[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 425
Thread images: 60

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19284133
>>
>>19287666

>devil in the OP picture
>666

also I was just thinking about this deck yesterday. which is it again?
>>
HEY MAN, THAT IS GOOD DECK RIGHT THERE IF I SAY SO MYSELF. MHHHMM!!! 10/10!!
CAN WAIT FOR IT TO SHOW UP IN MY MAIL BOX.
IF I DON'T SAY SO MY SELF!!
THIS IS THE QUALITY CONTENT I CAME FOR.
>>
>>19287682
Golden Thread!
>>
What deck is that? I want one.
>>
>>19287688

Oh yeah. Thanks Angel-chan.
>>
>>19287683
>>
>>19287683
Angel-chan
What is usually your method of divination?
>>
File: you better do.jpg (67KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
you better do.jpg
67KB, 468x600px
>>19287700
>>
>>19287702
Tarot, I don't actually own a physical deck I have an app on my phone.
Ophanim, which is just your standard Oracle deck
Scrying, which is kind of turned into me feeling things kind of like empath stuff, but also seeing things.
>>
>>19287682
OP here. That was pure fluke... Or was it?

>>19287683
I was thinking of you when I went hunting for a picture, actually. I wanted to celebrated your getting the deck. :3

>>19287716
I thought Ophanim was a bunch of oracle decks mixed into one giant one. But regardlessof your method, you read beautifully and with compassion.
>>
Hey hey How are we all? Just settle into bed and I'm good to answer questions and maybe the odd query*

>*Note, I am quite drunk
>>
>>19287723
Oh yeah Ophanim is a bunch of decks smashed ogether but it still in Oracle deck.
I'm honored that someone's thinking of me but I'm just a fellow reader, nothing special.
>>19287729
Hey hey hey Empath! Hope you are doing well buddyboi.
Whatcha drinking?
>>
>>19287744
Want to trade? Can I have a scry, what do u c happening between my crush and I in the futur3?
>>
>>19287759
Sur3 th1ng 4n0n!!
L3t m3 g3t st4rt3d!!
>>
>>19287716
How do you scry? Any tips for someone who's just starting? I want to get good like you and Empath.
>>
What's a good beginner spell that won't backfire on me?
>>
>>19287777
If you don't want magic to backfire, learn how it works instead of asking for spells
>>
Anyone here know about Armenian flour tablets?
>>
>>19287768
Oh man Acanthus had this really good text sticky thing. That he posted a good while ago that was kind of like a guide to scrying.
If you want to know my method it's pretty simple actually.
Most people when they begin to scry usually use objects like water or a crystal ball or something like that. But personally would works for me is literally just closing my eyes asking the question and focusing on it.
You have to be very open on what it is that you see and also be a bit wary of perhaps projecting your own ideas into the scry if that make sense.
For example if I went through a really bad breakup and someone asks me to give them a love scry, sometimes I might project the pain from that break up into my scy which is a no-good!
But yeah it's basically how I do it. Just try to experiment and see what method works best for you.
Also ask for feedback!!!!!!
>>
>>19287759
Okay I just see two people chillin relaxin taking up the same space. I believe it's the boy that keeps looking at the girl. Like he wants to make a move but he's too nervous to and it's bugging him. How is she going to know that you're interested if you don't make a move.
>>
>>19287805
Thanks Angel, this is very helpful I'll try. Where can I find Acanthus guide?
>>
>>19287811
Thanks query
>>
>>19287818
Oh and one thing I forgot dont overwork yourself! You will burn out and wont be able to see for a while.
You gotta go back in the threads. Mind you he posted that thing a long time ago.
Acanthus if you are here do you have and can you please post it?
>>19287822
Uhhhh same query as yours, please
>>
>>19287830
The hierophant
Temperance
The star

Not much if u d0nt make a m0ve. Youll just be hoping for n0thing. Have 2 do something u kn0w 2 get his attention at least
>>
>>19287840
G0tch4! Th4nk y0u!!
>>
What are methods of scrying I can learn with just regular stuff I don't want to have to explain magic crystals lying around
>>
Trading:

There are two career choices I have to choose from, one which I will call option A, is in bigger demand where I live, however I find option B, to be more compelling, even if there are no jobs available where I live (it could be in demand elsewhere).

What would the outcome be if I chose A, and the outcome if I chose B?
>>
>>19287869
You can use a mirror or any shiny surface to stare into for long periods, until you mind plays tricks on you and you start to see things you normally wouldn't (which should take a good 20 minutes of constant staring, at least).
>>
Anyone giving them readings?
>>
>>19287878
I can give you one.
>>
>>19287883
Could you please read:
>>19287873

or trade me?
>>
>>19287876
Is that really all? No meditating, no writing some stuff up just doing it?
>>
>>19287873
You spend a large portion of your life working. Wouldnt it be more enjoyable to have a life that compels you?

A: high priestess, four of cups
B: four of wands, king of wands

the cards agree, you know you would be bored at A and basically wishing you were at B. Just because B isn't in high demand doesnt mean its not attainable, you just have to work harder for it or relocate. It would be worth it if you spent more time doing something you loved versus something that bored you. You would be very good at both choices, although it would be effortless with B. It comes natural to you with this. Good luck!

What will happen between M and I?
>>
>>19287902
Ok thanks. I will start reading yours.
>>
>>19287900
That's only one method. Just doing it until your mind starts to act up on you. Just straight-out looking into a mirror without diverting your gaze for minutes on end is all it takes.

You could do it with any reflective surface like a mirror, bowl of water, an old CRT computer monitor when it's off, a glass stove cooktop..

Other methods can involve meditation, though.
>>
Any reader available? I need help
I got a proof that my bf was cheating on me for months. How he will react if I confront him now?
>>
>>19287911
Should I be thinking about something specific or is that method just going to throw me a curveball?
>>
>>19287902
I see nothing but emotional pain and conflict, it seems like there was a discussion or an argument.

Both parties seem to be tired and fed up of each other and just want things to end...

I see M trying to deceive I however, but not without the remorse and some amount of hate involved in the whole process...

This is what I see at least one month from now, did something happen?
>>
>>19287916
Angry? He is gonna deny that?
I dont think you need a read for this .but ill do it any way
>Vi of wands rev, III of wands, the sun?
He is not gonna like it duh
But do it get rid of the leech. It will do you only good in the long run
>>
>>19287911
>>19287921
Also can you give me a test question so I can try it out?
>>
>>19287936
ty
>>
>>19287941
It's best to think on the question at hand, a query. that's all.

A good question to think of while doing this, as a test, is something that you know has passed in your life (like a breakup). Something like what did they feel when it all happened. Or better yet, ask what things you should improve on after such an event.
>>
>>19287883
Oh man i had to go deal with some stuff, sorry
My query is
Will i be able to fix the problem troubling my mind while im away?
>>
>>19287924
Im not fed up with him, what do you mean by try to decieve me? Whats he gonna do?
>>
Trading. What's this bitch's problem?
>>
>>19288006
This is what will happen a month from now given the current circumstances... maybe it hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>19288011
2 of wands, king of cups, 9 of coins

Its not a problem with you as it is as much her self. She might let out these inadequacies on you as a form of projection. She wants the lifestyle of prosperity yet can only achieve it through the King of Cups.

Will I have a relationship with my crush by the end of July
>>
I was wondering if I can get a reading from any gracious anons. Recently it feels like nothing is turning out as planned. Out of the blue I get these terrible feelings about uni and the last girl, whom I loved, after she ended up leaving me under strange circumstances. these feelings are completely new and I was wondering if there is anything significant happening or going to happen in the education and love aspects of my life. Thank you to anyone out there who may listen
>>
>>19288048
Cards gave a straightforward no. I pulled further and found that he has an interest in multiple people, but you are not one of them.

I'll read advice for you if you read advice for me.
>>
Trading, what does N think about me? Could we at least keep our friendship?
>>
>>19288069
The magus, six of pentacles, the tower

Two options: throw money her way now, be very spendy on her. Option two is when a crisis enters her life, be there to help her out a lot and throw money at her then. She will like the latter better because it will play off better if its smoother.

Instead ofadvice, Can you tell me if Ill get with this guy R instead?
>>
>>19288064
Initials?
>>
>>19288080
Knight of Cups reversed
No, N is hurt and disappointed with you.
>>
>>19288114
well fuck.
What's your query?
>>
I need a reading please.
Am i going to be in a relationship with MH?
What is in my future?
Male/leo/22
>>
>>19288118
What happened anon?
>>
>>19288128
Not much that I can recall, there was some emotional distance but she claimed to still want to be friends...
>>
>>19288103
>throw money her way
I'll put on my surprised face

>Can you tell me if Ill get with this guy R instead?
No, he's concerned you would be too clingy.
>>
>>19288118
I feel guilty asking because I got a single card for you. Better double check with another reader.
>>
Reading, please

I wonder if this man likes me or what's going on his head?

We went out but he never males eye contact with me

I'm leo/19
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 13
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19288160
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC3M9wlfiD4
>>
>>19288160

>11
>Blue
>Triangle

Emotionally talking... What's the best course of action I can take to feel better with my life?

C'mon Moonie, read this one.
>>
>>19288160
Hey moonie hows it going still being a fraud as always?
>>
>>19288160
7,Orange.triangle,
Anything you can see
>>
trading with someone accurate, I will scry in return
>>
>>19288208
Query?
>>
>>19288208
Can you read occult queries?
>>
>>19288233
Whelp. Want to trade instead?
>>
urgent air query
How do i overcome my depression thoughts
>>
>>19288244
I'll trade with anyone who can read occult queries accurately. What's your query, and what do you read?
>>
>>19288233
Yes I can. Query? I have a different one too.

