[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 48

File: conspiracies.jpg (263KB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracies.jpg
263KB, 1024x835px
Choose your subject. Explain it all.
>>
>>19259038
>CIA dates back to B.C

I unironically wouldn't be suprised kek
>>
>>19259062
Same
>>
>>19259038
The human genome projected was de-funded so that private companies could own sections of your genome. If the results are left to public work, then you can make the argument to own your own genome as a derivative work.

Most of the genome ownership cases do not have a solid enough philosophical foundation to hold up in court. The main problem is that a medically useful gene can have different transcripts and character substitutions of individual nucleotides. The differences are only redundant in terms of biochemistry, but not business logic. Therefore, the current state of law implies an anti-competitive standard.
>>
>>19259038
Modern art is a cia weapon is literally true
>>
>>19259038
wtf is morrowind mods+kill?
>>
File: 1496423638243.gif (2MB, 357x311px) Image search: [Google]
1496423638243.gif
2MB, 357x311px
>>19259038
>Portal to Hell
Sweet
>>
>jews
Theyre a group of people with a religion judaism and possibly an ethnicity.
>>
as for USD always being counterfeit, I saw a video explaining how every time money is printed, there's an interest attached to it. which is why america is in so much debt. the more they create money, the more they create debt, because they're creating more interest than they can pay off by printing money. which sounds pretty counterfeit to me. the interest is like a counterfeit tax.
>>
>>19259038
how does soy become sentient, as well as why is it soy? why not any other plant? Is it because it's a complete protein?
>>
File: 1492009842759.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492009842759.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
if anyone knows of some decent quality, comfy, long videos about any of the subjects in the OP to link, I'd appreciate it
>>
Tbh I'd like to know more about the Jewish swim lessons. That sounds stupid but ive gotten some interesting stuff from things tjat sounded just as dumb. If anyone can explain it it'd be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>19259781
https://kotaku.com/the-elder-scrolls-most-terrifying-tall-tale-1625715287

>>19259038
Now lets talk about >golf
The journalist and editor where killed. Anyone know what they got into?
>>
>>19259759
And EXPLAIN IT ALL
>>
>>19259038

you realize half of this is just made up shit to mock conspiritards? come on /x/
>>
What the fuck is a sexual assault missle
>>
File: golfrumors.png (184KB, 1861x380px) Image search: [Google]
golfrumors.png
184KB, 1861x380px
This is the only thing I found related to Golf Rumors.
IT's pic realted or the regular, Golf courses are used by the very rich to have satanic gatherings and let children run around while they hunt them down. But everyone knows that.
>>
File: Saturn.jpg (4MB, 1576x2672px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn.jpg
4MB, 1576x2672px
>>19259835
Begin here, if you have more questions, the Bible refers to them as fake Jews, those that are from the synagogue of Satan.
>>
>>19260453
>>19259835
Interest is one of the factors to the jewish question

Once outawed by the catholic church in europe with a death sentence, after the jewish lead central banks became powerful enough (through lending money for funding wars) they bought off the politicians and made new laws to protect this scam.

Debt will always generate more debt
>>
File: JewPower_moloch.png (144KB, 1894x845px) Image search: [Google]
JewPower_moloch.png
144KB, 1894x845px
>>19260954
>>19260453
Here's the video, he just confirms what a lot of people arleady knew before. Usury(intrest) is how they get so rich. Now this doesn't mean all Jews, just the ones at the top.
>>
>>19260516
-the greatest story never told
-communism by the backdoor
-secret masonic victory of ww2
-protocols in full effect
-real big money: revelations by an insider
>>
>>19260926
Got any youtube links/playlists? Whatever youre willing to share. I think I saw you in another thread talking about freemasonry, feel free to share anything. I will def have a look
>>
All you faggots wasting your time on golf rumors and despair code are getting memed on.
>>
File: sataniss_amongus.png (50KB, 1835x263px) Image search: [Google]
sataniss_amongus.png
50KB, 1835x263px
>>19261016
I should start a paste bin for generals, it's a very long journey anon. I had a few months between uni and my job, so spent all my free time aside from going out and working out researching. Even took ritalin some days. It consumed me. The end of the rabbit hole is Jesus Christ is the lord and savior. You will get decieved, biggest hurdle is Gnosticism, don't fall for it.
If You want to know the true history of the world watch this
> [YouTube] The Satanic Bloodlines ( Prince of the air) the Lucifer Doctrine (embed)

And A classic By Bill Cooper(Guy who predcited 9/11 and was killed for it), mystery religon on Babylon 4 hour listen. With these in mind, you can learn to see symbols and the fake news.
[YouTube] Bill Cooper - Mystery Babylon Hours 1 - 5 #29 #30 #31 #32 #33 (embed)
>>
conspiracies are cool but this satan shit is mad gay, son. bring back the psychologic, esoteric and history manipulating stuff. fuck off with this religious bullshit
>>
File: 1saturn.png (119KB, 1826x397px) Image search: [Google]
1saturn.png
119KB, 1826x397px
>>19261051
Links didn't copy whoops
First one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blSdoxCff1s
Bill Cooper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X5aq_I_3RQ
>>
>>19260453
You need to read up. Money isn't static. It's a system of representation and the supply's growth expands and (in a functioning economy) contracts based on a number of factors.
There are better and worse ways to manage this. Our way, in America, is whatever is politically popular, which tends to be in the worse category.
>>
File: 1487657795664 - Copy.jpg (203KB, 1280x809px) Image search: [Google]
1487657795664 - Copy.jpg
203KB, 1280x809px
>>19260970
whoops forgot video
>>19260453
>>19260954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw
>>
I'd like a rundown of that list or a link explaining what at least some of it is
>>
>>19261051
>>19261069
>>19261096
Thank you kindly. Yeah its really hard summarizing months work in a post but I really appreciate you sharing :)

