trade you one back for the read you just did if you'd like.
>>
>>19295387

Thank You :)
>>
File: To-infinity-and-beyond.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
To-infinity-and-beyond.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>19295359
hmm... no cat picture, but I'll let it slide this time because all those question marks make it seem important...

Staying calm, not getting overly attached, seek the help of one particular person, and I would guess you know who that one person is

>>19295360
Sorry for the terrible event happening, it's hard when you're in the middle of it...but the cards are telling me that everything is going to fine within the next 3 months. Like all of the cards are good and balanced in the spread I did.

>>19295363
C likes you. They are looking for something traditional with you. They have had some problems in their life recently, but are trying to stay strong and keep going.
>>
Trading not a love query

Should I forgive Joey or are we incapable of being friends?
>>
>>19295400

Thanks, I really appreciate the offer of a reading but I don't need one right now. But thanks.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (18KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
18KB, 390x377px
>>19295332
A job where ill be good
>>
>>19295315
Female seeing if others can sense a "magic" or spiritual being in my presence. I am unsure how i should approach the situation at bay. If anyone has tips id love to hear them
>>
File: 1498446000332.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498446000332.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
>>19295377
He's overthinking it like crazy. Over and over again. We're you talking to me? haha, just kidding. In the end, though, his feelings are grounded, and you will both move forward from this, it isn't the end

>>19295385
It is a sweet deck, maybe ask on tarotforum.net?
>>
>>19295414
Do you feel something unusual? Do you feel unhappy or melancholic without something that could otherwise explain it?
>>
>>19295414

I think the answer is pretty obvious too you! Of course they do, and this mana is like a forcefield around you wherever you go but only certain perceptive people are drawn too it and they will be your fans, the ones who like you the most. Try dressing in a certain way for better effect, like a video game figure for best effect.
>>
File: 1498452448063.jpg (5KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
1498452448063.jpg
5KB, 194x260px
>>19295410
Seems like you'd be good at a creative job, that won't box you in intellectually. A job you could just let things flow.

Phew, that might be hard to get as an entry level position, that's like a higher up the food chain job. Sorry I can't give you more specifics
>>
File: Circling the drain.gif (702KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Circling the drain.gif
702KB, 400x400px
>>19295344
Ka wants to help me career wise?
If only she'd actually take the time to hang out with me lol.

The last two are just perfect, J is basically keeping me around as a distant fuck buddy but doesn't seem to actually care about me.

B is highly manipulative and doesn't care about anyone but the person she's crushing on.

S is literally the sluttiest girl I know and is completely dishonest with everyone (and I only know because she was shitfaced drunk and started crying about her life to me, and honestly from what she told me there's a reason she's all fucked up in the head, very sadly...)

A is hard to believe, I hope not. I'd marry her D:

K is VERY SURPRISING, considering she tries very often to make me jealous, always telling me about what her and her boyfriend are doing despite knowing I like her.
...Although she is honest about it, hmm.

R is very typical of that, I don't even know if I should bother trying to stay her friend, she doesn't even answer my texts like 90% of the time and whenever we are going to hang out her kid get's sick.

Good read overall, very interesting. Thank you Angel :)
>>
>>19295424
I get in moods at time. But when ever i feel like something is watching over me. Not at all in a bad way. I'm concerned that if its all in my head. I sound crazy. And i understand that. I want other who are keen within their own being. I feel very conficted.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 253x200px
>>19295332
How are things looking for me spiritually?
>>
Hello

Please do this reafing anyone.
Air query

>>19295391
>>
File: 1498451578185.jpg (96KB, 1192x832px) Image search: [Google]
1498451578185.jpg
96KB, 1192x832px
>>19295437
Okay-ish...looks like you're emotionally a little off to truly connect at the moment with your spiritual side. Once you get that sorted, things should start coming to you better.
>>
>>19295425
Do you have any advice to get the full effect of my presence?
>>
>>19295422
>It is a sweet deck, maybe ask on tarotforu

I'll probably do that and ask one of my groups tomorrow. I like to collect two toned decks like that.
>>
>>19295432
>A is hard to believe, I hope not. I'd marry her D:
That is the one with the page of cups? That is a good sign.
K feels hella unstable emotionally. She wants to keep both of yall hence 2 of pents. Balanced between her man and you.

I'm glad you liked the read!
>>
>>19295454

Learn new words, if you know them all look back at old words they are coming into fashion again. Speak louder, dress sharper, go running a treadmill is only 60 bucks, wear cologne, buy tooth bleaching agents, order quality clothes off ebay at discount prices and be animated with your hands it's a mastery of people that Politicians use so effectively.
>>
>>19295427
More for animations,games or movies creativity?
>>
File: The Jokers Reality.jpg (64KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Jokers Reality.jpg
64KB, 300x400px
>>19295462
Oh, yeah. A is like my soul friend, I'd make her my Disney princess lol...