>>19288217
Outcome of H?
>>
>>19288160

>13
>Green
>Square

I'm thinking about leaving town to escape my responsibilities. What's gonna happen if I do?
>>
>>19288253
I can read occult queries.
A woman wrote a status earlier that really pissed me off. Was it about the man I think she is referring to? And what is her relation to him, if possible.
Sorry if I take a few to reply. These fucking Captchas are dumb lately.
>>
>>19288260
For a scry, I'd like to know who has been releasing DW.

>>19288263
What do you read, and what kind of occult queries do you read best? I'll start on yours soon.
>>
>>19288160

>look guise i posted it again
>>
>>19288260
Devil
Chariot
King of Cups
Star reversed
King of Pentacles reversed
Three of Swords

Not great. It seems that no matter what, those involved intend to continue forward with H regardless of any red flags. Though with King of Cups and Chariot, it reminds me more of a chariot with a missing or broken wheel continuing on full speed ahead. Sure, you might just make it to your destination, but you're risking a hell of a lot traveling with that broken wheel. With King of Cups, the red flags aren't considered as deeply as they should, and King of Cups under the influence of the Devil can be a very dangerous and reckless man.
To me, Star reversed illustrates that moment where that broken wheel on the chariot simply can't handle the intensity and the pressure on it and finally snaps. The chariot goes careening. With King of Pentacles reversed, we see those involved sobering to the reality of the situation and fighting hard for a quick fix that simply doesn't happen. The whole thing ends in heartbreak. I don't see H working out. Sorry anon.

>>19288268
>what king of occult queries do you read
Work effectiveness the best, learning spirit identification but I haven't had anyone to practice on.
>>
>>19288263
It is not about the man you think, yes/no pull showed a very clear no. She is represented as 10 of Pentacles, the man she wrote it about as Page of Wands, and the man you think as 7 of Cups, indicating that you are jumping to conclusions or seeing things that aren't there.

Her relation to the man she wrote it about is 3 of Cups, supported by Knight of Cups and 5 of Pentacles reversed, leading to 10 of Pentacles and 10 of Wands. This is a friend who may have some romantic intentions towards her and seems determined to persevere in his intentions, despite her resistance. It seems he has serious intentions towards her.

Her relation to the man you think seems like it was once sweet, but it has become bitter or is well on its way after a serious fight, The Empress, supported by King of Wands and 9 of Pentacles, leading to 5 of Swords and 8 of Swords. There is some degree of mutual dependence between these two individuals, but any kindness left is leaving.

>>19288299
>work effectiveness
The works I have performed with the object BH. How do they work out for me? What else should I do with it in order to achieve my goals?

If you feel more comfortable with straight work effectiveness, read on how to make MS work.
>>
>>19288268
I see them from behid. School girl uniform. Mid length, medium brown hair. Thin. Looks asian to me.

What will happen between my male love interest and I?
>>
>>19288299
>>19288260
Oh, as for my query, can you scry for me what L has been going through since we last spoke about two weeks ago? Were they in pain?
>>19288311
Thanks anon. This clears some stuff up.
Starting yours. I'll meditate on which one I'll do. You like surprises?
>>
>>19288336
I see a man making salad with a spoon very intensely. Very very intensely.

Hes distracting himself with other stuff. Not sure if hes affected, I feel hes more indifferent and cares out of moral reasons vs longing. He is busy with hobbies.
>>
>>19288317
>asian
Bizarre. Any indication of reason, motivation, or purpose?

>What will happen between my male love interest and I?
You are the Page of Cups, and he is the High Priestess. From here,
>4 of Cups, The World, 5 of Swords, 2 of Pentacles, 6 of Swords
He's not been responding to your efforts, eh? He'll continue to be unresponsive indefinitely. I see something coming from "behind" you, an open issue from the past, scrying shows a girl coming to you to tell you something with a slightly exasperated look on her face. This forces a fight between you and your love interest. You are extremely angry during this fight. After everything is said, there is silence. You pick up and leave after everything settles down, then everything sort of tapers off gradually on its own.

>>19288336
I've had enough surprises to last me a lifetime, but this one seems fine.
>>
>>19288311
>works with the object BH
How they work out for you:
Queen of Wands
Nine of Wands
Five of Pentacles
Temperance
King of Wands
Nine of Pentacles

Does this thing have a mind of its own or something? Seems your works up until this point with this object have been, more or less, hit and miss. Not necessarily ineffective, but the object is purposefully holding back. The object being represented by Queen of Wands, this often illustrates an attractive and powerful woman who desires to be tamed, or understood rather, but only by one who deserves it. She will stretch you to your limit to test you, and the better you do, the more she is likely to try to sabotage you. This is shown to us with Nine of Wands and Five of Pentacles. This object doesn't want to submit just yet. It will provide tastes of success to keep you going and moving forward, but it is still guarded against you.
As for your future works with the object, I have good news! Over time this object will come to....bare all (for lack of better words) for you. A sort of partnership will be built between you and this object. Mutual respect, and you both get what you want from the union.
>>
>>19288261

Query: "I'm thinking about leaving town to escape my responsibilities. What's gonna happen if I do?"

About Query: Love - 2 of Cups
Personal Factors: Prudence - 8 of Disks
Clarification: Worry - 5 of Disks
External Factors: The Magus
Clarification: Lust
Hidden Personal Factors: Failure - 7 of Disks
Clarification: Power - 4 of Disks
Hidden External Factors: The Devil
Clarification: Disappointment - 5 of Cups
Don't Do: Happiness - 9 of Cups
Clarification: Debauch - 7 of Cups
Do: Knight of Cups
Clarification: Art
Likely Result: Prince of Wands
Clarification: The Chariot

Shit'll catch up to you and be far worse than if you'd grown some balls and saw through what you started, whether you like it or not. My suggestion, is you just suck it the fuck up and roll with the situation instead of being a scaredy little bitch more focused on your own self-absorbed bullshit than on dealing with reality. If you have a spine and try to honestly make shit work, then it's very likely to be a much less unpleasant ride than if you tuck tail and run. As Mr. Johnny Cash once sang:

Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later God'll cut you down
Sooner or later God'll cut you down
>>
>>19288382
This is an excellent reading. The object does, indeed, have sentience. Any indication of how to "tame" it? I'm also happy to trade with you again.
>>
>>19288372
She had her hands clasped behind her back. It just seemed like she wanted mischief or revenge? No real incentive other than that.
>>
>>19288395
I'll see what I can find for you.
>trade again
That'd be dandy. Tell me how long this bs with L will last. Can we be close again?
>>
>>19288251
Still here?
>>
Is anyone willing to pull a single card for me, and just tell me what it is? I don't have my deck on hand.
Male
Capricorn
>>
>>19288253
>future with m? i am f
>tarot
>>
>>19288418
I got the high priestess
>>
>>19288418

Wow ... you know ... I'm a newbie in tarot readings, but requesting a single card here sounds like a good technique since I can do the reading by myself but another energy pulls the card.

I just want to say that, good technique anon
>>
>>19288395
>>19288407
Knight of Swords
Knight of Wands
Seven of Cups
Hierophant reversed
Eight of Pentacles

Hahah. Funny thing this object is. Long story short, she really just wants you to put up with her bs. But since I'm sure you want the long story, she wants you to go off the beaten path. Honestly I laughed a few times because it reminds me of a young woman into bad boys. Perhaps perform a few reckless and selfish works with her to show just how 'bad' you are. Overall, you just have to continue to work with the object and make it your main focus of study and dedication until you've earned its heart. You're well ok the path there, so don't worry too much about if you're doing the right thing, but treat it as if you're trying to impress a woman or a very desirable business partner. The image I had in my head was big wave surfing. It's so dumb and reckless, but if you make it off of a 50ft wave and you do it well you're probably going to get your dick rode that night. I get the sense that you're well capable of fulfilling this object's desires, it's just a matter of surrendering yourself to the process of growth with the object and enjoying the ride. Be forewarned, it's going to be a crazy ride.
>>
>>19288405
Yup, and she just did it again. Caught her this time, at least.

>>19288407
Card sortilege got wrecked by that crazy bitch, so I'll scry for now and pull cards after it fades again. I see a man trying to chest up a bit with a girl, telling her how it is. She smiles and slips away, sort of like the movies where the girl is trying to play hard to get when the man tried to hug her. This is amusing to her, to get this sort of reaction from you. She seems childish, that she likes to push buttons. I see her run into a wall while not looking and fall down. Except it's not a wall, it's a demonic-looking man that appears to be about 8 feet tall.

She's going to keep doing this until her games land her in enormous trouble. At that point, she'll run back to you for protection. I hope I'm not just projecting here, because iktfb.
>>
hit rock bottom again. help please
>>
>>19288461
>I hope I'm not projecting
Honestly I can't say for sure. If you're worried I can give you a throwaway to hit me up later when your head is clear. I'm also a female.
>>
>>19288461
Sorry I got it right man.

Care to trade again? I am hoping α friend, whos male, is gonna visit me by the end of August. Is he?
>>
>>19288481
Ya, that seems like a good idea, I'll be able to read for you better after the effects wear off.
>>
>>19288416
yeah
>>
>>19288501
[email protected]

pls no bully
>>
>>19288468
no help? okay sorry I,ll kill myself bye
>>
>>19288528
Wise choice, anon.
>>
>>19288517
Oh fuck, I'm dying. Between this and
>>19288451
>you're probably going to get your dick rode
I'm already charmed by your sense of humor.
>>
>>19288532
I do my best. That's all one can do, right? Alright see you at the email place.
>>
>>19288427
Thank you very much. Incredibly relevant.
>>
File: 1499854042653.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1499854042653.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
Gonna practice some reads along the day, no generals though. Anyone interested all i need is

>Genders
>Feedback (this is practice after all)

As always keep in mind that it takes time between my readings and i dont know how many i will perform.