Before I got redpilled on the jewish question I was agnostic but after realizing Hitler was right and learning about how zionists/freemasons are satanists, I start going back to church. God bless brother! Have a good day
>>
File: christiantyredpill.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
christiantyredpill.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>19261162
No problem anon, Good luck.
Keep an open but critical mind. I'm an electrical engineer who was an atheist but now thinks the bible is the literal word of God. There's good people out there.
>>
>>19259038
OP i'm literally searching everything in the list.
Thanks for giving me something to do
>>
>>19260559
>>>19259781
>https://kotaku.com/the-elder-scrolls-most-terrifying-tall-tale-1625715287

So it's not real then
>>
>>19261217
Of course it isn't, it's just another Ben Drowned-level creepypasta
>>
>>19261162
I don't believe that the Holocaust was a hoax or that Hitler was right but I can believe that the Jewish culture could be very dark. There just one side of the coin while Hitler/Islam is the other bad side. Basically different groups fighting for power.
>>
File: 1422419752568.jpg (279KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1422419752568.jpg
279KB, 720x1280px
Is this like one of those charts of bad hentai phrases except with conspiracy theories?
>>
>>19260665
INBOUND!!
>>
Can someone redpill me on the
"God was raped" and "extreme caution golf rumors."
>>
>>19260903

golf rumors is an /x/ meme

as is bam margera afterlife

though the theories people create to fill in the gaps are amusing
>>
Gods ego death and the great war please
>>
>>19259038
The United States, People's Republic of China and the United Kingdom are the three nations currently in possession of long distance ballistic missiles with the ability to cause two effects. Effect one is to instill mass paranoia in females regarding the potential possibility of being sexually assaulted, and effect number two being the overriding of the male population's logic processing section of the brain, encouraging sexual advances. The truly devilish fact about these devices is that many males are immune to this device's effects, but because most females are not, many are accused of sexual assault regardless. These devices have been tested in small capacity for years following the rise of social media, which in itself was invented to allow the governments involved in this project to observe the effects in an environment wherein the subjects are unaware they are being experimented on.
>>
>>19261442

i thought there was actually an infograph of bam margera afterlife floating around somewhere?
>>
>>19260516
Goy guide to world history
>>
OP here. These are Conspiracy Theories. The pic is just to illustrate some. Not a literal list of confirmed theories proved true. My point was to pick a subject you consider yourself well versed in and then to post all about it to explain everything to everyone else. not argue over which in the pic are fuckin real.
>>
>>19260665
Maybe it's a gay bomb? The US has developed chemical bombs that temporarily turn the victims into homosexual and incredibly horny so the soldiers stop what they're doing and fuck each other
>>
>>19259038
What the fuck does "stab wound fuck" even mean in conspiracies
>>
>>19261767
>ballistic missile makes women paranoid of rapists
I thought they made those things so they feared long rang ballstic missiles. Whats really scary is the ideas stupid enough it might have actually gotten gov funding
>>
RP city bitch,
Red Pill city bitch,
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams, bitch.
>>
>>19261295
The "holocaust" is an over exaggerated fact. 270k prisoners died in ALL camps together, not 6 million. No one was gassed. There was a typhoid epidemic and zyklon b was used as a delousing agent, wooden doors cannot be used in gas chambers. People starved to death after the allies bombed aid routes to the camps. The camps were meant for enemies of the state: communists (coincidentally most of them were jews), marxists, gays and other degenerates.

Hitler was right because unlike the jews, he did not want to live off moral decadence and debt of the populace (like the past and especially modern days). So yes there was "right" or "wrong". Had the axis won europe would be a much better place now instead of this multiculturalism, diversity is our strength crap and communist european union.
>>
>>19260576
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
>>
Jet fuel didn't melt steel beams. Tesla's Earthquake machine brought it down in one fell swoop.
Or the Hutchinson effect melted the steal beams
>>
>>19260559
There is an archive that is close, but the Golf theory really goes like this:
The CIA proved remote viewing with shit tier psychics and twins - they wanted reliable real time shit though. They learned stronger psychic's could channel through polaroids and take pictures of the remote viewing, but this was not enough. Their search for stronger psychics to RV led them to a man who could project his RV onto a TV. This man taught them his ways and in turn the CIA started to recruit/kidnap stonger psychics to employ this new tech. One of these was Robert Golf, a respected pyschic during the 80s - he did tv shows and shit. Well Golf got this training and started to RV in his spare time since he didnt trust the CIA. He discovered some real fucked up shit and linked up with a TV journalist he knew. Golf used the TV remote viewing skill and the journalist recorded it. They were going to air it, but obviously the CIA was all over a dude they trained like that and he died.

Alternately there is an actual Golf (the sport) conspiracy involving ayyyysss/demons. Major country clubs exist above ayyy tunnels and they hang out under the course and fuck with the balls. In turn, golfers perform rituals and sacrifices to appease them in hopes of winning. Space Jam/Caddy Shack dropped this redpill when MJ got sucked into the demon hole and the gophers infestation causes the ball to go in - also no surprise Bill Murray is in both movies. Tiger Woods always been illuminati to the max and supposedly got caught with a massive sacrifice/ritual room at a PGA event before his retirement. Most recently there was a legit UFO sighting at a PGA tourny and then Dustin Johnson pulls out of the Masters the day after Tiger Woods announces hes coming back to golf.
>>
File: laughingdog.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
laughingdog.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19261162
>>19261184