K is hella unstable emotionally, I worry about her a lot more than I should and just don't know what to do to help her out. She's not a bad person, just so extremely dependent with enough issues with her back to make me wonder how she manages not to be a painkiller addict. ...Though she does drink a lot.
>>
>>19295425
Do you think thus force attracts people and entities alike?
>>
>>19295315

Male
What will happen between me and B?
>>
>>19295491

Everyone has a unique gift and that could be yours why don't you stand out in a crowd one day at a concert and see how many people are curious to talk too you. I'm sensing you need to change your dress slightly. It will work so enjoy your little gift.
>>
>>19294732
Thank you for taking the time for my reading. I can't wait for things to feel better !
>>
>>19295492

You and B are closet cousins but not literally you are close enough to feel comfortable being close to each other so I don't know why you are asking this. Try a different approach such as, going away together to a different place, save some money to make it extra special.
>>
>>19295315
Male
What the future holds between me and M
>>
>>19295475
Looks like you'd really like movies, make a decent living in games, and the jury is still out on animation.
>>
>>19295513
So theh want me to be less of a home body?
>>
>>19295315
I'm male
Should I forgive Joey and move pass this or are we incapable of being friends

This is not a love query btw lol.
>>
>>19295592
Are you sure you're not secretly desiring of Joey's affection?
>>
>>19295576
Hi Astryl/any kind tarot reader or scryer,
I'm very confused about my relationship with an A. Looking for some guidance.
>>
File: WkcTnM9.jpg (543KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
WkcTnM9.jpg
543KB, 2048x2048px
>>19295576
>>19295632
kittens!
>>
Trading:

I just want to know if I will land this new job I applied to.
>>
>>19295632
I'm not seeing much romance...is it still new? I see a lot of both of you trying to work it into your schedule. There is a start of some passion, or maybe it's just sexual attraction
>>
>>19295687
Cards say yes if your experience is sufficient to make it to the final selections, or that you will be chosen above other candid based on your experience.
>7W, 9W rx
Advice: The Hanged Man rx, AoC
Jump through all the hoops, even if they seem absurd. Keep an overly positive mentality to this. They want to see how badly you want this.

Is she going to cooperate now?
>>
File: tumblr_m55jnvW4pz1qdb2suo1_1280.png (595KB, 696x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m55jnvW4pz1qdb2suo1_1280.png
595KB, 696x488px
>>19295332
what will my future wife be like?
>>
>>19295732
Thanks. I will start yours.
>>
>>19295717
we met last year at the end of summer, and have been through some things
>>
>>19295717
>>19295743
btw what is romance vs. passion/no romance but some passion?
>>
>>19295732
The situation is about learning something, more or less associated with complying to a set of rules, the cards say no, she will not cooperate.

The approach you need to take is a more rational one and try to be calmer when interacting with that person, also make sure you do not try to simply get to a certain result disregading this person, try to make things in such a way that both parties aren't too resentful about how it was undertaken.
>>
karma reading anyone?
>>
>>19295752
Romance in the sense of emotional bonding, I wasn't seeing much at all. Passion in the sense of sexual attraction, I suppose. I should have been more clear.
>>
>>19295768
I thought if nothing else we did have emotional bonding, only probably not at same level at this time.
>>
>>19295768
Can I know more about the kind of reading you're doing? I'm half skeptical and what you've said didn't sound too good, but affirms my feelings.
>>
File: pexels-photo-126407.jpg (1MB, 2067x1163px) Image search: [Google]
pexels-photo-126407.jpg
1MB, 2067x1163px
will i marry
anna
>>
>>19295764
are you offering them? i'll bite.
>>
>>19295837
no, I just wanted to know when my life is gonna stop being a forced shower of fecal matter and why is it that way?
>>
>>19295332
Will anything come out of me messaging this person? Will we become friends, or maybe something more? What are our fates for each other?
>>
New Thread:

>>19295857
>>
>>19295844
That's not karma, that's circumstance and your reaction to it. I pulled cards, and they pointed out something about experience being necessary here. They highlighted what you already know about your home and family situation being shit right now, but they were also exceedingly clear in showing that you can absolutely work a lot harder than you're working to escape the bullshit. They also say that you believe or say that things are worse than they really are. The spread ended on 5 of Swords, showing a decisive victory, in this context, cutting yourself off from your family. It's not pleasant, but that's what you want, right? Make it happen, work hard to get out of there.
>>
>>19295867
how did you know I had trouble with my family and that I wanted to run away from them? Scarily accurate. Thanks
>>
>>19295997
When I asked what the issue was, I got 10 of Pentacles, so I assumed your family. The rest of the cards filled in the rest of the story. It was like 3 minispreads,and I didn't feel like typing it out.
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.