Good luck.-
>>
>>19288531
you should all be the ones that should rot in hell. Fuck all life on earth I'm happy this planet dies with everything on it.
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19288176
>Orange is a primary color
>>
>>19288565
Female
Does he still love me even though he is mad at me?
>>
>>19288565
male
>>19288251
>>
>>19288565
Please tell me about my relationship with I, is she mad at me?
>>
>>19288565
everything is fucked, what do?
>>
>>19288565
F. What should I do to reconcile with M?
>>
>>19288565
Male
How am I going to meet my next partner?
>>
>>19288578
I forgot I am a male, she's a female
>>
>>19288540
Did you have a query in mind???
>>
>>19288565
Male
What the hell am i supposed to do to get out of this situation that has been lasting for years?
>>
>>19288625
No, it was just a general as to how I should conduct my day-to day Workings.
>>
>>19288652
Oh sweet.
Good luck anon!!
>>
>>19288506
Well, I'll do it when I finish this, give me 30 minutes.
>>
>>19288565
I'm male, she's female
What does think of me exactly, did I make a mistake by saying the things I did in the manner I did this earlier?
>>
>>19288565

>male

General love reading please.
>>
>>19288565
What does this man think of me?
Im female
>>
>>19288686

>no generals though
>>
>>19288573

I see a man, a guard watching over the entrance of a castle or a keep (big doors). Its the middle of the night, he sits while eating.

Funny image. I take it as no, he does not wants to love you and its being very critical on the sole notion of loving you. However the clumsiness of eating might signify that he is looking for distractions, which means that the feelings are there he is just avoiding them.

>>19288251

I see the laughing and crying mask, the essence of drama. Later i see a crowded theater. The interesting part is that the audience sits on the stage while the artists play on the sits.

This can be interpreted on a numerous of ways but the most important way to see it is that you are seeing your situation all wrong. Depression as you say, plays in your thoughts and you translate it in your real life actions, (You) are making it a thing. An easy way to fix it, t least temporarily, is to act as if you dont have it.

You know, a wise man once explain that there is external and internal factors for pain. If we let the exterior run over our emotions, things are usually not going to be the way we want it to be, things rarely go the way we want them to go. The work has to be in the inside, you have to learn how to be contempt with yourself and feel the way you want to feel without external influence or expectations.

Have you ever seen a kid depressed?
>>
>>19288707

Ohh my mistake, sorry anon. Let me change that a little to see if it fits.

>male
What can I expect in the next few months in relation to my love interest and me?
>>
>>19288732
>he does not wants to love you and its being very critical on the sole notion of loving you. However the clumsiness of eating might signify that he is looking for distractions, which means that the feelings are there he is just avoiding them.
Yeah that sounds like him. Thanks.
>>
>>19288741
is that me you're talking about?
>>
>post in these threads every day
>get positive results
>when i recently ask, negative
What gives? Its rhe same query?
>>
>>19288565
Female
Can you tell me what are N's feelings for me? He says he loves me but I just don't feel it.
N's a guy
>>
>>19288745
Depends. What are your initials? Or something only I would know.
>>19288750
>posting every day
>same question
You're asking the same question every day, which is waaaayyyyyy too many times. Maybe once a week you should ask, or even every other week.
>>
>>19288758
ASL
>>
>>19288732
nothing is worth in this world...my life is meaningless and the only thing for what I lived was for people...unfortunately no one wants to be helped,I l lost hope in humanity and in myself.
this play is boring ,unoriginal and bad performed
>>
>>19288764
I'm not even kidding, those are my initials
>>
>>19288764
Nope, not me.
>>
trading
>>
>>19288565
F
Will I get hired between July-November? Or will I get an opportunity to go back to school? I guess, specifically, will I be earning money in 2017? Thank you.
>>
>>19288772
query
>>
>>19288565
Male
where I will meet my next gf
>>
>>19288112
My fist and last is E F
>>
>>19288506
>>19288660
Sorry for the wait. Here's what the cards have to say.

...have you been hurt recently? Or is there something in your past that is still haunting you? Give up the struggle. Move on. Be honest with yourself now. You are carrying something you'd be better without. Let it go.

Now, focus on the future. Look around - despite it all you are still standing - and this alone means your potential is endless. The cards promise affluence and success - just make sure you aren't letting those doubts hide it from your sight.
>>
>>19288767

>life is meaningless

Yes

>the only thing for what I lived was for people

Thats on you and it applies to the scry. You see and do things the exact opposite of how happiness is found.

>boring ,unoriginal and bad performed

Compared to what? You know, people often forget the lucky we are for being alive, a luxury and a miracle in its own worth. You have everything to work towards happiness, or sadness or whatever, its ultimately up to you. I have seen the least lucky people be happy, because their mentality is in the right place.

I hope you find your way anon.
>>
>>19288565
Female ,here is a spicy one what will be the result if i sleep with kyle? positive or negative? Should i just hold off and wait till Jothan?
of course if your comfortable with this
>>
>>19288782
I'm scared. Those are my initials
>>
>>19288672
I'm still here
>>
>>19288776
love reading for the rest of july
>>
>>19288787
>You are carrying something you'd be better without. Let it go.

if I let it go,EVERYTHING will go. but thanks kind anon. you let me a little better

>Thats on you and it applies to the scry. You see and do things the exact opposite of how happiness is found.

I know its wrong,but my happiness depend from others,that's something internall, you understand? but thanks for the reading
>>
>>19288565
>>19288737
>>
>>19288793

>I'm scared. Those are my initials

I hope this isnt a bad sign for a reading, for either of us
>>
>>19288820
Yes. Letting EVERYTHING go is indeed the point. If you know about cards, the one I drew you was Death. This is what it means. Letting go of it all - only then will you be able to see what lies beyond. If you want to find true, lasting happiness, you'll have to search it from inside. Other people cannot provide it.
>>
>>19288578

I see a typewriter writes and erases, writes and erases over and over. After its done i see a black piece of paper, all covered in ink.

She is not mad but the signals between you two or what she is trying to explain or compel its being forced to constant change and you are not looking it the right way. She feels misunderstood (not to say with good reasons).

>>19288581

I see a man polishing a metal ball, he cleans with extreme passion, almost anger on his face. Yet the ball remains the same, its shinny and it does not get any brighter than that. There are other balls behind the guy.

You are overworking or over worrying, i think the later. This might be related to apathy due to overthinking. Basically, you need to sort things out and patch the essentials, not just to focus on the ''one thing''.

Good luck.
>>
>>19288847
I give up
>>
>>19288873

Which one are you?
>>
What about 8's?
>>
>>19288893
Given away elsewhere
>like the attention of every /div/ user's crush
>>
>>19288886
>>19288581
>>
>>19288782
>>19288064
Are there still any anons out there still available for a reading?
>>
>>19288893
>>19288888
>>
File: spooky art 4.jpg (855KB, 1565x971px) Image search: [Google]
spooky art 4.jpg
855KB, 1565x971px
Alright who of you are still around?
>>
>>19288590
>>19288993
I'm around, anon.

I
>>
>>19288982
>What would you do if a man done a poo right on there?
Oh man this is the only way to use quints.
>>
>>19288993
I am >>19288672
>>
>>19288565
>M
They don't care about me for the rest of my life yes? Please say yes.
>>
>>19288993
yerp im >>19288789 just chillin here
>>
>>19288751
>>19288993
:D
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1499891767730.png (227KB, 298x311px) Image search: [Google]
1499891767730.png
227KB, 298x311px
>>19289017
>>
>>19288993
I am and i asked this: what does he think about me

Im female/19
>>
>>19288993
>>19288589
I'm here too
>>
>>19288589

I see a wolf in the woods, a maiden approaches him extending his hand and he starts growling at her so she retreats the hand. She later sits in a rock and starts playing a flute, the beast seems to calm from the melody and willingly approaches and cuddles with her while she keeps playing.

You will have to charm him in a more indirect manner, not by approaching him which might seem weird. There is a particular quality or set of qualities that he likes and will be more willing to reconcile once you start displaying them.

I would say ''just be yourself'' and somewhat indifferent yet gentle and charming. there is not an ''exact way'' for you to do anything, he will approach once he feels like to, you just have to remain appealing.
>>
File: love_queries.jpg (84KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
love_queries.jpg
84KB, 666x500px
>>19288995
Pic related
>>
>>19288589
You. You trigger sync. Are you a reader, by any chance?
>>
File: 1496485038369.jpg (3MB, 2000x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1496485038369.jpg
3MB, 2000x1265px
>>19289084
Yeah, it's July, prime human mating season mate.
>>
>>19288781
>>19288993
>>
So my dad is basically threatening me and my mother to commit suicide if we don't pay for his weed. What do?
>>
>>19289082
Thank you this is a lovely vision. I'll see what I can do to charm, I appreciate your reading.

>>19289087
Y-yes, why?
>>
>>19289032
Query?
Mine: is he gonna try to reconcile with me?
>>
>>19289138
Mine is sort of similar.
Is he going to hate me forever? Will he give me another chance at his love if I am persistent?
Starting yours.
>>
>>19289136
>Y-yes, why?
Trade with me. What's your query?
>>
>>19289135
Tell him to get a job

>Role reversal
>Son tells dad to get a job
>>
>>19289138
>star, ace of pentacles, ace of cups
That is a definite yes but it is going to take him some time to come to that place where he feels he can reconcile with you. Right now he even thinks of it but feels as though neither of you are really ready for the emotions and dealing with the issue. I promise he will come to you. Just give him time.
>hanged man, devil, seven of cups
what you can do to move the process along is to just hang in there. Weird for the cards to advise staying within and attached to the situation but this is what you want. Just do your best to distract yourself while time passes.

Mine:
>>19289144
>>
>>19289147
Okay, I'm expecting an answer for a request I did two days ago, will it be positive? Will I get what I want from them?