How do you feel, being trolled by a >3000 year old meme? The stupid mysticism and symbology has successfully cucked your weak mind. You are not part of some privileged club that knows the secrets of existence. Try some science if you want real answers.
>>
>>19259038
sharky knows who killed zyzz
>>
>>19262143
Interesting, ty.
>>
File: 1499124291750.gif (858KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1499124291750.gif
858KB, 200x267px
>Discordian Society ain't in the list
>>
>>19261295
https://youtu.be/-rhGMCYWqKI
Watch this.
Just ask questions, the ovens could not burn as much Jews as they said with the numbers they give and the technology back then. Even with control systems cremation ovens, it is impossible. And why is it illegal to question the Holocaust (Canada here)?
>>
>>19259038
Here's a very well known video that scared the shit out of me. Enough to make you really believe there are cults of satanic pedos roaming around our society. Walking past you in the street. Waiting in line with you for a coffee. Sitting next to you on the bus. Handling your finances. Looking at your children.

Makes you kind of paranoid that these truly evil, inhuman bastards could be anyone. People have a hard time accepting that human beings, who seem so like themselves, are capable of such things. So they blame it on cosmic forces of evil influencing people. But really, it's much more simple. Human beings have the capacity for heinous evil, all by themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQVRLrCbZs
>>
>>19260538
Not an expert but i think it was about swimming pools found in Nazi concentration camps like Auzwitch which implies that the Jews were treated humanly and not killed, but simply being deported off to the far reaches of Russia.

I'm not a /pol/lack please don't give me butthurt replies, this is simply my assumption.
>>
>give me everything (((you))) know about the Bermuda Triangle
>>
>>19262052
Most were killed in the fields and or outside there towns. The camps were just the start of an organized genocide.
>>
File: 1491774186775.jpg (5KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1491774186775.jpg
5KB, 250x232px
>>19259038
>Runescape in New York city
>Oxygen is an hallucinogen
someone enlighten me about these
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>19259038

"Top Down" Perspective.

Those who are "Enlightened"/Higher Up can see/understand more then the regular person who only knows how to look at things from the "Bottom Up" Perspective.

(KB Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

Those who call me a Shill,Larp, etc... just have no idea about all the things going on.
>>
the great war ? explain
>>
>>19262323

it is just genetics, the re is no difference in a manlet lusting for jkiddies than a huge muscular super negro master lusting for little men.
>>
>>19262323
You are right. Watch this to see the biggest coverup. Every single level had people in these groups, all very well connected and in secert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogSa9xNKrpg&t=3s
>>
>>19260453
If you think the Federal Reserve is usurious, then you should advocate for a currency that inflates or deflates as an estimator of how energy efficiency will change in the economy.

When you equivocate between edible calories and electronic joules, a lot of other problems are implicitly solved: toxic waste dumping; subsidies for renewables; and budgeting for power infrastructure.

America is mostly in debt because of a population imbalance when you look at the distribution of age, however.

>>19260926
>>19260954
>>19260970
>>19261162
>>19261295

Maybe your use of the word 'jew' is incorrect, because Jesus came from that ethnic group.

You would be more rigorous to suggest that Russian culture is the corrupting force. Read this paraphrase from 'The Foundations of Geopolitics', by Aleksandr Dugin, for instance:

'Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists".'

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

That one Russian guy appears to have ideated and orchestrated at least half of the major world events that people inauthentically attribute to Jews.

>>19262900
WW1 and WW2 are just variants on the theme of east vs. west- and that conflict is about 1000 years old in decently recorded history. Historians have been harboring skepticism about the eastern front in both wars. The world wars were just a rehash of the invasions lead by Temujin and Kublai. Satanism is the religion people made when they adopted Khanate culture and battlefield tactics into ritual.
>>
But...all money has always been counterfeit.
>>
The Tunguska Incident was caused by a piece of the World Tree falling to Earth. Something had been chewing on it.
>>
>>19262642
Nothing magical about it. It's one of the busiest areas in the world for shipping and whatnot, so statistically speaking some weird shit has to go down eventually.
>>
>>19262739
And who was killed? Do communists amd leftists partisans deserve to live? Imo, no
>>
>>19261399
Yeah, any information on "God was raped" would be good, I can't find shit.
>>
File: Saturn Worship.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn Worship.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>19260926
>>19261069

I'm liking all these Saturn posts. If anyone has more, please share.
>>
>>19259038
>counterfeit EBT pdfs
what?
>>
Cp soundtracks? The fuck?
>>
>>19263245
hahahahaha oh 4chan
>>
>stab wound fucking

Somebody explain me this conspiracy
>>
>>19263790
Who do you think composes all the tracks for you favorite CP vids?
>>
can anyone explain the cartoon network psyops?
>>
>>19264348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4FM_O33-o

I suposse theya re talking about the hidden messages and subliminal imagery in cartoon network toons.

But that's more like a social engineering thing.
>>
>>19264368
whats significant about the video? I'm not woke enough.
>>
>>19261442
>>19261791
Someone give me a quick rundown on this Bam Margera thing pls. Something about Bam experimenting with shit after Dunn died and having ties to a scientist. Sounds interedasting.
>>
>>19263101
more on history?
more on fake history as well?
>>
>>19264540
We have a huge gap in recorded history, not only pre-history but in actual history from Babylon to this day.

For starters our calendar it's not complete, some grgorian monks just made the calculations wrong, there's also the issue of the lack of official records or even non official records for most of history, like all the stuff that Neron or Caligula allegedly did, all of that it's probably exagerations and such, same for the rest.
>>
>>19264583
look up the mud flood
>>
>>19264348
They're using subliminal messages in cartoons to turn children into diaper fetishists/adult babies.
>>
>>19264475

failure to understand: the post
>>
>>19259038
Can someone explain Google "black zones" What is that?? I cant find anything on it
>>
>>19259038
>faust: not fiction
kek, so Goethe did an autobiography
>>
>>19264302
we're talking about food stamps, right? i'm lost.
>>
File: modernartisaciapsyop.png (2MB, 918x6571px) Image search: [Google]
modernartisaciapsyop.png
2MB, 918x6571px
>>19260576
>>
>>19261184
That is good
>>
>>19265224
There's an infograph floating around, I at least want to have a look at it. Fake or otherwise, it sounds neat.
>>
>>19264540
The biggest problem in mainstream history is that people dismiss records in Arabic, offhand. The accounts of extinct species, geographical discovery, and demographic studies- all have yet to be understood fully in western academia. I was castigated for bringing up the thousand-year gap in Middle East history during an archaeology class of my undergrad.

The fake history is mostly from Russian and Chinese sources. They capitalize on the lack of appreciation for Arabic sources, and synthesize their own history in those places which have ignored records. The two main areas with a thusly falsified history are the Crimean peninsula and the Hindu Kush.

The technical term for that malfeasance and forgery is called 'revisionism'. An obvious sign of revisionism is when a person tries to use a name in a historical context which predates the word.

>>19264583
We're using the Yazidi calendar until about 600, the lunar calendar (arabic: hijri) until 1600, and the roman calendar since then. You might find some years missing at those points, depending on whose records you read.
>>
File: 1497296322104.jpg (154KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497296322104.jpg
154KB, 1024x1024px
redpill me on healthy cigarettes :v
>>
>>19265779
There are none, because nearly all tobacco is farmed with rock phosphate as a fertilizer. The dangerous radioisotopes leach out of the rock, and invariably actuate oncogenesis. Native Americans used to grow the plant over the buried bones of game animals, and then use it sparingly as a treatment for anxiety
>>
>>19262804
>runescape in new york

If i remember correctly about three years back there was an Anon claiming to be a research associate of Warren Sacks, the media theorist known for his computational maps of online social patterns. He claimed to have used Sacks' methods for building network models t an unprecedented degree, tracking the interactions of hundreds and thousands of users of mmorpgs, including Runescape. His claim was thia: after doing cross comparisons he saw that all results showed fairly similar maps, however one server showed anomalous results. He saw that in this map users seemed to rotate in routine micro - networks rather than interconnecting with disparate users as would be expected. Now this guy was using similar methods to map the uses of a residential area in, you guessed it, New York. He noticed that the data he retrieved synched perfectly with the runescape networks, if certain obvious translations were made (going to work irl correspond to "grinding" ingame, travel routines and distances synched up). Intrigued he did more tests on different servers, cross analysing them with random residential areas from his NY data and started finding correspondences localized in certain places. Eventually he even completed a map of Ny showing which areas matched places in runescape. he checked the results by cross comparing other similar surceys from american cities and other mmorpgs but failed to find even remotely the same depth of similarities.
He said that he was dismissed from. his role at the institute because they thought he was crazy or perhaps had a part to play in the conspiracy. He said that walking around the streets he realised people were being controlled via players in runescape and that the entire city was an experimental zone testing digital control of populations.
if someone has the pictures they really explain it a lot
hope this helps
>>
>>19265898
>He said that walking around the streets he realised people were being controlled via players in runescape.

I don't think that is quite correct.

>about three years back...

>the entire city was an experimental zone testing digital control of populations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.nyc
>.nyc is a top level domain (TLD) for New York City.[1][2] It was delegated to the root zone by ICANN on March 20, 2014.
>>
>>19265948
mm interesting
wish i had saves the pics
>>
>>19265966
Theoretically, one could explain away the time correlation as an example of scale invariance in random networks. People don't get shut down and out over anomalies that are just so easy to explain, however.

It sounds like someone wanted to steal his work, and they worked at a rival firm.
>>
>>19262260
That dog is wincing in fear
Holy fuck I hate autistic people and chinese people
>>
File: trump-titor.jpg (1004KB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
trump-titor.jpg
1004KB, 867x6091px
>John Titor
>>
File: 1496906068312.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496906068312.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>19259038
>Portal to Hell
>>
>>19262323
>Satanic pedos
are they all Hitler too?
Fucks sake anon..
>>
>>19263259
It's about.sodoma, he was raped.there so.he for.teiggered, destroyed the thing a day leaves forever.
>>
>>19259038
I know next to nothing about 'the gatekeeper's remorse'.

>>19266418
More people should know that those two stories are about rape and slavery.
>>
was the civil war about slavery or states rights
also,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHDfC-z9YaE
>101 year old civil war veteran
>this articulate
maybe the shit in our food and water has been fucking with us, this dudes more coherent than 20ys i know
>>
>>19265779
https://www.sott.net/article/338885-A-comprehensive-review-of-the-many-health-benefits-of-smoking-Tobacco
>>
>>19267363
>https://www.sott.net/article/338885-A-comprehensive-review-of-the-many-health-benefits-of-smoking-Tobacco
are the findings relevant in regards to shitty popular american cigarettes likemarlborto
>>
>>19262260
I'm an electrical engineer anon, I've taken a lot of science courses and math courses. It's logic and science that led to God desu
>>
>>19262804
I think it was an article that was posted, some guy with a BB gun was trying to rob 4.3 Billiopn GP or something like that from a guy in NYC. THing is, he was going to get 15 years in Jail for it, while a lot of other crimes got much much less....
People then started seeing how in game money isn't taxed and starting realzing it could be used for massive money laundering, hence the pressure to arrest the guy. Also rumored that the robber was part of an bigge rorganized group.
Always look deeper into the news.
>>
File: 2saturn.png (148KB, 1834x523px) Image search: [Google]
2saturn.png
148KB, 1834x523px
>>19263766
>>
>>19261864
Nope, they haven't...
they tried, but the idea never passed the field test..
>>
>>19260453
I don't want to spoil the fun for you but printing money doesen't cause debt. It's not how the economy works.
>>
File: 3saturn.png (193KB, 1830x607px) Image search: [Google]
3saturn.png
193KB, 1830x607px
>>19263766
here ya go
>>
File: 1422167061452.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1422167061452.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>19263766
One more I have about Saturn
>>
>>19265898
>>19265948
Y...yeah..BUT...,
If this would be a thing, how can someone weaponize it?
>>
anime
>>
>>19261051
>The end of the rabbit hole is Jesus Christ is the lord and savior.