I use tarot, what's yours?
>>
>>19289135
You don't need a reading for this.
Call the police and get help.
>>
>>19289135

call the police
>>
>>19289185
>>19289188

he won't do it right away and my mother agreed to pay for it but within 5 years we won't be able to keep the house if we keep spending...
>>
>>19289165
Pushing is going to be done mostly by you. you are going to get what you want yet in the future if there's going to be another argument or some slip-up that is going to cause you guys to break up again. I suggest taking some good time and just sitting and reflecting on what it was that made those relationship go wrong. Figure out where and when you were at fault and when and where he was at fault. When you're back in the relationship try to have a conversation with them to learn from past errors that destroys yall relationship in the first place
>>
>>19289167
Is this occult? I'm completely confortable doing occult, I just want to make sure I interpret correctly.
>>
>>19289200
No, it's career related.

Are you looking for a occult reading? I'm not good at those.
>>
>>19289165
Haha I actually don't want him to try to come back to me but knowing him probably will.
>>
>>19289199
ty
>>19289206
Explains why the cards were so weird especially in the advice. He's definitely going to try to reconcile but only after some time has passed. Hanged man was a wierd card for advice especially with devil AND seven of cups. Hanged man explains a lot especially if you don't want him back. lol
>>
>>19289206
Why not tell him and cut him off completely so you two can go your own ways? The sooner you tell him to fuck off the better
>>
>>19289227
Already have. I had a one-on-one conversation with them telling him how we just weren't meant for each other and how we just didn't work out.
Also I haven't spoken to him in 4 months, but he's one of those...clingy
>>
>>19289135
buy him some weed you cheap fuck
>>
>>19288590

Yow two are going to be ''stuck'' in some sort of situation, seems work related but it might be studies or something else. I saw a ship and a guy/girl working on different activities on it, there was only them.
>>
File: 1426839650770.gif (1MB, 257x387px) Image search: [Google]
1426839650770.gif
1MB, 257x387px
>>19289185
are you giving any read angel-chan?
I love your reading and I want one.
>>
>>19289274

>with a guy and a girl working on it*
>>
>>19289167
>>19289205
Actually, I think I'm off. I got that someone else had a personal conflict with you or made a complaint against you, and your request was to be able to stay. If that's the case, they will acceed to your request, met likely with conditions. If that's not the case, I'm off today.
>>
>>19289084

kek

When is not Easter on lent?

>>19289136

No problem.
>>
>>19289293
Easter is after Lent. The lady day of Lent is the day before Easter.
>>
>>19289312
>lady day
*last day
My autocorrect is as bad as yours
>>
>>19289285
>your request was to be able to stay
No personal beef with anyone (not there at least). I left last year and I'm trying to get back and there are conditions I should meet for my reintegration in the institute. I hope you're not off, I'm expecting to get back next month.

What would you like me to read for you?
>>
>>19288565
male

is S sexually attracted to me?
>>
>>19289333
No, I gave you a shit reading. Don't worry about it, good luck.
>>
File: I kept seeing this.jpg (170KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
I kept seeing this.jpg
170KB, 718x960px
Just ate, getting snug, and waiting for the phone to charge to go work out.
I guess its time to officially give readings again hue hue
>I offer: Tarot. Scry and Oracle
What I need:
>Query
>Ya know since Empath has the whole: What is the most autistic thing you have done. Why dont we have a funny story time or just weird ass shit we have done in our lifes?

Be it autistic, strange or plain old funny.
Lets get some keks out of this thread!
--------
I'll start:
>I unironically had a tulpa a long while back before they where a meme.
>One time a dude asked me out. My autism came out and all I could say was: "That's cute." and left. Then I wrote that person a long letter explaining how we could not work and how the relationship was going to fail in the long run.
>Back when I was a child, when I got scared during the night I would just go to my mom's room and just stare at her. I didnt want to wake her up even though I needed her and was freaked out. There have been many times she "senses" me and wakes up, mildy startled.
>>
>>19288672

I see a mermaid blowing bubbles, but they are shaped like heart and pink. The bubbles float up but there is a net and most of them crash against it, but not all.

She finds you endearing and there might be some very mild attraction but she also think you are hopeless in a sense. She appreciates your worth yet she is not impressed.

The precision on passing through the net means that there is lack of having continuously interest in you, it comes and goes or so it seems.

>>19289312

lel its an expression poorly translated.
>>
>>19289358
male

is S sexually attracted to me?

tarot
>>
>>19288565
female
will we wind up together down the road?
>>
>>19289342
I'm not worried and still willing to give you a reading. Let me know if you change your mind. Good luck as well.
>>
>>19289358
hey angel what'sup,med fag kun here!!how's the studies going?
>>
>>19289358
female
how does he feel about me really?

before they existed, i spent years trying to order a vanilla frosty. they always said "we only have chocolate" and I thought that just meant they were temporarily out of vanilla. for years.
>>
>>19289385
oh and whatever method you prefer
>>
>>19288565
male

am i powerful
>>
>>19289393
whichever method works
>>
>>19289358
Hey angel. Could I have a tarot reading please?
I would just like to know what his feelings for me are. He says he loves me but I'm just not feeling it
>>
File: brook.gif (575KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
brook.gif
575KB, 500x306px
>>19288700 >>19288751 >>19288774 >>19288781 >>19288789 >>19288824 >>19289007 >>19289339 >>19289378

Sorry anons i got bored so i will stop here. Hope another gets to ya.

I might do a few more later on but honestly, its unlikely. I will ask if you are still lurking just in case though.
>>
>>19289358
scry
next gf appearance
male
>>
File: 1468459238598.jpg (43KB, 413x427px) Image search: [Google]
1468459238598.jpg
43KB, 413x427px
>>19289358
Can you give me a read honey bee? (Do you speak in spanish right? Because i dont know how to translate this)
¿Como le esta yendo a ella su vida sin mi?

> When i was a child i was really afraid of being abducted by aliens, like not going to the kitchen at night bc maybe when i close the door of the refrigerator one of them show up next to me.
> I was a really fan of Rurouni kenshin and back then my dream was getting a katana to protect people in the street like kenshin.
>>
>>19287666
Do me please I need some guidance
>>
fuck you too you fucking faggot>>19289408
>>
>>19289358
I would love a Scry to see what will happen in our relationship over the next few days with the girl I've been dating S. We've been dating about 3 months now.

A funny story: When I was 7 years old, I went to the pool with my class, I missed when the teacher took the boys to the locker room to change, so I thought I could change so fast that nobody would see me. In the middle of a grassy area by the pool, I took down my pants and underwear and put my swim trunks on. Everyone laughed at me.
>>
>>19289375
>mfw no story :(
I could pull a Moonie :)
>is S sexually attracted to me?
Judment
I'm getting the weakest yes ever. Almost like they are thinking about but not to into it
>>19289382
Hey dude! I was just thinking of you! How are you?
Studies are good. Chem and ASL are my life now
>>19289385
Girl get you a vanilla frosty! If you life in the northern hemisphere do it because its hot af, if not then fuck it ice cream in the cold is great!
>how does he feel about me really?
>VII of swords, VII of cups, King of wands
Ehhh no romance here babe. He has alot of choices and you are just another one :(
Sorry. Also he is a cocky little fuck
>>
File: 1499640148320.png (357KB, 455x676px) Image search: [Google]
1499640148320.png
357KB, 455x676px
>>19289429

Huhu...
>>
>>19289481
ah well thanks
>>
>>19289358
well can i get a scry of how this weekend is going to go for me *basically friday thru monday if i had to say what exact days *
>funny story
one time i ordered an uber and i got the notification it was outside,i go out to a car and see two people in it and im about to get in but then tfw it was my neighbors car and my uber came up right behind them
>>
>>19289405
>mfw no story :,(

>I would just like to know what his feelings for me are.
>the sun rev, Queen of wands, V of pents
Ahh he loves you, but he is super hurt over something and that has him more focused on that. He is recovering ,just give him time and your support, doll.
I asked why:
>VII of pents
Work or lack of work has him hella occupied and could be the reason he is hurting.
>>19289409
>mfw no story :,,(
>next gf(1 out 3)
ughhhhhhhhhhhh I cant see anything, dear
>>
>>19289358
Tarot pls
Does he miss me at all? Does he want to see me at all?
Uhhhh....I still cringe at this time I attempted to be out going and jumped into a convo during a topic I knew nothing about and everyone just stared at me and I ruined the conversation.
>>
File: homer-simpson-fat1.gif (31KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
homer-simpson-fat1.gif
31KB, 1024x768px
>>19289358
Hey there,
What's gonna happen tomorrow once we finally talk about our relationship?
Any method you prefer

Autistic moment: When I was little (around 6 yo) I went to a video store and asked the person behind the counter (who was wearing something like pick related) "Excuse me lady, do you have The Mask?" and the person turned around and... well, he was a dude. I felt so embarrased that I whispered I'm sorry and walked out of the sotre while my mom laughed her ass off. She still reminds me of that every once in a while.
>>
>>19289412
Hola, querido!
>my dream was getting a katana to protect people in the street like kenshin.
You are an honorable man, my dude!
>not going to the kitchen at night bc maybe when i close the door of the refrigerator one of them show up next to me.
TOP KEK!
>Ace of pents, VI of wands , The star
:(
No quiero ser la portadora de las malas noticias pero le esta yendo muy bien para ella. Se hico una nueva persona y siente paz y felizidad.
>>
>>19289525
Thank you kindly!

Hmmmm a story....
This one time i had this crazy dream I've always remembered. There was a ufo outside my house in the sky and I tried to record it. I started shouting for everyone that there was a ufo in the sky and I went outside in the garden to find my whole family gathered around this alien. It was the typical small grey kind. Then my mom came out and shouted "that's not an alien!" And it started smiling and I woke up.

I don't know why I remember it probably because it amused me for days lol. Not many funny things happen to me sadly
>>
>>19289567
Thanks my dear! no son malas noticias. Estoy feliz por ella.
Youre a sunshine angel-chan.
>>
>>19289448
You don't really see any big problems coming up as a matter of fact it feels pretty peaceful and loving. Your lady friend might get a little bored though the peace and might spark up an argument just to spice things up. You know women. But other than that things feel really nice
>>
>>19287682
I came here just to ask this.

>>19287688
And thank you!
>>
>>19289481
>Hey dude! I was just thinking of you! How are you?

oh my a pretty angel chan thiking of me, what was it for?

nice so you are learning some cool things after all,what are you doing in chemistry?

>>19289481
>>
File: 1498449466027.jpg (12KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
1498449466027.jpg
12KB, 236x282px
>>19289588
That's really nice to hear, thank you very much! She's going through a really stressful time right now, and I want to be supportive of her and help how I can, but she is very independent and likes to do things on her own. Sometimes I don't hear from her for a day or so and I guess I just let my insecurities get to me.

If you would like a tarot reading in return, I can do that.
>>
>>19289588
>>19289605
Also, what method do you use for scrying? I just started water scrying and it's coming, but very slowly it seems
>>
File: right in the kokoro.gif (999KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
right in the kokoro.gif
999KB, 500x323px
>>19289584
Ahh que bueno! That is so honorable for you. Angels blessings to you, sweetie!
>Gets called Honey Bee and Sunshine
Ouch my fucking heart. You are gonna get me all feely :0
>>
>>19289358
If you manage to get here.

Scry

I want to know what mine of Miss K's futures are together and if its not romantic, how do I proceed to make it more romantic and peak her interest in me.
>>
hey, anyone wanna get a trade going? let me know how most people see me.
give me your own query and i'll get started.
>>
>>19289622
just to bring you down I'd call you little piggy:3
>>
>>19289640
I have the same query, I'd do a one card for you
>>
>>19289604
I dunno I was thinking about heart surgery and I remembered you wanted to do that! Also because I'm in the process of having a chat with a fiery small woman who is a researcher and basically the embodiment of what I aspire to be. I'm trying to get her to be my adviser. Things are changing alot in my studies and what I want to do in my life. I'm thinking of scrapping doctor and becoming a medical researcher.
As for Chem I'm just reading alot of articles while drinking alcohol. Did you know the estrogen that comes out of women's urine while taking birth control is causing some male fish species to develop eggs instead of sperm?
Shits cool yo.
>>
>>19289605
Aww man dont worry too much. She is gonna do well. I can feel it!
>>19289618
Mad boring ,but I just close my eyes and feel shit.
Water scrying???
That is rad, How do you do that?
>If you would like a tarot reading in return, I can do that.
Ahh can I get a romance general for the fall please?
>>
>>19289516
>,i go out to a car and see two people in it and im about to get in but then tfw it was my neighbors car and my uber came up right behind them
Oh shit imagine if you got in. I would of died of embarrassment hahaha!!
Hmmm
Things look calm except for one night are you going out. I smell alcohol and meat! yumm!
A hook up?
Ahh not so much just crack a cold one with the boys
>>
>>19289664
>Shits cool yo.

pretty sure the fishes would disagree

is there money in medical research though and is it actually interesting? how old are you,you sure you arent doing this on a whim?
>>
File: 6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg (283KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg
283KB, 1280x1024px
>>19289676
I see tons of communication, sometimes haphazardly, sometimes strong and mature. I also see peace of mind, but to be careful of getting in your own way sometimes. Overall, I'm getting a "Two things become one" from all of it. I wish I could be more specific, do you tend to overthink things?

As for water scrying, I use a black bowl, filled with water, Two candles on either side, the flames illuminate the water, but they are far enough away that I can't see their reflection. Then I ask my question and try to look at the bottom of the bowl. I see images in my third eye a lot, and sometimes in the water itself. Mostly simple faces in the water at the moment, and very short snapshots of scenes in my third eye. It's coming slow, but it gets more powerful every time I practice. Gives me a light head ache, though.
>>
Will trade a reading
>>
>>19289690
im going to bookmark this bc of the alcohol and meat,HOWEVER i would not be shocked if i do hook up hehe
>>
>>19289712

Query?
>>
hey /div/ can I get blind advice about a decision please?
>>
>>19289358
money reading? all things finance would be helpful.

>as a kid i really thought i could win a toys r us shopping spree if i kept having cereal.
>>
>>19289735
Will we end up together down the line?

Yours?
>>
>>19289692
>pretty sure the fishes would disagree
What makes it cool is that over the course of the experiment which lasted 5 years the population of fishes slowly began to rise again. hahah and people say evolution does not exists
>is there money in medical research though and is it actually interesting?
Yes and YES
>how old are you,you sure you arent doing this on a whim?
Look I have spent alot of my life denying the fact that science if my shit because I thought I was not intelligent enough. I have always loved it but I was afraid of not being enough. Yes I know I used to self sabotage a fuck lot.

My mentality is in the process of changing for the better. And now I'm becoming more confident in my abilities.
So no it's not a whim
>>19289729
Yo after that weekend happens can you check in with feedback. I dont get much from doing scries
>>
>>19289757
>20...
>Look I have spent alot of my life denying the fact that science if my shit because I thought I was not intelligent enough. I have always loved it but I was afraid of not being enough. Yes I know I used to self sabotage a fuck lot.

This is awesome and 20 is very young so it's good you're finding out now. I'm in my mid (almost late) 30s and I didn't really learn how to take steps to get better at something that didn't come easily to me until I was in my late 20s. Now I'm trying to make up for lost time.
>>
>>19289757
ill try ! I usually pop back up on here to find readers who give me readings but i never find them again
>>
>>19289623
Oh sorry, I forgot the autistic moment.

I was once sperged hard on a girl after I was told she liked me by saying "Called it and walking out the door strutting away".
>>
>>19289358
Still doing readings? If yes, I'd like one on if the path I'm taking is going to work out for me.

Story: I was really into Dragonball when I was like 14 or something, and I had no friends. My parents had a huge garden, and during summer I'd go outside and pretend to do cool Sayan shit or something stupid like that. Wouldn't be so bad if the garden wouldn't have been super easy to see from the street, so literally have the town knew about this after a while.
>>
>>19289756

how am i percieved as?
>>
File: x.png (386KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
386KB, 640x480px
>>19289757
if you're still doing readings, what does this mean?
>>
>>19289741
I pulled 8 of swords for you.

You're (knowingly or unknowingly) playing the victim. You're where you are because of choices you made and no one else and you need to start taking some responsibility for yourself. In a toxic relationship? End it. At a miserable job? Start finding a new one. Unhappy with yourself? Then change, fucker.
>>
>>19289774
knowingly. fair play.
>>
File: 1497319761963.jpg (485KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497319761963.jpg
485KB, 1280x720px
>>19289757
Angel-chan, kenshin guy here, I dont want to abuse of your kindness, but can you give me a read about myself this time
I really want to know
¿Como me va a ir a mi sin ella a mi lado?
I dont remember any fun story to tell :(
>>
>>19289704

>do you tend to overthink things?
YES
I'm the queen of overthinking especially in relationships hahaha!!
>As for water scrying, I use a black bowl, filled with water, Two candles on either side, the flames illuminate the water, but they are far enough away that I can't see their reflection. Then I ask my question and try to look at the bottom of the bowl. I see images in my third eye a lot, and sometimes in the water itself. Mostly simple faces in the water at the moment, and very short snapshots of scenes in my third eye. It's coming slow, but it gets more powerful every time I practice. Gives me a light head ache, though.
Holy hell that sounds amazing!! I might give it a whirl.
Dont worry anon you will get better with alot of practice and advil! hue hue
>>
>>19289765
oh believe me you will find me here.
>mfw I'm trying to get off /div/'s ride and failing horribly
>>
>>19289769
Sun (r), Chariot (r), 7 swords

Oof, not great anon. You shirk your responsibilities, you hold yourself back, you always seem to want more than what you have but you don't want to seem to work to get it. People find you frustrating and lazy.

Good news though, I always think it's a good sign when there are lots of major arcana in a reading, even if they're reversed, because it means something epic is going on. This shows you have a powerful personality and you just straighten up, you have the ability to awe people with your charm and your leadership. Step to it.
>>
>>19289756

The World, High Priestess, Ace of Wands.

Definitely yes. There is some connection between you two that makes it almost natural for it to happen, things are simply going to pan out that way, there is really not much else i can say but that the reading is a solid yes.

What is your method of divination? And if you want me to extend or to know something else, i i dont mind. I feel like my reading was too simple... but it was a yes/no question.
>>
>>19289782
it was a good reading? i am new at this.
>>
>>19289800
It works for me, I just wanted to lessen some anxiety about a rough patch. I usually ask for simple readings in case I get a beginner. Thanks!
>>
>>19289790
>mfw I used to give readings on here
only reason i stopped is because i have no clue if they accurate or not
I used pendulum,tarot.I mean nOW i have angel answers oracle cards but i just lurk on here for readings
maybe one day..
>>
>>19289544
>I attempted to be out going and jumped into a convo during a topic I knew nothing about and everyone just stared at me and I ruined the conversation.
Aww darling but you tried! I'll give you props and respects
>Does he miss me at all? Does he want to see me at all?
IX of swords rev, Queen of swords rev, V of swords
Ahhh :(
Strange he is super fucking bent up over something and he is thinking of things in a really really nagative way. Which then makes him feel cold and bitter. He is gonna do his best to avoid you. I;m sorry hun :(
>>
>>19289811
>angel answers oracle cards
ME TOO!!
Lately that deck has been super fucking sassy to me, yet accurate as fuck.
Like ill argue with it ,but as I'm arguing with it I get the answer I need not the one I want. Then again that is how angels work huehue
>>
>>19289809

What about my reading in return >.>

Well never mind, i really dont have something important to ask. Glad it satisfies you and good luck anon.
>>
>>19289562
shookness, wide eyes, and tears, yet they are not sad.
My throat hurt it feels like I'm clearing shit out. You are doing something that has to be done anon
>>
>>19289827
I answered it here:>>19289794

or so I thought, did someone sneak in and steal your query? I can do another.
>>
>>19289623
I taste cupcake icing and other pastries huehue
An open window....From a cafe
Two people having coffee chatting visiting a museum.
Just keep chatting with her and sharing company and interest. She will slowly open up to you!
>>
>>19289742
Ophanim my oracle deck wants to chat with you!!
Exercise To Increase Your Energy And Manifestation Abilities

The Angels of Abundance bring you this card to remind you of an important truth: The higher your physical energy levels, the faster your physical manifestations will appear. One of the best ways to increase your physical energy is through healthful exercise.