from one trap to another...
>>
Talk to me about soy and fluoride
>>
>>19266418
What?
>>
File: SoulWinning.jpg (729KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SoulWinning.jpg
729KB, 800x1200px
>>19267544
What trap? I'm not selling you something or promoting a Religion. Only the truth, have a personal Realtionship with Jesus, that's all you need to be accepted into heaven.
There's no secert knowledge or lies here like mediation where you fill the answer, looking for the light in Freemasonry, unlocking chakras or anything of that sort. All new age movements stem from the same place, luciferian/satanism.
There's a lot of good people out there, who don't want your money or influence, they just want to save you.
>>
File: IMG_0470.jpg (446KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
446KB, 2000x1000px
What is the actual redpill city?

What is the best city to live in to be redpilled? (...and not fake redpilled...)
>>
>>19267700
doesn't matter where, as long as you have internet and free time.
it's just a combination of luck and mindlessly browsing the internet for extended periods of time.
>>
File: 1482094198885.jpg (21KB, 318x405px) Image search: [Google]
1482094198885.jpg
21KB, 318x405px
>>19265898
>>19267488
I've always known there was more to runescape than just a simple MMO
>>
>>19267693
>I'm not selling you something or promoting a Religion

Yes, you are. Don't be in denial.

>have a personal Realtionship with Jesus, that's all you need to be accepted into heaven

And you proven heaven in real... when?

Jesus didn't even exist. Christianity is just an elaborate myth.
https://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm
>>
>>19267363
this is interesting, but to say smoking isnt dangerous is stupid. Not everyone is the same. If I smoke even a few cigarettes a day, i kinda feel shitty. Also, smokers have an unproductive cough, or at least a lot of them do. my brother smoked for about 11 years and ALWAYS had a cough and would take musinex to try to get all that phlegm out of his lungs. He stopped smoking and the cough is gone. Smokers regularly have breathing problems.
>>
>>19267736
And obviously you don't know that your narrative is true either
>>
File: 1499356824854.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499356824854.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
>>19265898
>>19265948
This thing...
>>
>>19267740
are you american? merican cigs are probably 30x worse for you than dutch imports etc
>>
File: sects.gif (10KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
sects.gif
10KB, 400x350px
>>19267736
I'm opposed to organized religion, it is a means of control. Only very few churches are pure.
>>
>>19262274
im pretty sure steroids killed zyzz
>>
>>19267773
He's still alive in Miami. He staged his death because his fame was hindering his life
>>
>>19267755
Hindu didn't come from the mysteries. It came from veda, Brahman, and melchizedek influences
>>
File: 1439983618839.jpg (396KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439983618839.jpg
396KB, 1000x1000px
>>19267812
Look at where the arrow points, you got it the opposite way
>>
>>19261184
Isnt accepting karmic debt basicly killing jesus and against the law made by god? If is sin, and transfer it onto jesus without the normal procedure of reincarnating and working my debt off, i am willingly transfering it onto another being be it material or transcendent which in turn, kills him, am i not a murderer?
>>
>>19259062
I'm not familiar with that one, can I get a rundown?
>>
>>19267363
>https://www.sott.net/article/338885-A-comprehensive-review-of-the-many-health-benefits-of-smoking-Tobacco

That article cites a lot of studies that were struck down in a liability lawsuit.

>>19267412
The findings in the sott.net article are not correct.

Read this Brazilian study instead:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28658374

>>19267512
I imagine that if it were true, it could be used for insurance fraud.

>>19267744
Several anons admit that Runescape is uncanny.
>>
>>19267779
/fit/ was basically his fanbase, if he just disappeared , sort of like scooby did he would be left alone
>>
>>19261976
It's the code name of a project the CIA commissioned. It was a weapon that would send ultra high frequency sound waves over cities and turn the people in to vicious maniacs who would kill each other, mutilate corpses, and generally become bloodthirsty savages.
>>
>>19261184
>A world exists beyond the physical.
Other worlds exist besides our own, sure. Also, as it has been proven that outer space is ever-expanding (1), there must be an area beyond our own understanding of outer space. This in no way suggests that a troop of angels and an omniscient being is out there pulling all the strings.

>A higher power exists in this world, and likely countless other beings, both positive and negative
It is almost statistically impossible that non-terrestrial life exists, and other life forms out there may very well be more advanced than we are. Adversely, they might be as primitive as to exist on a microscopic scale. We just don't know yet. Either way, the conception of "positive" and "negative" is all subjective. This isn't a fairy tale. The world is not so black and white as to only have being that are "good" or "evil." Believing such a thing is juvenile.

>Your actions in this life have a very significant, possibly permanent effect on what will happen to you upon your physical death.
Yes, depending on how you dictate your arrangements, your body might bloat and explode after being locked in an air-tight coffin, or it might be burned to ash if you prefer cremation, or you could pass your energy along to other forms of life after death that feast upon your flesh. You will not have a consciousness after death.