Exercise, much like meditation, allows messages and guidance from the Angels of Abundance to come through more clearly. People who incorporate exercise into their daily lives generally have much more positive thoughts and take more positive actions. This infusion of positivity can have a ripple effect into every part of your life.

Choose the type of exercise that makes your heart sing with joy as another way of increasing your energy and ensuring you’ll be motivated to do it regularly. Or, pair your workout with something pleasant— listen to uplifting music or podcasts while running, for example, or watch an inspirational movie while jogging on a treadmill.

Make exercise a nonoptional activity, just like brushing your teeth or hair. When your energy and optimism stay high, you’ll be rewarded with increased abundance as well.
>>
File: 1499798558707.gif (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499798558707.gif
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>19289843

Yeah that wasnt me lel but never mind, its cool though. Hope you have a good one.
>>
>>19289855
I hope so Angel, I really do. Thank you.
>>
>>19289816
Yeah he's pretty upset
>>
>>19289876
If you're sure!

Sorry about that, I hate it when people do that.
>>
>>19289768
Explore your options
If you’ve been thinking about when the best time to make some changes in your career might be, this card is a good sign.

Whatever you are asking about, this card is talking to you about options. It’s time for you to consider other possibilities. If you’ve been feeling like you’re stuck in your current situation, this card is telling you there are other options out there. No matter how unlikely you may feel those options are, you have them. You only need to seek out the possibilities.

Brainstorm possibilities and then do the necessary research to explore those options. This might involve networking with others, reading a newspaper, doing a “Google search” or literally going out into your community and checking things out.

Whatever the case may be, whatever the question, you do have options. Don’t sit and allow things to stay the same. Any action is progress, but some action is required to make it to the next step.
>>
>>19289826
im pretty new to to deck so sometimes the answers make no type of sense but i hate doing readings for myself bc i never get it but for OTHER PEOPLE whew im on point,but thats why i ask ppl to read for me
>>
>>19289885
Thanks a lot, that was really helpful.
>>
>>19289879

Yeah he probably need it more than me; at least it wasn't a love query heh.

Thanks for the offer anon.
>>
>>19289773
I'm getting Pisces vibes from it. I cant get much i'm getting burnt out, sorry
>>19289783
You are going to be my last one ok I'm getting tired
>¿Como me va a ir a mi sin ella a mi lado?
You are bit sad, but you are recovering. Your are kinda just riding it out in passiveness. Hoping it will pass.
Was she your girlfriend?
>>
>>19289907
Thanks darling.
Yes, she was my fiance (8 years relationship).
The only gf i had. Break ups are shit.
>>
>>19289274
Thank you so much for the reading, anon. Sorry about the delay, I was having dinner.

I hope you're right and I will soon meet this person :)
>>
>>19289358

If you reeeeeaallly wanna read me then okie. Method doesn't matter. How are you tonight Angel-chan?

I'd like to know if I should expect a payday from all three of the deals I'm hoping pay out in the next three weeks.

>I was at a bookstore by the ocean and there was this doggo that lived in the bookstore. He preferred having the base of his tail scratched and let you know it because if you pet a different part of him he would drop the front of his body down and stick his butt in the air while giving you a look like "do you understand now human?"

Not my funniest story, but the one that pops to mind.
>>
>>19289907

Whoops, didn't see this. Disregard me, save your juice.

Chu wanna read from me Angel-chan?
>>
>>19289762
Ahh medkun at least you are on track now! That is what matters
>>19289641
I will get of this ride in a good four hours, mind you. Also piggies are cute so you are only adding wood to the fire huehue >:3c
>>19289766
kek!
>>19289811
I know this is a long shot but if you did pendulum readings a good few weeks back. I got a reading form a fellow anon that said my wound would heal in three days.
Was that you? Because you where fucking right
>>19289877
You got this anon!
>>19289878
Yeah verry much so :(
>>19289890
For me its the oposite Angel Answers only works for my own questions. How odd!
>>19289896
Glad tot be of service!!
>>19289921
oh my god I'm so sorry, Anon

>>19289932
>He preferred having the base of his tail scratched and let you know it because if you pet a different part of him he would drop the front of his body down and stick his butt in the air while giving you a look like "do you understand now human?"
My woofo likes to be pet there to. She turns into a pretzel when I pet her there. Its cute as hell.
> How are you tonight Angel-chan?
I'm tired from reading, but really good.
>Three deals:
1) VII of swords
ehhh dont expect this one to give much fruit.
2)Justice
You know exactly how one deal will work out
3)V of pents rev
This deal will help you recover from the one that held you short.
>>
I'm done for today yall!
Thank you for the queries.
I'm glad to be of service to you all :)
>>
>>19289959

You didn't have to read me. Ax me question if you want.

>when your bork-bork is now a pretzel
>>
>>19289961
I literally just joined the thread to see you leave, but regardless, good work yo.
>>
>>19289963
Can you find that text guide thingy you posted when I asked about scrying way back when.
An anon in the morning really needed it and I was hoping that maybe you still have it.

Q: I want to know why I keep on dreaming of my college and of a very specific person over and over again?
That specific person just so happens to be my crush
>>
>>19289961
thanks you qt3.14. Youre the best of /x/
>>
>>19289975
You gotta query?
I can answer for you really quickly if you want.
>>
File: ernie.jpg (44KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
ernie.jpg
44KB, 736x552px
>>19289988
Nah dude, just givin ya props, readers usually deserve it
>>
Trading

Who should I go for in terms of dating

E.B. or G?
>>
>>19289984

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19103177/#19105240

A symbol surrounded by circles within circles initially seems to become activated, and then the entire array begins moving like it's a sound system. Words in arabic (I think) run together then become gates that open up. A window with sunlight and air blowing in has white curtains that translucently drift. An anchor with no chain. Suddenly it's Reptar. A letter in a pile, it's kind of dirty and has obviously been buried a while.

Your subconscious is being tapped by circumstances. Idle thoughts left to coalesce gather energy, and even though you have no clear path to act on your fixation at the moment it has become it's own thing, possessed by latent energy. This is a message from your psyche not to bury this kind of thing, even if it doesn't work out you should say howdy because your mind will torment you for not doing it. You can't bury this kind of thing and not expect your mind to start pushing buttons without you knowing it.
>>
>>19290009
Ahhh I see thanks, Acanthus!
Yeah I cant actually act on my oneitis.
Hahaha
>>
>>19290083

y not?
>>
>>19290138
I kind of intimidate the person by just being myself and if I text him they take forever to text back so fuck that. Also I'm super aware that this person likes me but I guess they're too nervous or whatever
How do I know body language and divination. They're just so shy.
>>
>>19290151

I mean you could just take the lead.
>>
>>19290156
Jesus take the wheel?
>>
>>19290162

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHO7cwoxtro
>>
>>19290156
I have. Hehehe >:3c
But like I said this person is extremely shy and just likes to take relationships really slow which I honestly don't mind. They're very traditional
>>19290162
TAKE IT FROM MY HANDSSSSSS!
Yo how are you Empath??
>>19290167
Rip vine
>>
>>19290183

Awwwww, that's cute.
>>
>>19290191
Yeah I like my lovers stable emotionally and ect. which is why I like Earth signs a lot.
>>
>>19290183
I'd say text them anyways, at least they know you are thinking of them, which is always nice to get. Just text them something sweet, that you don't need a reply from: "Hey, just want to say that I hope you have a good day :)"
>>
Anyone want to trade?
How much longer is he going to be mad at me? Can we ever go back to normal?
>>
>>19290221
I did this really autistic thing, which why am I just now remembering this I could have put this in my post fuck!!!
I basically wrote them all small letter before going home after the semester was over thanking them for being my friend and helping me out since their year older than me. I told them that they were very sweet and very caring.
Jesus!!!
They texted me a couple of days later see how the night was really nice and cute and how they appreciate it.
Why did I do that!?!
>>
>>19290207

Are you a fire sign?
>>
>>19290167
Exactly what played in my mind
>>19290183
I'm good thanks angel, recovering from last night but getting there. Currently working on my studies, well bouncing between two of them

>Captcha
>Drive STOP
make up your mind man!
>>
>>19290245
Nope I'm autistic. I mean im a Virgo: Earth sign
>>
>>19290248
I assume from a hangover?
>studies
!!!!
What two subjects are you studying???
>>
>>19290250

>Angel-chan the Virgo

Hue hue rumbles Leo.
>>
>>19290258
Hangover? Nahh, I had a few drinks but nothing hangover.

Well I'm studying a book keeping and HRM course and teaching myself Korean/Portuguese. When I get frustrated with one, I circle around to the other...so technically three things
>>
>>19290262
Just your typical nerd Virgo.
Oh you are a leo, we'll that explains alot.
>>
>>19290268

That's more or less what Cheswick always says.
>>
>>19290248

Is what you made me think of, but there's always
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWK6dQOdri0
>>
>>19290266
Did you know? That after the age of 25 it becomes increasingly more difficult to learn new languages. I can't remember the science behind it tho so don't quote me on that
>>
>>19290273
Kek
How is Chess by the way hope she's doing well. I hope her fishies are okay!
>>
>>19290293

Her gourami killed another one of the new ones, and so the gourami sleep with the fishes. She's trying out a "put dirt in the tank" thing to see how the plants react.
>>
>>19290295
:(
Rip fish bro. You will be missed
>>
Still trading. My query:
>>19290239
>>
>>19290283
Huh, damn I hit 26...RIP. Portuguese is coming along nicely and Korean I'm just starting starting to teach myself the alphabet which I've got downpat I believe so far, enough so that I can read syllables/words and know their pronunciation (albeit not what they mean). Both languages hold reason for me to keep learning; Portuguese because you said I should travel to B and Korean because I hope to travel to SK for the history of my martial art (and the fact that it'd be awesome to pronounce all my instructions in korean :P)
>>
>>19290301

Poor fish bro. Djosser is okie though, last I asked.

>>19290306

I'll do it, but would you like tarot or scry? I'm mildly stoned and it does affect reads.
>>
>>19290316

You do hapkido or tkd?
>>
>>19290339
Tarot then. Ty. Your query?
>>
>>19290316
Don't worry too much about the age thing. By any chance do you know Spanish? Cuz that could help you with your Portuguese and also vice versa.
>>
>>19290241
Haha, that is really cute that you did that. I would love to receive a letter like that from a girl. IF they are shy like you say, then I would say to try to relax about it. That's why you asked me earlier about your romance for this fall... you want something more with him? Are you apart all summer?
>>
Also, I'll do some tarot readings for a little bit, maybe an hour. All I ask in return are cute cat pictures, and no "general readings," please give me a question
>>
File: 1452463081679.jpg (119KB, 918x1246px) Image search: [Google]
1452463081679.jpg
119KB, 918x1246px
Looking do do a trade if anyone's interested.
>>
>>19290343

The Empress
Justice
Two of Wands
Three of Swords
Page of Pentacles
Six of Wands reversed
Two of Cups reversed
Knight of Wands reversed
Ace of Wands
The Fool reversed

It'd be best to embrace immediate heartbreak in the hopes of maybe, just maybe, one day being able to risk trying again. The truth is that I just don't think it will work out. I'm always sorry to give bad news.

>Is my assistant preparing to turn upon me?
>>
File: cats-in-love.jpg (9KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
cats-in-love.jpg
9KB, 400x330px
>>19290362
Will I still love him even if he isn't at my side?
>>
File: QegwGmi.jpg (156KB, 639x642px) Image search: [Google]
QegwGmi.jpg
156KB, 639x642px
>>19290362

Will I land a big payday in the next few months, or am I destined for the small ones for the near future?
>>
File: cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg (61KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg
61KB, 540x427px
>>19290362

will the guy i like ever develop romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>19290341
Military style TKD (I know it sound presumptuous to define it as such, but it's what I practice and by gods do I not want to be associated with padded feet and fist Olympic TKD). Rhee TKD if you wanna look it up, I get to have dinner 4 times a year with the man who trained the SK Spec Ops...pretty crazy to think about
>>19290345
Nope, at least not anymore than what I can gleam from my little bits of portuguese I've learned.
>>
File: 1433088655525.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1433088655525.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>19290362
how does she will react to my email?
>>
File: IMG_0511.gif (3MB, 320x196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.gif
3MB, 320x196px
>>19290362
How strong is my on bond with him?
>>
File: 1499999493890.jpg (44KB, 638x629px) Image search: [Google]
1499999493890.jpg
44KB, 638x629px
>>19290362
How does S feel about me?
>>
File: 0640.jpg (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0640.jpg
78KB, 500x375px
>>19290362
Does he truly love me?
>>
>>19290355
>IF they are shy like you say, then I would say to try to relax about it.
They are and yes I'm ridiculously relaxed about it. I can read people pretty well. I don't openly flirt with them I just how like regular friendly conversations.
It would be nice to have something even more with them.
And yeah they live all the way up North and I'm literally in the Deep South during the summer so I have to wait until fall.
>>
>>19290380

ATF and WTF TKD are a cancer on the martial art, so I'm glad you have legit dojos in Oz.
>>
>>19290375
Awwwwww, thats a beautiful cat.
>>
File: stealyoursoulcute.jpg (132KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
stealyoursoulcute.jpg
132KB, 1280x960px
>>19290362
what approach should I have when it comes to love?
>>
>>19290367
Magician
Knight of Wands
Ten of Cups

They want to test their boundaries but they won't actually go through with anything. They like things the way they are, or at least would rather stay on your good side.
>>
>>19290380
Ah Empath don't worry you're going to do great. Just because difficult doesn't mean you can't do it. I mean you're learning two languages at the same time and they don't overlap so it's going to be difficult.
But I believe in you!!!
>>
>>19290239
3 week minimum, 7 week maximum. You can reduce the time by giving him a gift and immediately backing off, no expectation of anything. The image I got was dropping a present in front of him, then walking away. There will be a veneer of normalcy, but the point of contention will rest under the surface indefinitely.

Is the favor I'm doing her enough to win her cooperation?
>>
File: 1497935801295.jpg (110KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497935801295.jpg
110KB, 497x640px
>>19290362
will I be with m?
>>
>>19290392
>ATF and WTF TKD are a cancer on the martial art
I just gained a newfound respect for you BA; you are official "muh Niggah!"
>so I'm glad you have legit dojos in Oz
I thank my lucky stars every day that the dojo I stumbled into was Rhee TKD. Hell, I was on my way to the train tracks when I stopped by because I heard the kiyups. It literally saved my life desu. My Sabum-Nim is an amazing man, and I've turned down jobs that'd pull me away from my roll in the martial arts because I owe him everything.
>>19290413
Thanks Angel! I'm finding Korean really interesting, I've already learned how to write out all the ranks of blackbelt; Yudan-Ja, Sabum, Sabum Nim, Kwang Jang Nim, etc. It's a really fun language, and surprisingly easy to learn with their system of Consonant+Vowel+Consonant.
>>
>>19290373
Luck will play a role in all this, good or bad, whichever way it goes. But I see that your love will have to be earned. What's going on in the background to this? Fighting? Is he just charging off somewhere without your input?

>>19290375
I can see you getting a big payday, and everything you want in the next three months, but you are going to really have to put your nose to the grindstone and work very hard to get it. Grow your relationships with people you want that payday from.

>>19290378
Wew, looks like he has a lot on his plate right now. The advice I'm seeing for you is to take solace with friends and family, not to cry over him, and to try to slowly grow your relationship with him, but to be honest with yourself when the time comes of whether it will work or not. Do you have a tendency to overthink things? Overall, your relationship is just at the beginning and it is up to you to choose where it goes, but choose wisely, it isn't a given at all yet.
>>
trading
Will he ask me out and when?
>>
>>19290421
Knight of Swords
Hierophant
Nine of Swords

Unfortunately she isn't moved much. Even if she appears cold or says nothing, she invites you to try again.
>>
>>19290435

Well thanks. We'ze nigs nao.

I don't know much of Rhee, but lineage is important. My own TKD study was early and less formal than my Trias Shuri-Ryu study, but my most recent stuff was Wing-Chun that was very JKD based. It's fun to mix it up, but the Wing-Chun feels inapplicable because it plays against my natural strengths.
>>
>>19290362
How do I win this girl over?
>>
>>19290444
>hanged man, nine of cups rx, five of swords

Seems he will entertain your affections and interest but it doesn't much become an actual relationship. Something is holding him back from committing to anyone really. I wouldn't take it personally on that front but he does really enjoy the attention.

Love general for the next 5 weeks?
>>
>>19290439

Spooky. Very spooky.
>>
File: 0EvP5vXn.jpg (42KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
0EvP5vXn.jpg
42KB, 434x434px
>>19290381
The email will make her feel some emotion, but she is not sure what to do with it. Whatever you had before you sent that email will be changed now, not sure if it is for good or ill, but I am leaning towards good, try to grow your relationship with her, whether it is romantic or not.

>>19290385
Looks good, slowly getting stronger as time moves on, Are both of you satisfied with it?

>>19290387
Looks like they are starting to feel the beginnings of liking you, but they have a lot going on in their life right now, so take it slow and gradually grow the relationship
>>
I'm loving all these cats in this thread
>>
>>19290388
He's very attached to you... Looks like he feels about you the way you feel about him. Do you make him crazy sometimes? IS he overly diplomatic sometimes with you?

>>19290391
Glad you're relaxed about it, I always struggle with that myself. Good luck in the fall, I hope it all works out for you

>>19290400
Show your passion and your emotions for the other person! Don't trip over yourself overthinking or dragging yourself down in negative thoughts!
>>
>>19290482
Last one on that post. Very true. Thank you!
>>
>>19290482
Thank you Flash. I need all the luck I can get. Huehue
>>
>>19290366

whatcha need senpai?
>>
>>19290427
Are you always going after m? M doesn't know how they feel about you. There is sexual attraction, though.

>>19290456
Don't worry about things, but you do need to look at the situation clearly. Be a bright person, and be a bit of a Romeo, she will like a romantic gesture.

>>19290463
Sweet! Which one was the reading I did for you?
>>
File: 1498447425012.jpg (54KB, 836x622px) Image search: [Google]
1498447425012.jpg
54KB, 836x622px
>>19290474
I do it just for you ;)
>>
File: 1497855656971.jpg (36KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497855656971.jpg
36KB, 583x583px
>>19290362
Huehue how can I win him over? <3
>>
>>19290498
>be a bit of a Romeo, she will like a romantic gesture
I tried that very thing. It didn't go very well.
>>
>>19290498

Middle one about the payday.
>>
>>19290465
>are you both satisfied?
No. Not at all. I don't think either of us are happy right now
>>
>>19290455
I've always liked the idea and style of wing-chun, but honestly I'm 6'3" with 60cm thighs and a vertical jump of almost 1m...if ever there was a martial arts I should do it's TKD kek.
>Lineage is important
Too...fucking...true. Our World Master travels all around australia performing QC to make sure everything is up to and exceeding standards. Our area is the strongest in both these aspects in the whole of Australia, and it's really quite special to be consider among those numbers. If you ever want an interesting read, check out Chong Chul Rhee. Hell, I train in the same hall as the second ever TKD dojo in Australia, the one opened by Master Rhee himself. 42yrs I believe RheeTKD has been alive and thriving, and last I recalled we're the biggest single Martial Arts school (as in one entity) in the entire world.