1. https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-s-hubble-finds-universe-is-expanding-faster-than-expected

Follow-up post to come.
>>
>>19268172
>It is almost statistically impossible that non-terrestrial life exists

What? It's the exact opposite, that's why the Fermi Paradox Exists.
>>
>>19268172
>Almost statistically impossible that non-terrestrial life DOESN'T exist, is what I meant.

Moving on:
>This world is largely run by people, whose number one goal, beyond anything else, is to sow as much confusion as possible about the two items above
While the people in power do make a habit of sowing confusion, it is to aid in their own quest for more power, not to confiscate your imaginary soul. People crave power and money, and if lying to the population will secure those two things for them, most folks would do so without a second thought. At the end of the day, we are all out for own well-being, and the well-being of our loved ones, anonymous strangers be damned.

>Surprisingly, it is not difficult to explain, understand or even prove...
Then provide proof. This post bragged about having Christianity and other planes of existence figured out, but did not provide a shred of proof beyond conjecture.

I'm not going to touch the rest of it because it really is just some person making grand sweeping statements without anything solid to back them up.

With our understanding of the universe as it is, though our understanding is still extremely limited, there has thus far not been a shred of evidence to suggest that there is a "god," or a heaven, or a hell. Religion was likely a convenient mechanism for primitive peoples to explain events that they couldn't otherwise understand, and also served to rule and control the masses.

All of that said, I do not have a time machine. If gods did walk the Earth performing miracles and all the conflicting spiritual information ascribed by humans in varying points of history was actually somehow true (though no artifact or credible account exists to prove any of this), then I will accept my fate. In the mean time, I will trust in things that can be observed, studied, and proven.
>>
>>19268048
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28658374
so tobacco's bad for me?
>>
>>19267901
You are not ready for that sorry
>>
>>19268206
Not him but if you're not into the supernatural then why are you on /x/? As fun as it is being a wet blanket there must be something that drives you to stay here, on the board that actively ignores rational thought in favor of spirituality.
>>
>>19265259
Detroit
>>
>>19259038
Mk ultra 7.0?
>>
>>19263796
Peter Sotos and Whitehouse/the Buyer's Market record? Just speculating.
>>
well i have not really bothered to look in to much of this stuff but i can say that fausts hell is real but its not at all as bad as people think it is its really just a spirit prison where people serve time at if they have done anything to piss off any important deitys (with that said its still not a fun place tossed in to)
>>
>>19261060
yeah christ fags are always spouting there filth ignore them or just post this link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/
it never fails to trigger christ fags while promoting truth to all those "lost souls"
>>
>>19267504
ok so every culture ever adores satan/saturn and we are made out of saturn, what now? what is the purpose of this
>>
>>19259038

Is stab wound fuck real? like are there any videos? Holy shit, this has been my fetish since I saw that ''Car crash'' movie, where the guy fucks the girl scar

I NEED TO KNOW ASAP
>>
File: 1499697226413.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1499697226413.png
265KB, 334x393px
>Runescape controls New York
>people are actually giving this some thought
>>
>>19272668
No, it's Runescape in New York, the story that links it with money laundering. That was a few years ago, not sure what the situation is now. Maybe it explains the decrease in users?
>15 years for alleged robbery with bb gun
http://www.pcgamer.com/runescape-player-faces-up-to-15-years-in-prison-over-currency-theft/
>>
Sexual assault missiles target our white women and give them acoustic children.
>>
>>19272746
Oh right. Yeah that one is much more believable. I bet there's tons of that shit going on in Asia
>>
>>19272668
I think that Runescape is being used as a distributed RNG, and thusly people are buying options that guide human activity. There might be an emergent effect from computational finance.

>>19272746
Money laundering fits with my high finance hypothesis.

>>19272768
I would imagine there is something similar there, too.
>>
>>19259038
Can someone explain Bam Margera Afterlife?
>>
>>19266351
Oh fuck.
>>
>>19260516
Bump
>>
>>19260926
Dubious and non-sexually normative.

Got any videos to recommend?
>>
>>19261034
Everyone knows the elite are kiddy diddlers.

Pizzagate was just a mass distraction and medium grade conspiracy candy.
>>
File: 48586767.png (82KB, 796x398px) Image search: [Google]
48586767.png
82KB, 796x398px
Just read all these and realized I know nothing.
>>
>>19259038
> sentient soy
quick rundown?
>>
>>19272587
I saw a picture on here somewhere of some fat transsexual who stabbed himself a 'vagina'. Shit was not pretty and I ain't about to look that shit up.
>>
>>19274863
I lied I totally looked it up. Guy is known as Chris-Chan.
>>
>>19274997
Chris didnt do it right? I know hes fucked but wtf?
>>
>>19274863

I thik I already saw it. That didn't do. Think more of the Car Crash scene I'm talking about
>>
>>19275090
Yeah homeboy cut a slit in his chode that people are calling his taint. I think it may be infected or some shit now.

>>19275101
I've not seen this car crash movie scene your talking about. I don't know why you would want to fuck a wound though but to each their own.
>>
>>19275144

Neither do I, I hate gore but that scene man... Gets me everytime for some reason. never saw anything like that, and probably never will see
>>
>>19259038
God's ego death. Can't find anything on the subject. I'd enjoy learning if any kind anon can tell me.
>>
>>19268513
>"U CANT HANDLE DA TROOF!!11"
nice try shill
>>
File: orgy.jpg (446KB, 1000x789px) Image search: [Google]
orgy.jpg
446KB, 1000x789px
>>19268089
nice
would love to see that tested
>>
>>19267901
Jews.
>>
>>19262804
G breath or holotropic breathing is a new-age-ish technique that is said it can help you to release DMT or "open the third eye". It's supposed to make you trip or something. I think that is what they mean by oxygen = hallucinogen
>>
File: 146853630672.jpg (87KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
146853630672.jpg
87KB, 962x642px
>>19266351
>September 11th, 2017
>Peace and Prosperity Day
>>
Redpill me on sentient soy. I eat soy quite often
>>
>>19259038
>modern art is a CIA weapon

this isn't even a theory this is just fact
>>
>>19267901
praetorian guard became secret police states wherever dominican/Jesuit priests went
>>
>>19266351
>she will be declared the winner of the election by all mainstream media sources
okay
>but the American people will find out she didn't actually win (this will occur December 21st)
>this will occur December 21st
fucking dropped
>>
>>19260505
>>19274841
>>19277006
Someone 'splain this
>>
>>19259038
>Flat Earth
>hollow Earth

Awww yeah niggas
>>
Can someone explain coriander to me or provide links.
>>
File: PA - Copy.png (75KB, 607x571px) Image search: [Google]
PA - Copy.png
75KB, 607x571px
>>19274771
>>19261069
See here
This one is also pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
>>
>>19275791
Wim Hof Method
>>
>>19278520
Bump
>>
>>19259038
lol you guys are dumb as fuck, these are jokes. notice they're weirder and dumber as the brain gets bigger. I can't believe you idiots are trying to get redpilled on Chinese footjob suicide forests like it's not just a hilarious arbitrary collection of concepts created to mock stupid conspiracy theories
>>
File: 1489045913781.jpg (7KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
1489045913781.jpg
7KB, 237x213px
>>19279102
>
>>
>>19259038
Pizzagate is fake.
>>
File: endgame.png (4MB, 2200x1793px) Image search: [Google]
endgame.png
4MB, 2200x1793px
HQ pic
>>
Fucking gods ego death someone
>>
>>19259759
kind of, but not exactly. The CIA globally exhibited abstract expressionist art in the 1950's (Jackson Pollack, Willem de Kooning, etc.) to create a narrative about the American creative spirit as a means of undermining Soviet philosophy. Basically, they used abstract art as a propaganda tool by juxtaposing it against the state sanctioned Soviet realism of the time period.
>>
>>19277006
If yourea woman, ok. If not, soy contains too much estrogen and males shoul not consume it
>>
>>19279709
>God was raped
>God's ego death
>Gatekeeper's remorse
>the despair code's despair code
Redpills, anyone?
>>
>>19279102

...So... no stab wound sex? ...
Aw :c
>>
File: 1495520448493.jpg (14KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495520448493.jpg
14KB, 259x259px
>>19259038
Alright, I'm going max level. Redpill me on
g o l f r u m o r s
>>
>>19280537
Stab wound sex is probably some freemasonic satanic ritual involving literally fucking a stab wound of simply a certain individual that has fucked a stab wound. Another possibility would be fucking a degenerate transsexual
>>
>>19280770
Read the thread you nigger
>>
File: 1499311622499.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1499311622499.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>19280794
i found it
>>
File: 1496807580056.jpg (34KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1496807580056.jpg
34KB, 438x438px
blumpf
>>
>>19259038
How is LSD microdosing even on here? It actually has proven cognitive benifits
>>
>>19260453
Its called fiat currency. All money in every country has no objective vale, all "counterfeit"
>>
File: streetpreacher.jpg (136KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
streetpreacher.jpg
136KB, 351x500px
>>19272371
>What is the purpose of this
To shove down your throat that jebus is your lord and savior
>>
>>19262323
>Enough to make you really believe there are cults of satanic pedos roaming around our society.

There are, theyre called "leftists" and "politicians."
>>
>googles "golf rumor conspiracy"
>internet starts acting weird the second i press enter
>still going on rn
>>
File: 1499579517245.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499579517245.gif
2MB, 480x360px
What are these gold rumors, I must know! I've been on this for months
>>
>>19281594
Post pics anon
>>
>>19262590
just doesn't make sense, since they were fighting with russia at the time, so how could they ship jews to summer camps with swimming pools there?
>>
>>19267497 no but the fed reserve printing money they do.. Look into it.
>>
Jewish ritual murder. Look into it
>>
>God was raped
Wtf is this supposed to mean?
>>
>>19259759

Propaganda and way to launder money*
>>
>>19262143

Damn wtf?? Im a pretty avid golfer and ive never heard any of these things. Whats the deal with Bill Murray?
>>
>>19284200
What's the point in being a sleazy spy/propagandist if you aren't going to get paid.
>>
The ultimate redpill. All of creation is God experiencing itself
>>
Why hasn't "Alien covert war was already fought and we secretly surrendered" on there?
>>
>>19259038
ups boy
>>
>>19284340

BTFO
>>
>>19280471
These. Im very curious too
>>
>>19259038
I haven't brushed my teeth more than 3 days since the age of 6. Also my balls are unable to support life. Think I'm too rank to seriously fuck too.
>>
>>19284909
Also, after being sent through the brutal derision of society and losing all evolutionary quality from plain lobotomy, life is as dead as theatre.
>>
>>19263101
>Historians have been harboring skepticism about the eastern front in both wars.
what does that mean
>>
>>19262804
Oxygen is a hallucinogenic is the idea that the real world is an illusion, or at least its existence is only maintained by our constant taking in of oxygen. By not taking in oxygen, we could get out of the illusion.
>>
>>19263766
My mom owned a Saturn car when I was little. It was a nice car.
>>
>>19285191
>mind confusing, disgusting smelling, nausea inducing cars

I have thrown up hundreds of times because of the scents they put in their vehicles. The company is bullshit and trying to poison people.
>>
>>19280537
Ever tried gurochan, son
>>
>>19285120
To be fair, you will stop experiencing this reality if you stop taking in oxygen. It's called DYING
>>
>>19285267
That's not true for every living thing, therefore not a valid parameter for reality.
>>
>>19285267
Precisely. Essentially, if there is life after death, and it is "realer" than our current reality, than oxygen is just perpetuating a hallucination.
>>
>>19285280
It's true for humans, retard.
>b-but fish die from 2 much oxygen
nah actually they breathe oxygen, too. They die because they can't extract it from the water flowing through their gills.