Also, I wrote up this on R9K to explain to an anon who seem curious about the difference between what I studied and other TKDs
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/37923078/#37928664

>BA has got me going on my Martial Arts Autism Rant
Good job man
>>
>>19290512
>60cm thighs
I curse the juicy thighs (jkjkjk bless em)
I'll make it one day!!
>>
File: 1498445993924.jpg (61KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498445993924.jpg
61KB, 1000x667px
>>19290505
I see that there will need to be a little bit of luck involved. Show your emotions, and he will appreciate romantic gestures, BUT recognize that he has a lot of different things all vying for his attention right now. I'm also seeing something that looks like you'll need to tell him a harsh truth... but I'm not sure about that one, it's confusing me...
>>
File: angel.jpg (166KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
166KB, 1024x640px
>>19290497
Can I get a read regarding my future social connections? Things are a bit weird now to say the least and wondering how all that'll go with a sudden change in location and lifestyle approaching fast on the horizon.

Whatcha need read in return friendo?
>>
>>19290459
Chariot
8 of pentacles
The devil

You will work towards pursuing someone with success. You'll likely get a sexual relationship out of it at best, an unrequited obsession at worst. There's always that light at the end of the tunnel though. Good for you.
>>
>>19290521
just train, if you want legs sweetie, the only thing you need to do is Squats and deadlift (heavy)
>>
simplicity

What is the turning point to this whole thing going to be?
>>
>>19290503
My soul is glowing!!!
>>19290522
Thank you so much, Flash!! Have a splendid night
>>
>>19290362
any romance for me this month?
>>
>>19290524

page of cups, 9 of cups, temperance. to be honest i don't think you have much to worry about; it's weird now but it won't be for much longer. if anything your social life will be a happy and stable one. i think the lifestyle and location change will actually be in your favor in the long run. tl;dr there's nothing to worry about.

as for me i'd like to know about my next job and what it'll be like.
>>
File: 1498452526172.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498452526172.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
>>19290506
What was it that you did? And how did she react?

>>19290509
I'm sorry to hear that, how long have you been "bonded" with this person?
>>
>>19290530
SQUATS FOR DAYSSSS!!! GET YOU A NICE BUTT
>>
Can anyone do this reading?
Male
>>19290532
>>
>>19290512

>them Oz measurements

I can vaguely translate that into murrican.

Yeah, it's a point of contention around these parts who your lineage is with. I'll check out everything on Rhee, and I'll read your MAAR here in a bit.

I'm good at drawing out conversation.
>>
File: 1499285494159.jpg (41KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1499285494159.jpg
41KB, 600x791px
>>19290465
>Looks like they are starting to feel the beginnings of liking you

They didn't like me before? I thought they did.
>>
File: 1498452511024.jpg (27KB, 456x342px) Image search: [Google]
1498452511024.jpg
27KB, 456x342px
>>19290533
Of course, you've helped me out a ton over the last few weeks, Thank you to you as well. Have a good night!

>>19290534
I did July and August, because July is half way done. I see you being relaxedabout things, I see two things becoming one, in a traditional way and comfort with your family. I also see that you are comfortable and mature about your passions...honestly, looks very good!
>>
File: scrying.jpg (101KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
scrying.jpg
101KB, 736x981px
I need to practice scrying, so please ask me to scry something you already know about and I will make my best effort to scry it.
>>
>>19290553
They very well might have, it's just in it's early stages. How long have you thought they liked you?
>>
>>19290561
Sure, let's do it. Why did I break up with C a year and a half ago?
>>
>>19290556
<3 <3 <3
>>
File: 635806846031592376.jpg (41KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
635806846031592376.jpg
41KB, 900x675px
>>19290561
How do I feel about S?
>>
>>19290362
Will my friend visit me in person by the end of August?
>>
>>19290543
nunca te dibujaste angel-chan? Te imagino con la nariz pequeña y ojos grandes. y el pelo despeinado jaja.
>>
>>19290561
What's love to me?
>>
>>19290561
Why did R create such ado about nothing? What drove him.
>>
>>19290540
A loooooong time. Our current condition isn't great but we've always had a strong bond. I was just wondering if our bond is breaking during this tough time or if it is enduring.
>>
>>19290561
Describe my college campus
>>
File: a2Wd9D2.jpg (596KB, 3267x1867px) Image search: [Google]
a2Wd9D2.jpg
596KB, 3267x1867px
>>19290576
Things can always change, this isn't set in stone, but at the moment it looks like your friend will come visit you.
>>
>>19290521
You will, and as >>19290530 said heavy squats (lower for thighs, front/high for butt) and Deadlifts. Don't forget lunges, stiff-leg Deadlifts and donkey kickbacks for dat ass
>>19290550
Just under 24in. And yea, i didn't even know anything about the school before I started up but from day one they worked me hard and gave me everything I needed to grow and advance...I was hooked!
>>
>>19290580
Un dibujo?
Estas correcto de do cosas my pelo siempre esta despeinado y si tengo la nariz pequeña.
Okay I really really have to bed now!
>>
>>19290592
I think from what I got that it will not only endure, but grow stronger because of it, exactly like the cards said. Good luck, though, I know how rough it is when this kind of stuff happens
>>
File: 1497222410283.jpg (93KB, 694x642px) Image search: [Google]
1497222410283.jpg
93KB, 694x642px
>>19290566
I'm not sure... 2 or 3 years? Maybe it wasn't serious back then.
>>
File: 1498974138527.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498974138527.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>19290536
Thanks for the read m8, really takes a load off my mind, appreciate that.

Kind of an easy gig where most of the time you feel like you're not working nearly as hard as you could be for the amount of moolah you're getting out of it. It's a bit tedious at times as the drawback, but more like feeling like you're standing around or bored tedium than buried in paperwork or too much tedium. The downside here is that if you let it set a standard your general work ethic will suffer. It's best to still try your hardest at it and take everything with the utmost seriousness and professionalism, if you do so it'll help you rise through the ranks with record pace. Seems related to customer service in the regards of making sure that their experience is good, but also confirming the proper procedures that need to be performed by other workers, kind of like a liaison between the customer and the service provider, but still pretty close to the service provided, and proficient in it. Reminds me of the person that helps a customer and writes up a work order or report for what needs to be done, or something along those lines.

Seems like up front work, like the face of a company who gives the first and last impression to the customer and is responsible for making sure it runs smoothly rather than performing the actual service or work they need themselves.
>>
>>19290570
It was some sort of legal dispute, but I can't seem to understand the details.

>>19290575
You are not really sort, part of you wants to see if something can happen, but the other part wants to find someone more interesting.
>>
File: 5d8707ecutcat.jpg (159KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
5d8707ecutcat.jpg
159KB, 600x580px
>>19290362
In case you're still reading

How is she gonna react tomorrow?
>>
>>19290606
Ty. It's encouraging to hear. I love them so much. If I can't have them as a partner I just need them in my life. As my best friend. I need them. :/
>>
File: 1423428674762.jpg (43KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
1423428674762.jpg
43KB, 411x411px
>>19290614
>part of you wants to see if something can happen, but the other part wants to find someone more interesting
Spot on, good work anonichi. Hit way too close to home.
>>
>>19290561
If you are who I think you are. sorry I couldn't get back with you all the question you sent me. I'll answer you tomorrow, mind you my method is ridiculously simple
>>
New thread:

>>19290629
>>19290629
>>19290629
>>
>>19290601
Si! Dibujarte a ti mism@. Good night!
>>
>>19290614
>Why did I break up with C

Nah, no legal dispute, we just went to fast and burned out.

Haha, up to try another? How do I feel about S, how does she feel about me, and where is our relationship at the moment?
>>
>>19290588
I saw people using suits, I believe this is associated with the idea of you believing it to be something important... I also saw a woman happy about her wedding, while wearing the white gown. It seems to be you think of it as something important, something you want, but ultimately you have not been able to get to the extent that you wish for.
>>
File: images (13).jpg (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
7KB, 251x201px
>>19290362
will he love me in the future?
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 271x186px
>>19290615
Well...she has stable feelings for you, remember that...but it looks like at the moment she will feel a little under attack. She might have a lot of things going on at the moment, and this was just adding to her plate. She also looks like she is a bit sad about something and unable to see some of the good things around her.

Everything is going to end up okay, though
>>
>>19290627
if you are who I think you are, what's the secret to the delicious chicken Mcwings?
>>
>>19290647
Don't know about love, but over the next three months, it looks like a relationship will march steadily onwards, and there will be some passion, but it won't be a huge spark, just measured.
>>
>>19290655
Weed and buffalo sauce
I dunno
>>
>>19290654
>Everything is going to end up okay, though
Thank you, mate. I'm nervous as fuck tho.
>>
>>19290589
There was this sensation of feeling betrayed, like if what you did even as simple as it could have been, was far too much, for him to trust you again.
>>
File: 1435806777977.jpg (82KB, 648x431px) Image search: [Google]
1435806777977.jpg
82KB, 648x431px
>>19290655
Not them, but it's all about balancing the right amount of vinegar in your wing sauce. Too much and it's just bitter, not enough and there's not enough kick or balance to em, experiment with it a bit depending on what flavour/spicyness you're shooting for but great wings begin with just a lil bit of vinegar, and the right spices to bring out the flavour of the meat and seasoning in harmony instead of as separate entities.
>>
>>19290665
>>19290665
Hahahahahhhahaha. This is hilarious. Yes I am who you think I am.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rF3lXaW5MY
>>
>>19290684
Sensational now I can sleep!
>>
>>19290612

that doesn't sound too bad, could be a lot worse. seems cozy. thank you :)
>>
>>19290540
I went full Romeo with my words, and she insulted me.
Thread posts: 425
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.