Either way, your argument is retarded.
>>
File: 1498256183037.jpg (69KB, 518x571px) Image search: [Google]
1498256183037.jpg
69KB, 518x571px
>>19266351
>reading
>sounds plausible
>more reading
>w-what
>WHAT
>>
>>19285701
Tardigrades don't use oxygen at least not to be alive, therefore it doesn't holds their reality, but those things are probably aliens.
>>
>>19260665
They put bill in a missile
>>
File: user10112_pic2080_1341834164.jpg (202KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
user10112_pic2080_1341834164.jpg
202KB, 360x450px
The first person to die on 9/11/2001 according to the official timeline was a passenger on American Airlines Flight 11 named

>Daniel Lewin
>pic in 2000

Lewin was a dual-citizen of America and Israel. He served his years in the IDF, then met the stringent, famous criteria for

>Sayeret Matkal

This is the IDF's version of the Navy Seals or Delta Force. They specialize in

>hijacking scenarios
>paratrooping scenarios
>international terrorism
>killing using firearms, as well as common objects, including knives and credit cards
>martial arts training etc.

Lewin was the leader of his Matkal crew, whose missions remain classified. He was a confirmed badass, who could squat 500 according to a peer. Only 200~ IDF soldiers qualify for Matkal at a given time.

>Flight 11
>first plane to hit WTC

Lewin was seated in 9B that morning, having said goodbye to his parents who returned to Israel the night before. A hijacker was seated directly behind him in 10B, according to the AA flight plan.

>What are the chances that an elite Israeli commando who specializes in hijackings is on a 9/11 plane of Muslim hijackers? Did you know about this factoid? Why not.

At 6:00 p.m. on 9/11, an official AA executive memo was filed that stated Lewin had died on aboard by being shot one time by a hijacker. This memo was curiously leaked online, where it remains.

AA later stated the report was in error about Lewin, that he'd been stabbed to death with a box cutter. Even Lewin's friends said that was impossible given his training. WND interview: http://www.wnd.com/2002/03/12989/

Lewin was also a near-billionaire via his LA-based tech company. Also curious, is a man, seemingly a stranger to Lewin, who sat in seat 9A.

Oh, and Lewin
>spoke fluent Arabic
>was trained to impersonate Arabs in complexion,dress etc, just as Mossad is

TLDR: Basically, the first person murdered on 9/11 was a Rambo-tier agent of Israel...if you believe in cosmic (((coincidences))).

Plz share this OC.
>>
File: 1487868946438.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1487868946438.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>>19286380
That's a big ""coincidence"".
>>
>>19286895
UUUU
>>
File: 1493280812446.png (236KB, 1068x736px) Image search: [Google]
1493280812446.png
236KB, 1068x736px
>>19287179
I mean really, who even believes the nine eleven story anymore? Nice try, globalists.
>>
File: 1499853258119.jpg (3MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1499853258119.jpg
3MB, 2048x1365px
Hmm let's see if we can get a 404. Somebody explain golf rumors please. Robert Golf Glass camera remote viewing child sacrifice. Who knows something about this topic? Nobody im guessing. Trying to get some of that good ol' redpill for a couple weeks now, but nobody is willing to talk about it.
>>
>>19267724
greatest truth in this entire thread
>>
>>19286380
>it's impossible to kill someone with a sharp tool
>>
>>19286380
>Daniel Lewin
Good stuff, thanks anon
>>
>>19279102

>You will never blow your brains out while a QT 3.14 Chinese girl milks the cum out of your dick with her toes in some dark ass forest

;_;
>>
Everything we know about alien lifeforms is a lie.

The CIA in cooperation with various special agencies around the world have been pushing the agenda about aliens being pilots of intergalactic spaceships and having gray skin and big heads for years, to cover up the true way in which these creatures really operate and how they appear. Space agencies and governments have cracked down and have been propagating all sorts of shit to mislead the public into various scandals about greys and martians, when in reality, alien life is more complex than what we have been leading ourselves to believe.

Whatever they're trying to cover up, its big enough to warrant decades of media manipulation and to spread a centuries worth of lies and false depictions of what aliens really are. In the case of the appearance of true aliens, I'm thinking along the lines of technicolor lightshow creatures like the ones we see in the deep sea. space resistant leviathans and monsters that resemble stars. All sorts of crazier shit than that.
>>
>>19260599
>>19279102
All the people in this thread who don't understand the concept of interleaving.
>>
>>19260665
These are 90% bullshit.
SAM
Surface to Air Missile
some retard just came up with different words
>>
>>19291427
Yeah, one of my more interesting side jobs involved underwriting research papers and analytic code for academics who wanted to pay me under the table. The money wasn't good enough to keep going, but I liked that I could defy convention in private.

In that line of work, one of my best tropes was in expropriating image recognition algorithms for classifying cell types. I found that the same geometric principles were also used to categorize astronomy data. Simple coincidence does not explain mathematical symmetry under Boolean logic.
>>
>>19291834
can you go into more detail about the 'geometric principles'?
>>
>>19263980
watch Crash
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.